AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 96 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 14 54 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Nightmare Hunt (A Supernatural/Mystery RPG)

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

Role: Feral
    Items: none

Yuuko walked, almost dragging herself, across the road toward the slums. She was awfully hungry. That woman's heart did not fill her. She needed more. Craved more. She suddenly caught the scent of something. It was not a very pleasant smell. The blood of a tainted man. She swaggered over to the entrance of an alley. The man was already dead. She reached into his back and jerked the heart out, yet again leaving no sign of penetration. No good. It smelled of cancer and smoke. There was another being though. Yuuko slowly stood and tried to step over the man's body, still holding the beating heart. Being blind, she underestimated the length at which she had to step and tripped over the man's large body.

Alanna awoke on the gravel. She had no idea where she was, which scared her horribly. She sat of and found that she was holding something. She didn't know what it was but it felt disgusting. Unlike most people, who would toss it away immediatly, she waited for her grogginess to pass then held the pulsing ball of slime close to her face to examine it since it was dark and the street lamps didn't supply much light wherever she was. She realized what it was and yelped, throwing it away from her. It landed with a wet plop next to a boy. She looked up to see him carrying a rather large scythe (valk). Her breath hitched and she moved backwards, hoping that he would not see her. She bumped into something. She jerked her head to look behind her to see the beheaded body of the thug. She wanted to scream but couldn't. Her voice was caught in her throat. Her body wouldn't let her stand. She was too shooken up to do anything but shake her head. This is just a dream. It isn't real. IT's just another nightmare. Wake up Alanna. Wake up! she kept thinking to herself. Of course, she couldn't convince herself.

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

role: watcher
    Melinda just looked at piers as he told the storie and pushed some chocolates in her hands. She was so tired of this, always being guarded, always inside, always...sick. Over the last few years the visions had become regular and worse in hits. When he left to go the infirmary she stood "infirmary.." she walked to the door and tryed the handle. Usealy it was locked but with pierce and a few others around she could walk to more places and moved to the infirmary she rememberd when she met pierce, he was infact the guardian that pulled her from the institute.

flashback..

Melinda sat infront of the window in her room of the institute wacthing the birds fly when the door behind her opend "this melinda suffering from halucinations we havent found the cause yet though" melinda smiled sourly though the headnurse coulden't see it 'your the one hallucinating if you think you can cure this' she heard footsteps aproach her "i will leave you two alone for a few minutes, she does not say much though" she heard the door close she saw the black bob before the male crouched before her "hello melinda i am pierce how are you feeling" melinda gave him a empty smile "your a guardian" pierce looked shocked.

end flashback

After some pushing from pierce her parents signed her over to him, he convinced them she was better off with a private doctor than at the institute and the guardians had there valuble watcher. she walked into the infirmary and looked at gill, piers and the shaken harue "it's a watcher" it had been years since she spoke without asking from something or answering a qeustion and she blinked at the realisation.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by janajee View Post
    And then I scream. I scream really really loud.

Except, somehow, I'm sure the nightmare in the suit will kill me before I can scream myself awake.
    Karn
    Role: Guardian
    Items: guardian radio

"Hey Hey wait!" Karn pleeded. He jumped down and pushed himself out of Gray. The armour almost turning to liquid as he walked though it. He stumbled slightly as the resistence changed and he tripped down in front of the women. He straightened hismelf and looked towards the girl. She was still screaming.
    "Calm down. Please Calm." He tried to comfit her. "I'm not going to hurt you. I'm a guardian I'm here to protect you." He held onto the women and gave her a hug to try and calm her. He spoke softly to her. Like Mark had when he woke at night to the horrors. His voice became soothing.
    "Come on Now. Calm. Calm yourself. I'm here to protect. Not hurt. Just take it easy." He let go of her and seeing her calm lokked at her.
    "Hey. My names Karn. Maybe you can tell me yours and we can start from there."

Quote Originally Posted by Shobu_Shimizu View Post
    It landed with a wet plop next to a boy. She looked up to see him carrying a rather large scythe (valk). Her breath hitched and she moved backwards, hoping that he would not see her. She bumped into something. She jerked her head to look behind her to see the beheaded body of the thug. She wanted to scream but couldn't. Her voice was caught in her throat. Her body wouldn't let her stand. She was too shooken up to do anything but shake her head. This is just a dream. It isn't real. IT's just another nightmare. Wake up Alanna. Wake up! she kept thinking to herself. Of course, she couldn't convince herself.

Jace
    Role: Vagrant
    Items: N/A

Something made a heavy thud next to him. Jace stopped whistling and turned slowly. A figure made its way backwards away from him. Thanatos shuddered in delight. Jace smiled. He crouched himself.
    "Hello, Hello. Who is it I've found alone tonight?" He stooped lower and walked along unevenly towards the figure. Instinct was what made him to it. It was quite Creepy and even he found it a little uneveing. but finding out what was there seemed more fun. Maybe it was a victem or maybe it was a treat.
    He stopped short and stood up straight. It was a Girl. Pretty. But nothing more. He sighed. What was a girl like that doing out here?..........Jace laughed and pushed his thoughts aside. He offered a hand to the young girl.
    "What are you doing, Boy." Thanatos asked.
    "Helping a young girl." Jace thought back,
    "Why? When you normally kill them, Boy."
    "Because...It's funner this way." Jace replied. "I may gain a new toy to go with bashy."
    "Always thinking about yourself, Boy."
    "Never anything else."
    Jace looked at the girl.
    "What are you doing out here at this time of night? It's dangerous to be running around. Lucky for you the Guardians are about. Had you arrived early that guy behind you might had killed you. But I sorted him." Jace said with a trusting smile on, his hand still offered to her. "Whats you name pretty girl?"
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2015 01:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

Role: Watcher
    Items: About to be broken cup of tea

Chinatsu stared at the doors for a moment and gripped her glass of tea hard. She started walking closer to the door and finally opened it. "Hello? Are they're any guardians here?" She gripped her cup harder causing it to break and looked at her hand. "If there are any guardians here please let me talk to you...."
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

OOC: Sorry to drag you, Zeek, but you can always just dissappear while I'm with the patients.

Items: Large black bag, cat

Still waiting for the boys reply, her phone rang agian. It was Lloyd. Landy anwsered this time.

"Yes Lloyd?" she asked in her sweet, purring voice.

"Your hired now, okay? Piers needs you to keep up with his patients cause he's on extended leave," grumbled Lloyd and then there was a click as he hung up.

Confused, Landy texted Piers 'Heading to the hospital. Why did Lloyd say I'm "hired"' before she snapped her phone shut and tossed in her purse.

Then she grabbed the boys wrist and dragged him along behind her. "Let continue this elsewhere," she said as she pulled him along briskly behind her.

Items: Large black bag, cat, boy

"Stay here," she said to the boy and left him in the lobby. She had practically run all the way to the hospital and was still catching her breath as she started jogging up the stairs to Lloyds office.

She needed to know what was going on. As Noir trotted to keep up, she climbed the stairs to find out what was going on.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Junior Member Zeek_thedogdemon is a splendid one to behold Zeek_thedogdemon is a splendid one to behold Zeek_thedogdemon is a splendid one to behold Zeek_thedogdemon is a splendid one to behold Zeek_thedogdemon is a splendid one to behold Zeek_thedogdemon is a splendid one to behold Zeek_thedogdemon is a splendid one to behold Zeek_thedogdemon is a splendid one to behold Zeek_thedogdemon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-11-2009 07:57 AM
    Threads

Kain blinked as Landy pulled him along"W...wait a second!!"The boy argued as he forcibly followed the girl struggling to keep up,After arriving at the clinic he bent over his hands on his knees and panted heavily trying to catch his breath before watching the girl dart up the stairs" H.. Hey!"He cried but it was to late she was already gone.

With a deep irritated groan the boy sighed"Darnit wait here and do what exactly?..."Regaining his composure he looked around at the empty lobby"What is this place?..."Scratching his head he took a seat leaning back and placed a hand over his face with another sigh as he sat quietly in the lonliness of the room awaiting the girls return....

Junior Member Shirosaki Hichigo is a jewel in the rough Shirosaki Hichigo is a jewel in the rough Shirosaki Hichigo is a jewel in the rough Shirosaki Hichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-30-2009 07:52 AM
    Threads

OOC: To Mr. Nobody, sorry for the late reply.

Elizabeth

Role: Vagrant (Nightmare Form)
    Items: Crimson Katana

"You know what to do, Elizabeth..."

"Of course, Master Demetrius," replied Elizabeth. What a party-pooper. Well I guess you can choose your masters, after all. Elizabeth sighed as she reached to where the man was lying, gripping her blood katana tightly.

Suddenly an apparition appeared from the man's body, reminding Elizabeth of those weird horror shows, where the Grim Reaper was wearing a really creepy hood.

"Foolish little Nightmare, you dare attempt to kill my Alex?" said the apparition.

Foolish? Apparently this nightmare doesn't know me that well.

"To get the prize, you'll have to fight the damned."

Honestly, why can't I have a normal conversation for a change? What's wrong with a "hi" or a "You look great, babe"? Nightmares have feelings too, you know?

Elizabeth sighed and crumpled her katana, destroying it into fine, red sand.
    "By the looks of things and the way you look like, physical attacks won't affect you," Elizabeth sighed. "I mean come on, where's the fun in that?"

"Enough chatter, Elizabeth," Demetrius complained through the dream state, "Apparently this guy's a Vagrant, since the Nightmare's protecting his host. Now go and gain their trust."

"As you wish, Master," replied Elizabeth cheerfully. Maybe I should listen to him for now. Who knows what excitement Demetrius is willing to bring about should I continue inciting his revenge? Elizabeth gave her best smile and started talking to the Nightmare.

"Oh how rude of me to not introduce myself," giggled Elizabeth. "My name is Elizabeth Rothschild and I have a proposition for you and your master. How would you like to have a good place to sleep?

Noticing that the nightmare's eyes (That's if he has any) brightened up a little bit and that was Elizabeth's cue to continue.

"I can give it to you if you want, for a small price..." continued Elizabeth. "Join my master in his hunt for Guardians, the so called protectors of dreams, and he will shall find you a relaxing place to sleep. How about it?"

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Alanna swallowed. Her throat felt awfully dry. Her fear of the boy was slightly decreasing, but she had no idea why she was holding a bloody heart in her hand when she woke up or why she was so far from home. She hesitated to allow him to help her up, but she eventually took his offered hand with her clean hand. She stood shakily, glancing at the scythe he held. She knew better than to trust strangers, but giving him her name wouldn't hurt... hopefully. "A-Alanna," she replied, "Um... I don't know why I'm out here. I'm really confused. I could have sworn I was at the hospital." She remembered the last time she was awake, her mouth had hardly gotten her through the lobby before she passed out. Her mother must be worried.

Crazy Personified janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Ouran Patch Manekineko
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2011 09:55 AM
    Threads

Role: Unrevealed
    Items: Trenchcoat

GLAIZA'S POV

I barely notice the man who stepped out of the armor. I'm too busy screaming myself awake to bother about some imagination of mine trying to comfort me.

The screaming continues but the nightmare doesn't stop.

"Calm down. Please Calm. I'm not going to hurt you. I'm a guardian I'm here to protect you."

What is wrong with this guy?

Nightmares are supposed to be scary. He isn't supposed to be calming me down. He's supposed to grab something and plunge it into my heart so that this dream would end and I would wake up in the morning and get ready for work.

When he starts hugging me, his voice suddenly gets to be very soothing. The screaming stops, and the nightmare seems to be less scary, and a little bit more believable.

"
    Hey. My names Karn. Maybe you can tell me yours and we can start from there."

Karn.

"Glaiza. I'm a waitress. I work here and the boss is sleeping upstairs and I'm sure this is probably a nightmare. Hence all the screaming, trying to wake myself up. Hey, maybe you're part of this twisted nightmare too. Maybe I've been actually dreaming all this time. Maybe Xedo is still alive. Mama and Papa too. Yes, that's it. Another stupid nightmare. Boss can't be dead. He can't be dead. He's all I got left. The shadows couldn't have taken him too"

The screaming stopped and was replaced by talking and more talking. I didn't even let the guy get a word in. I babble when I'm afraid.

And right now, the thing I fear the most is that this nightmare is real and that when I wake up the next day, I will really be alone.

"I think I'm going to vomit"

And I proceeded to do so, right on the nice man named Karn.

SEAN'S POV

Tee hee.

And the dead body just makes this all the more hilarious.
    Last edited by janajee; 06-02-2009 at 01:08 AM. Reason: replaced "funnier" with "hilarious"
    ---
    "They called me mad, I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me." -Nathaniel Lee
    ---

---
    Being crazy only means I'm smarter than you
    ---

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Silver Ribbon Four Leaf Clover Teal Ribbon
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2019 02:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aspirantgarde

Items: Cell phone, Guardian radio

Reeling back at Gill’s strange swoon, Piers took in his words amidst emotions of shock and anxiety. “What is he…he looks like…no way, it’s almost the same as Melinda…” Piers thought to himself. The next thought shot through his mind like a bullet. “I’ve got to write down what he said!”

Piers ran to a nearby table and found a pen, but since he could find no paper he ripped off a chart of the human body’s bone structure from the wall and began writing on the back. Fiercely trying to remember Gill’s words that, strangely enough, were spoken by a voice much stranger than Gill’s, Piers wrote down all he could remember.

How the…have fallen,
    But the…be damned.
    For those whose…is to vengeance

I say to you, Guardian,
    White will turn black
    And black will turn white,

“I’m missing way too much!” Piers thought to himself. He looked up at the technician in the room and asked him to come over and help him recall what Gill had said, since he was present when he uttered his words. The technician was able to add input to the last line, but nothing more: “Be-ready your armor along with your lance.” “Thanks…I’m still missing the fourth line completely, along with parts of the first and second,” Piers said, almost to himself. Try as he might, he couldn’t remember them. “When Gill did that,” Piers said, once again speaking primarily to himself, “he looked a lot like Mel…” Piers wasn’t able to finish his sentence as his eyes fell to the doorway. Melinda had just walked in the room and had confirmed Piers’s suspicion. “He is…a Watcher as well?” Piers said with an anxious voice in response to Melinda’s statement.

Melinda wasn’t wrong, Piers was sure of it. “Listen,” Piers told the technician. “You’ve got to do all you can to keep Gill alive. With both Gill and Melinda, we can turn the tide of this fight quickly.”

Piers had been surprised by Melinda’s choice to come out of her room, along with her sure words that she gave of her own volition. Piers was proud of her, and had every right to be. He had assured her parents that she’d be safe, well taken care of, and given the best education around if she was allowed to come with him to the Guardian HQ. Now, there was a chance to get her and Gill to work together, and who could imagine the possibilities? Despite her declining health, she was still ever faithful to the Guardians in her role as Watcher.

“Melinda,” Piers said to her. “Gill just spoke this as if he was having a vision. I’m missing parts, but this is the majority of what he said.” Piers showed Melinda his copy of Gill’s words with a reassuring smile, giving silent approval to Melinda’s self-motivated choice to throw herself into the “action,” as it were.

Just then, his phone went off. It was a text from Landy…she had already been called by Lloyd and hired on the spot, it seemed. Piers hastily texted her back as Melinda looked at the words written down by Piers. Piers entered the message: “Thx, Landy…I owe U 1. Enjoy ur nu career! If u need me, call me; gld 2 hlp n any way.” Piers knew Lloyd would set her up with the right personnel to train under, though she didn’t really need any formal training besides how to do paperwork. Knowing that Lloyd would explain her sudden hiring, Piers put his phone away and waited for Melinda’s response. If it took a while, Piers would have to return later…after all, Karn was practically deserted back in town. Duo and Harue could “hold down the fort” if anything else came up.

Nevertheless, Piers waited for Melinda’s response. If only Piers had known that there was yet another Watcher at the main door of the Guardian HQ.

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

role watcher
    items: none
    somewhere halfway through piers his story melinda sank to her knee's her eyes glazed over "another watcher..female..a door..i think she is at the front door..she is scared" she raised her hand to her mouth as she closed her eyes "she is so very scared and about to be wounded.." she looked at piers, her head hurted again and she knew she was pale.

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Karn
    Items: guardian radio

The girl seemed to be calming down and Karn took it for a good sign. Then she began to mumble and speak non-stop. Karn grew impatient. He was spending too much time on this. He glanced over his back towards the library. There was no way any trace of that nightmare would be left. He was failing. His hand began to tighten. He was gripping hard. Behind him Gray’s cold stare seemed to ignite in flames. Gray’s hand tightened more around his lance. A part of Karn shouted inside and wished for nothing more but to be rid of this girl and on his way.
    But it wasn’t what he was taught. Mark had told him that anger and a lake of patience would only lead to more problems. Karn began to count to himself and at the moment he had calm down the girl vomited.
    Karn dived back on reaction, body positioned for attack. His hand slid along the ground and he didn’t take his eyes of the girl. His body posture revealed his training in his graceful movements and sudden awareness of everything around him. Gray behind him positioned the same. Realising he had overreacted he relaxed. She had managed to hit him. The smell was horrid. But Karn could understand, he did he best to clean the sick off. She was stilling in a pool of her bosses blood. He suddenly felt very cold. The fact he hadn’t cared made him slightly scared of himself. Was he that use too it all?
    He walked back over to the girl.
    “Glaiza was it?” He asked, “Let’s get you somewhere else. I don’t think it’s doing you any good to be here.” He picked her up and put one of her arms over his shoulder. “I’m going to find somewhere safe for you.” He began walking with her. Gray moved inline behind him at just a thought. Karn gave one look back and was sure he felt the same energy as had been around the other murders. He recorded what he could for later. He turned back to talking to Glaiza.
    “You have nothing to worry about. You’re not alone right now. Hey. You’re the waitress from this morning!” He suddenly noticed in the light of the street lamps. “Well then Piers will be happy to know your safe. Remember him. He isn’t gone. He is here for you. As is the rest of the guardians. We are here for everyone.”

Jace

Jace smiled gracefully. The girl took his hand and he gave her a little twirl as she stood up. He caught her in his arms and laughed to himself. The blood on her hands was clear. Maybe she was the same minded person as him. He hoped so. It would be fun to have another friend. He smiled at her as she talked, taking in what she was saying, and seeing what she wasn’t.
    “Alanna? What a nice name.” Jace said with a grin. Thanatos swung side to side behind him and he fiddled with his fingers. “Anna seems like a nicer name. I’ll call you Anna from now on. It will be fun.”
    Jace looked at her. A killer? Unlikely. A powerful nightmare? Maybe. Worth the time? Again maybe.
    “She doesn’t seem worth it. Kill her, boy.” Thanatos mentioned.
    “Leave out of it. I like her. I’m going to have fun with her.” Jace replied as he tilted his head to look at her. He was glad only he could hear Thanatos. Didn’t want to scare the girl, he laughed at his own joke. He gripped Thanatos harder and let his power seep out.
    “Itsy Bitsy Anna climbing up the spout
    Down came the rain and washed the Anna out
    Out came the sun and dried up all the rain
    Now Itsy Bitsy Anna went up the spout again!” Jace sung to her. He let Thanatos wrap a gentle illusion around her. One that grew more and more.
    “Let her see what she fears the most.” Jace told him. “I want to see how she reacts.”

(OOC: Kiba gave me control over Alban while he is away. I forgot to post as him before but I’ll start now till he gets back.)

Alban
    Items: As he last had.

Alban woke with a shock. He glanced around him. He was lying in some alley between houses.
    “Where am I?” he asked himself. The last thing he remembered was being in the slums when he had been attacked. Then his nightmare had been there. Then there had been another boy, with a nightmare. He wasn’t sure what happened next. The boy had asked him something. What was it?

~"I'm going to go now Bashy. But. We are going to play a little game to increase your control. Tomorrow night. I want you to use your nightmare to hunt me." Jace smile turned to a disturbing grin. "Don't worry I'm sure you can't hurt me. I've fought worse." He went behind Alban and leaned on his shoulders. "Now you have to do it all while killing any people you come across that isn’t me...sorry did I say kill. I mean don't kill." He giggled. "You think you can do that?" Jace nodded his own head, "Of course you can. Well cya tomorrow night."~

That’s right. But why did he say it like that. What could he had been thinking? Could that really help me control my nightmare? Alban wasn’t sure. He had never really had a friend before so he wasn’t sure what to do. Should he trust him?
    All Alban knew was that he was scared. He didn’t want to become his nightmare again. He curled up in the cold for a moment. Unsure what to do.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Items: Guardian radio, cell phone

Astonished at Melinda’s words, Piers knelt down in front of her and listened to her words. Another Watcher? Here? Three in one place? Coincidence? No matter what it was, Piers had to find this Watcher. “Scared? About to be wounded? Probably at the front door? I’ll go to her, Melinda. Thank you.” Piers placed a hand on Melinda’s shoulder to steady her a bit and ran to the front door.

“If I go to her now, will it keep her from being wounded, as Melinda said?” Piers thought to himself. Running past Duo and Harue, Piers approached the door, opened it, and a woman was standing there just as Melinda said. A tall woman, that is. Piers had to look up slightly to look at her. She had long black hair and…her eyes seemed to be different colors, but it was hard to tell at night. Not knowing where to start, Piers simply said, “Why don’t you come inside, ma’am? It’s got to be better than the alternative.” Since Melinda had identified her as a Watcher, Piers was confident that this girl knew where she was.

“You found us,” Piers said, watching her reaction to see if she had indeed found the Guardians on purpose.

Three Watchers, one severely injured, all in the Guardian HQ...an unprecedented event.

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Role: Watcher
    Items: None

Chinatsu looked at the man in shock. "I finally found you?" She said as she walked inside. "I wont have to be worried anymore....I really need to tell you all something....but I need to treat my hand." Chinatsu looked around the HQ for a moment. It was truly beautiful and, well, there was no hospital room thankfully. She looked back at the man. "Oh I'm sorry, it was rude of me for not doing this. My name is Chinatsu Kairoshi, what is your name?"
    Last edited by Luka Megurine; 06-02-2009 at 10:50 AM.
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

“Oh, that’s what Melinda meant…her hand…” Piers thought to himself, seeing Chinatsu’s wounded hand. “She needs to tell us something? She does know who we are, then, and she’s here for a purpose,” Piers continued thinking as he stepped aside and said, “Of course, we’ll be glad to help you with your hand. Any information you give is very valuable to us. Follow me, ma’am.”

Piers held the door until she entered and then led her to Duo and Harue. “Guys, Melinda told me that this girl’s a Watcher,” Piers said softly, knowing the news was highly important and thus highly welcome. “This means that we now have three Watchers with us. I don’t have to remind you how important it is to make sure that we listen to their info carefully…all of them, all the while making sure they’re taken care of. Thanks, you two. Please take notes of what she says.”

Piers then motioned for Chinatsu to sit near them as Duo was already taking notes. It seemed that Harue was almost finished giving Duo info. “Be right back with some medication and guaze,” Piers said to Chinatsu as he walked back to the technician in the room with Gill and Melinda. Looking to the technician Piers said, “Sir, please get one of your personnel to assist that lady over there beside Duo.” The tech nodded and stepped right outside the room to speak to a nearby assistant. The assistant grabbed a few items and walked over to Chinatsu to treat her hand.

In the meantime, Piers gave an affirmative smile to Melinda and said, “Right again, Melinda. Thanks. I would like you to talk to that girl when you can…her name is Chinatsu. But…please don’t overdo it, Melinda. You’re tired…I can tell.” Piers’s expression grew serious all of a sudden as he finished his last sentences. “I know this isn’t a good time to leave, with Gill being seriously injured and three Watchers being with us simultaneously. Yet, Karn is alone in town and daylight isn’t far away. I need to go there quickly. The personnel here will be placed on alert to the presence of Gill’s and Melinda’s status as Watchers. If you need me, please call me.”

Piers regretted leaving so suddenly when so many events that were heretofore unprecedented were occurring. Either way, Karn needed backup that was nearby. Piers spoke with leaders of the building’s personnel to let them know that the Watchers had to be protected at all costs. Piers then walked over to Chinatsu and said, “I’m sorry to leave so soon, but please stay a while with us. You probably already know this, but…we need your help. And thank you.” Then, in haste, he turned to walk out the main door,

Junior Member Skye-kun is on a distinguished road Skye-kun's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 10:13 AM
    Threads

Items: --

The young male looked down at the graves below, then walked over to a nearby tree, sitting under it closing his eyes and remembering the horrible things he went through before this point, after his flash back he looked toward the graves and spoke to himself.

"The fallen...how lucky they are..."

Upon finishing his sentance a short gust of wind blew over his the feild where he sat, pushing his light bue hair along with the breeze.
    "I'll find my answer by destroying the lies."

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

role: watcher
    items: none
    Melinda watched piers leave and mentally shrugged, the guardians were always busy. she was lucky if she saw one of them more than two hours a day most of the time it was the 'caretaking' personel she saw. she looked at chinatsu and the wounded gill and stood up glancing at Duo leaning against the entrance one of the sides of her kimono slipped of her shoulder revealing how thin she was under the many layers she looked at Chinatsu and spoke "the visions wil worsen and it wil put strain on you body, eat well with a little luck it wil help" she turned around and started back to her room ignoring the glare of the asistant that helped Chinatsu. she walked back to her room and closed the window and rested her forehead against the cool glass her reaction had not been friendly and she knew that but it was better if the girl already knew what to expect from the future visions. she looked at her pale face and glared slightly she disliked being a watcher and was close to hating it unlike the guardians she and the other two now needed protection 24/7. she pushed away from the glass and groaned as she felt a little woozy 'maybe i should ask for another cat-scan' she thought as she laid on her bed.

The lazy demon kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2014 11:30 PM
    Threads

Duo looked up to notice how busy Piers was. Looks like I got the easiest

part of the night.
    He thought to himself. " Piers I rarely run into you

anymore." Duo said as Piers left the HQ. " Hi, my name is Duo and I'll be your

server for tonight." Duo said with a smile. Just then he noticed Melinda enter

the room taking notice to how thin she was getting and the color of her skin

made him wonder If the other staff was giving her the attention she truly

needed. When she left he remembered he had matters to worry about at

hand. "Well since I'm already taking notes, could you tell me what brought

you here, the origin of that wound and, any other news you think could

help." Duo looked over to Harue, " I know you're kind of shaken up, but you

are a Guardian and you still have a job to do. I need you to call Karn and

check up on that situation and make sure Melinda is well taken care of, and

get her anything she needs." Duo turned back to Chinatsu awaiting her

answer. Three Watchers this is quite a situation

I MADE IT.

Quotes: To be a man you must have honor and a penis (Shin-chan)

Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Role:Watcher
    Items: Nothing.

Chinatsu looked at Duo and then at the ground. "Well...I got the wound from gripping a cup to hard because I was scared...I have been searching for guardians ever since I was a watcher....and there's a thing...a really horrible thing that the guardians must be informed about....This thing...its a vortex. The vision is very unclear though but I have a feeling it might be catastrophic...." She paused for a moment and put her other hand on her forehead. "If this is no help at all, I'm sorry..."
    Last edited by Luka Megurine; 06-02-2009 at 09:24 PM.

Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Valkarma View Post
    Jace

Jace smiled gracefully. The girl took his hand and he gave her a little twirl as she stood up. He caught her in his arms and laughed to himself. The blood on her hands was clear. Maybe she was the same minded person as him. He hoped so. It would be fun to have another friend. He smiled at her as she talked, taking in what she was saying, and seeing what she wasn’t.
    “Alanna? What a nice name.” Jace said with a grin. Thanatos swung side to side behind him and he fiddled with his fingers. “Anna seems like a nicer name. I’ll call you Anna from now on. It will be fun.”
    Jace looked at her. A killer? Unlikely. A powerful nightmare? Maybe. Worth the time? Again maybe.
    “She doesn’t seem worth it. Kill her, boy.” Thanatos mentioned.
    “Leave out of it. I like her. I’m going to have fun with her.” Jace replied as he tilted his head to look at her. He was glad only he could hear Thanatos. Didn’t want to scare the girl, he laughed at his own joke. He gripped Thanatos harder and let his power seep out.
    “Itsy Bitsy Anna climbing up the spout
    Down came the rain and washed the Anna out
    Out came the sun and dried up all the rain
    Now Itsy Bitsy Anna went up the spout again!” Jace sung to her. He let Thanatos wrap a gentle illusion around her. One that grew more and more.
    “Let her see what she fears the most.” Jace told him. “I want to see how she reacts.”

Alanna didn't expect to be spun around. She didn't complain. This guy was coming out to be just as strange as her on a daily basis, maybe even a little worse. She still didn't trust her. She was just afraid if she tried to run or something she'd end up like the thug. Her father always taught her to play by their game until their was a chance for retalition. She didn't really think of retailating yet. She'd see where this lead for the moment. She was better at winging it anyways, now that she was able to gather her wits together, she wasn't shaking anymore anyways. She could think straight and was more aware than before.

"Anna?" she thought aloud when he dubbed her a different name from her own.

Then, suddenly, there was no sound. The boy was talking as he smiled. She couldn't hear him. She brought her hands up to her ears and looked around. What was going on? She saw something move out of the corner of her eye. She feared what she would see, though she had an idea of what it was. Staggering down the road was the bloody, eyeless nurse, leaving a trail of thick dark red blood, but it wasn't her own. She was dragging a limp man by the hair, which was red. He wore an army combat uniform. "PAPA!!!" she screamed. She couldn't hear her own voice. All she could hear was the giggling of the nurse. Alanna watched in terror as she pulled his head up to look at her. His eyes had been removed, leaving the liquids to spill forth from the sockets and his jaw barely dangled by the flesh. Alanna tried to run to him but couldn't. She was paralyzed from the neck down.

"AHERIN!" she heard a familiar voice cry so loud it seemed like it was right beside her. Her mother came running in through the door. They were in a hospital room. The hospital room, which she first encountered the nurse. With another giggle, the nurse took her other hand and reached into her father's back. Alanna watched in horror as she pulled his spine from his back. With a flick, it snapped off the pelvic bone. Her mother was running to toward the spirit, but she was moving extremely slowed. Using the spinal cord as a weapon, she lasso'd it around Lilian's throat. Alanna screamed an ear-shattering cry that did not reach her own ears as her mother's head was dispatched from her body. The body fell with a defeaning thump and the other wilted with nothing to support it's back. (I know that using a spine as a lasso is impossible. Bear with me; it's an illusion)

The nurse's eyeless sockets stared at Alanna with a chilling smile. Alanna was released from her paralysis, but she did not move. Her arms fell limp and her knees gave out. Her heart seemed like it would stop. She couldn't even cry for some reason. Suddenly, immense rage filled her chest. The spirit began to hum a song she had just recently heard. But who was singing it? She didn't remember. She was blinded in fury and forced herself to push off the ground and ran at the creature, her face held a twisted look of instanity no one has ever seen. The nurse merel stepped back and and through the wall, which Alanna ran into with pounding fists. She had the determination of her father as well as his recklessness. She didn't even know what she'd do to a ghost. But she was livid, scared, and sorrowful all at once. She didn't really care what happened to her, now that the cruel illusions of her parents lay beside her feet.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

After some time of self reflecting an almost undiscribable sound of distorted metal scraping against metal was heard. Afterward the male stood up and checked kis watch with a sigh. He turned back to his shadow and spoke.

"No, not yet..."

The sound was heard again, then the male turned and began to walk toward the Teaberry Coffee Shop.

"I'm hungry... let's get some food first."

Crazy Personified janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Ouran Patch Manekineko
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2011 09:55 AM
    Threads

GLAIZA'S POV

"Glaiza was it? Let’s get you somewhere else. I don’t think it’s doing you any good to be here."

Why do I feel so knocked out? Maybe it's because this is becoming less and less of a figment of my imagination and more and more of a nightmare that's never ever going to end.

"I’m going to find somewhere safe for you."

The guy, Karn if I remember correctly, he's leading me somewhere, away from the Teaberry. And I follow him limply. I'm torn between leaving the boss, and never wanting to see that pool of blood ever again.

"You have nothing to worry about. You’re not alone right now. Hey. You’re the waitress from this morning! Well then Piers will be happy to know your safe. Remember him. He isn’t gone. He is here for you. As is the rest of the guardians. We are here for everyone"

Inside, I'm scoffing at his words. No one is safe. No one stays, because everyone dies. Everyone loses everything they ever wanted to the shadows and no one can stop it. No one EVER stays.

"Actually can you just take me home? I need... to clean something."

SEAN'S POV

Hmm, good girl.

Yes, we need to stay away from the Guardians.

Not that I'm scared of losing or anything.

Sean does not lose, Sean just chooses not to win.
    ---
    "They called me mad, I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me." -Nathaniel Lee
    ---

---
    Being crazy only means I'm smarter than you
    ---

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Inside, I'm scoffing at his words. No one is safe. No one stays, because everyone dies. Everyone loses everything they ever wanted to the shadows and no one can stop it. No one EVER stays.

Karn
    Items: Guardian radio...Glaiza?

"Sure that would be no problem." Karn told her as he walked with her. He still supported her by as they approach a public bench he sat her down for a moment. He took this moment to rest as helping someone walk was tiring. He looked around and noticed the sun beggining to rise. His night was over. He hoped someone was able to find something out about the Library incident. He sighed and sat down next to Glaiza. Gray moved to his side standing guard like a wordless statue.
    Karn picked up his radio.
    "Piers? Yo Piers can you here? You know that Waitress you like from the coffee shop? Glaiza? Well I'm with her right now and to put it kindly, things are hitting the fans. You know what I mean. Looks like her boss has been took out. A similer death to many others recently." He scratched his head and sighed in fustration.
    "Well I'm trying to get her home but I don't know where she lives. Plus someone has to clean up that mess." His voice then lowered into an angry rumble, "And someone has to hunt the killer." His voice returned to normal. "So I was wondering if you could come pick her up. Your proberly better at looking after wemen then me." He laughed. "Any ways man, get in touch with me." Karn sat the radio down and turned to Glaiza.
    "Ok Piers should hopefully be coming to help you. He will be better then me." Karn went silent for a moment. "You just hang in there."

Quote Originally Posted by Shobu_Shimizu View Post

The nurse's eyeless sockets stared at Alanna with a chilling smile. Alanna was released from her paralysis, but she did not move. Her arms fell limp and her knees gave out. Her heart seemed like it would stop. She couldn't even cry for some reason. Suddenly, immense rage filled her chest. The spirit began to hum a song she had just recently heard. But who was singing it? She didn't remember. She was blinded in fury and forced herself to push off the ground and ran at the creature, her face held a twisted look of instanity no one has ever seen. The nurse merel stepped back and and through the wall, which Alanna ran into with pounding fists. She had the determination of her father as well as his recklessness. She didn't even know what she'd do to a ghost. But she was livid, scared, and sorrowful all at once. She didn't really care what happened to her, now that the cruel illusions of her parents lay beside her feet.
    Jace

Jace had to clamp his mouth shut with his hands to prevent himself from laughing in joy. He gripped tightly and could feel Thanatos's anger at him. But this girl was so much fun. He enjoyed her terrified look. The tears, the anger, the pain. He loved it all.
    "Oh Thanatos I think I'm in love here." Jace thought to him.
    "You sicken me sometimes, Boy." Thanatos said with a little bit to much happyness in his voice.
    "Oh but I want her to be mine. To play with and to keep."
    The only noise from Thanatos was a slow laughter. One that pulsed with malice. Thanatos could only feel happyness at how corrupt Jace had become.
    Jace now swung his head back and looked behind him.
    "Dawn is coming. Not a good sign. People will be about and we can't be found playing." Jace mentioned. He swung Thanatos around and span him through his fingers. "Lets end the game with a rescue." He smiled. Thanatos began to vanish away. Jace ran over to Alanna. he hugged her tight from behind and wrapped his arms around her. The illusion faded from her mind as Thanatos fianlly vanished.
    "Anna. Please calm down. What's going on with you?" Jace pleeded. Tears on the edges of his eyes. "Please wake up." He gripped her tightly but not enough to hurt her. But it stopped her moving. "Please come back to me."

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

GLAIZA'S POV

"Glaiza was it? Let’s get you somewhere else. I don’t think it’s doing you any good to be here."

Why do I feel so knocked out? Maybe it's because this is becoming less and less of a figment of my imagination and more and more of a nightmare that's never ever going to end.

"I’m going to find somewhere safe for you."

The guy, Karn if I remember correctly, he's leading me somewhere, away from the Teaberry. And I follow him limply. I'm torn between leaving the boss, and never wanting to see that pool of blood ever again.

"You have nothing to worry about. You’re not alone right now. Hey. You’re the waitress from this morning! Well then Piers will be happy to know your safe. Remember him. He isn’t gone. He is here for you. As is the rest of the guardians. We are here for everyone"

SEAN'S POV

Hmm, good girl.

Yes, we need to stay away from the Guardians.

Not that I'm scared of losing or anything.

Sean does not lose, Sean just chooses not to win.

Skye

Skye walked toward the Teaberry, with his hands in his pockets he was a bit tired from being out so late, so needed a caffinated beverage to keep himself awake to accompany the food that he would get. As he approached the distorted sound of iorn scraping against iorn was heard again. He tried his best to ignore it as he approached the shop, however the more he ignored it the louder it grew.

"Shut up... I know..."

He said quietly as he continued his trek. He was infront of the Teaberry when the sound became unbearable, he turned around and lashed out shouting.

"I know alright!? Would you just shut up!? I know what I'm doing!"
    Last edited by Skye-kun; 06-04-2009 at 10:34 AM. Reason: Forgot something TT-TT

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Items: Large black bag, cat, work schedule, patient list

Landy finally walked out of Lloyds office with all the things she needed for her new job.

As she walked back down the stairs to the lobby, she realized how late it was and hoped the boy was still there. It was awfully late and she thought she would take him home and clean him up since she had kept him out so late.

When she finally got to the lobby, she saw the boy sitting in a chair. She grabbed his wrist with her free hand and started dragging him along again.

"Come on. I'll take you to my place. I've got a really good coffee and you deserve it since I've dragged you around in the middle of the night and all," she said with a smile over her shoulder.

As she dragged him out into the fresh air and across the street to the residential area where her apartment was, she asked "So, your name is Kain, right? I got it right?"
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information