AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 96 FirstFirst ... 3 43 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 63 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 2393

Thread: RPG: Nightmare Hunt (A Supernatural/Mystery RPG)

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Role: Vagrant
    Items: N/A

"Why should there be a reason to destroy me?" The zombie pointed towards her head. "My forehead isn't labeled "Insert Semtex or grenade here" does it? Give me one good reason why I shouldn't devour you."

This zombie was bold, she actually thought that she could eat him.
    " You couldn't if you tried." Rod said with a grin, " I wouldn't be so stupid as to let you eat me."
    Rod decided against fighting the zombie, it wasn't his fight but he decided to help Meril.
    " As much as I would love to kill you, and I really mean it, I'll let Meril take over and conquer you." Rod said pointing at the zombie, " Meril, it's time for you to overcome this obstacle."

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

The lazy demon kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2014 11:30 PM
    Threads

Role: Guardian
    Items: Cell phone, comm-link

Duo got off of the highway and came to a stop infront of what looked liked

an insurance company. "Hello motherland, how I hate you so." Duo said as he

got out the car. Duo walked to the front door and was stopped by security.

Duo rolled up his sleeve and showed a bar code on his arm. The security

guards knew who it was just by them showing the bar code. Duo walked in

and people were walking and onthe phone, it was quite a busy enviroment.

Duo put his cell phone up to his ear but was actually speaking through the

comm-link. "Karn I'm in but It'll probably take a while for me to scope the

place out. I'll call you back when I'm done."

I MADE IT.

Quotes: To be a man you must have honor and a penis (Shin-chan)

El Dementia The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2010 05:32 PM
    Threads

Role: Feral
    Items: Cell Phone (Dead Battery)
    Terra sighed and started walking after Vicente. Whatever it was couldn't be that bad...

Items: Carton of Cigarettes
    Dante breathed heavily. "Filthy Guardian dog." He muttered. There's blood everywhere..." Dusyanta trailed off. "Hah! Sucks to be you! Better you than me, Mr. Guardian Loser!"
    The sound of footsteps surprised Dante. "Well, well, well. Mr. Guardian has some backup, how sweet."

Cardinal of Eden Vital Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia's Avatar
    Gil
    Depressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2011 05:18 PM
    Threads

Role; Vagrant
    Items: wallet, sunglasses

Vincente saw a black haired man. 'What the hell?'Was all he could think. He wanted to say something, however Morte thought differently.

"Looks like we got a murderer on our hands!" He yelled, trying to attack the man.
    "Morte wait!" Vincente yelled.
    Last edited by Rolo Vi Britannia; 02-03-2010 at 04:03 PM.

I have recently transformed into a defender of the mentally ill. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Senior Member Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Grey Ribbon Silver Ribbon L Laptop
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2013 08:48 AM
    Threads

Aiden
    Items: Parcels, Tarot Card, Mint

Aiden sits down, quite exhausted, among a bench of other boyfriends who weren’t able to keep up with the death march through the malls.

One jadedly waves as his girlfriend squeals at a set of shoes, “Find me when you’re done, honey."

“So, kid, is she your sister?” The man sitting next to Aiden nods towards Egie, who was raising a teddy bear into the air and looking at it appraisingly.

“She’s not my sister," Aiden saw how he and Egie could easily be mistaken for siblings as they shared the same incredibly light hair, "I think we’re on a date? At least, I hope we are.”

He nods patronizingly, “She’s quite pretty. I give you that. Good luck all the same. EEYYAAAH!!!”

Aiden watches helplessly as the man's girlfriend pounces on him and drags him off to the cash register to pay, “You too, mister.”

A resigned collective sigh resonates throughout the bench.

Now they were in the park. He carried three parcels of the most random buys – a teddy bear, a blue bow, and a gold mirror. At least dad would be proud the credit card he gave Aiden was being put to good use.

Egie hums and wraps her arms around Aiden's right arm, savoring the sound of his increasing heartbeat as she did so.

Herk!

The closer she gets to him the closer Aiden’s face reddens like a tomato. His heart beat so fast he thought it would burst.

"I'm watching you breathe." Egie whispers to him, then suddenly skipping off before he can react.

An involuntary shudder passes through him and he stays frozen in place for a moment.

"Where shall we go next, dear knight? I'm bored of this place already." she twirls a strand of her hair in her finger, licking her ice-cream as she did.

A knight? Aiden smiles despite himself, blushing a deep cerise. And the adorable way she twirls a strand of hair as she licks her ice cream...

She’s so cute! He thinks, and so scary…

Realize, Aiden, that most girls are.

Hmm. You’re right.

Why am I talking to myself in my thoughts?

Aiden looks around. For a moment, he wondered if he was doing things right, if he was being the right kind of date. This was his first date after all.

“Um, well, I could show you around Oakwood high. Or we could visit my friend in the post office. Or..."

Daycare...

"Or the daycare?" Why did his mind seem to have a mind of its own? "My mom has a friend in the daycare, and sometimes I go there and play with the kids. You know, to help out. What do you feel like doing, Egie?”
    Last edited by Solsaiden Hel; 02-04-2010 at 04:59 AM.

Senior Member Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Leo
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-19-2011 02:28 AM
    Threads

Role:Watcher
    Time:Afternoon
    Items:-

Alaunus looked at the woman, who was scorning him for nothing he had done except ask for her name and offer her water. Alaunus simply let out a light chuckle as he slowly bean to figure out her personality from her actions, though most of them would be normal if it was anyone else. "Well, I guess it should be hard for you to trust me after all. I'm just a man you just happened to meet. A man bandaged and severely burned. But tell me, what can I do to you exactly? I am bound to my wheel chair for the rest of my life."

Alaunus opened the bottle of water and began drinking from it. "If you believe that I am pestering you, I suggest you think again. I am not interested in you since you have told me nothing of yourself. I saw a woman grabbing her neck as though she was thirsty and decided to give her a bottle of water." Alaunus cornea chaned a slight colour into a darker yellow. "And then you reject my offer of water which is perfectly normal. Then you ask me to leave the place I am most accustomed to as though you own it."

Alaunus let out a raspy sigh as he looked at the woman again. "You have two perfectly good legs that allow you to stand I might add."

~The King has come! To save us from the dark, who could have ever doubt? We have faith~
    set done by Daken

Senior Member Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-17-2010 05:30 PM
    Threads

Items: -

"Well, I guess it should be hard for you to trust me after all. I'm just a man you just happened to meet. A man bandaged and severely burned. But tell me, what can I do to you exactly? I am bound to my wheel chair for the rest of my life."

Vierra rolled her eyes and gave an exasperated sigh. These were the kind of people she hated. They constantly bring up their deformations as if it's the only reason people dislike them. Using such an excuse they try to make people feel bad for them and therefore force the other party to bear with them. Yes, it's a good choice of action that would work of anybody except for Vierra Lamfetti.

"Let me tell you something, Mr.Clocktower-Caretaker. I don't care what you have gone through, or what you look like. The thing is that you're bothering me because you're here, not because you've been 'severely burned' or because you're in a wheelchair. You're not a threat to me. I dislike people in general."

The man opened the bottle of water he had offered to her and took a drink from it, as if to prove that there wasn't anything dangerous in it. The burn that grew hotter each time she swallowed was still there. The dizziness had turned into a pounding headache. She wished he would just go.

"If you believe that I am pestering you, I suggest you think again. I am not interested in you since you have told me nothing of yourself. I saw a woman grabbing her neck as though she was thirsty and decided to give her a bottle of water. And then you reject my offer of water which is perfectly normal. Then you ask me to leave the place I am most accustomed to as though you own it."

Damnit this guy talks a lot. She closed her eyes and rested her head against the cool stone wall, soaking up the shade that the building provided her with. Ahh, this would have been the perfect place to rest if that guy weren't here. She sighed and opened one eye to stare at him.

"I'm not asking you to leave this tower." She spoke with forced calmness. "I'm asking you to get out of my sight."

He gave a raspy sigh, as if he were the one who was annoyed and she was the one who was bothering him. What was with this guy, anyways? Lonely? She knew that the general public didn't take people with defections very well. But really, she wished he would go bother somebody else.

"You have two perfectly good legs that allow you to stand I might add."

This was his not-so-subtle way of asking her to leave, she assumed. And she would have already, if her legs didn't give out every time she applied pressure. What a prick this guy was.

"If I could stand right now, do you think I would be half-sprawled on the floor of a deserted clock tower? Just because you've suffered serious injuries does not mean you can make everybody's life seem easier than your own. I've seen many cases with people that have been injured far worse than you have been. Don't assume that you're the most unfortunate person in the world."

She paused to swallow. The burn inched its way into her chest. Tira giggled.

"You, who hasn't even had a glimpse of hell before."
    Last edited by Minyrama; 02-03-2010 at 08:17 PM.

聞こえますか 僕の声が 君の事を そっと想う季節が続く

Senior Member Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Leo
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-19-2011 02:28 AM
    Threads

Role: Watcher

"You, who hasn't even had a glimpse of hell before."

Alaunus stopped for a moment and chuckled a bit. "Me? Never had a glimpse of hell? Me!?"

Still chuckling at this, Alaunus felt that what this woman had said had touched a nerve. One too many for him. "I have seen hell, before I lost one of my eyes. Let me tell you something. My eyes were not yellow before, they used to be blue. When I was almost ten my parents died, and when I was ten I was crushed under my own house which ad been set ablaze. I saw my own skin melt off as I tried to grasp escape, the only hope that I had!"

"My entire body was burnt, and only the unbandaged parts of me were lucky to get second degree burns." Alaunus tore off the bandages from his face. The difference between the two sides were so great, it would seem like a cruel joke. The severely burnt part still had skin stll falling, bits of bone visible in several places, his eye an almost charred black. "I have lived with these wounds for seventeen years of my life! Just merely moving a finger causes immeasurable pain to myself!"

Alaunus realized that he had been ranting on for a while and stopped. "Everyone has their own hell that they have glimpsed. I know that I am not the most unfortunate person in the world, but have you ever felt the flesh, muscle, and even nerves slowly burn off your skin while you try to crawl your way out of a burning building?"

Alaunus pulled another gauze from his bag and began wrapping his forehead again, to cover the burn wounds. "Isn't funny? How this thing called god can take away everything from a ten year old in a matter of minutes? I lost my parents a few years prior to the fire, but ended up living by myself with no relatives to take care of me. They sent someone to check on me now and then but that was it."

Alaunus finished wrapping the gauze and clipped them together. "You can stay here if you like for now, I'm going to continue fixing clocks like I usually do. Only way to put bread on my table afterall." Alaunus began to roll himself away, as Noth felt strangely uneasy about this woman and focused on her once again.

~The King has come! To save us from the dark, who could have ever doubt? We have faith~
    set done by Daken

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-25-2015 03:17 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

OOC: Very pointless post. I just wanted to post something for Mama.

Role: Ex-Guardian

As Renee knelt before the alter of Jesus Christ nailed to his wooden cross, she clasped her hands together so tightly, the dark skin of her knuckles paled sufficiently. She had never been a religious woman before the incident that ended her days as a Guardian. In fact, it was the last thing that she thought about. Even now as she was on her knees on the dirty wooden ground, she didn't know if she believed in God, but she believed in the idea of him. So even if her prayers met nothing but air, she wouldn't feel neglected.

Today her prayers were not for the children of the orphanage, but for the poor girl who she had taken under her wing a few weeks back. Alanna was a sweet girl whose heart was as pure as a child's. It was unfortunate that she had such a vicious nightmare. Renee couldn't possibly tell her that her nightmare was causing her all of this trouble. She had to learn for herself, no matter how hard the road to that epiphany was. Renee could only help her stay strong and put the nightmare to rest when Alanna herself was out of consciousness.

However, Renee was not as young as she use to be and Alanna's nightmare is getting restless. Being in the church is building its rage and Renee might not be able to stop it when it breaks free of its restraints. She would have to call another Guardian. Surely, when the time comes, one of them will come. Renee just hoped it wouldn't be too late.

Senior Member Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-17-2010 05:30 PM
    Threads

Vierra listened to his story with an expressionless face. Alright, so maybe she took that comment just a bit too far. The bandaged part of the man's face was a sorry sight, his eye wrinkled and charred, his skin nearly rotting off his skull. She always had a bad habit of lashing out at people when she was in pain. The raven-haired girl watched the retreating back of the injured man. His raspy voice echoed in her mind.

"-have you ever felt the flesh, muscle, and even nerves slowly burn off your skin-"

And here comes another flashback.

--

"Go to hell you little-" His words were slurred, empty beer bottles strewn across the floor. He slumped in the corner, waving around another bottle that was filled halfway. Taking a chug of beer Mr.Lamfetti wiped his mouth with the back of his hand. Vierra sat calmly at the door, head bowed and eyes closed. The sudden smell of booze and liquid on her body caused her to jump. Her father lingered over her, a grin on his face. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a lighter.

"Go to hell."

His words were crystal clear. So was the pain.

--

Her hands traced the scars on her shoulders through her clothing without her even noticing it. The retreating back of Alaunus still visible, she looked up with pain in her eyes.

"Vierra." She said with a shaky voice. "My name is Vierra Lamfetti."
    Last edited by Minyrama; 02-03-2010 at 09:37 PM.

聞こえますか 僕の声が 君の事を そっと想う季節が続く

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Karn
    Role: Guardian (?)
    Items: none

Pondering to himself Karn leaned back on the chair. He put his feet up on a space on the table and continued to sip the cold soup. It was taking a while but he would finish it. He couldn't do everything running on empty. He watched as code flew across the screens and was almost enthalled by it all. When a little buzz happened in his ear.

"Karn I'm in but It'll probably take a while for me to scope the

place out. I'll call you back when I'm done."

"Don't worry about it man." Karn replied, "I'm still getting the map and layout for the place anyways. New microsoft is just as slow as the other." He laughed to himself. "Just keep an eye out and look after yourself man. We can't have things going wrong now." He looked worriedly at the soup before him. The laughed some more. "There is proberly something better there to eat. You won't believe what I'm having to eat. Cold soup. Nice soup. But cold none the less." He joked.

OOC: Sorry Cross but Karn isn't to find out about Amber.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Four Leaf Clover Teal Ribbon Pink Ribbon
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2015 05:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

((OOC: Understood, Valk. I'll edit Piers's earlier post by tonight.))

Yorick grabbed the radio through his dimming eyelids. "Cos you baby, just won a first-class one-way ticket to my heart."

Cerise wasn’t sure if she should laugh or take him seriously. At any rate, she laughed.

“Okay, are you serious, Casanova?” she said kindly, her words laced with a bit of sarcasm. “I’ve got to hand it to you, though; not many guys would hit on a lady while they’re stuck in a sewer. You’re pretty dedicated, Yorick.”

Cerise immediately began to automatically piece together a mental image of Yorick, insofar as his voice and mannerism that she had picked up over the radio would allow. She would soon find that her idea of him wasn’t too far off from reality.

"Actually we're right under you. S-sewers... *cough* I'll give my Radio to the Watcher now.. I'm afraid--Lady Cerise--I have to tap out--"

“Yorick? Yorick, are you okay?” Cerise seemed to exit and shut the door of the car in one swift, smooth motion. Quickly, she began to search for a manhole cover on the side of the street.

That explains why Yorick’s location was showing up on the GPS but he was nowhere to be found. He’s underground. Where is a manhole when you need one?!

Finally, Cerise spotted a manhole cover about 15 meters away. She ran to it and, with some effort, was able to pull it from its loosely embedded position in the ground. Though the smell that welcomed her was less than pleasant, she descended without hesitation.

Using the light from the radio to guide her in the darkness that now enveloped her, she walked toward the location that displayed itself on her radio.

“Yorick? Yorick, it’s me, Cer— ̋

The sight in front of her gave her pause. The handsome man she assumed to be Yorick was sprawled out on the ground, and appeared to be bleeding, possibly in multiple places. His radio was on the ground beside him. Stranger still was the fact that he was not alone. A young woman stood by Yorick, and though Cerise saw no apparent wounds on her, she seemed terribly fatigued. ((OOC: I assume this because Yorick took on her wounds, am I right?))

Okay…what’s this about?

The young woman showed no malice or ill-intentions, and Cerise didn’t suspect she had anything to do with Yorick’s condition, seeing as how he would have probably mentioned that over the radio. The girl had a visage and composure of innocence, one that led to an almost quick and easy assumption of trust. So, what was she doing down here?

And he has a penchant for going on dates in the sewers? Casanova seems pretty sure of himself, I’ll give him that.

“It’s okay,” Cerise said while approaching, “I’m going to get both of you out of here, alright?”

I hope she’s not frightened…because unless she was expecting me, seeing someone come out of the darkness down here would be a little unsettling, to say the least…

Stepping closer to Yorick she saw that he needed medical attention, and fast.

Cerise looked up to the girl. Assuming that the girl didn’t know what a nightmare was (per se), she began to talk her through what she was about to do.

“Listen, I don’t want you to be frightened, but I’m going to do something that will look a bit…odd. Don’t worry, it’s for his own good. I have to speed up his healing in order to get him stabilized before I take him to a special infirmary. And I want you to come along too, okay? By the way, what is your name?”

Cerise then prepared herself, looking down at Yorick and kneeling beside him.

Alright, Cirocco, do your stuff.

There was no response.

Cirocco! Now! Speed up time around Yorick this instant!

Still no response.

There will be apples in it for you.

This got the nightmare’s attention, but Cerise felt that it would not be enough to get it to work to its full potential.

Fine. I’ll make you do it.

Sync: 40% (Technique purposes)

Cerise stretched out her hands as if she were about to perform a holy rite over Yorick’s body.

“Hang in there, Casanova,” she said, unsure whether he heard her or not. Something told her that he was still conscious despite his condition.

Suddenly, streaks of grey lined the sides of Cerise’s auburn hair, and she seemed to grow just a bit thinner. Stranger still was the effect of the technique she was using on Yorick as the blood around his mouth coagulated. Extending the results to his chest where she believed the internal injuries originated, she made sure she sped up time just enough so that the body’s healing would accelerate.

Her hair lost its touch of grey, the streaks regaining their auburn color.

“That outta hold you, Casanova. Think you can walk or do me and the girl have to find a way to get you out of the manhole up there?”
    Last edited by Cross Avantgarde; 02-04-2010 at 09:35 AM. Reason: Missing line

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2015 10:48 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

" You couldn't if you tried. I wouldn't be so stupid as to let you eat me." The zombie chuckled at Rod. She shook from chuckling so hard.

"You are so naive boy. You underestimate my abilities." The creature listened as Rod was talking to Meril.

" As much as I would love to kill you, and I really mean it, I'll let Meril take over and conquer you. Meril, it's time for you to overcome this obstacle." Meril stood in a fighting stance in front of Rod. The creature stretched to get ready to fight. Meril took her sword and went for the zombie to try and stab her in the gut. The zombie did a variety of flips to avoid the sword. Meril snickered and giggled.

"No one threatens Rod and gets away with it. Only I can." Meril headed for the creature this time but instead, used air around her sword to cause more damage. The creature hissed as the air caused a slight buzzing sound that only she could hear. Moir clenched her teeth as she could hear faintly and it bothered her. Meril thrusted her sword into the torso of the zombie but it didn't effect her. The creature stood tall, with no cut at all. Meril pierced her sword into the ground and brought her fists to her face.

"If a sword won't kill you, then my fists will." The zombie brought her fists close to her face as well, ready for any shot.

"I love the way you think." Meril threw a punch towards her face but she managed to lean back and dodge it slighty. However, Meril crouched and swooped the zombie right off her feet by tripping her. She managed to get a punch into the zombie's stomach. Meril stood up and wiped her forehead.

"Born and raised in the streets girl. I fight dirty." The creature stood up, a bit dizzy from hitting her head on the ground.

"Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me."
    Meril took another approached by sending her leg towards the creature face but the creature ducked. The creature swung a good punch to Meril's face, hitting her cheek dead on. Meril rubbed her cheek a bit after spitting some blood on the ground. She grinned and brought her fists up once again. This time, she swung her leg vertically upwards towards the creature's face and managed to land the kick right into her chin, causing a few teeth to fall out of the creature's mouth. Meril sighed as she shook her fist at the creature.

"Just accept that you're going to lose and let me kill you." The zombie chuckled and began coughing some blood up.

"In your dreams girly." Meril laughed and glared at the zombie.

"If you say so, Bitterness." Then, the zombie spontaneously combusted. Meril watched the creature burn in amazement. Moir stared in awe as the creature was becoming mere ashes. Meril grinned happily at the others.

"Mission accomplished." Meril fell to her knees in exhaustion. Moir began to approach her but Meril shook her head.

"You should go. I might wake up soon and you guy could be trapped here forever. I will see you on the other side."
    ------------------------------------------
    Role: Watcher
    Items: Purse

Ardelle read a few books on her visions to see if they were hereditary or if they naturally occurred within people. She didn't understand why she had them but just that it was natural for her to have them. Ardelle shrugged when she found nothing useful or knowledgeable. She sighed and walked towards the entrace of the library to go home.

Her aunt sat on the couch, waiting for Ardelle to come home. When Ardelle came through the door, her aunt bolted towards the door. Ardelle jumped in surprise when her aunt stood at the door frame of the living room.

"Ello Aunty." Her aunt seem disappointed in her. But when she came to hug her, Ardelle was surprised. Her aunt hugged her tightly and then looked at her.

"I knew this day would come." Ardelle looked at her, puzzled by her comment. Her aunt smiled.

"The day you would rebel against your uncle and I."

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Rod was really impressed with Meril's fighting ability when it came to the zombie but something felt wrong. The zombie combusted but after saying "In your dreams girly." It made him think it wanted to lose on purpose.

" When you wake up, we have to have a private sparring session." Rod said giving Meril a thumbs up and a grin, " Ozman, we're ready to go."

" Finally!!!!" Dizzy said bringing them back from Meril's dream world, " Ozman was tired so I took over for him."

" Moir, can I talk to you in private?" Zen asked.

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

" When you wake up, we have to have a private sparring session. Ozman, we're ready to go." Meril gave him of thumbs up.

"Of course. That sounds lovely." They got back into Meril's room and she was still sleeping but soundly this time. Moir smiled and kissed Meril's forehead.

" Moir, can I talk to you in private?" Moir scrunched her eyebrows, puzzled by Zen asking to talk to her in private. She went out of Meril's room and into the hall.

"Yes? What is it Zen?"

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Role: Nightmare

" That zombie made me wonder about something and it's bothering me." Zen said crossing his arms, " I think we might see it again but more powerful. I mean, it said it was Meril's bitterness and if that's true then it couldn't be defeated that easily."
    Zen shook his head thinking about what could happen if it happened to Rod.
    " You and Meril need to keep your guards up when it comes to an emotion that can't be killed." Zen said putting his hand on Moir's shoulder, " We need to find a way to keep it from resurfacing without the use of Master Ozman's powder."

Trojan.FlyStudio.I i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-10-2012 03:53 AM
    Threads

Harue
    Role: Guardian [trainee]
    Items: Lunchbox, Radio

His stomach growled at the mention of Lunch. It was embarrassing and he almost hissed at it to keep quiet. Wasn't that a rather comical moment?

"Actually," Harue said, "I've only had brunch a little while ago. My lunch is still untouched and I could share it. If you don't mind cold food, that is." he grinned apologetically.

"Ah.. well you need not bother about me--" Harue started to say, but Landy had already disappeared to the kitchen.

"I have a few different kinds (of tea)." he heard Landy say. "I'm not sure what you like. You can just pick whatever kind you like best,"

"Uhm." Harue thought it over. He wasn't thinking of the tea. He was more engrossed over the idea of shouting his response to Landy or actually following her to the kitchen. But that would be impolite wouldn't it? To shout? But it's also a bit awkward if I follow her there.

Harue sat down the living room sofa for a while. Then decided to stand up again. Then quickly sat down. If he didn't hurry soon, Landy is going to take him for a weirdo. The cat watched this charade over her food bowl, quite amused for the show.

Fine. I'll sit down. Harue huffed. "I.. Milk tea would be great." he shouted back uneasily.

++
    Egie
    Role: Watcher Nightmare

Daycare...

Egie feels a chill as he hears the other voice coming from Aiden. It is strong and cold. Something sharp and drenched in apathy. Egie smiles at him.. and Aiden. But once again, she does not acknowledge his presence.

"The daycare? Why would you like to go there..." Egie pauses. "...Aiden?"

She smiles. She does not really care for the reason. Egie walks towards him. "Alright. Let's go to the Daycare. You lead the way."

This may prove to be more interesting that I thought. I'm having fun. Egie hums to herself, slipping her limber arms around Aiden's as they walked out of the park.

"I really like Aiden." she whispers to the boy, humming a tune as she spoke. "Aiden is the best."

I am being led to where I must go. Even I do not know where or what it is, but I feel as though I am moving towards it closer and closer through you.

"I really like you." Egie says sweetly, as sweet as any poison bathed in honey.

++

Yorick
    Role: Guardian (unconscious)

The touch of your hand as you draped your fingers over my neck. Your warm breath in my ear as you whispered over the low music. The world can disappear right now, Anna.. I could die and I wouldn't notice. Twirl for me and I am the luckiest man in the world. There is only you. There is only the softness of your cheek resting on my shoulder.

God, I hate you so much.

“That outta hold you, Casanova. Think you can walk or do me and the girl have to find a way to get you out of the manhole up there?”

Chain materialized over Yorick's feet. As prerequisite to any Nightmare-holding human, the Nightmare is almost always present when the human is unconscious. Of course that is a lie. It's not a requirement. The feeling of hate towards Anna revives Chain. It is almost always like that. Yorick's hate is her nourishment. It was Yorick's way of calling her.

Chain addressed the two females with a cold scowl. She, then, knelt over to Yorick's unconscious (but otherwise, healed) body and lifted him with ease. She slung him over her seemingly-delicate shoulders.

Chain shot Cerise a glare. "Keep your hands off him, tramp. He's mine." The Nightmare grunted in a low voice. She did not move though, nor spoke anymore. Her thoughts are but limited. She can only act as Yorick's memory of Anna remembers her. She will only think what Yorick wants her to think. She will only do what Yorick's words allows her to do.

Take Chinatsu to HQ safe.

That is her goal. She does not know the way to HQ, but she will follow.

(OOC: Sols and Cross. Apologies for Chain's foul mouth! If not for the censor she'd call Cerise something worse. >_> )
    (@ Cross : I'm pretty sure Chinatsu is still injured. Yorick is to feel her pain as long as she's not in HQ)

++

Hyres Goldmine
    Items: Controlling the NPC Francis

Francis was taking a gardening stroll throughout the Rostov Private Estate when a ruffle of sound caught his ears. It must be a bunny somewhere in the bushes, frolicking in the expensive Orange Jasmine and Ilex Hedges grown with care in the Rostov Garden.

"Only," Francis mused, "there are no bunnies in the Rostov Garden." he said. "That must mean it is a snake?"

Francis tracked the sound with care and silence. He saw a glimmer of dark fur (??) as he watched the creature walk around the plants. It also looked big, as big as a man.

"A bear?" Francis thought. "I am not ready for a bear." Francis saw a small shovel and slung it over his shoulders.

"Mister Bear, you should leave! I have a shovel!" The butler said with resolve. "Bears are not allowed in the mansion."

He gripped the handle tightly. "If you don't leave, my Master will definitely fire me. I'm already in trouble for the motorbike incident as is."

(OOC: Sols, I'm really sorry. I think I might have portrayed Francis too dumbly. But I couldn't stop laughing at this post. I hope you let this one slide hahahahaha).
    Last edited by i_say_sabotage; 02-06-2010 at 12:25 AM.

It is hard to say there is a reason for being anywhere
    Even if you retrace your steps

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

" That zombie made me wonder about something and it's bothering me. I think we might see it again but more powerful. I mean, it said it was Meril's bitterness and if that's true then it couldn't be defeated that easily." Moir walked towards a window, opening the curtains to take in some sunlight.

"Zen, its her dream world, anything could go on in there. For all you know, she could have gotten rid of her bitterness ages ago and that could have just been a symbol to show what it was." Moir sighed as she walked towards Zen to look at him grimly.

"A figment of her dream world can only represent something. That doesn't mean that it could actually be the emotion itself...." Moir paused as she clenched her fists. "I just don't want it to be true. She would have told me about this. We're suppose to be partners...." Tears began to well up in her eyes and one fell down her cheek.

" You and Meril need to keep your guards up when it comes to an emotion that can't be killed. We need to find a way to keep it from resurfacing without the use of Master Ozman's powder." Moir gave Zen a short glance and then walked back to the window.

"I understand Zen. We'll be prepared for sure." Moir sat on the windowsill as tears fell upon her cheeks.

Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

Cardinal of Eden Vital Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia's Avatar
    Gil
    Depressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Items: Wallet, gun, cellphone

The smell of rust filled his nose as he walked next to the old building. Caisus took a deep breath and loaded his gun. Pushing the door open, a loud creaking sound fill the air. The young girl inside jumped when she heard this.
    "Who.. Who's there?" She asked nervously. Caisus could see her shaking from where he was standing.
    "Did you piss off the wrong people little girl?" He asked. Her eyes widened and she pulled a gun out from the pocket on her jacket. Caisus fired at her, the bullet struck her arm. Gripping it, she fell down and landed on her knees. With that, Conscience got off the his should and walked toward her.
    "No hard feelings." She said in her high pitched voice. Touching the girls arm, she screamed. All those horrible acts she committed were flooding her mind right now. Laughing, Caisus shot her again, this time on the other side. Then again, in the stomach.
    "For... Forgive me...." She sobbed.
    "No can do." He shot her one last time in the head. He got on one knee and extended his arm. Conscience climbed back up to his shoulder.
    "Let's go get paid." He said to it, leaving the building.

I have recently transformed into a defender of the mentally ill. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Location- Landy's apartment
    Status- Day
    Role- Feral
    Items- N/A

Landy giggled a little. She had meant flavor or tea but she decided to make it a suprise instead.

She dug to the bottom of her tea container, finding two bags at the bottom with magenta strings. Rasberry juice soaked tea leaves, cut medium for optimum flavor release. Her favorite.

The kettle started to whistle. She tied the string around the handle, making little bows on each cup.

She poured the water carefully, getting it as much as she could on the bags. While she let the cups set, she went about getting everything else.

She put the mugs on saucers and the saucers on a tray. She poured milk into the patterned cat mug and honey into the one with a single cat.

She put a spoon artfully on the saucer and put a creamer full of milk on the tray and her little bottle of honey. She smiled at how cute the tray looked before carefully picking it up and carrying it out to the living room.

She set it carefully on the coffee table in front of Harue, straightening up with a smile. She remembered his remark about cold lunch and looked at his lunchbox again.

"I could always heat whatever you brought up in the microwave. It wouldn't be a problem," she said with a smile. Miss Noir mewed from across the room before purring loudly, pouncing across the room, and jumping into Harue's lap.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

El Dementia The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Dusyanta Deflected the nightmare's attack. "What? You trying to kill me?!"
    Dante chuckled. "Mr. Backup's Pretty aggressive!"

Items: Cell Phone (Dead Battery)

As Terra turned the corner to enter the back alley, Suddenly the strength left her legs and a voice rang in her head.
    Liar. You're just a liar, nothing more, nothing less."
    Terra's eyes went wide. "What? Who are you?"
    "What a stupid question! Would you believe me if I said I was you?"

Gil
    Depressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Items: Wallet, cellphone

Vincente cursed under his breath. Damn Nightmare was so stupid. He was always rushing in without an thought.
    "What do you mean backup?" He asked, still ready for anything.
    "Kill you..."Morte fought a laugh. "Heaven's no..." He said.
    "I'm trying to DESTORY you!!!!" He screamed, attacking again, laughing the whole time.
    "Morte wait!" Vincente cried.

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Role: Nightmare
    Items:N/A

Zen felt bad making Moir and he decided to make her feel better.
    " I'm sorry I made you cry." Zen said walking over to her, " I didn't mean to."
    He hugged her and sat next to her and rubbed her back.
    " I don't like to see my closest friend cry." Zen said wiping a tear grom her face, " Maybe she didn't want to tell you because you might worry. People always hide things from the ones they love so they won't have so much to worry about. She loves you and that's why she probably didn't tell you."

" Dizzy I want you to teach me a few of your techniques." Rod said stroking Meril's hair, " I want to protect the ones I love so I need to get stronger."

" You fool, you can't be with Meril the way you want to." Dizzy said crossing his arms, " Your powers fluctuate when you think about her."

" I don't care what you say! I love her and I'll do anything I can for her!" Rod said balling his fist up at Dizzy, " If you won't teach me voluntarily, then I'll make you teach me by force."

" You? A mere human think you can take me on?" Dizzy said with a chuckle, "You couldn't beat me with your weak nightmare, what makes you think you can beat by yourself?"

" I know I can beat a hateful being who can only get permission to roam around and even then Ozman has a limiter on you." Rod said walking out of the room, " Let's take this outside Dizzy."

" He has a limiter on me? My are you stupid." Dizzy said following him, " If you want me to prove a point I can kill Meril and Moir with one swipe."

Rod quickly turned around and grabbed Dizzy by the throat shoving him into the wall.
    " I'll kill you if say that again." Rod said tightening his grip, " I'll show you my true strength and kill you where you stand."

" I can still kill them from here buddy boy." Dizzy said with a sadistic grin spreading across his face, " It doesn't matter to me at all if they die."

" Zen we're stepping outside for a minute." Rod said forcing Dizzy outside, " I'll be back in a few."
    Rod closed the door and glared at Dizzy.
    " I warned you last time but now I will kill you!"
    "Bring it weakling!!!"

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Dusyanta, ever the reliable one, Flew into the air, dodging the manic nightmare's attack. "You, destroy me? Ha! Unlikely, you weakling! Any nightmare that bows to a human is trash!" Dusyanta swooped down on his opponent, Attempting to skewer him on the spike on his arm.
    "You're a Vagrant aren't you?"
    Dante called to the human standing opposite him.

Gil
    Depressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Items: Wallet, cellphone
    Morte barely dodged the blow, instantly attacking back.
    "I bow to no one!" He yelled
    "Vagrant?" Vincente asked, forgetting about stopping Morte.

((Short crappy post))

+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 96 FirstFirst ... 3 43 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 63 ... LastLast

Thread Information