AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 96 FirstFirst ... 22 62 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 82 ... LastLast
Results 1,776 to 1,800 of 2393

Thread: RPG: Nightmare Hunt (A Supernatural/Mystery RPG)

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: RPG: Nightmare Hunt (A Supernatural/Mystery RPG)

Location- Park
    Status- Day
    Role- Feral
    Items- N/A

Sigataph cocked an eyebrow high in the air as a frown began to cross her face. "You are a completely useless thing, aren't you?" She could feel herself heating up as her anger swelled.

Now it was her time to back up. Her anger was boiling and she wanted get some firing space, but suddenly the fire in her seemed to change somehow, as if it was suddenly becoming something new.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Crazy Personified janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Ouran Patch Manekineko
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2011 09:55 AM
    Threads

Items: None
    Role: Unrevealed

SEAN'S POV

"Useless thing?"

I seemed to have struck a nerve with all my playfulness. Nevermind, I was bored pretending I liked her anyway.

"Useless maybe to others, but for myself? I hardly believe myself to be useless to me. In fact I do love myself so much. Have you heard of Narcissus? Did you hear he was a pretty blonde? Well I'm his living embodiment," I say as I giggle.

As she moved away, I couldn't help but giggle further as she started to look like she would attack. I wanted to poke her some more, see if she'll unleash her powers unto me. Curiously enough, I wanted to see how she would... do her vortex sucking thing... Tee Hee.

"So I'm presuming you do suck, Lady Siggy? You shouldn't get so mad Lady Siggy, because sometimes when you ask questions, you should be prepared to get an answer of I don't know," I said, singing the I don't know part, "What's my full name? What kind of nightmare am I? Do you think I like chocolate? What's my favorite color? Hint it's bright and cheerful. Kinda like me, bright and cheerful Do you think you could answer all of that? I wouldn't get angry if you said I don't know to any of the questions,"

Tee Hee Hee.
    Last edited by janajee; 07-24-2010 at 06:42 PM.
    ---
    "They called me mad, I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me." -Nathaniel Lee
    ---

---
    Being crazy only means I'm smarter than you
    ---

Senior Member Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Green Tea
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2012 09:42 AM
    Threads

(OOC: So sorry for making you wait, Sab! Been x1000 busy!)

Seda:
    Role: Guardian
    Items: Guardian Radio, cellphone, wallet, whistle

Nerisa turned her head to the source of Seda's voice. "Wow, well somebody's pumped up!" She greeted. "I take it you got the job? Oh those poor kids." She laughed.

Seda let out a sinister-sounding chuckle. “With me, they’ve got a one-way express ticket to Pain Town,” she cackled, a smirk crossing her face. In her head, she was already formulating drills and

Seda blinked at her confused. "I'm just talking nonsense!" Nerisa patted her back as she laughed. "Let's head over at Teaberry's! It's a popular place around town. We can take that route passing by the park. It has a great view."

“Teaberry’s?” the woman echoed. She vaguely recalled some of her colleagues mentioning a place by that name, but could not remember why. ‘Guess it really is a popular place around here…’

Her smirk turned into a smile. “Let’s get a move on then!”

---

Marcelo:
    Role: Feral
    Items: Camera bag, iPod (from inside camera bag)

Id was steamed. After a fun few days in Barbados, he was back to hovering unseen next to his host. ‘I’m sure the dog would have a field day if he knew how annoyed I was,’ he thought to himself.

He looked at this young girl who had unceremoniously latched on to his host. Then his eyes widened when he realized that she was staring back at him. ‘What the-’ He cut himself off when he disappeared back into the shadows of Marcelo’s mind.

All of a sudden, Marcelo had this feeling of anxiety come over him. “Hm?” he paused and looked back at the girl. “Did you feel something?” After a few seconds of silence, he shrugged it off and handed over the money for his groceries.

He took a lollipop from the brown bags and popped it into his mouth before gathering the bags in his arms. “Reeafdfy?” he asked the girl, the strawberry-flavored treat stuck in his mouth, while attempting to smile.

Not knowing where I'm going; but I know where I've been...

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads

Role: Vagrant
    Items: N/A

Rod unleashed his full power and knocked Zen through the web dome's wall and he flew into the lake. Rod jumped in and continued beating on Zen until Zen managed to get out of the water.
    "Give up Zen." Rod said grabbing him by the throat, "Do you surrender?"
    Rod kicked him in the stomach and knocked him to the ground.

" Enough fool!!!" Dizzy said grabbing Rod and throwing him into the lake, " You'll kill him!!!!"
    Dizzy ran over to Zen and seen that he was close to losing conciousness, he wrapped Zen in a web that slowly healed most of the severe wounds.

"I've always wanted to finish you off Dizzy." Rod said running after him, "So why not now!!!!"
    Rod started to look like more of a wolf than a human, he howled and headed staight for Dizzy to attempt to finish him off.

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Meril watched the fight from afar but she felt something was wrong. When she looked better, she felt a slight drizzle of water fall on her face. She had noticed that Zen had fallen in the water. Moir took Meril by the arm and kept her close to her side. Meril had seen Dizzy disappeared and she was now more worried than ever. Moir could sense that the multiple energies that were now in lake, were very furious and angry. She wanted to protect Meril more than anything. Moir looked at Meril and hit her behind her nack. Meril instantly went unconscious.

"It's for your own good girl." Moir brushed the hair out of Meril's face and then ran towards Dizzy to protect him.

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Senior Member Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Grey Ribbon Silver Ribbon L Laptop
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2013 08:48 AM
    Threads

Theo

The pieces of mirror arced through the air towards Theo, but with his eyes closed he could not know what to expect. He sensed the jagged edges of the mirror dig into his fur. It would have been excruciating if he had sensory neurons. Instead of blood, a dark dust emanated from the holes. How much more could the pseudo body of this thought-creature take? Theo bit into Adam’s calf deeper as if in a coping mechanism to bear it.

With a violent jerk of his head, Theo swung the man’s body towards a set of mirrors. He did not see where the body landed or how. Theo leapt in front of Jigsaw, as if placing his body like a shield between the Nightmare and the loony blonde. Ironic that he now had to protect the prize when he had been so adamant about hunting it down before.

Without warning, he fell onto one knee. This is alarming for someone who shouldn’t have a body to experience fatigue. His creator’s mind called out to him from a far-away hospital room, wanting him to find rest. Stay conscious. Just long enough for Jigsaw to be secure in the second mansion. He had enough strength for a lame threat and a demon dog growl.

Harm Jigsaw… and I’ll devour you, Adam Cross.

Last edited by Solsaiden Hel; 07-31-2010 at 04:44 PM.

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Silver Ribbon Four Leaf Clover Teal Ribbon
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2019 02:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aspirantgarde

(OOC: Please forgive the lack of status/role/location/items input on this post; it has gotten sloppy and the corrections aren't helping much. I'm fairly sure I can fix it next time!)

He sensed the jagged edges of the mirror dig into his fur. It would have been excruciating if he had sensory neurons. Instead of blood, a dark dust emanated from the holes.

Piers noted that the attack had landed, but unfortunately it had not achieved its purpose of freeing Piers’s leg from the nightmare. Instead, the matter grew worse.

Theo bit into Adam’s calf deeper as if in a coping mechanism to bear it.

The increase in pain and the fact that Piers kept his gaze turned towards the Retriever allowed more of his rationale to return. Now he knew that he was facing the same nightmare he had ran from earlier, though the pain of the visions in the mirror were still very fresh in his mind.

With a violent jerk of his head, Theo swung the man’s body towards a set of mirrors.

Suddenly Piers was careening violently towards one of the mirrors. In one brief second, he noticed that it was the mirror that held the image of his mother, now in a silent repose in bed. The next instant, he felt the collision almost totally on his back, and soon felt a harsh contact with the floor on his left side. Thanks to his jacket he was uncut from the mirror shards as it had broken upon impact, though the fall to his left side had knocked his breath out. To make matters worse, though the shards had not penetrated his jacket, they remained embedded in the back of his coat, and a fall to the ground could force them deeper into his jacket and into his skin beneath. While struggling to get his breath back and attempting to get to his feet, he noticed the Retriever suddenly move.

Without warning, he fell onto one knee.

Harm Jigsaw… and I’ll devour you, Adam Cross.

[I][I]The nightmare, speaking through his mind again, now had Piers’s full attention. Had he said “Jigsaw?” It was unmistakable; he had. Piers was fairly certain he’d heard Skitters say the name before (Post 1702), but he’d had no time to think of it earlier. This realization raised a myriad questions, and Piers noticed that his mind was beginning to return to normal—somewhat—after all the emotional turmoil he’d just experienced. Kneeling and trying to get the breath to stand back up, he realized that his facilities were returning.

He’s hurt my leg pretty badly—I can barely stand, let alone run. Perhaps if I sync with Skitters, I can offset the pain enough to get my speed back. In the meantime, I need this cur to think that strength is my forte, not speed, or else he may go for my other leg, and then—it’ll be curtains. Alright, mutt...let’s see if I can get you to do a trick...

[I][I]Piers was already impressed by the prowess of the nightmare, and he refused to take him lightly. Though he was curious as to why he now seemed to be protecting Jigsaw, nonetheless Piers managed to get to his feet and regain most of his breath before moving over to the stool he had thrown at a mirror before his first coherent attack against the Retriever (Post 1717). Worried that he might not be able to dodge an attack in his wounded state, he commanded Skitters to sync with him immediately. Skitters, who was about five paces aloof from him, rushed over and synced with Piers again, his form becoming an anthropomorphic-yet-ill-defined shape.

[I]Picking up the stool, Piers raised his unhurt leg and forced the stool down onto his raised thigh with both hands, breaking one leg free from the stool. Get him to think strength is my greatest asset, then maybe I can seal the deal...

[I]“Alright, mutt,” Piers said caustically and confidently. “Time for Obedience School.”

If he gets off an attack and I can’t dodge in time...
    [I]
    Last edited by Cross Avantgarde; 08-12-2010 at 11:51 AM. Reason: Blast, this is getting sloppy; I'll make sure it's yellow font next time.

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: If anyone wants to interact with Ardelle, that would be great. I am kida stuck as to what to do with her.

Role: Watcher
    Items: Purse

Ardelle was tired of walking around and began to feel her feet hurt. She began having headaches more often and wondered if it was caused by the weather or her abilities getting stronger. Ardelle sat at the bus stop and wondered exactly where this bus went. She took a quick glimpse at the sign but couldn't see the writing quite clearly. Ardelle rubbed her eyes and thought nothing about her fuzzy vision. She miss took it as being over tired. Ardelle sighed and sat on the bench leisurely till the bus would come.

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

Senior Member Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Cool Re: RPG: Nightmare Hunt (A Supernatural/Mystery RPG)

Theo

Picking up the stool, Piers raised his unhurt leg and forced the stool down onto his raised thigh with both hands, breaking one leg free from the stool.

The dark furry body of the Nightmare mutt, trembling from fatigue, shook even more when he heard something come crashing down and breaking into pieces by Cross's Will. If Adam Cross could do that he probably would have no problem of doing the same thing with his already weakened body. It would be very inconvenient to return to Aiden in this situation.

He licked his wounds and they closed, somewhat. He could also turn around, pick up Jigsaw by the neck again, and sprint out of the damn mansion. But the lunatic is not likely to let him get away just as an addict would refuse to share an addiction.

“Alright, mutt,” Piers said caustically and confidently. “Time for Obedience School.”

Telling the man that he was not interested in fighting was like telling a brick wall it’s made of bricks. Said brick wall would also very much like to come crashing down on him. It’s as if he is craving for a fight. There can only be a few explanations for such stubbornness, and the likeliest one is that Adam Cross has lost his hold on sanity. Left with little choice, despite all his futile attempts at a peaceable resolution, he’d have to expel the maniac by force.

Theo licked his lips of Cross’ blood. So what is the man truly frightened of? What did that little black blob mean? Shadows? Darkness? Formlessness?

Fighting a man would be much easier if he fought in a similar form, but this’ll do. One thing his adversity cannot do is to not feel pain. He is also not in a right state of mind, which impairs his judgment. He cannot reach everywhere at once, though the blob can make him seem capable of doing so. He is a more formidable foe by syncing with his Nightmare. He can throw projectiles and use anything in the room as weapons like he did with the mirror. He can break things with his strength.

He can also die.

Lightning fast, Theo sprinted towards Adam Cross. The quicker the better. Thomasai would be displeased, but what does Theo owe him? He stopped, grabbed a mirror and flung it at the man. Not halting there, he followed the projectile in the air in an arc, jaws wide for a piece of his neck.

--
    !!
    No, I mean this:
    =
    Right?
    Last edited by Solsaiden Hel; 08-07-2010 at 02:52 PM.

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Location- Park
    Status- Night
    Role- Feral
    Items- N/A

Sigataph smirked in contempt. She was completely ignoring Sean as if he weren't even there but he just kept rambling on and on.

She couldn't force herself to notice, though, as something new was happening to her. She could feel the Vortex working in her, giving her new ammunition to work with.

Her fire was turning to air. Suddenly it was if her veins were filled with tornados rather than magma and she could feel the air around her body shifting and moving and she knew she was in control.

She looked up at Sean, who was apparently done rambling now and flung her hand out. Sure enough, a hard, fast stream of air flung out directed squarely at Sean.

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Rod began throwing wild punches and kicks at Dizzy, even though he dodged them all, and still continued fighting. He noticed Moir running in their direction and he grinned.
    " This doesn't concern you Moir." Rod said appearing in front of her, " I saw what you did to Meril, even though you figured it was a good thing to do , so now you're out matched."

"Don't you dare touch her!" Zen said appearing in front of them, " I've come back to my senses but you have lost yours."

" You are still out matched because you love her and that has halved your powers more than ever!" Rod said pointing at Zen, " You're weaker than a baby."

"Talk is cheap and you still can't compare to my strength." Dizzy said grabbing both Moir and Zen, " This is a temporary thing so it will wear off after an hour."
    Dizzy bit both Moir and Zen and injected them with some of his power to unlock new abilities.
    "With this, we can take him since we can't hold our sync for much longer." Dizzy said reverting back to Ozman, " Go and help Rod find the path again."

"That kinda hurt but alright." Zen said as he got into his stance, " Let's go Moir!"

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Crazy Personified janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Ouran Patch Manekineko
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2011 09:55 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Change Of Color View Post
    Location- Park
    Status- Night
    Role- Feral
    Items- N/A

Sigataph smirked in contempt. She was completely ignoring Sean as if he weren't even there but he just kept rambling on and on.

She couldn't force herself to notice, though, as something new was happening to her. She could feel the Vortex working in her, giving her new ammunition to work with.

Her fire was turning to air. Suddenly it was if her veins were filled with tornados rather than magma and she could feel the air around her body shifting and moving and she knew she was in control.

She looked up at Sean, who was apparently done rambling now and flung her hand out. Sure enough, a hard, fast stream of air flung out directed squarely at Sean.
    Items: NA
    Role: Unrevealed

SEAN'S POV

Wind.

Wind in my hair.

I use my shadows to raise myself, letting the wind bend the shadows holding me up instead. I sit on top of it, with a mocking smile.

"Aww, and I so wanted to have a normal conversation this time around. You know without the bending and the breaking, and maiming and the killing. Why does it always have to be KILL KILL KILL with you nightmares?"

Though, admittedly, I am more of a KILL KILL KILL type of a nightmare. Hmm, apparently I'm not in the mood at the moment to kill.

Not...

In...

The...

Mood...

To...

Kill...

Well that's new. I didn't think that that would ever happen. I must be going soft in my old age, except you know I'm not old.

I ignore Siggy for a little bit as I think about the consequences of me, a killer, going soft in my young young beautiful age.
    ---
    "They called me mad, I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me." -Nathaniel Lee
    ---

---
    Being crazy only means I'm smarter than you
    ---

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Just Thanatos
    Sync: Flux (high end)

The more Thanatos sat there the more it felt like it would be harder to move. He felt very akin to a brick wall which bothered him but not in the way he thought it would. Instead of worrying about what it would mean to be a wall, he instead worried how best to fall on that one person who was having the best day of their life. Till they walked near him that is. It was that which bothered him. Why put so much effort into everything he did when time wasn't a worry? Not being one for thinking too deep into that part of his mind, it stirred him enought o get himself moved out of sight of normal people.

Leaning against the wall of alley between some hosues he took a few moments to re think his current plan. This town was a hive for Nightmares. From the deadly (himself) to the stupid (all others). It hadn't accured to him to think why? In fact for all the time he had been around other Nightmares he only questioned their style being the same. Not the fact that there was so many of them around to be the same. Was something affecting them? Was it the same force as he felt that time before? He sighed. Asking questions that can't be answered was an idiot thing. Feeling confidantly in control, Jace having retreated deep into his own mind, Thanatos let go for a moment and let the black corruption seep across the whole body. He felt the twng of pain that was now common to it. He wiped the blood away that ran down one eye like a tear and after his vision refocussed, began to walk off. This town was a gold mine for encounters and he knew it wouldn't take too much to run into one that he could use to keep him focussed.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

" This doesn't concern you Moir. I saw what you did to Meril, even though you figured it was a good thing to do , so now you're out matched." Moir looked at Rod with a disgusted look. She knew exactly what she was doing and she knew that if she tried to interfere, Meril would have protested.

"I did it for Meril's protection. If you looked at it in my point of view, you would think the same." Moir did not think she was out matched. She was the one with the abilities and Meril was the one with the cunning and knowledge. Moir stood her ground as Zen approached her.

"Don't you dare touch her! I've come back to my senses but you have lost yours." Moir was very relieved to see that Zen was fine. She could tell that there was gonna be some bruises and some battle wounds upon his body but nothing the body can't heal.

" You are still out matched because you love her and that has halved your powers more than ever! You're weaker than a baby." Moir grabbed Zen's hand and she looked at him dead in the eye. She tried to send him a message telepathically.

"Zen, the power to care, the power to love, is your greatest weapon. Without love, there will always be that void. Believe in that power and you shall be stronger." Moir was suddenly jerked towards Dizzy.

"Talk is cheap and you still can't compare to my strength. This is a temporary thing so it will wear off after an hour." Moir cringed as Dizzy bit her but she felt a warmth she had never felt before. A growing power she had never experienced either.

"With this, we can take him since we can't hold our sync for much longer. Go and help Rod find the path again." Moir nodded at Dizzy and grinned at Zen. She felt stronger than ever because of Dizzy and with Zen at her side.

"That kinda hurt but alright. Let's go Moir!" Moir nodded and was ready to cover Zen for when he would attack first. From afar, Meril was breathing lightly, her breath was even and rhythmic with the beat of her heart. She turned over onto her right side and began humming a gently tune subconsciously.

Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Location- park
    Status- night
    Role- feral
    Items- N/A

Sigataph let out a peel of demented laughter, tossing her head back with the effort. She threw her arms out to her side and spun in circles with her arms out and head back, laughing and stirring up the air.

She puffed it from her fingertips, swirled it in her palms. Then she got an idea.

She stood still and concentrated, moving the are around her body in a circular motion. The feeling was tantilizing as she felt the pressure building and the twister growing in strength.
    Last edited by Red&Stiletto; 08-11-2010 at 12:00 PM.

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Piers
    Items: Guardian radio, cell phone, pen and paper with notes (both inside jacket)

Sync: 87%

Just as Piers had feared, the nightmare launched a devastatingly quick attack directly towards him. A strange emotion swept through him briefly as he saw the nightmare pause to hurl a mirror at him before darting towards Piers again.

He was impressed.

He was also shocked, for he knew he had no time to dodge the attack with one leg as injured as it was, synced or not.

There was no time to think. Piers could not dodge the Retriever’s attack, though he had the slightest chance of moving closer to the nightmare in order to allow the mirror to fly over him. The Retreiver had arced it in the air instead of throwing it directly at him, and Piers moved under the rapidly descending mirror to avoid being struck by it. Unfortunately, this moved him directly towards the charging nightmare, and Piers barely had enough time to reach up with the broken leg of the stool in a desperate attempt to defend himself from the wide open maw of the nightmare. Unfortunately, Piers moved his right arm over too far, most likely out of anxiety over the coming impact, and the Retriever bit down firmly on his forearm, his momentum sending Piers backwards. He landed hard on the floor on his back, causing the nightmare’s teeth to tear deeper into his right forearm.

Knowing that he was in an ever-increasingly serious situation, Piers tried to grab the stool’s leg from his right hand with his left, but he was pinned down too firmly by the heavy nightmare, his right forearm pressed to his chest and aching fiercely from the Retriever’s fangs. He was able to move his left hand towards the leg just a little but it was slow work, and the Retriever might maul him to pieces in the meantime. Attempting not to cry out in pain (a difficult feat, to say the least), Piers remembered how the Retriever had taken an almost defensive stance in front of Jigsaw only moments prior. Could this be a chance for a bit of diplomacy?

“Gah…Listen…Mu—Retriever…” Piers managed to grunt out between guttural noises of pain as his left hand moved laboriously towards the stool’s leg in his immobilized right hand. “I…saw how you stood in front of Jigsaw earlier. And…Anji!…I assure you, we both want the same thing. I’m not here to hurt Jigsaw. I’m just going to take Jigsaw away…from here. Just…let go…and we can discuss our terms…”

The pain was quickly becoming unbearable, but Piers’s left hand was now only inches from the stool’s broken leg. His attempt at diplomacy was genuine, but so was his contingency plan that involved the stool’s leg if this plea was ignored. If the Retriever denied Piers’s plea for negotiation, then the leg would be his only chance at getting the fight back onto somewhat equal footing. His right arm was quickly becoming as wounded as his leg, and the sync was doing little to reduce the huge amount of pain that Piers felt at the moment. Time was running out.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Theo

The fishy stench of Adam’s blood filled his mouth. Ugh.

The man struggled beneath him, blue eyes wide with alert. Theo’s weight on Adam’s chest not only constricts his breathing, it also increases the likelihood of a few broken ribs.

Theo could rip off Cross’s arm with a quick forceful yank. Easy. He would not hesitate in normal circumstances. Here we go-

“Gah…Listen…Mu—Retriever…” Piers managed to grunt out between guttural noises of pain as his left hand moved laboriously towards the stool’s leg in his immobilized right hand. “I…saw how you stood in front of Jigsaw earlier. And…Anji!…”

For a fleeting instant, the very familiarity of the word struck Theo's spine and he froze. Was it some sort of magic spell? Could Adam's Nightmare also inflict injury through mere words?

“I assure you, we both want the same thing. I’m not here to hurt Jigsaw. I’m just going to take Jigsaw away…from here. Just…let go…and we can discuss our terms…”

First, he breaks a mirror in pieces as a show of strength, and now he’s negotiating for his life. This Adam Cross must either be very confused or very cunning. But it was already too late for words. Once Theo decided Adam Cross will die, Adam Cross Will Die.

But he saw something indescribable in those blue eyes, and the frightful image of a small boy screaming for his life flashed across Theo’s vision.

He’ll reason that perhaps it was the Anji word, or that he lacked the strength to muster, or that having a worthless arm like a dead weight hinders more than having no arm at all. But the Nightmare knew that he hesitated. And he will regret this later on.

Theo jerked his head downwards with only enough strength to dislocate Adam’s shoulder. Then he let go and again went straight for the man’s neck.

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

Role: Nightmare
    Items: none

Yuuko heard a voice coming from the entrance of the alleyway. She still had the two men by their tongues as the struggled against, moaning helplessly at her hand. She giggled when she recognized the voice coming from the Yorick man Alanna was speaking with earlier. He was making her an offer of some sort. Let them go? But they were her dinner. Then again he was offering himself. She knew he wasn't really, but if she could just grab a hold of his heart. No... it wouldn't be that simple.

"There is one of you and two of them. Right or left?" She giggled again. Her voice was high-pitched and her Japanese accent was strong, but it did not affect her English. "Choose quick human, or I will eat them both."

Role: Ex-Guardian
    Items: hidden hand gun

Renee laid her head back against the faded green leather of the seat. She knew she couldn't sit in the car waiting for the Nightmare to leave. Had she been younger, she would have rushed out and confront him. But those days were over and now she was handicapped with a prosthetic leg that itched every now and then at the stump. She was sure if she even passed the damn thing, she would have to bring out Belone or die trying to thump away.

Laughing humorlessly, she pushed open the car door and hauled herself out. The only thing that kept her from getting back in and driving back to the orphanage was the thought of the possibility of Alanna running into the Nightmare she had seen. She would be devastated to know she couldn't save yet another person. Within the few weeks Alanna has been staying at the orphanage, Renee already felt a huge burden lift off her shoulder. The optimistic young woman was much loved by the children an was a big help to Renee. She would hate to have anything happen to her.

Starting forward, Renee was suddenly conscious of her hulking false leg. Perhaps it was the fear of thinking she wouldn't be able to run fast enough, whether it was towards or away from the being. Or it was the fear of having to depend on Belone. She felt that no being should come face to face with her Nightmare. The needles in her head weren't just for show after all.
    Last edited by ~Shobu~; 08-15-2010 at 08:29 PM.

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

(OOC: @Sols and Shobu: Sorry to keep you waiting!)

Piers
    Items: Guardian radio, cell phone, pen and paper with notes (both inside jacket)

Sync: 87%

The Retriever seemed to be listening to Piers, due to the fact that he refrained from attacking for a moment. Piers’s left hand moved ever closer to the broken stool’s leg in his immobilized right hand while he anxiously awaited the Retriever’s choice.

Just…a little more…and I’ll have it in my reach…

Theo jerked his head downwards with only enough strength to dislocate Adam’s shoulder.

Piers had heard often of the phenomenon of a “mixed blessing.” If this was one such mixed blessing, it was certainly a bit off kilter due to the pain it caused his right shoulder. Despite the fact that he was synced with Skitters, the pain seemed to dart to and fro throughout his entire body. Yet, even so, the abrupt jerk caused his right arm to jerk violently downwards, towards his less restricted left arm that he was so cautiously and slowly moving towards the broken stool’s leg in his right hand. Suddenly the stool’s leg was forcefully thrust into his reaching left hand, though Piers could hardly realize it due to the pain of his shoulder being dislocated.

Then he let go and again went straight for the man’s neck.

Piers had no time to think. He felt the broken stool’s leg in his hand, and did not care whether the jagged edge of it faced towards himself or the Retriever. Instead, he used all his speed and might to jab the stool’s leg towards the Retriever’s rapidly descending maw.

Yorick
    Items: Guardian Radio, cell phone

Suddenly, a high-pitched, heavily accented voice pierced the alley’s darkness.

"There is one of you and two of them. Right or left?" She giggled again.

It was all a game to this sadistic nightmare, and the only ace Yorick had up his sleeve was the fact that this nightmare did not yet know that he had one of his own. Yorick advanced slowly down the alley, his eyes still adjusting to the darkness, when suddenly he began to make out the horrific sight before him. A macabre nurse in an old, stained outfit stood before him, her hands grasping the tongues of two hapless men who were at her mercy. She appeared to have no eyes, as Yorick saw nothing but empty sockets in her face. Could the nightmare even see?

"Choose quick human, or I will eat them both."

Wait a second. She’s going to—EAT one of them?! That’s what she wants from them?!

Suddenly a noise caused Yorick to jerk in alarm. It took him a second to realize it was his cell phone, alerting him that a text message had been received. He’d been chided before for ignoring messages on the job, but this particular situation was exceptional—a nightmare was about to maul two civilians right in front of him.

“Alright, uh—Nurse Ugly. You want me to choose? How about this: You kill me, you get to have them both. Three’s better than two, am I right? So just step away from them for now and try your hand over here. They can’t go anywhere, anyway.” Yorick couldn’t quite shake the eerie feeling that the nightmare was giving him, but his nonchalance was so much a part of his character that he was not yet totally afraid. If the nightmare proved to be a challenge, however…

Just keep her thinking I’m a normal civilian for now…let her attack…and then bring out Chain.

(OOC: Christine, Yorick will get to Chinatsu’s text ASAP; I just didn’t think he’d read it immediately given the current situation).

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Theo

Dark dust rose from where the jagged edge of the broken stool leg cut through part of Theo’s face. Instead of soft flesh, the dog’s teeth closed down on the metal rod. Wielding the enemy’s strength against him is an infinitely more efficient avenue of energy than simply resisting. Theo jumped off of the man’s chest, jerking the stool leg out of Adam’s hands. Now he had a weapon other than his teeth, and this one could be more precise. A line from a forgotten book resonated in his mind - No one can train their sight. With a quick pivot of his paw, he turned and slashed the serrated metal rod like a knife towards Cross’ eyes.

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Rod's body kept changing as time passed by. He howled and quickly ran towards Zen to finish him off but was stopped by some unknown force. He grinned moved so fast that he left after inages behind.
    " Lets see if you two can handle this." Rod said creating a clone of himself, " I never thought I would have to use this against you but I have no choice."
    The two Rods went after both Moir and Zen and unleashed a secret attack.
    "Water Moon Slice!!" They said as they threw strong air slices at their opponents.

"That's one of my clan's techniques!!" Zen said bracing himself for the attack, " Moir get out of the way of that attack!"
    Zen quickly dodged it and went after the real Rod until he saw the clone going after him as well.
    " I hope this works." Zen said trying to summon Ozman's power, " I feel it flowing within me."
    Zen grabbed the clone and threw him into the lake so it would be one on one.
    "Moir I want to finish this my self so please take care of that clone when he gets out of the lake." Zen said with a smile, " After this I think we deserve a nice outing where nobody can bother us."

"So you say but how about this?"
    Rod sped up and began his series of attacks against Zen. He laughed as Zen countered every attack and that made him realize they were even.
    " I have to show you something....' Rod said as fangs grew in his mouth, " This is the power of the greatest wolf of them all!!"

" I won't let you hurt the ones you love." Zen said as his grey eyes shone blue, " This is the power of love and faith!!"
    Zen felt his energy rise and he unleashed a sonic scream so loud that it blew up some trees behind Rod. He disappeared and attacked him from all sides.

The clone returned and quickly ran after Zen to stop him......

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"That's one of my clan's techniques!! Moir get out of the way of that attack!" Moir quickly dodged and kept her eye on Zen in case he needed help. She watched as one clone was sent into the lake.

"Moir I want to finish this my self so please take care of that clone when he gets out of the lake. After this I think we deserve a nice outing where nobody can bother us." Moir nodded at Zen.

"That sounds lovely and I wouldn't miss it for the world." Moir kept her eye on the lake, she glared at it hoping that the clone would come out soon. She also kept her eye on Zen, when she felt his energy rise, she wondered what he was doing. Moir braced herself for the sonic scream that came from Zen's attack. She let her guard down for a moment, she had hoped that Meril was fine. Moir had noticed the clone and had gone after the clone. Meril rolled over and began humming a different song. She appeared to be in complete euphoria.

Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

Role: Nightmare

Yuuko knew what he was trying to do. She certainly wasn't going to fall for it. Although she knew she could face any human. the lack of fear he was showing her was suspicious. She hesitated.

Finally, she let go of one man, who fell back, scurrying away from her as fast as he could. She grinned and giggled. Humans were all too pathetic. She felt the other one begin to panic and struggle. Her grip on his tongue tightened. She used her other hand to push his head back as she began to pull his tongue from its wet cavern, savoring in his sobs and screams. She giggled, taunting Yorick as she beckoned him to her. She would strike when he was near enough.

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Karn
    Role: Guardian (?)

Karn blinked and his visions started to come back to him. He felt stiff all over like he hadn't moved in years. His visions swam for a bit before it came back into focus as he stared down at his body. He really needed to get a wash. Also the idea of having a shave entered his mind as he looked at his sleeping face...
    "What!" He suddenly jumped and his world span again. His head felt dizzy and he looked around quickly. He could have swore he had just been looking down at his body from up above. He shook his head again hoping that it would clear quicker,
    "Because things do when you shake them." He suddenly thought, as everything came swimming back. He had been lying on the floor for some reason. He couldn't remember why though. He tried to stand up and Gray helped lift his with one arm till he was seated again. Karn rubbed his forehead with one hand and then the last peice clicked back into place.
    "Duo." He suddenly called down the mic. He glanced at the screen before him. All dead. "Duo are you there?" Nothing but static. He cursed, pushing himself away from the table. What was he going to do now?
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Rod was surprised to see Zen had obtained a new ability from Ozman but it would do him no good. Rod knew where he would strike and countered all of his attacks.
    " If you think that woukl work against me then you're sadly mistaken." Rod said showing his pupiless eyes, " I thought you were better than this."

"Who said I was finished?" Zen said as he channeledhis energy throughout his body, " I'm just getting started."
    Zen released the energy in his feet and quickly appeared in Rod's face with a bone shattering punch that sent him flying. Zen knew the injuries from the beginning of the fight would take its toll on his body while fighting.

Rod got up and noticed a trickle of blood rolling down his jaw so he wiped it away.
    " You worthless dog!" Rod said as his anger grew, " I'll show the true power of a king!"
    Rod felt the power and released it around him which blew Zen back away from him.
    The clone stopped and saw Moir chasing after him. He stopped in mid stride and turned around to face her.
    " Show me the power that Ozman taught you." the clone said waiting for Moir to strike first......

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information