AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 96 FirstFirst ... 24 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 44 84 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Nightmare Hunt (A Supernatural/Mystery RPG)

Senior Member Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-17-2010 05:30 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Role: Vagrant
    Items:

Seda took a deep breath and leaned against the brick wall.

"I tried being friendly," she said with a shrug. "But I see that's gotten me nowhere."

“You should know better than to try being ‘friendly’ with me, don’t you think?” Vierra continued, rolling her eyes. The thing with Seda is that she never gave up, never stopped trying to become something more than acquaintances. When light-hearted chit chat didn’t work, she moved on to pet names, and when that didn’t work she moved onto jokes. When Vierra was told she had been transferred to another branch, she had felt an overwhelming sense of relief. She had left without saying a word to Seda, and she had liked it that way.

"No, of course not. I don't want to know why you left everyone and everything behind without so much as a goodbye. I don't want to know why the hell you decided to throw away everything they taught us and what we worked for, and I certainly don't want to know why you turned your back on everything I thought we both believed in.”

Vierra just managed to catch the sarcasm in this statement. When Seda had started with ‘No, of course not,’ Vierra’s eyes had clouded over with confusion, then with realization as the sentenced progressed. Shaking her head, she scoffed and covered her eyes with her hand.

“You should also know better than to try using sarcasm with me.” She started, recalling the many times she had fell for Seda’s jokes. Like that one time she had told her that she had killed a man with her thumb…Vierra didn’t even want to remember.

“I left without saying anything, because I felt it wasn’t necessary. We were nothing more than co-workers, Seda. We are still nothing more than ex-co-workers. Whatever we are, we’re certainly not friends.” Covering her eyes made everything feel better. She couldn’t see the expression on her ex-partner’s face, and she didn’t want to. “You don’t understand, do you? I never believed in anything that the Guardians ‘taught’ us, I entered the organization like that. That’s why it was so easy to throw everything away. You should know better than anyone else, Seda. I don’t believe in anything, much less the bull that they fed us.”

Vierra sighed, shaking her head.

“Now is there anything else you want me to answer, or do we move onto shoes, clothes, boys, and the weather?”

So this was why Seda used sarcasm all the time. It felt pretty freaking good.
    Last edited by Minyrama; 11-15-2009 at 11:47 AM.

聞こえますか 僕の声が 君の事を そっと想う季節が続く

Trojan.FlyStudio.I i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-10-2012 03:53 AM
    Threads

Nerisa
    Location- Landy's apartment
    Status- Day
    Role- Feral
    Items- N/A

Nerisa gladly took the tea placed on her hand and gave it a gulp, somehow desperate to busy herself with anything other than fretting. She only noticed the heat from the beverage after it had successfully burned her tongue.

"Gyah!" she grimaced. "Hoott! Hot!"

"Are you alright, Nerisa? You were... talking to me outside and you all of a sudden passed out."
    Landy's voice registered in her head. It was actually the first time she began to be aware of her surroundings, of Landy, of reality--that she was a bit shocked to be real.

What happened was a blur. She couldn't remember much of the words exchanged, or what made her lose consciousness. Temporary amnesia in an important time? Guh. Nerisa detested the cliche.

It wasn't temporary amnesia, though. It was simply shock. ANd the memories returned as sure at the hot tea burned her lips.

She realized Landy's place was not an advisable place to be. Landy and this world. This world, whatever it is, it was drawing her in silently, bit by bit sucking her in until she is left completely dry. There was a tiny voice inside her that screamed to run and take a vacation... maybe the Bahamas, with a sprightly lemon drink with those little straw umbrellas. She liked those little straw umbrellas.

But it was a very tiny voice.

Nerisa turned to the girl beside her and realized she was nothing but a blur. Her face was unrecognizable without the clarity of glasses--like a mirage, an illusion. A lie.

"Is something wrong?" Landy asked, coaxing Nerisa with her voice, trying to piece together what exactly was going on.

"Wrong? Something wrong?" Nerisa's insides suddenly flared up. Her mouth tasted bitter. "You tell me, Landy! What is it with everything feeling just a bit screwed up? Like this horrible picture being overlayed with a layer of paint. We think we've hidden it, but it's there. Ugly and sneering under the mask."

Nerisa rubbed her face and temples, trying hard to control herself. And where the hell are those freaking glasses? she began to chew her thumb again.

"Landy. I need your help." she finally said. "There's something--something bad going on.. I feel like every time I close my eyes, something is out to get me, watching my every move, waiting for me to sleep and snatch my insides."

Nerisa didn't wait for a reply, her conscious thoughts were switching on and off like a light bulb. Sometimes detached and sometimes normal.

The migraines, Nerisa thought nervously, the ones the began from the... the accident-- They're coming back double strong.

"I need the truth." Landy finally said. "...and my glasses."

It is hard to say there is a reason for being anywhere
    Even if you retrace your steps

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Silver Ribbon Four Leaf Clover Teal Ribbon
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2019 02:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aspirantgarde

Role: Guardian
    Items: Guardian radio, cell phone

Piers shook his head at Ikazuchi’s comment and chuckled a bit. “Yeah…not exactly the best way to start an investigation. Some help I’ve been, huh? I come in with you for less than a minute and I already start a ruckus.”

Melinda seemed to be asleep again, but she was moving strangely. It had to be a vision. “You’re right, Ika; I’m guessing this is another vision. If it lasts too long, we’ll have to try to snap her out of it.”

While watching her closely, he spoke to Ikazuchi again, his words solemn and serious.

“Ika, you’ve got your hands full, it seems. Be careful, and…thanks. I mean, for watching out for Glaiza. I can’t tell you how bad I feel leaving her in light of everything that’s happened, but I believe that we may be able to hack at the root of a lot of our problems if we can answer some of the questions hanging over our heads. Plus…there’s a little girl out there that needs our help. And…”

Melinda suddenly woke up. “Melinda…did you see anything just now?” Piers asked.

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Role: watcher
    Items: inhaler tracking bracelet

Melinda looked at pierce and frowned for a moment a few bits came to her but it was pretty much a puzzle to her "A egg, a male who's looks had been erased and.." she felt a headache starting to pound "mark..the males name is mark and he knew something..was trying to tell me something" she pressed her hand to her head and muttered "i hate headaches" she looked at the teaberry "think miss glaizia has a asprin for me?". she had a feeling she had not seen the last of mark but what puzzled her most if he was even alive or was his face erased because of her lost memory. Something was familiar about him and she also felt he was sad "mark was sad about something but i can't remember what.." she rubbed her temples.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Location- Landy's apartment
    Status- Day
    Role- Feral
    Items- N/A

Landy let out a sigh. This was going to take a while.

She stood up and put her hand on her forehead. "I'll go get your glasses. I'm sure they fell on the ground outside somwhere," she said as she slowly made her way to the door.

She didn't know what to do about this situation. Everything Nerisa was saying was true and the words were muddling up inside her head and she would make sense of them.

"Feel free to help yourself to the kitchen and the bathroom. I'll be back in a moment," she said over her shoulder as she closed the door behind her. She jogged down the steps quickly, anxious not to leave the hysterical woman alone for too long.

When she reached the street, she looked around. She couldn't think of when they'd have fallen off.

She scoured the street, finally finding them by a tree planted on the side of the road, around the place where she had had to shoulder Nerisa to carry her to the apartment. The corner of one of the lenses had a small scratch on it.

As she turned around to go back to the apartment, her headache hit hard. The pounding started right behind her eyes, making her feel like her temples were being beat in.

The pain was to much. She fell to her knees, unable to stand under the pressure in her head.

She stayed still for a few moments and the headache passed just as quickly as it had come, even if there were still remnants of it. She stood up slowly, careful not to upset her head.

She put her hand back on her head as she made her way, worried that another headache would hit her again, just as suddenly as the first. She held the glasses carefully and protectively, so if she were to fall again, she would not damage them farther than they had already been.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Member Kotomi Ichinose has a reputation beyond repute Kotomi Ichinose has a reputation beyond repute Kotomi Ichinose has a reputation beyond repute Kotomi Ichinose has a reputation beyond repute Kotomi Ichinose has a reputation beyond repute Kotomi Ichinose has a reputation beyond repute Kotomi Ichinose has a reputation beyond repute Kotomi Ichinose has a reputation beyond repute Kotomi Ichinose has a reputation beyond repute Kotomi Ichinose has a reputation beyond repute Kotomi Ichinose has a reputation beyond repute Kotomi Ichinose's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-26-2009 06:13 PM
    Threads

Kotomi Ichinose, Eternia
    Items: Empty Backpack, Katana

Eternia sighed, and firmly grasped Chinatsu's hand. The visual images that they were about to see were a rare sight for anyone except those who extremely close to Kotomi. Eternia herself however, had never seen the images as a complete illusion in perfect visual replay. Her emotionless face remained the same, and she still felt as if she harbored no sympathy for Kotomi in this situation. She cared over the girl, and helped her along, and defended her. This was all her purpose was, not to be a friend, although Kotomi considered her a partial one.

"This may get quite disturbing."

As she stepped forward the environment changed, and the world faded into a black realm. Screams, shock images, and horrific scenes were all around them. Among the scenes were disturbingly gruesome ones, including tortures and other such things. This was Eternia's personal realm, and as they walked through they stepped into Kotomi's, after opening a door. It was a simple room, in a normal house. The only non-normal thing was that the room was on fire, but the fire didn't appear to be going out, or spreading, but remained static. As Eternia glanced around and continued to grasp onto Chinatsu's hand, she wondered if this was the scene she thought it was. The story Kotomi had told her long ago, that is. Her parents had died in a mysterious accident, and had left her alone for her birthday to go on the flight that lead to the accident. Such an unfortunate chain of circumstances. Kotomi was visible, crying on the floor. She was sobbing uncontrollably and occasionally uttered the words mother, father, don't leave me. or please, don't abandon me. You promised was also among the repeated lines. As she approached Kotomi however, she noticed that she was much younger. This illusion was thorough, even letting Kotomi see herself when she was seven years old. Her uncontrollable sobs would probably be labeled as close to scratching a blackboard with chalk, due to their intensity.

Eternia approached Kotomi slowly, and put her hand on Kotomi's shoulder.

"It's all right Kotomi, it's all right. What you see before you isn't real, it's not happening again."

Kotomi continued crying, but not as worse. She was gaining some control.

.:[Kotomi Ichinose - Member of the Theater Club - Clannad.]:.
    ~"Day before yesterday I saw a rabbit, and yesterday a deer, and today, you."~

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Piers gasped; had Nespa said she had seen “Mark?” THE Mark? If so…could it be coincidence? Another Mark? Why had someone in her vision actually presented his name to her?

“Melinda,” Piers began with a flat, serious tone, “if you remember anything about this, anything at all…please tell us as soon as it comes to you. Because I can promise you, it will be highly relevant to our cause.”

He still couldn’t believe it. Mark; really? Karn would be even more amazed.

Melinda asked for an aspirin, and it gave Piers another reason to see Glaiza one last time before the investigation began. He walked inside, easily picking her face out from all the others; he seemed to be in a vacuum, her visage the only genuine thing he could discern in the room. It even seemed to physically draw him as he walked over to her.

“Hey, Glaiza? If you have any available, do you mind if I get an aspirin for Melinda, the young lady with us?”

Again, he wanted to say more. Again, he was too much of a coward, too afraid of messing up something so good it seemed to be unreal at times.

Senior Member Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Grey Ribbon Silver Ribbon L Laptop
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2013 08:48 AM
    Threads

Role: Feral
    Status: Day (Raining) (Does it normally rain this long? Is it afternoon or still morning? Shouldn’t these people have lunch or something?)
    Items: Notebook, pen, The Super Spy’s Guide

Aiden still had a grin on his face. He walked backwards until Vierra was no longer in sight. She had one of the loveliest smiles he’d seen in a long time, and it wasn’t easy to forget. He turned to run.

But he didn’t get to run. Instead, he hit something like a brick wall and the force recoiled against him. He fell backwards.

“Ow…” A dazed Aiden looked up and saw a middle-aged man. The first thing he thought was how very stable the man was for not even budging after that impact. Then Aiden realized he had muddied his shirt and shorts. And in addition to that, he’d probably get sick from being in the rain this whole time. Mom is gonna kill him.

Aiden scrambled to pick himself up, “I’m sorry, sir! Are you all right?”

The last time he literally bumped into someone, the old woman used pepper spray on him. Then all her friends beat him with their walking canes. Aiden knew it was wrong to raise a hand against them, so he could only curl into a ball until his brother came to his rescue. He quickly looked if the man had such a weapon and was thankful he carried none. Elderly people, he had decided, are dangerous. They must not be trifled with. He prepared himself to show the man as much courtesy and respect as he could muster.

(OOC: The man here would be Thanatos, Valk. ^^ )
    Last edited by Solsaiden Hel; 11-16-2009 at 12:13 AM.

Senior Member Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Green Tea
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2012 09:42 AM
    Threads

Seda:
    Items: Guardian Radio

“You should know better than to try being ‘friendly’ with me, don’t you think?”

Seda let out a forced laugh. "Should've known. Still the same Vierra Lamfetti," she remarked, watching the cars pass by on the street. It was easy to fall into some kind of dynamic when you were working with someone. Since joining the Guardians, Seda had realized the importance of some kind of bond, even if just co-workers. In their line of work, you needed to be able to trust whoever has your back. "Of course, Vee's always had trust issues..."

“I left without saying anything, because I felt it wasn’t necessary. We were nothing more than co-workers, Seda. We are still nothing more than ex-co-workers. Whatever we are, we’re certainly not friends.”

"Well, ouch. That stung," Seda simply said in her head, dismissing a rather irritated Vidar in her head and telling him to go back to sleep. She did feel a little sad, but quickly shrugged it off. "I know I didn't join looking for friends. But it ends up happening anyway." At least it was true for some of the other people she had worked with, at least to some extent.

“You don’t understand, do you? I never believed in anything that the Guardians ‘taught’ us, I entered the organization like that. That’s why it was so easy to throw everything away. You should know better than anyone else, Seda. I don’t believe in anything, much less the bull that they fed us.”

"Y'know, that makes me wonder why you even joined in the first place," she began. "Some people join for the excitement of controlling something others can't understand, the thrill of having a double life. Or, heck, even like that guy from Sector Lambda who spent most of his career winning the pie-eating contests at the Annual Guardian Picnic." She paused to look at the girl. "In case you're wondering, he's still at it. Though his doctors aren't too happy about it..." She chuckled, glad for the little moment of levity.

"I know why I joined. To find some kind of direction in life. Something to get behind. A purpose, if you will," she told her. "I sure as hell don't know what direction you've found, but just stay out of trouble."

“Now is there anything else you want me to answer, or do we move onto shoes, clothes, boys, and the weather?”

She opened her mouth to reply no, but suddenly remembered a moment from their work that made her chuckle. "Yeah. Do you remember that guy we had to interrogate once? You used Your Nightmare on him and it turned out that his worse fear was his mother." She paused to chuckle more. "Never has an elderly woman in a pink apron and carrying cookies seemed so scary."

Not knowing where I'm going; but I know where I've been...

Senior Member Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-17-2010 05:30 PM
    Threads

Items:

"Y'know, that makes me wonder why you even joined in the first place," she began. "Some people join for the excitement of controlling something others can't understand, the thrill of having a double life. Or, heck, even like that guy from Sector Lambda who spent most of his career winning the pie-eating contests at the Annual Guardian Picnic. In case you're wondering, he's still at it. Though his doctors aren't too happy about it..."

"I wasn't wondering." Vierra thought, knowing that Seda wouldn't have cared if she wondered or not. She did wonder, though, why Seda bothered trying to make the conversation seem light-hearted, when its nature just wasn't. Why bother making it seem friendly, anyway?

"I joined because I have my own motives. Nothing I'm about to tell you, but when I left, it was because my motives had changed." Vierra explained with a monotone voice. She really didn't feel like it was necessary to explain herself to anyone, much less Seda.

"I know why I joined. To find some kind of direction in life. Something to get behind. A purpose, if you will," Seda told her. "I sure as hell don't know what direction you've found, but just stay out of trouble."

"I didn't join to find a direction. I've known which direction I've been walking along long before I joined the Guardians. Speaking of which, you're not my guardian and therefore I don't need you to tell me what to do and what not to do. I can get into trouble if I want to." she snapped, annoyance lining her voice.

"Yeah. Do you remember that guy we had to interrogate once? You used Your Nightmare on him and it turned out that his worse fear was his mother." Seda paused to chuckle more. "Never has an elderly woman in a pink apron and carrying cookies seemed so scary."

Vierra rolled her eyes. Yes, she did recall the horrified expression on the culprit's face when the wrinkled old lady had showed up wearing a pair of hot pink horn rimmed glasses and carrying peanut butter-prunes cookies. She also remembered the shocked faces of everyone around her, too.

"And there she goes again."
    Vierra thought. Why was it so hard to carry out a serious conversation with her? She stood up and brushed herself off, the sharp cramps having reduced to a dull pain.

"I didn't stop to reminisce with you. If there's anything else you want to say, you should say it now." Vierra stopped and tilted her head up to feel the cold raindrops on her face. It felt so refreshing. She turned and looked Seda in the eye.

"Because next time we meet, I think it won't be half as pleasant as this."
    Last edited by Minyrama; 11-19-2009 at 06:31 AM.

聞こえますか 僕の声が 君の事を そっと想う季節が続く

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Thanatos
    Sync: 70%

Items: N/A

Thanatos ignored the person who carelessly ran into him. His attention was fixed on the Guardian he reconised. But for a brief moment he lost sight of her and in that moment he lost all chance of catching up with her. It was luck. A horrid thing that could always snatch victory from a person. His lip curled in distgust and he turned to look down at the silly human that had broken his concentration that slight amount.

“I’m sorry, sir! Are you all right?”

Thanatos smacked the man across the side of the face. The blow was meant for speed not damage and he looked at him with eyes that could shatter rock and ice.
    "Scum." He words harsh, enough to scratch diamonds. "You think you can just get away with things like that?"
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Role:Vagrant
    Items: Cellphone

" My father and I saw smoke coming from here and we wanted to check it out. He must have left without me." Meril smiled and placed her hands behind her back while looking at the shop.

"Well, I guess that is pretty hard to miss isn't it?" Moir grinned at Meril's comment. Meril could see something was on Rod's mind and she leaned in, concerned for Rod.

" Meril, I have something to tell you but I feel if I tell you, you will never speak to me again and I don't want that." Meril's expression changed and Moir could also feel a change in the energy she was giving out.

"I'll tell you anyway, I......I......Have a nightmare and I'm not sure but I think you have one also." Meril grinned and looked at the ground.

"That's all that was on your mind?" She giggled and placed her hands on her elbows as if to hold herself.

"I am not going to deny it. I do have a nightmare. I have a feeling that you can sense her presence." Moir's attitude became grim and then, she became on high alert.

"Should we split? I....I.....I can't read him. Maybe you should decide." Meril shuddered at the fact that Moir was having difficulty reading Rod. It was the first time Moir couldn't figure out someone.

" But if you don't wish to speak to me anymore after I've told you this then that will be fine also." Meril looked at Rod and smiled.

"What makes you think I wouldn't want to speak to you again?" She walked up to him and held his hand.

"Rod, you are one mysterious character but there is something about you that seems so trust worthy. And, I am willing to go with my instincts."
    She grinned at Rod and a tear rolled down her cheek without warning.

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads

Items:Cellphone

"What makes you think I wouldn't want to speak to you again?" She walked up to him and held his hand.

Rod was surprised when she held his hand and said that to him, his heart felt relieved when she smiled. He felt better when she admitted she had one. Zen rolled his eyes and yawned while watching this turn of events happen. He partially wanted to Meril to stop speaking to Rod in order to gain more strength but if it was for Rod's happiness, and not his, he would say nothing.

"Rod, you are one mysterious character but there is something about you that seems so trust worthy. And, I am willing to go with my instincts." She grinned at Rod and a tear rolled down her cheek without warning.

Rod wiped away her tear and smiled, he gave her a hug and whispered in her ear.
    " Thank you, Meril." Rod whispered in her ear, " I'm glad I met you and I want to keep seeing you."
    In that moment he wanted to kiss her but he would save that for later, he wanted to savor this moment with Meril.
    " Hey Meril, I want you to meet my Nightmare." Rod said with enthusiasm, " Zen, come out here please."
    Zen appeared in front of them in his full form instead of his ball form.
    " Yes Rod, what is it?" Zen asked looking at Meril.
    " This Meril my very special friend who I care about a lot." Rod said smiling.
    " I don't know if my form scares you but It's nice to meet you Meril." Zen said extending his hand, " If Rod wishes it I will help you whenever you need me."

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Role:Vagrant
    Items: Cellphone

Meril was surprised when Rod had wiped her tear away. Rod pulled her into a hug and Meril felt very comforted towards his action.

" Thank you, Meril. I'm glad I met you and I want to keep seeing you." She leaned back and smiled.

"I think the same as well." Meril looked into Rod's eyes and could see that he was quite happy and Meril felt so different than she had before.

" Hey Meril, I want you to meet my Nightmare. Zen, come out here please." When Zen had appeared, Meril was in awe.

"Your nightmare...he's....he's magnificent." She answered, unafraid of this nightmare.

" I don't know if my form scares you but It's nice to meet you Meril. If Rod wishes it I will help you whenever you need me." Meril shook Zen's hand and bowed.

"It is a pleasure meeting you Zen. You are perhaps the very first nightmare who has formally introduced themselves. Thank you Zen. I am sure your help will be greatly appreciated." Meril had a large grin upon her face and at her side, Moir was lightly tugging at her sleeve. She nodded and Moir eased at her side.

"I think perhaps you should meet my nightmare. Rod, Zen, this is Moir." She nodded as she said there names. Moir appeared in front of Zen and smiled shyly.

"I'm Moir. Its a pleasure to meet the two of you." Moir became more relaxed after she introduced herself. She bowed and remained at Meril's side.

"I am assuming we should get out of here quickly seeing as there are a few guardians around the shop."

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2015 01:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

Role:Watcher

Chinatsu looked at herself as she entered her mind. What the hell? Why is my body over there?! Wah!! What if someone sees me and takes advantage of me?!!?! I dont wanna know!! She thought as she looked at her unconscious body.

"Miss...my name is Chinatsu. It wont happen again..you'll never feel like that ever again. I can understand what it feels to have your parents leave you or die. It sucks but...sometimes you look at all the good things you've done on your own and you think...the world is ok without them." She said thinking back to when she was little. "So Miss, please calm down... and think of how good your life is now." Chinatsu closed her eyes trying to hide her own tears from her memories.

(I thought I might have a flashback sequence.. I dont know could be fun ^.^")

~Flashback~
    "What do you mean I'm an orphan?" Chinatsu asked, she had just recently turned 14 in her new home. "You were abandoned..by your mom and your dad...We're not your real parents...you had to learn that sometime." Her foster parents said sitting on a couch across from her on the floor. "WHAT?! You could of told me all these years but you thought now was the best time?! How dare you! I thought you guys were truthful but hell I was damn wrong!" "You will not use that language in our house, young lady!" "Then Im leaving send me back to that child bin where you got me or hell abandon me like they did while I could be dying! I hate you two!" Chinatsu ran out the front door and slammed it shut only to collapse in an alleyway with tears pouring out.

Chinatsu got out of the memory and sighed. "Miss just...be glad you got to know yours."
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Crazy Personified janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Ouran Patch Manekineko
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2011 09:55 AM
    Threads

Role: Unrevealed (Unrevealed% Nightmare Dominance)
    Items: None

GLAIZA'S POV

The whole place seemed to have gotten back on its feet with the confusion having died down with the smoke. I am so glad that the staff here as reliable as they can be. I instinctively look up and whisper,

"You trained us well, boss. We miss you."

As we started having the guests sitting back down, and covering the blackened area with a makeshift display of a couple of cups on top of tables, people seemed to be alright, the fire and the fight that I missed seemed to be just another flavor in their conversations.

As she readied herself to lock herself up in the office, and have a very detailed conversation with the personification of torture inside her mind about a bracelet and certain other events the night before, and whatever happened this morning, when she suddenly saw Piers walking toward him. Funny how he looks as if I'm the only one he sees, isn't it? How could I have never noticed how he looks at me?

“Hey, Glaiza? If you have any available, do you mind if I get an aspirin for Melinda, the young lady with us?”

I stare at him, mesmerized. And then I realized that a couple of a minutes has passed since his question. What did he say again?

"Aspirin, he's asking for an aspirin..."

"Oh, aspirin," I say out loud, "Give me a second, I think it's in the boss'... I mean my office," I say, expecting (and maybe hoping) that he would follow there, that maybe before he'd leave, he'd say something... I don't know what, but something would be nice.

SEAN'S POV

Something?

SOMETHING?

If he says something cheesy, I'm going to throw up. I don't know how, but I'm going to BLADDY do it!
    ---
    "They called me mad, I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me." -Nathaniel Lee
    ---

---
    Being crazy only means I'm smarter than you
    ---

Senior Member Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Grey Ribbon Silver Ribbon L Laptop
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2013 08:48 AM
    Threads

(@Valk: Aiden is actually a 14-year-old kid, lol.)
    Role: Feral
    Items: Notebook, pen, The Super Spy’s Guide

Aiden reeled from the man's smack. The force made him take two steps back. He raised a hand onto his cheek, where it stung like a hot iron had burnt it.

Listen, Nightmare. Yes, I’m mentally talking to you.

Old people were not only dangerous, they are insane! He stared at the man in horror. From what he learned in school that was enough to get the man arrested in some parts of the country.

I am Theo, the nightmare of this boy. I can tell you are no Guardian, those disgusting rats that make pets out of us. They won’t hurt innocents.

“I said I’m sorry…!” He turned the other direction. Though it was back towards Ms. Vierra, he would rather see her again than stay close to this nutty hobo.

STAY!

Aiden stopped in half-run. Why wasn’t he moving? Was he paralyzed out of fear? His body shivered, from his arms to his legs. The more he tried to move the more his legs shook. Why couldn’t he move? Why?

Good boy… now, allow me to appeal to your self-interest, Nightmare. But first, let us have a civil discussion, unless you're the type that can't hold one. Tell me, what is your purpose of being? And what is it that you truly want to accomplish?

(( OOC: Theo can mentally talk to other nightmares, and memorize everything Aiden’s seen, heard, and interacted with. It’s in his profile. And he doesn't actually know if Thanatos is or has a nightmare. He's just mentally sending messages. If there's no reply, he'll conclude there's no nightmare.))

Senior Member Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2010 05:14 PM
    Threads

Items: Guardian radio Sword Handle

Ika Looked around then looked at piers talking to The girl." I wonder if there dating?" He thought to himself. He looked down as he leaned up against the car and closed his eyes. "I've never felt love before." He looked up at the sky as it rained down harder then he thought would happen." The sky is crying for us.... The suffering." He said out loud not meaning to. he looked back at Melinda. He never really thought about love. Love was a luxury he never had. Or probably will have. He sigh again." The wold cries out in fear of us despite our attempt to heal it." He said to himself.

Never Give In, Never Give up.

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

It took her a while to respond, but Piers didn’t care. It had nothing to do with patience and everything to do with being on the business end of her eyes. As she went to fetch the aspirin, Piers felt the urge to say something once again. He cowered out of his choice to do so last time, and it was no easier this time. The young couple him were embracing now, people around seemed to be hardly rattled by the fire, and there he stood like a mannequin.

“Who knows when I’ll be able to spend more time with her?” he thought. He breathed in, muttered the words “Carpe Diem,” and walked back with Glaiza to the office.

While Glaiza was looking for the aspirin, Piers attempted to speak in such a way that his nervousness would be masked. It seemed somewhat successful, but left much to be desired. “Glaiza, they say Saturn will be visible at night this month and the next. So…”

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Thanatos
    Sync: 70%

Thanatos laughed hard to himself. He placed a hand on the kids shoulder and locked it in place. He looked down at him. The smacked him hard across the face again to shake him. He whistled a soft tune. Like a falling star.
    "I've yet to meet someone like you." His voice spoke slowly. He wrapped an illusion around himself an the boy. the same illusion used to hide himself before and many times again. His wrapped a finer one around himself and the boy, who's shoulder he still gripped.
    "My, my. It is always fun to try something new. I haven't had this much fun in a while. Maybe today is my lucky day." He dropped his disguise and let his real form flow out. His blacken and red cracked skin still carried a fient smell of sulfer. His long dark hair shone despite its' colour.
    "Show yourself Feral. Unless of course you wish to find a new host." Thanatos waited patiently.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Role: watcher
    Items: inhaler tracking bracelet

Melinda just looked at ika as he mumbled a few things. She shifted a little to find a comfortable pose when her stomach lurched. she quickly got out of the car and vommited above the nearest sewer pit. since she had not eaten anything but whatever she got through the i.v all she through up was stomach acid. she coughed again and took deep breaths, some sweat ran along her forehead. A few people had stopped to look at her and for a moments she swore that al of them were followed by some kind of nightmare. But when she blinked they were gone she made a i am alright movement and crawled back into the car atlist her headache had dimmed down some.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

Senior Member Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2010 05:14 PM
    Threads

Items: Guardian radio Sword Handle

Ika looked at her as she got back into the car." Would you like me to get you some food?" He looked and pointed to the shop. They always have some food there, Well as far back as he can remember.

Never Give In, Never Give up.

The lazy demon kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2014 11:30 PM
    Threads

Duo went and got ready to leave taking a shower and freshing up. Duo put on his clothes and walked out of the room. He stopped in front of Karn's door, knocked and said "Ya decent?" he said in a joking manor before opening the door. "Anytime you're ready for me to go just give me the word."

OOC: I want to make lengthier posts but I'm having writers block..... well soon I'll be able to *Muwhaa haa haa*

I MADE IT.

Quotes: To be a man you must have honor and a penis (Shin-chan)

Crazy Personified janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Ouran Patch Manekineko
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2011 09:55 AM
    Threads

Role: Unrevealed
    Items: None

GLAIZA'S POV

He followed me into the office and while I searched for that aspirin, consciously taking my time, so that he would actually say something.

But when he actually did say something, I felt my heart stop for a minute.

“Glaiza, they say Saturn will be visible at night this month and the next. So…”

Is he implying something? Is he going to ask me out again? Well, duh, of course he's going to ask me out again, I mean, we were just attached right? You don't get attached to a person unless you want to ask her out again right? Right?

"Please do not tell me you are going to ask the guy if he is going to ask you out. Please I am begging you not to ask that question"

"I wasn't actually, but now that you've mentioned it, maybe that wouldn't be so hard, don't you think?" I mentally think at Sean

"Are you... well are you asking me out or something?"

Now if he says no, then I would have made a complete and utter fool of myself, and then he'd probably tell me that he made a mistake and everything that happened the night before was not real, and I was an idiot for even believing that.

I look at my right hand, and the lacking presence of the bracelet is not helping. It would have held me down to the ground, and I could have used something like that hold on to and believe that he was actually there that night, telling me that he... at least had affections for me?

He does have that, right?

SEAN'S POV

I've got to get this whole shadow wonky business thing checked out the next time I get to be alone with this... guardian.

Maybe I should find a doctor that works on Nightmares. Do those even exist? Maybe if it's a Nightmare-Doctor?

URGH.
    ---
    "They called me mad, I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me." -Nathaniel Lee
    ---

---
    Being crazy only means I'm smarter than you
    ---

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Items: Cell phone, Guardian radio

He instinctively rubbed the back of his head, then moved the hair from his face with his right hand, trying to appear as calm as usual. When you became an “item” with someone, wasn’t this supposed to get easier? And the term “item”…that was way outdated.

Mustering all the gravitas he could, he kept his answer simple. “Well…if you’re free...” Once again, his thoughts were relentless and merciless: “Way to make it sound like a business transaction, Piers.”

He spoke again, trying to kill the awkward pause he left hanging in the air. “Last night was really…well, fantastic, and…I’m willing to bet that another night like that would be just as…”

What word was in order? Excellent? Too academic. Exciting? Too strange. Fantastic? Already used, it’s trite. He chose to skip to the answer.

“Yeah, I’m asking you out again.” Though he was sure it could’ve been said more eloquently, he had to settle for what he’d already said.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information