AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 96 FirstFirst ... 4 44 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 64 ... LastLast
Results 1,326 to 1,350 of 2393

Thread: RPG: Nightmare Hunt (A Supernatural/Mystery RPG)

El Dementia The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2010 05:32 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Role: Vagrant
    Items: Carton of Cigarettes

Dusyanta had no time to evade. the attack connected sending a shower of blood toward Dante. Now Dante, stained crimson by his Nightmare's blood, Ran between the opposing Nightmare and Dusyanta.
    "If you think I'll let trash like you kill my Dusyanta then by God, I will show you the error of your ways." Dante snarled.
    "You idiot!" Dusyanta growled. "We share the same body! Have a litlle consideration!"
    Dante cringed. Damnable nightmare. Forcing him to do what he didn't want to. Damnable Beautiful Nightmare.
    "This is pointless. We're not enemies."

Cardinal of Eden Vital Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia's Avatar
    Gil
    Depressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2011 05:18 PM
    Threads

Items: Wallet, cellphone
    "Shut up human!" Morte began to attack Dante.
    "You do not want to attack Morte!" Vincente yelled. Morte stopped and turned to him.
    "Why not?" He asked.
    "Because you'll die, and if that happens, what happens to me?" He responded. Morte looked to the ground, unable to argue any longer.
    "What do you mean?" He asked. His, 'not enemies' comment confused him.

I have recently transformed into a defender of the mentally ill. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-29-2016 09:08 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

OOC: Alanna has an overactive imagination... ()

Role: Feral
    Items: Money, a bag with two coffee pouches inside)

"Thank you," Alanna said as she waved over her shoulder to the cashier, walking out into the sunshine she was admiring from behind the glass. It was a nice day and it seemed that for once in a long while. Everything would be alright. She could sit down and turn on an anime for the kids to watch with her. They loved watching Alanna's animes she had scraped up from her house before the police closed it off for investigation.

At the time, Alanna was tempted to turn herself in, but they would believe her anyways. Besides, where would she begin?- Definitely not at "I think something's possessed me," which is what she truly believed.

As she started for the direction of the bustop, distant voices made her slow her walk. Having a keen sense of hearing, she could hear it coming from the back alley of Teaberry. Pausing to consider whether she should investigate, she stood staring at the alley leading to the back alley of Teaberry.

No, it's none of my business. she thought as she took a few steps towards her previous destination when another thought crossed her mind to make her halt. What if they're terrorists conspiring to bomb Teaberry? Or murders come to kill the new owner!? Or- These thoughts and more were running through her head as she cautiously made her way down the alley towards the back of the building.

As Alanna arrived at the corner, she saw the girl she had seen earlier in front of Teaberry, sitting on the ground. She looked troubled so Alanna took the initiative and jogged over to her, the bag in her hand rustling loudly as she did so.

"Are you alright?" she asked, kneeling down beside the girl (Terra).

Senior Member Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Leo
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-19-2011 02:28 AM
    Threads

Role:Vagrant
    Time:Unknown
    Items:N/A

An empty theatre, the red curtains undrawn and the seats empty. No doors to lead outside and no windows. The scenery is lit by several dim lamps on the sides as they start dimming down to darken the theatre as the curtain slowly rises revealing a young man, sitting in a chair on a checkered floor. He seems limp as he sits there, his head hanging backwards off the chair. He slowly sat and grasp his head. "Azazael, come out. Right now."

A spotlight turned on and was set on the young man as his shadow extended and slowly began to rise from the ground. A man stepped out from the shadows, looking exactly like the young man sitting, except with a grin across his face and wearing a tail coat, and rather elegant clothing as compared to the one sitting, a spot light lightning his area as well. Like two actors on the stage. "What did you call me for young master?"

"Why am I back here Azazel?" The man slowly bent his head back across the back of his chair. "Why did I come back into this place within my mind?"

"It is your mind, this place is all within your head. As am I Amon. This place ll. what your thinking aftera "

"Shut up."

"I am part of you, and you can't escape that fact."

"Shut up..."

"Afterall, the people -you- have killed was you asking me to."

"I told you to shut up Azazel!" Amon stood up quickly and grabbed his chair and threw it across the stage at Azazel. "I didn't want those people to die! You tricked me into killing them! Now get me the hell out of this place!"

"How could I trick you, afterall I merely told you the truth which you wanted to hear." The chair flew through Azazel, streaks of shadow following it. "They are all dead, through your actions and your pleas to kill them."

"I TOLD YOU TO SHUT UP!" The sounds of mumuring came from the silent theatre, as though there was an audience watching them. "I know damn well why you want my mind to break. It's so you can exist outside my mind as long as you damn well please!"

"Ah, but that's not it. I just want to be outside in order to protect you from the lies everyone wishes to tell you."

"What lies?! I can't tell whats truth and what are lies anymore because of your sick games!"

"Like the one of your family dieing."

Amon charged at Azazel and attempted to punch him, which had the same effect as the chair that previously flew at him. "Don't...you mention my family with that mouth ever again!"

"You are weak..powerless. You wanted power to save them, power you did not and will never have."

"Shut...up" Amon slowly began sinking. "Please..just shut up already."

"The blood of your brother and sister on your body! The disfigured corpse of your beloved mother and the splattered corpse of your once lovable father!" Azazel began chuckling as he saw that his words slowly began to get to Amon. "You still believe that they're alive somewhere!? They are dead Amon! They've been dead for the past ten years!"

Amon suddenly became silent as Azazel chuckled once again. He picked up his cane and lifted Amon's head with the cane. "Now tell me, what truth should we show the world today?"

"Those...who lie to me...should die.." Amon had a freakish grin across his face, bludged eyes and ears running down his face. "they should just all die..."

Azazel smiled as he let the cane be removed and Amon's head drop. "Good, now that the prolouge has ended for this glorious day, we should begin the opening act. Ladies and gentlemen, there will be a short intermission as we ready the next act, please wait while we prepare." The curtain slowly began to be drawn back down as Azazel bowed at the center of the stage, Amon, broken, on the far left of the stage and the lights slowly dimming.

----------
    Role:Watcher
    Time: Day
    Items:N/A

"Vierra." She said with a shaky voice. "My name is Vierra Lamfetti."

Alaunus looked back as he saw Vierra on the ground, sighing. He continued to roll away, but grabbed what appeared to be a foldable chair and another bottle of water. As he came back he opened the chair and placed it near Vierra nd placed the water bottle on the chair. "It's nice meeting you Vierra. I'm sorry about earlier. You can stay here for a while if you want."

He began to roll backwards, turn, and roll back to his workplace he set up. "You can come back here if you feel the way you do again. Just come ask me if you need anything."

~The King has come! To save us from the dark, who could have ever doubt? We have faith~
    set done by Daken

Cardinal of Eden Vital Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia's Avatar
    Gil
    Depressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Items: Gun, wallet, cellphone

Caisus had received his payment and was leaving the slums. Taking life didn't bother him, everyone was going to die eventually. Why not sooner rather than later? As long as he benefited from it, he could care less.
    "Caisus, where are you going?" Conscience asked. He smiled.
    "To a break." He responded.
    "Break?" Conscience asked.
    "I could use a cup of coffee." He said. "And I need some more bullets." He explained. The nightmare sighed.

I have recently transformed into a defender of the mentally ill. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

El Dementia The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Items: Cell Phone (Dead Battery)

Her Own fear was speaking to her. It's voice was callus, cold, cruel. Yet he said he and her were one. Two sides of the same coin. A thought that was so sickening, not even a sigh could properly describe it. A voice broke through the mist that seemed to cloud her thoughts.
    "Huh?" She looked up to see a a girl standing next to her, she'd said something, but Terra hadn't heard it.
    "What? What did you say?"

Dante Offered a hand to Dusyanta. Dusyanta took his hand, and rose to his feet.
    "You're not a guardian, right? We shouldn't be fighting."
    Dusyanta gingerly touched the wound on his left shoulder. This could've easily killed him had it hit just inches lower.
    "...Too close... I'll never understand you, Dante. Putting yourself in the line of fire like that."
    Dante lit a cigarette, and took a big drag off of it.
    "You're my Nightmare, we're partners. I'd hope you'd do it for me."
    Dusyanta scoffed. He doubted he would.
    Dante approached his attacker's human.
    "I'm Dante Dhavalacandra, and you are?"
    Dante had no intention of being this man's friend, but maybe they could work together if they had a common enemy.

Senior Member Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-17-2010 05:30 PM
    Threads

Items: Pocket knife, handkerchief, waterbottle

A throb of pain pulsed through her body as she attempted to get up again. She wouldn't tolerate being pitied by a guy like that. Vierra had composed herself by clearing her mind, erasing any traces of weakness or vulnerability. This body was hers, and she wouldn't succumb to some stupid nightmare who would use it for killing sprees.

"Fun and games are over Tira." Vierra whispered, narrowing her eyes. In a flash, she pulled out a pocket knife from her messenger bag and gave a quick swipe across her own arm. If biting her lip didn't work she would just have to make the pain more intense. Blood spilled out of the cut, dripping down her arm. The sharp pain coursed through her body, but pulled her out of memory lane and back to reality. Vierra could almost see Tira pouting.

"Not fair."
    Tira whined, struggling against Vierra's mental binds. "I just want to have a bit of fun!"

"When murder becomes a sport I'll let you have your fun." Vierra pulled out a handkerchief from her bag and wrapped it around her cut, then stood up. She wobbled a bit but her legs didn't collapse. Tira was obediently staying quiet in her subconsciousness, albeit a bit sulky.

She glanced towards the direction that Alaunus had gone, then towards the chair and bottled water he had given her. She wasn't about to accept someone's pity.

But damn, was she thirsty.

Swiping the bottle of water Vierra promptly left the broken clocktower. She couldn't forget her original target. The daycare.

"Don't get caught up with these humans and their kindness, Vierra."
    Tira smirked. "If you fall again, this time you won't be able to put yourself back together."

Vierra grimaced, a bitter taste flowing into her mouth.

"I know that."

聞こえますか 僕の声が 君の事を そっと想う季節が続く

Gil
    Depressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Vincente remained silent, For the most part, he didn't trust people. He couldn't bear the idea of someone knowing anything about him, strengths or weaknesses, name or identity.
    "Vince..." He responded. He was giving him enough to go on if anything were to happen. "And what the hell is a Guardian?" He asked.
    "Why are we talking to this guy? He dangerous." Morte said.
    "Just go away." He said to his Nightmare. He scoffed and disappeared.
    "What is a guardian?" He asked again.

The lazy demon kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2014 11:30 PM
    Threads

Role: Guardian
    Items: Cell phone, comm-link

"There is proberly something better there to eat. You won't believe what I'm having to eat. Cold soup. Nice soup. But cold none the less." He joked.

Duo laughed "Well, this morning I had a Burger and a bank robbery". Duo said

walking towards the center of the room. As he made his way there one

woman really stood out to him. The woman was young but had very big and

bad hair with sunglasses on. "Whoa, Karn you should see how this lady looks.

You guys say I don't look professional." Duo said not trying to stare. The

Woman began to walk towards Duo and as she paseed him by the woman tripped

and bumped into Duo. "I'm sorry are you alright." The woman shook her head yes

and ran off. "Wierd lady." He said to Karn.
    Last edited by kei of the flame; 02-07-2010 at 03:20 PM.

I MADE IT.

Quotes: To be a man you must have honor and a penis (Shin-chan)

#1Innovator xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2010 02:33 PM
    Threads

Items: N/A

After the beach, Aden had found Ardelle's number and put it in his pocket. He decided to skip class and go to bed. Collapsing onto his bed, he thought about the day. It was still early, but he was too tired. He closed his eyes to get the much needed sleep he wanted.

"Finally...." Alan Ryker said. The Nightmare looked around.
    "It's still daylight..." He said. Laughing he got up. Time to play... He thought.

((Hope I did this right. If not, I'll edit.))

" I am death and sorrow." -Acheron

Take the quizz here!
    http://quizilla.teennick.com/quizzes...eister-are-you

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-15-2016 01:51 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

" I'm sorry I made you cry. I didn't mean to." Moir nodded silently as Zen came and rubbed her back to soothe her pain.

" I don't like to see my closest friend cry. Maybe she didn't want to tell you because you might worry. People always hide things from the ones they love so they won't have so much to worry about. She loves you and that's why she probably didn't tell you." Moir looked up at Zen and grinned as she wiped her tears away.

"I guess. Putting that kind of stress on others is quite the bother. I know I wouldn't want that on Meril so I guess its only right that she didn't tell me....however, I don't like to see her so troubled. It couldn't hurt to talk about that kind of thing. When people bottle up a certain emotion too much, sometimes, it can't be contained and it just explodes." Meril felt Rod playing with her hair. She began to stur away from her dreamworld to come back to reality. Meril had awaken when she felt Rod leave her room. She sat up and rubbed her eyes.

"Where did everyone go?" She asked naively as she got up and went to the bathroom. Meril smiled sleepily as she looked at herself in the mirror. She brushed her hair a bit and went downstairs to see what was going on. When Meril reached the bottom of the stairs, she saw that Moir was looking out the window. Meril chuckled sleepily as she approached Moir.

"What are you watching outside the window Moir?" Moir pointed to Rod and Zen while touching the glass of the window.

"Twit one and two trying to kill Sir "I am going to attempt to murder your girlfriend". Meril rushed to the window and nearly pressed her face into the glass.

"Moir! Why didn't you stop them?! They could get killed." Meril paused for a moment and then looked at Moir after what she called them had finally clicked in.

"You know....they do have names." Moir giggled and then placed both of her hands on the glass of the window.

"I know but sometimes, its good to tease them when there not around." Meril shook her head but couldn't help but smile.

"What do you think we should do Moir? Maybe we should help." Meril walked towards the door but as she gripped the door knob, Moir gripped her wrist.

"No. This isn't our fight. And plus..." Moir pointed towards the stove. "I have some crepes going!" Meril never knew that Moir could cook but she still smiled regardless of what was happening outside.

"Alright. You win this time. Maybe we should watch from the window to make sure we can help them if something goes extremely wrong." Moir flipped her crepe and then took out a few things to place inside the crepe.

"That's IF anything does go wrong."
    ------------------------------------------
    Role: Watcher
    Items: Purse

Ardelle felt hungry and made her way towards the fridge. As she looked through the fridge, her cellphone beeped. When she opened it, she had seen that she received a text from her aunt. "Come to the common room when you are done in the kitchen." Ardelle closed her phone and closed the fridge since there was nothing interesting that appealed to her in the fridge. When she got to the common room, she had seen her aunt on the large brown couch that she had bought a few weeks ago.

"Yes aunty?" Her aunt gave her an envelope that had a logo on it. Ardelle took it and began to open it. She began to read the letter she had received and looked gloomy.

"What is it Ardelle?" Ardelle held the letter in front of her face and began to read the letter.

"We are concerned to inform you that..." Ardelle paused for that moment. Her aunt jumped out of her seat.

"You were declined?!" Ardelle finished reading it.

"You have been confirmed as a student in the prestigious school of arts and music!" Ardelle and her aunt began to jump for joy together as her uncle came through the door. He had a cup of red wine in his hand.

"I am guessing she got accepted?" Ardelle nodded agressively to show how excited she was towards her acceptance. She had been waited all year to discover if she was accepted in the school or not. Her wait was gone and now, she was more than excited to be going to that school. The aunt walked towards her uncle and hugged him.

"Of course she did." Ardelle went up to them both and hugged them.

"Thank you so much aunty and uncle! Today is the best day ever! And on that note, I am hungry and I am going to cook something." Ardelle went back into the kitchen to see what she could cook for the evening that is soon approaching. She found a few steaks she could cook, she thought about making baked potatoes and having wine on the side. Ardelle nodded at that thought. She snooped through the fridge, found the steak and potatoes and began to cook.
    Last edited by Infinita; 02-08-2010 at 12:45 PM.

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads

Items: Balance Powder

Rod had rage burning in his eyes as he was about to square off with Dizzy, he clentched his fists and began the fight with a right hook. Dizzy grinned and easily dodged it returning the same attack causing Rid to fly into a tree. Normally a man would die from taking an attack like that but Rod was trained to withstand attacks like that.
    " Is all you got?" Rod said standing back up, " I'll fight you without Zen's help!"

" It's your funeral buddy." Dizzy said yawning, " I'd like this fight to be less boring."

Rod pulled a small bag from his back pocket and swallowed the contents.
    Zen quickly ran over to help him but Rod stopped him.
    " I just took a small amount of Balance powder so I'll be fine." Rod said feeling the power surge through him, " Get ready Dizzy."

" Ready for what? All I see is a-"
    Rod appeared directly in his face and connected with a left hook that made Dizzy fall.
    " Rod be careful.." Zen said walking into the house, " Meril, Moir, Rod just took some of Ozman's powder and it's more dangerous than the last kind."
    Dizzy got up wiping the blood from his mouth and he had an enraged look on his face.
    " I guess I won't have to hold back." Dizzy said fading away.
    With the help of the Balance powder, Rod was able to detect Dizzy coming from behind with a sneak attack. As soon as he appeared, Rod jumped over his attack and kicked him in the back of his head.
    Dizzy stumbled but he quickly recovered and decided to speed up his movements and Rod did the same.
    " I won't lose to you!" Rod said dodging attacks and countering.
    "You will and you will die." Dizzy said dodging and countering also.
    Rod anger was building inside but it was kept to a minimal because of the effect of the powder. They moved so fast that only Zen could see them from the window.
    " I wish I could help." Zen said clentching his fist, " There's someone I want to protect also."

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-29-2016 09:08 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

Items: Money, a bag with two coffee pouches inside

"I asked if you were alright," she repeated patiently. The poor girl looked absolutely unnerved by something. Alanna moved closer to her, still on one knee. She brought up a hand and placed it on her shoulder, but drew back immediately as if bitten. There was a shock right then. An image that wracked her mind right when she touched the girl, as if something in the girl had triggered another inside of Alanna herself. Something that had been dormant only to be reawakened by fear itself.

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Silver Ribbon Four Leaf Clover Teal Ribbon
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 07:28 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aspirantgarde

Cerise
    Items: Guardian radio, cell phone

Cerise remained knelt beside Yorick, attempting to assess his recovery.

Not good…he might be hurt more badly than I thought. And this girl…she seems to be not only fatigued, but hurt as well. I can’t see much down here, so I’m not sure. I might have to use Cirocco on her as well.

Just as she was thinking about prodding the lazy Cirocco into action again for the sake of the girl, an image entered her peripheral vision. She instinctively rose quickly and took a step back in shock, staring at what appeared to be a pretty and pale young woman.

Chain addressed the two females with a cold scowl. She, then, knelt over to Yorick's unconscious (but otherwise, healed) body and lifted him with ease. She slung him over her seemingly-delicate shoulders.

Chain shot Cerise a glare. "Keep your hands off him, tramp. He's mine." The Nightmare grunted in a low voice. She did not move though, nor spoke anymore.

Tramp?!

Cerise gave a look that would have sent those who knew her best scrambling for cover. Only the sudden realization that this was Yorick’s nightmare calmed her, albeit to a small degree. Her hands which she had made into fists as the insult was delivered loosened enough to hang open by her side.

She turned and looked the nightmare square in the eyes, noting how human the nightmare appeared. There was a good chance that this nightmare was the most anthropomorphic one she’d ever seen. She chose to forego repaying the insult. For now. It wasn’t easy, but somehow being insulted by a nightmare just wasn’t the same as being insulted by a fellow human.

So, Casanova’s nightmare is a pretty woman? Surprise, surprise. Her stare, though…seems so vacant…

Putting that thought aside, she announced simply to both the nightmare and the girl, “Listen, we just need to get to HQ as soon as possible.” Thinking that the girl knew nothing of HQ as she was still unacquainted with Chinatsu, she clarified her words a bit. “I’m going to get you some help, okay?” she said with a small smile. “Let’s get aboveground so we can get to my car. Can you climb up the ladder over there? I’ll lead you to it.”

She turned a bit to face Yorick’s nightmare and said, rather quickly, “Insults aside, maybe you can prove useful and get Yorick up that latter over there.” She turned away from her and pointed to the latter that was shrouded in almost total darkness. Picking up her radio, she used the small amount of light that it emitted to light the passage as much as possible and began to walk to the latter.

“Follow me, you two; my car is right above us.” She turned to the girl again, her face showing genuine concern. “Can you make it up by yourself, or do you need some help?”

Piers
    Items: Guardian radio, cell phone, paper w/ notes and pen (both inside jacket)

Piers looked around the wall desperately, hoping that something would give him some insight on how to get inside the estate and, subsequently, the mansion. The wall was broken in several sections by a length of gate that was decorated in an elaborately floral design, giving Piers a look inside the lush garden that was spread out over the grounds. It would surely be even more beautiful in warmer weather.

Alright, Piers, think! Would the sewers give me access beyond this wall? I’m sure the entrance aboveground would be sealed…and the heating and air system is no good because of this gate and wall. I’d have to bypass this first and the sewer would be my only chance, and that idea’s already shot. Plus, I know an estate this big will be well-monitored…

Piers felt the desperation setting in, as he began to believe that there was no way to get inside the estate in a clandestine way. His experience with infiltration was minimal, especially when it came to doing the job quietly. When he had gotten inside Bill and Mathilde’s house, it was easy; the home was vacant. Infiltrating a mansion that was sure to be under heavy surveillance was quite another matter.

There’s no way…I can’t do it this way. And if I get caught, I’ll have no chance of finding Madeleine.

Though Piers was extremely curious as to why Madeleine was in the Rostov mansion (he assumed she was inside, at any rate), his primary problem was getting to her in the first place. Slowly, through his frustration at not being able to find a way inside, he began to remember the story he had told to Melinda a few days prior ((post 48)), and the point he had made about the necessity of the Guardians being one step ahead of the game in order for them to bring this entire nightmare to a close. He had ignored his own advice, and this realization served to recalibrate his mind to a degree. Instead of direct infiltration, the matter called for subtle espionage. Just as he was thinking of the best way to go about this, a somewhat nervous voice pierced his thoughts.

"Mister Bear, you should leave! I have a shovel!" The butler said with resolve. "Bears are not allowed in the mansion."

He gripped the handle tightly. "If you don't leave, my Master will definitely fire me. I'm already in trouble for the motorbike incident as is."

Piers turned towards the wall, and saw a well-dressed, timid-looking man approaching him from the area of the wall that was broken by a length of gate. Was he really being mistaken for a bear?

No time for an elaborate plan…I’ll have to wing this one…

“Excuse me, sir? Sir?” Piers approached the length of gate as he spoke, attempting to come into full view of the man armed with the shovel.

“Though I’ve been called worse, I’m not a bear,” Piers replied with a smile that he did his best to infuse with candor and civility. “In actuality, I’m a real estate agent. I just so happen to have an offer that the owner of this estate would be insane to refuse.” His smile grew bigger as he embellished the foundation of his new-found front. His prospects of a successful attempt at espionage seemed to be brightening. There was, however, the problem of the blood on the back of his head…

“Heh, I was trying to get an estimate of the size of this estate before I made my offer, you see, and, clumsy me, I fell down on the job. Literally.” He turned a bit to let the man see the back of his head, which he imagined was somewhat bloodied through his hair. The blood was probably dry now, but he’d felt the wetness of it with his hand earlier, which was still a bit covered in dry blood itself.

Piers tried his best to bring up a mental map of the city. Was there not an unclaimed section of property right beside the Rostov estate and the abandoned paper factor? He sincerely believed there was; he was almost sure of it. And that would be his ticket to speaking to the holder of the Rostov estate…he hoped. He would have to play his cards right, but so far Providence had dealt him a decent hand. Power and wealth never seemed to satisfy the greed of men, and if Piers could offer an annex of adjacent land to the owner of the estate, he felt the offer would be considered, at least. The problem was that Piers knew nothing about the owner of the estate. Was he indeed as stereotypically greedy as he supposed? Did he care about wealth at all or had he merely inherited the estate? Those questions would have to wait. For now, all he needed was entrance and an audience with a higher-up; then he could get some info without any stealth being necessary.

“So…think I can come inside and wash up a bit before I present my offer?” he said as he turned back around to face the man. Who was he? Was he the owner of the estate? Hired help? Did he know about Madeleine? Whoever he was, Piers was not putting up a front as he smiled again and said his last words with genuine sincerity.

“And before you say no, trust me…you’ll—er, the owner—will end up regretting it, one way or another.”

Senior Member Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Grey Ribbon Silver Ribbon L Laptop
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2013 08:48 AM
    Threads

(( By request. ^^ Aw man, I love Hannibal. Sorry, let myself get carried away… let me have this, I’ve been away for a long while.))

Aiden/Theo
    Items: Parcels, Tarot Card, Mint

Theo sat cross-legged on a silver chair exactly like the one back in the Rostov mansion. Warm light from an unidentifiable source filled the room. A large mahogany cabinet on the side wall held photo albums filled with the more important memories. The small window did not feature picturesque scenery but the infinite darkness that was Aiden’s mind. Theo preferred to keep the curtains closed. Instead, this room’s walls had framed memories of sunsets and a few sunrises.

“Um… Thanks. I… uh… like you t-too.” I think… Aiden blushed and shivered again. He just couldn’t get used to Egie! She’s such an… an… enigma. Enigma, yeah, that’s the word.

“My mom’s friend here is Miss Kana. She’s a bit scary.” Aiden laughed apologetically as he desperately tried to change the subject.

Now he holds two memories in one hand, from which Theo picks out the most recent one. A finger taps against his cheek as he scrutinizes the wanted papers.

BS. Bull S-? BellSouth? Bachelor of Science? And retrieve her, huh? Damn you, Jigsaw. Who are you leaving the clues for? The Police – Callaway? This Aiyan Heree? Or this Piers in the spot the difference comic?

BS: Beware the Foe. Must be a warning to someone. He capitalized Foe. Must be an entity…? The Foe… the foe… would that mean me, you troublesome Nightmare?

The lighting flickers and Theo's eyes widens. He shoots up from his chair and leaves the room. He paces through the halls of the memory palace now, past walls and walls of photographs, and takes a left turn at the statue of Mother Earth found in the park. Theo pauses in front of a birch-wood door that has a carved picture of an ambulance speeding towards a white building. In it, a cartoon version of Lloyd in paramedic outfit was treating a mangled teddy bear. Only recently the image of Wilma had materialized in the driver’s seat.

Theo pushes the door open with one hand. Paper dividers separate it into four parts, one for each patient. A fierce white glare illuminates the memories on the walls. He approaches the third patient’s bed and instead of a human body, the bed presents photo albums. Theo’s eyes run through the titles of each for a while, before picking out one entitled ‘Names’. He scans the directory of doctors but does not find what he’s looking for. Then the directory of nurses, managers, interns, maintenance personnel, volunteers…

It took him ten minutes. He shuts the book with a muffled sound. The Nightmare raises his head, closes his eyes, exhales, and smiles.

Piers deFoe.

BS: Beware of little Piers deFoe.

For a moment as they open, his soulless eyes glowed with a kind of manic spark. Then it was gone.

The daycare’s pastel balloon and teddy bear sign came into view. Aiden tried to smile suavely, did not know just how much his smile failed, and gently pushed the daycare door open.

“Ladies first?”
    Last edited by Solsaiden Hel; 02-10-2010 at 11:02 AM. Reason: I'm hungry. xD Anyone have a cookie?

Gil
    Depressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Items: Wallet, gun, cellphone

Caisus was walking out of the slums. He looked at a few people walking by. He briefly thought about things he needed. Bullets, coffee, and cigarettes. His cellphone rang. Sighing, he answered it.
    "What's up?" He asked. The caller was Thom Rader. He handled Caisus's work related issues.
    "You got another job." He said.
    "What is it?" Frustration in his voice.
    "Some woman is after the guy who killed her husband. Her name is Trisha Millian." Thom said.
    "And the target?" He asked.
    "Dante
    Dhavalacandra. The girl is offering $4,000." This made Caisus stop in his tracks. It had been awhile since he'd been offered that much.
    "I'll do it." He hung up.
    "Don't you want information?" Conscience asked.
    "The fun is in the hunt." He said, beginning to walk again. "Looks like we'll have to skip the coffee." He needed his cigarettes and bullets more.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Simple." Dante shot back. "They're people who kill mild mannered gents like you."
    "We're they're enemies, I guess." Dusyanta said, cautiously looking over this potential foe.
    "They've been after me for some time." Dante said, putting out the cigarette that hade been protruding from his lips. He tossed it onto the ground, stepped on it, and pointed to the corpse on the roof.
    "This poor bastard was one of them."

Gil
    Depressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Vincente couldn't help but chuckle. Did he honestly think he'd believe that someone would kill for no reason, or for any petty reasons. Clearly they were "After him" for some reason. Like maybe killing their men, as he'd just prided himself on doing. He did not trust this man at all. He didn't understand why he believed they were on the same side.
    "Guardians or whatever don't concern me." He closed his eyes and smiled. "I just don't like people causing trouble where I am. It's annoying." As he finished speaking, he opened his eyes again. Giving him an accusing look, he stared into the other human's eyes.
    "And that means murdering people." He said in a serious tone.
    "This guy isn't safe. We shouldn't get involved with someone who has people after him." Morte said.
    "Yes, I know Morte." Vincente replied, even though only he could hear Morte. He began to walk away, smiling sarcastically.
    "Smoking is bad for you, you know?" He waved as he walked away. "Sayanora." He said.
    Morte took form behind him, he gave the pair a warning look.
    "Don't try anything...." He warned.

((Man, Vince is a pompus jerk.))

Last edited by Rolo Vi Britannia; 02-10-2010 at 09:42 PM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Dusyanta appeared and flew at Vince and pressed the blade on his arm against his throat.
    "I'm Just a murderer, am I?" Dante asked, a vicious tone in his voice. Dante's rage was overflowing, He almost wanted to give the order to kill this man, but civility was his forte.
    "They want to kill me because I have a Nightmare and I don't work for them. They'll come after you, too." Dante approached His captive and punched him with all of his strength.
    "You're nothing but a hypocrite. You've killed with your Nightmare, haven't you? Nightmares are the ultimate weapon, and the perfect ally. But also, as long as you have it, rest assured the guardians will come, and they will kill you."

((Wow, Dante is piiiiissed!))

Gil
    Depressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Leave him alone!" Morte screamed rushing to attack Dante.
    "He hasn't killed anyone with me! I've killed people!" He screamed.
    "Kill.... People...?" He asked...

Flashback
    "Mom! Dad!" The child stared down and the bloody bodies of his parents. He saw his mother shake. He ran to her side. She looked up at him with tear filled eyes.
    "Vincente... Thank... God..." She said weakly, tears streaming down her face.
    "Mom, what happened?!" He couldn't stop crying.
    "Hm? A kid?" A man walked back into the room, he had a cigarette hanging out of his mouth. He pulled the gun out of his pocket. The boy's eyes widened as the man aimed it at him. The man with the black hair pulled the trigger. Vincente heard the gunshot, and for a moment, thought he was dead. Then he heard the man laugh. Looking down, he saw his mother dead in front of him. He felt sick.
    "I wish my mother loved me that much!" He laughed. Vincente was filled with rage. He jumped up and punched the man.He hit him, making him fly back.
    "Stay away from me." He left.

End Flashback.

"I... I'm... not..." He said, his body shaking. "I'm not like him!" He screamed. "Morte! Save me!" He yelled.
    "With pleasure!!!!" Morte yelled, rushing toward the human.

[/COLOR]
    Last edited by Rolo Vi Britannia; 02-10-2010 at 11:02 PM.

Senior Member Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-17-2010 05:30 PM
    Threads

Items: -

Vierra composed herself and grimaced. It was hard to keep positive after her last encounter with Kana, but as much as she didn't want to see Rio's twin again she had to get any clues she could on Rio's whereabouts. Taking brisk steps towards the entrance of the daycare, she stopped at the door with her hand at her side. Vierra wondered if she would ever forgive herself if she turned around at this moment and walked away to find another source of information.

Probably not.

So she pushed the door open and stepped inside. There was a gentle floral smell and pastel colors everywhere. Happy faces of children and teddybears were painted all over the sickening light pink and blue walls. Tira liked these kind of places the best. It made it all the more fun when she transformed it into some sort of hell. Vierra could almost feel Tira's maliciousness peak.

"Can I help you?" A girl asked her with a pleasant smile. The girl donned a pink apron and a cheerful smile. It was probably fake. Smiles like that are such lies.

"Yea...I'm looking for Kana Hanayume." Vierra said, avoiding eye contact.

"Oh, I see. Well, Kana has some other visitors right now but I doubt she'd mind if you went to join them. She's right through that door over there."

With that, the girl ran to check up on a rather upset toddler who had spilled his milk. Vierra looked towards the doorway and frowned. Sighing, she hesitantly stepped closer and closer to the door, then inched it open. She could see shadows but not the actual people. There was no way around this. Reaching out a pale hand, she gingerly knocked on the sky blue door and then pushed it open.

First, she saw a teenage boy who looked oddly familiar.

"Aiden?"

聞こえますか 僕の声が 君の事を そっと想う季節が続く

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Items: Cell Phone (Dead Battery)
    [COLOR="teal]Terra looked at the way the the girl reacted to her. Fear made it's way into Terra's eyes. What had she just done? Who was the voice in her head. She must be losing it.
    "Are you okay? I'm sorry! I don't know..."[/COLOR]

"... Dusyanta."
    Dusyanta rushed after Morte.
    "You shall not take my life!!" Dusyanta grabbed Vince, and hurled him at Morte.
    ((Dante's post kinda sucked.))

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: Ozman's sync level is 100%

Items: Empty Bag

After exchanging blows the separated from each other to catch a breath.
    " Damn you Dizzy..." Rod said catching his breath, " I will defeat you."
    " I can go all day, but the question is how long can you last after the powder's backlash effect kicks in?" Dizzy said breathing calmly, " Once it happens you will die."
    " I can't see any holes in his defence." Rod thought to himself, " What do I do?"
    The effects started to kick in and Rod's vision started to get blurry. He shook it off and got ready to fight again.
    Inside the house, Zen watched helplessly as the fight continued but something sparked his interest.
    " Something smells good." Zen said following the scent, " What are you cooking?"

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-15-2016 01:51 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Meril watched as Moir was preparing some crepes in her frying pan. She was just happy to see that Moir was fine but was far more worried about Rod who was fighting outside. Meril went towards the window and placed her hand on it. Please be ok...... Moir came up to Meril and placed a hand on her shoulder.

"He'll be fine dear. Come and enjoy a crepe." Meril walked to the table and Moir went to get a few things that she could have with them. Moir went back to making more when she heard Zen come through the door.

" Something smells good. What are you cooking?" Meril ate happily but had a full mouth and couldn't reply. Moir flipped the crepe in her pan.

"I am making crepes. Would you like one?"

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Items: Empty Bag

Rod was starting to feel the effects but he still fought with all he had. His strength was leaving him and he was losing. He still fought even though the odds were against him.
    " I can't lose like this." Rod said falling on his knees, " I can't lose...."
    "You're pathetic, you don't deserve my techniques." Dizzy said knocking him everywhere, " I can't believe you let that weak powder I help make get the better of you."
    Dizzy lifted Rod in the air by his head and threw a flurry of punches that connected with Rod's body. Rod started to cough up blood from taking so many punches. Dizzy looked at him with disgust and started to walk away but Rod grabbed his leg. Dizzy smiled and kicked him into a tree, causing a huge dent in it. Dizzy picked him up again by the head and continued to punch him. Rod was so beat up he couldn't stand on his own.
    " yes I would like-" Zen cut the sentence short and looked out the window and saw Rod was beaten badly.
    " Oh no!!! Rod!!" Zen yelled as he was running for the door, " I've got to help him!"
    Zen tried to open the door but he realized that Dizzy had put a web around it so they couldn't interfere.
    " No....." Zen said as he started to feel himself fade away, " Rod will die if I can't help him. I'll die...."
    Rod started to mumble something while being punched in the face and Dizzy wondered what it was.
    " What did you say?" Dizzy said bringing Rod closer to his ear.
    "wa...ke....mi..." Rod said barely breathing, " wa...ke...mi..."
    " What's wakemi?' Dizzy asked throwing Rod to the ground, " Tell me what wakemi is?!?"
    "This...." Rod said smiling as he disappeared and attacked Dizzy from behind, " This is Wakemi."
    Dizzy turned around and saw a dozen clones of Rod in perfect condition, they all jumped him and defeated him. Inside Zen let out a sigh of relief as the fight ended and Rod was ok. He sat down and waited for him to return.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information