AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 96 FirstFirst ... 19 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 39 79 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Nightmare Hunt (A Supernatural/Mystery RPG)

Senior Member Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Grey Ribbon Silver Ribbon L Laptop
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2013 08:48 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Role: Feral
    Items: Notebook, pen, The Super Spy’s Guide

As he ran, Aiden accidentally bumped the woman cradling the cat. It screeched and jumped from her arms. She cursed at him.

He stopped when she felt him grab his hand. A scene from a romantic movie he did not intend to think suddenly popped in his head. It was raining, the girl had turned to run away, and the guy chased after her to tell her he loved her. Yes, this seemed exactly like that scene.

"...what's your name, kid?" Vierra narrowed her eyes, and looked at the ground, keeping her hand on his arm.

"Listen, I'm not a very enjoyable person to stick around with, I think you've already noticed. ...but I think I can help you find what you're looking for. If you want to refuse, that's fine."

“Really? You can?” Aiden wiped his face with his sleeve before turning around to face her. On movies when people say ‘I think I can help you’, they eventually lead the detective to the right direction. He grinned happily.

“No, I won’t refuse. Thank you! Thank you so much. Do you think you could explain why all this is happening to me? Oh. Oh right, sorry. I’m... I’m Aiden. Aiden Hayes. You are…?” He held out his hand for a proper handshake.

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads

OOC: Sorry! I've had to work on a research paper and a chemistry project! Also, Just Rod for now

Role: Vagrant
    Items: Cellphone

Rod sighed as when he saw that Ozman wasn't there to bother him. He smiled and walked up to his room and lied on his bed. He was sleepier than usual, he felt Zen stirring within his mind.
    " Zen, you may do as you wish but I need to sleep....." Rod said dozing off into a deep sleep.
    " Very well,Rod, I will scout around for awhile." Zen said taking over Rod's body.

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

Crazy Personified janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Ouran Patch Manekineko
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2011 09:55 AM
    Threads

Role: Unrevealed
    Items: Tracking Bracelet

SEAN'S POV

Then he suddenly goes crazy. Thudding the table, like an idiot talking about songs. Like yeah Mr. Guardian, before I kill you, can I like hear you sing? That's just ridiculous! I mean I'm unhinged, but I'm fun and crazy unhinged, he's just the weirdo-angry-crazy-unhinged.

"A creature like you who doesn't have any purpose to his life would never understand where I am coming from. You go day by day existing but not for anything." He grinned and said his next words slowly so they would sink in. "I pity you."

I smile back, unaffected.

"Idiot." is the only word I say, with a smile of course.

Pity me? Oh, you have no idea little one. Yes, I'm the pitiful one. Yep, me. Not the one who is obsessed over... and get this... the song of a Guardian before he dies? I'm the pitiful one, sure. Yeah, uh-huh.

Contrary to what he said, I do have something to live for: Myself. I mean I may be selfish but at least it's better than his reason for live. He may be living for something, but it's an idiotic something what I can say. I bet he makes all his victims sing before he kills them or something. Sadistic prick.

I feel him give me one last look, with a shake of his head, before leaving the shop, and I couldn't help but giggle. This has been a fun, fun day.

I call for waitress number three, who is now giving me frown, maybe because I chased away her boyfriend or something, though I don't know what she sees in the guy. I mean he can turn into anything he wants, and he turns into that? And with the name Erebus? Sounds like a pepperspray or something.

And so I smile back at her.

A charming, disarming smile; a smile filled with glitter that can beat that Cullen-Vampire-Glitter-monstrosity-known-as-Edward.

"Another cup, and croissant please?"

Settling back on my chair, I glance at Piers message, promising to be here later at the Teaberry. I can't help but smile as I think of all the fun that will come.

First come, first serve Dalmation-Chessboard.

Then I allow myself a giggle, except it's a manly one.
    ---
    "They called me mad, I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me." -Nathaniel Lee
    ---

---
    Being crazy only means I'm smarter than you
    ---

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Silver Ribbon Four Leaf Clover Teal Ribbon
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2019 02:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aspirantgarde

Role: Guardian
    Items: Guardian radio, cell phone, med kit

Melinda was starting to give information that she’d never given before concerning nightmares, but what did it all mean? Piers took note of it, but only mentally, and it seemed particularly pertinent in wake of what Melinda had just gone through. Was she retaining parts of her earlier vision despite the blow she took to her memory? And now she wanted to go with him in this condition?

Actually, that was helpful. Immensely helpful, as it meant Piers wouldn’t be “blind” on his search for Madeleine. But, her loss of memory would complicate things. Or would the trip spark her memory? And then there was the fact that she had explicitly said that she felt that she should go with him…he couldn’t ignore that. Yet, he also couldn’t ignore the anxiety that accompanied his decision.

“You feel that you should go with me?” he said, surprised. Yet, he’d already made up his mind. He had learned long ago not to ignore Melinda’s instincts, and so he acquiesced. “Alright, Melinda. Let’s go, shall we?” He smiled a bit at that, and then added, “And you’re right again…some of these creatures, known as ‘nightmares,’ are malevolent and evil, and some are wielded by evil owners. We’re searching for a girl, though. A girl named ‘Madeleine.’ “

He then turned to the techs and said, “You heard her. She’s coming with me. I want a Guardian radio given to her before we go.” Turning back to Melinda he said, “I’ve got to write some things in a log we keep here, and then we’ll be off. I want you to pack some extra things before we go, okay? One of these techs will show you to your room, and I want you to pack some extra clothes, hygiene items, and…” he said the next part to a tech standing nearby, “I want a med kit packed for her as well.”

Yes, it was a bit more risky taking her out like this with her impaired memory, but it seemed that lately even staying in HQ was risky. And truthfully, he needed her help…though he tried not to let that factor affect his decision to take her.

“Ahh, and…we’ll be stopping by a coffee shop to get something to eat and meet a girl named Landy as well. Also, I’ll introduce you to Glaiza. But our priority is finding Madeleine. So, I’ll see you when I finish writing in the log, okay?”

He turned and left to go down to the computer that operated the digital log, his mind racing with thoughts.

Senior Member Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2010 05:14 PM
    Threads

Items: Sword Handle

Ika ended up in the lobby of the HQ looking around he found a Tech" Where Is Piers?""In the Med station""Alright Thank you, also i need you to get me a guardian radio.""Yes Sir." Ika Ran Down the Hall toward the Med Station. He looked around to notice they were gone." Damn it." He looked around he noticed a docter standing there"Where did piers and melinda go?"" They went to the computer room." With that he headed off toward the room.

Never Give In, Never Give up.

Senior Member Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-17-2010 05:30 PM
    Threads

Role: Vagrant
    Items:

“Really? You can?” The kid quickly wiped his face with his sleeve, thinking Vierra hadn't seen him do so. What, did she make him cry? A sudden pang of guilt struck her in her chest. She had already stopped counting how many times she'd sighed today.

“No, I won’t refuse. Thank you! Thank you so much. Do you think you could explain why all this is happening to me? Oh. Oh right, sorry. I’m... I’m Aiden. Aiden Hayes. You are…?”

He was talking so fast from both relief and excitement that she almost couldn't make out what he was saying.

"Vierra Lamfetti...nice to meet you." The raven haired girl desperately prayed to a God she didn't believe in that she wouldn't regret this too much. Had she been pulled into some sort of crazy, nightmarish scheme?

"Let's go sit by the fountain, you can tell me a) What you already know and b) What you want to do next. I'll see what I can do."

She swiftly started walking towards the far end of the park to where the fountain was, almost leaving Aiden behind. The rain was gradually getting stronger, but she didn't want to leave the park just yet. Let memories bathe in more memories.

"And also, I'm only trying to help you...don't think I'll actually be able to come up with any answers. Don't get your hopes up."

Vierra didn't want him to think that she'll suddenly just start pulling out answers from her pocket. She'll have to give him tiny hints bit by bit until he got it. If he ever even got close to it. But it looks like he's on the right track, if he approached her.

She didn't believe in coincidences.

If there were such thing, someone hated her way too much.
    Last edited by Minyrama; 11-01-2009 at 06:58 AM.

聞こえますか 僕の声が 君の事を そっと想う季節が続く

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Items: Guardian radio, cell phone

As he was typing away, he noticed a person enter the room; from what he could see in his peripheral vision, it seemed to be Ika. Not too many swordsmen walking around HQ lately, so the deduction was easy enough.

“Back already?” he said without turning from the computer, his fingers still typing. “Ika, I wish I could contribute more to your investigation, but all I’ve got to go off of is the fact that Jace told me a powerful nightmare is at the Teaberry. The way he said it makes me think he means that this nightmare is there habitually. Oh, and we have surveillance set up in the apartment complex across the street from the Teaberry, but all it can pick up is the entrance.”

He stopped typing and turned in his chair.

“So…find out anything?”

Senior Member Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Green Tea
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2012 09:42 AM
    Threads

Items: Guardian Radio, cellphone

Seda was in the middle of reading about how a certain orange cat hated Mondays when she felt herself being lowered to the ground. "Satisfied, Vid?" she asked and her snake replied with a nod of his head, closing the newspaper. He carefully brought her down until she could roll onto the floor. "Thanks." With a nod of her head, Vidar dematerialized, re-entering her mind.

She looked at the clock, wondering if Harue was ready to go out into the town soon. The park was going to be her first destination, maybe look around for signs for anything suspicious. However, going out also meant test-driving the vehicle she had requested from their main branch. A smirk formed on her face. "This is going to be so much fun," she thought, stretching a bit before hopping onto the threadmill.

Running on a machine could never compare with running on real terrain, so she closed her eyes and tried to imagine she was back home. Although her definition of 'home' was blurred. Her mind kept shifting back and forth between the wide open spaces in Africa and the peaceful sidewalks of the suburbs where she had lived with her adoptive parents. The switching was becoming frustrating and after only ten minutes of intense running, Seda quickly shut off the machine.

"Damn damn damn," she cursed repeatedly, mulling over this even as she showered, dried herself off and put some fresh clothes on. She began thinking about the MIA Report to keep her mind off it. "So, Vierra Lamfetti was Rio Hanayume's inducting Guardian?" she thought, pushing back her damp hair from her face. All of a sudden, she felt her stomach rumble and quickly placed a hand over it, biting her lower lip in embarassment. "Instant coffee for breakfast," she muttered. "Mother would go berserk if she knew."

In an effort to silence her stubborn stomach, she decided to go to the mess hall. A few questions, some confusing signs and several walks up and down flights of stairs, she was approaching the double doors of the mess hall. "God, I can already smell the food," she murmured, taking a few deep breaths.

Not knowing where I'm going; but I know where I've been...

Senior Member Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

((I lack sleep. This post might be a bit odd. And yeah. RPing girls is fun. Haha. Techies are fun too. I love this RP. Haha.))

Role: Watcher
    Items: Personal bag

Chinatsu looked up when Ika entered the room and asked a tech, "Where Is Piers?"

"In the Med station"

Oh. It was that simple. She called a techie and approached him, “Hi… I’m Chinatsu. Please explain to me… what’s going on?”

The techie, who was an ever a faithful and loyal servant of the Guardians and never questioned anything they did, said, “Other than everyone going about their daily business, Miss Melinda Hawn had another vision, Miss Kairoshi, and this one was very violent. I hear she’s probably had amnesia.”

“Oh! Oh really? …Oh no…” Melinda? Have amnesia? Oh no! Then it could happen to her too?

Unknown to Chinatsu the techie was quickly finding her very pretty. Neither of them realized his smile widening.

“Also, Sir Piers DeFoe is supposedly going to bring her along on his mission. They’re just about to leave. If you have a message for him I’d be more than happy to relay it for you.”

“Ah. I see. No thank you… that will be all.” She read his ID. It didn’t seem polite she wouldn’t know his name when he knew all of theirs’. “… Mr. Ferdinand Valentine. See you around…”

He blushed. Oh the way she said his name!

Chinatsu left the room, her thoughts far, far away. The techie watched her walk away and decided he was in looove…

It wasn’t even lunch yet, but Chinatsu decided to go to the mess hall anyway. She could just have a nice, relaxing cup of tea or a pretzel. Something to calm her down.

In the end she plopped down on a chair with a humble carton of chocolate milk. Chinatsu couldn’t take her mind off of Melinda’s condition. Could she… too… possibly… lose all her memory?

She jumped when the double doors banged open. Actually, everyone jumped and looked around to see who it was, though all of them knew it can only be one person.

“It’s Miss Seda.” She heard someone.

Chinatsu felt a great need for company, especially at this time of confusion and uncertainty. She softly called to the only female guardian she knew, “Hey Seda. Care to have lunch together?”
    Last edited by Solsaiden Hel; 11-01-2009 at 09:59 AM.

Senior Member Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Green Tea
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Okay, maybe throwing open the double doors was a little melodramatic. I blame the tech who just ran by with a bunch of papers," Seda thought, looking right back at all the people staring. Then she realized her action made her look like a sheriff in an old-time Western. "Howdy, folks," she simply said, nodding at the few techs she knew. "Hope y'all are finding the grub mighty fine," she drawled, tipping her imaginary hat and winking. When they finally went back to their meals, Seda let out a inward sigh of relief.

She grabbed a packaged sandwich off the main counter, along with a bottle of soda. She quickly unscrewed the cap and drank the cold liquid, thankful for it after training. She was about to make a beeline for the table near the window when she heard her name being called.

“Hey Seda. Care to have lunch together?”

She turned, still sipping her soda. "Oh, hey there, Chinatsu," she greeted, replacing the bottle cap. After setting her sandwich and drink on the table, she sat down, crossing one leg over the other. "So, how's HQ life treating you? I haven't seen you since that drunken night out," Seda laughed, barely remembering bits and pieces from that night.

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Location- Bus
    Status- Midday
    Role- Feral
    Items- Bag, cat

Landy giggled at Nerisa's jest before tossing the butterscotch into her purse and putting Miss Noir on the ground. It was her stop and she still needed to hurry.

"Here we are. This way, Nerisa," said Landy as she gestured to the street through the window. The bad feeling had calmed down a little but she was still anxious to meet Piers.

Landy stood in the drizzle as she waited for Nerisa to follow her. She looked up and down the street but the cold winds and the earlier driving rain had chased all the other people inside to their cozy homes.

Miss Noir sat close to her legs, keeping out of the rain as much as possible. She flicked her tail back in forth, agitated at Nerisa for whatever reason she had.

She heard her phone go off, the notes singing out ABBA's 'Fernando' as she let it ring. She dug in her bag and awsered it a few seconds before the voicemail picked up.

"Hello?" she asked, not having had time to read the caller ID.

"Landy? This is Lloyd," said the voice on the phone. Lloyd? Why is he calling me? wondered Landy.

"Yes Lloyd?" she asked, not sure what he could want.

"Has anyone tried asking you odd questions lately?" asked Lloyd, sounding slightly paniced.

"What is this about, Lloyd?" asked Landy caustiously, not sure what to think.

"N-nothing. Never mind. It's nothing," he said before Landy heard the click that signalled he had hung up. Puzzled, Landy closed her phone and dropped back in her purse, not sure what to think about Lloyd's mysterious call.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

((Fluff~))

She laughed. “I barely remember what happened that night, really. All seems like a crazy blur. I think I got something that smelled bad in my hair, can’t remember whether it was alcohol or vomit.” she laughed nervously.

Then it struck her how very male, and very somber, the Guardians were. The only female guardian she knew was Seda, and she has masculine qualities herself. Why was that? Was it because of the nature of their work- To protect, serve, and defend from the scariest recesses of the human mind? Yes it was, she supposed. It was because of their work.

“Seda, can I just ask quickly? What do you use for shampoo? I mean, I’m all the way here and it smells like strawberries. Mine is long, so it’s difficult to maintain. I run out of Clairol shampoo so quickly. Do you think I’d look better with a shorter style?”

Chinatsu sipped her chocolate milk. “Oh right. To answer your question. HQ life is great! I feel really welcome here. Like, everyone watching out for each other.” She smiled, “Like that cute Disney movie. ‘Ohana means family. Family means, nobody gets left behind.’ I really like that. Especially since…”

Chinatsu fought the urge to mention she’s never really had a family – only the hospital doctors and nurses who were paid to interact with her. This wasn’t the time to wallow in self-misery.

“… since I think of all of you like my own family. By the way, Seda, do you have a last name? I met a techie recently and because of him I realized I don’t even know everyone’s full names. Mine is Kairoshi.”

Later she’d ask about Melinda's vision, the Guardians, and what the Guardians thought about the watchers. For now, the situation called for a light conversation over milk and sandwiches.

Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Green Tea
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

(OOC: Fluff is fun! )

Seda blinked, stopped in mid-chew at the slew of questions that were just fired at her. "When she meant 'quickly', she really did mean quickly," she thought, swallowing the food in her mouth. "Shampoo?" she echoed, fingering a lock of her hair consciously. "Just the ordinary over-the-counter stuff you can get at any grocery. Pink bottle, if I recall. Something about flowers in the name," she replied and looked at Chinatsu's hair.

"Nah, long hair is cool too. I mean, you can do so much more stuff with it." She winced, recalling an incident when she was a kid. It had involved her once long hair, a magnifying glass, and a disastrous game of "let's burn the ants with the sunlight". Since then, she had deemed it impractical for her to ever have long hair.

At the mention of the movie, Seda let a small smile grace her face. "Good for you, girl. You like those kinds of movies, I take it?" she asked. "I've always been a fan of shoot-em-up's myself. Buddy cop movies, thrillers, detective stories. If it's got guns and action, Seda's there," she said with a laugh.

"Kairoshi, eh?" Seda finished off her soda and wiped her lips. She had been introducing herself only as "Seda" ever since she came to this headquarters. Mainly to keep her personal family life separate from her Guardian life. But this girl was nice, and her last name was no big mystery anyway. "My last name's Salucci," she replied, the name rolling off her tongue. "Seda Salucci."

Thoughts of the MIA report, that little piece of information about Rio's induction and all the things on her to-do list had weighed her down for most of the morning. But now, she was just making conversation with another girl, and it felt nice. Nothing about missing people, work, Nightmares, more work or her most hated enemy, paperwork. If they had been in a coffee shop instead of the HQ's mess hall, Seda would have declared this her first official girl-talk in a while.

"So, Chinatsu Kairoshi," she began with a cheeky smile. "With all the techs and Guardians you've encountered of the male variety, has there ever been a particular stand-out?" she teased, lifting her sandwich to her mouth and taking another bite.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

-"My last name's Salucci. Seda Salucci."

“Seda Salucci? Hm…” Chinatsu was reminded of a mafia boss, but she didn’t tell her this.

-"So, Chinatsu Kairoshi," she began with a cheeky smile. "With all the techs and Guardians you've encountered of the male variety, has there ever been a particular stand-out?"

Chinatsu blushed deeply. Immediately, that particular guy popped in her mind. No! “Um… er… no, I have to say… see I was raised in a hospital so… I … er…”

Psychology would reason that after being raised in a hospital for most of her life and then suddenly put in such a masculine environment, she’d be… well… more sensitive to them. Maybe sensitive isn’t the right word…

“There’s no one in particular, really. Um, I suppose… they’re all like brothers to me.” Oh why did she have to blush so much? Maybe she could escape the question for a while by buying a bagel or something. But then, there is no escaping Seda.

“Well, how about you, Miss Seda Salucci?” she teased back. “With all the goings-on you have with the other Guardians- and you’re the only female guardian I know so far- has one of them interested you in a special way...?”
    Last edited by Solsaiden Hel; 11-01-2009 at 11:53 AM.

Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Green Tea
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Seda had to chuckle at her blushing and stuttering. "Raised in a hospital?" she said. "And no crushing on the doctors? Or even on the male nurses? No asking them to hold your hand because you're scared in the MRI machine? For shame, Chinatsu. For shame," she jokingly chided. "Well, there's no reason you can't keep a lookout for eyecandy." Though she had to admit never really had any serious romantic escapades ever since she was adopted, nothing escalating past harmless flirting. "Really, they expect me to get serious after what happened to me?" she thought to herself.

When Chinatsu directed Seda's question right back at her, she nearly choked on her sandwich. "W-what?" she stammered, pounding her fist against her chest and coughing. "One of our own?" she asked, laughing nervously. "Oh you know Guardian men. Always with the work, work and more work." It took her a few seconds to realize that her companion was talking about the Guardians in THIS HQ.

"Oh, you mean here?" she said, thinking. "Well..." Going over the events of the past few days, she felt really annoyed at herself when the first image that popped into her mind was of Duo from this morning. Sans shirt. She paused for a few seconds, staring out into space. But once she realized what she was doing, she quickly stomped on that thought. "No no no no. No!" she said aloud, still mentally squishing that image into a pulp and burying it in the ground.

Seda coughed to clear her mind. "Oh, you know," she said casually, chuckling. "There have been some moments here and there, but nothing really that stands out," she stated, knowing that statement was partly a lie. "We're all so busy with other things, who really has time for romance, am I right?"

"But you know what they say, Chinatsu. Love is a battlefield." She winced inwardly for choosing a quote she had heard in a chick flick, although it was all she could think of to avert the attention. And by God, if she ever wanted to go off on a tangent, it was right now. "So if you ever do find someone you're interested in, do tell me. We'll make the fight just a little more fun for all parties involved," she said with a wink.

The lazy demon kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2014 11:30 PM
    Threads

Items: Guardian Radio, Cell phone, PC, Shirt

The tech came back with the things Duo asked for. "Here you go sir." The man

said placing the computer on the table. Duo looked up at the man. "Thank you,

but no need to call me sir I'm not as old as Karn." Duo said jokingly. "Oh and

about the car I just told them to take it out of my account." Duo put on the

shirt and cut on the computer. "Karn, I'm pretty good and this computer stuff.

So when we get the info needed to move on don't get left behind." Duo typed

in his password and waited for Harue to hand him what he needed.

I MADE IT.

Quotes: To be a man you must have honor and a penis (Shin-chan)

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Role: watcher
    Items: inhaler, tracking device

melinda was in her room packing a tech standing in the door looking worried "melinda you have no memory's of anything are you sure this is a good decision?" Melinda looked at a t-shirt with a hello kitty print before answering "something dangerous is gonna happen soon i don't have time to regain my memory" she stuffed a pants in the bag and the tech sighed. he bit his thumb for a moment "atlist allow the doctor to do a catscan" melinda sighed as she zipped up the bag "ask pierce if he wants it i wil do it" the tech walked away and she sighed.

somewhere in the building

The young tech that was looking for karn had found him "mister karn melinda's doctor wishes to see you in the library"

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

Senior Member Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Items:Sword Handle

Ika sighed."No She is not there at work today. I may have to wait on it Till tomorrow. For Now I'll Hang with you. Help Out in any way i can, You know me I'm never one to sit around." He Laughed a little. then looked around." I see Melinda is awake. Is She okay?" He Kinda figured She would have some kind of Damage to her brain. It was way more active then it should have been.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Items: Notebook, pen, The Super Spy’s Guide

"Vierra Lamfetti...nice to meet you.”

“Nice to meet you took.”

“Let's go sit by the fountain, you can tell me a) What you already know and b) What you want to do next. I'll see what I can do. And also, I'm only trying to help you...don't think I'll actually be able to come up with any answers. Don't get your hopes up."

“I understand.” Even though he knew where the fountain was, Aiden followed behind her.

When she gave him the chance to, Aiden recounted the three times he had sleepwalked (as he called them.) The first time, he told her, was here in the park. He woke up, holding a leash to a terrier barking at a cat. The second time, he had woken up in the beach. In front of him lay a dog’s unmoving body. He didn’t check whether it was still alive and just ran away. The third time he was at the beach again, surrounded by dead dogs.

Aiden added the fourth time, the incident in the library. He had taken a short nap, and when he woke up there were three books he did not look at before at all.

“So yeah. That’s all that’s happened. Kinda creepy, isn’t it? There’s always the dogs. I really, really don’t know why. I’m frightened of dogs. And I’m not sure what to do next. I was asking around for who owns those dogs and see if they know something. But it’s a very weak lead, so… I doubt that it’ll really go somewhere.”

He had a sudden realization, and looked over to Vierra. “I think…? you don’t think…? maybe I was trying to do something to those dogs while sleepwalking? Cause when you think about it, couldn’t the situations I woke up in be done one after the other? Catch one, make one unconscious and then… kill it. Is it possible…? Maybe… maybe I’m trying to do something I’m not aware of? But-but why do I have to kill dogs?”

---

((OOC: *dies laughing*))
    Items: Bag

“Well of course… there’s eyecandy…” Wasn’t it normal to have crushes? But doctors and nurses are basically nerds and it was only in the HQ that she saw the real definition of masculinity. She thought of that person again and her blush returned.

Chinatsu watched Seda closely when she stared off into space.

-"No no no no. No!"

She jumped at her violent reaction. She must be thinking of one person in particular. Though Chinatsu had to agree with Seda’s quick explanation that there really is no time for romance, it was too quick to be believable. So she was denying it?

“Well, if I ever have a crush on anyone, I’ll be sure to tell you. But having no time is just an excuse. You make time, you don’t find it, am I right? Well then… why don’t we just play a game? Some nurses in the hospital I used to live in taught me this… It’s called ‘Would you rather?’ We take turns asking each other a ‘Would-you rather-?’ question. I think you know this? C’mon, it’ll be fun.” Chinatsu laughed softly.
    Last edited by Solsaiden Hel; 11-02-2009 at 04:33 AM.

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Items: Guardian radio, cell phone, med kit (on the counter, not on hand)

“Sounds good to me, Ika,” Piers said, agreeing to work with him on the Teaberry investigation. “I’ve pretty much got a blind search for Madeleine, so helping you investigate the Teaberry is as good a start as any. Plus…I’ve got a personal stake in finding out all I can about any threat to the Teaberry, so…I’m going to help you in any way. And Melinda is...awake. Thing is, she has no memories of us, Guardian HQ, or anything like that. Things just got complicated..."

His mind went back to the Teaberry investigation. Jace had seemed to imply that this nightmare had been around the Teaberry in the past; that comforted Piers actually, seeing as how Glaiza had been unharmed. But still…if a nightmare was loose in or around her workplace, he wanted to find it.

Just then a tech entered, asking permission for a quick medical procedure on Melinda. “Yeah, sure…I want to make sure she’s okay,” he said quickly without thinking twice about it. “But we have to hurry. I’m almost done with the log and then we have to move out. We can go right after her examination, Ika. I'll make sure Glaiza's there before we get there."
    Last edited by Cross Avantgarde; 11-02-2009 at 09:19 AM.

Member Kotomi Ichinose has a reputation beyond repute Kotomi Ichinose has a reputation beyond repute Kotomi Ichinose has a reputation beyond repute Kotomi Ichinose has a reputation beyond repute Kotomi Ichinose has a reputation beyond repute Kotomi Ichinose has a reputation beyond repute Kotomi Ichinose has a reputation beyond repute Kotomi Ichinose has a reputation beyond repute Kotomi Ichinose has a reputation beyond repute Kotomi Ichinose has a reputation beyond repute Kotomi Ichinose has a reputation beyond repute Kotomi Ichinose's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-26-2009 06:13 PM
    Threads

Item/s: Empty Backpack, Katana, Signal

Kotomi sat quietly on the top of the clocktower. Getting up this high hadn't been an easy task, but she'd managed to do it. She was after all, strong physically when she put her heart and soul into it. Her nightmares for the moment had subsided, and for once she was blessed with a gentle peace.

She knew her nightmare was still around, and would appear at it's own whim. This bothered her, but not to an extent of panic. She sighed, and closed her eyes for a second. She embraced the cool breeze, and let the cool feeling pass across her face and wave her hair around with it. She set the signal at the top of the clocktower. The signal would allow other Guardians to know of her presence and her location currently.

She wondered who she'd meet today, and if they'd be interesting to her to any extent.

.:[Kotomi Ichinose - Member of the Theater Club - Clannad.]:.
    ~"Day before yesterday I saw a rabbit, and yesterday a deer, and today, you."~

Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Green Tea
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Seda:
    Items: Guardian Radio, cellphone, sandwich

“Well, if I ever have a crush on anyone, I’ll be sure to tell you. But having no time is just an excuse. You make time, you don’t find it, am I right? Well then… why don’t we just play a game? Some nurses in the hospital I used to live in taught me this… It’s called ‘Would you rather?’ We take turns asking each other a ‘Would-you rather-?’ question. I think you know this? C’mon, it’ll be fun.” Chinatsu laughed softly.

"You got that right, girl," Seda said, nodding at her time remark. "There's no problem with 'window shopping' either, if you know what I mean." She let out a cheeky laugh before biting into her sandwich. "Hm? Yeah, I've heard of that game before. It'll be a good way to pass the time." She thought about what questions to ask for a few seconds before a smile spread on her face.

"Alright," she began, setting down her sandwich. "First, would you rather sit front row through an extremely boring opera or a hardcore wrestling cage match? Would you rather have your hair dyed a shocking shade of neon pink or have no hair at all?" She paused at the mental image. Even thinking about having bright pink hair was making her eyes hurt.

"Would you rather be strapped to a luge board and then sent down the highest hill in town or strapped to jet skis and get dragged through shark-infested waters? Would you rather be made to eat your way out of a pool of lime gelatin or a vat of cotton candy? And lastly," she held up five fingers now. "Would you rather deal with a dozen angry tourists or a dozen angry island natives?"

- - -

Marcelo:
    Location: Photo studio (North end of town, near the supermarket)
    Items: Camera

"Give us a biiiiig smile!" Marcelo exclaimed in a high-pitched voice, smiling past his camera at a crying baby sitting on the white background set up. Unfortunately, the baby girl refused to pay any attention to the photographer or the many toys scattered about her. She was more interested in crying and hitting the floor with her pink plastic fairy wand. "Come on, Angel! Big smile for Uncle Marcelo!"

He pulled a face, crossing his eyes and sticking out his tongue in an attempt to make the kid laugh. She stopped, much to his surprised, blinked and then immediately went back to crying. "Come on, little girl! Look at the funny face! Look at the funny face!" After a few minutes of baby-talk, Marcelo realized that this was getting him nowhere at all.

Sighing, he put down his camera and whistled. "Jiminy!" he called and a grey schnauzer trotted smartly into the studio. He looked up at his owner with those big doggy eyes of his, the long white fur around his mouth twitching. "It seems we have a particularly stubborn one on our hands. Mind going through the Circus Routine with me?" he asked his pet, bending down to scratch behind the dog's ear. The dog barked happily and Marcelo stood up, smiling.

"Okay then," he fished through his camera bag and pulled out five small multi-coloured balls. "Ready?" His dog stood a few feet away, wagging his little stub of a tail. Marcelo threw the first ball into the air and Jiminy flipped, catching the ball while he was upside-down. He quickly threw the rest of the balls in rapid succession and his dog flipped each time, barely touching the ground in-between flips.

When he heard the baby begin laughing, Marcelo grabbed his camera and began shooting. To keep her attention, Jiminy kept flipping and jumping even without the balls. A dozen or so shots later, the photographer stopped and patted the top of the dog's head. "Good work, boy," he praised, pulling a dog biscuit out of his pocket and feeding it to the tired schnauzer, who licked his master's hand before picking up the treat and trotting out.

He walked towards the still-laughing baby and picked her up. "See? That wasn't so hard, was it?" he asked, tickling her and carrying her out of the studio. She let out a squeal and grabbed a fistful of his hair. "No, no, wait--!" Marcelo began but was abruptly cut off when she tugged on it. Hard. "Ow," he croaked, trying his best not to let her go as she continually pulled and tugged at his brown hair.

"My baby!" a lady at the counter exclaimed, running over to Marcelo and taking the baby from him. "I trust she wasn't too much trouble, Mr. Juarez?" she asked as she hugged her daughter.

"It was no trouble at all, ma'am," he replied, rubbing his head and wincing inwardly. "Angel was a regular... Uh... Angel. Your prints will be ready by tomorrow," he told her and smiled, taking his place at the cash register to pull up the woman's bill and complete the business transaction. "Bye, Angel!" he called as they left before turning and leaning against the counter with a sigh of relief. "Whew. Thanks for that, buddy," he said to his dog, who was lying on the floor, chewing on the biscuit. "Next!" he called out, waving at a few customers sitting in the waiting area.
    Last edited by Talli; 11-02-2009 at 07:06 AM.

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

(OOC: Duo lets assume Harue gave us what we need and both of us have been at it for a few hours eh?)

Karn
    Role: Guardian (?)

Items: Pc's

Karn's anger was boiling. Unconciously the heat in the room began to increase along with his anger. All the heat coming off Karn and Gray. He didn't notice though. He was fixed on the 'Access Denied' screen in front of him. Using all methods he had they still hadn't managed to find out what was being hidden. Something was wrong and it had something to do with the higher ups. He shuddered, despite the heat, at the thought that something was being hidden. He was sure that this was an organisation with no secrets. Though he only knew what was taught to all guardians he thought he could trust it all.

"Damn it Duo." He pushed away from the PC he was in front to slide next to Duo. The heat died down from him. "Any luck on this side?"
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Items: Sword Handle

Ika Nodded He looked around sat down for a bit. He was pretty tired travailing back and forth using his powers tires him out a lot of the time. Just then a tech came up to Ika."Here you go Sir, the radio you requested." "Thank you." He said taking it and putting it in his pocket. With that the Tech left to go do some other business. Ika sat on the floor and started to meditate, while waiting for Melinda, and piers to finish there business.

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads

Role: Nightmare
    Items: N/A

Zen watched from the top of a clocktower at the unsuspecting people below him. He closed his eyes and felt that Rod was still asleep.
    " I sense Ozman's presence around here." Zen said entering the clocktower, " I feel another presence here also."
    Zen walked around the top floor of the clocktower and saw Ozman standing there with a smile on his face.
    "What are you doing here Master Ozman?" Zen said puzzled.
    " I'm here to spar with you young one." He said clenching his fists.
    "Really...." Zen said getting into his fighting stance, " Well then show me what you have."
    The two stared each other down for a while when suddenly both made a move toward each other. The resulting force caused the tower to shake for a couple of seconds. Their fight would become a fight for everything. If Zen won, he would be stronger but if Ozman won, Zen would have to train harder along with Rod. This fight is winner take all.

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information