AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 96 FirstFirst ... 29 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 49 89 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Nightmare Hunt (A Supernatural/Mystery RPG)

Senior Member Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Grey Ribbon Silver Ribbon L Laptop
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2013 08:48 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

(OOC: Apologies for the many and long posts. I just don't want people to wait for me.)
    Role: Feral
    Items: Kitsune mask (wearing it)

Theo swore loudly as he missed the left turn he was supposed to take. He pushed the intercom on the motorcycle.

“Hiya! This is Francis, what-”

“The brakes aren’t working!” He yelled, “Are you trying to kill me?!”

“Brakes?” Francis replied absent-mindedly, “Oh right. The brakes. Did the turbo booster work, though?”

Francis had to distance himself away from the intercom as Theo blasted a long stream of creative curses and threats to his job. Reba, his friend who loved tinkering with things, held up what looked like a long cord that Francis realized belonged to the bike. Theo heard a short argument ensue, something about Francis’ not asking for permission first and Reba’s neglect on telling him when she was adding more gizmos to the motorcycle.

The bike gained speed as it entered the park. An elderly couple had to dive for the bushes when Theo whizzed past them.

“Oh. Sorry sir. It is an honest mistake, honest! Er… Reba says you should try going to a gravelly or sandy area to help stop the bike. You know, increased friction usually slows it down. How about Conifer Beach?”

Because of the shouts, he did not hear what Theo said about Conifer Beach. Something about Francis taking a permanent vacation there? Well, that was very nice of him!

“Sir, will you be all right?”

“You should pray that I die, Francis, because if I get out of this alive, I’ll make sure that you lick the basement bathrooms clean with your tongue!”

Francis did not know how to respond, “Er… that’s good to know, sir. I’ll see if I can send someone to help you.” The intercom closed with a click. Theo cursed again.

Then suddenly, a black cat jumped out of the bushes to cross the road.

In panic, Theo pulled on one handle of the bike to avoid the cat. The motorcycle swerved out of control, the right side so close to the ground that Theo’s shoulder grazed it. The Nightmare solidified his right arm, turning it to a sharp lance-like weapon as hard as a diamond. He drove his arm-turned-lance deep into the pavement. His arm worked like an axle, around which the motorcycle rounded in a half-circle. In mid-air, Theo and the motorcycle paralleled with the ground. He stayed pegged to the land, but the motorcycle flew off into the air like a boomerang-

- towards the direction of a quaint yet curious couple.

(OOC: Couple being you two, Meril and Rod. lol. Enjoy~.)

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Location- Landy's apartment
    Status- Night
    Role- Feral
    Items- N/A

Landy shuddered as her breathing shallowed. The world around her was a muffled blur she couldn't understand.

The pain was so bad, it was almost unbearable. She didn't know how she was still holding on.

Suddenly, the pain was gone. Everything was nothing and the world around her had disappeared.

The blackness that had been creeping around the edge of her vision finally won. It broke the final barrier and sank Landy deep into a dark, empty, sweet relief.

Sigataph~

A rich, deep laugh rang through the room. It echoed out of every nook and cranny and pounced on the nerves of the people in the room.

Sigataph was suddenly standing by the side of the bed, opposite from where Piers was kneeling. Her eyes pierced through him, into his soul, scorching his blood as she had his skin.

"Hello, dear Piers. How nice to see you again. I told you we would not be long apart," she said with a smirk. "And you've brought a friend this time."

She started fading as she took a few steps before she completely disappeared. The hollow silence of her absense filled the room.

Then she was right there besides Melinda. She walked around so that she was facing the girl, so close that her plush skirts rubbed on Melinda's legs.

Sigataph hooked Melinda's eyes, staring through her, burning holes in her. Her little devilish smirk played on her lips again.

"How pleasant to meet you, madam. My name is Sigataph," she said with a smile nod of her head. "You must be a See-er. Your eyes have been following me the whole time you have been here," she said.

She reached out a hand and gently caressed the side of Melinda's face, even though she never let her eyes leave the girls. She let her touch leave curls of heat on the girls skin.

"What is your name, child?" she said, her voice a soothing, hypnotic purr. It was even motherly to some extent. She was drawing the girl in, bringing her closer for a strike.

She let out a small humming sort of laugh that resided in her throat. This was all a game to her, and she was willing to take her time playing.

(NOTE: all the burning-scroching-heat type words are metophorical. Sigataph didn't actaully catch Pier's blood on fire or burn Melinda's skin.)
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Role:Vagrant
    Items: Cellphone

" That's what I believe in, love at first sight. You have a beautiful smile." Meril smiled underneath a moonlight. The moon gave her a type of exuberance she never had.

"Thank you."

" I ask myself those things. But I always think of other things besides that because I know if I'm here, I'm real and that's how I feel about it." Moir nodded and looked at the moon.

"That is very true Zen. I just think too much that's all."
    Moir suddenly jumped from where she stood. In the distance, Moir could see a motorcycle heading towards Meril and Rod. As much as she didn't like Rod, something had to be done for both of them.

"Meril!!!!!" She yelled at the top of her lungs as she lunged towards her to protect her. Moir hugged Meril to ensure that her ghost like features would work and allow the motorcycle to pass through. I hope this works!

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Silver Ribbon Four Leaf Clover Teal Ribbon
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2019 02:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aspirantgarde

Role: Guardian
    Items: Guardian radio, cell phone

The laugh—her laugh—seemed to reignite the pain Piers had felt when she had so badly burned him. She was ignoring his plea for a rain check on a fight, that much was certain. Yet, Piers knew that he could not allow any violence to break out in the confined space of Landy’s bedroom. This thought again crossed his mind, but he seemed to lose all clarity of mind in totality as Sigataph appeared. She disappeared while taking a few steps, only to reappear near Melinda. His fears were mounting by the second as he spun around and stood, facing Sigataph and Melinda.

He wanted so badly to have Skitters quickly place himself between Sigataph and Melinda, but a move would potentially spark a quick action from Sigataph herself, and then they would all be at risk. Piers sincerely doubted that he could save Melinda, the unconscious Landy, and the heretofore unseen woman, Nerisa, before Sigataph burnt the whole place down. He couldn’t risk it, and he knew that he had to think his way out of it.

The only other option was to get Sigataph close to a window and then “extract” her from the building. Again, there was a problem with this plan: even if Piers had Skitters force Sigataph out of the window, Sigataph’s ability to appear and reappear could have her back inside in no time. And an angry Sigataph in close quarters meant certain death.

“If I could saturate the room, she couldn’t burn it down, but…I don’t see one blasted sprinkler in this building!” he thought to himself in a panic. His panic turned to sheer fear as Sigataph touched Melinda’s cheek.

“Don’t you—!” he blurted out, then abruptly stopped. Angering her would only complicate things.

“Sigataph,” he said again, more composed…though it was an artificial composure at best. “A girl like her is no threat to you. All she can do is see you. And obviously, you have no problem with being seen as you tried so hard to manifest yourself just now.”

He looked over to the unconscious Landy in order to make his point. Looking back over to Sigataph he continued, “So, it’s only me you have to worry about. But not here. Let’s not do this here.”

Piers knew that Sigataph would have to gain something in order for his plea to be taken seriously. Thus, he said, “Sigataph…ever seen a nightmare with no host?” He smirked through his apparent fear.

“No? Me either.” His face grew serious again. “I’m just as concerned with protecting Landy as you are, then. So, I’m begging you…don’t do this here. And don’t touch Melinda…it’s only me you have to worry about and, just in case you haven’t noticed, I’m submitting at the moment.”

Landy hadn’t been knocked unconscious as she had been last time. So, it seemed it was up to Sigataph as to when she recovered; Piers could not speed the process along. It seemed that everything at the moment was dependent on Sigataph’s actions, and Piers hoped his submission and appeal for the safety of her own host would give her pause for consideration.

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Role: watcher
    Items: inhaler, trackingbracelet

melinda looked at the nightmare and the unconsious landy for a moent until the nightmare stood before her. sigataph suddenly stood before her and spoke gently and somewhat motherly, she knew she should be feeling comforted but for some reason only anger bubbled to the surface. she closed her eyes as memories suddenly shoot before her eyes

memories

little melinda "uncle why is there a snake following you""peter diden't push me the bearman did" a womans face shoot by "melinda your to old to play pretend" a male "what should we do with her, she is our heir but with her being so unstable no male wil want to marry her" a doctor "so what do you see now" another doctor "your daughter is suffering of illusions, i sugust you put her into a mental hospital" a nurse "i have some fun news, your having a baby brother isent that exciting?" a doctor with her parents "if she shows no improvement we wil make the boy the new heir" a patient with a in control nightmare "your a watcher" Pierce "i'm pierce" she just looks at skitters "your a guardian" piers with karn and melinda in the hospital area "we have to protect her.."

end memories

melinda blinked as everything came back and suddenly slapped the touching hand away "thanks for triggering my memory but please keep from touching me and the name is melinda not child" her voice was a bit strained and her head was pounding again.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads

Role: Vagrant

Rod smiled and looked up at the moon. It was quiet and peaceful just the way he liked it. He looked back at meril and smiled.
    " You're welcome." Rod said. He heard Moir scream and clamp onto Meril holding her for some reason until he looked and saw a bike flying their way.
    " Zen! Lend me your power!" He said as Zen appeared beside him, "Don't worry Meril, we'll help."
    They didn't sync but he did give him some of his power. Rod stepped back as Zen leapt forward knocking the bike in Rod's direction then Rod, using some of Zen's power, kicked it into some bushes. After that was over Zen faded away.
    " Thanks ,Zen, for helping me." Rod said walking back towards the girls, " I see some people coming, Moir's gonna have to be invisible."
    Rod looked back at where the bike came from and saw a man on the ground. He looked hurt and they needed to check on him.
    " Meril lets go check on him." Rod said walking toward the man, " Dammit, where's Ozman when you need him?"

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

Senior Member Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

(OOC: Rod, I haven’t exactly said he was hurt yet, but okay, sounds like fun. haha!)
    Items:

Theo had to extract his forearm from the pavement and turn it back to normal before the pull of inertia twisted his body around his arm any further. He couldn’t control his body and rolled on the street three times before coming to a stop.

Theo crumpled on the ground on his side. A searing pain shot from his fingertips to the joint in his right shoulder. His knees and ankles too felt stretched, like someone strong had jerked and pulled his lower body violently. His good left hand clutched his right elbow, from where his forearm bent in a way it was not supposed to. If he wasn’t human at all why did his body feel and act like one?

His left palm transformed into small, needle-like tendrils. They entered his right elbow and were repairing the torn tissues. All this cannot be seen because of the way Theo lay on his side. In his mind, he was coming up with all the diagrams of elbow joints he ever looked at. Theo had no medical knowledge whatsoever other than what he memorized from various medical books.

Then he had to stop healing himself because someone had approached too near. The last thing he needed was to be found out. He felt for his face and mentally cursed when he realized his mask had fallen off. It lay some feet away, dirty and torn in half.

“Nnggh!” His groan of pain changed to a panicked teenager voice, “Oh my God! The- The bike! How is it? Does it still work? Oh my God, my dad will kill me!” He shut his eyes and flinched as if pain shot through him again. “Never mind me. Pl- Please tell me the bike is all right.”

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Meril didn't react immediately until the bike had passed through her. Her body shook from the sheer terror of almost getting hit. Moir leaned back and placed her head against Meril's.

"Thank god your alive."
    Moir let of Meril and sighed. Meril looked in the direction of the boy that fell over. Rod looked in Meril's direction. Moir heard what Rod had said about people approaching. She quickly became invisible to everyone but Meril.

" Meril lets go check on him." Before he could finish his sentence, Meril ran towards the boy's side.

"Boy look at me. Your bike is trashed. I know someone that might be able to get it replaced. I have the money and I can replace it if it makes you feel any better." As she knelt down to analyze the boy, a tarot card fell out of her pocket. She picked it up only to see that it was The Fool. Meril placed the card near his head to ensure she didn't forgot about it. but she did wonder how it had gotten in her pocket to beign with. Perhaps she had forgotten to put it back in the deck. Meril looked in Rod's direction. She searched through her pockets to find anything that might help this boy. All she had were a knife around her ankle, her phone and her clothes. Meril began cutting a part of her pants to use as a sling for his arm. She looked at his right arm and had seen that it wasn't badly damaged but it still needed medical attention. Meril took his arm gently and placed it within her makeshift sling.

"Rod call the hospital quickly!"

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

Crazy Personified janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Ouran Patch Manekineko
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2011 09:55 AM
    Threads

(Fluffy post filled with nothing but fluff, hahaha)

A tired body needs to rest. After a long and hard day, a body no matter how strong needs it. So before they anyone realizes it, their body collapses somewhere and they are both pulled into the land of imagination, where the line of reality is blurred and at time probably does not even exist.

But when had that really mattered for nightmare who is supposed to be figment of one's imagination and a host who can't tell what's real any more?

Role: Unrevealed
    Items: None

GLAIZA'S POV

I'm lying somewhere.

I don't know where, but I'm right there on top of something smooth, and cold. I felt disconnected from my body, as if I wouldn't be able to move if I tried. That is if I even wanted to try. There was nothing, no motivation for me to move. I had no desire in fact to do anything, but lie there.

I felt as if I did not exist at all.

As if I'm just recessive power, moving only at someone's will.

Role: Unrevealed
    Items: None

SEAN'S POV

I'm helpless.

Which is weird, because I know there is so much power in me. So much overwhelming power that could reach out and squeeze the life out of someone if I wanted to. And there, right there, lies the problem.

Do you know the feeling of wanting to kill something, and yet knowing deep inside that you didn't want to? What's the purpose of desire when deep inside you know it didn't exist? Talk about a colossal waste of emotional matter.

Can anything ever be just simple?

And the body continues to lie as two consciousness within it figure out what was wrong with them, separately.

Oblivious to anything and anyone of the world.
    Last edited by janajee; 12-04-2009 at 03:16 AM.
    ---
    "They called me mad, I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me." -Nathaniel Lee
    ---

---
    Being crazy only means I'm smarter than you
    ---

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Status- Night
    Role- Feral
    Items- N/A

Sigataph's temper flared at the outburst from the girl. As sparks jumped through the curls of her hair, she had the strong urge to reach out and snap the girls head.

She quickly collected herself before turning her attention to what Piers was saying. Her usual smirk imeadiately slapped itself back on her face

"Piers, darling. Do you really think I would want to come here just to fight with you? How self centered of you. I have other, bigger plans," she said with a small chuckle. She walked slowly towards the bedroom door as she talked.

"You see, through Landy's eyes, I have made an assupmtion and I would like to test the theory. Now if you would be so kind as to leave me alone," she said, unlocking the door. She left her hand on the knob as she half-turned to speak to Piers.

"You might do well to teach... Melinda some manners. I may be a gentle, kind soul but not all nightmares will have such an acceptance of rudeness." She opened the door with a thick, rich laugh as she took a step toward her goal.

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Piers was shocked to see that Melinda was having a certain surge of memory recovery. He wanted to know how much she had recovered, but it was hardly a time to ask, and he was still practically in a panic over being on edge concerning what Sigataph would do. He knew that in just one instant, she could burn anyone in the room to a degree beyond recognition.

He breathed a bit easier as she walked to the door, relieved that she had not hurt Melinda who had, acting quite like the “old” Melinda, shown defiance to Sigataph.

But, what did she mean by “bigger plans?” What “assumption” did she have, and what “theory” did it concern?

The other woman, Nerisa?

“Oh, no,” Piers thought. He was still unsure as to who Nerisa was working for, but seeing a nightmare in Landy’s residence would entrench Landy in suspicion for as long as Nerisa wanted to investigate her. This wasn’t good.

“Sigataph,” Piers started, taking a step towards her. “What are you…”

He stood behind her, watching her, ready to launch Skitters forth to put a “buffer” between Sigataph and Nerisa. Judging from where Landy had walked out from before she asked him about the sketchbook, Nerisa was in Landy’s kitchen. Was Sigataph headed there?

Senior Member Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2010 05:14 PM
    Threads

OCC: As far as i can tell there is no you know apartment building so i'm going to assume that landy shares the same apartment building as Ika

Items: Guardian radio, Sword Handle

Ika decided that it was to far to walk to the HQ. He decided to head to his apartment. When he got there he noticed piers's car out side."I Wonder what he is doing here?" he decided to lean against his car and rest a bit, seeing what he was doing here.

Never Give In, Never Give up.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Items:

Despite the pain he was experiencing, Theo smirked.

Theo had seen too many Nightmares in his life not to recognize one. Or two. You see someone or something fading in and out of existence? It’s a Nightmare. You see someone sane talking to themselves? There’s a Nightmare. A flying motorcycle goes through a person and then gets easily get kicked aside by another like it was some lightweight soccer ball? Well, it just had to be the work of Nightmares.

But the smirk quickly disappeared when the girl with a Nightmare approached him.

- "Boy look at me. Your bike is trashed.”

Too bad it was trashed. He had half a mind to make Francis lick the tires clean too.

“It’s… trashed?” Theo said in shock. He peeked over her side to see some smoke rising from the bushes, “Aw man. Aw gawd. I’m so dead. Dead, dead, dead.”

- “I know someone that might be able to get it replaced. I have the money and I can replace it if it makes you feel any better."

He shook his head, “Look, you’re just being too nice. I can’t ask a complete stranger to replace the bike, especially since it was my fault. I almost- Wait, what are you doing? Ngh!”

Theo groaned when Meril moved his arm and put it into a makeshift sling. He hoped that she didn’t undo what little repair he had done to it. He was completely at their mercy, and he hated it.

- "Rod call the hospital quickly!"

“Wait!” Theo said, unable to hide his alarm, “Don’t call the hospital! Er… my… my parents will find out I wrecked the bike! They work there, you see. If they find out, they’ll kill me! Please don’t let them find out I’m a Ni-…night guard. They don’t know I work for the government.”

Theo cursed Freud and his Freudian slips. A night guard? Wasn’t that actually dental equipment? Would they really buy his lie? Already his act leaked truths at its flimsy seams. Theo only wished he could bleed. He prayed they at least thought he was bleeding underneath what looked like a hoodie jacket.

Because if it can’t bleed, it’s a Nightmare.

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Rod was about to call the hospital until the boy said stop.
    “Wait!” Theo said, unable to hide his alarm, “Don’t call the hospital! Er… my… my parents will find out I wrecked the bike! They work there, you see. If they find out, they’ll kill me! Please don’t let them find out I’m a Ni-…night guard. They don’t know I work for the government.”

" What other choice do I have?" Rod asked, " You're WAY too banged up to even move."
    Rod thought about his story and didn't buy it. It was too rediculous to believe.
    " Luckily, my father showed me how to treat injuries." Rod said grinning, " Meril thanks for making that sling, that will make things easier."
    Rod reached for the shoulder part of his hoodie.....

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Trojan.FlyStudio.I i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-10-2012 03:53 AM
    Threads

OOC:LONG OVERDUE! DARN WORK!

Nerisa
    Items: Photo

Nerisa heard some voices in the other part of the room. It would seem that Landy's guest has arrived. She came in later and picked up the coffee to bring to the new guests.

"Feel free to join us if you get the urge to stop being a hermit," Landy said over her shoulder with a small giggle as she crossed the threshold into the living room.

"Aw s'okay... I uh.. don't feel very social right now." Nerisa replied laughing.

It was a small place, and Nerisa could hear some of the words exchange from the far end of the room. Although the words were distant and vague, for some reason Nerisa could "feel" the emotions from every unhinted whisper. It confused her to some extent. Sure, there were times she "knew" when a person was lying or telling the truth. She simply thought it as an innate ability essential in the news-making industry.

But now, the said "ability" felt uncanny, breaching through earshot and direct interaction with the people involved.

Suddenly, a shift in the aura of the house took place. That of panic and fear consumed the room and Nerisa stood up to hear voices of concern from the living room. The slamming of the door was heard shortly.

Nerisa peered into the living room. Two steaming cups of half-consumed coffee laid on the table. The third cup was on the floor, its contents leaving an ugly stain on the carpet.

Nerisa's cat mewed around Nerisa's legs then proceeded to scratch desperately at the wooden door. It gave Nerisa a frightened stare and scratched at the door again.

++
    Harue
    Items: Notes, GPS, Radio

Harue was on his way towards the Italian restaurant, making his way out of the park when a huge noise begged him to turn around. And there he saw a speeding motorcycle rampaging towards an innocent couple.

"Oh my G--" Harue breathed in shock. "GRELL!" He shouted his nightmare's name, although he knew it was inevitable. The events would happen so fast there wouldn't be much anyone could do but... clean up. Grell was a slow Nightmare, his speed being one of his blatant liabilities. Harue had no choice but to close his eyes to shield his eyes from the blood.

There was a crash of metal against pavement. The sound crunched Harue's eardrums. He stood there motionless for a while. Grell stood behind him awaiting his orders. He opened his eyes and saw the trail of damage the bike left. Scattered pieces of metal and scorched grass left its evidence.

"At ease." Harue whispered as he walked towards the scene of the accident. Grell was steadfast. He did not follow Harue and only observed in the distance. He was ready to spring into action if he was needed.

As Harue neared the scene, he was surprised that nobody was hurt. The couple from a while ago was already tending to a guy in a hoodie--probably the driver of the motorcycle. He wondered how the two bystanders survived the accident without getting any injuries. Harue was sure as hell the motorcycle was heading towards them.

Harue proceeded to walk towards them, looking for anything he could do to help. The girl had already done first aid on the boy. ANd Harue was sure something was terribly familiar about that hoodie.

As the other bystander reached over to check the injured man's shoulder, Harue shouted in panic "Oh! Please don't move his arm! It might dislocate it!"

(OOC: Rod/Meril, I intercepted cos Theo can't reveal himself a Nightmare at this point. Might change the plot hehe)

How's that as an introduction? Harue cringed.

He walked over to the boy to observe the extent of damage he took.

"Hello." he greeted the girl who made the sling. "Nice job on the first-aid. Are you guys hurt in any way?"

Harue also turned to the guy with her. "I'm sorry for startling you. I'm just a bit of a nervous person sometimes. I can take him to the hospital for you. I--" Harue gulped, remembering the motorcycle parked somewhere near them. "I have my own motorcycle after all. We'll get there sooner than on foot."

Isn't that a bit ironic though, carrying a motorcycle-injured man to the hospital using a motorcycle?? That's could even pass as a segue. Harue sighed. He hoped the the hoodie guy wasn't too traumatized by his accident.

Harue now turned to the injured man, and found himself staring at the same dark eyes he encountered this afternoon. The guy with the 2 ten-dollar bills? What are the chances?

++

(New character alert!)
    Egregori (Gill's Nightmare)
    Location:Broken Clocktower (Edited this... Egie is not in the North Clocktower. My bad.)
    Role: Watcher Nightmare
    Items:

Ahh...

The night has finally arrived.

I emerge in my full glory, watching Gill's sleeping form on the floor. He looked so small and pathetic against the spaces of this building. You just can't help but feel sorry for him, right? He has been living on other people's pity his whole life. What a shame.

"Don't worry, Gilly. Egie will take care of us." I push a lock of hair from his head. "You sleep there now. Away from the cruelty of this mean world. People are mean, aren't they, Gilly? Egie knows. Egie knows what they really want."

I walk towards the pillars of the watchtower. Standing beside it gives you a full view of the city in the darkness. I close my eyes and I can see.

"Silly Gilly." I sang. "It wasn't Find The TwelVE. I knew you wouldn't get it. A voice recording can really muddle up consonants."

I T S F T H S T U P I D

"It's FTH Stupid."

Find the twelFTH.
    Last edited by i_say_sabotage; 12-12-2009 at 03:26 AM.

It is hard to say there is a reason for being anywhere
    Even if you retrace your steps

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Theo
    Items:

With the back of his left hand, Theo struck the guy’s outstretched hand away.

“Don’t touch me…!” he said in a voice that sounded more Nightmare than Human.

No! He immediately regretted it. It won’t do to lose himself. Theo had to stay calm; he clearly wasn’t in control of the situation. Two fairly powerful Vagrants surrounded him and were, paradoxically, trying to help him. At least they were helping him. The usual ones would abuse their powers and kill ceaselessly. For a fleeting moment, the Nightmare was grateful for their Human compassion.

He still had to get away from them.

- "Oh! Please don't move his arm! It might dislocate it!"

Theo looked to see the same guy he had offered a hotdog just that afternoon. He was thankful for his intervention but a pleasant chat was the last thing he wanted now.

“Oh, hi.” Theo continued as if nothing had passed between him and the other guy, “It’s you. Too bad you had to see me like this.” He was a teenager again, and he gave a weak teenage laugh. Harue said something about a motorcycle going to the hospital? Wonderful. Just the last place he needed to go. Despite the state of his arm, his task was infinitely more important.

Theo had to separate himself from this little group without anyone getting hurt in the process. The best way out is not with a threat or a fight, but with the right words. He looked around at everyone and wondered what kind of lie would make them leave him alone. But in the air burned a determination to help the injured and Theo realized lies would be futile. Maybe he should just play along as the helpless yet grateful victim.

“Thank you, miss.” He told Meril, resisting the urge to call her ‘girl’. He thought it demeaning. “For the sling. It… helps alleviate the pain.”

He turned to Harue, “Seems I tried to help you out before, but you refused. Now you’re helping me, and I’m in no position to say no.” He gave another weak laugh, and then reached out his good left hand.

“I’m gonna try to get up. Mind helping?”

Senior Member Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Green Tea
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2012 09:42 AM
    Threads

(OOC: For those who are confused about this, please check the OOC.)

Seda:
    Items: Guardian Radio, cellphone

As the band switched to a slower song, Seda felt the cellphone that she had gotten from the HQ buzz to life. Standing up, she walked to the bathroom and made sure that no one was around before answering the phone.

"Salucci," she greeted quietly.

"Ms. Seda. This is the main branch of the Guardians," a female voice said. "We are receiving a call from your mother, would you like us to patch it through?"

She smiled. She had given her mother a number to call, which was actually a section in the main branch that dealt with concealing their identities from their friends and family. Then they would forward the call to her, on whatever cellphone was issued to her at the moment.

"Go ahead."

Her mother's voice came on the line.

"Seda, honey?" the older woman began and Seda could tell right away that something was wrong. Her mother's normally cheerful voice was shaky.

"Mum? What's wrong?"

She heard her mother take a breath. "It's about..." She trailed off and Seda could hear her adoptive mother begin crying.

"Mum!" she shouted into the phone. "Mum, what's going on?!"

She heard the sound of the phone being passed to someone else before her father's deep voice reached her ears.

"Seda, are you still here?" Even her father's voice sounded a little different.

"Papa? What's happening?"

Her father let out a sigh. "Sweetie... I know that work is important... But something has come up at home," he told her.

"What?" Seda caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror and noticed that she had gained a very worried expression on her face without realizing it. "What happened?" Her father spoke for a few more minutes before her eyes widened and the worry had changed to shock. "... I... I see. Okay, papa. I'll... I'll come home as soon as I can. ... Yes. Okay. I'll stay safe. ... Love you too, papa. Please send my love to mum too."

The woman turned off the cellphone and returned it to her pocket. Wordlessly, she stepped out of restroom, left her payment on the table and walked out. Her mind was on auto-pilot as she walked through the darkened streets towards the park and her motorcycle. Her mind made mental notes to file a leave of emergency absence and tick the 'Personal and/or familial issue' box.

But that wasn't important for now. What was important was getting back home.

Once she reached her bike, she slung one leg over it before starting it and waiting for the machine to warm. She held the black helmet in her hands, seeing her own expression reflected in the mirrored visor. She hastily wiped away tears that she hadn't realized were already falling. The girl looked at the city and the streetlights, thinking about what had happened to her in the short time she had stayed.

With a sigh, she put on her helmet and lowered the visor. She rode out of the parking lot and through the city streets, the signs and lights becoming nothing more than blurs now. Before long, she had passed the site of the HQ and gave it a brief look before slowing down and stopping to look at it some more. She hoped someone nice would store her things safely somewhere.

"It's been fun," she thought. "But Seda needs to take care of more important things right now."

She smiled and gave it a salute before heading down the highway once more.

"Goodbye is so passé."

- - -

Marcelo
    Items: Bag, iPod and headphones

The man had been taking a few experimental shots of the cars in the parking lot when the sound of Journey's "Don't Stop Believin'" began playing from his bag. He quickly rooted through it before he found his phone.

"Hello, Marcelo here," he greeted.

"Juarez!" he heard his usual client shout over the phone. "I have an assignment for you!"

Marcelo chuckled. "What is it, sir?" His boss sounded very excited.

"How long will it take for you to get to Barbados?"

The younger man blinked. "Uh... What?"

"I need someone to cover my daughter's wedding here in Barbados! My little girl deserves only the best!"

"I didn't know she was getting married?"

His boss' booming laugh came over the phone. "Surprise to you then! Now get over here! I'm willing to pay a good amount to get you here, Juarez!"

"Er... How much, sir?"

He told him.

Marcelo's eyes widened.

"Give me 24 hours, sir," Marcelo said quickly before hanging up. He turned to look at his dog. "Jim, we're going to Barbados!" He quickly went back inside the hospital and made sure that the kid he had found was secure for the night before he set off for his apartment. He made mental notes to have a good friend of his develop the pictures he had taken for clients today as well as pass on some of the jobs to his other freelancing friends.

He was practically running towards his place now, his schnauzer by his side. As he did so, he made his headphones play his favourite song.

Don't stop believin'
    Hold on to that feelin'
    Streetlight people

Don't stop believin'!

Not knowing where I'm going; but I know where I've been...

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: In my last post I didn't know what else to put so I left it hanging

Rod was shocked at the man that slapped his hand away. He felt anger rising within him but he had to cool it down, for Meril's sake.
    " Well how can I help you if you won't let me?" Rod asked the man, " Is it that serious that you have to slap my hand away?"
    His anger was rising and he couldn't control it. He looked at Meril and saw a man running towards them.
    "Oh! Please don't move his arm! It might dislocate it!"
    Rod looked at the man and then the one on the ground.
    " Very well then...." Rod said with a sigh, " You take him to the hospital."
    His rage had cooled down and he was back to his normal self. He smiled and looked at Meril.
    " If he's taking him to the hospital, what do we do?"

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

“Look, you’re just being too nice. I can’t ask a complete stranger to replace the bike, especially since it was my fault. I almost- Wait, what are you doing? Ngh!” Meril smiled at the boy and looked at the boy.

"No. I am generous and I have been through your situation. I will help you get out of it. I know what it feels like to get in very deep trouble. Take my generousity." Just as Meril told Rod to call the hospital, the boy looked at Meril.

“Don’t call the hospital! Er… my… my parents will find out I wrecked the bike! They work there, you see. If they find out, they’ll kill me! Please don’t let them find out I’m a Ni-…night guard. They don’t know I work for the government.” Meril looked at the boy suspiciously.

"Don't call the hospital. I won't bring him there against his will. I respect his choice." Rod spoke to the boy a bit then looked at Meril.

" What other choice do I have? You're WAY too banged up to even move. Luckily, my father showed me how to treat injuries. Meril thanks for making that sling, that will make things easier." Meril nodded at Rod.

"No prob. I thought it would be a start." The boy looked at Meril.

“Thank you, miss. For the sling. It… helps alleviate the pain.” She smiled at the boy.

"Your welcome boy." Then, she seen a man approach her and Rod.

"Oh! Please don't move his arm! It might dislocate it!" She jolted up suddenly and looked at the man.

"His arm is fine for the moment. Moving it won't dislocate it." Meril overheard Rod and the other man talking. She interrupted for a moment.

"There is no way you can take care of this boy. You have no medical knowledge to treat this boy. I will take him under my wing and take care of him."

Last edited by Infinita; 12-05-2009 at 09:31 PM.

Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Status- Night
    Role- Feral
    Items- N/A

Sigataph turned dipped her head forward, tense. She wanted to laugh but she also wanted to catch the busy-body man on fire.

"What, Piers? What am I doing? As I said, I have theories I would like to test," said Sigataph, acid in her voice. She took a breath out and turned the knob.

"I am going to leave now, alright? Do as you will, but I have things to do," she said, opening the door as she spoke. She was suprised at what greeted her.

A cat, Landy's cat, was standing in the doorway, along with that woman who had been snooping around. She couldn't help but laugh.

"What do we have here?" she asked. She stared down the woman, who shouldn't have even been there, burning holes through her soul.

Trojan.FlyStudio.I i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Harue
    Role:Guardian (trainee)
    Items: Notes, GPS, Radio

"There is no way you can take care of this boy. You have no medical knowledge to treat this boy. I will take him under my wing and take care of him."

Harue reddened as the other girl chastisised him. He was not used to talking with people other than the people in the HQ and he was just trying to help.

Well, Y-yes, it's true I dont have medical knowledge. What was I thinking? The barrage of thoughts came natural to Harue's mind when he was nervous. I've read some books about it, haven't I. I thought that if a person is in pain, then the best thing is not to move the injury until professional help is around? I'm not sure--

He was about to apologize and let the girl take the boy. After all, from what Harue heard, she was pretty well off and has the ability to care for the guy more than he could. But the guy held out his hand to him and asked to be stood up.

Harue took his hand grunted at his weight.The guy limped up as he straightened and placed his arm over his shoulder. He was taller than Harue, and his arm was heavy on his back. His weight shifted soon enough, and Harue soon balanced himself.

"I, I'll just help him stand up." Harue said in a quiet voice. Maybe just accompany you all to the bus stop if that's okay." He said. "And then, I'll be on my way."

++
    Nerisa
    Role:Feral
    Items: Photo

The door flew open and a wave of heat washed over Nerisa's face. Landy's cat fluffed up her fur and made a low hissing sound at the open door.

Nerisa's eyes looked up at the emerging form from Landy's bedroom and was struck with a feeling of dread. There standing in front of her was a beautiful woman with heat radiating from her smile and her face and her whole being. She wore a gentle but somewhat gruesome smile, the same kind Nerisa imagined the Queen of Hearts would sport, just before shouting "Off with her Head!"

The woman didn't say that, though.. What Nerisa heard she said was "What do we have here?"

And suddenly, Nerisa felt so small.

++

Egie
    Role:Watcher Nightmare
    Items: N/A
    Location: On the way to the bus station, Near the Supermarket

I walk in the moonlight with the stars as my guide. The wind in my hair is my arrow.

But.. No. There is no moon tonight. Clouds cover her face. So many secrets.

"Oh, I hate secrets!" Egie rolls her eyes. "But then again, I can't get enough of them!"

She walks towards the bus stop one foot after the other like a tiny child. She watches as her feet meet with puddles, jumping over the cracks and spaces in the pavement. A shop of tiny bits of frosted glass allow her to marvel at her new form. Too many times she has looked in the mirror and saw Gill's pathetic eyes. Now, her eyes were red and burning and she can see.

"It is so wonderful to exist!" she grins happily.

A middle-aged woman smiles at her and asks her where she's going. "Such a pretty child like you should be careful out in the streets, dear." She says.

Egie reaches over the woman's face. She taps her nose with the end of her finger. "Thank you, Lady. But you should be the one who's careful. Of friends and comrades and people who you think you should trust."

The woman takes a step back. "W-whatver do you mean?"

"Oh Nothing~!" Egie replies, "Will you buy me an apple, Lady? I'm quite hungry."

"I--" the woman fumbles.

"Please, please please?" Egie hugs the stranger. The woman doesn't know how to react at the sweet innocent-looking girl asking for food. She absent-mindlessly pulls a few dollars out of her wallet. She's so pretty. If she would have a daughter, she would imagine it to be as pretty as her. Yes, yes. just like her. The woman sighs. Egie understands. Humans are weak towards beauty. They call it art. They are weak for the crude. They call it compassion. They are weak with emotions. They call it humanity. They are weak for fear. And they call it....

"Apples, please.." she tells the vendor.

Egie takes the change and the paper bag of apples. She wasn't really hungry. She has never been, but she munches on the crisp skin and savored the sweet texture of the fruit.

She squeals with delight. "Don't you think food is so much better when you don't need them?"

The woman doesn't answer.

"Thank you so much, Lady. The apples are grand. Will you tell me where the bus stop is~?" Egie asks.

"It's right around the corner, dear." the woman tells her. "And--uhm.. Take care of yourself."

Egie flashes a pregnant smile. "You too." she skips around the curb and waves back at the lady's worried face.

"Ah, people are so much better when you don't need them." she takes a huge bite at the blush of the apple's skin.
    Last edited by i_say_sabotage; 12-12-2009 at 03:27 AM.

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Role: watcher
    Items: inhaler, trackingbracelet

Melinda paled the other woman had no chance until she noticed something "uhm piers that other woman is a feral". but feral or not in her current state the woman could not handle sigataph and decided to do probely the bravest and most stupid thing she could think off. She made some speed and jumped on sigataph's back covering her eyes with her hands staring over her shoulder to the other female and yelled "get out of here and take the cat with you!", she wasent sure how much landy was attached to the animal but the creature was also a innocent. she hissed as her clothes begane to smoke a little and she felt bliseters form on her hands.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Sigataph’s answer couldn’t have been more vague. And yet, he had not time to ponder it before his fear mounted once again. In a flash, a woman he’d never seen before was staring at Sigataph, Miss Noir was hissing, and Melinda had gone commando and had jumped atop Sigataph’s back, after mentioning that the new woman was a feral. Had the woman heard that?

Piers had no time to devise a plan because, from the looks of it, Melinda was close to being burned, and may have been burned already.

“Melinda!” he shouted instinctively, has he placed his wounded left arm around her, his shoulder against one side of her ribs and his hand at the other, and gave a tug that would hopefully move both Sigataph and the attached Melinda closer to the window. He almost stumbled over Landy’s body as he did so, but he was close now to one of the windows in Landy’s apartment and gave one last tug in hopes of detaching Melinda and giving Sigataph one exit out of the building. He had no idea if Sigataph would take it or not, but it beat the alternative of roasting the place and killing everyone inside. Death to her host would mean her own destruction, so Piers hoped that he was silently conveying a way for Sigataph to exit.

A fire escape led down to the ground from the window, but the window was closed. Yet, Sigataph could seemingly teleport from area to area, as he’d already seen her do. Would she do so now? Piers sincerely hoped she would forego her wrath against them and scramble down the fire escape, but he doubted she’d do so. If she teleported, it would only complicate things with this…”investigator.” And if she fought, it was highly unlikely that everyone would get out alive. It seemed to be a catch-22, and all Piers could do was hope that Sigataph made the expedient move of leaving through the window. Even so, his fear and doubts lingered thickly in his mind.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Meril looked at the man who was helping the boy up. She looked at the groun in disappointment towards herself. How rude of me.....

"I, I'll just help him stand up. Maybe just accompany you all to the bus stop if that's okay. And then, I'll be on my way." Meril smiled at the man.

"I apologize for being rude. Perhaps, you could join us for coffee as my apology. Then, the boy can be released in your care." She only wanted to be generous after her rudeness. Moir agreed at Meril's offer but she had gotten a good vibe from the man.

Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Harue
    Role: Guardian (trainee)
    Items: Guardian radio, GPS, Notes

"I apologize for being rude. Perhaps, you could join us for coffee as my apology. Then, the boy can be released in your care." She only wanted to be generous after her rudeness. Moir agreed at Meril's offer but she had gotten a good vibe from the man.

Harue smiled shyly. The girl wasn't that mean, after all. Of course, anybody who would stop and help an injured man couldn't be bad. He relaxed a bit.

"Oh, it's alright. I am supposed to meet somebody right now. Perhaps some other time?" Harue chuckled nervously thinking how angry Miss Seda would be for making her wait too long. He should Radio her sometime when he's alone.

"I only wanted to check if anybody needed assistance. The bus stop is not far from here, so I'll be glad to carry--"

Harue turned to the teenager with the hoodie.

"--Sorry, we haven't even introduced ourselves. My name is Harue."

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information