AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 80 of 96 FirstFirst ... 30 70 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 90 ... LastLast
Results 1,976 to 2,000 of 2393

Thread: RPG: Nightmare Hunt (A Supernatural/Mystery RPG)

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: RPG: Nightmare Hunt (A Supernatural/Mystery RPG)

Role: Guardian
    Items: Pirate Sword, Two Flint Pistols

Ace's battle with Rod was a difficult challenge. He never had to use his Hougetsu Jigan-Tou over a long period of time before and it was draining him of his energy. Rod's Death Hand techniques were remarkably strong and powerful.

" You're strong, but not strong enough beat me!" ace said as he kept cutting through the dimension, " I didn't want to do this but you leave me no choice."

Sync Level: 45%

Ace's nightmare grew out of his back and all seven heads were accounted for. His Hougetsu Jigan-Tou faded away and was replaced with Ace's own water based techniques.

" Come at me with everything you got!!!" Ace said as the heads began to roar, " Now you will see the horrors of the sea."

" Very well then, I'll show you a technique that I have just recently obtained." Rod said as the black wings disappeared, " Death Hand Ultimate Technique: Tendou Jigoku."

Rod's energy erupted from within him as the dark energy wrapped around him. The energy finally settled and was flowing out of his body. He roared and shook the whole corridor with his power.

" Jigoku nishiki:Chaos Flare!" Rod said as dark energy formed in his hand. He unleashed the blast and it landed on its intended target.

" Come now, Is that all Ozman taught you?" Ace said revealing a water shield that blocked the blast, " Show me you power, all of it. Don't hold back against me."
    Last edited by The Rogue Devil; 03-14-2011 at 01:25 AM.

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Role: Vagrant
    Items: N/A

“Meril, I need your help! I don’t think it’s wise to move too quickly with Chinatsu in this condition. I need you to run to the fourth floor and ask for Dr. Haselden! Tell him I need him right away in the lounge! I’m going to move Chinatsu there to get her away from the fight. Please, Meril—can I count on you for this one?”Meril nodded in silence and began to run away from the fight and towards the flight of stairs.

"Moir, go on ahead and find the doctor. I will sense you from here and find you." Moir nodded at Meril's command and headed off towards through the floors to find the doctor. Meril began to run up the stairs until she reached the door. She tried to open it but it was stuck. Meril pulled and pulled on the handle but to no avail, she couldn't get it open. Suddenly, Moir appeared on the other side and opened it.

"Weakling."
    Moir's snide comment struck a sensitive cord within Meril.

"You better run or I will make sure that you have permanent bruises on that pale skin of yours." Moir sneered at Meril and place a finger to her lip.

"Now, would that be a threat?"
    Meril walked beside Moir and glared at her.
    "Did I stutter?" Meril continue to walk passed the various door and began to call out the doctor's name. She was greatly hoping that he would answer her calls.

OOC: Is someone taking over the doctor's role or will I do that? :3

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Silver Ribbon Four Leaf Clover Teal Ribbon
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2019 02:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aspirantgarde

((OOC: Infinita, I was terribly tempted to have you assume the role since I knew you would do a great job, but I felt as if I were throwing it upon you too suddenly.
    Thus, if you want to control the doc after this, just take over and that will be fine. That would be pretty cool, actually. ))

Dr. Haselden
    Items: Clipboard, pen
    Role: Guardian Infirmary Director

The elderly doctor’s lab coat barely swayed to and fro at its long bottom that fell right below his knees. He was engrossed in an open book that he held while standing upright near his desk; apparently, that is. His mind was in fact in another place.

Duo’s still missing. No communication with Harue. The other Guardians, even the ones dispatched to our aid, seem to be stretched to the limits on the field. Melinda shows little signs of health improvement. All things considered, we—

A voice calling out his name sounded from the hallway behind his closed office door. That’s not a familiar voice…do we have a new tech?

Setting the book down, he turned to open the door. Peering out into the hall he caught sight of a young girl and a—a nightmare?!

What was a nightmare doing loose in the halls? The doctor was certain no new Guardians had been sent to HQ that he had not had previous knowledge of, so who was this girl?

“Excuse me, ma’am,” the doctor said with a smug look on his face that refused to betray his bewilderment. “It sounds as if you were calling me? Might I ask who you are? Ah, and—would it be rude of me to enquire as to whom that—er, other lady is beside you?” It was best to play ignorant of nightmares’ existence, the doctor thought, until he could reasonably discern whether he was in danger or not.
    Last edited by Cross Avantgarde; 03-11-2011 at 10:49 AM.

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

As Meril was walking through the halls and calling the doctor's name, a man had opened the door and looked outside the door. Meril had noticed the man and approached him.

“Excuse me, ma’am, It sounds as if you were calling me? Might I ask who you are? Ah, and—would it be rude of me to enquire as to whom that—er, other lady is beside you?” Meril looked at him nervously and then towards the staircase. She figured that the girl wouldn't have much time. Meril nodded her head towards the door and told Moir to go find Yorick. Moir nodded and went off.

"I am Meril Sir. That is my nightmare Moir. I don't have enough time to explain what is going on but a girl needs your help and Yorick had told me to find you. We must hurry and help the girl." The doctor nodded at Meril and proceeded to go back into his office to find a few things.

"The girl had a pill bottle and she seemed in immense pain." Dr. Haselden gathered up the few medications that he knew would help and approached Meril.

"Where is Yorick and the girl?" Meril ran out of his office and the doctor followed.

"He said they would be in the lounge." The doctor lead the way to the lounge and Meril followed. Moir appeared beside Yorick and poked him in the shoulder.

"I hope I didn't scare you but the doctor and Meril are on there way." Moir walked around the lounge, enjoying the short time of silence until the doctor and Meril would arrive. The door slammed open and the doctor went to the girl's side and began to tend to her. Meril looked at Yorick and grinned.

"All is well I presume?"

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Location- Leaving Landy's apartmemnt
    Status- Day
    Role- Feral
    Items- purse, cat

Landy felt a chill run down her spine after the boys words. "What's your name?" she asked, walking quickly. She wanted to get rid of this boy and go to Dr. Piers house. This boy creeped her out.

She opened her phone, texting Piers a quick message. "Was leaving for your apartment and met a strange boy. Taking him home. Will be there in a bit 30 MINS TOP" she said, emphasizing the last part to insure if she wasnt there, he would come find her. This boy made her really, really nervous.

As they exited the building, she saw a strange motorcycle parked outside of her building. She had never seen it before and she wondered at it. Didn't the boy say he had walked here?

Now she was even more concerned. She slipped her keys back into her purse and took Miss Noir into her arms. The cat was comforting to hold, her soft black fur gently tickling Landy's skin.

She buried her face in the fur of the cat as more chills ran down her spine. She started off in the direction of the hospital. She didn't care what the boy said, she was heading to the hospital. From what she could tell, it's where he needed to be anyway.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Senior Member Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Grey Ribbon Silver Ribbon L Laptop
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2013 08:48 AM
    Threads

Theo / Aiden
    Location- street in front of Landy's apartment

Role- Feral
    Status- Day
    Items - N/A

She did not trust him. He could not be like Aiden, no matter how well he tried to emulate the boy. Even in sheepskin, a wolf cannot completely hide his teeth.

He watched her as she hurried down the road, hands in pockets, silent. He did not follow.

The mansion was the other way, so this was counterproductive. She was leading him to the hospital where they would find nothing. Theo could only guess what Francis did to the patients, nurses and doctors, but an empty hospital building was not something he would like Landy to see.
    Also, he already gave his name before and now she's asking for it again. Either she forgot or she was so frightened of him that she was babbling whatever came to mind. Though, this gave him a chance to play around.

"My name is Adam Cross!" He yelled down the street.
    It would be simply hilarious if she actually knew Adam Cross. "Where are you taking your cat, Miss Landy?"

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Location- the streets
    Status- Day
    Role- Feral
    Items- Bag, cat

Landy froze in her tracks. Had she asked him what his name was again? She couldn't remember uttering the words but she must have.

"I, uh.... need to take her to my friend's house. Uh, one of my other friends is there and she could use Miss Noir to make her feel better," she said, trying her best to be quick-witted. She needed to get to Piers. He would know what to do.

She stared at this boy who had changed his name. Was he testing her or was he schizophrenic? She had delt with lots of schizo's in her days at the hospital and he didn't seem like them. He was too sharp.

Her insides suddenly felt full of lava and ice at the same time. She stared at him with her best poker face.

"Didn't you say your name was something else earlier?" she asked, her voice low, calculated, and sounding so much like normal she almost fooled herself.

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sync Level: 45-60%

Their battle raged on and Ace had to raise his sync level up to keep up with Rod's overwhelming strength. He noticed that both his and Rod's strength was quickly fading away with each attack they unleashed.

" Let's bet it all on our final attacks." Ace said breathing heavily, " aye, show me yer true pirate spirit and do it this way."

" Fine, let's bet it all on our last attacks." Rod said breathing hard, " I'll end this and go find Meril."

Rod saw how the Hougetsu Jigan-Tou worked and he would put it into play right here and now. Both fighters gathered as much energy as they could until the building started to shake from the massive powers raging within them both.

" I'll end this here now!!!" Rod said as the black wings appeared again and he used them to fly towards Ace with his very own Hougetsu Jigan-Tou wrapped around his hand.

" I'll calm your heart and make sure you don't become evil!!!" Ace said as he made water gliders and flew straight for Rod with his Hougetsu Jigan-Tou.

They both made contact with each other's weapons and a ball of light engulfed them both as they reached a stalemate. Their weapons never moved an inch until Ace overpowered Rod with his experience in combat which Rod didn't have enough of. Ace heard him say something but couldn't hear it until it all over.

" MERRRRIIILLL!!!!!!" Rod said getting blown away by the energy they created. Rod hit the wall hard and made a huge dent in and then collapsed, unconcious from the impact.

" You're a strong one, Rod, but you need more practice." Ace said staggering to walk over to his knocked out body, " Titan, heal his injuries and then heal mine."

Sync Level: 0%

Ace sat down on a wall near Rod to observe his healing process. Titan appeared and swallowed Rod with one of his seven heads to heal his injuries quicker. Ace knew that it would take Titan an hour to fully heal him and he could wait.

" His nightmare is near, I can feel it." Ace said drifting off to sleep, " I can't.....sleep.....yet....."

Ace used the last bit of his strength to cut his forearm with his sword to keep him awake. Titan saw what he did but Ace told him to finish up with Rod. Ace felt his blood drip from his fingertips and he knew he did enough.

" Let me know when you're done, my friend." Ace said with a weak grin.
    Last edited by The Rogue Devil; 03-14-2011 at 02:13 AM.

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Yorick
    Items: Guardian radio, cell phone (dead)

Come on Chinatsu…hang in there…

Yorick knelt beside Chinatsu on the stairs. They were close enough to Ace and Rod to hear the chaos that was taking place in light of their engagement, and Yorick was afraid that it could spill out and endanger Chinatsu.

Chain…be at the ready…

Moir appeared beside Yorick and poked him in the shoulder.

Yorick jumped to his feet and almost fell down the stairs. “That’s the second time today that I’ve had something appear outta thin air and then expect me to take it in stride!” He was embarrassed that he had lost his cool in a fit of panic at Moir’s sudden appearance, but he was also relieved that she was back as this probably meant that help was coming.

"I hope I didn't scare you but the doctor and Meril are on there way.”

“Oh man, thanks…thanks! I really owe you and Meril on this one!” Yorick’s grin replaced his look of shock, and he knelt back down beside Chinatsu. “You hear that, Chinatsu? Doc’s on the way. We’ll have you fixed up before you can say ‘Yorick, plant one on me.’ Not that I’m asking you not to try, but—

The door slammed open and the doctor went to the girl's side and began to tend to her. Meril looked at Yorick and grinned. "All is well I presume?"

Yorick winked at her in return. “Chinatsu’s hangin’ in there! I owe ya, Meril. And the noise in the other room just stopped, so from the sound of Ace’s voice, your boy might be on the ropes. Don’t worry, though; I’m sure Ace is gonna take care of him. And…it sounds like you might be able to have a look. But if it’s not over, get back out here ASAP.” He was indebted to a Vagrant—it quite the strange thought, but it was as genuine as possible.

“Oh, Meril—I coulda sworn that I heard Rod call your name a sec ago. But again, be careful going in there. Call me if you need me. And thanks again.” He looked back down at Chinatsu and Doctor Haselden’s busy hands that were tending to her. “Please take care of her, Doc; she’s not just a Watcher.”

Piers
    Items: Guardian radio , cell phone, pen and paper with notes (both inside jacket)

There was no immediate answer from within, and Piers was starting to get nervous despite his eagerness to see Glaiza again.

Maybe she’s asleep…maybe I should try tapping on a window…Yeah. Stop worrying. She’s fine.

Piers tapped on the nearest window and was about to call Glaiza when his phone went off due to an incoming text message.

"Was leaving for your apartment and met a strange boy. Taking him home. Will be there in a bit 30 MINS TOP.”

That’s Landy, always helping someone. Wait—why did she say a “strange” boy? She’s not one to usually label people. Perhaps—perhaps I’m just overthinking this, too.

He quickly texted back, “Landy, I’m at my house now. Do me a fvr? Send me a pic of the boy?” He was sure that his anxiety over Glaiza was just influencing his thoughts, but it never hurt to play it safe.
    Last edited by Cross Avantgarde; 03-14-2011 at 09:45 AM. Reason: Corrected Location

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Meril had heard Rod say her name but she felt unsure as to how to react to how he had said her name. She was a bit reluctant to go to his side. Meril debated for a quick minute before Yorick spoke to her.

“Chinatsu’s hangin’ in there! I owe ya, Meril. And the noise in the other room just stopped, so from the sound of Ace’s voice, your boy might be on the ropes. Don’t worry, though; I’m sure Ace is gonna take care of him. And…it sounds like you might be able to have a look. But if it’s not over, get back out here ASAP." Meril looked at Yorick, the girl then the doctor. She didn't want to just leave them when they could need her help.

"It's not a big deal Yorick. I am sure you and the girl would have done the same for me." Moir appeared beside Meril and grinned at Yorick.

"It's only courteous that we help someone who has helped us." Moir looked at Meril and Meril knew exactly what she was thinking. Meril walked towards the room where Rod and Ace had fought and when she reached the room, it was in complete shambles. She rushed towards Ace's side and looked at his arm in complete horror.

"Look at what you've done! You can't be going and destroying the place!" Meril began to add pressure on his arm to stop the bleeding. She lightly patted his face.

"Stay with me Ace! At all costs, you can't fall asleep on me!" Meril tore a piece of her shirt and tied it around Ace's forearm and tried her best to stop the bleeding. Moir remained with Yorick and watched as the doctor tended to his wounds.

"Now that things have settled a bit and I really don't like to be blatantly honest, but what shall become of Meril and I?" Moir folded her arms and leaned against the door frame in a serious matter. Guardians were to control Vagrants by either changing them or getting rid of them by there means.

"We are Vagrants and it is a Guardians duty to do something about it. I want to know the truth, no lies. What shall become of Meril and I?"

Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ace saw Meril walk through the corridor and looked at the damage they had caused.

"Look at what you've done! You can't be going and destroying the place!" Meril began to add pressure on his arm to stop the bleeding. She lightly patted his face.

" I had no choice, your lover is pretty strong to be so young." Ace said with a weak grin. He noticed that Rod had been inside Titan for fifteen minutes and his wounds were healing nicely.

"Stay with me Ace! At all costs, you can't fall asleep on me!" Meril tore a piece of her shirt and tied it around Ace's forearm and tried her best to stop the bleeding.

" It's fine, I did that to keep myself from falling asleep." Ace said holding his bloody forearm, " Rod is inside my nightmare getting his wounds healed, he should be out after a while."

He looked at Meril and she resembled someone close to his heart that died a long time ago.

" Meril, you remind me of my girlfriend who passed away a long time ago." Ace said as his vivion started to fade in and out, " Don't let go of him for anything in the world. Please take care of my bro-......"

Ace blacked out and Titan instantly sent one of his seven heads towards Ace. Titan swallowed him up and started to heal him as well as Rod.

" What happened here?" Zen said entering the corridor, " Why is Rod and Ace inside of Ace's nightmare?"

Zen didn't know what was going on but he realized who Ace was as soon as he took a good look at him.

" Meril, Ace is Rod's brother." Zen said with a grin, " Not a brother by blood, but he took that role when Rod was small so he doesn't remember Ace being there."

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Meril kept tending to his wounded arm when Ace spoke to her.

" I had no choice, your lover is pretty strong to be so young." Meril let out a small chuckle and couldn't help but remember how many buildings she had vandalized or how much damages she had done to a building because of her stunts. She had also remembered most of the fights she had gotten into and all the damages done to that. Meril wiped the left over blood on Ace's arm.

" It's fine, I did that to keep myself from falling asleep. Rod is inside my nightmare getting his wounds healed, he should be out after a while."Meril shook her head and had one last good look at her arm.

"You didn't have to do it. Your nightmare could have tended to you and Rod at the same time. I am sure your nightmare is fully capable of that. Why do men have to do such reckless things to prove a point...this is beyond ridiculous." Meril didn't even notice that she had rambled on and on until she noticed that Ace was looking at her as if he was remembering a familiar face.

" Meril, you remind me of my girlfriend who passed away a long time ago. Don't let go of him for anything in the world. Please take care of my bro-......" Meril kept Ace upright until she had seen the nightmare take Ace. She had hoped that he was going to be well. Meril looked at the nightmare and grinned.

"Please take care of them both."

" What happened here? Why is Rod and Ace inside of Ace's nightmare?" Meril turned suddenly to see Zen at the door entrance.

"Something dark began to grow in Rod's heart and Ace stopped it. I figured that the nightmare is healing them both but your guess is as good as mine. I have absolutely no idea." Meril rose off the ground and began to pat the dust off her pants and ripped a bit more of her shirt so that it didn't look so lop sided on the left side.

" Meril, Ace is Rod's brother. Not a brother by blood, but he took that role when Rod was small so he doesn't remember Ace being there." Meril stumbled back in shock and looked at the nightmare that was tending to them.

"How do you know this then?" She began to ponder about how Moir came about. Meril remembered that she had been with her most of her childhood and from Moir's accounts, she had also been there when she was a baby.

"You were there the entire time, watching them weren't you? Then you are just like Moir..." Meril got lost in her thought but a major question came into her mind.

"Why have you not told him?"

Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

Senior Member Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Location- the streets
    Status- Day
    Role- Feral
    Items-N/A

"Didn't you say your name was something else earlier?"

The boy laughed, "Well, are you certain?"

"I, uh.... need to take her to my friend's house. Uh, one of my other friends is there and she could use Miss Noir to make her feel better,"

"Then, I guess, we're not really helping me go home... " He stood in the middle of the street, his attention unaffected by anything else save for her. "You don't need to help me if you don't want to. I swear. I'll leave you alone if that is what you wish, Miss Landy."

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

OOC: Sorry for being gone so long! I'll have to play catch up >.<

Alanna
    Role: Feral
    Items: Inhaler, money

Mama
    Role: Ex-Guardian
    Items: Pistol, car

Alanna had no idea what was going on. The man who was just previously seemingly injured just shot up and ran off after exchanging a few words with Cerise. What was this 'feral' thing they were talking about? And how did these people know Madeleine? Alanna was all too curious. She looked to Mama with question in her eyes. "How do these people know Madeleine?" She then turned to Cerise. "What's going on?"

Alanna had no idea what was going on. The man who was just previously seemingly injured just shot up and ran off after exchanging a few words with Cerise. What was this 'feral' thing they were talking about? And how did these people know Madeleine? Alanna was all too curious. She looked to Mama with question in her eyes. "How do these people know Madeleine?" She then turned to Cerise. "What's going on?"

Mama placed her hands on Alanna's shoulders and smiled at her, hoping to ease her troubled mind. The girl was still so innocent. She didn't think the knowledge of Nightmares would taint her but to know might make her more aware of her own if she had one. Then what? "Alanna dear, do not worry. All will be explained in due time but right now we need to comply to Cerise's requests and answer her questions alright?" Alanna gave her a look of uncertainty but didn't oppose.

Mama smiled at her and looked to Seda and Cerise, "Should we take this somewhere else? I know this is a time of urgency but speaking out in the open is a little risky don't you think?"

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2015 01:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

Role: Watcher
    Items: Cell Phone, Empty Pill Bottle

Chinatsu's hearing was muffled, she could barely hear Yorick among everything else. Her head pounded, and she knew she was nearing the end. She held on tightly to Yorick and closed her eyes hard, letting a tear come out. "I can't leave you, Yorick. I don"t want to." She tried to say but no sound came out. When all odds seemed to be against her, someone pulled her out of her darkened state. She felt the pain in her chest fade away and took a sharp breath/ She coughed but this time it was soft coughs.. "Yorick?" She said, her vision clearing a bit. Chinatsu reached for his hand and tightened her grip. "I'm scared, I don't want to leave you." Her voice was raspy but she managed to say something through her sore throat.

Chinatsu let the doctor tend to her and soon enough she was stable. She moved slowly and tried to stand up but stumbled back to the ground. "Why can't I-" She began to say before she felt a pain shoot to her legs. She winced and tightened her grip to Yorick's hand. "I need to move, I'm useless if I'm weak. I can't have visions when I'm weak." She said to herself, not intending for the two to hear. We are Vagrants and it is a Guardians duty to do something about it. I want to know the truth, no lies. What shall become of Meril and I?" Chinatsu perked her head towards Moir and jumped a little not remembering it being there. "I think you could help us. Well, I could know but that takes way too much out of me." She said, giving a small cough.

"I think the battles over. I think you two should head over. I have an illness so this happens all the time, they need more help than me. " She said, loosening her grip on Yorick's hand.

A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Location- The streets
    Status- Day
    Role- Feral
    Items- Cat, bag

"Uh- um... I was just going to drop her off because... you're allergic to cats and we don't know where you live and it could take a while and I don't want you to have to put up with Miss Noir while we look..." Landy rambled. She knew if she hadn't been so flushed at the moment, she probably would have turned bright red. She kept her face cool and light, trying to convince him to follow her. He may be dangerous, but Dr. Piers would be able to figure out how to get him back to the hospital where he belonged.

Miss Noir was tense on her shoulders and could feel that cat bristling. The cat generally had a good judge of character and this time, even she could feel it. Her insides felt mushy as she stared at this odd boy. There was nothing to do but think on her feet until she could enlist Dr. Piers to help with this situation.

Crazy Personified janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Ouran Patch Manekineko
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2011 09:55 AM
    Threads

Role: Unrevealed
    Items: None

GLAIZA'S POV

I must have fallen asleep.

Which is weird considering the humongous feeling sting that covered my body. How anyone could sleep through that is beyond me, but I managed to do it anyway. Guess it is true, I could sleep through anything.

I wish I just stayed asleep, cause the pain soon came rushing back.

But I heard something.

Something that took my mind off of the pain for a moment, just a moment, because nobody ever forget such a sting.

It's Piers.

He's here!

Right outside the door!

I stood up as fast as I can, considering, you know my skin, and I opened the door.

"Piers..." I tried not to cry, but seeing him there, all worried and stuff... and he looked a little tired and worse for wear as well, but just seeing him there, well I was never much for holding back tears anyway.

I let the tears flow, even though it hurt physically to let its saltiness touch my skin.

The unsaid words were clear, I hope: I'm so glad you're here. The pain is so unbearable, but you'll know what to do, won't you? You'll know how to fix me?

SEAN'S POV

Idiot girl.

He's going to find out, and we're both screwed, but either way, he'll know what to do. I may not be... that... but I still know how to change our body into me, and use my powers to run away the minute I find out what I ought to do.

Idiot nightmare.
    Last edited by janajee; 03-23-2011 at 12:37 AM.
    ---
    "They called me mad, I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me." -Nathaniel Lee
    ---

---
    Being crazy only means I'm smarter than you
    ---

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Role: Nightmare

"How do you know this then?" She began to ponder about how Moir came about. Meril remembered that she had been with her most of her childhood and from Moir's accounts, she had also been there when she was a baby.

" I've been with him since the very beginning." Zen said, " I couldn't remember him until I took a good look at him.'

You were there the entire time, watching them weren't you? Then you are just like Moir..." Meril got lost in her thought but a major question came into her mind.

" Yes, its true but I wasn't able to speak with him since Rod was still young and didn't know I was there."

"Why have you not told him?"

" I will but let Ace's nightmare heal them first." Zen said as Titan spit them out, " Perfect timing, now I can give Rod what he needs."
    Zen picked Rod up and gave him the powder in the bag. It was a silver powder and as soon as Rod consumed it, he instantly woke up and saw Ace lying next to him along with Zen by his side.

" Is Ace alright?" Rod asked Zen, " It hit me, when we fought I noticed he was familiar and I remembered who he was. He's my brother, isn't he?"

" Glad to know you remember me." Ace said as he got up, " We have a lot to talk about so let's go."

" Ok big brother." Rod said, " Zen, let's go."
    He walked with Ace past Meril and he stopped.

" I'll be back in a little while." Rod said as he kissed Meril on the cheek, " I'll come back after we've finished talking."

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

(We're almost to the 2000th post!)
    Theo / Aiden
    Location- The streets

Role- Feral
    Status- Day
    Items - N/A

"But with the antihistamine you gave me, I should be fine for a few hours." The Nightmare could smell her fear. "Anyway, since I don't know even know where we are nor how to go anywhere, I suppose I have no choice but to stick with you, right? Lead the way, Miss Landy, and I'll follow you. Even if it's to the ends of reality itself."

He smiled again, as if enjoying a private joke.
    Last edited by Solsaiden Hel; 03-24-2011 at 01:26 PM.

Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Location- the streets
    Status- Day
    Role- Feral
    Items- Cat, bag

Landy forced her body to relax. She couldn't give herself away if she was going to pull this off. She smiled and set Miss Noir on the ground as she turned and continued to walk to direction she had been. "Even so, I'm not sure how long those pills last. Besides, my friend has a car. If he's not doing anything, he'll probably chauffer us around until we can find your house. It'll probably make it a lot easier, don't cha think?" she rambled as she walked, keeping her pace brisk. She wanted to be rid of this boy fast.

As they walked, she rambled some more. She talked about her job with the psychic, her job at the Teaberry, her good friend Glaiza. She didn't pay much attention to what she was saying, as it was just meant to put up a smoke screen to the fact that she was thinking- about Glaiza, about Piers, about this strange boy and how to be rid of him. She thought about ways to try to sneak a picture of the boy like Piers had asked her to but she couldn't think of anything that she was sneaky enough to pull off. She snuck another text to Piers, reading "Can't get a picture without giving it away. Heading there, be prepared. Idk what this boy is or what he's capable of." It felt melodramatic, but she couldn't help it. This boy gave her honest-to-goodness heebie-jeebies.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Cerise

"What's going on?"

Cerise gave her a long, hard look, "What's going on is… I'm a secret agent hired by the government to eradicate an alien invasion."

Seriously, Cerise? Seriously?

"Have you watched the movie, The Body Invaders? They can take on any shape and size, and each one has a power unique from all the rest. They sprout from people's minds and they live there biding their time before they can fully take over our consciousness. So some people are walking around without knowing they have aliens in their heads. Some people like me, however, realized we can control the aliens and use them to destroy all the others."

Somewhere inside her head, she heard Cirocco slap his forehead with a hoof. Now the roles are reversed.

"I'm just kidding!" Cerise laughed.

"Should we take this somewhere else? I know this is a time of urgency but speaking out in the open is a little risky don't you think?"

"I agree with Mama. We should find a place where we can rest and recover. To be honest, I think I'm about to faint at any moment. But let's pray that does not happen."

She turned to Mama and realized it was useless to keep secrets, "I hope you will let me take you to our Headquarters. The place is protected by defences and it is hidden from prying eyes. It's only there that I feel safe."

Cerise gestured toward the car, "Shall we go?"

Role: Feral

"Even so, I'm not sure how long those pills last. Besides, my friend has a car. If he's not doing anything, he'll probably chauffer us around until we can find your house. It'll probably make it a lot easier, don't cha think?"

He shrugged, "If you think so. Lead the way."

She was frightened of him. She may just be using this friend to shake him off, or they were trying to kidnap him. He laughed inwardly. Somewhere in the memories, he remembers Aiden's mother warning the boy to watch out for rides with strangers, especially if they offer candy. Now, the roles are reversed. Her friend had better watch out for him.

He smiled, nodded politely, and listened intently at her life story, "Yes… the Teaberry? I liked their strawberry cheesecake… fascinating…"

Every moment, every name, every carelessly spoken word was now etched into his permanent memories. What was odd, however, was that when he tried speaking to her Nightmare a few minutes before via what Francis calls the 'Nightmare Mind Radio', nothing replied. Did the girl have a Nightmare at all? If not, why did she smell so enticing? As she went on about the coffee shop girl named Glaiza, he tried speaking to it again.

There is no need to be silent, Nightmare. Let us talk. You must be wanting to get out of this human shell. I can help you.

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Yorick
    Items: Guardian radio, cell phone (dead)

"Yorick?" She said, her vision clearing a bit. Chinatsu reached for his hand and tightened her grip. "I'm scared, I don't want to leave you."

His somewhat happy-go-lucky demeanor did not change, but he would have been lying if he said that feelings of intent were not stirring in him. What Chinatsu was saying was making him wonder if he should be more frightened than he already was at Chinatsu’s condition.

“Hey, Chinatsu? Listen, it’s okay. I’m not gonna leave you. I’ll be right here. Just relax…the doc knows what he’s doing.” Yorick was partially convincing himself of the validity of his words, and he was surprised that, for the first time in so long, he had spoken without jest in a serious situation.

"Why can't I-" She began to say before she felt a pain shoot to her legs. She winced and tightened her grip to Yorick's hand. "I need to move, I'm useless if I'm weak. I can't have visions when I'm weak."

Yorick could barely make out what she said, but he was almost certain she had spoken about having a vision. “Chinatsu, don’t move too much…Doc Haselden will get you fixed up, I’m sure of it.” It was fortunate that the doctor had spent so much time ministering to Melinda, who was a Watcher herself; it would surely help in this situation that seemed to be eerily similar.

Hearing Meril’s question, Yorick paused. It seemed like something that Karn should answer, should he return soon. Chinatsu’s input, however, seemed to be right on the mark. "I think you could help us. Well, I could know but that takes way too much out of me." She said, giving a small cough.

“Yeah, Chinatsu, I know you’re right…but for right now, let’s wait a bit before you have any visions. That is…if you can? After all, you might see what I look like in five years and be starstruck. Cover of GQ magazine, am I right?” Some of the nervousness was wearing away, likely due to the doctor’s intervention.

"I think the battles over. I think you two should head over. I have an illness so this happens all the time, they need more help than me. " She said, loosening her grip on Yorick's hand.

“No, I’m going to stay right here. Meril seems to be debriefing Ace in the other room, heh.” He couldn’t believe it. He’d used the word “debriefing.” The other Guardians, had they been present, would’ve been proud of him. “Anyway,” he continued, “It probably won’t be long before we have some more Guardians show. So I’m going to stay right here beside you. Deal?”

Piers
    Items: Guardian radio , cell phone, pen and paper with notes (both inside jacket)

It was her.

He’d tried so hard to picture her face in his mind for so long. He never seemed to get it quite right. But when he slept, he often dreamed of her. In those dreams, he could see her face in a way that the struck a chord across each of his heartstrings, only to have him awaken later in a period of pining after the face that he so sorely wished to gaze upon. But now—now she was here, right in front of him.

And she said his name.

His knees went weak and his stomach seemed to float around inside him. “Glaiza,” he said in return, wanting to say so much more. But something was wrong, it seemed. Her skin seemed…different. His first instinct was to hold her tightly to himself, but he was afraid he would hurt her. He couldn’t, however, keep his hands from rising to her sides, just inches away from embracing her. And there they remained as he spoke again.

“Glaiza, are you okay? What’s…I mean…”

What’s happened? You look different, and…you look like you’re in pain. How did you get inside? Tell me…tell me everything…

Everything had been worth it. A tense meal with Jace that left Piers confused and troubled; a fight that almost cost him his life; an investigation that tried him fully and that would have never have been solved without some outside hints from an intelligent someone so far away who seemed nevertheless to be so near; all of it was worth it because of who he was staring at.

It took him a second to realize his phone had sounded off. A text message had been sent to him.

“Glaiza…let’s go inside.” He managed a smile through his worry, possibly because there was hope in his mind that he would be able to see her now, finally, for so long that he would never have trouble imagining her face again.

Stepping inside and closing the door behind him, he had trouble remembering that a text had been sent to him. Glaiza’s presence alone seemed to captivate his every thought, and without the anxiety of the past events still fresh in his mind, he may have forgotten to answer the text altogether. He quickly pulled out his phone and read Landy’s message.

Stay calm, Piers…could just be a common boy on his way home...but Landy's obviously on edge. Just in case he can catch a glimpse at your message, text back something vague.

“Come right over,” he texted back, then looked over to Glaiza.

“Glaiza,” he started again, but found himself having the same trouble speaking as before. “I…I’m sorry that it’s been so long since…first, please tell me, what’s wrong?” He wanted to ask about the appearance of her skin, but felt that he should let her do all the talking. With so many questions in the air, he knew only one thing: the chaos that had so frequently fallen upon him as of late had better think twice before interrupting just now.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

" I will but let Ace's nightmare heal them first. Perfect timing, now I can give Rod what he needs." Meril watched as Rod fell out of the Nightmare. She kept her thoughts to herself and felt a strange sense of hurt. How could Zen have never told Rod about Ace? Even though they aren't blood brothers....how cruel can that feeling be knowing you had a brother but couldn't remember? Meril's heart sank with these strange feelings. She got lost in her own thoughts that she just glimpsed at Rod passing right by her.

" I'll be back in a little while. I'll come back after we've finished talking." Meril wanted to just hold him close, to get rid of this feeling but she let him walk away. She walked towards the other room where Yorick and the girl were. When she came close to Moir, she hooked her arm in hers and placed her head on Moir's shoulder. Moir leaned her head on Meril's head.

"Everything is fine Lovely. You can't change the past. And on another note, we may be able to help the Guardians or something of the sort. The girl gave me quite an intriguing answer.
    " Meril gazed at the girl and Yorick and she noticed that they would look like a rather cute couple.

"The fight is over. Now I assume we just wait for the other Guardians to return?"

Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

Crazy Personified janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Ouran Patch Manekineko
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2011 09:55 AM
    Threads

Role: Unrevealed
    Items: None

GLAIZA'S POV

Piers.

I have so many things to tell you. So many words to say, but I don't know what, and where I should even start. Things are just getting so messed up, and I ought to be used to it by now, since my life is the epitome of messed up. But I'm not. I'm scared, still so very scared.

I think these things, but I don't tell him.

"I don't know, I just woke up here, with my whole body stinging. Like someone rubbed my skin so hard that it got all... well peeled off. I've heard about sensitive skin, but this is ridiculous, hahaha," is what I tell him instead.

Trying to sound brave, not scared, not so much in pain.

SEAN'S POV

I wonder how this guardian will realize what the woman he loves so much, what she truly is.

I know the joke is at my expense, but I do look forward to replacing that puppy-eyed look on his face with pure pain.

Ah, emotional torture.

It's still my favorite kind.
    Last edited by janajee; 04-02-2011 at 03:44 AM.
    ---
    "They called me mad, I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me." -Nathaniel Lee
    ---

---
    Being crazy only means I'm smarter than you
    ---

Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Location- Streets
    Status- Day
    Role- Feral
    Items- Bag, cat

Landy tried to put a little pep in her step. She couldn't let this boy know how crazed he was making her. Suddenly she felt hot and heady like she did sometimes after she gave blood, her whole body going tingly for a minute before suddenly feeling very cool and empty. Her vision blurred, fizzing in and out of focus before going dark.

Sigataph's POV in Landy's body

"Mortal fool!" boomed the voice, such a contrast to Landy's naturally light, easy tone. Sigataph's eyes shined through Landy, eminating her violent persona. "You think you can call upon me and I will answer? I don't have time to deal with the likes of you so stop attempting to speak to me. You will follow this girl's body where ever it leads you and then you will leave it alone. You are messing up my concentration," she growled, her jaw set tight, her body flaring off heat as she stared at the boy.

How am I supposed to sense worthy nightmares with this pathetic tag along following me? I need to find nightmares that are worth it. I'll probably snatch the doctor man's and try again at the Glaiza, she thought, considering all her options. She hadn't wanted to change for a reason. If she took over, Piers would surely be able to tell by the time lapse. Plus, this peon truly didn't seem worth it.

"Now hush up like a good boy and do as you are told," she sneered, whipping Landy's body back around in the direction she had been facing. This really was an annoying situation.

Landy's POV

The world flooded back in full force, causing her to rock back in forth for a moment as Miss Noir sniffed her cautiously, unsure of what was going on, just as she was. She blinked as she looked back at her companion, briefly wondering if he had something to do with it. She only gave him a glance before flashing a smile and a small laugh.

"Not enough sleep lately. I've had loads on my mind," she said, waving her hand as if the problem was a just a small thing. It's a good thing he doesn't know the full extent of my issues she thought as her phone buzzed with a message. She quickly flipped it open reading the simple message. She was hoping she could make it there without any more incidents.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information