Karn

Role: Guardian (?)
Items: Guardian radio
Sync: 90%

Despite the sun and sand, Karn was far from comfortable with what was his current position was. Gray had sunk in a bit deeper then he was expecting him to go. Not only was he a sitting duck for the Nightmare but he also looked stupid. He frowned under the armour and began the long job of trying to pull himself out. He then heard a familiar voice.

" Aye, what kind of sorcery is this?" Ace said sheathing his sword, Ye' have ta tell me how ye' did that."

"Well it ain't sorcery for a start." Karn replied, letting Gray's mask rise up so that Ace could see his face. "I just kinda used Gray's ability to cut anything to well...cut the space between things." He groaned as he began pulling one leg up out of the sand. "Sadly I kinda messed up with the coordinates. You know what it's like, using complex formula to judge the location of one part of reality and then judge another seperate part of reality. Then you have to calculate the distance between the two, the size of the cut, and the strength needed to keep it open. All the while making sure you don't cut something that holds existance together." He shrugged as if it was nothing, knowing he didn't fully understand it either. He pulled at his other leg, rising slightly in the sand.
"Plus I couldn't open the portal on the beach because then we would fall down the first one, up here, and then back down as the portal would be below us. Plus when it would then close, half of us would be in one place and half in another." He shuddered at the thought. "And if I opened it at the side we would have fell on each other. Whatever that nightmare did to herself it meant touching became a no no." He shook his head at the image he had seen. "Gray can see those kinds of things Ace. What she did was nothing short of scary. I still don't understand but it didn't look good. Beware of that when she recovers."
"All in all it ain't sorcery more it's kinda like sailing a ship, but in no way like it." He grinned. "Once I get good at it I'm using it to save Duo." He clenched his fist. "I promise I will." He held his hand out to Ace. "Now help me out before this new ultimate bad guy, well really a girl, takes advantage of this."