AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 77 of 96 FirstFirst ... 27 67 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 87 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,925 of 2393

Thread: RPG: Nightmare Hunt (A Supernatural/Mystery RPG)

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Silver Ribbon Four Leaf Clover Teal Ribbon
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2019 02:20 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aspirantgarde

Default Re: RPG: Nightmare Hunt (A Supernatural/Mystery RPG)

Yorick
    Role: Guardian
    Items: Guardian radio, cell phone (dead)

"I am an extraordinary runner. I can always run with the car or follow unless HQ is somewhere that I have not been before and if it's a secret hideout." Meril replied as she looked at Rod and back. "And one more thing, no funny business, Guardian."

“Alright, alright,” Yorick said, lacing his comment with a laugh. “No funny business from me. Really, this is the most responsibility I’ve had in quite a while, so just getting all of you to HQ safe and sound is my priority at the moment.” Meril’s nightmare, much more reserved than her host, then spoke to Yorick.

"I apologize for Meril's behavior. She has trust issues, particularly with Guardians." Moir looked at the car.

The nightmare’s presence was proof that Meril was a Vagrant, but did that comment mean that she had encountered run-ins with the Guardians in the past? It seemed that way to Yorick. Chinatsu suddenly spoke, and Yorick simply noted the possibility but declined to investigate it further for the moment.

"I'll sit in the back with you." She said, a little too quick. "I-I mean so R-rod can have the front. I-I don't want him to be in d-danger." Chinatsu hid her face again and entered the van, her face once again completely red.

Oh yeah, the scuffle was definitely worth the reward. And I thought this day was gonna be boring

"I will hold onto the car and Meril can follow behind. She can sense my energy. It will save you the extra seat."

“That’s thoughtful of you! Thanks.” Yorick meant it, but at the same time lamented the fact that he would no longer have the chance to be in close quarters with Chinatsu. The events that had revealed the way she felt had been so recent, but Yorick believed that every bit of it was genuine. And that meant something. Ahh…you can’t win ‘em all…

"Ready when you are, Sir."

“Alright then, everyone—that is, everyone but Meril and her polite nightmare—pile in. Oh, and…seeing you running so quickly behind our vehicle is gonna look just the slightest bit odd, so Hermie here will be taking some back roads. Just a heads up.”

Strangely enough, in her mind she felt something, like another presence. Was it the nurse rising again? If it was Alanna couldn't stay here in the car and risk it hurting everyone. She suddenly threw open the door of the van before it started to move and leaped out, running as fast as she could deeper into the slums towards St. Azalea's.

Yorick’s first instinct was to after her, and he did prepare to sprint in her direction. Yet abandoning Chinatsu and Hermie and, in effect, leaving them with two Vagrants, no matter how polite, was out of the question. Alanna…you were acting strange the first time I met you as well…what’s going on? Did the others know anything about her? Yorick would bring that up in the debriefing they would go through at HQ, once Rod was attended to. Since Alanna was not running along the road, following her by driving was impossible as well. There was no way to catch her.

Yorick held up his left hand towards Hermie, who had taken his position in the driver’s seat. “It’s okay, Hermie; she’s not a confirmed Vagrant, and from what I know of her we don’t have anything to worry about. But I’ll note that she ran towards the slums. Let’s just get to HQ.” Turning to Meril, he then said, “Guess this means you can sit inside with us, Meril, but it’s your choice. Alright everyone, let’s move.”

Oh, that sounded great…I need to be assertive more often. Almost sounded like Karn or Duo, ‘cept I can’t mimic the smile.

OOC: If no one objects, I’ll move our characters to the HQ in the next post. I’d do it now, but it would be uncomfortably close to modding.

Piers
    Items: Guardian radio, cell phone, pen and paper with notes (both inside jacket)

The man was located, badly beaten and injured but alive. Seda was assisting him in walking. Belone walked to the two of them and held up a hand to stop them in their tracks. It reached to the back of its head and removed a syringe that held a magenta liquid. It approached Piers. "Stay calm," it said and injected the fluid into his neck, puncturing the vein without even stopping to search for it. "It will help numb with the pain." With that, Belone moved to his other side and slid its hand around his waist and ducked under his arm to assist in supporting him. "This is still a dangerous area. Renee's car is outside. We will move you out there then search for the child and the other Nightmare as you wait for your party."

The medicine worked quickly. Piers was still a bit unsure of what he was seeing, but again, it seemed that none of the illusions he’d witnessed were tangible. Thus, this had to be real…didn’t it?

“It’s…working. Thanks.” Realizing that he’d just thanked one of the most peculiar looking nightmare’s he’d ever encountered, Piers almost forgot his pain over the little girl. Almost.

They moved Piers into the back of Mama's old gas-guzzler. Belone looked to Seda. "One of us must stay here in order to protect him due to his weakened state.”

“No, no. Do what you have to. I’ll be fine. If I’m not mistaken, he—the nightmare that is, the Retriever— was crushed in the fall. But I also…the girl, I…” Choking back the strong return of the emotion, Piers tried to communicate—or perhaps the word was articulate—what had happened. “A girl was crushed in the fall.” There. Using the subtle little invention of Passive Voice in the English language which robs sentences of the main subject, Piers had been able to communicate what had happened without sobbing, though he could see the distortion that accompanies the onset of tears at the bottom of his open eye. “I was trying to crush the Retriever. Perhaps I did. But I swear, I don’t know where she came from…But I know what I saw…at least I think I know…”

He was making less and less sense, and he knew it. It would be better to remain silent for now and allow “Mama” and Seda to carry on.

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads

OOC: Didn't see your post until I finished mine but go ahead do it anyway

Role: Vagrant
    Items: N/A

Rod was starting to cope with his loss and with Meril with him he felt better. He got up and hugged her tightly whispered something in her ear.

" I'll never leave your side again." Rod said in her ear, " I'll give you my everything and nothing less."

He looked at the guardian and nodded to his offer of taking him back HQ. He looked back at Ozman's lifeless body and decided to bury him where he was even though it would strain his body. He let go of Meril and placed his hand over Ozman's body and created a hole that started to swallow Ozman. When he was finished, Ozman had been completely buried and he used the last bits of Styx's web to create a wreath for his grave.

" I'm ready to go now." Rod putting his arm around Meril, " I'm sorry for what I've done."
    Rod suddenly closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep.

Zen knew that Rod had used up most of his energy during the fight so he had to sleep in order to get some his strength back. He looked at Moir and faded back into Rod's mind and saw something he never thought he would.
    " Master?" Zen said seeing the ghostly form of Ozman, " What are you doing here?"

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

OOC: Got it, Rogue; and remember, I can be extremely flexible here anyway, especially since we have several players involved.

Yorick

He looked at the guardian and nodded to his offer of taking him back HQ. He looked back at Ozman's lifeless body and decided to bury him where he was even though it would strain his body. He let go of Meril and placed his hand over Ozman's body and created a hole that started to swallow Ozman. When he was finished, Ozman had been completely buried and he used the last bits of Styx's web to create a wreath for his grave.

Wow...I hadn’t really taken into consideration how the boy must really feel, though his nightmare explained his loss. But seeing him bury that man...

I'm ready to go now." Rod putting his arm around Meril, " I'm sorry for what I've done."
    Rod suddenly closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep.

"We'll have a chance to make amends...I'm sure of it," Yorick said to the seemingly sleeping Rod in a rare mood of seriousness. Yorick nodded to Hermie, who soon began to drive the vehicle towards HQ. With Rod asleep there wasn’t much to be vigilant over, though Yorick still kept an eye on him. Most of all, he was worried that the impact of his loss might hit Rod again, though he trusted that Rod’s nightmare would do all he could to prevent another flare of Rod’s emotions.

“Chinatsu,” Yorick said after turning to look at her. “You probably already know, but you have a place at HQ. To stay. And I’ll make sure you get the finest lodgings we can offer. I mean, you’re a Watcher, right? It’s only logical.” It was strange how Yorick had almost completely lost his flirtatious edge in the face of what seemed to be serious emotion.

“Besides, how can the addition of a hot babe in HQ ever be a bad thing?”

Well, he’d almost lost his edge.

Though he wished the trip had been longer, they were soon pulling up into the parking garage. “We’re here, sir.” Hermie sounded somewhat relieved, and why not? He’d never counted on seeing a physical engagement between nightmares today, and having Yorick at the helm probably didn’t help to settle his nerves much.

Alright, now that we’re here, I gotta make sure that I get my priorities in order. So, first we’ve got to get Rod some medical attention.

“Hermie, would you mind asking the med techs to send someone to take Rod inside? And allow Meril to accompany him, would you? I’ll tag alone as well.

Just in case.

“Right away, sir.”

It wasn’t long before three techs with a stretcher arrived and began to reach for Rod, attempting to cart him away to an examination room. Yorick would have to explain what happened, but for now he just needed to make sure he was present as he might well be the only Guardian at HQ at the moment.

“Chinatsu, care to come with us?” Yorick asked.

OOC: @Rogue and Infinita: Feel free to add any details that you want during this exchange; the scenario for now will be pretty basic with the medical examination and the room it’s held in, but HQ (or the scene following it) will be the site of a larger event very soon. In the meantime, feel free to be creative. That goes for everyone who wants their respective characters to be in this scenario, as we can find creative ways to get them to HQ; that is, unless you have other plans.
    Last edited by Cross Avantgarde; 01-14-2011 at 01:14 PM. Reason: Coloring

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Role:Vagrant

" I'll never leave your side again. I'll give you my everything and nothing less." Meril felt her heart skip a beat as she had Rod by her side. She had taken the man's offer and took a seat in the car but before she got into the car, she placed Rod in the front seat. Moir touched Meril's hand and disappeared within Meril to make the ride much easier. Meril didn't know what to expect once they got to HQ. All she wanted to do was protect Rod and keep him safe.

Meril looked around at the place and it seemed quite nice in appearance. She looked at the man and she had hoped that he was going to tend to Rod's injuries before he did anything. Meril watched as other men came to Rod's side with a stretcher. She remained close to his side, holding his hand to assure him he wasn't alone.

"Everything is going to be fine, Rod. And Moir is close by too."

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Role: Nightmare

Zen looked in disbelief at what he saw but he was sure it was Ozman's spirit.
    " Master, I thought you were dead." Zen said walking over to him, " That woman killed you if I'm correct."

" That wasn't the case, I was very much alive when that ash hit me but I couldn't hold the disease back any longer." Ozman said, " I knew from the beginning that I would die but I'm glad I could pass my teachings on to you two."

" What will the elders say if they found out you died?" Zen said as his passed through Ozman's body, " They will want revenge for what's happened to you."

" They knew of the situation since they predicted that would happen." Ozman said with a grin, " They knew I would die by the hands of a woman with powers like ours and yet, I knew I had to teach Rod before it happened."

" I understand but what bothers me is that he knew your techniques that could've possibly killed us all. How did he know them?" Zen asked remembering the attacks, " It felt like they were weak and not like yours."

" When Rod snapped his powers grew unstable and he couldn't control his actions until he saw you were fighting against him. He tried to hold back as much power as he could so it wouldn't be fatal." Ozman said, " The other man was the same as the woman, he was a Guardian and he only wanted to stop him from causing anymore damage."

" I see, what will you do now?"

" Before I leave this earth I must speak with Meril, Moir, and the other man along with Rod." Ozman said as he faded away, " It would be good if you two became guardians so that you can protect others in your own way."

" I will Master." Zen said bowing respectfully, " Have a safe trip to the next world."

Ozman smiled and disappeared from Rod's mind and went to find the others. He found the other man and appeared in front of him in his ghostly form.
    " Wait, I need to speak with you Yorick." Ozman said recreating a physical body, " I can only stay like this for a while so please listen to me. I'm here only to talk and nothing more."
    Last edited by The Rogue Devil; 01-15-2011 at 11:10 AM.

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

Belone
    Role: Ex-Guardian
    Items: Pistol, car

Belone stood patiently as Piers attempted to piece his words together. It was typical of a human to feel guilt. Belone still had little knowledge of human emotions, that is it had complications with comprehending them. Being Renee's Nightmare for nearly forty years had taught it nothing but the fact that many humans were fragile in certain cases. Guilt was one of those emotions that still left Belone confused. Why feel guilty about something if one had not intended injury on the other, or if one did, then why did one initially commit it? Renee once said that it was due to humans having a conscience, so they feel sorrowful if they had unintentionally harmed another. But was sorrow not a different emotion? Belone decided long ago that she would no longer dwell in the mystery of human minds and hearts.

"In any case, if there is a child, dead or alive. We need to find her body." It almost smirked. "Renee would throw a fit if we did otherwise." With that, Belone ventured back inside the mansion to search for... anything really. It would only be so lucky to run into trouble.
    Last edited by ~Shobu~; 01-14-2011 at 10:28 PM.

Senior Member Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Green Tea
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2012 09:42 AM
    Threads

Seda:
    Items: Guardian Radio, cellphone, wallet, whistle

"This is Cerise Reid answering the call for a med team." She spoke quickly and without feeling. In a job that involves life and death, you sometimes have to sacrifice petty things like emotion, "I can offer my medical abilities. I'm in the clock tower with Yorick Zahn and Chinatsu. Please keep me updated me on his status. Where are you and which way is the fastest route? I can be right where ever you are. Or if you are close enough to the hospital, could you bring him there first? It seems we might also have a possible Vagrant here"

While they were moving Piers out of the mansion, Seda picked up her Guardian Radio and pushed the button to transmit. “We’re at the Rostov Estate, I don’t think it’s very far from the clock tower,” she replied. “We’d appreciate the medical assistance, it seems we have a missing person situation here,” she told the other female Guardian, referring to the girl that Piers claimed was missing.

"In any case, if there is a child, dead or alive. We need to find her body." It almost smirked. "Renee would throw a fit if we did otherwise." With that, Belone ventured back inside the mansion to search for... anything really. It would only be so lucky to run into trouble.

Seda watched as Belone disappeared into the mansion, a hint of a smirk on her face. Mama always had a soft spot for children, and the younger Guardian knew very well just how protective of her children Mama could get.

“I’ll stay out here,” she told the injured Guardian lying in the backseat of Mama’s car. “You seem like the type to do it by the book, and I’m pretty sure there are written and unwritten rules out there saying something along the lines of never leaving an injured comrade,” she said.

“Vidar,” she said, snapping her fingers and calling her snake’s attention. “Around,” she told him and he circled around the car, keeping watch for anyone who might try to attack them.

She turned her attention back to Piers, who looked like a man on the verge of tears. “Sorry, no tissue,” she told him with a shrug, leaning against the open car door. “I guess it’d be idiotic for me to ask you how you are, given all that’s happened. How are you, physically, at least? So that I know what to tell this Guardian Cerise when she gets here to patch you up.”

She didn’t like silences, and hoped that talking to him would at least keep his mind here in the real world, in the present, instead of dwelling on what happened inside the mansion.

Not knowing where I'm going; but I know where I've been...

Senior Member Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Grey Ribbon Silver Ribbon L Laptop
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2013 08:48 AM
    Threads

Cerise

“We’re at the Rostov Estate, I don’t think it’s very far from the clock tower,” she replied. “We’d appreciate the medical assistance, it seems we have a missing person situation here,”

"Rostov Estate," She repeated, taking out a compact map from her pocket. She had studied the map on the bus ride here, but she did not want to get lost, "It is close. North-east."

She picked up her radio again, "Copy that. ETA five minutes."

Cerise sent a radio message to HQ as they flew over the slums, saying she will respond to the call at the mansion. Jean seemed extremely thankful as none of the other Guardians could be contacted at the moment. When they reached the area, Cirocco circled around the mansion twice to allow for Cerise to assess the situation. The streets were blessedly empty, save for an odd, familiar-looking parked car. She saw no one in bird's eye view for a while, until something that looked horrible, like a medusa with needles on its head, came out of the vehicle and disappear inside one of the mansions. Then a large, hostile-looking snake appeared and coiled itself around the car. She realized she was in the right place.

The skeleton horse alighted on the ground and immediately disappeared in a puff of ashes. Wasting no time, Cerise walked quickly towards the car and picked up her Guardian radio.

"This is Cerise Reid. I'm at the mansion, near the car with the large coiled snake. If this is your Nightmare, please call it off."

(My last post for Aiden and Theo until what happens next is decided. I'd like to send them where they are needed the most.)

Aiden & Theo
    Role: Feral

The hallways were filled with carts and stretchers but with no one to use them. Sometimes, splatters of food and a flurry of papers would be scattered on the floor. It was as if the patients, nurses and doctors had been hurrying down the hallways, and then they all suddenly disappeared into thin air.

Aiden leaned against the wall of the empty hallways, panting and fighting the urge to regurgitate. He wore a hospital gown stained with the red substance he vomited earlier. Reality went in and out of darkness, as if he were closing and opening his eyes in a frightening dream. His body seemed so heavy and his feet only sometimes wanted to obey him. He knew the way out of the hospital, he just had the most difficult time getting there.

He reached the exit and saw a familiar-looking figure. Then Aiden knew no more.

"Francis?" The Nightmare asked. Theo fixed himself up and stood straight, head down a little as if peering from underneath a hood. The previous difficulty Aiden had with his body disappeared as Theo's Nightmare strength controlled it.

"Reporting for duty, Sir!" The mansion servant, in his coat tails and carrying a shovel that leaned against his shoulder, saluted like a soldier.

"You smell like blood."

"Of course I do. This bike is for you. Sir Thomasai sent it." Francis made a ta-da gesture indicating the bicycle, then tossed him the keys and some clothes that would fit Aiden's body.

"Did he say anything about why he just left me alone in that mansion with Adam Cross? Why he didn't even send back up?" Theo said as he changed from the hospital gown to a printed T-shirt and jeans. Despite their being in public and broad day light, Theo did not feel embarrassed at all.

"Oh," Francis' fingertips touched his mouth, as if thinking, "He said he knew you could handle him on your own."

"Tch." He would demand the true reason later. He mounted the bike and it seemed a little too big for Aiden's body. With Theo's Nightmare strength, though, it would be no trouble navigating.

"One more thing." Theo looked back at the mansion servant and jerked a thumb back towards the empty hospital. "Did you do this?"

"Tee-hee!" The faithful servant giggled and Theo decided not to ask further.

The motorcycle roared down the street. Francis waved at him good-bye, "Sayonara!"

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2015 01:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

Role: Watcher
    Items: Medicine Bottle

Chinatsu looked out the window, resting her head on her cheek. The world she saw was completely different than what it used to be. Lifeless and devoid of color used to be the world she saw, until the Guardians came along. However, this world was one she could not see alone anymore, her powers as a Watcher had kept her stuck with She smiled and gave a chuckle of how different she turned. She didn't rebel against society anymore or threaten anyone who came within two inches of her.

“Chinatsu,” Yorick said after turning to look at her.

She perked her head up and turned to him. "Hmm?" was the only thing that she said, her mind still trying to focus on him.

“You probably already know, but you have a place at HQ. To stay. And I’ll make sure you get the finest lodgings we can offer. I mean, you’re a Watcher, right? It’s only logical.” It was strange how Yorick had almost completely lost his flirtatious edge in the face of what seemed to be serious emotion.

“Besides, how can the addition of a hot babe in HQ ever be a bad thing?”

She nodded before blushing again. Her body must of been flip-flopping on where to send heat. Her cheeks had been the only thing warm over the course of a few hours. She truly couldn't take the flirtatious comments. It only made her want to force her feelings on him even more. She turned back to the window as HQ came into view. She gave a relieved sigh, thinking maybe Yorick and her could have their alone time now.

“Chinatsu, care to come with us?” Yorick asked.

"Y-yes." She stuttered horribly. This was going to go on forever right? She would blush and stutter and he would laugh probably at the stupidity of her crush. She shook her head, getting the thoughts out of her head. "W-will we get to be a-alone soon?" She asked, getting out of the van and walking towards him. She made sure she was only audible to him. How embarrassed would she be if the whole world knew?

A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Yorick

"Y-yes." She stuttered horribly. This was going to go on forever right? She would blush and stutter and he would laugh probably at the stupidity of her crush. She shook her head, getting the thoughts out of her head. "W-will we get to be a-alone soon?" She asked, getting out of the van and walking towards him.

Yorick smiled in response to her question. “You know, Chinatsu,” he began, throwing his right arm over her right shoulder and walking beside her, “I’ve found that things tend to spike every now and then, and once they get taken care of there’s always time for R and R. So, I’d say—”

He found the other man and appeared in front of him in his ghostly form.

Yorick stopped mid-sentence, just long enough to let out a startled gasp. He would have jumped back had he not stumbled in his surge of fear and fallen to the ground, his arm falling off Chinatsu’s shoulder. From his position on the floor he attempted to scramble to his feet, but instead he kept finding that the support he needed in his limbs to do so was simply absent. He pointed at the translucent figure in front of him that he had seen buried just recently and stammered, “Do—I—it’s—I was going to go to Church this Sunday, I swear!”

" Wait, I need to speak with you Yorick." Ozman said recreating a physical body, " I can only stay like this for a while so please listen to me. I'm here only to talk and nothing more.”

Am I the only one seeing this?! Yorick thought, too scared to look around and see if he was indeed the only one present who seemed to see the figure in front of him. What could he possibly want with me?!

Piers
    Items: Guardian radio, cell phone, pen and paper with notes (both inside jacket)

"In any case, if there is a child, dead or alive. We need to find her body." It almost smirked. "Renee would throw a fit if we did otherwise."

A true feeling of relief was coming over Piers. Even so, that relief was laced with a fair amount of anxiety, for even if the girl was found, would she be alive? It hadn’t appeared that way at first glance.

“I’ll stay out here,” she told the injured Guardian lying in the backseat of Mama’s car. “You seem like the type to do it by the book, and I’m pretty sure there are written and unwritten rules out there saying something along the lines of never leaving an injured comrade,” she said.

She was right. Piers would have even done the same thing himself had he been in Seda’s situation. Yet the grief he felt over what he was afraid Belone would find inside the rubble made him wish that all three could search the wreckage together. “I...yeah,” was all Piers said in response. He knew she was right, no matter how much he wanted her to help “Mama” search the large mound of debris.

“Sorry, no tissue,” she told him with a shrug, leaning against the open car door. “I guess it’d be idiotic for me to ask you how you are, given all that’s happened. How are you, physically, at least? So that I know what to tell this Guardian Cerise when she gets here to patch you up.”

Conversation on a rational level was helping to clear up his mind a bit; thus, his response was longer this time. “The Retriever landed several blows—bites, rather—during our engagement, but the sync with Skitters helped to mitigate the pain enough to allow me to maintain. I tried to sync with him again when you two showed up, but it’s like he’s out of commission or something. I can’t explain it, but he doesn’t...feel the same. I know he’s there, but...perhaps it’s just the medication?”

He knew that Seda would understand the feeling that accompanies a Guardian’s awareness of their nightmare’s presence, but he was afraid that he was still speaking in vague terms. After all, he himself did not understand why Skitters felt somehow changed at the moment, and why he was being silent and disobedient. Chalking it all up to the medicine seemed to be a logical conclusion. But wait—hadn’t he missed something? Had she or had she not mentioned that Cerise was coming?

“Wait, did you say that Cer—”

A familiar voice coming from outside the vehicle answered his question.
    Last edited by Cross Avantgarde; 01-19-2011 at 07:07 AM. Reason: Wrong Location

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Thanatos
    Sync: Flux (high end)

Sometimes it's lonely being mad.

Sometimes it isn't.

????
    Role: ????

It slept. Slept softly. Slept in dreams, in minds and in bodies.
    She held information. Information it used. When a person was not thinking it is almost sleeping. In sleep it held a grip.
    Though it slept for so long it's time was different to others.
    It was careful not to disturb the nightmare within. If it did it would loose it's right to stay.
    It woke. It woke in hard breaths. She was struggling. It laid a gentle touch on her body. Soft like a thin breeze is numbed the pain. Ever so slight. Ever so small.
    Then while it held the brief contact. It thought.
    "Find." It placed the word carefully into her mind.
    "Watcher." Another word.
    "Find."
    "Others."
    It placed them with the smallest of touch. They became almost words she had thought up herself.
    It would remain unknown. But it could guide her. It could guide her in hopes of reciving what it needed. What it need if it was to start.
    If it was to help before it was too late.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Role: ???

Ozman knew that his appearance would frighten anyone who saw him but he had to let them know his last wish.
    " Yorick, there is something I need you to do for me." Ozman said walking towards Yorick, " My student, Rod, that you brought here has something that you should know about."
    Ozman noticed a girl was with Yorick so he had to let her know as well since she was here.
    " Hello there, I'm Ozman. I was Rod's teacher until I was killed by an incurable disease. Tell the woman that I fought that she never killed me but my sickness did." Ozman said with a smile, " On to serious matters, Rod has acquired a rage that could've destroyed you all but he fought it and won. It's still within him now and its growing stronger by the second. I need you to go to my grave and inside my pocket is a small bag that will neutralize the rage and hatred in his heart. Give him the powder and make him eat it so it will take effect. This is my last wish so please take care of this for me."

Ozman smiled and waved goodbye to the two of them and started to disappear.
    " Before I go, a little advice to the both of you. If you hide your true feelings from anyone then you will always regret what could've been." Ozman said disappearing.

He then found Meril and Moir near Rod's sleeping body so he reappeared in front of them.

" Hello my two wonderful Daughter-in-Laws." Ozman said with a smile, " How have you been?"

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

" Hello my two wonderful Daughter-in-Laws. How have you been?" Moir looked over her shoulder and did a small gasp. Meril had done the same but did not gasp.

"Ozman! We saw you dead, on the ground at the tower. How is this possible?"
    Moir was about to say something but she kept her thoughts to herself. Meril walked closer to Ozman.

"We are doing fine and better and how did we become Daughter-in-Laws all of a sudden?" Meril and Moir were both curious as to why Ozman had said.

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Role: ???

Ozman smiled and walked over to meril and placed his ghostly hand on her shoulder.
    " When I died I saw a fragment of the future and it involved you and Rod." Ozman said with a grin, " I saw a wedding ring on your finger and Zen was with Moir during the whole thing."

He looked at Rod and a sad expression washed over his face. He knew what he saw would destroy them all and yet he still wished for his chance to stop it before hand.
    " Meril, Rod is going through a change right now that could hurt you both." Ozman said walking over to Rod's sleeping form, " He still has that anger in his heart and that will lead to his downfall. I have already gotten in touch with Yorick and told what he needs to do but what I need from you two is make sure he doesn't get mad or the rage will emerge. "

He started to fade away but left them his last wish.

" Take care of my sons for me while I'm gone." Ozman said fading away, " It would've been nice meeting my grandchildren someday."

Crazy Personified janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Ouran Patch Manekineko
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2011 09:55 AM
    Threads

Role: Unrevealed
    Items: None

GLAIZA'S POV

The pain didn't stop, but I did get used to it long enough to stop screaming. I felt like I was scrubbed too hard, the pain of that multiplying several times more than that. Like my skin was scrubbed right off. I took a long look, and realized I was far too pink. And not just parts of me... but my whole body, everything that was covered with skin was far too pink to be considered normal.

I didn't know where I was so I just stumbled right out of the room and out of the door of that house. I tried to take a couple more steps, but the soles of my feet were in too much pain. I sat down, right outside the door, trying not to cry because the tears would make my skin sting, and heaven knows it is stinging far too much already.

Where am I?

And why am I in so much pain?

Sean remains silent.

SEAN'S POV

Her skin, her whole skin, (or rather the top part of her whole skin, let's not get technical when I'm in the mood for a hyperbole) was sucked by that... woman.

That woman who tried to suck me, and she should have gotten me, but instead only got parts of my shadow. Everything is messed up. I need to clear my head. I can't believe I was so dumb as to not realize it before. The one thing I prided that I was, gone. Just like that. Now I'm nothing, not even a figment of an imagination. I'm just something that filled the gap.

Gap-filler.

Like what they put inside the teeth that had holes in them. Not part of the actual teeth, just something placed there to fill the gap. Gap-filler. That's me. Sean the Gap-filler.

Where am I?

And why am I in so much pain?

Oh shut up, I think to myself, ignoring her. You don't know how well you've got it right now.

Well except for the pain that you're feeling.

Ok not so well.

But at least you're not a gap-filler.

Not like me.

SECRET SOMEONE'S POV

At least you didn't run away from it all, gap-filler.

SEAN'S POV

There's something in else in my head.

And it feels like it's watching me, and it's annoying because I'm the one who does the watching. Also, why do I feel like it's mocking me with my own mock for myself?

I've gone crazy.

And not my fun type of crazy.

Just out of my mind crazy.
    Last edited by janajee; 01-18-2011 at 09:12 PM.
    ---
    "They called me mad, I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me." -Nathaniel Lee
    ---

---
    Being crazy only means I'm smarter than you
    ---

Senior Member Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Green Tea
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2012 09:42 AM
    Threads

Seda:
    Items: Guardian Radio, cellphone, wallet, whistle

“The Retriever landed several blows—bites, rather—during our engagement, but the sync with Skitters helped to mitigate the pain enough to allow me to maintain. I tried to sync with him again when you two showed up, but it’s like he’s out of commission or something. I can’t explain it, but he doesn’t...feel the same. I know he’s there, but...perhaps it’s just the medication?”

That made Seda raise an eyebrow. She had been about to say that maybe his Nightmare was tired, since his host was tired as well. After all, she had felt Vidar’s tiredness through their mental link many times before, along with a whole host of other emotions.

She was about to speak when her Radio buzzed to life and Vidar hissed at her in his mind to bring her attention to something nearby.

"This is Cerise Reid. I'm at the mansion, near the car with the large coiled snake. If this is your Nightmare, please call it off."

“Received, calling him off now,” she said into the radio. “At ease, Vid!” she said loudly, looking over the top of the car and spotting a woman coming their way. Vidar uncoiled from his post around the car to come around behind it to stand next to his host. “Good boy,” she said with a smirk, patting his head, to which her snake responded with an irritated hiss.

“And you must be Cerise Reid,” Seda said the woman, giving her a wave and a nod. “Seda Salucci, thanks for coming so fast.”

Not knowing where I'm going; but I know where I've been...

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Yorick

" Yorick, there is something I need you to do for me." Ozman said walking towards Yorick, " My student, Rod, that you brought here has something that you should know about."

Oh man, it knows my name...

Finally managing to get to his feet, Yorick found that he was still shaking. He couldn’t be hallucinating…could he?

Ozman noticed a girl was with Yorick so he had to let her know as well since she was here.

" Hello there, I'm Ozman. I was Rod's teacher until I was killed by an incurable disease. Tell the woman that I fought that she never killed me but my sickness did."

So Chinatsu sees him too! And from what it sounds like, he’s speaking about Cerise.

Yorick’s nerves calmed a bit, but he was still wary and a bit anxious. After all, the word “normal” could hardly describe what he was seeing before him, even to a man used to seeing nightmares of various ilk.

Ozman said with a smile, " On to serious matters, Rod has acquired a rage that could've destroyed you all but he fought it and won. It's still within him now and its growing stronger by the second. I need you to go to my grave and inside my pocket is a small bag that will neutralize the rage and hatred in his heart. Give him the powder and make him eat it so it will take effect. This is my last wish so please take care of this for me."

He sounded serious. Very serious. And luckily, Yorick remembered just the spot that Rod had chosen to bury the man. If this were a trick, the man would’ve probably requested that a Vagrant pick up the bag, not a Guardian; thus, Yorick trusted the apparition’s words.

“Okay, first a confession: you scared me. But not much. They just waxed the floor and that’s why I fell down. Second: I give you my word that I’ll do it,” he said with rare seriousness, though it must be confessed that he was attempting to impress Chinatsu, if only a little bit, with his resolute-sounding declaration.

Turning to Chinatsu he said, “I just need a Guardian or two on standby here, and we can get to that bag right away. Something tells me we shouldn’t wait too long before we retrieve the bag he’s speaking about.”
    Last edited by Cross Avantgarde; 01-19-2011 at 07:07 AM.

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2015 01:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

Role: Watcher
    Items: Medicine Bottle

Yorick smiled in response to her question. “You know, Chinatsu,” he began, throwing his right arm over her right shoulder and walking beside her, “I’ve found that things tend to spike every now and then, and once they get taken care of there’s always time for R and R. So, I’d say—”

She looked up at Yorick when he suddenly stopped. She looked at him worryingly when he fell to the ground and went to his side. Her focus changed when she saw something in her peripheral vision.

Ozman smiled and disappeared from Rod's mind and went to find the others. He found the other man and appeared in front of him in his ghostly form.

" Wait, I need to speak with you Yorick." Ozman said recreating a physical body, " I can only stay like this for a while so please listen to me. I'm here only to talk and nothing more."

She would've jumped back if it weren't for the reality that she had done something like that. She examined Ozman for a moment before rubbing her eyes to make sure he was real.

Ozman knew that his appearance would frighten anyone who saw him but he had to let them know his last wish.

What does he need Yorick for? Seriously, I mean what else could happen to Yorick today.
    She snapped out of thought quickly as Ozman averted his attention to her.

" Hello there, I'm Ozman. I was Rod's teacher until I was killed by an incurable disease. Tell the woman that I fought that she never killed me but my sickness did." Ozman said with a smile,

"Hello, I'm Chinatsu." She let the words even out before speaking. Her shyness couldn't get in the way of formalities. "Oh look, someone who suffered the same fate I'll suffer." She mumbled to herself.

" On to serious matters, Rod has acquired a rage that could've destroyed you all but he fought it and won. It's still within him now and its growing stronger by the second. I need you to go to my grave and inside my pocket is a small bag that will neutralize the rage and hatred in his heart. Give him the powder and make him eat it so it will take effect. This is my last wish so please take care of this for me."

Chinatsu tilted her head, as Ozman disappeared and looked to Yorick. "So a powder will keep him from destroying us all. I'm pretty sure those are called anti-psychotic pills but eh, I'm not a physician." She almost could laugh at the stupidity of it but the idea that Ozman suffered the fate she could soon face made her want to cry. She couldn't take being reminded every single day that her disease would too consume her and kill her. She hugged herself and let a tremble escape. She came to conclusions that no one would care how she felt about it, and no one would notice. All she had to do was throw a smile on her face and act like everything was alright.

“Okay, first a confession: you scared me. But not much. They just waxed the floor and that’s why I fell down. Second: I give you my word that I’ll do it,” he said with rare seriousness, though it must be confessed that he was attempting to impress Chinatsu, if only a little bit, with his resolute-sounding declaration.

Turning to Chinatsu he said, “I just need a Guardian or two on standby here, and we can get to that bag right away. Something tells me we shouldn’t wait too long before we retrieve the bag he’s speaking about.”

"Right. If we don't, who knows what could happen." She said, slowly getting up. She offered Yorick, her hand to help him get up. Her black hair fell down with her hand and she smiled. "I think I should do something about my hair, don't you think?" She asked, trying to lighten the subject.

Last edited by Luka Megurine; 01-19-2011 at 06:11 PM.
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

Alanna
    Role: Feral
    Items: Cash

As she ran, Alanna could feel her breath hitch. But it did not stop her. Then, as if by some sort of miracle, she began to breathe evenly. She was still breathing hard but it was not anything like a surfacing asthma attack. She took this as motivation to run faster. The raggedy building of St. Azalea's, sitting awkwardly in between two brick complexes was in her sight.

"Find." It placed the word carefully into her mind.

She slowed a bit.

"Watcher." Another word.

Watcher? She thought Where did that come from? Why am I suddenly...

"Find."

She brought her pace to a dazed walk as she pushed her bangs back with a hand. "Find..." she said aloud to herself.

"Others."

Alanna had no idea what she was thinking. There she stood at the steps of St. Azalea's. She could hear the children playing in the back, their giggles and screams of joy were almost music to her ears. Relieved to hear that they were alive and well, crept inside to grab her empty inhaler, walked to the nearest pharmacy to purchase a bottle of an off-brand medication, and headed toward the nearest bus stop. She didn't know exactly what she was looking for, but had in mind only to search for anything pertaining to her peculiar thoughts.

Belone
    Role: Ex-Guardian
    Items: Pistol, car

Belone began searching the entrance the mansion, but could find no traces of a girl. It could feel Renee's disappointment, but did not feel much of anything itself. In many places, there showed signs of a skirmish, but no disembodied, crushed, or even the presence of a child. Of course, Belone merely glanced around the rubble. Seeing no signs of life, it moved on.

Senior Member Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Grey Ribbon Silver Ribbon L Laptop
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2013 08:48 AM
    Threads

(Friends, sorry for the wait. I now take back what I said – please feel free to PM me about anything. Cross, please take over everything for this week or so. Thank you.)

Cerise

"Such a pleasure to finally meet you, Seda! My name is Cerise Reid. I transferred here just two days ago, in fact! I haven't seen much yet, but you've got a lovely town here - wonderfully windy and it's right next to the beach!" She greeted jovially, extending a hand to shake her fellow Guardian's. It did not seem to matter much to her that Piers was bleeding all over the backseat cloth. "Another Guardian, Yorick Zahn was his name, took over things at the clock tower and allowed me to come here as soon as possible. He's heading to the headquarters along with a few Vagrants. Oh, right, I almost forgot..."

Cirocco materialized next to her. She gave her orders and he trotted towards the mansion after the Medusa of needles. When he disappeared within its walls, Cerise turned her attention to what looked like a man on the verge of tears.

"Well, well! You've once again managed to get yourself mangled in one of your heroic escapades, Piers. Fortunately for you, it looks like you will survive this time, so my immediate help doesn't seem necessary." She placed a hand to her hips and smirked, "I'll just leave the choice up to you. I can heal you completely right here right now. Oh, it's not excruciatingly painful at all, no reason to fret. Or I can bring you anywhere or to anyone you want on Cirocco. I imagine he'd be positively ecstatic to let you fly on him, and he hasn’t dropped anyone to date.”

Cirocco carefully placed one hoof near the hole on the mansion roof. He sneezed when Cerise mentioned his name, slipped and landed on the floor on his haunches with a thump.

Owie…!

“… Or you may want me to just leave you there. You're doing an amazingly impressive job with holding onto your excessively resilient life so far anyway, so why let little ‘ole me interfere?"

Maybe, just perhaps, there was no cynicism in her laughter at all?

"Well then! In your humble opinion, how should I best deal with you, my dear Cheshire Ubermensch?"

In the mansion, the dust settled and Cirocco spotted his target Nightmare searching through some rubble. He wanted to do his best to seem warm and welcoming, not like his owner. This was unimaginably difficult for a skeleton horse to do, but Cirocco was not like any other bony equine. He truly was your friendly neighbourhood skeleton horse who loved making friends and playing Monopoly with the other skeleton reindeer and Santa Claws Nightmares (or Claus, depending on whether he was winning or losing).

Cirocco whinnied to get her attention, slightly tilted his head and waited for her like an adoring puppy.
    Last edited by Solsaiden Hel; 01-23-2011 at 02:17 AM. Reason: The Curious Case of Missing Italics, Part II

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Location- Somewhere near the paper factory
    Role- Feral
    Status- Day
    Items- N/A

Sigataph's POV

Sigataph wandered out of the slums, bored and annoyed. She had been testing out her new powers on some of the scum that lived in that area and trying to find any information she could. She was confused about what had happened at the park still. It was like some new power had tried to start sucking Sean up. He had gotten away but she wasn't sure what that black hole feeling had been. It had been a while since that day and she could feel Landy getting restless inside of her. Sigataph knew she would come out and not know any rememberance of what she had been doing but the thought of letting Landy made her nervous. What if Landy figured out how to keep her in? She didn't want that. Oh well. She didn't have much choice. She wandered toward Landy's apartment, sticking to the shadows in hope of avoiding attention.
    ----------------

Landy's POV
    When Landy opened her eyes, she could see the sun streaming in through the curtains and feel her plush living room carpet against her back. She shot up, not sure how she had gotten here. She looked around, freaking out. She crawled to her bedroom, looking at her clock. It was mid day, two days after the last time she had any memories of. What had happened to her?

She stood up and ran to her kitchen, picking up her phone and frantically dialing numbers with shaky fingers. She needed to talk to Piers, and desperately wanted to ask him some questions. As the phone rang, she looked over herself. She was still in the clothes she last remembered putting on, but she couldn't remember anything. She didn't smell, sher clothes were still in good condition. Where had she been? "Come on, Piers, pick up!" she thought at the phone. She needed help, and fast.

OOC: I'm back! Sorry I took so long. -_-"
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Yorick

The shock from the specter’s sudden appearance was all but gone, and Yorick knew from what he had heard that he would have to move out as quickly as he found another Guardian to watch Rod and Meril at HQ. He looked over to Chinatsu and paused a second, thinking.

She hugged herself and let a tremble escape.

Wait, did she—what was that about? Maybe she’s as shaken as I was, but the way she was talking didn’t make me think she was scared. I wonder why—

Before Yorick had a chance to ask Chinatsu what was wrong she began to speak.

"Right. If we don't, who knows what could happen." She said, slowly getting up. She offered Yorick, her hand to help him get up. Her black hair fell down with her hand and she smiled. "I think I should do something about my hair, don't you think?" She asked, trying to lighten the subject.

Taking her hand and smiling simultaneously, Yorick replied, “Oh, I think anything you choose to do will look nice. Very nice.” Giving a quick laugh at his own comment as he rose with her help, he gave a quick look around. “Alright, I’d better call to see who responds; I can’t just jet off after bringing individuals with nightmares in here and leaving them largely unattended.”

Taking out his Guardian radio, he almost started to speak into when he realized that he was unsure of what to say. What would sound authoritative and responsible? This new responsibility was somewhat new to him as he had rarely been in a position that demanded shots to be called by Yorick himself. Hmm…maybe…this will work…

“Calling all…available Guardians. I have just brought two Vagrants to HQ, one of which needs medical attention. Though one was previously in a fi—though one was previously hostile—he has been…um…incapacitated.”

Yes, that was a great word! I bet I sound like I should naturally be in charge of this place…

Resuming his speech, Yorick then said, “I am requesting that someone go on standby here at HQ so I can go and retrieve an item that should ensure that one of the Vagrants will no longer be rowd—hostile. So…over and out. Roger. And ten-four.”

Ladies love a man who can take the reins, Yorick thought while stealing a glance at Chinatsu.

Piers
    Items: Guardian radio (off), cell phone, pen and paper with notes (both inside jacket)

OOC: Just noting that Piers’s radio is off and has been since he entered the Rostov Estate. I’ll leave it up to the other Guardian characters to see if they hear Yorick’s request or not.

Yes, it was Cerise. And, not surprisingly, Piers’s wounds seemed to be immaterial at the time, as far as Cerise was concerned. One might have heard a groan escape from his lips that was unlikely to have stemmed from the pain he felt, given the fact that his pain had been alleviated from Belone’s medicine. But wait, had she said that Yorick had taken control in a recent situation that Cerise had been involved in? Yorick, showing responsibility? Had he bumped his head?

"Well, well! You've once again managed to get yourself mangled in one of your heroic escapades, Piers. Fortunately for you, it looks like you will survive this time, so my immediate help doesn't seem necessary." She placed a hand to her hips and smirked, "I'll just leave the choice up to you. I can heal you completely right here right now. Oh, it's not excruciatingly painful at all, no reason to fret. Or I can bring you anywhere or to anyone you want on Cirocco. I imagine he'd be positively ecstatic to let you fly on him, and he hasn’t dropped anyone to date.”

It was not going to be an easy decision. Cerise had explained to Piers in the past (a past that found both of them in a much more amiable situation, to say the least) that her healing abilities caused the affected area of the body to age a bit faster than the rest of the body. Though the degree to which this was true might be negligible, the thought was certainly unappealing to Piers.

“… Or you may want me to just leave you there. You're doing an amazingly impressive job with holding onto your excessively resilient life so far anyway, so why let little ‘ole me interfere?"

Her barbs were striking home as her insults were steeped in events that had occurred in the past between them. Though the pain from his wounds had dissipated thanks to Belone’s treatment, the sting of her remarks was certainly felt, and this stirred up the ambition for him to return a jab or two. Yet right before he was preparing to ask Cerise what she would ride if she allowed him to ride Cirocco (as he did not see a broom present), his phone rang.

The pain had been largely assuaged, but Piers still found it difficult to fish his phone out from his torn and bloodied jacket. He was worried that it was Glaiza, and the thought of her calling him almost allowed him to imagine that he had the ability to get to her right away, despite his injuries. Seeing that it was Landy did not allay his fears—had Sigataph made move?

It was then that the realization hit him that he had no time for lengthy treatment at HQ. He needed to be there for those that needed him, if that was what this call was about. Answering the phone he said, “Landy, hey…just a sec…”

He looked up to Cerise, to the face that so often brought up ambivalent feelings that seemed centered in his stomach. Taking one quick breath he said, “Do it. And fast. Um, please.”

As awkwardly as the “please” came forth from his lips, he slowly held the phone some distance from him so Landy wouldn’t be worried about anything if she heard any noises during the process. He needed to find the girl and help Landy, if that’s what Landy needed (somehow he doubted that she was just calling to say “hello”). And then…then he was going to find the face that had outshone Venus and Vega both on a night that had proven to be all too precious…and all too rare.
    Last edited by Cross Avantgarde; 01-24-2011 at 10:56 AM. Reason: Words in absentia

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Karn
    Role: Guardian (?)
    Items: Guardian radio

Karn rolled through the corridor. Tech's moved to the side as he past by. They could see the set determined look in his eyes. None of the dared to mention the strange silver mist that clung around him. Nor the bruise that marred the right side of his forehead. His movements were all set and ridged, and despite a firm look, his mind was a mess. How long had he been out? How long had it been since he had last contacted Duo? Where was Duo now? A sense of failure bubbled inside him. He moved down a makeshift ramp put in place where one the mansions small steps where. No more then two or three steps but a tech had thought ahead when it came to his problem now. A part of him made an effort to take note of it and thank someone later. But it was quickly crowded away under the other problems. His radio then blurred into life.

“Calling all…available Guardians. I have just brought two Vagrants to HQ, one of which needs medical attention. Though one was previously in a fi—though one was previously hostile—he has been…um…incapacitated.”

Resuming his speech, Yorick then said, “I am requesting that someone go on standby here at HQ so I can go and retrieve an item that should ensure that one of the Vagrants will no longer be rowd—hostile. So…over and out. Roger. And ten-four.”

Karn growled to himself and made a sharp turn. A tech near by directed him to where Yorick was. Karn felt a burden weight itself down onto him. With it came that burning sensation of failure. His had no idea what had happened in the time he was out but apparently a lot.

As he came into view of Yorick he almost bit his own tongue to stop himself lashing out at him straight away. Instead he came to a halt in front of Yorick and Chinatsu. He took quick notice of the fact they held hands. How long had he been out? As he stopped the mist reformed itself behind him taking the form of Gray. There was a difference in Gray's stance. He was more hunched them normal, as if something was wrong.
    "Too many words and fancy ones for that. It doesn't suit you Yorick. Serious isn't your strong suit." The words were meant to be light hearted but came out bitter.
    "What are you doing bring Vagrants here? I may not know what is going on but it's dangerous regardless of how incapacitated they may be." There was too much vemon in that as well. Karn tried to calm himself.
    "I may have been out of it for the past day but this is the last thing we need. Duo is missing did you know? There is a crazy Vagrant wielding a God out there. Guardians are just disappearing? And who knows what else has happened while I've been gone." He could feel his anger flaring out at the both. He wanted to stop but it poured out.
    "So please tell me what have I have missed now that we are bring in vagrants for free health care? Did we branch into something new? The happy-go-lucky-care-center-for-nightmares?"

Karn regreted every word as it fell out and once he stopped the silence seemed to drag on forever. He lowed his head in shame. As he did Gray rested a hand on his shoulder. He seemed to be trying to comfit him. A gesture so out of place for the normally emotionless nightmare. It looked at Yorick and Chinatsu and tilted it's head in apology. It tried to convey to the others that it wasn't Karn fault and just his self placed burden.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Location- Landy's apartment
    Status- Day
    Role- Feral
    Items- N/A

Landy let out a shuddering breath when Piers answered the phone. "Piers?" she said, her voice shrill and hysterical. She tried to calm herself but it just made the tears pour out and roll down her cheeks. She tried to take a couple of deep breaths but the quickly turned to sobs so she cleared her throat and tried again. "Piers, something is wrong. I... I need..." she choked out, trying her hardest to stay in control but she couldn't. She didn't know what she needed. She didn't even know what had happened. She felt hollow and empty, like someone had scooped out everthing that was inside of her. She felt like a discarded shell. Where had she been? What had happened? Why couldn't she remember anything? She choked again, swallowing her sobs the best she could before she whispered "Piers?"
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Rod was floating within the darkness of his heart. He felt bad about Ozman dying and leaving him all alone.
    " Master, Why did you leave?" Rod said with tears welling up in his eyes, " I want an answer from you."

" Then you shall have an answer." Ozman said appearing from the darkness, " I will answer you question only if you defeat me."

Rod smiled and wiped his face and waited for Ozman's attack.
    " This will be our last battle before you leave." Rod said getting into his fighting stance, " Let's go Master!!!"

" You walk the path of Hell while Zen walks the path of Heaven. After this battle, you two will be able to unleash my final technique which is my legacy I pass on to you." Ozman said getting into his fighting stance, " Become the master of your own fate, become greater shamans than I ever was, become the legendary Tendou Jigoku!!!"

Outside of Rod's conciousness he had a smile on his face and tear fell down his cheek.
    " Master.....Ozman...." Rod said still sleeping

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information