AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 96 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 18 58 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Nightmare Hunt (A Supernatural/Mystery RPG)

The lazy demon kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2014 11:30 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Role: Guardian
    Items: Guardian radio, cell phone

Duo looked as the girl took off. "What does she think she can do?" He started to run after here as he ran he yet again saw a monkey running with him "You want to come to little monkey?" The monkey turned and looked at Duo with a smile as big as his own "AWWWW, cute monkey."

"Hey you!!" She yelled at Jace. "Leave them the hell alone!"

He shook he head again seeing that the monkey had left. He looked past Chinatsu to see Seda, Gill on a snake, and a man with a scythe. "He is obviously the Vagrant." Duo said stepping infront of Chinatsu. "Step back you may get in the way." He said trying not to sound mean, but getting the point across without a Bs answer.

I MADE IT.

Quotes: To be a man you must have honor and a penis (Shin-chan)

Senior Member Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Green Tea
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2012 09:42 AM
    Threads

Items: Guardian Radio

The shivers that were shooting down her spine becoming more unbearable, Seda stood up and pulled out her Guardian Radio. She whacked it against her palm in the hopes it would squeeze out a little more juice from the device.

When she pressed the button to transmit a message, the small device suddenly changed colour, turning into a small Russell's Viper coiled around her hand. "AHH!" she screamed, yanking it off with her other hand and throwing it against the wall. But instead of the soft thump she expected, she watched it turn back into her Radio and shatter against the wall, pieces falling to the ground.

She began pacing around Vidar, wiping the sweat that was forming on her forehead. "Get a hold of yourself, girl," she murmured. Vidar hissed at the Watcher, bringing Seda out of her panic to roll her eyes at her Nightmare.

“Yes. I won’t barf on you.” Gill said simply.

"Be nice to the Watcher, Vidar," she warned him and began taking deep breaths. "Breathe... Breathe... Brea-" she stopped when her foot brushed against something. Something long, solid and hissing.

She paled, daring herself to look down. The Russell's Viper was back, and much bigger now. It shot forward, coiling around her leg instead of biting her like she expected. The action caused Seda to stumble backwards, landing on her rear.

It began slithering up her leg and, eyes wide with fear, Seda scrambled backwards and felt her back hit the wall. "Vidar! Whack it! Whack it!" she screamed at her Nightmare, who gave her a confused look, followed by some questioning hisses.

"What do you mean you can't see it?!" she yelled, her voice going up an octave. "It's right there!" She shook her right leg, frantically trying to deter the snake. "Right there!" When she slammed her foot on the ground, the snake vanished into thin air, leaving a thoroughly confused Guardian trying to regain her breath.

Baa black sheep have you any blood…

The voice was back and it was clearer this time. "Male... Vagrant is male," she said shakily, still trying to calm herself. "Oh that narrows it down," she added in a mocking tone, laughing nervously. The haunting song was really beginning to get to her.

"Kid," she called out to Gill, crawling on the floor and kneeling next to Vidar's head, who flicked his tongue at her. "I need your help... I can't see this Vagrant and I can't trust my eyes. I know you're bleeding and tired." She moved over to wrap a handkerchief around his arm where the IV had been, hoping to stop the blood. "But I need you to keep a look out for this guy."

"Leave them the hell alone!"

Seda's head whipped around, scanning the hallway. When she still saw nothing, she attributed the voice to another illusion. But when Vidar hissed at her, informing her that he had heard it too, she carefully moved Gill off Vidar and allowed him to sit down, leaning against the wall.

Staring down the darkened hallway in the direction of the voice, she whispered to Vidar. "Vidar, ready." The snake raised his head, flicking his tongue. She thought she saw Duo at the end of the hallway, standing in front of a young girl and looking as if he was ready to fight. Stubbornly dismissing it as another illusion, she clenched her fists. "Come on, Vagrant. If you're bold enough to attack our HQ in daylight, you should have the balls to attack a Guardian on her own turf."
    Last edited by Talli; 06-11-2009 at 10:07 PM.

Not knowing where I'm going; but I know where I've been...

Crazy Personified janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Ouran Patch Manekineko
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2011 09:55 AM
    Threads

OOC: Everyone is Guardian HQ maaaaan.

Role: Unrevealed
    Items: None

SEAN'S POV

I've decided to lock the room, and to make my exit out of the open window. I do not want to a face a bunch of sad, crying, humans. What annoys me more than weak pathetic humans, is weak pathetic humans crying about some other weak pathetic human that died. Except if it was me who killed the weak pathetic human in the first place, then I'd savor all this crying because if that we're the case then it would be funny.

I jump down with ease, and stretch myself. Undercover Princess means I have to remain like a little girl because the light shines. Though I prefer the night, the day has it's advantages. More light also means more shadows. More shadows equals more play toys.

I don't even look back at the crying staff of the Teaberry. Their sniffles are so loud it makes me want to pick of their heads one at a time... It would be a fun version loves me, loves me not flower game, playing with heads instead of flowers.

But I ignore it, and just leave.

There's a stirring in my heart and I think something is going on. The stirring also demands some spilling of blood.

Where does blood flow?

(OOC: A giant map appears in the brain of Sean and points at the HOSPITAL)

Hmm.

Blood, bloody, blood, blood, blood

I think to myself as I twirl myself toward the nearest hospital.
    ---
    "They called me mad, I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me." -Nathaniel Lee
    ---

---
    Being crazy only means I'm smarter than you
    ---

Trojan.FlyStudio.I i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-10-2012 03:53 AM
    Threads

OOC: Yes, please, I hope not too many people flock to the HQ. I'll post something in the OOC thread regarding this confusion.

++

Gill watched the guardian throw her radio in a fit of disgust, probably shattering their only way to find the others. Why all of a sudden? She was beginning to act funny.. telling her Nightmare to "Whack it! Whack it!". SHe was squirming and clearly agitated by something that wasn't there.

The resounding hum of the nursery rhyme tickled Gill's ears.

Quote Originally Posted by Talli View Post
    "Kid," she called out to Gill, crawling on the floor and kneeling next to Vidar's head, who flicked his tongue at her. "I need your help... I can't see this Vagrant and I can't trust my eyes. I know you're bleeding and tired." She moved over to wrap a handkerchief around his arm where the IV had been, hoping to stop the blood. "But I need you to keep a look out for this guy."

"Please don't call me 'kid'. My name is Gill." he said, "And I think the Vagrant uses illusions, if that's not obvious enough..." he said.

"Honestly, I-I'm not sure about his precise location. I can tell he's very near. I can hear his real voice under the heavy layer of false echoes.. But that may be an illusion as well..."

In Gill's mind, the wall of false images were like flickers of light, as if somebody was turning the switch on, off, on, off... Sometimes he sees the truth... sometimes they're not even there. If this is true, then things he could see are wrong... He decided to treat every vision false, quietly reflecting on his hearing.

"Miss Guardian," Gill said with his eyes closed, "The Vagrant is very skilled in rendering illusions... But he relies heavily on 'sight'. He clouds people's perceptions of things to hide his location. But his illusion isn't as strong in audio... All you can really hear is his song in your head."

Quote Originally Posted by AkiraRayneRyuu
    "Leave them the hell alone!"
    A girl's voice suddenly screamed out. It sounded distant and hollow. Was it an illusion? Or was the real thing? Gill focused more on the sound of girl's voice and found it uncharacteristically anachronic.

"Miss Guardian, the girl's voice belongs somewhere in the future... around an hour from now, probably. It's rippling... But I think time is overlapping with ours and the voice belonging to an hour from now. They're happening at the same time. That's why we can't see them." Gill heard the voice from his mouth but even he found the explanation bizarre.

"...Does that even make sense to you?" he shook his head.
    Last edited by i_say_sabotage; 06-12-2009 at 12:01 AM.

It is hard to say there is a reason for being anywhere
    Even if you retrace your steps

Senior Member Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Green Tea
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Items: None now

"Please don't call me 'kid'. My name is Gill." he said, "And I think the Vagrant uses illusions, if that's not obvious enough..." he said.

Seda raised an eyebrow. "Illusions?" The snakes seemed real enough, she felt them slithering across her skin and their fangs certainly looked real. "Okay, ki-... Gill. What else can you tell me about him?"

"Honestly, I-I'm not sure about his precise location. I can tell he's very near. I can hear his real voice under the heavy layer of false echoes.. But that may be an illusion as well..."

"This Vagrant's not playing around," she murmured. She saw Vidar roll his eyes at her and quickly smacked his nose. "You're supposed to be looking out!" she scolded. "Now I don't care if we can't see squat." Vidar hissed. "Don't get catty with me, mister. Now is NOT the time." They continued arguing, taking their attention away from the Watcher.

"Miss Guardian,"

Both Seda and Vidar quieted down, turning to look at Gill. "Dammit, Seda. Don't take your attention off the Watcher. Get a hold of yourself," she mentally cursed. As he explained what he was seeing: the Vagrant using illusions, the voice they all just heard coming from the future, time overlapping and rippling, she was becoming more and more confused.

"...Does that even make sense to you?"

She stared at him for a good five seconds, the expression on her face saying something along the lines of "what kind of drugs are you on?" But she quickly shook it off and her expression as all-business.

"Physics was never my best subject," she remarked. "Though I'm pretty sure all this can't be explained by science. But..." She tried to piece together what Gill was telling her. "I... I think I get the gist of it... Oh and, call me Seda. This 'Miss Guardian' stuff is making me feel old."

If the Vagrant was nearby... But the girl's voice was in the future... What exactly did that mean for her, Vidar and Gill? What happened in that one hour? Seda shivered, the odds were not looking good for any of them.

"If he's near, he could be watching us already," she said in a low voice. "Stay close. But if it looks like things are getting out of control, how far do you think you'll be able to run?"

She thought about his injuries and winced. "Not very far..." But she kept quiet, trying to still the doubts in her mind. This was the first time she had dealt with a Nightmare that used illusions on this kind of level, and she certainly was not going to let it be her last.

Trojan.FlyStudio.I i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Actually, I dont think the Nightmare can warp time... It's just how it feels to me.. being a Watcher." Gill winced. "I can see the future after all... and to me, they're like happening at the same time. The voice from the future hasn't happened yet... Or maybe that's just an illusion too..."

Gill's head hurt.

"If he's near, he could be watching us already," she said in a low voice. "Stay close. But if it looks like things are getting out of control, how far do you think you'll be able to run?"

"I don't plan to run, Miss Seda." Gill said quietly. "I don't think I can--"

Then was a twisted, sinister thought whispered in Gill's mind. "And I don't think I want to."

++

Harue took a weary step through the corridor. Everyone he encountered had oni masks on. Whispers played with the tune of a child's song.

"Slave... slave..."

He walked onwards, relyng heavily on walls for support. He felt as if his knees were just to weak. What was happening to him? Why are his Nightmares returning? Was it his lack of sleep? Hasn't he overcame these images already?

Was he finally going crazy?

As he continued to walk, Harue heard familiar voices around a corner but they just sounded too distant to be real.

Get a grip with yourself! Harue scolded himself. Steady, Guardian... Deal with this.

He can hear a song being hummed to his head. At first the words and the melody were blurry but gradually now, it grew steadily distinct.

Baa baa black sheep... Have you any blood...

The words of the familiar nursery rhyme taunted Harue, making hm more confused.

"What??"

OOC: Harue still doesnt know that a Vagrant has attacked HQ... He's still on the process of figuring that out
    Last edited by i_say_sabotage; 06-12-2009 at 01:22 AM.

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

(OOC: Just so people know. Karn is asleep in an unknown location since if you look at lot of you haven't been falling alseep. Some of you may have reason but you have to be getting tired now.)

Jace
    Role: Vagrant
    Items: N/A

Jace was savouring the fear he could feel spread across the corridors. It was fun watching them dance and act like fools. It was what they were when confronted with there fear. nothing but fools. They didn't embrace the nightmare. The words that the closer to danger you are the further from harm you are too. Jace smiled.
    He looked down at the two before him like a kid looking at ants. Maybe the feelings around him made him big headed or maybe he was just like that but he felt little fear for the girl and her snake.
    "The child, Boy." Thanatos noted.
    "What about him?"
    "I want him, Boy."
    "What? Didn't know you wer elike that." Jace joked. He suddenly felt a lash on his body.
    "Not like that. He is useful. Bring me to him, Boy."
    Jace just srugged and moved along past the guardian and next to the boy. They were both completly unaware of him. He kneeled down next to the kid and stared him. He didn't look like much. He slowly and carefully lifted Thanatos to touch the boys forehead.
    "Hello Child." Thanatos's voice echoed through the boy. "You can hear me can't you? I know you can. You can see me too now can't you. See us both. I know you. You fear dying don't you? Or do you embrace it? Do you want to be safe? To be powerful? I can give you that. Just follow me, Child."
    Jace just whistled the tune like he always had done. While looking the guardian over. She would make a fun play toy. A swing could even be made from her 'pet'. Jace giggled slightly. He then stared back at the Kid. He stared straight into his eyes. Not letting the boy look away for a single moment. Then he mouthed the word Death.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Suddenly, everything was still for Gill. He wasn't in the Guardian HQ anymore. He was in vast emptiness and he stood all alone.

"Hello Child." Thanatos's voice echoed through the boy. "You can hear me can't you? I know you can. You can see me too now can't you. See us both. I know you.

A dark-haired boy around his age was speaking. His mouth was moving, but it wasn't his voice, Gill could tell. He didnt know why but there was a feeling of affinity as the words washed over him.

You fear dying don't you? Or do you embrace it? Do you want to be safe? To be powerful? I can give you that. Just follow me, Child."

Gill smiled at Thanatos' gleaming blade. He reached out with his hand. "Death scares me... But not more Life. Life is scarier. But I will follow you... because you're beautiful."

Thanatos whispered the word Death and Gill can only nod.

"But please..." Gill said, "don't kill anyone in this place anymore. Especially Miss Seda."

Gill knew that if he didnt follow the scythe now, the vision he had earlier would come to pass, and everyone will die including him. But it's funny... This wasn't the reason why he got up from Vidar and started to walk away.

Only a few paces from him, the confused Seda watched as Gill walked up and disappeared in a blurry aftersight. It was the kind of thing where you closed your eyes from staring at bright lights, an imprint of blue is shed on everything you see. Gill's form flickered on and off from view and he eventually disappeared.

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Jace

Jace watched as the boy stood up and began to walk away.
    "Foolish kid. Doesn't see he is still trapped in the illusion." Jace thought. "And what a mess he is. I'll need to fix him later." Jace smiled, knowing his method of fixing would leave the boy more messed up them him.
    "He is mine now. No need to bother him anymore, boy." Thanatos spoke. Jace stood up and watched the dazed boy. He smiled. Then he swung the end of Thanatos into the back of the boys head. He fell limply onto the ground, out cold.
    "We ain't listening to him though are we?" Jace asked. He picked up the boy and placed him against the wall. The kid wasn't too heavy but carring him would be a pain.
    "No. have the fun you want now with the guardian, Boy." Thanatos replied. Jace smiled delightfully. He spun himself around to face the girl and her Nightmare. He waved Thanatos in the air twice and the illusion wrapping itself around the girl vanished. So did a weight from Jace. He smiled at the girl.
    "Hello, hello. Seda is it?" Jace held onto Thanatos with both hands and bent his knees bounching on ths spot. He grinned and then rested himself by using Thanatos as a support. "Lets play a game. The winner is the one left alive in the end." He giggled, "And I'm always the winner."
    Last edited by Valkarma; 06-12-2009 at 09:49 AM. Reason: spelling :(
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

The lazy demon kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2014 11:30 PM
    Threads

OOC: Duo in the beginning thought the illusions were from his sleepiness (As stated)

Items: Guardian radio, cell phone

Duo blinked and saw a man standing down the hall. "It's dangerous leave." The man turned around to see a very mad Ringleader with a smiling monkey on his shoulder and a whip in his hand.

"Come on Duo time for todays punishment." The man said cracking the whip. The monkey was jumping on his shoulder screaming. "Calm down you have had yours already."

Duo stood smiling "Oh, really huh. I haven't had one in a while." Dou walked towards the man, as the man cracks the whip and laugh. Sweat drops from Duo's head, and his smile grows bigger than ever with an almost killing intent. "I'll show you a good whipping." Duo busts out with laughter as he punches the man in his right cheek knocking him to the ground, duo sits on top of him destroying the man's face with his fist.

After Duo tires out he realise he was in an illusion and that he just beat up a technician. "At least I releaved some stress." He helped the tech up and sat him in a chair "I'll check on you later" Duo said.

I MADE IT.

Quotes: To be a man you must have honor and a penis (Shin-chan)

Member Chibi Angel-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Angel-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Angel-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Angel-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Angel-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Angel-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Angel-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Angel-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Angel-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Angel-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Angel-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Angel-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2009 04:56 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Loctaion: Guardian HQ
    Items: I-pod, cellphone, wallet, honey bun

Rio was waiting for a few minutes before she knocked one the door once again. This time the door opened, revealing a body in a pool of blood. "Oh mmm..my gg..god..." Rio said shaking as if there was an earthquake. Rio dropped the honey bun and her i-pod and rushed over to the body

What do I do... Do I call for help?

Rio's thought were just pouring into her head, and then the door slamed shut. Rio ran to the door trying to open it, but it was locked. " Somebody Help!" Rio said fists pounding at the door.

"Why should someone help you if you couldn't help me?" a voice said from behind. Rio turned around to see her twin sister Kana, soked in blood. "You decived me Rio." Kana said in a sad, lost tone. "You left me behind...and now I'm dead..."

"That cc..c...can't be true...I...I saw you this morning!" Rio shouted, on the verge of tears.

I'm dead and it's all your fault. All because of you I'm not here now..."

"STOP IT!" Rio fell to her knees crying and sobing, hoping to wake up in her soft bed...

Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Green Tea
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Vidar," Seda whispered and the snake's eyes moved ever so slightly to look at her. "I know we haven't fought in a while... But I hope you haven't forgotten that whatever that Vagrant hits you with, I suffer with you." Vidar hissed, clearly annoyed. "No, I'm not being selfish. I'm not doubting your abilities."

"But I am worried," she said in her mind so Gill could not hear her. There was no snappy comeback from Vidar, telling her that her snake was serious. "This isn't going to be easy, boy. Focus, listen to me and let's hope we get out of this alive. Got it?" The snake nodded slightly and Seda patted his nose. "That's my boy."

Vidar nudged her hand, his eyes reflecting some slight annoyance. "Sorry, sorry. Didn't mean to get sappy," she remarked. Suddenly, Gill stood up and began walking away.

"Hey!" Seda shouted, reaching out a hand to try and grab the Watcher. Blue flooded her vision, causing her to stumble backwards and cover her eyes. "What the hell is going on?!" When she opened her eyes again, she saw Gill vanish and felt her throat constrict. "Oh no... The others are NOT going to like this."

He waved Thanatos in the air twice and the illusion wrapping itself around the girl vanished.

All of a sudden, the air in Guardian HQ did not seem so thick anymore. The goosebumps on Seda's skin disappeared and the haze that seemed to hang over her dissipated as well. A dark-haired boy stood in front of her now, holding a scythe.

"... The Grim Reaper got replaced?" she thought and mentally slapped herself afterwards for not realizing the gravity of the situation she and Vidar were in. The front of Vidar's body was already raised, his bright yellow eyes focusing on the boy. Seda could hear him getting agitated in her head.

"Hello, hello. Seda is it?" Jace held onto Thanatos with both hands and bent his knees bounching on ths spot. He grinned and then rested himself by using Thanatos as a support.

Seda shot him a smirk, crouching slightly and clenching her fists again. "Why, yes. How careless of me not to properly introduce myself," she replied in an obviously fake sweet voice, mocking the boy. "And you must be our uninvited guest."

"Lets play a game. The winner is the one left alive in the end." He giggled, "And I'm always the winner."

"Now that doesn't sound very fair does it?" Seda said, feigning shock and still maintaining that fake sweet and patronizing voice. "Well, kid. If you wanna play..." She and Vidar moved back slightly to put a little fighting distance between them and their opponent. "I say," she said in her normal voice. "Let's see if you've got the skills to match that mouth. Bring it."

Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Nespa View Post

Melinda coughed when she was lifted and the smell of desinfect reached her nose she felt being placed on a bed but everyone and everything was blurry "intubate"she looked to her right "dang this infection is bad" a cough left her "i wanna qeustion that guy that came in with her, she is to thin for someone her age". Melinda closed her eyes 'no he feeds me, he feeds me so much' she felt being turned to her side "what is that for a wound? the blood is crusted around it" something sharp enterd her arm "jist put something on it to keep it clean" some footsteps left the room and she saw skitter jitter from the corner of her eye. Piers came in and told of some riddle he solved when the doctor came in "are you katrina's caretaker?" she knew pierce would nod "she has a bad infection bordering on amonia, she wil have to stay for a few days" he turned a page on his clipbord "she has scar tissue in her lungs so she wil probely have some light breathing problems after this". Melinda glanced weakly at the doctor 'he is looking weird at piers' "what i would like to know is why is she so thin?" melinda shuddert not liking the tone of voice.

OOC: Cross asked me to control Piers for him until he reaches the address in the Note.

Items: Bloody Note, Guardian Radio, Car keys

BIC:
    Piers swallowed heavily at the question the doctor posed on him. He didn't know why Melinda is in this bad a shape. They have been taking care of her to the best of their ability. He has vowed this to Melinda's parents. Wasn't that what they've been doing? He sighed.

...Was her condition his fault?

"I'm not sure doctor." he said uneasily, "B-but if there's anything that could be done for her to improve her health, I implore you to do whatever it takes."

The last words echoed in Piers mind as he made his way to Melinda.

"Melinda.. I'm sorry... This is all my fault." He sighed. "Please do your best to regain your strength, okay? I'll have to visit the address in the note. I'm sorry if I can't stay to take care of you. I'll try to get back soon."

Piers squeezed the Watcher's hand and paused to have a word with the doctor. "Thank you for everything, doctor. Please do what you can for her. This is my number. If you need to contact me, don't hesitate to call." Piers said, giving him a card that carried the fake name "Adam Cross". Guardians sometimes use fake identities for emergencies such as this, especially now that he couldn't afford to risk Melinda's connection to him as a Guardian.

He walked out of the room, giving Melinda a wave of goodbye.

As Piers got into his car, he sat there for a few minutes of silence, contemplating the situation they were in. He thought to call the HQ to tell them that Karn is missing and Melinda is out of harm, although currently in the hospital.

He took the radio in his hand.... But decided to put it down again. He buried his face in his hands. The Vagrant they encountered today was only one of the many to come up against. He was sure there are a number more out there, hiding, waiting. There is something very uncanny about their sudden increase in number.

"Lord, give me strength. I know we'll get through this." He breathed.

Finally, Piers turned the ignition of his car on and started driving. He was going towards the address in the note. It might be a trap for all he knew... Still, there was something, call it intuition, that told him it's where he needed to be.

++++++++

Role: Feral
    Items: Straight jacket

OOC: Controlling Rem_Nightfall's characters during his absence. It's high time Grell Nightwalker make an appearance.

"Strawberries with potato yellow will cry out Murder."

"Murder.. Murder.. Murder..." Grell sang happily.

A male nurse from the psych ward opened a small rectangular hatch to push his food in. The sudden arrival of light made his eyes water.

"Murder... murder.. murder.."

He crawled his way towards the hatch. The nurse, too busy writing something in his clipboard, failed to notice him.

"Pitter patter said the red little spider.. said Spider to the fly." he said. "Run with the clouds, chase the ants and worms cos there's clean up on aisle 3."

The nurse finally turned to the dark room,and found himself staring at mismatched eyes. One of them examined the nurse's face, the other too busy checking out the ceilings.

"Ugh.." the nurse freaked out, "G-get back, you.. Get back... Hey--how did you get out of your straightjacket?"

But before the nurse could think of all the wonderful possibilities, there was a grip so tight around his neck that he lost consciousness immediately. The nurse fell to the floor and hands from the hatch ran through his pockets to get the keys for the door.

"No mess for less." The door swung open and the body of the nurse was dragged in.

Items: Nurse uniform, glasses, clipboard, keys

Minutes later, a smart-looking nurse strode out of the room. His clipboard on hand, his uniform a perfect fit. Except for that small stain of blood near his collar, Nurse "O. Franco" looked shiny and new. He put on the thick-rimmed glasses from his pocket and walked away.

"...Clean up aisle 3." he sniggered.
    Last edited by i_say_sabotage; 06-14-2009 at 07:07 AM.

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Talli View Post
    All of a sudden, the air in Guardian HQ did not seem so thick anymore. The goosebumps on Seda's skin disappeared and the haze that seemed to hang over her dissipated as well. A dark-haired boy stood in front of her now, holding a scythe.

"... The Grim Reaper got replaced?" she thought and mentally slapped herself afterwards for not realizing the gravity of the situation she and Vidar were in. The front of Vidar's body was already raised, his bright yellow eyes focusing on the boy. Seda could hear him getting agitated in her head.

"Hello, hello. Seda is it?" Jace held onto Thanatos with both hands and bent his knees bounching on ths spot. He grinned and then rested himself by using Thanatos as a support.

Seda shot him a smirk, crouching slightly and clenching her fists again. "Why, yes. How careless of me not to properly introduce myself," she replied in an obviously fake sweet voice, mocking the boy. "And you must be our uninvited guest."

"Lets play a game. The winner is the one left alive in the end." He giggled, "And I'm always the winner."

"Now that doesn't sound very fair does it?" Seda said, feigning shock and still maintaining that fake sweet and patronizing voice. "Well, kid. If you wanna play..." She and Vidar moved back slightly to put a little fighting distance between them and their opponent. "I say," she said in her normal voice. "Let's see if you've got the skills to match that mouth. Bring it."
    Jace

"Perfect! Fighting spirit! That's what I've been looking for. That perfect spirit. He, he." He began gigglingly wildly. His face beemed with a cruel smile. He leaned down so he was eye level with Seda. His cold eyes pierced into her. The cold look of one trapped within their own illusion. A glimps of saddness and a tear of lonelyness seemed to be hidden behind a curtain of lies. For one brief moment Seda would have seen the old Jace. But brief moments never last.

Jace planted the end of Thanatos sercurely into the ground and used him to fling himself towards the guardian. He arced himself in hopes of getting beyond the snake and to Seda. They were always the weakest. But as he did the snake reared itself up to lash at him. Jace saw it coming only a moment before and dug Thanatos into the wall in order to stop himself. As the snake lashed forward its' mouth was mere inches away from Jaces's leg. Jace smiled at it before kicking it square in the jaw and swinging himself back. He landed on Thanatos's pole and kneeled onto it.

Suspended a few feet of the ground and supported by Thanatos he grinned again.
    "Nice snakey. You gota be careful with that jaw of yours. You might take someones leg off with it." He said mockingly. He opened his jaw and tryed to make it stretch. Then he just laughed and hoped off Thanatos. He pulled him out of the wall and began to spin him through both hands. The speed was increasing before settling at a constant one. Through the blur Jace could be seen beathing heavy. Then he ran forward still spinning Thanatos aiming for the serpent this time.

Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Green Tea
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Seda felt her jaw begin to ache as if the Vagrant had actually kicked her. Feeling a tooth begin to loosen, she spat out some blood and glared at the incoming Vagrant.

"Hey kid!" she yelled from behind her snake. "What's your name? I can send you my dental bills!" She watched him spin that blade and gritted her teeth. "He may be crazy. But his fighting style's dead serious." The image of those cold eyes flashed in her mind again and goosebumps formed on her arms.

Her snake hissed at her. "No, not yet," Seda said, narrowing her eyes at the approaching Vagrant. As the blade got closer and closer, Vidar's hissing got more and more agitated. "Wait for it..." Once the Vagrant was close enough, Seda grabbed onto Vidar. "Vidar! Now!"

The snake coiled back and launched himself into the air, right above the Vagrant. However, the Vagrant was quicker than she thought and he reacted by raising his scythe, causing the blade to make a clean shallow cut right across Vidar's belly. Seda winced and hissed, feeling a cut open up on her abdomen.

"Dammit, that thing hurts," she remarked before they landed hard on the floor. Vidar was able to recover quickly to face the Vagrant again. Seda, however, was sent skidding across the floor and hit a wall with a thump. Grumbling about working on Vidar's landing, she pulled herself up into a standing position.

"Vidar! Strike!" she shouted, applying some pressure to the cut on her stomach. The obedient snake reared up and bared his fangs, lunging at the boy. The Vagrant jumped and swung his scythe, but Vidar stopped himself right before the blade came down and quickly turned, slamming his tail into the boy's legs to make him lose his balance.

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Jace (fighting)

Jace's balance was taken straight away and his feet when with it. He felt himself slam hard into the floor and a small crack told him something was broken, or on its way. That stupid snake had more weight behind it then he had figured. Thanatos had went sliding out of his hands and into the wall. The snake was smart enough to tell that this was a chance and Jace had it bearing down on him very quickly. He rolled out of the way as it struck at him. He was happy it was only able to strike in a straight line. This thought was stopped when it came to his side and lashed out.

Jace had to react quick and sat himself up just avoiding it. He could feel its' form behind him and as it turned to attack again he had to roll away like before. Now as he stood up he noticed he had it between him and Thanatos. Not the best postion to be in. Jace panted heavy. He had to get past the snake now.
    "Best to react." He thought.
    The snake curled up again. Knowing it was a sign of it about to strike Jace readied himself.
    "One shot!" He thought. "All or nothing." He giggled again. "This is so much fun." He thought as he heart beat harder.

The snake lashed out. Jace timed himself and just as its' jaw opened he placed his hands down on his head. He did a handstand on top of the snake and flipped himself over to the other side. The tail came up lashing at him and he dodged it only take a slight graze to his arm. He landed on the other side rolled and gripped Thanatos sercurely in his hands. He laughed out loud and twisted himself around to face the back of the snake. Blood dripped down the graze that had dug deeper then he thought.

He bowed mockingly, "It gives me great honor to name your executioner for the day." He saluted, "It is I. The great Reaper. And my weapon of choice is the unstoppable force of death itself." He clapped. "Let it rain upon you in its' most dangerous form." He called out. Then he swung Thanatos in an arc aiming for the Snake to cut it in half.

Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Green Tea
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"And they call me the Pixie Queen of Sugarland!" Seda shouted back sarcastically, pulling off her heavy boot and hurling it at Vidar. The shoe hit him squarely on the very tip of his nose and his pupils shrunk. All of the sudden, the snake began thrashing in pain, the tip of his nose being a particularly sensitive spot. His quick movements allowed him to dodge the brunt of the Vagrant's attack. However, the blade still came close enough to make a deep cut along Vidar's side.

A similar cut appeared down Seda's left arm and she screamed in pain, falling to her knees. As she tried to ignore Vidar's loud angry cursing in her mind, her nose began aching as a result of her throwing her boot at the snake. She whipped off her trenchcoat and wrapped it around her arm in an attempt to stop the bleeding.

"I admit that was not the most well thought out plan," she said through gritted teeth, holding onto her nose and bringing her injured arm towards her body. Meanwhile, Vidar was still trashing and his body was hitting the walls of the hallway, breaking off small chunks of concrete. The Vagrant took advantage of the snake's distraction and began swinging that scythe, carving small and shallow cuts into Vidar's flesh.

The snake reacted, once again using his tail, trying to curl it around the Vagrant. The boy was too fast though, using his scythe as leverage for jumping away from Vidar's tail. The way he swung his scythe, easily countering Vidar's lunges, told Seda that this Vagrant was definitely not the usual ones she tangled with. He was different. Stronger. Scarier.

As the cuts transferred to Seda, she felt her strength draining. Her dark blue trenchcoat had become even darker because of the blood that it was absorbing. It became harder to breathe and through her blurred vision, she could see Vidar beginning to falter. His strikes were not as accurate as before, resulting from the combined effect of the Vagrant's attacks and the fact it was daytime.

"C'mon, Vid," she murmured, wincing as she tried to maintain an even pressure on the cut on her arm. "Just a little longer..." But when Vidar lurched dangerously to one side, his head hitting the wall, she realized that it would not be long until she had to call him back.

Crazy Personified janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

SEAN'S POV

There is just something about being a Nightmare that allows one to be sensitive to pain. Maybe it's our food, something that gives us strength. Maybe it's just the fact that we enjoy inflicting it on others that even when you're not the one responsible for it, it is still easy to pinpoint such glorious feeling. Being in a hospital, where pain flows like a glorious fountain, is like a drug for me.

I look at every person and feel the pain of every human being placed in here. The nurses are smiling and the doctors are cheerful, but the pain refused to be masked.

I walk past a little old lady, breathing only with the help of a tube. The chart says that she'll be fine after a few months. I pull the plug on her machine so to speak.

"I'm doing you a favor, love. Releasing you from this world of pain is what you'll want in the end." I whisper to her thrashing form.

One down, a hundred more little patients to go.

A nurse walks by and I feel the sinister air of a nightmare out of control. A hundred more little patients shared between two hungry nightmares? Let's play a little game darling. A race between life and death.

Shall we see who gets to produce more beautiful corpses?
    Last edited by janajee; 06-15-2009 at 01:39 AM.
    ---
    "They called me mad, I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me." -Nathaniel Lee
    ---

---
    ---

Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Harue stood up hastily. That song he heard was not normal. He tried to remember earlier, piecing together some events that felt uncanny.

When did the hallucinations start? Was this song just a coincidence? Harue thought the contrary.He walked through the corridors and found them uneven and morphed. The song played in his head. He was sick of it.

Suddenly, the song stopped and everything went back to normal. Technicians over the Headquarters were running for their lives. Harue grabbed one panic-striken man and demanded the situation.

"A V-vagrant... He's inside the HQ!!! There's a new female Guardian battling him now. Oh God.. I never thought a Vagrant would be able to get inside"

Harue let the man go and proceeded to search the rooms and hallways for the vagrant. If a Vagrant was this crafty, infiltrating the Headquarters (and during the day, for that matter), then this Vagrant was either stupid or really strong. A single Guardian may not be enough to hold him off.

Harue sped off towards rooms to find this Vagrant, a surge of adrenaline pacing through his veins as he ran.

++

Items: Nurse uniform, keys, glasses

Grell skipped from room to room of the hospital with a whistle on his lips. "Miserable little creatures, humans," the sane part of his head remarked. "Oh, they are so much fun."

The 'other' part of him just said, "Ketchup!"

Grell did not want to kill anybody, not today. His uniform was so clean and nice that he didn't want to ruin it. Because really, what's a death without blood even worth?

"Uh-oh!" he remarked, finally noticing the speck of blood on his collar. It was tiny, undetectable. But Grell's eyes saw it. And Grell--he doesn't like dirty things.

He saw another male nurse striding on the corridor. His nameplate read "O. James".

"Oh James with pizza and pink ruffles from a ballerina's foot." he smiled at the nurse and the nurse smiled back. That was, until one of his eyes jogged out of their pupils and made "O. James" stand back with horror.

"O. Franco" twisted "O. James"'s neck and dragged him into a nearby janitor's storage.

"Tweedle-dee-dum, tactile gum!"

Grell explored his new-found freedom around the hospital, picking fruits from visitor's baskets, pretending to be a real nurse and jotting something down on his clipboard, "talking" to patients.

"Is there anything else that should be done for him?" a teary-faced lady asked.

"A pound of cork and a little bit of pork, cooked in a broth that says "MOMMY!" He answered joyfuly.

He was having so much fun.

And then a passing of a weird aura, there was something inside the hospital that didn't belong. Grell stared at that "person". An intruder. His first emotion was irritation. This was his world. His playground. How dare someone touch his toys?

The "person" stared back at him. She smiled, offering Grell an invitation.

Grell bared his teeth at him/her and said, "Garrity-gump in a vest made of orange juice. There's a bug in a stick unless he jumps!"

"A blithering charlatan who irrevocably finds death gratifying, hmph.." The sane part of Grell said. "He strikes me as an unpretentious sadist who nay knows the craft of forbearance and treachery. Still he shines like a drop of scarlet in a sea of white."

"Handsome faces till you scrub them with granola and a stick of gum." Grell answered. "Ants are not fun without lenses from the Chadwick Queen in the East."

Killing without sense or purpose struck Grell as blase and juvenile. He drew a fake yawn. Toys are still better to be played when they played back. But Grell smiled at the Nightmare. He shall watch.

Member Chibi Angel-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Angel-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Angel-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Angel-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Angel-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Angel-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Angel-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Angel-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Angel-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Angel-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Angel-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Angel-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Rio couldn't take the emotional pain much longer. She put her hands over her ears, closed her eyes, and fell one side. Rio's hair was spread out around her and the ends where tinted with the blood of the dead body.

"I am dead,
    because my sister killed me.
    She left alone me ,
    in the dark."

Kana started singing this song over and over again, each time getting louder.

"Why won't this end? Why can't I die now?" Rio thought to herself, scared to death. "Did Kana kill herself? Was she murdered? Or...Or..." Rio paused. "Is Kana not dead, is this not the real Kana? Is it an"...Rio suddenly opened her eyes, an looked up. "...An illusion?"

"No sis, I'm as real as you are. All I want is to play a friendly game of death with you." Kana widened her eyes and made an evil grin.

"That game dosn't sound so friendly." Rio said in a loose matter as she stood up. "Too bad your not real, I could of taken you as a serious threat. You can't hurt me can you?"

The fake Kana took out a six inch knife and slowly started to approach Rio. "Wanna bet?"
    Last edited by Chibi Angel-chan; 06-15-2009 at 03:32 AM.

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

(OOC: I think now is about a good time for Harue to appear and save her. Then Duo will appear after he is beat or during.)

Jace (fighting)

Jace grin began to fade. The fight was slowing and he was having no more fun with this pair. The snakes movements became slower and she was begining to bleed a bit too much. He wasn't even needing to put half the effort into dodging that he had done before. The snakes strikes were slowed and its' body had more wounds then it could handle. He hoped that the snake hadn't reached its maximum power already. That would be disappointing. He wanted a powerful and smart foe. The kind that would put him on his edge and test his immortality.
    "Come on little snaky. Fight harder. You may die if you don't." He began saying, "I will sing for you. Your final song. I'm sorry it couldn't be a meal but I'm not hungry." He grinned one last time. "Good night dear guardian."

Jace called back in all the illusions covering the base. One by one people were returned to the normal state of mind. Jace's head cleared and his breath returned to normal. He was completly refreshed. With no more energy going into whole base he was a a higher level then when the fight had even started. He took a deep breath and then let Thanatos's power seap onto Seda. She would be too weak to resist this illusion. This one was just for her.
    "Humpty Seda sat on a wall.
    Humpty Seda had a great fall.
    All the king's horses and all the king's men
    Couldn't put Seda together again!" He sung her last song. One fitting for what would happen.

The illusion was cast. To her she would see her hands and legs become bound by chains. Her Nightmare would be unable to move for he would be bound too. And slowly Jace would move his arm about. As he did a new one would appear until he stood before her with seven arms. Each holding Thanatos, each poistioned to kill her. Even if she could block one she wouldn't know which one was the real one. Jace grinned and mouthed the word death. Before he swung down Thanatos aiming to kill her.

(OOC: The illusions on everyone is now gone, except that one I just put on Seda. Panic will begin as people are unsure what just happened. But lets see the guardians finally do what they are good at.)
    Last edited by Valkarma; 06-15-2009 at 08:49 AM.

Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC Hammertime!

Harue sped through one hallway to the next, desperately trying to find the source of the vagrant attack.

"If only I had my Guardian Radio.. I would be able to call for back up." He tried to remember where he last put it. Wait. didn't he smash his radio earlier? Wait. Wasn't it in his hand after that?

Harue bit his lip. He couldn't remember. In the commotion he just couldnt remember which incident happened or which didnt. Did he really see oni masks? Did he really attack a technician? The world was normal but normal felt just as crazy. And he just couldn't find his damn Guardian Radio.

"Oh no..." Harue took a deep breath. "Calm down. Calm down." This kind of excitement was definitely not like Harue at all. All this sudden flurry made him a bit jumpy.

As he made his way to the last corner, Harue saw the scene that made the blood in his veins run cold. There he was, face to face with the Vagrant.. A boy.. Almost the same age as him.. carrying a scythe that was poised to strike. There was a girl on the floor, her eyes glazed. She wasn't moving. The terror was evident on her face. Why wasn't she moving at this kind of frontal attack? She was thrashing about, as if held by non-existent chains. Her Nightmare, a huge Snake, wasn't trying to defend itself either.

Harue didn't have time to think. "GRAAAULD!" He screamed, summoning the Nightmare, who leapt to intercept the scythe as it went crashing down onto the female.

There was a sound of blade ripping against flesh, and Harue was astounded. You can actually hear it, He thought. Blood dribbled from his forearm where the Nightmare had made contact with his, and Harue can feel his whole inside shake at the sight of red.

"AHH!!" Harue cried in momentary pain, tears forced its way out of his eyes. He kept a hold of himself inspite this, and he shouted again, "Grauld! The girl! Grab the girl!"

Grauld obliged and swept the shocked Guardian, and leapt out of harm's way. She was still delirious when placed on the floor beside him. He wasn't sure if whatever bound her was still on effect.

"Miss..." Harue bit his lip. He didn't know what to say. "Miss, please rest easy."

Harue saw the amount of wounds she had all over her body. And the way the woman held herself for so long must hint that this Vagrant was not someone to be taken lightly.

The wound on his arm throbbed. Harue could feel the trails of blood dripping on his skin. It was making him sick. He was also scared. Scared witless. He could feel his knees buckle at the thought of the blade coming in contact with him again.

But Harue stood up and faced the Vagrant. He was scared, but at the very least, he did not intend to show.

This was now his fight.
    Last edited by i_say_sabotage; 06-15-2009 at 01:22 PM.

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Jace (fighting)

Jace was all too happy to finally be rid of this girl and as he swung Thanatos down he hoped to meet a guardian much more powerful. This one had lost all interest and now he would rid himself of it. It was a shame. Maybe with time she could have been powerful. To bad she wasn't immune to death.

"GRAAAULD"

Those words were the only warning Jace got as a new nightmare appeared to block his attack. The slender form of the beast took Jace by surprise to begin with. He was in awe of it for a moment. Then it stole his prey and he turned to face its controller. A boy.
    "Damn!" Jace thought, "I thought I had met someone more interesting." He swung Thanatos around and behind him. Then he turned on his heels to face the boy. The corridor was quite damaged now. He dispeled the illusion around Seda and tilted his head as he viewed the boy. No matter how he tried to hide it fear was in the boys eyes. Jace thought for a moment.
    "Kill him. His nightmare may grow to be too much. Best get rid of him now, Boy." Thanatos said.
    "Your right. Regardless of abilities its' form displays enough power. I wonder if he knows how much?" Jace thought.
    "Who cares. Now go, Boy."

Jace grinned. He rested Thanatos on his shoulder. A few quick breaths and he was ready again. He wished for a good fight but wondered how long until he felt his body become tired. Time may be against him. He leaned forward.
    "Time to finish it quick." He thought.
    He dashed towards the dragon and slid under it, bring Thanatos to bear in order to rip at it's under belly. When behind it he rolled and stood up running towards the guardian.
    "Think fast!" He called out, attacking him.

Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

SEAN'S POV

After saying a bunch of things that makes absolutely no sense, the nurse smiled. I smile back. The pretty smile of a princess that ensures that no matter how you view killing, killing is still killing and the fact that we kill means we're kindred spirits. He looks like another psycho. I like him already. He's like a brother I never had.

But though I like him, it doesn't mean I would like to share the limelight. Sorry cute thing, I happen to be very competitive.

I twirl, still wearing the Teaberry uniform. I catch my reflection on a glass. Hmm, I like being a princess. It's so interesting to look innocent while doing your dastardly deeds.

Dastardly.

Such a pretty word.

I turn to the nightmare in the nurse's uniform.

"Come little crazy buddy, and do play with me. I've been yearning for a playmate."

Hmm.

Let's start with Pediatrics Ward. I've always loved cute things and children usually fall in this category. They're so adorable and pink. Also they bend in so many directions so easily, like toys. Pretty little toys. Yes. Let's do that. Let's bend some pretty little toys.

Come to Mama. I think as I proceeded to twirl on my way.
    Last edited by janajee; 06-15-2009 at 11:47 PM.
    ---
    ---

---
    ---

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Only about eight feet away from Rio, the fake Kana disappeared. Rio had a confused look on her face as she steped back a foot or two.

"The illusion dissapeared...?" Rio turned around and looked down the hall a bit. "It's really gone, but I bet the person that was controling it is still here."

"Kind of a rude way to be welcomed, don't you think Lady Rio?"

"Kuroko, why didn't you tell me it was all an illusion. You knew... In fact you can create illusions yourself." Rio narrowed her eyes and tightly held her fists closed. "If you would have told me I wouldn't have had to go through all the mental pain. I could of taken care of this sooner..."

"I am your nightmare and must follow your orders, but you never ordered me. I never had to tell you. I don't hand out free help."

"I don't think you hand out help, even if you were getting paid." Rio remarked with a small smile. "I really should check on Kana, just to make sure she's ok." Rio pulled out her cell phone. " The signal's blocked. I guess the thing attacking here dosn't want us calling for help, and now isn't the time to get further involed..." Rio sat down with her back against the wall and her arms around her knees. "It's sad how many people are killed by nighmares. It's even sadder that the nightmare who killed sees the person no more than an object with no value...I guess I became a guardian to stop this."

"Don't start with that mushy stuff, it makes me sick."

"Sorry Kuroko, I'll try not to." Rio started to play with her hair as she stared at her feet. "I really just want to sit here and wait for the other Gaurdians, I need time to think about right and wrong." Rio kept looking at her feet. "Why do I not tell Kana I'm a guardian? I've never herd anyone tell me I can't...But then she'll get draged into the same mess I'm about to get into." Rio thoughts started to dissappear as she started to grow tired. "No, I can't fall asleep..." But before she knew it, she had been pulled into the world of dreams.
    Last edited by Chibi Angel-chan; 06-16-2009 at 10:52 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information