AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 96 FirstFirst ... 12 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 32 72 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Nightmare Hunt (A Supernatural/Mystery RPG)

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Silver Ribbon Four Leaf Clover Teal Ribbon
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2019 02:20 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aspirantgarde

Role: Guardian
    Items: Guardian radio, cell phone (in removed jacket)

The tech who was carrying Melinda’s message looked in on Piers and, seeing him still sleeping, passed by in search of another Guardian.

A few moments later, a beeping noise awoke Piers. The brief rest was not long enough to substitute for sleep by any means, but it had served to clear his mind and strengthen his senses. Or perhaps it was the lack of intense pain he’d felt before the techs had done their job.

He sat up slowly, afraid of a new rush of pain. To his relief, he only felt small degrees of pain on random places on his left arm, chest, upper thigh, and shoulder.

“Awake, are we?” one of the techs said, looking over to him. “Don’t worry, it wasn’t bad enough to require skin grafts. What really hurt you was the cloth that burned into your skin. As you can see, the burn spots were minor, but even the smallest burn causes intense pain. It seems that you were burned by a sudden, brief wave of heat or fire, from my guess; otherwise, you’d have larger, more intense burns, and the clothing would have been burnt all over you. You’re lucky.”

Piers wasn’t sure “lucky” was the right word, but he took what he could get from the tech’s briefing.

“Oh, and you did require stitches for your shoulder. That will take the longest to heal, and your mobility will be hampered a bit until we take the stitches out. Yet, I don’t think it’ll stop you from doing too much; just don’t make any sudden movements with that arm, okay?”

Piers smiled a bit and thanked the techs. “You guys did a great job…I don’t feel nearly as bad as I did when I came in a while ago.”

“Burns hurt terribly bad, and even worse when you have foreign objects in your skin, as you did,” the tech responded.

Identifying the source of the beeping, Piers asked if one of the techs could bring his half-charred jacket to him so he could get his cell phone out. Upon receiving his jacket and being dismayed that his favorite choices of apparel, his turtleneck and jacket, would have to be replaced, he took out the phone and read the messages from Glaiza and Landy. A brief second later, he said to the techs, “I need some clothes. Something to cover my arms fully, and…oh man, how is my face? I got burned there, too, right?”

He felt the lower part of his left chin and cheek and felt a patch of cloth taped there. “Great…” he thought to himself. “Tell you what…just get me some decent clothes to get out of here with, and I’ll stop by my house to change and get…”

“You shouldn’t leave right now. If you open up those burn wounds, you’ll be hurting almost as much as before,” the tech said, somewhat testily.

“I’ve got no choice. If you haven’t noticed, nothing’s normal around here anymore. Consider it overtime. Which Guardians are here right now?”

“Karn and Ikazuchi,” the tech said, realizing Piers was leaving no matter what.

“Good. And did Melinda see me like this?”

“I don’t think so.”

“Alright, good. Don’t tell her about my injuries. But, if she has any more visions, I want direct contact with her. Seeing how her last one saved my life, anything she has to say will be…highly pertinent.”

Upon getting clothes and dressing, he said, “I’ll be coming back here to sleep tonight. I’ve got a lot to tell everyone, including Melinda. How is she doing by the way?”

“Still pretty sick,” the tech said in a low voice.

Shaking his head as he left, Piers said, “Pray that all this is over soon…”

It hurt. Every step made the small vibrations going up his left thigh and arm hurt, but it was nothing like the pain he’d felt before. Getting dressed hurt, too, as he slipped on another turtleneck, a jacket similar to the one he had on before Sigataph made some…alterations…and walked out the door. He laughed as he passed his couch, seeing that Melinda had lounged around while she had been there, things being splayed on the cushions beside the t.v. remote. He truly wished she could live a “normal” life…if “normal” could be defined…

He sent texts to Glaiza and Landy before getting back into his car. A tech had brought it from the hospital as he was recovering, per Ika’s command.

“Wnt to meet@ the park?” he texted to Glaiza, then, to Landy, “What about the park?” He intended for Landy to meet him first, knowing that Glaiza would have to wait for someone to take over for her at the coffee shop. He wanted an area where not too many eyes would be present as Landy came to give him the tapes (if she procured them) and spoke with him. He hoped that Glaiza wouldn’t be concerned over the patch of cloth on his face, but he wouldn’t have to explain much to Landy…

“I know that Jace shouldn’t have recovered in time to make good on his threat,” Piers thought to himself. “I know that I’m in no condition to fight, either, so I bet Jace won’t make any sudden moves. So, Glaiza should be safe for a good while, but…I can’t take any chances. Oh man…I’ve got nothing to give to Glaiza tonight! Maybe Landy can give me some pointers…”

Driving to the park, he walked over to a bench near a swing set and sat down. Then he prayed. He prayed to the Almighty, his Strength and Shield, and the Reason why, after all his encounters, he was still breathing.

Senior Member Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2010 05:14 PM
    Threads

(OCC: Sorry if this is not my role. But i need something to do.)

Items: Sword Handle

Ikazuchi Was On the couch When One of the Techs Came up to him."Sir, There has been a Nightmare Spotted near the TeaBerry. We Need some one to Handle The situation." Ikazuchi Got up and Looked around Finding His Sword Handle. "Alright I'll Head out. Just Let Karn Know And Send Him out too."" I'll Do that Sir." The Tech Bowed and Ran off to Find Karn. IKazuchi Sank into the floor As He used all his energy To make a picture in his mind of the Tea Berry.

As Ikazuchi walked out of the side wall of the TeaBerry, He fell over Coughing. He Had used To much Energy before, Trying something like this. He Sat up and Leaned against the wall Breathing Heavily It was Time to Start on His Mission. He walked off Toward the Park where he had hear some rustling and some faint voices.

Never Give In, Never Give up.

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads

Role: Vagrant
    Items: Cellphone

Rod smiled as they stopped and he couldn't help but notice the woman as she looked annoyed about him stopping them.

"I'm listening." Seda said sharply, crossing her arms over her chest and wincing slightly when she put pressure on her left arm.

" Before I even ask you, you might think I'm crazy but I have a funny felling that you two possess the same powers as I do." Rod said looking at his hand as he clenched it, " Do you know of the so-called Guardians and their ability to tame creatures known as nightmares?"
    Rod knew it sounded crazy but he had to ask anyway to find out some information about them.

" I also want to ask you if you two yourselves have nightmares." Rod said as his smiled faded as he looked at the smiling man, " If so I need your help in getting rid of them for me, and others like me, can live without fear of having our nightmares destroyed and us as well."

" So, will you help me in my mission to make the Guardians submit?"

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Location- Sidewalk near the slums
    Status- Noon
    Role- Feral
    Items- Bag, cat

Landy's steps were nervous and uneven. She was worried that Piers was not alright and Glaiza was suspicious, that her patients would somehow get caught up in this invisible gail that hand knocked her so forcably off her feet.

Landy was rounding the town to the other side of the residential area when she got the message from Piers. Just the fact that he was okay enough to text lifted a great weight off her heart and soothed her mind.

She took off, glomping down the sidewalk at a break-neck pace as she raced toward the park. She towered through the crowds as people clambered to get out of her way.

Location- Park

When she finally reached the park, she looked around anxiously as Miss Noir tried to catch her little kitty breath. She looked around, walking more catiously as she steadied her breathing and looked out for Piers.

She reached into her bag and took the tape out, walking with it held up to her chest. About ten minutes later, she saw him on a bench by a swing set.

Her steps quickened and soon she was standing right in front of a praying Piers with the tape clutched tightly to her chest in both hands as tears began filling her eyes. They leaked over and spilled down her cheeks as she looked him over, assessing the damage with her eyes.

Finally, she couldn't help it anymore. "Piers!" she whispered-shouted before rushing foward and wrapping her arms around his neck, which seemed a fairly safe place to embrace him as she didn't know the extend of the damage.

Landy pulled back again, holding the tape to her chest again. "I'm so glad your okay. I wasn't sure how you'd be after those burns I saw you with earlier. I knew you were in pain but I couldn't help and I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry that you got hurt but what happened? And why was I there? All I remember was going to leave and then... and then you were there. I'm so sorry," she said as she teared up once more.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Senior Member Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Green Tea
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2012 09:42 AM
    Threads

Items: None

When the boy mentioned powers, Seda raised an eyebrow, but quickly brought her expression back to a poker face. When he mentioned the Guardians and Nightmares, alarm bells were already going off in her head. "This kid's Nightmare must be able to sense other Nightmares." This surprised her because she had previously thought that only Watchers would be able to see Nightmares. A person that was aware of Nightmares must not be a Feral, if she recalled her training correctly. "Another Vagrant?!" she thought, staring at him.

"I also want to ask you if you two yourselves have nightmares." Rod said as his smiled faded as he looked at the smiling man, " If so I need your help in getting rid of them for me, and others like me, can live without fear of having our nightmares destroyed and us as well."

"So, will you help me in my mission to make the Guardians submit?"

The alarm bells in her head were becoming deafening now and she took a deep breath to calm herself. "Nightmares? Guardians? Powers?" she said, her tone questioning, as if she had no idea what he was talking about. "You're making about as much sense as that guy who said that the Easter Bunny and Santa Claus were involved in a conspiracy to lure children away from their families," she told him, hoping that Duo would follow her lead. She walked towards the boy and looked him straight in the eyes. "I have better things to do than spend my time chasing fairy tales."

She knew that he had sense her Nightmare's power. But she kept pretending that she did not know of the existence of Nightmares. If she was lucky, the boy would believe she was a Feral who did not know that she had a Nightmare. The next thing on her agenda was to gain more information about this Vagrant, hopefully not through a confrontation. But in case he did want a fight, Seda gently nudged Vidar in her mind, telling him to awaken but to lay low in case the boy could sense Vidar awakening.

"But all this talk of power is... Intriguing," she commented, scratching her chin with a thoughtful look. "Do tell me what you know about these Nightmares and Guardians."

Not knowing where I'm going; but I know where I've been...

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Items: Guardian radio, cell phone

Much to Piers’s chagrin, his wounds were starting to play up again, making his prayer more difficult to concentrate on. “Maybe I should’ve stayed in the infirmary,” he thought. “No, there’s no time to delay…and Glaiza has been threatened. I’m not about to let something happen to her.”

Resuming his prayer, a familiar voice soon startled him. He barely had time to look up as Landy placed her arms around his neck. He was very thankful for that, as she had avoided touching his wounds that were already painful enough without being touched. He would have to apply more silver sulfadiazine later. He laughed and reached up with his right hand to return a pathetic but sincere half-hug.

“Landy!” Piers said, his joy being apparent. He laughed as he said, “Whoa, one question at a time…I’m okay, I promise. It seems you’re just as vibrant as usual!”

He moved over for her to sit down and then began to speak in a low voice. He hadn’t heard any sounds near him as he had prayed, and he was fairly certain they were alone.

“Landy, I can’t tell you how proud I am of you,” he began sincerely. “It’s because of you that the patients are all safe…not one of them was injured, from what I can tell. There was a man in the hospital that was surely out to hurt them…Jace was his name….and I found him in the stairwell. Our fight led to the psych ward, and that’s when you got caught up in it. I’m afraid it’s my fault that the door hit you, and I’m truly sorry...”

Piers was unsure how to say the next words, not wanting to shock Landy any more than the earlier events had. “Landy, I can’t repay you for what you did. Not just helping the patients, but getting help for me as well. But I can offer you freedom. What I’m about to say is going to get confusing, but…you have what is known as a ‘nightmare.’ Not in the traditional sense, you understand, but an individual, independent creature. I wonder if yours has shown itself to you yet…it probably has, but there’s no telling. Either way, it showed itself today.”

Piers gave a brief pause in order for Landy to be able to take it all in. He tried to keep his voice calm to let her know that it was nothing to worry about.

“Now, Landy, the ‘freedom’ I spoke of is freedom from this nightmare. Your nightmare’s name is Sigataph, an anthropomorphic…sorry, that’s the technical term…a humanlike nightmare that appears as a woman who controls fire. So, if you’re wondering about the burns in the psych ward…it was her. This has nothing to do with you, so don’t feel guilty. Like I said, nightmares are independent creatures. But they can be brought into subjection by their hosts. When she appears to you…and eventually, she will… confront her without fear. Don’t let her intimidate you; after all, she’ll actually be afraid of hurting you, her host. Confront her, and subdue her.”

Piers was having a hard time imagining the kind, gentle Landy showing even a fraction of oppressive behavior, but he knew she was capable of subduing Sigataph.

“I truly hope none of this frightens you. And…if you need any help or info, I’m here. I probably owe you my life, understand? And the patients in the hospital certainly do. You’ve proven yourself more capable of things that many others could never hope to accomplish, and I know you can do this. After this is done, we need to talk. You will have two choices after you subdue your nightmare, and you will be absolutely free to pursue either one. I don’t know how long it will take for you to subdue Sigataph, but just to show you that it’s possible…”

Piers commanded Skitters to appear on the bench beside her. “Look over, Landy.” As he waited for her to look, a small appendage extended out of Skitters’s indiscernible shape and seemed to wave at her. “Don’t be scared, Landy. This is my own personal nightmare and, as you can see, once subdued, they prove to be quite helpful. I’d be dead by now if it wasn’t for this ugly little thing. He’s injured right now, so I’m going to let him rest again.” Skitters disappeared and Piers gave Landy another pause to take it all in.

“Landy, I never wanted to throw all this on you. It seems we’re caught up in the same crazy whirlwind of activity in this city. I want to help you every step of the way, so let me know what happens. Ah…is that the tape?! Landy! Great job! You don’t know how useful this is!”

Piers gently took the tape and held it as delicately as one would find an archaeologist holding an artifact. “Yes…video footage of the whole floor and the stairwell on closed-circuit television. Thanks, Landy…whether you realize it or not, you’re a key part of the solution to this city’s problems. While you decide your next step, is there anything I can do for you in the meantime? Oh, and don’t mention this conversation to anyone, okay? We’ve got to be as careful as possible. I know I can trust you, and I wish I could tell you more. I certainly will, but I’ll wait until you take your next step.”

A sheepish look flooded Piers’s face as he realized he had yet another question. He placed the tape inside his jacket’s inner pocket and said, “Oh…Landy? I’ve got this friend who knows next to nothing about dating. Yeah, off the subject majorly, but it’s serious to m…him. Anyway, he’s going to meet her soon. He’s already sent flowers to her, so what should he do next?” Piers stared at the ground as he spoke, but it wasn’t out of disinterest. Landy was one of the most reliable people in the city, and here he was, placing a great deal of trust in her again.

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Rod hoped they would join but that woman had made a smart remark that offended him.

"You're making about as much sense as that guy who said that the Easter Bunny and Santa Claus were involved in a conspiracy to lure children away from their families,".

" It's no joke but I believe you know something about it and that creepy smiling guy also."

"I have better things to do than spend my time chasing fairy tales."

" Well I see you look agitated but before I go...." Rod raising his hand, " I believe that you're lying about this so I think a fight's in order."

Rod simply smiled as Zen appeared out of nowhere and used his sonic screams to distract the two as Rod rushed in to attack the woman.

" This is for making that smart remark of yours!" Rod said as threw a right hook aiming for her face, " Zen, take the smiling one."

" As you wish." Zen said to Rod telepathically.

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

The lazy demon kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2014 11:30 PM
    Threads

Items: Cell phone

As seda and the man spoke, Duo stood with a blank look on his face. He was playing the role that Seda had set for him to play. "It seems this is going to

get ugly." Duo thought to himselves.

" It's no joke but I believe you know something about it and that creepy smiling guy also."

Yeah, I'm creepy and you're the one making six foot dogs appear from no where." Duo said jumping out of the way of the wolf, grabbing the right hook

he moved in close to get the mans armpit in the area of his sholder placing his hip into the mans side attemping to hip toss the man. "It's rude to swing

on women, Dog guy!"

I MADE IT.

Quotes: To be a man you must have honor and a penis (Shin-chan)

Senior Member Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Green Tea
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

An ear-piercing sound nearly shattered her eardrums and she let out a scream, covering her eyes. When she opened one eye, she saw the fist coming at her and thought, "Just about everyone and their mother wants a fight nowadays." She dropped to the ground to avoid his fist but realized she didn't need to when Duo came and blocked it for her.

"It's rude to swing on women, Dog guy!"

"Thanks for your concern, Sunshine," she grunted, getting up and facing the large wolf that was circling her. "But this woman can handle herself." In her mind, Vidar was straining to be unleashed. "Quiet, Vid!" she shouted mentally, her eyes going back and forth between the dark wolf and the darkening sky. If Vidar was going to have an advantage over this Nightmare, it would have to be during the night. Her Nightmare would need his speed and reflexes in order to win against the brute force of such a creature.

But the remains of the stubborn sunlight still peeked over the horizon and the sky was not dark enough for her liking. She would need to keep the creature busy while Vidar prepared himself to fight. "C'mon, pretty puppy," she said in a patronizing tone, clapping her hands. "You wanna play?" While Duo was taking care of the man, she and the wolf were sizing each other up. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw a loose fence post jutting out from a white wooden fence.

In one swift move, her foot was on the fence and her right hand grasping the loose post. Using her foot as leverage, she wrenched it free from the rusty nails and the ground below it. "Wanna play fetch, boy?" she called out as she swung the fence post to and fro, as if she were talking to the neighbourhood golden retriever instead of a large, scary, standing wolf-like creature. She hoped to agitate it before her snake got a chance to fight it.

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Role: watcher
    Items: oxygen tank,mask

Melinda had sunk in a light sleep and jumped awake. She had a funny dream about the boy with the wolf it had clearly not been a vision. she frowned 'great i am dreaming about a guy i never met before' she pulled the mask off and stood before the window 'maybe i should seek him out'. she looked at the wall she had done it before, she had climbed over it and fled was it worth this time to? she fingerd the tracking device, she did not want it to leave it since it could be usefull. She pulled it from her wrist and studied it, if she could weaken the signal somewhat it would be fine. she fummbled with it for a few moments and then shrugged slipping it back on and changed into a pair of jeans and a shirt 'here we go again..' she opend the window and climbed over the wall and ran out on the street.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

Trojan.FlyStudio.I i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-10-2012 03:53 AM
    Threads

OOC: Hopefully, my next post will introduce the impending plot twist. I need at least ONE unoccupied Guardian in the HQ. Also, to prevent confusion, the status is now "Evening". Please note of it.

Role: Feral
    Items: Notebook

Hospitals are creepy when they're abandoned. Looking at the building now, one would wonder why in world anyone could call it safe. The police havent arrived yet, but Nerisa had texted Callaway about the incident and pretty soon they would be here. She was just lucky to be one to get her hands on the information first.

"Dun u thnk goin der on ur own wud b a bad idea?" Callaway had texted her. But she simply replied, "Bad ideas make in2 gud stories mst of d tym hahaha. juz luk t hollywood "

She passed by a couple of people huddled outside, afraid to go in. She talked to most of them and they told her of a voice, a rhyme being heard in their heads. If only a handful of people admtted to that, it would sound nuts.. But the whole hospital heard it. There was a voice taunting them with rhymes.

"Hush a bye baby huh? Always hated that song." Nerisa thought to herself. "I mean Who would ever want to sing that as a lullaby for babies anyway? SHeesh."

The perp was a boy, dark-haired as the people described. No actual description was available since nobody really saw him. Somebody noted he had a scythe.

"A-a scythe??" Nerisa's heart slammed in her ribcage. A dark-haired boy with a scythe. Doesn't that sound like one of the guys she saw in the park just last night? Could he be behind this?

"But I might be wrong.. It's hard to tell.. I was busy too busy running away." the witness said.

Nerisa could only tell the boy announced his attack to render a state of confusion to his victims, something that a smart sociopath would do. The situation was still peculiar though, everyone complained of head-aches, nausea and some other discomfort throughout the ordeal. Nerixa wondered what could that mean.

She was talking to Lloyd, a semi-slimy man who was supposed to be in charge of the volunteers.

"Wwhat were your first reactions when this perp showed up?"

"Well, I don't know, it was sort of confusing and weird. I didn't know what to do. I remembered to call Piers up because he told me to call him when something weird happens to the hospital. It's not the first time this happened, you know."

"Piers? Who is this Piers? Is he a doctor?"

"Piers de Foe, he works at the psych ward. He mostly studies and helps out on research, not much of the actual healthcare."

"He told you to call him when something weird happens?" Nerisa jotted it down in her notebook. "Any idea why?" The concern was baffling. After all, no normal person would request to be called during an emergency. The wisest advice is to call authorities. Not themselves. I mean, what can YOU do?

Lloyd just shrugged.

After a few more questions, Nerisa realized that the whole hospital was actually saved by two people. One was the mysterious Piers de Foe, who calmly instructed the Lloyd to get the patients out. The other person was Landy Norrett, an 18 year old volunteer who comandeered a huge number of (psych ward!!) patients together towards safety. That sheer amount of concentration was certainly admirable for young girl.. Too admirable, in fact, it's a bit suspicious.

If Lloyd had informed Piers about the incident, could it be that Landy and Piers also had communication? Do they know each other? Were they close? How close?

She finished her interviews just as the police arrived. Nerisa noted they looked quite pissed that she, the Press, beat them to site once again. They secured the perimeter and checked inside. Rolls of yellow tape laced the grounds, ironic that the same people from the hospital were administering their work in front of the hospital itself.

Callaway's got out of his car and Nerisa slammed her notebook shut and dropped it in her bag.

"Well, squirt?" he said. "What you got?"

"Nothing." Nerisa shrugged.

Callaway frowned at her. "Nothing."

"Yes. Nothing substantial. I just interviewed the victims. You'll get the same info if you interview them yourselves."

"What about the suspect?" Callaway crossed his arms.

"White male, dark-hair, medium built, 18-25 years old."

Callaway noted of the features. "Hm. Anybody who saw him, recognized him?"

Nerisa stopped in her tracks, quietly pondering the possibilities. "U-uh.. N-no. I don't think so. The witnesses described him as "disappearing" or "rippling". I'm thinking he drugged them."

"The whole hospital?"

Nerisa shrugged. She was getting quite uncomfortable with this whole thing. The possibility that she had already seen the one responsible for this incident was a bit overwhelming. There was a burning desire in her to be the one to uncover the truth.

A few hours of scouring proved that that the suspect had gone. Curiously, heavy evidence of struggle was observed in the psych ward. Apart from the suspect, the initial investigation pointed to one or two other individuals present in the scene. A fight had ensued. Broken glass, a bladed weapon more than 12 inches in length (a scythe?). Soot stains (fire?) were also seen around, despite the lack of combustible agents.

"Heck," Callaway scratched his head. "I'd rather think this was a movie set. It would make better sense." He called out to one of the officers in charge. "Get me the security tapes of the hospital, will you. And ask the forensic for any updates about the blood samples."

Nerisa walked along the corridors of the hospital and looked around. There was another person here. Maybe two others. There were just too many possibilities it was making her head spin. She guessed that the police would have a hard time figuring this out. She, however, already has a wink of a clue. And Piers de Foe has some answers.

Sorry, Callaway. I'll have to do this on my own. She shifted up her bag and got ready to leave.

"Yeah, I have to go. I know I can't snoop around the premises without a warrant. I'll have to wait during night time."

"MEGARA!"

"I'm kidding." she teased. Callaway stared at her suspiciously, she reckoned she couldn't stay any longer to let that suspicion bear weight. She turned to walk away and was about to take a step, when an officer ran towards Callaway and whispered a report.

"Detective.." he said quietly, "The security tapes.. They're missing."

For some reason, Nerisa heard that. Clear as day.

Last edited by i_say_sabotage; 10-04-2009 at 03:41 AM.

It is hard to say there is a reason for being anywhere
    Even if you retrace your steps

Senior Member Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2010 05:14 PM
    Threads

OCC: Sorry for Such a short post but i'm not to good with description
    So i hope you don't mind it to much.

Items: Sword Handle

Ikazuchi Walked along Till he Felt A power being used. He followed it till he spotted a Man with an orb in his hands. He was Holding a Old man in the other arm. he walked closer still."I think you should put him down. Or i may have to interven on your fun." He Smiled a bit then Darted his eyes at the man with the orb.
    Last edited by Keisai; 10-04-2009 at 12:24 AM.

Never Give In, Never Give up.

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Location- Park
    Status- Evening
    Role- Feral
    Items- Bag, cat

Landy sat down tenatively, not sure what he was talking about. When everything was said, she could hardly stand it.

She didn't know what to say. She looked at her torn leggings, poking at one of her wounds through a hole in her fishnets as he explained.

When she did look next to her, she nearly fell off the bench. The thing that was now sitting next to her had not been ther before and the thought that it had appeared out of nowhere made her insides go cold.

"Thanks for telling me. If... if I meet- Sigataph, right? If I meet Sigataph, I'll do my best," she said, her voice uncharacteristically small. Out of no where, though, Piers was suddenly asking for dating advice.

For some reason, this made Landy laugh. She laughed and laughed until she doubled over and tears had pooled in her eyes.

When her stomach had stopped aching and the last giggles had leaked out, Landy looked at Piers, suddenly serious. "It depends on what type of girl she is. If she's more romantic, then more flowers would be best. If she's more classical, chocolates might be better. But simple bracelets are for modern girls and not neccessarily diamond, either. Like, a silver one or something. You have to always be sure to bring them somewhere good on a first date, though. It doesn't have to be really expensive but the food has to be amazing," she said as she looked over Piers face.

"If the burn on your face is to bad, leave the bandage on, though, and make up an excuse better than 'I cut myself shaving'," she continued as a huge smile spread across her face. She leaned foward and kissed his forhead.

"You said you're meeting her soon so I'll go ahead and go home. I need to change, anyway, since my clothes are all tattered. Good luck, and remember the food thing. Thats most important," she said as she winked before standing up. Miss Noir jumped off the bench, hurriedly running to keep up as Landy glomped away.

She looked over her shoulder one last time and waved to Piers, tossing him a kiss as she skipped out of the park, Miss Noir's little legs going as fast as they could to keep pace as they made their way home.

Location- Landy's apartment

Landy walked up the stairs, unlocked the door and closed it behind her. She left the light off as she looked around her apartment.

She had never felt so alone before. Her apartment felt dark and lonely, empty and hollow. She wanted to cry.

She left the light off and started stripping as she made her way to the bathroom. Miss Noir hopped onto the counter in the bathroom and watched, keeping a close eye on Landy as she climbed into the shower for the second time that day.

She turned the water on hot and slicked back her bangs as the hot water washed over her. The heat seemed to seep through her skin and into her cold core as she let the tears slide down her face and mixed into the water that was washing over her face.
    Last edited by Red&Stiletto; 10-03-2009 at 06:22 PM. Reason: Stupid computer. >/
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Items: Cell phone, Guardian radio, Closed-circuit security tape

“Why didn’t I think of that?” Piers thought to himself. “I’m so clueless when it comes to this. Landy to the rescue, again!”

He was ignorant of the fact that Landy had been wounded during the fight as well, except in the bump from the door. As his eyes landed on her wounds, his guilt mounted. This was the girl who’d saved the patients he’d worked with for so long, who’d provided him with the precious video footage of the encounter, and how had she been repaid? With vague information and wounds?

“I promise, Landy,” he thought through his guilt, “I’ll tell you everything in due time.” Piers was thoroughly convinced that Landy’s innate skill and Sigataph’s capabilities would combine to create amazing Guardian material. Yet, he wouldn’t talk her into it…once she subdued Sigataph, which he was sure she would, he would tell her more, and let her decide on the best course of action. With the insane spike of Vagrants and increasingly cunning and powerful nightmares, the Guardians would need every advantage possible. Piers was intent on winning the intellectual struggle, but adding momentum via outside talent was something that had to be pursued.

As Landy spoke, it became clear that she understood that Piers was asking the questions for himself, and he was soaking it in. “Intuitive, that one…” he thought as she kissed his forehead and took her leave.

“Bye, Landy. You’ve done more for this city…and for me…than you realize.” As she walked away he mused silently to himself, “You surprise me more and more, Landy. You did more to save the patients in the hospital today than I did. And with this tape, I can review the footage of my fights with Jace and Sigataph. I believe Jace was almost giving me everything he had, especially when that other voice took over…this review will allow me to create the most effective strategy to use against him. He promised another encounter…and we’ve both got our reasons to seek each other out.”

That thought triggered a stream of ideas that flowed into his mind with rapid fluidity, the bulk of the ideas concerning what Jace had said about a stronger nightmare at Teaberry, and Jace’s threat against Glaiza.

“Jace…we’ve got unfinished business. You’re a truly impressive nightmare…and I will hunt you down wherever you’re hiding. Yeah…I’ll ‘free’ you of your nightmare…”

Piers knew that Jace was a “thinker;” the fight had proven that. This was probably going to turn into an intellectual game of cat and mouse, and Piers welcomed the challenge…only, however, because it meant a step towards a city free of Vagrants, and, along with it, the security of the girl he was waiting on at the moment.

“Karn, Duo, Harue, Seda, Ika…we can do this. Deus Volt,” he said under his breath, his commitment as firm as the bench under him. “The Vagrants…they’re all swept up in the same flow and don’t even realize it. The Guardians go against that flow.” His mind wandered to his comrades with that last thought. “I wonder what they’re doing,” he thought, keeping his eyes on the road in front of him, waiting for that radiant face to make the darkness, however temporal and partial, recede.

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Rod was surprised to see the smiling man block his attack and attempted to hip toss him. He braced for impact as he fell hard to the ground but jumped up quickly and he gave a weak smile.
    " Dog guy?" Rod said offended, " That hurts and he's not a dog, he's a wolf you smiling freak."

Zen laughed at the woman when she said did he want to play fetch.
    " Cute, but it will take more than that to get me riled up." Zen said as he watched her swing the weapon, " And besides that, It' not my style to fight a woman so call your nightmare out or I will force it out."

Zen vanished and reappeared behind her and snatched the piece of the fence post away from her. He vanished again and reappeared in front of her.
    " I'll say it again, call your nightmare out or I will have to fight you."

Rod jumped up threw a spinning roundhouse kick aimed at the man's face as he saw Zen fighting the woman. He heard him say call out her nightmare so he won't have to fight her and after he said that Rod thought to himself " He is so chivalrous".

Crazy Personified janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Ouran Patch Manekineko
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2011 09:55 AM
    Threads

Role: Unrevealed

GLAIZA'S POV

I couldn't help but smile when I saw that Dr. Piers sent me a text message. I was a little sad at first, thinking that he was too busy to come by and that's why he didn't sent a response back. But now I can't help but feel elated knowing that he wants to meet me at the park...

"So that when he hurts you, no one will hear you scream"

"Very funny, Sean. Not everyone is like you"

"No, duh. Of course not. No one can be as perfect as me."

Ignoring the babble of my nightmare, I sent a message indicating that I'll be there.As I looked around for someone to be in charge, I couldn't help but think that Dr. Piers was such a nice guy, and unlike the things that Sean said, he would never hurt me.

"Even if he does, I'm still here, pumpkin."

"Uh-huh, sure." I say as I mentally waved him aside.

GLAIZA'S POV

It was a good thing that the manager finally came around to take over my spot. I told her that it was... well vital... that I leave the place, and she was happy enough to help me.

"Vital? You acted like it was a matter of life and death, darling."

"I so did not"

"Did too."

Seeing him, standing from afar, I sent mental message to Sean, to shut up. Not that Dr. Piers would be able to hear Sean, I just didn't want to hear the psycho in my brain while I'm with Dr. Piers.

"Turn me off whenever you want, is it?"

"That's the point."

And then Sean went quiet. Hmm, maybe he does listen to me after all.

"Hey, Dr. Piers. How are you doing?" I say, as I stood at a slightly awkward distance.

Then I noticed something on his face...

"Did something happen...?" I asked as my voice trailed off.

SEAN'S POV

As if I wanted any part in her mushy moment with the boring Guardian.

I notice he's wounded, probably from some fight with a nightmare.

Haha, and now she's worried.

This might be fun after all.
    Last edited by janajee; 10-04-2009 at 10:50 PM.
    ---
    "They called me mad, I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me." -Nathaniel Lee
    ---

---
    Being crazy only means I'm smarter than you
    ---

Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Green Tea
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Cute, but it will take more than that to get me riled up." Zen said as he watched her swing the weapon, "And besides that, It's not my style to fight a woman so call your nightmare out or I will force it out."

Seda jumped back and let out an exasperated groan. "WHAT exactly do I have to do to get you men to stop with all this 'because you're a woman' stuff?!" she said, raising her voice. "Carry a giant gun?! With silver bullets?!" She had gotten enough of that at her usual assignment because of her gender. Although, she recalled another female Guardian who she worked with, one who had been able to impress Seda with her Nightmare control... "What happened to her?" she thought, taking her mind away from the fight for a second.

When the wolf wrenched the fence post away from her, she snapped out of it only to catch him re-appear in front of her.

"I'll say it again, call your nightmare out or I will have to fight you."

Her temper flared up again. "You can't tell me what to do, you flea-bitten mutt!" she shouted, dropping to the ground and using her legs to knock the wolf over. "DO NOT. Underestimate me!" she screamed, accentuating each word with a kick to his gut. Although she knew that his large frame and muscle, combined with her injured left arm, probably made her hits feel weaker than she wanted, she still needed just a tiny bit more time before Vidar could come out.

In her mind, Vidar's hissing and flailing was becoming more and more aggressive. His master was being hurt and he was still trapped in her mind. "Not yet..." she whispered, keeping an eye on the sky as she ran backwards away from the wolf. "Just a little bit..." A few seconds passed and she was satisfied.

"You wanna tangle with my Vidar, puppy?" she shouted, grinning as Vidar thrashed in her mind. "Then come and get it!" With that, she crouched on the ground and dug her nails into the road's asphalt as Vidar's spirit seemed to emerge right from her body and solidify in a blink of an eye. The snake's thrashing in her mind proved useful as the momentum carried his large body and he flew through the air, crashing into the wolf and smashing through a fence.

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Jace
    Items: N/A

The pain grew to the point that he could even feel it while out. Slowly his eyes opened. Inch by inch they opened until he was staring at the dark sky. His arm hung by his side, the source of all the pain. It flooded him, he could feel it seeping through every pore. The light caress of the wind caused burning pain to shoot up his arm and into the side of his face. The pain was nothing like anything he had ever felt before. It was why he wanted to be immortal so badly.

With strength he didn't know he had Jace stood slowly. Thanatos appeared without calling to support him up. Jace cast a glance to his right arm. The black hadn't grown anymore up him. He laughed before regretting it as pain shot up him again.
    "So I can use this power lightly and get infected, but go all out and nothing happens." He felt funny for him and his mood almost brightened for a second. That was untill he looked at his injured arm.

It was there. Just like with the other. The smooth, glossy black that covered the lower half of his right arm now also covered the same area on his left. He tried to move the arm and is responded with more sharp stings. but it moved. The almost wet feeling of this 'new' skin disgusted him. Yet he was alive and for the greater part his arm would heal. He began limping away from the alley he had fallen in. He would live and if he could live through this he would live through it all.

He stumbled a bit as he walked. Each step, each termor of pain, each bit of suffering, he began to savour it all. He knew somewhere this was a sign of madness but he had only one thought in his mind now. To heal and then take his revenge. The list of people who had to suffer had just grew and Piers along with that girl had managed to take a high spot in his mind. He just had to wait and pay them back ten fold.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Items: Cell phone, Guardian radio, CCTV security tape

After reading the text, Piers grew nervous. She was on her way. He didn’t want things to be like this. His ideal first date…if it could be called that…involved him in a suit and void of the myriad burns that dotted his body. Though unseen, the pain would be evident enough when he moved, and he would have to be careful not to open up any wounds. Yet, though nervous, Piers couldn’t be happier.

Suddenly, while thinking about her voice, he suddenly heard it audibly. Looking over to his right his eyes rested on Glaiza. She had probably just gotten off. He knew her so well…yet, he didn’t. Their conversations had always been small talk, but at least they were genuine. When Piers would want to talk about a lack of progress in some of the patients, Glaiza would be patient enough to listen. Though they never had deep conversations in the time they had known each other, they had been meaningful to Piers. He remembered the first time he came to the coffee shop and saw her. He knew what he wanted to order, but he pretended to study the menu in order to take short glimpses of Glaiza when she was busy with other customers, studying her facial features enough to repaint her visage in his mind.

Now that visage stood before him in the dark. After she spoke, he stood and smiled. He stood slowly to keep from agitating his wounds, but hoped she wouldn’t notice. “Glaiza, hey…”

He lifted his right hand to touch the cloth and gauze on his left cheek. “Oh, this…I just got burned. Something kinda…well, it’s hard to describe, but if I move a bit slowly tonight, chalk it up to the injuries.”

“Alright Landy, I took your advice…let’s hope that excuse works,” he thought to himself. Piers was used to covering up the truth; working for the Guardians made one skilled in that little “area.” Yet, the half-truth bothered him, and he wished he could tell her more. But he couldn’t.

“Hey, Glaiza…are you hungry?” he asked, again siphoning what he could from Landy’s advice, all the while thankful that he’d gotten advice before the fact. “Pick anywhere you’d like to go; I’ll pay, of course. Or, we could bring back some food here and look at the stars. I can show you Venus…and Orion, and the rim of the Milky Way itself, and…”

Piers realized he was rambling. Was it the nervousness? “Oh, I’m such a nerd…” he criticized himself in his mind. “Let her do the talking, moron…” he thought.

His last girlfriend had been an Army cryptologist, and was a bit “nerdy” herself, so Piers hadn’t learned much in the way of dealing with mainstream dating. They dated a week before deciding that they were better friends than potential spouses, and when the dates ended nothing really changed. She had taught him much about breaking codes, but nothing about wooing women, so Landy’s advice was all he had.

“Just say the word, and we’re off,” he said, hoping to take her somewhere she’d been wanting to go to for a long time. He was still jittery, but it was getting better. The sight of her made his knees weak; a beautiful face can unman a guy in a heartbeat, and Piers was the victim of this feeling at the moment.

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Role: watcher
    Items: tracking bracelet

Melinda coughed as she stopped running and stayed in the shadows mostly. She found the street where Duo and seda were fighting a wolf like nightmare and his host. she stayed around a corner watching the fight silently it was not like she could help them anyway. she covert her mouth as she coughed again and faintly wondert if she should have taken something along that could help her breath. she shook her head and turned her attention back to the fight.

A doctor wanter into melinda's room "how are we feeling..." he blinked as he saw the empty bed and the window open "melinda, this is not funny show yourself..melinda?" He checked under the bed, in the bathroom and even in the closet. He stared at the open window "not again" and dashed out of the room grabbing the first tech he saw "red alert melinda has gone missing again" the tech nodded and moved to the communication room to warn the guardians.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

Crazy Personified janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Ouran Patch Manekineko
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2011 09:55 AM
    Threads

(OOC: Sean is the underlined yellow. hahaha)
    Role: Unrevealed

GLAIZA'S POV

“Oh, this…I just got burned. Something kinda…well, it’s hard to describe, but if I move a bit slowly tonight, chalk it up to the injuries.”

Burn.

"What is up with the people you care about getting injured... and dying, huh? Go figure."

I automatically freeze at the thought of Dr. Piers dying and the cold thought prevents me to engage in a witty banter with my personal psycho.

I keep stand, unable to say anything, because the same fear that gripped me earlier that day is gripping me again, except now I know what I fear. I fear losing this nice gentleman to the bad luck that seems to permeate my life.

"Maybe you should just run away from him, before something else kills him. Like what happened to your boss, or your parents, or even..."

Xedo.

“Hey, Glaiza…are you hungry? Pick anywhere you’d like to go; I’ll pay, of course. Or, we could bring back some food here and look at the stars. I can show you Venus…and Orion, and the rim of the Milky Way itself, and…”

And yet him rambling like that is taking my mind off of the depressing thoughts that try to force it's way into my happy mood.

“Just say the word, and we’re off,”

Finally banishing whatever negative thoughts I had I realize, that it's going to be fine. He's fine and because he's fine, tonight is going to be fine too.
    Somehow, knowing that he's... well... at least alright makes it all better.

He makes it all better.

"I'd like to know where Venus is."

SEAN'S POV

It seems I'm a little jealous.

Must get rid of this interloper soon.
    Last edited by janajee; 10-05-2009 at 07:54 PM.
    ---
    "They called me mad, I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me." -Nathaniel Lee
    ---

---
    Being crazy only means I'm smarter than you
    ---

The lazy demon kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2014 11:30 PM
    Threads

Items: Cell phone

"That hurts and he's not a dog, he's a wolf you smiling freak."

"The guy who randomly makes death plots calls me a freak, What's your name by the way." As the kick came Duo put his forearm over his face

blocking the kick. "This guy has some power to him." Duo thought to himself shaking his arms. Duo looked over and saw Vidar tackle the

wolf. "Seda, we need to take this away from the streets!" Duo yelled so Seda could hear him. Duo ran toward the man pretending to trip as he did he

picked up some durt and flung it towards the man's eyes. As he threw it he tackled the man down a hill landing by a gate of the graveyard. "Separated

they can do alot less damage."
    Duo said rolling off the man. He began to think about Seda fighting the wolf "King I may need you to go help Seda if

she can't handle the nightmare in her hurt condition right now." King appeared beside Duo and jumped the hill looking around to find Seda. Duo

jumped in the air attempting to punch the man in the face as he was on the ground. "With his head on the ground the punch will have more force."

I MADE IT.

Quotes: To be a man you must have honor and a penis (Shin-chan)

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Rod didn't see that it was a ruse until the dirt got into his eyes and he was rolling down a hill near a graveyard. He saw the punch coming and barely rolled away at the last second. Rod got up and brushed the dirt from his clothes and smiled.

" My name? If I told you, you would look for me but I will tell you if you beat me." Rod said with a smile, " Zen, another nightmare is coming your way, so finish the fight with the girl quickly."

Zen crashed through the fence with the snake and gathered himself as he began to catch the ground with his feet, stopping the snake with the new leverage. Zen pushed the large snake back threw a kick that caused a burst of air to appear and push the snake back even farther.
    " I'm no puppy, woman, but I will say that this snake of yours is impressive." Zen said as he disappeared and reappeared behind the snake, " Vidar is it? I'd like to say I'm enjoying this."
    As Zen got into his fighting stance he heard Rod say something.

"Zen, another nightmare is coming your way, so finish the fight with the girl quickly."

" Very well then, I will try to finish this fight in a hurry." Zen said he looked at Vidar, " Woman, I may not know your name but I will say that if we could've met in another way we could have been great sparring partners."

" You ask me my name but will you tell me yours?" Rod said as he threw a quick jab that connected with the man's stomach, " By the way, is that nightmare yours? If it is, it suits you to the T."
    Rod saw that the sun was coming down making the sky look like a dark blue and he smiled as he realized Zen's wild side comes out in the moonlight.
    " This fight is ours for the taking smiling freak."

Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Green Tea
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: Time to play around with this sync function... Hee~ Even though I was planning to save that for later. Please see the OOC thread for more details.

Sync: 0%

"Air attacks now?" she muttered, observing the wolf's attack and Vidar falling backwards. Her snake reared up and attempted to coil himself around the wolf but was quickly thrown off. As Seda ran towards the pair, she scolded him in her mind: "How many times have I told you, Vid? You are NOT a constrictor." She knew that black mambas had the advantage in poison, however, anacondas were the king of coiling strength and she had played with the idea of seeing if the sync feature that she had heard about could help Vidar change his form.

She had heard Duo's warning to take it away from the streets before he disappeared from view. "Vidar!" she shouted, spotting a small park a stone's throw away from were they were standing. She could see a clearing with a fountain in the middle, surrounded by tall trees that could hide whatever was going on inside. "There!" Vidar nodded and coiled around the wolf, long enough to drag him into the small park. Seda ran after them and closed the gates, hoping to deter any people who were taking evening walks.

"Very well then, I will try to finish this fight in a hurry." Zen said he looked at Vidar, "Woman, I may not know your name but I will say that if we could've met in another way we could have been great sparring partners."

She scrambled up a tree to get a better view of the fight when she heard the wolf. "Oh please," she called out. "You haven't seen what I can do when my arm's not like this," she said with a smirk. "If we met in another way, maybe. If you weren't a crazy wolf helping an equally crazy guy, maybe. But trust me, puppy, you ain't seen nothing yet."

Sync: 20%

She closed her eyes, holding onto the branch of the tree firmly and focused on giving some of her energy to Vidar. As he and the wolf continued grappling with each other, she made the mental connection between her and her Nightmare shift. Vidar's black scales suddenly began changing to a green color with black patches. His body began changing as well, getting thicker and more muscular. Seda felt her own body changing as well as the sync took its effect, the skin on her limbs and torso became scaly, the colors and marks matching Vidar's. It was an odd sensation, as she could not feel the grain of the branch underneath her as well as she did before.

"Have fun with the new body, Vid," she whispered, knowing he could hear her over the mental link. "Just remember, your teeth aren't the same. As a mamba, your teeth were more useful for tearing and slicing. As an anaconda, they're shorter than before but you can use them to grip things better. And you don't have your poison anymore. So be careful." Taking away Vidar's powerful poison to make room for more strength was a good choice, she believed. The Nightmare she was facing had quite an unusual amount of strength and she needed to keep up.

Out of the corner of her eye, she spotted Duo's Nightmare running towards them. "Your master okay?" she shouted, waving him over.

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: I have to wait on Kei, this is Zen's post for the second time.

Role: Nightmare
    Items: N/A

Zen was dragged by the huge snake into a park covered with trees and a huge fountain in the middle. Zen watched as the woman and Vidar changed into something more beastial.
    " I'm no puppy,woman, and my name is Zen." Zen said as the woman began grow scales, " Fighters must know each other's names when they fight."
    Zen was surprised to see that Vidar changed to a bigger snake than before and he knew that he was in for the fight of his life.
    " Rod, they know how to sync and I might lose this fight." Zen said telepathically as he disappeared in the trees. He waited for the right time to strike until he saw part of the moon showing in the sky, it was nighttime. He jumped in the air and bathed in the moonlight and his eyes became red like blood. His claws and fangs grew longer and so did his physique. He howled at the moon and rushed Vidar with the new strength he had gained. Zen knocked the snake into the tree the woman was standing on and threw four wind bursts ,stronger than the ones before, at the huge body of Vidar.
    " You say I haven't seen nothin yet? Well, now you see my real form." Zen said pointing to the woman, " I know another nightmare is coming and I want to finish this quick so I can handle him, so come down and face me!"
    Zen unleashed a full sonic scream at the woman that was so loud Rod heard it. Zen knew he must take control of the battle if he wants to get even wiser and stronger than before.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information