AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 96 FirstFirst ... 23 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 43 83 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Nightmare Hunt (A Supernatural/Mystery RPG)

Senior Member Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2010 05:14 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Role: Guardian
    Items: Guardian radio, Sword handle

He looked around I'm not sure. Let's go check the residential area, Wait! Does she have her radio?" He looked around and through his jacket. He could not find is radio." Awww... maaaaaannn. I lost my radio. I didn't even have it for an hour!." At that point he looked at piers." you better try and contact her."

Never Give In, Never Give up.

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads

OOC: Just Ozman

Role: Vagrant
    Items: N/A

Ozman watched as Rod chatted with the girl, she was really pretty but something made her feel off to Ozman. He walked on ahead to see the fire was put out and left a black spot on a portion of the shop. He sensed that something spiritual(Nightmarish) had done this.
    " Styx, go check it out and don't be seen." Ozman said as Styx disappeared from Ozman's mind, " Be careful."
    Styx returned quickly and told Ozman everything. He knew he was right about the spiritual presence and that just made his point better. He walked back over to Rod and the girl and touched Rod's shoulder.
    " You stay here with your girlfriend and I'll keep going on." Ozman said with a smile, " Catch up with me after you finish talking to her."
    He walked for a minute and jumped to a rooftop and kept jumping until he could no longer see them.

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

Senior Member Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Green Tea
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2012 09:42 AM
    Threads

Seda:
    Items: Guardian Radio

When the girl looked at her, obviously quite annoyed at the amount of noise Seda had made, it hit her. "Vee?" she whispered in surprise, her hair blowing around her face obstructed her view, but there was no mistaking it. "Vier--" she began but was cut off by the girl making a break for it out of the park.

"Oh no you don't," Seda muttered before she straightened up and took off, the sound of her feet pounding the pavement matching the pounding of her heart. It was the same feeling she had gotten when she first saw the name on the MIA report. Surprise, excitement and a little scared. Seda had forgotten how long it had been since she'd last seen this person. "And I swear on my new cycle I am NOT letting her get away!"

She quickened her pace, dodging people and jumping over obstacles. Her left arm hindered her slightly when she used it to jump a park bench that was in her way, but she simply gritted her teeth and kept running after the girl. "C'mon, Seda," she thought to herself. "Running is your thing! Urban, rural, whatever the terrain is, you're supposed to be able to run it. Now MOVE!"

The mental pep talk seemed to work as she felt her legs move faster, her hair fanning out behind her and the scenery around her blurring into shapes and colours.

Not knowing where I'm going; but I know where I've been...

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Silver Ribbon Four Leaf Clover Teal Ribbon
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2019 02:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aspirantgarde

Items: Guardian radio, cell phone

Piers’s heart sank with the realization that he did not see Melinda leave HQ with a radio. However, he could’ve slapped himself when he realized that Melinda was still wearing her tracking bracelet. Problem solved. All this anxiety was muddling his thoughts.

“Let’s find her on the GPS screen, Ika,” he said while moving to the car. Flipping the console open he said, “Even without her memory, she still has the same tendency to go wherever her mind leads her, often on a whim.” He laughed a bit, though he was slightly worried at the same time. There she was. The dot blinked brightly on the screen, and revealed her to be just one street over.

“Ika, she’s on that street over there,” he said, pointing out the car window to the next street over. “If you don’t mind, get her for me while I tell Glaiza a few things before I leave. And Ika…you’ve got your hands full, it seems. Not only does Jace know about this place, but so does that man. Now, I don’t think he was a nightmare, as Melinda said nothing to the effect. But still, what you told me about the shadows…I can’t rule out the possibility, I guess. Anyway, you might want to use your technique to get back to HQ to get another radio after Melinda and I leave. Well, I’m holding you up; get Melinda if you will, and I’ll be inside the Teaberry.”

Exiting the car, Piers walked back inside to Glaiza. She looked thoroughly confused, but instead of diminishing her natural radiance her semi-dazed look actually seemed to accentuate it.

Piers walked up to her, looking around at the clutter in the shop. “I’m sorry, Glaiza…as you know, no doubt, things are getting strange to say the least. I’m going to have to leave soon, but Ikazuchi will be here for you. If I could, I would stay here as well, but I’m confident you’ll be safe with him. I’d never put you at risk, and…I know this might be scaring you, I just want to make sure you’re okay. But, if something did happen…”

Piers chose his next words carefully, not totally confident he could say them. Yet, if he made his statement sound like an off-handed joke, he could relay what he really felt without being too embarrassed. He went for broke.

“…it would give me another reason to hug you. And I would welcome that aspect of it.” He smiled, but wasn’t too successful in hiding his sheepishness. The awkwardness seemed to mount, and he found himself brushing the hair from his eyes even when it wasn’t in the way. He quickly spoke again, saying, “So…you…I mean, you’re okay and everything, right?”

Crazy Personified janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Ouran Patch Manekineko
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2011 09:55 AM
    Threads

Role: Unrevealed (Unrevealed% of Nightmare Dominance)
    Items: None

GLAIZA'S POV

He left quickly, and soon came back, within a blink of an eye. Or maybe the reason he seemed so fast is that she's just too confused at what's going on at the coffee shop.

But she is slightly confident that it'll be fixed by the end of the day, and that they'll be up and running soon.

“I’m sorry, Glaiza…as you know, no doubt, things are getting strange to say the least. I’m going to have to leave soon, but Ikazuchi will be here for you. If I could, I would stay here as well, but I’m confident you’ll be safe with him. I’d never put you at risk, and…I know this might be scaring you, I just want to make sure you’re okay. But, if something did happen……it would give me another reason to hug you. And I would welcome that aspect of it.”

That was actually really sweet...

"SWEET?! Are you kidding babe? That was a prime example of LAME"

I was taken aback by the sounds in my head, surprised suddenly by Sean's loud declaration.

"What did you do to our body Sean?" I mentally speak.

"None that you need to worry your little heart out"

"Was it you who talked to Dr. Piers? And where's my bracelet?"

"Bracelet I lost in one of my runs this morning, and that was your fault for not taking it off, you know how my runs can get. And Piers? Of course not. Trust me."

"If you say so."

Then I realized that Dr. Piers was still talking to me...

"So…you…I mean, you’re okay and everything, right?"

"I'm fine. Don't worry about it," I smile, knowing that worrying him about some weirdo, who was probably just Sean messing with people's heads again, isn't going to help him.

"I'll call you if things get weird or something. I promise."

SEAN'S POV

I say trust me, and she does.

Idiot.
    ---
    "They called me mad, I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me." -Nathaniel Lee
    ---

---
    Being crazy only means I'm smarter than you
    ---

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Role:Vagrant
    Items: Cellphone

Meril came out of the shop and remained outside. The fire was beginning to engulf the shop.

" Hey Meril, what are you doing here? How did this happen?" Meril jolted from his voice and seen that it was Rod. She smiled happily and ran her hand through her hair.

"Well, I went the library earlier to look up a few things and well, I came here to eat. Things got a bit heated in there and then a fire broke out." Meril approached Rod closer to whisper in his ear.

"There was a mysterious man sitting at a table. He had this terrible aura about him...pure evil. I think he ran off and I think a few guardians went after him. I am not sure." Moir hooked her arm into Meril's and smiled.

"Don't worry Meril. They don't appear to be around from what I can see unless there hiding nearby."
    She was attempting to cheer up Meril and by the look of things, it would seem it worked. Meril grinned and looked at Rod.

"What brings you here Rod?"

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Senior Member Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Items: Sword Handle, Guardian radio(missing)

Ika walked off toward the street piers pointed to. When he reached the street, he looked around Seeing Melinda, and Vagrants or what looked like Like them. He ran up to melinda." Hey are you okay?" He looked at Melinda. as she was Wheezing.

Senior Member Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-17-2010 05:30 PM
    Threads

Items:

“She’s chasing after me?!” Vierra thought with a panic. She wasn’t a very good long distance runner, was more of a sprinter. If this dragged out no doubt her pursuer would catch her before a two minutes were up. "Damnit, run faster! Run!"

“I could deal with her if you wanted me to…” Tira purred with a sly smile, shrouding Vierra’s consciousness. Vierra could feel the heat again, and the cold. Her scar throbbed and burned, a sure sign of Tira’s attempt to take over her body. Vierra bit down on her lip to draw blood and felt the sharp pain shooting throughout her lower lip- the pain usually pulled her back to reality.

“Get out of the way Tira!” Vierra growled mentally, sprinting faster. Her breathing had grown ragged and her chest felt tight. She would give anything to get out of this situation right now. Her pursuer was gaining speed instead of losing, she was known for being able to run in any terrain after all. Why did it have to be her? Why couldn’t it have been someone else? Anyone else? It had to be the one person who would definitely run after her.

Seda. Seda Salucci. The Guardian. The house-cat.

She had tried so hard to leave, because being part of an organization required at least a minimal amount of trust, something that she wasn’t able to muster up. She didn’t trust anyone, not humans, at least. But casting behind ‘partners’ and people she had known was hard in its own way. Like she was betraying them, people who had seemingly trusted in her even though it was one sided. But she had turned her back anyway. Because it was something she had to do, something she wanted to do. Something that allowed her to be alone and stay alone, that allowed her to become a stray cat.

And now they were chasing her again. Vierra knew there was no such thing as coincidences. She knew it.

Because it would take more than a mere coincidence to have her running through the streets like her life depended on it.

Although, in a way, it did.
    Last edited by Minyrama; 11-13-2009 at 04:08 PM.

聞こえますか 僕の声が 君の事を そっと想う季節が続く

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads

Items: Cellphone

Rod heard what Ozman said and shook his head.
    "She is not my girlfriend." Rod said within his mind.

"What brings you here Rod?"

" My father and I saw smoke coming from here and we wanted to check it out." Rod said feeling awkward about calling Ozman his father, " He must have left without me."
    After Meril told him about the man and Guardians he figured he should tell her about his. He figured she had one, being close to her, because he felt the nightmare's energy.
    " Meril, I have something to tell you." Rod said feeling embarrassed, " But I feel if I tell you, you will never speak to me again and I don't want that. I'll tell you anyway, I......I......Have a nightmare and I'm not sure but I think you have one also."
    When Rod said that it felt heavy coming out and when he thought of it.
    " I hope you know what you are getting into Rod." Zen said in Rod's mind.
    " I'm no Guardian but I'm not evil either, I just want to train with my nightmare to become strong and protect those I care about like you." Rod said, " But if you don't wish to speak to me anymore after I've told you this then that will be fine also."
    Rod waited for a reply from Meril hoping she would understand and not despise him.

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

The lazy demon kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2014 11:30 PM
    Threads

Duo walked in behind Karn noticing the distress on his face. He took a seat as Karn began to talk.

"Duo. This isn't right. It is like HQ is hiding something. First we can't access the data; then when I phone up I get the one idiot I would hate to see and without even blinking he tells me we can't get access."

"Let me guess, Ethan Dioletti." Duo said noticing the broken PC.

"One of us is going to have to go to the mainland. One of us is going to have to find out the truth. We can already guess who it will have to be."

"Yeah, with you not in working condition there is no way you could go." Duo began to think about his time at the "Mainland". "I hate that place Karn, but if it's for the sake of us I'll go." Duo stood up, "I guess we should keep this between us two." Duo started to walk towards the door. "Oh and Karn, you never ask me will I help you because you know the answer would be yes." Duo said walking out the door.

OOC: Valk you can say something else in between duo leaving and I'll edit the post accordingly.

I MADE IT.

Quotes: To be a man you must have honor and a penis (Shin-chan)

Senior Member Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Grey Ribbon Silver Ribbon L Laptop
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2013 08:48 AM
    Threads

Madeleine
    Role: Feral
    Items: Notebook, Broken Crayon

It hurts. They lied.

“They said it’ll never hurt.”

That the pain will go away.

“But he lied. I don’t like his tricks.”

Like Auntie and Uncle. They always lie.

“They all lie. I’m tired.”

I hate them! I hate him! I want to sleep.

“I’ll just sleep for a moment.”

I want to get out of here.

“We should get out of here. But please, don’t leave me.”

I don’t want to be alone in the dark.

“We won’t be alone in the dark.”

We’re going to get out of here.

“Our promise binds us together. She promised.”

Big sis is nice. I trust her. She will help us.

“She will find us. Big Sis is there for us. It hurts…"

I’m tired… Let’s sleep. We’ve had a tiring day.

“But where will we go?”

Let’s go somewhere he can’t go.

“Let’s go somewhere only she can go. Where is that place?”

I don’t know yet. But we’re going to fulfil the promise.

“Okay… I’m… so sleepy”

Sleep… Sleep, Madeleine… But I’ll be alone… it’s so dark…

“I’ll close my eyes… And promise me when I open them… I’ll see you again,
    right?”

Yes, I will… I promise… someday, we won’t be left alone…

“…in the dark anymore…”

…Good night, Madeleine.

“Good night, Jigsaw… Take care…”

Senior Member Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Green Tea
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Seda:
    Location: Down the street from the park (OOC: *follows Miny XD*)

"I wish I was my cousin from Kenya right now," Seda muttered to herself, running down the sidewalk and jumping over obstacles that were in her way. Slowly, she was closing the distance between her and the girl. As she ducked under a piece of furniture that was being moved out of a store, she wondered why she was chasing Vierra with such determination.

"It's not just about the MIA report, is it?" Truthfully, the report was only partly why. This girl was one of the first few people that she had met in the Guardians. Basic training, personnel evaluations, Personal Nightmare Assessment Reports, working the field and taking down Ferals and Vagrants. Seda had always found her rather quiet and reserved, an interesting contrast to her own loud personality.

She snickered, albeit not too much as she was still running after the girl. "If this were Starsky & Hutch, I'd be Starsky while she would be Hutch," she thought. "Although I'm not too fond of that bright red car of his, maybe I can-"

HONK!

Her drifting thoughts were cut off when she ran across a pedestrian crossing at a red light and got a car horn blasted in her ear as a result. "I'm running here!" she shouted back, ignoring the driver's angry shouts and continuing on. Soon, she was within earshot of her target.

"Lamfetti!" she yelled. "Don't make me use what we learned in Criminal Pursuit 101 and tackle you! Because that will NOT be pretty!"

- - -

Marcelo
    Role: Feral
    Items: Camera bag, iPod & headphones

"Takeout isn't so bad, right?" Marcelo asked his pooch, who was digging into a bowl of dog food mixed with a little meat from the Chinese restaurant down the street. He cast a glance over at the burnt paella sitting in the sink, which was supposed to be his late lunch and maybe his mid-afternoon snack. Instead, he and Jiminy were having an early dinner of their usual: takeout.

They ate their food, the silence in their apartment being filled up by the sounds coming from the stereo. Although Bon Jovi did not stimulate the appetite very well. When he was done, he began washing up and watched as the sky began to slowly change colour, signaling the coming of evening. His dog barked, wagging his stub of a tail and jumping up and down.

"What is it, Jim?" he asked, looking down at his dog. Jiminy barked a few more times, his tongue hanging out of the side of his mouth. "You wanna go for a walk? I need to go take some nature shots at the park anyway." He put the dishes away, dried his hands, turned off the stereo and reached for his equipment. "I just got this new lens that makes those little blurry balls of light from lamps in the background change in shape. How do you feel about that?"

His pet responded with a happy bark and a few pants before trotting over to the door. Marcelo packed his camera and a few lenses into a bag before rooting around for his iPod. When he found the gadget, he flipped through a few songs before finding one by the same artist he had just been listening to.

"Shot through the heart, and you're to blame!" he sang as he exited his apartment, his dog faithfully following him. "Darlin', you give love," he spun around, emulating the rocker. "A bad name!"

His neighbour, a middle-aged woman and mother of two, blinked when the young man with a dog came dancing out of the apartment, pretending to strum a guitar as he went down the hall, singing something. When he descended the stairs, the neighbour heard the sounds of his singing fade away. That is, until...

"Shot through the heart! And you're to blame! You give love... A bad name!"

"Typical Marcelo," she said with a chuckle.
    Last edited by Talli; 11-14-2009 at 07:33 AM.

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Role: watcher
    Items: inhaler tracking bracelet

melinda wheezed lightly when ika aproached her and wrapped her arms around his waist "n..nightmare and va..*wheeze* agrants" she was scared and she could not recall why, while looking at the people something came close to her memory but she lost it before she could hold on to it ï..i wanna get..back to..the car" Melinda felt rather tired and ika was comfy and warm.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

Senior Member Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Location: Further down the street from the Park (OOC: *running away from Talli* x'D)
    Items:

"Oh for the love of- when is she going to give up?" Vierra mumbled, not even daring to turn around and check how close the girl was. Why is she chasing her? They had never been 'friends' in the past, at least not from Vierra's point of view. They had been partners, sure. But friends? Far from it. Vierra didn't have any friends, friends required trust. Hell, she didn't have any bonds to anybody at all, let alone friends!

She heard a car honk behind her and a driver shouting angrily at someone. No doubt it was Seda, too focused in chasing after her to look out for the red light. She heard Seda shout back without stopping.

Suddenly, she heard Seda's voice. Loud and clear.

"Lamfetti!" she yelled. "Don't make me use what we learned in Criminal Pursuit 101 and tackle you! Because that will NOT be pretty!"

"Damnit, she's already this close?" Vierra grimaced, having a flashback of their lesson that day. Criminal Pursuit 101 techniques. Was she being treated as a criminal now? So Seda knew that she had become a stray cat, huh. She would have to take Tira, if that was the case. If Seda took Tira, she wouldn't be able to follow Loki's orders, and then...

"Why are you chasing me?!" Vierra shouted, willing herself to run faster. She was almost out of energy, would have to stop eventually. She reached up and brushed her wet bangs back, shaking the raindrops from her face. Vierra grimaced again, clamping one hand to her side. It hurt like hell. Damnit, long distance really wasn't her forte.

Dealing with stuff from her past wasn't, either. She didn't have a good feeling about what would happen when her former partner caught up to her.
    Last edited by Minyrama; 11-14-2009 at 07:58 AM.

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

“What a resilient girl,” Piers thought to himself concerning Glaiza, the thought bringing a smile to his face. “Of course, you’d have to be resilient to live through what she has,” he thought, remembering what she’d told him about her family.

Piers trusted Ika, but was still uneasy about leaving Glaiza. But, what if finding Madeleine and, in turn, finding Jigsaw, would get the Guardians one step closer to figuring out what was causing the spike in nightmare activity in the town? If not, it could still lead to pertinent information that could advance the investigation at any rate. It was worth a shot, and Piers knew that it had to be done. Plus, Madeleine needed help, and that was a valid reason in itself, though it would have to have been handled by the police if a nightmare wasn’t involved. Though he hadn’t told anyone, since his “vision” in Madeleine’s house, he’d felt a connection with her sorrow and despair, even her fear. It wasn’t a connection with Madeleine herself, but with her emotions that he’d felt himself during the experience. He also had a genuine concern for the girl herself, whose sad experiences had pierced his heart after he realized the authenticity of what he’d seen.

“Yeah, Glaiza,” he said, turning his thoughts back to her. Sometimes he looked away, finding it hard to gather his thoughts as her visage seemed to invade his mind and take it captive with little hope of reprieve; yet, it was a blessed captivity if there ever was one.

“I mean, yeah, call me if you suspect anything is out of order. Anything at all.” Wait. That wasn’t the way you were supposed to end a conversation with your girl. Was it? It was like saying, “Yeah, we’ll wait until something bad happens before we meet up again; just be careful in the meantime.” No. He had to say something different, add something to his last words.

“Glaiza, I think—“ there it was again. Her face muddled his thoughts, and he had to look away briefly. “I think that things are going to be busy for a while, but…when we get a few things figured out, perhaps you and I can get away for a while? Go to the beach for the day or something?”

His inner thoughts were merciless. “Oh, fantastic, Piers…could you be more vague? You’re supposed to be decisive when it comes to things like this.”

Skitters wasn’t helping, either. Usually a taciturn nightmare, his voice came up in Pier’s mind like a raspy, hoarse whisper, though it was only two words: “Kiss, kiss.”

Piers had to look away yet again, and as he did so his eyes rested on a boy and girl nearby who were talking out of earshot. They were younger than himself, and seemed to be out on a date of their own. Too bad it was ruined—perhaps—by the fire. Yet, it didn’t seem to deter the boy from speaking candidly to the girl, it seemed, as he appeared to be in deep conversation with her.

Sadly, when Ika returned with Melinda, he would have to leave Glaiza for an indeterminate period of time. But he’d do his best to shorten the separation as much as possible.

Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Green Tea
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Seda:
    Location: Down the street from the park (OOC: Onward! *runs* XD)

"Why are you chasing me?!"

The question nearly made Seda stop and think. "Why indeed? I see someone I haven't seen in a long time and they run away from me. Of course I'll try to go after them. I sure as hell don't send fruit baskets." "Because you owe me five bucks!" she shouted back sarcastically, resisting the urge to roll her eyes.

All the shouting and hurried thoughts awoke Vidar in her mind. He hissed in an annoyed tone before he saw what Seda was seeing, which prompted a slew of questioning hisses. "Yes, that's her, Vid. I'm sure you remember her from before." He hissed again, this time a statement that made Seda frown. "Yes, she the one who..." Seda really never found the right word for that, Vierra's leaving the Guardians. She had been transferred to a different sector, then heard the news from her collegues about the girl's disappearance. She had puzzled over this for a long while and asked herself why.

She had to admit that the organization had its flaws. Sometimes things that she wanted to find were hidden behind layers of red tape, which required her to take Form A, go to Building B, fill up Form C, and so on all the way to Building Z. Where she would then be told by a perky lady in a glass booth that their office was closed for the day. "Damn paperwork," she muttered under her breath.

"I just want to talk, Vee!" Seda called out. This was true. Although she knew that if she asked the girl why she had left, what was she doing, or who she was working with, she would be met with silence or something similar. At this point, she just wanted to know if Vierra was alright. Although she was a little hesitant in admitting it, there was a little bit of protectiveness and concern there.

"Hey, after you've worked with someone for a while, you have their back," she thought, at least this was true for her. "Even if they leave."

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Location: Even further down the street from the park. (OOC: Aaand stop!)
    Items:

"Because you owe me five bucks!" Seda's voice came from behind her. Vierra missed the sarcasm and immediately tried to think back to when she had borrowed five bucks from her. Actually, when had she borrowed five bucks from anyone? She couldn't remember. Maybe it was for food? No, she wouldn't borrow money for something like food. Vierra was about to shout and ask when she had borrowed it when Seda interrupted her.

"I just want to talk, Vee!"

Vierra winced at the old nickname. She hated it, the way Seda had just assumed she'd be okay with some pet name. The first time she had called her Vee, Vierra almost choked on her water. She had looked at Seda like she had just stabbed her in the back. But with that flashback came a whole bunch of other memories. Seda giving her a firm handshake when they first met. Their first mission together. Eating lunch together. Filing paperwork together.

If Vierra had any friends, her former 'partner' would be the closest thing. And now she was running away from that 'partner'. Vierra slowed down, and eventually came to a stop. She stumbled and plopped down, resting her back against the brick wall of a building. Her chest hurt and she was nearly wheezing like an old man. Turning her head, she realized that Seda had only been a few metres behind her. In another second had she not stopped, Seda would have caught up anyhow. The stray cat was cornered.

Vierra scoffed, still breathing heavily. It was so ironic. The home-cat had cornered the stray cat. Looking up into the face she hadn't laid eyes on for years, she frowned and tugged on an earring.

"So, what do you want to talk about?"

Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Green Tea
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Seda:

When she finally came to stop, Seda slowed down and came to a stop, panting and placing one hand on the brick wall for support. "Oh God," she breathed. "Stupid arm," she muttered, inspecting the bandages on her left arm for a few moments before looking down at Vierra.

"So, what do you want to talk about?"

She took a few more deep breaths, nodding, before she had to smile just a little at Vierra's expression. "Haven't changed much, have ya, Vee?" She stretched her right arm above her head. "Oh, you know, the usual things that typical females talk about. Shoes, clothes, boys, the weather," she joked, knowing full well that they were anything but typical.

"I mean, how typical is fighting physical manifestations of people's greatest fears?" she thought, chuckling. "As long as we don't have to start fighting them in costume, it's all good."

"But really. Let's catch up," she told the younger girl. Seda had regretted not keeping in touch with Vierra after her transfer to another sector. But she had to admit that she had been so caught up with adjusting to a new environment and even keeping her former supervisor updated on her situation was hard. Now she was in the same situation, adjusting to new people and work dynamic.

"It's been... Y'know. A while."

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Items:

"Haven't changed much, have ya, Vee?"

Vierra winced. So she wouldn't give her a break, after all this time, still wouldn't let go of that stupid nickname. She knew fully well that Vierra hated the name, but seemed to find it amusing. Damn Seda and her stupid games.

"Oh, you know, the usual things that typical females talk about. Shoes, clothes, boys, the weather,"

Vierra raised an eyebrow, propping her arms on her knees and her chin in her hands. Shoes, clothes, boys, and the weather, hm. Vierra saw no point in talking about any of those things. And they were far from 'typical females'. Once again, she missed the joke in the sentence and wondered why Seda would even think about running all this way only to give an excuse like that.

"But really. Let's catch up. It's been... Y'know, awhile."

The raven haired girl scoffed. Awhile, eh.

"Let's get to the point." Vierra stated with bored drawl. She had no intention on wasting time here, acting like old buddies when she could be gathering information on Loki's target. She had stopped because she would have been caught anyway, but turns out the pursuer only wanted to chat? Impossible. There had to be an ulterior motive. Vierra could guess what Seda wanted to know.

"You want to know why I left the organization." It was a statement, not a question.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ika held her for a moment then picked her up." your too tired to walk but let's get out of here before they notice us." He walked away calm like and headed back toward the car." He looked a piers through the window of the shop and waved.

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Movement in his peripheral vision caught his eye; Ika was waving to him from his car. “That’s my cue, Glaiza; I’ll be in touch.” He wanted to hug her, or something to the effect. Unfortunately he was still sheepish over his bumbling attempt to make another date with Glaiza and refused to plow any further in the muck of his embarrassment. He settled for smiling at her, but he still wanted to do more. Instead, he turned and walked out to the car.

“Hey, Ika; thanks for getting Melinda. And…Melinda, are you okay?” He noticed she looked a bit flush, and…was she wheezing again?

First, they had to see Landy. Then, the investigation would begin. Piers hoped that it would go as smoothly as possible, as Melinda needed anything but another event that would trigger the symptoms of her bad health.

Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Green Tea
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Seda:

"Let's get to the point."

"So typical Vee," Seda thought, amused. Her joke had flown over the girl's head, as did many of her old ones when they were still working together. She recalled one time where she joked that she had killed a man with her thumb. The look on her partner's face had been so priceless that Seda could not stop laughing for a good minute or two after. There had been many a time when the older girl tried to get her to face a little fun, lighten up and whatnot. However, plans that involved alcohol were usually thrown out the window, given Vierra's age.

"You want to know why I left the organization."

Ah yes. The reason why she did what she did. Seda had asked around after her departure but never got a straight answer. Although she should have expected that. Even after working with Vierra for a while, there was still a lot she didn't know about the girl. Taking a deep breath, she leaned her back against the building and put her hands in her pockets.

"I tried being friendly," she said with a shrug. "But I see that's gotten me nowhere."

She took another deep breath, closing her eyes for a second to sort out some of her thoughts.

"No, of course not. I don't want to know why you left everyone and everything behind without so much as a goodbye. I don't want to know why the hell you decided to throw away everything they taught us and what we worked for," she began, her anger simmering but still managing enough to make a sarcastic statement. "And I certainly don't want to know why you turned your back on everything I thought we both believed in."

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Role: watcher
    Items: inhaler tracking bracelet

Melinda had calmed somewhat so her breathing started to become more regular when pierce asked his qeustion. Ika placed her in the car "ï..just tired i geuse". she smiled bravely while Ika pulled a worried face, she geused her lungs werend working very well at the moment. She yawned and rested her head against ika's shoulder "i think..i..take..a nap" her breathing event out.

dream/vision

Melinda stood in a odd place everything was red except the tree's bushes and other things. she walked the path she stood on until she came to a portal, it was big and roman like and red. Odd black drawings were on the side and it pulsed. everytime it pulsed a nightmare came out, it hissed and ran passed her as soon as it saw her. she raised a brow and walked closer to the portal when she noticed a small path on the left side of it. she looked between the portal and the path and decided to take the path. At the end off the path she came to a odd looking a nest, a black almost but not quite see through egg layed in it. The egg was covert with red vines that pulsed like there was blood giong through it. she walked to the egg and went to touch one of the veins when someone spoke behind her "i would not do that if i were you" she straightend and turned behind her was a male she assumed but she could not be sure though his voice was clear his image wasent it looked like a damaged fotograph. His face and hair was completly unreconigsabled.

She turned to him "who are you" he chuckled "i am mark and unless you wanna wake your nightmare you should leave the egg alone". Melinda paled "that egg is my nightmare?". he nodded and stood beside her "watcher nightmares are diffrent from guardians and the other nightmares" he looked at her "watcher nightmares do not fight instead a watcher draws power from them for the visions they have also watcher nightmares are more vulnerable and thus they often house themselfs in a cage or in your case in a egg". melinda looked confused "but if the nightmare is useless why do watcher have them in the first place?". Mark pulled a serious face " other nightmares can identify them as a watcher nightmares, they are like a beakon so to say but if you wake it you wil only have one kind of vision". Melinda sighed "i am not in the mood for this" mark raised a brow "The last vision you had was no normal vision, it was a test and your the first to come out off it with only minimal damage, the only other watcher who survived was harmed far worse" melinda noticed his voice took a sad edge "how much will i remember of this". Mark was silent for a moment "unless you get your memory back..probely nothing" suddenly he faded and the rest of the words were unhearable.

end dream/vision

melinda moaned as she woke up rubbing her eyes.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Karn

Role: Guardian (?)
    Items: Laptop

Karn could only mumble as Duo left the room.
    "Thank you." He said under his breath, his energy drained it was the best he could do. Slowly his head slummed into his hands and his breath began to change rapidly. He felt cold suddenly and weak. Not how he used to be. So much had changed about him. He never used to lose it like this, nor collaspe afterwoods. What had happened to him during that time he couldn't remember. Where did he end up? Why was he there? What happened? For one of the few times in his life Karn felt truely usless and not even his tears washed away that feeling.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ika Looked at Melinda." Are you okay?" He said looking at her as she rubbed her eyes. He didn't like what was going on with her."There is something going on here, I know it." He said under his breath." Hey Melinda Take it Easy alright?"He Smiled a bit masking his worry. He looked at the Teaberry."We made a real mess there huh,Piers?" He laughed a bit at what he had said.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information