AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 96 FirstFirst ... 30 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 50 90 ... LastLast
Results 976 to 1,000 of 2393

Thread: RPG: Nightmare Hunt (A Supernatural/Mystery RPG)

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Role: Vagrant
    Items: Cellphone

Rod saw the man pick the other guy off of the ground holding him up.
    " Need some help?" Rod asked with a smile, " I'll be glad to help you."
    He seemed ok holding the man so he didn't help him but he had introduced himself as Harue.
    " My name is Rod ,Harue." Rod said looking at the man with the hoodie, " And who might you be?"

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

Senior Member Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Grey Ribbon Silver Ribbon L Laptop
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2013 08:48 AM
    Threads

(OOC: Sorry, Rogue. Only saw your post after posting.)
    Theo
    Role: Feral
    Items: $15.01
    (Oh right. Forgot he had this.)

- " Well how can I help you if you won't let me? Is it that serious that you have to slap my hand away?"

The guy grew irate at Theo. Yet, as soon as he looked at the girl, the anger dissipated like bubbles in the sunshine. Interesting.

- "…I will help you get out of it. I know what it feels like to get in very deep trouble. Take my generousity… Don't call the hospital. I won't bring him there against his will. I respect his choice … I will take him under my wing and take care of him."

What a fine young woman. No wonder the guy took a liking to her. Theo kept a quiet disinterest as they decided his fate amongst themselves. It didn’t matter what they planned. He won’t allow anyone to take him to the hospital.

- "I, I'll just help him stand up. And then, I'll be on my way."

When he got on his feet, Theo flinched as pain shot up from his knees and ankles. He ignored it and leaned on Harue to keep upright. The scene looked odd. Harue was scrawny compared to Theo or even the guy who had reached a hand out. However, Harue knew where to apply weight and how to balance himself – the sure signs of a warrior. He was surprisingly stronger than he seemed.

- "I apologize for being rude. Perhaps, you could join us for coffee as my apology. Then, the boy can be released in your care."

You all shouldn’t bother with me, Theo thought sardonically. So this is what Humans really are like. A flying motorcycle almost kills them, leaves a person injured, and they all talk about meeting for coffee like it was some cheerful spring day. And only after said coffee will they attend to the wounded. Really. I’m not worth the kindness.

“I’d like coffee,” he finally said, “We could all have a chat about how safe motorcycles are these days. But even though I’d like for us to meet up again, I don’t have a phone right now and have no way to keep your numbers.”

- "Sorry, we haven't even introduced ourselves. My name is Harue."

Now Theo's sarcastic mood disappeared.

Harue. Harue. What a fine name. It should be carved on the blade of a sword.

He smiled, "My name is Theodore. Theodore Hayes. But please call me Theo.”
    Last edited by Solsaiden Hel; 12-07-2009 at 09:33 PM.

The lazy demon kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2014 11:30 PM
    Threads

Role: Guardian
    Items: Guardian Radio, Cell phone, com link x2

"Here give this to Karn when he wakes up." Duo put the com-link in Gray's hand. "Tell him I guess we'll make our move tomorrow." Duo looked in a strange way as he walked out the door. "I wonder how they communicate." Duo said walking down the hall. Duo walked towards his room and got out some clothes to take a shower. "I better do this while I have sometime." Duo said taking his shower and going to bed early. "This has been the calmest day I have had in a while." Duo said drifting off to sleep.

I MADE IT.

Quotes: To be a man you must have honor and a penis (Shin-chan)

Trojan.FlyStudio.I i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-10-2012 03:53 AM
    Threads

Harue
    Items: Notes, GPS, Radio

The introductions were interchanged and Harue felt a warm blush on his cheeks. It felt like... making friends?

Hardly. Harue shook his head at the thought. They weren't friends, not in the basic sense. After all, they were all just tied together by an accident. Strangers pushed together by circumstance, pulled towards another by a random event. Harue paused. Ah, but isn't that what Life is? He tried to stifle a small laugh.

"Nice to meet you Rod, Meril." Harue said. "You too Mr Hayes--I mean--Theo."

The four people stood facing each other in the empty park, ignorant of the roads that will force them to meet once again... perhaps in less than pleasant circumstances than now.

"Well, shall we get going?" Harue said, supporting Theo by his shoulder. He breached his arm and placed it around the guy's back, poising to walk. "The bus stop is just a couple of paces away."
    Last edited by i_say_sabotage; 12-09-2009 at 12:58 AM.

It is hard to say there is a reason for being anywhere
    Even if you retrace your steps

Senior Member Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-15-2012 12:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Rivkah's Introduction

Isis
    Role: Nightmare
    Items: N/A

"Do you care for me?"

She asked, breathing the question into his ear. It was an empty inquiry - but he didn't know it. The young man sighed dreamily in response, inhaling the scent of her presence. He had been seeing this woman for weeks now and thought for sure there was a real connection. Maybe even love in this budding romance. He covered his hands over hers, which were lovingly wrapped around his shoulders.

"I do," he smiled, as he closed his eyes in content.

"And what about her?"

The icy tips of sharp fingernails were suddenly upon his neck, scraping gently across a protruding vein. A malicious grin formed on her carmine lips as a droplet of blood slowly rolled down a well manicured nail. She repeated the question again, feeling his quaking body and quickening pulse beneath her hands. "And what about her?"

"W-ho?"

The venom in her voice punctured the thick air. "Her," she hissed, her hands fully enveloping the man's neck. He was paralyzed by fear, mingled with fleeting infatuation. The woman's golden-green eyes flashed into pure ivory, appearing possessed when she finally relinquished her hold. As she did, the man's eyes drained of their original color, replaced by the same ivory hue as the woman's.

"Ellen? She is my fiance. I care for you both."

His confession tasted so sweet. So very, very sweet. She hungered for more. Isis licked her lips as she cajoled him. "My poor little dove, your heart must be torn." He was powerless for another few minutes, but even then he could witness the rising liquid from their dinner glasses. The cheap red wine floated into the air, shimmering and twisting in the fluorescent light before crackling into a hardened spear.

"Baby, let me make it easier on you."

His ghostly eyes went round with shock, as twin shafts of red ice cut through his ribcage and pierced the center of his heart.

Rivkah
    Items: Cell, Umbrella

"You did well tonight." Rivkah smiled, as she waited patiently beneath the stars. Her bus would be arriving any minute now.

Thank you, Mistress.
    Last edited by Lola Granola; 12-09-2009 at 01:45 AM.

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Role:Vagrant

"--Sorry, we haven't even introduced ourselves. My name is Harue." Meril looked at the man and smiled.

"I am Meril. Its a pleasure to meet you." The boy looked at Meril when she was talking to the man about coffee.

“I’d like coffee. We could all have a chat about how safe motorcycles are these days. But even though I’d like for us to meet up again, I don’t have a phone right now and have no way to keep your numbers.” Meril thought about the card that had fallen from her pocket. She picked it up, found a pen and began to scribble her number on it.

"This is my number on this card. Keep the card. I have a feeling it might be bringing me bad luck." She paused and kept the pen she had found randomly.

"We are going back to my place so I can tend to his arm." Meril looked at the boy, "And you call that number if you are having any difficulties with your arm. I guess you could say...I am your own personal doctor." She replied with lots of energy and enthusiasm. The boy introduced himself as Theodore or Theo for short. Meril just wanted to hug the boy. She thought he had a cute name.

"Well, shall we get going? The bus stop is just a couple of paces away."
    Meril and Moir nodded in agreement.

"Yes we should. Would you like to join us at my place? I will tend to his arm and we can all relax and enjoy ourselves with coffee." She offered politely while smiling.

"If not, perhaps we can meet up and have coffee later. I am sure you would be a great friend." Meril knew that Harue was a great person and he had a good personality.

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Location- Landy's apartment
    Status- Night
    Role- Feral
    Items- N/A

Sigataph gave a small smile of satisfaction as the woman in front of her seemed to almost visibly shrink. It was quickly wiped away when that other woman, that horrid 'Melinda' girl, jumped onto her back in a wild fit.

The fire almost spun out of her control. She did indeed get much hotter, becoming less like an electric blanket and more like a campfire.

She was sure the heat of her touch was scorching Melinda's skin. When Piers tugged both her and the girl backwards, though, was when she lost her temper.

Flames danced just over her skin and through her hair. The heat made its own wind inside the room and the mirage like shimmers filled the air with the heats growing intensity.

"Here I am, just trying to be on my way, and you all insist on detering me!" she said, her voice low but filled to the brim with malice. Her chest was swelled up with barely contained anger and her nostrils flared as her eyes threw death daggers around the room.

She detached the girl from her back with ease, leaving scorch marks and singed fabric when she removed her hands, and tossed her on the floor.

Landy's body began to sweat in its unconciousness, the heat was so intense. Sigataph's face was contorting into its ugly mask slowly.

"I wanted this to be simple, but it seems you won't let it be so," she siad. Then she braced herself, the dare in her eyes for any of them to challenge her again.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Trojan.FlyStudio.I i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

(OOC: Will post for Harue after Sols)

Yorick
    Role: Guardian (suspended)
    Items- N/A

He slightly regretted leaving the two girls alone in the Clock Tower. He had offered to bring them back to Guardian HQ (after he found out Kotomi was a Guardian), but the latter was resolute. Yorick knew that when a girl says no (after slapping your face once or twice - with the back of her hand, THE BACK), she meant it.

Night has been a quiet one except for the rain. It finally stopped during mid-afternoon, but left a chill on the bones of the town and its residents. Yorick regretted not taking his trenchcoat back from Kotomi.

"Ah well.." He shrugged, "At least I left her something. My molecules are in there. Maybe she'll pick up my scent next time we meet." Yorick laughed.

His feet were moving on their own. He wondered where they will take him. Still, he wasn't one to ask where hey wish to proceed. He trusted that whatever laid in front of him will pass him soon enough. Everything is a scenic route, see? A landscape you will admire until it is behind you. That's why Yorick likes walking.

Soon enough, a distinct texture crunched under Yorick's boot... Sand. He has arrived on Conifer Beach. The sand was wet and mealy with the earlier rain, and it stuck to his shoe like rice often sticks to the back of your spoon. Yorick savored it. The smashing of sand pellets against rubber is one of those few childish pleasures people take for granted. Despite this, Yorick didn't want to linger. He never liked the beach for some reason. Probably because of all the sunsets. He reckoned the beach is only good for something to keep warm with. Be it the sun, bonfires, tequilas, or girls. That's all beaches are ever good for. Otherwise, it's a terrible host. Almost--

Wait for it..

Beach-y.

Yorick threw his head back and guffawed at his pun. He saw the lights of the road up ahead and decided to leave the beach for home. Enough adventures for today. Tomorrow is another day.

"I'm pretty sure Bon Jovi said that." Yorick mused. "Or was it Vivien Leigh--"

He tripped on something solid and was thoroughly convinced he had to kick it when he did... And saw he just kicked the solid form that belonged to a sleeping head.

"OH MY GAW--" he looked closely. "Thank goodness its male!" He murmured as the form started to stir.

++

Nerisa
    Items: Photo

Nerisa was mesmerized as the woman in Victorian clothes gave her a smile of contempt. She could almost feel the fear bubble up in her veins. There was something else though.. A different kind of feeling.. Excitement? Fear? Adrenaline?

"Idiot." Nerisa tutted. "Adrenaline is not a feeling."

Staring at the woman's burning eyes stirred something that she most often gets when she is in the mayor's office and all the dunce could say was "No comment".

Let's see... a little touch of Frustration with a mixture of challenge and fear. Yes.. much so. I could--
    Nerisa thought, stare at those eyes all day.

And suddenly, a strange girl from the other room suddenly jumped on the woman's back and screamed "Get out of here and take the cat with you!"

Nerisa was shocked by the girl's move. "That was just stupid." she cried. "Why would I take the cat? It hates me."

Suddenly, everybody was panicking. The cat was panicking. The woman was panicking (Nerisa could tell cos her face contorted to rival any Exorcist daytime show), the girl was panicking (who wouldn't), the man from the bedroom was panicking, Landy was panicking -- Landy was asleep, actually... But Nerisa reckoned she would be if she were awake. That counts. Nerisa was close to losing her mind at too many people and too many emotions rising up with the temperature. Landy's room could only take so much.

The woman screamed after shedding the girl who jumped at her, giving each of them a stare designed to threat. Landy's cat hissed.

"I wanted this to be simple, but it seems you won't let it be so," she siad.

Nerisa stepped forward with both her hands in the air as a sign of submission.

"I just wanted to save the cat." she said, slightly astonished on how well she took it all in. Fire breathin, girl-jumping, cat-hissing events all aside. It was like her eyes were closed and they didn't really exist beyond her eyelids. This may be a dream.

...Except...

Her eyes were open... They were truly open for the first time.
    Last edited by i_say_sabotage; 12-09-2009 at 11:48 AM.

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Silver Ribbon Four Leaf Clover Teal Ribbon
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2019 02:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aspirantgarde

Items: Guardian radio, cell phone

Piers knew enough from his classes in the US Army to realize that his autonomic nervous system was kicking in as he unwillingly let go of Sigataph and fell to the floor close to her feet. Yet, this realization was primarily mental; physically, all the information he needed was contained in one simple fact: he was being burned. By Sigataph. Again.

Immediately after hitting the ground he looked over to find Melinda. His old burns were playing up again, but it wasn’t slowing him down as much as it would have the day before.

“There she is!” he thought as he spotted the now-unattached Melinda. Had she been burned as well? It felt like only his hands had been burned, and only lightly; there were no apparent burn-wounds, but the skin was certainly more sensitive. His hands had not spent enough time clutching onto Sigataph, and his wrists and forearms had spent even less. He was grateful for that fact, but still fearful, for he had run out of plans.

At least that’s what he thought until Sigataph spoke. “What? She just wants to leave?!” he thought to himself, astonished. He had been clueless as to what Sigataph had been up to as she had gone for the door earlier, but it seems that she merely wanted to leave; that is, if she was telling the truth. “It’s all I’ve got to go off of for now, so…” he thought again, interrupting his own thoughts with audible speech. “Listen, Melinda! And…” what had Landy said the other woman’s name was? Suddenly, it came back to him—“Nerisa! Don’t move! Just let her go!”

He turned his attention to Sigataph and tried to speak calmly. She was the epitome of Victorian beauty, actually; Piers had never seen a nightmare so attractive. Of course, he’d never been so terribly injured by one, either, as he had in their previous encounter. If one saw her in a neutral setting, they would surely be enraptured by her radiant visage; enamored, fixated, and kilig. But, Piers knew her vindictive, sadistic nature, and that fear caused his words to lack some of his intended confidence.

“Listen,” he said with artificial boldness to Sigataph, “we’re not in your way, now. No one wants this place burned, and both of us want your host to be safe. So, by all means…go.”

Piers couldn’t help but stifle a question. He sincerely wanted to ask her what she had in mind, in order to gain at least the slightest bit of inference as to what she was planning. Yet, he thought it might anger her and cause her to reconsider putting them to the torch when she already seemed to be on the verge of doing so. He looked at her, wondering if she would give him any hint as to what he had in mind. If not, that might be a good thing; Nerisa seemed to be investigating Landy and the info could pose more questions for Nerisa to drill Landy with. At any rate, he only hoped that Sigataph was genuinely intent on leaving.

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Gray
    Role: Guardian (?)
    Items: none

Dreams were sweet things but Gray could only look down at it's master with no expression. It would never know dreams, never know touch, never know what so many take for granted. But it would protect Karn with it's life. It would make up for it's mistakes. It would never lose itself again. It would pay back the dept it owed Karn. It's empty fist clentched slighty as it stood silently above it's master and the cold air whipped through the room. Just something to cool its masters rest. With hollow steps it turned back to face the door. The vigilence would never end.

????
    Sync: ????
    Items: Guardian Radio

It's strange what fate brings some people. Some people gain fortune. Others lose everything. But what matters is not what fate does but how you handle it. If fate tries to take it all then you have too choices. You can fight back or give up. To some the thought of fighting against fate is immpossible. Others refuse that. Be it through madness or pure willpower. They will fight it.

To Jace the notion of giving up didn't exist. Even as he stared at the image before him he didn't give up. He clentched his fist and grinned as best he could. He would fight back against this fate. He would find his way. He stood up proudly, staggering slightly as he left leg slipped. He would fight back against anything thrown at him. He would always.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Role: watcher
    Items: inhaler

melinda yelped when it became to hot and was thrown off, ze rolled for a moment to put out any flames that may or may not had gotten hold of her clothes. When she lied stil she winced at the sight off her hands, some patches were stil pink and covert with blisters but the tips of her fingers were blackend along with mouse of her hand. she just remained stil though she coughed lightly and looked at pierce.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

Senior Member Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

(^^ Thanks for waiting!)

Theo
    Items: $15.01, Tarot Card

Meril. Rod. Harue. Such an interesting little group.

- " I'll be glad to help you."

Theo smiled and shook his head, “Thanks, Rod. Really, you’re all too nice. Having three people help me to the bus stop is already fussing over me. It’s not such a serious injury anyway and I’m really not that important.”

- "This is my number on this card. Keep the card. I have a feeling it might be bringing me bad luck
    …I guess you could say...I am your own personal doctor."

Theo took the card and glanced at it. The mocking jester in “The Fool” leered back at him. Instantly, his mind took a snapshot of the card’s intricate design and the number etched next to it.

“Cool! A Tarot card. What does it mean?” He’ll toss it away the first trashcan he sees. Then he gave a light-hearted chuckle, “Personal doctor? Thanks! You know what? I’m glad I met you two, Rod and Meril, and I’ll definitely call sometime. When my arm gets a little better, let’s all go for coffee?” Theo grinned and really meant it when he said they should all meet again. But how very Aiden he was acting right now! He tasted a surge of disgust rise like bile from his stomach.

- "Well, shall we get going? The bus stop is just a couple of paces away."

Theo nodded in agreement, “Yeah, let’s go? Thank you so much for the sling, Meril. I’ll be sure to give it back someday. See you!”

Slowly but surely, Theo allowed Harue to lead him towards the bus stop.

Some people in this town are just too innocent or too compassionate. If Rod, Meril or Harue only knew who Theo was, they would have instantly killed him when he was helpless on the ground. That would truly be the kindest thing to do for everyone else.
    Last edited by Solsaiden Hel; 12-09-2009 at 04:55 PM.

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Meril had seen Theo smile at the card.

“Cool! A Tarot card. What does it mean?” She smiled to see that for once, there was one person that was interested in her card readings.

"Well, the fool as you can see on the card is dressed in jester's clothing. He represents the childly spirit. And well, jesters are all about jokes and fun. However, it has many different meanings depending how it is interpreted in the reading. It can mean great risk, confronting your fears and taking action when the circumstances are unknown." Meril could see that Theo liked the idea of having a personal doctor.

“Personal doctor? Thanks! You know what? I’m glad I met you two, Rod and Meril, and I’ll definitely call sometime. When my arm gets a little better, let’s all go for coffee?” Meril giggled while smiling.

"Of course! That would be lovely Theo. I am looking forward to meeting with you again. Don't worry about the sling. I just tore some material of my pants and used that for your sling."

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: Sorry! I've been catching dizzy spells and I've just caught one now

Rod chuckled when Meril said she would be Theo's personal doctor, it was hilarious to him but he didn't show it.
    " Look at you, Meril the Personal Doctor." Rod said chuckling, " I'll help take care of him with you along with Ozman, if I can reach him."
    Rod attempted to contact Ozman by sending pulses of energy throughout the area. He knew Meril would feel it but he was only trying to reach Ozman.
    " Dammit Ozman, where are you?" Rod thought in his mind, " Meril, do you need me to come to your home also to help him?"

" Zen was meditating when he felt a faint energy signature, he tried to focus on it but since there was Moir and the other two people, he couldn't get a lock on it.
    " Rod, I think those two have nightmares, have Ozman check it out." Zen said still trying to focus on the energy, " Be careful around those two and make sure Meril is safe."

" I'm on it, Zen."

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Location- Landy's apartment
    Status- Night
    Role- Feral
    Items- N/A

The way Piers talked to her made her want to reach out and snap his neck. It was as if he were speaking to a child throwing a tantrum.

Sigataph ignored the others in the room while she forced herself to calm. She let her anger settle as the heat died down little by little and her face smoothed back into that of a beautiful woman.

Sigataph let her stance relax. The flames that danced on her skin sank back into her pores, leaving her harmless looking again. For now.

"The thing about leaving, Piers, is that I am no longer sure about leaving the lot of you here with precious Landy. The barbarous acts you have committed in the last few minutes have swayed my faith in you. I cannot say anything about her," she said, jabbing her head toward Nerisa, "but you two seem awful dangerous." Then she began laughing. It wasn't her usual laugh, but a genuine ha-ha laugh.

Sigataph sat in one of Landy's chairs. She pretended to play with her nails as she spoke to them.

"I was thinking I might need to bring her with me. She would be such a hassle, though. An alternative to this plan would be to leave the innocent one with her." She stood again and walked to where Piers and Melinda were, stooping to get close to Piers' face and speak to him quietly.

"If you or... Melinda," she said with palpable distaste, "if either of you are here when I get back, I will kill you. Only the woman, Nerisa, can stay to wait for Landy to wake up. I will not introduce myself to Landy, you do not have to worry about that, but I will check to see if you are here. I do not believe you two are proper company for her." Then she stood and walked out of the room. She left the apartment, closing the door behind her with a soft click and a smirk as she disappeared into the darkness.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Items: None

Ozman was hidden within the shadows of some bushes watching the whole thing that had transpired. He heard and saw everything including what the nightmare "Theo" did to save himself from the crash. Oxman was impressed that Rod handled the situation so smoothly, so did Moir. He would not give away the nightmare's cover because he looked as if he did not come there to hurt them, Ozman would only oversee what was going on.
    " Don't worry,Rod, I'll be there before you know it." Ozman said in a low tone, " Styx, you know what to do."
    Styx hissed and shot two strands of super thin web at Meril and the Nightmare. That way, he could track Meril to her home to watch over them and to find out what the nightmare was after. He checked his back pocket to see if his envelope was still there and it wasn't.
    " It must have fallen out when I sparred with Zen!" Ozman said in his mind, " I'll have to get it back from him."
    He heard them say they were going to get coffee so he moved away from the bushes to another location to listen in on the group.

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Silver Ribbon Four Leaf Clover Teal Ribbon
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2019 02:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aspirantgarde

Items: Guardian radio, cell phone

A pang of guilt shot through Piers as he stood. He had just allowed a nightmare to run loose upon the citizenry of the town. He felt as if he had no choice, however. One thing was certain: if he fought Sigataph, even if he subdued her (which was unlikely in close quarters), the damage would likely be too catastrophic to ensure the safety of the women in the room. Sigataph didn’t seem to be totally intent on a war path, either, so he sincerely hoped the citizenry would be spared any apparitions of Sigataph tonight. If he heard of anyone being scorched, his own conscience would be equally seared.

Piers walked over to Melinda and knelt beside her. He had heard her cough and he took her gently by the left arm to raise her hand and look at it. “They’re blistered…the fingertips are worse than the rest of the hand, though. Looks like you’ve got some epidermal injury, Melinda. And here I am trying to protect you…”

He shook his head, wondering if he had been selfish to bring a Watcher with him. He needed her, and…was he using her? He shook his head again, torn between a utilitarian and humanitarian standpoint of thoughts. He gently helped her stand, noticing that some of her clothes had also been lightly singed. “I’d never use you, Melinda,” he said, answering his own thoughts audibly. “I’m going to make sure that, no matter what happens, you’ll be alright.”

He smiled a biti remembering what Melinda had said just moments before. “And…you’ve got some of your memory back, I see?”

Turning his attention to Landy, he walked past Nerisa, avoiding her gaze, and went to Landy’s bedroom to pick her up off the floor. Bringing her to her couch, he laid her down and propped her feet up to facilitate blood flow to her head, which he intentionally did not prop up. He went to the kitchen, wet a rag, and came back to place it on her forehead after turning her head to the side to keep her tongue from falling to the back of her throat. He took a deep breath, said a prayer, then looked over to Nerisa.

“I guess you’ve never been introduced on such strange terms, but…my name is Piers, if Landy hasn’t told you.”

How much had Landy told her? Why was Nerisa investigating Landy? He wanted to find out but didn’t want to risk Sigataph returning to see Piers and Melinda still in the room. Only a few moments of conversation seemed allowable, and Piers had to play it by ear as a lot had changed now that Nerisa had seen Sigataph for herself. Also, Melinda had mentioned that this young woman was also a feral. Yet, however dormant the nightmare was, Piers could only speculate.

Senior Member Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2010 05:14 PM
    Threads

Items: Guardian radio, Sword handle

Ika woke up when he heard the fighting, but by that time it had also dimmed down. he stood up to see a lady walk out of the apartment. He looked at her, he had a bad feeling about her. She seemed to have some kind of evil aura about her. he wonder if piers, and Melinda were okay. but he couldn't make a move. He didn't know which room was landy's

Never Give In, Never Give up.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Theo
    Items: $15.01, Tarot Card

“Confronting your fears, huh?” Theo repeated. He couldn’t help but smirk at the irony.

Theo did not hear what Rod and Ozman were communicating to each other about. They were not Nightmares, and much like how the FM radio never picks up the AM radio, his mind was closed towards their conversation. Though if he knew they were talking, it would interest him. In fact, if he was only aware of them, Theo would very much like to know how a mere Human could send energy waves through the area and it would get picked up by another person. It was something you’d see in a battle anime and not in real life.

But well, real life in this town is crazy enough as it is.

He did feel eyes following him. His eyes quickly searched through the trees, but he saw no one.

Theo’s jacket is actually part of his being. And though he has no sensory nerves he at least knows if something touched or grazed him. Theo felt something very small and very fine touch the jacket and stay there. Was it an insect? He made a light gesture at it, as if shooing a fly away. Something very fine snagged at his hand too. A thread?

He must have run through a spider web back when his motorcycle had raced out of control. Poor spider – it would have to build a new home. But Theo ignored it completely; a spider thread was nothing to be worked up about. His whole attention was better used in the present situation.

“All right. We’ll meet again, I promise.” Theo grinned at Meril and he meant it. “Harue? Let’s go?”

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Meril wanted to help the boy but she didn't completely trust him in the hands of the man known as Harue.

"Are you absolutely sure you will be fine with just the sling Theo?" She was very concerned for him. Meril knew that he was still experiencing pain and she knew that it would cause him great pain later. However, she didn't want to force him to come to her place to take care of his arm. She looked at the man and glared.

"Take care of him and if I hear you injured him in any way, I will hunt you down and I will make sure you have learned your lesson not to mess with one of my patients." She replied in a serious tone but then broke down laughing.

"I just had to but please take care of him." Meril looked towards Rod and smirked.

"Meril the Personal Doctor...I like the sound of that." She giggled at his comment from earlier.

Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

Crazy Personified janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Ouran Patch Manekineko
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2011 09:55 AM
    Threads

Role: Unrevealed
    Items: None

SEAN'S POV

The helplessness is so overwhelming.

I know I'm dreaming, because I know in reality I could never be this helpless. I can't be this helpless.

"Hi Sean,"

That voice, I know that voice. Now I know I'm dreaming because that voice can't exist anymore. Especially since the reason I exist was because of his death.

"And how do you know I'm really dead?"

Because I'm alive.

"Are you really? You can't even move, weakling. And you call yourself a Nightmare. You're not a nightmare Sean."

Arrogant dream-like jerk trying to tell me who I am. I AM A NIGHTMARE!

"You're not, because I'm your worse nightmare Sean."

A sudden kick in the head wakes me up from the dream/stupor that I was so helpless trapped in, to find myself in the same beach that Glaiza walked into. I haven't had a dream since I told myself Nightmares such as me should not be having dreams/nightmares because I'm the figment of the imagination here, I can't have my own personal figment of the imagination. How ridiculous would that be?

Thank whatever that I'm awake now.

As it turned out that whatever is staring at me in the face, and in way of thanks, I decide that I wouldn't kill him. Nope, not even torture him. Maybe play with his mind a little bit, but I will be nice.

"Hey, thanks for waking me up, dude."

I smile.

A genuine smile.

Well as genuine as a serial killer's smile could possibly be.
    ---
    "They called me mad, I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me." -Nathaniel Lee
    ---

---
    Being crazy only means I'm smarter than you
    ---

Senior Member Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-17-2010 05:30 PM
    Threads

Items: iPod, Pen

Vierra walked along the street with her music cranked up so high she thought her eardrums would burst. But it made her feel better. It occupied her mind and made it impossible to think. Her encounter with Seda was less than pleasant, and she didn’t want memories to come back. They haunted her too much when she was asleep to do so while she was awake. But there is a bright side; Rio was once in this town, and her sister still is. Vierra thought about her choices. a) Find Rio’s past residence and go to check for clues. Or b) Go directly to Kana’s location and ask her for Rio’s. Vierra grimaced. Last time she saw Kana, Kana didn’t have a very good reaction to her. And she would rather avoid such events, if avoidable.

Vierra was thinking of ways to acquire Rio’s address until she passed a telephone booth and the old fashioned phone book came into view. In the modern world of cellphones and computers, she doubted anyone used these things anymore. But alas, here was a girl without a computer. So the raven haired girl gingerly pushed on the door and let it swing shut behind her. A wave of claustrophobia overcame her as she squeezed into the small booth. Reaching for the thick yellow book, Vierra felt the worn paper covering and flipped to the Ha page.

“Hana…yume…Ri…o.” She mumbled, sliding her finger down the list of names. Finally. After searching in town after town with no luck, she was on track. Her finger stopped abruptly when she saw the familiar name, and continued along the dotted line to a phone number and an address.

Finally. She was a step closer. One tiny step closer. But it was enough.

Vierra pulled out a pen from her messenger bag and wrote the address down on her arm. The uneven scrawl of ink on her skin was her hope. She sprinted out of the booth and down the street. Rio’s apartment was just beside the abandoned factory, so she’d have to take the bus. The North Clocktower’s bell tolled. The sky was getting dark and yet Vierra kept running.

The messy writing on her arm. It was enough to keep her running.

聞こえますか 僕の声が 君の事を そっと想う季節が続く

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Role: watcher
    Items: inhaler

Melinda rolled over and managed to sit up without using her hands and followed pierce out of the room "i remember everything thing again". Her hands twitched a bit and smiled bitterly "it's kind of ironic that her 'motherly' voice pulled the trigger". she looked at nerissa "it isent trying to take over at the moment pierce but afteral she has seen you maybe wanna teach her how to subdue it". Melinda saw no reason for secrecy at the moment one nightmare was running loose and if they could tame this nerrissa's nightmare then they had one less worry. she looked at her hands. Part of her fingers were black and she knew she would probely never feel with them again. the mouse of her hands were black as wel, she dropped her hands and looked at her clothes, the t-shirt she ware was almost burned through and some scortch marks were on her pants "so what lie are we gonna use at the hospital to explain my wounds or are we gonna go back to the HQ for a day or two" she coughed. Melinda would not mind giong back to HQ she was tired, dirty and her hands hurted.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Nerisa
    Items: Photo

Things were happening beyond Nerisa could comprehend, that's for sure. The woman left, leaving Nerisa with the two strangers.

"Was that woman Landy's mom or something?" Nerisa thought. After all, the way she talked hinted that Landy was something that was important to her, and that she didnt trust the two other people to take care of Landy while she went somewhere. Where was she going? Was she going to buy dinner? That was a very motherly thing.

But to buy dinner in such Victorian clothes deemed inappropriate, and the way she spoke of Landy felt more like Landy was as important as the woman's favorite shoe. She can't lose Landy, not because she cares, but because she needs to.

"And Landy.. is an orphan.." Nerisa whispered, clutching the photo in her pocket.

As the woman left (the man called her "Sigataph"), there was an awkward silence that played between the three. Nerisa had no idea who these people were or what part they played in this whole situation. The man checked the girl named Melinda for her injuries. They talked in hushed voices and Nerisa only heard a couple of words that didn't make any much sense to her anyway. It was the same kind of talk he remembered from the two unknown guys in the park just a couple of days before. Tsk. Nerisa shook her head in annoyance. The man walked over to Landy's sleeping form.

"..Hey! What are you doing to--" Nerisa began to shout, a sting of suspicion rising from her chest. When she saw the man simply tending to Landy, she relaxed a bit and turned to the girl Melinda.

"Hey, why don't you rest a bit in the sofa. You've been through quite a lot. It will be good for you to catch a wink of sleep."

Miss Noir, Landy's cat purred between Nerisa's legs and she knelt down to stroke her fur. The cat relaxed in Nerisa's hands and mewed soflty.

"You little turncoat!" Nerisa giggled. "One moment you hate me, and now, you're as soft as pudding!"

“I guess you’ve never been introduced on such strange terms, but…my name is Piers, if Landy hasn’t told you.” The man said behind her.

Nerisa's hand froze at the name. She didn't turn her head.

"Piers." she repeated.

Of all the days and all the places.. Why is Fate getting a knack at surprising her with visits from people she least expected? Nerisa sighed.

"So you're Piers." Nerisa finally straightened up and looked at the man, really looked at him this time, her gaze intentionally landing on the man's shoes.

Dress shoes. Black. Classic. Conventional. Shiny leather. Hard to maintain. Clean, polished. Takes care of things deeply. Attentive. Dedicated. Derby. Shoes allow movement. The leather is worn-out and has taken a lot of damage. Active lifestyle. Despite this, the soles of his shoes are not very thin. Means it is not the only pair he owns. Therefore it is part of his daily routine to wear such. Daily Routine equals vocation. Job. What job could it be? The hospital? No. Something else..

"Hello, Piers." Nerisa said. "Nice to meet you. No, Landy never mentioned anything about you. But that's alright. We just met."

++

Harue
    Role: Guardian (Trainee)
    Items: GPS, Notes, Radio

"Take care of him and if I hear you injured him in any way, I will hunt you down and I will make sure you have learned your lesson not to mess with one of my patients." She replied in a serious tone but then broke down laughing.

Harue almost curled up with shyness at Meril's first comment but when she laughed, Harue instantly relaxed. It was a joke. Ohh...

"I'll do my best, Doctor Meril." Harue grinned. "I won't harm him intentionally, I promise!"

“Harue? Let’s go?” Theo prodded.

"Y-yes." Harue answered as he walked towards the bus stop with the injured Theo. He waved back at the two people kind enough to help him out. "Nice to meet you Rod, Meril. Take care of yourselves."

++

Yorick
    Role: Guardian (suspended)

"Hey, thanks for waking me up, dude." The man smiled.

Yorick blinked in the darkness a couple of times. He couldn't quite place what he felt at the guy's smile. It certainly didn't make him feel like smiling back. Yorick wondered why this is and came up with the conclusion. The man's smile was rather... toothy.

"Hi." he replied. "Need help getting up?" he said offering his hand.

"You know, I might be off on a limb here, but common sense tells me you shouldn't lie around the beach on a cold night... Except with a beer."
    Last edited by i_say_sabotage; 12-12-2009 at 05:48 AM.

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2015 01:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

Role: Watcher

Chinatsu walked down the street, trying to clear her mind. She looked around and saw her old house again. "No..I am not going there again. I dont want to bring it up again." She said to herself. She looked away and went down an alleyway. Chinatsu leaned against the wall and cried. "Why out of all people did they have to give up me? Why cant I have some Guardian accept me as family? Im just fricken useless! I cant even have a good vision!" She yelled at herself.

She put her hands over her face and tried again to clear her mind. It was useless though, she couldnt if she tried. "Oh lord....I just want to get out of here."
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information