AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 96 FirstFirst ... 2 42 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 62 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,300 of 2393

Thread: RPG: Nightmare Hunt (A Supernatural/Mystery RPG)

#1Innovator xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2010 02:33 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Role: Feral
    Item: N/A

"Let's enjoy the rest of the day ok? No tears included." He smiled. He wondered how she could be so kind and accepting. He hadn't really met anyone like that before.
    "Yeah. Good idea." He said blinking the tears away. He felt a bit better now. 'Thank you Ardelle...' He thought.

((Uh oh. Aden's got a crush... Maybe...))
    " I am death and sorrow." -Acheron

Take the quizz here!
    http://quizilla.teennick.com/quizzes...eister-are-you

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Role: watcher
    Item: inhaler

Melinda watched piers go and sighed, something told her eye's would not get better mostly since nothing she got got better. she scrunched up her nose in slight distaste at the optimisme some of the doctors had, pushing back the covers she stood. The floor wasent cold to her feet during her talk with piece the nurses removed the equipment, she did not want to be bedridden she wanted to go to the cafeteria and get a snack by herself. she was getting tired of constatly being babied and cared for, she was sick yes, she had lung function problems yes, her eyes were probely ruined yes but she could still walk en talk. she walked to the dooropening when a nurse came in "melinda get back into bed" melinda looked at her squeezing her eyes to sharpen her sight a bit "i just want a snack". The nurse smiled widely at her "then get back into bed and tell me what you like". Melinda sighed "i want to get my own snack, it's not they never saw me in a hospital gown in the cafeteria anyway" the nurse aparantly was seeking a reason to keep her in bed "look if they nag you about it i wanted it myself so it isent your fault oke"she walked past the nurse and to cafetaria.

Location Hq cafeteria

melinda got some chocolate chip cookies and a glass of milk. The cafeteria peopel seemed happy to see her up and about. After a short talk she turned around to look for a table when she froze. Everyone in teh cafeteria had a nightmare with them, some of them sat on there shoulders or next to them on the bench and one was even bathing in it's hosts soup. She shifted her tray to one hand and rubbed her eyes with the other but when she was done rubbing the nightmares were stil there 'oke thats weird'. She decided to act like she did not see anything and sat at a table where a elder tech was eating a sandwhich.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads

Role: Vagrant
    Items: N/A

Rod began to feel a strange presence around them but he didn't pay it any attention, his only mission here was to help Meril.
    "A zombie was there. Gathering something that looked like people into a pile. I could be wrong." Meril began to run towards the tree and the others followed.
    " I hope it's not bodies." Rod said looking at the tree, " That tree......There's something odd about it."
    He caught up with Meril and kept running at her pace.
    " Are you ready for anything that might happen?" Rod asked Meril.

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

Senior Member Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Grey Ribbon Silver Ribbon L Laptop
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2013 08:48 AM
    Threads

Jigsaw
    Items: Apple Blossoms Schoolbag

“Madeleine?! Madeleine, is that you?! Please, I’m here to help! Where are you?!”

A rock the size of a fist flew over the cars and towards Piers’ head. Of course, it missed by a mile.

She stood in the middle of the bus stop across the street and blew a loud, wet raspberry. Her starry hands on each side of her head gave the impression of a taunting moose.

“You’d help by NOT helping, dweeb!”

The pitter-patter of the little girl's feet as she ran fainted southwards, towards the clocktower.
    Last edited by Solsaiden Hel; 01-30-2010 at 03:50 AM.

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Location- Landy's apartment
    Status- Day
    Role- Feral
    Items- Sketchbook, cup of tea

Landy was still sobbing when a knock came to the door. She tried her best to calm her breathing to answer the door but Nerisa went ahead and answered it for her.

She could hear muffled conversation coming from down entry way as she wiped her tea streaked face. Then Nerisa was back.

"Your friend Piers sent some kid. He's at the door. He's here to check up on you apparently." she said. There was just a hint of malice hidden in her voice. "Do you want me to send him away?"

Landy sniffled and wiped a few new tears off as they slid down her cheeks. "No, its fine. You can let him in," she said with a smile.

"Okay then. I really do have to go now though. If you need anything, just call me okay? I'll see you around." Then she wrote her name and number on the top sheet of the pad sitting on the coffee table.

"Later, Nerisa," she said as she sniffled and wiped her nose. A few tears were still slipping out and spilling until the pages as Nerisa left with a last wave over her shoulder.

Landy took the moment to wipe her face and calm her breathing. She took one last look at the sinister face of the woman inside of her before she heard someone come in.

She looked up to see a young man standing there with a awed look on his face. She sniffed again and wiped her face as she stood up.

She dropped the sketchbook on the table and walked over to him. She held her hand out to shake and forced a smile onto her lips.

"Hello. My name is Landy. Nerisa said Dr. Piers sent you over?" she said. With her shoes on, she a few inches taller than he was and he seemed a little stunned and confused. Landy suddenly felt like laughing, but smiled instead.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Silver Ribbon Four Leaf Clover Teal Ribbon
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2019 02:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aspirantgarde

Cerise
    Role: Guardian
    Location: Slums (Above Yorick’s relative location in the sewers)
    Items: Guardian radio, cell phone

"--Well I'll be." Yorick breathed at the radio. "Do my ears detect sweet sweet music? A Female Guardian? On my first day? To save my rump? Hell yeah, I'm in a Sandra Bullock movie!! I can die happy!"

Despite her furrowed brow, Cerise smiled at the unexpected comment and the rather jovial way it was communicated to her. Yorick’s undeniably masculine voice was laced with a degree of lightheartedness that seemed to make her smile involuntarily.

Is this guy for real? He seems pretty happy for a person who just sent out a distress call. Maybe he’s spent too long in the sewers? Her last thought made her smile grow slightly bigger.

"Hello this is Miss Reid? Miss Cerise Reid?" he let out a genuine grin, hoping to transcend the tedious static of the radio's frequency. "I think I may have to congratulate you... Ask me why."

Her smile remained, but it masked the confusion and slight awkwardness that she felt at his random comment and attached question.

Okay, he’s definitely spent too much time in the sewers.

“Um…why?”

Piers
    Items: Guardian radio, cell phone, Paper and Pen (both inside jacket)

A rock the size of a fist flew over the cars and towards Piers’ head. Of course, it missed by a mile.

After his experience in the basement, Piers had thought that he had at least a fraction of an idea of what Madeleine was like. Instead, he was finding that she was rather militant. Despite this, the necessity of catching his lead—literally—was too strong to keep him from stalling due to the fact that she had hurled a rock at him. At least he had caught sight of her again, at any rate.

She stood in the middle of the bus stop across the street and blew a loud, wet raspberry. Her starry hands on each side of her head gave the impression of a taunting moose.

“You’d help by NOT helping, dweeb!”

Alright, militant AND insulting. And fast.

The pitter-patter of the little girl's feet as she ran fainted southwards, towards the clocktower.

Piers was in pursuit, sprinting as fast as he could after Madeleine, watching cautiously for any passing cars as he got across the road in about a second flat.

Forgetting the fact that he had to meet Nerisa, Piers knew only that he had to catch Madeleine. It would be the only way to bypass all his leads and save much-needed time. He was in a dead run, sprinting a hard as he could, so hard that he failed to hear Ikazuchi’s message over the radio. Nevertheless, it seemed that he was unable to close in on the girl, and he had no idea how she was so fast for her age and height.

The girl passed the bus stop and was heading directly down the road, approaching the South Clocktower. It must have looked odd (to say the least), a grown man chasing after a little girl with a book bag, but Piers was intent on catching her and his mind was on nothing else.

The girl seemed to dart behind the curved wall of the clocktower, just out of sight, and Piers followed, catching only a glimpse of her hair as he did so. About 50 meters earlier his sprint had died down to a quick run, and he was panting heavily. He turned the corner, looking around the side of the clocktower for Madeleine.

Senior Member Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Jigsaw

The sun, superimposed against the looming clocktower, glared angrily over all.

“Aaah! No, no!”

The little girl knelt on the ground, clutching her body with both arms. Her eyes shut tight in agony.

“It hurts! It hurts!”

Her shadow spread, shifted, reached out long tendrils like a black amorphous form.

“Stop, stop! Make it stop!”

Then the shadow lifted out of the ground, so surreal yet solid in the sunlight. The wild tentacles flailing in the air seemed to source from her fragile body.

“Please, please make it stop! Make it stop hurting!”

The dark shadow appeared to have a mind of its own. One tentacle reached far and picked up a rock the size of a human head. Another returned to the ground as a shadow, quickly darted far towards Piers and shot up like a lance towards his chest.
    Last edited by Solsaiden Hel; 01-30-2010 at 11:22 PM.

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Panting, Piers turned the corner to see the girl crouched on the ground.

The little girl knelt on the ground, clutching her body with both arms. Her eyes shut tight in agony.

“It hurts! It hurts!”

Her shadow spread, shifted, reached out long tendrils like a black amorphous form.

His eyes widening with the realization that the girl’s nightmare was manifesting itself, Piers advanced towards the girl cautiously, assessing the situation to see if he could determine if the nightmare was intent on attacking immediately.

“Stop, stop! Make it stop!”

Piers was torn between wanting to help the girl immediately and cautiously waiting for the nightmare to make a move. Because he knew any rash action on his part could equate to harm on hers, he merely advanced slowly, mentally preparing Skitters for a potential block or strike.

Then the shadow lifted out of the ground, so surreal yet solid in the sunlight. The wild tentacles flailing in the air seemed to source from her fragile body.

“Please, please make it stop! Make it stop hurting!”

Hang in there, Madeleine!

Afraid to speak out loud, Piers kept his thoughts at bay as best he could for fear he’d provoke the nightmare to hasty action.

Involuntarily tensing at the sight despite his efforts to remain calm, Piers grimaced at the fierce manifestation of the nightmare. If this was Jigsaw, whom he met in the basement which was used for Madeleine’s room, he was appearing in a much different form.

The little girl’s cries caused his sympathies to flare, and his guard was quickly dropping as his concern for her mounted; it was an unforgiveable mistake, as the more he cared about her welfare should have been directly associated with his efforts to keep the situation under control. Nevertheless, he dropped his guard as he worried over the pain she was enduring.

“Madeleine, it’s okay…just hang in there, I promise I—”

The dark shadow appeared to have a mind of its own. One tentacle reached far and picked up a rock the size of a human head. Another returned to the ground as a shadow, quickly darted far towards Piers and shot up like a lance towards his chest.

Completely unprepared after hearing the girl’s pleas, Piers failed to instruct Skitters to block the blow and it sent him careening towards the wall of the clocktower. After the harsh impact which involved most of his back and a little of the back of his head, he fell to the ground on his knees, stunned.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Jigsaw

Completely unprepared after hearing the girl’s pleas, Piers failed to instruct Skitters to block the blow and it sent him careening towards the wall of the clocktower. After the harsh impact which involved most of his back and a little of the back of his head, he fell to the ground on his knees, stunned.

The tentacle with the rock seized this chance. It stretched so long and so far and fast, then rammed the back of Piers’ head with it. Through tears, the little girl watched his body fall forward to the ground.

She stops crying.

No longer is she a little girl as she stands up, but a man with skin as black as the night.

The man adjusts his immaculately white suit with his gloved hands. His pupil-less eyes fix themselves intently on Piers’ unmoving body. You can tell he has never spoken a single word because he has no mouth. The dark amorphous tentacles retreat and disappear into him, but it appears he does not mind.

Reverently, as if he has all the time in the world, he paces towards Piers. He bends down and gently finds the pulse on the side of the faithful Guardian's neck. Still alive.

The man picks up the rock now splattered with blood. He etches letters on the brick wall directly above Piers' head.

I87TGHJKMNBG
    6YHNB5678
    6RFVBNMKI87
    5TGHNJI9

The mouth-less man smiles.

Jigsaw could have been whistling a chipper tune as he turns his back and strolls off to God-knows-where, tossing the bloodied rock up and down with one hand...
    Last edited by Solsaiden Hel; 01-31-2010 at 06:30 AM. Reason: Ellipses, lol

Senior Member Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Leo
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-19-2011 02:28 AM
    Threads

Role:Watcher
    Time: Day
    Items:clock repair kit

Looking up, Alaunus had come back to the broken clock tower after a leave of absence. Thinking to himself, he felt like the clock in a way. Broken. Ever standing still in one spot. He looks at his bandaged chest, as well as he paled skin, scars from the burn still seen from the edges of the recently replaced bandages. Moving his wheelchair slowly forward as he picked up a clock that had been broken for some time and began to work on it. Bits and pieces of it are moved, and replaced. But no matter how much he works on it, it will still remain broken, even after it works again.

His right hand suddenly flinched, dropping the screw driver or of his hand and onto the floor. Sighing, he looks to his hand and sees that Noth had seemed to reacted to something foreign entering the vicinity of his sight. Looking out the window, Alaunus sees a woman staggering, gripping her neck as though she thirsted for something. Placing his kit down, Alaunus began to move towards a cabinet where he kept some water bottles and waited a bit for the woman to arrive. "It's been a while since I've had company."

~The King has come! To save us from the dark, who could have ever doubt? We have faith~
    set done by Daken

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Karn
    Role: Guardian (?)
    Items: none

Karn couldn't understand why it felt like he had been asleep for weeks. His eyes felt heavy as he opened them. He wondered how long he had been asleep. The book of Greek gods slide from his lap as he moved to look around. It must have been a bit because a bowl of soup was left next to him. He had told a tech to bring him lunch when they could but not get in the way. It was a kind thought from their part. A quick dip of his finger in it revealed it was cold. So he had been asleep even longer then he thought. He tasted it. It was nice despite the cold. One day he had to congratulate the chief here. In fact he wondered who that was. Yet another thing that wasn't fully understood about the HQ. But how could they when they were so busy, more so now then normal.

He twitched slightly and suddenly. It felt wierd. Like an omen. Maybe something was up somewhere. He hoped to dear god it had nothing to do with Amber. He shuddered to think if it did. Stretching his arms he checked the program he was running. Never did he ever think he would be hacking into the main computers for the HQ in the mainland. He had to do it so carefully. He had to hide he tracks as he moved. Three different computers worked on getting in. Three others worked on hding that fact. The last one showed him all that was gathered. It seemed a lot to keep track off but Karn almost enjoied it. He had done anything exiting yet. Atleast nothing he could remember. Now it was time for him to do his job. he grinned. He sometimes wondered why the guardian with the highest defensive power was always stuck doing things outside of battle.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Awaking with a groan, Piers slowly began to move his arms and legs a bit as he opened his eyes and looked around. Where was he? What had happened? Slowly, it came back to him, though not very cohesively nor quickly. Madeleine. The chase, her crying, a quick attack.

I’ve let her down…

Piers shook his head, slipping into despondency at the thought of his failure as he struggled to his feet. As he did so, sensations of pain erupted from his old burns and even his back, his chest, and the back of his head, all places where he’d been struck by either the nightmare or the impact of the wall. Yet, why was his head hurting so badly? He didn’t remember hitting it that hard. Actually, he couldn’t remember what put him out of consciousness, as all he could remember involved hitting the wall, and that would likely be a blank space in his memory if the impact from the wall had knocked him unconscious. So what had happened?

He placed his hand on the back of his head as he stood and quickly removed it. Hard, scabby sensations had greeted his touch, and he knew very quickly that it was dried blood. He had no idea how large the wound was, and was surprised that his impact on the wall had been so forceful. At least it wasn’t bleeding now.

What now?

While he wondered what to do, he took his radio from his left hip, removing it from his belt, and called Karn. He was out of ideas, and wanted to let his friend know about the latest development that would greatly concern him: the possible message from Amber. He’d forgotten to tell him about it, and knew that Karn would know best what to do with it as it related to her.

He spoke slowly and deliberately, hoping to sound as if everything was okay. “Karn, you there? Just wanted to tell you that you might want to check out Gu.I.L.A. I don’t want to alarm you, but…Amber left a message.” Piers gave a brief pause to let it sink in. He knew Karn would be in a rush to know more about his “beloved.”

“At least I’m pretty sure she left it. And it sounds like she has to keep info under wraps for now, as if she’s being tracked by someone…I think? I don’t know, why don’t you take a look at—”

Piers had been turning a bit as he spoke, and his eyes had rested on writings of blood on the brick wall above the spot where he had been sprawled out on the ground.

“I, Karn, I…have to go. I think a new lead just presented itself.” He placed the radio back on his hip and stared at the letters and numbers.

I87TGHJKMNBG
    6YHNB5678
    6RFVBNMKI87
    5TGHNJI9

An anagram? Did the numbers stand for letters? No; way too many consonants. So…was it like the earlier clue, using a keyboard to spell out letters?

Piers opened his phone and stared at the small keyboard, tracing the numbers and letters left on the wall in his own blood. That thought made him squeamish, but he was too excited to allow it to give him pause.

Yes…the movements are consecutive, they connect. Okay, the first one is…an “S,” it seems. And the second is…a“J?” Hmm…the stem on the bottom is rather short. A “T,” perhaps? And the third…looks like an “O.” Lastly, the fourth is…either a “V” or a “U,” but the movement on the bottom is abrupt, more like a “V” than a “U.”

He thought about the letters and their potential significance. Did they go with the “Ainsel Maedae” poster? More likely they went with the “R” letter he’d found in the newspaper, since the clues were deciphered in the same manner.

So…RSTOV or RSJOV…it’s…not an anagram. It’s…

And there was the feeling he’d always sought in times like these: Epiphany.

Rostov! The Rostov Private Estate?!

Without giving a second thought as to how he would even get into the estate, he ran and stumbled to his car. It was a long way and he fell down twice, hoping people on the road wouldn’t call the police over a bloodied man running alongside the road. He laboriously got to his car in a jog, his steam completely gone from the run, panting heavily. It was then that a second thought hit him.

She was wearing an Apple Blossoms Daycare book bag…should I go there first, just in case? No, they wouldn’t give a stranger info on a child…plus, I look like I just left a fight, and that doesn’t help. Rostov it is.

With that, he sped off towards the Rostov Private Estate, going through the road in front of the slums and parking near the bus stop closest to the estate. The walled home was largely enclosed. How would he get in?

Piers left his car in the small parking area at the bus stop and walked towards the wall surrounding the estate, moving behind a small grove of trees to stay out of sight. He’d have to get creative to get in, but he felt that the blow to his head was muddling his thoughts.

Great…what now?

Senior Member Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-17-2010 05:30 PM
    Threads

Items: -

Vierra's vision blurred, and it seemed like the world was spinning around her. The once-secure grip on Tira was slipping, her nightmare fighting to take over the body that it so deperately wanted. The ravenhaired girl bit her lip as if to draw blood, hoping the pain will shock her back into control. But it had no effect this time. Damned iPod. Damned silence.

"Come on Vierra darling, you can take it easy once in awhile...I'll take good care of this body, yea?"

"Screw off Tira. I've told you...that..."

A sudden pang of pain in her chest left her gasping for air. Tira was ripping her from inside out because she had lowered her guard. Because of the flashback. Nearby people were starting to notice the girl who looked like she was going to have a fit. Vierra looked around for a place that would allow to regain her composure alone and saw the giant clocktower. The hands of the clock remained still. Nobody would be hanging out in a broken clocktower, or so she hoped.

Staggering into the shadows of the tower, she slumped against the wall and slowly sat on the ground, the cold stone under her hands felt good compared to the burning in her chest and throat.

"Honestly, you're being such a stubborn kid about this V-ra." Tira smiled slyly. "I just want to have fun, you haven't let me out for awhile."

"DON'T- " Vierra started, flashbacks flooding into her head as if a dam had broken. That name brought back so many memories. Her mother's scent, smile, touch, look, even her mother's voice. Like it was yesterday that her mother had been calling her by that nickname.

A sound in the shadows snapped her back to reality. There was someone there.

"Who's there?" She narrowed her eyes and hissed, cold sweat running down her neck.
    Last edited by Minyrama; 01-31-2010 at 03:50 PM.

聞こえますか 僕の声が 君の事を そっと想う季節が続く

El Dementia The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2010 05:32 PM
    Threads

Items: Cell Phone (Dead Battery)

"Uh... sure. Terra said quietly. She thought she could trust this man, although her judgment often failed her, she decided to listen to her gut and go with him.

Items: Carton of Cigarettes

Dante Dhavalachandra Was being followed. He knew it already, but he was leading them on.
    How long are you going to let them follow us? Dante's Nightmare; Dusyanta asked with an annoyed tone.
    "Don't think I won't seize control of you if we're put into danger because of you."
    Dante scoffed, but offered no response.
    Finally facing his pursuer he smiled, a sort of scary smile.
    "Dante Dhavalachandra. I am a Guardian, and by the order of Guardian HQ, You must surrender your Nightmare immediately."
    Dante casually lit a cigarette. "No."
    He suddenly allowed Dusyanta To come out.
    "Kill him."
    Dusyanta complied. Impaling the Guardian and flying him high into the air, then dropping his bleeding corpse onto the roof of the coffee shop with a sickening thud.
    Dante did what came naturally to him in this situation. He threw his head back and laughed. Laughed like every joy in the word had just converged onto him. Laughed like a child who'd never experienced pain. He stood alone and laughed in the dark.
    Last edited by The Truth in Blue; 01-31-2010 at 06:56 PM.

Cardinal of Eden Vital Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia's Avatar
    Gil
    Depressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2011 05:18 PM
    Threads

Role; Vagrant
    Items: wallet, sunglasses

Vincente led Terra outside of the shop.
    "Which way do you live?" He asked her. Honestly, he didn't didn't know why he was doing this. Maybe he just needed a break from hunting.

"Vince? Do you here that?" Morte asked.
    Vincente could hear the laughing coming from nearby. He turned to Terra. "You stay here." He told her. He ran toward the sound.
    "Finally! Fun!" Morte yelled, taking a physical form as soon as they were out of Terra's sight.
    Last edited by Rolo Vi Britannia; 01-31-2010 at 06:51 PM.

I have recently transformed into a defender of the mentally ill. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Jace/Thanatos
    Sync: ???? (flux)

Items: none

Jace and Thanatos watched the nightmare kill the guardian that had followed it. His strength was admirable. Stronger then most. Interesting strong. What had started as Jace believing the next best thing to do was have a shower back at his real home, with Thanatos agreed for once, had now turned into a little show he could watch. He would have clapped in joy for the man but that would spoil things. Instead he stood high up on a roof watching, from not that far away. His tongue flickered out though at the sight and smell of blood. His oath still stood for the moment. But you could deal with others without killing. Wrapped in a hidding illusion they could both watch till the sun went down on the last day of earth.

It had peaked their interest to meet the nightmare. But the sight and smell of another made them hesitate. They wanted to see how it played out. Sitting down Jace swung his feet out and was tempted to whistle. Instead he grinned. His senses perked.
    "You feel it now?" Thanatos muttered,
    "Yea. It feels so...so...tasty." Jace replied silently.
    "That is their fear. Do you know what it is? Do you reconise it?"
    "Death." Jace said with a grin tone of evil.
    "Yes and who are bringers of death? The enbodyment?" Thanatos said sly, as if an after thought.
    "We are!" Jace said excitedly.
    "My boy." Thanatos said as he inspected the two below them, "I think we just found more pieces to use in this game."

OOC: The Truth in Blue (and I assume Rolo Vi Britannia), just so you know Jace is just watching for now. Hidden by illusions. He will not do anything yet. I'll warn you both in advance if he will in the OOC, unless of course who don't want him too. So for all purposes your Characters don't know he is there.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

" I hope it's not bodies. That tree......There's something odd about it." Meril and Moir looked at the tree and wondered what Rod was talking about. It looked just like an ordinary tree. Moir and Meril looked at each other and shrugged.

" Are you ready for anything that might happen?" Meril sighed and grinned.

"I am not sure but we'll see when we get there I guess." Meril stopped abruptly when they reached the top of the hill where the tree was located. Moir held onto Meril's hand to help her get through the situation. Meril squeezed her hand a bit to signal to Moir that she was fine. She was devastated by what she saw. Moir followed Meril towards a small pile that was that in the distance. She felt Meril's energy and she knew she was scared. When they got close to the pile, the zombie jumped out of nowhere and made Moir and Meril jumped. Meril conjured a sword out of water and pointed it at the creature.

"What are you doing here you foul creature?" The zombie slouched forward and kept her gaze focused on the ground.

"I am merely finding food. Its not easy finding a meal around here nowadays." Meril could vaguely see the pile that wasn't too far away but her vision had become blurry.

"What exactly is that pile over there?" The creature chuckled evily as it leapt for joy. Moir fell to her knees in horror. The pile had the bodies of people Meril knew such as the people in the cafe, people from her childhood and people that she had met just a few days ago. Meril thrusted her sword towards the zombie coming short of her throat.

"What have you done?! Who are you?!" Meril asked angrily as she sword began to shake in her hand. The zombie rose her head as a smile began to curl to show yellowish teeth.

"I am you. I am your bitterness."
    ------------------------------------------
    Role: Watcher
    Item: N/A

"Yeah. Good idea." Ardelle smiled and looked out towards the water.

"Can you swim and breathe really well? I think there is something you should see." Ardelle took a dive and swam a ways until she came to the surface and seen that Aden hadn't followed her yet.

"You coming? You have to see this."

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Senior Member Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Leo
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-19-2011 02:28 AM
    Threads

The woman, promptly asking for Alaunus's name, hissed at him. "Isn't it polite to say your name first, then ask for another's name?" Alaunus asked the woman, his raspy voice echoing throughout the silent clock tower. "You sem to be thirsty, here. Have some water."

Alaunus offered the woman a bottle of water, while Noth seemed to be preparing himself and began to watch over them both from practically every direction. Being wary of the foreign substance entering his space. If Alaunus was willing, Noth would take over his body and be prepared to escape. "My name is Alaunus. Though it isn't official, I basically take care of this broken clock tower. It reminds me of myself, broken and unmoving. And please, don't mind the bandages. They came from an accident that happened long ago."

Alaunus waited for the woman to reply and take the bottle of water. "And you miss? What's your name?"

~The King has come! To save us from the dark, who could have ever doubt? We have faith~
    set done by Daken

Senior Member Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-17-2010 05:30 PM
    Threads

"Isn't it polite to say your name first, then ask for another's name?" The mysterious figure asked her, his raspy voice echoing throughout the silent clock tower. "You sem to be thirsty, here. Have some water."

Vierra glared at the man who emerged from the shadows. Most of his body was covered in white gauze, the uncovered skin a pale-purple. His outstretched arm rested on the armrest of a wheelchair. It was nothing new. Throughout her short time as a Guardian she had seen many cases that had resulted in injuries worse than his. She turned her head and frowned.

"Accepting something from a stranger that hangs around in a deserted clocktower, hmm..." She put on a thinking pose with her finger on her chin and gave another glare. "Yea, no thanks."

"My name is Alaunus. Though it isn't official, I basically take care of this broken clock tower. It reminds me of myself, broken and unmoving. And please, don't mind the bandages. They came from an accident that happened long ago. And you miss? What's your name?"

Vierra continued to regard the man with a harsh stare. Honestly, wouldn't these people ever leave her alone? One after one after one, they just continue to pester her.

"I have no obligations to tell you my name. I came here to be alone, not to chat with some gloomy guy that hangs around in here all day. So if you'll excuse me," Vierra paused and attempted to stand up. Her legs gave out beneath her and she fell back into a sitting position. She heard Tira laugh quietly to herself. Cursed Nightmare. Just because her grip slipped a bit from traumatic shock the damned thing thinks it can take over her body. Not happening.

"So if you'll excuse me," the raven-haired girl continued sharply, "I'd like to have that alone time. Like, now."

聞こえますか 僕の声が 君の事を そっと想う季節が続く

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

I'm back! ^_^

Items: n/a

After the incident in the hospital, Alanna had chosen to take refuge at St. Azalea with Mama and the children. Slowly, but surely, she was recovering from the shock of... everything that's been happening. She has finally come to accept the fact that she had killed her parents in some unconscious frenzy. She still didn't know how or why it happened, but she had a feeling it had something to do with that nurse.

Strangely enough, the nurse came much around much less frequently when she was in the church. Alanna was relieved but she believed that sometime in the near future, she would have to face this gruesome being and demand answers. As tough as Alanna was, she was still afraid. She was able to fight the nurse off once but could she do it again? Re-cooperating from her shock has been a difficult task in itself.

After she had fled from the the hospital a little while back, she came knocking at Mama's door asking for a place to stay for the night and ended up sleeping for two days straight. When she awoke, Mama had offered her the spare room she had reserved for any visiting ministers or people of importance, but if Alanna wanted a place to escape to, she could make it her room. Alanna refused at first, but after several moments of going back and forth with the dark-skinned nun, she accepted. After thinking about it for a little while, Alanna realized that she had nowhere else to go anyways.

"Alanna dear, could you run to Teaberry for me? I'd like some of their instant coffee mix?" Mama called as the children were having lunch. Alanna turned to her and smiled. Good, there's some a good amount of color returning to her face. Thought Mama as she handed her some cash. "Just buy two bags of the hazelnut kind."

"Alright Mama. You need anything else while I'm out?" Alanna asked as she took the money with a certain genteelness.

"No not really. But you don't have to hurry to come back. It's been a while since you've been anywhere out of the slums and I think you need the fresh air." Mama said then lightly smacked a young boy in the back of the head who was balancing his spoon on his nose. "Dun play wit your food boy! Eat it up or ya ain't gettin' no playtime for an hour." The boy clumsily dropped the spoon and apologized to Mama while the other children giggled.

Alanna smiled and walked to the door. "Alright then Mama, I'll be back in a little while!" She called back before stepping out to the grimy and polluted streets of the slums. Alanna had come to love this place. Strangely enough, it gave a her a better sense of security. Perhaps it was only the orphanage that gave this place light, but it was much better than sitting at home feeling sorry for herself.

Items: money

Arriving at Teaberry, Alanna thought it would be nice to sit down and have some coffee and enjoy the scenery while it lasted. Upon walking to the front doors, she saw a man dash into the back alley of the shop leaving behind a girl to wait on him. She thought it was odd behavior but didn't comment on it. Instead, she walked past the girl and flashed her a smile before entering the shop. She ordered some coffee and payed with her own money, then sat down by herself near the window at a table with two seats.

I wonder... she thought as she sipped her creamy caramel machiatto, ... What is Jace doing at the moment? I haven't seen him in a while... It's a shame he's not here to enjoy this with me...

As much as Alanna loved Mama and the children at the orphanage, she still felt the longing for a friend she could talk to. She didn't have many friends even before she left home, being a home-schooled child because of her father's frequent re-locations for the army. She was never bothered by it and Jake had become her only friend in this town.

Realizing she was becoming sad again, she quickly snapped herself out of her daze and tried to enjoy her coffee and the day's shining sun.
    Last edited by ~Shobu~; 02-01-2010 at 09:55 PM.

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads

Rod couldn't believe his eyes when he saw the pile of bodies, one of them looked like him. When he saw Meril make a water sword, he knew a fight might happen.
    " What do you mean you're her bitterness." Rod said clenching his fists, " How were you created?"
    He wanted to calm down but he couldn't, this thing was making Meril scared and he wanted to destroy it.
    " Give me one good reason why I shouldn't destroy you where you stand?"

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

" What do you mean you're her bitterness. How were you created?" The zombie slouched while keeping her gaze upon Rod.

"I represent her bitterness within this dream world. I am what brings her misery, I am what makes her heart ache and I am what makes her distrust people.....bitterness in Meril's true form." The creature stopped slouching and stood straight up. Her body was quite slender and built.

" Give me one good reason why I shouldn't destroy you where you stand?" The zombie chuckled and pointed towards Rod.

"Why should there be a reason to destroy me?" The zombie pointed towards her head. "My forehead isn't labeled "Insert Semtex or grenade here" does it? Give me one good reason why I shouldn't devour you."

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

Trojan.FlyStudio.I i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-10-2012 03:53 AM
    Threads

Harue
    Role: Guardian [trainee]
    Items: Lunchbox, Radio

Harue realized he has been staring too long at Landy when the latter giggled silently at his blank face. His face reddened in embarrassment. Even more so when he realized her hand has been stretched out for a while now.

His first instinct of touch caused him to hesitate in taking her hand, but he knew it would be impolite. He reached for her hand and an awkward prickly feeling shot through the back of his neck the moment the girl clasped her fingers around his. It wasn't like the usual feeling of disgust or fear. It felt almost... nice.

"Hello. My name is Landy. Nerisa said Dr. Piers sent you over?" she said. With her shoes on, she a few inches taller than he was and he seemed a little stunned and confused. Landy suddenly felt like laughing, but smiled instead.

Her eyes shine when she smiles, Harue thought aimlessly as he shook Landy's hand in a stiff up and down movement. even if they're ridden in tears, I can tell she normally smiles a lot. Harue gave himself a little inward grin, and instantly felt embarrassed about it. His ears got all prickly once again.

"Doctor Piers?" Harue repeated. Doctor. That's a weird way to call somebody's uhm--. Harue blushed. I think I might have assumed too much.

He scratched his head and began to speak. "Uhm, hello. Well, my name is Harue. I'm a friend of Sir Piers'. He's pretty busy right now so he asked me to come over. I hope I'm not a bother."

++
    Yorick
    Items: Radio

“Um…why?”

Yorick smiled to rival that of any toothpaste commercial.

"Cos you baby, just won a first-class one-way ticket to my heart." (cue: sparkly smile *DING!*)

Boom bam, baby!Yorick turned to the confused Chinatsu and beamed. "Great isn't it? I've always wanted to try that pick-up line! Doing it through the Radio is great too. My victim wouldn't be able to resist!"

(OOC Note: "victim" is the right word)

For another thing, she can't smack me in the face. Why do girls always hit your left cheek anyway... Hahaha--ugk.. Fresh blood sputtered out of Yorick's mouth. His eyes wavered and a feeling of heaviness overcame his senses. Not now.. he struggled weakly, Not when there's a new female guardian up there waiting for me..

Yorick grabbed the radio through his dimming eyelids. "Actually we're right under you. S-sewers... *cough* I'll give my Radio to the Watcher now.. I'm afraid--Lady Cerise--I have to tap out--"

The radio tumbled out of Yorick's hands.

++

Nerisa
    Items: Photo

The Great Oxford Mullet stood me up. He stood. Me. Up. Nerisa cried in exasperated anger. Three hours. Three friggin hours. She has been standing there for three friggin hours.

Callaway offered her a drink. "You meeting your boyfriend or something? In a police station. And he stood you up. Ballsy." He paused. "I think I like him."

"He's not my boyfriend." Nerisa snapped at the cop, grabbing the bottle of mineral water from his hand. "I was going to meet him here, so he could meet you, so you can ask him about the stuff I talked to you about a while ago."

Callaway shook his head solemnly. "This is a wild goose chase, Megara. Of course he's not gonna show. The guy probably knew you wanted a story so he told you one. Great tactic. Only works on desperate people.. Or really dull ones. Which one are you?"

Nerisa scrunched up the newspaper she had her hands on. If she could just punch something, punch really hard, she'd do it at the left side of Callaway's cheek. "I'm not desperate." Nerisa retorted gruffly. "SuraCorp was a legit conspiracy. They have their secrets. What I couldn't get is their connection to St. Birch. It seems rather weak after all. I dunno.. Something just doesn't add up."

Nerisa paced back in forth in front of the police station, Callaway watched her as she did.

"You want conspiracy? Here's one." Callaway handed her a sheet of paper. It was a "Missing Persons" Notice. "We saw them printed all over the notice board and in some walls of the station. We didn't want to rouse attention so we took most of them and set up a single notice on the board."

Nerisa took the piece of paper from Callaway and studied it intently. It was a picture of a young, long-haired girl, around 9-11 years of age. She was smiling in the picture, a wave of soft monochrome flowers projected in the background.

"Ainsel Meidae? What a peculiar name." Nerisa commented. "Even the background is weird--"

Nerisa's eyes narrowed closely. Wait.. Haven't I.. seen this place before?. She scrutinized the picture, attempting to jog down her memory for a place she was familiar with, or have been to recently.

"Azaleas." Callaway blew off smoke from his newly-lit cigarette. "Those flowers behind her are Azaleas. I could tell even if the picture is low quality. My wife loves them."

A-Azaleas?! she interjected, suddenly snapping into thought. She rummaged through her pocket, searching for a piece of stiff photo paper, folded in the middle and carrying a photo of Landy with a group kids. St. Azalea Foster Home. She held the photo beside the notice and instanly realized the similarities.

Nerisa took her cellphone out in a flash, dialing the contact number she saw in the paper. As the call attempted a connection, her eyes scrolled down to see a smaller font.

"Beware the Foe"

Beware.. the Foe.. daFoe.. deFoe? Nerisa whined. Whaaaat? It can't be! Not again! What's he got to do with this?

"Sorry, the number you have dialed does not exist." the chipper voice of a machine operator irritated Nerisa's ear for the sixth time.

Nerisa put her phone away. "Callaway, tell me, who posted the notes? This is important. That person may be the key to unlocking all the mysteries surrounding the town. In the mildest case, he must have a pretty good idea. I have to find him. I have to talk to him!"

Callaway dropped a half-smoked stick to the ground and crushed the embers savagely. His boot smothered the glow in an instant. "You can't." He said walking away.

"What? What do you mean I can't?" Nerisa argued, walking after him. "Callaway! Don't be a cheapskate. Tell me who it is! Who posted the notice?"

Callaway stopped in his tracks and gave a long burrowing stare into Nerisa's eyes. It was almost enough for Nerisa to step back in a fleeting pang of fear.

"It was my son." Callaway said every word with a crunch of twenty punches. "He was supposed to be dead."

++

Egie
    Role: Watcher Nightmare

"Isn't this nice?" Egie licks her strawberry-chocolate-vanilla ice cream from top to bottom. "It's nice that there aren't a lot of people around. We have all the fun things for ourselves!"

Egie hums and wraps her arms around Aiden's right arm, savoring the sound of his increasing heartbeat as she did so. So naive. She giggles. She likes that. She likes things like him. People who are always and forever wide-eyed and in awe with how the world works. If they only see what she sees, then it's not anything to be admired. It's wonderfully tragic tale, told only as quickly as breath escapes from your mouth. Egie stares at Aiden again. And places her lips near his ear.

"I'm watching you breathe." Egie whispers to him, then suddenly skipping off before he can react. "Where shall we go next, dear knight? I'm bored of this place already." she twirls a strand of her hair in her finger, licking her ice-cream as she did.
    Last edited by i_say_sabotage; 02-02-2010 at 01:49 PM.

It is hard to say there is a reason for being anywhere
    Even if you retrace your steps

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ardelle walked towards the beach to dry and get the rest of her clothing and her purse. She had seen that Aden left his number on her clothing. Ardelle smiled as she took her phone out and plugged in the number. She looked out towards the sky and had seen that it was becoming late within the day. Ardelle walked towards the sidewalk to place her shoes on. When she reached the top, see looked around and had seen that the town wasn't as busy as usual. Ardelle stood at the bus stop waiting to dry off before she would place her shoes on. As she dried off, she had seen another vision of people running in the streets and hiding out. She placed her hand on her forehead and began to rub it better. The visions would come sometimes later on in the day but also more frequent when she had expended a lot of energy. Once she was dry, she placed her socks on and her shoes on. Ardelle thought about where she wanted to go next and began to walk towards the library.

Ardelle began to search through the art section in the library and found a few books that she had some interest in. She brought them towards a table and began to read quietly until she would have to go home.

Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Location- Landy's apartment
    Status- Day
    Role- Feral
    Items- N/A

"Doctor Piers?" the boy repeated, sounding confused at the name. Maybe he didn't know Piers worked as a doctor.

If not for the pounding in her head, Landy would have found this situation quite comical. The boy was stiff and akward with his arm seeming to just be mechanically moving up and down.

"Uhm, hello. Well, my name is Harue. I'm a friend of Sir Piers'. He's pretty busy right now so he asked me to come over. I hope I'm not a bother," siad Harue. If he had thought 'Doctor' was a weird title for Piers, Landy thought 'Sir' was even weirder.

She didn't understand Harue's tenseness. Or his formality with Piers, for that matter. It seemed odd, since despite all appearances, Piers was a fairly laid-back man.

"It's very nice to meet you. And don't worry, your no bother at all. Its actually really sweet of Dr. Piers to have sent one to check on, considering what all that has apparently been happening," she said with a smile.

This is when she noticed his lunchbox. She wondered about if for a moment but when she glanced at her clock on the wall, she noticed it was almost time for lunch. She should have figured, since Miss Noir was standing beside her food cabinet with a placid, patient look on her face.

"Oh. It's so late already," she said, almost mumbling as she planned in her head. It looked as if Harue had a lunch already, so she couldn't offer him that as repayment for coming all the way out here to check on her for Piers.

"Would you like to stay for lunch? I could make some tea," she siad, moving over to the cabinet. She squatted down and took Miss Noir's bowl and food bag out, filling the bowl half full with food.

She moved into the kitchen and got the kettle, filling it with water and setting it on the stove. "I have a few different kinds. I'm not sure what you like. You can just pick whatever kind you like best," she said loudly enough so he could hear her in the living room. She moved around the kitchen, finding a couple of clean mugs, one with mutiple cats patterned on it, the other a single cartoon cat with a ball of yarn, and the container that she kept all her tea in.
    Last edited by Red&Stiletto; 02-04-2010 at 07:13 PM.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information