AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 96 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 52 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Nightmare Hunt (A Supernatural/Mystery RPG)

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Role: Vagrant(75/25 percent dominance)
    Items:N/A

Rod awoke in a dimmly lit room where there were no windows just four walls. He looked around and got out of bed to see Zen staring at him with every step he took.
    "Zen why is it that everytime I get up you stare at me like that?"

"To see if you are ready to let me roam around or do you still not trust me?"

Rod simply smiled and went to the bathroom to take a shower. He got into the shower and turned the water on and let it cover his whole body. He then felt the same as he has always felt.
    " Why am I always alone? What have I done to deserve this?" Rod thought to himself.

" It's because you choose to be alone and your still on the run because of you murdering your parents." Zen said with a cold tone, " I'm in your mind also so I can hear your thoughts. Just keeping it real so it's better you stay alone."

Rod hated what Zen had said but it was true he was still on the run from those who know and hate him. Rod also knew they deserved to die just because his spirit animal was the highest ranking animal and he could have been chief, they had to treat him bad. He got out of the shower, put some clothes on, and walked out the door to the bright and cold world that awaited him.

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

Senior Member shinryou has a reputation beyond repute shinryou has a reputation beyond repute shinryou has a reputation beyond repute shinryou has a reputation beyond repute shinryou has a reputation beyond repute shinryou has a reputation beyond repute shinryou has a reputation beyond repute shinryou has a reputation beyond repute shinryou has a reputation beyond repute shinryou has a reputation beyond repute shinryou has a reputation beyond repute shinryou's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-16-2010 02:50 AM
    Threads

Role: Vagrant (45/55 split dominance)
    Items: Wallet, House Keys, Expired Bus Ticket, Knife

Saito came back into consciousness. His surrounding were unfamiliar, in fact, he had no idea where he was. It was an old house it seemed. The curtains were shredded slightly and the room was probably no bigger than the size of his bathroom at his place. The floor was wooded, but it was obvious that the wood had already been prey to a nest of termits, as it looked as if the floorboards would collapes if he walked on them. He stood up slightly and wobbled a bit, feeling a little strange. He walked towards the battered door of the room and swung it open. He seemed to be on the second floor of the building. He quickly made his way towards the hallways towards the stairs, passing by a mirror. His mind took a while to process that what he saw in the mirror was a little different to what he was use to. He walked backwards back towards the mirror and looked into it. His was the form of a young girl, of course, not exactly one that was infamiliar to him.

"Yami, what did you do while I was gone..." he said, as he said this his voice kind of became muffled as he tried to revert to normal. His form became amorphic until it went back to his original form. Besides this, a black haze came from his body, condensing in front of him to form another figure.

"Heh, you should be thankful, otherwise you would have been sleeping out in the open, in the middle of a slum area. All I did was get you a place to sleep..." she said, grinning as her form once again dispersed into nothing.

Saito was very suspisious of this, everytime she smiled that way, meant that she was eitehr up to something, or that she had done something she was satisfied with. He was also sure that his body wasn't usually stuck in her form when he woke up. In fact this was the first time. He felt a chill down his spine just remembering what i was like to have an insane alter ego. He was sure if it ever happened again, he didn't want it to be anything like Yami was. In any case, he decided it would be safer to get out of the slum area first. It shouldn't be too much trouble. He would probably be pulled aside by a gang or mugged or something, but he had much confidence in his ability to control Yami's ability and form that he didn't really worry so much.

He made his way down the stair case, and almost threw up at the sight of scene downstairs. There was about twenty or thirdy corpses laid around the room. The floor and walls were stained a deep crimson color and by the looks of it, it was less of a fight and more of a slaughter. He shook his head slightly, "What the hell were you thinking Yami, what if I get arrested..." he paused slightly, "Actually, that wouldn't be to good... I don't want her killing the police force either..." he said, sighing slightly. He walked out of the building and made his way in a random direction, hoping to make it to the resdential area in town before nightfall.

"can't get away... from the sound of life..." - shinryou

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Karn
    Role: Guardian
    Items: Guardian reports

"Duo? Both good and bad timing." He shifted through the papers looking for the same ones he showed Piers.
    "You have just missed Piers. But I was just looking for you." Karn didn't mind Duo. In fact he had respect for all the guardians. But sometimes, when it was Duo, it hard to be serious when he was smiling like he does. Karn sighed.
    "We have problems Duo. I'm going to give you the super short and the short answers.
    First off the super short. We are screwed." Karn cleared his throat. "But to put it into more detail. I've been talking with Peirs." He pushed the reports in front of him. "All kinds of stuff has been happening. Dead bodies, mutilated people. These are just a few things. We are spread too thin as guardians. And now Melinda says that some kind of war is coming. It's just all bad news." Karn rubbed his forehead again. It was becoming stressful.
    "Duo I'm going have to ask that all Guardians are on duty at all times. It going to be a stressful time for us all."

---------------

Jace
    (OOC: all this stuff with Alban and Jace is happening the night before all the stuff with Karn. So yea its the previous night.)
    Role: Vagrant
    Items: N/A

Jace sighed as the boy began to run.
    "Why do the pretty ones always run?" he thought.
    "You think he is pretty, boy."
    "Nope but that just a random quote I remembered." Jace giggled. He stretched his legs like he was about to do a 100 meter dash, and ran after the boy. It wasn't hard. He slipped Thanatos in front of the boys foot so he tripped into the dirt.
    "Now, Now. Don't go running on me." Jace made a thinking pose, "It's Alban isn't it? You shouldn't run from me. It's too easy to track you." He smiled and leaned over to the boy. "Besides I want to be your friend. I quite like you...Bashy. Yea I'll call you Bashy. After your adorable Nightmare." He smiled more cruel this time, "Yea I saw it. Not much control eh? I can help you." He stood back up straight, "But I only help friends." He skipped over to stand in front of him. He picked him up and brushed the dirt off him. "So let's be friends."
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Silver Ribbon Four Leaf Clover Teal Ribbon
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2019 02:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aspirantgarde

Items: Guardian radio

The ride home was uneventful, nothing much to see and nothing out of the ordinary. Aside from a few random pedestrians and a redheaded boy taking out the trash, not too many people were stirring. It seemed like a slow day already, so maybe Glaiza wouldn’t have to work too hard. She deserved a break, Piers thought, but never seemed to get much of one. It was unfortunate that he hadn’t had more time to speak with her.

Piers arrived at his home, walked inside, and quickly took a shower, shaving afterwards. He put on some Strauss to listen to before he went to sleep, and placed the Guardian radio beside him on the nightstand. His concern was keeping him from sleeping, however. Picking up the radio, he sent a message to Melinda in text form, not wanting to disturb her if she was, in fact, sleeping. Yet, he wanted to give her some reassurance that he was coming to check on her and speak with her. “Melinda,” he typed, “I’ll be there in six hours. I’d like to speak with you and I hope you’ll feel better. Thanks for everything, and don’t burden yourself with this…”

Quite the ironic statement. Don’t burden yourself with this? Melinda was the one who saw the visions and the chaos that ensued…it was certainly taking a toll on her. Yet, she was the reason that the Guardians were able to stay one step ahead of the game…until now. The rise in attacks was unprecedented, as far as Piers knew. Something was going on unnoticed, some connection between this unknown event and the stark increase in attacks.

Other things were on his mind as well. How was the new trainee, Harue doing? How was Duo doing? Karn had probably made contact with him already. Also, the boy in Room 8 of the Psych ward…how was he doing? Piers was going to take some time off, so he likely wouldn’t see him again for a while, but his prayers were with him. After all, he was making the least amount of progress in the entire ward. It was a shame…his records proved that the boy…what was his name…Gill? No, Grell? Yeah, maybe Grell. It had been a while since Piers had heard his name spoken, as the boy usually only spoke incoherently. Also, his eyes…

Piers fell out of consciousness while occupied with these thoughts, Strauss’s music echoing around him and the many books that littered the room.

Trojan.FlyStudio.I i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-10-2012 03:53 AM
    Threads

GM NOTE:

@ Zeek_thedogdemon, please submit a character sheet in the Sign-Up thread and wait for my approval before posting in the RP Thread.
    Last edited by i_say_sabotage; 05-29-2009 at 04:11 AM.

It is hard to say there is a reason for being anywhere
    Even if you retrace your steps

The lazy demon kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2014 11:30 PM
    Threads

Items: Guardian radio, cellphone

" Hmmm... This is serious." By Karn knowing Duo as muh as he did he would most likely be able to tell that this was Duo's serious face. Even if to other people it still seened as though he was just as happy as ever. Dou looked through the papers seeing the death toll, It was actually stunning.

"It seems like the toll is rising by more and more with each passing week." Dou seen a near by waitress and asked for an orange juice. Dou hates coffee saying it rots your teeth and to a man stuck witha forever smile it's not worth the risk. The waitress brought him his orange juice in a speedy manor "Ah, thank you miss. This place has good service don't you think?"

Duo tok sips of his orange juice and looked trough the papers more. " Well... As you know I work at the Pharmacy on second shift, So anytime you need just call." Dou was a Pharmacist and a very knowldgeable one also. He was well known to the people that visited the place and knew all of his normal clients by first name. He got up from the table leaving the waitress a tip and began to leave thoe shop. " See you around Karn."

I MADE IT.

Quotes: To be a man you must have honor and a penis (Shin-chan)

Old and Cranky Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2009 11:44 PM
    Threads

Role: Feral
    Items: Spoon, bowl,

Grell put the spoon in the oatmeal.
    "No sugar kills the penny cells," Grell said.
    He was coherent enough to realize that the oatmeal tasted like crap. He didn't like it. He watched as the other insane people were eating their "delicious" food.
    "Music do music do....cause the pony went to kitchen taco," Grell said.
    Grell stuck a raisin in his mouth and when the organizer walked by Grell spat the raisin at the man.
    "Thank you Grell," said the man bitterly.
    "I say welcome, but the pencil time told the pizza of donut bums," Grell said.
    The man shook his head and walked off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Items: None

Harue was walking around the floral area of the supermarket. He was trying to find the perfect arrangement. Since he liked the little colors of each. And changed his vase of flowers back at home everyday. He wanted something orange and red. Or at least orange. He saw some orange little flowers that look liked sunflowers, but he wasn't sure they were sunflowers.
    "You need help sir," asked someone from the market.
    He guessed that he had been inspecting the flowers for to long and everyone was starting to get weirded out. He stared at the person behind him.
    "I'm shopping," he quietly said.
    Hopefully, that would put them to rest.
    "Yes, I asked if you needed help," said the man.
    Harue noticed the man was going to grab him or make some sort of motion to him. Harue got up.
    "I'll go somewhere else in the market," he said.

Wedding is in October. And I'm going to be a dad. Super excited.

Trojan.FlyStudio.I i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The newspaper clipping reads:

MIDDLE-AGED COUPLE FOUND DEAD IN SUBURBAN RESIDENCE.
    Authorities baffled with cause of death

William (54) And Mathilde Coors (53), a long-time resident of No. 23 Block 4 Woodgrove St., were found dead this morning by a concerned neighbor. The one witness (unnamed), saw the female Coors lying face down on the ground in front of their house. She called the authorities on site and found William Coors’ lifeless body in the bedroom. Nearby witnesses claimed that they heard strange noises from the Coors residence the night before.

“I didn’t think it was anything because Bill (William Coors), usually gets violent when he’s drunk. It was just one of those nights to throw a fit.”

Authorities presumed it was another case of a house break-in, with attacks of this sort escalating recently. Upon further investigation, the police rectified their hypothesis for they found no traces of forced entry. None was found missing from the Coors home.

Authorities are still trying to decipher the incidents that led to the death of the couple, both dying in somewhat unexplained manner. William Coors was found dead at the foot of his bed of asphyxia due to strangulation. There was evidence of pressure in Coors’ neck, with bones snapping twice. Unfortunately, autopsy found no imprints of the murder weapon. Fingerprints said to be found on the scene were the victim’s own.

Mathilde Coors was found on her front door, dying from severe burns. Authorities had reason to believe she attempted to escape the attack. There were no evidence of flame or flammable chemicals damaging any part of the house. Tests on the victim’s body herself proved negative on liquids or foreign agents.

The time of death were said to be around 12:00 mn to 12:15.
    “It’s a hard case.” Chief Detective Anthony de S--- commented. “We’re trying our best to track the assailant of this crime.”

Further investigation announced a third resident of the house, although unnamed, was thought to be a young female, around 8 or 9, and currently missing. Authorities have searched the house for any trail of the girl, but found none. - MS

OOC: This is for anyone reading the newspaper.
    Last edited by i_say_sabotage; 05-28-2009 at 01:15 PM.

Junior Member Zeek_thedogdemon is a splendid one to behold Zeek_thedogdemon is a splendid one to behold Zeek_thedogdemon is a splendid one to behold Zeek_thedogdemon is a splendid one to behold Zeek_thedogdemon is a splendid one to behold Zeek_thedogdemon is a splendid one to behold Zeek_thedogdemon is a splendid one to behold Zeek_thedogdemon is a splendid one to behold Zeek_thedogdemon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-11-2009 07:57 AM
    Threads

Item:Book Bag

Kain tossed the Newspaper to the side and crossed his arms over his chest as he planted himself on a nearby bench and closed his eyes,trying to think of what to make of this.Becoming irritated at the thought he got to his feet and flung his old bookvag over his shoulders and began walking toward his school looking around at all the other children laughing and playing with each other.

Tightening his grip around the straps of his bag he frowns abit as he increases the speed of his stride"Stupid.... who needs friends anyway...." He says staring at the ground as he changes his direction and heads back towards the park.A voice echoes through Kains' mind deep and dark" Come on Kain.... Lets play...."Looking around Kain shivers and sits down on the bench....He knew this voice Hes been hearing it in his dreams ever since his parents died,Sitting himself on the bench he layed down curled himself in a ball and closed his eyes and slowly and reluctantly drifted off to sleep.
    Last edited by Zeek_thedogdemon; 05-28-2009 at 12:12 PM.

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

OOC: I feel so late. ;-;

Items: Cheeseburger, large black bag, cat

Landy strode into the park. Her bag was slung across her chest, she held her burger with one hand and led Miss *Chat Noir Duveteux (or Noir for short) on her leash with her other hand.

Her heavy boots clunked as she walked and her cape swooshed around her. She wore fishnets, a micro-mini the same color as her cape, and a rose-pink tube top.

She kept the hood of her cape up as she found a bench in the park. There was someone curled up on the other side but that was why she had choosen the bench.

The boy had looked so pained, even sleeping, that Landy wanted to help. She worked as a psychics assitant and had learned that people can absorb peace from others while sleeping.

She tore off a piece of her cheeseburger and gave it to Noir (who ate it reluctantly and with a wrinkle of distaste in her nose) before she turned to stare at the boy.

She stared and concentrated all her peaceful energy to him. She knew what it was like to have troubled sleep, having had it all her life.

She took a bite of her burger and then turned back to focusing her peaceful energy on the sleeping boy.

OOC:*Chat Noir Duveteux is french for "fluffy black cat" and was purposely named so by Landy*
    Last edited by Red&Stiletto; 05-28-2009 at 08:03 PM.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Junior Member Shirosaki Hichigo is a jewel in the rough Shirosaki Hichigo is a jewel in the rough Shirosaki Hichigo is a jewel in the rough Shirosaki Hichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-30-2009 07:52 AM
    Threads

Demetrius

Items: Wallet, Apartment Keys, MP3 Player

Demetrius preferred walking than any other modes of transportation. No waiting for the exact bus to get on and no bothersome moments with the sky-rocketing gasoline prices. Putting on his headphones once again to drown the noises of everyday life, Demetrius continued along the road. The smell of freshly baked croissants wafted into the air, stealing Demetrius's attention.

"Hmmm, I haven't had breakfast after all," he reasoned to himself.

"Ooh, can I have some as well?" Elizabeth

"Oh be quiet, woman. Aren't you satisfied with the caretaker's blood last night?" Demetrius shuddered at even the thought of that caretaker, being sucked dry by his nightmare. Shaking his head, Demetrius entered the cafe to try and have a decent breakfast for a change.

Demetrius sat down at a table that overlooked a table with two guys. As he took off his headphones, he quickly told the waitress to give him a chocolate-filled croissant and a glass of water.

"All kinds of stuff has been happening. Dead bodies, mutilated people. These are just a few things. We are spread too thin as guardians. And now Melinda says that some kind of war is coming. It's just all bad news."

Dead bodies? Mutilated people? Not your usual breakfast conversation. The waitress brought Demetrius's order and for a while, Demetrius enjoyed the moment. He took a bite out of the scrumptious pastry and took a long sip of his drink.

"Duo I'm going have to ask that all Guardians are on duty at all times. It going to be a stressful time for us all."

Demetrius almost choked on two inches of mineral water at what he just heard. Guardians! His clenched his fists as the word echoed in his mind. Should I kill them right here?

"Oh hell yes, Master!" answered Elizabeth. "Give me the satisfaction we both deserved."

Demetrius shook his head. Don't give in to her. And besides, he had never performed a transformation during the day. He wondered if that's even possible. In any case, two against one is clearly a problem Demetrius did not want to handle just yet. Perhaps I should just do some recon, I guess.

The man holding the reports had dark, raven hair, and had a face that Demetrius could easily recognize, should he meet him again. The other one, "Duo", was smiling rather freakishly, although what raven-haired dude said was no laughing matter.

Demetrius went to the counter to pay for his order and he seemingly "walked" across the Guardian's table. What he really meant to do was have a closer look at those reports.

It seems that most of the nightmare incidents has been happening at the Slums, especially at the old Abandoned Paper Factory. Demetrius knew this area very well, because that's where he used to dwell before he had control over Elizabeth.

Demetrius decided to leave the cafe, before the two noticed that he was eavesdropping on their conversation. As he went out of the cafe, he took a long, deep breath and sighed. No shopping for clothes today, I have to find some Vagrants to join me in the battle against the Guardians. As he walked towards the slum area, Demetrius put on his headphones and put the sound into max volume

"How bloody troublesome..."
    Last edited by Shirosaki Hichigo; 05-28-2009 at 10:05 PM.

Crazy Personified janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Ouran Patch Manekineko
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2011 09:55 AM
    Threads

Role: Unrevealed

SEAN'S POV

"Looking for someone, babe?"

She looked scared out of her mind and I couldn't help but laugh at her frightened expression. It always sends shivers of delight up my spine when my prey gets scared.

Time to play.

I slap her around silly, until she's down on her knees. She's bleeding now. At first, she screams for help, then with each slap, it grows quieter and finally it's barely a whisper of her boyfriend's name.

Pitiful.

With my shadows, I lift up the body of her dead, probably boyfriend. So young, so dead, so fun.

"He's not coming for you. Do you know why?"

I throw her boyfriend next to her.

"Jack? O-oh my g-osh! Jack!!! You-- how could yo-u?"

I step out of the shadows and I watch her looking at me. Hmm, maybe this one's a fighter. She's probably trying to memorize how I look like for when she reports me to the police or something. Probably even one of those pesky Guardians, if I actually believed the posters placed around town.

Hmm, I like that.

Maybe I should play another game?

"Memorize this face, babe, because this is me" I say as I raise her eyes to look into mine. When I think she's sufficiently had enough, I step back and start to walk away.

I let my shadows finish the job of gouging her eyes out.

"Don't forget to tell them about me" I say loud enough so she can hear in the midst of her own painful screams.

Bring me some fun, babe.

GLAIZA'S POV

"We had fun. didn't we Xedo?"

"Yes, we did"

His eyes were always the best part of Nii-san. You can always tell what he was thinking with his eyes. They sparkle when he's happy and it darkens when he's sad. They're so expressive, and right now it's sparkling.

I bet if my eyes could sparkle, it would sparkle too.

The bus finally arrived at our stop, and I called a race, even though I know that the only chance I would win was if he let me, but I tried really hard to win this time.

I was running hard, until I noticed that Xedo was nowhere near me.

Weird? Is he letting me win again?

I turned around, hoping to see a sparkle somewhere, but I couldn't find him anywhere.

"Xedo?"

I feel some irrational fear rise up within me.

"Looking for someone, babe?"

Suddenly out of nowhere a black arm shoots out of nowhere and is dragging me into the dark. I claw at the dirt, fighting my way and shouting for Xedo, for anyone to help me.

"Pl-lease, I b-eg you. Don't hu-rt me! XEDO!"

The voice is filled with delight when it laughed. Something sharp slapped my face and I could feel the blood rushing out. I was shocked at the first one, but it didn't stop the second from coming and the third, fourth, fifth... the pain made it harder to count. Also with each slap there was laughter. Loud delighted laughter.

"Xe--do" I tried to squeeze out.

"He's not coming for you. Do you want to know why?"

The figure steps out from the dark and it turned out to be Xedo himself. He looked a whole lot less different than what he did before, probably because blood dripped from his lips, but you could always recognize those eyes. Those eyes were sparkling with cold cruel delight.

"Xedo?"

"Memorize this face, babe, because this is me"

Then shadows engulfed my face as he started to gouge out my eyes.

I tried screaming myself awake.

Last edited by janajee; 05-28-2009 at 10:13 PM.
    ---
    "They called me mad, I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me." -Nathaniel Lee
    ---

---
    Being crazy only means I'm smarter than you
    ---

Owns someone xD But who? Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2009 11:38 PM
    Threads

Alban
    Items: The same stuff that he had a bit ago.

Alban looked at the man as he ran after him and offered to be friends. He was nervous and scared "F-friend...control my nightmare? I have..little control." He said shaking at the man, he gave a small smile and assumed since the man was nice and had a nightmare like him, he wasn't all bad. The boy took the mans sleeve and held it tightly. "F-F-friend?" Alban didn't have friends, nor did he even know what a friend really was, he was at the same time, scared yet excited for his new friend. He tilted his head at the nickname "M-my nightmares name is Kabru." He said in a nervous voice, he didn't like talking about his nightmare, it scared him enough knowing he could change into such a horrible monster.
    Last edited by Seikyu Kiba; 05-28-2009 at 10:09 PM.

Thank you Nespa for the banner!
    "Just because your dead...doesn't mean you don't deserve a fair trial!"

Rising Falcon! Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Xmas Tree Present Gurren Kamina Glasses
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-01-2017 11:40 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ErraticKyosuke

Alex
    Role; Vagrant
    Status: Nighttime (OOC: A whole day passed! XD This is what I get for being lazy.)
    Items: Old Blanket

Alex's heart frantically beat against his ribcage, struggling to keep his malnourished and weary body awake. He had spent the day in a dumpster, catching up on the sleep he missed during the nights.

his logic was simple, if Animus was a ghost, he'd hate the light so he slept during the day and if he kept moving through the night, he wouldn't fall asleep!

Alex uttered quite a deranged laugh, his fear driving him to extremes. He feared he was slowly losing his mind.

He kept a firm grip on the blanket he dragged with him, not wanting to gibe up his only wordly posession. He had gone through hell just to get this blanket, he'd not lose it easily.

'Wow, this place looks like hell.' Even the paper factory would be more better than this place. It looked like a scene from a George Romero movie he snuck into once. The houses all looked the same to him and once again, shadows danced beyond his field of vision. hiding from him in the various nooks and crannies about.

'I'm so tired... maybe I can find a crowded wel-lit place that wouldn't mind me...'

He never got to finish that sentence as he fell onto the ground. His eyes closed and blissfully unaware of the eyes that now watched his every breath.

OOC: This is for anybody who wishes to interact. If not, I can pretend it's Animus 'bout to torture poor alex. No big deal. ^^
    Last edited by Señor Nobody; 05-28-2009 at 11:17 PM. Reason: I forgot to fall. XD

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Items: Guardian Radio

The alarm clock ushered in another unwelcome, rhythmic sound, bringing Piers back into consciousness. Sitting up, he remembered his conversation with Karn and his promise to Melinda to visit her. “One hour…I’d better hurry.” Getting dressed and brushing his teeth rather quickly, Piers opened a cupboard in his kitchen to retrieve a box of chocolates. Melinda loved chocolate, and Piers hoped to relieve her a bit from the stress of her visions.

Piers put his jacket over his turtleneck and locked his door before picking up the newspaper and getting into his car. Piers threw the newspaper into the passenger seat, planning to read it later if he had time. Handel’s “Messiah” played softly on the radio as he drove out of town towards his destination. After the movement was completed, the choir’s lofty voices fading in one smooth, intonated blend, a news report came on. Piers wasn’t paying attention at first, but then the radio host said a few key words that led Piers to listen intently: “…library caretaker murdered…search conducted for any missing items…”

Piers was astonished. Was this calculated, or just another usual spurt of violence from a nightmare? Piers noted the incident in his mind, and couldn’t help but wonder if there might be something a nightmare…or vagrant…could possibly be after in the library. Though it was not plausible, it was certainly a question for Melinda.

This branch of the Guardian HQ was not far outside of town, but Piers had one stop to make beforehand. He had no intention of breaking his word to Melinda…he would certainly be with her in an hour. Yet, he had to make this stop.

On the way to Guardian HQ was a church, and Piers stopped at it. The church was open to the public during the day, so Piers walked in freely. No one was inside, it seemed. Piers walked towards the altar, but fell to his knees before he made it, the pain of the increasing attacks along with his increasing failure in preventing the attacks weighing heavily on his heart. He knew he could pray at home, and he did so everyday…yet there was something different about coming to the altar to pray. After praying, his mind was resolute.

Many things surged through his mind. “How dare they,” he thought to himself, “How dare they think that they can just murder innocent citizens by the dozens? They fear no one. The victories the Guardians won in the past that seemed so decidedly sure and absolute have not succeeded in instilling fear into the hearts of these monsters. They don’t fear anything…and to them, life is…disposable.” Piers thought the last word with a great amount of sorrow, a few tears filling his eyes simultaneously.

“Yet,” he continued, “Yet, if they truly believe that the poor have no advocate…the weak have no defender…and the victim has no avenger…then they have sorely missed their guess.” Piers stood slowly and looked at his watch. He had thirty minutes to get to Melinda before he was late. Walking out of the church, he got into his car, his mind ever resolute. “History is inundated with stories of the outnumbered triumphing over their more numerous enemies. Our story will be no exception.” Piers resumed his travel to his destination.

While driving, Piers reached for his mobile phone and called his supervisor, Lloyd, in the Psych ward of St. Birch Hospital. If Piers remembered correctly, he should have just gotten off his shift. Lloyd picked up after the third ring. “Hey Lloyd. Piers,” Piers said quickly, not mincing words. “I’m requesting some time off. More specifically, an extended leave of absence.” Lloyd tried to protest, but Piers kept speaking. “Levi can take over, he interned under the same doctor as me. Yet, we’ll still need some additional personnel. Luckily for you, I’ve got it figured out.”

Lloyd was silent now. “Landy.” Piers said, affirmatively. “She’s great with the patients, and we can’t do without her right now. Call her for me, please; I know she’ll respond. I’m sorry for the sudden news, Lloyd. Thanks for understanding.” Lloyd, for the first time Piers had known him, sounded like he was paying attention. “Whatever…I’ll call her,” he said. “Thanks,” Piers said, suspecting Lloyd had already hung up.

Piers hung up the phone, content with the fact that Lloyd would find a good resource in Landy. Though she did get some stares due to the fact that she was allowed to bring in her leashed cat with her, the patients loved her…and her cat. Piers had joked with some of his coworkers that he’d give an arm and a leg if he could make Lloyd half as smart as Landy’s cat. Landy’s cheerful nature seemed therapeutic in itself, and now maybe she would join the staff full-time.

Items: Guardian radio, box of chocolates

Piers arrived at Guardian HQ ten minutes early. After showing proper identification, he made his way to the most precious resource the Guardians had: the “Watcher.” “Melinda?” Piers called from outside her door, holding the chocolates under his left arm. “May I come in?” Something told him that Melinda was already aware of the questions Piers had for her…but maybe even she would be astonished by what he was going to request.

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads

Items: Black bag and MP3

Rod had been mostly ducking and dodging certain people even if they were there or not he didn't want to take a chance. Rod decided to take a break and sat on a park bench and listen to his MP3 player. Listening to Alumina(from Death Note) he closed his eyes and let his mind wander for a while until Zen appeared in his mind.

"It's almost Nighttime so go ahead and let me roam around for a while." Zen said with the same cold tone, "I just want to roam around and make sure you don't come into contact with anyone you don't like."

Rod simply nodded and he suddenly went to sleep to allow Zen to roam around for an hour or so.
    " I'll give you an hour so don't waste your time and NO KILLING!!!" Rod said as he was getting overwhelmed by Zen's power. Rod started to grow fur and he howled at the moon as Zen finally took over.

"Ahhhh it feels good to be out and about!!" Zen said jumping from tree to tree, " I'll check out some other areas to see if any of them are after you."

" Alright go ahead but remember what I said and if you can't comply I'll hit the killswitch and I'll return." Rod said as Zen leaped from building to building heade to other areas.

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

Junior Member Shirosaki Hichigo is a jewel in the rough Shirosaki Hichigo is a jewel in the rough Shirosaki Hichigo is a jewel in the rough Shirosaki Hichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-30-2009 07:52 AM
    Threads

Demetrius

Demetrius yawned after going through the same shanty area again. The Slums were far bigger than he remembered. The song in his MP3 Player suddenly fizzled out. Damn it, I forgot to re-charge the batteries again. Taking off his, earphones, Demetrius picked a random direction and went through the jungle of wood and cardboard houses.

"This is boring, Master," Elizabeth whined. "Can we like kill someone or something?"

Demetrius ignored her, scanning his surroundings.

"According to the reports I read just now, most of the incidents occurred over at this section, but I don't see anyone..."

Suddenly, a deranged laughter broke through the night, disrupting Demetrius's thoughts. Nightmare? I have to be careful now.

"Elizabeth..."

"Way ahead of you, honey" giggled Elizabeth, transforming.

After the transformation, Elizabeth formed a katana from her blood just in case. Better be safe than sorry, right? As she reached the place where the laughter originated from, she noticed someone rather odd.

A man, who had scruffy blond hair, probably around his twenties was just standing alone, staring blankly at the air. Elizabeth wondered if she can have her fill of blood for the night...

'I'm so tired... maybe I can find a crowded well-lit place that wouldn't mind me...'

The man suddenly laid on the floor, covering himself with a ragged blanket.
    Here's my chance, Elizabeth thought. She proceeded towards the man, her fangs glinting devilishly under the moonlight sky.

Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Role: Watcher
    Status: Night (6:00 PM) GM NOTE: The time is controlled by the GM

Night is rising.

Gill Megara fixed up his things before going home. It’s a light day at work today, not a lot of people visited the supermarket. There was this one guy who lurked around the floral area (Rem_Nightfall). His supervisor, being the nosy weirdo he is, kept asking the guy if he needed help. He was blown off.

It was a quiet life after all. A life he has always wanted. He never even wanted to remember that the guy from the Floral Area had a huge, dragon-like nightmare hanging behind him. No. I didn’t see that. I didn’t see that.

Still, that dragon nightmare was docile. I guess the Floral-Guy was what people called a Guardian nowadays.

Gill shrugged.

He has been staying indoors more often. There are just too many of them outside. Their numbers have doubled, it seems. Too many nightmares, grotesque and horrifying are hanging behind people’s backs. You can feel their contempt… Their lust for the waking world… No. I have to quit this. I’m not thinking about this anymore.

As Gill packed his back pack with his spare uniform, a bottle of orange juice and a spearmint, a piece of paper fell from his uniform apron.

Gill’s heart sank as he read through the note. Of course, it was a prank. It had to be. All he had to do was throw this piece of paper away and live life like he used to...

But this was a note crying for help. For some reason, he could tell the note was written by a kid, scared and obviously alone..

What am I gonna do?
    He agonized.

Gill folded the note and shoved it in his pocket. The way home and the way to the library was in opposite directions. Now, the road couldn't stretch further.

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Melinda coughed when she woke up, she heard pierce at her door and groaned her head hurted along with her shoulder. She stood again but her legs were wobbely and the room was spinning, she was pretty sure she had a bad cold or something. She shuffled to the door and opened it coughing when she saw piers she wrapped her arms around his waits and laid her head against his chest. she felt cold and he was nice and warm "warm..." she muttered it was oddly comfortable and she felt her eyes droop again.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Karn
    Items: Guardian reports

Karn waved goodbye to Duo. Then he sighed. He picked himself and went to pay. Finding out Piers had already done it he thanked the shop owners and left. He walked home picking up not wanting to pick up a newspaper. He had already read enough bad reports to have to read more.

Karn
    Items: Guardian reports, mail, guardian radio

It was mid afternoon by time he got home and as he unlocked the door he noticed a few letters on the floor. He heard a near by kid shout something abusive to him but he ignored it. He had bills to pay and money wasn't coming in fast. He picked them up and placed them on the coffee table in his living room next to his radio. He picked it up and turned to the red button on the side. His finger lingered by it. One press and all the guardians would now be put on duty. One click and he would pile the stress onto each and everyone of them. He put it down and rubbed his head.
    "Why do I have to make the hard choices?" He muttered to himself. He took a breath and pressed it. Now all guardians will be informed they are now all on active duty. He got no joy out of it. And as he watched the little red light hum away he almost regreted it.
    He had to be strong. He had a job and failure was never an option. He had to do thinks right.

Jace
    (OOC: Jace is quite far behind so I'm going to say he spent the day time being lazy. So he will be onto the next time with everyone else at the end of this post.)
    Items: N/A

"Perfect!" Jace smiled. "Well my dear friend the sun is beginning to rise. That means people will be about. And we can't distrup their peace now can we. Not yet anyways." Jace smiled again this time while loking at the sun rise. Thanatos rippled out of existance and Jace turned back to Bashy.
    "I'm going to go now Bashy. But. We are going to play a little game to increase your control. Tomorrow night. I want you to use your nightmare to hunt me." Jace smile turned to a disturbing grin. "Don't worry I'm sure you can't hurt me. I've fought worse." He went behind Alban and leaned on his shoulders. "Now you have to do it all while killing any people you come across that ain't me...sorry did I say kill. I mean don't kill." He giggled. "You think you can do that?" Jace nodded his own head, "Of course you can. Well cya tomorrow night."
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Crazy Personified janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Items: Picked-Up Newspaper

SEAN'S POV

Now I don't really care what anyone else thinks of an evening filled with fun but things are looking really good for me. It's still early and already I've been amusing myself splendidly. I even made a little friend that will bring a lot more fun. The rush of anticipation is like a drug. Oh, I do hope my little friend delivers.

I'm so happy, I actually feel like giggling.

I sit at an abandoned bench, wondering what else I should do? The night is young and I bet there are a lot more people I can turn into friends.

I glance at newspaper tossed at the far end of the bench. Quite messily if I do say so myself.

What is wrong with this humans? Don't they know of trashcans? How are these humans ever going to progress if they can't even throw there own trash in their proper place? They say I'm a cold blooded killer, but they're killing their own planet without a second thought.

Pitiful idiots.

I pick it up, all ready to throw it away in it's proper place, when a little ad catches my eye.

"MEET THE DARK AT HEIGHT OF THE CLOUDS. THE LIBRARY 2 AM. LEAVE DREAMS AT THE DOORSTEP"

Hmm.

Interesting.

Mystery Being calling for a meeting of Nightmares. Should I grace them with my presence? Should I? Hmmm... Maybe I should. This could be another source of amusement for the night.

Who knows, maybe I can make some more friends.
    Last edited by janajee; 05-29-2009 at 07:58 AM. Reason: Changed " I don't know what you call good, but this is definitely a good start for a night filled of fun" into something else
    ---
    "They called me mad, I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me." -Nathaniel Lee
    ---

---
    ---

Junior Member Zeek_thedogdemon is a splendid one to behold Zeek_thedogdemon is a splendid one to behold Zeek_thedogdemon is a splendid one to behold Zeek_thedogdemon is a splendid one to behold Zeek_thedogdemon is a splendid one to behold Zeek_thedogdemon is a splendid one to behold Zeek_thedogdemon is a splendid one to behold Zeek_thedogdemon is a splendid one to behold Zeek_thedogdemon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-11-2009 07:57 AM
    Threads

Opening his eyes slightly his eyes slowly shift to the Girl sitting next to him,blinking a few times he looked at the sky tierdly as the sun began to sink behind the trees."Its' getting dark..."He sayed tiredly and sat up and rubbed his left eye and lowered his hand and stared at the ground.

Kains' eye slowly become glazed over the more the Sun sunk down, whispering to himself he shook his head as if snapping himself out of a trance,Looking over at the girl he blinked before speaking"How long have you been there? Crap I wasn't supposed to fall asleep..." He looks around at the playground before slumping down on the bench placing one hand over his face with a deep sigh of releif"Atleast nothing happen this time...maybe I can finally relax...."

His pale White hair blew in the chiling evening air,Shifting his gaze to the girl again he speaks in a rather cold tone"Hey...Is'nt it abit late for you to be out?They say it gets dangerous out here espeicialy around Nighttime
    Last edited by Zeek_thedogdemon; 05-29-2009 at 07:50 AM.

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Items: Guardian radio, chocolates

“Melinda…” Piers said, sincere concern in his voice. Her condition seemed to be worsening along with the increase in attacks. Piers placed his arms around her as she held his waist and said, “Let’s sit down. I want to tell you a story. And, you can eat these while we speak.” Piers showed her the chocolates, hoping it would wake her up a bit. Helping her to a chair in her room, Piers let her sit down and then sat directly adjacent to her in another chair.

“Let’s see, how does it go?” Piers said, speaking as gently as he could. The visions were taking an obvious toll on Melinda, and it brought back memories of what Piers learned in his psychology classes of the mind being able to affect the body adversely. “Ah, I remember. A long time ago in central Europe the guardian of a large portion of land was faced by a much larger enemy. The enemy sought access to the rest of Europe through this man’s land, and at the time the man and his land were mere vassals to this larger enemy. But, the man broke off his vassalage and fought the larger enemy. Despite several stunning victories that the enemies didn’t expect, the hero of our story had to retreat to his last stronghold atop a high mountain. He lost his wife shortly afterwards, but he still continued to fight. Unfortunately, he was surrounded. He chose to use his intellect to find a way out, and he did. He went down a treacherous path off the mountain on horseback…alone. He snuck past the sparse troops on that side of the mountain, but the troops soon found that he was not in his stronghold when they overtook it. They conducted another search and found his tracks.”

Though it seemed the story had taken a turn for the worse, Piers was about to make his point. “The enemy troops followed the tracks like experts…but it led right back to the mountain stronghold. Mystified and confused, they didn’t know what to do. In the meantime, the hero of our story had time to reorganize his troops and fight again.” He smiled at Melinda as he made his point. “He was sorely outnumbered, but his tactics made the difference. Oh, and in case you’re wondering about the mystery of the tracks that confounded the enemy, the answer is actually pretty simple. The hero put the horseshoes on his horse backwards.”

Piers laughed at the simplicity of the move that was essential to the hero’s victory. “Melinda, we seem to be outnumbered. Yet, we just have to think smarter.” Piers was serious now, and hated the fact that he had to oppress Melinda with questions. “Melinda, if you can, I would like you to think about a few questions for me. It’s fine if you don’t have the answers now. I heard on the radio about a break-in and murder at the library. Can you tell me if the murderer took anything? It might give us a clue as to what our enemy is thinking. Also, the attacks are being scattered at night and the Guardians’ numbers are sparse. What do you think is the best coarse of action?”

Still unsure whether or not he should even make the suggestion that was in his mind, Piers said, “And finally, Melinda…in the future, I may need to bring you into contact with people as it seems the enemy’s ranks are growing. I’m concerned for the Ferals, but I’m burdened by the Vagrants. If we catch one in daylight, there’s no way they can master their nightmares like we Guardians can during the day. The only risk is…”

Now Piers was certainly unsure of his next words, but he spoke them anyway. “You will have to come to town with me. I don’t think it’s wise just yet…the situation is still out of control. But when we make some progress, I want you to consider coming with us. You’d be under constant protection, and I think this should be a last resort…we can’t put you in danger, and yet that’s exactly what this would do. Consider it for the future…but, like I said, let this be our last resort.”

Piers had certainly placed more strain on the girl than she deserved. He gave her time to answer, replacing his serious face with a smile as she gathered her thoughts.

Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Status: Night (8:40 pm) GM NOTE: The time is controlled by the GM temporarily
    Items: Anonymous Note, Backpack

Gill hated the Park during the evenings, but it was a better way towards the library than passing the cemetery. Until now, he still couldn’t believe he’s making his way towards his doom. He should turn back now. This was then his feet refused to move at the sudden thought.

Maybe I really DO have to turn around.

The note… How did it slip into his pocket without him ever noticing?

There are other forces at work here, something that he shouldn’t be bothering himself with.

(OOC: Yeah, and it's called the force of the "Human-on-a-keyboard-and-under-caffeinated-goodness" kinda force LOL)

A feeling of dread washed over him when he felt another nightmare nearby. It was a huge Wolf creature (The Rouge Demon) and his sleeping Vagrant. They didn’t seem to notice him which was good. Gill thought he could pass them without injury. Until…

He felt another Nightmare further on the Park outskirts. It was full-formed Nightmare with the Human’s dominance on zero. The most dangerous state anyone could confront a Nightmare with.

The park was too dangerous. There are too many of them here.
    Gill told himself nervously.

Hastily, he jogged out of the park his heart beating in fear, beads of cold sweat clinging onto his body. He didn’t want confrontation. Not tonight. Please, not tonight. I just wanted to help.

Gill turned around and went the other way. It seemed that the cemetery was a safer way after all. Oh the irony.

Status: Night (9:00 PM) GM NOTE: The time is controlled by the GM temporarily
    Items: Anonymous Note, Backpack

++

OOC: janajee’s character is part of the Library Act. This means the ITEM is still up for grabs for the user who arrives at the library first.
    Last edited by i_say_sabotage; 05-29-2009 at 09:41 AM.

Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

SEAN'S POV

I'm early.

Really early.

But I have a good feeling about this. Like something is telling me that I need to be here, and I always, always listen to my instincts.

I wait.

As in fishing, ninety percent of the game is waiting. And waiting. And waiting. And all the while I'm thinking of all the plots and twists that this night's fun and games would provide for me. I am quite tired of playing with friends who can't play back. Maybe for some lasting entertainment, I need friends who can pass the ball back, so to speak.

Come and get me, Mystery Being, I'm waiting.
    Last edited by janajee; 05-29-2009 at 10:34 AM.
    ---
    ---

---
    ---

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information