AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 73 of 96 FirstFirst ... 23 63 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 83 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,825 of 2393

Thread: RPG: Nightmare Hunt (A Supernatural/Mystery RPG)

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: RPG: Nightmare Hunt (A Supernatural/Mystery RPG)

Role: Vagrant
    Items: N/A

" Show me the power that Ozman taught you." Moir stood there, waiting to see if the clone would throw the first punch. She had a feeling he was waiting for her to throw the first punch but she hesitated.

"I don't have to show you anything." Moir ran up to the clone, so close that her face was only inches away. She brought her left fist into the clone's face with all the strength she said in that arm. Moir could hear the grating of his teeth on each other and she could feel the blood slowly form in his mouth. She was definitely not impressed with the way Rod was acting. Men and there all so mighty power....Moir shook her head in disgust and spit at the clone's feet.

"Meril would be ashamed to see you this way."

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

The lazy demon kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2014 11:30 PM
    Threads

Role: Guardian
    Items: none
    Duo woke up and took in the scenery.He was chained from the roof hanging in the air an his feet were also chained. He looked around room and besides the one light bulb
    that hung from the ceiling the room was empty. The last thing he remembered popped into his head. "Amber!" He yelled out. He knew that she couldn't hear him, but he still
    wondered where she was. Duo tried to summon King, but he didn't come out. "I can still feel him but he I can't make him appear. "King are you there?"
    "............" "Well he is still
    here but he can't come out." Duo tried to yank at the chains to break them, but to no avail. The door then opened and Duo looked up. It was the same man who put Duo in
    the situation anyway. "Hello Duo." The man said walking towards Duo. I hope you find our room comfortable." "I've seen better, and actually it's a little chilly in here, and I've
    made a request for a blanket, but you know those cleaning lady's ri...." As Duo was about to speak he was slapped across the face. "Rude..... much" He said spitting out a
    little blood. "The CD, where is it." "Ummm, I don't know what you are talking about. I just want my blanket." A punch to the gut caused Duo to skip a breath. "I'm not playing
    Duo, and we as the motherland will not stand for treason." "Well at least I know I'm still in this hell hole. Do they every spruce it up in here?" "Duo this isn't a joke to us and you
    don't want anything to happen to your friend do you." "Touch her and you die." "There we go, see how serious you can be now where is the disk. We serched you and it
    doesn't seem to be on yoyu so where did you hide it." "Still doesn't ring a bell mister dressed in black." "I didn't want you to meet my nightmare but it seems you have to.
    His name is Grype. Show yourself Grype!" As it appeared Duo looked astonished. "Well it is ugly..." HE said. It looked like a human with no skin on it and you could see pure
    muscle. It had no face just pure muscle over it. "Well then Grype, show him how ugly you can get." Grype began to walk toward Duo. "You see Duo Grype's power is a bit
    different from others. He is able to toucn and fuse with the skin of others. Once he fuses he is able to enter your mind, he also has the power to control your muscles. This
    has come in handy whe......" "Shut up and do what you gotta do!!" "You...You..... Don't make this pleasant Grype." Grype grabbed Duo's arm and strands of his muscle started
    to sink through his skin. "Grype can also make your mind feel pain, this is why I am one of the top interrogators. Grype, stab him in the gut." The muscles started to pulsate
    and Duo felt like his insides were being slowly ripped open. He began to scream out in pain. "Now sir, Where is it?" "I won't tell you" "Well I don't care, don't tell me, I tried to
    make it easy on you. Grype, probe his mind." Duo felt as though his brain was about to explode. " Nothing on the CD at all." "What the hell, are you sure? Probe again!" The
    Muscle pumped harder and harder, but still nothing was found. "No, nothing." "I've grown tired of this. Stab him one more time and let him sit there we'll be back
    tomorrow." The pain of a stab hit Duo again and he held in the scream. "By the way my name is Kodo, if you need anything." He said as Grype disappeared. He walked towards
    the door laughing. "Goodnight Duo." HE said closing the door. Duo began to breathe hard. "I have never seen a nightmare like that before." He then heard a buzz in his ear.
    "Karn?!?" "No, but just as helpful, Sir Duo."
    Last edited by kei of the flame; 08-27-2010 at 08:52 PM.

I MADE IT.

Quotes: To be a man you must have honor and a penis (Shin-chan)

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Silver Ribbon Four Leaf Clover Teal Ribbon
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2019 02:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aspirantgarde

Piers
    Status: Day (Piers, Theo, and Jigsaw are a little behind mainstream time, but will catch up after the interaction)
    Items: Guardian radio, cell phone, pen and paper with notes (both inside jacket)
    Sync: 87%

Theo jumped off of the man’s chest, jerking the stool leg out of Adam’s hands.

The Retriever’s weight now lifted from his chest, Piers found that it was suddenly easier to breathe. The reprieve was short-lived, however, as the nightmare suddenly advanced again, aiming the jagged stool’s leg towards Piers’s eyes with a quick, violent jerk of his neck.

One leg and one arm badly injured, Piers could not use the speed in his synced form to completely move out of the way in time. Instead, he used his one good arm and leg to thrust against the ground, lifting him up in the air for the briefest of seconds, barely in time to dodge the attack aimed at his eyes. Unfortunately he could not get high enough due to his injuries to allow the Retriever to completely charge under him, and Piers soon found himself on top of the Retriever. With a smaller, less aggressive enemy this would be ideal; however, he was physically outmatched by the nightmare, and the odds were stacked against him. All he could do was grope with his good arm and leg in order to get a firm hold of the nightmare while he desperately tried to decide upon the next course of action.

Piers was pathetically attempting to get the broken stool’s leg in his grip, but he was unable to do so. Since it could still be used as a weapon, Piers knew he had only one choice to keep the Retriever from having the time to perceive the best place to strike with the makeshift weapon. Piers raised the knee of his good leg and brought it down firmly and quickly on the Retriever’s back. If he could cause incessant pain while atop the nightmare, the Retriever might not have the presence of mind to think about twisting his head back in order to stab at Piers with the makeshift weapon. It was a dubious plan at best, but seemed to be the only option at the moment while the pain from his multiple injuries flared through his body.

Items: Guardian radio, cell phone

Yuuko knew what he was trying to do. She certainly wasn't going to fall for it. Although she knew she could face any human. the lack of fear he was showing her was suspicious. She hesitated.

Finally, she let go of one man, who fell back, scurrying away from her as fast as he could. She grinned and giggled. Humans were all too pathetic. She felt the other one begin to panic and struggle. Her grip on his tongue tightened.

Yorick suddenly felt like his plan was beginning to fall apart.

Wait…what is she…

She used her other hand to push his head back as she began to pull his tongue from its wet cavern, savoring in his sobs and screams. She giggled, taunting Yorick as she beckoned him to her. She would strike when he was near enough.

“Stop! Let him go!” Yorick screamed as the released man ran right past him. The way in which the nightmare seemed to only look in his direction but not actually at his face sent chills through him, and the hollow eyes only made the feeling all the more creepy. Yorick had no choice; the nightmare was showing no interest in his invitation to attack, and if he waited, the macabre sight before him would only get worse. Thus, he charged straight for the nightmare, the victim still in her clutches.

Get ready, Chain…I’m going to need you soon…

Yorick had no idea what the abilities of this nightmare were, and if he could learn what strengths the nightmare possessed before he released Chain, he might be able to find a quick route to victory. Despite this plan, the nightmare looked content and confident, so Yorick had to make a convincing “attack.” Raising his left foot as he ran, he feinted right by extending his foot towards the nightmare’s left side, but quickly turned on his right heel in hopes of diverting the kick to the nightmare’s arm that held the victim at her mercy.

Senior Member Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Grey Ribbon Silver Ribbon L Laptop
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2013 08:48 AM
    Threads

Theo
    Role: Feral

By now, Theo had discarded the notion that Adam Cross was a mere real-estate agent. He knew how to think and plan despite the confusion in a fight, and that puts the man just too many levels above the common street Vagrant.

Oof!

Adam landed right on top of the Nightmare dog. For a split second, he was surprised at how light the man was. A leg was brought straight down his back, and though Theo technically had no spine, he fell flat onto the floor - Adam still on top of him.

Overwhelming terror shook through his body.

NOOOOOOO! GET OFF ME! He shrieked as if Adam had been boiling oil poured on him, GET OFF! GET AWAY! STOP! STOP!

Theo pushed off the floor suddenly, throwing the man off of him. He bolted straight away in fright and collided with a table and two mirrors. A loud crash rang through the mansion. The normal kind of gray dust mixed with the dark dust emanating from the Nightmare, rose into the air and dissipated. Then silence.

It took a moment for the dog to stand up slowly. Mirror pieces crinkled and cracked under his feet. A piece of wood fell from his head, another stayed lodged near his shoulder. Theo’s front legs visibly trembled, but not from fatigue. He violently shook the confusion and fear out of his head. The Nightmare still wanted very much to kill the man, but he won’t risk it again with close-hand combat. Such a thing happening again will cause him to jump out of his skin. Best depend on long-range attacks to put distance between him and the enemy. He’ll only come near when sure of a one-hit kill.

Then he turned to face Adam, chest heaving so deeply it was as if he could breathe.

You… Never. Do That. Again!

Not giving himself or his enemy a pause, the Nightmare bit on the side of a cabinet that was twice his size. In a blink he sent it screeching through the air towards Adam Cross.

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads

The clone got up and grinned, this was turning out to be better than he expected.
    " She would be ashamed to see me this way?" the clone asked, " I became this way only to protect her since your precious Zen attempted to kill her and you in the process."
    The clone's attitude changed and someone new had emerged from him.

"This has nothing to do with you girl." he said as his true form appeared, " I do not care for your human host, I only care about Zen and Rod since they are mine."
    His true form was the same as Zen's but he had scars of the many battles he had been in. His eyes were calmer than Zen's but his energy was strong enough for the other animals to notice and they bowed down in respect.
    " I am Wolfbane and this is your chance to stay out of this before you get hurt." Wolfbane said walking towards her, " If you try anything then I will show you the power of a king."

Zen felt a strange presence and saw someone he thought he would never see again.
    " Father?" Zen said, " I won't let you do anything to her!"
    Zen disappeared and reappeared in front of Wolfbane to stop him from getting any closer.
    " I don't care if you're the leader of the clan, you won't come any closer." Zen said clenching his fists, " Even if you are my father I won't let you hurt her."

" My son, you're noble to stand up to me for this girl but you are also very foolish." Wolfbane said, " Rod is under my control and he will do what you couldn't, and that is kill Ozman."
    Wolfbane quickly grabbed Zen by his throat and lifted him in the air with one hand.
    " You're a failure as a member of the clan and as my son." He said as his grip got tighter around Zen's throat, " You want to throw your life away for this useless girl and her host?"
    He motioned for Rod to come and he did what he was told. He pointed at the sleeping Meril and thought of an idea.
    " Rod, I command you to kill the host." Wolfbane said with a grin, " If the nightmare tries anything I want you to kill her as well."

"Yes my king." Rod said as he silently walked over to Meril. He walked a little farther and stopped. He turned around and looked at Wolfbane with his eyes and he glared at him.
    " I won't do it Wolfbane." Rod said after regaining his senses, " I'm sorry about what happend Moir but now we have to save Zen and stop that fool."

" I.....Can feel.....My strength.......Returning....." Zen said through short breaths, " Let....Me.....Go!!!!"
    Zen kicked him in the stomach and broke free from his grip and started to breathe heavily.
    " We have to stop him now so he won't return." Zen said as he ran to meet up with Rod and Moir, " Rod didn't know that my father was controlling him so don't blame him."

" It's payback time for what you've done." Rod said cracking his knuckles, " I'll go first and you two come after me."
    Rod ran as fast as he could and threw a series of punches and kicks at the king hoping that Zen and Moir would think of something to end it all.

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

" She would be ashamed to see me this way? I became this way only to protect her since your precious Zen attempted to kill her and you in the process." Moir shook her head in disgust. Zen would never do such a thing but then again, how sure of herself was she? She watched as a new creature emerged from Rod. Moir had labeled it a creature of the dark. She could feel dark energy radiating from the creature and backed away from him.

"This has nothing to do with you girl. I do not care for your human host, I only care about Zen and Rod since they are mine." Moir put up her fists, persistent to protect everyone at all costs.

"This has everything to do with me. Our destinies have been entwined since the beginning." Moir looked at the creature carefully and noticed that the creature looked very similar to Zen but she felt a very eery kind of energy from the creature.

" I am Wolfbane and this is your chance to stay out of this before you get hurt. If you try anything then I will show you the power of a king." Moir backed away with every step he took.

"I will not stay out of it. I have every right to be involved." Moir extended her hand towards Zen to stop him from approaching Wolfbane but she kept her hand at her side.

" Father? I won't let you do anything to her!" In a moment, Zen was in front of Moir. She felt very safe when she was near but she feared for his safety more. Moir walked to Zen's side and stood proud.

" I don't care if you're the leader of the clan, you won't come any closer. Even if you are my father I won't let you hurt her."

" My son, you're noble to stand up to me for this girl but you are also very foolish. Rod is under my control and he will do what you couldn't, and that is kill Ozman." Moir glared at Wolfbane and her fists clenched at her sides.

"He is not foolish for wanting to protect something precious." Moir was too slow to protect Zen and had seen that Wolfbane had him by the throat. She felt powerless in this situation.

" You're a failure as a member of the clan and as my son. You want to throw your life away for this useless girl and her host?" Moir had seen that Wolfbane had pointed towards Meril. She rushed at her side and took Meril in her arms. Moir wrapped her arms around Meril's neck.

" Rod, I command you to kill the host. If the nightmare tries anything I want you to kill her as well." Moir's heart began to race, an abnormal speed that caused her to be afraid for once in her life. She didn't want Meril to get hurt and she didn't want to disappear or how ever Nightmares disappear. Moir's greatest fear was to be away from Meril. She looked up to see that Rod was back to his normal self. Moir placed Meril near a tree and she stood near Rod.

" I'm sorry about what happend Moir but now we have to save Zen and stop that fool." Moir nodded silently at Rod. She knew that with Rod by her side, things would be fine.

" We have to stop him now so he won't return. Rod didn't know that my father was controlling him so don't blame him." Moir glared at Wolfbane. She saw him for the scum he was and wanted nothing more than for him to disappear. Moir looked towards Zen and wondered if there was a way they could combine their abilities to make a large finishing blow. She followed Rod and keeping an eye on Zen to make the large final blow.

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Rod's body was tired, he had been through so much pain mentally and physically.
    " I won't let you come back again." Rod said with every unsuccessful strike, " Go back to where you belong.'

"Foolish child, you cannot defeat me." Wolfbane said as the lake began bubble, " I know more than you do about fighting and those weak attacks won't leave a scratch on me."

" I know of a way to stop him for good." Zen said as he faded away, " I will sync with Rod to stop his movements and I need you to use the technique that Master Ozman showed you."

Sync Level: 60%

Rod felt Zen's energy and knew what had to be done, they successfully synced and their power was near even with wolfbane.
    " We will show our power as one." Rod said as his strikes sped up, " We won't allow you to return here again."

" I see you two have learned something new." Wolfbane said, " But it will not be enough to defeat me."
    Wolfbane channeled his energy around him and the water from the lake swirled around him causing Rod to be knocked back by the barrier.
    "This is my technique, the Water Moon Barrier!" Wolfbane said with an evil grin, " No matter what you try it won't break through this."

"There's only one thing left to do." Rod said as he ran to the other side of the barrier, " I found it!!"
    Rod picked up a bag and it had the flight powder in it. He quickly picked it up and threw it to Moir.
    " Take some and get to the sky!!!" Rod said as he began to attempt to break the barrier, " I will make sure this breaks."
    " Moir, use the wind technique when you reach the sky to fully destroy the barrier." Rod said using telepathy, " Using the clouds will help you as well."
    Last edited by The Rogue Devil; 09-11-2010 at 07:52 PM.

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Crazy Personified janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Ouran Patch Manekineko
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2011 09:55 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Change Of Color View Post
    Location- park
    Status- night
    Role- feral
    Items- N/A

Sigataph let out a peel of demented laughter, tossing her head back with the effort. She threw her arms out to her side and spun in circles with her arms out and head back, laughing and stirring up the air.

She puffed it from her fingertips, swirled it in her palms. Then she got an idea.

She stood still and concentrated, moving the are around her body in a circular motion. The feeling was tantilizing as she felt the pressure building and the twister growing in strength.

Role: Unrevealed

SEAN'S POV

Twister?

Man, this lady is the definition of crazy. Not my kind of crazy though. I like funny crazy, smart crazy, awesome crazy (obviously that's me-crazy), not this kind of gung-ho crazy.

I shout above her demented laughing.

"So what do you plan to do with that twister, Lady Siggy of Suckiness?"

(Ooc: Sorry for the ultra-short post of nothingness I'm somewhat back now. Somewhat. Hopefully back for good)
    ---
    "They called me mad, I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me." -Nathaniel Lee
    ---

---
    Being crazy only means I'm smarter than you
    ---

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Location- park
    Status- Night
    Role- Feral
    Items- N/A

Sigataph looked back at Sean, her eyes flashing. She had the urge to strike him down right then and there.

"What do you care?" she said with a smirk. The twister began to violently shake back and forth as she commanded it.

She lowered her arms, focusing her attention on Sean. As she started, a twister began to form around him and she smiled in satisfaction.

He didn't have any answers for her, therefor he was useless. Why should she let him stick around?
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

" I know of a way to stop him for good. I will sync with Rod to stop his movements and I need you to use the technique that Master Ozman showed you." Moir watched as Zen faded before her. She knew he was syncing with Rod but she felt a bit lonely inside. Moir thought about Meril but she knew she would be out for a while. She had hit her pretty hard in the neck. Moir had become concerned as the where Meril had gone but she knew she couldn't have gone far. She was prepared for an opening in case let his guard down but she knew he wouldn't let that happen. Moir watched Rod intently until he threw a bag at her. She caught it and looked at the bag, puzzled as to what could be inside it.

" Take some and get to the sky!!! I will make sure this breaks. Moir, use the wind technique when you reach the sky to fully destroy the barrier. Using the clouds will help you as well." Moir nodded towards Rod and she took a huge handful and ate the powder. She took off towards the sky and began to accumulate wind energy in the palm of her hand. Moir waited for Rod to give her the signal for the opportune moment.

Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sync Level: 60%

Rod was at a stand-still with Wofbane since he couldn't get past the barrier. He desperatetly tried to break through but to no avail, he couldn't.
    " There's got to be a way to break through this." Rod said as Wolfbane walked over to them, " He's coming!"
    Rod jumped away from him to get some distance between them but Wolfbane was faster than the two of them and he easily caught up with them and knocked them away with the barrier.

"Give up fools." Wolfbane said as the barrier condensed around him, " Now, prepare to die a horrible death!!!"
    With the barrier condensed around him, Wolfbane had created an armor strong enough to break the hardest of materials. He swung at Rod and grazed him every time he tried to dodge.

" I've got an idea but this will leave us drained afterwards." Rod said taking the scratches from Wolfbane's attacks, " You know what must be done."
    Rod managed to jump away from the Wolf King and felt something within himself emerge. HIs wolf like body turned red, his claws and fangs grew longer, his hair grew all the way down his back and was red with a silver trim, his muscles grew bigger, and he grew a little taller.

Sync Level: 80%

He howled and a pillar of red energy swirled around him shaking the ground around him. Wolfbane smirked and released all of his energy and they were evenly match to a certain degree.
    " With Zen's natural instincts, and my training with Ozman, we have reached something that you can never reach." Rod said as he disappeared into thin air, " We have reached a level that is stronger than you will ever be."
    Rod reappeared and punched through the barrier and sent Wolfbane flying into the lake with a giant splash. He jumped in and broke through the barrier with ease and continued to attack the king with everything he had. He knocked him into the air kicked him in Moir's direction and signaled her to hit him with everything she had.
    " Now!!!! Finish it!!!!!!"

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

Role: Nightmare

Yuuko couldn't sense Yorick coming at her. She could only hear his feet, but due to her blindness, she did not see the attack he made at her arm. Yelping when he his foot came in collided with her arm, she released the man without thinking. Her mind raced as she stumbled backwards. There was no way she could fight this man; especially if he possessed a nightmare, which she still wasn't sure of yet. She was thinking of attacking him, but he moved too quickly. Turning on her heels, she darted towards the opposite end of the alleyway. She knew what she had to do but she was reluctant to do it.

Rounding the corner, Yuuko finally gave over to the turmoil Alanna sleeping self was causing in her mind...

Alanna blinked and realized she had regained control of her body once again. Sighing in relief, she covered her face with her hands, thoughts rushing around her head like a hurricane. She was slowly coming to at least acknowledge the other being she becomes. Her mind suddenly flashed to Jace. She blacked out before she could reach out to him. She had to help the boy. Hearing footsteps coming down the alleyway, she ran away as fast as she could. She had to find Jace. she didn't know how she was going to help him, but her mind wasn't what she was thinking with at the moment.

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Piers
    Status: Day (See note in previous post; and no, it’s not your fault, Sols, just a delay in time)
    Items: Guardian radio, cell phone, pen and paper with notes (both inside jacket)
    Sync: 87%

Piers rolled for a brief moment when he hit the ground, the Retriever having thrown him off easily. The ease with which the Retriever was moving unnerved Piers, and it seemed that even Skitters was starting to lose faith in Piers’s recent tactics, given the amount of anxiety that he felt from Skitters in their synced form.

Right, Skitters…we need to change our plan. He’s not giving up…

The pain in his arm and leg were horribly distracting, and it took too long for Piers to decide what to do as he slowly made it back to his feet. Suddenly, a huge cabinet was flying straight for him. Instead of darting towards it and evading it by either going over or under it, Piers ran in the opposite direction, almost as if he were retreating. He heard the thunderous crash behind him as he ran from the Retriever as quickly as possible, still trying to devise a plan. A raised platform near the end of the room seemed to be stimulus enough. A quick glimpse of a plan ran through his mind upon seeing what was atop the platform: a Grand Piano.

His wounded leg was drastically reducing his speed, but hopefully the unexpected retreat was enough to keep the Retriever from pursuing him too closely. His only worry was whether he could gather enough speed to jump atop the platform to gain access to the piano.

If I can make that piano fall behind me as I run, I might be able to get it to fall onto the Retriever. Give me everything you’ve got, Skitters!

Sync: 99%

Skitters obeyed, but as Piers used the increase in speed to aid his jump towards the platform, it seemed that it would not be enough. Piers could quickly see as he approached the platform that he was only high enough to grab the edge of the platform, and with his wounded forearm there was no hope of pulling himself up. With only one option left he pulled back his good arm while aerially approaching the platform, clinched his teeth, and swung as hard as he could at the nearest leg of the piano.

His fist went through the first leg and maintained the swing until it hit the foot petals near the bottom center of the piano, cracking the stand that led to the petals. With one of the three legs severed and the stand that housed the petals cracked as well, Piers hoped the loss of support would cause the piano to tumble forwards, off the platform, and land behind him. He heard tremendous amounts of noise behind him, but after his sloppy landing back to the ground (in which he landed on his feet but fell to the floor subsequently because of his hurt leg) he only had time to keep running in order to get clear of the potential fall of the instrument. He had to dart around several more mirrors which were very close to the supposed landing site of the piano, and the time it took to do this was more than comfort allowed. After all, if Piers miscalculated the fall of the piano he could be crushed himself. Piers almost believed that he saw a figure behind one of the mirrors that he darted around, but he had no time to register this fact.

Come on, Retriever…give chase. If the piano falls on time…if it falls at all…we might be able to end this…

Yorick
    Items: Guardian radio, cell phone

Yorick was surprised to see that the nightmare seemed to make no attempt to dodge his attack. The man fell to the ground and the nightmare ran down the alley and turned at the corner, running out of sight. Yorick almost pursued, but the man seemed incapable of making his way back to the main street. He was almost motionless on the ground, and Yorick doubted whether he would have the capacity to find help on his own.

“Come on…you’re going to be okay. I’m going to set you on the main street so someone will see you and call for help. From what she did, I don’t think you’ve got life-threatening injuries, but you’re going to be in a hospital for a while…”

Yorick put the man across his shoulders, grunted as he stood up with him, and ran to the main street with him. Setting him on the sidewalk he ran back down the alley quickly, hoping no one had seen him. Half of him wanted to wait and call for help, but it would not be long before someone saw the man and called an ambulance. The other half of him knew he had to stop the nightmare before she reconsidered her retreat and found someone else to maim.

Retracing her path and turning the corner exactly as she had done, Yorick saw nothing. For a brief second he believed that he heard light, rapid footsteps, but he saw nothing.

Where is she?!

Yorick ran further down the alley, his heart rate increasing as he realized he might be running into a trap. Still, there was no sign of her anywhere.

Senior Member Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Theo

The cabinet flew like a screaming jet plane. Its drawers opened and pieces of paper scattered, hovering in the air like butterflies. The cabinet missed when Adam ran the opposite direction. Its side exploded into pieces upon impact with the ground, and shook up dust ten feet into the air. Theo stood straight, glaring at Adam’s sprinting figure. He bared his teeth as he snarled.

Running away, Blondie?

When he realized Adam’s actual aim, his scowl turned to sudden fear. Adam had likely seen Jigsaw and probably thought he could make a quick breakaway out of the mansion. Theo judged the air with his olfactory senses and realized the man was progressively diminishing the expanse between him and the damn nightmare. If he had a heart, it would twist in fear of losing Jigsaw, of losing everything he had worked so hard for.

In a heartbeat, of which he has none, the dog leapt over the length of half a swimming pool. It was no longer a battle but a race. Theo did not run like a horse but covered distances in dives and bounds like a jaguar. Obsession causes one to lose awareness of everything except the target. Theo did not see nor know how fast Adam Cross moved now that the Blob significantly aided his speed. He only saw the mirror behind which Jigsaw curled up in hiding, could only think of how he had to get there first. He could snap a bite at Adam’s heels. He was so close to Jigsaw. He was so near to putting an end to all the searching and chasing.

Theo was so fixated on running that the next thing he knew was a sudden sweeping force and a sharp impact that would have knocked the wind out of him.

A crash rang through the empty mansion. He felt a few jagged pieces of wood the size of daggers pierce through his tongue and snout. Something that seemed to weigh a hundred tons crushed the rest of his body and rendered him immobile. Thousands of piano strings snapped. Mirrors broke to a million pieces.

And an infinitely small, infinitely suffering sigh,

Made…

--
    Cerise

Cerise was… quite lost.

She looked up and down the hall, a finger on her chin. No techs in sight. Her cell phone was dead too. With a sigh, she raised her Guardian Radio up to her ear.

“Hello?” A tech asked.

“Good afternoon,” She greeted brightly, “This is Cerise Reid. I’m lost.”

“… Lost, ma’am?” The tech repeated blankly, “But the GPS says you’re right in Guardian HQ.”

“Exactly,” she laughed nervously, “I’m lost in the HQ. Could you tell me where I am?”

“Oh. Uh, see, it’s because the blinking dot, that is, that’s you, is right on Guardian HQ, so I can’t tell you where you are in it, just that you are in it.” Now it was the tech’s turn to laugh nervously, “I could send someone to find you. Could you describe your surroundings?”

“I see a vase with flowers, and a bathroom. There’s also a painting of a wheatfield, I think.”

“Ah! You must be in- ”

The long dead tone rang in her ears.

“Hello? Hello?”

She held the radio before her. On the corner, a light next to a small picture of a battery flashed. Her Guardian Radio couldn’t have gotten wet back in the sewers and short-circuited, did it? This also reminded her how lovely a bath would be right now. Cerise raised a hand and Cirocco materialized next to her. The large skeleton horse neighed then sat on its behind and panted like a dog.

“Could you act more like your species, Coco?”

I’m a figment of your imagination. I don’t belong in any kind of living animal species. Whassamatter now?

She crossed her arms and looked away, as if to hide a blush, “I’m lost.”

Lost?! WAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Cirocco fell on his back and laughed mirthfully, his legs kicking the air, Wait! Wait! And we’re in Guardian HQ right? HAHAHAHA!!! Oh this is rich, WAHAHAHAHA!

“Could you please just help me find my way back?”

Okay, but there ain’t no such thing as a free lunch.

Cerise produced an apple and tossed it at her Nightmare. It caught it in the air like a Frisbee. Then Cirocco stood on all fours and sniffed the ground like Pluto. She followed him closely, remembering the times other Guardians would initially comment on how frightful her Nightmare looked. Oh how red her cheeks turned after they realized the dreaded horse of death was just an apple-crazed, obnoxious, childish and lazy-

I can hear your thoughts, you know. I was born from there.

“Oh.” she coughed, “I sometimes forget. Since when did you have a sense of smell?”
    I’m a figment of your imagination. Anything is possible. Oh, here we are!

He pushed open a door and trotted inside.

“What? This isn’t it!”

Of course it’s not. I was just here for the donuts.

The skeleton horse jump-attacked a box of donuts some tech left on the table. Woohoo!

“Coco!” Cerise placed her hands on her hips and adopted an impatient expression, “You’re not allowed to eat what doesn’t belong to us! Stop, this instant!”

You’re no fun. He left the donuts untouched and continued sniffing the floor. Cerise? I smell… I smell…

“What is it, Coco?”

Hm. I smell blood.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

" Now!!!! Finish it!!!!!!" Moir felt her energy gathering into her hands. She breathed evenly as the energy gathered. Moir felt her arms getting heavy but she pushed the pain aside and continued to gather energy. She looked at the Wolfbane and only felt remorse for his incompetence. As Moir pushed the wind towards the Wolfbane, her eyes shimmered a silver coloured as the energy had cut into the barrier surrounding Wolfbane. She nodded towards Rod and gave him a thumbs up.

Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Piers
    Sync: 99%

At one point the Retriever had been right on his heels, and a brief second later the piano and wardrobe seemed to crash right behind him. The sound was almost deafening, and the floor itself seemed to rock under Piers’s feet, causing him to fall to the ground and slide another three or four meters before coming to a stop. Instinctively looking back, his adrenaline causing him to shake as he did so, Piers saw nothing but dust in the air and a mass of broken wood and snapped piano strings behind him. He tried to get up but he did so by attempting to push himself up on his bad arm. The pain seared through him and Piers fell back onto the ground.

Piers could not believe how badly the Retriever had injured him. Often, nightmares are more formidable when they are controlled by a Vagrant or Guardian. Yet this nightmare had wounded him beyond anything he’d previously encountered against any opponent heretofore. It would have terrified Piers to have known the truth: the Retriever was not up to par, having been previously wounded to a severe degree in the abandoned paper warehouse explosion. At full strength, Piers would have surely fallen to the Retriever, and it was better for him not to know that. Sadder still was the fact that it was only by means of subterfuge that Piers had managed to neutralize (he hoped) the threat of the Retriever.

Now, one arm and one leg were rendered all but completely useless because of the Retriever’s prowess, and it took great effort for Piers to struggle to his feet and cautiously make his way to the mass of debris, broken wood, and wildly hanging piano strings that appeared before him through a haze of dust.

A small, girlish voice caused him to stop. What had it said? What was it? Piers was not focused enough to discern the voice, or what it said, but he made his way more quickly to the wreckage now, though still wary of an attack from the Retriever. If the nightmare was playing dead, he could be poised for a fatal attack, one Piers had little chance of defending against, let alone avoiding.

The wreckage was one indiscernible mass of scrap that seemed void of any signs of the Retriever. Piers scanned the mound of splintered wood carefully, not touching anything if he could avoid it. Searching for the source of the voice was causing Piers to foolishly drop his guard. Seeking to increase his focus he desynced with Skitters, though this caused him to fall to one knee as his pain was no longer halved with Skitters. Limping, he advanced closer to the wrekage.

Sync: 0%

I know I heard a girl...I know it...this doesn’t make sense, this—oh, God...

A hand—a human hand—small and relaxed, was slightly visible near the left side of the wreckage. Piers instinctively attempted to dart towards it, his guard still haphazardly down, but the pain in his leg brought him to the ground. Getting up as quickly as he could, he limped over to the hand and, using only his good arm, wildly threw the debris off of the arm, desperately attempting to free the object of his focus.

Throwing debris as quickly as he could with one arm, Piers suddenly stopped when two things became clear to him. One was the fact that the girl under the rubble was Madeleine. The other was that she was no longer alive. Her body badly mangled from the crash, Piers could not muster the will or courage to continue freeing her body from the wreckage. Everything he had pursued in the last couple of days was for naught; that was bad enough. But worse still—infinitely worse—was that Piers now felt the guilt of taking an innocent human life.

Unable as he was to free her, he seemed equally unable to free himself from the despair encroaching upon him. His head down and his good fist clenched, he began to weep.

Completely disregarding any potential attack from the Retriever, he slowly lowered himself face-first to the wreckage and sobbed, the last traces of the rationale he’d begun to regain during the fight now disappearing totally from his mind.

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sync Level: 80%

Rod saw Wolfbane had blocked the explosion but he couldn't block it all and it left him with numerous cuts and slashes all over his body. He fell to the ground and left a huge crater next to the lake which caused some of the lake water to fill it up.

"Its over, Wolfbane, you've lost." Rod said standing over him, " Return to wherever you came from."

" You have done well my son and his host." Wolfbane said falling down on one knee, " I know now that you two can face any challenge thrown at you."

" What do you mean?" Rod said balling his fist up, " Why did you come here?"

" To test your skills and see if you are ready for what I'm about to give you." Wolfbane said pulling out a small wolf dagger, " This is for Zen and this is the family dagger that we pass down to our worthy sons."

Sync Level 0%

Rod grabbed the weapon and passed it to Zen, he saw Meril lying on the ground and he ran over to her.
    " At least you're ok." Rod said hugging her sleeping form, " I'm glad you're safe."

" What does this mean?" Zen said gripping his dagger tightly, " How did you manage to get this?"

" That doesn't matter, just use it when you need to." Wolfbane said fading away, " Tell your friend she has a very powerful attack and that I meant no harm."

" I will Father." Zen said bowing respectfully, " Thank you for bringing me this."
    Wolfbane faded away and Zen signaled Moir to come down.......

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

" At least you're ok. I'm glad you're safe." Meril opened her eyes to see that it was Rod holding her. She looked around to see there was some damage done to the landscape but she didn't bother to ask what had happened. Meril grinned at Rod and hugged him.

"Morning Gorgeous. No idea what happened. I must have dozed off." Moir walked up to Meril and grinned nervously since she was the one who had knocked her out. She watched as Zen came to her side and she was glad that all of them were safe.

"There better not be anymore freaky stuff. I think we have had our fill of it for ages."

Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

" Hello yourself." Rod said hugging Meril tightly, " How are you feeling?"
    Rod looked around and saw Ozman lying on the ground unconscious and he ran over to him.

" Master, are you ok?" Rod said lifting him off the ground, " What's that black mark on your chest?"
    Rod lifted up Ozman's shirt and saw part of his chest was black like coal. His eyes widened as he realized what it was and tears welled up in his eyes.
    " Not you master, not you...." Rod said hugging him tightly, " How did you get the Decaying Sands Disease?"

" Don't worry Rod, I'll be fine." Ozman said patting his shoulder, " Its just a bruise from training."
    Ozman smiled weakly as he covered his arm that had the same black marks on it. He staggered a bit but he got up and walked torwards the lake to get some water.

Rod walked back over to Meril, Moir, and Zen with anger in his eyes.
    " You knew he had that disease and you dind't tell me?" Rod said balling up his fists, " How could you guys do this to me?"

" We had no knowledge of him having a disease." Zen said, " If we knew we would tell you automatically."
    Zen knew that he was lying but he had to keep that from Rod knowing that it would break his spirit if he found out.

" You're lying Zen!!!" Rod said grabbing him, " You knew all along and you didn't tell me!!!"
    Rod then looked at Meril and Moir with tears in his eyes. They fell from his face as he let go of Zen.
    " I thought you would never keep something like this from me but I see I was wrong about you Meril." Rod said wiping away his tears, " That disease is the Decaying Sands Disease and it eats away at the body and covers it up with black marks slowly going up the body like quick sand does."

He turned and saw Ozman coughing up a little blood and he instinctively ran over to him.
    " Master! Are you alright?" Rod said tearing a piece of his shirt to wipe the blood, " How did this happen?"

" I've had this disease long before I met you." Ozman said breathing normally again, " Thanks to Styx, I've prolonged the disease from spreading gradually but its becoming immune to my sync state."

" No, I don't want you to die, I don't want you to leave!!!" Rod said as tears began fall rapidly, " Is there something I can do to help?"
    Rod turned around and saw Zen lowering his head and he knew nothing could be done.
    " I trusted you three but I see I can't trust you anymore." Rod said picking Ozman up, " I'm all alone and the only people I trusted have turned their backs on me. Farewell."
    Rod put Ozman on his back and sprinted away from the lake leaving them behind.

" Rod......" Zen said as Rod was running away, " I would never turn my back on you."
    Zen fell to his knees as he saw the dust trail fading away. He felt his connection with Rod slowly fading away until he couldn't track him anymore.
    " He's really doing it........" Zen said as he put his dagger away, " He detached his connection with me and now I don't know where he's going."
    He looked up at Meril and Moir with sadness in his eyes and didn't know what to do.
    " I think we've done something wrong..."

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Theo

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! YOU KILLED HIM!!!!!
    Theo screamed in rage, a twist between the howls of a hell-hound and the cry of a soul in anguish. His face contorted. His muzzle and ears contracted. Parts of his face turned to flesh, then fur, then flesh again. The white patterns on his furry body swirled like a chemistry experiment. The dark dust around him came to life, jumping around in excitement like electrons.

The dog gave an enraged cry. Adam Cross desperately tried to dig out Jigsaw’s body, but Theo knew it was all too late. All the effort, all the hard work since day one, from following all those stupid clues in every possible corner of town to being blown up in the paper factory, all of it was gone with Jigsaw’s dying breath. All because of this damned Adam Cross. This damned, damned Adam Cross who claimed he was a real estate agent, thought he could protect a little girl, and apparently had a Nightmare hiding under his cap.
    Theo completely forgot Thomasai and whatever kind of protection he has on the blonde fool. He will not get out of this mansion alive. He will kill him and the servants will bury him in a matchbox. He will enjoy squashing that matchbox under his feet over and over again. Then they will scatter his remains as fertilizer for the Jasmines in the back garden and Theo will revel in the fishy scent of his blood in the flowers for years to come.
    Theo forced his shrapnel-riddled body on its four feet. He crawled on his limbs that alternated from a human’s, to a dog’s, to mere dust. Nightmares should not be able to feel pain, but this was agony. Theo pulled himself forward on one paw or hand across the floor towards the sobbing man. Every time he propelled himself like some pathetic worm he cried as thousands of needles seemed to penetrate his skin. It felt as if his tendons and ligaments were being stretched away from each other until his muscle fibers break. Each torturous step made him feel even more alive until all that he survived on for consciousness was that excruciating pain.
    The fool didn’t even realize the Nightmare approaching, whose body now seemed two thirds human and one third animal. Now he was a few feet away from the sobbing man. Theo raised one arm into the air and concentrated all his consciousness into forming it into a lance-like metallic point. The wild dark dust that continuously destroyed its solidity made it seem like it was dripping of poison. With his canine and human mouth he cursed Adam Cross’ soul and brought the weapon straight down his back.
    “DIE!”

Cerise
    Cerise twirled the towel around her hair and put it up like a turban. She breathed a sigh of relief. A nice warm bubble bath! She had been so desperate for one since she left on the mission. The kimono-like bathrobe her uncle bought for her from Japan felt silky smooth on her skin. It is just so great to be a woman.
    You okay? Does it hurt? You could get seriously infected and die. Cirocco nudged her arm. The blood he had detected earlier had actually come from a wound she acquired back in the sewage rescue. For some odd reason she had not noticed it at all.
    “I’ll be fine. I won’t die that easily.”
    Why won’t you let me fix it for you? Bibbity, bobbity, and boo-boo goes poof.
    “No, Cirocco. I’d rather let nature take its patient course and let my body heal on its own.”
    Haaay, he sighed. You’ve got one powerful Nightmare, yours truly, and you won’t even use me for yourself.
    “One powerful Nightmare with one giant ego, I’d say.”
    Hey, hey, I’m only human. Cirocco scratched one ear with a hind leg, much like a dog. So what’s the plan?
    She crossed her arms and leaned against the window, which offered a view of greenery from the second floor. “We go out again and do our job. The day is still too early for a nap.”
    Ugh. Can’t we let nature take its course and just have a nice trip to the beach? Seriously, you Guardians are too uptight. You, that scaredy wimp Harue, your ex and that Karn dude all need to frolic through some flowers or swim in the beach in tighty-whities.
    Both Guardian and Nightmare had the same mental image and both broke down laughing.
    “No complaining, you absurd pile of bones.” Cerise wiped a tear from her eye, “We’ve talked about this before.”
    Hmph. Fine. But I want a double helping of apples.

Whee! Cirocco sat in the passenger’s seat, sticking his head out the window. We should have brought a Watcher with us, you know.
    After a quick snack from the mess hall, Cerise was on her way once again to town. She let the window down to enjoy the wind and her hair flowed behind her. She seemed more like a college student going for a nice drive than a Nightmare Hunter out for a routine slaughter.
    “And put Chinatsu’s life in danger again after what she went through? No, I refuse.”
    I just think she’s pretty, but oh well. Where to?
    “According to the GUILA and recent news, almost everywhere seems like a hotbed for Nightmares. There was a battle in the Hospital, the Cemetary, the Park, even the Daycare Center. Just a few days ago the Paper Factory blew up for some reason no one can explain. So anywhere we start would probably give us a lead.”
    Something about her statement rendered the horse silent. Anywhere is hard. OOH! OOH! I know! Let’s go to a high place so we can see the whole town. Then we can have a real look around, yeah?
    For once her Nightmare talked sense.
    Hey, I heard that. How about over there? He nodded towards a clock tower. The GPS on Cerise’s Guardian Radio (new batteries included) indicated it was the Southern clock tower. She parked the car near the entrance. After making sure the doors were locked, she made her way up the stairs. Her steps echoed through the stone halls of the clock tower. Cirocco made no noise as he walked next to her. Behind him followed his characteristic trail of ashes that disappeared as soon as they touched the ground. When they reached the top, a great wind blew.
    Ahh, that feels nice!
    “You bet!” Cerise grinned like a child as she leaned over the railing and looked down at the tiny, model-like town. She felt like she could spread her wings and fly.
    And that’s what you call a Titanic moment.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

" Hello yourself. How are you feeling?" Meril hugged Rod back, happy to see that he was alive and well.

"I feel pretty euphoric." Meril watched as Rod made his way towards Ozman and as Rod noticed a mark on his chest, she knew that the secret Zen, Moir and herself have kept, was known. She felt a wave of guilt wash over her and she couldn't find the words to express how guilty she felt.

" You knew he had that disease and you dind't tell me? How could you guys do this to me?" Meril looked deep in his eyes and as both her eyes looked into his, no matter how strong she was, no words had come out of her mouth. Moir and Meril watched helplessly as Zen was confronted with Rod's anger at keeping this large secret.

" You're lying Zen!!! You knew all along and you didn't tell me!!!" Moir walked up to Zen and took his hand.

"We didn't want you to worry. Don't you understand?! This sort of thing would have clouded your judgment and if it were, we wouldn't be here. Living is the most important thing. No one is meant to die young." Meril placed a hand on Moir's shoulder. She shook her head in disappointment, telling Moir that words were pointless at this point. His reaction was evident and what was coming next, was unpredictable.

" I thought you would never keep something like this from me but I see I was wrong about you Meril. That disease is the Decaying Sands Disease and it eats away at the body and covers it up with black marks slowly going up the body like quick sand does." His words were like a knife to Meril's heart. Not only did she feel guilty but she felt her heart crack in two.

" I trusted you three but I see I can't trust you anymore. I'm all alone and the only people I trusted have turned their backs on me. Farewell." Meril and Moir watched as Rod ran away with Ozman on his back. She didn't want to do anything because she knew he had made his choice. They broke his trust and in turn, lost his trust. Meril wiped the tears that came down Moir's cheek as she was filled with complete sadness as Zen's connection was broken. Moir held Zen's hand to comfort him even though she really didn't know what to do.

" I think we've done something wrong..." Meril glared at the lake in with complete anger, an anger that Moir had never felt before. She spit on the ground and began to walk her own path.

"He made his choice. He turned his back on us because we protected him. What a fool." Meril brushed her hair back with the palm of her hand as she smelled the crisp air. She began to walk ahead and didn't even glance at Moir and Zen.

"I will meet you at home Moir. I need time to clear my mind." Meril ran towards an unknown destination, leaving the two behind. As she left, she placed a barrier around her mind so that Moir would not be able to catch nor read her thoughts. Moir felt just as lost as Zen but she knew that Meril needed space to think and Moir didn't want to stop her. She watched as Meril disappeared into the forest. Moir wanted to remain strangely optomistic but she felt it was a bit inappropriate due to the situation that had just occurred.

"Let's go home."

Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Rod made it to the clock tower and run all way up the winding tower. He made it to where Zen and Ozman trained and laid Ozman down near one of the support beams.
    " I can't believe they did this to me." Rod said as tears fell from his eyes, " Why did they do that?"

" They did what they were told to do." Ozman said struggling to get up, " They only did it to protect you."

" Why didn't you tell me that you had this?" Rod said walking around the area, " If you would've told me, I would find a way to help you."

" It's all right, Rod, I've lived a good life and raised my son to be who he is now." Ozman said summoning Styx, " Come, it's time I taught you my final technique."

" Yes Master." Rod sais walking over to him, " What type of technique is it?"

Ozman placed his hand on Rod's head and gave him the knowledge of his most advanced techniques. Though incomplete, Rod could still hold his own until he acquired the other half from Zen.
    " There, that should do it." Ozman said releasing Rod's head, " Now you are ready to try them out but you training is still not done yet. You must get the other half from Zen and only then will your training be complete."

" Thank you Master, for4 everything." Rod said bowing respectfully, " So, are you ready?"

" Very well, don't hold back just because I'm sick." Ozman said getting into his stance, " Me and Styx against you. Sound fair?"

" I wouldn't want it any other way." Rod said jumping into the air, " Don't hold back just because I'm your pupil."
    Their fight started and Rod was holding his own against his master and his nightmare but what he didn't notice is that their was another in the clock tower, a Guardian, and his fight with Ozman and Styx had led him into the area where she was.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Cerise

Cirocco disappeared into her mind and Cerise hid behind a wall the moment she heard people approaching. A fight ensued between two Vagrants and neither of them had noticed her. She could tell they were seasoned fighters, and if she faced them head on she could lose more than just a limb. The victorious hunter waits patiently.
    She gave Cirocco a set of orders, making sure he understood each of them and that he will follow them to a T. They were not to sync for now, and they were not to kill anyone. If he did this perfectly, he’ll get a basket of apples for dinner. If he failed, he’ll get grass.
    Whoo, they look tough. But hokay, madam.
    Once again the skeleton horse materialized into being. He stood about two hands higher than her. The ashes that he would leave as he walked reminded Cerise of a flower girl’s petals on the aisle. Then it trotted into the middle of the clocktower, visible as day.
    The winds picked up furiously fast around the tower until it became difficult to breathe. Manipulating the air pressure around one iron handlebar, it tore off and started spinning madly through the air.
    Cirocco pawed the air and loudly neighed his battle cry.
    Washington apples suck, Fuji apples rock!
    Last edited by Solsaiden Hel; 11-26-2010 at 07:54 AM. Reason: Changed color

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

(OOC: Can someone help me jump back in? Because idk what I'm doing. ^^
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Their battle went on without delay until the two saw a nightmare appear in the area.

"A rogue nightmare?" Rod said stopping in mid-strike, " What should we do master?"

" Follow my lead my young student." Ozman said calling Styx to him, " Styx, get ready and you as well Rod."

Rod nodded and disappeared in thin air and reappeared behind the nightmare. It was harder to breathe near it but Rod would overcome this trial and finish Ozman's training.

Ozman stuck out one hand and Styx gave him a web to use to tie the nightmare down with. He threw it to Rod and gripped the tail of the web while Rod grabbed the front. Styx Jumped on the wall and crawled on the ceiling above the nightmare waiting to strike.

Rod channeled his energy into his feet and sped as he and Ozman ran in different directions attempting to tie it up.
    " I think we can do it." Rod said speeding up, " Let's take it down."

" Of course, Styx do it now!!!" Ozman yelled as Styx jumped at the nightmare with its fangs showing, " I can use this rogue nightmare to test my medicines on when we capture it."

Rod created a clone to initiate a joint attack with Styx so the nightmare wouldn't get away but it took him a little longer to get there since one of the iron handlebars were flying around.
    " You'll have to do better than that!!!" Rod said catching up with Styx to initiate the strike.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information