AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 96 FirstFirst ... 26 66 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 86 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,900 of 2393

Thread: RPG: Nightmare Hunt (A Supernatural/Mystery RPG)

Crazy Personified janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Ouran Patch Manekineko
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2011 09:55 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: RPG: Nightmare Hunt (A Supernatural/Mystery RPG)

Items: None
    Role: Unrevealed

GLAIZA'S POV

I woke up screaming again.

But there's nothing new in that. I've become my own personal alarm clock, the sound of my own screams usually enough to jar me awake. No, of course there's nothing wrong with that.

I'm in an unknown place.

Again, nothing new there. There have been many unknown places that I've been to because... well I'm thinking it's because of Sean's desire to roam around when I'm asleep. Sean has been restless recently. This is nothing new.

I'm in pain.

Ah, and that's something new. The screams, the nightmares and the unknown places are the regulars in my life, but the pain. The pain is new. The pain came from a nightmare, where I felt I was being sucked into a wormhole or black-hole that would giggle menacingly like a woman. Parts of me went in, wounds opened and blood flowed. When I woke up, the body is unharmed, but the pain is there. The pain is real.

So I don't stop screaming.

Not for a while.

SEAN'S POV

I can feel her pain, but not really.

I can feel in a sense that I know that she's in pain, but I'm not feeling the actual pain. It's only a dull sensation on my end. I know why it's like this. The fight with... it made me realize something I didn't know before. I know who I am, better yet I know what I am.

No wonder I treat life as a joke.

I'm the biggest joke there ever was.

SECRET SOMEONE'S POV

I want to hug her, to make the pain stop.

But I can't.

I want to punch him and break his face for using her like this.

And still I can't.

Don't worry though, I'll be able to do it soon. Oh soon enough, everything will be clear and real and crisp. I've been away for far too long.

Far too long.
    Last edited by janajee; 12-30-2010 at 02:52 AM.
    ---
    "They called me mad, I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me." -Nathaniel Lee
    ---

---
    Being crazy only means I'm smarter than you
    ---

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads

Role: Vagrant
    Items:N/A

His pain, anger, sorrow, and anguish were all rolled into one man who wanted vengance for the loss of his father and master. His own nightmare was against him and now a new foe has appeared to help them.

Zen realized that killing Rod would be the end of him as well. He was holding back because he didn't know where Meril and Moir were in the area. He was at a stand still with Rod until someone came running up to him offering their help.

“Hey, wer—er, wolf-lookin’ nightmare-thing...I’m here to help. If I heard the lady correctly, I’m supposed to help you—what’s the word—ah, yeah, I’m supposed to help you immobilize this here ninja. So, what do you prefer? Tag teaming or teaming up right away?”

" I don't know who you are but if you are here to help then I will take your assistance." Zen said watching Rod carefully, " I only ask that you don't kill him and let us leave after we've knocked him out."

" It doesn't matter who comes to help you, I will have my revenge!!!!" Rod said readying himself for his next attack, " Take this, Seiryuu Death Fist!!!"
    Rod unleashed a wave of dark energy in the ground that caused six pillars of dark energy to emerge from the ground. The energy fixed itself on Zen and the other man and headed straight for them.

" Get away from that technique!!" Zen said dodging the blasts, " If it touches you, it will corrode your skin and cloud your senses."
    Zen dodged them and unleashed his Water Moon Barrier to block the hate infused energy. He couldn't hold on for long so now it was time for the other man to help.
    " I can't hold off these attacks for much longer so please stop him now." Zen said struggling to move forward, " I'll give you a chance to strike when I get close enough. When I give the word knock him out!!!"

" I'll take care of the other one right now." Rod said channeling his energy into his hand, " I'm not gonna give you the chance to strike so here goes!!! Dead Crush!!!!"
    Rod released the energy into the ground and cause a tremor that was sinking the entire area in. Suddenly, a dragon made of the earth appeared from the ground and headed straight for the other man.

" Ozman, I'll get your revenge." Rod said as tears began to fall, " OZMAN!!!!!!!!!!"

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2015 01:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

Role: Watcher
    Items: Medicine Bottle

Chinatsu's face brightened up when she saw Cerise, happy to see one who cared about her.

"Stay here, dearie. It's not safe out there. What's your name?" De-synced so as not to frighten her, Cerise made sure she was comfortable. Then she turned to the Watcher, "Chinatsu, I'm so glad you're here. Would you mind taking care of her? And could you tell where and how many Vagrants or Ferals are around the area?"

She began to look around, her calico globes trying to detect any Vagrants. A chill went down her spine, and she backed up. "It's him.." She whispered to herself. At least, his nightmare that is. She sensed him in the area looking down at the situation. "I think there's a feral but it's misty on the little 'GPS.' Other than that, I think there's a Vagrant."

“You might have to take care of both of them, Chinatsu, Cerise and the girl, if she starts to feel like she’s about to pass out. I think she’s been through the ringer, from the looks of it. I mean, er—no offense, Cerise, you don’t look bad, just—frazzled, or—well, I should go. Got a rendezvous with a ninja and a werewolf.”

"Will do. Good luck with your 'rendezvous.'" She gave a small chuckle as Yorick ventured on. Chinatsu turned around to check on the little girl. "Everything will be alright I promise." She said, smiling.
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Senior Member Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Grey Ribbon Silver Ribbon L Laptop
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2013 08:48 AM
    Threads

(Happy New Year, friends!)

Cerise
    Role: Guardian
    Items: N/A

"I did NOT train eighteen hours a day, six days a week, just so you could…"

The world tilted to one side. Butterflies fluttered at the pit of her stomach. Yorick even looked slightly like a girl. She gripped the sides of the car and leaned her head against the door frame, fighting the urge to throw up. No matter how many times she did this, it never gets easier. Cerise took five deep breaths and the world righted itself. Hermie handed her a paper bag and a handful of tissues and she thanked him.

"A Feral and a Vagrant. How close are they?" She repeated Chinatsu's words. She thought that the Vagrant would attack in her direction and endanger everyone near the car. But whether the emotional stress caused him to lose rational sense or he was really just looking for a fight, the Vagrant had shifted his attention away from her and towards Yorick.

Would she have enough strength for another fight? Cerise let her eyes rest on the innocent girl in the car with red-orange hair like hers, not knowing she may be the possibly dangerous Feral Chinatsu referred to.

Let me! If we can't defend ourselves, Cerise, I can insult him and weaken his morale! You just sit tight there and look pretty like what your friend said. Trip-trap, trip-trap, here I come!

"No…! Cirocco… you crazy…!" She stopped when she realized it was best to keep her mouth shut. Cirocco, as stubborn as its Human, trotted towards the battlefield.

Yo! Puppy-dog! Thou seekest revenge, thou blooming canker-blossomed blighter? By my trough, thy repulsive countenance dost make babies bawl in fright and make warthogs seem as alluring as kittens! May thy apples johns be infested with worms and thy mares be barren! Oh, by the way, how do you give your attacks such cool names like Seiryuu Death Fist? You've just gotta teach me your ideas.

Then he realized no one but Cerise can understand him speak. The best they could have heard were a collection of well-chosen snorts and neighs. Without Cerise to instruct him, the lazy pacifist equine Nightmare could be as useless as a wrinkle. He sat on his haunches and huffed.

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

Mama
    Role: Ex-Guardian
    Items: Pistol, car

Renee de-synced with Belone and sighed in relief. She was glad she wouldn't have to fight her old apprentice any longer. It might have ended up in someone being severely injured. The paralyzed ligaments were not the worst damage Belone could deal.

Renee rushed to Seda's side and helped her stand. "Oh dear, I'm terribly sorry. I told Belone to stop but it was acting out against me again to get a rise out of me." A dangerous crackling sound came from the roof beneath their feet. Seda's nightmare was trying to break through the roof. But why? Mama felt she didn't have the time to ask, for the surface began to cave in from their combined weight, especially the chubby nun's. Afraid that the snake wouldn't make it in time to save its host, Renee synced with Belone at the very last second just as they were falling through the collapsing ceiling. It held Seda close and protected her head with its arm as they descended. When they hit the ground, some more of the house fell upon them.

Belone stood from under the rubble, pushing off any large object in its way. It still had Seda in its arm, but released her once they could both stand somewhat normally. It saw that she was still paralyzed and removed another syringe from its head and applied it to both infected areas then de-synced without a moment's hesitation.

OOC: I'm guessing "the girl" is Alanna...?

Alanna
    Role: Feral
    Items: Cash

The wind from whatever one of those being released sent her bag of goods flying in some unknown direction. She paid it no mind. She stumbled back from the sheer power of it, her red hair whipping around wildly. When it was gone, she exhaled, unaware that she had been holding her breath, nor that she had been moved into a car. She was surprised to see a very pretty young woman was next to her. The one who had seemed to be fighting with the other two people. She asked her what her name was.

"A-Alanna O'Leary," Alanna replied.

She just listened to the two girls talk about something she wasn't understanding. She turned to see who the other person in the cab was. A man she recognized completely. She should have known by his voice. "Oh! Yorick!" She exclaimed, obviously surprised to see him. She had a feeling they all had some kind of connection with one another and everyone knew what was going except for her. She wanted to ask him what was going on but then the one the other girl called Chinatsu reassured her that everything would be fine. It didn't stop her confusion. She wasn't worried so much as she was confused.

"Can anyone explain to me what's going on?" She asked as the ground beneath her rumbled. She was afraid now to even look out the window.

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Silver Ribbon Four Leaf Clover Teal Ribbon
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2019 02:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aspirantgarde

(OOC: @Shobu: Oh, the girl is Alanna...! I'll go back and have Yorick respond differently, since he's met her.)

Yorick
    Items: Guardian radio, cell phone (dead)
    Sync: 94%

" I don't know who you are but if you are here to help then I will take your assistance." Zen said watching Rod carefully, " I only ask that you don't kill him and let us leave after we've knocked him out."

Let them just leave? It was obvious that the power of the human alone was immense, and Yorick had no idea how he used such power while not pulling it from his nightmare, as he seemed to be doing. And he was supposed to just let such individuals roam the town at will? He would have to see how the events unfolded before he made any such decision, and thus he remained silent while thinking the nightmare’s proposal over. The time to think didn’t last long, however, as at least three immense pillars of energy began to quickly advance towards him.

" Get away from that technique!!" Zen said dodging the blasts, " If it touches you, it will corrode your skin and cloud your senses."

You heard the man—er, werewolf—Chain...let’s steer clear. The sync had allowed Yorick’s reflexes to quicken and his body was much more nimble and limber, a result of Chain’s sleek form. As the three forms of energy approached, dodging the first and second were relatively easy. The third, however, quickly followed the second, and it caught Yorick by surprise. He had to use all of his strength to dart out of the way, and almost fell as a result when he attempted to come to a stop from his evasion.

Alright, Chain—we’ve got to be alert. If we take a hit this early, we might find ourselves out of the fight early. Looking over to Zen, Yorick saw the nightmare performing admirably.

Zen dodged them and unleashed his Water Moon Barrier to block the hate infused energy. He couldn't hold on for long so now it was time for the other man to help.
    " I can't hold off these attacks for much longer so please stop him now." Zen said struggling to move forward, " I'll give you a chance to strike when I get close enough. When I give the word knock him out!!!"

With Zen blocking the energy, Yorick gave a quick nod and darted towards the human. The gymnastically-minded Chain inserted a few ideas into his mind as he did so, ranging from a somersault kick to the human’s face when they got close to a reverse body toss, but Yorick still had ground to cover before he got close enough to execute any of those ideas.

" I'll take care of the other one right now." Rod said channeling his energy into his hand, " I'm not gonna give you the chance to strike so here goes!!! Dead Crush!!!!"
    Rod released the energy into the ground and cause a tremor that was sinking the entire area in. Suddenly, a dragon made of the earth appeared from the ground and headed straight for the other man.

" Ozman, I'll get your revenge." Rod said as tears began to fall, " OZMAN!!!!!!!!!!"

Oh, you’ve got to be kidding...Chain, any chance you can perform any of those moves on a...a dirt dragon?

No response.

Great.

Yorick braced himself in preparation to perform a quick, successive series of evasions as the dragon approached. Suddenly Chain chose to give a word of advice.

The boy’s nightmare told you to get close enough to knock the human out, did he not? Trust him. Get close enough to the boy to land a hit on him.

Yorick’s mental state must have allowed Chain to realize how much he doubted Chain’s advice, for she continued more hastily and testily after the brief pause.

Look, ignore the dragon—we’ll get around him. Just get close enough to the boy to land a hit, and I’ll take care of the rest.

I—okay, here goes. Yorick dashed straight at the dragon, which was still advancing powerfully towards him. At the last second before they were in range of each other, Yorick darted to the left and rushed straight for the human, hoping and praying that the dragon couldn’t turn quickly enough to catch him as he did so.

“Hey, werewolf!” Yorick cried out as loudly as he could, though he was not looking in Zen’s direction. “I know you’re busy at the moment, but if you could cover me from the dragon for just a sec, I’m going to be within range of the ninja soon!”

Trust is a funny thing. Trusting Zen and his own nightmare, Chain, Yorick’s advance was unprotected from a dragon in the rear and a powerful human in front of him.

Chain, once again perceiving his doubt, hotly interjected. For the last time, listen. Your doubt is slowing us down. Get close enough for a hit, and I should be able to finish this. If the dragon gets too close, trust Zen to intercede. Now run. Run! Faster!
    Last edited by Cross Avantgarde; 01-03-2011 at 07:59 AM. Reason: Coloring issue

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

His own nightmare fought against him, he betrayed his former self, and walked away from the girl he truly loved. His heart was shattered and he felt more alone now than he ever was before. His anger and sadness has caused him to do things that he would've nevr done before.

" I will force you to submit Zen." Rod said still controlling the dragon and the pillars of energy, " After I'm done with you two I'll kill that smart talking skeleton donkey over there."

Zen heard what he said and thought of a new plan that would seal Rod's fate. He knew what he was about to do was wrong but he had no other choice.
    " I'll take care of the dragon now." Zen said releasing the barrier from around himself, " God-Hand Secret Technique, Byakko Shockwave!!!"
    Zen channeled electricity throughout his body and forced it into a large ball of pure lightning. He then released the ball at the energy pillars which caused the blast to explode and send shockwaves throughout the area. It hit the dragon and destroyed it on impact, another wave hit Rod and paralyzed him so he couldn't move.
    " Now!!! Knock him out!!!" Zen said reverting back to his original form, " I don't have enough energy to fight anymore."
    He fell to one knee and started to breathe heavily.
    " If he can't knock him out then I'll have to use that technique." Zen said as he waited for the man to take Rod down....
    Last edited by The Rogue Devil; 01-04-2011 at 12:14 AM.

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Senior Member Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Green Tea
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2012 09:42 AM
    Threads

Seda:
    Items: Guardian Radio, cellphone, wallet, whistle

When her mentor commented about Belone, Seda had to chuckle. “I understand, Mama. Vid does that to me a lot,” she remarked, earning a glare from her snake.

Before she could ask what Mama was doing here, she felt the ground crumble underneath her. They fell through the roof and through to the ground floor, in a heap of rubble. Seda felt two sharp pricks on her arm and leg and then the tingling sensation.

She stood up, brushing dust off herself, and helped Mama up. “Thank you, Belone,” she said out loud and tested her functioning arm and leg again. Although she wanted to, she didn’t have the time to chat and catch up just yet.

“I’m sorry, Mama. We’ll talk later, promise,” she said with a smile before stepping off the heap of rubble and pulling out her radio.

“What was his name again?” she muttered out loud, scanning the dimly lit room for her fellow Guardian. “Piers… Something…” A quick check of the information on her radio told her his last name was “DeFoe.”

“DeFoe!” she shouted, her voice echoing off the walls. “Where are you?” She looked around, finding lots of rubble and pieces of the roof, and sincerely hoped that the man she was supposed to bring back to HQ had not been crushed by pieces of falling cement.

“Piers DeFoe!” she yelled again before sending her snake out to search under the heaps of rubble.

Not knowing where I'm going; but I know where I've been...

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: I am gonna jump back in now. I was on holidays and I am back! :3

Moir shook Meril to see if she would wake because it would be the right moment for her to awaken to help in the fight. As Moir shook her shoulder, Meril's head remained limp and went back and forth when Moir shook her. She began to tap her cheeks harder and harder until they began to become a nice rose to red colour. Moir didn't understand why she hasn't awaken yet. It didn't take that much time for Meril to become conscious. Moir had an idea and whispered something in Meril's ear and just as she did, Meril's eyes shot open and glared at the one person she had been with and cared for for a long time.

"You know, I don't appreciate being slapped around nor shaken to the point where my brains become liquified."

"That is the least of your worries. We need to get to the fight now!" Moir began to run and almost drag Meril along to fight by Zen's side. She nodded at Zen and Meril couldn't help but feel broken hearted when she saw Rod right before her eyes. Tears were lining the bottom lid of her eyes but she restrained herself from crying. Meril and Moir had noticed that there was two new people in the area who she had never seen before. She nodded at both of them but kept her gaze firm on Rod.

"You don't have to do this Rod!" Moir could feel Meril's heartache and she grabbed her hand and began to sync with Meril. Meril's hair turned into an ash white colour and began to look a bit more ghostly than her usual solid form.

Sync: 20%

Meril looked at the older female but remained unsure if she was a Guardian.

"I am here to help along your side Miss."

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Piers
    Items: Guardian radio, cell phone, pen and paper with notes (both inside jacket)
    Sync: 0%

(OOC: I’m going to have Skitters and Jigsaw merge here, though the result won’t be realized or manifested for a while; just in case anyone was curious as to what was happening. This is part of Sols’s idea that was discussed in the OOC thread).

“DeFoe!” she shouted, her voice echoing off the walls. “Where are you?”

Piers’s sobs were suddenly interrupted by a gasp. There was a crash, and...had he heard his last name? He tried to stifle oncoming tears in an effort to better listen to the voice.

“Piers DeFoe!”

He was certain he’d heard it that time. It sounded vaguely familiar, but Piers only remembered that it was the voice of a Guardian. Who could it be? He tried to stand up, but since he was no longer synced it felt impossible. Before deciding to sync, he looked over towards where he’d seen the little girl in the rubble, only to find that she was no longer there. He had no time to be shocked, however, since a sudden sensation swept through his body in an instant. He fell back to the rubble dazed and confused, but only for a brief moment.

What was—what was that? And where is the girl?

Attempting to sync in order to have the ability to stand, he found that he was unable to. Skitters—we’ve no time! Sync, now!

No response.

Thoroughly confused, Piers found he had no time to waste. If the Retriever was still present and hadn’t been immobilized by the fall, then the Guardian needed to be warned of the danger. Using his good leg and good arm, the ones that hadn’t been mauled by the Retriever, Piers managed to limp over a mound in the rubble. Unfortunately, when he reached the top the footing was loose and he fell hard on the rubble, sliding for a yard or two. Opening his eyes after the fall, he noticed that his left eye was closed shut. Had it been wounded in the fight or the fall of the debris without his notice? Nevertheless, with his good right eye he saw a very welcome sight not far from him: Seda. Vidar seemed to be searching over the rubble near her.

“Seda!” Piers yelled—or tried to yell. It was more of a hoarse cry. “Seda,” he continued, trying to stand but forgetting that he lacked the capacity to do so. He fell again, and chose to remain stationary while he attempted to speak to her. He stretched out his good arm as a sign of caution.

“There’s a nightmare loose in here, Seda—I’m not sure if I’ve stopped him or not. And—and there’s a girl under the rubble. I saw her, but she’s gone now. I know I saw her, and—”

Feeling the remorse hit him again, Piers stopped talking in an effort to choke down his tears. He had little time to do so, for Belone soon came into view, once again stirring his confusion. “I—who...?” was all he managed to say when he looked at the synced nightmare.

Yorick

Yorick heard a terrible noise behind him as he darted ever closer to the boy. The noise was so loud that he was unable to hear a young girl cry out to the boy he was dashing towards, and he hoped that the noise was stemming from an attack from the wolf nightmare instead of an ominous advance of the dragon. With no time to look behind him and see what the source of the noise was, he focused solely on the “ninja.” Feeling a tense sensation overtaking him, he guessed that Chain was about to strike.

The noise from Zen’s attack subsiding, Yorick finally heard him shout, " Now!!! Knock him out!!!" Chain, as promised, took care of the rest. As soon as Yorick got within striking distance, he felt his left arm go directly to the left of the boy’s head.

What?! Chain, you missed his—

Before Yorick finished the thought, he felt his left arm bend abruptly and sharply, bringing the side of his outstretched hand directly towards the back of the boy’s head.

(OOC: So as not to mod in any way, I’m letting you decide if the hit lands, and if it is successful, Rogue).
    Last edited by Cross Avantgarde; 01-04-2011 at 02:00 PM. Reason: Color

Senior Member Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Green Tea
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2012 09:42 AM
    Threads

Seda:
    Items: Guardian Radio, cellphone, wallet, whistle

“Seda!”

At the sound of someone calling Seda’s name, both snake and owner looked in the direction of the voice. “DeFoe!” Seda shouted, scrambling over piles of rubble to reach the source of the voice. “Okay, so he’s alive, that’s a start,” she muttered to herself.

When she finally saw him, she had to stop. His bloodied clothes, face, limbs all screamed that he needed medical attention. As Vidar slithered ahead to survey the area around her fellow Guardian, Seda grabbed the Radio from her hip and slipped it open.

“HQ, HQ,” she spoke into the receiver, hoping someone would pick up her transmission. “DeFoe has been found, a little worse for the wear, but he’s still breathing. In need of med team upon arrival at HQ. ETA—”

“There’s a nightmare loose in here, Seda—I’m not sure if I’ve stopped him or not. And—and there’s a girl under the rubble. I saw her, but she’s gone now. I know I saw her, and—”

Seda’s eyes widened. “Dammit. ETA not important right now, possible Nightmare in vicinity. Will call once area has been secured,” she said into her Radio. She terminated the transmission and took quick but careful steps over the rubble to reach her colleague.

“You look like you just went twelve rounds with someone who did more stinging than floating,” she said in a deadpan, a half-hearted attempt to lighten the mood, kneeling next to him.

“Nightmare? Girl?” she echoed. “What Nightmare? What girl? And what do you mean the girl’s gone now?” she asked him. Her eyes flickered towards Vidar, who was encircling them, ready if anything should decide to come at them. “You heard the man, be on your guard and start looking.” Vidar nodded and began using his tail to push away piles of rubble.

“I—who...?”

Seda chuckled and helped him to his feet, supporting him at his waist. “I’ll explain later. But Mama’s on our side, promise,” she told him and began slowly walking him towards her mentor. “Now, c’mon… We need to get you out of here before your opponent decides he wants a rematch.”

Not knowing where I'm going; but I know where I've been...

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Piers
    Items: Guardian radio, cell phone, pen and paper with notes (both inside jacket)

(OOC: The Ali reference was golden, Talli)

“You look like you just went twelve rounds with someone who did more stinging than floating,” she said in a deadpan, a half-hearted attempt to lighten the mood, kneeling next to him.

Given the recent events, Piers could not help but wonder if Seda was truly present or not. He had just witnessed a plethora of terrible illusions, and he was unsure if he should believe what he was seeing or not. Of course, this was different; Seda wasn’t part of some terrible scenario that he had to witness. Perhaps she was really present...

“Nightmare? Girl?” she echoed. “What Nightmare? What girl? And what do you mean the girl’s gone now?” she asked him.

His confusion was mounting quickly, and he wondered to himself, Seda...are you even here? Are you even...real?

Seda chuckled and helped him to his feet, supporting him at his waist. “I’ll explain later. But Mama’s on our side, promise,” she told him and began slowly walking him towards her mentor. “Now, c’mon… We need to get you out of here before your opponent decides he wants a rematch.”

He felt her touch. She had to be real, then, didn’t she? And the one called “Mama”...it seemed she was an ally that Seda knew. That fact, coupled with the realization that Seda was not an illusion, relieved a bit of his anxiety. Regarding Seda’s question concerning the girl, Piers paused before he answered.

It hurt too much to discuss the entire incident or, to be more direct, it hurt too much for Piers to state that he had indirectly caused the girl to be crushed by the debris. “I—I saw her in the rubble, but after I heard you call my name, I looked back and she was gone...I think...no, I’m certain of it. I know I saw her...and...I was trying to crush the nightmare, named the “Retriever,” and I—it—”

It felt as if his stomach was beginning to rise into his throat once more. It seemed impossible to make sense out of the incident, so he decided to trust the guidance of Seda and “Mama,” both of whom seemed to be unaffected by the strange events and illusions that had previously haunted the room.

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The shockwave paralyzed him and he couldn't move a muscle. He couldn't dodge the attack by the other man which caused him to go unconcious. Within his mind he saw everything that was done and he fell to his knees and cried.
    " I'm sorry.......Ozman....." Rod said wiping away his tears, " I wish I could tell you this in person."

" It's alright Rod." Ozman said extending his hand, " Get up, you have people waiting for you."

Zen walked over to Rod's body and smiled, Rod had a smile on his face and that made Zen calm down.
    " It's over, thank you for helping me." Zen said walking over to Yorick, " I want to know if you would let us leave this place. Rod never meant to do any of this but he was stricken with sadness and anger that it made him snap."

Rod reverted back to his original form and slowly opened his eyes to see the damage he had done.
    " Where am I?" Rod said sounding confused.....

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Yorick

Chain, I’ve gotta hand it to ya...you came through. You couldn’t have done it without me, though.

Yorick’s comment was rewarded with silence from Chain. De-syncing, he found the wolf nightmare approaching him. From what Cerise said, this nightmare is our ally...though I’m still a little confused as to what’s happened.

Zen walked over to Rod's body and smiled, Rod had a smile on his face and that made Zen calm down.
    " It's over, thank you for helping me." Zen said walking over to Yorick, " I want to know if you would let us leave this place. Rod never meant to do any of this but he was stricken with sadness and anger that it made him snap."

Chain had disappeared, and Yorick now found himself in an awkward position. The nightmare had aided in the fight to stop the boy, and he seemed to be genuinely benign. Yet his position as a Guardian would not allow him to simply permit the nightmare and its host to roam free in the town. It was completely against protocol, no matter how much good faith was put into the belief that the nightmare was harmless, and Yorick had just gotten off suspension; it was best to tread lightly. Thus, he deferred the matter to the woman who had demonstrated nothing (in the few encounters he’d recently had with her) but the utmost respect for the Guardian profession: Cerise.

“Listen, I like you. Not just because you haven’t chosen to eat me—which is what seems to happen on every werewolf movie...besides Twilight, that is, but that’s beside the point—but because you helped me immobilize your host, who just so happens to resemble a pyrotechnic ninja. Thus, I’m gonna put in a good word for you. But first, please have the patience to speak to the kind woman over there who seems to be recovering from a recent spat involving your host.” Yorick nodded towards the car on which Cerise was leaning against. Perhaps she wouldn’t feel up to making the decision herself, but Yorick’s deference to her felt well-placed and justified.
    Last edited by Cross Avantgarde; 01-05-2011 at 11:08 PM. Reason: Dangling modifier

Senior Member Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

(I leave for a while, come back and everything is working wonderfully. This is awesome!)

Cerise

"Well, nice to meet you, Alanna." Cerise smiled. Back at mainland, one of her friends' Nightmare found his niche erasing the memories of innocents who saw things they should have not. "I can't explain everything, but you can think of me as an undercover police woman catching bad guys. I'm afraid we blew up the clock tower in the process though, but rest assured we got him. You'll be safe if you stay here. This is Hermie, our driver, and this is Chinatsu our Wa- our field crime scene investigator."

Cirocco heard the conversation between Yorick and Rod. He trotted jauntily back to Cerise, excited by the fact Wolfy was a potential new friend! They could share attack idea names, stay up late nights, and play Monopoly like many of the other young and inexperienced trainee's Nightmares over in Mainland. Being nothing but a mere figment of imagination, Cirocco's life goals were simple. He knew, however, that Cerise never lets a Vagrant slip past her fingers. So Wolfy was either going to be a Guardian or he was going to be dead.

Excuzes-moi, Cerise noir. Your friend wants to ask you something. He wants to know what to do now with the Vagrant. I already know what you're gonna say. So tell Wolfy that I said that if you become a Guardian, you get your own room, your own bed, your breakfast prepared for you every morning, rent a bajillion kinds of cool cars and even get free college education!

"Cirocco," she shot him a stern look, "When we get back to HQ, we will discuss the effect of your constant disobedience on the amount of money I will spend shopping for apples."

Whaaat?! Nooo!!! That's so mean! Waaah!

Cerise took a deep breath. Even though the world still tilted on its side, she put one foot forward, then another, each step steadier than the last, until she reached Yorick and the Vagrant.

"I commend the way you handled that fight, Yorick." She knelt beside Rod and studied his physical state, peering over the possible damage on his head, "He'll be fine, it seems. Just a slight concussion to the cranium. I don’t think he'll be able to make rational decisions at the moment. We should bring him to the hospital or HQ, whichever one is closer. But essentially, we can't let him run around loose in town anymore."

The murderer looked up at her fellow Guardian and smiled, "Two less Vagrants on the streets. Not bad for a day's job. I'm immensely glad you came, Yorick. Who knows what I could have done. Now I'd really like to go home, have dinner and have a nice relaxing bath. Shall we?"

“HQ, HQ, DeFoe has been found, a little worse for the wear, but he’s still breathing. In need of med team upon arrival at HQ. ETA— Dammit. ETA not important right now, possible Nightmare in vicinity. Will call once area has been secured,”

They could not go home yet, it seems. Did she say the foe or DeFoe? Well, logically, no one else in HQ has a contradictory name. The words 'he's still breathing' did nothing to reassure her. Throwing aside all personal issues, she picked up her Radio.

"This is Cerise Reid answering the call for a med team." She spoke quickly and without feeling. In a job that involves life and death, you sometimes have to sacrifice petty things like emotion, "I can offer my medical abilities. I'm in the clock tower with Yorick Zahn and Chinatsu. Please keep me updated me on his status. Where are you and which way is the fastest route? I can -"

As if to top it all off, a Vagrant girl suddenly appeared and synced right before their eyes. Her hair changed into an ash white colour and she looked somewhat transparent or ghostly. The girl seemed to know the lycan Nightmare and his Human. Cerise knew she had to be subtle and did not look at her direction. She continued surveying Rod and speaking into the Radio, but she lowered the volume of her voice.

"- I can be right where ever you are. Or if you are close enough to the hospital, could you bring him there first? It seems we might also have a possible Vagrant here."

Cerise sent orders to Cirocco. The skeleton horse nodded once, cantered towards the girl and whinnied. He tilted his head sideways as if to ask, who are you?

Aiden & Theo

Aiden's eyes shot open.

A thousand splinters of wood seemed to penetrate every inch of his body. He screamed as if he had been set on fire. His bones felt as if he had been in an explosion. His head spun as if he had been hit by a piano and a giant snake or a woman had fallen on top of him. The skin on his hand and on his arms and legs were slowly disintegrating to reveal bloody flesh underneath.

No! If I stay in him, we'll both die…!

Aiden felt an odd sensation, as if something leaving him. Then he knew no more.

Theo forcibly removed himself from Aiden's mind. Staying in him would sync his wounds onto his Human. He, being mere thought, could stand the damage but the body of a boy would not survive.

Theo stood on a knife's edge, so close to death. He huddled and shivered in the corner like a wounded animal. His existence was slowly disintegrating as the dark dust continuously lifted off of him. There was the oddest sensation in his stomach that made him ravenous, something Aiden would call 'hunger'. What should he do now?

His eyes fell on the murdered nurse lying on the floor.

He put one shaky foot forward, then another, until his nose touched Wilma's hair and he could smell her perfume and blood. Her body would go to waste if it was not put to good use.

Theo started with the softest part of her flesh - her stomach.
    Last edited by Solsaiden Hel; 01-06-2011 at 02:42 PM. Reason: I was sleepy last night and made a lot of errors, hahaha...

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Sync: 20%

Meril watched the fight unfold and did not want to interfere unless she had to. The man had hit Rod that he became unconscious. Zen had went towards his side and kept to him. Meril sighed, relieved that things didn't get more out of hand. Moir appeared at her side and leaned her head on her shoulder.

"Don't you see Meril? It's not that you broke his trust that he left you and Zen, it was because he lost someone dearly to him and I am sure you can feel for his loss." Meril began to remember the memories of her father and now, her newly disappeared mother who has either left Meril behind or that work has kept her on her feet. She never has felt alone but once Rod had left them behind at the lake, she felt so alone for the first time in her life. Out of nowhere, a figure appeared at the corner of Meril's eye. She turned her head to see a horse there but it didn't seem to be an actual horse, it seemed more like a Nightmare. Meril looked into the horse's eye and grinned.

"Ello Lovely." She petted the front of the creature's head and felt more relaxed. "I am Meril and this is my Nightmare, Moir." Her eyes fell on Rod and Zen. "Rod is my significant other or....was anyways and Zen is his nightmare."

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Role:Vagrant

Rod couldn't move very well yet he still staggered to get up. He saw the woman who murdered his master, the other man, Zen, and Meril. Meril, the one he walked away from when they were at the lake. He felt horrible and didn't want her to see him like this but it couldn't be helped.
    " Meril, I'm so sorry for what I've done." Rod said struggling to walk over to her, " I understand if you don't want to see me again but you have to understand that Ozman meant more to me than anything in the world."
    He staggered over to Ozman's lifeless body and cried, he never felt so bad about anything like this before but it hit him hard now and he couldn't take it.
    " Why did you have to go?" Rod said wiping tears away from his face, " I can't believe you're gone."

Zen felt bad as well since it through his teachings that him and Rod grew together. He knew he had no say in what Rod was doing and he left him to what he was doing.
    " I understand but please leave Rod alone for the time being, he's been through enough as it is." Zen said walking over to Cerise, " Forgive my host for what has happened today. Ozman taught us to never kill anyone because life is precious to us all and yet, with the current events, he seemed to have forgotten that. I want to thank you for helping us knock some sense into him but I cannot forgive you for what you've done to our master, I can overlook this and help out in any way I can from now on."
    Zen noticed Meril and sighed, he was glad that no harm had befallen them and he went to meet her.
    " I'm glad nothing bad happened to you." Zen said putting one his hands on her shoulder, " I'm sorry for any trouble he has caused you."
    Last edited by The Rogue Devil; 01-07-2011 at 02:17 AM.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Meril kept petting the horse but saw that Rod was coming near her. She didn't know how to react since all she felt was heat broken. When the gap between them lessened, her heart began to race just like the first time they had met. It felt like love had happened all over again.

" Meril, I'm so sorry for what I've done. I understand if you don't want to see me again but you have to understand that Ozman meant more to me than anything in the world." Meril placed her arms around Rod's neck and hugged him snugly. She wanted everything to pause so that she could fully enjoy the moment and that she could be stuck in this moment forever. Meril cupped Rod's face in her tiny palms.

"You are my everything Rod, you meant more than the world to me. And for you to leave Zen and I, it was the most heart breaking thing to ever happen to both of us. I felt like my world was going to stay dark for life. I gave you my heart and soul and when you left, I lost myself." Meril kissed him on the cheek.

"I am so happy to see you alive and well." Meril let Rod walk towards Ozman's lifeless body. She believed that Rod deserved some time to be near Ozman's side. Moir hooked her arm in Meril's and leaned her head on her shoulder. She felt at peace for the first time in a long time.

" I'm glad nothing bad happened to you. I'm sorry for any trouble he has caused you." Meril and Moir looked simultaneously at Zen in a uniform manner. Moir loved feeling so intune with Meril.

"There was no way I wanted to interrupt the fight unless as a last resort I had to." Meril grinned at Moir reply and Meril nodded in agreement.

"I can't really say that he caused trouble except I will say that Moir may be in a lot of trouble." Meril placed her hands on her hips and Moir shook her hands nervously.

"You know, I had to do something! You're sulking, depressing and saddening spirit didn't help anyone hence why knocking someone out is the number one problem solver for a broken heart." Meril squinted her eyes and glared at Moir. Moir felt so small and stepped back towards Zen.

"And in what universe is that the number one problem solver?" Moir giggled.

"In my own, it is."

Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Yorick

"I commend the way you handled that fight, Yorick." She knelt beside Rod and studied his physical state, peering over the possible damage on his head, "He'll be fine, it seems. Just a slight concussion to the cranium. I don’t think he'll be able to make rational decisions at the moment. We should bring him to the hospital or HQ, whichever one is closer. But essentially, we can't let him run around loose in town anymore."

“My sentiments exactly; you know, I’ve never met a human who was just as scary as his nightmare. Well, if you count out Amber, anyway.” The jab seemed misplaced in the absence of Karn, but Yorick made it anyway. “He’d be one powerful Guardian. But yeah, you’re right; let’s get him some medical attention first.”

“Two less Vagrants on the streets. Not bad for a day's job. I'm immensely glad you came, Yorick. Who knows what I could have done. Now I'd really like to go home, have dinner and have a nice relaxing bath. Shall we?"

Yorick looked over at Chinatsu and gave a quick wink. Perhaps they’d soon have that time alone after all. Was Lady Luck finally on his side once again? His thoughts were interrupted by a transmission from his and Cerise’s Guardian radios. Was that voice Seda’s voice?

“HQ, HQ, DeFoe has been found, a little worse for the wear, but he’s still breathing. In need of med team upon arrival at HQ. ETA— Dammit. ETA not important right now, possible Nightmare in vicinity. Will call once area has been secured.”

Wow…things seem to have gone a bit sour for Piers on his end. So now we have Piers and the ninja to tend to, and this girl who has shown up…she knows the boy, obviously. Hmm…

“Cerise,” Yorick said with rare assertiveness, “it’s obvious that we’ll have to split up. If you want me to stay here and take care of Alanna, Chinatsu, and the ninja, I certainly can.” He gave a sideways glance quickly to the girl who had appeared, whom the boy had called “Meril,” in order for Cerise to understand that he would try to handle the situation if she, too, turned out to be a Vagrant and was displeased with Yorick’s treatment of the boy. “Or, if you prefer I go to Piers, that’s fine, too; but it seems that we’ve got too many things to do to stay together for the moment. Chinatsu can stay with me.” With another quick wink towards Chinatsu, he looked back to Cerise, awaiting her decision.
    Last edited by Cross Avantgarde; 01-10-2011 at 05:21 PM. Reason: Extra article

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

(Jana, if you like, you can interact with Theo and Aiden. ^^ Sorry to make you both wait, Rogue and Infinita. I'll move quickly.)

Cerise

Cirocco's tailbone wagged from side to side. He sat on his haunches and panted like a puppy, then nibbled gently in Meril's hand in the way a real horse would show affection. Rod came and they engaged in close conversation.

Ooh la la, they're lovebirds! How romantic. Cirocco tilted his head from side to side as if following a romantic song. At least it looks like he doesn't wanna kill me anymore. La la la la love! The world would be so much better with more love~

"Then I won't ask for forgiveness. Those who kill must always be ready to be killed." Cerise replied to the lycan Nightmare, "I agree that life is precious. That's why I can't let you roam around the streets with the possibility of you harming innocents, even though you are full of good intentions."

She nodded towards his injuries, "I don't know if you've noticed, but you're still hurt. We should bring you to headquarters and have them fix you up."

“Cerise, it’s obvious that we’ll have to split up. If you want me to stay here and take care of Alanna, Chinatsu, and the ninja, I certainly can. Or, if you prefer I go to Piers, that’s fine, too; but it seems that we’ve got too many things to do to stay together for the moment. Chinatsu can stay with me.”

He winked at Chinatsu a number of times. Cerise wanted to do a face palm, but reminded herself that boys will be boys. "I think it's best if I head to the mansion and provide Piers some medical attention, Casanova. I know I can leave everything here to you and Chinatsu. Cirocco, let's go."

Kindly let me bring your attention to the fact that you just totally busted - no, you just completely annihilated- the car using a thousand tons of clock tower. Plus, these people need that other car to get back to HQ. So how are we going to get there? We're not going to fly there, are we? No. No way. Nuh-uh. Not even for a basket of Fuji.

"By what I heard on the radio, Piers could be dying. This is an emergency."

That dude is so not worth you trampling over my dignity.

"He is worth it, Cirocco."

Let me remind you that my dignity is also your dignity, milady.

"He's a Guardian."

A dumb blonde Guardian who couldn't even leave a note to tell you he went on a necessary mission to some remote vacation island. I say leave HIM a note saying, 'Sorry, Can't come, went to Hawaii for a luau. See you next time!'

She crossed her arms, "Now, Cirocco."

Sighing, the skeleton horse allowed her to mount. Cirocco made a noise between a whimper and a complaint.

"We'll meet back in HQ. Please. Please take care." She told both Chinatsu and Yorick. The skeleton horse took off at the speed of wind towards the peculiar Rostov mansion. Anyone who knew Harry Potter and looked up at the sky would wonder if a Weasley was riding a Thestral.

Aiden & Theo

Theo licked her blood off his fingers. Though fully human again, he sat on the ground like a dog. The spotless floor bore no trace of anyone having been dead there.

Finished with his meal, he stood and walked back next to Aiden's bed. The boy's chest rose and fell peacefully. Theo spoke to him softly and with intense disliking, then lied down on top of him like a soul going back into its body.

Aiden awoke with a start.

He suddenly clutched the bed railing and vomited on the floor. The substance was red and lumpy, like blood with flesh. Whatever he had eaten, it was too much for his stomach to handle. He retched and retched. When he was done he leaned his head against the railing, his lungs desperate to catch his breath.

It was eerily quiet.
    Last edited by Solsaiden Hel; 01-11-2011 at 08:58 AM. Reason: misspelling

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Yorick

"I think it's best if I head to the mansion and provide Piers some medical attention, Casanova. I know I can leave everything here to you and Chinatsu. Cirocco, let's go."

His grin extended a bit at the Casanova remark, and then he gave a quick nod. “Yeah, we’ll take care of it.”

"We'll meet back in HQ. Please. Please take care."

Giving another nod, Yorick watched Cerise and Cirocco jet off towards the Rostov mansion with wide eyes. Chain, it wouldn’t hurt for you to learn a trick like that. Refusing to remain silent at this latest barb from Yorick, Chain responded, I’ll consider it as soon as you learn some tact and class.

Satisfied with Chain’s rejoinder, Yorick turned towards the others. “Let’s see. Okay, we have the ninja—wait, the girl called you ‘Rod,’ right? Alright, we have Rod, Meril, Alanna, Chinatsu, and yours truly. Counting the driver, Hermie, we have six individuals. I’ve gotta get our boy Rod here to HQ on the fly, so we’ve got a bit of a logistical issue given the capacity of our ride. Given the recent events, I kindly request that you all accompany me to HQ, so allow me to introduce the solution to getting six individuals inside a five-passenger sedan. Chinatsu can—”

A sudden thought crossed his mind. Things seemed to be going nicely with Chinatsu, so would this remark put her off? As much as he wanted to finish the sentence by saying “sit on my lap,” the recent conversations (though brief) he’d had with her suggested that it would be in his best interest not to offend her by...well, by being the usual Yorick. The very fact that he was taking this so seriously surprised him. Perhaps he felt for her more than he even realized. He decided to finish the sentence without his usual flirtatious flair.

“...have the front seat?”

Awkward silence.

“That is, if she doesn’t want to squeeze in tight beside me in the back.”

That was more like it. Just a hint of Casanovian swagger, and a chance to redeem, a bit, his earlier remark. You’ve still got it, Yorick. Of course, this meant that Yorick would be squeezed in tight with two other individuals in the back. One of which could be—

“He, uh, Rod is injured, so, he should sit up front. So as not to...cause any unnecessary discomfort. Or further injury.”

Potentially awkward situation averted.

Though usually direct and blunt (to say the least), Yorick’s request for them all to accompany him to HQ had its subtleties. He knew that Rod was a Vagrant, but what about Meril? And did Alanna have any information of her own that he didn’t know about? That guy wasn't with her at the moment...where was he? Yorick knew that having them at HQ could pull together parts of the puzzle that seemed to be getting more complicated by the day. Yorick knew that Rod’s nightmare had requested that they be let go, but as that was not an option perhaps the nightmare would have no objections to the medical attention Rod would receive at HQ. That would be to everyone’s benefit.

“Alright, so...shall we go?”

OOC: If you do not want your character to accompany Yorick, you certainly don’t have to. There’s no way he can stop you as he has the responsibility of getting others to HQ as well. I don’t think I left anyone out in the scene at the Clock Tower, but please forgive me and let me know if I did.
    Last edited by Cross Avantgarde; 01-11-2011 at 10:48 AM. Reason: Comma splice

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Meril kept her eyes on Rod and then at the corner of her eye, had seen that the lady was leaving with her nightmare. She grinned and felt the compulsion to wave at them but a playful grin was all that remained. The lady had been talking to the man earlier and now, the man was now discussing some plans with everyone. Meril listened and nodded as the man spoke. She felt a bit uneasy when he mentioned HQ but if it was to tend to Rod's injuries then she would go no matter what kind of place it was. Meril approached the man after he was done speaking.

"I am an extraordinary runner. I can always run with the car or follow unless HQ is somewhere that I have not been before and if it's a secret hideout." Meril replied as she looked at Rod and back. "And one more thing, no funny business, Guardian." She felt very threatened and insecure by this man. He could have the potential to do anything and she didn't like the feel of his energy. Moir punched Meril in the shoulder as if she had done something wrong. Meril rubbed her shoulder and walked towards Rod's side. Moir remained near the man and scratched the back of her head.

"I apologize for Meril's behavior. She has trust issues, particularly with Guardians."
    Moir looked at the car.

"I will hold onto the car and Meril can follow behind. She can sense my energy. It will save you the extra seat."
    Meril took Rod's hand and stayed by his side.

"That man is bringing you somewhere to care for your injuries. I will follow shortly behind, everything will be fine." Meril grinned at Rod and went back to the man.

"Ready when you are, Sir."

Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Thanatos
    Location: On the tallest Building east of the South Clock tower, in the Slums.
    Sync: Flux (high end)

Despite the day beggining to change it was still plesently warm out for the time. Not the oddest thought Thanatos had ever dissected but it certainly made a mark. With effort and a lack of grace, Thanatos slid from his perch to the floor below. His feet made a cruch as they hit the floor and he was almost certain something had begun to knit itself back together again. He stood himself straight carefully, drawing on more energy to sustain himself. He felt the world go stable again. He was in no hurry to create any trouble right now, but he knew it would find him eventually. So to be ready he had to make a call. An old favour was about to be recalled. He had a promise to keep. Smiling to himself he disappeared into the darkness of the slums.

????
    Role: ????

She had the strongest link. She could be used.
    It forced itself back. Forced itself through the cracks.
    For want of his power, it almost thought.
    It drew on what strength it had left and connected back to where she was.

Again it back. It couldn't hold it's form. It could not be seen.
    It reached out. It had only one chance. It strentched with all it could.

And contact was made.
    More so. She too had a link with it's kind.
    It could surive of that. If it was careful.
    It hid itself within her mind. Curled up safe.
    Gathering what loose energy it could.
    She would keep it safe without ever knowing.
    A.
    L.
    A.
    N.
    N.
    A.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2015 01:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

Role: Watcher
    Items: Pill Bottle, Pill

Chinatsu heard the radio and gasped. "Piers-sama?!" She asked, during the transmission. Piers gave her the want to go back to HQ and she had also protected him, just a little bit, from Jace in her Astral Projection. Her expression went from blank to worried.

Yorick looked over at Chinatsu and gave a quick wink. Perhaps they’d soon have that time alone after all. Was Lady Luck finally on his side once again? His thoughts were interrupted by a transmission from his and Cerise’s Guardian radios. Was that voice Seda’s voice?

Chinatsu tilted her head slightly listening to the conversation. Did Yorick just wink at her? She questioned it for a moment before blushing. Would she finally get her alone time with him?

“Cerise,” Yorick said with rare assertiveness, “it’s obvious that we’ll have to split up. If you want me to stay here and take care of Alanna, Chinatsu, and the ninja, I certainly can.” He gave a sideways glance quickly to the girl who had appeared, whom the boy had called “Meril,” in order for Cerise to understand that he would try to handle the situation if she, too, turned out to be a Vagrant and was displeased with Yorick’s treatment of the boy. “Or, if you prefer I go to Piers, that’s fine, too; but it seems that we’ve got too many things to do to stay together for the moment. Chinatsu can stay with me.” With another quick wink towards Chinatsu, he looked back to Cerise, awaiting her decision.

She hid her face with her black hair as her face turned red. She averted her gaze to the clock tower and checked the time. Her heart was beating so fast she knew she'd have to take a pill sooner or later. Slowly, she took out her pill and swallowed it, lifting up her head to ensure it went down.

As Cerise left, she turned to Yorick, her face finally regaining its regular color. She opened her mouth to say something before her mind was clouded again. Was Piers going to be ok? Was Cerise going to be ok? Was Yorick hinting at something? Did Jace disappear? Who was Alanna? She shook her head, clear the veil of thoughts.

“That is, if she doesn’t want to squeeze in tight beside me in the back.”

"I'll sit in the back with you." She said, a little too quick. "I-I mean so R-rod can have the front. I-I don't want him to be in d-danger." Chinatsu hid her face again and entered the van, her face once again completely red. How many times could she do this before Yorick forced her to show her face?

A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

Belone
    Role: Ex-Guardian
    Items: Pistol, car

Mama synced with Belone once more when Seda ran off. It seemed she was in search of somebody. The woman had thanked Belone, which was unusual to it but it merely nodded in response. It was in no hurry to follow Seda. It walked after her with silent steps, a skill that has given it the advantage in many battles. Mama was urging it to hurry inside it's mind but it wanted to be cautious; seeing the damage Belone knew that there had been a struggle, which is most likely the reason for this Piers person's rescue.

The man was located, badly beaten and injured but alive. Seda was assisting him in walking. Belone walked to the two of them and held up a hand to stop them in their tracks. It reached to the back of its head and removed a syringe that held a magenta liquid. It approached Piers. "Stay calm," it said and injected the fluid into his neck, puncturing the vein without even stopping to search for it. "It will help numb with the pain." With that, Belone moved to his other side and slid its hand around his waist and ducked under his arm to assist in supporting him. "This is still a dangerous area. Renee's car is outside. We will move you out there then search for the child and the other Nightmare as you wait for your party." This signified that -to Mama's ire but relief- Belone had been listening to Seda's and Piers' conversation and not Renee's complaining.

They moved Piers into the back of Mama's old gas-guzzler. Belone looked to Seda. "One of us must stay here in order to protect him due to his weakened state."

It took a moment for Renee to realize that that was the most Belone has ever spoken to anyone other than herself.

Alanna
    Items: Cash

"Well, nice to meet you, Alanna." Cerise smiled. Back at mainland, one of her friends' Nightmare found his niche erasing the memories of innocents who saw things they should have not. "I can't explain everything, but you can think of me as an undercover police woman catching bad guys. I'm afraid we blew up the clock tower in the process though, but rest assured we got him. You'll be safe if you stay here. This is Hermie, our driver, and this is Chinatsu our Wa- our field crime scene investigator."

Alanna smiled and nodded at Cerise before the woman left the vehicle. Everything seemed to happen all at once. Alanna was dizzy with confusion so she tried to ignore whatever was going on outside the car. She looked to Hermie. He seemed to be accustomed to this. His eyes glanced up to the rear-view mirror and she immediately cast her gaze to the window, not quite seeing anything on the other side of the glass. Her mind was elsewhere with the orphans, Mama, and Jace. She was still determined to find him and bring him back. She knew she couldn't fight his... whatever it was, but she wasn't going to allow it to use him as it pleased.

The nurse-being was dormant inside of her for now but she did not know when it would rise to the surface again. Alanna tried not to let the anxiety overcome her so she thought of Jace and attempted to figure out a plan to rescue him.

Before she knew it, people were piling back into the van. From the sounds of it they were thinking of leaving. The battle was over. Alanna sat up quickly in her seat. "Wait, where are we going?" she asked no one in particular. She suddenly remembered what she should be doing at the moment. She couldn't find Jace if she followed these people even if they could tell her what was going on with him. That evil being which possessed Jace was running a muck, who knew where he was now. But she couldn't find him sitting her, nor could she protect the children of the orphanage and Mama.

Strangely enough, in her mind she felt something, like another presence. Was it the nurse rising again? If it was Alanna couldn't stay here in the car and risk it hurting everyone. She suddenly threw open the door of the van before it started to move and leaped out, running as fast as she could deeper into the slums towards St. Azalea's, leaping over rubble and what-not. She felt her lungs beginning to compress. She hoped she could make it before another asthma attack hit her.
    Last edited by ~Shobu~; 01-12-2011 at 12:09 AM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information