AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 96 FirstFirst ... 22 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 42 82 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Nightmare Hunt (A Supernatural/Mystery RPG)

Member Kotomi Ichinose has a reputation beyond repute Kotomi Ichinose has a reputation beyond repute Kotomi Ichinose has a reputation beyond repute Kotomi Ichinose has a reputation beyond repute Kotomi Ichinose has a reputation beyond repute Kotomi Ichinose has a reputation beyond repute Kotomi Ichinose has a reputation beyond repute Kotomi Ichinose has a reputation beyond repute Kotomi Ichinose has a reputation beyond repute Kotomi Ichinose has a reputation beyond repute Kotomi Ichinose has a reputation beyond repute Kotomi Ichinose's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-26-2009 06:13 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Kotomi Ichinose, Eternia
    Role: Guardian
    Items: Empty Backpack, Katana

Kotomi glanced at the world around her. In it, she saw a room set in flames and a burning package in front of her. She saw out the window the calm and serene backyard, filled with flowers, two chairs, and table. As she observed her surroundings, it seemed as if the flames were never going to spread but just continue burning. She recognized this place, and this moment. Her mind screamed at her to get out, and run as far away as she could. But it looked as if no matter how far she ran, she couldn't escape it. Then the words of her now godfather rang in her head. "Their was an accident, and their plane crashed into the ocean. I'm sorry, but they're dead." As she heard those words echo for the second time in her life, and almost so realistically, she couldn't hold it in anymore. She was reliving the day her parents died, reliving it all. Just then, ghosts of her deceased mother and father appeared before her, appearing to wish her happiness in their deceased state and disappearing just before she could reach out to them. "Papa, Mama! No, don't leave me again!" She began to sob uncontrollably and lose herself. Her mind was almost in a state of mental wreck, and those around her in the real world could see it. The faint calling outs of a strange voice could be heard by her, but had no effect.

Eternia glanced at this strange figure, and looked over at Kotomi who was now on the verge of mental breakdown. She could sense the pain, and knew what was effecting Kotomi so much. Thanatos had decided to make her relive the death of her parents, and not just once, but again and again and again. The illusion would simply repeat itself until she couldn't take it anymore. As she looked back at the strange figure once more, she decided to say something to it.

"I don't know who you are, but yes, I'm her nightmare. My name is Eternia, and I am the nightmare of pain, and lessly loss and suffering."

She sighed for a moment, and retained her pale, emotionless face.

"I want to help her, but the only way I can is by entering her illusionary world. I won't allow her to break down any further. If you wish to help me, take my hand."

She held out her hand, and was prepared to enter the illusion Kotomi had been forced into.

OOC: God that was a long post.

.:[Kotomi Ichinose - Member of the Theater Club - Clannad.]:.
    ~"Day before yesterday I saw a rabbit, and yesterday a deer, and today, you."~

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Thanatos
    Sync: 70%
    Role: Vagrant
    Items: N/A

He moved with a weird grace to his steps. One unnatural for humans. Thanatos whistled a low note to himself. The freedom of walking was something he hadn't felt for a while. The girl he had totured before was well and truely gone from his mind. Coating himself in a simple illusion to hide his birthing marks he strolled through the streets and the houses looking for one in perticular. Plans had to be set into motion and things had to be done.

Rounding a corner he found what and who he was looking for. His wrapped a new illusion around himself, without having to think about it, and approached the man there. The man turned to greet him.
    "Oh Mr. Piers I never knew you were here horrid day isn't it?" He suddenly relalised Piers was there. "Anyways I thought you had went out to search for Madeleine."
    Thanatos made a mental note of that name. Then with a perfect likeness spoke.
    "I was but my radio gear has gone missing. You know what it is like. We are always loosing them." The tech just nodded with him. "Do you have any spare?"
    "Your in luck Mr. Piers. I've got one in my house and I was just about to head of to the HQ as well." He walked down his path to the front door and began unlocking it. "You can come on if you want. Get out of this rain."
    Thanatos folowed him inside. The man had a simple house with not much furnishing. It looked very clean and he suspected many tech must stay over night at the HQ. Thanatos had liked that place.

The tech returned after a few moments. He handed Thanatos the radio. "Here you go Piers. Don't go lossing this one."
    "Thank you I've always wanted one of these."
    "What you mean Piers?" He tech thought it a joke. "You have had one since joining."
    "Joining? When did I say I had joined?" Thanatos suddenly had an arm around the tech mouth and pinned his arms back. Thanatos kept the illusion of Piers and the tech seemed to try to speak something.
    "Now, now calm down boy." He spoke in his real voice. "We can't have you telling others about this now can we." The tech began to whimper. "Lets keep you quiet. I have a message for you to send." He looked around and spotted the kitchen not far. He guided him in and turned on the stove. The flame danced for a moment. He pulled a knife out of the draw. "Lets see if we can help you remember it."

Thanatos washed his hands in the sink and dried them with the towel next to it. He looked at the pattern of birds on it and smiled. What a pretty pattern. He threw it onto the burning shirt and wrappings. He turned to see his new friend.

Bind marks covered the mans' hands and the wet towels used to wrap them had began to fall off. He was leaning forward, unable to let his back touch anything. The cuts there were scabbing and some had been burned closed. No point in letting the man die had been Thanatos reason. Thanatos lifted the cloth covering the mans' eyes and twitched a little. The smell of burned flesh touched his nose. He breathed deep. Maybe he had gone too far on the eyes. He covered them up again with the blood soaked cloth. The man tried to mumble something Thanatos smiled.
    "Your calm now ain't you? You remember my name?" The man nodded and mumbled, bearly able to hear through the dried blood around his ears, "Smile then." The man smiled, his teeth were cracked and the stump that was the remains of his tongue could be seen through the gaps. Thanatos smiled to himself. "The police will be along soon to help you." He threw the radio in his hands up and caught it. "Thank you for the gift. And the time." He laughed, cruel and cold, "It was fun." Thanatos wrapped up the illusion over the man. Now he was blind until someone rid him of the illusion he would only ever re-live what he had just been put through. Pain and everything. As Thanatos walked to leave he picked up an unbrella from beside the door. He opened it up and turned to look at the man one last time.
    "When you see Piers next tell him I said Hi." He paused, "Oh no you can't tell him can you. Let alone see him." Thanatos laughed outloud as he he walked out into the rain and disappeared into the streets diguising himself as another random person. The whimpering of the tech and the sound of his bloody tears was bearly hearable over the sound of the rain.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Role:Vagrant
    Items: Cellphone

Meril sat at the table and ordered some cheesecake. Moir shook her head and sighed in disappointment. Meril laughed until she felt a sudden chill go down her spine. She looked from side to side and noticed a small group of people.

"There's something about them that gives me the creeps. You should figure out what it is Moir."
    Moir glared at Meril.

"I hope you don't expect me to go right beside them and check out there faces. What if I get caught?! They look like guardians!" She was right and Meril knew it. They were guardians and she knew they were after vagrants. Meril pondered a bit on a plan to see what was going on and find a way to escape the trouble that could be caused if they didn't leave now.

"Moir, I know you can do it. I have a lot of confidence in you."
    Moir became worried and it could be seen upon her face. Meril smiled and looked at her cell phone.

"Please Moir. If there is trouble, we don't have much time." Moir's confidence sky rocketed and she slowly crept towards the group. She only peered over them to take it who they were and what they were doing. Moir carefully analyzed where there attention was pointed towards. She looked towards there focus and seen this creepy man. Moir jolted and went towards Meril.

"Its that man!"
    Meril remained as relaxed as possible while she was eating her cheesecake. However, she was as alert as possible when Moir had pointed out that man when she hadn't even noticed him before. Meril thought about a second plan and then, she looked at the building.

"Do you think you could disguise this building?" Moir looked at Meril's cheesecake then at her.

"YOU'RE CRAZY! My powers can't do that! Or...at least I don't think they can. I never tried....But, I think we could have a bit of fun and maybe have fun changing there appearances." Meril and Moir snickered at each other, both giving off an evil aura.

"Moir, I like your way of thinking. Great minds think alike. And perhaps by doing that, we could escape as well."
    Moir nodded in agreement and began to let her powers creep towards the group of people. Meril placed money on the table, she was ready to run once the Moir's powers settled in. I just hope there not after that guy or I am going to be in big trouble....

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Senior Member Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2010 05:14 PM
    Threads

Items: Sword Handle, Guardian radio

Ika Looked back at Melinda." Melinda, I know you don't remember any thing.... but can you get every one out of here.....I feel that this place may become a battle ground, no one should get killed because of us." Ika knew he would have to get that man out of here if he can. this place should not take damage from this battle." Melinda.... after you get every one out you get out too you can't fight." He looked at piers "What are you doing." He thought to himself. he looked around to see the waiters trying to break up there fight." Excuse, me you two need to break it up." Ika walked up to the man. walking past the waiters."you might want to ge t every one out of here....unless you want them to die." Ika walked by drawing his handle as the blade appeared holding it up the the mans neck." You might want to tell him what he wants to know...." He held it closer to the man.

Never Give In, Never Give up.

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Role: Watcher
    Items: inhaler, tracking bracelt

Melinda paled how was she suppost to get everyone out of here. she looked around the table a bit and noticed the candle at one end and a few paper towels. Glancing back to were pierce and ikazu were and where a waiter was she saw everbody was watching the tense situation. she quickly moved some of the towels to the candle and pushed over causing the candle to fall on the paper and starting a fire she jumped up when the fire grew bigger and yelled "Fire, Fire everybody get outside! A few patrons panicked and the waiters and waitresses quickly fled to melinda also moved outside and started to cough.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

Crazy Personified janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Ouran Patch Manekineko
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2011 09:55 AM
    Threads

(OOC: I thought Piers and Sean were having a civil discussion? Well as civil as a threats could be? HAHAHAHA)

Role: Unrevealed
    Items: Tracking bracelet

“I’m Piers. And I guess I know what’s going on here. So, let me play by the book for now,”

The moment he held my hand, (you just couldn't leave well enough alone, you had to hold my hand as well? And right after I spent several hours washing it off of your cooties), I decided that I was going to mentally crush his spine with my shadows. No one is going to know, they'll just think, he fainted, and by the time they get him to the hospital, he'd be too dead to do anything about it.

So I ordered my shadows to move.

Except they didn't.

What the--?

“Where is she, who are you, and what do you want…that’s what you want to hear, right? Just know this…you’re going to answer my questions, and we’ll see where we go from there. But…if Glaiza’s hurt to any degree, I’ll pay you back in spades. I’m a man of my word.”

I should not be hearing this, I should not be hearing him talking by now. What I should be hearing is the silence of his death, or at least a scream of pain or two. Not this cheesy declaration of love for my host.

I try it again...

And again...

Still nothing.

And then... there was a scream. I focused, thought that it was actually me who was the cause of the screaming. Turns out, all hell's broken lose at the cafe.

Fire.

Someone decided to put fire on the cafe.

Very nice.

I couldn't done it better myself.

But then, I thought if this place burnt to the ground, where would I get my free croissant's now? So I threw an inconspicuous shadow over the burning area, completely putting it out. I really loved those croissant's, you know.

The staff, decided that instead of panicking it would be best to see what happened, and the all stared at the blackened, albeit, small area of the place that burned, and decided that it was still fixable.

I turned to see that Piers had already let go of my hand, but... as much as I wanted to, he doesn't seem to be dead. Which is really weird, because didn't I just use my shadows a while ago? So how come now that I'm trying to kill him, it doesn't work.

OH, heck nooooos, do not tell me that my shadows have fallen for him too?? You traitor! HOW COULD YOU?! Now I can't even kill him? You are a shadow, you are not supposed to fall in love!!!!!! Shadows aren't supposed to have feelings....... NOOOOO

"It seems I can't kill you at the moment. But rest assured I will kill you." then remembering Dalmatian-Chessboard, "Or someone will kill you... but just know that when you're dead, that would be the happiest time of my life"

I raise my hand, the one with the tracking bracelet, rip the bracelet off, and crush it underfoot.

"See you later, guardian. Oooh, that's right I know what you do, I know what you are. A word of warning, run away from Glaiza if you want to remain a happy and secure being. She comes as a package, wrapped in pain"

Package wrapped in pain? That is the lamest thing I could ever have said. LAME LAME LAME, I repeated to myself, as I make my exit, outside to the back, where no one can see me, and jumped into Glaiza's room, completely exhausted.

I can feel her waking now.

This will only take a minute.

GLAIZA'S POV

What time is it?

Then realizing that I was late, I quickly got up and dressed.

Oh gosh, I hope someone fixed everything at the shop, I can't believe I overslept this late, oh no, oh no, oh no.

Quickly getting ready, I went down to check on things... to see everyone in a state of confusion. The staff fixing the a blackened area, some the guests walking toward me concerned if I was alright. Others just staring at three people that apparently seemed to have started the ruckus.

And one of them is...

I feel my heart skip a beat, as I saw him there...

Piers.

I walk toward him and asked,

"What happened here?"

SEAN'S POV

And so ends my day out.

Sucks I didn't get to kill the guy. Next time, next chance I get, even if my shadows play wonky again, I'll kill him. Even if I have to use a broken bottle, or maybe a piano, or a coconut.

Anything.

I'll kill him.

(OOC: Let's say fifteen minutes passed since Sean runs out. You guys could fill in on what you guys did on those fifteen minutes Sean left, and Glaiza returns. Thanks . Also, please don't say you saw Sean enter Glaiza's room, please, please, please?)
    Last edited by janajee; 11-09-2009 at 05:17 PM.
    ---
    "They called me mad, I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me." -Nathaniel Lee
    ---

---
    Being crazy only means I'm smarter than you
    ---

Senior Member Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

He Sighed as the man got away." I think we should go before some one calls the cops." The Blade on his sword dripped away. he sheathed it, or what was left of it.." That man.... I felt it the shadows move around. He is no ordinary man. Piers, The next time we face him... Let me do it. I want to test his skill." He looked around. People were coming back staring at them." Yea, we should leave. This may be to dangerous."

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Role:Vagrant
    Items: Cellphone

Meril and Moir's powers were almost in focus when a fire had began in the Shop. She ran outside as quickly as possible. Once outside, she sighed in frustration and Moir sighed in aggravation.

"We were so close. Oh well, maybe next time. Right Moir?" Moir giggled childishly and kept her eyes on the building.

"Should we stay or should we wait to see any events unfold?" Meril watched the fire.

"Let's stay."

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads

OOC: This post is Zen, Rod, and Ozman

Role: Nightmare

Zen landed on the ground without a sound as Ozman was still falling. Ozman created a web using Styx's to break his fall and land safely. They both looked at each other and proceeded toward the energy. Along the way, they saw a fire inside the coffee shop along with Meril standing away from it.
    " That is the woman that Rod talks to." Zen said hiding in an alley with Ozman, " Rod is stirring, it's time for me to go."

Rod awoke in an alley with Ozman as he watched the fire. Rod yawned and walked out of the alley to see it for himself.
    " Woah! What's going on?" Rod said turning to Ozman, " Tell me what happened."

" I wish I could say but we can go check it out if you like." Ozman said walking toward the fire, " Let's go Rod."

" *sigh* Fine, let's go."
    The two walked the rest of the way there and saw Meril standing a little far from it. Rod was surprised to see her here.
    " Hey Meril, what are you doing here?" Rod asked, " How did this happen?"

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2015 01:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

Role:Watcher

Chinatsu stared at Eternia for a bit and put her hand out a bit. "Alright. Ill go into her illusion if its going to help her." She said grabbing Eternia's hand. Chinatsu knew the kind of pain she was going through, loss of family. She could barely stand when she was told that her real parents gave her up. She sighed and looked over at Kotomi.I cant believe what that Vagrant did to her....First he attacks the HQ now this? What is going through that man's mind?! Chinatsu thought to herself.

"My name is Chinatsu Kairoshi..I think I understand what she's going through in the illusion."
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Role:Watcher
    Items: tracking bracelet, inhaler

Melinda slipped into a residental street to get away from the smoke she was coughing a bit when she sees rod, meril, moir, ozman and zen. she coughed and backed away 'what a moment to run in these guys' somewhere her mind knew they were vagrants and nightmares and thus rather dangerous. she coughed again and pulled out her inhaler and used it until ger coughing was nothing but a few wheezes.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Silver Ribbon Four Leaf Clover Teal Ribbon
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2019 02:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aspirantgarde

Items: Cell phone, Guardian radio

He was stunned. Not even the fire and the shouts of patrons could get him to move, and finally Ika’s voice broke through his thoughts. He was too disheartened to speak, for the man who had likely kidnapped Glaiza had escaped in the confusion, and he had let him get away. How could he be so careless?

Ikazuchi had suggested they leave, and he was right. He also wanted a shot at the man, and Piers would gladly allow Ika the chance…if he could find him. Piers ran out of the door but suddenly stopped; the man was gone. Who was he? How did he know Piers was a Guardian? Why had he said that about Glaiza? It wasn’t the usual modus operandi of a kidnapper, so what in the world was going on? Piers looked around outside, the rain falling on his face.

“The tracker!” he thought quickly to himself. “The guy probably has no idea what it is! He probably still has it! I can still find him if I just…” Piers didn’t allow himself the time to finish his thought as he rushed over to his car in the parking lot, opened it, and flipped open the middle console that revealed a screen with one blinking dot.

One dot. The code under it revealed that it was Melinda’s dot. Glaiza’s confiscated bracelet had either malfunctioned or, more likely…it had been dismantled.

Piers placed his head in his hands. He then slowly got out of the car and sulked back to the shop. Had he lost Glaiza? Did he have time to hunt the man down before he did something to her? Piers saw Ika and Melinda through one of the windows of the shop, but he remained outside, looking around absentmindedly. He turned his back to the door, looking around in a daze. What now? Where did he start looking? Would he ask someone else to go after Madeleine? Would this be shirking his duties as a Guardian? It didn’t matter…he could not let something happen to Glaiza. He tried to deduce a plan, but he was too dazed to make any quick conclusions as the rain fell, ever downward, ever slowly, onto his lifted face.

OOC: @Ika and Nespa: I’m filling in some of the 15 minutes Janajee spoke about, so if either of you would like to see Glaiza and inform Piers (who is outside with his back to the door-he won’t see her), we’ll go from there. Or, if you’d like to have Ika and Melinda come outside and speak before seeing Glaiza, that’s fine as well.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ika looked around at the people then walked out the door then up to piers."Don't worry i'm sure she is fine. We better look for melinda before she get's lost." He looked around a bit, then he noticed a girl, one which he had not seen in the shop before." Hey Piers is that Glaiza?" he said looking through the smoke.

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

(OOC- :O My post disappeared!!)

Location- Landy's apartment
    Status- Day
    Role- Feral
    Items- N/A

Landy started at Piers' quickness to hang up the phone. She had wanted to ask why he might be by her house later but he had gone so suddenly.

She didn't waste any time. She dropped her mobile on the coffee table and got to work.

She rushed around the house, picking up pillows where ever she could to prop Nerisa's feet up with before dropping them in the living room. She got a bowl of cold water and a towel from the kitchen.

When she had gotten everything prepared, she began tending. The untucked the blanket but left it laying lightly on top of her.

Landy carefully stacked all the pillows up under Nerisa's feet and adjusted her shirt to make sure it wasn't to loose. Finally, she soaked the towel in the water, wrung it out, and arranged it carefully across Nerisa's forehead.

When she had finished her task, she became nervous again. She checked Nerisa's vitals and all of them were normal.

Landy began pacing so ferociously that she was afraid the stamping of her boots might make her neighbors complain, so she forced herself to sit down. Her took a few minites to relax.

She picked up her tea cup and took a few sips before she got fidgetty again and stood up. She sat down again a few minutes later, staring at Nerisa as she listened to the tree-shaped cookoo clock in the kitchen tick off the moments.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

The lazy demon kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2014 11:30 PM
    Threads

Items: Cell phone, Guardian Radio.

Duo lifted from the wall and walked back to the main computer room. He

noticed Karn wasn't in there and walked out. "It's only one more place he

could be." Duo walked to Karn's room, knocking on the door he asked, "Karn

you in there, and how's the phone call." He said waiting for Karn's response.

OOC: Short, trying to get it movin'

I MADE IT.

Quotes: To be a man you must have honor and a penis (Shin-chan)

Senior Member Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Green Tea
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2012 09:42 AM
    Threads

Seda:
    Items: Guardian Radio, motorcycle

Satisfied that her passenger had decided to finally hold on, Seda grinned under her helmet and decreased the bike to a smooth cruising speed. Unfortunately, she still did not pay attention to the speed limit. And "smooth cruising speed" for a woman like Seda meant "spine-crunching hellish speed" for everyone else.

"Hm. Wish I had some cruising music," she muttered to herself, her breath fogging up the visor for a second. If she had been alone and had it been a sunny day, she would have blasted music from the motorcycle's radio. For her, it was the feeling of being free on the open road that was second only to the freedom of running. She tried to imagine the music in her head, the sun on her back and the wind coming straight at her. Although it was not too easy when the only sound she could hear was the roar of the cycle (and her passenger's noisy breathing), the only temperature that registered at the moment was the coldness of the rain, and instead of the wind, there was a pair of arms wrapped around her ribcage. Tightly. "Is that why it was getting so hard to breathe now?"

"Not the best cruising situation," she thought, frowning a little. "One of these days, I'm taking this cycle out and giving it a proper breaking-in."

She pulled into the parking lot, slowing down and easily bringing the cycle to a stop in the motorcycle parking. "Alright, we made good time!" she declared, flipping up her visor. "You alright back there, Squirt?" When he stayed frozen stiff and did not say a word, she shrugged and attempted to get off the bike. "Oof!" Her movement was stopped by the secure grip of her current passenger. "Hey, Squirt," she began with an exasperated groan.

"I think you were pretty successful in cutting off the circulation to my lower half," she said in a rather nice, civil tone. "However, I really want to get off this bike right now and I really would like to start feeling my legs again." She took a breath. "So if you don't mind, y'know. If you have the time... Politely... Nicely..." She reached behind her and pulled up Harue's visor. "Letting go of me!" she shouted.

Not knowing where I'm going; but I know where I've been...

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Items: Cell phone, Guardian radio
    Location: Teaberry Coffee Shop (Currently outside main doors)

It took a second for Piers to register what Ikazuchi had said to him. But it only took a fraction of that time to bring another worry to mind-Melinda. He spoke slowly, his words filled simultaneously with despair and a weak semblance of commitment. “You’re right…a crowd’s starting to form. Did Melinda come outside, t-" Piers was interrupted by a very welcome statement from Ikazuchi, though he wasn’t sure he should be happy. Ikazuchi was probably just being hopeful that a woman they had yet seen was Glaiza, and Piers turned slowly to look inside.

She was there. It made no sense, but she was there.

Piers burst through the doors and found Melinda inside as well. Usually stoic, Piers seemed to be totally out of his element as he ran to Glaiza and threw his arms around her.

It took a second for the embarrassment to set in. She had asked a question, as if she had no idea what was going on. Piers kept his hands on her shoulders, his left arm aching from the fast embrace, and was at a loss for words. She truly seemed to have no idea what had happened.

“Glaiza, there…this guy had the bracelet I gave you, and he knew things about me. He was in here just a second ago, and…what did he do? Did he hurt you when he took the bracelet? I’ve got to find him, I’ve…well, I think Ika has taken up that job, but…what are you, I mean, are you okay, I mean, I’m just glad…”

He realized how fast he was talking, how stupid he looked, and how he had always adhered to the philosophy that worry only complicated things and rubbed off on people. So he shut up. But, before he did, he embraced her again. Moving back a second, he nodded behind him, moving his chin leftward over his shoulder. “That’s Ikazuchi. He’s going to be doing an investigation around here. You can trust him.”

The mention of the world “investigation” was bringing the old, stoic Piers back, albeit slowly, and it was helping him arrange his thoughts. Also, his worry had disappeared, replaced by relief and a very thankful heart to the Almighty.

Wait...where was Melinda?
    Last edited by Cross Avantgarde; 11-12-2009 at 05:31 AM. Reason: Locative Error

Trojan.FlyStudio.I i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-10-2012 03:53 AM
    Threads

Harue
    Role: Guardian (trainee)
    Items: GPS, Guardian radio,notes

"I think you were pretty successful in cutting off the circulation to my lower half," Seda said in a rather nice, civil tone. "However, I really want to get off this bike right now and I really would like to start feeling my legs again." She took a breath. "So if you don't mind, y'know. If you have the time... Politely... Nicely..." She reached behind her and pulled up Harue's visor. "Letting go of me!" she shouted.

It was hard to hear what Miss Seda said through the awesome sound of teeth gnashing inside your skull. The first thoughts that registered on Harue's heard weren't even the most coherent he could come up with.

"Vomit.. Gotta.. no, don't you do it. NEVER."

He tried.

This was also his retort to Seda's pleas while unhooking his arms around her waist. There was almost a cynical part of Harue who laughed at her squirms. "HA! Serves you right! Serves you right! Owhhow.. My head."

Harue finally broke free from his iron grip on Seda, and the latter heaved a huge breath. Harue carefully placed his right foot beside his left, contemplating on the jelly quality of his legs.

Harue opened his mouth to speak, thought better of it and sat down in a corner, hugging his knees.

Will snap out soon. Do not disturb. His stoic, far-away look simply said.

++

Nerisa
    Role: Feral
    Items: None

There was a tinkle of glassware that tickled Nerisa's ears. Her eyes shot up to be welcomed by the blur of the world. Glasses. Nerisa without her glasses meant Trouble. She quickly shot up from an unfamiliar bed and hastily patted her surroundings for her eyes.

It was an awkward moment. She didnt even notice the faint outline of a person sitting next to her... and her cat.

"Glasses.. myglasses.." was all she managed to say before being engulfed by a monster headache.

"Ow.." A swelling of a bump gave a cry of pain when she touched it. Faint memories gave a clue to its origin. She fell on the pavement. Therefore, the bump. She touched a tender part of her nape, pondering on questions that only made the ache worse. She will have to deal with them soon.

"Glasses first, questions later." she whispered, desperately clawing around to see.

++

Yorick
    Role: Guardian (suspended)
    Items: Trenchcoat

He did not know what compelled him to walk to the clocktower, but as he trudged up the old marble staircase of the structure, Yorick finally absolutely found the reason.

"Internal Radar." He nodded, staring at two unknown girls actually caught up in a weird, albeit, interesting situation.

The first girl was sobbing uncontrollably in the corner, it seems, mumbling words that seem to pour out of her mouth like the tears in her eyes. The second girl was talking, not to the first girl, but to some non-existent entity that was standing next to the crying girl.

Like Yorick said, it was interesting.

"Almost as interesting as that one night in Rio with twins and a funky drink called Devil's Dimples, all of which spurned by the longest line of drunk conga in a beach full of bronze, bare-nekki--"

Okay, must stop now lest the PG-13 warning get my rump, Yorick mused.

He turned his attention back to the two girls and away from the bronze twins (a feat, nonetheless), and continued to watch as the other girl conversed with air. The thought of Watchers and Nightmare vaguely crossed his mind but Yorick dismissed it, claiming that he couldn't be that lucky, running into some work-related crap today; today which his last day as an underpaid bum.

"Okay, cuckoo girls are awesome." Yorick thought, watching the two girls go on with their charades, "but something about this situation isn't right. And might they need my help? Girls who need my help are double-awesome."

"Soo.." he continued. "Cuckoo Girls who need my help are..." Yorick paused to mentally calculate the odds.

"...Too awesome..." he sighed.

Yorick took a step towards the two ladies and stood aimlessly in the corner. He didnt even make his presence known. He just watched them silently, wondering if they will even notice him there.
    Last edited by i_say_sabotage; 11-11-2009 at 11:02 AM.

It is hard to say there is a reason for being anywhere
    Even if you retrace your steps

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Karn
    Role: Guardian (?)
    Items: Laptop

Karn staggered to the door and swung it open for Duo.
    "Come in man." He shook his head, mainly to himself, "Things couldn't have gone worse on that call." He tilted his head in the direction of the laptop that was now cracked along the top from him slamming it. He rubbed his temples. His head was pounding now.
    "Duo. This isn't right. It is like HQ is hiding something. First we can't access the data; then when I phone up I get the one idiot I would hate to see and without even blinking he tells me we can't get access." He sat down on the chair. "Something isn't right and I just can't put my finger on it and all this secrets is shaking me a bit." He huddled himself in a bit, like he was feeling the cold that wasn't there. He stared at Duo a moment, then dropped his head.

"You may have already had the same thought as me. Harue mentioned it. It could be the only way." His voice was solemn and still, "One of us is going to have to go to the mainland. One of us is going to have to find out the truth." He raised his head to look at Duo. "We can already guess who it will have to be." He sighed, "Will you help me Duo?"

Thanatos
    Sync: 70%

Thanatos loved the cold feeling that came everytime the wind brushed the rain into his face. The cold chill that decneded his spine and the feel of water dripping of his face. Even with this unbrella he let most of the rain hit him. Against the illusion it did nothing. He was skilled enough to make sure of that. To another he just looked like some unlucky soul. A middle-aged man, down on his luck and without a place to be right now. No hurry but no hopes. Just the kind of run down person that other avoided but also ignored. Allowing him to go by freely without being bothered or reonised. He wondered on, hoping for chance encounter.

Thanatos found an area like this interesting. Humans would still gather here even under weather like this. Maybe they were not so different from him as they thought. As it was he was quite alone. Alone but for two other people he could feel in a distance. They had just came to this area. Feeling good about himself he took a small detour to see who these people where and how he could have some fun with them. Maybe these ones would break. Maybe they would die. he hoped not. the ones that lived always spread the message better then those that died. Besides killing was Jace's skill.

As it was he froze still at the edge of one of the paths looking onto the carpark. He reconised the two people and in a brief moment hate boiled outwards from him. A wave of darkness shot out and he contained himself quickly before anyone could realise it was him. His hand gripped his face and covered one eye. His other gleaned with madness for a moment. The minor slip was unlike him but those too had set his blood to boil.
    "Seda." He muttered under his breath. "What a fun girl she was." He hand reached up and touched the area on his shoudler where he had felt her snakes power. His grumbling stopped. He lowered his umbrella across his face for a moment. He would follow them. Follow them and find out what they were looking for. Then play. Then play.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Senior Member Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-17-2010 05:30 PM
    Threads

Items:

Vierra had wandered aimlessly around the park for awhile after Aiden left. She wondered what she had come to the park in the first place for. What had she wanted to do again? She couldn't remember. She thought about the last words Aiden had told her.

"We'll see you sooner than you might think."

What did that mean, sooner than she might think? Maybe tomorrow. Or the day after that. But not today. Definitely not today. She had experienced enough drama for one day.

The raven-haired girl pulled out Aiden's 'card'. She hadn't really looked at it when he gave it to her, had just tucked it into her pocket. Now that she was looking at it, she scoffed, shaking her head. "Kid Detective Extraordinaire"? So he was playing some sort of game in his head. She pocketed the card and wandered over to the swings.

Her hands wrapped around the cold chains, and she stared up into the gray clouds once again.
    Last edited by Minyrama; 11-11-2009 at 02:50 PM.

聞こえますか 僕の声が 君の事を そっと想う季節が続く

Crazy Personified janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Ouran Patch Manekineko
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2011 09:55 AM
    Threads

Role: Unrevealed
    Items: None

GLAIZA'S POV

When he embraced me, I felt my heart feel a weird pause.

“Glaiza, there…this guy had the bracelet I gave you, and he knew things about me. He was in here just a second ago, and…what did he do? Did he hurt you when he took the bracelet? I’ve got to find him, I’ve…well, I think Ika has taken up that job, but…what are you, I mean, are you okay, I mean, I’m just glad…”

I glance at my right hand to see that his gift was truly gone. I could only think of one person, but no matter how hard I try to mentally contact him, he was not responding.

What has Sean been doing with our body, again?

I tried to think of how, or what happened, but when he hugged me again, my brain stopped once more, then he introduced two of his friends, probably a part of the guardians or something.

"I don't know what happened, I was..." I look down, hiding my eyes from his, "I was asleep upstairs the whole time, I was just so tired out from last night that I must not have heard anyone knocking, and I just woke up to find everything like this"

I gave a nervous chuckle,

"Wake up late for the first time, and you get a messy shop, must take note to never sleep in. Who knows what would happen next time?"

It really is a good thing that the fire was only a small one and it seemed was quickly put out... by something. I don't know what I would do, if this place burned to the ground. It's all I have left of boss, and he left it to me to take care off.

I can't lose this place.

SEAN'S POV

Still so exhausted maaaaaan.
    Last edited by janajee; 11-11-2009 at 10:31 PM.
    ---
    "They called me mad, I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me." -Nathaniel Lee
    ---

---
    Being crazy only means I'm smarter than you
    ---

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Items: Guardian radio, cell phone

It made no sense...but at least she was safe. What had the man meant by saying he didn't know how much time she had? Was he just bluffing to get Piers to crack? And what of this business of warning him about becoming attached to Glaiza? How did he take the bracelet, also?

Another worry was searing through his mind, and he turned to the doors to face Ika, then looked back at Glaiza. "Glaiza, I'll be right back. Call me ASAP if anything happens. Ika and I have to find Melinda. I'll be back quickly, I promise."

He hugged her again, an expression of relief covering his face, then rushed out the doors to Ikazuchi.

"Did you see which way she went?"

Senior Member Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Green Tea
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2012 09:42 AM
    Threads

Seda:
    Items: Guardian Radio

Seda felt something settle on her jacket, something... That didn't feel like rain. When she touched it and looked at her hand, she confirmed that it was DEFINITELY not rain. "He just threw up. On me," she thought, sitting on her cycle and staring at her. "First of all, one question: Why am I NOT going into a fit of rage and strangling him violently?" When she turned, she saw him stumble away and curl up in a corner. "I'll just save that for later, kid looks like one flick of my finger could break him in half."

She dismounted from her bike, took off her helmet with her free hand and quickly secured her new vehicle. "And now, one statement: Oh God. Ew. Ewwww. EW EW EW EW. OH GOD, GET THIS OFFA ME." She was mentally screaming, staring at her hand in horror. Her head whipped around, trying to find some kind of water source to wash the sick off her. Then she saw it.

Near a playground, a little fountain stood, usually used by people for washing their children's hands after a day of play. "Outta my way!" she hollered as she made a break from the parking lot, barreling past people and jumping over obstacles in order to get to that little fountain. Running right past a swing set, she came to a screeching halt in front of the fountain.

"Oh God, get it off," she kept chanting as she twisted open the tap and cool, clear water flowed out. She washed her hands, then whipped off her jacket to wash that in the basin as well. "If it weren't illegal to kill your note monkey..." She began grumbling as she furiously scrubbed at the cloth, also hoping that none of whatever Harue had for breakfast had gotten on the rest of her clothes as well. "I am going to send him my dry cleaning bill!" she declared. Her grumbles about motorcycle rides, people who couldn't keep their food down, and paperwork got louder and louder as she continued scrubbing.

"Freaking dammit!" she finally shouted, twisting the tap and turning off the water. She twisted her now wet jacket and gave an involuntary shiver. With an exasperated groan, she decided to stay by the fountain for a while to cool off. Leaning against the fountain, she looked out over the park and took deep breaths to calm herself down.

She spotted a girl sitting on the swing set and her eyebrows went up. There was something... Oddly familiar about that girl.
    Last edited by Talli; 11-12-2009 at 09:32 AM.

Not knowing where I'm going; but I know where I've been...

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Location- Landy's apartment
    Status- Day
    Role- Feral
    Items- N/A

Landy but her cup down so suddenly that tea sloshed over the sides and onto the saucer. Nerisa had woken up and started flailing her arms around.

Landy hurried to her side, grabbed her arms and held them down. "Nerisa, ssshhhh, calm down," Landy said in a low but authorative voice, trying to make her listen.

As the woman began to calm down, Landy let go of her arms to pick up the tea. She placed the saucer in one hand and the cup in the other.

"Drink this," she said in the same low voice, but with a motherly tone now instead of a leader tone. Then she allowed herself to relax a little.

"Are you alright, Nerisa? You were... talking to me outside and you all of a sudden passed out. Is something wrong?" she asked, coaxing Nerisa with her voice, trying to piece together what exactly was going on.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Senior Member Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-17-2010 05:30 PM
    Threads

Items:

Vierra's daydreaming was cut short by a rather worked up girl running past her, making a mad dash for the fountain. Chanting something about "get it off", she took off her jacket and submerged it in the water, scrubbing at a stain that looked like someone's half-digested breakfast.

"I am going to send him my dry-cleaning bill!" The girl declared loudly, still scrubbing the jacket. Vierra furrowed her brows and stared at the girl. Does she not care about other people who are enjoying a bit of quiet time in this park?

"Freaking damnit!" The girl turned off the tap and wrung out her soaked jacket. She slumped against the fountain with a huff, looking around the park while taking several deep breaths of air. Her eyes landed on Vierra, who was still staring at her with annoyance.

It was like the climax in a movie, their eyes met and widened with recognition. A breeze blew, sending their hair whipping around their faces, and they both just looked at each other for a minute. And that was when Vierra ran. She jumped up and bolted out of the park, the raindrops getting in her eyes and it stung badly. She blinked and kept running, prayed that the girl wouldn't come after her.

Damnit, didn't she say she had enough drama for one day? But it was just one after the other, wasn't it.

聞こえますか 僕の声が 君の事を そっと想う季節が続く

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information