AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 96 FirstFirst ... 3 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 23 63 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Nightmare Hunt (A Supernatural/Mystery RPG)

Crazy Personified janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Ouran Patch Manekineko
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2011 09:55 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Role: Unrevealed
    Items: Apron

GLAIZA'S POV

As she continues to talk, I just smile.

"Don't worry too much about things. You can start anytime. We could use another waitress, since we just lost one"

Because since the boss died, I became the new boss. I think I'm going to cry again but I stop myself. This is not going to be easy at all.

"Well, I'll leave you to yourself" I say, as I stand to pat the cat, "I've got some stuff to prepare. You can start anytime soon".

And soon the rest of the staff starts to arrive.

(OCC: Sorry for the really short entry on this, I just can't think of anything. Hahahaha. Anyway, here's the thing, you're welcome to work at any time. You can meet the rest of the staff or something, welcome on board the coffeeshop. Hahaha)

Role: Unrevealed
    Items: None

GLAIZA'S POV

I'm so tired.

"So sleep"

But I can't. There's still so much to do, so much think about, so much...

"Sleep, love, just sleep"

And so I do, except before I do, I ask him a little a question, "You've been quiet the whole day, is something bothering you?" I'm not used to him being silent, and yet he was most of the day today, as if he was thinking to himself the whole day. There was no narration, no anything.

"I've been preparing..."

I'd ask more, but the sleep is about to overcome me, and so I just decide to leave the shop with the manager downstairs.

SEAN'S POV

ALRIGHT!

She's down for the count!

I've been preparing? Well I've been preparing to meet a certain little snotty kid and see if I'm going to like what he'll tell me.

I haven't played in a long while.

Let's see if this snotty one knows how to play because I'd be damn disappointed if he didn't.

Exciting, exciting, exciting.
    ---
    "They called me mad, I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me." -Nathaniel Lee
    ---

---
    Being crazy only means I'm smarter than you
    ---

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Location- Teaberry Coffee Shop
    Status- Day
    Role- Feral
    Items- Bag, cat

Landy smiled again as Glaiza got up to go work, noting the sad look on her face again. Then she reached in her purse, pulled out her bottle of painkillers and took two, washing them down with the last of her coffe.

She went back into the kitchen and found a place to put her purse. She put her cup with the dirty dishes.

There were a few employees preparing for the day in the kitchen and she introduced herself, informing them that she had been hired. She looked around, getting used to the setting and equipment.

The feeling that something was wrong with Glaiza followed her all day. While one of the employees was showing her how to work one of the machines, Landy asked about it.

"Did something happen to Glaiza? She seemed kinda... depressed earlier. Do you know anything?" she asked, trying to word her question carefully. But the employee stared at her like she was stupid.

"The original boss died yestarday. It was on the news. They were really close, like family. She found him. She's trying to pull through but its really hard for her," she said.

Landy was shocked. She hadnt realized that anything that serious could be the problem. She wanted to do something. She would have to bring Glaiza to see the Madam.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Senior Member Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Green Tea
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2012 09:42 AM
    Threads

Role: Guardian
    Items: Boots, computer

"Thanks." Duo said happy that Seda wasn't to mad. "I'm glad you are a forgiving person."

Seda let out a laugh, scoffing. "Forgiving?" she murmured just enough for Duo to hear. "Haven't heard someone tell me that in a while. I don't consider myself one." She walked back to the table, grabbed her boots and sat on the ground, putting them on as she talked. "I just think I have bigger things to deal with than some guy with issues." She paused, remembering how angry the Nightmare seemed to be. "Or a giant suit of armour with the same."

"I'm here just like you." Duo said sarcastically.

"Of course," Seda shot back with a smirk, standing up. "Or else that trick with the card just now would mean you'd be giving David Copperfield a run for his money. Thanks, by the way."

"We could wait here, or we could check through one of these computers and see the Guardians dispatched here and find them ourselves." Duo said energetically.

"Now that's more like it, Sunshine," Seda said with a laugh, sitting at one of the computer terminals and spinning around in the chair. Letting her left arm dangle freely, she bit her lip as she used only her right hand to enter her required information. While the computer was searching, she grabbed a piece of paper and a pencil from her suitcase.

"We should get a message out to them," she said, not knowing that Piers had already asked a high-level tech to contact them. "Guardian HQ. ASAP. Location attached. PS: Bring coffee and doughnuts." She paused for a moment before furiously scribbling out the last line. "Sorry."

The computer let out a soft Ding!, indicating that the records were there and waiting. "Rose, Allen. Hanayume, Rio." She raised an eyebrow, not recognizing either name. "You know them?" she asked, turning to Duo.

Not knowing where I'm going; but I know where I've been...

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

(OOC: Just waiting on Cross before I post again as Karn. Anyone know where he went?)

Jace
    Role: Vagrant
    Items: N/A

Jace was whistling like always. Also a nursery ryhmes. Always one his mother had taught him. She was a great teacher. The kids she looked after loved her. Maybe thats why Jace hated her. Why should he had had to share her with everyone? She was his. Well now she definatly was. All stored away and unable to live. Jace smiled to himself.

Zen jumped down from the rooftop and landed directly in front of him. Zen gave Rod his body back so he could speak with the man.
    "You must be the one with the strong nightmare are you not?" Rod asked the man, " If so, I have a question for you to answer. I want to know if you would consider joining me in taking down the Guardians."

Jace jumped slightly. The last thing he expected was a stranger walking up to him and asking these things. He burst into laughter and hugged his sides as it begun to hurt. Jace swung an arm around the fellow as he finally stopped laughing. He smiled a very happy grin.
    "Of course I would my new friend. In fact I was just thinking the same thing. I've got a surprise back at my place for dealing with them. How about I take you to it? It doesn't bite." He joked, "Oh I'm Jace my new, new friend. Do you like nursery rhymes?"
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Silver Ribbon Four Leaf Clover Teal Ribbon
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2019 02:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aspirantgarde

(OOC: Very sorry Valk, everyone; hopefully I'll have no more delays).

Items: Guardian radio, cell phone

Piers began to laugh along with Karn, remembering the event Karn was describing. “Yeah, I remember…and you’re right, none of this was detailed in the job description.” Piers laughed again, and he could have sworn that he heard Karn say something while he was laughing, but it wasn’t loud enough for him to discern.

What was evident was the sudden change in temperature, a coolness that seemed to actually emanate from Karn. It was then that Piers realized that Karn had his hand outstretched, something he had done only a few times before, but always before he summoned Gray. “Karn…what are you doing?” Piers stammered out, his cheerfulness turning to nervousness. It seemed that Karn’s attitude had vastly improved, so what was he doing now? Was he showing something to Piers, or was he reverting back to the state that he had earlier found himself in? Either way, it all took Piers by surprise.

Piers had abandoned the main part of his plan by taking Karn out of the armored vehicle at his behest. Only one more feature of his plan remained to keep the situation under control, but it was a back-up; if Karn summoned Gray and was able to get inside, everything would be more difficult…more difficult and more potentially fatal for Piers.

There was no time, and he knew he would probably fail to get Karn inside the armored vehicle before Gray appeared, but if there was a chance he had to take it. He reached under Karn’s arms and tugged him back to the heavy open doors of the armored vehicle, ready to stop if he found that he was overreacting and that Karn was still coherent. If Karn was indeed reverting to his earlier stage, Piers would probably have no time to get him inside of the armored vehicle and thus separate the two as he had done in HQ; yet, he had to try. If that failed, the last feature of his plan would have to suffice; a rather neanderthal approach, admittedly, and one Piers had only thought of as a last ditch effort. Either way, he hoped he was overreacting and that Karn would soon say, “Put me down, you idiot! I’m just seeing if Gray’s changed!” or something to that effect.

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Karn
    Role: Guardian?

Karn closed his eyes and just threw his head back as Piers was dragging him back towards the armoured car. The same chill ran up his spine that had always been a part of Gray. Slowly Karn opened his eyes. The wind increased around him and the tempreture dropped again. Then with a heavy crunch on the grass and a creak of metal, Gray stood in front of him. Gleaning with silver from the morning light, he stood as proud and as power as he once had.
    Karn smiled and whispered to Gray,
    "Hello old friend."

Karn grabbed Piers hand and pushed it off him. He hit the grass with a thud. Gray walked over and extended a hand. Karn grabbed it and felt Gray melt over him as he had done many times before. Karn was pulled up by the flowing metal. He extended the other hand and Karn excepted. Slowly he was sucked up into him. Inside everything was the same. The same cold chill, the same dark space. Gray was, as Gray was. Karn just smiled. But inside he could feel some kind of saddness. Gray felt like it wept. Karn's smile faded slightly. Then he dissmissed him. As Gray slowly returned to mist Karn was left standing for a moment on broken legs.
    "Looks like he is just as emotional as me then." Karn spoke slowly. He smiled to Piers before his legs gave way and he hit he ground. "I'm going to need that drink now please." He said with a laugh and cough.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

“This is a problem,” Piers thought as he saw Gray appear right in front of Karn and himself, blocking their way to the armored vehicle. It was then that Karn pushed him away and fell to the ground, only to take his place inside of Gray, exactly what Piers had feared from the beginning.

Fortunately, Gray’s appearance was back to normal. Also, he made no move to attack. “Skitters…” Piers thought to himself, then decided against taking any action until he discovered, as best he could, what Karn would do. Waiting too long could be a fatal mistake, however. Piers was relieved when Gray disappeared, leaving him amazed at the fact that Karn was standing on his severely wounded legs. He raced over to him as he fell, asking for a drink with his old sense of humor.

“Karn…well, at least Gray seems to be back to normal, and so do you.” There was no available diagnosis, no reasons or explanations as to Karn’s recent malady, yet these signs were positive. Piers laughed when Karn requested a drink, saying through his laughter, “Well, I told the rest that I’d come back with you when we figured this out. You seem to be fine…I mean, barring the wounds and all. But how do you feel? Gray was back to normal, and that’s good…can we trust he’ll stay that way? I wonder what started all this?” Piers wanted to be sure that Karn would be able to control himself at HQ. If not the results would be disastrous, and HQ didn’t need any additional problems.

Piers knew that his guess was as good as Karn’s, as he had no memory of the past events. At any rate, Piers was relieved to see Karn doing so well, despite his injuries. “Karn, I’ll take you at your word. If you think you can handle what’s been happening to you, I’ll gladly take you back. Besides, I think we’re about to regroup and possibly have more Guardians with us.”

A beep from Piers’s cell phone interrupted him. He had missed a message, and he opened it to see Melinda’s latest message appear on his screen. Opening it, his heart dropped. Fortunately, by the end of the message he was relieved. She had not been identified as a Watcher by the Vagrant, but she had seen a Vagrant nonetheless, and also a Feral in a coffee shop, and one had used illusions…just as the tech had described the incident at HQ to Piers!

“One sec, Karn.” Piers sent a quick text to Melinda. “Whr r u now?” Wasting no time, he quickly called Teaberry. No sense in sending Guardians to Teaberry if the Vagrant was gone. Ferals all had to be dealt with more gingerly, usually beginning with questioning. After all, many of them had limited knowledge of the nightmares themselves. Either way, if the Feral was still there the Guardians needed to make some form of contact. He had no description of the Feral, and only had one of the Vagrant if it turned out to be the same one that attacked HQ. Given the illusion skill, it most likely was.

Waiting for someone to answer, Piers would quickly decide if anyone in the coffee shop matched the description of the Vagrant who attacked HQ. Piers would either have to talk to Glaiza or someone he knew at the coffee shop who would tell him about customers inside or he would have to get creative, probably imitating a concerned brother and giving the description of the Vagrant that attacked HQ. He went over what the tech had told him on the phone concerning the Vagrant, trying to remember how he had described him. Not wanting to upset Karn with the news, knowing he’d want to track the Vagrant down immediately, Piers kept the information to himself as he awaited an answer at Teaberry, also hoping to receive word from Melinda soon.

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Role: watcher
    Items: cell phone, tracking device

melina woke from the beeping of her cellphone. She looked at the message and responded "at you house, had vision, one of us is a traitor, watch out for the insane one". She sended the message and wondert if the traitor was someone they already knew or a new enemy. she stood up and made herself some tea 'insane one, most guardians are sane, vagrants and ferals have semi control' she took a sip 'maybe a watcher the visions could drive one pretty crazy...' she sighed and sat at the table.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads

Items: MP3 player

Jace jumped slightly. The last thing he expected was a stranger walking up to him and asking these things. He burst into laughter and hugged his sides as it begun to hurt. Jace swung an arm around the fellow as he finally stopped laughing. He smiled a very happy grin.
    "Of course I would my new friend. In fact I was just thinking the same thing. I've got a surprise back at my place for dealing with them. How about I take you to it? It doesn't bite." He joked, "Oh I'm Jace my new, new friend. Do you like nursery rhymes?"

" Yeah I guess, as long as you don't go to an extreme with it." Rod said, " Also my name is Rodeaux but just call me Rod." Jace said that had a surprise back at his place and Rod curious to know what this "surprise" was.
    " If you don't mind me asking, would you show me this surprise you're talking about and your nightmare because you've seen mine already." Rod said eager to see his nightmare, " I also want to know if there are others with you besides me?"

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Karn

Karn laughed.
    "Come on man. You really think I'd do something stupid enough to get you hurt." He slapped Piers on the shoulder friendly, "Not you man. We get few friends we can trust in this world. Your one of mine." He smiled and lent as much strength to Piers so he could get him into the back of the car again. He wasn't sure himself what was going on but time wasn't on his side to figure out. Gray had changed as mcuh as he had and that lingering feeling to sadness he had felt still bothered him. However telling Piers might only distract him from the more important events right now. Piers didn't need that. None of them did.
    "Lets get back to HQ now. I've got someone to say sorry to and a drink waiting for me." He said.

Jace

"I like you Roddy. 'Cos you like rhymes. So lets go see my new pet, new friend." Jace joked about. He then lead the way for Rod towards what seemed like a ruined house, that had collasped in on itself. He grinned as he stood in front of it.
    "What you think? My home away from home." He grinned, "Oh and it's just us three for now. Seems some people are too weak to take on Guardians." He then summon Thanatos to his hand and brought him down in front of him.
    "What are you doing with this nightmare, boy."
    "Recruiting just like you said."
    "Why him? He has no talents, boy."
    "Oh but he does. He can sense Nightmares by their energy. Yep thought we were powerful."
    No responses meant Thanatos was satisfied. Jace swung him in front of him and a hole seemed to open. A cut through the illusion he had made to hide the house. He stepped in and waved his hand to get Rod to follow.
    "Hey Gilly." He shouted out, "I've got a new friend I want you to meet. Don't go dying on me eh, we have a lot to do." Jace smiled as he looked around for Gill.

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Landy walked around all day almost like a zombie. She went through the motions of learning how to use the machines and protocols for serving the customers.

Throughout the whole day, though, her thoughts were focused on how to help Glaiza. She tried calling the Madam but she wouldnt anwser her phone.

'Coocky old bat probably lost it,' she thought but even in her mind it sounded joking. That woman had been like a mother to her.

By the time she was told that there was nothing else for right now and that she could come in tomorrow, she had decided. She was going to visit the Madam that night before she went in to the hospital.

As Landy was gathering her stuff to go visit the Madam to talk to her about Glaiza, the phone rang. She looked at it, then looked around. She didnt know if she was allowed to anwser it but no one else was there.

She picked up. "Hello?" she asked, waiting for someone to anwser.

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Things seemed to be getting better by the moment, and as Piers waited for someone to answer the phone at Teaberry, Karn seemed to truly be back to normal. “And I trust you. Just trying to be vigilant in case something happened again. But, like I said, I trust you. Oh, and about that apology…just be careful. Seda’s, well…kind of like you. Be prepared for a tongue lashing.” Piers then smiled and said, “Let’s go back.”

Piers helped Karn back into the armored car and then heard a very familiar, albeit quite unexpected voice on the other line of his cell phone. “Landy?! Landy, is that you? This is Piers. What are you…wait, never mind. I’m sorry to rush Landy, but I need a favor. Are you at the phone near the register? Can you tell me if there is a boy inside who…”

Piers struggled to remember the description of the Vagrant who had attacked HQ. Suddenly, he realized that the description he had gained was unsatisfactory; the details he had received were few, and he was unable to discern what the true form of the Vagrant was or just an illusion, as that was one of his noted skills used during the attack. He gave Landy everything he could. “Well, he’s a dark-haired young man…any of those in there?” Piers feared an over generalized answer to a vague request, but he had to inquire nonetheless.

Piers waited for her response as he remained beside Karn in the back of the armored car. Hearing a message appear on his phone, he opened it while keeping the line open, the text appearing on the screen from Melinda. It wasn’t completely reassuring, but the important part was there: Melinda was safe at his house again. The rest would have to be documented at HQ, and Piers could only speculate what it meant. A traitor? An insane traitor?

Piers jumped out of the back, shut the doors, and climbed into the driver’s seat, dismissing Skitters. He began to drive back to HQ as he awaited Landy’s answer, wondering simultaneously what she was doing answering the phone there and if all was well with her work at the hospital.

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads

Items: MP3 Player

Rod saw his nightmare and thought that a nightmare used as a weapon was unreal but he can transform into his nightmare so he figured that his abilities were unreal. The house Jace mentioned looked like it was no the verge of completely collapsing but Jace cut through what looked like an illusion and his real house was behind it.

" Illusions, nice" Rod said calmly as he was invited to come inside, " If it's only three of us, we need to get more people to join us."
    Rod heard Jace call a person's name and he figured it was a guy cause no girl would ever want to be named gill.
    "Zen, what do think? Can we trust him?" Rod asked Zen in his mind.

" It would be best if we just lay low and see if we can get others to join us but I think we should do it alone." Zen said.

Rod entered the house to see a man who looked liked he had been through hell and back. Rod figured he must be Gill but by the look of things he looked liked a pet of some sort.
    "You must be Gill, I'm Rod by the way." Rod said. He wanted to be friendly if he wants to be able to work with the both of them.
    Last edited by The Rogue Devil; 08-06-2009 at 05:02 PM.

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

The lazy demon kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2014 11:30 PM
    Threads

Items: Cell Phone

"Oh! So that's who's comi-.....Nope never heard of 'em." Duo said in a loud and then serious voice. "There are many-a-Guardian that have come and

gone so I tend to forget people's names and faces, because normally I won't know them for long, it wastes brain power ya' see." Duo made King

appear. "King, go get me some water." King started to walk out of the room with shaking his head. "Shut up, I ain't lazy. I'm just talking and if I wasn't I

would have got it myself." By the time Duo finished his statement King had already left. "Well, back to the point. What I'm trying to say is if I have met

them I don't remember." King walked back in with a bottle of water handing it to Duo. "Thank you." King sighed and disappeared. "While I'm thinking of

nightmares, I wonder how Karn and Piers are doing. He's might be in the middle of something so I'll send him a message." Duo pulled out his cell phone

and texted a message to Piers. It read "how r things goin?" Duo pressed send and put his phone back up. He turned back towards Seda. "Now, about those

Doughnuts."

I MADE IT.

Quotes: To be a man you must have honor and a penis (Shin-chan)

Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Location- Teaberry Coffee Shop
    Status- Day
    Role- Feral
    Items- Bag, cat

Landy looked around the half-filled coffee shop. There were a couple of dark haired guys, neither of which were particuallary young.

"Mmm... I dont see anyone right this minute bu-" she stopped short, thinking of the boy from this morning, the one who had been so rude.

"NO! There was the rudest, crudest, snot-nose little PUNK in here this morning, Dr. Piers and I swear if I could have gotten my hands on him, oh he would have been in for it! But he was young, dark haired, about the only one we've really had today, though I'm not a good source. I've been kind of... sick, I guess," Landy babbled, not sure why Dr. Piers sounded so worried.

"Is something wrong, Dr. Piers? Why is the little runt important?" she asked, hoping to get some anwsers but her efforts were forgotten quickly as she let out a small squeal. "I got a job at the Teaberry, Dr. Piers! Thats why I'm here and anwsered the phone," she said, her voice beaming her happy, confident vibes through the phone.
    Last edited by Red&Stiletto; 08-06-2009 at 06:37 PM.

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

“So, he’s already left…I’ll note that he was there in the log at HQ. Why did he go there in the first place?” Piers thought to himself, grateful for Landy’s information. “Oh, why am I interested in him? Well…you know, Landy, you’re the last person I’d wish to lie to, so I’m afraid I can’t say. I’m sorry…I know it must be rather odd for me to call all of a sudden and ask about that, and I truly appreciate your input. I’m also sorry to hear that you’ve been sick.”

Piers couldn’t help but laugh at Landy’s excitement over her new job at the coffee shop, as well as the fact that, like Glaiza and the late owner of Teaberry, she called him “Dr.” “Oh, you’re working there now? You’ll do a great job, I’m sure of it…but, if Lloyd possessed a quarter of the intellect that your cat has, he’d have hired you on salary. No matter. If you want, when I go back to work, I’ll get you on salary for sure.” Piers was confident he could do so, and could see Landy excelling at the hospital.

“So, I guess you’ve probably met Glaiza by now? Will you send her my regards? And if you see that guy again, will you please give me a call immediately? Oh, and it’s best if he doesn’t know you and I have spoken, just in case. I owe you one, Landy. Sorry to go so fast…call anytime and get well soon.”

Piers had to hang up the cell phone in order to radio HQ. He was getting close and had to radio Karn’s status and a request for his wheelchair to be brought out to the entrance. Right after doing so, he received a message from Duo inquiring as to how things were going. "Fine, he seems btr and no prblms; cming bk now," he responded.

Piers exited the armored car and walked to the large back doors of the vehicle, opening them and smiling in at Karn. “Alright, Karn, we’re back. I think I’ll stay back a little during your apology if you don’t mind.” Piers jumped in, helped Karn out of the armored car and into the wheelchair, and walked beside him to the entrance. “The ball is in your court, Karn.” Piers said as they approached the entrance.
    Last edited by Cross Avantgarde; 08-06-2009 at 10:21 PM.

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2015 01:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

Role: Watcher

Chinatsu walked downstairs and heard voices.

"Rose, Allen. Hanayume, Rio. You know them?" Seda said.

She walked closer into the room and saw Duo and Seda. Doughnuts? What the hell? "Umm..Excuse me." She said trying to get their attention. "What are you guys doing?" She asked looking at them confused. She looked as if she just woke up. Her hair needed to be brushed a couple of times and had a tired look in her eyes. She was still wearing a nightgown from when she went up to her room in the HQ. Her voice sounded a bit groggily even. She knew it wasnt the best way to make an appearance but she still did.
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Senior Member Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Green Tea
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Items: Computer

"There are many-a-Guardian that have come and gone so I tend to forget people's names and faces, because normally I won't know them for long, it wastes brain power ya' see."

"It's easier that way," Seda murmured, trying to preoccupy herself with the computer and the words in front of her eyes. "If you don't know them very long, you don't get attached to them. So when the time comes when you actually have to leave them," she paused. "Or when they leave you..." She cleared her throat. "When that time comes, it makes it so much easier to just go on working."

King walked back in with a bottle of water handing it to Duo. "Thank you." King sighed and disappeared.

"And that's why having a Nightmare with human form is useful," Seda said in a deadpan, hiding a laugh. "The last time I asked Vid to get something for me, he ended up scaring the entire apartment complex," she told him, rubbing the bridge of her nose as she remembered what had happened in the city where she stayed before coming here. "Guess it's my fault everyone thought it was haunted, deserted the place and it eventually closed it down. Whoops," she continued, sticking her tongue out and continuing her reading of the files.

"Now, about those doughnuts."

She gave him a thumbs up and was about to answer when she saw a girl enter the room. The girl was definitely not one of the technicians and Seda wondered if this was the other Watcher that Duo had been talking about.

"Umm..Excuse me." She said trying to get their attention. "What are you guys doing?"

"Hey there," Seda said, spinning in the computer chair and giving the girl a wave. "The name's Seda. Just thinking of getting something to eat. I think we deserve it after the long night we all just had," she told the girl, yawning widely and realizing that she was more tired than she thought. "Breakfast. Or lunch. Or both. What time is it, anyway?" Leaning back into the chair and stretching her good arm, she took a few deep breaths. "Forgive my sluggishness. I just burned off my painkillers high and now I just need sugar and coffee."
    Last edited by Talli; 08-07-2009 at 02:36 AM. Reason: Edited the time

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Karn

Karn laughed to himself.
    "Good to know you have my back then, eh?" He joked to Piers as he wheeled himself in. The distance he had to travel seemed a lot longer then it was. Some looks from techs and workers made him ashamed at what had happened before. Some seemed scared but a large amount looked glad to see he was back. It made Karn feel like he was home. He wheeled himself along to where all the voices were discussing something. He made his way in carefully past the watcher. He spent a few moments listening ebfore he spoke.
    He looked towards Seda.
    "Em...Look I apoligise for before. It kinda wasn't my fault. But in some ways it was. I lost my temper and it seems like that had something to do with it all. Well what I'm saying is Sorry." He bowed his head to Seda. Then after a moment he rasied it.
    "On another note." He relaxed a lot more now, "If we are going out for food. Hows about Teaberry Coffee Shop? I bet Piers would love to go here. His dear Glaiza works there." He looked over his shoulder at Piers and laughed. It felt good to be around friends.
    Last edited by Valkarma; 08-07-2009 at 07:57 AM.

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Piers breathed a sigh of relief, noticing that Karn was showing a huge amount of humility; this was rare, and he was surprised. When Karn mentioned his “dear Glaiza,” however, he rolled his eyes and sighed. Karn loved putting him on the spot.

“Nothing would make me happier, Karn. Unfortunately, I haven’t slept since yesterday and I’m exhausted…still on third-shift schedule, you see? However, a good friend of mine, Landy, is working there now. If you all would like to go and hang out, seeing as how a break for you wouldn’t be the worst idea, that’s good. If so, please greet Landy for me. I’ll stay here and wait to see if any Guardians show up. Okay, honestly I’m just going to go up to the aerie to sleep, but they’ll notify me if they arrive. Ahh, another thing: I believe the Vagrant who attacked HQ left Teaberry a while ago. I’ll put it in the log. I got this info from Melinda and Landy. Keep your eyes sharp if you intend to go, okay?”

Piers noticed that Chinatsu was in the room. She seemed fine and unscathed in wake of the attack, and Piers was pleased. “I’ll take over whatever night duty needs to be done when I wake up. Oh, and Melinda’s at my house in case I forgot to tell any of you, so don’t be worried.” Turning to leave he suddenly looked over his shoulder and said to Karn, “And I don’t think Glaiza’s working right now; she didn’t pick up,” knowing that his friend would realize that he wasn’t turning down a chance to see Glaiza again, it’s just that she wasn’t there.

Piers took the elevator to the HQ’s aerie, atop which were stationed antennas and even one beacon. Piers loved to study there, but for now he would sleep on the one bed inside of the small atrium of the aerie. It didn’t take long for him to fall asleep, and his relief over Karn’s condition and Melinda’s safety helped to get him there quickly. The cell phone and radio remained on, just in case anyone needed to contact him.

Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Green Tea
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Seda was still leaning back in the swivel chair, letting her head hang over the seat back, when she heard someone coming into the room and approaching them. Turning in the swivel chair to let her see, she saw the two Guardians. "Whatthe-" she began, before attempting to spring to her feet. And failing, falling on the floor.

"My bad," she muttered, quickly standing up and dusting herself off. She stared at the man she had argued with, eyes narrowed and arms crossed over her chest (though the left one was crossed a little crookedly, thanks to the bandages).

"Em...Look I apoligise for before. It kinda wasn't my fault. But in some ways it was. I lost my temper and it seems like that had something to do with it all. Well what I'm saying is Sorry." He bowed his head to Seda. Then after a moment he rasied it.

She listened as he talked, nodding her head very slowly and bringing her arms down to her sides. "Well," she said with a shrug. "I guess it was my fault too. You know them painkillers." She paused to wind her finger around her ear, making the crazy sign. "Make you a little crazy."

"On another note." He relaxed a lot more now, "If we are going out for food. Hows about Teaberry Coffee Shop? I bet Piers would love to go here. His dear Glaiza works there." He looked over his shoulder at Piers and laughed. It felt good to be around friends.

"Anywhere that serves good stuff is fine with me," Seda said, folding up her coat and rolling down the sleeves of her turtleneck. "Let's try this again," she told the man she deduced was Karn. "The name's Seda." She said, punching his shoulder lightly as a greeting. "And if you'll buy me a good stiff drink at this Teaberry place, we'll call it even."

(OOC: Seda is 18 and the legal drinking age where I'm from is 18. Apologies to anyone who's from a country with a legal drinking age of 21 and is offended by underage drinking.)

Old and Cranky Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2009 11:44 PM
    Threads

Harue suddenly finds himself back in the place of his birth and consumption. Well not really his birth nor consumption in the traditional sense. But the place after the war. The oni man were strutting around staring at their servants of war. The captain was looking for his favorite and Harue was trying not to be seen. After all this man had killed his parents. Harue stared at all the older men and boys. He hoped he wasn't chosen. The captain took off his mask as if to let a dying breeze of battle blow on him one last time. The captain was a frightening man. He had a hooked nose, he wore one large hoop earring on the left and a small hoop earring on the right, a battle cuirass on his chest, and a metal armor skirt. Harue wasn't sure what they were called. The man's eyes quickly darted to Harue and Harue tried to hide. The captain smiled with his rotten teeth and pointed with his infected long nails.
    "That one will be my last choice," the captain said.
    That decision had associated Harue's mind to go into a dream montage of the man's hands and the other servants, his family, blood. Over and over again screaming and torment. Captains laughing and his pleading to not be touched. Harue opened his eyes. Maybe not from the bad dream itself, but he woke up.
    It was sort of well awkward as the world was fuzzy in the beginning, but he knew where it was. It was the Guardian headquarters. His head felt like two tons of concrete had been poured out into his head. And now it was trying to expand and explode out. He shook his head.

Wedding is in October. And I'm going to be a dad. Super excited.

Trojan.FlyStudio.I i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-10-2012 03:53 AM
    Threads

(OOC: Apologies for not posting any sooner!)

Gill

Role: Watcher

Running around in circles, talking to non-existent voices. Yep. Is this really my world now?

Gill searched the darkness for the origin of the whistling sound. The whistle was a familiar melody. It reminded Gill of a dirge.

"Hey Gilly." The voice said then it whistled again.

"Who--?"

"Who?"

"Gill."

"Huh?"

"Hey Gilly."

The shadows formed shapes, twisted and turned until a boy stepped out of the shadows and smiled at him. Gill stared confused for a moment. The boy looked exactly like him. Oh, but his eyes. His eyes were deep pools of red and his skin was pure and white with blotches of black at his neck.

"Hey Gilly."

Gill was engulfed with fear as the guy walked towards him. His face was plastered with a smile, his posture a lot better than his. He looked like a more confident Gill, a stronger Gill. Somebody unafraid.

"Who are you?" Gill asked, even though he knew.

"Me?" the guy asks. "I'm the Watcher."

"What?"

"I am your visions. I hand you your demise." he smiles. "IT seems that you have turned yourself absolutely crazy, Gill. No refuge, no existence, no power. And here I am as a result of your subconsious defense. I am you. Your idea of a Watcher. Pretty."

"What?" he said, confused.

"Oh Gill." The boy says holding his hand and squeezing it. "You are so alone. so pathetic. You're so pitiful I want to kill you." He paused. "Just kidding."

Gill slapped the boy's hand away and proceeded to climb up of the hole he fell off on. "Leave me alone you--you..."

But the boy was not there anymore. In his place was a little girl with huge glasses and a ponytail. It looked like an eight-year-old Nerisa.

"Sister always gets best grades, doesn't she? Always the best stuff, best career, best everything. Right Gill? Bad sis. Bad, badd sis."

The girl's neck split open and a gush of blood spewed out. Her white dress slowly turned crimson, soaking her whole dress red.

Gill whimpered in horror and pushed himself up the hole. He ran around the house looking for a place to hide, knowing it wouldnt really do him any good.

Just then, he heard somebody rattle the door, voices were laughing and talking. He heard the other one belonged to Jace and the other one felt like a Vagrant.

As Jace opened the door, Gill ran forward to meet them. The new Vagrant began to introduce himself but he paid not much heed.

"There's a wild Nightmare in this house." Gill cried. "A wild Nightmare without a host. I-I didn't think this was possible."

A low cackle resonated within the hole on the floor.

++

Nerisa

Role: Feral
    NPC: John Callaway

"Pooling together our info meant for some serious discussion." Nerisa said.

Callaway sat on the bench of the park, savoring the cool evening breeze. He just lighted a cigarette as he sat, and the glow of the smoke looked almost nostalgic.

"You look like a Marlboro commercial." Nerisa scowled. SHe hates being ignored. "That with the stupid satisfied smile and this god-awful silence."

"I think the word is "peace" not "silence." Callaway replied. "Anyway, you seem to be ignorant of both. More so, the latter."

Nerisa grunted huffily. "You so remind me of--ugh. Nevermind." she said, taking out tons of paper and files, dropping them on the bench beside Callaway.

"According to the information we both gathered, peculiar behavior around town happened around one month ago. Reports of random people disappearing for a whole night and being found the next. After a week, 80% of those people turn up in the Psych Ward.

"Police have ruled out kidnapping, syndicates,or drug-rings. COs honestly, no ransom was demanded, the individuals were never hurt. The peculiar thing is, everytime somebody disappears and found the next night, somebody else ends up dead.

"The casualties are never connected. A highschool kid disappears, next day, a 37-year-old man is dead in the gutter. No explanation between the two. They've never met and there's no motive. Add to the fact there is not a shred of evidence the two people had ever even made brief contact. It's just stupid really, but it's like a life for a life thing. HEY are you listening??"

"Course." Callaway says, using the smoke to form a perfect smoke ring. "But these are things the police already know. Seriously, you spent your whole day on that?"

Nerisa grunted irritatedly. "No, I did not spend my time only on that!!"she cried. "Here! Look at something else I saw. I went back on the last 10 years of this town's police files and--"

"YOU WHAT?" Callaway retorted.

"I took a quick peep."

"Those files are classified! How the hell did you get your hands on--"

"Details!" Nerisa clucked her tongue impatiently. "Anyway, as I was saying, I took a look at ten years before and I think I found a pattern."

Callaway dropped his cigarette and crushed it under his shoe.

"You should throw that." Nerisa said shrilly.

Callaway ignored her and furrowed his brow. "What pattern?"
    Last edited by i_say_sabotage; 08-07-2009 at 03:46 PM.

It is hard to say there is a reason for being anywhere
    Even if you retrace your steps

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Jace

Jace moved Gill aside. A grin looping up his face. A Nightmare. A wild one. So much fun. He hopped down the hole to where Gill had been. He scanned around trying to find whatever it was. It was dark and hard to see. He whistled softly. Then he heard a whistle in return. He grinned and whistled the next part. It returned with the end of the song.
    Jace grinned,
    "Do you know the muffin man,
    The muffin man, the muffin man,
    Do you know the muffin man,
    That lives in Drury Lane?" Jace sung lightly.

"Yes, I know the muffin man,
    The muffin man, the muffin man,
    Yes, I know the muffin man,
    That lives on Drury Lane." Replied the voice. Then stepping out the shadows emerged Jace but without the same eyes. Much more black. It grinned Like Jace would. Thanatos hung it its hands. Near everything was the same.

"I was right. It is me." Jace said smiling. He tiltied his head and watched the copy do the same. "I'm not a bad singer."

"I couldn't agree more. Though it was nothing compared to mother." It said.

"Yes but Mother was always the best. Thats why we had to keep her..."

"...To ourselves." It agreed. It sat down at the same time as Jace. Both of the dispeling Thanatos.

"Of course we did. It was unfair otherwise. But we always keep her here." He tapped his head. It copied. "Your like a mirror ain't you?"

"Your like a mirrors ain't you? I'm a reflection."

"Of course how silly of me." Jace tapped his forhead as if it was a common thing to to realise. "It would be fun if you were more. the world needs more like me."

"Of course." It nodded and agreed.

Jace began thinking of how to deal with it. He guessed it would be having the same thought. So agreession would be met with agression. It peeked his interest if he could best himself. But not now. Jace pondered of what to do for the moment and watched it do the same. It was kinda fun.

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Role:Vagrant
    Items: Cell phone, ipod, sketch book and Tarot Cards

Meril sat down in the coffee shop and took her Tarot cards out of her bag.. As she sat down, Moir looked over her shoulder and watched her shuffle the cards and place them on the table.

"You know its kinda creepy when you look over my shoulder." Moir sat beside her and looked at the cards. Meril smiled and waited for a waitress to pass by.

"Way better." And soon enough, a waitress came by and looked at Meril.

"What would you like?" Meril pondered what was on the menu then looked at the waitress.

"Orange Peco tea and a slice of Tira Mesu would be great." The waitress took the order and left right away.

"You know, if you have too many sweets, you'll get fat."
    Moir had replied while looking at the cards. Meril looked at Moir and glared at her.

"You say that all the time and no matter how much I do eat, I never get fat. What's the point in saying something that could happen when it won't?" Moir snickered and giggled.

"Your metabolism will fail someday. It always happens."
    Meril shrugged off the comment as the waitress came and delivered her order.

"Thank you." She took a bite and smiled.

"I love the food here! Its amazing!" Moir looked away from the cards and out the window. Meril enjoyed her Tira Mesu while it lasted then waited for the waitress to pass by again to ask for another piece.

"The cards don't seem to be saying much today. Except the theme card doesn't correlate with the final card. That's odd. Something new is going on I guess and it seems to be coming soon. What do you think?" Moir perched her chin on her hand and looked outside the window, watching people pass by.

"I don't really believe in those cards. They seem more like a fairy tale or fantasy to me. There created to just make life more interesting." Meril smiled at Moir and then asked the waitress for another piece.

"That is true. They do make life more interesting. But, all of mine actually came true. You can't possibly tell me that these cards are fake." Moir had this huge grin on her face that seemed plesant yet not.

"I didn't say that the cards were fake. I was implying that the fortunes were fake."
    Meril sighed and looked out the window. She loved to see people pass her by as if she didn't exist. And sometimes, she really wished she didn't but that all changed when she met Moir. Meril chuckled at the memory and then picked up her cards. Moir was fascinated by a goth that passed by with multiple piercings.

"If you become too rebellious, you might turn out like her." Meril looked at the goth girl and then got her sketch book.

"Highly doubted. I wouldn't have that many piecings. I don't want to attract or get hit by lightning. But besides that point, that was very rude."
    Moir shrugged at her comment then looked at Meril's sketch book.

"What are you doing now?" Meril took out a pencil and began to draw something she had in her dream last night. The only thing she could remember from that dream was the wishing well with black tentacles of darkest seeping out of it.

"Do you know what it means Moir?" She watched Meril carefully, taking in all the detail she was putting on the page.

"How should I know? I'm not a mind reader or a psychic. But what I do know, is that wishing well, is not a good sign."

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information