AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 96 FirstFirst ... 36 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 56 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,150 of 2393

Thread: RPG: Nightmare Hunt (A Supernatural/Mystery RPG)

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Location- Landy's apartment
    Status- Day
    Role- Feral
    Items- N/A

Suddenly, it was Landy was flung back into the real world. She could see again but everything was dimmed and she couldn't discern what she was looking at.

It took her a moment to get her feeling back. She felt the hand rubbing her back, the paw kneading her side, the pressure of the shoulder her head was leaning on, and the wet of the tears on her face.

She quickly stopped her tears.

Flashes of the face from her dreams danced in her head. She managed to collect her thoughts around them, though.

She was in her bed. The soft red sheets under her that went with her Indian palace themed bedroom told her that.

The soft paw that was kneading her side nervously was Miss Noir. That part was normal.

But she was unsure about the other parts. Who's shoulder was she on and who was rubbing her back? She pulled away to see.

It was Nerisa. The woman looked a little frazzled and uncomfortable. But Landy's real question was why is she here?

And she voiced this.

"What are you doing here? What happened? I can't think right now..." She put her hand to her head because another of those splitting migranes had just over taken her again.

"Ugh.. My head," she mumbled. Miss Noir then wiggled her way onto Landy's lap, stood up on her hind legs (resting her front paws on Landy's chest), and looked her in the eyes.

She let out a low, steady mew before she started rubbing her head against Landy's cheek. Landy absentmindedly reached her hand down to stroke her back as she tried to puzzle through her small pile of recollections and the pounding pain in her head.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Role: Vagrant
    Items: Powder

" Ok then, since you took that powder you should feel yourself gathering energy. This is where your training will begin, the energy you feel is partially the powder so don't worry if you think you can't store it." Moir felt great about the energy flowing into her body and around her body. She sighed and sat down in the grass.

" This is your training, Moir, your task is to create a force strong enough like this." Moir watched as a small whirlwind went Rod's way. She was amazed by the effects of this powder.

"Alright. I shall do my best." Moir focused the energy that was coming in and around her body. She held out her hands in front of her and as she continued to focus the energy, she could see the wind forming before her but as she got distracted by her accomplishment, the wind dissippated.

" The powder is designed to help you keep up enough energy to create the force so there's enough for you to use until you can build the energy up yourself. I know it's bitter but it will help with your training. Don't worry about Meril, Styx is inside the house hidden away from those who can and can't see him, he will protect Meril while we are out here." Moir felt a sense of security knowing that Meril was protected when she couldn't protect her at the moment. She smiled and continued focusing on her energy. When she felt the energy was high, she placed her hands and waited for the whirlwind to appear. As she felt the energy gathering, she pushed the wind away from her. This caused her to be pushed back and the wind flew towards a tree causing it to move briskly. Moir stood up and stretched out.

"I will get you! You wretched wind!!!!" Moir sat back down and focused her energy once more to attain that whirldwind.
    -----------------------------------------------

Role: Watcher
    Items: Purse

"Well, I could probably get you that fruit smoothie and the cheesecake. As for the job, we are actually looking for a new waitress, as one..." Ardelle looked at the waitress curiously. Her pause was sudden and unexplainable. Ardelle was puzzled by this pause and her behavior.

"...can't be a waitress anymore." Ardelle looked towards the ground, feeling the waitress' sadness.

"Well, I am sure that whom ever that waitress was, had done the best job at serving the kind people of this coffee shop." Ardelle replied while smiling. She felt that the waitress' sadness but she also felt that she was glad too.

"Well, um," Ardelle paused as she got a copy of her resume out of her purse. "This is my resume if you need a copy of it. I also have some references upon request if you need them."

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Jace
    Sync: ???? (flux)
    Items: none

“You’ve shown me that I have nothing, nothing at all to offer you. My loved ones…my Glaiza (he had no fear of mentioning her name as Jace had already done so), the citizens of this town…are still at risk. I have failed, and miserably so. So, now all I can do is perform my job to the utmost of my ability. And somehow, I feel that was your intention all along, wasn’t it, Jace? To get me to swear that our conflict will be authentically pure and unhindered, and that you will face Piers DeFoe as no one else ever has. Yes, that was your intention, I believe…and I also believe I’ve figured this out too late. The agenda I sought to push is gone. And we are left with nothing but a commitment to give our all against one another. The ultimate…’game’?”

Jace smiled.
    "Take away everything a man has and he is left with just himself for company. And that company will be what drives him to insanity." Jace said methodicly. He was proud that Piers could see how he had cut down all his options. Left but one option. One choice. Fight. A fight that would rip the heavens themselves open. To allow god to decend onto the world and to bring froth the demons of the earth. To make the realm of nightmares more real then anyone could hope. Then. Only then could he have what he wanted...
    "You impress once again Piers. Impressive in itself." Thanatos noted with some measure of happiness in his voice.

“I would free you, Jace, from the plight and the darkness Thanatos has brought to your mind. You could beat him yourself, I believe. But you won’t, will you? I hope I’m wrong. I hope you will. Either way, the words of a certain Man come to my mind at the moment: ‘Those that live by the sword, die by the sword.’ Your violence will come to an end with your death, a death brought on, most likely, by the very violence you disseminate. I don’t know when, or how. So, the only thing I can truly give you is that warning. I don’t believe you’ll heed it; but I hope you do.”

"Ha die? Me? Not if I kill all the strongest first. Then I can't be beat and I'm free to be immortal forever." Jace almost laughed in glee at his own words. "Free to be the strongest. Never fearing being beaten. Never fearing anything. To live forever as the strongest. I live by no sword but by death is how I live. And death is me. So tell me how is it possible then that I will die by death if I am it?"

At that brief moment of madness a glass flew across the room. On reaction Jaces left hand went up and and the blade extended from his the blackness on his hand. It sliced cleanly into the glass before it suddenly shatter. The sharp pieces sprayed across his face and cut lined it as crimson blood trickled down. Then with a hiss and smell of sulfer all the cuts on his black skin healed. They sealed and no scar remaind. As the blade retreated back into him it became obvious had he wanted to that blade would have easily pierced Piers and killed him before he could have reacted. Jace laughed.
    "I never thought you one to try something so under handed. You lost a lot of respect you earned this meeting." Jace stood, "I will have no more dealing with you..." He paused, "However we would like to say one more thing each. Alone."

At that moment the blackness shot across Jaces face and Thanatos was there in full,
    "This is only temperary so that the word we speak will not be heard by the other." He cleared his throat. "I admire you Piers. So I warn you again. Keep those near you close but do not expose you heart. A blade may find its way there from the person you least expect." He grinned with pride. "Claiming your life will be my crowning achivement. A prize to show the world and a display of my power. Do not let your burdens make you weak for our final duel." He almost looked ready to let Jace talked when he added, "Oh and when you see your Glazia tell her this. 'The chessboard says check'. She will not understand it yet. But one day she will. One day." With that the black faded away and left only a human Jace facing him.

"Piers." Jace said with a more human voice then ever. In fact it even surprised him. With no connection to Thanatos he felt like he had once in a memory. "At another time I may have called you brother. As kind as my mother but sharp and praticed like a sword. I fear the day you must die." He sounded saddened, "I will make sure it is a warriors death and your song will be for all to hear and know, 'Here dies a man with a heart you shall never match'. Watch yourself Piers. Those closest may not always be as trust worthy as you know." Jace almsot smiled to him, "Live long. Live long and know peace." He almsot sounded like he wanted Piers to live.

Then the half of Thanatos faded back. They both seemed silent. Their form impressive, proud and powerful. It drew the shadows inwards towards them and madness shone from one eye, evil from the other. They both breathed deep before saying in unison.
    "Till the battle to end all of this. Grow stronger. It's now a war you can't hide."
    Then they walked out.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2015 01:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

Role:Watcher
    Items: Pen, Paper

Chinatsu slammed her fist on the table once more. "DAMN IT!!!" She yelled before being pinned on the ground. "You idiot! What were you thinking?! You probably got Piers in more danger!" Her father said holding her down. "Shut up! Dont act like you care! You didnt even want me in the first place!" She kicked her father off and grabbed a pen and a piece of paper. She started to write down a note, something to inform Piers.

Piers,

That was me. Dont be scared while Im writing this...Its Chinatsu. I wanted to do something useful...All I do is burden people. Im outside the building...Dont go to get me. You need to protect anyone who is close to you. Please do me a favor. If I got you in any danger, I apologize. I hate this..but I think I might be able to move on if I die. Its my fault if I end up dead anyways. I did run away from HQ....Anyways, Goodbye Piers. Its been a nice journey and Im sad its coming to an end.

-Chinatsu

Chinatsu picked up the note and placed it on the table where Piers sat. She began to cry after she put it down. Piers was the whole reason she met the Guardians and she was going to miss him. Her father touched her shoulder trying to comfort her. "Dont touch me...I dont want to be touched by a ungrateful jerk. You're the whole reason that I get hurt whenever someone tries to get into my life. You didnt want to care for a kid that had bad health problems..You didnt want a kid who probably isnt going to live to be an adult even if she is saved. All you wanted was to keep your money, your life, and your spouse. Just leave me alone..and dont act like you give a damn." Chinatsu said hitting his hand away.
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Senior Member Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2010 05:14 PM
    Threads

Role: Guardian
    Items: Guardian radio, Sword Handle

Ika noticed no one was in here but a group of techs. He walked over to them>"Have you guys seen Karn today?"The Techs looked up in annoyance." We think, we saw him walk outside." The techs said in unison. He decided to go out the back door. He looked around to see Karn there." Karn, i have some news from Piers, Retaining Melinda."He took a deep breath, then spoke."Supposedly, Melinda has been seeing Mark in Her visions. I don't know if it is true, but it is what piers told me to tell you."

Never Give In, Never Give up.

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads

Items: Strength Powder, Focus Powder, Balance Powder, Medicine Bag

After watching Moir try and come close to producing the wind Ozman decided to help.
    " That was a good try Moir." Ozman said walking over to her, " You must feel the wind inside of you in order to truly master this training. You must become one with it."
    He channeled some of his energy into his hand and created the same force as last time.
    " You have to clear your mind of things like worry or sadness, the powder also helps with focusing." Ozman said getting into his stance, " The wind is a powerful force of nature and when it pushed you back it meant that your base was not stable, If you keep yourself stable you will be able to master this and create a style of your own."
    He showed Moir how to brace herself from the force of the wind while she created it.
    " Now, try it again."

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

Crazy Personified janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Ouran Patch Manekineko
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2011 09:55 AM
    Threads

Role:
    Items:

GLAIZA'S POV

"Well, I am sure that whom ever that waitress was, had done the best job at serving the kind people of this coffee shop."

Yeah, she did. She tried her best, and she wants nothing more to bring it back to the way it was before. Back to when she didn't have to be the boss, back to when things were a little less complicated. Back when she only had to worry about a death that was decades ago, and not one so recent, and just as painful

"Babe? Any chance you want to tell me why you're talking to yourself in the third person?"

I wanted to smack him, for ruining an emotional moment.

"Well, um, this is my resume if you need a copy of it. I also have some references upon request if you need them."

"Um, sure," I reply as I take the resume from her, "Let me just give this to Boss Anna, and then I'll take your order. I'll be right with you."

"Babe~~"

"Babe~~~~"

"BABE!!"

WHAT?!

"Nothing, I just wanted to annoy you is all. Heehee."

(OOC: Sorry for the fluffy entry)
    Last edited by janajee; 01-08-2010 at 01:13 AM.
    ---
    "They called me mad, I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me." -Nathaniel Lee
    ---

---
    Being crazy only means I'm smarter than you
    ---

Senior Member Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Grey Ribbon Silver Ribbon L Laptop
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2013 08:48 AM
    Threads

(I finally have one of those trendy Guardian Radios! Huzzah! ^^ Fer was made in #709, for those who want to remember. And Sab, let's hurry.)

Cerise
    Items: Guardian radio, Suitcase, Cell phone, Apples

"Nice to meet you, Miss Reid. Excuse me while I go get something to eat. You're welcome to join me if you'd like."

She smiled, “Please. Call me Cerise.”

A kindly tech opened the gates for her and she thanked him with a nod.

“I’d like to join you, Harue. Let me just drop off my things at my room, which I believe has been prepared already. I’ll meet you in the mess hall in five minutes. Is that all right?”

“Miss Reid,” the tech intervened, “I could take your things for you. If you like, just go on ahead with Sir Harue.”

Somehow, this annoyed Cerise. Since when did Guardian Headquarters become a hotel?

“Mr. Ferdinand Valentine, right?" She glanced at his ID, "Thank you for your offer, but I’d like for you to just show me the way. I’ll need to see where my room is too. And please, just call me Cerise."

She turned to Harue before leaving and grinned, "I'll see you in a while, kiddo."

Ferdinand's name would have made most others laugh, but there was no sign of amusement on her face when she mentioned it. The tech was a bit taken aback by her request. Still, he complied and led her to her new room. “Yes, of course, Miss Cerise. Please call me Fer.”

She smirked, “Just Cerise, my good man.”

“Cerise.” he shook his head, “It feels unnatural, miss. I don’t think I’ll get used to it.”

“Oh all right, Miss Cerise, if you have to,” She put both her hands up and laughed lightly, “but that’s as far as you go.”

As he gave her the room keys, Fer thought of Chinatsu. He was only able to glimpse at her yesterday, and he wondered where she was and if she was safe. At least, Chinatsu wasn’t as peculiar as this new Guardian.

Items: Guardian radio, Cell phone

Five minutes later, Cerise had changed out of her sweater and into a sleeveless yet collared carmine top. She had asked Fer where the mess hall was and therefore did not lose her way at all. Odd that she did not see a single fellow Guardian on her way there. They must all be out on missions, Cerise reasoned. Once inside, she looked left and right for Harue's long dark hair. Some of the hall’s present occupants glanced at the eye-catching auburn curls and prayed the new Guardian would last long.
    Last edited by Solsaiden Hel; 01-10-2010 at 09:05 AM.

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Silver Ribbon Four Leaf Clover Teal Ribbon
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2019 02:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aspirantgarde

Items: Guardian radios (2), Cell phone

At that brief moment of madness a glass flew across the room. On reaction Jaces left hand went up and and the blade extended from his the blackness on his hand. It sliced cleanly into the glass before it suddenly shatter. The sharp pieces sprayed across his face and cut lined it as crimson blood trickled down. Then with a hiss and smell of sulfer all the cuts on his black skin healed. They sealed and no scar remaind. As the blade retreated back into him it became obvious had he wanted to that blade would have easily pierced Piers and killed him before he could have reacted. Jace laughed.
    "I never thought you one to try something so under handed. You lost a lot of respect you earned this meeting." Jace stood, "I will have no more dealing with you..." He paused, "However we would like to say one more thing each. Alone."

Piers was thoroughly confused. He had thought that the flying glass had been some ploy of Jace’s but Jace seemed to believe that Piers was responsible for it. He had no time to ponder this as he forced himself to pay attention to the parting words of Jace and Thanatos.

At that moment the blackness shot across Jaces face and Thanatos was there in full,
    "This is only temperary so that the word we speak will not be heard by the other." He cleared his throat. "I admire you Piers. So I warn you again. Keep those near you close but do not expose you heart. A blade may find its way there from the person you least expect." He grinned with pride. "Claiming your life will be my crowning achivement. A prize to show the world and a display of my power. Do not let your burdens make you weak for our final duel." He almost looked ready to let Jace talked when he added, "Oh and when you see your Glazia tell her this. 'The chessboard says check'. She will not understand it yet. But one day she will. One day." With that the black faded away and left only a human Jace facing him.

Again, Piers had no time to respond to what Thanatos was saying, but carefully noted each word so as to hopefully retain the bulk of it. This was the second time Thanatos had mentioned placing trust in the wrong places; that had to be a significant fact. Piers could only wonder why Thanatos wanted him to communicate a message to Glaiza. Defying his wishes could potentially cause his wrath to fall on the wrong people. So, should he do it? Thanatos’s words were laced with awe, but Piers caught the cold realization that Thanatos would ultimately seek to claim his life as his “prize.” Suddenly, Jace’s features began to take over and then he began to speak to Piers in a tone that seemed to actually resonate with empathy for Piers’s unenviable position.

"Piers." Jace said with a more human voice then ever. In fact it even surprised him. With no connection to Thanatos he felt like he had once in a memory. "At another time I may have called you brother. As kind as my mother but sharp and praticed like a sword. I fear the day you must die." He sounded saddened, "I will make sure it is a warriors death and your song will be for all to hear and know, 'Here dies a man with a heart you shall never match'. Watch yourself Piers. Those closest may not always be as trust worthy as you know." Jace almsot smiled to him, "Live long. Live long and know peace." He almsot sounded like he wanted Piers to live.

If Thanatos had hinted that he wanted Piers to live, it was only because he wanted to kill Piers himself. Yet, Jace’s wishes for his well-being sounded terribly genuine and authentic. And Piers had no idea what to make of it all. For, laced with the wishes for his well-being, was the promise that Jace would be the one to kill him. Jace’s intentions were paradoxical, and as much as it would have been easier for Piers to think of him as a foe, now he was relating to him as a person. Even more troubling was the revelation that Jace would have, at “another time,” called him “brother.” As Thanatos had said earlier, “life can play such cruel games.” And indeed, it could. It was even now. For just as Piers was beginning to understand Jace, to some degree, he clearly believed that this would be the last meeting between them that would not end in bloodshed. And, truly…he was not settled with that thought. As Jace left, he felt that a man he related to more than any of the Guardians was leaving as well, only to meet him, in the future, in battle. Sadly, all he could say was….nothing. Nothing at all.

Only the sound of writing on the table broke his thoughts. He was alone in the room, and turned to see a pen writing on a piece of paper on the table that he and Jace had sat around, unguided by any human hand. Astonished, to say the least, Piers saw the pen fall to a rest, and slowly approached the message.

Piers,

That was me. Dont be scared while Im writing this...Its Chinatsu. I wanted to do something useful...All I do is burden people. Im outside the building...Dont go to get me. You need to protect anyone who is close to you. Please do me a favor. If I got you in any danger, I apologize. I hate this..but I think I might be able to move on if I die. Its my fault if I end up dead anyways. I did run away from HQ....Anyways, Goodbye Piers. Its been a nice journey and Im sad its coming to an end.

-Chinatsu

A sharp intake of breath was all that could be heard in the room. Then Piers said, out loud, “Chinatsu? Chinatsu, can you hear me? I hope…I pray you hear me, Chinatsu. Don’t worry about me; I’m fine. I don’t know where you are, and I know you told me not to come get you, but…you sound as if you’re sure of death. It doesn’t have to be this way, Chinatsu. Please, meet me at HQ as soon as you can. Let’s talk about this. I’ll respect your wishes and not come for you, but I need you to rethink this. Just give us a chance, Chinatsu; come to HQ and talk with us. Please.” He was still shocked that Chinatsu was able to communicate with him; perhaps she would explain how later.

Unsure if his words got through to her or not, he added, “I’m going there right now.” And he was. He had so many things to write down, analyze, and make plans out of. Above all, his personal investigation involved Madeleine, and it seemed the clue in the newspaper was his only lead. The problem was, he had not had the time to understand the clue.

Before walking out, he tried to pay the cashier of the Seven Halos. The cashier just shook her head, claiming that any friend of J’s would eat their free of charge. Still shocked at how Jace was viewed in the slums, he tipped the cashier, requesting she give the money to the waitress, June. “And,” he added, “Please give an important message to Jace. Tell him, ‘Piers said he didn’t throw the glass’. He’ll understand.” With that, he walked the long distance back to his car and sped towards HQ.

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Karn

Role: Guardian (?)

"Karn, I have some news from Piers, Retaining Melinda."

Karn turned methodicly. He had come outside after eating to get a few breaths of fresh air and feel the wind for a while. It felt a day of change and he was quick to sniff up the fresh air while he could. Yawning to himself and stretching his arms he looked towards Ika as he came running up.
    "What is it?"

"Supposedly, Melinda has been seeing Mark in Her visions. I don't know if it is true, but it is what piers told me to tell you."

Something snapped. A small thread that had hung out, long since hidden to protect himself. Something fragile and soft. His memories of the person who took him in and showed him more to life and brought him to the person he loved. Karn didn't even realise he had pinned Ika to the wall with one hand until a tech called out. The act itself and the speed scared Karn. He looked to see that Gray had spread mechanicaly up his arm to cover more. He felt lighter with Grays' support. Stronger. Only then did he remember Ika. He quickly let go of Ika's throat.
    "I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me." He shook his head and watched Gary return to its normal covering.
    "Where is she? What is it she saw? You have to tell me!"

Jace

Jace pulled up his hood as he walked out, to not scare some of the customers but he didn't hide it as well as before. He walked calmly out humming something to himself and thinking about his victory. As he past out through the door a person caught his eye. Maybe it was luck, maybe the great intervention of some powerful force, or maybe just a bored GM that ruled reality. He smiled as he came to reconise the figure.
    "It's her." Thanatos muttered.
    "What luck. We can remove another bother."
    "Gill will maybe have a friend."
    Jace kneeled down and checked the girl. She was dying. He smiled broadly. She would live. Just. Will power would pull her through it. He grinned more. Something with strong will power could become a strong weapon. He picked her, no effort at all for Thanatos's side, but put no effort in doing it carefully. He was interested to see if she survived.

Jace laid her down on the rough bed he had here. This was one of his little havens. A little place to hide out when he need to escape from the pull of fighting.Most usful for a day like this. A small coal fire burned in the end of the room. This place was once for those who had to look after the sewers here for a long time. It was long since unused. Excpet for him. The dark damp walls reflected his style really. It was perfect. He then went and sat in the corner. He crossed his legs and cupped his hands.
    "Time for the waiting game."
    "While we wait we can discuss what we need to do next. Before it all starts."
    "True." Jace glanced at the body lying there, "Then when sleeping beauty wakes up?"
    "She will find herself in a nightmare." Thanatos grinned on his side, "Wont you Chinatsu?"
    Last edited by Valkarma; 01-08-2010 at 03:01 PM. Reason: I forgot about Jace. Me! Forget about him! It's shocking :P
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

Senior Member Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-17-2010 05:30 PM
    Threads

Items:

Vierra sat on the bus that was heading to the station near the abandoned factory. She hated car rides as well, had been born being prone to car sickness and liked to walk whenever she could. But this was an emergency, she didn't want to waste anymore time. Finally, she was one step closer to finding Hanayume Rio. Not that she cared about Rio.

She just wanted to finish her mission.

Clicking her tongue Vierra fumbled with her iPod. Its battery had run out and she was in desperate need for music. She sighed and stuffed it into her messanger bag. leaning on her arm, she looked out the window and frowned at how sunny it was. Everything was telling her something bad was about to happen. Bad things had already happened, actually.

She met a feral boy who had a more than troublesome nightmare that had made her play games and had threatened to kill the boy. Vierra hoped at the back of her mind that Aiden was still alright.

She was chased down by Seda, then interrogated as if she was a criminal. Although she kind of was, a Vagrant is such a thing to a Guardian. Something to be eliminated. She was lucky Seda hadn't tried to take Tira.

Vierra traced a raindrop on the other side on the window with her finger and sighed again. This was going to be a long ride.

---

The raven haired girl jumped off the bus with unusual energy and looked around expectantly. Rio's apartment is around here. She spotted the abandoned factory and began towards it, trying to spot an apartmet building. When the said building came into view, Vierra's eyes nearly shone. So close. She was so close she could almost taste it.

Rio's apartment was on the fifth floor, but the room was of course, locked. Vierra reached up and stealthily removed one of her earrings, feeling the slender hook of the needle and gave a brittle chuckle. She hadn't bought these earrings just for the design. The hook on the end was a perfect make-shift lockpick.

Inserting the earring into the lock, she casually looked around to see if anyone was nearby. There was no sound anywhere. Vierra's slender fingers wrapped around the earring and jiggled it left and right. With a flick of her wrist, she heard a defined 'click'. Her crooked smile appeared for but a second, as she replaced her earring and put her hand on the doorknob.

Now she could taste it. The taste of triumph.

She turned the knob.

聞こえますか 僕の声が 君の事を そっと想う季節が続く

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Items: inhaler

a tech jogged up to karn and ika and rested on his hands on his knee's "karn *huff* ika *huff* it's melinda * huff huff* she had some kind off seizure, she is *huff* in the medical department" he straightend and took a few deep breaths "the doctor asked me to find you since we don't think it's wise to call pierce at the moment". The tech was not stupid if pierce heard this happend while he was away he would make haste to come back and probely not think things true. He looked at karn with a worried face "it did not good karn, not good at al".

Hq medical department

The doctor ran his hand through his hair as he looked through the files "virusses, colds, bacterian infectections, lung damage, amnesia, area's of the brain that werent working anymore" he threw the files on the table and turned to the girl in the bed, a heart monitor beeped steadily as the oxygan machiene helped her breath "is this it melinda? after al that your just gonna give up?but then again how much more can your body take"

Mindscape/vision

Melinda laid in the dead grass not moving a ocasional nightmare poked her and then left giggeling. The gate behind her pulsed as one nightmare after another came through it.she felt so peacefull but also something felt wrong. 'mark' sat beside her running his finger through her hair "ssst they don't need you now" melinda just blinked 'they do need me i'm a watcher but it's so peacefull here..' she closed her eyes as 'mark' smirked.

outside

melinda's face scrunched up for a moment and then relaxed again.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

Senior Member Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ika was surprised at Karns movement he didn't expect him. He looked at Karn as he let go of him." i don't know all the de-." He was interrupted by the tech huffing."karn *huff* ika *huff* it's melinda * huff huff* she had some kind off seizure, she is *huff* in the medical department" he straightend and took a few deep breaths "the doctor asked me to find you since we don't think it's wise to call pierce at the moment". Ika looked at karn."well lets go!" Ika ran as fast as he could to the medical room occasionally bumping into a tech, and losing his balance.

Ika looked around to see the doc and melinda in the room. he looked at her."What's wrong with her doc?" Ika was out of breath, but he was used to it.

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads

Items: Cellphone, Staff

Rod was weak and sore all over from the effects of the powder. Ozman appeared and disappeared attempting to hit Rod. He blocked each attac k even though it put a strain on his body, he was starting to bleed more rapidly now as it continued. He cursed and quickly removed his shirt so it wouldn't slow him down.
    " I'll give it everything I got." Rod said calmly, " Zen, He's coming your way."
    " I'll be ready." Zen said taking some of the focus powder, " I hope you're ready Ozman."
    " But I am ready Zen." Ozman said as another clone of himself appeared, " The question is are you ready."
    " He's strong enough to make two clones of himself and fight with me?!" Rod said surprised, " What can't you do?"
    " Well I certainly can't kill you now can I?" Ozman said sarcastically, " But there are things that only I know that you don't."
    " Why doesn't that surprise me." Rod said with a sigh, " I can't keep fighting like this."
    Ozman reappeared completely destroying the staff that was made for this training session.
    " Aw man, now this will get a lot worse." Rod picking up two pieces of the staff, " I'm starting to feel light headed."
    " Fight through it! This is part of your training, don't give up now!" Ozman said with enthusiasm, " Keep going until you can't move anymore."
    " I don't know if I can....." Rod said stumbling. He was getting dizzy and couldn't see straight but he wanted to keep going. It's only a matter of time before he falls out again.

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Karn

Karn was as fast as Ika to getting to Melinda. Gray was spreading up his body again. His legs felt lighter then possible and he skidded slightly as he got there. Melinda was laid out on the bed. her expression changed ever so slightly. Karn had to calm himself again as he realised he was standing right above her without noticing.
    "Melinda." He had to hold back the emotions building up, "Melinda wake yourself up right now and explain yourself." What was that grounding sound? Karn only just realised it was it own teeth. "Melinda you brush of this crap that is holding you back and wake up right now. If we couldn't even hold within this spot I'm damn sure that whatever is holding you now can't hold you either. Now wake up!"

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Items: inhaler

Melinda did not react or move or at karn's voice. the doctor aproached carefully "we are keeping her in a forced coma right now, until we are sure that she had the time to recover" he turned to ika "her brain has taken quite a blow the odd part is melinda isent known to have seizures"

Mindscape/vision

'Mark' raised his brows at the yelling voice "ignore him, your safe now my sweet no illness can touch you here" the nightmare knew he needed to get melinda's trust, she was stil holding his complete birth back. it was amazing that after al this crap she stil was not willing to depend on him but that would change in time. Melinda however opened her eyes at karn's voice "no they need me.." she pushed 'marks' hands off her and stood glaring at him. He glared back "i am the only thing keeping you alive princess". she glared at him "yes but this is my mind isent it?". he paled when she concetrated, the grass grew green again and the red sky was turned blue. the gate and the nightmares were stil there but she did not care about that "i do not need you, i never needed you". 'Mark' roared in anger when a eggshell formed around him and he was captured. melinda sank to the ground everything turned to there old state except the egg infront of her, she laid down panting.

outside mindscape/vision

Melinda's face scrunched up as in extreme pain while the machienes beeped like crazy. Her hands twitched and she whimpered only to relax completlyafter a few minuten.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ika looked at karn."Clam down, telling her to wake up wont work, She will wake up when she needs to." He looked at Melinda." I have a feeling, this is all because of this Mark fellow, that she has been seeing in her vision." He sighed again."Doc, how long will she be under the coma?"

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Items: N/A

The air felt cold as Chinatsu heard his words. She felt herself fade in and out a couple times. "Ugh...lord..." She said to herself getting out of the chair. She hummed a song to herself trying to get her spirits up. She felt another pain one straight across her cheek. Her father stood his face angry but he had a cruel smile. Chinatsu shrugged and started walking. Her father grabbed her by her hair and slapped her again. "What do you want me to say? 'Oh father I was soo wrong and Im sorry!' or 'Hey dad, stop being such a jerk!' " She grabbed her fathers hand and flipped him on the ground. "This is exactly why Im not apologizing or taking back what I said. You're abusive anyways!" She yelled. Her father smiled wider and the air became dark. "Oh I see...once i broke your outer shell of a nice guy I see who you really are. You didnt voluntarily want me...you raped my mom. This is just my nightmare. Go away...Im stronger than my mom. I dont need your thoughts." Chinatsu walked away crying again. Then it happened.

Chinatsu stopped crying after noticing something. Her body was moved from Seven Halos. She felt herself start to fade her pain coming back. She was in her body on an unknown object. She wanted to cry out to see if she was alone but her lips wouldn't move. Slowly she opened her eyes ignoring the sharp pains afflicting her body. "Why...?" was all she could say from her pain. When she turned her head only to find herself tremble with fear. There was Jace sitting next to her. She tried to move back a bit knowing she might feel more pain in the next minute. Chinatsu closed her eyes hoping she wouldn't be a murder victim.
    Last edited by Luka Megurine; 01-11-2010 at 12:11 PM. Reason: Post seemed Vague....
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Trojan.FlyStudio.I i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-10-2012 03:53 AM
    Threads

Nerisa
    Role: Feral
    Items: Photo

"What are you doing here? What happened? I can't think right now..." She put her hand to her head because another of those splitting migranes had just over taken her again.

"You're welcome, dear." Nerisa graced Landy with a thin smile and went out of the room for a while. She grabbed the teapot from the stove and poured the hot contents into one of the cups on the table. It would do Landy good to have a bit of tea.

"I'm no doctor, but paracetamol might lessen your headache," Nerisa said, handing her a tablet.

Nerisa watched Landy nurse her tea, all the while her face contorted with heaviness. "I don't know what happened, honestly. I bet even you would know more than me. Your friend Piers came over last night, and the next thing I know, hell broke loose and you were unconscious on the bed."

Nerisa bit her lip. Explaining to Landy all about the woman on fire, about Melinda and Piers and everything else would be a little too much on her. She sat there quietly, not sure what to do or say.

++
    Harue
    Items: Radio, Lunchbox

Harue filled his tumbler with cold water. He tapped his lunchbox and nodded to himself. He was now ready to go.

Miss Cerise entered the mess hall as he was about to head out, and Harue greeted her with a wave.

"Miss Cerise, do you plan to get something to eat before you start work? I'm afraid I have to leave HQ for a while. It's not hospitable to leave you in HQ all alone, but Si-- Karn is somewhere in the building I heard. I am not sure about the others."

Yes well, Harue thought to himself, I know where Sir Yorick is and he's currently out of HQ, probably wondering which of his hands is his left. Harue sighed in mild irritation.

Nevertheless, Sir Yorick is a fellow Guardian and Harue decided it wasn't much trouble to go out and meet him. He was supposed to continue his investigation on Rio Hanayume's disappearance, anyway. Harue smiled. He was starting to enjoy field work.

++

Yorick
    Items: Radio

He struggled through an alley way, carefully maneuvering himself from any stray looks and dogdy strangers. This is the slums he was in. Not the perfect place to be when you're wounded and wearing a nice, blood-stained shirt.

Yorick calculated his steps to prevent further damage to his body. Some torn muscles in his arms and legs made movement painful. The punctured lung also made breathing hard. His vision was blurred with the lack of air, but plain breathing just made the pain in his chest get worse.

He found a dark corner covered with trash and decided to rest. In the middle of the shadows of buildings and stray pieces of tile roofing, Yorcik wondered why it always seemed so dark in the slums. Maybe it was because the houses are always packed tightly against each other? Or just the over-all ambience that caused it to be the "dark-and-gloomy" sort? He sat behind the huge trash dispenser for a while, examining his body for other injuries.

1, 2, 3.. ribs broken.. He chuckled. It's almost funny I got hurt and never knew how or why. One would think I'd already be used to her antics. Tch, damn Nightmare.

The grounds of Chain's oath often led Yorick to the most dangerous situations. Nevertheless, Chain is also able to render him almost invincible in the right moments. Cases like this one, however, made him extremely handicapped. Chain's abilities are only constrained to words. And, you know, words are pretty powerful.

Yorick giggled, and thick warm liquid spurted from his mouth.

"Ah hell.." Yorick spat the blood off. He stood up wiping his lips with the back of his hand, walking towards Chinatsu. For some reason, he felt a tinge of Chinatsu's fear mixing with the her pain, and the sudden proximity of transport.

Yorick picked up his feet to quicken his pace.
    Last edited by i_say_sabotage; 01-11-2010 at 11:21 AM.

It is hard to say there is a reason for being anywhere
    Even if you retrace your steps

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Karn

Karn had to almost slap himself. Again he had Ika pinned to the wall. All he could remember last was him saying 'Mark fellow' as if he was just some guy. Karn let go of his grip again.
    "I'm...I'm...Sorry." he looked down at his own hands, shaking. "I'm not sure what's up with me. I must not be getting enough sleep." He nodded, "Yea that must be it." he sounded like he was trying to convince himself.
    "Ika please tell me if her condition improves. I have to...I have to go. Just be alone." he shook his head, "No I gotta help Duo." Karn walked off almost looking in a daze.

When he finally got to his room he crashed out on the chair set up in the centre. Around him computers buzzed with energy. The fans made an almost strange noise of a choir. He ran his hand through his hair and took some calming breaths. He was loosing it to just snap like that. All this stress and lack of sleep must be the reason. He yawned and gave himself a slight shake. He had things to do first.

Jace

"She is awake."

"So?"
    "Well then I win the bet don't I."
    "I guess you do."
    Jace didn't look up from where he was. In fact he now had a book in his hands and one eye scanned each side. Something funny Jace had thought would be exciting to do, and Thanatos had agreed purely to shut him up. But he lowered that book now and looked up to the huddled form laid out on the bed. He stood up slowly and walked over to put another log on the fire. It burned crisply. The smoke rose through the piping to somewhere. He didn't care where. He was taking his time on purpose. To add to the fear. He walked over to grab an old stool from the corner. He pulled it along, scraping the floor with a hard feeling. Then he dropped it in front of the bed. He sat down slowly, testing the weight and making sure his breath could be heard. In the cold of the room, even with the fire, it could be seen. He them smiled.
    "So sleeping beauty. Which dream do you prefere?"

Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Chinatsu looked away for a minute and got herself to sit up. She opened her mouth and tried to speak. She looked up at Jace again hearing his voice. "What do..you want?" She asked. Chinatsu was still afraid but she couldnt make herself seem weak. "Why...did you take a weakling?" She got a bit enraged seeing as she wasnt dead. She took a deep breath to calm down but winced in pain. "Explain yourself..."
    Last edited by Luka Megurine; 01-11-2010 at 01:08 PM.

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Moir concentrated on making the whirlwind that Ozman had done. Last time, she nearly had it except that the force was far greater than she had expected. This time, as she concentrated, she imagined the whirlwind in her hands. She could feel, see and hear the wind as it began to gather. Moir watched as the wind gathered and once it was there, she let go of it and it hit a tree nearby. She threw her fist in the air and grinned like a champion.

"I have conquered you!!!!"

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ika again was pinned to the wall."I wonder how many time I'll be pinned to the wall today." he looked around."anyway Doc, i want you to keep me ant karn posted on melinda's condition." he sighed and spoke again."just contact me through the radio, right away if anything happens. I'll be over at the teaberry" With that ika walked off."She suffers more then we do...." he said under his breath as he made his way out of the HQ.

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Silver Ribbon Four Leaf Clover Teal Ribbon
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2019 02:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aspirantgarde

(Again, the image Piers is viewing is on post #886 by Solsaiden Hel)
    Items: Cell phone, Guardian radios (2)

Parking his car and walking inside HQ, Piers headed straight to the computer lab without truly noticing the techs around him. It wasn’t his intention to ignore anyone, but he had to move—and fast. Clues waited for him in the newspaper, anxiety mounted in his mind over Glaiza concerning Jace’s “renewed” threats, and Madeleine’s whereabouts were just as uncertain as they had ever been. Was Landy okay? How were the other Guardians faring? He strove to put aside his varied thoughts as he entered the computer lab. Asking for coffee, a pen, and paper from a nearby tech, Piers made his way to a computer.

Sitting down at the computer, Piers logged back onto the Town Tribunal’s website and looked at the comic drawn by a certain “Ian Sluggo” that depicted a character that, quite curiously, bore the same first name as him. Piers studied the picture, and then just decided to follow the simple rules provided above the comic, looking for things that were different in the two mostly-identical scenes.

He circled the missing items, and finally found all ten. Were they significant in themselves? Perhaps. After all, one of the missing images in the next frame of the comic was a little girl. Before Piers pondered that fact too long, he looked up to the top of the comic. He had his list of missing items, and under it he wrote down the line of numbers and letters that appeared on the banner in the sky in the comic. The banner in the next frame, however, was no code; it was a simple hint. But, if the “key” was “under” his “fingertips,” what could be associated with fingers, letters, and numbers?

Simple. The very item under his fingertips at that precise moment was a keyboard. Looking at the letters and numbers in the left frame of the comic, Piers observed that a pattern was emerging. He traced the design this pattern made on the keyboard, then drew it under the missing items on the piece of paper. He saw nothing significant until he placed the smaller figure the pattern made closer to the larger figure. And then, a letter became apparent. The letter “R.”

“R? R…what can that stand for? The only noticeable thing in terms of location that I see on the comic is “station,” as in the Police Station. How is that associated with the letter ‘R’? Am I getting that part right?” He took a few long gulps of his coffee, then looked back at the missing items he’d noted on the piece of paper. “And these…are they significant?”
    Last edited by Cross Avantgarde; 01-11-2010 at 03:03 PM.

Crazy Personified janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Ouran Patch Manekineko
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2011 09:55 AM
    Threads

Role: Unrevealed
    Items: None

GLAIZA'S POV

"Boss Anna, here's a resume of someone who wants to work here," I said as I walked back into the employees area and handed the resume to the manager.

"Glaiza, this is your job now remember?" she looked at me with laughter in her eyes.

"Yeah, but what do I know about hiring people, and seeing whether they're capable to be an employee or something? I mean I'm only a waitress! How do I know whether they're capable, or lazy, or... or... or-"

"Murderers? People with killers in their brain like yourself babe?"

Yeah, Sean, I doubt she's like you at all

"You never know who can kill, until you're dead, babe, and everyone dies in the end. So why not make sure you don't end up on the short end of the stick?"

Ignoring the philosophical thoughts of my nightmare, I focus once more on Boss Anna.

"Glaiza, you're a waitress, aren't you? And you're pretty good at it, I'm sure that you'll be able to tell if this girl is waitress material or not?"

Suddenly another one of the waitress suddenly turned to face the both of us.

"Ah, waitress number 3, I haven't seen you since yesterday."

Yesterday? What are you talking about?

"Did I say yesterday? I meant in a while. Pay attention, babe, she's trying to tell you something."

I tune in to Ms. Ladilin not waitress number 3, Sean as she talks about another applicant who came when I apparently was not around.

"There's this really nice guy, who also seems to want to apply for the job, and he waited all day for you yesterday, but when you showed up, he had just left. He said his name was Erebus," she said, sighing at the name because she apparently seems smitten by him.

(OOC: Was it yesterday-RP-time, Valk????)

"Haha, Erebus. Still sounds like a pepper spray or soap to me,"

Yeah, Sean... sounds... like a girl!!

SEAN'S POV

Me?

Girl?

I resent that remark!

I'm manly.

MANLY TO THE CORE!

Hmph.

At least manlier than chessboard dalmatian who giggles like a little kid. I on the other hand giggle like a man. A manly man.

Yeah.
    ---
    "They called me mad, I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me." -Nathaniel Lee
    ---

---
    Being crazy only means I'm smarter than you
    ---

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information