AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 48 FirstFirst ... 11 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 ... LastLast

Thread: OOC: Nightmare Hunt

Senior Member Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Grey Ribbon Silver Ribbon L Laptop
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2013 08:48 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Minyrama View Post

It's a bit late, but welcome back Sols. *gives cookie*
    Huzzah! Cookie! *nibbles on it* Thanks, Miny!

Quote Originally Posted by AkiraRayneRyuu View Post
    Can someone take over Chinatsu again? Im really stressed...
    Sorry I can't volunteer myself, Akira. Trying to catch up with schoolwork and Theo is already a handful. Though, I think it would be great if a guy RPed her! Anyway, don't listen to me.

Senior Member Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Green Tea
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2012 09:42 AM
    Threads

An announcement:

It pains me to have to type this out, as I never thought it would ever reach this point. I wish I could find a better way to convey my feelings so I don't sound like I'm being ungrateful here. You all are wonderful people and I've had such fun here on Nightmare Hunt. This RP has made me happy many times, it's been fun reading everyone's posts and seeing all the characters interacting.

However, it's gotten to a point where I think I've burned out. This RP is so wonderfully complex and interesting, and that's a good thing, promise. But it's been taking up so much of my time, and things have changed. It has gone from something that I love doing, something that helps me de-stress and relax after a long day. To something that feels like a chore.

To put it simply, I have gone from thinking "Yay, RP time!" whenever I log onto AF to "Dang, I need to post something today."

And that's not good. Not at all. When something that I love turns into something that I feel pressured into doing, it becomes just another source of stress in my life. Which already has enough, thank you.

Therefore, I must announce that I am leaving Nightmare Hunt.

At least for the time being. More like "taking a break" rather than actually "leaving for good".

I have already talked to the GM about this and she has been kind enough to listen to my worries and things like that. So Marcelo and Seda will be leaving the city and the roles they were meant to play will most likely be passed on to other people. Well... Seda's, anyway. I didn't have much lined up for Marcelo.

I really truly appreciate this RP and will still love it even as I am away. I hope you all have fun and I'll be dropping in from time to time to watch the events. I'll have Sols anyway to keep me posted.

Thank you all for a great run, I had a lot of fun here.

And so, to end this announcement, I will take a page of out Seda's and Marcelo's books.

Goodbye is so passé.

Don't stop believing.

Not knowing where I'm going; but I know where I've been...

Trojan.FlyStudio.I i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-10-2012 03:53 AM
    Threads

Talli... We certainly had a wonderful run together. Your characters, esp. Seda, helped make the RP what it is today. I understand what it feels like to feel "obligated" into doing something to the point of frustration. I've had it with the RP when I was just starting (if anybody remembers my long absence way back). But the RP is supposed to be fun after all... It's recreation. Anything otherwise is a bad omen.

I will keep a look out for your return, dear and I will definitely miss your posts. Remember that you are always welcome here. ^^
    Last edited by i_say_sabotage; 12-05-2009 at 11:59 AM.

It is hard to say there is a reason for being anywhere
    Even if you retrace your steps

Senior Member Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-17-2010 05:30 PM
    Threads

There are times in life when you've just got to put everything down and leave them for awhile, even if it's something you used to love. When your hands are free you will have the option to pick them back up again. I believe from the bottom of my heart that you will be able to overcome any obstacles and stress that you have in your life right now...even if I don't know you very well at all. Although you won't be RPing with us for awhile, I hope to talk to you soon.

Good luck Talli, and may it follow you wherever you choose to go. n___n

聞こえますか 僕の声が 君の事を そっと想う季節が続く

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads

Wow, Talli that's a shocking announcement. I understand how you feel and I know how it gets with certain things you do, as for myself I enjoyed that RP fight we had and I hope when and if you come back we can have more fun just like then. We'll all be waiting when you return.

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

Senior Member Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2010 05:14 PM
    Threads

Aww dang my person never go t to meet seda D:/ Any how, like everyone says feel free to come back any time. we will all pretty much be here.

Never Give In, Never Give up.

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

In my happy world:

Talli I reject your reality and replace it with one where you haven't left

Back in real life:

I understand what your saying. I think it goes without saying though that you will be missed.

I will wait like a puppy sitting in front of a door for when you return. Even if you return just to see what's going on.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Silver Ribbon Four Leaf Clover Teal Ribbon
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2019 02:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aspirantgarde

Talli,

Whether you are able to return or not, your role in the RPG has not only been extremely memorable, but you’ve had your hand in actually shaping it and giving it an strong mood and feel. Your contribution is not only endlessly appreciated, but also fascinating; so much so that I’m begging to see that novel you wrote that you spoke of just before November.

I’m saddened by your announcement (catch the understatement), but I absolutely understand. And since I understand, I agree, and support your decision. Another understatement from me today is as follows: we’ll miss you. I do hope for your return, but only if it brings you what it did in the beginning.

Hah…it seems that you had to get the song stuck in my head just once more before you left. That’s twice now, and I probably won’t be able to hear it without thinking of you and Marcelo.

Be careful, relax, and take care.

Crazy Personified janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Ouran Patch Manekineko
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2011 09:55 AM
    Threads

I'm already awaiting your return

No pressure though HAHAHA
    ---
    "They called me mad, I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me." -Nathaniel Lee
    ---

---
    Being crazy only means I'm smarter than you
    ---

Senior Member Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I hate you all. >.> you guys can come up with like paragraphs of saying good by, all i have is two sentences D:

Senior Member Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

To Talli,

Then I have one less reason to go online. You brought me into this RP. But you've always made wiser decisions than I do on a regular basis, and so I can't help but trust and agree with your judgement. I'll certainly miss seeing you give life to Seda and Marcelo.

Though, I count myself lucky because I can still see you regularly in school,
    ~Sols

Crazy Personified janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Just in case anyone wanted to talk to the currently unconscious Sean/Glaiza, their body is in Sean's form lying on his back on the beach.

Thanks
    ---
    "They called me mad, I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me." -Nathaniel Lee
    ---

---
    ---

Trojan.FlyStudio.I i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@janajee: I'll post something on Yorick making his way to the beach. Let's just say he already introduced himself to Chinatsu and Kotomi and know they are both Guardian and Watcher.

He suggested to bring them to HQ but Kotomi refused (being a bit dubious of Yorick) and said she'll make her way to the HQ herself.

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Silver Ribbon Four Leaf Clover Teal Ribbon
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2019 02:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aspirantgarde

Arcady has arrived!

Welcome, and thanks for joining us.

Senior Member Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-15-2012 12:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Thanks! I read about 10 pages back but I'm still a little lost o_O. Wasn't sure where to jump in, so I made a little intro to get a feel for my character's personality - well, at least my nightmare. If anyone could bump me into a direction that would be so helpful!

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well there really is no direction you could meet up with any of the vagrants i'm sure, or meet up with the gurdians and make some trouble or something.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@ Arcady: Woot! Great character! She tips the gender scale in our already very masculine RP. Male Guardians and Vagrants beware, Isis is gonna kick your-

Ahem, anyway. I think what you're doing (getting a feel for your characters) is the best thing to do in the first few posts. Can't wait to eventually interact with you, one way or another. xD

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2015 01:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

Hi Peeps! I just wanted to spread that Im a GM myself now! Im so excited ^.^! I hope people join. Anyways I can take back Chinatsu...(though im not suprised if no one took her)
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@ Arcady: Welcome to the RP! I'm excited to see your character mingling in the RP. Sols was right. It's often a good idea to post an intro for your character. It helps out the other Rp's know who you are. Your character is currently at the bus stop right? Harue and Theo are heading there, though I think they'll be taking it through the Residential Route. Vierra is also going there. Not to be confused with Egie who is at the bus stop near the Supermarket.

Anyway, you can always post your concerns here in the OOC. I'm sure people will be glad to help out. Thanks for joining!

@Akira: Congratulations GM Akira! It's a daunting job being in charge of an RP but it's loads of fun! Though my current schedule disables me from joining, don't hesitate to share your insights here!

(P.S. I was going to take Chinatsu last time, but I realized I couldn't really post much without Kotomi's reply, so it was put off ><)

++

TO EVERYONE:

WE HAVE REACHED OUR 1,000th POST!

Congratulations everybody! *Throws Confetti*
    Last edited by i_say_sabotage; 12-12-2009 at 12:04 PM.

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads

It's over 1,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What? 1,000? lol

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

um, did somebody just repost what i posted a million decades ago on the RP?
    ---
    ---

---
    ---

Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yes... I would think it's a spammer.. tsk tsk.. In our country they're called KSP (kulang sa pansin) (attention-hos).

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Huzzah for 1000!

To commemorate such a life-changing event, here is a cool video for you, Akira. And for everyone too. V for Vendetta - awesome movie.

+
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

xD lol @ Spammer. The fact that it is going back in the RP, reading it and reposting it is creepy... Anyway, Let's just ignore it and leave it as it is?

+++
    Edit:
    … This is an early apology to all who find Theo creepy. He will get even creepier. I believe he can’t be a Nightmare without this element.
    Last edited by Solsaiden Hel; 12-17-2009 at 06:01 PM.

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

O_o You miss alot if you dont visit here.

D: TALLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII. :P No more Seda fun.

WOOT 1,000!

And now on to my own dilemma. I regret to say that my computer blew up. This is the reason I haven't been able to get on as much lately. I have been able to get by using the school computers, but as Christmas break starts in just one day, this will no longer be possible. I can't garuntee that I'll be able to get on in the two weeks that I'll be off. D:

;-; Please forgive me for being a horrible person and leaving everyone. I should have told you sooner, but I didn't want you to get mad at me. I'm going to try to post tomorrow so that Sigataph is pretty much out of the way. If anyone needs to move Landy around or anything, I give you full permission (as she is uncouncious) to do so.

*bows* So sorry. Please forgive me. ;-;
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Your PC blew up..? That sounds so INTERESTING o_o seriously! I wish I can say that too!! o_o hahaha

Don't beat yourself up too much about it! I bet a lot of people in the RP are busy with their pre-Christmas preparations. ^^ The activity has significantly decreased lately, but I'm glad that the RP is still regularly updated.

As long as you'll return, I'll be waiting patiently by the RP doorstep! ^^
    Last edited by i_say_sabotage; 12-17-2009 at 12:44 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information