AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 96 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 15 55 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Nightmare Hunt (A Supernatural/Mystery RPG)

The lazy demon kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2014 11:30 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

OOC: Really short, sorry

Role: Guardian
    Items: Guardian radio, cell phone

"No, No. that's more than enough." Duo began to write down what was said

and then looked back up. "Okay, you said that you got that cut from a cup

when you were scared. Was it the vision that scared you?" Duo looked down

at the paper. "This vortex, what is it's point and what does it do. If it's to

painful don't stress yourself." He looked back up with a smile. "It would really

be a help though."

I MADE IT.

Quotes: To be a man you must have honor and a penis (Shin-chan)

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2015 01:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

Role: Watcher
    Items: Other than a wounded hand? Nothing

Chinatsu looked back at Duo and didnt speak for a moment. "Well...The vision scared me...but as I said before the vision was blurred...but I think the vortex as something to do with the dreams of Ferals and Vagrants...and maybe that something that coexists in this dream world is causing it." She put her hand on her head and looked at the ground again. "If this isnt enough, I'm quite sorry." She looked at her now properly cared for hand and then back at Duo. "But it is enough, Your welcome."
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads

OOC: been away for awhile sorry

Role: Vagrant
    Items:none

Zen returned Rod to his home with dimmed lights and no windows. He looked a little weak from being in the daylight for a longt period of time.
    " I'm sleepy, I think it's time for me to sleep...."Rod said yawning, " Zen you should get some rest also."

" You give me too little credit, I'm fine just being in this dark room." Zen said with a big grin, " Your fear and the darkness restores my powers."

Rod barely heard a word Zen said as he drifted off to sleep. Rod began to snore as he slept while Zen watched him with his cold eyes.

" Figures he'd fall asleep, stupid human you'll always be alone with me or without me." Zen said as he watched Rod sleeping.

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

Crazy Personified janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Ouran Patch Manekineko
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2011 09:55 AM
    Threads

Role: Unrevealed
    Items: None

GLAIZA'S POV

"
    Sure that would be no problem"

Poor guy. He must be tired of the crazy lady who screamed, then threw up and THEN practically fainted on top of him. He looks ragged and out of it himself.

Maybe that's why he's passing me on to Dr. Piers. I listen numbly, as he continues to give Dr. Piers a call. At any point in time, I would have been excited to have to meet Dr. Piers.

But I have no strength in me to be excited about anything.

The sun is rising. Another night has ended.

Just as the day has to end, so does the night. Things may seem bleak now, but it'll have to end. You only appreciate day so much because of the darkness of the night

The boss' voice suddenly fill my head. He said this after my family died. It was to cheer me up after a nightmare and I ran to the Teaberry for comfort. He gave me a cup of coffee and I remember the sound of his laugh when I requested for a chocolate filled croissant.

Just like you can't appreciate the sweetness of your chocolate without the bitter taste of coffee

I feel like crying as I remember everything he would always say after a nightmare and I come crying and running to him. Even now at his violent death, he is still the peace that calms the storm in my mind. Against my will, I feel a slight hope rising within me.

"I'm still here for you, babe"

Which soon deflated with the sound of my personal torture chamber ringing in my head. At least I'm not alone. Even though he was a deranged lunatic bent on killing whenever he was in the mood.

"Ok Piers should hopefully be coming to help you. He will be better then me."

I nod in silence.

"You just hang in there."

He's been really nice all this time. Remembering this morning, it seems weird that I'm finding comfort from the same man who disappointed me earlier, all in one day. I think I should say a word or two to Karn, at least apologize for throwing up or something.

"Hey, thanks for being here. Sorry I threw up on you."

"I found that just dandy, babe. A family-friendly story that can be told to future generations"

I sigh and look at the armor standing next our bench. It seems like guardians have complete control over their Nightmares. They're so lucky not to have a psychopath sharing your every-waking moment with you, like a deranged person viewing and narrating your life.

"Does your nightmare talk?"

Yes, let's ask him about his nightmare, shall we?

SEAN'S POV

Making friends with all these Guardians isn't healthy, especially after playing with that nervous Guardian, and the weak Watcher, earlier this evening.

But I am enjoying myself with all this exchanges and this feeling of despair bordering on hilarious.

Hmm...

Safe but bored, or dangerous but amused?

And now she's making goo goo eyes at the Guardian.

This is better than watching 90210 on cable.
    Last edited by janajee; 06-05-2009 at 09:44 PM.
    ---
    "They called me mad, I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me." -Nathaniel Lee
    ---

---
    Being crazy only means I'm smarter than you
    ---

Trojan.FlyStudio.I i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-10-2012 03:53 AM
    Threads

Default The Town Tribunal

GM NOTE:

This is today's Morning Paper. There are things here that should be watched out for, although they're no big deal. The clues here may or may not affect the storyline but it's still fun to solve and nice to look at!

(NOTE: The Weather Report doesn't have anything to do with the RP. It was put there simply to indicate the weather like one of our players requested. I just copied and pasted that from somewhere hehe)
    Last edited by i_say_sabotage; 06-05-2009 at 12:39 PM.

It is hard to say there is a reason for being anywhere
    Even if you retrace your steps

Junior Member Zeek_thedogdemon is a splendid one to behold Zeek_thedogdemon is a splendid one to behold Zeek_thedogdemon is a splendid one to behold Zeek_thedogdemon is a splendid one to behold Zeek_thedogdemon is a splendid one to behold Zeek_thedogdemon is a splendid one to behold Zeek_thedogdemon is a splendid one to behold Zeek_thedogdemon is a splendid one to behold Zeek_thedogdemon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-11-2009 07:57 AM
    Threads

Kain let out a deep yawn after staying at the clinic and follows behind Landy too tired to argue"y...Yeah... hey... is it really ok for me to stay over your place at a time like this?...."
    He said tiredly.
    Noticing the newspaper laying on the ground he picks it up and reads it" Another murder huh?...that's two in a row...and who are the Gaurdians?... a Detective agency?..."

Folding the paper once again he follows behind Landy again his hands in his pockets...."And this girl...is it really ok for me to be around her?...what if she dies like the others..." he thought to himself over everything thats happen in the past two days.
    Last edited by Zeek_thedogdemon; 06-05-2009 at 10:18 AM.

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Role: Feral

Items: Large black bag, cat

Landy smiled over her shoulder. "Of course. I wouldn't invite you if it wasn't," she said with a giggle.

Noir was practically being dragged along, the poor thing was so tired. "We're almost there," she said loudly, interuppting Kains self-conversation.

As they walked up the flights to her flat, Landy began rummaging around for her keys. They had just reached the door when she finally found them and yanked them out of her 'purse'.

"You'll love it. I painted it recently and each room has a different theme. My bedroom is royal palace, the living room is art, the bathroom is pin-up girls, the kitchen is nature and the second bedroom is night club. I designed and hand painted all the murals," she said as she struggled with her lock.

"It was hard finding furniture but I found a lot of stuff at second hand stores and stuff. A lot of it is vintage. It took forever to get all the stuff. Painting was last so I could design it around pieces I'd found," she rambled on, despreately trying to get her door open so she could shut up.

And with one last frusterated twist, the door unlocked and she swung it open. "Welcome to my humble abode," she said over shoulder.

She walked into the house and immedeately started brew some coffee. Then she went into her bedroom and found some old things that were manly and big enough to fit Kain.

As she walked out of the room, she handed the cloths off to Kain and pointed. "The bathroom is down the hall. Its the second one, the one across from the kitchen."

Then she shoved him in that direction. "It takes a minute for the water to warm up, too, so turn it on before you undress so you don't freeze when you get in."

Then she wandered into the kitchen to whip up some food. She found eggs, bacon, pancake mix and milk. It was the least she could do after all she'd put him through.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Silver Ribbon Four Leaf Clover Teal Ribbon
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2019 02:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aspirantgarde

Location: Between the Teaberry coffee shop and the Residential Area

Piers was busy driving around town, patrolling what seemed to be a quiet setting everywhere he went. Duo’s words had been right on target…the Guardians were like brothers, and not surprisingly when one considered everything they’d gone through together. Having someone cover your back that you trust with your life will forge strong bonds between people. And yet, Piers never had spare time to just relax with his “brothers.” “Maybe after we quell this recent surge of violence,” Piers thought to himself, “then we’ll have a chance to make things like they used to be.”

A sudden noise from his radio invaded Piers’s thoughts, startling him a bit. It was Karn. Piers listened intently at what he had to say, laughing when he realized that Karn was obviously aware of the fact that Piers had been crushing on Glaiza. Piers’s laugh was cut short when he realized that Glaiza was right beside Karn as he said those very words.

“Karn, you certainly know how to put me on the spot…as usual…” Piers thought to himself, embarrassed despite the fact that he was alone in his car, driving very slowly around the slums. Suddenly, news of a much more serious and unwelcome nature came from Karn: the owner of the Teaberry coffee shop had been murdered.

Shock set in first…then Piers tightened his hands on his steering wheel and turned sharply to the direction of the coffee shop. The owner was a kind man and Piers always enjoyed making small talk with him. The owner had become a victim of what was most likely a nightmare’s fatal assailment…and Piers intended to track and find this nightmare. That is, until he heard Karn’s request to take care of Glaiza. It seemed that Karn wanted to hunt this nightmare himself. After Karn’s transmission, Piers responded back with haste.

“Karn, this is Piers, over. I’m en route to your location. ETA is ten minutes. Thanks for watching out for her, Karn.”

Piers drove up to the bench that Karn and Glaiza were sitting on, having followed the locator on his radio that was linked to Karn’s radio. Glaiza seemed stressed beyond belief…more than understandable. Glaiza and her boss seemed to be more like father and daughter than owner and employee.

Piers parked close to both of them and walked over to them slowly. The sun was starting to appear in the sky as Piers looked at Glaiza and then at Karn. Piers walked over to him in order to speak softly and hopefully keep the majority of the conversation between the two Guardians; Glaiza had been through enough and didn’t need any more stress. “So, Karn…you want this one? I’m here to give you backup, I just need some time to get her home and make sure that a related attack isn’t likely. Also, I’d like to see if she knows anything that we can use as a lead.” Piers didn’t want to scare Glaiza, so he kept his voice low. “I’ve got a personal stake in this, Karn…but I won’t let it get in the way. He was a good man in many ways, and I’ll keep my eyes out as well. Thanks again, man. Oh…Duo and Harue are currently in the presence of a new Watcher at HQ, not to mention a second wounded one in the Intensive Care Unit of the Infirmary. This may be a turning point for us. Duo is questioning the Watcher right now. Thought you might find that as intriguing as I did…three Watchers at HQ simultaneously…”

Piers turned to Glaiza, but before he did so he made sure he put on the most pleasant face he could muster, speaking in gentle tones just as he would to a patient who had underwent psychological trauma…which was an understatement for what Glaiza had endured. Piers wondered how much he could tell her about…well, everything. It wasn’t any good to scare her by giving her information as to what had likely happened, but perhaps she herself would have some information for him instead. He had to do his best to care for her, but he also had to be ready to leave at a moment’s notice should Karn or another Guardian need backup.

“Glaiza, it’s me, Piers. You know, ‘Dr. Piers,’ hahah. I was wondering if I could escort you home. You know, I’m not too sure I know where you live, so…could you direct me? I’ll take care of the rest. And, if you’re up to it, which I imagine you might not be…I’d like to talk with you a bit.” Piers held out his right arm with his elbow bent, his right hand near his waist in a gesture of awaiting someone to escort. “I’ll drive you there, if you don’t mind,” Piers said, nodding towards his car.

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

items none

Melinda woke up due to a nightmare, she gritted her teeth. The nightmare was about her and the other watchers being killed in rather gruesome ways. she looked at the sky through her window 'the nightmares are gonna find out they have three watchers' the qeustion was how much time did they have. Making a decision she stood up and locked her door. After diong that she walked to her dresser and slipped out of the kimono and grimced at the sight of her body. The visions took there tolls and she was a thin as someone with anorexia shaking her head she rummaged through her dresser until she found a black t-shirt and a black pair of pants slipping them on she opened the window of her room and moved into the garden and ran at the wall and managed to climb over it. On the street she looked left and right before running off, in her room the silent alarm went off again.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

(OOC: Just waiting for Shobu_Shimizu and Kiba is back tomoz so Just posting for Karn right now)

Karn
    Items: Guardian radio

Quote Originally Posted by janajee View Post
    I sigh and look at the armor standing next our bench. It seems like guardians have complete control over their Nightmares. They're so lucky not to have a psychopath sharing your every-waking moment with you, like a deranged person viewing and narrating your life.

"Does your nightmare talk?"

Yes, let's ask him about his nightmare, shall we?
    Karn turned to face her sharply. It was a bit of a sudden question and made him look at her. She was still shaken about the murder but was a bit to calm about the Nightmare then most people were. The only other people who acted this calm were those who had seen Gray before, or those with nightmares themselves. Karn made a mental note of that in case it would be needed again. It was a bit off.
    He smiled thought as he turned to Gray.
    "No it has never spoken. I'm not even sure if it can." He replied. "Things happened when it first appeared." Karns hands insintivly went to the scar on his side. The one he had recived attacking Gray that first night. Noticing he had he pulled his hand back away.
    "I defeated it the first night it awakened." There was no pride in his voice at that statement. "At a price." He added, "Since then it has had no will. If I told it to stand here it would regardless of what anyone did to it or said. I could tell it to wait and even if it would be destroyed it wouldn't move." He gave a more cerry smile, one that only lightly showed on his lips. "But Gray is strong. And now he helps me bring justice down on Vagrant Nightmares and their owners."
    He moved back to sit next to Glaiza. "Watch." He told her. "Gray! Defend this position. The girl is highest priority." Suddenly on command Gray moved quickly to infront of the pair of them His lance was switched over to the side were Glaiza was. Gray seemed to lower itself into a stance. Its' helmet scanned the area. Errirly turning more then a head should beable to. But he was empty inside, so he could.
    "Gray Rest." Karn then commanded. It turned and moved back to where it was standing first. "He is an empty, will-less armour now. But he is mine. He will never fail to do a command. Unlike me." Karn said with a small tone of depression on. Before it could expand any more Piers came walking along.

Quote Originally Posted by Cross Avantgarde View Post
    Piers parked close to both of them and walked over to them slowly. The sun was starting to appear in the sky as Piers looked at Glaiza and then at Karn. Piers walked over to him in order to speak softly and hopefully keep the majority of the conversation between the two Guardians; Glaiza had been through enough and didn’t need any more stress. “So, Karn…you want this one? I’m here to give you backup, I just need some time to get her home and make sure that a related attack isn’t likely. Also, I’d like to see if she knows anything that we can use as a lead.” Piers didn’t want to scare Glaiza, so he kept his voice low. “I’ve got a personal stake in this, Karn…but I won’t let it get in the way. He was a good man in many ways, and I’ll keep my eyes out as well. Thanks again, man. Oh…Duo and Harue are currently in the presence of a new Watcher at HQ, not to mention a second wounded one in the Intensive Care Unit of the Infirmary. This may be a turning point for us. Duo is questioning the Watcher right now. Thought you might find that as intriguing as I did…three Watchers at HQ simultaneously…”
    Karn listened intently. He then rested a hand on Peirs shoulder. "I know you won't let it get in the way. Which is why he is yours. I will still try to find out more about the library. As some information, the killing appears to be the same as others recently. A bladed weapon. Heavy but graceful. High chance its a two handed weapon. Keep an eye out for Nightmares using those types." He tapped his shoulder lightly, "You take good care of her now and all." He told him before begging to walk off. Gray then sparked into life and began to follow him. Karn stopped a few meters away from them both. Gray walked forward and Karn was absorbed into him again. The same chill, the same cold. Karn turned and gave one last look back at them two and then jumped high onto a buildings roof and began to run off searching again.
    As he did so the thoughts about the watchers came to mind. It was weird for so many to show up and in such a short space of time. At the moment there was only Duo with them. He could defend them. In the current history there was never a sucessful attack on the Guardians HQ. He hoped it would stay that way. Karn Sighed but continued his search.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Senior Member Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Green Tea
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2012 09:42 AM
    Threads

(OOC: First RP post in a LONG time, please forgive any typos/RP offenses.)

Items: Suitcase, little notebook

A young woman stepped off the earliest bus, lugging a black suitcase and cursing as it bounced off the metal steps, the clanging irritating her ears. She squinted at the rising sun and took off her hat for a few minutes, allowing the light breeze to rejuvenate her after a night's journey to this town.

"So, this is where the Guardians need back-up," she muttered to herself, making sure to look around her immediate area for any eavesdropping bystanders. "Hm. Now to try and find their HQ. Directions shouldn't be hard enough."

She flipped open her little notebook and winced. "My supervisor must have been a doctor. I can't understand half of this!" she complained. After a few moments of studying the crudely drawn map, she sighed and picked up her suitcase.

Although it took her a little over an hour, she found herself standing outside what her supervisor told her was the Guardian HQ of this town. Raising an eyebrow at it, she hoped she had the right place. And rapped her knuckles against the door.

Suddenly, she felt a shiver go down her spine. "Come out, Vadir," she whispered and a very faint image of a serpent's head appeared next to her. It gave her a few annoyed hisses.

"Yes, I know," she told him. "But this is where we're assigned. Here's hoping these Guardians have gotten at least SOME of the Nightmares under control."

The serpent hissed again, prompting a frustrated sigh from the girl.

"No, Vadir," she began in a firm tone. "You CAN'T eat them if they've been slacking."

Crazy Personified janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

GLAIZA'S POV

He gave me this weird look, and I thought I might have offended him and was about to apologize but, suddenly he smiled as he looked at the suit of armor.

"No it has never spoken. I'm not even sure if it can.I defeated it the first night it awakened. At a price. Since then it has had no will. If I told it to stand here it would regardless of what anyone did to it or said. I could tell it to wait and even if it would be destroyed it wouldn't move. But Gray is strong. And now he helps me bring justice down on Vagrant Nightmares and their owners."

When he talked about Gray, he didn't seem too happy about his nightmare... but then again who would be happy talking about their nightmares anyway?

"You're just saying that, but you know you love me"

I wish my nightmare would shut up every now and then.

"Watch. Gray! Defend this position. The girl is highest priority."

And then suddenly Gray does this whole crouching tiger, hidden dragon stance and turns his head about 360 degrees to scan the area.

"I can do that too, you know"

I ignore Sean as he pouts inside my head. I'm sure he wants nothing more than to just go out and strut his stuff, but I'm sorry Mr. Torture Chamber, I am not letting you get us both killed today.

"Gray Rest. He is an empty, will-less armour now. But he is mine. He will never fail to do a command."

I watched as his face changed, and his voice sounded different. Maybe... depressed?

"Unlike me.
    "

But before he could continue, Dr. Piers had already arrived.

Dr. Piers turned to Karn and talked about something I couldn't catch, but it seemed important. Not that I was even trying to eavesdrop or anything.

"Glaiza, it’s me, Piers. You know, ‘Dr. Piers,’ hahah. I was wondering if I could escort you home. You know, I’m not too sure I know where you live, so…could you direct me? I’ll take care of the rest. And, if you’re up to it, which I imagine you might not be…I’d like to talk with you a bit."

My heart squeezed a bit as I realize again that I'm not going to see boss ever again. No more late night visits, no more advices, no more breakfasts, no more boss. No more boss. No more boss. No more boss. No more boss.

No matter how much I repeat it, the punch in my gut isn't going to go away. Just like it still hurts every time I think of Xedo, Mama and Papa.

"I’ll drive you there, if you don’t mind"

I nod, and let him help me, whilst Karn moved away. He walked away so fast that I didn't even get to say goodbye, or even thank you.

It was a short and silent walk to the car, and after being seated there I tell Dr. Piers where my house is.

"Um... Can we drive slowly? I kind of need to prepare myself... before I get home...
    And if I start screaming, please, please don't drive into a wall or something"

I look down.

"I tend to scream when I'm scared, and going home tends to freak me out, every now and then."

SEAN'S POV

Two little piggies went to the library, one little piggy went to the coffee shop and this little piggy went home.

Guardians are little swines that need to be put down and I'm going to enjoy every minute of their torture.

But for now, I think I'll watch and wait.

I'll wait.

Then I'll kill.
    Last edited by janajee; 06-06-2009 at 10:13 AM.
    ---
    "They called me mad, I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me." -Nathaniel Lee
    ---

---
    ---

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Piers nodded, agreeing to Glaiza’s request but feeling apprehensive at the same time. Why would going home frighten her enough to cause her to scream? The thought made Piers second-guess his idea to take her to her own home, but at the back of his mind he knew that he could actually get some answers by going to Glaiza’s home. Was a nightmare terrorizing the neighborhood she lived in? Had she ever seen one? As long as she was accompanied, she should be fine.

Piers drove slowly until turning into her driveway and slowing the car to park. He had no idea whether Glaiza would hold up under the trauma or not, but he hoped conversation would aid in the endeavor. “Glaiza, I’m sorry about what happened…and I know those words don’t suffice to quell the pain you feel. The best I can, I’m going to be here for you. I’m sort of…on call tonight, but I’m going to stay until we get you settled in. Also, I’d like to ask you a few questions.”

Piers spoke softly the entire time, pausing to open his door, exit the car, and go to her side to open the door for her. “I was wondering,” he continued, “why you weren’t shocked when you saw Karn’s armor beside him.” Piers intentionally refused to use the word “nightmare.” After all, if Glaiza did know what a nightmare was, she would provide the word herself, most likely…and then Piers would know that she had at least encountered one. It was a round of question-and-answer, but Piers hoped that he wouldn’t just be procuring information, but that it would take Glaiza’s mind off her recent ordeal.

Had Piers known that Melinda was missing in the Guardian HQ, he would have been in no condition to calm anyone down as he would have been in a panicked frenzy himself.

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Melinda slipped from shadow to shadow staying near buildings. she passed a house where a small girl was playing with scissors and a hairdress doll in the front yard. She leaned on the fence "can i borrow those for a moment sweety?" the child looked at her warily but handed her the scissors smilling she thanked her and grabbed clumps of her own hair and started to cut it off when she was down it was chin lenght and choppy. The child just looked at her strangely and she handed back the scissors and walked on when a thought occured to her 'why does a mother leave her child with scissors' she was to far away to see the mother running out screaming when the little girl started to chop off her own hair.

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.

Baka Font Fan Mikuhatsune101 is on a distinguished road Mikuhatsune101's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-09-2009 06:32 PM
    Threads

Role:Feral
    Items:IPod nano,cellphone,candle,lighter,2 bouquets of roses and a picture of her parents.

Miyu walked through the Cemetary.Looking down at the ground.Remembering the conversation she had with her aunt last night.

*Flash back*

"You really should go visit them...I mean tommrows the date that they.."
    Her aunt said a cup of coffee in her hand.
    "I know,I know..but still I don't like too..its just weird."
    Her aunt flashed a small smile while looking at Miyu
    "Your parents didn't like visiting the dead either,but the decision is up to you."
    Miyu looked at her aunt and then looked down.
    "S-Sorry! I shouldn't of said it like that!!!!..but still it's up to you. I have to go now,Bye."
    "..bye.." Miyu replied.

*End of flash back*

Miyu continued to walked through the Cemetary carrying a black tote bag
    It having a candle,lighter,bouquet of roses and a picture of her parents.Miyu continued to walk feeling nervous.Miyu hadn't seen the grave in a couple years.But decided to come because this was the date of there death.Miyu stopped at two graves.Looking down at them reading them out loud to her self"We will miss you both dearly....Emi natsuko,Akira natsuko."Miyu looked at the graves,just staring at them for a couple minutes.Miyu then sat in front of the graves putting the picture of her parents inbetween two candles and lighting them.Miyu closed her eyes and clapped her hands."Good morning,Everything's been pretty good so far..I'm sorry I haven't visited you two.."Miyu opened her eyes and layed the bouquets of roses down on each of the graves.Sitting there just staring at them.
    ♥Miku♥

Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

GLAIZA'S POV

The drive was slow. My mind was too preoccupied with the same procedure I take every time I go home. Procedure which is vital to my mental sanity every time I go home.

"
    Glaiza, I’m sorry about what happened…and I know those words don’t suffice to quell the pain you feel. The best I can, I’m going to be here for you. I’m sort of…on call tonight, but I’m going to stay until we get you settled in. Also, I’d like to ask you a few questions."

So Dr. Piers is also a Guardian. Dr. Piers. The boss really liked calling him that. It's funny how I'm the only one left calling him doctor now. Not haha funny, but more of shoot me in the head funny...

Haha.

Kill me.

We arrive, and park outside my house. I stare blankly out the window, as Dr. Piers stepped out of the car, and walked to passenger's seat. He gave me a smile, and opened the car door.

"
    I was wondering, why you weren’t shocked when you saw Karn’s armor beside him."

He asked, keeping the car door on my side open.

I think of what I'm going to say...

Because I have my own personal nightmare. I like to call him my deranged other half that makes every waking moment miserable for me. At night, it seems, he has control over my body and he does whatever the heck he wants while I scream and die a million times inside my own head and then when I scream enough, I find myself waking up in the weirdest of places, though I smell and feel fresh as if all I've been doing was sleeping in the comfort of my own home. Which may I just point out is the place where my whole family was murdered by a large creature, except all I saw was its shadow and ever since then I've been scared my whole life. My deranged other half finds all of this hilarious and continues to torture me every now and then.

Hmmm.

Yeah that would go over real well.

"My older brother Xedo had his own nightmare"

I felt my mouth move, and I definitely heard my own voice right there. If I didn't know better, I could have sworn that it was me who just spoke and told the good doctor that my older brother had a nightmare.

Except... I didn't.

"He was the one who killed our parents, and then he killed himself"

WHAT?! THAT'S NOT TRUE! XEDO WOULD NEVER HURT ME! XEDO WOULD NEVER HURT OUR PARENTS! WHAT THE HECK AM I SAYING?!

My head screams but it doesn't come out of my mouth. In fact I find myself frozen on the spot, still sitting inside the Dr. Piers' car. Then I hear Sean speaking inside my head.

"Sorry babe, he doesn't need to know about me."

SEAN'S POV

I can feel her consciousness squirming and fighting for control. It's taking almost all of my energy to hold on.

"Sorry babe, he doesn't need to know about me"

At least not yet.

There will come a time when all the guardians... All these pathetic humans will be screaming. Then he'll know more than enough about me.

Tee hee, I'm so excited.

OOC: I think I ought to stop with Sean being so... KILL!!! Hahahahah.
    Last edited by janajee; 06-07-2009 at 10:16 AM. Reason: added a whole lot of things...
    ---
    ---

---
    ---

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Piers drew back at Glaiza’s brief account at what had happened to Glaiza’s parents. He didn’t mean to show his shock, but not only did Glaiza reveal that she certainly knew what a nightmare was, but that she had an actual experience with one in the past. In an effort to conceal his shock, Piers steadied his voice and continued speaking to her, standing outside the car, holding her door open with his right hand.

“You said ‘our’ parents. Xedo was your brother?” Piers looked back at her house and then back to Glaiza. “Was it this house where the murders occurred?” Piers thought to himself. Speaking to her again he said, “Are you sure you want to stay here? Maybe I should’ve taken you somewhere else…”

Piers looked down after his last words. Glaiza had shown an enormous amount of strength by way of her refusing to leave her home, the same home where her tragic memory was birthed. Perhaps he shouldn’t enable her to run from it in any way. In order to advance this recent line of thought, Piers wanted to give Glaiza some assurance as to the nature of nightmares. An image of Glaiza’s boss flashed in his mind before he did so; he was such a good man. Always calling him “Doctor” and such. Karn had given Piers extremely detailed information as to the possible nightmare’s equipment that likely murdered him…enough info to spot the nightmare if he even had half a chance to do so.

“You know, Glaiza,” Piers continued, “Nightmares, like you saw in your past…seem so fearsome, and they certainly do the most fearsome things imaginable. It’s funny, though…they seem to get unstable when their ‘host’ stands up to them. Perhaps Xedo was fighting his…I can’t say. But I know plenty of people who stood up to their nightmares…not totally without incident or injury, granted…who ended up controlling these nightmares. I say all this to just let you know that, even though the situation in this town is worsening, we’ve got hope. I believe others will stand up to their nightmares…and then, in turn, use their own nightmares to protect innocents from malicious nightmares and humans who have learned to control their nightmares for their own selfish desires.”

Piers was careful not to give Glaiza any new vocabulary…if anyone mentioned the words “Feral,” “Vagrant,” or “Guardian,” it would be her, and the mention of it would communicate to Piers that she knew even more than he imagined. Knowing the extent of her experience with the situation at hand could prove useful in a myriad of ways, and could perhaps lead him to discover if Glaiza was an intended target of a nightmare or just the employee of a random victim.

The lazy demon kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2014 11:30 PM
    Threads

OOC: Revealing the Ace of Hearts

The alarm went off showing trouble in Melinda's room. Duo looked down at his radio. "Melinda...." He thought as he looked back up at Chinatsu.

"That is enough information,thank you. I have some business to take care of sorry. If you don't mind," Duo looked at the worker that tended to her hand,

and signaled for him to take her to a room. "Would you please follow this gentleman to a room and I'll be back later to check on you." Duo walked out

the room and began to run down the hallway. He noticed Melinda's kimono on the floor and saw the window open. "Did she leave or did someone take her?"

Duo thought to himself. Duo noticed a hair on the Kimono and reaching down picking up the hair he called out, " King!" Out came a jester with a deck of

cards in its hands. "I need the Ace of Hearts, please." The jester smiled and handed him the card. Duo placed the hair on the card and the heart began to

glow. The Ace of hearts has the power to heal and show the stats of other and also heal minor cuts and bruises and also heal some Fatigue ( ex: heart

rate, blood pressure ect.). "Well her heart rate and blood pressure are still the same so she wasn't attacked." Duo turned his radio to all open

stations "Melinda has left, by looking at her heart rate I can tell she is okay, be on lookout for anyone resembling her. For her safety she must be found

by nightfall, Message over." Duo hopped out the window and made his way to the wall "Why did no one see her escape, who did they hire for security?"

Duo said with his normal smile. He hopped the wall and King followed. " King, find Melinda if you see her call for me." King shook his head yes and went the

opposite way of Duo to surch for Melinda.
    Last edited by kei of the flame; 06-08-2009 at 12:31 AM.

I MADE IT.

Quotes: To be a man you must have honor and a penis (Shin-chan)

Senior Member Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Green Tea
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2012 09:42 AM
    Threads

OOC: Hope you don't mind, Kei. I assume Duo and King are in some kind of alleyway with a wall?

x---x

Items: Suitcase and an apple

"Remind me to punch my supervisor when I get back," Seda muttered to herself as she sat on the steps of Guardian HQ, still waiting outside the door. Grumbling, she opened her suitcase and dug out an apple, biting it fiercely and chewing. Spending a whole night on a bumpy bus and being sent as back-up to a Guardian team that she knew next to nothing about had been grating on her nerves and this little snag in her plans was testing her already short patience to its limits.

All of a sudden, she heard a voice coming from the alleyway adjacent to Guardian HQ. "What the..." She stood up and slowly made her way to the alleyway, peeking around the corner and spotting a male conversing with a strangely-dressed jester in front of a wall.

Her eyes widened and she drew back, nearly choking on the piece of apple she had been chewing. "What kind of crackpot people live here?!" she whispered hoarsely after clearing her throat of the offending fruit.

Quote Originally Posted by kei of the flame View Post
    "Why did no one see her escape, who did they hire for security?"
    "Escape?" Seda parroted, raising an eyebrow. Peeking around again, she saw them jump over the wall and disappear from her view. "If this concerns the Guardians, I'm not letting this one get away. ... And why is that guy smiling so much?" Leaving her suitcase unattended right at the Guardians' doorstep, she dashed into the alleyway.

Running towards the wall, she bit her lower lip and spat out a few bits of apple. "Oof!" she exclaimed as she jumped and clutched the top of the wall, inching herself over the edge. "It had to be a brick wall."

She landed hard on the ground, nearly losing her footing. Both the male and the jester were moving in opposite directions and getting farther away by the second. "Follow the normal-looking one," she advised herself and took off after the male.

"HEY! STOP!" she shouted, trying to catch up. When he did not, she gritted her teeth and gripped the half-eaten apple in her hand. "I said, STOP!" she screamed and hurled the fruit at him, hitting him squarely in the back of the head. "If that doesn't wipe that smile off his face..."
    Last edited by Talli; 06-08-2009 at 05:50 AM. Reason: Add one detail about her suitcase

Not knowing where I'm going; but I know where I've been...

Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I try forcing myself to move, but all I have control over are my own thoughts. My body refuses to listen. I try looking at Dr. Piers and beg that he notices the struggle that I'm going through.

“You said ‘our’ parents. Xedo was your brother? Was it this house where the murders occurred? Are you sure you want to stay here? Maybe I should’ve taken you somewhere else…”

He's obviously oblivious to it. I'm so frustrated that I want to hit my head hard on something, except I can't even do that.

“You know, Glaiza. Nightmares, like you saw in your past…seem so fearsome, and they certainly do the most fearsome things imaginable. It’s funny, though…they seem to get unstable when their ‘host’ stands up to them. Perhaps Xedo was fighting his…I can’t say. But I know plenty of people who stood up to their nightmares…not totally without incident or injury, granted…who ended up controlling these nightmares. I say all this to just let you know that, even though the situation in this town is worsening, we’ve got hope. I believe others will stand up to their nightmares…and then, in turn, use their own nightmares to protect innocents from malicious nightmares and humans who have learned to control their nightmares for their own selfish desires.”

"Xedo... until the very end... was always just crazy. Even when he killed himself, there was sinister laughter in his eyes. I don't know why he kept me alive. He should have just killed me"

NO SEAN! THAT'S NOT TRUE! PLEASE DON'T BELIEVE A WORD OF IT, I'M BEGGING YOU!

My head sags as if I was trying to forget a painful memory.

"I'm sorry. I don't think I can help with this whole investigation of the boss' death. I didn't see anything. I just saw... him... like that"

Even the catch in my voice sounds believable. It sounds like I'm about to cry and die, and even though I am, I know it isn't me.

Please.

Dr. Piers, notice me.

SEAN'S POV

I'm running out of mental power.

This needs to end now.

"
    I'm sorry. I don't think I can help with this whole investigation of the boss' death. I didn't see anything. I just saw... him... like that"

I force our body to get out of the car and walk slowly toward the house.

"Thank you Dr. Piers" I face him and say, making sure to keep the irritation off of my voice, and to sound very grateful indeed, "And can you tell Karn thank you as well?"

Please.

Dr. Piers, go away.
    Last edited by janajee; 06-08-2009 at 04:28 AM.
    ---
    ---

---
    ---

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Karn
    Items: Guardian radio

Karn rested on the edge of a building. He stepped out of Gray and sat down on the roof. The sun was out now and he could feel its' heat on his skin. It was a warm feeling and he enjoyed it in the morning. He took a deep breath and then exhaled. He did this a few times, taking in the cold air of the morning and then breathing it out. He relaxed himself and even lended back. A few people were about today and so he dismissed Gray. He didn't want to cause any trouble.

His mind mulled over the events that had been passing the couple of days that had been. Murders were on the increase and they have had no luck in finding who it was let alone stopping them. Now people more close to him were being troubled by the events. This increase in Nightmares must be related so something. If they could just find this something maybe it would all work out.

But to fail in protecting people again. His father would have lashed him for such failures. The thought made him huddle himself a little closer. He knew his father wasn't alive any more to cause any bother but the thought of him still scared him. It was a harsh memory, one that he wanted to forget. Sometimes Karn thought that without Mark he wouldn't be here. He would be another of those mindless killers out there. The thought shook him.

He stood up now and looked around. Something felt up and he wasn't sure what. Not realising his radio was now off he was unable to here what had happened to Melinda. He made his way down from the building and began a walk back to the HQ. Maybe he could learn something from the watchers there.
    Last edited by Valkarma; 06-08-2009 at 04:56 AM.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Junior Member Zeek_thedogdemon is a splendid one to behold Zeek_thedogdemon is a splendid one to behold Zeek_thedogdemon is a splendid one to behold Zeek_thedogdemon is a splendid one to behold Zeek_thedogdemon is a splendid one to behold Zeek_thedogdemon is a splendid one to behold Zeek_thedogdemon is a splendid one to behold Zeek_thedogdemon is a splendid one to behold Zeek_thedogdemon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-11-2009 07:57 AM
    Threads

He walked in kind of uneasily from the description Landy gave,He looked around at the living room before being pushed in a different direction."Ok ok jeez."He said with a grunt before taking the supplies handed to him and walked into the Pin-Up girl themed bathroom.

He felt a certain uneasiness as he eyed the bathrooms thinking to himself"Girls like things like this? Well it has been a while since I've lived with a girl I guess..."Shaking the thought off he turned on the water and sat down against the wall waiting for the water to become the temparature he desired

"Why am I here?....I should'nt be near anyone....guess there's nothing that can be done about it right now anyway....and those articles...two murders in two days?....this towns getting weirder everyday...Screw it im too tired to get into this right now"

Getting un dressed he stepped into the shower and washed up quickly before finishing and putting on the clothes Landy had handed him and wlaked back into the Living room,taking a few more steps his eyes become glazed over and he placed a hand on his head."This feeling...again..."

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

“Guess I was wrong about Glaiza being in shock,” Piers thought to himself. Glaiza’s walk up to her front door and her speech were both full of resolve and a strange degree of stability, hardly the symptom of a person in shock. “Strange,” Piers thought, “She showed multiple symptoms of shock just less than ten minutes ago. I’ve never seen a recovery this swift and absolute…in fact, this wouldn’t be called a ‘recovery’ at all in my profession, as her behavior is the extreme exception to the rule; this would be an abnormality. Even so, she’s been through a lot. Perhaps she just needs some time…and a fair share of monitoring wouldn’t be a bad idea, either. “Well, I failed to get any significant information from her that time…” he thought to himself. “Still…her brother’s behavior doesn’t add up…why would he never regain his composure and appear to be perpetually insane? Xedo ‘was always just crazy?’ Glaiza said for herself that he had a nightmare…how could it be so strong that he could never get a bit of dominance for himself? I’ve never read any documented case like that in our files…”

Another thing Glaiza mentioned bothered him as well, albeit to a lesser degree. How was it that she knew he would be investigating her boss’s death? Was she simply speaking about any general investigation that she would be unable to help with? The average citizen would think this to be the job of the police. Perhaps Karn had informed her as to what the Guardians do in detail, and perhaps she simply guessed that Piers was a Guardian because of his association with Karn and their frequent meetings. There was no sure answer, but her resolve and stalwart composure bewildered Piers.

“Yeah, sure…” Piers answered, responding to Glaiza’s request. “It’s my pleasure, and I know Karn feels the same. I’ll be sure to give him your thanks.” Piers walked back to his car while speaking the next sentence. “Hey, Glaiza, I’ve got something I want you to have,” he said while reaching into the console of his car and pulling out a small, white bracelet.

“It’s not much, but it’s something you can look at when you get upset about…what happened. You know, if you feel alone and need to remember…” Piers stopped, choking on the cheesy lines that he was inventing on the spot. Yes, it was a gift…and an unimpressive one. Just a small, plain white bracelet…that sent out a signal every five seconds that could be tracked by GPS. Piers had the Guardian Research and Development team to thank for it, but to be honest, the US Special Forces that he used to sometimes encounter in training sessions in the Army had toys much more interesting than this. Either way, it was functional and useful, and the Guardians usually kept the major technology inside HQ.

“Anyway, I hope you like it.” Piers walked over to her and gently took her left hand with his right hand, holding hers at the wrist and sliding the bracelet on with his left hand. Tracking an average citizen was totally against protocol, but Piers believed that Glaiza’s past encounter with a nightmare and the recent surge in activity was reason enough to justify tracking her for a while, at least until she seemed to recover…as much as anyone could…from her trauma. Right now, her behavior seemed to imply that she was struggling internally with grief, or something akin to it, and was putting up a strong façade in front of Piers. Piers then reached into the inside pocket of his jacket and pulled out his hospital card. “My cell number is on there, but don’t call the work number…I’m taking some time off. Call me anytime. Or maybe I’ll bump into you sometime. I’m sorry about all this, Glaiza…I recommend spending some time with your friends, okay?” Not really sure how to say goodbye to a girl who’d just lost her last bit of “family,” Piers walked back to his car to hear his radio emit a message from Duo. A few key words caused a cold sweat to break out on his forehead. “Melinda…left…must be found by nightfall.” The fact that she was fine at the moment (no doubt the deduction of Duo’s crafty nightmare that, quite honestly, even freaked Piers out a bit) gave little consolation to Piers as he attempted to drive as slowly as he could away from Glaiza’s house. Speeding off wouldn’t help her condition, despite Piers’s mounting fear over Melinda.

As soon as Piers got back on the road, he accelerated rapidly. Attempting to probe his rational mind in the midst of his strong emotions of fear and anxiety, Piers came to realization that heading back to Guardian HQ was not an intelligent move. “Come on, Piers,” he said to himself. “Get real. If Melinda ran away from HQ, why are you going there to look for her? Chances are, she came to where the action is…perhaps. Another possibility is that she went somewhere due to a recent vision. I’ve got more of a chance finding her here in town than anywhere near HQ. Plus, Duo is probably doing a thorough search right now on the grounds of HQ.”

A memory of a younger Melinda staring up at Piers when he first met her, her eyes shifting from him to Skitters like it was a routine, everyday thing to see a nightmare beside a human, flashed across his mind. “Melinda…left…must be found by nightfall,” Duo had said. One more image of Melinda came across Piers’s mind, and before it vanished his car accelerated even more.

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Melinda wandert over the cemetary until she stood before a grave frowning she pulled away the weeds until the name of her grandma was clear again "hey grandma it has been a while has it" as far as melinda could remember her grandma was the first she told about the nightmares and the only that did not declare her insane not long after it she passed away. she sighed "i ran away from the guardians because it is not safe not with three watchers around". she looked at the air and shivert little though the sun was shining it was stil cool 'i better hide they are probely looking for me' she walked towards the older area of the cemetary hoping to find a crypt that had already been opened.

Trojan.FlyStudio.I i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-10-2012 03:53 AM
    Threads

OOC: Controlling Harue for Rem_Nightfall's Absence.

Harue needed to calm down. Duo just suddenly stormed out of the room without warning. A quiet signal that went off from Melinda's room blinked.

"W-what's wrong?" He asked a technician. "What's going on?"

"The Watcher left. Duo is out to find her."

Harue's heart beat unsteadily. What a catastrophe! His first encounter with a sentient Nightmare and now, the Watcher is missing? Should he stay here in HQ? or should he follow Duo and the rest to look for Melinda?

After a while of nervous pacing, Harue decided to stay in HQ. Now with all the Guardians out in town, HQ with be left with nobody to guard it and this time, it must be up to Harue to do so.

This was his first time being left alone without supervision and it made him a bit scared. He didnt have Duo's confidence, Piers' calmness and Karn's authority. He was just a trainee...

But something inside Harue gripped his reserve. He clenched it in his hand with quiet determination.

I CAN DO THIS. I MUST DO THIS! I'm a Guardian!

Harue stood up when a piece of paper fell out of his lap. it was the bloody newspaper clipping he used to bind Gill's wounds last night. His stomach gave an involuntary lurch. Last night seems so far away, and yet there was no sleep in his veins. Maybe it was all that adrenaline.

If he could, he would've picked out the bloody newspapers and throw it in the trash himself, but his hand shivered at the thought of touching blood again. He was about to call the technician when he found something else in the pile of paper.

"What is this?" Harue wondered, holding the note on its ends. "It must be the note Gill received prompting him to go to the librar-- hold on... there's something... Something written at the back."

Harue didn't know what to do. The first instinct he had was grab the Guardian radio and call Piers.
    Last edited by i_say_sabotage; 06-14-2009 at 09:24 AM.

It is hard to say there is a reason for being anywhere
    Even if you retrace your steps

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information