Role: Vagrant
Items: none

Clarissa bent down to her knees and watched the wolf/dog closely. She was afraid it would kill her since it didn't care about her and wanted to get away. "You can't kill me," she told him, "you know it. If you kill me, you die right? Lets just work together until they all die. We will kill them all."

Osaka's muzzle crinkled into a snarl, and he started to growl. "Then I'll run your life once we are home free," he said as his tail swished slightly.

Her hands reached out towards him, and she saw that Osaka's threat disappeared. "Remember, it's all an act," she told him sweetly even though she knew that she was the only one that could know what he was saying.

His ears folded back to his head, his tail dropped, and his eyes closed. Feeling the care and kindness that he was receiving was a great experience. "Fine," he said as he moved his head away, "we'll go back in there, but I'm staying by your side."

She nodded and they both walked around to the entrance of the restaurant, and entered through the front door. The nightmare was grey and black with bright red eyes, and his back almost came to Clarissa's shoulder. She knew Osaka didn't like Aiden and especially Charlie, so she was going to keep an eye on the tree.