AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 96 FirstFirst ... 33 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 53 93 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,075 of 2393

Thread: RPG: Nightmare Hunt (A Supernatural/Mystery RPG)

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Silver Ribbon Four Leaf Clover Teal Ribbon
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2019 02:20 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aspirantgarde

Role: Guardian
    Items: Guardian radio, cell phone

Rays of light from the sun streamed into the aerie with stark intensity, and became the first thing Piers noticed as he woke from a sound sleep. He didn’t remember dreaming, and only slowly did he remember the events of the day before. Was Landy okay? Was Nerisa still tending to her? Where were the other Guardians, and how were their leads going? And how was Glaiza? Were Ika and Melinda feeling better? Myriad questions flooded his mind, though these were foremost.

He began speaking to himself before he got up, his voice groggy and reserved. “Okay, first…check on Ika and Melinda. Then, call Glaiza. Then, check for leads. Probably check the paper, first. Then, see if the other Guardians found out anything. Lastly, figure out what to do about this radio situation with Jace. And…hey, is Yorick off suspension yet?”

He slowly rose and called for a tech on his radio. One appeared at the door, and he requested a change of clothes and for his current clothes to be washed. The tech came back with jeans and a t-shirt; not exactly Piers’s style, but he didn’t care. His mind was too consumed with questions and his own investigation of Madeleine’s whereabouts to worry over his apparel.

He changed, went downstairs to shower, and painfully removed the cloth wrappings on his burns and cut, seeing that he seemed to be healing nicely. He gave thanks to God for the realization, took an uncomfortable shower as the heat from the water seemed to make the pain in his burns play up again, and then put the plain white t-shirt and blue jeans, brushing his teeth afterwards. While he did so, he heard Ika's voice sound off over the radio. Piers laughed and said to himself, "Well, Ika's doing fine, I see."

He then put the socks and tennis shoes that the tech had brought him earlier and that he had carried with him to the bathroom on. Just as soon as he exited the bathroom with a towel still around his neck, a tech from the infirmary ran up to him and informed him that he needed to get to the CatScan room as soon as possible.

“It’s Melinda, right?” he said almost to himself. Not waiting for the tech to respond, he ran to the room and found the doctor looking at the results with a concerned gaze.

“Doc, I know nothing about reading these results, so dumb it down for me,” Piers said with a grim tone, not expecting good news. He worked in a hospital, but was not qualified to read CatScan results. Melinda appeared to be okay, but something clearly had caught the doctor’s attentions on the CatScan results.

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Role: watcher
    Items: inhaler

The doctor pointed to the area's on the screen as another tech handed him the foto's from the last time "these area's are grey, they are for controling the speech and eyes" he handed pierce the other foto's "on this foto they were green which mostly means there active, if we may believe what we are seeing now than melinda should be unable to talk or see seeing that those area are now apearing dead on the scanner" he looked at pierce "i have three options here the machiene isent working right but is not really possible since we checked it before she came in, melinda is a medical mirecal or it has to do with her being a watcher". He turned back to the screen "seeing the odd things we have seen here i would say the last is the most logical, i did expect some braindamage from that odd vision she had but this is rather ridiculus even for her" he looked at pierce.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Role:Vagrant
    Items: Cellphone

Meril opened the door to her home to allow everyone in. She felt strange about letting a few strangers within her home.

" I guess this is where I leave. Styx you know what to do." Meril smiled at Ozman and waved.

"Lovely meeting you again. Hopefully I shall see you soon."

" Once I know Rod is settled I'll leave and go after Ozman. He'll wake up in a few hours." Meril and Moir nodded at each other and watched as Styx roamed around the house. She was intrigued by Styx's behaviour. Why would there be anyone in my home at this time of day?

" Shall we go in?" Meril walked into her home and showed them the way to the living room.

"Place Rod here. He needs to rest."
    ------------------------------------------

Role: Watcher
    Items: N/A

Ardelle slowly rose from her queen sized bed. Her maid knocked at her door, came in and opened the curtains to allow the sunshine into her room.

"Its a lovely day Miss. You should perhaps go looking for a job. Your aunt would appreciate that greatly instead of keeping you inside a majority of the day." Ardelle stretched in her bed and walked towards her closet.

"Of course Aunty proves a point. I don't like being inside but if there's no excitement outside, what's the point of being out there?" Her maid sighed and straightened out her bed sheet and made her bed.

"You know well there is lots of excitement out there. You just have to find it." Ardelle slowly got ready in her closet and walked out when she was ready.

"Alright. I am off."

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Senior Member Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Grey Ribbon Silver Ribbon L Laptop
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2013 08:48 AM
    Threads

Aiden
    Role: Feral
    Items: None

Aiden had a delicious serving of fresh fish and warm milk for breakfast. All day long he lay down in an open grass field, the blue sky spread above him, while the cats took turns sleeping on his stomach or letting Aiden pet their sleek fur. He made friends with cats of every breed, from the Turkish Angora to the Siamese and the Bengal. In the afternoon, they played Hide and Seek and Tag and he even had a dinner date with the gorgeous Selina Kyle. At the end of the day, the kitties gave him a gift - a plush toy of Bast, the mythological cat goddess. Aiden threw his arms out into the air and declared, “This is the happiest day of my life!”

The cats were suddenly waving goodbye. Something pulled him away from that world, and he saw the darkness through his eyelids. Aiden knew he was awake but he did not want to get up. It had been such a great dream!

Despite this, Aiden still remembered to check his surroundings. This wasn’t home, but it seemed safe. His head was on a pillow and the air had the slightly sour tang of medicine. The murmur of voices greeted the occasional squeaking of rolling wheels. Aiden knew before he finally opened his eyes that he was in the hospital.

How did he end up here? He placed a hand on his head as he tried to remember, his vision still somewhat blurry. The park? Oh right, he was in the park. With Miss Viera. (Here, Aiden paused for a moment and didn't realize he was smiling.)

Then what happened? There was a tall, fearful yet hazy figure, but what did he look like? Try as the boy might he couldn’t remember past the hazy figure. And how did he end up in the hospital? Maybe he had fallen asleep (in the park?!) and sleepwalked around until a compassionate someone brought him to the hospital. Maybe he had fallen unconscious for some reason and someone called for an ambulance. Maybe... maybe...

His head ached and Aiden stopped thinking of maybe's. And for some reason his knees ached as well. As if someone had done unskilled acupuncture on them. His elbow too felt like someone had bent it the wrong way and put it back right afterwards. Somehow, he suspected the hazy figure had something to do with all this.

“You’re awake? I’ll call a nurse for you.” A maintenance personnel, armed with a mop and bucket, walked into his side of the room.

“Good morning,” Aiden said politely, and then he realized something, “Hey, mister? What day is it?”

“Monday, son. It’s seven AM.”

“Oh,” he grinned, “does this mean I get to skip school?”

When the man sniggered and said, “I would say so”, Aiden woke up all his neighbours with an elated yell and hurt his elbow with a strong fist pump.

The lazy demon kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2014 11:30 PM
    Threads

Items: Cell phone, Guardian radio.

Duo waited and counted for Karn to show up. "57, 58, 59......" As Duo was

about to say sixty Karn walked up. "Hey you could at

least dress for the occasion. HQ isn't going to let you just walk in scruffy like

that. No amount of smiling will hide it." He joked as he met up with him.

"I thought about that but getting all dressed up is annoying and you

know those ladies at the front desk love me." Duo said jokingly as he stood up.

"And this device." he pointed to his ear, "When you get

this done?"
    "I got that done while sleeping beauty was napping." Duo

said moving from behind the counter. "It's kind of cool isn't it, you know that

guy Dave Carnage who has been here for as long as I have. He made it for

me, he is good with those type of things. So where do we go from here?"

I MADE IT.

Quotes: To be a man you must have honor and a penis (Shin-chan)

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads

Role: Vagrant

Rod felt himself being carried somewhere on someone's back. He opened his eyes a little bit and saw Meril walking into what looked like her home. He felt Zen was meditating within him....Wait, he was sleeping in his meditating state! Rod wanted to laugh but he was too tired to laugh.
    "Place Rod here. He needs to rest."
    "Where are they placing me?" Rod said in his mind, " Who's back am I on?"
    He felt himself being moved on something soft. He looked out the corner of his eye and saw Styx near him.
    " If he's here then Ozman is near."
    He opened his eyes fully and saw both Meril and Moir near him.
    " Hey guys." Rod said forcing himself up, " Where am I?"

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2015 01:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

Chinatsu walked alone, kicking the dirt as she walked. She turned towards the curb and sat. "Im going to St. Birch and forget I ever met the guardians.." She said crying again. "I hate my life..." She rubbed her temple and grabbed the little bit of money she had. "No..Im gonna run." She started running and went into the slums.

"OI! You girl! What the hell do you think your doing?!" A man asked grabbing her by her hair. Chinatsu kicked him and he let go. "Sorry I dont have time." She ran faster. The left over puddles from rain got her wet and masked her scent. She felt her chest throb in pain. "Damn...my blood pressures too high..." She took one of her pills and continued to run.

Chinatsu lost her breath and leaned against a wall. She slowly collapsed to the ground. "damn.....it...." She said before falling unconscious. A shadow cast over her and a laugh was audible. "Hey is this a nice one?" A voice asked. The voice sounded masculine and very mischeivious. "Yea but be quiet ok? We need to take her to boss!" Another voice said. The voice was feminine and very gentle.

The shadows tried to pick her up but failed. Then they saw her pill bottle. "Damn it its a sick one! Kill her!" The slendor shadow left leaving the bulky shadow alone. "I aint gonna kill ya....just this'll hurt." A sharp pain went throughout her cheeks, arms, legs, and finally her side. "Please act dead for now." The shadow said before leaving. Chinatsu woke up and slowly got up with blood stained clothes. "I gotta...run..." She said trying to run but collapsing. "Im hopeless.."
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Senior Member Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-15-2012 12:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Items: Cell Phone

It started as a faint melody, drifting into her dreams like a soft whisper, until it crescendoed into a blaring alarm that dissipated her deep slumber. Rivkah groaned into her pillow as a blind hand searched for the noisy culprit underneath the sheets. Upon obtaining her find, the young woman slowly rolled onto her side, blearily peering at the bright cellular screen. It was just an alarm. No calls. Sighing, she set the thing on snooze and tossed it to the ground.

She felt a little sore, though, nothing she couldn't shrug off within ten minutes. Rivkah forced herself out of bed, tying a robe loosely around her form. Hotel robes were always so comfortable. She wasn't sure how long this "business trip" would last, but the all expenses paid room was truly delicious.

Running slender fingers through a wave of curls, Rivkah lazily padded over to the curtained windows. With both hands, she gripped the luxurious velvet fabric, and almost violently, yanked the cloth open. The sunlight flooded the room, chasing the darkness into recessed corners. Rivkah squinted as her eyes adjusted to the morning light. The town was waking up. Not far from her hotel was hospital - which was an obvious attention grabber. It was the tallest, biggest building in the area. She could see that it was already alive and insanely busy from their open windows.

She briefly wondered how many victims had visited the complex since she arrived here.

If any survived at all.

A smile formed on her lips. It was going to be a good day.
    Last edited by Lola Granola; 12-29-2009 at 12:25 PM.

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Letting out a groan while rubbing the back of his head, Piers grudgingly took the information in, fearing things may be worse than they seemed.

“Doc, I agree…the latter is most logical. And…well, I might as well tell you.”

Piers wanted to look away, but looked straight at the doctor as he forced his words out. “I didn’t have time to look at that book you gave me. I’m sorry. I feel like maybe it contains something that could help us out here, so I’m going to look at it before we so much as set foot out the door today. Again, sorry, I just…yesterday was a bit…different. But if it will help Melinda, you can be sure I’ll thoroughly look at the book this morning.”

He looked back over to Melinda and a wave of sorrow flooded his mind. She hadn’t fared well under his care, and his ignorance concerning the things in the book made him feel all the more guilty.

“Even if being a Watcher is the reason for these strange results,” Piers thought to himself while looking at her, “how much can her body really take of this?”

He walked over and removed the device that was over her. “Well, we’re done with this for now, right, Doc?” he said, though he looked at Melinda as he said it. “Melinda, why don’t you get out of here and take a break for a while. It will probably be a long time before you have the luxury to do so again, once we hit the road. I’m sure they have some snacks in the mess hall.” He attached a weak smile to his last sentence, hoping it looked genuine. In truth, he was worried about Melinda more than ever. “In the meantime,” he continued, “I’ve got some reading to do, on top of a search for leads. So, you’ve got some time to relax for once.” He smiled again, then walked back to the doctor.

“I’ll tell you if I find anything of interest, Doc,” he said under his breath, then walked to the computer room.
    He sat down, burdened with guilt. He knew he would have to clear his mind as much as possible in order to be at his best in the investigation. He ran his right hand through his hair which was still damp from the shower he had taken, and breathed in deeply. He said a prayer, as he normally did before diving into his work, and then logged onto the Town Tribunal’s home page, typing in his username and password. He looked at the day’s edition of the paper, carefully looking for clues such as the ones he had found earlier.

He remembered seeing the numeric code once in the Town Tribunal that translated into “JHGSAW” when matched to the English alphabet, so he knew that clues had been placed in the Town Tribunal before. The question was…would Jigsaw continue to leave clues in the paper? Also, two other questions arose: 1) Who were the clues intended for? and 2) How was Jigsaw getting the clues into the paper in the first place?

A call to the head of the paper, Rick Tallon, had proved useless as he either played dumb or sincerely had no idea as to how Jigsaw was getting clues into his paper. He had sounded sincere, and had said it was some type of unknown misprint. Piers knew it was much more than happenstance, however, for he had encountered Jigsaw in the home of Madeleine’s aunt and uncle. That “misprint” had been intentional.

(The drawing that Piers is seeing can be found in Post 886, by Solsaiden Hel)

Piers saw nothing. Nothing at all. Yet, just as he was scrolling down to view the next section of the paper, he saw a peculiar insert of a drawing that seemed like it belonged in the comic section of the paper. One brief glimpse of it made his breathing stop.

His first question had been answered, and he now knew, at least at the moment, who the clue was intended for.

Him.

He was rapidly analyzing the picture, a strange mix of anxiety and, strangely enough, even excitement at the prospect of a lead in the search for Madeleine when suddenly a tech shouted his name from across the room. He jumped and turned to see what the problem was.

“Piers!” the tech yelled. “Come to the infirmary, quick!”

Too scared to ask what the problem was, Piers darted towards the infirmary, following the tech who led him, fearing to see Melinda in a terrible condition. Instead, the tech led Piers to a man braced to a bed, covered in bandages. The man was barely recognizable; it was Joseph Jaeger, a tech whom Piers had known personally for a good while at HQ. As Piers approached him, he suddenly stopped and gasped. Joseph’s eyes were covered by a large, bloody cloth, and he could barely see that his back had been patched up as well, the edges of the cloth used to patch up his back jutting out from under him. Piers backed away and shook his head.

“Someone called the police soon after it happened,” one of the techs nearby explained to Piers. “We picked up the call on the scanner, and rushed over to get him before the police got there.” The tech paused for a second, perhaps to allow Piers time to take in what he was hearing. Even so, it seemed Piers was incapable of understanding anything at the moment. Once again, he shook his head and closed his eyes. The tech continued.

“He’s been burned on his back and face, and cut as well. His eyes…are gone. Broken teeth, tongue cut out…someone tortured him in his own home. A radio was missing as well from his residence, and—”

Piers suddenly stopped listening. A certain fact had pierced his mind, and the realization that followed it was just as fierce.

A missing radio. In the home of a tech that was tortured.

Jace.

Piers clenched his fists, but before his anger could even surface, a realization hit him. Suddenly, he knew what to do. Despite his efforts to come up with a plan the day before, when he first realized Jace had procured a radio, now, all of a sudden, Joseph Jaegar’s condition had sparked that feeling of confident innovation that he ever sought in his actions. Despite his grief over Joseph, his worry over Melinda, and his anger at Jace, a plan clearly began to form in his mind, a preemptive plan that could keep things of this nature from happening again. And the radio was going to make it happen. Hopefully.

He looked back at Joseph Jaeger, his anger mounting. The man tried to mumble something through broken teeth, nothing but a stem of a tongue facilitating his language. Piers turned to the nearby techs and said, quickly, “Try your best to note what he says; every word of it.” He then turned back to Joseph. Piers watched with concern, but could not understand a word. Then, he heard Joseph whimper. And that was it.

Piers turned on his heels and walked over to Ika who was still reclined on his infirmary bed.

“Ika,” he said with genuine resolution, “I know you’re leading the investigation at Teaberry, and that investigation may lead you to Jace.” Piers quickly looked at Ika’s wounds, remembering that Ika had recently fought Jace. Piers still wondered how he had found Jace so quickly; luckily, Ika had pulled through the fight with minimal injuries. “Ika, what I’m about to do may complicate matters between the Guardians and Jace, but it has to be done. Or else we’re going to see more of this.” Piers pointed to Joseph behind him.

“If you feel that I’m in error for what I’m about to do, I trust your judgment. It may seem like I’m giving Jace the edge, but I believe this will work. I’ve been wrong before…but it’s worth a shot.”

Still looking at Ika, Piers pulled the Guadian radio from his left hip. “Ika, I’m going to call Jace.”

Fighting a man revealed things about him, for it was then that aspects of his character that would have otherwise remained forever hidden emerged into full sight. Piers was confident he knew how Jace would respond, for all intents and purposes, to his request. The only problem was that Piers was about to sacrifice a precious advantage to Jace in order to do so. Even so, Piers knew that the sacrifice was worth it. The only danger was that his quid pro quo would turn out to be merely a “quid;” in other words, Jace would take what Piers offered and refuse his request.

Yet, Piers felt that his battle with Jace had revealed much to him about his nature. Jace seemed to appreciate the very art of battle, as Piers remembered him entreating him to grow stronger before he faced him again. Either way, Piers had one shot to stop the carnage, and he had to take it.

He held the radio to his face, hoped Jace still had it on, and spoke intently into it.

“Jace. It’s Piers.”

Senior Member Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2010 05:14 PM
    Threads

Items: Guardian radio, Sword handle

Ika Looked at the anger at Piers." Piers, If your going to fight him again, We both will go. We are both too Weak to fight him."Ika looked at the man in the Bandages. then looked at the anger building in Piers. He stood up and stumbled a bit, Catching him self in the nick of time. He grabbed his coat, and his stuff. He Sighed, then Looked at Piers." Remember, Think things through. Or i t may be the end of us all." He looked at piers With a stern look.

Never Give In, Never Give up.

Senior Member Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

When Aiden's vision finally cleared, he looked around the white room. He was wearing a standard patient's gown that was two sizes too big for him. It seemed that he shared it with three other patients, though he wasn't sure because paper dividers gave all of them privacy. The open window let in a cool wind that ruffled his hair.

Then he saw the book beside his table. After holding on to the bill, Aiden took it. The name on the side meant it was his mother's, so she must have been here with him! Aiden opened to the cover page and read the note on the inside. He trembled.

Mom never writes like this…!

She never once told him what a blessing reading was, or told him to read the newspaper. And her handwriting was much scratchier than the note’s – it looked like it was written by a calm and composed person. He flipped through the pages. The jester on the tarot card leered back at him. Aiden’s eyes widened. And on it was a number? Aiden’s heart thumped wildly against his chest. Was this some kind of bad joke?

A nurse hurried into the room with a tray of food. He put away the book under his bed. She asked him his name, how he felt, and what had happened to him. Aiden replied as truthfully as he could but could not say what caused him to lose consciousness.

“You were only asleep so Sir Lloyd didn’t see the need for an IV,” though she was muttering mostly to herself, she the name with derision, “Little boys are tough these days and we can save it for those who really need it, he said. I’d like to see how tough his face is if only I get the chance to whack it with an iron.” Here, Aiden nervously edged away from her, “Though it’s weird none of the smelling salts worked for you. Oh that’s right, your mother was here. We’ll give her a call now that you’re awake.”

He gasped, “My- My mom?! Oh no, but-!” he fell silent and sat back on the bed in defeat. He realized it would be hospital procedure and nothing he could say would stop them from calling his mother.

“Miss, how did I end up here?” She then explained to him that a certain Marcelo Juarez had brought him in unconscious.

“Marcelo Juarez,” the r’s of the exotic name seemed to roll off his tongue, “I’d like to thank her!”

“Him.”

“Oh,” Aiden was slightly disappointed. But just slightly. “Did he leave a name, an address, anything?”

In a few minutes she had provided him with the personal details Marcelo Juarez left for the hospital. His apartment wasn’t too far from home. He could make a quick run for it.

“Thank you,” Aiden pondered for a while, and then said, “Miss? Can I have a copy of the morning’s newspaper?”

She acted surprised, “You read the tabloid?”

“Well, not really, but my mom sent me a note. She said that I should. Anyway, I always read the Garfield strip.”

“Oh, in that case, then sure, I can let you borrow my copy. But I have to warn you, I think the editors are on some kind of crack.”

She gave him her copy and left to make the call.
    Last edited by Solsaiden Hel; 12-29-2009 at 10:08 PM.

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Role: watcher
    Items: inhaler

melinda just looked at pierce as he told her to take a break and left the room. It diden't take a genius to see he was worried they probely found something new..again. she walked to her room and sat on her bed 'just how much more can my body take of these' mentally she went over al the infections, colds, virusses and other things she has had and sighed 'aparantly alot more than it should take' she stood again and sat infront of her miror the hospital gown hung of her and showed her frail frame. she closed her eyes and sighed again what male would want her, she looked more dead than live and opend her eyes again only to stiffen in shock. instead of her miror image she saw mark but not with the kind smile she remembered two fangs poked over his lower lip and dark smirk was shown. he spoke "let me out" she rubbed her eyes to be sure she wasent seeing things but mark was still there "let me out, i am keeping you alive so let me out". melinda shook her head in hope of clearing it but aparantly the mark took it as a no "LET ME OUT, LET ME OUT!!!" she screamed when his hands reached for her and came from the miror she scrambed back in fear and fell over the carpet. suddenlty someone knocked on her door, mark snarled and dissapeared "melinda are you alright? melinda?" the tech came in and found her on her knee's shaking "whats wrong did you have another vision? we heard you scream". melinda just shook her head "i think i fell alsleep on my beauty table, i am just tired" with the help of the tech she crawled into bed and rolled to the side so she would not see the mirror.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Karn
    Role: Guardian (?)
    Items: none

Karn chose to ignore the sleeping beauty comment. It didn't stop him from looking displeased. "What do we do now?" Karn paused, "Now my dear friend we head for the HQ." He smiled, "Well by 'we' I mean 'you'. But you get what I'm saying." He sat down next to Duo. "We have to find out what is being hidden. By any means nessassary." He tapped the comms device in his ear. "This is what we will use to keep check with each other. I'm going to get some techs to set up some more computers. I'll find out what I can from this end and you will `find what you can from that end. If it comes down to it I will use any method to find those files. Are you still with me?" Karn asked.

Jace
    Sync: ????
    Items: Guardian Radio

It really was a bright morning. Jace kept in the shade away from the sun. The rain from the previous day had cleared all the clouds from the sky. He sat down next to a puddle remaining from yesterday. It had rained a lot. It was like some goddly powers decided to make it rain and forgot to turn it off. He laughed at himself. Only a madman believed in what it couldn't see. He was mad. Yet? He wasn't mad yet. That's what he meant. He was sure it was. Why was he sure? Jace slipped slightly as a buzz ran through his leg and he quickly picked up the radio. He did didn't he?

“Jace. It’s Piers.”

"Piers?" He thought, "Piers!?"
    "Piers." He suddenly said down the radio. "Piers my dear its been so long. How did you ever get my number? I didn't think we were so close." His voice turned crueler suddenly, "Or was it I got yours from a friend?" He then returned to sounding normal. "Its been so long. Me and you must go out sometime." His jokey tone was fluid in that moment but a sharp pain rose from his chest. He suddenly coughed harshly, blood spewed out from his lungs and spread out in front of him. He wiped his mouth and stared at it. He began to giggle. He started playing with it with his finger.
    "So how is everyone?" He completly ignored the pain in his chest. "They all must be having fun. But seriously we should have a meal together. I know this lovely little place. It's got private dinning so we don't have to look at all the other ugly humans." He stopped playing with the blood. "What do you say old buddy?" He stared at what he had written with the blood. A cruel smile crept up the left half of his face. "We have so much to talk about." He sounded so serious, so harsh, so inhuman. "Much to talk about."
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Aiden took a bite of egg pie as he scrutinized the newspaper, looking for anything particularly out of the norm. There was a short article about a car heist near the Teaberry, which was just recovering from the death of its owner and recent fire damage. It wasn’t unusual, until two people reported seeing an enormous black predatory bird flying down the road after it. Another could swear that it was a giant elephant that crushed everything flat as it stomped after the car. No one could tell for sure. Though, three people nearest the window in the Teaberry claimed that someone punctured the car’s tires with a sword. A sword, in this day and age. Some believe the place will have to close down soon. Others believe aliens had come upon the very shop and made it their home base. How else could you explain such odd happenings occurring in a single place?

There was a small notice in a corner informing the public that motorcycles were no longer allowed in the park. Someone had crashed one, set a bush on fire and made one elderly man go on a mild seizure.

News about an odd happening at the slums only covered half a page. The writer hinted at injuries and possible deaths. No pictures accompanied it. A few said that they saw two people somehow disappear into thin air near the slum’s border with the residential area. That story was rather muddled, put together with facts from residents that even conflicted with each other. The latter part of the article developed anti-political undertones on the town council’s incompetency. The mayor said they would compensate for losses and refused to comment further.

Then, Aiden realized something that struck him like a jolt. What if for some crazy reason and perhaps the universe all conspired to bring it to fruition, because Aiden can’t imagine anything so unlikely, but precisely because this town is so crazy that it could be possible…

… What if the incidents at the Teaberry, the slums and the park were all connected?

All connected in some way?

Haha! No way! Aiden shook his head and laughed despite himself. Even THAT was too crazy.

The bizarre kind of news was actually the norm for this town. The second time he looked through the news again, but for ordinary stories. A knitting club had opened near the Supermarket. A three-page report was generously aided with pictures of women (and men!) proudly holding up their creations. Even the mayor, who bought from them a sweater with sunflowers, awarded the members of the club medals for upholding the town’s good name and peace.

Now THAT was unusual, especially for this town. Aiden wondered if someone was feeding the mayor crack.

No! No! He must not think like that. You can’t run a town without some intelligence. The grown-ups must surely know what they’re doing, right?

Aiden is still young.

And he has never missed a single Garfield strip. He finally went to the fun part of the paper and saw that the Sudoku puzzle, the spot the differences, and the crossword puzzle had all been incompletely answered. He thought for a moment, picked up the pen by the side table and filled in one word in the crossword. Then he looked closely at the spot the difference and circled a missing object. He smiled, hoping the nurse would appreciate his help.

He thought he heard someone laugh. Aiden looked around wildly. But his fellow patients were as silent as the jester’s leer.
    Last edited by Solsaiden Hel; 12-31-2009 at 07:40 PM.

Trojan.FlyStudio.I i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-10-2012 03:53 AM
    Threads

Nerisa

Nerisa stirred with the buzzing on her right pocket. Her phone is ringing. The birds outside sang in twittering melodies in her ear. Her neck ached like crap.

She woke up with the soft smell of a bed unfamiliar to her and that's when she realized she did not sleep in her own bed. She sat up and found herself sitting on a stool reclining beside somebody's sleeping form.

Landy.

She still hasn't woken up.

Nerisa took her pulse and found it steady. Her eyes were moving behind their eyelids, like she was having a dream. The expression on her face didn't look like she was dreaming of pancakes. Nerisa stretched a hand over the girl's forhead and found it burning with heat.

"Oh Landy." Nerisa sighed. "Don't you make me carry you to the hospital. I like you but I don't like you that much." The worry betrayed her thoughts though, and already she was contemplating how much taxi fare included a trip to St. Birch.

The ringing continued to pester Nerisa. She was sure it was a call from Tallon, assuring she would be coming to work on time today. Time for her fake cough.

"Hello?" Nerisa answered the phone while pinching her nose (as if she was having a cold).

"Hello, Nerisa." her boss' voice blurted into her ears.

"Rick, I'mb sofee, I hab a co--"

"Don't come to work today, okay?"

"What?" Nerisa cried. "Are you saying I'm fired?"

"No.. no no no." exasperation was evident in his voice. "This is temporary. Don't work today. There is a lot of stuff I need to fix and I think tomorrow's run would have to be cancelled."

Nerisa's forehead crumpled. She tried her best to smooth it with her palm, massaging it in tiny circular motions. "Daily newspaper cancelled. Now that's a headline. What's happening over there, Rick?"

"I'm not sure, to be honest." Tallon sighed. Nerisa has never heard him feel so... tired. "Have you read this morning's paper, Ner?"

"Yes, of course! I submitted the proofs to the printers yesterday. Didn't sleep to get it done too." Nerisa thought about it. Before she left for Landy's interview, she dropped the CD's on express mail like she always did.

"And I trust you... That's why.. I need to get to the bottom of this."

"What?"

"Read the Paper." Rick said before the phone went off with a click.

Nerisa stared at the phone in her hand aimlessly. She had no clue as to what has been happening to her world. Little by little she knew it was crumbling at the edges and she was watching every piece fall away cheerily into an abyss.

"...Well.. At least I have the day off?" Nerisa sighed. She looked over at Landy. Nerisa wasn't sure when the girl would wake up. Heaven knows she wanted to get out of the house and follow that deFoe guy and actually find out what's the deal with SuraCorp and the hospital incident.

..And the paper.. What could've been happening?

Could it be my fault?

No, of course not Nerisa shook her head.

There were a lot things to do. It was time for her to leave, still, she knew she wouldn't. She could never leave Landy like this. Not in this apartment alone... This girl is alone.. Like her... Nerisa was determined to stay.

Nevertheless, the power of technology is under her fingertips. Nerisa took her bag and brought out her laptop.

"Hello?" She spoke to the phone while giving her laptop the touch of life. "Detective Callaway, please?"

Her body might be occupied but appendages are easy to find.

++

Harue
    Role: Guardian (trainee)
    Items: Coffee

The events of the night before played in Harue's mind as he sat in front of his desk reading the Guardian Log. Theo found his mom at the hospital and though it made him feel relieved, a tinge of peculiarity surrounded the whole event. Theo gave him a final glance of goodbye. Harue could only look back. He wondered if he'll ever see him again.

Harue took a sip from his coffee. The Guardian Log hasn't been updated today but he did find a peculiar post. It was a letter addressed to them, with some parts of it missing and corrupted. He decided it couldnt be an outsider since the computer was not connected to third-party networks. The name on the end was signed in Binary.

Harue worked on the mysterious letter over his second cup of the morning, trying to figure out the coded name. The phone rang in his desk.

Harue picked it up.

"Hello," it was a tech, "a guardian named Yorick Zahn wants to talk to one of the Guardians. Is this one of the unit?"

"Uh," Harue answered, "Yes, this is Harue. But I'm still a trainee so--"

"GOOD." The female tech breathed an irritated sigh. "Please take the call. Please."

There was a pause on the line as the call transferred.

"Yorick Zahn?" Harue mused. He typed the name out in the Guardian Log and found the file about the Guardian. Harue has never met him. It seemed like he left before Harue got assigned in the unit.

"Suspended for Misconduct. Suspension expires today." Harue read the file. The Guardian was highly acknowledge and was an active high-ranker. He was exceptionally skilled in strategy and battle, inducted as Guardian in less than a year.

"Well, he sounds like a competent--"

"--and you know, I can take you on the beach with a little suntan oil or lotion. Take your pick, girl. I'm amazing with--" The voice on the phone blared in Harue's ears. A horrified blush overcame his face before the voice realized the apparent silence on his end.

"Wait.. hey.. I got transferred? What? Oh, nevermind, tell Jean the frontdesk tech I do great massage. Is this a Guardian I'm talking to? Karn?"

"Uh..." Harue didn't know what to say. "No, not Sir Karn.. But yes, this is a Guardian, technically speaking."

The voice laughed. "Technically speaking?"

"I'm a trainee."

"Ohh... fresh blood! I love it!" the voice guffawed, "First day on the job and I meet a virgin."

Harue's mouth draped open.

"Virgin on the job. On the job, squirt, on the job. Either way, we can work on that, can't we? Haha. I'll be your best friend."

Harue felt uncomfortable with the conversation. He was distracted by the multitude of questions running in his mind. Is this guy for real? Is he really a Guardian? Why is he calling? Why does he sound a bit drunk? Why do people call me squirt?

"You must be wondering why I'm calling."

"Yes."

"Well you see..." the voice trailed off and Harue strained to listen.

"Yes..?"

"I forgot how to get there."

"What? You what?"

"Hey, I'm not good with navigations, okay? And I woke up on the side of town I shouldn't be sleeping in. I used to hitch a ride with one of techs. So from this area, I have no idea how to get to HQ."

Harue sighed. Was this Yorick Zahn as capable as what his file says? He took his GPS out and sighed again.

"Okay, Sir Yorick. Do you have your Guardian Radio with you?"

"Yes, or course. I love this thing. Reminds me that the government still use our taxes."

"Turn it on, please, so I can check your location through the transmitter."

There was a pause at the other end. A new red dot blinked in the digital map in front of Harue, pinpointing the Guardian's location.

"Okay, I see you, Sir Yorick--"

"Sir Yorick! Haven't heard that one before! You know, I was named after one of Shakespeare's characters, see? The "sir" makes me feel au sterling! I like you!"

Harue couldn't help but snicker while rolling his eyes. Goofy but impressionable? Harue shrugged.

"Okay, all you have to do is turn left at the first bus stop--"

"Left? Which left?"

"Your left. Do you see a police station across the street?"

"No."

"What? But your transmission reads you should be near it."

"Oh.. wait. Do you think I should turn around?"

"What?"

"Turn around. Like, to my left or to my right?"

"What?"

"What?"

"Wha--" Harue gave up and did a facepalm. "Nevermind." he said coldly. I'll come to get you. I was going for field work today, anyway."

"SUPER! You're the best, squirt!"

"My name's Harue."

Yorick's smile surged through the phone static.
    "Wow.. sounds exotic. Bet you get all the girls."

"Goodbye Sir Yorick." Harue put the phone down and got ready to leave. For some reason he felt like an adult after that conversation. An adult fetching his drunk teenaged kid from a horrible PTA.
    Last edited by i_say_sabotage; 12-30-2009 at 02:01 PM.

It is hard to say there is a reason for being anywhere
    Even if you retrace your steps

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

The familiar, almost jeering voice seemed to burst into Piers’s consciousness like shards in his mind. The voice brought up images of their previous fight, and the body of the owner of the Teaberry coffee shop.

"Piers." He suddenly said down the radio. "Piers my dear its been so long. How did you ever get my number? I didn't think we were so close." His voice turned crueler suddenly, "Or was it I got yours from a friend?"

Piers involuntarily began to squeeze the radio in his hand, his anger mounting over Jace’s comment. Yet, avenging Joseph would have to wait for now. Things had to play out, or more of the same kind of senseless violence would continue.

After Jace mentioned the prospect of the two of them meeting up, Piers heard him cough harshly. He took advantage of the brief pause by inserting a quick rejoinder to Jace.

“You sound sick, Jace. That must make it rather difficult for you to maim and torture unarmed, defenseless citizens as you’re so used to doing. What’s wrong, Jace? Was fighting me a tad bit more difficult than you’d have liked it to be?”

"So how is everyone?" He completly ignored the pain in his chest. "They all must be having fun. But seriously we should have a meal together. I know this lovely little place. It's got private dinning so we don't have to look at all the other ugly humans." He stopped playing with the blood. "What do you say old buddy?" He stared at what he had written with the blood. A cruel smile crept up the left half of his face. "We have so much to talk about." He sounded so serious, so harsh, so inhuman. "Much to talk about."

As much as Piers would have hated to admit it, Jace’s words made him feel as if his blood ran cold. He needed Jace to comply with the terms he was going to put on the table, and to do so, he’d have to submit to a few of Jace’s as well.

“They’re fine, Jace. Ika was just telling me how much you made him laugh in your last encounter with him. Next time, perhaps, he’ll fight you to his fullest? Or perhaps you’d prefer that we substituted a blind puppy to fight you, as you seem to like hurting defenseless creatures?”

Insults between opponents were as old as ancient times, and things never really changed. It was almost a prerequisite to conflict, in some respects. It was no different now, though Piers’s insults were laced with more anger than usual, no matter how he tried to stifle it.

“Tell you what, Jace. We will meet. I’d prefer to meet in the cemetery, but it’s your call. If you accept, I’d like to meet behind the mausoleum to the Rostov family in the cemetery. Or, if you're determined to meet somewhere else, name the spot. And, if you're pressed for time, what with all your killing of the weak and all, we can settle things over the radio. If we do meet, it'll have to be fast and soon. Either way, you're going to need the Guardian radio.”

The Rostov family had a huge estate in town, and some of the first members of the family who had settled in the town were buried in a massive mausoleum in the cemetery, which would give Jace and Piers ample space and time to interact without being seen.

“Well? What do you say…old buddy?”
    Last edited by Cross Avantgarde; 12-30-2009 at 02:35 PM.

Senior Member Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2010 05:14 PM
    Threads

Items: Guardian radio, Sword Handle

Ika Looked a piers after what was said. He Picked up his radio." Hey Jace, Thanks for the great time, I'll remember next time to pay you back double." Ika Laughed and put down the Radio." i had to Say something.Any how, Where ever you guys meet.Piers, I'm going, your too weak to fight him just like me. you WILL Need backup." Ika sighed then stood up. he looked around, then stared at piers.

Never Give In, Never Give up.

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Role:Vagrant

" Hey guys. Where am I?" Meril looked over and seen that Rod was awake. She placed a hand on his face and looked deep into his eyes.

"We're at my house. You need to rest. Ozman left earlier and Styx is suppose to meet up with him. Don't worry about anything. Everyone is fine. All you need is lots of rest." Meril gave him a peck on the cheek and walked over to the kitchen. Moir floated near the window to look at the sky. She giggled and looked at Rod.

"You kinda fell asleep when you were done your fight. We had to bring you somewhere safe to rest."
    -----------------------------------------

Ardelle took her purse and walked towards the back door of her home. She looked at the maid and clutched her elbows.

"Do not say anything to Aunty. She doesn't really appreciate the fact I want to get a job and explore the world. Tell her I am getting a few things to paint." The maid nodded in agreement as Ardelle went out the door.

Items: Her purse

Ardelle took her ipod out of her purse and listened while she walked. She appreciated this morning since she felt more alive than usual which was strange for her. Her vision began to blur a bit as she passed a bus sign. A short vision of people getting onto the bus today was what she saw. She paused for a moment, rubbed her eyes and took her glasses out of her purse. Her glasses gave her a lot of character since they were thin lenses with moderately thick frames. She took a deep breath and continued on towards the shop.

Ardelle took a place near the window and waiting for the waitress to come by. She took out her small notebook and began to draw as she waited.

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

The lazy demon kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2014 11:30 PM
    Threads

Duo listened as Karn finished talking and stood up. "Okay well, even though I

hate going to the main HQ, I'll be leaving now." Duo began to walk off. "By the

way, tell everyone I said see ya later." He went outside to the garage and

went to the front desk. "Excuses me miss can I have the keys to ummmmm,

the black BMW M6." The lady gave Duo the keys and he walked over to the

car opened the door and got in. Once he was in the car he put the key into

the ignition, cranked the car up and drove out of the Guardian HQ. As he

drove down the street he pressed a button on the inside of the car and the

GPS came out he put in a special code and a red dot appeared on the screen

show the location of the Mainland. He then pressed a button on the comm in

his ear. "Karn can you hear me." Duo said to make sure that his comms

worked. Guessing that it does Duo began to speak "I have also had Dave put

one of those trackers inside the ear piece but it can only be shown on my

computer so make sure you have mine with you, it's already on so you won't

have any problems with that, this should come in handy later." Duo said as he

zoomed down the street.

I MADE IT.

Quotes: To be a man you must have honor and a penis (Shin-chan)

Member lila123 has a brilliant future lila123 has a brilliant future lila123 has a brilliant future lila123 has a brilliant future lila123 has a brilliant future lila123 has a brilliant future lila123 has a brilliant future lila123 has a brilliant future lila123 has a brilliant future lila123 has a brilliant future lila123 has a brilliant future lila123's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2010 08:25 PM
    Threads

Role:Feral
    Items:None

Claire was on her way to school that morning with her best friend Melissa, once she got there she went to her locker to find that something was different..........then she noticed, her diary was missing, that's right the diary of the most popular girl at school was gone.......GONE!!!!!!!!

"Dammit, what the heck am I supposed to do, did someone take it or did I lose it........oh my god"

"It's ok Claire we'll find ok, don't worry if we work together no one will find it before anyone even takes a glance at it." said Melissa as any good friend would.

It was already lunch time before Claire knew it. Time seemed to fly by thinking about what would happen if someone found it......

"Everyone listen up! This is important and I am sure everyone would [I]adore[I] to hear this!"

What was Melissa doing, has she gone insane?!

"What I hold here is the diary of the one and only Claire! That's right little miss perfect has more secrets than you all thought...." Melissa said as she smiled evily

How is this possible, why was she doing this? wasn't Melissa her best freind in the entire world they had been together ever since middle school, 5 years they have been together Claire thought they shared an umbreakable bond as best friends but everything she thought was a lie.

"So here is my favorite entry, Oh it's finally happened I'm the head cheerleader and all the juniors look up to me as well as everyone else, I've worked so hard to get here day after day practicing in my back yard doing those routines over and over for weeks intill they were even better than perfect! I am sooooo happy I am finally popular after all those years of being marked the loser my life has finally changed! I am also seen as perfect for my straight a's but that is only obtained from all those hours i put into my homework and studying. Yup life is pretty great right now. !"

There was a sudden silence as Melissa finished speaking and then everyone burst into laughter staring at Claire with thier glaring eyes and thier pointed fingers, she coulden't take it anymore, she ran out of the cafeteria and straight out of the school to her home.

While she ran she was cryong and thinking abougt hw her life was now ruined but mostly about how her best friend had betrayed her, why, why would she do somethign like this?!

Since Claire's parents were at work she the house was empty so she ran upstirs straight into her room and fell onto her bed sobbing.........

*it's ok claire, everything will be just fine........just sleep and forget about everything.......*

She did as the voice said but once she fell asleep she could only see darkness. That was when the nightmares started...........

Member lila123 has a brilliant future lila123 has a brilliant future lila123 has a brilliant future lila123 has a brilliant future lila123 has a brilliant future lila123 has a brilliant future lila123 has a brilliant future lila123 has a brilliant future lila123 has a brilliant future lila123 has a brilliant future lila123 has a brilliant future lila123's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2010 08:25 PM
    Threads

sorry let me change that last line

That is when everything went dark and it seemed like she was all alone in a completely isolated and dark place but at least no one could bpther her.

Trojan.FlyStudio.I i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-10-2012 03:53 AM
    Threads

@lila123, if you wish to join the RP, kindly submit a character sheet in the Sign-up thread.

It is hard to say there is a reason for being anywhere
    Even if you retrace your steps

Crazy Personified janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Ouran Patch Manekineko
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2011 09:55 AM
    Threads

Role: Unrevealed

GLAIZA'S POV

It could have been minutes or hours, but it was a while before I finally got up from the tombstone of the little girl who died too young (I checked the inscription, obviously), and decided to walk my way out of the cemetery. I remember thinking that as I leaned there, the trees were swaying, and the birds were chirping, funny how one can feel so peaceful being surrounded by dead bodies. Weird thing too, it was that thought that finally snapped me back to reality, and I decided to get out and walk back.

Sean, the nightmare in my head, hadn't said a word since I started leaning, and even now as I'm walking toward a bus stop, there was still silence on his end of the communication stick.

I wonder if he felt peaceful then too, being surrounded by dead bodies, considering he was probably the reason why some of them were there.

Seems there's not many buses travelling around at this time of day. Must mean it's still somewhat early in the morning. I sit down, ignoring the people, and by that I mean a young gentleman and an older lady, sitting down, waiting for the bus to arrive as well.

And then I wait some more.

"We're doing an awful lot of waiting today aren't we?"

That's what happens when I don't have a car.

"Want me to procure one for you?"

I'm sure you have ways of procuring one for me, but I think I'd rather not have some dead car owner on my conscience, thank you very much.

"I am insulted. I mean sure, I had no plan on it being legal, but the fact that you would suggest that I would kill to get a car is downright insulting. Killing is not a tool to get what you want."

I know better than to believe you.

Funny thing though, he really did sound somewhat insulted.

SEAN'S POV

I am insulted. I mean sure, I had no plan on it being legal, but the fact that you would suggest that I would kill to get a car is downright insulting. Killing is not a tool to get what you want.

"I know better than to believe you"

Sheesh.

It's true you know. If a serial killer would kill only to get something that he wanted, then I do not think he should call himself a serial killer at all.

Serial killers are doing it for the fun, the novelty, the joy of hearing the squeal and pain.

Killing to get a car?

Totally would have tainted my killing identity that I've worked so hard to build. It's as if she doesn't know me at all!

(OOC: She's sitting at a bus stop... if anyone would like to talk/interact with Glaiza just feel free to do so, if not, she'll probably just go back to the Teaberry for work or something )
    ---
    "They called me mad, I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me." -Nathaniel Lee
    ---

---
    Being crazy only means I'm smarter than you
    ---

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Karn
    Role: Guardian (?)
    Items: none

"I have also had Dave put one of those trackers inside the ear piece but it can only be shown on my computer so make sure you have mine with you, it's already on so you won't have any problems with that, this should come in handy later."

"Consider it done my friend." Karn replied. He then turned on his heel and made his way back into the HQ. He made a quick stop by the kitchen to get something to get and as he sat down on one of the dinning tables to eat his cereal he took the time to think things over. This was a far bigger operation then he realised. He began tapping his foot in fustration. A tech a few chairs down cleared his throat and Karn realised that he was annoying them. He stop and smiled at the tech down the table. He smiled back and went back to finishing his meal. Karn looked down at his cereal and began wondering what he was going to do. This really wasn't as simple as it should be.

Jace
    Sync: ????
    Items: Guardian Radio

Jace ignored Piers comments at his health, even the little stabs meant nothing to him. Not now. Not now at all. "A graveyard? Piers dear what a depressing place to mention. I never thought you the down and depressive type." He smiled to himself and leaned back against the cold wall. Half of him felt so warm. "No we have to go somewhere else. Somewhere cleaner, nicer. After all we just want to talk not fight." That was at least something they could both agree on.
    "Now I know you don't trust me. I don't trust me and that is saying something. So how about this? There is a small dinner off the edge of the slums, near the police station. It's called 'Seven Halos'. Wierd name yes but beauty is in the eye of the beholder. It's a middle class place, not scruffy but not too neat. We can meet there. In say...an hour. There will be a waitress in pink. Horrid pink saddly, the poor girl has no taste. I think her name is June." He laughed slightly to himself, "Ask her to lead you to the back room saying that J was seeing you. She will take you into a back room and you can order something up and we can talk."

Jace stood himself up and walked into the sun. His feet trodded in the cold water and he stared out across the slums, "And here is the sweet sealing. For the next twenty four hours we will have a ceasefire between us. No fighting, no killing, even no illusions. I will swear on my voice that I will hold to the ceasefire for the next twenty four hours. How about that for a nice bow to this gift?" He grinned to himself anf flexed his fingers. Thanatos stirred in delight. "It will be fun. Just the four of us. Me you and our nightmares. What do you say Piers dear? If your not happy with something just say."
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads

Rod felt wide awake after recieving a kiss from Meril. His body was sore and Zen felt weak but he didn't care, he was happy being where he was.
    "You kinda fell asleep when you were done your fight. We had to bring you somewhere safe to rest."
    " Wow, that's surprising." Rod said forcing himself to get up, " I feel sore all over."
    He rubbed his arms to soothe the soreness from his arms and walked toward the kitchen. Zen appeared and walked outside for some fresh air Rod had guessed, he smiled and hugged Meril.
    " Thanks for bringing me here to rest." Rod said looking deeply into her eyes, " I'm glad I met you."
    He gave her a passionate kiss and embraced her.
    " I love you, even though we haven't been together long, I'm glad that we are spending time together." Rod said blushing.
    " I'm gonna be sick if this keeps up." Zen said sarcastically walking back into the house, " Hey Moir, where did Master Ozman go?"

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information