AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 96 FirstFirst ... 7 47 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 67 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,425 of 2393

Thread: RPG: Nightmare Hunt (A Supernatural/Mystery RPG)

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Role: Vagrant
    Items: N/A

Rod was impressed at how this place's energy blocked a nightmare's sensing ability. He decided against leaving since this was a good place to rest and spend time with Meril.
    " I don't want to leave." Rod said as he walked over to Meril and sat next to her, " I don't want this moment to end."
    He kissed her and leaned on her. He was glad to be there with her even though his power with Zen would be lowered even further.
    " This place reminds me of Ozman's backyard at home." Rod said looking into the sky, " It was a little bigger than this, but it had the same feeling as this place."

Zen felt Rod's presence but it was too weak to locate him. He felt Moir's presence inside Meril's house and went in to find her.
    " Moir?" Zen yelled throughout the house, " Where are you?"

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

" I don't want to leave. I don't want this moment to end." Rod had kissed her and Meril had kissed back. She loved feeling happy and being with someone. It made her feel so complete.

" This place reminds me of Ozman's backyard at home. It was a little bigger than this, but it had the same feeling as this place." Meril tried to imagine what the grotto would look like if it was just a bit bigger.

"I knew there would be more places like this. A unique place like this is never one of a kind anywhere." Meril replied while smiling. Moir was off in her own little world. She swung her legs back and forth while sitting on top of the fireplace. Moir felt so relaxed and patient that, she found to feel quite uncomfortable about herself.

" Moir? Where are you?" Moir jumped off of the fireplace and became visible now to Zen.

"Yes? What is it?" She asked as she came through the living room door frame.

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Senior Member Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Grey Ribbon Silver Ribbon L Laptop
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2013 08:48 AM
    Threads

Role: Feral

Her blood trickled down his fingertips when his hand returned to normal. Theo kept his eyes on Miss Vierra as he licked them off, as if trying to understand her deeper by tasting her blood.

"My my, what a feisty nightmare. Must you be in such a hurry? I don't find impatient men very cute..." Tira trailed off, twisting a lock of cyan hair around her finger and winked. "Let's get to know each other reeeaaal well, kay?"

She was one of those sadistic Nightmares who toyed with their prey first. Miss Vierra’s hair turned cyan, her eyes shone gold, and her speech became sassier in sync with her Nightmare.

"What's your name, cutie?" Tira giggled. Walking over to Aiden, she hoisted his limp body onto her shoulder. She needed to find his weakness first. What a lovely game this is...much more entertaining than slaughtering weak humans. Oh yes, so much more fun. "Come now, I can't keep calling you Mr.Nightmare now can I?"

“Don’t touch him!” Theo growled, but she jumped to the other side of the room, out of his reach. No use lashing out if she has Aiden’s body with her. But if he told her, someone who knew Aiden personally, his true name it would risk the boy finding out and growing more suspicious.

Quickly he scanned the place around him. Nearby were another table, a box of toys, and fingerpaint. Discreetly, as Miss Vierra looked over Aiden’s bloodied neck, he placed in his pockets a bottle of red fingerpaint and a handful of metal toys.

“Very well, Nightmare. I am the Retriever.” Theo did not bother masking his voice. His true Nightmare voice sounded like the low growl of a large dog. His hood shadowed his eyes, his hands seemingly unmoving in his pockets. “Let’s be fair, then. Tell me your name.”

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

" I thought that Ozman's backyard was the only place that existed, but seeing this now makes me think of home." Rod said looking into the sky, " There's only one thing I regret in my life and that's not going back to my master's backyard again one more time."
    He closed his eyes and thought of the waterfall and beautiful scenery. He pictured everything about that place that made him smile and he quickly jumped back into the water. He resurfaced and started floating on the surface of the water. He focused his energy and felt like it was growing and spreading through the water. He stood up and began walking on the surface and smiled.
    " Would you like to come out here with me?" Rod asked extending his hand.

Zen finally found her and he sighed, he smiled and walked over to her.
    " Are you ok?" Zen said with a concerned look on his face, " You disappeared after the match and didn't return, I was starting to get worried."

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Senior Member Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-17-2010 05:30 PM
    Threads

Items: -
    Sync: 30%

“Very well, Nightmare. I am the Retriever.” Theo did not bother masking his voice. His true Nightmare voice sounded like the low growl of a large dog. His hood shadowed his eyes, his hands seemingly unmoving in his pockets. “Let’s be fair, then. Tell me your name.”

Vierra's eyes widened inside Tira's subconsciousness. The Retriever? That's- No, it's too early for such guesses. She will wait for more clues...more evidence.

"My name..." Tira smiled coyly and raised her hand to her lips. How cute, Retriver. Trying to lie? To her, Mentira? How naively cute... Very well, she would play this game along at his pace. She liked this one, she would take her time and throughly crush him, she must savor the feeling. Tira's smile widened, insanity flashing behind her eyes, adreniline flowing through her veins.

Tira flicked her hand and cast an illusion over the Retriever, enveloping him in an aura that only she could sense. The illusion was no different from the real world, they were still in Appleblossom daycare, she at one end of the room with Aiden and he at the other. But as she took a step backwards to sit down beside Aiden, a duplicate of herself stood in her place, her real self invisible to his eyes.

"I am the Mirror..." With one step her duplicate bounded across the room to Theo's side. Brushing her fingers along his arm, she leaned over to whisper in his ear. "I reflect your true self. Would you like to take a look?"

Leaning down to look up under his hood, she focused on his dark eyes. She peered into the darkness, shuffled through his soul.

Tira smiled from the other side of the room. She pulled Aiden down to have his head lie on her lap, pale fingers running through his hair. Softly, she whispered.

"What will you do Mr.Retriever? Don't disappoint me now."

聞こえますか 僕の声が 君の事を そっと想う季節が続く

Senior Member Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Where did Aiden go?! If her Nightmare could hide people or keep them, this fight would be infinitely more difficult than Theo surmised.

"I reflect your true self. Would you like to take a look?"

She stood so close to him. Theo stepped backwards, body leaning far away from her as if one step away from a yawning chasm and Mirror was holding a knife at him. She pierced deeply into his soulless eyes and for a moment Theo saw… a kitten: a fluffy white kitten flexing its terrible claws, fangs sharp, merciless blue irises eyeing him like some crippled pigeon. It crouched on all fours ready to pounce…! MEOW!

A split-second spasm of intense irritation – or was it fear? - crossed his face. One arm rose up in a reflex to defend his self.

“Tch.”

Well, not to defend – a loud SHING – and his arm turned to a metallic lance that in a blink pierced through Miss Vierra’s abdomen.

Then with the other hand he grabbed her arm and used it as a lever to throw her to the ground. His other hand still within Miss Vierra’s intestines, it struck him how odd it was that he could not feel the usual squelching of organs within her abdomen.

“I’m not here to play, Mirror.” He demanded through clenched teeth, “Tell me where Aiden is.”

Senior Member Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-17-2010 05:30 PM
    Threads

Items: -
    Sync: 30%

She almost laughed. This nightmare who tried so hard to put up such a menacing front, terrified of...kittens. Tira smiled, her golden eyes aglow. What a cute boy, she really did like his type... Humming quietly to herself, her fingers traced invisible loops on Aiden's cheek. Such an innocent, pure boy. So weak...frail. What she would give to see his blood, see his mangled corpse with- oops. Vierra's killing intent spiked, a low hiss coming from inside her. Tira giggled.

She watched Retriever pierce her duplicate through the abdomen, throwing her onto the ground. Tira pouted, tugging gently on a lock of Aiden's hair. What a disappointment, Retriever. Maybe he was no fun after all.

“I’m not here to play, Mirror.” He demanded through clenched teeth, “Tell me where Aiden is.”

The Tira on the ground smiled, blood flowing out of her mouth. Clicking her tongue at him she reached up with a pale hand and cupped his cheek. "I thought I told you Retriever...I don't find impatient men very cute..."

Grabbing the metal lance, it seemingly melted under her fingertips. She stood up and brushed herself off, the wound closing up instantly. Duplicate Tira frowned with a disapproving look and sighed.

"Even more, I dislike guys who ruin my good clothes. Look at this mess." She motioned to the blood that was caked on her clothing and splashed in her hair. A playful smile spread on her face as she raised one finger to her chin in a mock thinking gesture.

"Let's play a game Mr.Retriever. If you win, I'll tell you where Aiden is. If not...hmm, you receive my scaaaary~ punishment. The game is...pet the kitty!"

Duplicate Tira winked and pointed to the entrance of an empty classroom. From inside there came a light mewl, a tiny paw emerged, then another, and finally...

Big blue irises peeked out playfully.

聞こえますか 僕の声が 君の事を そっと想う季節が続く

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Location- Landy's apartment
    Status- Evening
    Role- Feral
    Items- N/A

Landy was still light headed as Harue tended to her. She felt like such a damsel in distress with all the tutting about that he was doing but she couldn't say she didn't like it.

As Harue handed her a glass of water, she drank it quickly as she suddenly realized that her throat was on fire. The water seemed to instantly dous it though it left a smokey taste in her mouth.

When Harue mentioned fresh air, she practically jumped for joy. She wanted to get out of this lonely apartment and into a fresh enviroment so she could breath.

Before she could even begin to think of where she wanted to walk to, he was asking if he should call Piers. She began to shake her head no as in the back of her mind this question was flagged as slightly odd.

"I mean, I guess their no harm in it but Dr. Piers has... a lot on his plate to deal with. I wouldn't want to worry him unnecessarily. It's not like I was hurt or anything so I'm sure it's nothing. Wait. Were you hurt?" she asked, quickly scanning him to see if he was okay.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Silver Ribbon Four Leaf Clover Teal Ribbon
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2019 02:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aspirantgarde

OOC: Christine, I'm going to take over for Sols for right now as Cerise, if you don't mind. Sols has another characer added to her roster to control and I want to lighten the load for her.

Cerise
    Role: Guardian
    Items: Guardian Radio, cell phone

"Company would be appreciated." She said pulling off her oxygen mask for a little bit. She pointed towards the seat next to her usually meant for visitors.

Cerise smiled warmly and moved without hesitation to the empty seat. She turned it a little while sitting so as to face Chinatsu more directly. Placing her left leg over her right knee, she sat straight in the chair, her posture as straight as the chair’s back.

"Sorry you have to see me like this, Cerise..I usually dont look this bad."

Wanting to lighten the mood a bit, Cerise laughed softly and then replied, “Chinatsu, you’re covered with lacerations; do you really think you need to apologize?”

"You dont have to worry about the doctors..I ran away from the hospital twice is all... I had to live here for two years."

Her eyes widened at Chinatsu’s words. “Two years? In a hospital? Perhaps I’d run away, too.” Cerise smiled again, but under her smile was the desire to know what led Chinatsu to run away more: her burden as a Watcher or the treatment of the hospital staff coupled with the confinement to the hospital itself?

Probably not the right time to ask…unless Chinatsu wants to elaborate. Still, it seems that the doctors lack a significant amount of ‘bedside manner’…

"Did they forget me already? If they did, I have no problem with it."

Is she thinking out loud? Something’s wrong, here; I wonder what she means…

Her compassion leading her, Chinatsu leaned forward in the chair a bit, two thick, somewhat curly strands of auburn hair falling closer to the right side of her face as she did so. She spoke softly, despite the fact that there was no one around. “Chinatsu, who do you mean by ‘they?’ Is there something else you want to talk about? And, just for the record, if this place is too much for you, as soon as you and Yorick are well enough to travel we can make a beeline straight to HQ.”
    Last edited by Cross Avantgarde; 02-28-2010 at 07:21 AM. Reason: OOC Note

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Jace/Thanatos
    Sync: ???? (flux)
    Items: none

Bored of the slight entertainment that had unfolded infront of him Jace left the bickering Nightmares.
    "A few Rogue piece add to the game." He thought.
    However he thoughts began drifting soon after as as he wondered the streets in the coming darkness he could never say focused on one thing for too long. He drfited about in his mind. Thanatos felt seperated, like he wasn't fully there and it made walking difficult. He almost felt like he had lost part of his body. He was also tired. He hadn't eaten since seeing Piers. Was that really this morning? It seemed so long ago.

Finally too tired he slumped down next to some apartments. He sat next to the door at the entrace. Carefully he wrapped his illusion around himself. Just enough to keep him out of sight of anyone except those who were seeking him. It was unlikely to find them here. He curled himself together and rested his head. He needed some sleep.

Karn
    Role: Guardian (?)

"Whoa, Karn you should see how this lady looks. You guys say I don't look professional."

"Wierd lady."

Karn laughed to himself a little.
    "Duo you do look unprofessional and we never said that other don't as well." He smiled to himself, "I think I'm yet to meet someone with a Nightmare that could be discribed as 'Normal' wouldn't you say?"
    He ran his hand through hia hair, fearing that with stress it was all going to fall out. A strange comfit came from Gray that calmed him down a bit. He could trust that thing to know everything now.
    "Hey Duo. It's getting late. This layout map is almost done as best I can. Your best getting a hotel and preparing yourself. the faster we get this done the better I think." hHe yawned a bit, "After all with us both tired up I bet Piers has gotton caught up in something he shouldn't have and is going to need us in the end. It always happens."
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ozman woke up in a cold sweat and felt that his body was aching. He smirked and realized that Styx was asleep within his mind.
    " I don't have much time left...." Ozman said getting up, " I'm only fine now because Styx sync's with me when I feel the illness spreading."
    He looked around the house and saw Moir and Zen talking, he decided to tell Zen what was going on with his body.

" Zen can I talk to you in private?" Ozman said pulling him away from Moir.

" Yes what is it?" Zen asked crossing his arms, " I'm surprised you woke up like you did Master."

" That's not the point right now but I have to tell you something very important." Ozman said clenching his fist, " I'm dying, I have an illness that can't be cured by normal means. I have to sync with Styx when I feel the illness spreading."

" Th-that's not possible....." Zen said stepping back, " You can't die!"

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

" I thought that Ozman's backyard was the only place that existed, but seeing this now makes me think of home. There's only one thing I regret in my life and that's not going back to my master's backyard again one more time." Meril sat down and looked up at the sky.

"Well, the way I see it, no one should regret anything." Meril watched as Rod was doing something very strange in the water.

" Would you like to come out here with me?" Meril was amazed that was Rod on top of the water. She grinned and took his hand.

"Of course." Moir waited for Zen to come and find her. She smiled grimly at him.

" Are you ok? You disappeared after the match and didn't return, I was starting to get worried." Moir shrugged her shoulders and looked out the window.

"I am perfectly fine Zen. No need to worry." Ozman had come through the house and Zen had followed him somewhere where they could talk privately. Moir went up to the fireplace to look at old pictures of Meril and within those pictures, Moir stood right by her side. She grinned and took one of the frames off the fireplace.

"Times really do pass by fast..."
    ------------------------------------
    Role: Watcher
    Items: Purse

Ardelle watched and waited patiently for her pearl necklace to be done. Fred was doing an amazing job because, he was an expert jeweler. He finished the last piece by putting the cage containing the pearl on a silver necklace. Fred smiled as he gave her the necklace.

"I hope you dearly love it Miss Mirium."
    Ardelle eyes sparkled at how beautiful the pearl was in the cage. She put the necklace on right away and the pearl had made her complexion much more vibrant than before. Fred smiled and led her to the front door.

"You look very gorgeous Miss Mirium. You remind me of your mother when she was your age."
    Ardelle couldn't remember what her mother looked like. All she knew was that they didn't want her because of her abilities. She searched in her memory for what she could have looked like but, she got nothing.

"I often wondered what she did look like since I don't remember her. But, she must have been beautiful if I look like her." Fred smiled and patted her head.

"Of course. You both are. Now, go on. Your aunt and uncle and most likely wondering where you have been."
    Ardelle waved at Fred before closing the door.

"They always know where I go." She closed the door and began to walk home to fall asleep after a long day.

Ardelle opened the back door and walked into a small common area. She took off her shoes and walked towards her room. Ardelle ran her hand through her hair to let her hair bounce since it had become a bit knotted from the water and air at the beach. When she got to her room, she placed her purse on a chair and took her brush to brush her hair. As she was brushing her hair, she imagined what her mother would look like. Ardelle could faintly see the resemblance and heard a faint humming. She stopped and looked around. There was no humming to be heard anywhere. Ardelle put down her brush and went to her bed.

Last edited by Infinita; 02-28-2010 at 05:58 PM.

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Rod took her hand and carefully took her to the center. He made sure his energy was fully through the water before he let her hand go.
    " Meril, I'm going to let your hand go." Rod said stabilizing the water, " You won't fall in because my energy is flowing in it. Since you have Moir like I have Zen, you should be able to do the same."
    He let her hand go and she stayed on top of the water, he smiled and sat down on the surface.
    " I'll make sure you don't fall in." Rod said looking into the sky.

Zen fell to his knees and started tearing up, Ozman was the one who helped train him and Rod. He considered him his father and he knew how Rod would take it.
    " How long until the illness spreads and you leave?" Zen said wiping the tears away, " I've got to tell Rod, he needs to know."

" No, Rod must not know about this." Ozman said walking into the room where Moir was, " Since you're here, I might as well tell you. Don't tell Rod this but I'm dying from an incurable illness."
    Ozman began to cough a little but he stopped after a while. He took out a bag of powder and swallowed some of it. He felt better and sat down on the floor to rest.
    " It's ok if you tell Meril but don't tell Rod."

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2015 01:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

OOC: I have no problem, Cross. I understand.

Role: Watcher

"They as in HQ. I haven't been there for a few days and I'm wondering if they forgot me yet." Chinatsu said, sighing. She laid back in the bed and watched her monitor heighten. "Oh for the love of god...." She mumbled to herself. She knew what happened each time that happened. Her Lympocytopenia symptom would manifest and doctors would rush in with some sort of epi pen. She hated this place for that and many more. "I would like to beeline right now but hell...what am I kidding?"

Chinatsu saw the doctors rush in again with I.V meds. She sighed and rolled her eyes. "Overreacting again, eh?" She asked, putting her oxygen mask on. "Shut up, Runaway." They all said at the same time. "The policy says to treat every patient with respect. I'm not getting any, sirs." She teased as she flipped her hair back. "You're not a patient, you're a pest. You dont need us and you know it!" "Yeah, yeah whatever boys." She said, waving them away. "If I'm such a pest, then dont care about my monitors, dont care if I get out and dont care what happens. End of story."

"Hospital policy states we cant do that to pat-....pests." The doctors quickly hung her I.V meds and left. She didn't really care, she had already felt abandonment. "Soo, is there anything you wanted to ask me Cerise? You can if you want I dont really care." She said, looking at Cerise from the corner of her eye.
    Last edited by Luka Megurine; 03-02-2010 at 06:16 AM. Reason: Post Too Vague
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

(@Christine and Cross: You guys are so great.
    @Miny: Lol, I just lost all respect for Theo. Hope you don’t mind me using a bit if Tira’s illusion, Miny. But I certainly did not imagine our interaction to end like this. Looks like you win.)

Theo
    Items: Red paint, metal toys

Grabbing the metal lance, it seemingly melted under her fingertips. She stood up and brushed herself off, the wound closing up instantly. Duplicate Tira frowned with a disapproving look and sighed.

Theo drew his hand back. Odd that though his hand melted he did not feel pain. He watched incredulously as her wound closed. No way. Could it be – an illusion?

"Let's play a game Mr.Retriever. If you win, I'll tell you where Aiden is. If not...hmm, you receive my scaaaary~ punishment. The game is...pet the kitty!"

That caught Theo’s attention, “Pet the what-?”

Duplicate Tira winked and pointed to the entrance of an empty classroom. From inside there came a light mewl, a tiny paw emerged, then another, and finally...

Big blue irises peeked out playfully.

Theo made a muffled sound. The Nightmare drew backwards, eyes on the fluffy beast. The kitten mewled at him. Would it make sense if it was said Nightmares are irrational fears, and thus the fears of Nightmares are also extremely irrational?

The kitten padded up to Theo, whose face paled to the whiteness of paper.

“Get away from me, you abomination!” He would have kicked it but that meant coming in contact with its fur. No choice. From his pockets he took a handful of shuriken-shaped metal – fashioned from the metal toys earlier and were meant for Miss Vierra – and flung them deftly at the kitten.

The kitten just jumped up, caught the metallic objects in its mouth, and gobbled the toys. Unfortunately, with each swallow it became bigger. Theo made a different noise this time, like a squeaky toy. The kitten expanded until it filled the whole room with its white fur. Its big blue irises became as large as hands. Its hot breath blew away papers and books. Its mewling shook the very foundation of the building like a lion’s roar. The kitten eyed the Nightmare desirably as if he were catnip. Then it pushed its ugly face closer to Theo, as if to fondly lick him.

Theo forgot Mirror, forgot Aiden, forgot he could be seeing an illusion and most of all forgot his pride. He backed away until the doorknob hit his back. With inhuman strength the Nightmare kicked it clear of its hinges. He flung the door at the enlarged kitten in hopes of distracting it. Then Theo spotted a (pink) bicycle left by one of the volunteers parked outside.

Screw the mission. Screw Humans. Screw freedom and everything it ever stood for. The Nightmare jumped on the bicycle and raced away for dear life, screaming bloody hell.

Harue
    Role: Guardian [trainee]

Harue sighed with relief as some color returned to Landy’s face. It’s good that the water helped. He made a mental note to buy one for her later outside, even though his nigh-empty wallet felt like a punch in the solar plexus.

"I mean, I guess their no harm in it but Dr. Piers has... a lot on his plate to deal with. I wouldn't want to worry him unnecessarily. It's not like I was hurt or anything so I'm sure it's nothing. Wait. Were you hurt?" she asked, quickly scanning him to see if he was okay.

Harue was a bit surprised, which he quickly hid. Usually, from what little of romance Harue knows from TV sitcoms, the girl usually doesn’t mind bothering her boyfriend. In fact, they’d even bother them when there was nothing to be bothered about. Plus, she’s more concerned for him that she is for herself. . .

And that must be why she’s Piers’ lady friend, he thought with a fleeting twinge of sadness.

“I’m… I’m all right, Landy. May I take you outside for a walk? I’m sure Piers won’t mind.”

He took her hand in his, stood up, and helped her to her feet. Then he gently led her outside.

Evening already? How sudden. But maybe that’s because he had fallen unconscious. Harue blushed as he realized how rude it was that he had fallen asleep on his host. He’ll apologize and make it up to her somehow. For now, it seemed Landy would rather have some fresh air than apologies.

The night wind felt cool on their faces, like a draught of sweet water. Harue turned to her, “Where would you like to go, Landy?”

(And thus I pass Harue back to the GM. :3 )

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Location- Landy's apartment
    Status- Evening
    Role- Feral
    Items- N/A

Landy couldn't help but giggle after Harue's comment about Piers. "Why would Dr. Piers mind? It's not like I'm getting into trouble or anything," she said, curious by not deeply.

She quickly grabbed up her purse and leashed Miss Noir as they walked out of her apartment into the cool evening breeze. It felt refreshing and soft, like a romantic first kiss.

“Where would you like to go, Landy?” asked Harue. It only took her a moment to decide.

"Lets go to the park! I love it so much at night," she blurted. Then she began clomping forward in her heavy boots, dragging him (and Miss Noir) along at an almost jog, eager to make it to the park before the first stars started to show.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

The lazy demon kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2014 11:30 PM
    Threads

Items: cell phone, comm-link

"Yeah, Yeah. I'm heading that way now." He said laughing to himself. "What

would Piers do without us." Duo said walking out of the motherland and getting

back to the car. "I'm doing it tonight so I can get back quicker. Can you have

that map ready before I wake up from taking this nap." Duo said driving to the

nearest hotel and buying a room. "Hopefully Karn will be able to get that done.

If not I'll have to wing it." Duo said laughing and falling asleep.

I MADE IT.

Quotes: To be a man you must have honor and a penis (Shin-chan)

Crazy Personified janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Ouran Patch Manekineko
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2011 09:55 AM
    Threads

Role: Unrevealed (Sean is in the appearance of Glaiza's body, JUST SO IT'S CLEAR)
    Items: None

SEAN'S POV

I've decided to take a walk.

When I stepped out of the Teaberry, nobody asked me anything. I think that's because I gave them Glaiza's trademark "I'm thinking of a lot of things so don't talk to me just yet, I need a walk" look.

Of course I decide to go to the park.

It's my perfect place to hang out and think up tons of mischief. Several people have entered the park and a lot of them didn't come out again. Mostly because of me, but I don't want to be to come off as to cocky.

Though yeah, I've killed a lot of people in the park.

That's why I love that park.

Heehee.
    ---
    "They called me mad, I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me." -Nathaniel Lee
    ---

---
    Being crazy only means I'm smarter than you
    ---

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Silver Ribbon Four Leaf Clover Teal Ribbon
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2019 02:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aspirantgarde

Cerise
    Items: Guardian Radio, cell phone

"They as in HQ. I haven't been there for a few days and I'm wondering if they forgot me yet." Chinatsu said, sighing.

Cerise wondered if she should voice her next thought aloud, but decided against it. Jean had told her not too long ago that Chinatsu was a Watcher, much to Cerise’s surprise. Guardians forgetting about a Watcher? There’s no way that would happen.

She laid back in the bed and watched her monitor heighten. "Oh for the love of god...." She mumbled to herself.

Suddenly a group of medical personnel came in at a brisk pace, each one bearing a visage that clearly displayed annoyance. Cerise opened her mouth several times to interject on Chinatsu’s behalf at the verbal jabs the men were taking at Chinatsu, but Chinatsu responded with equally quick rejoinders and, before Cerise had said one word, the men were gone. She stood, walked quickly to the door they had come in, and shut it loudly enough for them to hear down the hall. The action seemed to be done more in dignity than indignation, however.

“Chinatsu, as soon as Yorick is able, we’re outta here. And I can assure you, no one at HQ has forgotten you.”

No one in the Guardian line of work ever forgets Watchers

"Soo, is there anything you wanted to ask me Cerise? You can if you want I dont really care." She said, looking at Cerise from the corner of her eye.

Wow, she seems to take the rough treatment here in stride. At any rate, that’s the last time it’ll happen on my watch. Cerise bit the inside of her lower lip gently as she determined to intercede directly if the personnel barged in like that again. Quickly a smile formed on her face, however, and she moved back to the chair she had been sitting in. She placed her left hand on her right knee and rested her right hand atop the left, her posture as straight as a painting of a monarch.

“Well, Chinatsu,” she began, her voice as soft as earlier but her words clear and deliberate, “I guess I’ll begin by getting to know you a bit better, hm? Now, I know you’re a Watcher,” here Cerise spoke so softly that even a person at the other end of the room would not be able to hear, despite the fact they were alone, “but I was wondering what you and Yorick were pursuing in the sewers. Or were you pursuing anything at all? And, who all have you met at HQ so far? Any info would be greatly appreciated because I’m new to this town—and the particular HQ here—and I’ll also get to know you better at the same time.”

Cerise leaned forward a bit, and had Chinatsu not been in a hospital bed but in a chair like Cerise’s, the two could have looked as natural as two women speaking at a coffee house. She smiled and added quickly, “Though we’d better keep our voices down for now, right? And, if you have any questions for me, I’ll be glad to answer what I can, alright?” She smiled again.

Cerise wasn’t truly after information, or anything of the sort. She genuinely wanted to know more about this young woman, and, above all, knew that talking could be good therapy for her. At the core of things, Cerise was just aiding the healing process, as she did both on and off the field, indirectly and directly. She remembered how speaking deeply with her grandfather seemed to make his face light up when he was suffering and dwindling away in strength, so she knew well the therapeutic effect of talking to other people. And now she was talking to a Watcher, and that thought caused her to send a mental message to Cirocco to behave, because he was visible to this young lady; though, he was probably too lazy to misbehave.
    Last edited by Cross Avantgarde; 03-02-2010 at 09:42 AM. Reason: Line of missed color

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: Sols and Change the two mentioned here are Landy and Harue. Jace is invisable to everyone but those who seek him so unless one of you wants to see him you won't. Your choice to if you want too or not. Can disscuss this in PM if you want?

Jace/Thanatos

Jace's head rose for a brief moment. Movement had sparked this and in his natural noisyness he wanted to know who walked by. It caught him by surprise to reconise both of them from brief encounters before. they moved on by him without even knowing he was there thanks to the illusion but that wasn't what mattered. What mattered is what they could both be up too. Jace grinned and Thanatos, sensing his thoughts, grinned as well. They both stood up ready. Following them would be fun.

"The park?" Jace thought, "What a lovely place. A lot of fun things happen here. Never killed any one here though. Always someone else who does that. I wonder who? I bet they are cool. I'd like to meet them. We could get along." Jace thought to himself as he trailed the two people.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

Crazy Personified janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Ouran Patch Manekineko
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2011 09:55 AM
    Threads

Role: Unrevealed
    Items: None

SEAN'S POV (Inside Glaiza's Body)

The night is young.

And I'm twirling around. What is it about this body that just makes me want to twirl around all day? Seriously? The last time I did this, I made twirling a form of proper transportation.

Glaiza never looked so good, and you better believe it.

And twirling was what I did, when I suddenly bumped into a boy, who reminds me of someone I bended and broke a long time ago, but there were so many that I couldn't really be sure...

"Oopsie, I'm like sooooo sorry," I giggled.

And then I noticed the girl. With the cat.

Oh that hideous cat.

I remember that hideous cat.

Yuck.

(OOC: Sab, here I am, as requested )
    ---
    "They called me mad, I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me." -Nathaniel Lee
    ---

---
    Being crazy only means I'm smarter than you
    ---

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

" Meril, I'm going to let your hand go. You won't fall in because my energy is flowing in it. Since you have Moir like I have Zen, you should be able to do the same." Meril took his hand and she stayed on top of the water. She smiled as she was amazed with this. Meril touched the surface of the water causing it to ripple.

"This is very lovely."

" I'll make sure you don't fall in." Meril smiled and then looked at the sky.

"I have always wanted to be swept off my feet and be able to fly. Just to be suspended in the air to me was a feeling I have always wanted to experience. That's why I am such an acrobat."

" How long until the illness spreads and you leave? I've got to tell Rod, he needs to know." Moir looked at Ozman and had seen Zen tearing up. She began to tear up as well but didn't want either of them to see. Moir believed it was wrong for a nightmare to show emotions. She didn't want to be seen as weak or helpless.

" No, Rod must not know about this. Since you're here, I might as well tell you. Don't tell Rod this but I'm dying from an incurable illness." Moir wiped a tear then she looked at Ozman and as she turned, Ozman had glanced at her.

" It's ok if you tell Meril but don't tell Rod." Moir approached Ozman and bowed in respect to the figure he was to her.

"I will not tell a soul."

Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

Trojan.FlyStudio.I i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-10-2012 03:53 AM
    Threads

(OOC: Long Overdue! It was worth it though! I hope I'm not too late)

Yorick

"..Must've dozed off." Yorick thought as he opened his eyes. From the look of the white-washed walls of his current location, he was either in a hospital or a urinal. That was a funny comparison wasn't it? His senses came to him in slow dragging links. First his sight, then his hearing...

Paging Doctor Breslin, Doctor Breslin. Needed in ICU.

"The hospital it is." He looked to his right, savoring the smell of acetate, formaline and always, that tinge of helplessness. There was a young nurse scribbling something on a metal binder.

"Male Nurses should be illegal." Yorick rolled his eyes with a sigh. He sat up from the bed and grabbed his dirty shirt and noticed the dry blood in creative pathwork in his once-white shirt.

"Better blood and grime that vaccummed hospital sack cloth, I always say." he smirked.

The nurse turned to him with a bit of surprise. "Sir?! You're awak-- SIR! This is a non-smoking area!"

"Yeah, I quit." Yorick grinned. "Just one a day will keep insanity away." He grabbed his soiled jeans from the bottom counter and tried to put them on.

"What are you doing? Your pants are filthy!" The nurse cried in horror. Yorick took off the patient gown over his head after fitting into his jeans. There was no sign of the wounds he got earlier, probably a faint scar from where they used to be. He sat up from the bed and examine his bare arms, his chest and his back.

"Are you guys good or what?" Yorick punched the male nurse on the shoulder lightly. "It's as if I wasn't even wounded."

The nurse, who's nameplate read "O. Jones" hid his face for a while. "You weren't wounded sir. You were taken in for mild concussion and fatigue."

Yorick shimmied into his shirt and took it off with disgust. "Eyuck. You're right. This is disgusting. It looked a lot better while I was wearing it.

Male Nurse Jones murmured something that Yorick didnt catch. He looked around in the public hospital room and saw a number of people sharing the room with him. They eyed him warily. Cigarette. Right. Yorick took a long drag and killed the light with his dirty shirt.

"Sorry everyone!" Yorick scratched his head. "I'm not so good with hospitals." he laughed, being shirtless almost felt like a disadvantage. [I]Why do I always get the do-something-stupid-and-then-the-scene-pans-out-to-reveal-I'm-even-stupidier scenes? If somebody's writing this crap, they should be shot through the anu--"

"You can borrow my shirt, doll." A voice piped up from his neighboring hospital bed. It was a bald middle-aged man with an uncanny smile.

"Thanks.." Yorick smiled back, a bit unsure. The garment was a white polo, missing two buttons down the front (on purpose, Yorick deduced), and quite tight around his waist and shoulders.

"I don't think this fits me." Yorick looked at his attire. "I'll look like a ballerina."

"You look fine, doll." The man smirked.

"Don't call me doll."

"Okay, Mister Ballerina."

Yorick turned his shoeless heel and left the room. "One-liners and side-way insults are supposed to be my area, tsk."

++

(OOC: Taking back Harue for Sols hiatus)
    (@janajee: We shall wing it)
    (@Valk: DUDE! I missed you! XDDD I'm so glad you're back!!)

Harue
    Role: Guardian [trainee]

Harue blushed as Landy jogged towards the park. She was happy.. And there was a light-headed bubble in his head watching Landy skip and laugh. It was a far cry from her tear-stained eyes he had met her with.

"Oopsie, I'm like sooooo sorry," a giggle followed from a girl. SOmething told Harue she wasn't really sorry.

He looked at her and a feeling of weird distaste made him frown. "It's no matter, Miss." Harue replied curtly. The girl was pretty and had soft kind eyes that looked blank at the moment. There was a sneer in her face, like her pretty face was only a mask for something horrible beneath her.

"Why did I think that?" Harue shook his head. "It's never a good habit to second-guess somebody's nature."

Harue turned to the girl again. This time, with a smile. "It's alright Miss. Please take care of yourself."

++

Hyrez Goldmine
    Items: Francis, Marianna [NPC]

The thick wooden door emerged from Mr Adam Cross constant babbling.

"And I thought I was talkative." Francis thought. But he nodded at the man's stories with half an ear. Real estate agents are supposed to be annoying one way or another. It comes with the job description.

Francis pushed the door bell and waited a few seconds before a ruffle of feet began to storm inside.

A maid with dark circles under her eyes opened the door for them. She had straight black hair and full dark lips.

"Marianna." Francis smiled.

"Francis." the former said his name with a snort.

Francis' grin grew bigger. "What are you doing Friday night?"

Marianna stared daggers into Francis' face. She smiled sweetly. "Friday night? Hm, let's see.. Yes I'm busy. Busy staying away from you."

Francis ignored her answer. "Saturday?"

The female rolled her eyes in annoyance. "Will you just introduce the guest, please?"

"Oh yes." Francis turned to point at Adam Cross and directed him to the door. "Welcome sir, to the 1st Mansion. I am not allowed to accompany you any further, but the fair maiden Marianna will be there to navigate you around the house. Stay well."

With that, Francis left.. But not before blowing Marianna a kiss.
    Last edited by i_say_sabotage; 03-04-2010 at 03:14 AM.

It is hard to say there is a reason for being anywhere
    Even if you retrace your steps

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Jace/Thanatos

"Do you think someone got angry at us?" Jace asked Thanatos.
    "Maybe. It would seem that way." He replied.
    "Yea lady luck does have a way of aiming just right when she pi..."
    "Careful." Thanatos suddenly noted.
    Jace moved himself more out of view. To think trailing these too would lead to him being near Him again. Well he was a she right now but that didn't matter. The very fact that he would be here grinded on Jace's nerves. It wasn't fear more annoyance that made this. Jace was hoping for a simple bit of stalking and now he found himself hding more from the sight of that idiot. Not that Jace would figure he saw him. His guess was Sean could break his illusions by will not automatic. So for now he would be ignored. He hoped.
    Jace whistled quitly. Silently. It was a call but only something one Nightmare in perticular could hear. That nightmare wouldn't be around right now. But he would still hear it. He knew he would. Maybe he was just messing but he enjoyed tormenting nightmares that he had met before. Enjoyed it a bit too much.

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

OOC: I have to move on from Blue or I may never post again haha sorry Blue. Now to catch up and interact with someone again >.<

Items: Bag with coffee packs, money, book

Alanna had been roaming around for a while. She had been at the library since she left that girl at the coffee shop. It had been quite some time since she checked out a good book. Her mother used to be a reading fanatic. She had Alanna reading from the time she was four years old. A sad smile spread across her lips. Her mother was always such a kind person. She would always regret that tantrum about going to the hospital she threw a bit before she was told her mother was dead. Then there was her father...

Catching herself becoming depressed again, Alanna shook her head and lightly smacked her face. She had to buck up. If she kept grieving, it would only go downhill again. Sighing, she entered the park to relax. She would often come here whenever she was feeling down. Although it was evening, there were still a good number of people at the park. A pretty young girl bumped into a young man and Alanna couldn't help but notice something odd about that little scene. She didn't want to give it too much thought so she made her way to a bench and sat down, opening her book to read a little bit before she made her way back to the orphanage.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information