AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 96 FirstFirst ... 12 52 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 72 ... LastLast
Results 1,526 to 1,550 of 2393

Thread: RPG: Nightmare Hunt (A Supernatural/Mystery RPG)

The lazy demon kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2014 11:30 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Role: Guardian
    Items: Bag

Duo had made it down yet another hall way and made another turn. "This

place is bigger than I thought it would be." This alone was showing Duo who

long it's been since he came to the Motherland. He continued down a long

pathway until he saw a big steel door. "This must be what I'm looking for."

Duo ran up to the door and took of the bag he had with him. "Let's see, what

my friend Karn packed in this great lunch box." He said as he pulled out a

device with a cord on the end. He looked at the door and noticed that it used

a key pad. He felt around it and found a port, normally used for changing the

code without having to open it, and stuck the cord inside it. The screen on

the machine began to show multiple numbers, and one by one they began to

stop in sequence. "Okay." He said as he looked at the number and began to

type it on the screen. "6, 5, 9, 1, 3, 0." As he said and typed these number's

into the pad the door's lock's could be heard and the door began to open.

"Thank you Karny." Duo said walking into the room. "This must be what I'm

looking for." As Duo made his way into the room he noticed a chair in the

middle of the room and a man sitting in it. "Hello Mr. Duo."

Duo began to think to himself. "What have I gotten into now."

I MADE IT.

Quotes: To be a man you must have honor and a penis (Shin-chan)

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-07-2014 08:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Role: Vagrant
    Items: N/A

" He's in the front, go get him Meril!" Meril ran to see Rod before he could completely forget about her. Moir hooked her arm in Zen's arm and waited for Meril to return.

"I just hope it isn't too late for her. I am sure she would be more than heart broken Zen." Meril reached the front and yelled out Rod's name.

"Rod!"

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Senior Member Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-17-2010 05:30 PM
    Threads

Items: -

"Aiden?"

The boy, having heard her voice immediately adopted a face that was similar to a puppy upon seeing its owner. That cheerfulness sent another wave of guilt splashing around in her stomach. He's going to ask, she thought. He's going to ask why he was here and what happened at the daycare.

And she was going to lie to him. Oh boy, Tira was going to love this.

“Miss Vierra! You’re here! I mean – why are you here? Wait, not that I want you to leave, but I mean- Oh, I’m sorry. Just woke up, so I’m still a bit confused,” Aiden laughed apologetically, and motioned towards the visitor chair. Vierra ignored his gesture and remained standing up. Innocence was almost like poison to her, and damn him he was going all out with it today. It almost burned.

“What happened? What happened last night, Miss Vierra?”

The raven haired girl glanced at him, her conscience screaming at her not to lie to this boy. But there was no other choice. 'I kicked you and knocked you unconscious to knock a manifestation of your worst nightmare of your body.' would have him reporting her to the hospital staff so they could throw her into the loonie bin.

"You were knocked unconscious." By me. BA-DUMP. "By a crazy guy who broke into the daycare."

She could feel Tira's presence get stronger, lies fueled her and her host's lies especially. She hoped the nightmare wouldn't cause a fuss.

Sorry, Aiden.

聞こえますか 僕の声が 君の事を そっと想う季節が続く

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads

Rod was just about to finish the technique when he heard someone call his name, it was familiar and he knew he heard it before.
    " Who is that?" Rod asked Ozman, " I think I know who that is."
    " Go and find out." Ozman said as they came back to the real world, " I knew I was right."
    Rod looked around and saw a girl calling his name and he couldn't remember her name. He walked over to her and looked at her.
    " I think I know you but I can't remember your name." Rod said scratching his head, " Please tell me your name."

" I hope he hasn't forgotten either." Zen said, " I would feel bad that my abilities couldn't help you when you needed it the most."

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Meril looked around and couldn't find Rod.

"Rod! Rod!" Then she saw Rod come out of nowhere. Meril stood still as Rod approached her.

" I think I know you but I can't remember your name. Please tell me your name." Meril's heart sank when Rod had spoke to her. She looked grimly at him but she didn't want to give up hope.

"It's me, Meril. The girl you fell in love with. Remember?" Moir remained
    with Zen and felt her heart fall to the bottom of her gut.

" I hope he hasn't forgotten either. I would feel bad that my abilities couldn't help you when you needed it the most." Moir held onto Zen's arm firmly.

"I hope your right. I feel like I have suffered from a heart break."

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"It's me, Meril. The girl you fell in love with. Remember?"

Rod thought long and hard and remembered everything they ever did. He quickly hugged her didn't let go.
    " I'm sorry, I almost forgot about you." Rod said as he hugged her tighter, " I can't believe you got your memory back."

" I think you can cheer up now." Zen said smiling, " Rod just got his memory back."

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

" I'm sorry, I almost forgot about you. I can't believe you got your memory back." Meril hugged him back tightly. She placed her head on his shoulder and continued to hug him like no tomorrow. Meril didn't want to let this moment die. She looked up at Rod and grinned happily.

"Thank god. I would have had to have done desperate measures to make you remember." Meril said while giggling after wards. She was so happy that words could not express how happy she felt.

" I think you can cheer up now. Rod just got his memory back." Moir leaned her head onto Zen's shoulder.

"Thank goodness. I don't know how long I would have lasted with the feeling of being crushed. It's not a pleasant feeling. No sir."
    She giggled while looking at Zen.

Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

Senior Member Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Grey Ribbon Silver Ribbon L Laptop
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2013 08:48 AM
    Threads

Role: Feral

"You were knocked unconscious." By me. BA-DUMP. "By a crazy guy who broke into the daycare."

Aiden looked at her for a moment longer, trying to remember the crazy guy’s face. For some odd reason Theodore’s face came to mind, but he gave that stupid idea no further thought.

“Really? Oh man! Do you know if Miss Kana and the kids are all right? Aw man, I’ve gotta call them!” His head shook left and right as he searched for a telephone, but found none, “Guess I’ll contact them at home. Miss Kana works in the daycare, Miss Vierra. Maybe you met her last night?”

Here we are again, Mirror.
    The name was uttered with an edge of annoyance. Theo’s voice sounded like the growling of a large yet injured dog. Once in a while, there was a rasping sound, like a gasp for air. It wasn’t you who brought Aiden to the hospital… was it? What is it about my Human… that makes you constantly find him? You really… do not have to concern yourself … over some stupid boy…

“Anyway, it’s a good thing the crazy guy went for a ‘big kid’ like me rather than the small ones, right?” He grinned, and then suddenly gasped. Aiden Hayes, Kid Detective Extraordinaire, was smashed on the head and knocked unconscious in the Day Care by a raging loony. Aiden’s eyes lit up like a blaze.

“Miss Vierra, you must’ve seen the crazy guy, right? Did you see what he looked like? Did they catch him? Did they find out who he is? What do you think the crazy guy could want in a Day Care?” He gasped again, "Do you think he could have been after the kids?"

Oh man, this is so cool! It’s like a detective story! Aiden felt that no matter what, he just had to find out the perpetrator’s identity. He had to find out the truth.

(Christine, sorry to have kept you waiting ^^")

Items: Granola bar, Guardian Radio, Cell phone

Cerise jolted awake for the third time that day, “Oh I’m sorry I must have-”

Ivan – that was his name, wasn’t it? – wasn’t in his chair anymore.

“- drifted off…?”

She looked up and down the hall and found no teenage boy. Maybe he received an important message from his grandfather? She could barely remember the last thing Ivan said – was it something about Yorick? Then caught the time from a clock hanging on the wall, indicating it was urgent that she find Chinatsu and Yorick as soon as possible. In that order.

Cerise finished the rest of the granola bar. She realized Chinatsu might want something to munch on. From what she saw of the doctors and nurses she couldn’t trust them to treat her well, and judging from yesterday’s events Chinatsu could not have been given much to eat. She bought two granola bars and a Kit-Kat for the Watcher. Cerise wished vending machines sold apples and oatmeal.

She took five minutes to find the receptionist’s desk. From there, she remembered the way to Chinatsu’s hospital room.

“Chinatsu?” she knocked on the door gently, “It’s Cerise. May I come in?”

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-23-2012 08:50 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

((YEA, you kept me waiting! Just kidding I forgive you glomps))

Role: Watcher

Chinatsu sat in her bed and looked out the window. “It’s Cerise. May I come in?” She heard making her turn her head. "Yea you can come in." She said, checking her monitor real quick. She stared out the window again, silently thinking on how depressing she used to think it was. My mother thought the sunset was too..How he came and got her. My parents must've been worried like hers. They don't care anyways..Wait, what was that with Thanatos? Why was I saved but then left to die? She thought to herself.

Chinatsu lightly touched her rip cage where she was stabbed. "Jace..why did you take me?" She asked to nobody in the room. She looked at the door and had her hand pointed to the seat in case Cerise came in.
    Last edited by Luka Megurine; 04-06-2010 at 05:59 AM. Reason: There is no such thing as Taken to die, ^.^"
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Senior Member Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

(Yeah. I was wondering where Yorick is, though... and Harue... and Egie...

Lol, Sab, I just miss you.)

Items: Granola bars, Kitkat Guardian Radio, Cell phone

Cerise gently opened the door and strode across the room to Chinatsu's side. She tried not to look at the machines. Their size and seeming indifference had made Charlie look so small and frail. She had developed a disdain for them deep in her heart.

"How are you, Chinatsu?"
    One side of the Watcher's face seemed red, as if she was blushing, or feverish, or was it a hand mark? Could they have...?

"Had breakfast yet? Here, these are for you." She gave her two granolas and a kitkat, and smiled, "You seem better than yesterday, at least."

"Jace..why did you take me?"

Cerise thought she was talking to her. Her eyes widened at the sight of the stab wound, which hadn't been dressed very well. She bit her lower lip in an attempt to keep calm and quietly sat in the seat Chinatsu indicated.

Don't be too motherly, she told herself, don't be too concerned. The battlefield is not a place for worry.

"Chinatsu, would you mind me asking how you acquired that wound? Was it a Vagrant?"

Last edited by Solsaiden Hel; 04-06-2010 at 08:54 AM. Reason: missing word

Senior Member Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Green Tea
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2012 09:42 AM
    Threads

Items: Motorcycle, bags, newspaper

"Huh, so this is the place," Seda breathed as she took off her helmet and looked up at the building that had advertised a vacant apartment unit. It looked a little old, nothing like the newer (and more expensive) condos on the other side of the city. Carrying her bags, the newspaper tucked under her arm, she walked up to the steps leading to the green brownstone building.

After a few unsucessful rings of the doorbell, she tried the doorknob and realized that it was unlocked. "Hello?" she called out, sticking her head through the doorway. "Anyone home?" The interior looked just as old as the exterior, and the woman found it quite quaint actually. A wooden desk at the far side, probably for the apartment manager, a brick fireplace against one wall, comfortable-looking chairs and decorations on the walls.

"Vintage," she mused, entering the building and touching an old-fashioned lampshade. All of a sudden, she heard something coming up behind her. She spun around to try and counter it, but ended up on the floor with a furry, sloberry, friendly dog on top of her, licking her face. "Whu-what?" She tried to chase away the spots currently dancing across her vision, as well as trying to push a wet dog tongue out of her face.

"Huckleberry Finn! Come back, boy!" an old man's voice called out, causing the animal to retreat. Seda sat up and saw a bespectacled old man walking towards her, aided by his cane. "Good morning, young lady," he greeted with a friendly smile. "I'm Mr. O'Raely, the owner. What brings you here?"

Seda quickly pulled herself to her feet. "Uh... I'm here about the ad in the paper, sir. For... The vacant apartment?"

The old man tilted his head to one side. "What was that, dear?" He tapped one of his ears. "I'm afraid I'm a little hard of hearing today. Woke up a little frazzled because of a noise last night. Ehehehe..."

"I'm here for the apartment!" Seda said, raising her voice a little so that he could hear her better.

"The rent? Oh, no no no, dear. This place has been in my family for years, we own it and so, we don't pay rent to a landlord!" Mr. O'Raely chuckled, grinning and patting his faithful dog's head.

"The apartment! I'm interested in the vacant apartment that you advertised!" the woman told him.

"OH! The apartment!"

"YES, the apartment!"

Mr. O'Raely chuckled once more and led Seda over to the staircase. "It's right this way, dearie," he told her and began ascending the stairs slowly. Seda picked up her bags and followed, with the dog next to her. "What did you say your name was?"

"My name is Seda, Mr. O'Raely."

"Ah, Seda! Did I ever tell you about the time the boys and I were in the ol' foxhole, shrapnel flying over our heads and bombs going off everywhere?"

"Er... No, sir. I-"

"There we were, covered in mud, our rations nearly down to zero. The enemy was fast approaching..."

Seda let out a soft groan. "Oh boy..."

Not knowing where I'm going; but I know where I've been...

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Amber

Items: Stealth suit. CD.

"Bing. Bing. Bing." Amber sung, "And we are in." She smiled as Nim finished her work on the electrics. "Your useful sometimes you know."
    "How kind of you." Nim said with no effort.
    "Hey I said sometimes."
    "I heard." Nim said in a very roll your eyes kind of way.
    "Be that way then." Amber smiled as the doors began to slide open. "I'll just step in and..." She bumped into something as she went to walk in. Roots hung from the ceiling and blocked the door. The squirmed about a bit and Amber took a step back in worry. It was thick, not too thick, and she couldn't see to the other side.
    "Hidden jungle level eh?" She joked to herself. Nim stirred in her hand.
    "Very funny."
    "I know. Thats why I said it." Amber said with a pleasent smile to her Nightmare.
    "Hurry up and use me to cut through. Your usless without me it seems."
    "I love you; did you know that?" Amber said sarcasicly.
    "I love you too idiot." Nim replied the same.

Amber drew her back. Flame rushed down the handle and onto the end. With a few quick flashes she cut through the thick root in the way. But as she went to step back in they healed up again. Amber sighed. But she wasn't to be beaten by some plant. Nim would never let it down. Instead she spun Nim around her encircling her in a cone of flame. As she did she pushed through the root and stumbled into the room. She extinquished Nim just in time as she caught herself falling.
    "Well 'ello pretty girl."
    Amber looked up and wasn't too happy about who greated her.
    Last edited by Valkarma; 04-06-2010 at 12:12 PM.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Senior Member Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

After she had told him what 'happened' at the daycare, Aiden stared at her for just a moment longer. A surge of nervousness went down her spine and she wondered if he had found out she was lying. Ha, she was really just as bad as the rest of them, wasn't she? Her worst nightmare was 'lies' and yet here she was, adding fuel to the fire...

“Really? Oh man! Do you know if Miss Kana and the kids are all right? Aw man, I’ve gotta call them!” His head shook left and right as he searched for a telephone, but found none, “Guess I’ll contact them at home. Miss Kana works in the daycare, Miss Vierra. Maybe you met her last night?”

"Ah...no, no one was hurt other than you." Vierra shifted slightly to cover the gash on her arm. She scoffed and shook her head as she watched Aiden get riled up over the 'mysterious crazy guy'. She wouldn't doubt that the boy was getting excited and stirring up some sort of detective story in his head, no, she was almost certain that was the case. He didn't know just how much danger he was in.

“Miss Vierra, you must’ve seen the crazy guy, right? Did you see what he looked like? Did they catch him? Did they find out who he is? What do you think the crazy guy could want in a Day Care?” He gasped again, "Do you think he could have been after the kids?"

"He had a hood on so no one could see his face, and he ran off before the police got there. I think he was out of his mind and just wanted to hurt people, stumbling into the closest building which unfortunately we were at." The lies flew out of her mouth, like she had been doing it her whole life. It was in her blood, probably. Vierra chuckled bitterly, before realizing that Aiden was probably thinking of something dangerous. "Aiden, you will not chase after that guy."

It was a statement, a command rather than a suggestion. She could feel the nervous tingling in her stomach. She wasn't going to let anything happen to this kid.

"You hear me Aiden?" a concerned tone crossed the girl's voice, a girl who was supposed to lack a heart.

--

Here we are again, Mirror. The name was uttered with an edge of annoyance. Theo’s voice sounded like the growling of a large yet injured dog. Once in a while, there was a rasping sound, like a gasp for air. It wasn’t you who brought Aiden to the hospital… was it? What is it about my Human… that makes you constantly find him? You really… do not have to concern yourself … over some stupid boy…

Tira giggled with excitement. She knew that her little illusion couldn't have been enough to finish him off. But he had a point. Her host, who was bitter and cold was warming up to this boy. Why, the nightmare wondered. Was it because this boy possessed purity and innocence?

Tira settled down and smiled. Things were finally getting interesting.
    Last edited by Minyrama; 04-06-2010 at 03:32 PM.

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Rod smiled and kissed her, he was so glad to have her back.
    " How did you get your memory back?" Rod said, " I had to fight you and I didn't want to."
    He looked over at Ozman and sighed, he decided to stop learning the technique and continue his relationship with Meril. He took her hand and walked to the backyard where Moir and Zen were.
    " Look at you two being all hugged up." Rod said with a grin, " So what's going on between you two?"

" What do think Rod." Zen said sarcastically, " We decided to have what you and Meril have. I like her and that's all there is to it."
    Zen wrapped his arms around her and grinned, he decided to make this last for as long as it could.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

" How did you get your memory back? I had to fight you and I didn't want to." Meril laughed at the thought of how she got it back.

"Well you see, I started painting Moir and I couldn't stop painting her and I didn't understand why until I saw her at my door with Zen." Rod brought her to the backyard to see Moir and Zen.

" Look at you two being all hugged up. So what's going on between you two?" Moir looked at Zen and then Rod.

"I didn't know Zen had feelings for me. I felt something and my feelings started to develop and well, I kinda had a girl moment and ran away."
    Moir replied while blushing. "The time we were rough housing in the backyard. That's when things came together for me."

" What do think Rod. We decided to have what you and Meril have. I like her and that's all there is to it." Meril watched as Zen had his arms around Moir. She thought it was very cute but Meril found it natural since the owner's of the nightmares had feelings for one another. Meril took Rod's hand and kissed his cheek.

"What kind of adventure are we having today?"

Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Rod smiled and kissed Meril on the cheek, he felt good about it.
    " Wherever you want to go, I'll take you." Rod said grinning, " The new couple should come along with us."
    Rod felt Ozman's presence fade away and he guessed he left to find more plants or something.
    " Where would u like to go?"

" I think we should go somewhere else instead of bother them." Zen said whispering, " Is there anywhere you would like to go?"

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

" Wherever you want to go, I'll take you. The new couple should come along with us." Meril giggled when Rod kissed her cheek. It had tickled a bit.

" Where would u like to go?" Meril looked into Rod's eyes and answered.

"Anywhere. The sky is the limit." Moir leaned over to hear what Zen was whispering to her.

" I think we should go somewhere else instead of bother them. Is there anywhere you would like to go?" Moir smiled at Zen and then looked at Meril.

"Bring me somewhere mysterious and romantic."

Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

" The sky huh?" Rod said looking up into the blue sky, " How about I take you there?"
    Rod knew of a way to ge them both up there so he ran into the house and came out with a bag that had a bluish-white powder in it.
    " I'll take you to the sky." Rod said taking some of the bitter powder, " Take some of this, we have to use it sparrignly since this is the only bag Ozman has left."
    Rod started to float up into the air and he reached for Meril to grab his hand.

" I know exactly where I'll take you." Zen said, " Get on my back and I'll take you there."

Senior Member Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Green Tea
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2012 09:42 AM
    Threads

Items: Bags

As her talkative new landlord let her down the hall, Seda noticed all the portraits, trinkets and small pieces of furniture that decorated it. It was a welcome change from the drab walls of the Guardian HQ or from the white walls of the usual apartment buildings. Mr. O'Raely had kindly informed her that this apartment building was formerly his house, converted into an apartment after his many children had grown up and moved away, and after his loving wife had passed on.

"It was just me and Huckleberry Finn," he said with a chuckle, though Seda detected a hint of sadness in his voice. The dog moved to his side and gave his master's hand a lick, which made the old man brighten. "And our tenants, of course." He passed a door and Seda could pick up soft strains of opera music coming from within. "That's Mrs. Pillsbury, she loves her opera. And her cats."

They passed another door, which had a small whiteboard on nailed to the front and a message written on it in dry-erase marker. "Finn, do me a favour and pick up some milk. The one in the fridge is becoming sentient," said the first message.

Below that was a message, in neat (albeit a little wobbly) script. "If you boys need some milk, the cats haven't been thirsty lately so I have some cartons to spare," it said.

And below that, another message written in boyish print, but different from the first. "Thanks, Mrs. Pillsbury!"

Mr. O'Raely chuckled at the exchange. "That's what I love about my tenants. They're almost like family," he commented and smiled at Seda, who looked at the board again before turning back to the man and nodding. "Now, the third floor..." Up another flight of stairs they went, with the dog bringing up the rear. "This apartment belongs to a lovely young lady, works for the newspaper," he commented as they walked past another door.

They reached the end of the hall and Mr. O'Raely took out a ring of keys, unlocking a door and leading Seda inside. He showed her around the modest apartment, two bedrooms, one bath, a small kitchen which connected with the living room. She looked around and noted that the apartment was already furnished. "A little old for my tastes," she thought as she ran her hand over the back of a floral-printed couch. "But it is... Homey."

He opened the door to one of the bedrooms and, immediately, Seda had to step back. Whoever had decorated the room obviously had an affinity for Pepto-bismol pink. Although Seda was a woman, the pink walls, pink bed, pink ceiling, pink curtains, pink rug and pink furniture was just a little bit too much for her to handle.

"And this is where your future daughter or gay son can sleep."

"..."

"Moving on to the master bedroom..." Mr. O'Raely opened the door to a much less pink room. A single bed was against the far wall, with a dormer window nearby lighting up the beige walls. There was a wardrobe and a chest of drawers, which (given the amount of clothes that Seda usually had with her) was adequate for the young woman. "So, what do you think?"

Seda was already picturing herself lounging at the dormer window, sitting on the windowsill with a hot mug of coffee and watching the people down below, a welcome break from her work. The apartment was already furnished, which was a huge plus as she did not want to lug boxes from Ikea up and down the stairs, or try to put together their furniture. She turned around, crossing her arms over her chest and giving the old man a neutral smile.

"Mr. O'Raely, let's talk rent."

---

Items: None

"Lucy, I'm home," Id called out as he climbed back into his host's apartment through the window. Jiminy, from his spot at the window seat, simply opened his eyes for a few seconds to stare at the teenage boy before going back to sleep. "Very well, clearly some things cannot appreciate my comedic pop culture genius," he muttered.

"Ah, good morning, Marcelo," he greeted his sleeping host, who let out a snore in return. "As sound as your sleep seems, I must remind you that your boss down at the photography studio is expecting you." He took off the hoodie and then faced the man. "So, if you would kindly... WAKE UP!" Once he shouted, Id turned back into black energy and dissipated into his host.

"Humana-- whuza-- Wha?" Marcelo said as he awoke with a jolt. He looked around and realized he was already in his apartment. "Huh. I guess I was spacing out when I came in," he muttered and stood up, yawning and stretching. "Quick shower, then it's off to Shutterbug for me. Hopefully, I can get all my camera equipment cleaned there. After the wedding, I think it needs it."

He recalled the way an inebriated guest had attempted to cram a slice of wedding cake into Marcelo's mouth, only missing and hitting his camera. Luckily, it was just one of the few he had brought along for such an occasion. Or when Uncle Jaime had decided to pop the champagne, spraying him and several guests with the bubbly.

"Then I need to process the photos. The boss said he'll pay me extra if I can get it done by next week," he told his dog, who was now awake and wagging his tail. "That's about a thousand or so photos, Jim," Marcelo said with a nervous laugh. "Looks like I won't be getting a lot of sleep this week."

"CURSES!"

"Did you hear something, Jim?" Marcelo asked, a little bit surprised at the voice he had just heard in his head. "Oh, well. I'm probably more tired than I first realized. Nothing a shower can't fix."

Grabbing his towel and stripping off his clothes, he jumped into the shower and turned on the water.

Then he realized he had shut off the heater since he would be gone for three days.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"
    Last edited by Talli; 04-12-2010 at 05:17 AM.

Not knowing where I'm going; but I know where I've been...

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

(@ Talli: lol! And thanks for turning me into a Gleek.
    I'm going on a 3-day trip, and will be gone for a while. I'll see you all Sunday night?)

"Ah...no, no one was hurt other than you."

Aiden breathed a sigh of relief. Odd how he's actually glad he's hurt. At least he was the only one hurt.

"He had a hood on so no one could see his face, and he ran off before the police got there. I think he was out of his mind and just wanted to hurt people, stumbling into the closest building which unfortunately we were at."

“Hood?” Aiden repeated. Haha, no way… Theodore is dead. Dead.

"Aiden, you will not chase after that guy. You hear me Aiden?"

The tone of her voice told Aiden she meant serious business. As he learned from his mom, when a woman’s voice reaches that kind of tone it was time to surrender and do as you’re told.

“Okay. I won’t. I won’t go after him.” He said quietly, sitting back in his bed. Aiden fidgeted in barely-controlled excitement. He wanted to jump out of bed and hurry to the Daycare already. It won’t hurt – will it? - to maybe ask Miss Kana what happened, right?

“You know, you sound a little like my brother did.” Aiden managed an apologetic smile, “He was always watching out for me. He liked hoodies too, but he wasn’t crazy. I think.” The boy laughed.“Anyway, I’m glad we met again! Thank you for visiting me too. If you don’t mind me asking, what brought you to the daycare yesterday? Maybe I know your little brother? Sister?”

Theo chuckled, but it soon turned to a slight cough.

Why won’t you tell him… who truly knocked him unconscious… Mirror? And why won’t you tell him… who started the fight at the Daycare? Are you… are you protecting the boy? From whom? From me? … or from your self?

The Nightmare’s laugh sounded close to a dog’s bark.

For once… we agree on something… I protect our little Aiden too, if you only know… go ahead and have a nice little chat with him... but don't tell him about Nightmares and Guardians and whatnot… that is, if you ever want to speak again ...

Last edited by Solsaiden Hel; 04-08-2010 at 05:04 AM. Reason: threat, lol

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

" The sky huh? How about I take you there?" Meril looked at Rod, puzzled as to how they could get into the sky. She thought about planes but what kind of adventure was that. Meril watched as Rod went into the house and brought back a bag.

" I'll take you to the sky. Take some of this, we have to use it sparrignly since this is the only bag Ozman has left." Meril looked at the powder and it looked very unappetizing for her but pretended it was candy and ate it regardless. She grabbed onto Rod's hand before he floated away.

"How is the powder doing this?"

" I know exactly where I'll take you. Get on my back and I'll take you there." Moir smiled as she got on his back.

"Is it a surprise?" Moir was enjoying the excitement. She hadn't had this much fun since Meril lost her memory. Moir was glad that Meril got her memory back and that she could finally relax...or at least she thinks she can relax.

Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-23-2012 08:50 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

Role: Watcher

Chinatsu snapped out of her stage of thought and looked at Cerise. "No..It wasn't a Vagrant..the Vagrant saved my life." She said rubbing her temples. "My symptom appeared while I was running away..from HQ. I felt useless like I couldn't stop anything from happening, like I wasn't a Watcher. Two offenders tried to take me to some 'boss' and saw my medicine roll out. They dropped me and the one guy said he was doing me a favor by not killing me. Instead, he stabbed me in a bunch of places. So, I could barely walk away and ended up infront of a bar, sensing a guardian nearby."

Chinatsu sighed before she looked out the window. "1 hour of Astral Projection later, the Vagrant took me somewhere in the sewer. When I questioned him, his nightmare spoke and said we survived through him. He then left and told me to find my way out basically. I got a head injury from falling and went back into the Astral Projection." She said, putting her hands over her eyes trying to remember. "Yorick and the Vagrant are the life savers here. Yet..I'm still wondering why such a cold hearted person..would save a weak one like me."

Chinatsu mumbled something incoherent to herself in a whisper before heaving another sigh. "It's all nonsense anyways. I shouldn't have said anything."
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The kid had promised he wouldn't do anything rash, but he certainly looked like he wanted to do the exact opposite. Aiden fidgeted excitedly as if he were ready to just bolt after the non-existent crazy loon. Vierra let out an exasperated sigh. Stupid, naive kid. He was going to end up in more trouble, she knew it. A small, sad voice broke the silence.

“You know, you sound a little like my brother did.” Aiden managed an apologetic smile, “He was always watching out for me. He liked hoodies too, but he wasn’t crazy. I think.” The boy laughed.“Anyway, I’m glad we met again! Thank you for visiting me too. If you don’t mind me asking, what brought you to the daycare yesterday? Maybe I know your little brother? Sister?”

Vierra gave the boy a few light pats on the head, as if he were a puppy to be consoled. She could tell that the topic on his brother wasn't something to intrude on. Not that she cared about his brother...or him, for that matter, and she pulled back her hand like she had been burned. Why was she still here? Maybe she should just leave, right now. Stupid humans. Stupid, stupid humans, they really didn't learn. A statement directed more at herself than anyone else.

"I'm an only child." Vierra said with a nonchalant voice and a shrug. "I went to visit one of the volunteers. Had some business, but I didn't catch her."

The same question flowed through her head as she leaned slightly on the visitor chair's armrest.

Why am I still here?

--

The Retriever chuckled, but it turned into a brief cough. At this, Tira frowned. Was he injured? That would be no fun, half-baked opponents are no fun at all. They needed to be at full strength.

Or else crushing them would be boring. Tira let out a snicker.

Why won’t you tell him… who truly knocked him unconscious… Mirror? And why won’t you tell him… who started the fight at the Daycare? Are you… are you protecting the boy? From whom? From me? … or from your self?

The Nightmare’s laugh sounded close to a dog’s bark.

For once… we agree on something… I protect our little Aiden too, if you only know… go ahead and have a nice little chat with him... but don't tell him about Nightmares and Guardians and whatnot… that is, if you ever want to speak again ...

Tira giggled. She had no idea why her precious V-ra was so attached to this human. But Retriever certainly didn't know that, and it'd be interesting to have him ponder a bit more. She liked intellectual men, either way. She was sure Vierra wouldn't tell the kid about their world, so no problems obliging to that request. Giggling once more, a mischievous glint flashed in the nightmare's eyes as she licked her lips.

This nightmare is so interesting.

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Items: Flight Powder

Rod felt lighter and lighter as he floated up to the sky with Meril.

"How is the powder doing this?"

"It comes from a rare plant that's near my old house in my hometown." Rod said as they passed a cloud, " There are seven in existance."
    They stopped floating and he realized they were high in the sky looking down on Moir and Zen.
    " Focus your mind and you will be able to move around freely."

"Hold on tight!" Zen said said as he became a flash of lightning, " We'll be there shortly."
    He stopped and smiled, he made to a tranquil lake where wildlife was enjoying themselves. He looked around and felt a calming sensation when he was here.
    " I don't know why but when I come I feel at home." Zen said looking up at the trees surrounding it, " I like it because I can meditate and feel the energy of life flowing through everything here."

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"It comes from a rare plant that's near my old house in my hometown. There are seven in existance." Meril kept hold on Rod's hand since she didn't want to float away.

"Wow. That is certainly amazing. Who would have thought a plant was capable of doing this." Meril looked down towards the ground and felt so free. She took a breath and the air felt so fresh and new.

"When I was kid, I have always wanted to fly. I mean, every does sometime but I knew it wouldn't be possible unless everyone randomly grew wings one days." She suddenly spotted Moir and Zen down below and giggled.

"Is it strange for nightmares to have feelings for one another? I think it's rather cute." She asked while smiling at Rod. Meril felt so alive after all the things that have happened.

" Focus your mind and you will be able to move around freely." Meril thought about moving a lil farther away from Rod and it worked. She smiled and waved at him.

"I guess you were right. It is pretty easy to move if you think about it."

"Hold on tight! We'll be there shortly." Moir nearly fell off and suddenly grabbed on. She felt the jerk at the last minute and felt bad if she caused any pain to Zen. Moir opened her eyes to see that they were by a lake.

" I don't know why but when I come I feel at home. I like it because I can meditate and feel the energy of life flowing through everything here." Moir got off of Zen and looked awstruck at the lake.

"I can see why. This place is so beautiful!"
    Moir twirled around and the dress she wore twirled with her. "Thank you so much for sharing this place with me."

Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 96 FirstFirst ... 12 52 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 72 ... LastLast

Thread Information