AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 92 of 96 FirstFirst ... 42 82 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 LastLast
Results 2,276 to 2,300 of 2393

Thread: RPG: Nightmare Hunt (A Supernatural/Mystery RPG)

Member desidoodle07 has a brilliant future desidoodle07 has a brilliant future desidoodle07 has a brilliant future desidoodle07 has a brilliant future desidoodle07 has a brilliant future desidoodle07 has a brilliant future desidoodle07 has a brilliant future desidoodle07 has a brilliant future desidoodle07 has a brilliant future desidoodle07 has a brilliant future desidoodle07 has a brilliant future desidoodle07's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Wolf
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-03-2013 05:06 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: RPG: Nightmare Hunt (A Supernatural/Mystery RPG)

Role: Feral
    Items: none

“Three assumptions,” he simply said, holding up one finger. “One: you know some of our lingo, which means that you’ve had some contact with either us or someone who knows us.” Had she learned those words from Charlie or Aiden? He didn’t know, but at least this whole thing wouldn’t be completely new to her. He held up two fingers now. “Two: You have a nightmare of your own. Otherwise, I wouldn’t have been called here.” He lifted a third finger. “And three: you don’t like us.” He kept his hand up. “I’d like to know the reason behind my third assumption.” He waited a few seconds before speaking again, this time putting down his hand.

“All of these assumptions are more than plausible. So, tic for tac? You give me an answer, and you get to ask me a question—any question—and I’ll give you one. We both know that walking away simply isn’t the answer. For instance, look at the dog—carefully, I mean. You see just as well as I that he’s not simply a dog, right? You have one of these as well, though I can’t see it.” He left out the fact that Charlie, indeed, could see it, but perhaps she already knew that. “For everyone’s sake, I think it’s best you talk to us. From my experience, nightmares don’t always play by the rules, and there are a lot of people in this town that might unfortunately end up as the casualties of those broken rules if we don’t do our job. So, let me restate the question: what’s your problem with us?”

Clarissa rolled her eyes and put a finger up in a sassy manner. "One, yes I have. Their names are Charlie and Aiden. They, however, failed to mention that they SHOT ME!"

She held up a second finger, "Two, apparently I do considering they wouldn't shut up about it!"

Then she put up her third finder up in frustration, "Lastly, of course I don't like any of you! I got shot, frightened, scared, and your so called comrades chased me all over town!"

With anger in her tone and her fists tightening, she wanted to run again. "I have been knowing this dog was not a real dog. I knew the whole time he was a nightmare."

The voice cooed, "Let me get rid of them for you."

"Enough!" Clarissa growled more to the voice than the male, "Leave, Piers, I can handle myself."
    Last edited by desidoodle07; 01-07-2013 at 06:15 PM.

Senior Member Black-Cat0001 is on a distinguished road Black-Cat0001's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2016 05:20 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: OPG ECHO WOLF

Quick question who is currently in control of the RP is it still I_say_sabotage or??? Because I'd like to join. I don't know whom I'm suppose to ask.

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Silver Ribbon Four Leaf Clover Teal Ribbon
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2019 02:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aspirantgarde

@Black-Cat0001 : Right now, Valkarma, Solsaiden Hel, and I are leading it, and you can feel free to create a character in the Sign Up: Nightmare Hunt Thread. We’ll take a look at it then and most likely approve it; just follow the template set up there to create a character. Lastly, this RPG is coming to a close in the near future, but you’re welcome to join anyway as a second one might just open up on the heels of this one.

Piers
    Role: Guardian
    Items: Guardian Radio, small digital camcorder

Piers’s eyes widened. She had certainly answered his questions, and now it suddenly seemed that this might, in fact, be a bit more difficult than he had first thought.

“Okay, I can tell your patience with me is coming to an end, so I’ll be brief.” Piers looked around quickly and when he saw a chance to expose what would appear to most to be an amorphous shadow, he took it. His nightmare, Jitters, came out to the right of him, standing beside him without moving. It appeared to be a mirror of him, though somewhat larger, an effect of the merging of Jigsaw and Skitters. As quickly as it appeared it vanished.

“My nightmare sure wasn’t all that friendly when I first had it. And unless you’re sure you’ve mastered yours, the same case can be true of your nightmare. The least you can do is talk to me about it. And I apologize for the bullet from my colleague. You see, he’d never do it to wound you—that’s not his way, and he’d hate for that to actually happen. If you’ll calm down and talk with us a bit I bet we can get this figured out rather quickly. And the dog can stay with you.”

He was pretty sure Aiden wouldn’t object to that last bargaining chip. As it was, he didn’t have much more to work with. “And what was your name, by the way?”

Member desidoodle07 has a brilliant future desidoodle07 has a brilliant future desidoodle07 has a brilliant future desidoodle07 has a brilliant future desidoodle07 has a brilliant future desidoodle07 has a brilliant future desidoodle07 has a brilliant future desidoodle07 has a brilliant future desidoodle07 has a brilliant future desidoodle07 has a brilliant future desidoodle07 has a brilliant future desidoodle07's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Wolf
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Clarissa's eyes widen when she saw a replica of Piers, and then it disappeared. "So what? I'm not afraid of any of you anymore. Leave or I'll release my nightmare," she threatened though she wasn't going to follow through with it.

Her hands clenched once again as she listened to him try and communicate with her. "Don't apologize for HIS mistake! He should have known the effects! He knew I was scared and afraid! Do you think he had cared? He wouldn't have shot me if he did care!" she growled trying to bite back a yell.

As much she she hated to say her words, she was going to say it. "The nightmare stays.... He isn't going with me. I'm not going to calm down, and the next time I see Charlie, I'm going after him. When I do, he is going to be badly injured not because of my nightmare, but because of me."

Even though Clarissa didn't know a lot about nightmares, guardians, watchers, etc. she knew enough to make threats with them. "By the way," she smirked, "it's none of your business what my name is."

With that being said, she turned her back towards Piers, and began to walk away. Her hands swaying back and forth as she feet kept a steady rhythm. A slight breeze blew, and her hair had danced as she kept leaving Piers farther away hoping he wouldn't follow.

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Oh I already created one and sent it pm to I_say_sabotage, I reposted it onto the sign up thread.
    Last edited by Black-Cat0001; 01-09-2013 at 11:59 AM.

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

OOC: @Black-Cat0001 : I responded in the Sign-Up thread, but Sab is busy with other projects at the moment. Feel free to PM me with any concerns or questions, or any of the other co-GMs.

Piers

Piers didn’t try to catch up with her, but he did try to maintain his pace so that she would remain in earshot of what he was saying. “Well, whatever-your-name-is, I think that things have ramped up in importance if you’re serious about targeting Charlie the next time you see him. You must know that I can’t let that happen. As for my nightmare, it goes without saying that I’m trying to show you that we have a similarity, not intimidate you. Let’s give this talk thing another try, shall we? Or do you think it’s responsible for a Guardian to leave someone with a nightmare, no matter how in control that person is, moving among the populace with little to no guess as to what might happen?”

Piers readied Jitters just in case she ran again. His own last words were making him suddenly more aware of the potential seriousness of the situation.

“And I do realize that you were afraid. I certainly was in the past because of mine, though you don’t seem scared of your nightmare. That’s just fine, too, really. Anyway—can you stop walking away for a second?”

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Jack Russel
    Role: Hidden
    Items: Kitchen Arsenal.

Jack had just started about working here an month ago, and he was excited at trying his hand here. So far a lot of customers was enjoying his home brewed coffee, and chowing down on his Shepherd's pie and pastries. It started to become almost full regularly during the day, but towards evening night it settled to an lull. Right now he was doing what enjoyed the most cooking. He loved to make the food that people enjoyed and loved to see their reactions to his cooking. The customers couldn't see him but he could see their reactions through an one way window. Seth was with him helping him out with getting the require items when needed. "Ok I need the Sack of Flour." Whoosh it was given to him. He added the amount needed, "Ok now an fourth cup of chocolate chips." Zip. "Thanks." His eyes were on the new recipe he was trying out and hoped that the crowd would like the new treat added to the dessert menu. Suddenly he stopped an vision came to him in broad daylight. Forward 225hrs into the future. He's jumping from tree top to tree top. This was normal for him except tonight he was tailing Piers the other Guardians. They were after an Vagrant who became an criminal and escaped to this city as an stow away. The criminal's Nightmare eluded the Guardains by suddenly going up into the tree tops nearby. The Guardains run still past his location and continuing on down the lit streets. Jack stayed silent as the nightmare got down like an panda bear. The nightmare was in an black cloak hiding all his features except his bone fingers and his height which from this angle was an estimate of 6'4. The Hooded nightmare ran right which would be Jacks left. Back towards the direction he came. Jack follows him as he goes. The hooded Nightmare stops still Jack is silent. The figure looks around then up among the tree tops. He dead eyes the tree Jack is in. He runs and leap onto the next tree top and faces Jack. Jack runs/leaps away with the figure in hot pursuit. He comes down in the shadows hoping he lost his purser. Not able to though, and receives and upper right cut to his jaw sending him flying onto the ground back sliding head smashes right into an wall. Jack turns around just in time to not get bulleted from the nightmare. He throws stakes the size of table legs into the shoulder blades immobilizing the figure as he tried to move and attack Jack. He doing an sign and is gone in three seconds before the Guardains arrive. Jack comes back to reality with the manger talking loud to him. "C'Mon the customers are waiting and your lolly Gagging here. Hurry up with those Chicadee's!" "Sorry something important came to mind and I got lost there for an bit. Will get on it right now." He said as he went into finishing up the cooking double time.

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Jack Russel
    Role: Hidden
    Items: Kitchen Arsenal.

Its been only an month since Jack Russel started cooking there but in that time he already got the GOV pretty much about pack full each day of the week in the morning to the early evening though it became an lull. Jack was trying an new recipe that he was asked to make. He didn't have much experience in that particular dish but he would try. He hoped the customers like what he made. He was given an one way view window to see the reactions on the customer's faces. He enjoyed cooking, and hoped the customer enjoyed his meal as much as Jack enjoyed making it. His Nightmare/buddy Seth at first was an mellow relation ship until they found common ground in interest like music, food, and lifestyle of women it expanded after that Seth's favorite food was two of Jack's Famous Signature Dishes, Ramen and Teriyaki Chicken. He was also great at doing party's and BBQ's. Many came to ask him for advice and to help them with their dishes. Suddenly Jack froze and stared an male Mid 20's who had an nightmare with him. The Nightmare was all covered in black like an Sith but his hands were bare bones. He wore an chain around the neck with an skull emblem on it. The eyes were Blood lust red. Jack shuddered involuntary before focusing his mind back on the cooking.
    Last edited by Black-Cat0001; 01-09-2013 at 04:47 PM.

Senior Member Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Grey Ribbon Silver Ribbon L Laptop
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2013 08:48 AM
    Threads

Charlie Reid & Aiden Hayes
    Role: Watcher and Guardian-in-Training
    Items: Cellphones, Guardian Radios
    Philo barked at them excitedly and ran to catch up with them. It trotted like a faithful pet next to the girl. They looked one of those tiny people in the magic box Aiden calls a TV sitcom, where the star dog of the show miraculously reconciles the angry humans with its heroic deeds and gallant loyalty, and there is peace throughout the land.

“Well, she ain’t a feral no more.” Charlie covered his right eye with a hand. They half walked, half jogged after Piers and the girl.
    “You know what that means, Char,” Aiden said, casting his gaze aside. Charlie’s other hand had two fingers missing because of a fight with a Vagrant, “There’s a point where the good cop has done all he can.”
    Charlie laughed lightly, “You’re hardly a bad cop, Aiden.”
    Aiden grinned back, “Thanks for believing in me.”
    Charlie’s smile disappeared, because that was exactly what the illusion had said as it tried to strangle him.

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Wolf
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"no," her voice was stern and threatening, "I don't take orders from the like of YOU people. Leave me the heck alone. I'm not going to repeat myself, and if I have to, I will go after you also."

Clarissa had stopped, her hands balled into fists, and her teeth clenched. Getting fed up and upset, she wanted to lash out but it wasn't the best choice. "Listen to me," she thought towards her nightmare with much rage, "we both want them gone. I say that we work together until they trust us, and we get rid of them slowly."

She heard a loud sigh in her head, then a growling reply, "Fine you stupid brat. But all bets are off once we are free again."

"Deal," she nodded then turned around to face the trio.

"Okay, I'll play your 'game' but I will only speak to Aiden, and Aiden only," Clarissa spoke to Piers in a mannered tone.
    Last edited by desidoodle07; 01-10-2013 at 03:14 PM.

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

As he was bringing one of the dishes to the counter "Pick Uh."He froze staring at the nightmare again. FAR into the future an huge army of nightmares were gathered with the hooded nightmare before him. They assaulted the Guardian HQ The Hooded figure smashed in the door others followed in or came in through smashed windows after the first did. The first to go down was Clarissa, followed by Aiden, then the other rookie. Hargue went down next.Duo took over and eliminated two but then got took down. Seda took four then was taken down Amber caught by surprise was quickly takened down all gathered around the remaining known Guardian Piers.
    Last edited by Black-Cat0001; 01-11-2013 at 12:18 PM.

Senior Member Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

(Black-Cat, you read that far back? Cool! Though I don’t think those characters will come back… well, ever. The original idea for Watchers seeing the future was for Sab to leave plot hints and leads through them, but in our experience this didn’t go so well. Anyway, thanks for that warning from LPS.)

Charlie Reid & Aiden Hayes

The tangy scent of Teriyaki Chicken Ramen made Philo stop in his tracks and raise his curious nose into the air. The delectable aroma wafted from a coffee shop kitchen, inviting him in like a siren’s song…

“Char,” Aiden whispered through clenched teeth, “Mystery Feral-Turned-Vagrant Girl wants to talk to me.”

Charlie pushed Aiden in front of him like they were two boys in trouble before a grisly school principal.

“Good luck, soldier. I salute you.” And he did.

“Char, I’m scared!” Aiden hissed in panic, “Don’t do this to me!”

“Your bravery will forever live on in our hearts.” Charlie placed a hand on his chest.

“What am I supposed to do?”

“Just be yourself! Think of this as your first date.”

“That is the worst advice ever!”

"Less talking and more impressing!"

All alone like a sacrificial goat released into the wild, Aiden ventured forward with one slightly trembling hand up in the air like a ‘hi’.

“Er… hello. I’m Aiden. Please don’t hurt me.”

… a sleepwalker never knows how he or she ends up on their lawn. Neither does Philo. He is sitting on the ground of a kitchen, ears pricked up high, Oh boy oh boy, tail wagging so excitedly it swept dust off the floor, oh please oh please, eyes wide at the huge human who smelled like delicious food, feed me, feed me!

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Piers

Piers was busy thinking over the girl’s somewhat sudden acquiescence to his request.

Rather quick change of mind. And right after directly threatening me. If she thinks for one second about trying anything on Aiden...

Perhaps the recent events made him all the more aware to the dangers that were present for the Guardians—and others—in the town. Or maybe it was that he often thought of such things when Charlie was around, as he reminded Piers so much of Cerise’s loss. He clenched his fists and watched Aiden approach the girl.

Jitters, one wrong move and I want you over there in the blink of an eye. I’ll accept nothing less than your best.

And I’ll give nothing less. As I expect from you when looking for Madeleine.

Since his nightmare had merged with Jigsaw, Piers had found it to be much more demanding though just as concise in its speech as it had always been. Well, almost.

You said you would right after you made your little Guardian video.

Yes, but I didn’t get to save G.U.I.L.A. on a disk and send it off yet, and—

You promised.

I want to find her, too, you know. Listen, let’s just focus on this for now. I’ll find the girl. For right now, let’s make sure the girl in front of us doesn’t try anything funny.

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Jack stopped as soon as he sensed Philo. He look dead eye on Philo. 'Ok now I got an nightmare hound who wants food from me. Ok what should I give him?''Hmm how about we give him an Turkey drum leg.' suggested Seth. Jack walked up to the dog scratching his head his head, then putting the Leg into an pan before setting the drum stick down glazed it with the sauce. He smiled before returning to his work. No one except him knew of the dog nightmare being there. He continued until the last customer which had the skeletal figure nightmare paid before leaving. So what now he asked Seth privately in his head before checking in with his boss Glaza. "Ok boss every thing's done and we can relax for an bit before evening orders come around 7.

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

It's something ALL GM's must know when signing up to make an RPG or GM. Look at the stickys for more info. I suggest reading up to not get caught with your panzers down.
    Last edited by Black-Cat0001; 01-11-2013 at 01:16 AM.

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Wolf
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

(I'm sorry, I had forgotten thanks for the reminder. Please remove the quotes since I have edited the post)

Role: Vagrant

“Er… hello. I’m Aiden. Please don’t hurt me," she heard Aiden say nervously.

With an evil smirk, she folded her arms and looked at him. "Afraid Aiden?" Clarissa said as she was about to laugh at him, "You should be."

Her arms unfolded and came down to rest at her sides. Taking one step after another, she walked around him baring a smirk out of amusement. Her hands stayed by her sides as she wasn't going to try to touch him even though it could have been funny. Once she got back in front of him she started to chuckle slightly, "Some big bad boys you are. I thought you weren't supposed to be afraid."

Ask them, the voice pressured her.

I will, let me take my time playing around with the new toys, she replied defensively.

"Now," she said as she once again crossed her arms, "You will play by my rules. Tell me everything about the Guardians, watchers, nightmares, and whatnot in exchange of my name and something you want to know. We all know that every single one of you wants to know everything about me, right? Now, do we have a deal boys?"

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Jack first finished his orders then sensed Philo behind his back. He look over his shoulder at Philo then smiled. He got an turkey leg which would of been hard for an human to chew effectively put some of the teriyaki sauce on it after putting the leg into an small pan. Him nealing before Philo put the leg in front of him before russeling his head and getting back to work on the orders making sure no one came into the kitchen as he didn't want anyone who had strange figures among them come in. Soon Jack decided to take an break when he could since the evening rush hour wold start around 6. He looked down at Philo "So where's your owner little feller?"
    Last edited by Black-Cat0001; 01-11-2013 at 05:29 PM.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Aiden Hayes
    Role: Guardian-in-Training

“Oh sure.” Aiden sighed in relief because she didn’t want his head on a platter. “See, the Guardians at Mainland did this experiment called the Vortex. It’s inside two girls named Rio and Landy. They’re twins, I think, or clones. Either way, they’re the reason why there are so many Nightmares in town. They generate Nightmares like the sun generates heat.”

Aiden gestured animatedly as if he was talking about his winning 3-point shoot in the inter-state basketball championship.

"Nightmares are people's, well, nightmares. Only they've come true. So it's a dream come true." He smiled at his own joke, "Ferals don't know they have them, so the Nightmare pretty much does anything it wants to. Vagrants know they have them, and usually the Human thinks he or she is more powerful than it. That's where the problems start. Guardians actually train to control their Nightmares, but they die out fast."

Aiden looked up at the sky as he remembered the GU.I.L.A. logs, filled by techies who did their best.

“Let’s see…” He counted down on his fingers, “Karn is in a coma. Duo is lost in the mainland. So is Amber. Seda Salucci vanished during an investigation. Either that or she’s flown to Italy. Cerise Reid is dead, I killed her. Yorick Zahn disappeared after that Vagrant attack on Guardian HQ a few years ago. Harue last tried talking to some Vagrant and no one’s heard from him. Melinda, Allen, Ika, Rio, and all the others are listed missing.”

He jerked a thumb at back at Piers. “So there’s only one left, and that’s him. I’m in training, and so is Charlie Reid over there. But he’s a Watcher. Oh right, Watchers can see Nightmares and the future. Although Charlie hasn't seen visions at all. I guess that's more of a guideline than a rule. By the way, he’s the younger brother of Cerise, so you could only imagine how crazy or kind he is for hanging out with me.

“Now, for Vagrants. See that building?” He pointed at the high-walled Rostov Mansion as Charlie’s eyes widened, “That’s the Rostov Mansion. That’s where Loki lives. He’s this ancient dude who’s trying to separate himself from his Nightmare so he can live forever. He had four Generals, all are gone, I was one of them. They called me the Retriever, cause, you know, I was supposed to retrieve information and people.”

Philo caught the bird leg with his jaws and gobbled it up. He leapt and front paws landed on the kitchen counter. With one quick swipe he stole a whole piece of steak. More, human! More!

Aiden briefly wondered why he felt full and why his mouth tasted of Teriyaki.

“Oh, and people die in that mansion everyday. There’s probably some Feral or Vagrant or Guardian being extorted to death in there right now. But no one’s doing anything because no one’s supposed to know about the mansion, and Loki kills anyone who does.” He shrugged, "And… yeah, I guess that’s it.”

A bird fell screeching to its death from the sky.

“So uh… what’s your name?”
    Last edited by Solsaiden Hel; 01-11-2013 at 06:03 PM. Reason: Isn't it too long? lol

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Jack Russel now became serious that steak was suppose to be cooked and served to the rich but He'd let it slide once. Jack's eyes narrowed on the dog,"I'd think thats abut enough for you. I have an business to run and if you intend to interfere I'll have Seth escort you out By Force."

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Aiden Hayes

Philo lowered itself on the ground with its head on its front paws, whining softly. It crawled towards the human with the wonderful food and nudged his shoe with its nose. It didn't know who or what a Seth was, so it dismissed it as a human contraption. It looked up at him as if its very soul depended on it.
    Last edited by Solsaiden Hel; 01-11-2013 at 06:02 PM.

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Jack saw the display but was not swayed. "The Answer Is No." Just then his boss came in. Jack people are lined up around the block for dinner are you ready?""yes."" Then I'll go open the store." He then looked back at the dog after his boss left."Now you may stay to help me with preparing the food and serving food to the other humans, but if not I must ask you to leave." He turned around back to the stove as he counted all the ingredients and got ready to make the even meals."Don't think of stealing another morsel Seth is watching." Out of thin air appeared Seth doing an hand sign. He was watching Philo and ready to act.
    Last edited by Black-Cat0001; 01-11-2013 at 06:16 PM.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Aiden Hayes

Philo barked happily now that he was forgiven, his thick black tail wagging left and right. It was already sorry for stealing food, and Aiden had ordered it never to eat anything. Ever. But everyone had their weaknesses, and Philo's was sweet, juicy food.

The Nightmare wasn’t attacking it even though it looked like a cross between a samurai and a ninja out of one of those Anime shows Aiden watches on TV. Philo pricked his ears up at the Nightmare. His large feet made no noise nor imprint on the ground as he padded towards him and sniffed curiously. So this was a Seth. Okie-dokie.

In a gesture of good will, Philo bit onto a plastic tray and waited for the human to put food on it so he can serve it to customers. If it had arms and legs, it would have even been willing to put on a maid uniform.

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Jack put the served foods onto the trays telling Philo which foods went to what table. All the people thought it was amazing show as they thought they were unaware of pjilo being there only Seeing an floating tray then slide onto the table made others laugh and clap for the performance. It continued like that until closing time. When the boss came in. "That was amazing Jack everyone said how great it was and paid more then they needed to because they weren't paying attention.How'd you do it?" "Trade secret Flip. So no way is it going to be done very often It takes an lot out of me. This was true it was an trade mark secret taught to him by his friend the famous chef Picaso. As soon as the boss left he turned to the dog. "Thanks for understanding. Ok I'll give you one small morsel But That Is It. Alright?!" He threw him an hot dog warmed first from an boiling water then sat back munching on his own Hotdog with mayonise. "Now after this why don't we head home after we're down with the dishes, I'm sure your owner is wondering where the heck your at." He started to clean up and wash the dishes.

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Wolf
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Role: Vagrant

"Hmm," she said now very interested, "So, I used to be a feral and now I'm a vagrant? I can control my nightmare, but I don't realize it...."

Her facial expression was looking in wonder and curiousness because her wanted to know more. "So Hayes, tell me.... How do I control my nightmare," Clarissa asked in amusement as she knew her nightmare was as mean and stubborn as she was.

As she took in what Aiden had told her, she thought about the memory of what Charlie had given her of her nightmare's appearance and how she was crying on the bench. You stupid brat! she heard her nightmare growled I could havetold you all of that!

Anger in her expression she thought, We are much alike. You knew pretty much as much as I did. Do you want to get away or not?

With a growl and a sigh, he had not said anything further as he was going to have to wait patiently for her to get them out of what they had gotten themselves into.

Clarissa shook her head when she heard Aiden ask for her name, "My rules remember? My questions and your explanations first. So, can I control my nightmare? And is that dog yours?"

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

(Sorry, I'll edit my post)
    Aiden Hayes & Charlie Reid

"Yeah, Philo is my Nightmare dog. He used to look like my brother, but not anymore. Anyway, Controlling Nightmares isn't easy. The first step is to not be afraid of them. And well, it depends if your Nightmare wants to be controlled. You've gotta show that you're stronger than it and -"

Charlie strode swiftly past Piers and punched Aiden in the face.

"OW!" Aiden lost his balance, regained it, and held a hand to his cheek.

"You nutball!" Charlie grabbed his shirt so he could look at Aiden in the face, "Why didn't you tell me there was a senile old man killing people around town? And you've known all these things and you didn't tell me a word?"

"You never asked!" Char had missed his nose and teeth on purpose, which meant they were still friends. "Anyway, Miss Vagrant here is in charge and lives are in danger. When we get home I'll tell you everything, alright?"

Char let him go and crossed his arms, already a little embarrassed he had lost control. He took a deep breath and counted to ten. "Alright. You owe me everything."

Aiden massaged his cheek. It was definitely going to go blue or black later on. "Anyway, yeah, you've just gotta show you're not scared of it and that you're in control. Then you'll be able to take a hold of it."

Philo gulped down the hot dog, part of it wondering if Aiden was beginning to get worried, part of it wondering how fast time seemed to fly. Something must have happened to Aiden if he hasn't looked for his Nightmare for so long. But the strength of Philo's IQ failed and it began sniffing the ground of the restaurant, slurping up scraps that had fallen off tables.

Having literally licked the floor clean, Philo walked up the human waited eagerly for the him to tell it what to do. Soap and water from the sink splashed at it.
    Last edited by Solsaiden Hel; 01-11-2013 at 07:33 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information