AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 70 of 96 FirstFirst ... 20 60 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 80 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,750 of 2393

Thread: RPG: Nightmare Hunt (A Supernatural/Mystery RPG)

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Role: Vagrant
    Sync: 25%
    Items: N/A

Rod smiled and met up with Zen to form a plan to win.
    " What should we do?" Rod asked looking around for the girls, " There has to be a way."
    Suddenly, Rod felt a feeling he hasn't since six years ago and he knew what it was. He felt Zen was trying to take over his body and he de-synced with him to escape it.

Sync Level: 0%

" Why now?" Rod said getting in his fighting stance, " I thought I would have to face you later on tonight."

"Guess again...." Zen said transforming into his night form, " I'm back and this time I will take over your body."

"I won't let you do it." Rod said heading straight for him, " I've beat you once before and I'll do it again!!!"

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Sync: 25%

Meril continued to hide within the shadows and began to relax. She sighed, relieved that Rod was nowhere to be seen. Moir sighed as well but only after she knew they were safe.

"Think we shrugged them off?" Meril looked around but heard something that wasn't right.

"I won't let you do it. I've beat you once before and I'll do it again!!!" Meril leaned her head towards the direction of the sound.

"Something isn't right. We should go back towards the lake." Moir had heard the same thing Meril had and became concerned.

"I think we should."
    Meril left the tree and tried to find her way back towards the lake.

"Which way did we come from? I ran like a chicken with it's head cut of." Meril blushed but Moir was very disheartened to her comment.

"Do you mean the infamous Meril is lost in a forest?"
    Meril glared and Moir could feel that glare.

"I know I am in a forest at least so I am not completely lost!" Moir giggled and laughed till tears built up in her eyes. Meril ran towards a certain direction and managed to find Rod. When she got close to Rod she de-synced.

Sync: 0%

As Meril de-synced, she tripped on a rock and landed in the dirt. She got up quickly and dusted herself off. Moir stood near her side and shook her head in disappointment. Meril looked at Rod and then, had seen something at the corner of her eye. It was Zen transforming into something different. She didn't understand what was going on until Moir pulled her away in case she got caught in the cross fire.

"Zen was saying something about this. He transforms or something and Rod and him have to fight. The only thing we can do is watch and hope nothing bad will happen."

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

There was a dull crunch as Karl's tail made contact with the guardians head, blood showered down onto the ground around them as the dragon crumpled. Transforming back Karl walked over to the stricken man and felt his hatred of the Guardins rising into a blind fury, pulling out his knife he hacked into the man, he hacked and slashed untill his arms ached, long after the man was dead Karl stopped. he wiped clean his knife and headed back to his shack to rest and recouperate from his fights, tired to the bone.

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Silver Ribbon Four Leaf Clover Teal Ribbon
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2019 02:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aspirantgarde

Yorick
    Role: Guardian
    Items: Guardian radio

Arcelia turned around and looked at Yorick for a few seconds. Her mind wandered and began to get homicidal. She looked away and ran, trying to find her way back to her home.

Yorick, rarely at a loss for words, suddenly found himself in that awkward position. Even worse was the fact that he had no idea whether to pursue Arcelia, whom he had just met, or stay with Alanna, whom…he had just met.

"So you are real!" she exclaimed.

Wait…what does—

"You should follow her. You might regret it later if you don't!" She advised.

It seemed logical enough. Alanna might be here later, as she said she was going to the hospital. So, if he wanted to check up on her (or anything else that came along with it, like vouchsafing her number) it was likely he could find her. But Arcelia, whom Yorick supposed to be Jace’s girlfriend, was quickly running out of sight.

“Got it, Alanna; I’ll go after her right now. I hope I have another chance to hu—meet up with you soon! And Jace—next time I’ll try to be more careful if I run into you, huh?” And with that, he darted off towards Arcelia.

She stopped and sat against the wall she had just punched.

He had seen her turn down a road that was lined on either side by buildings. Luckily for him, as soon as he turned to go down the same road, he found that Arcelia had stopped and was now sitting, her back against one of the walls of the building that lined the left side of the street.

“Um, Arcelia?” Yorick said cautiously as he walked a bit closer. He stopped five paces away from her, wanting to give her ample space. “Would you hit me if I asked you what’s wrong?” He happened to notice the subtle dent in the wall above her, but was not sure if she had left it or not. If so, then she was much stronger than she looked. “You’re welcome to, of course. I won’t mind, trust me!” he added with his sideways grin. He was only joking to lighten up the situation, but if she took him seriously he might regret his words. He didn’t mind being pounced on in anger by a female (it wasn’t as bad as it sounded, actually), but something had left the dent in the wall above Arcelia…

He pointed to the dent in the wall. “This repression…your handiwork? I’m impressed!” Still trying to lighten the mood, he smiled again.

Senior Member Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Leo
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-19-2011 02:28 AM
    Threads

Valis was sitting at the edge of the South Clock tower, being too high for people to notice him from below. He looked around the city, as if looking for something. Though that didn't help too much considering how high up he was in the first place. Letting out a long sigh he stood up. Darkness became to enshroud him and as it began to dissipate his body changed, almost as though he was not human anymore. “Well then. I should be going now then.”

Valis took a step forward and fell down. When people actually noticed him take a step off, they didn't see him anymore as he left as fast as they saw him. This wasn't actually the case. He just found a window to climb into and leapt to the bottom of the Clock Tower.

Changing back into his normal form, he took a step out of the front door of the Clock tower and began to blend with the people there. “I wonder if anyone noticed me.” He began to whistle a tune while he walked with the crowd.

~The King has come! To save us from the dark, who could have ever doubt? We have faith~
    set done by Daken

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads

The two battled with one thing on their minds, the control of Rod's body. Zen was stronger than before and he was winning until Rod surprised him with a quick kick to his neck that made him stumble.

" If you won't give me your body willingly, then I will take it by force." Zen said as he eyed Meril and Moir, " I think those two will do nicely as hostages."

" No!!! Meril, Moir, get away now!!!" Rod said running after Zen, " I won't let you do what you please!!!"
    Zen created a clone of himself and they both went after the girls. He was close to them until two webs grabbed them and flung them to the other side of the lake.

" The Zen I know would fight fair and accept his loss." Dizz said as he hopped down from a tree, " You're weak for even thinking of doing something like that."

" If jt jsn't Dizzy." Zen said breaking the web, " What an unpleasant surprise."
    Rod quickly made his way over there and began to fight Zen again. Dizzy created a web dome and covered the two so they could fight it out with no interruptions.

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

Senior Member Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Green Tea
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2012 09:42 AM
    Threads

Seda:
    Items: Guardian Radio, cellphone, wallet, whistle

"Well, that was easier than I expected," Seda muttered to herself, walking down the halls of the high school, her footsteps echoing in the empty hallway. She looked down at the silver whistle that hung from the cord in her hands and grinned. The paperwork showed that Seda "Fabbro" had experience with teaching Physical Education and that seemed to be enough to convince the principal to give her the job.

Earlier...

"We haven't had a good P.E. teacher in a while," the principal whispered. "The last subsitute tried playing hockey outdoors in the summer."

Seda raised an eyebrow. "That seems okay?"

"Ice hockey."

"Oh..." Seda stifled a laugh. "So why didn't you ask one of the coaches for the sports teams to substitute?"

The principal took a deep breath and let out a sigh, leaning back in his chair. "We tried that. Our cheerleading coach is so vicious that 90% of the class switched to Home Economics. Including the boys."

Back to the present...

As she approached the front door, she noticed a student walking towards the bathroom. "Hey, kid!" she called out, getting his attention. "You guys have a climbing wall, right?" When he nodded, Seda threw her head back and began laughing loudly, which prompted him to quickly disappear into the bathroom.

She was still laughing as she threw open the school's double doors and walked towards the school gate. "Excellent!" she shouted, pumping her fist into the air. "This is gonna be fun."

With a smile, she jogged over to her new neighbour, clapping a hand on her shoulder. "Well, I'm all done here, Ner. Where we headed to next?"

---

Marcelo:
    Role: Feral
    Items: Camera bag, iPod (from inside camera bag)

"You ran away from home?" Marcelo echoed, looking at this little girl in disbelief. "Now why on earth would you do that? After all--" He was cut off when she started eating an apple she swiped off the counter. "Whoa, hey! You gotta pay for that."

He turned to the employee manning the fruit scale and gave her an apologetic smile. "Hey, when you're hungry, you're hungry. Am I right?" He added a few chuckles for good measure. "I don't suppose you sell apples individually, do you?"

The woman picked up an apple and turned it to show him the barcode sticker on its side, still keeping a stern expression on her face.

"Oookay, I guess you do."

She scribbled the price on a piece of paper and handed it to him. "She eats it, you buy it, hun." Then she pointed in the direction of the checkout counter.

The man let out a sigh and began walking towards the checkout, with the young girl in tow. "Come on, let's go pay for these and then we'll see about getting you some lunch, alright? You do seem hungry..." They fell in line, and Marcelo grabbed a few lollipops off the candy rack, tossing them into his cart.

"My name's Marcelo," he told the girl, looking down at her. "What's yours?"
    Last edited by Talli; 06-23-2010 at 08:45 AM.

Not knowing where I'm going; but I know where I've been...

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2015 01:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

Items: Cell Phone, Mp3

Arcelia looked slowly up towards the voice and stood up. "Well..yea that's my handiwork. It did leave me with this nasty thing though." She said, showing her bloody fist. "Don't worry though, I've gotten injuries worse than this. This morning I cut myself making breakfast so, let's just say I'm tolerant to pain." She wiped her tears that still resided in her eyes. "Nothing's wrong, and why the hell would I hit you for it? It's not like I'm some sort of monster." "Technically speaking. You are." Damian said, appearing beside her and making her jump. "Your good at lying!"

Arcelia ignored him and looked at Yorick. "Sorry for running like that but I think Jace would be happier if he was with her at the time." She said, taking off her jacket and putting it over her wound.
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

Items: n/a

Alanna didn't know what was taking place at first. She was sickeningly fascinated with Jace's paranormal transformation. Her green eyes were wide with mixed emotions which were a blur to her. Only when the cold blade of the blade settled on her cheek did she know of her fear... and sadness.

"Jace?" she breathed as she stared at the black creature before her. Her skin crawled when the callous laughter erupted from his throat.

"Hello girl. How much do you care for the man you made you suffer?" He growled in a cruel undertone, "Tell me. Was the reason you were scared worse then this?"

Alanna didn't move. She was afraid, but fear was not what paralyzed her. It was the sensation of something within her. She suddenly felt drowsy. "No," she whispered, feigning sleep as she brought her hand to the black skin of Jace's cheek. Her eyes fluttered slowly as she began to succumb to slumber. She leaned forward as if to come closer to him, feeling the blade press further onto her skin.

"Jace..." She sobbed before she collapsed, the blade slicing her cheek as she almost fell forward, but she was stopped in midair, her flame-colored locks hiding her face as it lost it's peach and rosy pigment.

Yuuko shot her head up from the position in which she had stopped Alanna. Her hollow sockets from which seemed like blood had once flowed stared unseeing at Thanatos. Her head moved from side to side slowly. She inhaled deeply and grinned.

"You smell of blood," she giggled as she stuck out her tongue on her cheek to lick the liquid oozing from it. "It is wonderful."

OOC: Wow, this is the first time I have truly played Yuuko.

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

OOC: Quick OOC note. Shobu it is a blade not the scythe. That has vanished for now. What comes out of his skin is a straight edged blade.

Jace/Thanatos

"Perfect!" Thanatos said as he leaned back, the blade sliding into his skin again. His posed relaxed and he even sounded joyful in his words. In fact he seemed to have the closest thing his twisted apperance could form into a smile. Jace was still screaming with his mind but Thanatos found it no more difficult to ignore then a light breeze. In fact he seized the chance and pushed his control of Jace casuing more of the skin to deepen into his blackened form. The fient smell of sulpher began to emerge.
    "She is a feral." Thanatos said tilting his head to one side. His red eyes inspected the nightmare without mercy. "What a hidious form." He took some steps to walk around it. "It reeks of blood and various other things." He laughed to himself before it turned to a disappointed sigh. "Why are all nightmares the same? It is their host that are often more interesting to see." He tapped his foot while watching her.

"You disgust me." He suddenly spoke up, "You filthy creatures are not worth my attention." He readied himself. The blade once again emerged this time from the other hand. The wind swirled slightly and Thanatos glowed with power for a moment. "But I remember saying I would destroy all that got in my way. Right now you and your host are in my way. I'm sure the boy will understand. I will make him."
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Karl opened the door of his shack and collapsed from tiredness on the floor, dragging himself across the room he pulled open his cupboard and grabbed a bottle of liquer and took a long draught before collapsing in a heap on the floor.

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Yorick
    Location: A few blocks away from the Bus Stop near St. Birch Hospital

Arcelia looked slowly up towards the voice and stood up. "Well..yea that's my handiwork. It did leave me with this nasty thing though." She said, showing her bloody fist. "Don't worry though, I've gotten injuries worse than this. This morning I cut myself making breakfast so, let's just say I'm tolerant to pain."

“Well…Arcelia, wasn’t it?...in case of accidents like that, you’d be much safer with a man around, wouldn’t you agree?” Yorick leaned against the wall and made a show of looking around for another male. “Guess I’ll have to do for now, huh?” he added, his words accompanied by his sly but genuine sideways grin.

She wiped her tears that still resided in her eyes. "Nothing's wrong, and why the hell would I hit you for it? It's not like I'm some sort of monster."

“Oh, you’re far from a monster, Arcelia. Monsters aren’t usually hot, you see.”

"Sorry for running like that but I think Jace would be happier if he was with her at the time." She said, taking off her jacket and putting it over her wound.

“Don’t apologize, Arcelia. I’m used to chasing women.” He quickly cleared his throat and continued. “Yeah, speaking of the guy with the intense eyes…are you two an item? I mean—no, don’t cry. Here.” He had noticed her wipe her face once, but now the tears were visible.

Yorick knelt beside her as his smile faded in concern. “I’m sure they’re just getting…reacquainted? Though I don’t know one thing of the past they share, you probably have nothing to worry about. I mean, a guy wouldn’t just kick a girl like you to curb, you know? Even some of the most whimsical men can be committed.” Yorick saw no reason to linger on this note as it had the potential to bring her memory to the fore of his mind. That happened often enough on its own, often when he tried to sleep.

“Anyway, don’t worry, and…hey, you should wash that before you wrap it, don’t you think? I’m afraid my place is kinda far away, but if yours is far too, then we’ll stop by a restroom in one of the stores around here. Even the smallest scratches can be terrible if they get infected, you know.”

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

“Oh, you’re far from a monster, Arcelia. Monsters aren’t usually hot, you see.”

"Well sometimes there are. There is a legend in Chile of a monster called the Peuchan. It's a vampiric monster that can shapeshift into anything. My mother used to tell me never to go to Chile because of it." She slowly got up off the ground. She pointed down the street and gave a small smile. "Down there is where my house is. It's not that far and I could always call a taxi."

Arcelia had looked at her wound and remember countless infections she had gotten in wounds. "Well enough of my ranting, we should probably get going." She said, starting to walk. "You know we're kinda Peuchans too. We change our appearances all the time." Damian said, stopping her in her tracks. "Damey not now. I just want to get home. It's not like I'm going to suffer the same fate of Guanina."

"UH, Yorick was it? Is there anything else you wanted to ask? Im not exactly what you call an open book."
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Location- park
    Status- day
    Role- feral
    Items- bag, cat

"Oooooh, yes. That's right. I see it now. You were at that fight thingy last night, correct?" she said, the fire in her eyes sparking and burning as she stared at him.

"And what, do say, were you looking for me for? Would you just happen to have the answers to my questions? Because I have high doubts of this." Suddenly she felt something jerk from her hands and looked down to see the cat running off into the woods.

"Oh dear. Landy will be so upset with me for that," Sigataph mummbled before shrugging it off and sighing. Then she turned her eyes back to the man in front of her. "What was your name again? Shane?"
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Yorick

"Well sometimes there are. There is a legend in Chile of a monster called the Peuchan. It's a vampiric monster that can shapeshift into anything. My mother used to tell me never to go to Chile because of it."

Yorick laughed, but not deridingly. He was actually shocked to hear about the Peuchans. For Arcelia to know about that, did that mean that she was South American? Or was it just her mother?

She slowly got up off the ground. She pointed down the street and gave a small smile. "Down there is where my house is. It's not that far and I could always call a taxi."

“A taxi? If it’s not far I’ll be glad to accompany you. Or if you do prefer to call one, I’ll pay for it, Arcelia.”

Arcelia had looked at her wound and remember countless infections she had gotten in wounds. "Well enough of my ranting, we should probably get going." She said, starting to walk.

We?

Yes. She said “we.”

Game. On.

Yorick began to walk beside her.

"UH, Yorick was it? Is there anything else you wanted to ask? Im not exactly what you call an open book."

“Yep, Yorick, at your service, madam. As for questions, I’ve only got three so far.”

One thought had stifled his enthusiasm. Yes, it was true that he’d just been invited to a beautiful woman’s residence without even having to pay for dinner, on top of meeting yet another hottie prior to this. But it was also true that the man he presumed might be Arcelia’s boyfriend looked like he wouldn’t think twice before enacting revenge upon a male interloper.

“First: Will Jace get jealous over this?” Yorick did care about the answer to that question, but was also interested in knowing if the two were dating.

“Second: You mentioned the Peuchans. Are you South or Central American, by any chance? And, thirdly: how much do you know about massage therapy? You see, I’ve had a crazy-bad crick in my neck…”

Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Role: Watcher

"Well, actually I'm Puerto Rican. My great-great-great-grandmother was from Chile, though so I'm like probably 15% Chilean." Arcelia said, looking at her wound closely. "I don't think Jace would be jealous.." Her voice trailed off and she looked to Yorick. "Nice try, but I dont know anything about massages."

Arcelia whistled a cab and opened the door. "After you."

Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Karl hauled himself to his feet as he awoke after a troubled sleep, he was haunted by the souls of the dead vagrants and ferals who had been killed by the guardians. He knew that he had to kill the Guardians to put his dead comrades at ease. He headed south through the slums to where he guessed that guardians were.

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Yuuko inhaled once again, she giggled with glee as she heard Thanatos prepare himself for attack. "You want to kill me?" She threw he head back and began to laugh before she rolled it back to 'look' at him. "You want to kill me! Then you must catch me first!" With that, she began to run, her legs carrying her at an inhuman speed.

Role: Ex-Guardian
    Items: Hidden hand-gun

"Where are ya goin' mama?" Joey, one of the older children of the orphanage asked.

Renee looked down to the young boy and patted him on the head. "I'm going to go find Alanna dear. It's getting late. Don't worry, Sister Karen will be here to take care of you children until I come back. Now if I don't come back until later, make sure everyone is in bed by ten okay? I'm counting on you baby."

"Yess'm," Joey replied and ran back to dinner where Sister Karen, a nun from a different church, was setting up dinner.

Without further delay, Renee set out in search of the bright-eyed young girl. She had a dreadful feeling in her gut and she only hoped Alanna was not in any sort of danger as she was fearing.

"Alright Belone, are you ready for this?" She said. To anyone else, it would seem she was talking to herself, when really she spoke to the being inside of her, the being she had conquered long ago.

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Yorick

"Well, actually I'm Puerto Rican. My great-great-great-grandmother was from Chile, though so I'm like probably 15% Chilean." Arcelia said, looking at her wound closely. "I don't think Jace would be jealous.." Her voice trailed off and she looked to Yorick. "Nice try, but I dont know anything about massages."

Yorick laughed, finding it remarkable that instead of getting angry at his leading comment, Arcelia took it in stride. Many women would have huffed in disgust and left by now.

Arcelia whistled a cab and opened the door. "After you."

“Ah, if you insist!” Yorick said, entering the cab’s back seat and buckling the seatbelt. “Remember, I’m paying.”

Yorick was still surprised that everything was going so well, but perhaps that was to be expected from Arcelia; she was, after all, apparently different in temperament than many women. Of course, she did have her fiery side; that much was made obvious during their initial encounter. That thought made Yorick wonder how Alanna was doing, and if she was already in the hospital by now.

As Yorick watched Arcelia get in, he tried to scan his brain for any Spanish words that he’d learned in the past. His trip to Brazil didn’t help, as they spoke Portuguese. Hopefully he would remember a few by the time they arrived at Arcelia’s residence. Her wound should not be too painful to wash out, but if it was he was sure he would learn a few Spanish words as they cleaned it.

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-1969 07:00 PM
    Threads

[editing]

Trojan.FlyStudio.I i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-10-2012 03:53 AM
    Threads

Harue
    Role: Guardian [trainee]
    Items: None

"I mean, come on. I saved your life from that crazy shadow-wielding weirdo and not even a simple "thank you"

Shadow... wielding?

This conversation was turning more and more uncomfortable for Harue.

Of course Harue thought, the images of the nights escapade slowly trickled into his memories. He remembered. It was that girl that Landy worked with in Teaberry. For some reason it reminded him of that psychotic Nightmare he met back in the Library rooftop.

"Unless of course, you don't want to know where you lady friend is. What was her name again? Oh right, Landy. You were muttering herr name a lot in your sleep."

LANDY! Harue's mind raced. A lightning bolt of memory returned to him. Landy-- has a Nightmare... A very different kind of nightmare. It was how Grauld lost an arm. Harue couldn't understand much of what happened the night before. Untamed Nightmares are usually violent.. But Landy's nightmare was particularly--

Harue bolted from the bed, flinching from the wounds inflicted on him the night before. It was a miracle he survived. And from the looks of it, it was all thanks to this strange man.

"So tell me what is your nightmare status: Guardian, Feral or Vagrant?""

Harue turned to him. "Sir, I am sorry if I was rude to you. You have to understand, disclosing such information would be bad for both of us.. But since i saw you fight last night, I know for one that you are a trained Guardian and a superb one at that. My name is Harue and I am a Guardian trainee. I am pleased to make your acquaintance."

Harue said, extending his arm to the man to shake.

++
    Nerisa
    Items: None

She was still laughing as she threw open the school's double doors and walked towards the school gate. "Excellent!" she shouted, pumping her fist into the air. "This is gonna be fun."

Nerisa turned her head to the source of Seda's voice. "Wow, well somebody's pumped up!" She greeted. "I take it you got the job? Oh those poor kids." She laughed.

With a smile, she jogged over to her new neighbour, clapping a hand on her shoulder. "Well, I'm all done here, Ner. Where we headed to next?"

"Next?" Nerisa tapped her chin. "Well, a celebration is definitely in order" Nerisa grinned. "I know this place where we can get liquor--But it doesn't exist anywhere in this town.. Shame."

Seda blinked at her confused. "I'm just talking nonsense!" Nerisa patted her back as she laughed. "Let's head over at Teaberry's! It's a popular place around town. We can take that route passing by the park. It has a great view."

++
    Egie
    Role: Watcher Nightmare
    Items: Apple

The man walks to the counter to pay for his groceries. Egie follows him. She can see a faint outline of his inactive nightmare, waiting to be released. This man was a Feral. His nightmare is only a lurking shadow. It seems like a very impatient nightmare.

"My name's Marcelo," he told the girl, looking down at her. "What's yours?"

"Me? My name is Egie." she smiles while munching at the apple. She does not like the apple for its taste. She has always wondered why she likes them... Then remembered that Gill loves apples as well. Egie stops and stares at the apple quietly. Nightmares do not need to eat. Nor do they need to love, hate or like anything at all. All they ever will be are fragments of a humans personality. Borrowed, maybe.. Maybe even robbed from the human they are. This thought made tears stream down her face. But she isn't sad. No, not at all.
    Last edited by i_say_sabotage; 06-23-2010 at 08:25 AM.

It is hard to say there is a reason for being anywhere
    Even if you retrace your steps

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Just Thanatos
    Sync: Flux (high end)

"Running?" Thanatos tilted his head as he watched the figure disappear away. He seated himself. The blade moving up his arm to his shoulder before sinking back into his skin. He shook his head as he crossed his legs and waited patiently. It was simple amazement that no one was on the street. But it could simply be his own powers that did that. Then again there wer eno guardians. Those self rightious people always showed up in moments they shouldn't. But no. Two nightmares had revealed themselves in the middle of a street and no one saw or did anything. True testiment to the world indeed.

"I don't chase." He muttered to himself, "But I can use you fleeing as well as I can use you fighting." He grinned. Jace had seen nothing that he had. Jace had seen only the girl he loved run, flee, cower away at the sight of what he was. That was enough that Thanatos could feel Jace self control and willpower fade. All the perfect things a nightmare needed to control it's host. Control wasn't perfect. he could still feel his sync wax and fane. he had no idea why that was. No idea but no concern. Thanatos surprised himself with a joyful laugh.

To him pieces were in place that he needed. He also had obstructions. For why make something easy when fate would always make sure it wasn't. Piers. Sean. Jace. All obstructions to his plan. Well that last one was just taken care off. With any luck the boy wouldn't recover from seeing it. Thanatos smiled again. A growing habit, no matter how twisted and cruel those smiles were. His one true weakness had no chance of being here and he illusions were still sound. He gave a lazy stretch and yawn, the kind a person who knows they have finished there work does. He was ready for change. Just so long as nothing unexpected happened.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

OOC: Heads up Cross and Christine.

Location: A few blocks away from Bus Stop near St. Birch Hospital

Yuuko had noticed that the man's scent hadn't been following her for quite sometime, but she didn't stop running until she couldn't catch his scent anymore. She was relieved he had not followed. Yuuko was not a fighter. She could terrorize souls and devour organs all day and night, but when it came to fighting, she was as useless as a human child. Her host could fight; of course, it was nothing fancy, but she could hold up her own thanks to her parents who were soldiers.

Yuuko gritted her teeth, frustrated with the fact that she couldn't do everything Alanna did--be everything Alanna was. She despised her host with such a passion that had she had her own body, she would have surely killed the kill by now. Yuuko thought taking everything from her little would surely leave the girl without hope and unwilling to move on so that Yuuko could take over completely, but the damned girl would not break. That was another thing she hated about her host, she was too strong in will; she was always so positive and whoever she met liked her. It made Yuuko sick. Even now, she could feel the girl fighting to wake up from her nightmare.

The street Yuuko was on was deserted, save for a yellow taxi cab that was heading her way and two young men walking out of a building. She grew excited. Eating always made her feel somewhat better.

As the two men stepped onto the sidewalk, they looked up to see the hideous form of Yuuko. They cursed and tried to scream, but Yuuko's hand was already inside of their mouths, gripping their tongues. She quickly dragged the both of them into the nearest alleyway as the cab drove by. She looked over her shoulder to see the man Alanna had run into earlier, Yorick, with that girl he took off with inside the cab. She grinned and continued to drag the two men by their tongues into the darkness of the alley. Itadakimasu...*

Role: Ex-Guardian
    Items: Hidden hand-gun

Renee had taken her beat up old Volvo to the hospital, in hopes of finding Alanna still in the waiting room, until she saw a black figure sitting on the bench near the bus stop. A Nightmare? She thought with panic. What's a nightmare doing out here at this time? And right out in the open no less? She couldn't get to the hospital without driving past it. All she had was a hand gun, but she didn't want to harm the host. She hadn't thought for a second that she would run into a Nightmare the one time he left he orphanage. Besides, her guardian days were over.

Inside her chest she could feel the cold eagerness of Belone. Renee knew that she could always use Belone to fight off this Nightmare, but she could tell he wasn't one to trifle with. Renee parked her car behind the abandoned paper factory and tried to come up with a plan with Belone waiting patiently for the decision to made whether it would finally fight again or not.

*Japanese greeting for a meal

Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Role: vagrant
    status; afternoon
    items: knife

Karl was leaving the slums in search of new prey, in the distance he could see the shadow of the abandoned factory looming up, it seemed erily quiet and it unnerved him, drawing his knife he advanced carefully towards it. A dog ran past him and he followed it on a whim going to the left instead of towards the factory, towards the private astate, there were guadians there, he was sure of it.

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Meril watched as Rod was talking to Zen. She was becoming more than concerned after Zen had transformed.

" If you won't give me your body willingly, then I will take it by force. I think those two will do nicely as hostages." Moir threw herself in front of Meril to block any attack that had come from Zen coming towards them quickly. Meril remained behind Moir, sheltering herself with her arms.

" No!!! Meril, Moir, get away now!!! I won't let you do what you please!!!"
    Moir knew that it was her duty to protect Meril at all costs but she did not expect Zen to be flung towards the other side of the lake suddenly. She looked around for any trap of some kind but discovered that Ozman had come to the rescue. Moir sighed and hugged Meril to ensure everything was fine. They walked towards Ozman's synced form.

"What brings you here if I may ask?"

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information