AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 96 FirstFirst ... 10 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 30 70 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Nightmare Hunt (A Supernatural/Mystery RPG)

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Silver Ribbon Four Leaf Clover Teal Ribbon
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2019 02:20 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aspirantgarde

Role: Guardian
    Items: Guardian radio, cell phone
    Sync: 100%

“She knows what I’m trying to do!” Piers realized as Sigataph stopped him from getting to Landy’s unconscious body. Her powers were amazing; she had complete control over her skills at creating and manipulating fire. Fear crept up Piers’s spine as he weighed the sheer power of Sigataph, but he tried to appear calm.

The heat from the flames alone forced Piers to back away. “She’ll roast me alive if I’m careless,” Piers thought to himself. “Alright, this is like a game of chess; Landy is the metaphorical king, of course, as she is my ultimate target. Unfortunately, I’ve got to play like Sigataph is my target. Sigataph is the metaphorical queen, the most powerful piece on the board, as she easily controls the most area in this hall with her powers. She can block me quickly, so I’ve got to strike suddenly. So, I’ve but one option…block the queen, keep her from making a sudden move, then go for a checkmate that not even the queen can prevent.” He then spoke directly to Sigataph, his voice still merged with Skitters’s raspy tone. “I’m impressed, Sigataph…Skitters thinks the two of you should go one-on-one for now.”

Piers moved back away from Landy, and backed into an aluminum chair. Turning, he quickly grabbed the chair, darted to the nearest window that looked into a small office, and smashed the window with the chair. Skitters then separated from Piers, darting off of his body in a shape that somewhat resembled an oval, and quickly formed appendages to gather up around five shards of glass. Then, Skitters quickly began spinning and striking outward with them randomly as his small, amorphous shape darted towards Sigataph in what looked like a direct attack. It was the same move he’d used against Jace, and it was still more tactical than physical.

Suddenly, Skitters darted right, seemingly going towards Landy, but then came directly at Sigataph again, attempting to back her into a small corridor that came to a dead-end at a storage closet.

“If she throws fire again, avoid it at all costs, even if you have to back up…we can’t sustain any more damage, Skitters,” Piers thought, communicating with Skitters. He noticed that Skitters was a bit slower than usual. Now that the sync was ended, half of the damage from Jace’s blade was inflicted on Piers, and half of it on Skitters. This was good for Piers who did not have to directly fight, but for Skitters, who was using a great deal of his maximum speed, it hampered his abilities a bit. “Hang in there, Skitters! We can limit her fire-tossing if we can limit her range of motion…remember, corner the queen!”

Piers waited for Sigataph to focus her attention on the approaching Skitters, hoping she would back away. Would she be able to land a hit on Skitters? As soon as her attention diverted just the slightest bit, Piers was going to make a mad dash towards Landy.

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads

OOC: Valk, Kei, and Talli you guys know what to do

Role: Vagrant
    Items: Cellphone

Rod, along with Zen, continued their search for the Guardian HQ located somewhere within the city. They were following a certain energy signature that was faint but traceable.
    " Zen, I'm getting something stronger than the energy we're tracking." Rod said stopping looking around the area, " It's around here somewhere since we're so close."

" Yes, I feel it also but I think there is more than one." Zen said trying to trace the energy from before, " It will be hard to locate the original signature since they are in the way."

" I think we need to find those other energy sources since they're so close to us." Rod said clenching his fist and smiling, " Who knows, we may end up getting another ally."

" I hope so, but I'll take a look around and see if I can trace them." Zen said fading away, " I'll be back in five."

" Zen remember, between us we can attempt to find where they are coming from but only in a 5 km radius and that's for each of us when separated." Rod said telepathically to Zen.

" I know, so I won't stray too far." Zen said.

With Zen gone for a while Rod has to search on his own to find the other sources to get rid of them to continue his search for the HQ, while Zen jumped from rooftop to rooftop to search.
    Last edited by The Rogue Devil; 09-14-2009 at 10:43 PM.

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

Crazy Personified janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Ouran Patch Manekineko
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2011 09:55 AM
    Threads

(OOC: I'm going to let Glaiza emo for a bit, haha)

Role: Unrevealed
    Items: Paperworks, and more paperworks

GLAIZA'S POV

I woke up with a start, gripped with fear.

I didn't even notice myself falling asleep, and yet I must have because here I am waking up with fear. It wasn't the normal nightmare with the screaming and the shouting, heck I can't even remember what it was all about. All I know is that I'm scared.

Scared of someone? I don't know.

Scared for myself? Maybe.

Scared for someone? Hmmm. Definitely.

"Get a hold of yourself babe, you got work to do."

Sean speaks loudly in my mind, energetic as his usual self. Not like this morning with all the weird vibes.

"Thanks." I say distractedly, as I gather my papers to get out of the office and stretch a bit.

What I need is a drink of coffee.

SEAN'S POV

What's with this mucking around Sean?

There's nothing a foot and it's up to me to get things started! Like mutilating or killing... or maybe just annoy my host a little bit more.

Yes.

No time for...

Anything else.
    ---
    "They called me mad, I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me." -Nathaniel Lee
    ---

---
    Being crazy only means I'm smarter than you
    ---

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Jace
    Items: N/A

Jace's body hit the ground harshly but there was no helping it. Thanatos could only hold it all together for a few more moments and the dash from the hospital had drained him of everything. Though his mind buzzed with the possibilities of a nightmare he didn't know and of fighting Piers on more equal ground; the fatigue of the day was draining him completely. He knew he would have to look into it all when he recovered. For now though he drifted away to the place all Nightmares exist. Left only, injured and unconious Jace's body stayed still hidden in the allyway. For this moment he looked like the defensiveless boy he used to be, un-corrupt. Yet the blackness creeped up his arm and onto his shoulder. For a price must always be payed for power.

Karn
    Role: Guardian?

(OOC: Talli, Kei, I hope you don't mind me moving you lot out the house for now.)

Karn pushed himself outside with the other two. It was best to get moving despite the fact that they were all suffering a hangover in some way. He wanted to get back to HQ and record a few things, things he had been thinking about. As he moved out with them he gave one look back to his house. It felt wierd knowing the others now knew about the place. It had always been his get away and even though he knew they wouldn't disturb it on purpose the fact they had all ending up there took some of it away from him.

They were all down the street when he finally spoke up to them,
    "What are the plans now then?"
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Location- St. Birch
    Status- Daytime
    Role- Feral
    Items- N/A

Sigataph's smile widened as the man seperated from his nightmare. He was making it so much easier for her.

She flicked a finger and six screaming demons flared to life in a circle around the nightmare. They screamed as the circled the nightmare, keeping him at bay.

Sigataph's cackle rang out again as she disappeared. There were a few moments of silence before she appeared, leaning with her face rested in her hands on the broken window ledge that Piers had smashed.

"Dear man, what to you plan to tell her when you wake her? If you wake her, that is. She looks a bit pale. Maybe she's already passed?" she said as she ran her index finger through the shards that had remained on the sill.

She flicked her finger forward and a demon swooped into the room, aiming at Piers but dodging back and forth around him. Its screaming-laughter matched Sigataph's own slightly demented one as her face turned ghoulish again.

Sigataph turned and started walked towards Landy's body. Half way there, she disappeared again, fading out of existance and appearing crouched by Landy's head, stroking her hair.

"What a waste," she said as her hair seemed to glow brighter and all her demons flared a little brighter.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Senior Member Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Green Tea
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2012 09:42 AM
    Threads

(OOC: Will now be changing font color. Also, just wondering. If I recall from one of Cross' previous posts, the HQ was somewhere outside of the city?)

Items: None

She thought about Karn's statement as they were ushered out of his house. "Everyone needs a place to run to whenever they want to feel safe, right?" she thought to herself, fixing her boots. She stretched her limbs, careful to make sure her left arm was still alright. The sunlight was not boding well for her hangover, but they were needed back at the Headquarters.

"I wonder if Piers has that log set up yet," she murmured to herself, scratching her chin. Although she had been injured, she could still remember her fight with the Vagrant who attacked HQ. What stuck in her mind was Gill's description of the intruder's powers. The Watcher was very helpful in telling her what the boy could do and she felt that the information he had given her was important if they were to make a profile of the attacker.

When she thought of how the Watcher had just disappeared on her watch, a frown crossed her face and she clenched her fists. "That kid was all beaten up and he still did his best to try to help me. I hope he's okay... Wherever he is." Although it was a warm day, a shiver still went down her spine. As they walked down the sidewalk, she couldn't shake the feeling that something was... Off.

"What are the plans now then?"

She turned to look at Karn as they continued down the street. "We should get back to HQ as soon as we can. Since the car's gone, we have three choices," she held up three fingers. "One, take public transportation. Though I don't think the people back at HQ would appreciate a taxi pulling into the compound. Two, hot-wire a car and drive ourselves there. But then again, that's illegal. Three, we walk." Although she dreaded a long walk back to HQ, she could not see any other option, being new to the city. "You guys have any ideas?"

Not knowing where I'm going; but I know where I've been...

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Sync: 0%

OOC: Right you are, Talli. I described HQ as being just a little distance outside of the city. Not far, of course, but far enough for it to make Piers consider taking the helicopter to the hospital during the Jace incident, and for it to take him more than seven minutes, speeding, to get there. Very observant!

BIC: Sigataph’s display of sheer confidence eclipsed his own, and she was proving to be much more of a challenge than he’d hoped for. “Her tactic of disappearing and reappearing is placing a serious damper on my chess analogy,” Piers thought to himself, possibly revising his plan. As Sigataph spoke to him from the broken window, a flame that seemed to have a life of its own darted at him. Genuine fear swept over him as he instinctively placed his arms in front of his face and tried to think about what to do next.

No satisfactory option appeared in his mind as the heat from the flame grew stronger, obviously getting closer. Piers was about to be directly burned when suddenly the flame darted to the side and began to move back and forwards towards him. Sigataph reappeared near Landy, making things more difficult.

“I don’t even know if these flames are subject to normal laws of physics!” Piers thought, worrying about whether direct action towards the flames would work or not. “I would guess no, but I’ve got to try something…”

Piers defiantly yelled over to Sigataph in response to her comment on the possibility that Landy had died. As the flame harassed and even seemed to taunt him he shouted, “Don’t worry, Sigataph…Landy will be just fine, and I intend on telling her how I beat you as soon as she recovers.” Piers was bluffing; he had no intentions of a drag-out fight in his condition, though he was thankful the wound had been alleviated a bit by the separation from Skitters.

“Sigataph could attempt to burn me alive right now if she wanted to, and force me to do something drastic, perhaps sync again…it’s clear that right now I’m at her mercy. If I didn’t know better, I ‘d say she enjoyed this game of cat and mouse. If I keep the chess analogy, Sigataph is not only the Queen, but also has rooks…the flames…at her ready disposal…

Piers’s doubts increased, but suddenly a thought came to his mind. He remembered trying to catch shad on the beach shore when he was young. He finally got one into his small, green bucket, filled it with water, and watched his prized possession swim around in the small bucket. Suddenly, the tiny fish began to swim around and around in the bucket, getting quicker and quicker, and then, in the blink of an eye, the fish rocketed out of the water, over the rim of the bucket, and back into the waves. He’d never forgotten the event, and now it would serve to birth a new tactic in Piers’s mind. Thanking God that the image had appeared in his mind, he then thought to himself again.

“What I’m about to propose to Skitters would make me the leaping Knight on the chessboard, and although a lone Knight would never fare too well against Rooks and a Queen, I think the surprise element may be just what I need.”

The flame was still darting around him, coming so close that it sometimes felt like it was painfully singing his skin. After a quick thought to Skitters, he yelled to Sigataph once more, her alluring visage seemingly illuminated by the excitement. “Sigataph! You’ve impressed me! It’s clear that I’m outmatched here. But before I fold, I’d like to give you a quote. I’m in a bad situation here, but as Plato said, necessity is the mother of invention.”

Just then, as instructed, Skitters ran around in the circle of flames whose voices sounded distressingly morbid and horrible. Gaining an intense amount of speed came at a price, however. Skitters had to run as close to the outer portion of the circle as possible, and although he didn’t touch the flames, the heat from them burned him. When his speed seemed ample enough for the task at hand, he dashed up and through a portion of the circle, through the tips of the flames, aiming at Sigataph but trying to be careful not to go too far and get too close to Landy. As he did so, the tops of the flames burnt him further, but Piers was hoping these flames were somewhat bound to physics. This would entail that the tops of the flames would be cooler than the base, and even a human finger could be swept through the top of a flame quickly without giving the heat any time to burn the finger. Hopefully, Skitters would obtain minimal burns.

Skitters was hurting, but because the sync was at 0% Piers only felt the wound he had earlier sustained against Jace. Skitters was now coming quickly towards Sigataph with the glass shards flying in his appendages. Hoping that she would lose enough concentration to stop controlling the flame near him, Piers waited for the flame to either recede or slow enough for him to dart to Landy. “Land as many hits as you can, but don’t risk hitting Landy!” Piers thought, waiting for his chance to dart over to Landy’s unconscious body.

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Location- St. Birch
    Status- Day
    Role- Feral
    Items- N/A

Sigataph dodged back a few steps from the nightmare that was coming at her. The demons all let out a desperate scream as they began darting around randomly and wildly, as frenzied as Sigataph's mind.

A few demons flared to life in front of her and swarmed in front of her, creating a flimsy sheild of fire in front of her that gradually grew stronger. Sigataph's smile faded into a scowl as her hair glowed brighter still.

"What do you think you are playing at, dear Piers? I don't like this game you've cast," she said as she studied the amorphous blob from behind her wall of flames. She didn't know what it was and didn't want to attack it and have no effect.

Senior Member Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2010 05:14 PM
    Threads

OCC: Emo/ Flash back for Ikazuchi

As Ikazuchi Slid out of the dark into, the lobby, He decided to look out the window.He started thinking about his child hood. How he always used to wonder around. looking for food and a place to hide. He always used to be afraid of the dark. He would always carry a lighter believing that was the light in his heart and it would never go away. but one day he became really depressed, He began to think the light in his heart faded and went away. As Ika looked down, he clutched the lighter that he had tied around his neck for safe keeping. He looked out the window again looking at every one who walked down the roads on bikes, cars. wonder if he would ever have a normal life.
    Last edited by Keisai; 09-24-2009 at 06:35 AM.

Never Give In, Never Give up.

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Items: Cell phone, Guardian radio

Piers took advantage of the distraction, running away from the flame that had been darting around him. His plan didn’t work without a hitch, however; Sigataph gained her concentration soon, and her confidence didn’t seem shaken in the least. She still taunted him, and one mistake would cost him dearly. “Just a game of chess, Sigataph,” Piers responded to her jeer.

“This is bad…” Piers thought. Sigataph was too skilled to allow Piers to get past her, so Piers had to change his plans. Exercising his newfound “freedom” from the harassing flame, he cautiously backed up to a cabinet filled with medicine. He quickly flung it open, wondering if Sigataph would attack or just jeer at him. He quickly found a glass bottle of ammonia and commanded Skitters to dart over to him. Throwing the glass bottle to Skitters, Skitters caught it with the aid of a quick appendage appearing out of his form. Skitters then charged again at Sigataph, seemingly attacking. The flames would prevent it, but Skitters only had to get close enough to follow Piers’s command.

“Can’t get close to put the king in ‘check,’ so let’s see if I can do it from across the board,” Piers thought, still thinking within the chess paradigm. As Skitters approached the fire protecting Sigataph, he was risking getting too close and being burned again. He was already considerably slower due to his previous burns, and Piers prayed he could hold out. Suddenly, only about a meter away from the wall of fire, Skitters threw the bottle of ammonia near the base of the flames, shattering it and spreading ammonia all over the floor near the flames, Sigataph, and Landy.

“It usually works on people in a light swoon; let’s hope it works now!” Piers thought, knowing that he was now on the defensive again. He was out of ideas, and unless he formed a new one or the ammonia worked, Sigataph had him pretty much cornered in front of the cabinet.

Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Location- St. Birch
    Status- Day
    Role- Feral
    Items- N/A

Sigataph screamed in anger as the amorphous blob threw the bottle of ammonia down near her. She hurried to lessen the heat and amount of flames in the area.

Landy's eyes twitched and a low moan escaped her lips. Sigataph screamed again, her anger blazing through her eyes as she glared at Piers.

"It would seem I've been out-witted here. But don't underestimate my powers, dear Piers. We shall meet again and next time, I'll be more than prepared," she snarled as she flung the nearest flame at him.

The beast scorched up his side, burning his clothing before it disappeared along with Sigataph. Cinders and soot floated in the air, along with the heat and remnants of Sigataph's course screams.

Landy's POV-

Landy opened her eyes as her chest felt like it was caving in. She coughed, barely able to get a breath in.

She looked around, confused as to what had happened. She rolled over to sit up and gave a hiss as shards of glass dug into her skin.

The hall was smokey and there was lots of ash everywhere. She felt her singed hair and looked at herself to see she was covered in soot.

Her throat felt dry as she tried to talk and she was thrown into another coughing fit. When she'd finally got her breath back, she said as loudly as she could "Hello?".

She tried to stand up but her legs felt like jelly and her head was pounding like crazy. Her eyes were watery and she felt heavy under the weight of the heat.

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Karn

Karn paused for a moment, a strange feeling ran up his spine. Different from the chill he got from Gray, but warm and shocking. Like a warning. Karn looked back on a impulse. The off putting feeling haunted him for a few moments. He decided to check something. He would have to, if he was going to rid himself of this lingering feeling.
    "Sorry about this you two." He said, spinning his wheelchair around, "I'm just going back to my house a second. Both of you go on without me I'll catch up. After all the way we are walking is downhill." He smiled and laughed. Then began pushing himself back up the hill to his house. "Don't worry about me. Cya both at the HQ."

Karn

Karn stepped into the house. With no one in view Gray appeared again on his body. In the same way. It was weird for him and done without asking. He stepped inside and looked around for a moment to see if he could tell if anything was the cause of that feel. The oven was off. The lights out, and the spot locked up. So what could have caused it? He sat down and Gray vanished again. He took a deep breath and tried to clear his still fuzzy mind. Something was off.

He had to get back to HQ soon though and if the house looked safe it would be. Karn stood, Gray appearing again, and he went back to his Wheelchair. He realised then that he could go through the back fields of the residential and get to the HQ quicker. He smiled thinking it fun to get there before them two; who not only had a head start, but could run. He smiled to himself more as he rolled down the fields and ahead to the HQ.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Items: Guardian cell phone, radio

Watching Sigataph’s actions as the ammonia spilled on the floor, Piers was amazed to see that Sigataph intentionally reduced the flames near Landy. “It seems that the flames do follow the natural laws, then!” he thought to himself. Sigataph didn’t want the fluid to ignite, and Piers could have slapped himself in the face. He should have known better than to throw concentrated ammonia around the flames, and he took it for granted that the flames were not bound by the laws of physics or chemistry. Feeling truly guilty over a mistake that could have seriously burned Landy, he almost forgot the fact that he was cornered after his last ditch effort with the ammonia. Sigataph, proving to be smarter and more capable than many nightmares Piers had experienced in the past, took advantage of the situation to leave one small reminder of their fight.

The flames seared up Piers’s left side, and he only had time to put his left arm over his face as the flames devoured much of the material of his jacket, turtleneck, and pants, melting some of it to his skin; that was the truly painful part. Somehow, part of the flame licked his left cheek, the pain being more intense on his face than anywhere else. The pain was indescribable, and a helpless and half-burned Piers fell immediately to the floor. It seemed that all he could feel were the burns up the outside of his left leg, diaphragm, chest, neck, and part of his left cheek, and he failed to notice the fact that he was screaming as he pulled at his jacket while writhing on the floor like a crumpling leaf.

He began to tug the burned jacket off, the heat from some of the embers embedded in its left sleeve still burning him, but it was melted to a degree into his shirt under it, which was molded a bit on his skin; it was useless, and he would surely pass out from the pain and perhaps do more damage than good. Thus, he stopped tugging at it. It was then that a voice pierced his thoughts, and it took him a second to realize that it was Landy.

“S…Skitters! Recede…fight’s over…” Piers thought as Skitters obeyed, disappearing from view. Even Piers’s thoughts seemed to contain his pain, a pain he’d never before experienced. “Landy!” he called out, attempting to make his voice sound strong and void of any pain. He failed miserably, his voice dry, cracking, and evidently filled with anguish. Every time he opened his eyes, they involuntarily closed again; he was bordering unconsciousness due to the pain, and he knew it. He needed Landy’s help again…and fast.

He tried to move once, but the immediate pain coupled with his darkening vision convinced him not to try again. This was the true danger, the terrible propensity, of fire: not the heat, but the lasting damage it can do, the very smoke from the damage enough to smother the breath of living things. Piers used one of the three senses he still trusted and took a deep breath. There was smoke in the air, but not a good deal; hopefully, nothing had caught fire. Again, he called out to Landy.

“Landy! Are you okay? Landy, I need you to do something for me again. I’m so sorry to put you in this position, as you got into it by helping me get…” Piers was unable to explain his regret, the pain causing his words to be brief. “Ugh…can you get the radio off my belt? Take it, put it on the seventh frequency, and just say ‘covert medivac.’ I’m in your debt and I’ll explain as much as I can later…” Piers forced himself to keep speaking, as he felt the pain leading him to unconsciousness. “After that, I’d get out of here…you don’t want to have to explain all of this to the authorities. Don’t worry about the patients…they’ll put them back into some substitutive rooms, probably. Thank you, Landy.”

Piers did his best to stay conscious, the pain making it difficult. He hoped the radio had been sheltered by his jacket enough to keep it working during Sigataph’s powerful show of force.

Trojan.FlyStudio.I i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-10-2012 03:53 AM
    Threads

OOC: Engines up and runnin'! woot!

Nerisa

Role: Feral
    Items: Bag

Nerisa galloped towards the St. Birch Hospital. It was already in view. Her shoes scratched the pavement with faithfulness.

"Just on my way towards the best scoop of my life so far." she smirked.

She showed up for Rick Tallon this morning and he was especially in a horrible mood. It seems to be another wacko inquiring about those dud lotto numbers. (That was Nerisa's fault really. She lost the winning lotto numbers for printing, so she made some numbers up on her head. She was sure nobody would win somehow.. She just had to print it in time for the deadline, and procure a "ERRATUM" for the next day -- OR when she finally finds that stupid lotto combination -- OR before the Lotto people press charges.. Ah, tragedy. Don't you ever tire of me.) The said "concerned reader" was also complaining about those friggin puzzle thingies... It was never in the original layout, but the printers said it came in with the draft.

That's impossible, really. Nerisa proofs the drafts herself.

Whoever that "concerned" reader was, better do something else than cost her a job. A job she loves to do. Broken cameras aside.

As standard procedure in the office, the calls to the newspaper were often tracked down and taped for safety and hazard control. The media gets a lot of calls, oftentimes from crooks themselves. This particular caller wanted the editor-in-chief himself. Either he was Tallon's Mother or a very zealous obsessive-compulsive paranoid who had plenty of time in his hands. He probably owns a lot of cats around the house. Maybe even a metal shower cap. He probably wanted the editor-in-chief to say it was the lotto numbers from the future.

That could've been him.. Although there was something peculiar about the call. It wasn't long enough to register a location, but the number was BLANK. An untraceable number, something that only the CIA or their mistresses know.. Very interesting.

Nerisa opted to check this call out later. For then, there was a feeling of jogging down and visiting the hospital after Tallon's tirade. She didn't know what came over her, but it was like an itch she couldn't scratch. The Hospital. Now. She decided it to be the much-afamed "Reporter's Intuition". It has never failed her. Especially not this time.

She was on the bus on the way to the hospital itself when a generous tip buzzed on her radio (frequency stolen from the police hehe), of a shocking disturbance in the Hospital.

She will have to be the first to arrive at the scene, with raw footage and unadulterated evidence of "something". Something. It made the hairs on the back of her neck tingle with excitement.

It is hard to say there is a reason for being anywhere
    Even if you retrace your steps

Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Location- St. Birch
    Status- Day
    Role- Feral
    Items- N/A

Landy looked around. She could hear her name being called but she was having trouble concentrating and focusing.

She rolled over through the glass to see Piers, badly burned and asking for her help. It took her a moment to process what he was saying.

"Piers!" she shouted as loud as she could, though her voice was still hoarse and hoarser yet for the pain of the glass sticking into her skin. She used all her effort to push herself up to her hands and knees and then pushed even harder to drag herself to his side.

"Piers! Piers, hang on okay? I'm not going to leave you but you have to stay with me, alright?" she said as tears made trails down her cheeks. As gently as she could, she felt around his belt for the radio.

Her fingers brushed against what felt like a phone and she pulled it off, studying it and trying to figure it out. She looked it over, flipping a few things before giving up and pressing random buttons.

"Covert medivac! Covert medivac for Piers at St. Birch," she said, pressing more buttons and repeating it again. She did this for a minute before turning her attention to Piers.

She looked him over. She didn't know how to treat burns or how care for the wounded. Her eyes watered again.

Landy quickly picked the biggest shards out of her skin before giving up and taking Piers hand. If anyone that couldn't explain this to her showed up, she would pretend to be metally disabled until she found someone who could.

As she sat waiting, she heard a cautious yowl. Then Miss Noir came streaking out of an empty room, dragging her leash as she carefully padded down the hall to where Landy was. She sat down near Piers' head, standing vigil for the injured man.
    Last edited by Red&Stiletto; 09-21-2009 at 09:07 PM.

Senior Member Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ikazuchi Hear over the Loud speaker in HQ " Covert Medic, at St Birch Hospital. Any Guardian's Available To St Birch, right away!" "I guess that's my Call." Ikazuchi Walked out the door looked around. He thought to him self "i need a car!" He kept scanning the parking lot. "Ah! Found one." He jumped into the car seeing a set of keys on the dash board. He started up the car and sped off into the street. He Knew where St Birch was he had been pass it a lot when he was a child. So he knew where we was going.
    Last edited by Keisai; 09-24-2009 at 06:35 AM.

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads

Items: Cellphone

Rod continued to search for the HQ on the ground while Zen searched from the roofs of people's homes. As he was walking, he felt some strange energy that was similar to Zen's own. Rod hid behind some bushes and saw two people walking away from a man in a wheelchair. They were within his sensing area and found that the other two had the same energy he felt.

" Zen, I think I found some others that could help us take out the Guardians." Rod thought in his mind, " Do you think I can talk with them?"

" Maybe but be on your guard but before you do, follow them for a while first then ,if they find you, talk to them." Zen said watching them from a rooftop.

Rod snickered as he followed them and he realized that he might have to gauge their strength if they said yes. Little know to Rod , someone from his home has come to visit him and check on how he's doing.

" Rod's home should be around here." He said walking up to the front door. He rang the doorbell and no one answered so he rang it again and still no answer. He began to look agitated as he forced his way inside of Rod's home.

" I've got alot to tell Rod when he gets back." He said.

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ikazuchi Drove along The roads to get to the hospital faster. Looking around, he was seeing people walk down the streets getting to there homes for dinner. He started to wonder if he even remembered his parents.

Before he could he was at the hospital. He parked his car and ran up to the front entrance pushing through any one who got in his way."Where the hell are they?" He looked around for some place dark where no one would see him. He walked into the bathroom He thought to him self. "Kage, are you awake?" "Yea, Yea. I'm awake." "Search for any Hurt people in the floors above us." It took cage a bit to search since the hospital was so big." ah found two on the second floor." " Ah Thanks Kage." He ran out of the bathroom toward the second floor stairs. He ran those stairs looking around at the destruction Of a battle here. He saw Piers on the floor with a girl and a cat near him. He ran up to him, crouching near piers." Are you okay?"

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Who did this voice belong to? It was a feminine voice…

“Mother?” Piers opened his eyes as he spoke; it was not his deceased mother. Who was it, then? Landy! She was crying. Why?

Suddenly Piers began to remember the fight with Jace and Sigataph, and with the remembrance also came the severe pain. It seemed he had passed out from the pain, but as it was subsiding a bit he had regained consciousness. Was she holding his hand? He couldn’t tell until he squeezed it and felt something like a hand in his.

“No, Landy…don’t cry. I’ll…” Piers flinched a bit from a shot of pain that seemed to dart all through one half of his body. “I’ll be fine…” he continued after a short pause, trying to hide his pain. Suddenly, another voice entered his thoughts. It was vaguely familiar. It was Ikazuchi! “Landy must have called backup!” he thought to himself, knowing how deeply he was in her debt. She’d done so much, not just for him, but for the patients.

“Ikazuchi…take me down the stairs. It’s closer to the exit…and send some techs to get my car. If the police show up they’ll take note of it…” Piers flinched again, then looked over at Landy. “Landy, you’d better get out of here, too. If you have time, though, I’d like to get my hands…guh…on the video surveillance of this floor and the stairwell. You’ve already…done so much, so…only do it if you can, then get out. I’ll contact you later…We’ve got to talk. I’m in your debt, Landy. Oh…please don’t tell Glaiza, okay?”

Looking back over to Ikazuchi, Piers said, “Tell Melinda that her info saved my life…but don’t you dare let her see me like this.”

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Karn

Karn found himself at the HQ far faster then he had thought. Techs were moving about as normal and the clean up was going well still. More surprising was the addition of a ramp for him. Some smart tech had realised the trouble of getting through the main door of this spot and had fixed it quite nicely. But money wasn't limitless and he wondered if they could afford all the repairs that was being done. He made sure to find out who had done so and thank them for the ramp though. He moved in and make his way towards his room/office. Lucky for him it was on the first floor. He pushed his way in and made a note of locking the door behind him.

Slowly he stood. Gray appeared by his legs and arms again. He took a few steps forward and ran a finger along his desk before seating himself on the bed. Thoughts ran through his head and he needed to get them down. He pondered just how when he saw his laptop. The thing Piers had set up was pre-set for him to read through. He stood up and took a seat in front of the computer and read through Piers report. It was interesting and insiteful. But this thing was just want he needed right now. Karn clicked his fingers and then took a deep breath. Then he began typed.

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Role: watcher
    Items: oxgyen mask and tank

Melinda moaned a bit when she was shaken and half turned to look in the smilling face of a nurse "i hope your hungry" she acepted the tray with some soup, bread and a cup of milk. Melinda pulled the mask off and smiled "thank you". she munched a bit on the bread when she noticed her breathing was little more difficult. The nurse smile disapeared "the last infection did quit some damage to your lungs, you wil keep trouble breathing"Melinda assumed her eyes spoke the words she wanted to ask and swallowed "i can live with it..". The nurse nodded and left after closing the door she went to karn's office she knocked on the door and spoke "melinda has been sick again, she wil need oxygen for a while..". She looked at karn's door not sure wether to expect him to be worried or just dismissive afteral pierce had always shown more concern for melinda than karn.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

(OOC: Just a note for Guardians but I did acutally post on our Log. Read it if you get the chance.)

Karn

Karn closed the laptops lid as he finished and sighed a breath of relief. It was good to get all his questions out of his head. It made him feel more relaxed. At that moment a knock came on his door.

The nurse nodded and left after closing the door she went to karn's office she knocked on the door and spoke "melinda has been sick again, she wil need oxygen for a while..". She looked at karn's door not sure wether to expect him to be worried or just dismissive after all pierce had always shown more concern for melinda than karn.

Karn stood up. Maybe he would go see how she was doing. He never showed much care towards the Watcher. Mark had died to protect her and her kind, and she always reminded him of it. That's why he was more distant with her. He almost walked out the door when he remembered about Gray.
    He sat down in his wheel chair and let him vanish. He then unlocked the door and pushed his way out. He thanked the nurse beofre wheeling his way to where Melinda was staying at. He opened the door slowly and wheeled in. Karn tried to look more happy as he entered.
    "Hello Melinda. I just heard what is up. Are you going to be ok then?"

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Melinda putted the mask back on when she was done eating, she raised a brow when karn came in and asked how she felt. she pulled up her shoulders "seeing my health i woulden't be surprised if it is permanent". She coughed a little "and what did you do that you now in a wheelchair? play soccer with your nightmare" the atempt at the joke was weak. She knew what happend to mark and she knew she only reminded him to it. But it was nice having a conversation someone that did not put needles in her arm for once. Karn was not the caring guardian that was pierce his role, karn was the calm collected one at most times.

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Karn

Karn smiled at Melinda's attempt at a joke despite her condition. It would be just like her to almost seem to ignore something that was clearly leaving her in pain. How long had she had that infection? Years? He had to respect her for not giving up just yet. Women seemed to always be strong then they appeared.
    "I'm afraid I wasn't silly enough to play a game of soccer with my nightmare. Though a guardians soccer match of nightmares vs their host would be fun to see wouldn't it?" He smiled. He hoped he could keep this light atmostsphere. "I'm sorry about the troubles that have been going on Melinda. But don't fret. Me, Piers and all the others are going to get this stuff sorted. It will be a bright day when you no longer need to worry about visions now won't it?"

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Melinda chuckled at the mental image of skitter in a soccer shirt "i don't think skitters can take that much of a shake" she coughed for a few minutes and took deep breaths "if i live to see that day". brushing a stray hair out of her face "i havent had any visions lately so either were winning or my brain is fried to far to recieve anything" she diden't want to tell him about the fragrant, it was her duty as a watcher but something told her this was something they should not know or not yet atlist. The empty hallway puzzled her most of her visions consisted of blood and gore but this one was empty beside the vagrant and his nightmare 'maybe i am suppost to meet him" she coughed again.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information