AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 79 of 96 FirstFirst ... 29 69 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 89 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,975 of 2393

Thread: RPG: Nightmare Hunt (A Supernatural/Mystery RPG)

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: RPG: Nightmare Hunt (A Supernatural/Mystery RPG)

Role: Vagrant
    Items: N/A

Meril nodded at the man's orders and she couldn't help but feel so helpless. She wanted to help Rod but if he was in higher command at HQ, trying to object to such orders can be a bad thing. Meril remained with Yorick as Karn went on his journey to find the bag. She was completely lost in her thoughts when another man walked into HQ and came near Yorick.

" Yorick, its been a while since I last saw you my friend. Oh, well hello there. Who might you be(referring to Meril)?" Meril looked around to see who had said her name and had noticed the man. She grinned and chuckled nervously.

"I apologize. I got lost in my own thoughts. I am Meril. I came with the boy that has been placed here for medical attention." Moir took Meril's hand and Meril could feel that Moir was uncomfortable by the presense of the new man. Meril squeezed her hand to reassure her that they were guardians and that no harm would come to them if they just obeyed.

"What do we do now? Try to contain Rod's energy?"

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Location- Landy's apartment
    Status- Day
    Role- Feral
    Items- N/A

Landy walked into her room with Miss Noir pawing at her heels to change as she received the message from Glaiza. Great. Now how was she to find her? She flicked on the lights and jotted a quick text to Piers. 'Glaizas at your house. How do I get there?' she sent. Then she stripped and stared at her wardrobe with a blank stare, not feeling like dressing up. She pulled out a thick stiped dark grey and black hooded mini dress and plain black fishnets. She didn't even have the umph for her boots, opting for her black Mary Jane wedges instead. She stared at herself in the mirror as the turmoil swished around in her brain.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Senior Member Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Grey Ribbon Silver Ribbon L Laptop
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2013 08:48 AM
    Threads

(Oh man, if you watch Tangled, Maximus the horse and Flynn reminds me (and Sab) of Cirocco and Yorrick respectively. Pretty epic, really. ^^)

Cerise
    Role: Guardian

Cirocco was about to venture into the darkness a little more when he felt a call from Cerise. In a poof of ashes, he disappeared from the mansion.

“Well, that’s the nuts and bolts version of what I propose, but…well, yes. That’s pretty much it, actually.”

Whazzawhatsit? What's the dude saying now? . . . What?! How did you get into this mess? I thought we were going back to HQ to dine on apples? You were making fun of him and somehow you now have to go with him?! How did-? I thought you wanted to go to HQ? Geebus one of these days- Oh, wait, you promised you'd be a mature adult with him? WAHAHAHA!!! I might actually want to see what happens! Why did you -

He went on and on. Cerise fought hard not to react to her obnoxious Nightmare.

"Lead the way, Piers. I don't know my way around here as well as you do. Do you have a vehicle?"

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Karn
    Role: Guardian (?)
    Items: Guardian radio

Karn stepped through the breach quickly once the Nightmare had. He didn't want to think what it would be like to get caught in the breach as it closed. It would be too dangerous to try and see right now. He made it quickly and took pause he felt it slap shut behind him. Slap being an accurate word since it almost sounded like one. That would limit it's stealth options.

Karn took a few moments to look around himself. The old clocktower was a good distance away from the HQ and yet here they where. It still amazed him. The information Gray fed him as he looked around was just like in some novel or movie. It was surprising accurate how he knew exact distances from things around him and could feel the change as they happened. This made Karn wonder what the price for this would all be, if any?

Karn however wasn't particulally enjoying the idea of digging up a grave, so he kept back. He leaned against the wall of the clocktower and began putting information together in an attempt to plan what would be needed next. He sure wasn't able to just accept the Vagrants as Guardians just like that. There were procedures to go through and that took time. Something that wasn't top on his list of things he had. Then there was Duo. He still had no idea what to do there. Next were the missing files. It was a little bit too much. Throw in a murderous Nightmare on the loose. If he had to guess he would say Piers would be stuck in something, and surrounded by 'innocent' girls he felt he had to protect. Karn shook his head and realised how quite like Yorick, Piers was. Maybe the same force pushed them both.

" I've got the bag and a pendant that was left but my host's master is not there anymore." Zen said, " What happened here that I didn't know about?"

"What?" Karn suddenly turned. "I'm no expert but corpses don't just disappear. Are you sure...em...I'm sorry I don't think you indroduced yourself before. I'm Karn by the way." His voice was a little distorted because of the echo caused by Gray. "Are you sure he just vanished?" Disappearing corpses of masters. Another for the list then. Karn shook his head. He was beginning to think that this list was getting a bit out of hand and out of the ordinary. Whatever happened to the ones' consisting of 'Get bread and milk' and such like?
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

Belone
    Role: Ex-Guardian
    Items: Pistol, car

Belone turned around to see the skeletal horse Nightmare that had been following it had disappeared. It decided that the search was futile. There wasn't a trace of any little girl no matter how much rubble it turned over. It walked out of the threshold to where the car was parked with everyone crowded around it. I seemed as if they were making a decision to move. It de-synced with Renee, seeing as there was nothing left it would be able to do.

Mama walked to the small congregation, with a grim expression. "I'm sorry dear, we couldn't find anyone. Not even a body."

"Lead the way, Piers. I don't know my way around here as well as you do. Do you have a vehicle?"

"Do you need a ride somewhere? It's the least I could do since I failed to find the child," she asked, sounding more like a nun than she's had in the past few years. Renee didn't know if she should bother with telling them she was a former Guardian. Seda knew of course but if these people wanted to go to headquarters, she could at least get them there safely.

Role: Feral
    Items: Inhaler, money

Alanna rested her forehead on the window of the bus, feeling weight on her shoulders though there was nothing there. She was both physically and mentally exhausted, but she didn't have the time to feel sorry for herself. She had to find something... but what? It wasn't until now that she realized she was embarking on some ominous search and she didn't even know what she was looking for.

Wasn't she looking for Jace not too long ago?

She sighed heavily and sat up. Now was not the time to feel discouraged. Whatever it was she was looking for would lead her to the boy somehow, she could feel it. She could also feel that wretched beast inside of her. This was the first time Alanna has been able to acknowledge it without feeling completely overwhelmed. In fact, having it could be some sort of advantage. If only she knew how to control it...

Then her mind drifted back to reality. They were passing the infamous Rostov Estate. Even in her neighborhood, everyone was well aware that the man who owned the property was the wealthiest person in the community. That's why Alanna was surprised to see a beat up old car in front of one of the old mansion in the far back. It took a second for her to realize that it was Mama's car and there were people around it.

Springing up from her seat, Alanna hurried to the bus driver and asked him to stop the bus.

"Miss, you're going to have to wait until the next stop comes up."

Alanna dug in her pocket and thrust a twenty in the driver's face. "Please stop it now!" She said more demanding than before.

The bus came to a screechy halt and the doors opened with a sigh. Alanna jumped past the three steps off the vehicle and ran towards the estate, taking out her inhaler as she ran just in case. She hoped this would be the lead she was looking for.
    Last edited by ~Shobu~; 02-15-2011 at 02:05 PM.

Senior Member Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

(Shobu, were they supposed to meet Alanna? If not, I can edit it no problem.)

Cerise

Cerise lifted her Guardian Radio to her ear.

"HQ. HQ. This is Reid. Hi Jean! DeFoe, Salucci, a Vagrant named Mama and I are in front of the Rostov mansion. Just wanted to say Piers is safe and has recovered, but there's a Feral he wants to find first before HQ. His Skitters isn't manifesting so I'll go with him for his safety. I think Seda may head back there soon. Is Yorick there? I think he's supposed to have brought a few Vagrants with him. What?! Holding hands with Chinatsu?!"

Well, she should not be surprised. Yorick and Piers would be the type to valiantly rush into any scene and save some poor innocent girl. Cerise shook her head and realized how they were so alike. Maybe the same force pushed them both.

Then a motherly-looking woman cut off her train of thought.
    "I'm sorry dear, we couldn't find anyone. Not even a body."

It relieved her to see that Mama was offering help and not battle, "You must be Mama, whom Seda spoke of. I'm Cerise Reid, a pleasure to meet you. It could be a Nightmare after all. That should put Piers at ease. He was so worried."

"Do you need a ride somewhere? It's the least I could do since I failed to find the child,"

"Yes, that would be great. Would you like me to drive? I could-" She has yet to finish speaking when she saw a familiar little girl running towards them. It took her a moment to remember her name and almost dropped the Radio in surprise.

"Alanna?!"
    Last edited by Solsaiden Hel; 02-15-2011 at 04:40 PM. Reason: Messiness and Colors

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

*Appendment for missing Sols post ^^;*

Status-Day
    Role- Feral
    Items- N/A

Landy looked around her apartment again. It was so perfect for her but it felt oppressing to be so alone in this place. She felt so alone and didn't know how to fix it. She had almost always been by herself and now... now she was her, hating it. She tossed her phone in her bag, hooked Miss Noir to her leash, clipped on her cloak and grabbed her keys. She took a deep breath before twisting the knob and opening the door. There was a boy standing in the doorway and she blinked a few times to make sure he was real. How long had he been standing there. "Why, hello. Can I help you?" she asked as Miss Noir hurriedly backed into Landy's legs, hissing at this strange boy.

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads

Items: Pirate Sword, Two Flint Pistols

“Ace, the savviest pirate this side of the 18th Century, in the flesh! And what have you been up to?”

" Aye, I've been shipped here to help you land lovers with anythin' ya need." Ace said with a grin, " Have ya seen my first mate Piers? We have important matters to discuss."

He turned around and noticed the one Yorick called Chinatsu and smiled.
    " Sorry about that, I have split personalities and my name is Ace Whitefang." Ace said with a grin, " Pleasure to meet you."

"I apologize. I got lost in my own thoughts. I am Meril. I came with the boy that has been placed here for medical attention."

" It's a pleasure to meet you, Meril, my name is Ace Whitefang and I'm one of the transferred Guardians." Ace said noticing the girl's nightmare, " Your nightmare is very pretty, I guess its natural for pretty nightmare to have a pretty host."

He noticed a trail of water leading to the boy's room and he knew exactly who it was, it was Titan and he knew if he didn't stop him he would try to attack the sleeping boy.

" Titan!!!! Return to me now or walk the plank!!!" Ace said yelling into the room.
    Titan emerged from the room with all seven of his heads lowered in shame. He looked at Ace and gave him a serious look.

" Don't give me that look." Ace said putting his hands in his pockets.

"What do we do now? Try to contain Rod's energy?"

" I wouldn't try to touch him in that state, that energy is strong enough to repel anything that tries to close to him." Ace said with a concerned look on his face, " That is some serious darkness that's eminating from him. Did something happen to him for the darkness to emerge from his heart?"

Role: Nightmare

"What?" Karn suddenly turned. "I'm no expert but corpses don't just disappear. Are you sure...em...I'm sorry I don't think you indroduced yourself before. I'm Karn by the way." His voice was a little distorted because of the echo caused by Gray. "Are you sure he just vanished?"

" I saw my host bury him here." Zen said walking over to Karn, " My name is Zenkichi but just call me Zen."
    Zen noticed a strange but familiar energy that was near the grave site and when he thought long and hard about it he knew who it belonged to.
    " Karn I think I know what happened to mine and my host's master." Zen with a angry look on his face, " The three other masters came and took his body, The other three Weavers of Fate are here somewhere. Akumetsu, Kai, and Risho are the three strongestof Rod's tribe and if they're here that means they will come for me and my host sometime soon."

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Silver Ribbon Four Leaf Clover Teal Ribbon
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2019 02:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aspirantgarde

(OOC: Lol, nice inside jokes up there. Keep 'em coming.)

Yorick
    Items: Guardian radio, cell phone (dead)

" Aye, I've been shipped here to help you land lovers with anythin' ya need." Ace said with a grin, " Have ya seen my first mate Piers? We have important matters to discuss."

“Piers?” Yorick said, thinking. “Hmm…nope, haven’t seen him for a spell. When I was looking for everyone earlier today they told me that he was following some earlier leads. If we need him we can find him on the GPS system.”

Chuckling a bit at Titan’s crestfallen appearance at Ace’s chiding tone, he noticed that Meril had asked a valid question. What should they do if Rod were to flip out again? Ace spoke up first.

" I wouldn't try to touch him in that state, that energy is strong enough to repel anything that tries to close to him." Ace said with a concerned look on his face, " That is some serious darkness that's eminating from him. Did something happen to him for the darkness to emerge from his heart?"

Yorick had the answer, at least partially. “Um…well, from what Cerise told me, she had to take down his mentor. But his—Rod, that is—his nightmare seemed completely understanding and even helped me out when I confronted him.” He got close to Ace’s ear and whispered the rest. “Heh…took him out with one hit. But what can I say? I’m good like that.”

Hopefully Meril hadn’t heard or else she might have told the complete truth, which involved the small fact that Yorick had landed the hit because of Zen’s assistance; further, Rod was already tired from his fight with Cerise. But Yorick couldn’t pass up the chance to brag in front of Ace.

“Anyway,” he said out loud, “if he does have another spell in here, it’s gonna be bad—really, really bad. So it’s good you’re here, Ace; but honestly, I’m hopin’ and prayin’ that Karn and the boy’s nightmare get back here before anything like that goes down.” He stood straight up and announced proudly, “Karn put me on guard himself, so the less damage—the better, heh.” Hopefully that sounded heroic enough in front of Chinatsu.

Piers
    Items: Guardian radio , cell phone, pen and paper with notes (both inside jacket))

Just as Cerise had finished speaking (and as the surprise, or lack thereof, of Yorick's relationship with Chinatsu was indirectly announced) Piers’s cell phone alerted him that a new text message had arrived. Had Glaiza responded already? Actually it was Landy, and it seemed that she was about to head to his residence.

'Glaizas at your house. How do I get there?'

Piers texted back, “Right across frm St. Birch. Shiloh Ln, 1st house on right. B ther soon.”

Mama walked to the small congregation, with a grim expression. "I'm sorry dear, we couldn't find anyone. Not even a body."

"You must be Mama, whom Seda spoke of. I'm Cerise Reid, a pleasure to meet you. It could be a Nightmare after all. That should put Piers at ease. He was so worried."

She couldn’t be more correct; relief that Piers had not felt in quite a while was setting in nicely, though his anxiety over not finding conclusive evidence as to Madeleine’s whereabouts still bothered him. Even so, he knew he had a legitimate lead in the mansion, though it seemed he had run the trail dead—at least presently.

Piers took a deep breath and said, “Yeah, Cerise…you were right. Thank God, you were right…”

"Do you need a ride somewhere? It's the least I could do since I failed to find the child," she asked, sounding more like a nun than she's had in the past few years.

So, this woman had a nightmare and wasn’t a Guardian? Seda knew her, at least, so Piers wasn’t worried over accepting her invitation. Further, she had already numbed the pain he was feeling earlier, and that had much to do with the trust he was beginning to place in her.

“Actually…you’ve already helped out more than you realize. I mean that. I’m afraid that I could use a ride, yes.” He nodded to Cerise as he spoke next. “Cerise and I need a lift to the residential area. Plus…it might not be the best idea for us to hang around this mansion too much longer. You see…”

Suddenly a girl was visible in his peripheral vision that Cerise identified as Alanna.

Cerise knows her? Why would she be here at the mansion? Does she know Goldmine?

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

Alanna
    Role: Feral
    Items: Inhaler, money

Mama
    Role: Ex-Guardian
    Items: Pistol, car

"You must be Mama, whom Seda spoke of. I'm Cerise Reid, a pleasure to meet you. It could be a Nightmare after all. That should put Piers at ease. He was so worried."

She said Nightmare... So she is a Guardian. Mama thought as she smiled and nodded, "Yes, it's a pleasure dear. I'm glad I could be of use. In my old age all I'm ever good for anymore is cooking and changing bed sheets," she laughed, feeling relieved herself that she couldn't find a body. She was afraid to see whom it would have belonged to. Madeleine had disappeared from the orphanage a while back. Renee had attempted to search for her but could find the girl anywhere. Now every child mentioned to her had the reclusive little girl's face. Renee pushed it out of her head before guilt settled in again. At least the young man seemed less unnerved now.

“Actually…you’ve already helped out more than you realize. I mean that. I’m afraid that I could use a ride, yes.” He nodded to Cerise as he spoke next. “Cerise and I need a lift to the residential area. Plus…it might not be the best idea for us to hang around this mansion too much longer. You see…

"Yes, that would be great. Would you like me to drive? I could-" She has yet to finish speaking when she saw a familiar little girl running towards them. It took her a moment to remember her name and almost dropped the Radio in surprise.

"Alanna?!"

Mama kept her smile until she saw Cerise nearly drop her radio, a shocked expression painted across her face. Mama was even more surprised to here that name come from the new acquaintance's lips.

"Mama!" Alanna shouted, relieved to see the old nun's face again after feeling as if she's been gone for a year in some foreign country with horrific beasts and the such. Seeing Mama almost made her was almost equivalent to seeing her mother again.

"Alanna!" Mama said, equally shocked to see the girl after searching for her for so long. Alanna threw her arms around Mama's neck, briefly ignoring everyone else. Mama wrapped her arms around the thin waist, relieved that the girl hadn't just up and disappeared like Madeleine. "Oh, I'm overjoyed to see that you're alright!"

Alanna pulled away smiling broadly, then glanced at everyone else. Odd bunch, but to the Irish girl, almost nothing seemed extraordinary anymore. Then she saw a familiar face. She struggled to recall the name at first.

"Miss Reid!" She used her last name to be polite since the woman seemed like some kind of official and is older than Alanna. "What are you doing here... with Mama?"

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Theo
    Status-Day
    Role- Feral
    Items- N/A

Theo's eyes widened as he saw her for the first time. He breathed deeply, like a wolf setting his sights on a little girl in red.

Such power.

If you have ever stood on the beach in a terrible storm, great waves crashing before you like beasts battling for dominance, and the waters keep rising and rising as if to swallow you, that is what Theo sensed in her in this moment.

Then he saw the cat hissing at him. Disgusting. His expression changed for a very brief moment and, in reflex, took a sudden step backwards.

He recovered quickly, shook his head and smiled at her apologetically.

"Hello, I… think I'm lost. Um… sorry. I don't know how I got here." He tried to laugh nervously. "I think… I remember I was in the hospital, and then… now I'm here. I have to admit I… uh… I don't know how I got here and to be honest... I don't even know why I knocked on your door. Maybe it's a calling? Hahaha! I'm so stupid! Maybe I should, um… Wait, I don't even know where home is."

Theo looked downwards because he knew he might lose control and lunge at the girl. Maybe kick the cat too."I… uh… Well, my name is Aiden Hayes. I'm extremely delighted to meet you, Miss…?"

Cerise

"Yes, it's a pleasure dear. I'm glad I could be of use. In my old age all I'm ever good for anymore is cooking and changing bed sheets,"

Cerise laughed along with her, "Certainly not! I'm sure, with your Nightmare, we'll find a place that will suit you to a T."

Then Alanna ran towards Mama and they threw their arms around each other. Cerise was surprised, but she could not help but smile at their joy.

"Miss Reid! What are you doing here... with Mama?"

Even though it was a valid question, Cerise was a little taken aback, "I'm... I'm just doing my duty. I met Mama a few moments ago, she helped make sure… make sure the place is safe. Feel free to call me Cerise, Alanna."

"In any case, how are you? Did you get here by yourself?"
    She showed genuine concern, "You suddenly disappeared back in the Clocktower. It is certainly not safe here and, well, it hasn't been safe anywhere for a while now. Won't your parents be worried for you? And how do you and Mama know each other?"

"Oh, right, this is Piers DeFoe." She gestured towards him, "He is exactly like Yorick, just a little more subtle. He's in bad shape, but he insists on finishing his job and finding a lost girl. Wait a moment, Alanna. You and Mama have lived here for quite some time, am I right?"

Cerise paused, trying to think of the name. It was a little difficult to remember things from the Gu.I.L.A. logs after destroying a tower, killing someone, flying a few miles and apologizing to one's ex-boyfriend while also saving his life. "Maybe you've heard about a Madeleine Sia?"
    Last edited by Solsaiden Hel; 02-19-2011 at 12:36 AM. Reason: *laughter*

Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Status- Day
    Role- Feral
    Items- N/A

Landy's heart sped up a beat. She stared at this boy, standing in her doorway, unsure. He had an air about him that made her want to slam the door in his face and hide but he didn't look that dangerous. She leaned down and scooped Miss Noir into her arms before she turned to talk to the boy.

"The hospital?" she said, her mouth throwing back bits of what he had told her before her brain could catch up. Wasn't she heading in the general direction of the hospital? She was pretty sure thats where she had been headed. "I'm heading that direction. Would you like me to accompany you back?"

Senior Member Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Green Tea
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2012 09:42 AM
    Threads

(OOC: Sorry, busy Talli has been busy!)

Seda:
    Items: Guardian Radio, cellphone, wallet, whistle

While her new companions were exchanging words, Seda and Vidar were sitting next to the car, trying very hard not to look like they were eavesdropping and trying to look like they were watching the clouds instead.

After a while, they had gotten a little bored and Seda called the giant snake back into her mind and resumed her thinking while lying on the grass.

She kept trying to piece together what had happened at HQ while she was gone. Obviously, there had been some new arrivals. From her short stop at HQ earlier, she had heard techs talking about other Guardians and dropping names she’d never heard of.

“Yorick, was it? That guy who was on probation?” she mused, scratching her chin. “And another one I hadn’t met yet…” Her brow furrowed in confusion. “Didn’t hear anything about Karn or Harue though, haven’t heard anything about them.” She hoped “Captain” and “Squirt” were doing okay.

“Come to think of it, I didn’t hear anything about Duo either,” she said to herself, wondering how “Sunshine” was doing. With a shrug, she decided that once she got back to HQ, she would look them up.

She was finally broken out of her thoughts when Cerise asked her a question, Mama came back outside, and a young girl came onto the scene. The woman stood up, brushing grass off her pants.

She came around the car to where everyone else was and leaned against the automobile, catching Cerise’s question that was directed towards the young girl, inquiring about another girl.

Given that she had little to no knowledge about this “Madeleine Sia,” Seda wondered if she could somehow be more useful back at HQ. She dug inside her pockets for the keys to her bike, but decided to wait a little bit before making her exit.

Not knowing where I'm going; but I know where I've been...

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

“Piers?” Yorick said, thinking. “Hmm…nope, haven’t seen him for a spell. When I was looking for everyone earlier today they told me that he was following some earlier leads. If we need him we can find him on the GPS system.”

" I see, I understand now." Ace said, " I guess I'll speak with him another time."

Something still bothered Ace about that boy. How did he get here and how was he brought here without causing trouble? It was then Yorick had an answer for him.

“Um…well, from what Cerise told me, she had to take down his mentor. But his—Rod, that is—his nightmare seemed completely understanding and even helped me out when I confronted him.” He got close to Ace’s ear and whispered the rest. “Heh…took him out with one hit. But what can I say? I’m good like that.”

" I see that you're serious when you're on your job, how did you get suspended in the first place?" Ace said with a joking tone, " So the boy's name is Rod correct? His nightmare helped subdue him and now where is his nightmare?"

“Anyway,” he said out loud, “if he does have another spell in here, it’s gonna be bad—really, really bad. So it’s good you’re here, Ace; but honestly, I’m hopin’ and prayin’ that Karn and the boy’s nightmare get back here before anything like that goes down.” He stood straight up and announced proudly, “Karn put me on guard himself, so the less damage—the better, heh.” Hopefully that sounded heroic enough in front of Chinatsu.

" Hahaha what a tale you be tellin' me!" Ace said putting his arm around Yorick's shoulder, " Would ya be interested in bein' my first mate? I could use a scalawag like you as a part of my crew."

He noticed the girls standing there and whispered in Yorick's ear something that might make him interested.

" Jewels as lovely as those two love manly men, like us, out on the open sea battlin' and fightin' to take what we need and cast the rest of the unwanted merchandise away." Ace said in a low whisper, " What do ye say to this, First Mate Yorick?"

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Yorick

" I see that you're serious when you're on your job, how did you get suspended in the first place?" Ace said with a joking tone, " So the boy's name is Rod correct? His nightmare helped subdue him and now where is his nightmare?"

Yorick’s face blushed a bit, and he felt the onset of sweat breaking out across his brow. Oh boy…how to make this sound good in front of Chinatsu? Oh, what the heck…

“I—well, you see—one of our very intelligent higher ups believed that I had made a pass at a certain lady—his wife, that is—which is something I can neither affirm nor deny.” The answer seemed safe enough, and was certainly laced with the truth behind the matter. “As for the nightmare, he is off with Karn retrieving a bad that the boy’s mentor—or was it father?—told us to get in order to avoid any further outbreaks. Trust me—you don’t wanna see that.”

" Hahaha what a tale you be tellin' me!" Ace said putting his arm around Yorick's shoulder, " Would ya be interested in bein' my first mate? I could use a scalawag like you as a part of my crew."

What in the heck is a scalawag? “Um…sure?” Yorick answered, laughing. Though I’m hoping scalawag means a dashing buccaneer.”

He noticed the girls standing there and whispered in Yorick's ear something that might make him interested.

" Jewels as lovely as those two love manly men, like us, out on the open sea battlin' and fightin' to take what we need and cast the rest of the unwanted merchandise away." Ace said in a low whisper, " What do ye say to this, First Mate Yorick?"

Yorick answered without whispering at first, laughing before speaking. “Now you’re speaking my language, Ace!” He winked at Chinatsu and then turned his head a bit and whispered to Ace, “Though I think the girl there is an item with our resident, incapacitated ninja over there. But hey, don’t worry; I’ll let you see my little black book and we’ll fish up a good gal for ya.”

Piers
    Items: Guardian radio , cell phone, pen and paper with notes (both inside jacket)

Cerise had a point; a nightmare like Mama’s would certainly provide an innovative boost to the current Guardian roster.

Even though it was a valid question, Cerise was a little taken aback, "I'm... I'm just doing my duty. I met Mama a few moments ago, she helped make sure… make sure the place is safe. Feel free to call me Cerise, Alanna."

Cerise knows this girl…she’s been in town just a short time and already she’s covered a lot of ground. I’m not surprised in the least, though I do think I’m impressed. Just then Seda appeared and leaned against the vehicle. Seeing multiple Guardians in one place always made Piers feel more confident, a feeling directly opposed to the overwhelming sense of anxiety that often accompanied him on solo missions, though he would be reluctant to admit it.

"Oh, right, this is Piers DeFoe." She gestured towards him, "He is exactly like Yorick, just a little more subtle.”

“What?! I—I certainly…” It was no use. Cerise kept talking without skipping a beat, leaving Piers to simply roll his eyes and cross his arms in silent indignation.

He's in bad shape, but he insists on finishing his job and finding a lost girl. Wait a moment, Alanna. You and Mama have lived here for quite some time, am I right?"

Cerise paused, trying to think of the name. It was a little difficult to remember things from the Gu.I.L.A. logs after destroying a tower, killing someone, flying a few miles and apologizing to one's ex-boyfriend while also saving his life. "Maybe you've heard about a Madeleine Sia?"

Brilliant! What if Alanna had information vital to the search? It was possible; quite possible, in fact. Though this would be pertinent info, Piers remembered that he had to get to his house on the fly. He took out his cell, not wanting to miss Alanna’s answer, and sent a quick text to Glaiza.

“Glaiza, u stil ther? We r about 2 lev.”

Had he known who was standing just in front of Landy, however, he would have initiated a much different plan of action, one that had nothing to do with texting.

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

“I—well, you see—one of our very intelligent higher ups believed that I had made a pass at a certain lady—his wife, that is—which is something I can neither affirm nor deny.” The answer seemed safe enough, and was certainly laced with the truth behind the matter. “As for the nightmare, he is off with Karn retrieving a bad that the boy’s mentor—or was it father?—told us to get in order to avoid any further outbreaks. Trust me—you don’t wanna see that.”

" I understand now but he's somewhat familiar to me." Ace said with a chuckle, " While I was out, I stumbled across a small town where the people were kind and somewhat tribal. They took me to four individuals called The Weavers of Fate and they judged me worthy of being there."

He then realized what Yorick said and shook his head. He rembered someone telling him about that incident and that made him crack a smile.

" You are a one of a kind guy my friend." Ace said, " But the boy in the room, I remember him being around the leader of the Weavers most of the time and if I remember correctly the man's name Ozman. He was respected by everyone there and he's was extremely powerful as well. What happened to him?"

" How do you know my master?" Rod said staggering out of the room, " please, tell me how do you know him?"

" So you must be Rod." Ace said walking over to him, " I'm Ace, I came to your town a long time ago and met him then. I was sick and on the verge of dying but he took my illness and put it inside of himself to save my life. I've been searching for him to give him the antidote to the Decaying Sands Disease."

" You gave him that horrible disease?" Rod said as the dark energy radiated from him, " How could you do something to the only man I called my father?"

" It was not my choice to give him that disease but he insisted that I live and find you when you were older. I was ordered by him to teach you something that you would need later in life. I'm here to teach you how to use your newfound power in the right way instead of falling even deeper into the darkness that is your rage."

" I don't need anything from the man who caused his suffering." Rod said with tears in his eyes, " He's dead because of the disease you gave him and now you've returned to train me? Disappear from my sight or else you you'll die where you stand."

" Your heart is still filled with revenge against me when I told him not to do it, he did it anyway to save my life and he knew what would happen to you if you found out." Ace said lowering his head, " I promised him I would return with a cure for that evil disease but I'm too late, I'm sorr-"

Rod punched him in the face and he fell to the ground with a hard thud. His anger was building and he couldn't control it anymore.

" My father is gone, he left this world without telling me this and now since I've learned the truth I can destroy you." Rod said as his rage consumed his body." If you can defeat me in this state, I will learn what my late master wanted me to learn."

" Yorick, Take Chinatsu and Meril away from here." Ace said pulling out his sword, " I have to calm his heart and teach him what Ozman wanted me to teach him. I won't kill him or hurt him but he will see why they call me Tsunami the Torrent."

Ace readied himself and his blade began to glow an icy blue that started to freeze the corridor. He slashed the ground and a huge slash was left but his blade didn't break.

" This is the technique that your master wanted me to teach you." Ace said as the slash starter to pulsate, " The Hougetsu Jigan-Tou is a technique that can slash through anything because it cuts through the dimension itself. Are you ready to learn this technique?"

" Death Hand Secret Technique: Dark Phoenix Rises!!!" Rod said as his back began to release the dark energy from within him, " I'm ready to learn this technique."
    Black wings made of dark energy formed from his back and he flew straight for Ace.....

Last edited by The Rogue Devil; 02-27-2011 at 01:16 AM.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Status- Day
    Role- Feral
    Items- N/A

"Ah, you'll help me? Thank you! I was afraid you'd slam the door in my face or chase me away." Theo brightened up, not believing his luck. When the abominable little monster jumped into her arms, his hand went up to his nose, as if to sneeze. "I'm sorry, I'm extremely allergic to cats. Anyway, I think I'd rather find home than go back to the hospital where I came from. I'm terribly frightened of doctors and nurses and needles and bad-tasting medicine, really. If I only knew which way home is. Where are we, exactly?"

He confusedly looked around him, as if he had short-term memory loss.

"Hm… I think, maybe, if you walk around with me for a while and I start seeing familiar things, the way home will start coming back to me?" He gave a goofy grin, the kind you'd see on little boys, though it looked a little forced. It did not pair well with the ecstatic gleam in his eyes. "I think I live towards the East of town, and I… think I remember a big mansion. Would you help me find home?" Theo held out a hand for her, smiling.

"And I would be delighted to know your name, kind miss."

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Karn
    Role: Guardian (?)
    Items: Guardian radio

Things were starting to get out of hand.
    "More people? " Karn shook his head. "Zen? Your pulling my leg ain't you? You know 'cos I can't feel anything there so you have to tell me in advance ok." Karn realised how poor a joke that was and immediately pinned the blame on Amber. He also found himself adding this mystery to the list of never ending things. He needed a real good name for this list. Something as over the top as the what was on it.
    "I'll be damned if some random Masters, no disrespect meant, are going to come to this town to make trouble. We have enough bother as it is." Karn tried to sound convinced that this wasn't going to turn into yet another nightmare to deal with, and thankfully not creature Nightmare, but he knew once again that things were going to get out of hand.
    "Please tell me there is some chance that they coming will not mean more property damage." Karn swung the blade down and opened a gateway outside of the HQ in gardens, it was safer this way to avoid opening it on someone. He gestured with his hand for Zen to step through. "Because I don't think we can afford the repair bill at HQ if another fight starts." He smiled forgetting it was hidden behind Gray. "Because I'd have to step up and stop them from wrecking the place."

????
    Role: ????

It felt stronger connections gather around the girl.
    Ones' marked by it.
    It reached out as softly as it could to each of the minds.
    "Watcher." It whispered. "Find. Watcher."
    Last edited by Valkarma; 02-27-2011 at 05:49 AM. Reason: The norm
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Role- Feral
    Status- Day
    Items- Purse, cat

"Um... Landy," she said, taking his hand as Miss Noir climbed up onto her shoulders. "I don't go anywhere without Miss Noir here but I have some really good allergy pills in my purse...." she blurted as she began digging for them. She pulled out her keys, her phone, and finally found the bottle of little pills that she kept with her for those who were allergic to her fluffy, little companion. She held them out as she jerked her door closed behind her and began trying to lock it as Miss Noir climbed up on her head and across her shoulders.

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: Waiting for Cross's Post

Role: Nightmare

"More people? " Karn shook his head. "Zen? Your pulling my leg ain't you? You know 'cos I can't feel anything there so you have to tell me in advance ok."

" They've been here, they defiled my master's grave and took his body." Zen said, " They're only here for me and my host. If you're not around when one of them appears, then they won't attack you."

"I'll be damned if some random Masters, no disrespect meant, are going to come to this town to make trouble. We have enough bother as it is."

" I know, what they're here for is power. They were waiting for Ozman to die so one of them can assume the position of leader." Zen said, " If they kill me and my host then they can say whatever they want to the elders about becoming the leader. I'll try my best to stop them with my host, Rod, and together we should win."

"Please tell me there is some chance that they coming will not mean more property damage." Karn swung the blade down and opened a gateway outside of the HQ in gardens, it was safer this way to avoid opening it on someone. He gestured with his hand for Zen to step through. "Because I don't think we can afford the repair bill at HQ if another fight starts." He smiled forgetting it was hidden behind Gray. "Because I'd have to step up and stop them from wrecking the place."

" If they show up I'll take them somewhere that isn't populated to fight them." Zen said walking towards Karn, " I'll take full responsibility for anything damaged during the battles to come."

He looked at the gateway and looked back at Karn and felt Rod's dark energy eminating from it. He knew what would happen if he woke up again so he had to move fast.

" I feel Rod's energy getting stronger, he's fighting someone in his weakened state!" Zen said jumping through the gateway, " I hope we make it in time."

Zen began to follow the energy back to Rod leaving Karn behind on the other side to catch up. He had to hurry at all costs....

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Yorick

Things were getting stranger and stranger. Yorick quickly tried to collect his thoughts in light of everything Ace had said.

Okay, if I’m piecing everything together correctly, Ace visited the location that Ozman hails from. During his visit he was sick with a fatal disease called the “Decaying Sands Disease.” Ozman took the disease upon himself, saving Ace from death; unfortunately, Ozman had died before Ace arrived with the cure. I think that’s the jist of it, but another explanation wouldn’t hurt anyt—

Before Yorick had finished his thought, Rod had landed a hard blow on Ace’s face, sending him to the ground.

" Yorick, Take Chinatsu and Meril away from here." Ace said pulling out his sword, " I have to calm his heart and teach him what Ozman wanted me to teach him. I won't kill him or hurt him but he will see why they call me Tsunami the Torrent."

Oh man...Night of the Living Ninja Part II, huh? Fantastic, and just when Karn was starting to give me some responsibility!

Though Yorick trusted Ace’s ability, he had witnessed for himself Rod’s skill. Yorick had his priorities, however, and they involved females. Thus, no further thinking was necessary.
    Chinatsu, Meril! I think we should sit this act out!” He motioned behind him quickly and stepped aside. “This way!” He pointed in the direction of the staircase in a far corner that led down to the main foyer of the Guardian HQ. Looking back to Ace and Rod he found himself at a loss for words, but only briefly. “Hold up the Guardian end, Ace! Oh, and don’t let him trash the place!”
    Last edited by Cross Avantgarde; 03-03-2011 at 02:24 PM. Reason: Resizing, actually; yeah, I guess it's a new hurdle to jump over now that I've got my colors down?

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2015 01:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

Role: Watcher
    Items: Pill Bottle

The moments happened too fast. Chinatsu couldn't keep up with anything at all. She felt dizzy, and her vision began to blur for some reason. She held on to Yorick's shirt, her hair hiding her now sickly pale face.

When Yorick started gesturing them to leave, she tried her best to quickly move to the staircase. Her lungs were on fire and she could barely take a breath without having to cough. She looked at the time and found herself frantic. She needed medicine, but she'd have an overdose if she took it.

Chinatsu reached the staircase but only to sit on the first step, her whole body in pain. She coughed violently, her heart desperately attempting to calm down. She reached in her pocket, only to discover her last dose.

"Oh you gotta be..kidding me" She said between coughs. She could feel her body attack itself, and her body began to sweat. She tried her best to open the pill bottle, but her fingers couldn't grip it correctly. In an act of desperation, she dropped the bottle beside her. "Yorick, Meril!" She weakly yelled out, still coughing. Chinatsu needed help soon, or else her body will kill itself.

(I'm Back! Finally.)

A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Role: Vagrant

Meril felt a bit uneasy about what was going on but she looked at Moir for comfort. Moir looked at Meril and nodded her head. Meril had faintly heard the man talking with Rod but their voices were inaudible as so many things were going through her mind at one time. Yorick approached Meril and she could tell that something wasn't right.

.“Chinatsu, Meril! I think we should sit this act out! This way!” Meril and Moir followed Yorick until she heard the sound of the girl asking for help. She noticed that the girl wasn't well and that she had dropped her pill bottle. Meril picked it up quickly and looked at Yorick.

"She needs help!" Meril began to panic since she didn't even know what to do and neither did Moir.

"She is not well. We must hurry and do something."

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Theo / Aiden

Role- Feral
    Status- Day
    Items - N/A

Aiden's body was certainly not allergic to cats and, being a mere figment of imagination, Theo was physically incapable of being allergic to anything. Despite this, he took the bottle of pills, gingerly took one out and consumed it. Not once did he take his eyes off of her or the abominable little creature.

"That's better, Miss Landy!" He smiled as he wiped his mouth and handed her back the bottle, "And thank you so much for helping me out. You know what? I'll just follow you. I think you know this place better than I do. I'll just get us lost!"

He laughed. He put his hands in his pockets, as if to say he would follow whatever she says, "Lead the way, milady."

But there is method to this madness. Now might be too early to make the initial move, but he knew he will soon give in to his lust for power. Theo spoke quietly with ill-hidden desire, searching in the depths of her mind, where Nightmares are found.

If you are there, Nightmare, I would be delighted to know you.

Cerise

Cerise realized Piers must be getting antsy about finding his Feral friends. Even though she would call him an impulsive martyr for it, she always admired how he would put others first before himself, even at the cost of his own life. Though, she could not leave Alanna and Mama here without ensuring their safety. Mama, especially, since she is a very capable Vagrant. Cerise knew she could be trusted, but she realized long ago you had to be very careful with where you put your trust.

"Piers, I know you need to find your Feral friends fast. You know how to handle them anyway. Your radio's GPS is working, right? Just make sure your coordinates are with HQ. Send me a message through the radio if anything happens. I'll be there in a heartbeat. Go!"
    Last edited by Solsaiden Hel; 03-06-2011 at 12:41 AM. Reason: Short post >_<"

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Yorick
    Items: Guardian radio, cell phone (dead
    )

"Yorick, Meril!" She weakly yelled out, still coughing.

"She needs help!"

Yorick looked over to where Chinatsu was sitting on the staircase, a bottle of pills near her feet. Yorick wasted no time getting over to her, and when he got to the staircase he knelt in front of her and picked up the bottle.

“Chinatsu! Are you okay?” It sounded as if there were at least one pill left in the bottle. Did she simply need help opening it, or was the problem more complex than that? The latter was likely true, but unfortunately Yorick did not know how to provide the help that Meril had alerted him to.

“Wait!” Yorick said to no one in particular. His fear was clouding his mind. Just as he was getting close to Chinatsu, just as she was starting to remind him of Anna, things were suddenly repeating themselves. Would he lose her, too? That sudden thought spurred him into action, however haphazard.

“Chinatsu, just hold tight, alright? We’ve got to get far away from Ace and Rod, but that isn’t enough. I think you need to see a specialist on this.” One man came to mind: the frumpy old doctor that always seemed able to take care of Melinda’s unpredictable illness.

“Hang on, sweetheart!” Yorick said as he placed his right arm under Chinatsu’s legs, leaving his left arm behind her back. In one motion he picked her up, the inside of his right elbow being placed behind her knees and his left arm being wrapped around her back. “Meril, I need your help! I don’t think it’s wise to move too quickly with Chinatsu in this condition. I need you to run to the fourth floor and ask for Dr. Haselden! Tell him I need him right away in the lounge! I’m going to move Chinatsu there to get her away from the fight. Please, Meril—can I count on you for this one?”

Piers
    Items: Guardian radio , cell phone, pen and paper with notes (both inside jacket)

Piers was still trying to piece together a few things that were failing to make sense when Cerise spoke up. He knew from the tone of her voice, quite the familiar tone indeed, that she meant business.

"Piers, I know you need to find your Feral friends fast. You know how to handle them anyway. Your radio's GPS is working, right? Just make sure your coordinates are with HQ. Send me a message through the radio if anything happens. I'll be there in a heartbeat. Go!”

His eyes darted from Alanna to Mama to Seda and, finally, to the mansion itself. Was Goldmine still in there? Was he falling right into a trap of his? His brief time with Goldmine had been just time enough for him to understand what a capable man he was. Was he abandoning his friends to Goldmine’s stratagems?

Moving his eyes from the mansion back to Cerise, Piers’s fears began to abate. There was that look of confidence, that look of capability that he could always read in her face. If he wasn’t mistaken, Seda and Mama had that look as well. It was enough. With a quick nod and not a word spoken, Piers ran off the grounds and to the road, flagging down the nearest taxi.

Praying that he had some cash on him, he jumped into the back seat of the cab with the words, “To the Residential area, Shiloh Lane, right across from the hospital!” The middle-aged driver turned around abruptly and gave Piers a cold stare. “You don’t have to yell, sir. I saw you run from the mansion over there. You rich guys are all alike with your—”

Piers didn’t have time to be on the business end of a cab driver’s diatribe. He handed all the bundled up money he was able to fish out of his jacket (which was not a considerable amount but was nevertheless more than the ride would cost him) to the driver who subsequently found it within his heart to forego his harangue and drive Piers to the road he had specified.

Under normal circumstances Piers would have never jumped out of a cab without thanking the driver, but this is exactly what he did upon pulling up to his driveway. The driver must have been satisfied with the hastily deployed money Piers had fished out of his jacket earlier, for he drove away without further complaining about Piers’s rudeness.

Is Landy here yet? If so, they must both be inside.

Not wanting to startle them by opening the door, Piers knocked several times. It felt odd to be knocking on his own door, but given the recent developments Piers had experienced a new level of strangeness as of late.

“Glaiza? Landy? It’s Piers,” he called through the door. “Are you there?” Nervousness was setting in, but it was second place in the range of his emotions. After all, the house wasn’t burned to the ground; thus, Sigataph had stayed put—that is, if Landy was here at all. Even so, he wanted to be sure that Glaiza was inside. The happiness that rose inside him as he waited to see her face to face for the first time in what seemed like eons could not be stifled by his anxiety.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information