AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 96 FirstFirst ... 14 54 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 74 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,600 of 2393

Thread: RPG: Nightmare Hunt (A Supernatural/Mystery RPG)

Member orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2010 12:15 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Kai stared down at his hand, what does he mean "his" quiet space Kai spoke up and turned away from the boy's hand, "well I kinda sleep here..." Kai stared up into th sky, "I've never seen anyone around here before and I've been here for a while...you must want something" Kai still stared into the sky, "what's a Vagrant?" Kai came out with the question even though his Nightmare advised him not to, "you shouldnt have asked him that..."
    "In the end darkness always falls"

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Jace/Thanatos
    Role: Vagrant
    Items: N/A

Jace sniffed hard, like he had been crying, as he watched the boy pull his hand away. He made a cheap imitation of a wail of misery and shockingly fell to his knees. He gripped the boys' leg.
    "What is it? Is it my breath?" He breathed onto his hand and sniffed. "No, no, it can't be." He muttered to himself. Then he looked up to the boy. "Is it my voice?" Then he suddenly and violently shook his head, "No impossible, this was a gift from an angel." He stood up.
    "It's they way I look isn't it?" He twisted away from the boy, his poor acting proving nothing but amusment for Thanatos, and him of course. "Oh it is isn't it? The fates dealt me an evil hand and then stole my luck from me." He fell to his knees again, "Why? Oh why lord?" He stouted to the sky.

Then with lightning movements he was by the boy again. His posture changed from the over acting fool to something more menacing. The way he had moved betrayed that much. Inhuman speed for something not completely of this world. His grin plastered his face and gave of a sense of approaching evil. Somthing lurking in the shadow of an unsaid promise.
    "Tell me boy. How do you know the word Vagrant?" Jace stepped close, drawing the boy more and more in. His grin didn't falter at all. "Tell me, how did you come to learn this word? Tell me, why does it interests you? And most of all tell me...your name." His grin faded as he stepped so close, their faces were but inches apart. "It's important you answer carefully. For what I do will depend on your words."
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Member orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kai
    Role: Guardian
    Items: Lucky pendant

Kai's eyes darted as he failed to keep up with the demon like kid, Kai now stared into is face showing as little expression as he could of course though Kai was a little nervous on the inside, "Kai...dont' listen to him, he's dangerous...and whatever you do...don't tell him what you are... your not ready" Kai spoke up, "I'm just curious to know, I might have heard the word used before and I would like to know what it is, now I hope that is a good enough answer" all the while that Kai spoke, he began to slowly inch backwards.
    Last edited by orin25; 04-21-2010 at 12:28 PM.

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

" Feel like losing? Cause I think you want to lose." Meril held a smile at the speed she was going at.

"I believe you want to lose." Meril turned around so that her head was pointing upwards towards Rod.

"We'll see how far you get." She leaned back and swooped down to a greater speed.

" I was at one point a untamed nightmare, I would leave Rod's body and hurt whoever I saw. Rod showed me that there are people stronger than me so now every six years it happens. I know its those two and I know Rod will win the race." Moir looked grimly at Zen and then back at the sky.

"That must have been a difficult time." Moir chuckled at Zen's last comment.

"I think Rod will lose. Meril is capable of many things, she was of course raised on the streets." She replied while raising her brow curiously.
    Last edited by Infinita; 04-20-2010 at 11:32 PM.

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Senior Member Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Green Tea
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2012 09:42 AM
    Threads

Items: Guardian Radio, cellphone

Seda groaned and ran a hand through her short black hair. “I suppose I have to get started writing the paperwork on that then,” she muttered to herself as the phone began ringing. “Vid, get back here,” she called out to her Nightmare, who was already rooting through the fridge to see if anything had been left there by the previous owner (although if there was anything, it would have not been fit for human consumption anyway).

Then she saw him take something out of the fridge and quickly terminated the call she was making.

“No,” Seda told the snake, who was holding a rather old-looking package of bologna in his mouth and looking at her with his ‘Uh-oh, busted’ expression. “Put it back,” she commanded, putting her hands on her hips and narrowing her eyes at him. “Vidar. Put it back.”

Vidar looked from the open fridge to his host, still keeping his tail on the handle. “Vidar the snake! Put it back!” Seda mentally shouted at him, as she did not know if there was anyone nearby who could hear. The snake rolled his eyes and begrudgingly placed the meat back inside the freezer before dissipating into thin air and return to Seda’s mind.

“Good boy,” she praised and redialed the number on her cellphone. After a few rings, she heard a computerized voice answer.

“Good morning, please enter your identification number.” After Seda entered a long string of numbers, the voice spoke again. “Thank you. Forwarding your call now…” A few more rings, then there was the voice of a tech at the headquarters greeting her.

“Mornin’, techie,” Seda said in return. “So, how are we at formulating backgrounds?” she began, before going through her bag to find a pen and notepad. “Yeah, I’m trying to get a cover job in the city… Yeah… I was thinking a teacher at that high school. … Yeah, and can you tell Johnson to stop laughing? I can hear him in the background.”

She chuckled and sat down at the small kitchen table, tapping the pen against the notepad. “So, let’s start working out the details, shall we?”

---

Role: Feral
    Items: Camera bag, iPod (from inside camera bag)

Before he dropped by his workplace, Marcelo decided to drop by the supermarket. After leaving Jiminy outside, sitting on the plastic chairs and waiting patiently for his master (along with the other pets), he strolled through the automatic doors and grabbed a cart.

He put on his headphones as he began walking down the aisles and looked for his “Old School Rock” playlist. Closing his eyes, he spun it to a random song and hit play. Right away, he recognized it from the opening guitar riffs.

I looked out this morning,
    and the sun was gone
    Turned on some music to start my day
    Then lost myself in a familiar song
    I closed my eyes, and I slipped away

“Heh,” he chuckled and began nodding along with the melody, mouthing the words to the music. As he grabbed cans of tuna, corned beef and spam, he began thinking about how good it was to come back to the city after spending a few days working.

“It's more than a feeling, when I hear that old song they used to play and I begin dreamin’…” He sang along, his thoughts now shifting to his home. He passed the spices section and his eyes immediately fell on saffron, which his mum always used to make her special paella.

As the song went on, he still continued to grab various products off the shelf. But, feeling the need to move, he did it in time with the music and was discreetly playing the air guitar.

Grabbing a cereal box off the shelf when a new line started, tossing it in the air so it spun as the guitar played, then catching it and putting it in the basket just as the line ended. Soon enough, when the music picked up, he lost himself in the words, melody and his memories.

So many people have come and gone
    (Leave the cart, pluck a can from the shelf, toss it in hand.)

“Sure, it’s been a tough life for you.”

Their faces fade as the years go by
    (Spin to face the cart again, toss it in the cart.)

“After all, you’ve been through a lot. But your family never left you…”

Yet I still recall as I wander on
    (Grab the cart, give it a quick spin…)

“They supported you, wanted to give you back the life you thought you had lost. And now you are happy. You are loved.”

As clear as the sun in the summer sky!
    (Give it a good push down the aisle, dance after it.)

“So dance because you are happy. Dance as if on a beautiful Spanish beach, feel the salty sea air blowing through your hair while the sun shines above you.”

It’s more than a feeling
    When I hear that old song they used to play
    And I begin dreamin’…

As the song faded away, Marcelo opened his eyes and saw a few people looking at him with confused expressions on their faces. He gave them a sheepish smile and quickly pushed his cart towards the pet section.

“Well, that was fun,” he breathed. A little trip down memory lane, a chance to re-discover some old school rock song that triggered so much feeling. “Guess it really is more than a feeling,” he joked to himself. “But it’s good for me.”

“Life is too short to go on sad and feeling sorry for yourself.”

Not knowing where I'm going; but I know where I've been...

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Jace/Thanatos

As the boy stepped back, Jace stepped forward. He breathed out of his mouth so the boy could feel the closeness, as he felt the breath. He was sliding closer little by little. Jace's grin formed into a smile. He blinked purposely slow. Just to watch the boy squirm a moment more.
    "Ok then." He smiled and stepped back quickly. "I believe you."
    "Lieing that natural for you eh?" Thanatos joked to him.
    "Quiet now, please." Jace replied to him.
    His attention returned to the boy.
    "Well how rude of me." Jace said with a realisation, "I haven't told you my name yet." He bowed lightly. "I am Jace. Jace Beleren. If you keep asking the questions you do, you will here of my name. In fact he is some little advice concerning that word you tell me." He leaned back on a gravestone becoming aloof and calm.
    "In this town there are three big Vagrants. I don't mean the most powerful, some are definately not the smartest. But they have a wide spread of influence. Well known. In the slums really. Its a breeeding ground for our kind." He smiled as if what he was talking about was common and simple, like breathing.
    "The first is me." He smiled, "Now I'm not being big headed or anything but when it comes to being known in that there slumming land I am the devil-eating-devil." He said no more.
    "Then there is her." He seemed to twist her name in his mouth, "Her name is Renee Benjamin. But you will come to know her as Mama. With her it simple. You respect her ground or you suffer. Even I leave that place as neutral land." He shook his head, "No killing there. Not even the thought of it."
    He then patted his fingers on his lips.
    "The last...well he doesn't like to be known so lets leave it at that." Jace spat to the side of him. He hated but loved that idiot. It was a fun emotion to twist about.
    "So my new friend." He rocked his head side to side, "That is what I can tell you. Fun isn't it? I'm sure your nightmare can tell you more." Jace suddenly clasped his hand to his mouth as if he shouldn't have said that. Behind his hands a smile grew.

Amber
    Items: Stealth suit. CD.

"You damn bi..." The vine smacked across Amber face quickly and hard. She felt the blow ribrate through her head. Blood trickled down the side where it had lightly cut her cheek.
    "Oh just wait till I get hold of you." She growled in anger. She side stepped another vine and cut off the one wrapping aroun her leg, "I'm going to shove one of these so far up your a..." Another blow to the back of her head this time. Amber's world spun. But she powered on, despite the fatigue growing.
    "What you can't even let me finish now. Are you taking the pi..." Another blow to the chin and she was knocked off balance. The vines lashed around her arms and she struggled to keep them back. Nim was moving as fast as she could but Amber could feel there energy flying away. She glared at Inanna, who just sat on the table like nothing was wrong with the world.
    "We can't keep this up." Nim told her.
    "I know." Amber replied. She panted hard as she doiged another spring vine. her head was mess and attacks were coming from any direction. She had to find something to tip things in her favour.
    "I have one idea." Nim replied to the thought, "But you being you won't like it."
    "It will have to do." Amber replied. "I can't be picky now." She said. Then in that moment Nim explained the idea and Amber was on it. Diving forward suddenly she made for Inanna. She put all her reseves of energy into this one dash and for one moment she was blissfully ignorent of the vines. She got just within reach as several sprung and ensnared her legs. It was just enough as she slung out with Nim.

The blow was clean, perfect almost, and in a flurry of emerging blades Inanna arm was cut clean off. It hurt Amber to resort to something so low. She hated to hurt others like this and prefered to just disable them but she needed the relief that shock would bring. As the vines tightnened around her and pulled her back, back against the wall she realised that something was missing. She lifted her head, the effort hard, to see that Inanna seemed to not care what had just happened. No scream. No tears. In fact no blood. The cut was clean and perfect for some reason and it was to Ambers horror that she saw what.

The arm was regrowing. Slowly at first but then speeding up. It spread and tisted like the vines themselves and form a complete new arm. Inanna moved it about a bit before sighing.
    "This is why I never wear anything expensive. Why I can't." She seemed sad and shook her head again. "Amber dear. 'Ow did you rise the ranks if this is all you can offer." She shifted her seating position. The first real movmenet she had done all battle. "You dissappoint me." She looked at Amber with Pity. Pity!
    "I'm sorry it 'ad to be this way but I'm just far more powerful." She leaned forward slightly. "It is a shame your a traitor like this. In fact with this I may 'ave to visit your friends. Down in that backwater town. After all the infection may 'ave come from them. They will 'ave to learn the same way you 'ave." She sighed again and Amber looked at her in horror.
    "She couldn't be thinking off?" Amber thought.
    "Looks like I'll have to kill them too." She said with no mercy in her voice.
    Last edited by Valkarma; 04-21-2010 at 12:56 PM.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads

Items: Flight Powder

Rod was still losing and decided to make himself lighter by removing his shirt and the bag of powder. He threw the powder at the Zen and saw that he and Meril were getting closer to the water.
    " I won't lose!!!!!" Rod said as they were about to reach the water

Zen noticed the bag flying his way and quickly grabbed it from the air. He landed close to the lake and smiled, he was gonna get Moir upset. He threw some water at Moir and grinned.
    " I hope you don't mind the water." Zen said as he threw some more at her

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

" I won't lose!!!!!" Meril grinned while she took her shoes off. She hoped that her shoes would land close in the sand and not in the water.

"I won't either!" Meril replied as she hit the water. She had dived pretty far down and had to swim up a bit to get to the surface. Meril took a huge breath of air and wiped her hair back so that she could see.

Moir was watching attentively when she got some water in her face.
    " I hope you don't mind the water." She grinned at Zen then splashed him back.

"I love water." Moir leaped towards Zen to get him in the water completely.

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Role: Gaurdian
    Items:lucky pendant

Kai stood still as "Jace's" words shot through him, "what are you talking about? nightmare?" Kai began to slowly circle him, while eyeing him suspiciously, "I honestly don't know what you mean..." Kai stared at the ground while digging the tip of his shoe in the dirt.

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Jace/Thanatos

"Oh I'm sorry of course I was just speaking nonsense." Jace said as he walked on off. Then with a quick spin on his heel he was by the boy's shoulder again. He headbutted him, not hard, to get his attention. "Don't give that crap boy." He shook his head, in part to correct his vision and also to show his disapointment. The boy couldn't take someone like him for a fool.
    "You know what I'm talking about because like us all yours told you the moment I appeared that something was up. As did mine." He stared at the boy. "Now don't be stupid and don't be rude." He spat at the ground in front of him, but for all the anger he showed that was no feeling to it. Just his acting, "Now have atleast the grace to tell me your name after I told you mine. Doesn't anyone these days ever know common manners." He placed his black skinned hand on the boys chest. Thanatos grinned inside. "Now tell me your name and tell me the truth!"

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kai felt his strange touch Kai shivered "my name...my name is--", "STOP! don't say it, quick turn away!you have to leave" Kai stared at his hand he knew he could feel his heart pounding, and at that moment Kai couldn't keep it in it was unstoppable, Kai's unleashed his nighmare, "no..." Kokoro:"Kai...now we have no choice...run", and at that instant Kai spun and began sprinting away, using his running skills to get away.
    Last edited by orin25; 04-22-2010 at 12:16 PM.

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Jace/Thanatos

"Why do they always run?" Jace asked in no hurry.
    "Because your a freak who scares and murders people." Thanatos replied to him.
    "You think that's it? I don't know why people would be scared of that." Jace shrugged. He smiled though as he watched the boy run in circles.
    "Should I tell him?" Jace pondered.
    "Tell him what?"
    "That is is already trapped in my illusion and has been for a while now." Jace said pointing to the fact the boy was just running around and around in the same spot. An old illusion to use, but it worked every time. Making people missinterpret the signals there body gave them. As far as the boy know he was running forward and not getting far. Jace hummed lightly as he waited for Thanatos' response.
    "I don't know. It's like watching a hamster run. Strangly fun." Thanatos replied as he eye watched the boy move.
    "Well at least his nightmare looks impressive." Jace said commenting on the figure watching them.
    "Oh it does."
    "Quiet thought."
    "Indeed."
    They both burst into laughter just listening to themselves. But the laughter was joy filled. It was cruel. He was a true creature of nightmares now.

Jace waited a few moments while he counted down with his hands. Then he reached out to the side of him and caught the boy by the coller of his shirt. The move was shocking enough to rip the boy out of the simple illusion and back to real world.
    "Listen here." He said in a demanding tone. "All I asked was your name and truth." He pushed the boy away from him, towards his own nightmare. "No fighting. No problems. Just the truth." He glared at the Nightmare, his aura twisting becoming evil. "And you have been lying to me. So tell me..." His glared moved to the boy, "Your name? The truth now!"

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Role: guardian
    Items: lucky pendant

Kai knew something was wrong it was as if he wasnt getting anywhere, suddenly he was yanked backwards and there was Jace demanding for Kai to tell him his name, "whoa what hapened to being friends" Kai joked but was really trying to distract him, Kokoro: "get away from him abomination.." Kai's nightmare tried to block Jace's path.

The lazy demon kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2014 11:30 PM
    Threads

Items: Bag

Duo prepped himself for another attack as the wolf ran forward. Sun jumped in the air shot a compressed beam of heat from his mouth. Duo and king were

barely able to move out of the way as the blast hit and melted the shield. "King, we can't get hit by that." King gave Duo a "no duh" look and looked

back towards Sun. Duo look towards king and King looked towards Duo. They both shook their heads and ran towards Sun. Duo stretched out his hand and

King lifted up a spades card. The spade shot from the card and landed in Duo's hand. As Duo held the card, the stem of it a little longer. "This is the

Lance of Spades." Duo said running towards Sun. Sun laughed and prepped for another blast as he shot it, Duo used the Lance as a pole and hopped over

Sun. " This is the end for you Utu." "Sun you suck, I mean come on you missed hittin' dis guy." As Duo came down, Utu

did nothing to dodge or to move out of the way. Duo aimed the lance downward to deal the final blow. The sound of a clash was heard and to Duo's

surprise the lance was knocked out of his hand. "Wha.." In another second Duo was knocked back into a wall. King ran at Utu from the side with a spade

on the top of his hand using it as a blade. Utu stared at him and in a instant he was knocked back into a wall. Sun ran back beside Utu and Utu hit him on

the nose. How could you fall for somethin like dat." He said laughing. "Oh yeah, Duo you never let me finish my introduction." He

stood straight up and touched sun on the head. "I'm Utu, Dis ere is Sun." He lifted his other hand and put it in the same spot on the other side. "And dis

ere is Justice."
    Another wolf appeared and is was a very dark purple color. It stood at the same height as the other wolf and had an eye patch on

the opposite eye of sun. It also had chains hanging from it and emitted a black smoke. Hey, don't hit me, Justice had it

anyway!
    You are so weak Sun, I always have to take up for your slack." Sun growled and jumped

towards Justice.
    Utu grabbed him and yanked him back. "HEY, don't start ere, dis isn't da time or da place."

The chains on Justices back began to rattle "You're lucky mutt, If master hadn't stopped you I would have ended your life here."

"Know your place Dog and I won't kill you as I'm about to kill those two." Utu hit Justice and

Sun " Shut it or I take my wrath out on dey both e'ya"
    The two Wolfs whimpered and looked back over towards Duo and king. Duo stood up

and King stood beside him. "As you can tell, The fire Dog is more powerful but the dark one with the chains is way faster. This won't be a fight we can win

easily." As Duo Finished his sentience Utu petted both dogs on the head. "Get um." He said laughing as sun heated up

and ran towards them both while Justice disappeared using his immense speed. "This will not be east indeed."

I MADE IT.

Quotes: To be a man you must have honor and a penis (Shin-chan)

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2015 01:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

Items: Cell Phone, Mp3

Arcelia got up feeling she wasn't going to get attention. She looked over to Damián. "Whats wrong, Damey?" She said opening her door. "I've found a situation where we can have fun..." Damián tilted his head and changed his appearance. "Come on, Celia."
    Arcelia looked at him in question as he walked towards the cemetary. "Hey Damey!" She complained. She ran to catch up and reached the cemetery again.

Arcelia walked towards two men she saw. She looked at her nightmare and narrowed her eyes. "There's two men so-" She stopped when she saw the shadows of nightmares. "Picking on each other I see?" She walked over and in front of the two. "I think thats enough. I think you both should leave each other alone. Got it?" She said preparing herself for pain.
    Last edited by Luka Megurine; 04-23-2010 at 11:45 PM.
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Jace/Thanatos

Jace twitched. In that moment the black skin of Thanatos swollowed his face. His hair continued to grow and his eyes became pure red with no pupil. A dark aura grew around him and he twitched again. It no long felt safe to stay near him.
    "Abomination? Abomination!" Jace spoke, his voice curled with anger and the demonic essence that was Thanatos. "You dare call me and abomination." He stood himself straight. He seemed larger, more powerful and certainly more dangerous.
    "You think you can call me that you weakling. How do think you can even compare to me when you can't even read a situation." He growled. "Piers would know how to react. Sean would be able to read between the lines. Even Ika was smart enough to know when to push and when to step back." He was boiling with rage. The black blade slide out of his arm and gleamed, screaming for blood.

I think thats enough. I think you both should leave each other alone. Got it?"

"Ok!" Jace said in a sudden joyful voice. His blade retracted and he returned to his normal half half look. He smiled at the newcomer.
    "So close." Thanatos muttered under his breath.
    "Oh don't complain. We can kill something later." Jace said, like speaking to a spoiled child.
    "Ha! I will keep you to that boy." Thanatos replied. But somewhere inside. In that little space he had to himself Thanatos wondered how Jace had seized back control that easy.

"Hello there." Jace said with a smile walking over to the girl. He stroked her cheek with his blackened hand. "You remind me of someone." He smiled, all thoughts of the other boy having vanished along with his interest. "Now I know it would be fun to play with you." He smiled stepping back out of the persons way. "My queen." He said with a flouishing bow, "By what name could I address you?" His own eye glanced at the boy for a moment.
    "Maybe this girl with have the manners to at least tell her name." He thought.

Senior Member Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Grey Ribbon Silver Ribbon L Laptop
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2013 08:48 AM
    Threads

(Sorry for the late reply. I should be shot. It might happen again this week...)

Cerise still held the radio to her ears, waiting for Casanova’s gleeful voice, when she felt the puppy’s paws on her head. Startled, she turned to see Chinatsu.

“Oh, they let you out.” As if she couldn’t believe the hospital would discharge her, and do so quickly. Cerise’s trained eyes landed on Chinatsu’s wounds. Chinatsu needed immediate and proper medical attention. She thought of using Cirocco to patch up her wounds. But as time manipulation had unforeseeable consequences she thought the better of it. It could harm her in the long run. She had to decide quickly. But should she leave Yorick?

Yorick is a Guardian and a grown man. He can take care of himself.

Could he?

“We have to get you to HQ as soon as possible.” she said with a tone of conviction. The car keys jangled as Cerise took it out. “Wait here. I’ll get the car.”

She found the car where she left it last night. Revving it to life, she eased it out of the parking lot and right next to where Chinatsu is. The passenger door opened for the Watcher.
    “Don’t worry about Yorick. He’ll be fine. Let’s go.”

Role: Feral

“Really? You’re the first person to say it’ll be annoying to be put on the papers. Anyway. yesterday I ended up here cause…”

He paused, “Well it was right after I met you in the park. I met someone, I think. He was big and tall. And scary. I can’t remember anything else after that. Maybe I should stop talking to strangers, huh? That really gets me into trouble.”

He rubbed the back of his head sheepishly. But Aiden realized, he would not have met Miss Vierra if he didn’t. He grinned without holding a bit of happiness back.

“But I’m glad I met you.”

--

Take over? Theo repeated. Then his head bent slightly, and his shoulders shook. Theo has a fairly deep giggle. But he found her statement so amusing that he soon threw his head back and laughed mirthfully.

Of course… take over… gain control… find our freedom… He covered half his face with a hand, as if trying to stifle his laughter, We Nightmares are such a sad lot… and I wonder what your powers are… if you knew I did not… give you my name… What are your powers? What kind of gift has God given you, Mirror?… Is that even your… real name?

Very well…. My real name… is Theo.

Theo tested the waters by pulling himself up to his feet by supporting himself with the shelf. His legs could not take the weight and he fell on his knees. He cursed.

I’ll help you… get your freedom… Mirror. You and I… are tied by this promise, this deal… Now… do you have a plan… of getting me out of here? …I’d like to hear it.

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Items: Cell Phone, MP3

Arcelia watched as his hand touched her cheek. She didn't back away or flinch and she wondered why. "Arcelia is my name." She said, turning her head to the side. "Im no queen though." She looked at the man now, giving him a small smile. "Well, what is your name sir?" She asked politely trying not to contain herself. She was never a big fan of meeting people.

Her nightmare looked at her with a confused look. "What, Damey?" She asked sighing. "Who died and made you like people?!" He asked, jokingly. "Oh shut up!" She replied back. "Grr..Fine. Can we have fun after this?" He tilted his head again and hit his horns on a tombstone. "Oww.." "Yea we can have fun after, Damey."

Role: Watcher
    Items: Stuffed Dog

Chinatsu looked at the hospital one last time as if she were hoping Yorick would come bursting out. "Ok.." She said, looking down disappointed. She limped a little bit and got into the car. "I can't stop worrying though, it's my fault he got hurt in the first place.." She buckled her seatbelt and looked at Cerise. "I'm sorry you have to worry about me..I just get into bad situations." She said, looking down into her lap again. "Once I'm better you shouldn't have to anymore."
    Last edited by Luka Megurine; 04-23-2010 at 11:44 PM.
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Senior Member Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-17-2010 05:30 PM
    Threads

(D'aww don't be so hard on yourself Sols. RL can be a pain in the butt, we all understand.)

Items: -

“Really? You’re the first person to say it’ll be annoying to be put on the papers. Anyway. yesterday I ended up here cause…”

He paused, “Well it was right after I met you in the park. I met someone, I think. He was big and tall. And scary. I can’t remember anything else after that. Maybe I should stop talking to strangers, huh? That really gets me into trouble.”

“But I’m glad I met you.”

Vierra's eyes softened for a split moment at the boy's statement, her mouth forming a rigid line. She wondered what price she would have to pay later on by letting another human get close to her. Because surely there was a catch, something hidden. Surely she was getting more trouble than she bargained for.

"Haven't you ever heard of stranger danger?" Vierra mumbled sarcastically with a roll of her eyes, ignoring his last comment. She looked down before continuing to speak. "Did they tell you when you could leave?"

Remembering that he was not like her, she threw in another question.

"What about your family, have you told the nurses how to contact them yet?" A pause. "They'll be...worried."

--

Of course… take over… gain control… find our freedom… He covered half his face with a hand, as if trying to stifle his laughter, We Nightmares are such a sad lot… and I wonder what your powers are… if you knew I did not… give you my name… What are your powers? What kind of gift has God given you, Mirror?… Is that even your… real name?

Very well…. My real name… is Theo.

Theo. Tira whispered his name. It had a nice sound to it, very blunt, straight to the point, in her opinion suited the other nightmare perfectly. She was starting to enjoy their little chat, and where this interesting offer was heading. If she was lucky she'd get a new playmate, on top of a body to move freely in.

I’ll help you… get your freedom… Mirror. You and I… are tied by this promise, this deal… Now… do you have a plan… of getting me out of here? …I’d like to hear it.

"I'll tell you," Tira started, slumping down into a comfy position. "Now then, my real name is Mentira, more oftenly known as Tira. I use illusions. Remember how you stabbed 'me' and nothing happened? How Aiden-cutie disappeared? That giant kitty-cat you saw in the daycare?" She paused to giggle at the memory. "All illusions, every single one."

"I am a lie, a nightmare created from fear of deceit. That is why I knew you hadn't told me your name hun. Tell me, how would you lie to a lie?" Tira hummed, examining her nails. "But because I can do such things, it would be painfully easy to get you out of this hospital. I can make you see, hear, smell, feel, taste things that do not exist. I understand that you're in a bit of discomfort at the moment sweetie? A snap of my fingers and all the pain, the weakness, fatigue? It would all be gone. Poof! Of course it would only temporary, but it would give you more than enough time to do what you need to."

"Aiden-cutie is a feral, correct? All I need to do is put him to sleep, right?" Tira snapped her fingers, smiled mischieviously.

"Done, like that."
    Last edited by Minyrama; 04-23-2010 at 05:19 PM.

聞こえますか 僕の声が 君の事を そっと想う季節が続く

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kai saw the Jace change into a horrible creature he thought for sure he was done for, untill a girl stepped in, Jace seemed to take an interest in her, Kai wondered, is she...like him? he touched her face yet she was unaffected Kai wasn't going to make himself look like a coward, "so what your claiming brides now?" Kai kept a serious look.

Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Items: Cell Phone, Mp3

"So what your claiming brides now?"
    Arcelia turned around and looked at the boy. She thought the Vagrant behind her was being falsely accused. "Look kid, do I look like a bride to you? I'm not sure you even understand this man. Your nightmare has already called him an abomination. Dont judge a person before you get to know them kid. I learned that the hard way." Arcelia said a bit angered.

She grabbed the boy by the collar and shook him a little bit. "Understand?" She said putting him down. "Good." "Aww, you said we could have fun!" Damian asked giving her a disappointed look. He circled the boy and smirked. "He seems a bit weaker now, let's try Celia!" "No that would make me a hypocrite Damey." She replied giving him an irritated look. She turned towards the Vagrant and stood by his side. "Now boy, if you judge either one of us again. You will regret it."
    Last edited by Luka Megurine; 04-23-2010 at 11:44 PM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kai let out a deep sigh and turned around, "I'd rather you not grab me like that again" Kai brushed himself off as if he had been rolling in dirt, "besides I was just doing my daily routine untill that guy showed up, I was the one being bothered..." Kai then began to walk off, "[I]hm...that girl sure is a strange one..."[/I] Kai chuckled lightly, "your'e telling me, defending the guy who no doubt wants me obliterated" ,"still...you might want to keep your distance from her especially that Jace kid".
    Last edited by orin25; 04-23-2010 at 10:42 PM.

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads

Rod lost and he knew it, he landed in the water and created a huge splash. Rod stayed under for a while and quickly came up to see that he couldn't float anymore.
    " I guess the powder wears off faster in water." Rod said as he saw Meril, " I guess you win this time."

Zen fell in completely and took Moir with him. He quickly came back up to the surface and spotted Rod in the distance. He jumped out of the water and started to walking on the surface.
    " We haven't even showed them what happens when we're around water." Zen said as he pointed at Rod, " Shall we show them?"

" I almost forgot about that." Rod said as he began walking on the surface, " Two on two, whoever falls into the water loses."

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

" I guess the powder wears off faster in water. I guess you win this time." Meril took a breath and looked at Rod.

"I really don't know who hit the water first. I panicked and closed my eyes at the last minute. For all you know, you won." She grinned at him and thought about it. Meril looked in the distance and could barely make out two figures. She guessed they were Zen and Moir but she couldn't tell.

" We haven't even showed them what happens when we're around water. Shall we show them?" Moir looked into the distance and spotted Meril right away. She giggled and looked at Zen.

"I love the way you think." Moir disappeared and began to walk on the surface with Zen.

"When ever you are ready for the attack."

" I almost forgot about that. Two on two, whoever falls into the water loses." Meril looked at Rod quizzically. She looked around and didn't see anyone but the two of them.

"What do you mean "two on two"? There is only us here." Moir pounced onto Meril to surprise her. Meril came to the surface and grinned at Moir.

"I think my question was just answered." She giggled at Moir and looked at Rod after brushing her hair back with her hand.

"If you really think about it, I fell in first, you followed after and Zen fell in before Moir. That tells me you have already lost before the game started...unless you mean to start a new game and see." Meril asked.

Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Jace/Thanatos

"So what your claiming brides now?"

"Collecting...brides?" Jace stopped, staring at the boy. His mind spun with images. They were blurred and mixed. A young girl. A nurse. Something else. Something he was forgetting. He tried to reach out for it. He searched his mind. He saw horrid scenes. Saw death. Deaths he caused. His blood, her blood. His hands where stained. He couldn't focus. It was hard. His head spun for a moment. Thanatos had to reach out to stabilise him against a stone. He looked down at his hands. He could see the blood. Her blood covered his palms. It dripped down his fingers and it clotted his nails. No! He didn't want this. He didn't want her to die. No! She wasn't to die. She couldn't.

The blade smashed the gravestone before Jace even realised what he had just done. He stared at the stone as it crumbled and suddenly realised where he was. He could here the voices of the other two people arguing. He let the blade slide back into him. He smiled as it did. He looked back at the pair.
    "Sorry about that. Just spotted a annoying fly." He grinned with false confidance. He stepped over and leaned on Arcelia. His arm resting on her shoulder, his head resting on his arm. "My name is Jace my queen." He said with a smile. "You shouldn't be too hard on the lying little boy though. He is young. He doesn't know how to respect others yet." He winked at the boy, "I'm sure he means no bother to us both. After all. we are all the same here. We have proved that with our friends." He gave a plseant smile to all present, "Besides truth be told do we all not hold a common enemy. The same one that seeks to tame us." He licked his lips, "The Guardians."
    Last edited by Valkarma; 04-25-2010 at 10:06 AM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information