AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 96 FirstFirst ... 39 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 59 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,225 of 2393

Thread: RPG: Nightmare Hunt (A Supernatural/Mystery RPG)

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

OOC: Infinita I hope you don't mind me taking over your character in this post only.

Role: Vagrant
    Items: Focus Powder, Dark Purple Liquid, Medicine Bag

Ozman touched Meril's forehead to check to see if she was asleep, she was and he began to prepare for their trip. Rod and Zen drank the liquid along with Moir and waited for his instructions.
    " Alright everyone, touch Meril's forehead." Ozman said as Styx appeared, " This liquid will help keep your bodies intact and you won't be affected by her dreams."
    With their combined energy, Styx and Ozman were able to transport them to Meril's dream world. Ozman could see inside and saw nothing but pitch black.
    " I'm going to draw it out now." Ozman said attempting to force the nightmare to come out, " It's up to you three to help Meril now."

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Items: N/A

" Alright everyone, touch Meril's forehead. " This liquid will help keep your bodies intact and you won't be affected by her dreams." Moir touched Meril's forehead. She felt a sudden pain go through her arm to her head giving her a headache. Moir closed her eyes to ignore the pain. When Ozman began to open a portal to Meril's dream, she saw nothing but darkness. Could this be all the dark feelings that come from her heart, can also be in her dream world?

" I'm going to draw it out now. It's up to you three to help Meril now." Moir nodded to Ozman's comment.

"I have a feeling that what were about to see, could be the very core of her truest feelings. I hope you're ready for that Rod."
    --------------------------

Role: Watcher
    Items: Purse

"N.. Not at all... My name is Aden." Ardelle giggled as she had seen that his cheeks were turning a slight pink. She smiled and began to draw him in her sketch book. Ardelle would glance over her sketch book to remember the detail of his figure.

"Lovely name Aden. So tell me, you're in college correct? What would you happen to be majoring in?" She paused and took a bite of her cheesecake before she continued on to sketching.

"Don't feel nervous Aden. Just imagine me as one of your friends from college." Ardelle replied while completing the sketch she had done of him. She ripped the page out of her sketch book, signed it and gave it to him.

"Sorry. I couldn't help it." It was a sketch of him looking towards a painting on the wall. Every detail was precise and accurately drawn.

"What do you think?"

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Items: Focus Powder, Dark Purple Liquid, Medicine Bag

Ozman channeled the energy to recreate the nightmare within her dream world and it was wearing him out.
    " I'm almost finished recreating it." Ozman said as it finally finished forming, " I'll keep it stable but you guys have to help her get through it."

"I'll be ready Moir." Rod said scanning the area, " It's just as she said, I don't like it one bit."
    " We're here with you Rod." Zen said, " I figure that we have to push her to overcome it instead of getting rid of it for her but in any case let's get moving."

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Senior Member Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-17-2010 05:30 PM
    Threads

Items: -

She turned the knob and pushed opened the door with a little too much force. Immediately, the door was wedged against something behind the door. Vierra slipped in and quietly shut the door behind her. Her eyes narrowed with suspiscion as she surveyed the room. It was completely trashed. Objects were scattered across the floor, clothes strewn on the bed, drawers were pulled out and emptied. Everything was covered in dust. Her first thought was burglary, but quickly ruled that out because the door had been locked from the inside.

The raven haired girl slowly crossed the room and made a face of disgust when she heard a "splish" sound. She had stepped into a large puddle of water, the source being a leaking faucet. Vierra continued to trudge through the mess of things on the ground when a sudden draft blew in, causing the dust to fly upwards. She sneezed and wondered how there could be a draft in the room when she noticed that the windows were open.

Her pale hands reached out and began to shut the window, but thought otherwise. She'd probably suffocate in this dusty room if she closed her only source to fresh air. Vierra began to turn around when she saw the curtains. They were red satin and embroidered with beautiful designs, which would have been a nice addition to the dreary room had they not been burned halfway. She ran her hands along a nearby table and found them covered in a layer of black powder that smelled like soot.

What the hell had Rio done to this room? If it was even Rio who did all this. Vierra rubbed her hands together to get the charcoal off and continued to survey the room. Something felt out of place, yet nothing seemed to be missing. She walked to the bedside and bent down to open the drawer of the nightstand. It was empty except for a single photo and a burnt piece of paper. In the photo, Kana was lying on a hospital bed with Rio by her side. Behind them sat a girl with long raven hair that resembled her own, with striking green eyes. She had a smile on her face. The note:

Vierra sat down on the messy bed and buried her face in her hands. She didn't understand. What had happened in this room? What had happened to the Hanayume twins?

She had come expecting answers, but all that remained were just more questions.

聞こえますか 僕の声が 君の事を そっと想う季節が続く

#1Innovator xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2010 02:33 PM
    Threads

Role: Feral
    Items: Cellphone, wallet, Credit Card, ID.

"What do you think?" Aden examined the drawing and smiled.
    "It's beautiful." He said, looking at it again. "I look much better on your drawing." He added. He always loved art. He remembered that Alan had been good at things like that.
    "You're a good artist." He complimented Ardelle. "I am in college, majoring in Biology." He told her.

((Poor guy couldn't tell her he had no friends in college.))
    Last edited by xXPainful SmilexX; 01-21-2010 at 07:27 PM.
    " I am death and sorrow." -Acheron

Take the quizz here!
    http://quizilla.teennick.com/quizzes...eister-are-you

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

" I'm almost finished recreating it. " I'll keep it stable but you guys have to help her get through it." Moir kept her guard up, awaiting this terrible nightmare to appear. She kept her gaze focused on Meril. Please be alright after this.

"I'll be ready Moir. It's just as she said, I don't like it one bit." She nodded and looked towards Zen.

" We're here with you Rod. I figure that we have to push her to overcome it instead of getting rid of it for her but in any case let's get moving." Moir nodded at Zen's comment.

"I only hope that she can. I fear that she may not be able to and I also fear that my existence may be in jeopardy. However, I cannot be negative. Let's all hope for the best."
    ------------------------------------

"It's beautiful. I look much better on your drawing." Ardelle took one quick glance at the drawing then at him. She smiled as her eyes began a vibrant purple.

"I believe the real one in front of me is much more handsome then the one in the sketch." Ardelle had noticed that he was the shy type and thought that perhaps a compliment would make him blush. She had thought he was pretty cute for his age.

"You're a good artist. I am in college, majoring in Biology." Ardelle blushed a bit at his compliment.

"Thank you. I don't get complimented very often on my art
    so its quite nice when I do." Ardelle takes a sip of her smoothie and smiles.

"That sounds so interesting. You want to become a scientist?"

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

#1Innovator xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"I believe the real one in front of me is much more handsome then the one in the sketch." Aden blushed deeply. He turned away from her. He'd never been complimented in such a way. He wanted to thank her, but he couldn't find the words.
    "Um... O.. Okay..." Was all he could manage.
    "Thank you. I don't get complimented very often on my art so its quite nice when I do." He glanced at her, not wanting to reveal his face, but deep inside, he knew she could see. He saw her cheeks with a pink shade.
    'She's cute when she blushes...' He thought. "You're welcome." He said.
    "That sounds so interesting. You want to become a scientist?"
    "Yeah. My father is, so it's only fitting for me to be too." He laughed nervously, fighting the sudden pain that seized his heart. He had always done what others wanted.

((Hope I'm doing this right. Haven't RPed in a while. ))

Take the quizz here!

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Rod looked around and saw that Meril's nightmare was reforming, everything she said to him was coming back but was far more disturbing.
    " Is it stable yet?" Rod asked calling out to Ozman.
    " Yeah, you should be able to move around inside her dreams, also she is there but you have to find her."
    " What do you mean we have to find her?"
    " She is in there with you guys." Ozman said giving them a hint, " Follow the path but be careful because it will show everything about her even things she doesn't want you or Moir to know."
    " It can't be helped." Rod said with a sigh, " Let's find her and help her through this."
    Rod, Zen, and Moir began to walk toward the different pathways into Meril's dreams.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ardelle had seen that Aden had blushed from her compliment.

"Um... O.. Okay..." She knew she hit a sensitive spot.

"You're welcome." Ardelle was quite pleased about the compliment she received about her art. She smiled and continued to eat her cheesecake and drink her smoothie.

"Yeah. My father is, so it's only fitting for me to be too." She had noticed that something was off about her laugh after his comment. Ardelle placed her spoon back on her plate and looked at Aden.

"Have you ever thought about doing something you want to do? Accomplishing dreams that are yours and not others?" Ardelle looked at her food and sighed.

"My apologies if I hit a soft spot. My aunt and uncle are very controlling people and only expect the top best from me. I on the other hand, just want to be myself regardless of being top or not." Ardelle paused and looked out the window and began to giggle.

"I'm sorry. I found the situation slightly humourous on my part. I feel silly for telling you that."

OCC: You're doing great Smile!

Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

Crazy Personified janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Ouran Patch Manekineko
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2011 09:55 AM
    Threads

Role: Unrevealed
    Items: Notepad

GLAIZA'S POV

TEN MILLION DOLLARS.

The very statement is flashing in my mind, thinking of how unbelievable it is. There has to be a catch somewhere. There just has to be a catch somewhere.

I sat down, not noticing that I had accidentally sat next to a guy who was waiting for his own order probably (OOC:Kesai, this is you), and I accidentally bumped into him.

"Oh my gosh, I'm sorry. I'm just, well I'm just shell-shocked that's all. I mean, this is... well this isn't really happening isn't?"

I babbled toward the poor guy.

(OOC: And somewhere in the universe, we hear Deadpool-esque voice say: "None of this really happening. There is a woman, with a laptop...")
    ---
    "They called me mad, I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me." -Nathaniel Lee
    ---

---
    Being crazy only means I'm smarter than you
    ---

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

He listened to her words. What he wanted? He wanted to be perfect. But was that want just what he believed others wanted from him?
    He chuckled as well.
    "I'm the silly one." He said. "I always try to do mu best, and no one asks it of me. I just think anything less is unacceptable." He confessed. Shaking his head, he decided to ask.
    "So, what about your aunt and uncle? Do you listen to them?" He asked.

((I'm off for tonight. I'll post again tomorrow.))

Take the quizz here!

Trojan.FlyStudio.I i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-10-2012 03:53 AM
    Threads

Harue
    Role: Guardian [trainee]
    Items: Radio, Lunchbox

Harue couldn't help but shake his head as the atmosphere between Ma'am Cerise and Sir Piers began to flare up again. He didn't want to ask why, although he did wonder. After all, to ruffle a man as patient as Piers, and to get an outburst from someone as professional as Cerise-- well, that ought to be something.

Piers continued to talk on the phone with a sort of pained expression. The conversation ended and Piers stared at the phone with a thoughful expression on his face. It was the typical Piers-look, the look that said he had to plan his actions carefully, otherwise, dire consequences are in order.

Harue was caught off-guard when Piers suddenly turned to him. He reddened slightly, embarrassed at the thought that he was studying his commanding officer without his knowledge.

“Harue,” he said, “I need a favor, good sir. In the East Quad Apartment Complex, room 312, is a woman named ‘Landy’. Will you check in on her for me during your time out? Tell her I sent you, and she’ll understand. I owe you one, partner. I’d take you myself, but I’ve gotta get to the police station ASAP."

"Ah.." Harue beamed. Piers didn't ask a lot of favors from Harue and it was sort of a pleasure to have him do so now. He was about to accept the job in all sincerity when Ma'am Cerise blurted some hot remarks.

“Well, Well!” she smirked, crossing her arms once again. “It seems Melinda needs you. Why don’t you put your underwear on the outside and go save the damsel in distress, Chesire Ubermensch?”

Chesire Ubermensch?? Harue giggled, wondering what that could it mean. It still sounds funny, though.. Almost comical, he thought. He shouldn't laugh at people throwing taunts at each other, Harue realized that. But something about Piers and Cerise insults struck him as comic relief.

"It will be a most interesting time ahead." Harue grinned.

“In the mean time," Cerise turned to him, "Harue and I will accomplish our mission and find Mr. Yorick Zahn and Miss Rio Hanayume. Where’s the nearest bus stop, Harue?”

Cerise had already stormed off out of th front desk, gathering her personal effects. Harue followed her.

"Ah, Ma'am Cerise!" He said, going after her, "Sir Piers asked me on an errand. To check on a girl--"

Harue stopped. Suddenly, it didn't seem like a good idea to bring Ma'am Cerise to visit Sir Piers' lady friend. He has heard from Sir Karn that Sir Piers is seeing somebody lately and--

(OOC: Harue thought Landy is Glaiza.. He's slow that way anyway hahaha)

"--You know what," Harue laughed nervously, "why don't I go on ahead on that errand, Ma'am Cerise? Sir Yorick would probably grow impatient if told to wait too long, so it'll probably be better for you to check up on him."

He took his GPS and pointed at a shiny red dot on the top end of the map. "See, our Guardian radios are equipped with homing device. That red dot over there is Sir Yo--" he studied the map and found something odd.

Sir Yorick moved a considerable amount of distance. He's now located in the Slums and on the move. How uncanny.

"Either way, yeah, I don't think you'd have any problems finding him. That's Sir Yorick's dot. You can also communicate with him if you wish to find him faster."

Harue tapped Cerise's shoulder. "Alright, Ma'am Cerise! I'll meet with you and Sir Yorick on the way, okay?" Harue said, running off. He knew if given the time, Cerise wouldn't allow him to go. It was better off that way, lest he had to witness a feud between females. Harue shivered at this thought.

"Landy, hm." he mused to himself. "That's a pretty name."

++

Nerisa
    Items: Photo

Nerisa spoke and there seemed to be a pause of irritation on the other end. She rolled her eyes. Well, the feeling is not far from mutual, Mr. Oxford Leather. Don't you worry.

“Nerisa, hey; of course I remember,” he said, trying to sound pleasantly surprised. He was surprised, alright; but the surprise was anything but pleasant. “Perhaps you’ve found something out about Sura—”

"Yes? SuraCorp?" Nerisa finished his statement. He waited for Piers to add anything else. He was really into this whole SuraCorp deal, to the point he even used it as a greeting. Really.

“Sure, yeah…we can meet at the station in…let’s say an hour and a half? Ah, I’ve got to run for now, but I will be there in about that time. See you soon, Nerisa.”

The phone went dead.

Ugh. He hang up on me. I can't believe he hang up on me. Nerisa made a face on the phone. But nevermind. He's got it coming. she smirked and dialled another number.

(@ Change of Color: I'll be interacting with Landy when she gets her sketchbook hehe)

++

Yorick
    Role: Guardian
    Items: Cellphone

"Uh..uh...hi." Chinatsu said weakily.

Yorick smiled. "Why hello, princess. Had a nice sleep? Your knight in denim pants and white bloody shirt is here to save both our bums..." He paused. "Hopefully."

He took another step forward, his cellphone dangling on his neck provided little light. He was carrying Chinatsu on his back and it seemed like she eased her weight now that she was conscious. Yorick was thankful for that.

"It's good your conscious." He said after a while. "You had me worried for a while. With that amount of damage to your body, I would think you'd be knocked out for a long time." Yorick coughed out again. The spit was dull crimson, and it shone black on the sewer floor from the lack of light. He should quit talking soon.

"So anyway, how'd you end up in this state?"

He should quit talking.. But he knew talking always helped ease some fear. Conversation would keep both of them conscious for a while, help elevate the pounding heaviness in head and keep his mind clear in spite his blurring vision. He had to hope for the best.
    Last edited by i_say_sabotage; 01-22-2010 at 06:06 AM.

It is hard to say there is a reason for being anywhere
    Even if you retrace your steps

Senior Member Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2010 05:14 PM
    Threads

Items:Sword Handel, radio

Ika looked over at the girl who started to talk to him."Don't worry it's fine." he looked around as the waitress came back with his tea."Here is your tea sir." Ika smiled."Thank you." The waitress looked over at the girl."Oh hello Glaiza." The waitress waved then walked off.Ika looked over at Glaiza."So your Piers girlfriend."

Never Give In, Never Give up.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

" Yeah, you should be able to move around inside her dreams, also she is there but you have to find her." Moir shook her head and kept her gazed focused on Ozman.

"That's great. Let's just hope she isn't on drugs or something. She does have an overactive imagination." Rod, Zen and Moir walked along a path that lead to Meril's dream. As they walked from the dark scenery of just the path standing out, a door appeared before them. Moir extended her hand towards the door knob and twisted it. As she twisted it, it had done a large creeking sound like a door in a haunted house. That's weird. Doors do that. When she opened it completely, a huge flash of light blinded them and they fell through the door and into a different place.

Moir stood up from where they had fallen to see that they were in a huge rain forest.

"The only thing I hope for right now is that we don't become part of her dream and our appearances' manipulate to the dream that were stuck in. One reason why we should haste to find her."
    Moir scouted around the area until something smacked her in the face. She rubbed her face and looked at the ground. Moir shook her head as she rolled her eyes. A fairy had hit her square between the eyes.

"Watch where you're going you stupid human!" Moir felt the compulsion to hit the fairy but resisted.

"Watch your tone with me ignorant fairy." Moir glared at the fairy and she shook with fear. The fairy begged to forgive her and Moir sighed.

"I will if you can join us and give us directions to a place that looks like an abyss and smells like death." The fairy didn't like the sound of that place but she sighed as there was a code she had to follow.

"It would seem I have no choice. The place you are searching for is on the outskirts of here. I dare not go beyond the boundary of this forest, that is my only request." Moir nodded and followed the fairy as she led the way towards the strange land. She giggled inside and only thought: "I can't believe I am following a fairy."
    ------------------------------

"I'm the silly one. I always try to do mu best, and no one asks it of me. I just think anything less is unacceptable." Ardelle looked at him with her purple eyes and smiled.

"The concept that I learned over the years is that no one is perfect. Human beings aren't perfect. Being imperfect is what's makes everyone stand out." She smiled as she felt confident and true to that statement.

"So, what about your aunt and uncle? Do you listen to them?" Ardelle looked up towards the ceiling to ponder the many times she did and didn't listen.

"I do but I am a tad rebellious at times. My aunt and uncle are realizing that I can't be kept within the house walls all the time. But I know that, they only want what's best for me and for me to be successful in life." Ardelle drank the rest of her smoothie and placed the empty glass back on the table. She began to sketch Aden again except this time, holding a rose.

"I take great pleasure in what I do. Such as playing a variety of instruments, creating lovely pieces of art and singing magnificent classical pieces but everything is meaningless if you don't feel the energy surrounding you." Ardelle smiled as she looked up again to get all the details of Aden expressions and energy. She held out her hand and gently took off his glasses. The energy changed when she knew he would feel a bit uncomfortable about her taking off his glasses.

"You look very handsome without glasses." Ardelle took her glasses off as her eyes changed to a deep sapphire blue.

"Don't you agree?"

Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Aden turned rose red after she took his glasses off. He wanted to ask what she was doing, but then...
    "You look very handsome without glasses. Don't you agree?" He was far to embarrassed to even look at her. He looked back up at her. He noticed that her eyes changed.
    "Your eyes...?" He asked.

Take the quizz here!

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Your eyes...?" Ardelle took out a small compact to get a good look out of the mirror. She had noticed that he was embarrassed and smiled at him while putting the compact back in her bag.

"I have very strange abilities. They don't change my chemical make-up or anything but over the years, I have noticed that it has affected my eye colour. I don't even remember what my natural eye color was." Ardelle looked at Aden straight in the eye and changed her eye color to a vibrant teal.

"You have beautiful eyes. The color is absolutely amazing."

Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"I have very strange abilities. They don't change my chemical make-up or anything but over the years, I have noticed that it has affected my eye colour. I don't even remember what my natural eye color was." He just listened. 'I wonder why...?' He thought. "It's pretty amazing." He commented.
    "You have beautiful eyes. The color is absolutely amazing." He looked away.
    "Th.. thank you..." He said, before yawning. He still felt exhausted. He honestly considered ditching class and going to bed.

Take the quizz here!

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"It's pretty amazing." Ardelle grinned happily.

"Thank you. They don't normally change this much on there own but I can change them at will as well." She giggled as she finished her comment. Ardelle liked the fact that he accepted her compliment.

"Th.. thank you..." Ardelle closed her eyes for a second and had seen a vision. She had seen her and Aden walking towards a lovely place. It appeared to look like the beach. She opened her eyes and grinned at Aden.

"I have a feeling that you'll be missing your next class." She lifted one of her brows in curiosity.

Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

El Dementia The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2010 05:32 PM
    Threads

Items: Cell phone (Dead Battery)

Terra flipped her cherry colored cell phone opened and then closed. She'd been at it for fifteen minutes now. Her cell phone, like the tv at her apartment, had no life in the screen. She had one thing in her mind; how the hell would she pay the bill for the coffee she so desperately needed. She took a deep breath, then sighed. Another sigh. She entered the coffee shop.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"I have a feeling that you'll be missing your next class." Aden's face had a confused look on it.
    "Why's that?" He asked.

((Crappiest post I have ever posted.))

Take the quizz here!

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2015 01:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

Items: Pills

"I was running away from Guardian HQ, I know you've been there sometime ago." Chinatsu said sighing.

"I dont feel as if Im use there. One vision doesnt do alot besides the have another watcher to replace me. She gets a lot more visions than I do. Anyway, what happened was...I was born with bad blood almost like Leukemia but...Its not severe enough to get chemo-therapy. So sometimes my blood pressure gets so high, my white blood cells start attacking the veins. I had pills but I was exhausted so I fainted." She explained.

"When I regained a bit of consciousness, I could only hear voices. Two people were gonna take me to the 'boss'. My pills slipped out and the girl said to kill me for some reason. I guess the guy next to her thought stabbing me a bunch of places is better than killing me."

Her mouth started to fill with blood. Chinatsu put her hand over her mouth and spit. She coughed a bit after trying to get the blood from her lungs. "I tried to walk and I tripped so thats what happened to my head."
    Last edited by Luka Megurine; 01-22-2010 at 06:29 PM.
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Why's that?" Ardelle grinned while placing her elbows on the table and perching her face in her hand while looking at Aden.

"Just so you know right now, I am an over-thinker. From what I saw," Ardelle said while closing her eyes. "I seen the two of us somewhere lovely enjoying the day. That tells me that you skipped class because as the day went on, the sun was going down. From the yawn I seen earlier, it would appear that you are sleepy and perhaps already thinking about going home to sleep. Either way, you are probably going to skip that class of yours." She opened her eyes and they changed into a gray color.

Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

He laughed at her words. "I doubt it. I've never missed a class before." He wondered if this girl was physic. He planned on skipping the class, but her couldn't tell her that.

((Another short post, sorry. My eye hurts.))

Take the quizz here!

Crazy Personified janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Ouran Patch Manekineko
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2011 09:55 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Keisai View Post

Ika looked over at the girl who started to talk to him."Don't worry it's fine." he looked around as the waitress came back with his tea."Here is your tea sir." Ika smiled."Thank you." The waitress looked over at the girl."Oh hello Glaiza." The waitress waved then walked off.Ika looked over at Glaiza."So your Piers girlfriend."
    Role: Unrevealed
    Items: Notepad

GLAIZA'S POV

"Pier's girlfriend?"

I blushed at the thought. Have we really reached that stage after only one date? Isn't it... wow. Am I really his... aww snap, I can't even think about it without feeling a little overwhelmed. It's just... well simply unbelievable, you know?

"No duh, Sherlock. Of course you're going too fast! It's at break-neck speed! Though I don't mind if we break his neck. Nyahahaha"

Sadistic nightmare.

"Proud of sweetie-babe, and you better believe it."

Turning back to the man who just asked whether I was Pier's girlfriend, I replied in a small voice.

"I guess you can say that," then weirdly some form of panic started to sink in... "Is something wrong? Did something happen to him?"

Please don't let him be dead.
    Please don't let him be dead.

SEAN'S POV

Please let him be dead.
    Please let him be dead.

Tee hee.
    ---
    "They called me mad, I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me." -Nathaniel Lee
    ---

---
    Being crazy only means I'm smarter than you
    ---

Senior Member Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2010 05:14 PM
    Threads

Items:Sword Handel, radio

Ika looked over at her."Nah, He's fine." He looked around."Wierd things have been happening here.Piers told me to watch the place, and to protect you." He laughed a little."I'm surprised he let me take this job, knowing your in it." Not knowing how much she knows, he can't say much else."but i'll be coming in here from time to time checking in." He looked around again."Of course, if you don't mind, that is."

Never Give In, Never Give up.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information