AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 96 FirstFirst ... 17 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 37 77 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Nightmare Hunt (A Supernatural/Mystery RPG)

Senior Member Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Leo
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-19-2011 02:28 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Role:Watcher
    Items:Reed & Price screwdriver set, broken clock, a bag full of screws, and gears, and a battery powered lamp.

Turning the screw in the bolt slowly, Alaunus reached into the bag and pulled out a gear and inserted into place. As the rain pattered above him while he hid under shelter, he placed his tools on his lap and began to move into the broken clock tower.

Inside the clock tower, he turned around facing the entrance and came to a halt, turning on the lamp and placing it on the ground, giving him light. He began to continue his work in the dim light the lamp provided.

Quiet emptiness.

Even though the clock tower was broken, one would expect there to be other noises. But not a single noise came from the clock tower other then the pattering of the rain on the walls, and the slow turning of screws on the broken clock Alaunus had on his lap.

"Most would probably go insane from this amount of silence." Alaunus said to himself, smiling a bit. "People who see me run. People who visit me want to use me. In the end, thats how the world is for me."

Finishing the screw, he reaches into the bag and pulls out a small gear and places it in, turns it on and closes the lid. The sound of a ticking clock now echoing the empty clock tower.

~The King has come! To save us from the dark, who could have ever doubt? We have faith~
    set done by Daken

Senior Member Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Grey Ribbon Silver Ribbon L Laptop
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2013 08:48 AM
    Threads

Role: Feral
    Items: Notebook, books

Aiden ran straight to his house. He kicked off his shoes. Sand splattered all over the rug. In his room, he carefully set the books on his table. From the deepest reaches of his lowest drawer he pulled out an unused blue notebook and jotted down notes.

He had woken up in strange places three times. Twice at the park, once at the beach. He included the one about the library. Aiden put in an entry for each place, what he did when he woke up, what was around him, with the best detail he can remember.

His next possible steps, according to his ‘The Super Spy’s Guide to Investigations and Detective Work' (comes with a free magnifying glass!), could be:

1. List down all possible suspects, their alibis (which was where the suspects claimed they were and what they were doing at the time of the crime) and possible motives. Who’s the most likely perpetrator? (Perpetrator was synonymous to criminal.)

The only suspects he could come up with were his mom and himself, if he really was a sleepwalker. Well, his mom was crazy and she probably was doing this to him for sheer sadistic fun. Aiden listed his mom as his most likely suspect.

2. If you have clues, find all possible physical details about them.

Aiden had already used his free magnifying glass on the three books and found nothing out of the ordinary.

3. If not, go back to the scene of the crime and look for clues.

Aiden listed down beach, park and library. Before coming home he had taken a quick detour to the beach, to see the dogs. But they were already gone. Someone had cleaned them up. He just been to the library and he had a funny feeling he won’t be welcome there. He already had the clues he needed anyway.

Park it is.

---

Items: Notebook, pen, The Super Spy’s Guide

His notebook’s entry about the episode in the park went like this:

I woke up. I realized I’m not in my bed. I jumped awake and landed backwards. There is a leash in my hands. The leash was attached to the neck of a terrier. It yelped because I jerked the leash when I landed backwards. It was barking at a cat. I removed the leash from my hand and ran home.
    - Leash was blue and thick.
    - Cat was orange with spots of white (?)
    - Dog was black, small and had a high-pitched bark

He stood on that exact spot right now, and saw nothing out of the ordinary. A different cat on a bench licked its paws; a different dog strolled proudly next to its owner. No way would he see those two animals again.

Aiden suddenly wished this was a fictional cartoon. Then his geeky-glasses-girl friend would say ‘Jinkies! I found a clue right here in the bushes!’ and his big-but-classy-guy friend would say, ‘All right gang! Let’s go back to the beach! I bet the perpetrator will be there squeezing the life out of the neighbor's dog.’

Aiden sat down, feeling quite helpless, and put his heads on his knees. He just really wished he knew what to look for and some friends to do it with.

What should I do… what can I do…

Ask around…

Yeah. Great detectives don’t give up so easily! He should give the place a look around first.

The terrier should have belonged to someone...

Yeah! And maybe that someone can lead him to a clue. Maybe someone recognized the dog and lead him to who owns it.

The nearest person was a woman tuning out the world with her music. He approached her and lightly touched her arm. She won't hear him with that music. He waited until he was sure she can hear him. "Excuse me. Um, have you seen a dog? It's a small black terrier, and probably has a thick, blue leash. It also has a high-pitched bark. Maybe you've seen it around?"

Junior Member dailyhyrule is on a distinguished road dailyhyrule's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2009 06:14 PM
    Threads

Role: Vagrant
    Items: Cigarette

The sounds of average day life seemed lessened this afternoon. A far off train, faint footsteps, mindless chatter of a giddy couple and a whisper of the wind were all the ear could catch. The world was more still that it usually was. People walked slower, time dragged on at a leisured pace, even the rain seemed to take its time falling. And, for a second, Alex was in awe as he felt as one with his surroundings.

The sun was brilliant, but no one would guess so. Thin clouds ruled over the skies accompanied by a light rain. No, the sun could not shine on the world today, the other elements were doing well to create a veil of a distant gloom. It was more of a twilight than anything, creating an atmosphere of tranquility and peace through a combination of blacks and whites, goods and bads. It was the perfect moment to get lost in. Though it did not end world hunger, cure disease, restore relationships or do your work, it distracted you with an illusion by hazing your mind, making it nearly impossible for you to dwell on these things. Sound was void and there was a numbness to the nip in the air. A moment of bliss.

And just like that, the moment was gone. Sound faded back in, things began to pick back up. Reality was setting back up from that pause in time that had wrecked its grip. As Alex sat on a bench, slouching, a posture he rarely wore, he took a long drag from his cigarette.

"I love days like these. It's at these times I feel more like myself than any." Like I'm really myself. He exhaled the smoke with a sigh. "It's nice." Taking note of his surroundings, Alex let his eyes and mind drifted aimlessly, something also out of character for him. Or perhaps, most like him. "It's a wonderful feeling, ya know? To not be working. To be nobody." Because it's only then I feel like somebody. "There will be no business today. Today, you can call me Sebastian. Better yet, don't talk to me at all." And the beast inside was quite.
    Last edited by dailyhyrule; 10-27-2009 at 07:45 AM.

Trojan.FlyStudio.I i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-10-2012 03:53 AM
    Threads

Nerisa
    Staus: Day (Rainy)
    Items: Bag, Notebook

Nerisa's good mood suddenly snapped. The pleasant conversation warming her face broke into an inward feeling of revelation.

Girl in her late teens living in an apartment building in Gallica Street.

"You live in Gallica Street, you say? Heavens, aren't I lucky." Nerisa said, the latter statement laced with an inaudible tinge of gloom. Could it be that this girl is Landy Norrett? The Landy Norrett?

"Shouldn't I be thrilled." Nerisa thought to herself. It was more of a statement than a question. She knew the answer. She can feel the optimism in her nerves wash away with the raindrops on the window, replaced with a feeling suggested reasoning alone can't suppress.

"Ah, well," Nerisa turned to the girl with a numb smile, "This is such a coincidence. I have to meet somebody in Gallica St. at around noon, but she didn't give me the exact location. She said she'll text message me the details. Do you think you can show me the way? I'd love to see your apartment. It sounds wonderful. I'm a sucker for old architecture."

The last bit was true, but a sour taste rolled off her tongue as she said it. "By the way, we haven't been introduced yet. My names Nerisa. What's yours?"

Nerisa waited for a reply, all that time, hoping the girl's name to be Emmerich Moonslaughter von Lichestein the III.

++

Harue
    Role: Guardian (Trainee)
    Items: M.I.A. Report, Notes, GPS

Everybody suddenly became tense with the onset of Melinda's vision. Harue was distraught to find himself repulsed by Melinda's condition rather than sympathetic. The way her body shook was particularly horrible and Harue can't help but look away. The burden Watchers carry was huge. It was remarkable that they can endure their ability without breaking.

Silently, Harue wondered why Melinda always looked so sick. She is given the best care and attention. Are the doctors somehow useless? Whatever Melinda's ailment is, why can't they treat it right? And for somebody as weak as her to be under stress of visions, they should do double of their efforts for her.

They took Melinda to another room, Piers and some doctors followed. Harue sighed with uneasy relief. He took his mind off the whole ordeal by reading through some of the details of the M.I.A. Report, patiently summarizing the data in his notebook, and plotting some key spots in his GPS.

Harue studied the reports and the past entries in the Info Log. With so many things going on, how were they going to solve their problems one by one? There were so many nightmares appearing, and with the disappearance of another Guardian, Harue can't help but fear the worst.

"I wonder if it would be better if we split up the tasks." He wondered.

++

Gill
    Location: Residential - West, near Broken Clock Tower (Apartment)
    Role: Watcher (?)
    Items: Black Marker Cap

Gill was desperate. He had overturned his whole apartment in hopes of looking for clues his Watcher side is leading him to; He had listened to the voice recordings one-by-one; searched parts of his body where notes might be scribbled. Unforutnately, he found nothing else to direct him. There was one thing though. The twelfth message on the phone recorded nothing but static.

"That whole 12 thing again," Gill shook his head.

"The first clue I had was a message that said I have to find 12 somethings. What the hell."

And that note on his forehead that read "ITSFTHSTUPID". Is it a code or a cipher? A riddle? As a kid, GIll always had the affinity for word puzzles of this sort, crosswords, anagrams, riddles. Maybe it's actually why his visions as a Watcher are always in this format?

"ITSFTHSTUPID." He pondered. Can you read it "It's FTH Stupid?" But then, What's FTH? Hm, that would be stupid, wouldn't it? It was most probably a message in a code. If so, he needs a key.

He sat down in the bed, mentally drained. His apartment was small, but he had spent the last hour swimming through piles of paper and junk, deciding whether or not it was part of the clue he needs to find. It was exhausting. Whatever his watcher side is directing him to, he has no idea.

He decided to open his windows to show a view of the broken clock tower. He had always enjoyed looking at that particular clock. There was something comforting about staring at its unmoving hands. Constant things, stationary. Unlike everything in reality.

He pushed away the window blinds, and was gripped in surprise when he saw another note written on the window glass. It was in the same black marker that wrote the first note in his forehead. It read:

"it's about TIME. Follow it."

And at that very moment, the clock in the distance suddenly creaked with a beat of life. The Broken Clock Tower was working again.

Gill grabbed an umbrella and braced the rain, making his way towards the clock tower.
    Last edited by i_say_sabotage; 10-28-2009 at 12:53 PM.

It is hard to say there is a reason for being anywhere
    Even if you retrace your steps

Senior Member Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2010 05:14 PM
    Threads

Role: Guardian
    Items: Sword handle

Ika looked around as every one started scrambling at the fact that melinda He looked up and noticed haru up in thought." trust me haru.... This is normal for all of us." He stood up "if you can find a tech for me to get me a raido." He laughed a little." and always look on the bright side of things, if you can." He sank into the floor and headed toward the others.

Never Give In, Never Give up.

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

(sorry my post isn't in its normal color)Location- BusStatus- MorningRole- FeralItems- Cat, bag"My name is Landy. And I'd be more than happy to help. I've lived in the same apartment since I was emancipated and I actually just recently refurbished my apartment. It's really cool. All the rooms have different themes and it took forever but I finished just a month ago. I would love to show you," she rambled, oblivious to the unease of the woman next to her.Miss Noir let out a yowl of distaste and Landy looked at down. The cat was nervously pawing her lap and yowling loudly. Landy looked back at the woman, wary to her now. Why was she so interested in her apartment all of the sudden?
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Jace

Items: N/A

Jace leaned back and relaxed himself just like Sean was. He looked out of the window with him for a moment. he could almost feel he was having the same thoughts as him. Something big. Change.
    "Em..?" The waitress was back.
    "It's Erebus." Jace replied.
    "Well Erebus. Here is your coffee. Would you like anything else while you wait?"
    Jace smiled as he took the coffee from her, "Oh I'm jealous." He said softly.
    "Excuse me?" She asked.
    "Well this dear cup has had the privilage of being held by your hands. Lucky thing." Her face started to go red. He smiled at her and met her eye to eye, "I think I will be ok right now. I couldn't handle to be jealous of another thing." The girl had to look away as she went red again and quickly hurried off hoping Jace hadn't seen.

"Easy isn't it?" He remarked to Sean while watching the girl wonder off. "All it takes is a few right words to make them do what you want." He grinned his normal grin, "Maybe that will be another good word for me." He looked at Sean. "Oh you asked me a question as well didn't you?" He said seeming like he had ignored all the insulting words Sean said.
    He raised his arms up for Sean could see better. Jace knew he couldn't fool him with illusions. But he didn't have to use them to defeat everyone.
    "This is proof not everything is free." He put them back down, his voice also fell so only Sean could hear, "Besides they are a small price to pay to make that guardian Piers bleed." Jace laughed lightly, as if Sean had said a joke.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Role:Vagrant
    Items: Cellphone

Meril sighed as she left the house to head towards the library. Moir followed slowly behind her and watched people pass her by.

"What exactly are you looking for Meril? I am not a mind reader you know." Meril turned the corner pretty quick and managed to keep a good glance in case of any pedestrians crossing or any vehicles coming there way.

"Something about dreams has been bugging me so I am thinking I might find some answer at the library. Not all my questions will be answered but at least its a starting point right?" Meril came to a stop before the library. Moir stumbled into Meril's back. She tip toed over Meril's shoulder to see what was going on. Moir tapped Meril's shoulder and noticed she flinched.

"Sorry about that Moir. Just kinda went out of it."
    Meril glanced both ways and ran towards the library. As Meril came into the library, she noticed the librarian seemed a bit grouchy but just ignored her as she went for the fantasy section of the library.

"Were not looking up fairies and dragons here."
    Moir retorded. Meril kept looking through all the books until she found a few that could prove useful.

"That's not the point. There might be something about ghosts, hauntings or possessions that could actually have something to do with dreams and even perhaps nightmares. Get my drift?"
    She replied to Moir while holding a book. Moir nodded silently and glanced through the books to help Meril.

"Your thinking it might have gone way back if it was a possibility?"
    Meril nodded to Moir's reply and then headed for a table. At least two stacks of books took room on the table. Moir took a book and began reading.

"I have a feeling this might take a while." Moir replied while sighing and reading her book. Meril giggled while placing a book on her lap.

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Silver Ribbon Four Leaf Clover Teal Ribbon
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2019 02:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aspirantgarde

Items: Guardian radio, cell phone

“It’s not working…it’s not…” Piers thought to himself, distraught. Times were certainly tense when a doctor became part of the investigative team, and that was happening as the doctor rushed off towards the library and archives.

Piers walked over to the counter, placed his right elbow on it, and buried his face in his hand. “What now?” he thought to himself. He prayed, took a deep breath, and turned to face Melinda. He could barely stand to see her like this, as she may have been losing her mental capacity right before his eyes. The doctor was pretty sure that they could go to the root of the problem by discovering what caused the spike in nightmare activity. But…how long would that take? And why was this vision…if it was a vision…so different? Medicinal aid wasn’t helping…so the only thing to do was to follow the doctor’s advice, and pray like there was no tomorrow.

Piers walked over beside the swooning Melinda, knelt beside her ear, and whispered, hoping she could hear him. “Melinda, we’ll figure this out…don’t worry. Just hang in there, okay?” He wanted to say more, but emotions were getting the best of him, quite unlike the somewhat stoic Piers. He squeezed her hand, turned, and began to walk briskly back to the Guardians on the main floor. He stopped suddenly when he saw Ikazuchi coming towards him.

“Hey…it’s not looking good,” he said, looking down. “If you want to see her, she’s in there. Still unconscious…,” he said, nodding back to the room he’d just exited. But he was thinking. He had been thinking since he turned from Melinda’s swooned body, because the only way to save her, it seemed, was to figure things out, to be one step ahead of the game…and to do that, Piers knew they had to think their way through this mess.

“Ika, I’m about to go talk to everyone else, but for right now consider this…I want you to help me look out for nightmare activity at the Teaberry coffee shop. We’ll be working together until I look for Madeleine, but I feel that if I get you acquainted with Glaiza, you’ll have full access to the coffee shop any time you want, and...”

A sudden realization suddenly broke Piers’s thoughts. Was he using Glaiza? Impossible, he loved her too much to use her. Wait…he ‘loved’ her? Sure, he’d cared for her a long time, but he was now feeling love for a person with whom he’d only had one night out.

The two realizations were keeping his thoughts at bay, so he tried his best to regain his subject with Ika. “Anyway, tell me what you think…because it seems the only way to get Melinda out of this is to find out everything we can. I’ll give you some time to consider it…and thanks.”

Piers lifted his head only slightly as he walked back to the main floor where the other Guardians awaited.

“She’s yet to come out of it…” he said to all of them at once, staring at the floor while he walked back over to the coffee he’d left on the counter near the computers. He was too worried to drink, but the familiar shape of the coffee cup served to corral his thoughts a bit. He continued after a brief pause. “All the doctor suggested was that we find out what’s causing the spike in nightmare activity ASAP. He sounded confident about it…”

Piers wasn’t facing any of them. If his worry manifested itself on his face, it might only escalate the anxiety obviously present in the room. “You’ve all probably already thought of this, but with so many evident leads to follow, we might have to split up. I’d recommend against going it alone unless you have to. I’m going to look for Madeleine, and I’ve asked Ika to investigate nightmare activity at the Teaberry, since Jace hinted about it.” He brushed the hair from his eyes as he finished his last words. “So, I submit that as a partial plan…what do all of you think?”

Senior Member Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-17-2010 05:30 PM
    Threads

Items: iPod

Vierra approached the park, strolling leisurely through the almost-crowded playground and headed for the benches. She averted her eyes from the swings, and the ice cream truck parked by the sidewalk. Her eardrums felt raw. At least she couldn’t hear Tira anymore.

Suddenly she felt a light, almost feathery touch upon her arm. Vierra drew back like she had been burnt. She hadn’t noticed anyone coming near her at all. Said person was a teenage boy, with determination in his eyes. She pulled off her headphones and turned towards him.

“Do you need something?”

“Excuse me. Um, have you seen a dog? It's a small black terrier, and probably has a thick, blue leash. It also has a high-pitched bark. Maybe you've seen it around?”

Vierra stared at him. Did all kids just run up to random strangers like this, without any caution at all? Seriously, no wonder there are so many kidnappings and murders popping up all over the place. She could hear Tira giggle at the back of her mind. Damned nightmare.

“No. I haven’t.” Vierra turned to walk away, but a memory of her beloved Cocoa bloomed in her mind. She had loved that Husky/Border Collie mutt. She turned back and sighed, planting her hands on her hips. This is why she kept her headphones on. Memories are too much of a bother.

“When did you last see it?”

She felt the gentle, cool drops of rain plop on her skin. Pulling up her hood, her eyes softened and she sighed once more. Attempting to help this kid brought her good karma. She liked rain.

聞こえますか 僕の声が 君の事を そっと想う季節が続く

Senior Member Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ika looked up as piers walked away. He knew how he felt. Melinda was a Giant part to his life, the one she saved. He started back toward the room walking in behind piers." Piers, Don't worry about her. Knowing her She will be fine, we need to focus on the Task at hand." He looked around to see every ones faces. " we need to find out what happened to the Rio girl, and the appearances of all these nightmares. and the cracking of that information data bank. we need to split up and face it head on if we want to end this."

Ika Knew what he was going to do He met Jace once, but he wont let him slip again. ika knew that every one here works so heard to try and end this nightmare. It was time for him to pull his weight."piers I need as much information on the teaberry's past and the information on Jace. I'll start figuring out a plan on that."

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Karn

Role: Guardian (?)

Karn wasn't the only one of them not feeling the good mood vibes. It was weird when they had all been ready for such a set back to happen out of no where. They were now down a watcher, and a friend.
    "Your right Piers, as normal. We have to act now and spliting up into teams would be the best course of action to cover everything at once." He sighed and ran a hand through his hair. He felt a cold chill from Gray as he did so. He was feeling the same.
    "Harue get me all the info you have while I get a good computer. I want to find out why it is that we can't get access to these files and I want to know what is being hidden." He breathed out his breath forming like mist at the cold inside him. It lasted only a moment, but he didn't notice. "I will take this to the highest ranks If I have to. I will find something out. Duo you can help if it pleases you."

He quickly checked the rest of the room and took a moment to pause.
    "Ikazuchi if your investigating this thing then do just that. Do not in anyway expose yourself. You will have to work alone for the moment and if that guy can fight on par with Piers he could fight on par with others. Make sure to keep yourself safe kid." Karn didn't even realise how he was acting. The flux of hot and cold through his body was making his thoughts spin and he wasn't even sure what he was saying sometimes, "Seda, after Harue has given me and Duo what we need you two should go searching. In the end sitting here will not find this lass for us. Check for anyone connected to her, it may help."
    He turned to Piers. Worry strickened his face and he knew what Piers was worried about.
    "Piers." He said it softer tone this time, "You will have to search for Madeleine alone. Can you do that for now?"
    Last edited by Valkarma; 11-02-2009 at 11:46 AM.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

Junior Member dailyhyrule is on a distinguished road dailyhyrule's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2009 06:14 PM
    Threads

Items: Cigarettes

As the day grew older, the world grew livelier. More people poured into the park, despite the weather, for whatever reasons they had. Perhaps it was used as a social ground for some, while an escape for other. Alex saw it as a viewing point. He felt invisible to everyone around him. Knowing not a single soul, no one person to know him, he had no ties or connections to anyone or this place all together. The park was a television, the bench his sofa and he was looking for something to watch.

His eyes danced around spying all sorts of different things. Some young tikes playing monsters, running around giving playful yelps of terror as the designated horror came at them with loud roars and groans. It brought a smile to his face to see children play. He knew that one day they'd have to grow up, some a lot sooner than they should have to, so they better get in all the time they can. Alex chuckled to himself when he actually saw a group of four teenage girls setting up for a picnic.

"Haha. Guess you can't let the rain ruin your lunch, am I right?" He had a habit of speaking to himself. He didn't get involved with people unless work called for it. Or unless he was in the mood to stir up some trouble. But today wasn't that day.

He came across some other scenarios, a heated argument between high school lovers, an elderly man dressed professionally in the finest of suits walking his doberman, a mother breast feeding her infant. The park had the most diversity he'd seen in a while. It was the mingling grounds for sure, for all to come without prejudice. A nice premise to have stamped on a location.

He couldn't stay fixed on any one thing, he was a bit excited to see the lives play out of every person. Unlike television, this was real. But, as time continued and with the burning of a few more cigarettes, his excitement died down and he was back to enjoying the day in peace. He was currently watching a big, burly man scrolling through the park with his little girl upon his shoulders. It was cute and all, reminded him of how life should be, but he knew that nothing was that perfect. There was probably more tragedy in their lives than in most.

Look.

Look? "Look where? I told you not to talk to me today." His mood quickly soured.

My apologies, Sebastien.

"Ha. Mocking me, eh?" Alex expected a conversation to commence, but his Nightmare said nothing. He sighed, displeased with the interruption and searched frantically for something happening, something going on to catch his interest. That's when he came across a younger boy with an expression of intensement and courage. A real expression. One far too real for such a young boy.

Intriguing. He watched him as he approached a girl not too much older than the boy. She seemed like one to keep to herself as she turned from him, but then she turned back and began to converse with him, he grew surprised.

"An interesting pair. Let's watch." He grinned.
    Last edited by dailyhyrule; 10-27-2009 at 04:30 PM.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ika laughed then grinned."Don't worry about me i'm stronger then i look, but i'll be fine.Piers, I hope you don't mind me getting to know your friend." He laughed a bit more."I'm going to the teaberry, if they get my radio bring it there." He sank into the floor moving from site.

Senior Member Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Green Tea
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2012 09:42 AM
    Threads

Items: Guardian Radio, cellphone, large cup of coffee, printed report

"Seda, after Harue has given me and Duo what we need you two should go searching. In the end sitting here will not find this lass for us. Check for anyone connected to her, it may help."

Seda almost laughed bitterly, biting her tongue. "Anyone connected to her, eh?" she thought. "Oh, you have no idea. No idea..." The truth was that the moment she saw that particular name on the Rio's profile, she had made up her mind to take the case. No one was going to tell her otherwise. "If 'you're' here in this city, and if you have anything at all to do with this missing Guardian, I'm going to find you," she thought, determination showing in her eyes.

"Got it, Boss," she told Karn, finishing off her coffee and tossing the cup into the rubbish bin. "I'll go into the city, do some poking around. Hanayume's got a sister, maybe she knows something." She turned sideways to face Harue. "Well, looks like you and I are gonna be working together," she told him. "Once you get Karn all squared away, buzz me on the radio and meet me in the garage. We're going for a little ride, Squirt."

She stood up and began walking towards the door. However, she stopped next to Piers and opened her mouth to say something. "What the hell am I supposed to say? 'Don't worry, it'll all work out'?" Comforting words and tacful optimism were not her style. If the situation called for a blunt reality check, that was for her. But not right now.

So Seda settled for patting his shoulder before walking out of the room and heading down to the utility floor. "Laundry, laundry, laundry," she muttered to herself as she walked briskly to the machines, grabbing a plastic basket on her way. As she emptied the washer of her now clean and dry clothes, she went over the new to-do list in her head: "Go to the city, maybe the park? Go to where people like to gather. Interview Kana Hanayume, see if there was something odd about Rio before she disappeared. Where and when was she last seen? Find an apartment, get my stuff sent there and get a day job. Okay, that one was personal. But still, I can't live here in HQ all the time..."

Her brain was on auto-pilot as she ascended the stairs and went into the infirmary to grab her suitcase and stuff her clothes inside. There was one thing she wanted to do before she and Harue left HQ. And that was to train.

After asking the nearest tech for directions, she found herself sitting in the middle of the training room, eyes closed and breathing even. All of a sudden, Vidar materialized before her and she opened her eyes. "Vidar. Remember the Sync feature? Why don't we have a little fun with that?" A smirk crossed her face and their training began.

Not knowing where I'm going; but I know where I've been...

Senior Member Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Leo
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-19-2011 02:28 AM
    Threads

Role: Watcher
    Items: Reed & Price screwdriver set, clock, a bag full of screws, and gears, and a battery powered lamp.

Alaunus sat in his chair, silently hearing the steady ticking sounds emanating from the clock that sat on his lap and the pattering of rain drops as he heard splashing coming from the entrance. When he turned to notice the sound, he saw someone who seemed in his teens, black rufled hair, pale skin who seemed to ignore Alaunus at first. "Hello."

The person jumped when he heard Alaunus, turned around and jumped again. Surprised at Alaunus's appearance. "Who are you?"

Alaunus let out a smile, though it was a smile of gratitude to someone visiting him, to his visitor it did not seem that way. "Come here, Gill. I have a little something for you. Before you ask how I know your name, and acquaintance told me about you."

Gill came closer as Alaunus gave him the clock, the time set to 1:30. "Wait, isn't this the wrong time?"

Alanus smiled once again. Each word he says in a raspy tone. "It is the right time, afterall. Who am I to question another?" Alaunus saying as he placed his left hand on his face and looked at Gill. "We are both watchers afterall."

Alaunus, moving his away from his face appeared snow white and had a build that was similar to that of a beast, but at the same time skeletal like. And in the palm of his hand was an open eye. The blood red eye surrounded by a darkness as deep as the night on the outside of the cornea, and in the pupil. Staring into not just Gil, but the entire area around them. The hand began to change into the frail-like hand that was Alaunu's as he put on a jacket and a hat, and pulled out an umbrella. "I personally find it too much of a hassle, but if I go out like before, I will attract too much attention to myself."

Alaunus began to roll himself out of the clock tower and looked behind. "As though this appearance of mine can scare those away. I am grateful for a rare visitor. If you wish to come back, try another time later in the day. I need some fresh air."

He opened the umbrella and began to move himself forward into the rain.

~The King has come! To save us from the dark, who could have ever doubt? We have faith~
    set done by Daken

Crazy Personified janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Ouran Patch Manekineko
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2011 09:55 AM
    Threads

Role: Unrevealed
    Items: Tracking Bracelet

SEAN'S POV

Flirting with waitress number three? Doesn't he know that flirting with people you're eventually going to work with is never a good thing? It's like a completely twisted work ethic, like seriously. This young little snot is evil to the very core.

"Easy isn't it? All it takes is a few right words to make them do what you want. Maybe that will be another good word for me."

"Erebus?" I chuckle after waitress number three's back, obviously thinking about the nice young man, who is actually a freaky dalmatian pup wannabe, and blushing at all his pretty words. "Not bad, kid."

Now, don't get me wrong, I think to the dormant Glaiza in my brain. It's not as if I like this runt, and therefore am sharing a amiable chat with him. I just think that playing with one's prey is always such a fun thing to do.

I hope you never trust me Jace, cause it would be the last mistake you'll ever make. I thought-send to him, as I gave him a very amiable smile.

"This is proof not everything is free." He speaks as he raises his hands to show me his black glossy skin. He really does remind me of a dalmatian... Or a chessboard or something. New nickname alert, people who can't hear me! Jace = Freaking Dalmatian = Chessboard! (Yes with an exclamation mark).

"Besides they are a small price to pay to make that guardian Piers bleed."

Besides they are a small price to pay to make that guardian Piers bleed.Haha, I like that. I really, really, really like that.

Not only will that guardian be out of my hair, I still cannot get the image of that hand holding out of my head, I can honestly tell Glaiza that I didn't do it. Well, okay, not so honestly because I want some Piers-stabbing-time of my own, for the hand holding and the cheesy lines, urgh.

"Bleed? Only bleed? I hope that thought of yours ends with bleeding until there's nothing left to bleed"

Bleed, bleed, bleed, bleeding-bleedy-bleed-bleed.
    ---
    "They called me mad, I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me." -Nathaniel Lee
    ---

---
    Being crazy only means I'm smarter than you
    ---

The lazy demon kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2014 11:30 PM
    Threads

Role:Guardian
    Items: Cell phone, Guardian Radio

Duo noticed Piers leaving out after Melinda. Duo began to think to himself, "I

hope see gets better for her and Pier's sake." Duo was listening as everyone

talke and heard as Karn said. "I will take this to the highest

ranks If I have to. I will find something out. Duo you can help if it pleases

you."
    "When was the last time we went there Karn?" Duo said "Road

trip?" Duo cracked his knuckles and clinched and open his hands. "I haven't

cracked codes in a while." Duo looked over to Harue. "Get me some of those

documents and I got my own laptop." Duo called to a random tech. "Hey,

could you get me my laptop and a shirt!" He began to think about his first

time at the "MainLand" I really had a hard time controlling King there....." Duo

said to himself.

I MADE IT.

Quotes: To be a man you must have honor and a penis (Shin-chan)

Junior Member Shirosaki Hichigo is a jewel in the rough Shirosaki Hichigo is a jewel in the rough Shirosaki Hichigo is a jewel in the rough Shirosaki Hichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-30-2009 07:52 AM
    Threads

Items: MP3 Player

(Demetrius Falcon)

Apples.

Somehow I'm in the mood for some apples.

Like those really red ones. Those which look like they were caked in blood or something.

Blood? Why blood? Of all the things I could compare the apples to, why blood? Ahh... whatever.

"Want some apples, sir?" the sales lady said rather nicely.

"Sure, how much are they?"

"50 cents each"

I scratched my black hair and took out my wallet. As I took out a dollar from the hidden pocket, I noticed my I.D. "Stephen Jones"

Stephen Jones? Is that my name? I mean the photo on it looks like me, I mean it is me. So why is my name something that I don't even recognize? I shook my head and gave the sales lady the money. She gave me two apples in return. I thanked her and took the apples slowly.

Enough wandering about your real name. Just eat the apples, I said to myself. As much as I like eating apples, I never eat them with the skin off. Too bad I don't have a knife with me.

Somehow, I had an idea. I walked away out the supermarket and around the corner. It's a good thing not much people are around during this early morning. Checking the place once again to make sure no one was around, I did something that would freak out the common man. I bit down my wrist deeply as the blood ooze out like a fountain. Somehow my blood hardened, forming itself into a small, sharp knife.

Now I have a knife. I proceeded to peel the skin of the apple as nicely as possible. You may think I should be freaked out by what I just did, but to me it was already natural. And the whole blood hardening thing? Well I think I've had since forever. It's just a bit hazy as to who taught me. Was it my mother? Yeah I think it was. What's her name again? Hmmm... E... I'm pretty sure her name starts with E...

Ahhh, whatever. Let's just enjoy this tasty apple for now.

(OOC: Sorry for the long, overdued post. Life has been really, and I mean REALLY, busy)

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Items: Guardian radio, cell phone

Ikazuchi’s words and Karn’s leadership had served to ease his thoughts, along with the confident looks on the faces of Seda and Duo. Even the naturally-timid Harue was determined, and Piers’s spirits lifted with this realization. The Guardians…they were working so hard, so valiantly, so selflessly…and no one would notice. Thankless service was the truest kind of service, especially when it was selfless.

Karn’s question was filled with more meaning than was at first apparent. When he spoke of Piers going alone, what he was really implying was whether or not Piers was okay with the fact that, should he meet overwhelming odds and life-threatening circumstances, he’d be alone without immediate back-up. Yet, it didn’t take Piers long to find the resolve to answer.

“If it helps us figure things out…and makes this town secure…and helps to save Melinda, and even Madeleine…then yeah, of course I’m okay with it. I’ll be in contact.”

Seda seemed to want to say something as she passed, but her kind gesture spoke for itself. Ika went to work immediately, and Piers took out his cell phone and texted Glaiza just to be sure that she would be ready for his arrival. “I hav a pal who neds to ask sum q’s. Name is Ikazuchi. U can trst hm.” Piers wanted to add something else. It was simple, really, perhaps just a “luv u.” It was true to the core, but Piers thought it was flippant to say it via text, so he sent the text right after the closing words, “I wil b ther l8r.”

“Hmm…” he thought to himself. “Landy hasn’t texted me back. Wonder if she’s on her way to the Teaberry?” He sent another text to her, now that it seemed that the impromptu Guardian meeting as over. “Hey Landy. Im free now so just text me whn u r able 2 meet at Tbrry.” Hopefully, the text wouldn’t rush her if she was busy herself.

It would be a while before he could come back to HQ. He had to do some things first, and he wished he had time to enter info in the log. Perhaps later he could, but first he needed to make sure he had medical supplies on hand. He stopped by the infirmary and asked them to pack a kit for him, and to reapply medicine to the burns. While they were busy doing this, the tech he’d asked the night before to set up surveillance across from Teaberry came in, obviously excited.

“I got it, Piers!”

“Whoa, what? You mean the surveillance is set up?”

“Just like you wanted! Worked all night on it! There’s a night shift at the apartment complex that gave me access to a small room for a minimal cost. So…”

“Great job, man. Listen, Ikazuchi’s on this case, now. Will you forward all this info to him via a Guardian radio?” Wait…he still needs a radio. You’ve been up all night. Make sure someone else goes to give him one, and keep him updated, okay? You’ve done an excellent job, th…ugh! That hurts!”

He interrupted himself when the infirmary techs hit some of the more tender burns on his arm and chest. “Can’t let these wounds slow me down, so this is necessary…” he thought to himself.

Senior Member Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Grey Ribbon Silver Ribbon L Laptop
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2013 08:48 AM
    Threads

Items: Notebook, pen, The Super Spy’s Guide

She stared at him. Aiden wondered if there was something on his face. He quickly wiped at his cheeks with his sleeves.

“No. I haven’t,” She turned to walk away, and his hopes dropped. But he can’t get his hopes down if he was to solve this case. There were other people around, like the tall guy off to the side smoking a cigarette.

Aiden was about to go and ask him when she turned around and asked,
    “When did you last see it?”

She pulled back her hood and Aiden immediately liked her soft, compassionate eyes. He brightened up.

“Two weeks ago. See, it’s not exactly my dog. I just found him by himself and I think he belongs to someone. And, oh yeah, I think he’s a terrier. He was here in this spot when-”

… I was having a Nightmare!

“…I was having a Nightmare!” Aiden blurted out. He shut his mouth with his palms, as if trying to unsay the phrase. It was such a weird, inappropriate thing to say. It didn’t even fit his story. But he’s said it, and words can’t be eaten back.

“Um, not exactly a Nightmare! I was kind of…” he grinned sheepishly. “sleepwalking… I guess I must’ve sleepwalked all the way to the park. And I woke up here and I was holding his leash… but yeah, it is kind of like a nightmare…”

He laughed nervously as his credibility flew away. She must think he’s one of those irritating pranksters who made up stories to bother people.

“So I’m just making sure he’s back to his owner, that’s all. ” He hoped he didn’t have to tell the whole, true yet completely unbelievable story. Think of something believable, quick! “I’m just... um... scared people might think I’m a thief. So… uh... maybe you’ve heard of someone who’s lost a terrier?”
    Last edited by Solsaiden Hel; 10-28-2009 at 05:03 AM.

Senior Member Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Green Tea
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2012 09:42 AM
    Threads

(OOC: Apologies for the long post, I've been wanting to write this for a long time. XD)

Items: Guardian Radio, cellphone

"Alright, Viddy," Seda began, walking around her coiled up snake. He hissed at the nickname, flicking his tail end in an annoyed fashion. "Quiet. Now, listen. We may have had some success with the sync feature last night. But that's still not enough," she explained, still walking in a circle. "So, for today, you and I are going to have some fun with it."

Vidar rolled his eyes, using his tail to point at the bandages on her left arm. "Oh, come on," Seda scoffed. "You and I have had worse injuries. Remember that time we fought that Vagrant in that house of mirrors?" She had to laugh at the memory. "Now THAT was fun." Vidar had repeatedly bumped into and broken several mirrors, making her spend a few days wrapped in bandages all over her body.

Her snake gave her a look that said he was not amused.

"Relax. Today will be more of a mental exercise instead of physical one. I want to see how far we can go with this sync thing and get you used to moving around in different bodies." She sat down on a mat in the middle of the room and took a deep breath. "A black mamba for poison," she started and Vidar opened his mouth, baring his fangs. "An anaconda for strength," she continued and Vidar nodded.

She took another deep breath and closed her eyes, trying to replicate what she had done the night before. Slowly, she began feeling the mental link between her and her snake shifting. Her skin began to tingle and she suddenly felt warmer, as if someone had put a jacket over her. When she opened her eyes, she saw that her skin had changed to the scaly, green and black skin from last night. Vidar had become larger, longer and more muscular. He opened his teeth and Seda saw the many sharper and shorter teeth instead of the two large fangs he normally had.

"Try moving around in it," she told him, watching him move around the training room. He was a little clumsy at first, not used to moving so much mass around. But gradually, his movements were getting smoother. "Now let's see how strong you are." Vidar hissed and Seda thought she heard a hint of cheekiness in his hiss. When he picked up a large dumbell meant for benchpressing, Seda laughed. "Okay, now you're just showing off."

She called him back and he took his place next to her. "Poison. Strength," she enumerated. "Speed. A snake needs good striking speed." Although a black mamba had good moving speed, she knew another snake type they could utilize. "King Cobra," she whispered, closing her eyes again and bringing up the sync level. Vidar's green and black colouration shifted to a greyish tan with darker bands running down the length of his body. The skin on his head had also stretched, giving him the distinct hood of the king cobra.

What Seda also noticed about their sync was when she closed her eyes. Instead of seeing just darkness, she saw odd fuzzy shapes. She looked down at her hands and moved them, seeing two fuzzy shapes move as well. "Whoa," she breathed, a big grin crossing her face. "Is this what snakes see with that infrared vision of theirs?" She laughed. "Now I know why our team always wins at Capture the Flag at the Annual Guardian Picnic!"

Seda coughed, quickly bringing her mind back to the training. "Strike. Keep striking until you become nothing more than a blur to me," she commanded and her snake obeyed, taking a few practice strikes. "Strike!" she shouted and he did so, striking at an imaginary enemy. "Strike!" She repeated the command and each time, Vidar obeyed.

Before long, Seda began feeling the tiring effects of the sync. Through their mental link, Vidar could feel it too. He paused, hissing at Seda.

"No, let's continue," she said firmly, only to be countered by another string of hisses. "Yes, I AM feeling fine, thank you very much!" she argued. Vidar rolled his eyes. "Don't you give me that, mister!" Suddenly, she felt that she could not keep the sync up for any longer and let out a breath, bringing them back down to zero sync.

Vidar gave her the "I told you so" look. Seda narrowed her eyes at him.

"We're going back to sync!" she shouted stubbornly. Vidar let out what seemed to be an exasperated sigh, slowly coiling his tail end around her legs. "Oh no. Not this again!" she started before she felt herself being yanked upwards and being upside down. "Great." This was Vidar's way of making sure she did not push herself too hard. Although Seda knew she could break free easily by calling Vidar back in her mind, she let him do this. It was his way of showing he cared, in his own gruff and Vidar-like way.

She saw him reach out with his front end and grab a newspaper that had been sitting on one of the machines. "Just HOW long do you think you're going to leave me up here?" she questioned, putting her hands on her hips. Vidar gave his equivalent of a shrug and turned the newspaper with his tongue. "I'm serious, Vidar. What can you possibly be reading?"

Vidar hissed.

"Your STOCKS?!" Seda shouted. "You're a twenty foot long snake who lives in my mind! How can you POSSIBLY have any shares in the stock market?!"

He replied with another hiss, flipping another page with this tongue, and Seda fell silent. "Huh. Good stock broker, eh? I gotta look into that."

After five minutes, it was clear that he was not going to let her down until he could no longer feel her tiredness through their mental link. "At least hand me the comics. I'm getting bored."

Not knowing where I'm going; but I know where I've been...

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Role: watcher
    Items: tracking bracelet

The doctor sighed as he putted another book away, he had read everything from watcher health issues to ways to identify a watcher who was to scared off nightmares. None of them described the strange conditions melinda was in. He turned to the bookcase the info off watchers was wide but it was not much it only filled a quarter of a bookcase. He frowned wondering if in the past guardians saw watchers as tools and were pretty sure that if one past away another would appear. He rubbed his nose bridge as he grabbed the final book and looked at the title 'watchers deads' he slightly glared at the book 'why would anyone keep track of the dead of the watchers'. he placed the book on the table and opened it "mariaan age 13 nightmare, peter age 12 heartattack, karl age 14 nightmare, senna age 18 nightmare, kelly age 17 lung collaps, john age 15 m.i.a assumed nightmare, petrus age 20 brain cancer, jenny age 21 nightmare" he could not help but flinch it was clear that when this was written the guardians were stil pretty much in the development area and that watchers never really lived long to tell the tale.

He flipped a few pages until a couple of deaths caugh his eye "belle age 22 put down, karl age 23 put down, meredith age 19 put down, Kenny age 22 put down, see page 12". He flipped the page until he came to page twelf and saw a passage was written.

Passage

Kenny has gone into a strange vision like coma, his symptoms are : eyes turned un the back of his head, shocking movements and choking. We believed he was having a seizure since he has epileptic attacks but he refuses to come out of it while his mind shows he is very busy his body is limp.

It has been a week since kenny went in his coma and today he came out of it. With depressing result, we did expect some casualties since his brain remaind active while his body was limp but he is now paralyzed from the neck down and refuses to tell what he saw. Mark is saddend by kenny's developments and he is only one remaining who kenny is nice to, i assume he blames us for his prediciment. sad as it may be this way kenny is only a liability and a resources cost. I have decided to give him a lethal injection aka put him down. This one will be strange the other watchers i did it with were in a vegative state and had no chance of recovery.

end of passage

The doctor had paled 'liability and resource cost..he is talking about him as if it's a dog or something' he rubbed his face and called a younger tech "please get me karn" he could not show this to piers yet, he would decide with karn if piers would learn of this.

vision

Melinda sat in the middle of the cage 'closer to the guardians than i think..what links me to the guardians'. Melinda wasent stupid she knew she had to figure out what was giong on the longer she stayed this way the more damage she probely got in her physical body. she sighed "the guardians fight with nightmares and i see them maybe thats the link" she bit her lip "but my powers coming from a nightmare sounds weird..but then again what isent weird" suddenly the bars dropped away and everything went black

end of vision

Melinda sat up gasping for air and the machienes went haywire a tech ran into the room "oh gods your awake, someone get piers" the tech kneeled near her "just calm down, take deep breaths" melinda coughed.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Jace

"Bleed? Only bleed? I hope that thought of yours ends with bleeding until there's nothing left to bleed"

"Bleed?" Jace shook his head, "My, my. If someone heard you they might think you held some kind of hatred to this Guardian." Jace pondered for a moment how Sean would know about this one. And why he would hate him like this. The guardian would be no match for someone who was better then him. IUnless it had something to do with the host. Though Piers had gotten angry at the thought of him killing her. But why would that bother Sean unless...Pieces fell into place and a grin appeared up Jace's face. One filled with his normal malice.
    "Well dear Seany boy." He smiled again, "I never had you for one to fall for his type." He made mocking hugging motions, "To fall for the 'save the world but never stop loving you' type. I had you pinned for the 'quiet' type." He leaned a little closer. He was enjoying this, "Did he cuddle you before or after? Was it your first time? Did he say he loved you? Did you say it back?"

Jace burst into laughter at the thoughts conjured in his mind, and he was sure for a brief moment Thanatos held a similar point of view. Then he quietened down.
    "Lets get things straight, " He wiped a tear of joy from his eye, and lowered his voice again. "You don't trust me and I as hell don't trust you. But that Guardian is mine. Find another toy to play with." Jace giggled to himself at the thoughts that still lingered.

(OOC: Yes it is short. I'm ashamed myself.)
    Karn
    Role: Guardian (?)

"Road trip?"

"A trip?" Karn raised an eyebrow, "You think I can drive? Oh and did you ever find the car Duo?" He looked at him intently to let him know they were going nowhere fast.
    "We do what we can here." He stood up and turned on a computer. Pulling a few wires out he connected up another monitor and hardrive. He was going to need a bit of flexability to start this. There was so many palces to start. First would be using the access he knew off and the ones he wasn't to know of. After that he would have to try and get in touch with the higher ups. A ping of mistrust rang through him but he ignored it.
    "Harue can you get those files ready for me. This may take a while."

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Items: Guardian radio, cell phone, med kit

Piers was just getting dressed after having medicine reapplied to his wounds when the tech came in and gave him the news. Despite the fresh pain that was seething because of the wounds being tampered with, he walked to the room Melinda was in as quickly as possible, almost running, carrying the newly packed med kit with him.

As soon as he entered, he saw a tech trying to calm Melinda down. He knelt beside her as well and thanked God she was okay. “Melinda, stay with us…what happened?” he said as calmly as possible, trying to ensure that she would not lapse back into her previous state. What had made her come out of it?

He grabbed her hand and spoke calmly, slowly. “Melinda…do you understand me? Do you feel alright?” It was a bit of a loaded question, sure, but he wanted to make sure she was okay. Before he left to look for Madeleine, he had to make sure she was okay. He wanted to take Melinda, but what would happen if she had a similar occurrence when they were far from HQ?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information