AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 75 of 96 FirstFirst ... 25 65 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 85 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,875 of 2393

Thread: RPG: Nightmare Hunt (A Supernatural/Mystery RPG)

Senior Member Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Grey Ribbon Silver Ribbon L Laptop
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2013 08:48 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: RPG: Nightmare Hunt (A Supernatural/Mystery RPG)

Cerise
    Role: Guardian
    Items: N/A
    Sync: 95% / 0%

"He's in pain? Good!" Cerise lit up, delighted, "In case you haven't noticed, that's what I've been trying to accomplish for the past hour."

She wondered how the clone survived. Metallic bars had been sent like shurikens to destroy all of them. Maybe she missed one, which was very unlikely. Was this possibly a clone too? If he was, she was just wasting time and energy.

"Lap dog?" She had a horribly hoarse laugh even though she had no visible vocal chords. "Yes, that's true, isn't it? Guardians are just sacrificial pawns. The Kings and Queens tell us to kill or to be killed and we do it."

She can't waste time or energy, even though she had all the time in the world. She de-synced with Cirocco. Once again, she had flesh and rich, red hair - just a seemingly ordinary young woman. Cirocco materialized next to her, tall and white, ashes lifting off from his bones.

"But let me tell you, it's never been about the higher-ups in the fight. It's always been about the Guardian next to you."

Cirocco gave a loud neigh and pawed at the air, as if about to charge. Then he galloped around the dome. Ashes trailed behind him, but they did not disappear. They lifted in the air and multiplied until the whole dome was covered in a heavy cloud of ashes. It was very difficult to breathe.

"Have you ever seen the face of a mother after you kill her child in front of her? And then try to tell her it was for the good of the rest of mankind?" Her voice fought against the roar of the ashes."Do you know what I truly want the most? I want to die."

Now that she had a throat h
    er laugh sounded more normal, but oddly less human, "You know, if circumstances were otherwise, I would have asked you to kill me. I'll even thank you for it. But I can't die yet, not until I've purged this world of disgusting Vermin like you!"

In one command the Ashes were swept up by the wind, howling as if in pain, spinning as if they were one body. They sped straight for the spider Nightmare like a swarm of angry bees, forcing themselves into his airways and immobilizing his movement.

"JUST DIE!" she shrieked as the ashes covered and crushed Dizzy into a smaller and smaller black cocoon, "DIE! DIE! DIE!"
    Last edited by Solsaiden Hel; 12-19-2010 at 02:53 AM. Reason: Confused order of events

Senior Member Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Green Tea
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2012 09:42 AM
    Threads

Seda:
    Items: Guardian Radio, cellphone, wallet, whistle
    Sync: 40% (Vidar in anaconda form)

“Again!” Seda barked and Vidar slammed his heavy body onto the rooftop beneath them. They had been at it for only a few minutes, with Seda trying to channel most of her energy into her snake by raising their sync level. A few cracks were already beginning to form underneath him, and she figured less than a dozen more blows would be enough to break through the old cement.

At this level of sync, instead of seeing as she did normally, she saw the world the way a snake would see with its temperature sensors. There were no images with detail, but hazy shapes.

She could see the shape of her snake as he continued to pound away at the cement. All of a sudden, she saw him look up and coil his body back in surprise. He let out a loud hiss of alarm and she spun around.

A shape of a humanoid climbing onto the roof and standing before them, but because of the sync, she could not make out any details. Seda felt the hairs on the back of her neck stand up. This “thing” wasn’t human.

“You the welcoming committee?” she simply said before giving a nod of her head. At the signal, Vidar spun around and swung his tail down hard onto the ground in front of the intruder in some effort to throw them off their game.

Not knowing where I'm going; but I know where I've been...

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Role: Vagrant

Moir rushed up with Zen to meet up with Ozman and Rod. She looked around and didn't know what to do. Moir kept Meril on her shoulder and went towards Zen's side.

"What exactly is going on here?"
    Moir looked a bit father and had seen a dome.

OOC: I am a bit lost at this point. As long as we get it rolling, I can place myself in the situation better and can get things rolling. :3

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads

Sync Level: 100%

Dizzy was swallowed by the ashes and was getting crushed by them in the process. He couldn't move and his eyes were fading, he wanted to rest and regain his strength but he still had Rod to worry about so he couldn't die just yet.

" I can't die just yet.......not yet......." Dizzy said building up his energy, " I can't die yet!!!!"

With his remaining energy, he blew the ashes and the web dome away from the force of impact. He coughed up ashes and struggled to walk over to Cerise.

" I cannot die just yet." Dizzy said staggering, " I can't......"
    He fell to the floor and the sync was no more.

Sync Level: 0%

He looked up at Cerise and smiled, he knew his time had come and he had to accept it.
    " I never once killed anybody, I taught children who had nightmares how to use them for good." Ozman said as his life was fading away, " Don't die because of the mistakes that you have made, learn from them and teach others how to use their powers."

Ozman raised his hand and drew the poison from her body, the poison hit the air and was destroyed instantly.

" I was never a cold blooded killer and I was never vermin." Ozman said with a chuckle, " I've removed the poison but the effect is still there. There is no sense in both of us dying is there?"
    With those last words, Master Shaman Ozman was dead and gone. Styx appeared and nudged his body but saw he was gone. He let out a loud screech and faded away.

" Master......No...." Rod said jumping down from the clock tower, " You can't die!! Please wake up!!!"
    No matter what he did, Ozman did not move and something in Rod snapped.
    " You damn Guardians with your useless powers and rules." Rod said getting up, " He was only training me to be a better person with my nightmare and you took him away from me!! He was like a father to me!!!"
    Rod's body began to change shape and it took on a more lycan appearance. His body grew bigger and stronger until he looked like a splitting image of Zen.
    " You will pay for what you've done...." Rod said showing his blood red pupiless eyes, " I'll make sure you suffer like he did!!!"

Rod's energy was going through the roof and no one could stop him, not even his own nightmare could stop the pain he was going through this time.

" I must stop him before its too late." Zen said running towards the battlefield.

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2015 01:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

Role: Watcher
    Items: Cell Phone

Chinatsu looked to her phone, the anticipation killing her. Flipping her phone, She checked her messages. No New Messages. She sighed. Couldn't she get anything after the long night? With Jace and being dangerous enough to have to be kept in Guardian HQ, it was quite stressful. "Ms. Chinatsu?" The same technician, the one who'd given her Yorick's phone number, stood in her doorway. "Yes? Do you need something?" Chinatsu replied, with an almost disappointed voice. It fitted her at this time, seeing as she really expected to get at least one text from Yorick. "Well, I'd like to inform you that Mr. Yorick is here." She jumped up.

"Thank you!" She burst out of her room and ran towards the entrance. Looking around, she expected to find Yorick around the corner. Yet something troubled her. While happy to find Yorick, the memories of her "escape" replayed over and over again. Jace's face kept looking at her from the bed in the mysterious room. Why did you save me? The question entered her mind like a shrouding mist. Her question would never be answered, not by anyone she'll ever meet.

Snapping back to reality, she finally spotted Yorick. "Yorick!" She called out trying to get his attention.
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Senior Member Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Cerise
    Sync: 0% / 30%

Cerise, completely de-synced, sat down on the ground to catch her breath. Her rich auburn hair fell around her shoulders, her flesh full and soft. She does not know it yet but Ozman's final words will stay with her for a long, long time. The web dome dissipated and time was normal again. What seemed like an hour was actually just a minute in the real world. Cirocco returned to her with his head almost touching the floor, in the way a weary horse would after a long tiring day.
    Sheesh, if I was human, I would so NOT date you. You're a crazy witch, you know that?
    Cerise giggled at his insult, "And what does that make you? My familiar?"
    He nudged her shoulder gently with his nose and she patted the sides of his neck vertebrae. Ashes flaked off where she touched.
    You know you can't do this forever. You should go to law school or something. Or you could teach cute little kindergarten kids. This work is gonna kill both of us.
    "I can't."
    Yes you can.
    "Why do you even try, Cirocco? You know my answer is no."
    Because maybe, someday, what I say might get through that thick skull of yours. Till then, I'll just keep trying.
    "Before that happens, you would have proven yourself completely right first, you know."
    Right about what?
    "About this work killing both of us."
    Rod gave a shout filled with agony. Cerise realized she had forgotten something.
    "Oh, we still have company! Where are my manners?" She smirked, rising to her feet. Cirocco disappeared in a puff of ashes and once again her hair turned white, her flesh wrinkly and aged. She raised a bony hand.

"You're next!"
    Three sharp slices of wind, with a thin line of cold ice in the middle, shot straight for the lycan Vagrant like daggers.

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Rod saw the three slices and easily dodged them with his newfound speed. He quickly unleashed a sonic scream that broke the ground as it flew straight towards Cerise.

" You will pay for this." Rod said unleashing a strong howl, " I'll make you pay with your life!!"

Zen helplessly watched as his friend was so blinded by his pain and rage that it would consume him if he didn't stop.
    " Rod!!! This isn't what Master would want!!!" Zen said grabbing him by the arms, " Please calm down."

" Out of my way Zen." Rod said brushing Zen away like some paper, " I need to finish this."

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Silver Ribbon Four Leaf Clover Teal Ribbon
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2019 02:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aspirantgarde

Yorick
    Items: Guardian radio, cell phone

A familiar voice caused Yorick to turn in his tracks, the driver beside him continuing to walk for a few paces before he, too, turned around. It was Chinatsu, and Yorick smiled as soon as he saw her.

“Heeeeeeey, pretty lady…you’ve got great timing. I’m off to see what Cerise’s up to at the clocktower in town. Care to join me?”

A thought quickly crossed Yorick’s mind. Would it be safe to take Chinatsu out right now? After all, he had just witnessed a nightmare running loose in town.

Then again, Yorick thought, the HQ came under attack just the other day, so

Yorick left the invitation open, hoping she’d say yes. He couldn’t drive, but as long as there was a lady in the car with him he wouldn’t lament his penalization.

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Items: Medicine Bottle

Chinatsu smiled and walked towards Yorick. "Of course, I owe you a lot. Don't I?" She said nothing but the truth. Over the course of events, Yorick had been the second person to save her. He was the one she actually had feelings for. "Did you get my text messages? I sent them earlier but I didn't know if you were busy." Warmth came to her cheeks and, within that second, her entire face was red.

"I saw you in a vision. You were with a girl, not surprising." She said, giving a nervous chuckle. Chinatsu wanted to reach for his hand, her heart speeding up the more she thought about it. He lives through both of us. The words randomly entered her head. She couldn't escape the fact that the same man who attacked HQ and stole away a watcher had saved her. Chinatsu had to get the thought out of her head. She couldn't think of another man in front of Yorick not ever.
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Cerise
    Sync: 30% / 0%

Cerise caused a wide vacuum in front of her, protecting her completely from the sonic waves. Should she bother explaining that sound waves need a medium, such as air, to travel through? Never mind.

"I will give you my offer once again." She spoke slowly and gently, "If you keep on being a Vagrant like this, some Guardian with more fury in his heart will find you. If you choose to be a Guardian, we can train side by side and you can use your powers to help people. If we work together, you and I can save more lives."

It was difficult not to remember the carnage, the screams of anguish. War is horrible and merits the respect it deserves.

"I know the fact that we follow higher-up's orders sounds so disgusting to you. But I will never bet my friends' lives to be someone's lap dog. They are higher up because they are leaders. They are always first in line in battle. I tell you, I've befriended many and I knew two of them who willingly gave their lives for Guardians of much lower rank."

Her voice faltered slightly at some point, suggesting one of those two might have been an intimate friend to her. She paused and bit her lip, suggesting she could have been the lower-ranking Guardian who was saved.

"I do not want to have to destroy another life. I tell you now, if you force me to, I will regret it every single day until I die. Oh, if only you knew."

She looked at him, her pleading eyes filled with such compassion that only forgiven sinners can know.

"So please. Save yourself the rage. It will annihilate you and everyone around you. Believe me, I know. Let us be comrades and not enemies. Please."

She reached an open hand, palm up, offering him friendship.

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Yorick

"Of course, I owe you a lot. Don't I?"

Laughing, Yorick took a few steps towards her. “What? No, no...all part of being a Guardian. Of course, if you insist, then I guess I technically can’t stop you from owing me...let’s say two dates?”

As the driver behind him sighed, Yorick laughed again, completely immersed in his element.

“Okay, he’s getting impatient. I’m glad you’re coming along, Chinatsu. Things are always better when girls are around, don’t you agree?” He began to walk beside Chinatsu towards the driver again.

"Did you get my text messages? I sent them earlier but I didn't know if you were busy."

Yorick’s playful veneer was quickly replaced by one of confusion. It wasn’t like him to miss a call, especially from a member of the opposite sex. “Man, I...hey, let me look at my cell...I don’t remember...”

"I saw you in a vision. You were with a girl, not surprising."

Quickly brandishing his cell phone, he quickly looked at it and grunted. “Seems I let the battery go dead. I’m sorry, Chinatsu...yesterday was a bit—wait, you saw me? You can do that?” Laughing in amazement he added, “Yeah, I was with a woman named Arcelia briefly, then unsuccessfully went after a nightmare that disappeared in the alleys in town. Definitely glad you didn’t see that part. But hey, I’m sure I’ll be able to read the texts when I recharge the phone. Unless you can give me a summation?” His smile had returned by the end of his explanation.

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

" You took my master away yet you say you don't want to destroy me?" Rod said as the tears started to fall, " How can you say that when he asked you to let us leave?"
    His anger grew more and more until it became too much for him to take. He howled and unleashed a wave of energy that shook the ground under them.
    " My master is gone and you want me to become a monster like you?" Rod said walking towards Cerise, " I can never forgive you for what you've done."

Zen appeared out of thin air and kicked Rod away from the Guardian who had tried to calm him down.
    " This isn't what Master would want. Calm down." Zen said readying himself for Rod, " If you won't stop this then I'll have to stop you."

" You side with her over me?" Rod said getting up from the attack," I'll kill you as well since you obviously don't care about the situation."

" I'm sorry, but I heard what Ozman said to this woman and he could've let the poison kill her but he didn't." Zen said, " He told her that was no point in both of them dying and we knew his time was short. Calm down and do what Ozman would want."

" I don't wanna hear it!!!" Rod said running after the Guardian, " If you stay in my way then you will die as well."

" Well I guess you won't be up for a while when I'm done with you." Zen said pulling out his dagger, " I didn't want to do this but you leave me no choice."
    The dagger started to sink into Zen's body and it caused Zen to change appearance. He grew taller, stronger, and calmer but with the same physique. His fur was golden and his eyes were icy grey. He was ready to take on Rod but he would need some help.
    " Guardian, I am his nightmare and I need your help to stop him." Zen said, " His pain and anger are blinding him. It's going to get out of control unless we knock him out now."
    Zen quickly saw Rod throw a punch at him and he countered it with a punch of his own.
    " I will be grateful if you can help me stop him. He's not a bad guy." Zen said with a grin, " I'll try to wear him down and you find a way to knock him out."
    Last edited by The Rogue Devil; 12-22-2010 at 10:42 PM.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Cerise

The situation has drastically changed. The Vagrant's Nightmare was now turning against him. Cerise, or anyone of her comrades, only hears about encounters like this one from other Guardians. Usually either the Nightmare or the Human was more powerful, and sometimes they fight for control, but only in strange cases they actually declare they want to kill each other. What's more, the lycan Nightmare seemed to have powered himself up to fight against his Human.

Don't they know that if one dies, the other does too?

When the lycan Nightmare suddenly asked her to help, Cirocco neighed in excitement.

Didja say knock him out? Ooh! Ooh! Me! I volunteer! Here I come!

Before she could stop him, he cantered happily over to Rod. Horrified, Cerise chased after him.

"You crazy donkey! We agreed not to kill him!" Despite her Guardian training, she cannot be as fast as a skeleton horse made of pure thought who controlled wind and time.

Ignoring Cerise, Cirocco pawed the air and neighed.

Fuji apples rock! Wuhoo!

He sent his hoof down on Rod's medulla with enough force to render him unconscious but not enough to kill him.

Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Chinatsu smiled and looked at his smile, the smile that melted her core. "Well, for me everything's better when your around." She said, quickly looking away. She was a little too shocked she even told Yorick a bit of how she felt. "I was making sure you were all right and saying if you needed me to help I would be there." She said, almost murmuring. She bit her lip and grabbed his empty hand, shaky from her nervousness. "I like you, Yorick, and I don't mean like a friend." Chinatsu confessed. It felt good to get it off her chest. Out of all of the bad moments in her life, he was the one good memory. She bit her lip and looked down.

Chinatsu didn't know what to do or say, she was too embarrassed. Though even through her confession, she was still worried. The questions clouded her train of thought again. Chinatsu tried to demist her mind but failed to do so, causing her to just sit there. Sit there blushing, embarassed and deep in thought.

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Yorick

Yorick’s thoughts, like his steps, came to a complete halt.

There had been many girls who had come and gone since he had lost her. He had met them in many places. Many faces, many trysts. But none of them had reminded him of her until now.

Though he missed her beyond words, the experience was somehow frightening. Perhaps that was because Chain was now the primary source of his remembrance of her. Yorick was only sure of one thing: he was stunned.

“I—that is, Chanatsu, I—I’ve got…”

To render it to a sports analogy, Yorick had always been on the offense, not the defense, as he felt now. He usually had a remark or two at his disposal. But Chinatsu’s genuine, sincere look, and the presence of her hand in his own seemed to work together to rob him of all vocabulary. Yes—perhaps it was her sincerity, but Chinatsu was indeed beginning to remind him of her.

“Would—would you mind if I—I’ve got a lot to tell you, Chinatsu, and…”

He quickly looked around him. Too many people around…I don’t want to break down in front of the Guardian employees…

“Too many people”, of course, just meant the receptionist and the driver behind him.

“I can say this, though,” Yorick continued, his voice uncharacteristically slow and thoughtful. “I think I do need you.” Not usually one for nuances, Yorick realized he may indeed have been referring to more than just the mission at hand.

Suddenly afraid that she would take his hesitance the wrong way, he tightened his hold on her hand. “We need time, ‘cuz I’ve got a lot to say. Best not to do it right away, but for now…”

It was becoming more difficult to speak, and he could only hope that Chinatsu understood. “Heh, I…we should go. Ready?”

Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Chinatsu worryingly looked at Yorick, as he hesitated but soon she smiled, feeling his grip on her hand. "I'm ready." She said, happy yet confused. "I had to get that off my chest sometime." She chuckled and her face lit up again. Yorick said he needed her didn't he? No, she couldn't of misheard his words. She walked alongside him, making sure his grasp wouldn't leave her hand. She still sensed something wasn't quite right. Was it the fact she should be worrying how she hadn't had a vision since Cerise left, or was she still confused about Jace's actions? She gave a mental sigh. Chinatsu always got sidetracked on something or another.

JUST DAMIAN
    Role: Nightmare

Smoke...
    The devil's smile turned to a scowl. He was weakening but how? How in the world can a pathetic girl learn to overcome him? He began to fly upstairs going to the room of his "monster." Damian growled and began to send her on another nightmare. One that would surely help him regain his control.
    (SO SHORT!!!)

Just Arcelia

Arcelia found herself back with Jace at the cemetery. "What? Huh?" She asked herself, disoriented. Jace pulled her into an embrace and looked at her. "What's wrong? You look so scared, my queen." She teared up and cried into his chest. Jace moved his hand to her chin and slowly, gently, kissed her. She closed her eyes and opened them again. Jace wasn't kissing her now, he was choking her. "What have you done with Alanna? Where's the one I love? Where's Alanna?!" Arcelia struggled to breathe before pushing him off. "You're not real." She said, finding the nearest sharp object. "You're not my Jace. You're a sorry excuse for one." She stabbed him straight in the heart.

The illusion of Jace spat up blood. "I loved you Arcelia..Why did you do this?" Arcelia let a tear fall, thinking of the reality. "The real Jace would never love me. He would have killed me easily." The illusion turned to dust and before she knew it, the chasm faded.

Items: Mp3, Cell Phone, Cigarettes

Arcelia opened her eyes and breathed heavily. She watched as the demon began to become her body again. "Damian, you have some 'planin to do!" She said, in a heavy Spanish accent. Arcelia looked in her mirror, noticing the scar over her eye had become a little black. Battle scars, huh? She thought, half-smiling. Arcelia found her cigarettes and put one in her mouth. Lighting it, she saw her demon in the corner of her eye. "Good job, trying to scare me, my Damey." Damian smiled the name having a ring to it. "I missed you too, my Celia."

(Sorry Valk! I swear Jace was an illusion I wasn't trying to steal your charii!)

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

Belone
    Role: Ex-Guardian
    Items: Pistol, car

Belone recognized the being in her sight, meaning Renee would also. The woman wanted to de-sync in order to stop the girl before she attached. The tail came down fast but Belone jumped up to dodge it with ease. Its host shouted from within it, shouting at Belone to not engage in a fight. Belone could not disobey, although it would not allow its host to be harmed. It landed quietly on the roof again. A shot leaped out of the cluster of diseases and vaccines on Belone's head and it caught the vile. It was filled with a blue type of liquid meant to paralyze whatever ligament it is injected into. With a flick of the wrist it sent the deadly needle in the snake's direction. Without another moment's hesitation, it sent another similar vile at the nightmare's host.

Inside its head, Renee raged,
    "What the hell do you think you're doin'? I said NOT to fight them. You brain-dead or somethin' Belone?" Belone smirked in amusement at Renee's lack of proper grammar due to her anger.

Alanna
    Role: Feral
    Items: Cash, white plastic bag containing Monster energy drinks, Snickers, and Poptarts.

As she came closer to the clock tower, she saw a sight that would have been unbelievable, if not for the unusual circumstances that have befallen her. There were various creatures and people. It seemed that there was a battle between the three of them. But then the strange skeleton of a horse with ashes rising from its bones, galloped over and stomped on one of the others. Alanna was frozen in place, not daring to come any nearer, nor run away only from pure fascination, something that often gets her into trouble. She didn't want people to kill anymore though. She now knew he pain and guilt of hurting others and she wanted to prevent other people from doing so as well. But, in the end, as before, she felt useless and hopeless to do anything.
    Last edited by ~Shobu~; 12-28-2010 at 11:25 PM.

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Yorick

"I'm ready."

Chinatsu’s assertive answer seemed to calm the moment for Yorick, at least a bit. His smile grew as he said, “Good, good…prepare to be chauffeured, then, seeing as how I can’t—er, won’t be driving this time. No worries, though. We’re just checking in on Cerise.”

Had Yorick known what was truly transpiring at the clock tower, he’d have quickly changed his mind about bringing Chinatsu along. Yet, with his dead cell phone, the thought of even calling her (though the chances of her being able to answer were next to nil) did not even arise.

Following the driver who seemed relieved that Yorick’s former hesitance had now dissipated, Yorick noticed that Chinatsu’s hold on his hand was exceptionally firm. The seriousness of the situation was still sinking in, and it was certainly one of the factors that had reminded him of his lost love, a memory that was usually cruelly accompanied by thoughts of Chain. Ironically, Chain had not thrown any mental insults at Chinatsu—yet. It was quite the ambivalent situation, but the reality of Chinatsu’s genuine words touched the affections of Yorick’s usually transient emotions.

Entering the black ’11 Taurus, they began to pull out of the parking garage. The driver looked back over his shoulder at both of them. “So, Yorick, where again did you say we were off to?”

“The Southern Clock Tower,” Yorick answered. “And do you mind waiting on us outside? It shouldn’t take long.” Usually bordering on being verbose, Yorick’s speech was rather stunted at the moment, though he knew full well why.

“Surely,” the driver answered. “ETA is approximately 15 minutes, sir. And please, will you take pains not to scare the new Watcher?”

Crazy Personified janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Ouran Patch Manekineko
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2011 09:55 AM
    Threads

OOC: It has been far far far too long.

Role: Unrevealed
    Items: None

GLAIZA'S POV

What in the world---

SEAN'S POV

What in the world---

SECRET SOMEONE'S POV

Soon, everyone will know. Sean has an idea right now, but things are so messed up right now. I don't know how, I don't know how everything ended up today. But seeing her again, even though it wasn't the real her, seeing her again... made me just want to hug her. I have missed you so much. Things are so messed up ever since that night. I'm so sorry, I'm really so very sorry.

OOC: Just a short entry to jump back in
    Last edited by janajee; 12-27-2010 at 05:17 AM.
    ---
    "They called me mad, I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me." -Nathaniel Lee
    ---

---
    Being crazy only means I'm smarter than you
    ---

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

It seemed as though everyone was against him for trying to get revenge for Ozman. The horse nightmare trotted over and and landed a hit on him and he hit his medulla. He fell to the ground but quickly caught himself from the blow and jumped away from the horse to gain distance.
    " No one will stop me from getting revenge." Rod said cracking his neck, " Let me show you what I'm capable of."

Rod channeled his energy into his hand and threw an uppercut at the sky. With that, the wind surrounding his hand swirled into a large tornado that was headed straight for them.

" This is my Suzaku Sky Fist." Rod said as his hand began to smoke, " The tornado will only get bigger until it reaches its intended target."

Zen saw the technique coming for them and he quickly jumped out of the way to avoid it.
    " Everyone, get away!!!!" Zen said as he landed safely on the ground, " That tornado will burn you and cut you up!!!"
    Zen decided to use his own technique, which would be stronger if water was around, and he suddenly fired it off without hesitation. He threw a slash of air pressure that headed straight for Rod but he dodged it while taking a scratch on his face.

" Water Moon Slice, interesting." Rod said as he watched Zen and Cerise carefully," I guess I have to kick it up a notch!!!"
    Last edited by The Rogue Devil; 12-27-2010 at 01:05 PM.

Senior Member Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Green Tea
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2012 09:42 AM
    Threads

Seda:
    Items: Guardian Radio, cellphone, wallet, whistle
    Sync: 40% (Vidar in anaconda form)

Vidar let out a frustrated huff at the fact that the newcomer had managed to avoid his tail, but Seda could see the cracks in the rooftop that his tail had made and she managed a tight smile. She knew it would only be a little bit more before they could break through the concrete.

However, her satisfaction was quickly turned into panic when she saw the being throw two projectiles at them. One was headed for her, and the other for her snake.

Vidar reeled back to try and deflect whatever it was with his tail. He was partially successful, something sharp grazed him and bounced off the concrete rooftop.

His owner was not as successful. She took whatever it was in her injured arm. The sharp stinging pain of a needle being driven into her skin registered just as the pain that her snake felt from the other needle reached her.

She let out a cry of pain, and frantically yanked the syringe out of her arm. But it was too late, it had delivered its payload into her flesh and she could feel her injured arm tingle right before it hung uselessly at her side. The graze from earlier also took effect on her left leg, causing her left knee to buckle.

Sync: 10% (Vidar and Seda are back to normal)

The pain brought her out of her high level of sync. Her skin lost its scaly texture and she regained her normal vision again. She saw her snake, readying himself to attack the creature again, then the creature itself.

Its many syringes sticking out of its head tipped Seda off to who its host could be. Her eyes widened and she staggered to her feet, cradling her paralyzed arm. Her snake was about to strike again, but she held it back, informing him mentally who this newcomer was.

Its host was a woman who knew her from her earlier days as a Guardian, a woman who had seen Seda when she was still recovering from her loss and slowly learning to control the giant snake inside her mind.

Her voice, although shaky from the pain, the adrenaline and the shock, carried clear across the rooftop.

“Mama?”

Not knowing where I'm going; but I know where I've been...

Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

"Oh, he doesn't scare me. There's only one person who can do that and he's a vagrant." Chinatsu said, covering the falseness of her smile. She was scared of Jace to the point where she feared her own life. She hoped Yorick was her prime protection against him in all seriousness. As the car pulled out of the garage, she looked out the window. Her heart race increasing as the road to the clocktower began to shorten.

She had met Yorick there, yes, but that's not the reason her pulse raced. She was far too worried about Cerise for that to make her pulse race. The radio had turned on and she turned her head. She had barely noticed it was even on for the past 5 minutes of deep thought. Chinatsu blinked a couple times, getting out of the state of deep thought. Chinatsu gave Yorick's hand a squeeze trying to pass away her worries. The trip felt long in her mind as minutes of anticipation passed.

"Vagrant.." She growled. Chinatsu couldn't stand Vagrants and their elusiveness anymore. She opened the car door as it parked and looked to Yorick. "You might want to sync." She said, pointing at the ongoing fight.

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

(OOC: Luka don't worry about using Jace. I don't mind.)

Thanatos
    Location: On the tallest Building east of the South Clock tower, in the Slums.
    Sync: Flux (high end)

Strange thing fate. In hindsight you always see that things were fated to go such a way and that in the end you have no control over it but before then. Before then, it looks like all doors are open. Before then, you think that you have any number of paths. Before then, you can take any route. But it isn't that way. That is the nature of fate. Fate happens. Fate is happening. Fate will happen.
    Thanatos realised this as he sat on the top of the clock tower. He planned for events, made as much effort as he could to spin things to his tune, but sometimes fate would make its choice. He was sensitive to these things, a trait picked up from his brother. He could feel the winds shift. It was as if everything was taken out of their hands and a path chosen by those above them. He could feel the pull of the end. No, it was a end; not the end.
    Staring absent mindly into the town below he whistled. Not his normal tune, not one filled with dispair or seclusion, but one filled with a natural peace. The peace that is brought by death. Maybe to others it may have been haunting but to him it was his. As he switched and began to use his voice, use Jace's voice, he gripped the side of the roof hard. His calus skin flaked and bled. A human was not meant to carry this power. But as he song picked up his determination rose. He would see this through and gain what he always wanted. He would gain his own body.

OOC: It feels like a slight shame to introduce this character like this. I had plans for it to appear at the end, and since that is where we are taking this I will introduce it in a different way.

????
    Role: ????

It was called to this world because it found it was. Like waking from a deep sleep it existed just outside of this world but not inside it own. It had no form but could have any? Slowly it hovered by something...someone. No it was some people. But niether were the person it was looking for. It faded again, sleep taking it. It vanished.

People were eating.
    No, debating.
    Wait it was awake again?
    When was this.
    It reached out.
    It could feel something.
    It was here.
    He was here.
    No.
    Was here?
    When was this?
    Who are they?
    It can not see the people but it sees a coin. A coin balanced on it's edge. So different. Two sides of the same coin.
    It fades.
    It knows he is here.

It woke again. How much time had past. Had any? But like the time before it was not truly awake. Next to it sat someone. Someone who had contact with what it sought. Someone with a bond with it. It reached out to her. It tried to speak. It tried to make contact. Then it vanished again.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Cerise

An innocent girl suddenly appeared in the periphery of her vision.

A car pulled up. Yorick and a driver were inside. Chinatsu stepped out.

Her enemy, against all rational sense, was battling his own Nightmare and naming his attacks.

Cool! From now on, I wanna name our attacks too. Like Super Fast Wind Slicey Projectile Thingies and Mega Awesome Five Hundred Ton Air Pressure Ka-POW. Wait, what? Sync? Again? Aren't you getting tired of this?

Even though it made her look like an old witch, syncing with a horse that controlled time and wind actually allowed her to run faster. She changed her direction and Cerise appeared next to her in no time at all. She covered the girl in her arms, protecting her. The next thing they knew, Cerise was gently letting her down inside the car.

"Stay here, dearie. It's not safe out there. What's your name?" De-synced so as not to frighten her, Cerise made sure she was comfortable. Then she turned to the Watcher, "Chinatsu, I'm so glad you're here. Would you mind taking care of her? And could you tell where and how many Vagrants or Ferals are around the area?"

"Yorick, and…" she read the driver's name tag, "Hermie. Here's the situation. There were two Vagrants and I have reason to believe they had a father-son or mentor-student relationship. I already immobilized the first one, his name was Ozman. I also ended up destroying the clock tower with him. The second one, I- I haven't caught his name, but he called Ozman his 'Master'. He wants to take revenge on me for Ozman's life."

"The one he is fighting with, the one that looks like a wolf, is his Nightmare." Cerise indicated the lycan-looking Nightmare that just let out an attack called 'Water Moon Slice'. Her fingers shook violently. "But it fought to protect me and asked me to stop his Human. This essentially means he is battling himself, which may reflect a serious mental or emotional imbalance. We'll have to put him down, or at least render him immobile so he won't be a threat."

She gripped the sides of the car tight to steady her hands, "Now, I think I'm running on adrenaline and I might faint very soon, but that's just a guess. If that happens, Cirocco will take over my consciousness and continue for me, but I would rather that does not happen. I assure you, it does not look pretty."

Yes I AM pretty! You're just saying that, you… you meanie! You hurt my feelings! Hey, don't ignore me…! OW!

Cerise gave Cirocco a mental kick, then she turned to the driver, "Hermie, If the worst occurs, for example, Yorick and I are incapacitated, you'll have to bring everyone you can back to Guardian HQ. As fast as possible. Can I trust you on that? I have another car in case-"

Cerise turned to where her car was. Bits and pieces of red metal, and what looked like the steering wheel, peeked out from the rubble that was the clock tower.

"… never mind."
    Last edited by Solsaiden Hel; 12-29-2010 at 07:58 PM. Reason: Missing word

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Yorick

(OOC: Sols, I'm having Yorick run to Zen before you give your last command to Hermie; just letting you know I didn't miss it)

I wonder who the Vagrant she’s referring to is? Heh—feels like she’s holding on tighter to my hand, and I—

Yorick, like Chinatsu, seemed caught up in a reverie of his own until what should have been the clock tower came into view.

“What in the—”

"Vagrant.." Chinatsu seemed to answer.

Oh, this would be my luck...wow, what is going on?

Again, as if meant to answer his mental question, Cerise quickly appeared with Alanna, apparently just ending a sync with her nightmare. She seemed to be on edge, so it was likely that she had been involved in the fight here for at least some considerable amount of time.

Alanna? Is that Alanna? This is making less and less sense every second...

"Stay here, dearie. It's not safe out there. What's your name?" De-synced so as not to frighten her, Cerise made sure she was comfortable. Then she turned to the Watcher, "Chinatsu, I'm so glad you're here. Would you mind taking care of her? And could you tell where and how many Vagrants or Ferals are around the area?"

Wow—Cerise doesn’t waste any time when it comes down to business.

"Yorick, and…" she read the driver's name tag, "Hermie. Here's the situation. There were two Vagrants and I have reason to believe they had a father-son or mentor-student relationship. I already immobilized the first one, his name was Ozman. I also ended up destroying the clock tower with him. The second one, I- I haven't caught his name, but he called Ozman his 'Master'. He wants to take revenge on me for Ozman's life."

His eyes widening from the speed of Cerise’s briefing, along with the questions he had over why Alanna was here, he quickly murmured, “I got everything up to...wait, can you repeat that?” Cerise seemed so intent on providing all the relevant information possible that she may not have been able to hear him.

"The one he is fighting with, the one that looks like a wolf, is his Nightmare." Cerise indicated the lycan-looking Nightmare that just let out an attack called 'Water Moon Slice'.

Ahh...now this is making sense. Can’t say I like this, though...both of them look—wait, one’s a human?!

Her fingers shook violently. "But it fought to protect me and asked me to stop his Human. This essentially means he is battling himself, which may reflect a serious mental or emotional imbalance. We'll have to put him down, or at least render him immobile so he won't be a threat."

Yorick, bearing an almost unrealistic amount of nonchalance in his demeanor, quickly replied, “First the sewers, and now you ask that we immobilize a...a ninja? Look at that guy, he’s holding his own against a hulking nightmare, and—”

She gripped the sides of the car tight to steady her hands, "Now, I think I'm running on adrenaline and I might faint very soon, but that's just a guess. If that happens, Cirocco will take over my consciousness and continue for me, but I would rather that does not happen. I assure you, it does not look pretty."

Thinking about Chain taking over his unconscious body quickly drove the point home. “Hey, yeah, Cerise...look, you probably need to take a breather. Let me and Chain handle the ninja. Can’t say I’m unhappy about having that werewolf thing on my side, though...”

With a quick look over at Chinatsu, Yorick added, “You might have to take care of both of them, Chinatsu, Cerise and Alanna, if she starts to feel like she’s about to pass out. I think she’s been through the ringer, from the looks of it. I mean, er—no offense, Cerise, you don’t look bad, just—frazzled, or—well, I should go. Got a rendezvous with a ninja and a werewolf.”

Before he took two steps in the direction of Rod and Zen, he looked back at Hermie. “Hey, man...if this goes south, please promise me to cart these girls off to HQ, okay? I—” Looking back at Chinatsu made him lose his train of thought, but he trusted that Hermie got his point. With that, he rushed towards Zen.

“Hey!” he shouted as he mentally commanded Chain to sync with him. Without a word, Chain did so. While some nightmares do not merge with their hosts when they sync, Chain and Yorick always did. Yorick’s skin took on a pale hue, and his looks became a bit androgynous as his somewhat lean physique took on a more sleek form. The sync allowed him to run more quickly to Zen, though Zen seemed much too focused on the fight with Rod.

“Hey, wer—er, wolf-lookin’ nightmare-thing...I’m here to help. If I heard the lady correctly, I’m supposed to help you—what’s the word—ah, yeah, I’m supposed to help you immobilize this here ninja. So, what do you prefer? Tag teaming or teaming up right away?”

Though it sounded as if Yorick was somewhat jesting, he was sincerely trying to figure out if he would be too much in the way for Zen to fight along with him. Some nightmares fought best alone, but if Yorick could supplement the fight right away, that surely seemed the quickest way to victory.

Wow, this is weird...if one kills the other, don’t they realize that they both...

Not sure if Zen (whom Yorick had still not discovered a name for) heard him or not, he waited and trusted that the nightmare, despite the intense amount of focus he was committing to the fight, heard him through the chaos.
    Last edited by Cross Avantgarde; 01-03-2011 at 08:05 AM. Reason: Curious case of missing italics, and some retcon

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information