AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 96 FirstFirst ... 7 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 27 67 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Nightmare Hunt (A Supernatural/Mystery RPG)

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Role: Vagrant
    Items: Cellphone

Rod was glad he made it time because he saw Meril getting up to leave.

"I was worried that you wouldn't show up and I was just about to leave but now that your here, how about some coffee or tea?"

" I would like some tea please." Rod said putting his phone away, " So where will we go after leaving here?"

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Items: Cellphone and purse

" So where will we go after leaving here?" Meril thought about it and then Moir sat near her.

"How about the movies?"
    Meril looked at Moir and then thought about it again.

"You go to the movies during the night time silly." Moir slumped beside Meril and sighed.

"You do prove a point." Meril looked at Rod after she thought of something.

"How about we spend time at the park or something? Its a nice day so how about we embrace the gorgeous weather?" A waitress came by to take there order.

"I would like some hot coco and a piece of strawberry cheese cake. Please."

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"How about the movies?"

" Sure, but why not wait later.." Rod said with a smile.

"How about we spend time at the park or something? Its a nice day so how about we embrace the gorgeous weather?"

" Fine by me Meril." Rod said as the waitress came by to take their order, " I'll just take a cup of tea please."

The waitress nodded and went back inside to prepare their orders while Rod enjoyed the quiet of the shop.

" I enjoy quiet days like this. Do you?"

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Crazy Personified janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Ouran Patch Manekineko
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2011 09:55 AM
    Threads

Role: Unrevealed
    Items: Some paper

GLAIZA'S POV

It feels weird being the one standing behind and watching other people serve the customers while I'm stuck in the sidelines, with a bunch of papers, signing a bunch of papers. I kinda miss being in action. Was I ever really meant to actually run a place?

I really don't know how the boss could have done this. No one can probably understand just how much I'm going to mi--...

I shake myself, telling myself to get a grip. This whole shaking myself up and preventing from falling down into despair is not something I'm new to, but the punch in the gut is still as strong as the first time I tried to stop myself.

"Sean"

"..."

"Sean"

"..."

"SEAN" I mentally practically scream at him.

"Huh-? What up babe?"

"What's wrong with you? You're awfully quiet today. Usually I can't shut you up."

"Aww, did you miss me honey bunch? I just wanted to leave you alone so you can think of your beloved Piers-Piers"

"I was not thinking of Piers!"

"Then why so defensive?"

"..."

"Hahaha"

"Shut up."

I was not thinking of Piers. I was thinking of my work, and I was focusing on that. Not even a single thought about Piers... Yeah.

I wonder what he's doing right now.

SEAN'S POV

I wonder where that girl-----

Urgh.

I really should have just killed that girl.

Seriously.

I'm acting like my host high on some pill!
    ---
    "They called me mad, I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me." -Nathaniel Lee
    ---

---
    Being crazy only means I'm smarter than you
    ---

The lazy demon kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2014 11:30 PM
    Threads

Role: Guardian
    Items: Cell Phone, minus Keys

Duo slept peacefully as the cool breeze swept over his face. As he laid he felt something soft rub against his face, he swatted at it and rolled over. He

opened his eyes as he began to slide, "WHOA!!!!!!!" He said falling of the roof of the house. Landing in the bushes in the front of the house, Duo hopped

straight up and dusted himself off "I"m okay." Duo said turning around and looking at the house. Duo had to think hard on where he was "This house has

a nostalgic feel to it." Duo began to smell bacon "There is only one person who's bacon smells like that and I'm kinda' hungry." Duo entered in from the

front door, brushing leaves and twigs out of his head. "Oww, my head hurts like a *bleep*." Duo said entering the kitchen seeing Karn and Seda. "Excuse

my French." Duo said with a smile. "Hey folks. You know what Karn, I kinda' remember this place but thinking to hard makes my head hurt." Duo said

rubbing the back of his head. King, how do you feel? ................. I guess your head also hurts, who's

idea was it to let you drink.
    Duo said thinking to himself. "Karn, is this for me?" Duo said making himself a bacon sandwich. "Uhhhh." Duo said not

remembering what he wanted to ask. "Why did no one get me off the roof.?"

I MADE IT.

Quotes: To be a man you must have honor and a penis (Shin-chan)

Senior Member Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Green Tea
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2012 09:42 AM
    Threads

Items: None

Seda accepted the coffee and began mixing in sugar and cream. She listened as Karn told her about his teacher and a woman. When he talked about Amber, she giggled inwardly at his expression. "Definitely not screaming, angry guy I met in HQ," she mused as she took a sip of her coffee, careful not to burn herself.

"He past away last year. So just me and Amber live here now. It can be quiet though since she is gone. She is away on holiday for now." Karn found himself thinking about her again. But he shook his head again, inflicting more pain, but pushing the thought from his head. "She will be angry if the spot gets messed up so be careful."

"I understand," she told him, idly stirring the liquid in her cup. "It feels different when you're not with that person." Her shoulders sagged for a few moments as she kept staring at the table. "Very different," she said in an almost whisper. "But there's always the assurance that she'll come back," she said, bringing her mind back to the conversation. "Amber. Pretty name," Seda remarked with a wink and a smile. The sound of the front door being opened made her jump a little. She was about to stand up when a very sleepy-looking Duo walked into the kitchen, cursing.

"Hey folks. You know what Karn, I kinda' remember this place but thinking to hard makes my head hurt." Duo said rubbing the back of his head.

"Good morning to you too, Sunshine," Seda remarked, nodding at him and taking another sip of her coffee. "Alcohol will do that to you. Now eat something and get rid of that hangover." She rubbed her temples, easing her mind back into an almost normal state. The headache was still pretty bad, though. Poking through her mind, she found Vidar sleeping soundly. "Vid?" she called out mentally and felt him move a little bit, before going back to sleep. "Next time, it's nothing but Shirley Temples for you," she gently scolded and felt his annoyance.

"Why did no one get me off the roof?"

A cheeky smile crossed Seda's face. "Oh, so that was YOU snoring up there," she joked, even if she really did not hear anything over the throbbing pain of her head when she woke up. "I thought it was a thunderstorm." She began laughing before the headache came back and she groaned, resting her arms on the table and using them as a cushion for her head. Even though she still felt hungover, she looked like a contended cat resting there. There was food, coffee and she was in the company of people she actually knew (even for a short while).

"One question back to you," she said, looking at Duo. "Where's the car?"

Not knowing where I'm going; but I know where I've been...

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Items: Cellphone and purse

Meril sighed and looked out the window.

" I enjoy quiet days like this. Do you?" She smiled at Rod and looked through her cell phone.

"I do enjoy quiet days but sometimes, it can just be oddly creepy." Moir stared at Rod curiously.

"Do you think he heard me? He was replying to my response first. He has a nightmare...I am sure of it." She seemed very confident in her assumption. Meril kept looking through her phone, trying to not make it obvious that she has a nightmare.

"Its true that he heard you. He might have one but still be on your guard and don't do anything to attract attention. I need to stay as focused as possible so that I don't make it obvious." Moir nodded and took at seat beside her. Meril closed her phone and placed it in her purse.

"Why do you like days like this?"

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"I do enjoy quiet days but sometimes, it can just be oddly creepy."

" I see what you mean Meril, but sometimes it's just enjoyable." Rod said looking into Meril's eyes.

"Why do you like days like this?"

" I've never really told anyone why but I can trust you." Rod said smiling, " I like days like this because it reminds me of that day when I lost my parents in an unfortunate accident and my town's shaman comforted me and told me to always think of the good times and on most quiet days I would hear my parents telling me words of wisdom."

Rod closed his eyes and thought of his parents as the quiet of the shop faded away. He then opened his eyes to Meril's expression after he told her about his parents.

" I don't want you to be sorry for me because they are always with me in my heart." Rod said with a smirk, " So, tell me about your parents."

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Silver Ribbon Four Leaf Clover Teal Ribbon
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2019 02:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aspirantgarde

Items: Cell phone, Guardian radio

That was it. Piers had exhausted his leads, and his conclusions that he had drawn from his experiences were noted in Gu.I.L.A.’s log. Going over his experiences had jolted a good deal of thought, and Piers was sure he had made at least one valid conclusion on the log, and several other plausible ones. His next course of action was obvious; a call to the newspaper was in order.

The HQ’s landline was secured, so the number would not appear on the newspaper’s Caller ID. Piers asked a nearby tech to retrieve the number and then called on one of HQ’s landlines. After three rings, a female voice answered.

“Good morning, Town Tribunal, how may I transfer your call?”

“Morning. I’d like to speak with the editor-in-chief, please.”

“And may I ask who’s calling?”

“Just a concerned reader.”

After a short pause, the secretary continued, obviously used to requests of this nature. “Sir, I believe our customer service department could help you with any concerns you have better than Mr. Tallon.”

“Ah, so that’s his name. Mr. Tallon, huh?” Piers thought to himself. “No, I’m sure I need to speak to Mr. Tallon, but thanks for the offer.”

The secretary held her ground. “I’m sorry, but he’s busy right now. Perhaps with an appointment you could meet with a representative of the paper?”

Piers was not intending to be rude as he cherished civility, yet it seemed she was going to make him work for a brief audience with Mr. Tallon via phone.

“Sure, I’ll make the appointment right after I cancel my subscription that I’ve had for five years,” Piers responded somewhat acridly. “Can’t he spare five minutes over the phone and keep a subscription intact?”

The secretary’s patience was wearing thin. Piers knew that one could not expect to reach an editor-in-chief easily, but it seemed that he might not be busy at the moment or else the secretary wouldn’t even consider it. “I’ll transfer your call,” she said tartly. A few rings later and Piers had the attention of an annoyed Mr. Tallon.

“Rick Tallon,” came the agitated voice.

“Morning, sir,” Piers began, being overly civil in order to get quick answers. “I’ve got one quick question. In Volume eight, number two seventeen of your paper, the lotto numbers were misplaced, and I found them in a different place in the paper above some dumb ad about ‘Guardians’ or what-not, along with a riddle that a child could solve.” Piers was referring to the phrase that read “Listen to the one who sees” under the Guardian ad when the words were rearranged into a coherent sentence.

“Yeah, people complained about that a few days ago, even blamed us for their failure to win. What about it?” Tallon responded, clearly lacking bedside manner. Perhaps he’d have been more civil to a customer that wasn’t proving to be cantankerous, and slow to realize the paper’s mistake at that.

“All I want to know is who is in charge of that section of the paper, or who is responsible for the moved lotto numbers and that message,” was Piers’s quick response.

“I couldn’t tell you that even if I knew. But, like I just said, I don’t know. We’ve never had it happen before, and it hasn’t happened since. No one in the office accepted the blame, so all we can do is provide extra editing to ensure it doesn’t happen again.”

Piers believed Mr. Tallon, but his skepticism lingered a bit. “Any guesses?”

Mr. Tallon was through with him, it seemed. “Not at all. Anything else, sir?”

Piers sighed. “No, and thanks for your time, Mr. Tallon.” He was pretty sure the editor-in-chief hung up as soon as he uttered the word “no,” but he didn’t care. The lead was dead, but it was worth a try.

“Jigsaw…I’ll find out how you’re getting your messages in the paper,” Piers thought to himself. Jigsaw had been controlling things behind the scenes, and Piers had to stay abreast of his manipulation in order to give the Guardians every possible edge. Also, finding Jigsaw would mean finding Madeleine, most likely, something Piers had been concerned about since his experience in her house.

“Melinda, why haven’t you responded?” he then thought, worrying as usual about her state. He wanted to give her plenty of space and freedom, but he would never be able to live with himself if something happened to her. He walked out to his car, flipped the console in the center down to slide out the small GPS screen, and saw that Melinda was still at his house. Breathing a sigh of relief, his mind went to the other girl who wore a tracking bracelet. He hadn’t spoken to her since the murder of Teaberry’s owner, but he had an idea of how to make up for his absence.

“This better work, June,” Piers thought to himself, hoping June’s advice would indeed serve to brighten up Glaiza’s day. Their relationship went back pretty far, and looking back on all the times he’d come into the coffee shop with the cares of his patients on his shoulders, Glaiza’s company had always been the remedy he was looking for. It was therapeutic, sure; but it was also more.

Piers picked up his cell phone and called the florist, having the number saved on his phone a few months back when Karn had used his phone to make a similar call. Piers had always wondered who the flowers Karn had bought were for, but he was pretty sure that it could be none other than the lovely Amber, Mark’s sister. Where had she been lately? Karn never spoke about her as of late.

The florist’s manager picked up on the second ring.

“Yeah, I was wanting to purchase a dozen…” Piers suddenly stopped, realizing that he had no idea what he was doing. This was a new field for him…what kind of flowers should he buy? “Uh…well, a dozen of whatever is good to cheer a lady up.”

“A lady, huh?” the manager said, his deep voice hinting suppressed laughter. “Be more specific.”

“Okay, a pretty lady. Well, gorgeous, actually.”

“No, I mean…is she your wife, girl, what?”

“Oh, yeah,” Piers stammered out, “I see. Uh, well…neither, but…”

“Chrysanthemums or roses would be best,” the manager interrupted, much to Piers’s relief.

“Ahh…have any white roses?”

“Of course. And what would you like on the card attached to the flowers?”

Piers didn’t have to think long about that one. “Write, ‘I never got your last name.’ She’ll know who it’s from. Oh, and put a Chrismon on the card as well. Look it up on the net to see a pic of one and draw one the best you can.”

“Got it. That all?”

“Being a florist, you have chocolates too, right?”

“Hah, yeah. Throw those in?”

“No, those are for a different lady, one that I know loves chocolate. She’s like a sister to me, so don’t pick a mushy box, okay? I want this one sent to my personal address.”

Piers gave the florist his address, intending for the chocolates to go to Melinda.

“And where are the flowers going?” the florist asked.

“To the Teaberry coffee shop. To Glaiza. If she’s not there, any of the workers will know her and will be able to give it to her, I’m sure. So, what do I owe you?”

Piers gave the florist his card information in order to pay electronically, thanked him for the advice, and went back into HQ. He guessed that his comrades were resting from their night out, and he genuinely hoped that they were refreshed by the experience. As for him, he had to see if any other leads would come into mind. He was determined to stay one step (at least) ahead of the Vagrants, and if they thought that their violence would serve to deter the Guardians, then they had sorely missed their guess.

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Items: Cell phone

melinda moaned and mummbled as her cellphone beeped "no grandma, i don't wanna got to school some of them have strange things following them around..." She blinked slowly and frowned a bit as she realised where she was, she sat at pierce his kitchen table and her own drool stuck to her cheek. She rubbed her eyes "ewwwll.." and cleaned her cheek and picked up the phone quickly sending a message that she was fine and no did not need anything. She emptyd the teacup she used and wandert into the bathroom. Afte quick shower that relaxed her sore back musscles, she grabbed a shirt of piece and one of his pants. she drowned in them but her clothing was at HQ and she just told pierce she did not need anything. Deciding to act like a normal girl her age once, she dropped herself on the couch with the cellphone nearby and turned on the television.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2015 01:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

(OOC: Sorry for not posting guys kinda got banned from forums for a while but im back!)

Role: Watcher
    Items: N/A

"Ok....I totally got myself lost...I was at the Coffee shop then I walked out...now I'm here.... God I have no sense of direction!" Chinatsu said to herself walking around aimlessly. "Hey is this my house?" She said walking towards a door. She reached for the door knob and was stopped by a loud unlocking. She hid in the alleyway as the door opened to an unfamiliar face. Who lives at my house? Why did they move?

A paper blew from the open door and into Chinatsu's hands. In bold letters read "FORECLOSURE NOTICE" and a signed signature from the bank. "So much for home sweet home...." She walked in the direction she came and threw the paper behind her. "Damn the government." Chinatsu said her voice filled with anger.
    Last edited by Luka Megurine; 08-30-2009 at 07:07 PM.
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Location- Teaberry
    Status- Morning
    Role- Feral
    Items- cat

Landy felt a small, furry paw kneading her stomach. it tickled and she laughed before the pain washed over her again and her head felt like it was going to explode. She sat up slowly as Miss Noir moved to her side.

She looked around the room. There was light filtering through the window and she could hear customers in the cafe.

Landy looked at her watch, not fully comprehending yet that she had overslept until she saw the time. When she realized what time it was, she nearly fell out of the bed.

"ZO MY GOD!!" she yelled, jumping out of the bed. She had forgotten that she had fallen asleep in Glaiza's bed and she felt awful because of it and because of the searing pain pulsating behind her forehead.

Landy pulled her shoes on quickly, clipped her cape, and grabbed her bag. She walked briskly into Glaiza's office and marched straight to her desk.

"I'm so sorry I slept in your bed and that I slept in so late. I was going to open but not only did I miss that but I also have to be at the hospital in an hour and I have to go home and shower and feed Miss Noir and get the stuff for the people there. I'm so sorry to be such a bother on my first day. You could hace kicked me out of your bed. Where did you sleep last night anyway? I'm so sorry about that. And about leaving. And that I'm leaving in such a rush. I'll be back by three, I SWEAR. I'll write down my number just in case there's an emergency here and you need me mundo fast. Again so sorry," she rabbled before jotting the number down on a sticky note and running out the door.

She rushed into the street and headed towards home, dragging Miss Noir along. She ran as fast as she could, which was remarkable fast considering the throbbing in her head, the huge bag she carried, and the shoes she wore that were about 5 inches thick.

As she was running, she could feel something inside of her, like someone else was inside and enjoying the brisk run she was in. The feeling overcame her and her feet were moving on their own when she rounding a corner and ran smack-dab into someone.

She fell hard on her back and sat in a daze for a moment before she was concious that she had run into someone. She scrambled to her knees to see a tall, pale, black haired girl sprawled on the sidewalk in front of her.

"Oh, jeez louis and crackers, I'm so sorry," she said as she helped the girl up. Her head was ringing and she her eyes didn't seem to want to focus.

"Are you alright? I really didn't mean to do that. I'm so so sorry. I should have watched where I was going more carefully. I'm so so so sorry. Are you okay?" she rambled as the preverbial stars spun around her head.

She looked the girl over. She was a good two inches taller than her in her boots, so she was really three inches shorter.

As the Landy worked on concentrating, Miss Noir began to pull on her leash. When Landy looked down, she was working her way through the girl's legs, back and forth in a figure eight until she ran out of leash and went back the way she came.

(OOC I'm reffering to Chinatsu, not Meril. There are just so many pale, black haired goth-like girls around here. o.O)
    Last edited by Red&Stiletto; 08-30-2009 at 06:46 PM.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

OOC: Sorry! I fell behind again! School and clubs, you know? >.< But I'll try posting every night from now on to stay caught up with everyone.

Role: Feral

Sunlight seeped through silk white curtains, placing warm kisses on Alanna's cheek. Long eyelashes fluttered as she awoke from her slumber. She sat up in her bed and stretched. It took her a second to realize that she was home. Oh yeah, by the time I got to the coffee shop it was closed... She thought, groggily scratching her chin, feeling like there was some dried drool on it. Rather than dried saliva, little dark flakes came drifting down. Alanna stared in horror. It can't be- She thought as she threw off her sheets and sprinted toward the bathroom, nearly falling down from the dizziness of getting up too fast.

In the bathroom mirror, her mortified self stared back with crusted blood on her chin and the sides of her mouth. She began hyperventilating and swallowed a scream that was rising up in her throat. Heart pounding, she raced to her father's room. Instantly, she vomited onto the creme-colored carpet speckled with blood. The eyes were gone from their sockets, and his gaping mouth revealed that his toungue was missing as well. Beside him lay a line of blood-drenched bones, which Alanna could make out as his spinal cord, with the severed veins dangling at the tip.

Alanna forced her shaking form from the room and back to her bathroom, still puking up her stomach onto the carpet in the hallway. When she arrived at the sink, she upchucked the last bit of whatever it was she was throwing up, and washed her face with viciously trembling hands. She looked up at the mirror at her face, which had lost its color and usual glow. Her breathing became even more rapid.

A blink. The gruesome, bloody face of the eyeless nurse appeared in the mirror and disappeared just as quickly as it had come. Oddly, Alanna couldn't scream. Tears streamed down her face as she sobbed in between breaths. It was getting harder and harder to catch those breaths. She threw open the medicine cabinet to search for her inhaler. No where to be found. Frantically, she shuffled through the cabinet, as if it were able to hide behind the other medicaions, knocking bottles and such to the floor. In a haste, she made her way to the kitchen, wheezing and groping the wall for support. She turned the room upside down for an inhaler.

Failing in her search, she grabbed the keys to her father's jeep, the images of his mutilated form flashed in her mind. But, she had to get an inhaler or else she would be the next to lose their life in her family, so she pushed it to the back of her head.

Heart racing, head pounding, wheezing, sweating, and crying, she started the engine to the red jeep and threw it in reverse, running over her mailbox as she backed out. Throwing it in drive, she sped her unlicensed self down the road towards the hospital.

As, she drove, Alanna realized she wasn't going to make it to the hopsital. It was becoming harder and harder to break by the second. Her asmtha was worse that it has ever been before. So she slammed on the breaks, trying to be careful not to hit anyone, and stopped in front of Teaberry. She ran stumbling into the little coffee shop, the world around her dimming with each step.

"Help- *wheeze* asth- *wheeze* -ma-" was all she could manage before she lost on the tile in the doorway.

OOC: Sorry, a tad dramatic, but it'd be nice if someone could help little Alanna. I'm not really intending for my character to die. ^_^()
    Last edited by ~Shobu~; 08-30-2009 at 10:12 PM.

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2015 01:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

Role: Watcher

Chinatsu was confused again. First that girl bumped into her and pulled away by something. Then this girl came and had an asthma attack. "Ah damn. I always have to be at the scene when I cant do anything." She said running over to Alanna. She picked her up and went back into the jeep to start it up.

"Alright here goes nothing..." She hit the acceleration hard and started driving to the HQ, The only place she could possibly help her near by. She slammed down on the brakes and got out of the car with Alanna. Quickly opening the door she ran to the infirmary and laid her on a bed

She saw a left over guardian radio and picked it up. "Hello Guardians, This is Chinatsu. I picked up a girl at the coffee shop. She needs urgent medical care if someone could please reply that would be appreciated."

OOC: God I hope I didnt God Mod or Control Alanna....
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

A voice, somewhat familiar, crackled over the radio attached to Piers’s left hip as he was looking for more clues in recent editions of the town’s newspaper. It was Chinatsu…but who was this girl she was taking to HQ? Chinatsu was a Watcher, so Piers trusted her judgment. Maybe she saw something and knew she needed to take the girl to HQ. Either way, he responded quickly on his radio. “Chinatsu, this is Piers; I’ll tell the infirmary to get ready. They’ll meet you at the main doors.”

Piers then ran to an intercom and began to speak to the entire building via the interspersed intercom boxes. “Attention. This is Piers DeFoe. An unknown girl is being brought into HQ. ETA is unknown. For all intents and purposes, she is to be told that this is a hospital, nothing more. Chinatsu thought it proper to bring her here, so the girl may need to be questioned; nothing else is known at this time except for the fact that she needs urgent medical attention. I’m requesting infirmary personnel to prep a space and meet Chinatsu at the doors. Thank you.”

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Jace

Jace's head spun as he sat up from where he was lying. He couldn't remember how he had gotton back here nor why he had fallen down back near the park. He groaned as he sat himself up straight and against the wall. His back seemed to sting in a few places. God knows how he had been lying down. He scratced his back with his hand. It was soft and smooth strangly. Which wasn't right. Jace reached his hand forward and stared at it in horror. His skin was a glossy black. Just like when he Sync's with Thanatos. It had reached up to his elbow. But Thanatos wasn't even summoned. Jace almost fell of the bed because of the shock.

"Morning. Looks like you have seen the price for my power then, Boy." Thanatos's voice echoed through Jace's head. Jace was gasping in horror. But it lasted a short while before he calmed down.
    "You b****! How could you do this to me?"
    "Me do it. I'm afraid your mistaken. You did that because you used me wrongly, Boy."
    Jace rumaged around the room looking for some bandages. He began warping his hand and arm. "You could have done something or told me."
    "And what good would that have done. Now your even less human then before. You should be proud, Boy."
    "Curse you." Jace muttered as he tightned up the bandage with his teeth and tied a knot up. Now his it was all covered he began mumberling about getting him back.
    "No point in complaining now, Boy."
    "I'll complain if I want." Jace shouted. He stood himself up and washed his face in a broken sink near by. "Damn it all." He cursed again. He picked up an old towel and rubbed his face dry. "Well we're going out. I'm not staying cramped up in here." He made his way to the front door. The illusion was still holding. So that meant this hand't effected his powers. He pushed aside some rubble that was there.
    "Hey Gill. Lock this spot up if you go out for anything." He laughed and walked out the door.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Role: watcher
    Items: Cell phone, t.v

Melinda was looking at some cat chasing a mouse cartoon when the doorbell rang. standing up carefully to not trip over the legs of the pants she wore, she carefully opened the door. Seeing that the male had no nightmare with him she relaxed a bit "can i help you?". The male was her age maybe a year or two older and clearly raised a brow at her way of dress "chocolates for melinda". she smiled at him and took the box "thank you" and smiled at him but when he lingered she frowned "is something wrong?" clearly raking his eyes again over her clothing he spoke "no" and walked away to his bicycale. Melinda cursed mentaly and closed the door and quickly grabbed her cellphone, calling pierce "pierce send someone over here to move me back to HQ, i think the delivery boy thinks your keeping me here for other reasons than good is for him" she tugged on a oversized sleeve.

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: This is Zen speaking and acting after Jace left

Zen returned to Rod's home to check on Jace to see if he was still knocked out but he found out that he left and the house was still in one piece.

" I see, so he finally left and with no problems." Zen sighing, " Well, I guess I can make my body physical now."
    Zen's ghostly figure began to change and he was now visible. He knew that it would affect Rod's composure with Meril because of this but he hoped that Rod would be strong enough to hold out.

" Rod are you ok?" Zen said speaking telepathically, " I know this will put a strain on you."

" Yeah, I'm fine but I can only hold out for an hour or so." Rod said, " Please do what you need to do and come back."

" I also have to tell you that Jace left but I don't know when he did." Zen said looking in the bathroom mirror, " Luckily, your home was not in shambles."

" Well that's a relief..." Rod said, " I'll chat with you later, I have to get back to Meril."

Zen walked outside and looked toward the sun abd jumped from roof to roof until he found a wood to train in. He smiled at the scenery and tranquility of the woods.

" Let's see if I can get some work in." Zen said with a grin

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Location- Landy's apartment
    Status- Morning
    Role- Feral
    Items- N/A

Landy climbed into the shower. Her head was still pounding and her eyes still couldn't focus, so she lit a candle and showered in the dark.

As she was bathing, everything seemed to fade. She felt like someone inside her was controlling her again.

Her visoin tunneled and her form flickered a few times. She suddenly snapped back into herself, her eyes finally focusing again as she hurridly finished bathing and got out.

Landy walked into her room wrapped in a towel and rummagged through her wardrobe. She picked tight, mid-thigh length, and naturally torn and tattered shorts, a blue and lavender tube top, and some neon yellow fishnets, along with a thick silver bangle and a rainbow belt.

She dressed quickly even as her pounding head tried desperately to persuade her into her bed. Then she rounded up the things she had gotten for some of the patients.

She scooped the small stuffed kitty, bag of hard candies, pack of neon crayons, small plastic flashlight, and book of fairy tales into her bag before picking up Miss Noir's leash and heading to the hospital.

Location- St. Birch Hospital Psych Ward
    Status- Morning
    Role- Feral
    Items- Cat, Black bag full of goodies

Landy pushed through the doors of St. Birch Psych Ward and waved as one of the guards greeted her. It had been a while since she had had a chance to come visit everyone.

She pushed her way into Lloyd's office. He was watching his small TV and Landy found that unacceptable.

She stormed to his desk and pounded her fist on his desk right in front of him. He let out a scream and nearly fell out of his chair.

While he was still lost for words, Landy kissed her hand and patted it onto his head. "I'm checking in," she said with a huge smile.

She turned on her heel and skipped down the hall, taking a left and going up a floor on the elevator. When she got off on the second floor, a feeling like returning home after a long trip washed over her and mingled with her severe head ache.

A few of the faces looked at her and lit up while a few barely noticed she was there. She beamed a huge smile and began finding the friends she knew locked inside the warped minds of the patients of St. Birch Hospital's Psych Ward.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Crazy Personified janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Ouran Patch Manekineko
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2011 09:55 AM
    Threads

Role: Unrevealed
    Items: A bunch of papers

GLAIZA'S POV

After Landy's rush into, and subsequent rush out of the office, which was actually kind of funny how she's rushing all over the place, I decide to stretch my legs a bit. I was never much for office work anyway.

I step out and watch a couple of waitresses serving some customers. I watch as the manager continues to watch over the cashier. I bet the boss would have been proud at how the store is still picking up, even though he's gone.

Is that a delivery guy?

With a dozen white roses?

Heading this way?

"A dozen flowers for a Miss Glaiza?"

"Um, that would be me."

"Sign here please" he said, as he gave me a place to sign, impatient to get out of this place.

"Someone's worried about something"

"I'm not worried about anything" I think to Sean.

"I wasn't talking about you."

I look at the delivery guy, and notice that he seems to be acting as if he was anxious about something, but I brush it aside, maybe he was just busy.

(OOC: He's probably still thinking about Melinda, hahaha)

Besides, these white roses? They're beautiful.

I look for a card and right there was a picture of a Chrimson (OOC: I have no idea what that is... hahahah) with a single line inside telling me exactly who these came from.

"I never got your last name"

I bring the flowers swiftly back into my office, look for the card that Piers had given me and send a quick message.

"It's Zhantal. Glaiza Zhantal."
    ---
    "They called me mad, I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me." -Nathaniel Lee
    ---

---
    Being crazy only means I'm smarter than you
    ---

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Jace

Thud, thud, thud. Each step Jace took seemed heavier today. He kept cheaking his arm. Making sure the bandages wheren't coming off. He would look around panicly at anyone who seemed to be looking his way. His eyes glared daggers at anyone who stared at him. They soon moved on. Jace wasn't in a good mood to be messed with. He sort of wondered aimlessly. he needed something to do. Something to destrct him. Chaos, mess, violence. Something to take his mind away from his arm. As her walked he saw the Hospital before him. A grin lit his face. Scik people always wanted release. And he was the perfect reaper to do that. After all if people get to scared to go to the hospital then illness will rise. Then people would suffer liek he was now. Jace quickened his pace. He was ready for some fun again.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

While taking a break from looking at more recent newspapers for more clues (the endeavor had failed to net any results so far) and waiting on Chinatsu to arrive with the unknown girl she had with her, Piers had descended into the training room. Though many would hardly call this a “break,” Piers did it to ensure that his skills stayed sharp. To achieve the title of “Guardian,” one had to wield fluid control over one’s nightmare. Even when that was accomplished, it wasn’t enough; new skills and techniques could be developed, and old ones could be honed.

Piers hardly ever synched with Skitters, and he did so only when fights got serious. He preferred to stand aloof while Skitters obeyed commands, making Piers able to assess the fight in its entirety and quickly decide if new tactics needed to be adopted. Synching stifled this ability to think independently of Skitters’s pain, so Piers preferred to have his mind as clear as possible. When the synch was necessary, Skitters covered Piers’s body and merged with his form. Though this provided an exponential boost in strength it also decreased Skitters’s speed, but not drastically. Speed and intellect…those were the keys behind every tactic Piers developed, though he had found fighting in the dark to be another fantastic environmental factor to throw in.

Piers was having Skitters dart to and fro across the training room, hitting laser targets splayed across the room as he did so. Skitters had missed one out of twenty by a matter of centimeters, so Piers was making him do it again. Skitters never spoke in complete sentences out loud, preferring to speak in one word that seemed to sum up his thoughts. Even in Piers’s mind, he kept his sentences short and succinct. “Just one,” Skitters said in Piers’s mind, speaking in his normal, higher-pitched, nigh-empty voice. His voice sounded more like the rush of water instead of a sound produced by vocal cords. “I know this is boring, Skitters, but it’ll pay off. I have to keep the lights high, too, because we won’t always have the advantage of fighting in the dark. Come on, keep it up.”

A text message broke his thoughts, and Skitters stopped along with the break in Piers’s concentration. It was Melinda, and she wanted to come back to HQ. “I wonder what the delivery guy said to her?” Piers thought, laughing a bit and sending her a message back via text. “OK, Mel. 2 techs coming soon. Chinatsu coming 2 HQ 2, I wil Xplan.” Piers included the last part just to let Melinda know that she would not be the only Watcher at HQ, as Melinda had warned him earlier against getting the Watchers together. He then radioed HQ’s main office. “I need two techs to go to my house to pick up Melinda. She wants to come back, and when she arrives please let her have any room she wants with any furnishings she wants. Thank you.”

Piers would have picked her up himself, but he could leave HQ only if absolutely necessary, being the only Guardian present. Soon, another message came in on his cell phone. It seemed he had finally procured Glaiza’s last name.

He smiled, hoping the flowers had cheered her up a bit. He sent a quick message back to her. “Cal if u wnt 2 get sum frsh air later.” He was implying, of course, that she should call if she wanted to get away from her job for awhile. Of course, he threw in the word “later” because he had to stay at HQ for the time being. Only if it was absolutely necessary could he leave HQ.

Before he closed his cell phone he glanced at his contacts. Lloyd’s name caught his attention, but only because he wondered how the patients were doing. Not being able to resist the curiosity, he called Lloyd. Receiving a gruff hello, he responded, “Lloyd, how’s it going?” Lloyd’s only response was, “What, are you coming back to work soon?”

“Nice to hear from you, too,” Piers responded, ignoring his rudeness.

“Landy’s back,” was all that Lloyd said.

“She should have never left,” Piers quickly added, knowing it was probably Lloyd who had practically chased her off in the first place. Perhaps that is why she had gotten the job at Teaberry. “No one is better with the patients. You need to put her on salary.” This got no response from Lloyd, so Piers just asked about the status of some of the patients. He wasn’t prepared for the answer he received.

“What?! People in different sections of the hospital just died at almost the same moment? Why didn’t you call me?!” Lloyd had no response, and Piers couldn’t help but wonder if a nightmare was responsible. Finally, Lloyd spoke. “You worked with a lot of the patients, but I’m almost sure that none of them died,” Lloyd said. It was welcome news, but it did little to calm Piers.

“Make me a promise,” Piers demanded, sounding like a child begging a parent for assurance. “Promise me,” he went on, “that if anything even remotely similar to this, even remotely strange, happens again, I’m the first person you’ll call.” Lloyd acquiesced with a grunt, and Piers said a quick goodbye, hanging up the phone with considerable worry. “I’ve got to get my hands on the footage of the hospital incident,” he told himself, wondering how it would be possible.

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Role: watcher
    Items: Cell phone

Melinda looked at the message and raised a brow about the fact that more than one watcher would be at HQ 'as long as we are carefull it would not really matter'. She closed the cellphone and looked outside
    . some people were walking by laughing and smiling and she sighed sometimes she wished she was normal, she smirked bitterly but then again alot of the watcher probely wished the same.

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

OOC: Sorry Akira, hope I'm allowed to move forward a little.

Items: none

Alanna slowly regained consciousness. The room about her was a blur. She heard the murmuring of voices she didn't recognize and the beeping of a heart monitor. The bed she lay upon had somewhat stiff fabric. She couldn't smell anything, due to the oxygen mask covering her mouth and nose.

I must be at the hospital... She thought, moving her head to the side.

After a moment, this thought sunk in and she gasped, shooting up from the pillow. Her eyes darted the room in panic. The beeping from the heart monitor began to accelerate. She yanked off the oxygen mask and the pulse detector patches, causing the beeping to drag out into a long irritating sound. She threw the sheets off her legs and leaped onto the floor. She began running towards the door, but was stopped by a what looked like doctor and a nurse.

"Let go of me!" she screamed, her fear rising with every second she was stuck in that room. Why did she think she'd be okay with going to the hospital in the first place?

"Miss, we're going to have to ask you to calm down," the doctor said, struggling to keep Alanna from thrashing about. Looking at Chinatsu, he said, "A little help Miss Chinatsu?"

"Let go or I'll kill you too!" She screamed, unintentionally knocking the nurse hard in the face with her fist. She didn't mean what she said as a threat but a warning. It was obvious who had killed both of her parents. She didn't know how she did it, but she wasn't going to let it happen again.

Senior Member Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2010 05:14 PM
    Threads

Ika Walked in to his new base of operations. "This is it, huh?" He thought to him self. He never really been any where else but the street, wandering for a hot meal looking for a quite place to sleep. He sat down on the couch, taking up the newspaper laying there on the couch. He looked a the newspaper, Nothing ever changed. He looked around a bit and it was quite. Never really had been quite With kage always blaring his big mouth, though it was morning and he was asleep for he hate the light. Ika had hated the light too but it didn't bother him as much as it did kage. he rested his head against the soft fabric of the couch. First time in years had he felt something as soft as this. He had always was on old newspapers or torn blankets. He closed his eyes a bit taking in all that has happened.

Never Give In, Never Give up.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information