AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 96 FirstFirst ... 41 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 61 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 2393

Thread: RPG: Nightmare Hunt (A Supernatural/Mystery RPG)

Trojan.FlyStudio.I i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-10-2012 03:53 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Yorick
    Role: Guardian
    Items: Cellphone, Radio

Yorick listened to Chinatsu speak and gave a low chuckle.

"That was stupid." he said quietly. "Running off because you think you're of no use."

He carried on walking, his legs shaking with every step he took. Still, his voice was clear and resolute. "You're alive, aren't you? You can't be useless while you're still breathing... Even if you're unconscious or beaten down. To be useful is up to you entirely."

A sudden spasm of pain surged through his limbs. Yorick knew he was about to reach his limit. Hah, serves me right for emulating a fortune cookie, he laughed. The tiny light that allowed him to survey his surroundings were enough for him to realize that the slum drainage was a foul and intricate maze of passageways and tunnels. He couldn't even remember which way he came from and where to go.

He kept this information from Chinatsu. Telling her they were lost would probably just increase panic, and with her wounds, that would just add pressure to her frail body. Yorick turned to her after a long pause.

"Promise me this Chinatsu. For as long as you're a Watcher and I'm a Guardian, never think you're worthless..."

Yorick took his Guardian Radio and pushed a small button at the bottom. He realized that he might lose unconsciousness anytime now, and to leave Chinatsu alone with an unconscious man in the middle of the sewers would make things even more difficult for the girl. He would have to send for help soon. If not for him, maybe for Chinatsu. In any case, he planned to hold on for as long as he can. The S.O.S. signal blinked rapidly.

"And if you break your promise," Yorick grinned, "You have to give all the male Guardians a long, steamy kiss." he laughed heartily. Hm... the females guardians would be a great idea too, though I don't think we have any. Ah, sucks..

(OOC: Paging *ehem* Ma'am Cerise.. )

++

Nerisa
    Role: Feral
    Items: Photo, Cellphone, Sketchbook

"I'm sorry. You probably have things to do. I'm sorry if I've been a nuisance. I didn't mean to," she said with a small smile. "You can go if you want to."

Nerisa grinned. "Tired of me already, dear Landy?" she joked. "You're not a nuisance, not in the least bit. You were the one who originally took the effort to care for me when I was unconscious, weren't you? A good turn deserves another." she paused. "But yes, I do have to go. There are some things that need my attention."

Nerisa put away her phone for a while and turned her concern on the sketchbook in Landy's hand.

"I saw some very interesting things in your sketchbook." Nerisa said. "I know this boy." she started, pointing to a sketch of Jace. "I've seen him with a scythe in the park a few nights ago. I'm not sure if that's really him, but I'm pretty confident. Who the hell carries a scythe in this day and age, I wouldn't know, but there are some evidence that a man with long-bladed weapon is connected to the attack on St. Birch Hospital. Of course... There's a lack of evidence. Fortunately, the attack was caught on the hospital's CCTV tapes."

Nerisa's eyes bore into Landy, but she quickly pulled them away.

"Unfortunately, those tapes are missing."

She flipped the sketchbook to the next page and pointed at the picture of a beautiful woman. "She was here last night." Nerisa said. "She knows Piers somehow. Piers called her "Sigataph"." Nerisa looked at Landy again, wanting an explanation on the connection between Landy, Sigataph and Piers. She didn't expect much, though. Pushing her luck might deem inadvisable, but she was willing to take her chances.

The last page was a complete mess. A picture of dark and violent strokes that didn't look like anything Landy's hands could've done. Nerisa stared at this last drawing fervently and handed the sketchbook back to Landy without a word.
    Last edited by i_say_sabotage; 01-26-2010 at 02:45 PM.

It is hard to say there is a reason for being anywhere
    Even if you retrace your steps

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Role: Vagrant
    Items: N/A

" Hey Ozman, we're stuck. Can you help us? We've been through here a few times already." Moir can faintly hear Ozman's voice. She thought for a moment about why that could be. Moir focused on hearing Ozman better but this time, she heard nothing.

"We better hurry. I can't hear Ozman speaking." Moir ran for the cave after Ozman had done something to Meril's dream world. They passed many dead trees and seen the ocassional strange being hidding in holes until they reached the cave. Moir approached the cave and walked into it slowly. She could hear a faint melody coming from the cave. Moir held her hand towards her mouth to shhh the two boys.

"Do you hear that?" She whispered while focusing on where the voice was coming from. As she got half way into the cave, she peeked over some rocks and discovered a cove within the cave with a women singing it in. Moir attempted to get a good look at her face but couldn't. She had noticed that the women was a mermaid. The women had a fish like tail that was gray or silver in color, her hair had reached below her supposed waist-line which was black in color, she wore various pieces of jewelry all over her body and her eyes were so vibrant, they could attract anyone from miles away. Moir's hand slipped and a rock fell into the cove. The woman panicked and yelled.

"Show yourself!" Moir shrugged her shoulders at Rod and Zen and found a way to reach the mermaid. The mermaid placed her arms above the cove side to keep herself up to see who had disturbed her melody. When Moir reached the mermaid, she smiled to see that the mermaid had looked a lot like Meril. The women stared at Moir with a puzzled expression.

"Have we met somewhere? You look so familliar." Moir giggled and sat near the edge of the cove water.

"Of course you know me! Its me Moir!" The mermaid's expression beamed with happiness as she remembered that it was Moir.

"Of course! How could I forget!" She paused for a moment. "But, how come you're here and not.....out there?" Moir looked at her with a grim expression then at Rod and Zen, signalling to them to tell her what was going on.
    ------------------------------
    Role: Watcher

"I used to have fun before..." Ardelle popped her head out of the water a bit to hear him speak. She stood up in the water, puzzled by his comment.

"What do you mean by before?" Ardelle made sure to find shallow water to just sit and relax.

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Crazy Personified janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Ouran Patch Manekineko
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2011 09:55 AM
    Threads

Role: Unrevealed
    Items: Notepad

Out of the blue a guy came up to the girl I was talking too, and even though I would have offered the coffee for free (heck I suddenly got TEN MILLION, I'm sure I could offer a free cup of coffee), but the guy suddenly said that he would pay for it. Not wanting to break the guy's ego, who seemed to want to score with the young sleepy lady, I just smiled.

"Is there anything else you two would like besides coffee?"

(OOC: Since I'm sure you two would like some privacy to interact and talk to each other, let's pretend that you guys ordered something, and that another waitress would have brought it to you...)

The night seems to be coming soon.

I walk up to another customer, who seemed to have been forgotten in the whole noise and scuffle of the day, and I decided to ask if she would like anything to drink.

(OOC: Arcady, so soooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyy for the sloppy service here at the shop!)

"Would you like to anything, ma'am?"

SEAN'S POV

BOORRRRRIING

I say, night better come soon, because I need to get myself something to do. LIKE SERIOUSLY.
    ---
    "They called me mad, I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me." -Nathaniel Lee
    ---

---
    Being crazy only means I'm smarter than you
    ---

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Silver Ribbon Four Leaf Clover Teal Ribbon
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2019 02:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aspirantgarde

Cerise
    Items: Guardian radio, Cell phone

"Ah, Ma'am Cerise!" He said, going after her, "Sir Piers asked me on an errand. To check on a girl--"

Harue stopped. Suddenly, it didn't seem like a good idea to bring Ma'am Cerise to visit Sir Piers' lady friend. He has heard from Sir Karn that Sir Piers is seeing somebody lately and--

Cerise turned her head only slightly to the right, raising her face a bit as she did so. Her hair moved freely around her shoulders as she did so, bouncing a bit. The fact that Harue had stopped himself abruptly from finishing his sentence had not escaped her notice in the least. The heat had risen to her cheeks a bit as she heard Piers's name mentioned again. Why Harue felt it was necessary to refrain from speaking about a certain lady and Piers at length, she didnt' know; unless, of course, something else had stopped Harue from speaking that had nothing to do with Piers. And the less Harue said about him, the better.

"A girl, huh?" she said wryly. "I pity her."

"--You know what," Harue laughed nervously, "why don't I go on ahead on that errand, Ma'am Cerise? Sir Yorick would probably grow impatient if told to wait too long, so it'll probably be better for you to check up on him."

As Harue began to speak about business, Cerise felt her mind clear. The annoyance she felt over the way Piers had insulted and subsequently ignored her suddenly dispersed, leaving her free to assess the situation as Harue described it. Cerise was all business when it came to her duties, and that fact was written all over her face.

"I'll be sure to check on 'Sir' Yorick quickly, Harue," she said with a small smile. Harue's deferential attitude was impressive, and Cerise couldn't help but smile at his humble remarks.

He took his GPS and pointed at a shiny red dot on the top end of the map. "See, our Guardian radios are equipped with homing device. That red dot over there is Sir Yo--" he studied the map and found something odd.

Another pause from Harue; what was this one about? As for the radios, Cerise was pleased to discover that the radios at this particular branch were equipped with the same technology that Guardians enjoyed at the Mainland.

"Harue? Something wrong?" she asked, genuinely concerned. She moved over to him a bit to stare at the GPS with him, her hair falling a little over the sides of her vision as she leaned her head down to take a look at the radio.

"Either way, yeah, I don't think you'd have any problems finding him. That's Sir Yorick's dot. You can also communicate with him if you wish to find him faster."

Harue tapped Cerise's shoulder. "Alright, Ma'am Cerise! I'll meet with you and Sir Yorick on the way, okay?" Harue said, running off.

He takes his duties seriously, she thought to herself. "Be careful, Harue; and work on just calling me 'Cerise' while you're gone!" She laughed a bit at her own remark as she watched him run off.

Suddenly, as if on cue, the radio she had recently obtained began to beep. The GPS screen revealed the fact that the beeping was a distress call being sent from the same dot that Harue had identified as Yorick.

So much for a relaxing first day. Is a warm bath after a long trip too much to ask for? Despite this thought, Cerise sincerely didn’t mind going into action as soon as possible; it was never like her to remain idle in one position for very long. Somewhere out there was a Guardian that she had yet to meet, and she was now on her first mission at this new branch.

She shot a glance to the nearby Jean who had undoubtedly heard the signal as well. Jean, who had made the prospect of utilizing a vehicle sound far-fetched just moments ago, was now holding up a key with one hand and pointing in the direction of the garage with the other. Not giving a second to ponder why Jean was all of a sudden so willing and able to produce such an amenity, she walked briskly to the desk, got the key, and was in the garage and behind the wheel of a cherry-red ’09 Dodge Charger in less than a minute, speeding off towards the slums. As the sunlight gleamed off the hood as she sped down the road, she appreciated the fine finish of the car.

Time to meet 'Sir' Yorick.

Cerise parked the Charger on the side of the street near the location the GPS had specified. She then studied the GPS screen. According to this I should be able to see him…but where is he? I guess a call is in order…

Of course she wouldn’t be able to locate this “Yorick” so easily; that would be too simple. And from what she’d heard at the Mainland, this branch was experiencing some very atypical phenomena, to say the least. Thus, Cerise had to expect the unexpected. She picked up the radio and said, very properly and assertively, “Yorick? This is Cerise. Cerise Reid. I’m the Guardian responding to your call. I am at the spot the radio GPS has specified, but do not see you. So...mind pointing me in the right direction?” She held the radio with her left hand and slowly played with the ends of her hair with her right as she waited for his response.

The earlier angst she experienced with Piers was behind her, because she was now on business. She was in her element, and her sharp acumen would be needed if Yorick failed to respond to her.

Piers
    Items: Guardian radio, cell phone, paper (with notes) and pen (both in jacket)

Piers looked at Melinda again before leaving, the same guilt he always felt concerning her condition arising in him again. As he passed the doctor he said, “Please take care of her; she’ll have a break from our ‘adventures’ until either I mass some leads or she recovers.” With that, he left, heading out to the parking garage.

As he did so, he took out his cell phone to make sure he had not missed any texts or calls. It was a good thing he did, for Glaiza had texted him back.

"Was hoping 2 c u aftr wrk hir 2. We culd hve a cup of coffee. Its bin a while since u jst sat hir n had coffee. Waitresses miss u"

It’s passing curious how a single text can change the entire prospect of one’s day. As soon as he read it, Piers felt the same feeling, to a somewhat lesser degree, that he’d had while he and Glaiza had sat under the stars nights ago. He longed to be with her. But for now, this would have to do. He ran out to his car and got inside, putting the car into gear and speeding off towards the police station with a renewed sense of purpose. If Piers had reflected more deeply on the fact that one text had changed his mood significantly, he’d be embarrassed; that is, until it was mentioned that the text had been from Glaiza. That would explain it all.

As Piers drove, he remembered what he had to tell Karn. He wanted to do it face to face, but he’d have to hurry. If he was even halfway-correct in his assumptions and quasi-completion of the anonymous message on Gu.I.L.A., the info contained there was of the utmost importance. And how was Landy doing? And what of Ikazuchi? There was no time to worry; Madeleine herself was dependent upon his success, and that thought caused him to accelerate all the more as he approached the police station.

The picture clearly said “station,” and there were notices, one of which was missing in the other picture…so where are these “notices”? Piers thought to himself. Just then, he found the bulletin board that contained many papers tacked to its soft corkwood surface. Piers advanced and looked at the many papers. "Missing animals, ads, missing kids, and…what a peculiar kid. Who is thi—” Just then, something stuck out on the page: “Beware the Foe.”

Beware the Foe.

Beware DeFoe.

This is it.

Piers took the paper out and scribbled down every bit of info he found germane to the lead, and scanned the bulletin board for any more clues. And there, not so much to his surprise, he found another missing child flyer that caught his eye. The postscript on this one was written by hand: “Retrieve her”. Piers wrote furiously on his paper again, pressing the paper against the bulletin board as he did so. Then, he took out his cell phone and took pictures of both notices. He had to get done before Nerisa showed up, because there was no way that he could concentrate while putting on a front for this amazingly insightful editor. He was still unsure why she wanted to see him so soon, but he had to appear to be free of any suspicion any chance he got.
    Last edited by Cross Avantgarde; 01-27-2010 at 10:34 PM. Reason: Left out some Italics, and had to pump in some estrogen. Don't ask.

Senior Member Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Grey Ribbon Silver Ribbon L Laptop
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2013 08:48 AM
    Threads

Jigsaw
    Items: Apple Blossoms Schoolbag

A scowling little girl with long messy black hair suddenly came out of her hiding place behind a tree. She charged up the police station towards Piers.

“YAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!”

She swung her leg and kicked the inside of his knee with all the strength a little girl could muster. Any normal human being would lose balance and crumple to the ground.

“You nosey dum-dum!” she jumped far away from his reach, then shook a tiny defiant fist at him, “Stop snooping around things you’re not supposed to! You’re making her go away.”

The little girl dashed away before he could respond, crying, “I’ll make sure you won’t find the next one. It’ll be in the last place you’ll look, and only SHE can get in! DWEEB! DUM-DUM! POTTY HEAD!”

(Aw man I'm so sorry I can't resist! I suck being in hiatus, but I've been wanting to do this since I got her. Anyway, Cross, you can chase after her if you want.)
    Last edited by Solsaiden Hel; 01-27-2010 at 12:32 PM.

#1Innovator xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2010 02:33 PM
    Threads

Items:N/A

"What do you mean by before?" He looked at the water and collected his thoughts. He hardly ever talked about stuff like this. He sighed deeply.
    "My brother.. He died. It was my fault. We were driving somewhere and." He took a breath. "I wasn't paying attention. Because if that, he died." He explained. Then, he forced a smile.
    "But let's not worry about that kind of stuff." He said.
    " I am death and sorrow." -Acheron

Take the quizz here!
    http://quizilla.teennick.com/quizzes...eister-are-you

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Silver Ribbon Four Leaf Clover Teal Ribbon
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2019 02:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aspirantgarde

Items: Guardian radio, cell phone, Paper and Pen

Looking around, it seemed that Nerisa had still not arrived; thus, he had time to study the pictures besides just frantically copying down relevant information on them. The picture of the boy, a certain Theodore Hayes who seemed to resemble someone he had briefly met (though he couldn’t remember who), had the words “Retrieve Her” written under his picture. The only other picture that got his attention was the picture of a girl named “Ainsel Meidae,” quite the uncommon name. Yet, it was not the name that got his attention; it was the “Beware the Foe” postscript on the paper.

An anagram, Perhaps? Let’s see what I can make of it…

Quickly, Piers wrote down the letters of the strange name and tried to pull coherent words out of the line of letters.

I am in. Lead. Inside. Guh, all of these work, but not together; there aren’t enough letters, and I still have some left over. And this number here…does it factor in? Maybe the name itself is more, not quite an anagram but—

His thoughts were abruptly shattered by a scream and a kick that quickly brought him to the ground, causing him to land hard on his back. When he finally realized what had happened he discerned the figure of a small girl running away from him and adding insults for good measure.

“Whoa, who—Madeleine?! Madeleine, is that you?!” he shouted, knowing only that the age of the girl and her hair matched the impression he got from the vision of Madeleine that Jigsaw had been so thoughtful to provide for him inside her aunt and uncle’s home. Besides her hair and age, all he could discern was the logo on the book bag she was wearing, but it wasn’t immediately recognizable; even so, he knew he had seen it somewhere before in town.

“Stop snooping around things you’re not supposed to! You’re making her go away.”

The little girl dashed away before he could respond, crying, “I’ll make sure you won’t find the next one. It’ll be in the last place you’ll look, and only SHE can get in! DWEEB! DUM-DUM! POTTY HEAD!”

What did this mean?

That thought brought him to his feet, and fast. He darted towards her, and had to stop as she ran across the road just in time to avoid two vehicles heading in the opposite direction. As soon as the vehicles had passed, he’d lost sight of the girl.

“Madeleine?! Madeleine, is that you?! Please, I’m here to help! Where are you?!” Piers could bypass all of the leads and time wasted on amassing them if he could simply catch Madeleine now, and he was frantically looking for any sign of where she had gone.
    Last edited by Cross Avantgarde; 01-27-2010 at 01:47 PM. Reason: Adding color

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2015 01:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

Role:Watcher

"Alright its a deal." Chinatsu said smiling. She gently got off of Yorick's back and propped herself against a wall. "I cant be on your back if were gonna get outta here." She used the wall to support her no matter how much pain she was in.

"I'm supposing your nightmare gave you my injuries, right? Well, I'm sorry I got you into this." She said panting. Her mouth filled with blood again and she spit it out onto the floor. "Less bad blood for me I guess." She laughed softly which turned into a cough. "God damn it."

She heard the Guardian radio say a few words. "Alright...I got some
    explaining to do..." She put her hand on Yorick's shoulder and looked at him. "So, what do we do as we wait?" She asked giving a small smile.
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Senior Member Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2010 05:14 PM
    Threads

Items: Guardian radio, Sword Handel

Ika got back to the HQ and looked around for piers, he was no where in sight. he went looking for a tech. after a while found one."Do you know where piers went?"The tech looked around then spoke."Yea he left a while ago. Though he should still have his radio on him." "Okay thank you." he walked off down the hall pulling out the radio from his coat pocket."Piers if your there, did the techs ever tell you that they set up the cameras over at the teaberry? If they did, i'm going to see what they have on them."

Never Give In, Never Give up.

Cardinal of Eden Vital Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia's Avatar
    Gil
    Depressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2011 05:18 PM
    Threads

((That's okay for me janajee))

Quote Originally Posted by The Truth in Blue View Post

Uh sure." Terra said to the man. Without his sunglasses he was actually sort of handsome.
    Items: Wallet ect....

Vincente sat down across from her. He smiled warmly the entire time.
    "I'm Vincente Mondo. And you are?" He asked.

((Sorry, crappy post.))

I have recently transformed into a defender of the mentally ill. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

El Dementia The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2010 05:32 PM
    Threads

Items: Cell phone (Dead Battery)

"Terra Cobalt." She said. The sound of her own name unsettled her. There were so many Terra Cobalts, which one was she referring to? He smiled warmly. It frankly creeped her out. She wouldn't say it, though.

Cardinal of Eden Vital Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia's Avatar
    Gil
    Depressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"C'mon Vince, this chick's weird. Why bother with her?" Morte said.
    'Anything is better than talking to you...' Vincente thought. He hated how Morte always cut into his life at weird times. Most the time, he just wished that he was gone.
    "What are you doing alone, Miss Cobalt?" He asked her.
    "This is boring...." Morte was ignored.
    Last edited by Rolo Vi Britannia; 01-27-2010 at 06:54 PM.

I have recently transformed into a defender of the mentally ill. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

El Dementia The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

For some reason, that question made her nervous.
    "Why wouldn't I be alone?" she asked. She was uneasy, and stuck on the dream she'd had. What was it? She remembered... An angel.

Gil
    Depressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Why wouldn't I be alone?" She seemed upset. That made Vincente uneasy.
    "I told you, she probably a criminal. Scram before the pigs come to lock her up and take you too." Vincente shrugged off Morte's comment.
    "No reason to get upset." He said. "It's just odd to see such a pretty girl off by herself." He finished.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Oh..." Terra could feel herself blushing. "Sorry... I'm... Not very good with people... so..."
    Great, now she couldn't even talk properly.
    She sighed. How typical.

((Another crappy post.))

Gil
    Depressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Vincente suppressed a laugh. He must have really hit a tender spot for her.
    "I used to be like that, don't worry." He told her. It was true, before he had gone to the orphanage, he'd been shy, but not anymore.
    "Now it's getting late, do you want me to escort you back to your house?" He asked.
    "You should ask her to come home with you." Morte suggested.
    Vincente ignored him.

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Location- Landy's apartment
    Status- Day
    Role- Feral
    Items- N/A

"A scythe? But that's the annoying customer from the Teaberry the other day. I knew he was nuts but I didn't think he'd be some kind of weapon wielder," she said, her astonishment clearly painted on her face. She really couldn't believe that the kid had been seen with a scythe.

When Nerisa began speaking about the attack on St. Birch, Landy was even more dumb founded. It had never occured to her that the disturbed boy from the cafe had been the one to inflict so much damage on the people and place she loved the most. The thought sickened her.

Of course, the attack was just the prelude to the other matter. The missing tapes. She forgot for a moment that she had stolen them for Dr. Piers but she managed to keep her confused expression in place after her rememberance, much to her thankfulness.

When Nerisa flipped to the last sketch, a cold lump rose in her throat. So this was the inhuman being that was dwelling within. The one she was aware of but had no control over.

She thought for a moment that she might hurl.

She could feel herself going pale. She took the sketchbook back when Nerisa handed it but she didn't pay it any attention.

She dropped heavily unto the couch and put her hand to her head as it finally clicked. All the pain, all the blacking out was her fault. Sigataph's fault.

And there she was. Staring up at her with glossy paper eyes that still managed to bore through her. Again she felt like hurling.

"Oh, God," she whispered as she rocked back and forth. She buried her face in her hands to hold the tears in, completely forgetting that Nerisa was still there.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads

OOC: Sorry! I've had alot of work to do lately

Rod couldn't believe his eyes when he saw a mermaid that looked just like Meril. He nearly fainted looking at her, Zen shook his head knowing where that was going. They came out and had their guard up as they got closer to the mermaid.
    " Do you remember me?" Rod asked her, " It's me, your boyfriend, Rod and my friend Zen."
    He shook his head after realizing that he had to tell her.
    " Whether you remember us or not we're here help you overcome a certain problem." Rod sitting down, " You've had a horrible nightmare recently and we're here to help you get over it, right Zen?"
    " Yes, we will make sure you overcome this." Zen sitting down also.

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Jace
    Sync: ???? (flux)
    Items: none

Hollow stood leaning against the wall of the old sewer. These kind of places were always good to spread a bit of fear. His nightmare growled by his feet. Its' black fur stood on edge, sparks of electric flashing off it. It was growling at something and Hollow turned himself to face the same direction. It appeared another victim was on their way. He smiled. Pulling the knife from his belt he stared into the darkness waiting for the person to appear. Slowly a cloaked figure appeared. Seeing an easy prey his nightmare dived at it. It's first and last mistake.

Jace's hand sprung up to grip the hounds throat as it leaped at him. The iron grip latched onto it and it yelped slightly. In one fluid motion he threw it across the width of the sewer and ran forward. Blood pumping, thirsting for a kill, he easily knocked the knife out of the stunned mans hand and pined him to the wall with his arm. He squeezed the mans throat and in the struggle his hood fell back. The man gasped. Jace grinned.
    "It's...can't...be!" Hollow gasped.
    "Hello there old friend." Jace muttered lightly, Thanatos grinned with him. "It's been a long time since I saw you and that stupid mut." He relaxed the grip on Hollows throat. So he could talk. But the aura to kill remained.
    "But...But..." He was stuttering as he gasped for breath, "We were told you were dead."
    Jace suddenly headbutted Hollow and blood dripped out of his nose. "Told I was dead did they." Jace growled darkly,
    "You think any could kill us." Thanatos added.
    "Thanatos? Oh my lord from above. " The coloured drained from Hollows face as he suddenly realised who he was talking too. He was but a bug before immortal as far as he could think. "It is you. What happened?"
    "Silence!" Thanatos snapped, "I will ask the questions. Starting with who spread this rumor. I haven't been gone from the slums for any more then 2-3 days."
    "It was Tank. He told us." He gasped again as the grip tightned, "He said he saw you broken and dead before him. Had his men back up what he said. Word spreads quick through the slums you know it does. Everyone beleived it. You weren't in any of your normal locations. Plus with him about, people thought it was him that did it."

Jace laughed, it was hollow and cruel. He let go off hollow.
    "Because of him eh?"
    "The big headed fool." Thanatos added. "He has nothing on us. No power that can compare."
    "But I wouldn't blame you for believing him. Your all idiots." Jace added as he looked down on Hollow. Looked at him like he was nothing.
    "Run Hollow. Take your mut and run." He said suddenly letting go of him. The he began laughing cruely, a dark wind blew down the sewer. "Run and tell everyone I am back. Tell them I've returned from the grave if need be. Tell them the immortal bringer of death has reawoke." Hollow began to pick himself up and called over his nightmare. The fear in his eyes was threatening to overwhelm him. He styared at Jace, the cruel twisted form of life he was now.
    "Now go!" Jace commanded,
    "Come tommorrow the game begins. I have my peices and I will not wait for anyone. It begins. It all begins." Thanatos spoke, his smile betraying his excitement.
    He began laughing. Dark, twisted, haunting.
    All Hollow could do was run. Run like he was told. Tell everyone he could. Like he was told. But all the while that laugh still followed him. So dark. So cruel. So dangerous. He feared what Jace meant by the beggining.
    Last edited by Valkarma; 02-04-2010 at 12:24 PM.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

" Do you remember me? It's me, your boyfriend, Rod and my friend Zen." The mermaid look alike of Meril looked up into Rod's eyes and looked carefully into them. She tried her best to remember and study his features carefully. She smiled when she knew it was him.

"Of course I do! I do believe we were together in a park!" Mermaid Meril lifted herself a bit out of the cove to kiss Rod.

"Yup! It's you alright." Mermaid Meril replied while getting back into the cove.

" Whether you remember us or not we're here help you overcome a certain problem. You've had a horrible nightmare recently and we're here to help you get over it, right Zen?"

" Yes, we will make sure you overcome this." Mermaid Meril staggered back from the side. She shook her head.

"I am not going beyond this cove! The smell, the feel......the rage. I want to feel nor see any of it."
    Moir sighed and glared at her.

"Don't tell me you are afraid of a creature that doesn't exist in the other world?! Its fiction for pete's sake!" Moir sat near a rock to let off some steam. She had never felt this angry because of Meril before. Perhaps as a child because children have short attention spans but never as she got older. Mermaid Meril got out of the cove and transformed her tail into human legs. She had created shorts to match her top.

"You got a point Moir." Mermaid Meril jumped Moir when she was trying to calm down to rough house with her.

"Apologize Moir for being insensitive to my feelings!!" Mermaid Meril had asked in a sarcastic tone. Moir caught on and laughed.

"Never!" They continued to rough house until they were both laughing so much. Mermaid Meril stood up and brushed the dirt off her shorts.

"Lets get going."
    -------------------------------

"My brother.. He died. It was my fault. We were driving somewhere and. I wasn't paying attention. Because if that, he died. But let's not worry about that kind of stuff." Ardelle looked at the ground in shame. She felt horrible for asking.

"I'm sorry for your loss Aden. If I had known that it was a sore spot for you, I wouldn't have asked." Ardelle grinned to show that she was alright but still felt horrible about asking.

"It's not your fault Aden. Everyone has a clock and once that clock stops, its there time to leave. Some clocks just don't last as long as others." She hugged him and whispered into his ear.

"Its not your fault."

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

Senior Member Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-17-2010 05:30 PM
    Threads

Items: iPod

Vierra was reluctant to go to see Kana, their last encounter had been less than pleasurable and Kana...didn't have a very good reaction at all. So Vierra decided to walk to Apple Blossom Daycare instead of taking the public transit. She put on her earphones and clicked the button on her iPod. Silence. Cursing under her breath she remembered that it had run out of batteries on the bus ride to the apartment. Silence. How she hated silence. Silence was just asking for thoughts, and she most definitely did not want thoughts to raid the silence because then they'd begin to take over her mind. And then she'd be caught up in another flashback.

"Hey mommy, do you love me?"

"What are you talking about V-ra? Of course mommy loves you! Both you and Daddy!"

"Really? Then we'll always be together right!"

"Of course!"

--

"I can't stand you! I can't stand you or this household! I'm leaving, leaving and that's final!"

"No, please! I still love you! Don't go, what about our daughter?"

"She's yours now."

"Mommy! Mommy where are you going?!"

"...Sorry Vierra."

--

Liar. Liar. Liar. Liar.

Lies. Lies. Lies. Lies.

Everyone, everything, lies. Words like forever, always, nothing but lies.

"Vierra...let's go to the amusement park, okay?"

"Really Daddy? Yay!"

"Yea...let's go."

--

"There there, sweet girl. Come here, let me ease your pain..." Tira chimed, her arms encircling Vierra's neck, pulling her into a soft embrace. Something pulsed through her body. Her crescent scar on her shoulder, pale white and jagged throbbed. Heat. Cold. What was she feeling? Tira...she wouldn't let her fears overcome her. She wouldn't let Tira take over her body.

--

"I hate you. I hate you, you're not my daughter, you're just a parasite that attached to your mother! That's why she left me, I wish you never existed! You were a mistake! If you're gone, your mother will come back to me!"

"D-daddy? What are you-KYAAAHH!!!"

--

The pain. The pain that pierced through her shoulder and down her entire body, she could still remember it like it was yesterday. Forget. Forget. Forget!

Impossible.

Vierra slumped against a streetlamp, panting and drenched in sweat. Every breath she took was painful. She squeezed her eyes shut and hoped the pain will go away. Why was she so weak, so pitiful and forever haunted by her past? It was inevitable that one day she would give in to Tira. One day she won't be able to hold Tira back, and her consciousness will be taken over. She wanted so desperately to cry.

But she wasn't going to let her emotions get ahold of her. She was Vierra Lamfetti. The Vierra Lamfetti that swore she would never trust another human being for the rest of her life. The Vierra Lamfetti that didn't need support from anybody, anything. The Vierra Lamfetti that was destined to be alone. And so she would continue to be. Staggering, she gripped her neck and ignored the burning feeling that scorched her throat. She would continue to walk.

聞こえますか 僕の声が 君の事を そっと想う季節が続く

#1Innovator xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2010 02:33 PM
    Threads

"Its not your fault." Aden felt tears welling up. He didn't want to cry. He hadn't cried since his brother died. But he couldn't help it. He was happy she told him that, no one ever told him he was free from blame. It made him feel happy, but still made him cry.
    "Thank you...." He said, holding back his tears as best he could.
    " I am death and sorrow." -Acheron

Take the quizz here!
    http://quizilla.teennick.com/quizzes...eister-are-you

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads

Rod was anticipating an answer until he got the answer he was looking for.
    "Of course I do! I do believe we were together in a park!" Mermaid Meril lifted herself a bit out of the cove to kiss Rod.

"Yup! It's you alright." Mermaid Meril replied while getting back into the cove.

" I feel loved." Rod said giving Meril the Mermaid a kiss, " I'm the only me."
    Rod looked away for a second and looked back to see Moir and Meril wrestling, he didn't know what to do until they started laughing. He let out a sigh of relief and walked out of the cove with them.
    " Where do we go from here?"

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

Trojan.FlyStudio.I i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-10-2012 03:53 AM
    Threads

Yorick
    Items: Cellphone, Radio

"I'm supposing your nightmare gave you my injuries, right? Well, I'm sorry I got you into this."

"Hm? How did you know that? My abilities aren't easy to guess--Ah, right, you're a Watcher." He nodded. Chinatsu jumped out of Yorick's back and supported herself by a wall. The sudden lack of weight surprised his muscles and Yorick crumpled to the ground involuntarily.

"Ow.. Yeah. My Nightmare's powers draw itself from verbal promises." Yorick began. "When I announce an "oath" or a "promise", I'm required to keep it. My Nightmare regulates the "conditions". Even I don't control such conditions."

He turned to the blinking signal and sighed. "Yes we wait. Though my brownie points with the boys are down for the count. I'm quite infamous around the HQ as somebody who gets himself in all sorts of non-work-related scrapes. Hahaha. I bet they'll arrive in an hour or--"

“Yorick?" The radio suddenly buzzed to life. "This is Cerise. Cerise Reid. I’m the Guardian responding to your call. I am at the spot the radio GPS has specified, but do not see you. So...mind pointing me in the right direction?”

"--Well I'll be." Yorick breathed at the radio. "Do my ears detect sweet sweet music? A Female Guardian? On my first day? To save my rump? Hell yeah, I'm in a Sandra Bullock movie!! I can die happy!"

Yorick quickly calculated the odds and managed to smile inspite his injuries.

"Hello this is Miss Reid? Miss Cerise Reid?" he let out a genuine grin, hoping to transcend the tedious static of the radio's frequency. "I think I may have to congratulate you... Ask me why."

++

Nerisa
    Items: Bag, Photo

"A scythe? But that's the annoying customer from the Teaberry the other day. I knew he was nuts but I didn't think he'd be some kind of weapon wielder,"

Nerisa shook her head. "I didn't say that boy is anybody. It's still too soon to suspect him for anything. Maybe he's just a copycat of the real perp.. Or a teenager who likes carrying sharp 7-foot bladed weapons around town. We don't even know if the perp who attacked St. Birch was armed by a scythe. Precisely why he CCTV tapes are important." she sighed heavily.

"But not so say he's innocent." Nerisa added thoughtfully. "How many scythe-weilding youths do we see everyday, anyway? When I saw him on the park, that boy was talking to another man. That might also be a suspect heavily connected to all this as well.."

Nerisa remembered that man's stance, his all-too familiar stare and brushed it off from her mind. "Anyway, that's why I have to go now. I have a lot of things to do regarding all of this."

Nerisa looked at Landy again. She was pretty much shook up with everything and Nerisa have to admit it was normal. She didn't respond to anything when Nerisa mentioned the CCTV tapes. She can think of this as an empty lead, or something that bears more insight that Landy would like to show. One thing was for sure though, Landy will probably not talk about it anymore. Staring at the picture of Sigataph, her eyes bubbled with frightened tears, heavy drops fixed themselves on the paper's skin, mixing with the large flecks of charcoal and washing them away.

If only it were that easy.. Landy sighed sadly.

A knock on the door.

++

Harue
    Role: Guardian [trainee]
    Items: Lunchbox, Radio

The building Piers designated was easy to find and Harue was glad to have arrived sooner than he expected. His grumbling stomach hinted noon was just around the corner.

"Hmm.. Floor 312.." He walked on the quiet hallway of the building, finally spotting the designated room. "Here we are." he huffed.

It would be his first time meeting anybody other than the Guardians (except Theo, Rod and Meril, of course). And to meet Piers' close *ehem* female friend, made Harue blush a little bit. He took his time in knocking, wondering why he was suddenly fixing his shirt and his hair. He knocked on the door.

It was opened by a stern-looking woman in her early-twenties, with sharp brown eyes and a scowl permanently fixed on her face. Harue felt his heart sink. (He wondered about this as well). The woman looked at him from top to bottom, quietly sizing up his shoes for the most part.

"Yes?"
    the woman finally said.

"Uhm. Hi." Harue replied, somewhat a bit intimidated. His thoughts ran through him in slow dizzying parades. Ah.. This must be Landy? She doesn't look like a "Landy". What am I saying? That's rather rude. She's around Sir Piers' age and she seems rather--uh.. sharp. A large foreboding shadow loomed over Harue as he stared at the woman.

"M-Miss Landy? Good day. My name is Harue." he stammered. "Sir Piers asked me to come over and check on you. I'm sorry if he wasn't able to come personally. I wonder if he told you I'd be stopping by."

"He didn't." she answered coldly, muttering to herself some inaudible words. "I wasn't told about anyone coming over."

"Oh, that's uh. Sorry bout that. Would you like me to call him?"

"No, no need."
    the woman answered with a shake of her head. She pushed up her dark-rimmed glasses and turned back into the room. There was a faint sound of someone sobbing inside.

"Hold on for a sec, trooper."
    the brown-haired woman said, closing the door before Harue could say a word.

(@ Change of Color : Please imagine that Nerisa went inside the room to inform Landy about Harue on the door, somebody sent by Piers to check up on her.)

Harue let out a breath of air. Women sure are scary. he scratched his head. That woman was completely dominant. And just a hint of weird. Her aura felt like it extends over the whole floor like it was hers. Geez. I didn't know this was Sir Piers' type. It surely opened my eyes to a whole new side of this world. I wonder--

"Dominant, huh? And just a hint of weird. I'll take that as a compliment."

Harue jumped back in shock. Nerisa was by the door, flashing him a devious grin. How long has she been there?

"I.. uh.. I uh.. I'm sorry Miss Landy. I meant no disrespect--"

"Relax boy, I told you I accepted it as a compliment. Come on in." The woman proceeded to head inside. "My name is Nerisa, an *ehem* acquaintance of both Piers and Landy. The girl you're looking for is inside." She motioned Harue to enter. Harue did so but was stopped by a cold hand over his shoulder.

"So you don't think I'm Piers' type, huh?"

Harue gulped. The sound of knives scraping over metal was heard in the background.

Nerisa patted him. "Probably for the best." she sniggered, a sinister chortle escaping her lips.

"W-what a weird lady." Harue thought.

Nevertheless, Harue entered the cozy room with a most of his senses intact. The kettle stood boiling on the stove, giving off a sweet scent, that of leaves and honey, while tiny pieces of furniture caught his eye. They were well placed and pretty, as if the room was a quaint little doll's house, maintained as much as caring hands could allow.

(@ Change of Color: During this time, please imagine that Nerisa bid Landy goodbye with a promise of returning to check on her. She will also leave her contact number.)

Something soft rubbed against Harue's leg. The sensation of touch ignited some strong feelings of disgust within him, but he decided it wasn't all that unpleasant. He controlled himself just in time. He was pleased to learn that he was building up a resistance to his primal fear.

Harue looked down to see the source of this touch, and saw a fluffy black cat with regal eyes rubbing her head on his leg. He knelt down to stroke its fur.

"Ah, so you've made friends with the queen of the house."
    Nerisa commented at the cat, rolling her eyes good-naturedly. "The princess you are looking for is by the couch."

Harue gave her a grateful smile. "I see. Thank you Miss Nerisa." Harue said, noticing Nerisa heading for the door with her coat on and a huge bag over her shoulder. "Uhm, are you leaving?"

Nerisa patted her shoulder bag before turning to Harue. "Yes, well. You're here now, aren't you? I have some things to attend to, so I'm sorry to impose the responsibility. After all, Mr. deFoe sent you, right?"

Nerisa closed the door. "See you around, trooper."

With that, the door slammed shut and Harue was left to stare at the empty door. The black cat was still on Harue's arms, purring and rubbing her face on his hands.

He stood up and the cat trailed him noiselessly. A tinkle of cups was heard on the living room. Harue followed it and turned to meet the most beautiful girl he's ever seen in his life, shedding precious tears over paper and a cup of tea running cold.

++

Nerisa
    Items: Bag, Photo

"Good kid. Horrible liar." Nerisa walked out of the room, quickly making her way to the elevator, shaking her head as she went. That Harue kid just seemed too naive to survive the real world. What is it with Piers and soft-hearted *loli-shota characters? She clucked her tongue again. Piers. You're a character alright.

She made her way out of the building heading for the bus stop. There are many things to be accomplished today, and one of those is to find leads on most of the mysteries surrounding the town.

"It's almost noon." Nerisa stole a look at her wristwatch. Her meeting with Piers was set, other things considered.. She rummaged through her bag and dialled a number.

(in reference to post #886)

"Hello, Sammy. I'm calling again about that issue with the comic strip. Yeah, I saw it on the website a while ago. I'm heading for the police station now. You said that your "teacher" gave you this clipping to print? Made by his son. Hm. Hm.. uh huh. Yeah. So, tell me, WHY THE HELL DID YOU PRINT IT? Any civilian could hand you a piece of paper and you print whatever crap they--"

The phone reply stopped Nerisa in her tracks. A cold force gripped her neck as she struggled to steady her hands. They must not shake.

"W-what..? What are you saying... I approved it?"

Nerisa's pace shuffled faster as the bus station was in view.

"That's impossible! I have no recollections of approving a spot-the-difference comic strip in my editing!"

Another pause.

"Don't get smart with me, Sam. You know full well we're all under tight shifts and sleepless nights." she clucked her tongue. "Damn it, Just MMS the friggin thing to my phone, will ya? I have to look at it in detail. Also, this Sluggo guy's contact info. I need it ASAP."

Her breath was stuck on her throat. Every step felt like a burden. Nerisa passed the street where she had lost consciousness the day before and commented awkwardly at the state of her memories. It hardly seemed like yesterday, she thought, almost like so much time has passed...

*loli-shota = Japanese term describing people who look really young for their age. Most of the time are depicted as sweet, innocent and naive characters.
    Last edited by i_say_sabotage; 01-29-2010 at 05:45 AM.

It is hard to say there is a reason for being anywhere
    Even if you retrace your steps

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

" Where do we go from here?" Meril walked out of the cave and remained by the entrance. She pointed towards that tree.

"A zombie was there. Gathering something that looked like people into a pile. I could be wrong." Meril began to run towards the tree and the other followed. Moir was glad that Meril was still herself in her dreams.
    ----------------------------------

"Thank you...."
    Ardelle continued to hug Aden as she felt he was about to cry. She placed her head on his shoulder while hugging him. He has so much pain....it devastating to see him like this. Ardelle leaned back but still hugging Aden.

"Come now," Ardelle had said when she looked at his teary eyes. "Wipe those tears away. I am sure your brother is watching you and wondering what those tears are for. Don't forget, he is always in your heart." She wiped a tear that had fallen down his cheek.

"Let's enjoy the rest of the day ok? No tears included." She asked while grinning.

Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information