AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 93 of 96 FirstFirst ... 43 83 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,325 of 2393

Thread: RPG: Nightmare Hunt (A Supernatural/Mystery RPG)

Senior Member Black-Cat0001 is on a distinguished road Black-Cat0001's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2016 05:20 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: OPG ECHO WOLF

Default Re: RPG: Nightmare Hunt (A Supernatural/Mystery RPG)

"OK since your staying that means you'd like to help huh fella. Ok I'll tie wash rags to your paws and you can clean the floor while I clean the tables." He quickly implemented it into action. Jack tied Dish sponges to Philo's feet and got him into water before taking him out slowly again. Jack then began using his own sponge began cleaning the table tops of the mess.

Member desidoodle07 has a brilliant future desidoodle07 has a brilliant future desidoodle07 has a brilliant future desidoodle07 has a brilliant future desidoodle07 has a brilliant future desidoodle07 has a brilliant future desidoodle07 has a brilliant future desidoodle07 has a brilliant future desidoodle07 has a brilliant future desidoodle07 has a brilliant future desidoodle07 has a brilliant future desidoodle07's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Wolf
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-03-2013 05:06 PM
    Threads

Role: Vagrant
    Items: none

Clarissa saw what had happened between the the two friends. She had decided to not step in and hurt Charlie on the spot since that wouldn't have been the wisest choice to do. Instead, she clenched her fists and gritted her teeth tightly to prevent from saying something. Once the two had finished, she swiftly walked to Aiden and stroked where Charlie had hit him. Her head shot Charlie's way, giving him and evil and dirty look. "You didn't have to do that! I was talking to him you stupid jerk! Be glad I am holding myself back as much as I can."

Her hand fell to her sides, and her head swerved to Aiden, "Are you okay? I looked like it hurt."

Remember our deal girl. Don't start falling for something that you are using for your own selfish needs the nightmare growled defensively.

Shush it! You can't do this so be quiet! You can't rush perfection Clarissa growled back.

She stepped away from the boys and growled at them both. "Now, what do you want to know? Ask me, and I might just tell you the answer," she said as she arms folded once again with a sly smirk on her face.
    Last edited by desidoodle07; 01-11-2013 at 11:06 PM.

Senior Member Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Grey Ribbon Silver Ribbon L Laptop
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2013 08:48 AM
    Threads

Aiden Hayes & Charlie Reid
    Role: Watcher and Guardian-in-Training
    Items: Cellphones, Guardian Radios

“Well uh, yeah it hurt. I’d call it a love tap, eh Char?” Aiden winked at him.

“Y-yeah. Cause I love ya and all. With rainbows and unicorns on top.”

They exchanged glances and a whole conversation passed between them.

What’s happening?

I don’t know.

Char looked left and right, Where’s Philo?

Aiden’s eyes widened and he bit his lip, Oh man.

Philo wobbled on the strange squishy Spongebobs. Water splurted out of them each step it took. Its legs shook like a newborn deer fawn. What’s this, Human?

He tore one off and devoured it.

“Um…” Aiden thought, tilting his head, “Actually, Miss Vagrant, would you like to come with us to Guardian HQ? Where it’s nice, safe, cozy, and everyone will take care of you? You get free food, free bed, free bathrobes and slippers, free everything. It’s awesome.”

He gave a thumbs-up and a grin.
    Last edited by Solsaiden Hel; 01-12-2013 at 08:01 PM.

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

"Now that is Not An Chew Toy! It's used to clean the floor." He showed Philo how to used it with his own sponge. "See like this." He made skating motions with his sponge over the tiles. Before re dunking it into the water then squeezing some out and repeating the washing process anew.
    Last edited by Black-Cat0001; 01-12-2013 at 08:40 PM.

Member desidoodle07 has a brilliant future desidoodle07 has a brilliant future desidoodle07 has a brilliant future desidoodle07 has a brilliant future desidoodle07 has a brilliant future desidoodle07 has a brilliant future desidoodle07 has a brilliant future desidoodle07 has a brilliant future desidoodle07 has a brilliant future desidoodle07 has a brilliant future desidoodle07 has a brilliant future desidoodle07's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Wolf
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

“Um…” Aiden said, tilting his head, “Actually, Miss Vagrant, would you like to come with us to Guardian HQ? Where it’s nice, safe, cozy, and everyone will take care of you? You get free food, free bed, free bathrobes and slippers, free everything. It’s awesome.”

Clarissa growled, "Quit calling 'Miss Vagrant. Just because I am one doesn't mean You can call me one."

Thinking about going to Guardian HQ to get a nice meal, an nice bed, and some nice clothes seemed like a nice idea to do. Then she thought about all the questions she would be asking and the risk that she would be locked in a cell instead of paradise that she dreamed of. "No,"she said plainly, "I'm not ready to even go withing 13 kilometers near that place. Lets all find somewhere to go and sit so we can chat, hm?"

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

[/COLOR] Suddenly an flyer fell onto the ground. WANT TO TASTE NEW FLAVORS AND DISHES COME TO GOV'S SHOP WHERE WE GOT AN EX-MILITARY CHEF JACK RUESSEL WHO WAS AN APPRENTICE TO THE FAMOUS CHEF PICASO. DON'T COME LOOKNG FOR AN FIGHT UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE TAKENED OUT WITH THE TRASH BY OUR COOK. Times are as follow Breakfest menu's are 7-10am. Lunch is from 11-4pm. Our break is from 5-6 pm. Dinner starts back up at 7-10pm. Thank You For Your Time
    Last edited by Black-Cat0001; 01-13-2013 at 01:38 PM.

Senior Member Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

“Alright, Miss.” Aiden held up his hands, “You lead, and we’ll follow. Whatever you say.”

Charlie raised an eyebrow at him. Aiden smiled. Trust me. Then Charlie took his hands out of his khaki shorts pockets and did as Aiden did.

“You got us. We’re all yours.”

Side by side they looked like convicts giving themselves up to the police. Charlie glanced at Piers and smiled to tell him not to worry. Even without a Nightmare, Aiden wouldn't let anything happen to them. Right?

Philo sniffed at the square yellow thingy and decided it was not edible. It had seen Aiden cleaning plates with them. But what is up with this, Human? What does it do?

The Human slid across the tile floor on the Spongebobs. Philo tilted his head at this acrobatic. What are you doing and why?

As if its mind automatically wipes its last thought clean, Philo sat on the floor and scratched his ear with a hind leg. Then it laid down like a sphinx and panted heavily, even though Nightmares do not need to breathe. It only stopped when it turned its head towards the door, eyes wide and ears high on alert. It was waiting.

“If you’re hungry, miss, there’s some very good Teriyaki Chicken in that restaurant.” Aiden ventured. He only knew that because Philo had tasted it, “My treat.”

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Wolf
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Clarissa was getting tired of them calling her 'miss' and 'vagrant' and whatnot. However, she didn't want to tell them her name because she had chosen to not to. Gosh, I guess I have no choice since they are getting annoying she growled in her head.

She smirked, "thanks, we should head there."

Starting to walk, she remembered about her name and she stopped in her tracks, "Oh, and the name is Clarissa.... Clarissa McKenzie."

With that, she walked towards the diner like building with an aching stomach and a devious smirk upon her face. Ever step closer to the building it seemed like she stomach growled louder and louder. It was just her though, and she ignored the thought as she advanced to the front door.

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Jack Russel
    Role: Hidden
    Items: Kitchen Arsenal.

The owner came out to greet them," Welcome to GOV's. How many are dining tonight? Three ok. Please follow me this way." He lead them to one of the closer tables by the door. He then placed three menu's in front of them and left to get the water. He came back with an picture or water. "How are you guys doing tonight? Isn't it an beautiful Autumns Breeze?" The menu was all the courses available and in the center was the specials. Tonight's special is Chocolate Mint pie $4.95 Mash potato's and gravy, T bone steak,salad,and your choice of either peas or carrots&corn. The regular menu had about the same menu items as fast food and real life dinners but it was also and high class food items from foreign lands. The GOV contain both Pepsi & Coke products or an homemade smoothies, cocktails,wine or beer. Water is free. The owner returned later with and notepad ready to take their order's. Jack got back to the cooking. "Ok so I guess it's time to serve the customer's again ok pal." He got ready to cook what ever was ordered.
    Last edited by Black-Cat0001; 01-14-2013 at 03:41 PM.

Junior Member Cold Eyes is on a distinguished road Cold Eyes's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-04-2013 06:24 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: CJBouriaque

Ardan O'Malley
    Role: Guardian
    Items: None, subdued and stripped.

Ardan slowly opened his eyes to see intense light overhead, everything was blurry momentarily. When he tried to sit up, he found that his hands were cuffed to the sides of the bed. That is when he started panicking momentarily, yanking hard at the chains. Slowly his vision cleared and he peered around him, seeing the hospital room. There was an IV going into his arm and there was nobody else going into the room, or so he thought. The heart monitor reassured him his vitals were fine and he felt alright.

Though this feeling of calm instantly dissapated as it came when he looked to his left and saw a man in a grey button up and jeans right next to him. His hair was a rather odd color, a mix of blonde, red, black, and a dusky brown. Not only was it oddly colored, but long too down slightly past his shoulders. "Wh- who are y- you?" Ardan managed to stutter, seeing he was in shock.

The man smiled and said, "I am your nightmare and yours to control, but if you desire a name, I'm Setanta. Commonly referred to as Cuchulain."

Ardan blinked, not sure if the man was kidding him or not. "Cuchulain... The hero of Ireland. You are joking right?" Ardan asked, his voice echoing.

"No, I'm not, you controlled me now here you are. But we can talk more later, rest now." Cuchulain said. With that Ardan relaxed and fell back asleep not saying a word more.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Charlie smiled though he still had his hands in his pockets. “I know we got off on the wrong foot, but I’m glad I finally know your name, Clarissa.”

As if its long wait had been rewarded, Philo barked joyously and its immense body made no noise as it bolted towards its Host. It leapt up at Aiden, paws the size of its owner’s hands landing on his chest, its bushy black tail wagging with the speed of a hummingbird’s wings.

“Hey there, boy! So this is where you’ve been.” Aiden ruffled the fur under Philo’s massive yet weightless head. Then he squeezed Philo’s cheeks, “You ate something you shouldn’t have, didn’t you, you goofball?”

Philo whined.

Charlie had fallen behind. He closed his right eye and scanned the restaurant upon entering. Only one of them could see Nightmares.

“Piers,” he whispered to the more experienced Guardian because distracting Aiden’s attention would also distract Clarissa’s, “There’s a Nightmare at the corner. Looks like it has a katana and it’s wearing Japanese armor. Either that or it’s a hulking Hound of the Baskerville. Another one’s next to the fern plant, yech, it’s like Gollum with sea green slime. Still, I can’t tell who owns either of them. What’s our plan?”

Aiden pulled a seat open for Clarissa, then sat in the chair across hers. He acted as if he had not noticed that Charlie hadn’t join them. He pulled the menu up and skimmed through the foreign foods section.

“I’d like four xiaolongbao and butter paneer with two garlic naan. Milk tea too. Thank you, er… ” Aiden squinted at the nameplate on the Kiss-The-Cook apron of the dirty dish blonde, muscular, six-foot three waiter, “Jack Russell.”

He put the menu down and leaned towards Amelia, “So… what can I do for you?”

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Wolf
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

She sat down in the seat where they were placed, and watched as Philo was united with Aiden. A slight smile formed on her face, but quickly disappeared as she didn't want anyone to see her smile. In her mind, she wasn't happy, but her act was playing out well and no one had noticed she was unhappy.

Looking over the menu, she had looked at all the names and descriptions of all the dishes of what they had. "I'd like a cocktail," she said in a mannered tone.

Seeing some foods she had in mind, her stomach growled louder. Her hands slipped over it, hoping it would muffle the sounds, but she knew that wouldn't work. Hungry are we? the voice said in her mind.

Duh, I haven't eaten in forever with no drinks or new clothes.... Let me have some fun she growled.

Once she was ready, she rested the menu on the table gently, and looked at the server. "For the food, may I have the Teriyaki Chicken please," Clarissa asked politely.

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

The boss took out note pad" Oh Jack is in back cooking the cook never reveals himself to the public unless the kitchen is in the open or an special event is planned. Ok so four xiaolongbao and butter paneer with two garlic naan. 1 Milk tea. 1 Teriyaki Chicken, What flavor Would you like miss We have Strawberry, Green Apple, Kiwi,Pida Codla or an combo flavors which will cost an little more Strawberry Kiwi, Peach Mango,Blueberry Bananan? Also how about you guys are you going to order any thing?"
    Last edited by Black-Cat0001; 01-15-2013 at 11:32 AM.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Thanks but I'm good. I'll just sit here and wait for a friend of mine." He lied, smiling.

It was difficult to tell which Nightmare was whose, and he had to do it without attracting attention. Charlie took a seat on a red plastic chair in the waiting area, and pulled up a menu to hide himself. He wondered how Aiden was going to eat because Philo had already eaten.

Aiden excused himself for the bathroom and was gone for a long time. When he stepped out again, his face was pale and his hands trembled when he pulled his chair. He drained the glass of service water upon sitting down.

Charlie raised his eyebrows at him, are you alright? Aiden nodded weakly. He tossed him a pack of Mentos to wash away the sour taste of bile in his mouth. Aiden caught deftly it with one hand and ate three pieces.

"Philo." The dog was laying low on the ground, tail between its legs, feeling terribly guilty. It moaned like a wounded warrior. "Oh come on, there are more important things right now. Point me where the Hosts are if you wanna make it up to Aiden."

Philo stood, barked once to say yes, and padded quietly towards the back door. Charlie followed him, a bullet of his worst memories of the Ring, Saw, and Child's Play horror movies forming in one hand. It was pathetic, but at best, the Watcher could jar a Host or Nightmare's attention long enough for Aiden or Philo to subdue them.

Philo sat down before the cook, tail wagging. Charlie opened his left eye. There you are.

"Hi, I just wanted to give my personal compliments to the cook." He smiled, "I'm Charlie Reid, I own this dog. Hope he hasn't given you much trouble."

He took his hand out of his pocket for a handshake.

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Jack Russel
    Role: Hidden
    Items: Kitchen Arsenal.

Jack Russel smiled down at Philo as he shook Charlie's hands. His eyes steeled on Charlie,"Your not the owner of this dog, I can tell by looking into your eyes." He goes silent as if staring off into space. He leans forward towards Charlie's ear."Beware of who you have around as friends as some might turn out to be bad guys wanting to slowly rid themselves of Guardians." His face goes back to normal and responds."Me name be Jack Russel. Sure I was upset when the pooch here suddenly just up and grabbed an High quality T Bone Steak, but he more than made up for it by serving the other customers and putting on an show for them. Now If you'll excuse me I need to return to my work"As the kettle started to foam. Later he served them their dishes. He was about to serve Clarissa her dishes when there as loud clang..bang..and rumbled that shook the room making the dishes break on the floor. Jack's friendly appearance instantly vanished to one of terrifying appearance. He slowly start to ward towards the double doors as he cracked his knuckles. BANG....BAM....BOOM..."You..Son..Of...A."BEW flying out the door head first into an table was an mid twenty's Really skinny blonde male. BEW again head first an second later flew an mid 30's skinny male Both in blue Jeans and an sweaters. Both involuntary let their nightmares out. Jack came out knuckles cracking angry. Idiots as they were tried to fight him. Jack punched the blonde in the face. Ducked turned upper right cut to the Brown's jaw. Jack's nightmare became active transforming to his full size still able to move freely about the restaurant grabbed both night mares and smashed the skeletal human figure and the muscle weight boxing champ heads together. Both Jack followed by Seth took the enemies by the neck and hauled them out the front door then threw them into the front trash dumper by the front door. Jack and Seth clapping their hands. "Sorry for that folks be right back I'll go make an new dish and return shortly with your order miss."

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Wolf
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Not caring what she got in her cocktail, she waved him off not caring what she had gotten. She surveyed the area while waiting for her food, and wanting more of her alcoholic drink than anything, Her stomach growled slightly at the scent of food that was cooking, and the beverages she was seeing.

All of a sudden, she saw a fight brewing which drew to her attention. She sat quietly as she saw the guys getting beat up as well as their nightmares, and chuckled to herself at how stupid the scene had unfolded. Once the fight was over and the guys were kicked out, she started to laugh. "Stupid people," she said, "everyone that was involved in that scandal is ridiculously stupid."

Clarissa had a sly smirk across her face as she was waiting patiently for her food. As time passed, she kept losing her appetite more and more due to the delay of food and because she wanted to leave the wretched building as fast as possible. I'm stuck with a group of watchers and guardians she growled to herself.

See what you got yourself into? the voice told her If you would have fought, you would be free and we wouldn't be in this mess!

Shut up! she growled more I'm leaving in a few minutes! Give it time!

The voice didn't say anything in return, so Clarissa had smirked more of her victory of a meaningless and tiny fight over nothing. Her plan was to leave before everyone was distracted so she could at least get a head start on hiding. The bad part however, was Philo because he could sniff her out, but she had a plan for that to anyhow. Now, waiting patiently was her start of her plan.
    Last edited by desidoodle07; 01-16-2013 at 10:39 PM.

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Jack soon returned with Clarissa's dinner and cocktail. Since it took an while he served her an extra large amount of the Teriyaki chicken and the cocktail The money coming out of the beat up guy's wallets. "Bon Appette!" He also put some 7up in front of Aiden,"This should help you calm your stomach."
    Last edited by Black-Cat0001; 01-17-2013 at 02:11 AM.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

(Edited, hope this clears it up.)

“A wiser Watcher,” Charlie smiled and tightening his handshake, “Would have asked ‘what dog?’”

The fighting ensued, and when Jack held their heads together Aiden stepped forward in alarm, but Charlie held out his arm and stopped him, shaking his head. The other customers stood up, peering curiously as the cook threw the perpetrators at the trash. Gasps and murmurs of concern rippled through the crowd. One of them did the right thing and called an ambulance.

“You were right, Jack,” Charlie smirked and held his hands up, saying each word as he took a step back, “that’s not my dog. I have a better one.”

Aiden glared at Jack, teeth bared.

“Sic ‘em, boy.”

Aiden leapt up the table. Philo did too, and when they would collide Aiden changed. He had a black hoodie like Philo’s fur, and it covered his whole arms. He seemed to grow a little taller. His eyes turned gray and soulless.

Sync: 40%

Aiden’s arm turned into a blade. In one swipe he aimed to slash across the other Watcher’s chest.

Customers screamed, ran, turned over tables and chairs, trampling on each other in a stampede of fear. Charlie took Aiden’s empty seat and gulped down the glass of soda meant for Aiden.

“Let me simplify it for you, Clarissa. Aiden's wrong. There are no Guardians, or Vagrants, or Ferals. There are only two kinds of people in this world - Nightmare Hunters, and everyone else.”

He tore off a piece of naan, dipped it into the paneer, and ate it like it was pizza.

“In other words, Aiden and I are just murderers on the right side of the law. The only thing that will put you on our radar is a Nightmare, which you have, by the way. So I guess you have a life or death choice to make.”

Charlie pushed the plate of xiaolongbao towards Clarissa, “Dimsum?”
    Last edited by Solsaiden Hel; 01-18-2013 at 05:32 AM. Reason: Yes, I do want to be the bad guy! :D

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Role: Watcher
    Items: Sword, hidden daggers.

Jumping back. "So now you want to make this worse for this peaceful business. Also Guardians are real Me boy." Jack's nightmare and him collided with one another. An new appearance took form. http://digimon.neoseeker.com/wiki/File:Beowulfmon.jpg He held the long sword over his right shoulder "So why is it your going after people who are only trying to make an honest living?!" Jack was still alert.
    Last edited by Black-Cat0001; 01-18-2013 at 06:08 PM.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

(All right I'll edit my post.)

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Wolf
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Clarissa finished her food quickly and quietly as events were happening. She didn't look anywhere other than her plate because she didn't want to get into something she would have regretted. Once she was done, she had looked up to find a morphed Aiden which wasn't a good sight.

“Let me simplify it for you, Clarissa. Aiden's wrong. There are no Guardians, or Vagrants, or Ferals. There are only two kinds of people in this world - Nightmare Hunters, and everyone else,” Charlie had said while eating a piece of naan, “In other words, Aiden and I are just murderers on the right side of the law. The only thing that will put you on our radar is a Nightmare, which you have, by the way. So I guess you have a life or death choice to make.”

She saw Charlie push the plate of xiaolongbao towards her way and ask, “Dimsum?”

Clarissa glared his way, and growled slightly. "I don't care who is right or who is wrong. Do you think I care you two are murderers? No, I'm not."

She picked up the plate of xiaolongbao, and shoved it towards his face, "I choose death."

With that, she walked out of the building with much pride, and walked to the back. It was nice to finally be free and to be loose once again. That's if Charlie and the morphed Aiden doesn't try and hunt her down once again.

The alcoholic beverage was giving her a slight buzz, and she pushed on the wall for some support. Once she got to the back of the building, she slid down to the ground with her knees tucked to her chest. Clarissa wasn't going to cry, but she was going to be silent and stare off into the distance. A dark and tall shadowy figure appeared in front of her with a smirk along his face. Clarissa stood up alarmed at first, but realized it was her nightmare. "Go away!" she growled, "We had a deal! Don't show your face until they are gone!"

"Judging by the looks, they aren't here for now," he said in a sarcastic tone while his bones cracked while he moved.

"They'll come for me, and once they see you, they'll try to kill us both."

"That's if I appear in this form. You know I can shift forms as well as make people see things that aren't real."

"Okay, fine. Hurry up and then we have to go."

Seeing and watching the Nightmare shift into a large wolf like dog was gruesome. Clarissa quickly looked away as she heard every bone crack and pop into its proper place to form into the creature. Once she heard it no longer, her head turned towards him and saw the horrific sight of what looked like a deadly and strong animal.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Nightmares are never peaceful!” Aiden snarled with the deep growl of an animal. He grabbed the edge of a table and flung it at him like a Frisbee.

“You could also come quietly!” Charlie yelled at Jack, “Become a Guardian, help people, save lives. We’ve got free food and lodging and you could even avail your own car!”

The rather expensive dimsum struck his face. He caught the plate deftly before it broke his skull, though the xiao long bao tumbled everywhere. Aiden will be disappointed. He watched Clarissa walk out, but he can’t leave his Guardian-in-Training with a Vagrant-Watcher here alone.

Ugh. He sighed, rubbing his face, Girls. What do they want?

He leaned back in his chair and lifted a phone to his ear, “Hi, Jean. Mind calling three ambulances to a restaurant called GOV? A Watcher named Jack just beat up two Vagrants here. They’re in the dumpster. Aiden’s taking care of him now.”

Charlie tore the phone away from his ear as Jean yelled.

“Okay, okay! We won’t kill anyone. Anyway, there’s another Vagrant and she just escaped us. Long sleek brown hair, jeans, and a brown Old Navy shirt. She can't be too far. Send a Guardian after her, would you? We’re undermanned as usual. Thanks, Jean. You’re great.”

Charlie turned one xiao long bao that had fallen, thankfully, onto the plate of naan upright. He tore off the top, drank the soup, and ate the rest. Delicious.

“Hey, Aiden!” He yelled, “Try not to kill him! Or Jean will make us clean the third-floor toilets with toothbrushes!”

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Jack Russel
    Role: Watcher, Undercover Metropolian Guardian Chief
    Items: Cellphone,USB-recording prescription glasses,Badge

His eyes go wide then duck as the table flew over his head crashing into more tables knocking over more tables braking wine glasses and plates Silverware going everywhere making an huge dump heap of an mess. He sprung back up turning his head to look quickly, "Sure I'll follow you to Guardian's HQ: But if you want me to trust you two, You'll need to regain my trust after the damage You Did To This Restaurant! All I did was try to be peaceful and do my job but No you Had To Go And Attack me And Damage this property, and blew my cover. You also made me lose my prey. Which the Damage Is Coming Out Of YOUR Paycheck." He steeled on Charlie's face saying this."I have it all recorded here." He tapped his prescription glasses as he was now back to normal form. "Shall we go." He headed out to his vehicle. http://www.flickr.com/photos/79806150@N04/7365539162/ SPF"Chief did you catch Jeans Physco?? "Negative had two local's here blow my cover and he escaped.Heading towards their HQ.""Right Boss, 10-4."
    Last edited by Black-Cat0001; 01-19-2013 at 03:34 PM.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

He breathed out deeply. Philo materialized as a large black Labrador, then disappeared, and Aiden was a fair-haired young man once again.

“So he was a Guardian-Watcher. Huh. That was confusing. HEY! Undercover dude! The Vagrant girl we were persuading to come with us? She just escaped. You wanna go do something about that?”

“I think… “ Aiden touched Charlie on the arm. “He’s going back to HQ.”

"Yeah, to dock our paycheck." Charlie held up the plate of half a naan, “There’s some left if you want. Hey, you alright?”

“I hate…” He panted, sinking into a chair, “Syncing…”

“Yeah, life sucks. So eat. Drink. Be merry.”

Aiden dipped the naan into curry and downed it with an untouched glass of service water. Charlie noted Aiden’s heavy breathing, his pale complexion.

“So let’s sit here and wait.” He raised his hands behind his head and leaned back in his chair far enough to cross his boots up on the table. He shrugged. “I dunno what we’re waiting for, but let’s just wait for it.”

“Good idea.” Aiden laid a hand on his wild, pounding heart and told it to calm down.

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Jack Russel arrived at the local's HQ. He approached the camera in his vehicle and shown his badge,"Jack Russel, Chief of Metropolitan, and an watcher. Your Boy's Blew an Big time operation that took two years to make BIG time!" After the gate opened he drove inward as the gate closed behind him. He waited for the front door to unlock then entered. He uploaded the video down to the nearest projector.Like those seen in James Bond movies , Name: Jack Russel Day:Sunday Time:7:00 pm. "OK this is my target. Jean Pyscho." In the vid was an man in his late 50's still very muscular for his age, and still pretty much black hair with an few white strands in the back. 6'3.Black jeans,Grey Turtle Neck shirt,Black snickers,Brown eyes. Guarding nightmare Was an futuristic robot which had more weapon looking gadgets then an old newspaper pressing machine. "He is involved in the black market and sells stolen military contraband." It then showed him serving the food's but then the fight broke out with Jack entering the other room where the two over drunks were fighting. The place look like an mess. Table's overturned Broken wine glass,plates and silverware everywhere. "Ok either you leave or I'll make you go by force.""You..Son..Of..A."Bew punch to the blonde's face sent him flying out the door. Jack then ducked as the Brown haired man threw an punch and Jack counterattacked and he was sent also flying through the door. He came out into the main. The video showed them only the guys fighting him both going to attack him and his counter moves.While their nightmare's close by fought. After that He by the scruff of the neck shirts threw them at the garbage. Their night mare's soon followed an second later in the vid. Then Aiden and Charlie reacting and attacking him after bringing Elarissa her meal. As their fight Ensued him dodging and talking. Aiden throws at table at him. He ducks then quickly looking as it creates an huge whooping mess. He looks back. "Sure I'll follow you to Guardian's HQ: But if you want me to trust you two, You'll need to regain my trust after the damage You Did To This Restaurant! All I did was try to be peaceful and do my job but No you Had To Go And Attack me And Damage this property, and blow my cover. You also made me lose my prey. Which the Damage Is Coming Out Of YOUR Paycheck." He steeled on Charlie's face saying this."I have it all recorded here."Tapping sound on his glasses. END TRANSMISSION. "Now how are we going to catch this guy?!" He looked at Jean
    Last edited by Black-Cat0001; 01-19-2013 at 03:40 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information