AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 96 FirstFirst ... 6 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 26 66 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Nightmare Hunt (A Supernatural/Mystery RPG)

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Role: Vagrant
    Items: none

Rod was sound asleep until he saw Zen breach his dreams and wathced everything he was doing.

" Rod you like her a little too much for my taste." Zen said inn disgust, " That card is not important."

" Why are you here!?!?!" Rod said shocked, " That's breach of privacy and it's off the wall wierd!!!!"

" Rod....Shut up." Zen said, " I'm here to teach you a few of my moves since you're HUMAN and can't really fight worth nothin."

" What did you just say?" Rod said with a grin on his face, " That sounded like a challenge Zen."

Zen got into his fighting stance and so did Rod.

" We haven't fought since we first met." Zen said with a smile

" I know and I've always been on par with your abilities." Rod said clenching his fist.

" After this fight(dream), You will be able to take on any human with a weapon and others to protect your sweet little Meril." Zen said in amocking tone.

" Shut up and fight." Rod said rushing Zen.

The fight had begun.
    Last edited by The Rogue Devil; 08-20-2009 at 10:18 PM.

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

Crazy Personified janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Ouran Patch Manekineko
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2011 09:55 AM
    Threads

Role: Unrevealed
    Items: None

SEAN'S POV

As she goes and rummages through her bag, I continue to watch.

I feel all stalker-ish. Which is weird, because the only time I stalk people is when I want to kill them, and I obviously don't feel like killing this girl. Which just means that I really should just kill her to get this whole mind bending moment over with.

But I don't.

I jump down, and don't turn to look at her.

I decided to walk back to the coffee shop. Weirdly enough, I feel exhausted. I need to rest.

And I walk away.

(OOC: Sab, you can either decide to notice me or not)
    Last edited by janajee; 08-21-2009 at 12:30 AM.
    ---
    "They called me mad, I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me." -Nathaniel Lee
    ---

---
    Being crazy only means I'm smarter than you
    ---

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Location- Teaberry
    Status- Night
    Role- Feral
    Items- Cat

Landy watched the exchange silently. She spyed through the window when they went outside, and couldn't help but giggle with happiness for her new friend.

When Meril walked back in, Landy rushed her and wrapped her arms around her. She let out a squeal before stepping back.

"Are you excited? You should be excited. He had... a odd vibe. But it wasn't bad. Just odd. It gave me a head ache," she said, realizing that since he had left her head ache had gotten better.

"Are we going to see the Madam or not? It seems kinda late don't you think?"

"Hmm. I think we need to wait a little while longer," she said looking at her watch. "The Madam usually doesnt open for another 30 minutes." She looked back up and let her eyes wander the coffe shop.

It was empty and everything but the one coffee cup was cleaned. She didn't want to close early since she hadn't even technically started working yet but it seemed that Meril was a bit antsy after that Rod guy.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Role:Vagrant
    Items: Cell phone, ipod, sketch book and Tarot Cards

As Meril walked back in, Landy had wrapped her arms around her and giggled as she let go.

"Are you excited? You should be excited. He had... a odd vibe. But it wasn't bad. Just odd. It gave me a head ache." Meril smiled at Landy and chuckled.

"I am excited actually. Its been a while since I met someone. I know what you mean! I was getting a weird wibe from him too but I am sure the vibe isn't that big of a deal." Meril looked at Landy and remembered how headaches felt like.

"Ouch. Maybe you should drink something. Maybe fluids will help." She replied while Moir was off wandering inside the coffee shop.

"Hmm. I think we need to wait a little while longer. The Madam usually doesnt open for another 30 minutes." Meril looked at the time and seen that it was fairly late but she didn't want to miss an opportunity like this.

"Alright. I guess we could wait." She took a seat where she had left her stuff to pursue Rod and relaxed while waiting for the Madam's place to open.

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The fight started with Rod thowing a flurry of punches at Zen whille he was dodging them. Each of their styles were completely different from one another. Zen's was more complex and more refined while Rod's was mostly open but with a few open spots to attack.

" I've got to say that this fight is enjoyable." Rod said dodging punches and kicks, " I want to thank you for this opportunity Zen."

" Likewise, Rod, and it's about time I showed you a move you can use to surprise and defeat an opponent without moving." Zen said standing motionless.

" Whatever you say,Zen, whatever you say." Rod said preparing to use one of his strongest attacks. Rod headed toward Zen while Zen stood there motionless. Rod stopped suddenly and flipped and came down with a punch that looked like a comet. Zen stood there motionless until the last second and blocked Rod's attack and countered with his own that ended beating Rod and causing to be immobile.

" Wha-what was that?" Rod said panting hard, " I've never seen that attack before in my life."

" My attack is old as time itself and it is called the thousand years of defiance." Zen said, " But you now know this attack because you've felt it first hand."

Zen walked over to Rod and helped him up.
    " Know you can get some rest." Zen said grinning, " So you won't be tired on your date with Meril."

" Haha, very funny Zen." Rod said as Zen faded, " I hope I can use this technique well that you've given me."

" I know you will and that's why I've given it to you as a gift for the times you have helped me."

Rod woke up suddenly but dozed off after seeing Zen watching over Jace. He smiled and dreamed of Meril and his new technique.

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Trojan.FlyStudio.I i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-10-2012 03:53 AM
    Threads

Nerisa

Role: Feral
    Items: Cell phone, Bag

"YESS!" Nerisa's hand emerged in victory, clutching the silver gadget in her hand. Her "victory" proved short-lived though, for a single message registered on its screen:

NO SIGNAL

It seems that she shall be walking tonight.

"ARGH! This is all Callaway's fault! NO this is those two weirdos fault!" she cried dejectedly. "Them and their jumping in the rooftop business!"

Nerisa dragged her feet through the pavement, muttering insurmountable curses at everything, when a lonesome figure registered in the darkness, the same aura of familiarity striking her as before.

"H-HEY! It's that... That guy!" she whispered rather excitedly. "Hm.. he doesn't seem to have noticed me yet. Maybe I should follow him hehe."

Quietly, Nerisa tiptoed towards some trees, carefully placing space between her and the guy. He didn't seem to notice her still, so Nerisa followed him. For some reason, it felt a lot like stalking the White Rabbit, Nerisa knew well that the hole to the upside-down world might soon engulf her.

Nerisa
    Items: Cell phone, bag

"I have been... following this idiot for what seem like hours now." Nerisa cried to herself. True enough, the guy didn't show any knowledge of her presence. He just kept on walking... and walking... and walking... and Nerisa followed. She could almost feel tingles in her leg as she walked, in what felt to be going round in circles. Could it have been another guy? Did she lose her bearings?

It couldn't be! She was sure as hell it was the same guy she followed in the park. But still, here she was in the god-knows where, walking through crooked streets and smells of stale alcohol and latex, following some guy who could very well be leading her to a trap.

"OH MY GOD. This is a trap isn't it?" Nerisa cried to herself. Then, thinking for a few, she shook her head. "Nahhh... That sounds like a slasher movie. It couldn't be that well-written. 'Sides, my cell phone's signal is back. I could just call for somebody."

The guy turned a corner and Nerisa peeked through. It was a dead end. And nobody was there.

"WHAT THE HELL!" she said in bewilderment. "Did he just pass through the wall?? That's too far-fetched! UNLEeeeessss... There is a secret entrance hidden in one of these bricks, where a secret button is needed to open that secret entrance, leading to a secret world we never knew existed until now! UNTIL NOW!" she gasped.

And then, thinking for another bit, Nerisa shook her head. "Naw... that's too PG-13."

she mused to herself for a while, pacing in front of the empty alley way, conjuring up unlikely scenarios after another. "Maybe he was a ghost. Those two guys I saw earlier. They were ghosts of some writer's imagination.. Maybe somebody's dream... Huh... Or maybe they were aliens.. Or
    Callaway drugged me as a joke and I've been hallucinating everything. I will wake up in the same park bench tomorrow with his laughing face to greet me.... HUUUHM.

"But," Nerisa mused, holding in her hand the tight mesh of what was once her camera. "I can't explain this. This is real. And that friggin note? DANG. I don't know what to think anymore!"

It is hard to say there is a reason for being anywhere
    Even if you retrace your steps

Crazy Personified janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

SEAN'S POV

She follows.

This girl does a penchant for putting herself in dangerous situations. If we were in a movie, she would be the idiot who gets killed first as people from the audience are screaming, "RUN AWAY, YOU IDIOTIC GIRL"

I giggled, because I made myself laugh, and I continue walking as she continues to follow me. Should I turn around and go "boo!" and watch as she might wet herself?

That would be funny too.

But what's really funny is to just disappear and make her question her sanity. Seriously. That's funny.

Oh who am I kidding, even I don't believe myself. Why don't I feel like killing this little... girl? I mean I should really have this blood lust going on since I didn't get to kill anyone tonight... Except that squirrel. Teehee, that was fun.

Anyway.

I continue walking and turn into a corner where there is a dead end. And before she turns to trail after me, I jump up the wall and disappear from her sight.

Except I just can't seem to take the second step....

And I watch her as she rants her way out of the alley and continues rants her way back to wherever it is she came from.

Unknown to me, which really renders this whole first person narrative thing really useless, I'm too focused on her to notice a bunch of weirdos suddenly interested in my interesting ranting girl who I cannot seem to kill.

Hmmm.
    ---
    "They called me mad, I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me." -Nathaniel Lee
    ---

---
    ---

Trojan.FlyStudio.I i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Nerisa

Nerisa rants in the alley way for a while and realize talking to a wall, to herself, because of a disappearing man, sounds very unhealthy. She slaps herself and starts walking.

"Right. Enough of this nonsense." she said loudly. "Need to get home. Enough fun for tonight."

"Oh, but we haven't even had ours." a snicker emerged from the shadows.

Three rough, unshaven men appeared to encircle Nerisa, each one snickering through their drunk breath. One of them played with a blunt scissor.

"A scissor?" Nerisa scoffed. "You guys can't even afford those fold-up dagger things? Aww..."

"LET'S SEE YOU SAY THAT WHEN THIS BLADES TEAR YOU--"

"Shh, Marty" The leader of the pack smiled. "It's obvious she's not scared. And I do so like this kind. They're the loudest to scream in the end. Hehehe."

"In your dreams egghead." Nerisa answered, fiddling with her phone on her back. "That's right." she thought to herself quietly. "Just take it easy, take your time.. Keep em talking."

The three men continued to surround her, pushing her into a corner step by step. "Wow.. Look what we have here. She's PRESS." one of the guys said, noticing her ID badge. "See that boys? We'll be famous soon." They guffawed. "How bout an interview?"

"Sure." Nerisa said, trying to keep her cool.

"But first, why don't you throw us that cell phone you've been tinkering with at your back?"

Nerisa gulped.

"Let's count to three, sweetcheeks."

"T-think fast, Neri... THINK."

"One..."

With no other idea in mind, Nerisa turned her phone's volume high up--

"Two..."

-- And tossed the ringing phone into the leader's face. It hit him with a smack, and the group was disoriented for a few moments. With a sudden burst of adrenaline, Nerisa forced her legs to run away.

"GET HER!!" The thugs cried. "We'll corner the b*tch in the next turn!"

Last edited by i_say_sabotage; 08-24-2009 at 04:23 AM.

Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

SEAN'S POV

Huh.

Didn't notice those thugs hanging around.

I smile a big smile, matched with a bigger smiling mood deep inside my happy heart. It seems I have not lost my edge after all, because I actually have no remorse in killing those pesky wannabe thugs after all. Yay, more deaths on my callous conscience.

She runs and they run after her.

Soon shadows engulf them, so fast that group doesn't notice that they're being cut down one by one... until of course the leader realizes his all alone.

I grab him a little harder than the other two, and a little harder than usual. Beneath all the blood lust, and the thrill of the kill, there is something else. Anger. How dare he even think of harming my ranting girl?

Did I just say, MY ranting girl? You know what, right after this night, I'm totally getting a lobotomy. It always starts so innocently enough and the next thing you know, you're wrapped in a mental jacket screaming your innards out.

Except I'm already crazy.

Weird.

"The shadows--- they're talking?! Marty?! Where the hell are you?!"

The screams of the leader soon bring me back to earth. Huh. Talking shadows? And I thought I was just thinking to myself.

Anyway, I engulf him and soon, he's dead. As dead as the other two.

The girl is looking at what's left of her... yeah whatever those losers are, confused at what happened to them. I draw my shadows back to me, and I guess she noticed that because she suddenly looked straight at me.

If I had a heart, it would have squeezed somewhat at what that eyes did to me. But I didn't. At least I hope I didn't and just blame that uncalled for feeling on bad sushi, that I didn't eat tonight.

I turn away, and leave just like that.
    Last edited by janajee; 08-25-2009 at 03:14 AM.
    ---
    ---

---
    ---

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Items: Cell phone, ipod, sketch book and Tarot Cards

Meril checked the time and had seen that it was getting pretty late. She stood from her chair and walked towards Landy.

"I must apologize but I must leave. Its late and I am sure my parents must be worried about me." Meril took a piece of paper from her sketch book and wrote down her cell number.

"This is my number and hopefully the Madam can get in touch with me as soon as possible. It was a pleasure to meet you Landy." Meril had walked towards the door and left the girl behind in the coffee shop. As Meril walked home, Moir was keeping her guard up and scanning the area every now and then.

"Don't need to be so cautious." Meril had replied while looking at her cellphone.

"You can never be too careful."

Items:
    Cell phone, ipod, sketch book and Tarot Cards

Meril had opened the door and noticed that everything was quiet in the house. Her mother must have gone out tonight to enjoy the evening. Moir disppeared as soon as Meril opened the door.

"Time to get comfy!" Moir had taken a seat in a dark leather couch in the living room while looking at the empty fireplace.

"I am going to bed. I've been feeling a bit drained lately."
    Meril slowly walked up the stairs and got ready for bed as a slow pace. Moir ghostly crept up the stairs and leaned into the door frame of the bathroom.

"Having bad dreams again right?"
    Meril washed her face with hot water then looked at Moir through her mirror.

"Yes but its been coming and going. Hopefully tonight will be peaceful."

"Ya, since you saw Rod."
    Moir replied while lifting her eyebrows. Meril blushed then stared down at the sink.

"I know you like him and those feelings can never disappear with the snap of your fingers. You mustn't let these feelings get in the way if we have to fight."
    Moir replied while glaring at Meril through the mirror."Don't think I am not aware of that Moir. I guess things have just become three times harder right?"

She walked passed Moir and into her room to enjoy a good nights sleep.

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: Since nobody is starting morning, I think I'll go on ahead

++

Nerisa

Nerisa woke up with a horrible headache and a throbbing in her calf something crazy. The events of the night before didnt register in her brain before she sat up from bed to find her camera rolled up in sleek metal ball.

"GYAH!" she shrieked at it. Upon closer inspection, the memories from last night spread like wildfire in her brain, the Callaway talks, the two weird men by the park, the scythe, the shadows, the walking.. the thugs.. the.. the..

"That guy..." She suddenly remembered. He was staring at her that moment he left.. With eyes that she knew from somewhere.. someplace..

She finally found out why that guy reminds her so much of somebody, yet for the life of her, couldn't guess why.

"Hmph.." she shook herself, stretching her arms for a bit. "Cocky idiots are rampant." She laughed to herself. Mostly true, really.

A blaring ringtone of her phone suddenly jerked from her reverie. It was her phone ringing on the windowsill.

"Huh?" she took it in confusion. "Didn't I lose this phone last night?"

Nevertheless, she flipped it open and answered the calling number.

"MEGARAA! Where the *bleep* are you!??! You're *bleeping* LATE!" It was her boss, Tallon, booming at her ear at 10:30 in the morning.

"Friggin ten-thirty?!?!" she cried to herself in disgust.

"IF YOU DON'T GET YOUR *bleeping* *bleep* over her in *bleeping* thirty minutes, consider yourself fired!"

The connection went off, and Nerisa stormed off to get ready for another hell of a day.

Last edited by i_say_sabotage; 08-27-2009 at 11:11 AM.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: Woot! Woot! Morning it is then!

Items: N/A

Meril awoke from a long but nice deep sleep. She stretched her arms while sitting in her bed. I wonder what I should do this morning..... Meril had gotten out of bed and went to check her mother's room. As she opened the door, she could see her feet were dangling off the bed, her shoes her thrown across the room and she remained in her party clothes from last night. Meril shook her head while smiling. Mom, mom, mom.....had too much fun last night. She was glad her mother was having fun once in a while. Her mother was somewhat of a workaholic so it was nice to see her have a good time. Meril walked up to the bed and covered her mom with a blanket.

"Have a good sleep mom." She whispered while walking towards the door. Meril went down the stairs and came into the kitchen. Moir had just been wandering around the house and remained in the kitchen once she had seen Meril there.

"Morning Moir. Did you have a good night?" Moir sat at the table and placed her chin in her hand.

"Not really. It was boring last night."
    Meril smiled and looked into the fridge for something to make. She took out some fruits and some eggs. Moir took out the blender and placed it near the counter.

"Smoothie lover." She replied with a sneer upon her face.

"Its healthy and good!" Meril continued to look through the fridge to find something she could mix in with her eggs.

"What sounds better? Mushrooms and cheese or just cheese?"
    Moir chuckled at Meril then looked at the ceiling in thought.

"Weird combination but mushrooms and cheese sound better." Meril started the frying pan and began to make her smoothie. Moir wandered around and found a book that seemed appealing to her. She placed it on the table and began to read it while Meril prepared an omelet. Meril watched the frying pan and poured her smoothie into a cup.

"What exactly do you do while I sleep Moir?"
    Moir looked up from her book and yawned.

"Well, sometimes I just stay near you and kinda wonder what you think about when you sleep. I don't like to invade on your privacy. Or I just sleep and if I can't, I walk around your house or read a book."
    Meril smiled at Moir and then got back to her food.

"I was very curious to know. And its kinda interesting to know too."
    Meril placed her omelet on table along with her strawberry banana smoothie.

"What are you plans for this morning until 12 ish?"
    Moir had an evil grin upon her face.

"I am going to help you look beautiful for your date."
    Meril nearly choked on her smoothie. She coughed a few times and then gasped for air. Moir did this evil laugh that sent chills up Meril's spine.

"You heard me."
    Meril hated to get all girly for nothing although I guess she thought it was something. My worst nightmare is about to begin....

Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Location- Teaberry
    Status- night
    Role- Feral
    Items- cat

Landy waved as Meril left. She looked around the coffee shop again, not sure what to do now.

She cleaned the one cup and closed down the shop. There was nothing left to do.

She didn't know what to do. Glaiza had disappeared sometime ago and as she didn't know what else to do, she stood there for a moment.

Then she turned off the lights and locked the door, making her way back to the bedroom as Miss Noir weaved through her feet, deciding to stay for the night so when Glaiza showed up in the morning, she would know what time to be at work and also what she needed to do to close up.

She fell onto the bed hard, sprawling out as she slipped off her boots. She unhooked her cape before crossing her legs and putting her hands under the pillow.

She looked at the dim ceiling as Miss Noir settled down on her stomach, purring as her tail twitched, and they both settled into sleep. The last thing she remembered was reaching out and resting her hand on Miss Noir before she faded into another night of frightful, fitful, terrible dreams that made her cry into the night like a child who had lost her way.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Rod woke with a yawn and a hungry stomach. He looked around and still saw Jace laying there snoozing.
    " It seems like someone had a outing last night." Rod said with a sigh, " Well, I guess I better get ready."
    Rod got up and took a shower while Zen was in the living room meditating.
    " Zen has he been out like that all night?" Rod asked.
    "Strange enough, yes he has out." Zen said still meditating, " Are you getting ready for your date with Meril?"

" Yeah, but I'm a little nervous because of the way she looked at me when you made those dark pulses." Rod said with a grin, " But it's alright now, I can deal with it."

Rod put his clothes on and left Jace on the couch still. He grabbed his keys and walked out the door to see where he would like to go after taking Meril out.

" Alright Jace I'm leaving." Rod said with a chuckle because he knew Jace was asleep, " I'll be back around whenever."
    With that said, he left and journeyed form his home in the residential area and walked the town before 12.

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Silver Ribbon Four Leaf Clover Teal Ribbon
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2019 02:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aspirantgarde

(OOC: The reference to the newspaper comes from post 105)

Role: Guardian
    Items: Guardian radio, cell phone

Daylight pierced the transparent upper dome of the HQ’s aerie, gradually causing Piers to awaken. He was initially startled by the fact that he had slept so long, being used to getting up in the early morning hours on a schedule that resembled third-shift work. This was the first time he’d slept in a bed in two nights, however, so he accredited his long slumber to the comfort of the bed.

Walking to the door and opening it a little, he found his clothes neatly stacked right outside the entrance. He pulled them in, shut the door, and then slipped on his ribbed, dark-blue turtleneck, dark pants, socks, and boots. Finishing the ensemble with his corduroy jacket, he knelt down in the aerie to pray before starting his day. He had dreamt of his deceased grandmother, he was sure of it, despite the fact that he couldn’t remember much about the dream. Yet, he woke amidst feelings of her and how he missed her, so he was positive he had dreamt about her. In light of that fact, he prayed the prayer she had taught him, the prayer inspired by St. Patrick, or “Padraig,” as the Hibernians and Welsh called him. Though much myth had covered the man’s life since his birth, the actual events of his life that scholars mostly agreed upon left an indelible impression upon Piers. Finishing with a personal prayer, he then rose, went to a nearby bathroom, did his morning routine, shaved, and went down to the main floor to a very welcome sight.

A large screen sat before a keyboard, surrounded by a circular table covered with pens and paper. “Like it?” a female tech asked cheerfully as she saw him gazing at it. “Love it,” was his response. He went to his car, retrieved the wallet left behind by the Vagrant that he and Karn had encountered in the cemetery, along with the diary that he mysteriously procured in Madeleine’s home, and began his research, logging everything he could remember that was pertinent to the Guardians’ cause. After some time had passed he asked the same female tech, “Mind if I get copies of the town’s newspaper for the last few weeks? I think I’m onto something.” She brought them forward, and after brief scans of all of them Piers noticed that the lottery numbers were misplaced on one issue. That issue was Volume 8, No. 719. He took the numbers, matched them with the English alphabet (the first tactic that came to mind), and the name began to form. Chills went up Piers’s spine as he wrote in the last letter, remembering his vision in Madeleine’s home: “JHGSAW.” It was an obvious reference to the nightmare Piers had encountered earlier. This was his second known manipulation of the newspaper, as he had also dropped a clue in the paper that Harue discovered. Piers decided that a call to that office was in order, but he had to finish his log first.

The call would be tricky. Piers had to act like an over-concerned reader who was curious why the lotto numbers were misplaced. He might not even get an answer, but he had to try. He couldn’t just tell the person over the phone that he was a “Guardian” and needed answers, as the group’s very existence was debated heavily from time to time…in tabloids and late-night radio shows. He had to carefully think about the call, so he would do it later.

Upon finishing the log, Piers stood and asked the female tech for a cup of coffee. When she brought it back he said, “What’s your name, ma’am?” “June,” was the reply. “Okay, June. How are the techs holding up after the attack?”

“As well as you’d expect them to. We lost friends in that attack, but you must remember that we were hand-picked to assist the Guardians, and most of us have spent time on many dangerous assignments before. Charles on the second floor was in the Delta Force; I don’t think the attack frightened him at all.”

“Good,” Piers said, relieved that morale was high. “Now I’ve got a question about a different subject. Hypothetically, if I was going to get a girl something that I wanted her to like, what would it be?”

“Flowers,” was the quick response, with a wry smile to accompany it. “Anyone in mind?”

Piers ignored the question. “Flowers? That’s cliché, isn’t it? And they die so quickly.”

“We usually don’t care. Don’t you dare buy plastic ones.”

“Alright, alright. What else?”

“Poetry, for some girls.”

Piers’s eyes lit up upon her suggestion, and he quickly recited lines from his favorite poet.

“Stick with the flowers, Peirs.”

“But that was Tennyson! One of the best poets ever!”

“There was nothing remotely romantic about that. Poems about Sir Galahad’s piety don’t belong on romantic outings. Good luck with your date,” she said, laughing and walking away.

“One last thing,” Piers said, giving up the fight to defend Alfred, Lord Tennyson. What do you call the log?”

Her face beamed with pride. “We call it the ‘Guardian Information Log Assistant.’ But you can call ‘her’ ‘Gu.I.L.A.’”

“Gu.I.L.A.,” Piers repeated, turning and looking over to the windows, the daylight filtering in through the tinted glass. It was a new day, full of new challenges. Piers had to pursue his leads, and he had a lot of work to do. He quickly sent a message to Melinda by text, hoping that she was okay.
    “Melinda, how r u? Did u slp wel? N E news? Need N E thing?”

He appeared to be the only Guardian in HQ. Were the others still out? If so, he’d have to stay put and do as much investigation as he could from HQ. Later, perhaps, he could discover more information from his leads. Later still, he might be able to put June’s advice into practice.
    Last edited by Cross Avantgarde; 08-28-2009 at 12:16 AM. Reason: Inclusion of post reference

Senior Member Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Green Tea
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2012 09:42 AM
    Threads

(OOC: A bit of a lengthy post to make up for the absence. XD)

Harsh sunlight streamed through a small gap in the curtains, illuminating a darkened bedroom. The ray of light crossed over the floor and onto the bed, shining right on a closed eyes of a sleeping woman. A barely coherent mumble was heard from her mouth. "Frig..." Seda muttered, rolling over and pulling the blanket over her head to shield herself from the light. "Go away," she rasped, her voice hoarse. "People are trying to sleep." Her head was throbbing and the rest of her didn't feel too well either.

She tried going back to sleep but when she couldn't, she finally opened her eyes just a bit. Upon seeing the unfamiliar bedspread, panic shot through her and woke her right up. "Oh damn," she cursed, eyes wide and red. Carefully, she lifted the blanket off herself and sat up, hissing in pain when she applied pressure to her injured left arm. "Please let me be alone, please let me be alone," she chanted in her head before opening her eyes again.

When she noted that there was, indeed, no one in bed with her and that all her clothes (save for her boots, which she spotted on the floor) were still on her person, she let out a sigh of relief. But her relief was short-lived when she felt as if her stomach was trying to jump out of her throat. "Damm--!" she started before feeling the remains of last night's fun coming up her esophagus and quickly clapped a hand over her mouth.

Although she felt uncomfortable in such an unfamiliar house, she felt even more uncomfortable at the thought of throwing up all over the carpeted floor. She made a mad dash for the door, trying to block out the pain of her throbbing headache. "Out of the way!" she silently screamed as she burst into the hallway, stumbling onto the floor (and making a small racket) as she did.

Getting up from the floor, she spotted a small bath mat in front of one of the doors. She ran down the hallway and flung it open, making a beeline for the toilet. As she clutched the porcelain edges and emptied the contents of her stomach into the bowl, she tried to recall what she had done last night. Images of a bar, definitely not the coffee shop that the others had said they would be going to, a white mat with brightly coloured circles, plenty of alcohol and bits of what she had said last night.

"I bet I could drink YOU under the table! ... No way, man. Everytime you lose at this game, you HAVE to take a shot of vodka. ... WOO, RIGHT HAND RED! ... Come on, cards. Work with me here! ... Are you kidding me?! That's the fifth time Mr. Sunshine over there has won tonight! ... Yeah. Two Tequila Sunrises, a mimosa, one frozen margarita and a good ol' gin and tonic. Yes, that's all for me. What's it to ya? ... Vidar, either get down from the ceiling or so help me..."

"Shouldn't have had that last margarita," she muttered to herself and wiped the sick off her mouth. Slowly standing up, she walked to the bathroom door and locked it before taking off her black pants and black long-sleeved shirt. The faucet on the sink was opened to full and Seda gratefully splashed cool water on her face to clean herself off. From what she could remember, last night was the most fun night out that she had had in a long time. "Even with people I didn't know very well," she murmured.

Inspecting her body, she did not note any new marks or injuries except for the ones she had already sustained. The large gash on her arm had been well-cleaned, stitched and wrapped as it had survived the wild night. "They do good work," Seda said of the medics in Guardian HQ, seeing at the bandages were still nice and tight around her arm. However, when she turned her body, she noticed something written in marker on her waist, off to one side. First was her name above a table with two columns. One was marked "Wins" and had a zero written under it and a sad smiley face inside. The other was marked "Losses" and had the symbol for infinity (a sideways 8) on it.

"Oh real funny," she said sarcastically and attacked the offending words with a damp towel she had grabbed off the shelf. She continued cleaning herself off, getting rid of the smell of alcohol on her skin. Next, she turned to her clothes and began cleaning it with the damp towel. Once they were sufficiently clean and dry, she pulled her clothes back on and tried to make herself look halfway decent. She carefully stepped out of the bathroom and walked down the hallway towards the room she had been sleeping in.

"Hello?" she whispered, her voice still raspy. "Anyone? Smiles? Karn? Chinatsu? Harue?" She called out, still unable to raise her voice.

Not knowing where I'm going; but I know where I've been...

Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Glaiza's POV

I wake up on the floor of the bedroom and instead of the usual terror of a past dream, what I'm getting is weird overwhelming form of sadness, and weirdly missing someone I can't even remember.

When I see Landy on the bed with Ms. French Cat, I smile.

"Urgh, damn cat. I am never going to let us sleep in that bed ever again."

Sean's voice rings in my head, with the normal words of spite, but it seems to be lacking something. Something like maybe, I don't know, actual spite? It's like he's saying it, just for the sake of saying it; out of habit and nothing more.

After a proper shower, I checked my e-mail for anyone who wants to buy the house I've left behind. I've lived there all my life and yet I don't feel any remorse at just abandoning it the chance I get.

Even if this place means more heavy baggage, I'd rather live here.

As soon as I'm ready, I prepare the shop for the day.

I glance up and whisper.

"I know you can see me up there, thanks for making sure that I won't be left with nothing when you suddenly leave. I promise I'll try not to cry that much anymore, and as always, I'll make you proud."

SEAN'S POV

Damn it.

I need to stop thinking of her.

I need a lobotomy. NOW.
    ---
    ---

---
    ---

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Karn
    Role: Guardian?

The first thing Karn could feel was the throbing in his head. It was like a drum beating over and over. He clamped his hands over his head in order to try and shut it out but it made no difference. Just what had he been up too in order to create this kind of mess. He slowly opened his eyes to look at where he was. The walls where covered in clippings and he could see the picture of Mark clearly in the sun light the streamed through the window. The study table was a mess of writtings and scribbles. A single map of the town hung on the wall with nurmerous pins of different colours in it. The air was fresh surprisingly.

"Looks like I've come home then." He thought.
    He rubbed his head trying to clear the pain. He laughed slightly to himself as he saw the picture again. Mark would have a fit if he knew he had been out drinking like that. A swift hit over the back of the head it would have been. He laughed again. She would tell Mark off for doing that and often cradle his head. She was always surprisingly soft, her skin so smooth. Karn suddenly shook himself.
    What am I thinking about that for?" He muttered to himself. Karn didn't have a single clue what he even did last night so thinking futher back wouldn't help. He picked himself up and walked over to the window. He leaned on the edge and looked out.

"What was I up to last night. I can certainly remember the drink but then there was something else. Something weird." Karn tapped his foot as he talked to himself trying to figure out. His belly began to rumble though and he decided to try and figure it out with some breakfast in him. He quietly walked out of his study and down the stairs. He gave a little hop as he jumped offf the last step and he made his way into the kitchen. All the while something felt off.

Karn switched on his grill and got some bacon out of the fridge. It was still fresh so he put himself a double serving on under the grill. the smell of cooking bacon in the morning was very inviting. He poured himself some orange juice and rubbed his head a little more. He grabbed a towel and wiped the sweat off his forehead. What was it that was so off? He stared off into the distance past his wheelchair and sort of tried to figure it out...past his wheelchair? HIS wheelchair! Karn coughed out his drink and stared down at himself.

He was standing on his own and even more he looked weird. Plates of stange material where around his legs. They started on his ankles and ended by his knees. They protected the front of his legs but not the back. The same style was on his arms. From wrist to elbow. He looked like some wierd anime character. Karn didn't know what to think. Whatever it was it was supporting him. He reconised the material from somewhere. It was...
    "Gray?" Karn whispered. A cold chill ran down his back that told him it was him. But he had neevr seen anything like this before. Karn was slightly worried. It was useful but he couldn't go into puplic like this. Maybe this was the Sync that mark had taught him off. But he couldn't remember Gray ever being able to sync with him.

He decided not to dwell on it for a moment as he sorted out the bacon. The smell of it spread through his kitchen and upstairs. He was almost sure that he would be smelling that for a while now. He grinned to himself it didn't matter right now. He had a few other things to wonder about. Like where was everyone else? It was then he heard the running of feet upstairs. It couldn't be? He shook with nerves. This was the last place he wnated them lot to know about. He walked slowly over to the stairs and stared up.
    "Is anyone there?" He shouted up, almost as soon as he did he regreted it as he head stung from the sound. "Hey is that one of you guys?"
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Senior Member Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Green Tea
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

As she carefully walked down the hallway, placing a hand against the wall for support, Seda cursed the hangover that caused even the slightest noise to seem like a gong was being sounded in her head. "Make it stop..." She muttered, clutching her head and tugged at her hair. This was not the first time Seda had experienced a hangover, but it had been quite a while since she cut loose.

Suddenly, the smell of bacon reached her and her stomach began rumbling. "I need coffee," she said to herself and began following her nose, the daylight still making her headache worse. Her toes felt the softness of the carpet for a few feet as she continued walking. But because of her closed eyes, she failed to notice the stairs right ahead.

"Is anyone there?" "Hey is that one of you guys?"

This fact occurred to her when she suddenly felt the ground drop out from beneath her and gravity took its hold. "Oh frig," she muttered before her body hit the step a few feet from the top. She rolled into a protective ball and let herself continue down the rest of the stairs, coming to a rest at the bottom step. Her body was sprawled out over the steps at the bottom, her head hanging off the bottom step.

Seda opened her eyes and found herself staring up at Karn. "... Wait, didn't he have a wheelchair before?" she thought to herself, squinting through the light and pain. "Mornin'," she muttered sleepily. "You Karn's brother or something?" she asked hoarsely, placing her right elbow on the bottom step and using it as leverage to turn her body around and right side up. It was then she noticed the odd material that covered parts of his limbs. "What the..."

She looked up at him and raised an eyebrow. "You get cool legwear and armwear while I get stuff drawn on me in Magic Marker," she said in a deadpan. "I have the feeling I got the short end of the stick last night," she finished, sticking her tongue out at him.

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Karn

She looked up at him and raised an eyebrow. "You get cool legwear and armwear while I get stuff drawn on me in Magic Marker," she said in a deadpan. "I have the feeling I got the short end of the stick last night," she finished, sticking her tongue out at him.

Karn laughed at Seda's predicament. It was good enough to know it was someone he knew that was upstairs. He however found her dramatic decent down the stairs a little over the top. But from the way she fell down a hangover was almost certainly bothering her. It was clear someone else was suffering as much as him though. He just smiled at her and helped her stand up.
    "Stick that tongue back in will ya." He joked, "It looks like we must have had a big night last night. If any of the others are up there I'll let the smell of bacon bring them down."

He helped Seda through to the kitchen since she seemed suffering worse then him. When he got in he picked up one of the bacon sandwiches he made and handed to her.
    "Here get some food in ya. It will do you some good. If you want a drink just ask and I'll show you where the stuff is." he said. He then began eating his sandwich and was suddenly thinking about this armour again. It was almost definatly Gray but he couldn't understand how he had done it.
    "Hey Seda. You remember any of last night? I know I've never spoken of this place to anyone at the HQ, it's weird that you guys would end up here?" He laughed slightly to himself since so far only Seda was here. Some people could take that the wrong way but he was sure nothing had happened...he was definatly sure!
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Green Tea
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"It looks like we must have had a big night last night. If any of the others are up there I'll let the smell of bacon bring them down."

"Mmm, I knew I smelled something good," she muttered to Karn as she let him lead her into a big kitchen. "Sorry about the stairs. Not really easy to see when your head feels like several construction workers going at it with a jackhammer." Sitting down on a chair, she leaned her elbows on the table and accepted the sandwich gratefully.

"Here get some food in ya. It will do you some good. If you want a drink just ask and I'll show you where the stuff is."

"Coffee would be nice," she said as she began eating the sandwich. The warm meat and bread were already beginning to have a good effect on her as more bits and pieces of last night came together in her head. She looked around the kitchen, noting the rather high-end appliances and polished surfaces. "Pretty posh place," she thought to herself as she kept chewing.

"Hey Seda. You remember any of last night? I know I've never spoken of this place to anyone at the HQ, it's weird that you guys would end up here?" He laughed slightly to himself since so far only Seda was here.

Seda's brow furrowed as she tried to recall the events last night in order. "Well..." She began, pausing to take another bite of her sandwich. "I remember Mr. Sunshine driving us into the city. There was a bar, definitely didn't look like a coffee shop to me." She tapped her chin and the crease on her brow deepened. "There was a lot of alcohol. I have no idea how much I had, much less how much everyone else did. But I'm pretty sure that no one could have driven anything after last night."

A small laugh escaped from her mouth. "And I'm sure that Twister is a lot more fun when everyone is thoroughly intoxicated." She let herself smile for a few moments, recalling the good feelings that came with having some fun, something she had not done in a little while. But she quickly snapped out of her daze to look at Karn.

"I admit I don't really remember how we got here," she confessed, finishing off her sandwich. "Maybe it was because we didn't have a designated driver to bring us all the way back to HQ and we needed a place to stay?" she wondered. "Wait... This is your house?" she asked, looking around once again. The big and bright home did not seem to match the man she had met in the Guardian headquarters. "It's... Big." The thought occured to her that it was a little too big for just one man. "Why haven't you told anyone about this place? It's pretty nice." She kept her gaze on the wooden table, tracing the grain with her fingernails.

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Karn

Karn switched the kettle on as Seda talked away about the night events she could remember. Karn prepared a few extra cups in case any of the others where here. He didn't really feel like going upstairs to find them right now. He laughed at the mention of Twister. That sounds like it would a lot of fun. Did he take part? If he had these things then maybe he did.

"Why haven't you told anyone about this place? It's pretty nice." She kept her gaze on the wooden table, tracing the grain with her fingernails.

"It's kind of a more private sanctum...or was." He sighed as he poured out the hot water. He put the cup next to Seda and got the milk and suger out, placing them next to it. "Here the milk and suger use what you need." Karn himself poured in a little milk but added no suger. He stared off for a moment thinking about this spot.

"This place. Well it use to be Mark's." He took a sip of coffee. It warmed him through, "You don't know about him do you because your new? He was the man who trained me and one of the greatest Guardians ever. He let me move in after my house was destroyed. It was just me, him and his sister then." Karn smiled as if remembering better times, "We all became close, so much so Mark said he always considered me family. Amber became something more." Karn blushed. He hadn't really talked like this about them both to anyone. Piers knew but that was because he was around then. Karn took another drink and then continued, "He past away last year. So just me and Amber live here now. It can be quiet though since she is gone. She is away on holiday for now." Karn found himself thinking about her again. But he shook his head again, inflicting more pain, but pushing the thought from his head. "She will be angry if the spot gets messed up so be careful." He smiled at Seda. He hoped there wouldn't be a big mess to sort out, as he hadn't looked around the house yet.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Items: N/A

Meril watched as Moir went through her wardrobe to find something suitable for her date. She sighed and shook her head as Moir was disapproving almost every article of clothing.

"Don't you have anything fashionable?" Meril began to become frustrated with Moir's fashion sense.

"I don't exactly live in the 18 century and wear fancy dresses. We could go to my mom's closet. She might have a cut dress to wear or something." Moir placed her hand underneath and pondered about that.

"You don't need to be super fancy. Just...girl fancy. Its a coffee shop for goodness sake." Meril sighed and face palmed. That's what I have been trying to tell you. Moir threw a pair of black jeans with Meril's signature favorite shirt with the broken heart on it on her bed. She also threw a pair of high heel boots that are suitable for the jeans.

"I think the boots are over doing it."
    Moir pouted then threw a pair of black and white sneakers on the bed.

"Better?" Moir had tried to keep a straight face even though she seemed a bit angry. Meril giggled at Moir and then went towards the bed.

"Yes Moir. Thank you." Moir sighed and then walked into the hall. Meril got dressed, straightened her hair and walked into the hall within 10 minutes.

"What do you think?" Moir turned around and glanced Meril's way. She smiled and applauded Meril.

"Did you a great job! Now let's go! If we don't go now, we might be late!"
    Meril took her phone and her purse in case she needed to get a hold of her mother. Moir rushed down the stairs and Meril followed quickly after her. Meril closed the door lightly and locked it. Have a good day mom. Meril headed towards the Teaberry for the date she had with Rod. She blushed at the mere thought about it since it has been a long time since she has ever had an interest in anyone. Moir grinned, happily to see that Meril might have a good time with the boy.

Items: Cellphone and purse

Meril arrived just in time but Rod was nowhere to be seen. I wonder if he's on his way. It doesn't seem like him to just stand me up. She took the same seat she had had yesterday and awaited his arrival.

Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Items: Cell Phone

" It's a good thing I got this today." Rod said staring at his new phone, " Now I can get he number if I need too."

" Rod, stop worrying about your phone." Zen said walking beside Rod, " You're almost there."

Rod looked up and saw the coffee shop in sight and saw Meril sitting where she was when they first met. Rod stopped in his tracks as he saw Meril waiting for him to arrive. She looked beautiful in her shirt with the broken heart on it.

" Zen, she looks absolutely stunning!" Rod said with a huge grin on his face.

" *sigh* Just try not to screw this up..." Zen said fading away, " Don't worry about Jace, I left an astral projection of myself with him."

" Ok Zen, thank you."

Rod made it to the shop and sat down in the seat in front of Meril.
    " Hey Meril, you look great!" Rod said with a smile on his face, " I also want to tell you I just got a phone so you can all me if you want."

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Items: Cellphone and purse

Meril looked out the window and watched the people pass by. I hope he doesn't stand me up.....Moir knew that Meril was concerned if he would show up. Just as Meril thought about leaving, Rod had taken a seat in front of her.

" Hey Meril, you look great! I also want to tell you I just got a phone so you can all me if you want." Meril smiled and took his phone from Rod and placed her number in it quickly and gave it back.

"There ya go. You can call me." She replied with a cunning smile on her face.

"I was worried that you wouldn't show up and I was just about to leave but now that your here, how about some coffee or tea?"

Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information