AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 96 FirstFirst ... 9 49 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 69 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,475 of 2393

Thread: RPG: Nightmare Hunt (A Supernatural/Mystery RPG)

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Role: Vagrant
    Items: N/A

" I'm sorry for this Meril. I hope that's all I'll have to do." The presence got up from the sudden attack and brushed her clothes off.

"Well looky here, you ruined the poor girl's clothes. Now that is a large crime right there sir." The presence retorted in a sarcastic tone. She patted down her clothes from the dust that accumulated on her clothing. The presence cracked her knuckles and suddenly she tripped Rod and punched him in the stomach hard as he hit the ground. She extended her fingers to exercise them a bit for a fight.

"How's the view from down there mortal?" The presence asked. Moir glared at Ozman fiercely.

" You're the fool who thinks she can defeat me and can't even defeat the darkness in her own heart. I've been around a long time and I know I can defeat a weakling like you. This is a style that I had planned on teaching Rod but you leave me no choice." Moir let out a small chuckle and then grinned the creepiest grin a nightmare could have done.

"Nightmares are darkness. We are the evil, hatred, anger, sorrow...all of it! We are those emotions...we are fear." Moir took her hands up in a fighting stance and kept her gaze on Ozman. "You are only weak when you can't embrace all of the emotions a person or nightmare can experience. You...are the weak one for not embracing the pain, sorrow and hate you have for certain people. Humans...they need to grow a better conscious." Moir headed towards Ozman and then threw a punch harder than the last few into his stomach. She could hear the hit and feel the place of impact start to bruise.

"Who's weak now old man?"

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads

Rod took the attack and fell down hard, he laid there and felt Zen's energy resonating with his own. He got up and felt in his heart that Meril was no longer there.
    " I knew I was always alone but this is the worst feeling to have and it came from you." Rod said as his energy started to build, " Mortal? I may be that way but at least I have a heart and had someone to love."
    Rod quickly disappeared and reappeared in Meril's face and hit her in the stomach so hard that he felt his hand shake. His tears stopped and he was ready to fight.
    " If you won't bring Meril back to me then I'll force you to back down and bring her back!!!!"

" Grow a better concious?" Ozman said getting up from the blow, " You just don't know what you're talking about. I raised Rod and Zen when Rod's parents died, they were like my family and you say nightmares are the fear and negative emotions in our hearts?"
    Ozman decided to let Styx out and sync with him.
    " We will show how positive and negative emotions come together to over come all obsticles." Ozman said as Dizzy appeared, " After all, you would be nothing if it weren't for us and our emotions."

Sync: 50%

Dizzy laughed and got ready to fight this new nightmare, He wanted to enjoy it all.
    " I don't know what the old man was talking about but only I can damage him." Dizzy said with anger in his voice, " I think I'll show you the true emotions of a nightmare!"

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

" I knew I was always alone but this is the worst feeling to have and it came from you. Mortal? I may be that way but at least I have a heart and had someone to love." The presence laughed at Rod and held her stomach from laughing too much.

"Love? What a mortal term that is...there is no such thing as love." The presence was far too slow to react to the attack Rod had just done. She clenched her stomach and then wiped her forehead.

" If you won't bring Meril back to me then I'll force you to back down and bring her back!!!!" The presence lifted her head to provoke Rod.

"Bring it, mortal." The presence rushed towards Rod and landed a punch into his stomach. Then, she elbowed him in the shoulder. She picked up Rod and pushed him up against a rock.

"Had enough yet? Call it quits. She was far too weak to conquer me. She is long gone this....lover of yours." Moir continued to glare at Ozman.

" Grow a better concious? You just don't know what you're talking about. I raised Rod and Zen when Rod's parents died, they were like my family and you say nightmares are the fear and negative emotions in our hearts?" Moir lifted her head and kept her cold gaze upon Ozman.

"You know nothing about nightmares. How do you think we got our names? How do you think we are created? By the fear of the owner and there fears that they have." Her gaze stayed firm on Ozman as she circled him to provoke him. "And I know you have a fear...your nightmare Styx is here with you."

" We will show how positive and negative emotions come together to over come all obsticles. After all, you would be nothing if it weren't for us and our emotions." Moir snorted and then chuckled.

"I am pure emotion. You on the other hand, are nothing." Moir had sensed that Ozman had begun to sync with Styx. She lifted one brow since her curiosity was being satisfied. Moir grinned when she heard the voice of the nightmare speak.

" I don't know what the old man was talking about but only I can damage him. I think I'll show you the true emotions of a nightmare!" Moir laughed at the nightmare.

"I will show you why we nightmares exist. Why our only emotions are negative ones!" Moir headed straight for Styx. She threw a punch and it landed right into Ozman's left cheek. Moir prepared herself for any counter attack the nightmare would have against her.

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

After taking so many blows he realized that he was probably fighting the creature they had helped Meril conquer in her dreams. He was pushed into a wall and stared at the entity that possessed Meril's body.
    " Are you the one we faced in Meril's dreams?" Rod said, " I won't quit until she comes back, I know she's in there and I know I can bring her back. Your attacks are weak and as long as it takes, I'll set her free!!"
    Rod grabbed her and flipped her to the ground and got on top of her.
    " I hate to do this but I know it will help." Rod said channeling his energy.
    He grabbed her head and forced his energy through her to find the real Meril and to find out the cause of this. It was killing him but he had to do something and with his energy forcefully going through her she would have to feel the pain as well.

Dizzy felt the hit and merely chuckled at her feeble attempt to hurt them.
    " If that's all the power you have then there's no way you can defeat me." Dizzy said as he threw apunch that connected with Moir's stomach, " Pure emotion doesn't help you win in a fight."

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

" Are you the one we faced in Meril's dreams? I won't quit until she comes back, I know she's in there and I know I can bring her back. Your attacks are weak and as long as it takes, I'll set her free!!" The presence chuckled at Rod and then replied.

"No. I am a side thought to the One. The One being someone who is not present in physical form but in the form of a connection." The presence didn't react and was flipped to the ground and Rod restrained her to the ground.

" I hate to do this but I know it will help." The presence fought to get this man off of her but as she tried, she felt a sudden pain in her stomach and abruptly stopped moving.

" If that's all the power you have then there's no way you can defeat me. Pure emotion doesn't help you win in a fight." Moir clenched her stomach and fell to her knees. She kept her hands there and then her hands suddenly felt wet. Moir looked at her hands and noticed blood. She shook her head in up-most terror and shock.

"This isn't possible! I can't be bleeding! What is going on?!" She continued to clench her stomach and noticed that her vision was going blurring because of the hit or was it something else affecting her? Moir tried to stand but could barely keep herself up. Her knees shook as she remained standing in her current position. She had a smile so gentle, it seemed that the emotions were draining away out of her system. "It would seem that ambition drives us all....perhaps at most...the reckless of everyone." Moir fell to the ground with a loud thud. She was unconscious.

The presence within Meril felt a sharp pain and began to gasp as she felt a sudden pain from her stomach. Her gaze stayed on Rod but then, she noticed a red stream coming towards her neck line. The presence rubbed the red substance and realized it was blood. She cringed in pain and then her head fell lifelessly to her left side.

Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Rod couldn't hold on any longer but realized that Meril had fainted and was bleeding. He let go and tried to figure out what to do next then he realized that he needed to stop the blood from flowing. He took off his shirt and covered the spot where the blood was coming from and hoped that she would be ok.
    " Meril....Meril!!!!! Wake up please!!!" Rod said shaking her unconcious body, " Please wake up!!!!!"

Dizzy sighed and picked up Moir's unconcious body off of the floor. He placed a web over her stomach to stop the bleeding and looked over to the spot where Zen was.
    " I'm glad you didn't jump in and try to fight her." Dizzy said with compassion, " Her emotions changed her entire being and I had to get rid of them."
    He jumped out of the window and Zen followed suit and they went back to Meril's house. When they got there, they saw Rod carrying Meril into the living room with his shirt in her body.
    " What happened to her?" Dizzy said placing Moir on the couch, " Why is she covered in blood?"

" She tried to attack me so I forced my energy through her and she started bleeding." Rod said placing Meril next to Moir, " She said something about the One saying the person I fought was a side thought."
    Rod sat down on the floor and stared at Meril waiting for her to wake up.

" You saved them both and you don't even know it." Dizzy said in his mind, " I thought I had killed her but you stopped it all, Ozman has done well in teaching you and I think you earned a technique or two from me."

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Karn/Duo
    Role: Guardian (?)/
    Guardian
    Items: Pc, Comms device/Bag, Comms device

"Yo Duo can you hear me clear now?" Karn called to him.
    "Sure. Though have I ever told you Karn how fun it is to hear your voice inside my head when I'd rather be sleeping?" Duo replied with friendly sarcasim.
    "No." Karn said dryly, "You must tell me about it one day." He smiled to himself. "But not tonight. How about instead you be happy you can hear me?"
    "I'll settle for that then."
    "Have you got everything ready."
    "Sure." Duo said looking over his bag. "Rope, rations, red stuff to cover cameras with." He paused and looked into the bag, "In fact there is a lot of 'R' lettered things in here."
    "Well so long as you have what you need. Contact me again when your by the HQ." Karn rubbed his temples lightly and thought of sleep. It would be good. Might help rid him of some of this stress.
    "Will do." Duo said as he made his way carefully out of the hotel he stopped at. Nothing like a guy dressed up like a robber walking through a hotle room to bring attention. But to his surprise it was empty. Luck was with Duo tonight.

Duo crept silently as he got closer to the HQ. It was the blackest point of night to him. The HQ wasn't lit by much right now and it's shadowed walls made it look deadly. Duo couldn't help but wonder how many people knew what was really going on here. Following the map he memorized Duo came to the window Karn had pointed out. No guards sttoood near it and to his surprise it was even open. He pressed against the wall.
    "Hey Karn." He whsipered, "Psst Karn. This is wierd. I've ran into no one coming here. No one what-so-ever. And the windows open."
    "Karn frowned, "Well I guess we shouldn't let this luck go by."
    "Your right. Ready to help guide the way Karn?"
    "Ready when you are."
    King appeared next to Duo and cupped his hands to help him get up to the window.
    "I guess here we go." Duo said leaping up and in.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Role: Human

Meril's eyes slowly opened to the sunlight glaring upon her face. She placed a hand on her forehead to cover her eyes from the sun to let her look at her surroundings. Meril noticed she was no longer in her grotto but on a sandy beach. The sand was very white, the water so blue, it was the healthiest water she had ever seen. She looked around to see if there was anything familiar about the place. Meril had noticed nothing and stood up from where she was. She started walking on the beach till she would find something of value. As she started walking, she began to forget some of her memories of who she had as friends, who her parents were, and slowly, who she was. Meril looked around constantly in case something would come out of nowhere and scare her. She then found a wooden cabin and headed towards it. Meril opened the door and looked from side to side, it was completely empty besides a mirror that was kept behind. She approached the mirror and didn't find her reflection but another person's reflection. One she had felt was familiar but yet, she didn't remember who it was. The girl had blue eyes, gray hair and looked very ghostly. Meril placed a hand on the mirror to touch to see if the reflection was real but it wasn't. She whispered a phrase that could have been hardly audible for anyone.

"Who are you?"

Role: Nightmare

Moir sat up suddenly from where she had woken up. She found herself in a dark place. There was no light present thus she couldn't see anything in sight. Moir rubbed her face and eyes to try and believe what she was seeing. Nothing but darkness surrounded her. She got up and began walking into a never ending abyss of darkness until she heard a click sound and a spotlight was upon a mirror. Moir walked up to the mirror and had seen that Meril was inside the mirror. Meril had placed her hand on the mirror and Moir did as if to touch her hand. It was a reflection but it felt so real. She saw that Meril was saying something from the way her lips were moving. Moir tried to read Meril's lips but she failed.

Meril cringed her eyebrows while muttering silently.

"Who are you?"

Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Rod was dozing off until he heard Meril mumble something.
    " Meril......Can you hear me?" Rod said gently shaking her body, " It's me, Rod."
    He gently shook her and waited for a response

Zen shook his head in confusion after witnessing Moir's transformation, he couldn't figure out how it happened.
    " It doesn't make sense." Zen said, " We need to find out how it happened."

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Meril continued to look into the mirror carefully, examining the familiar face in the mirror. She placed both hands on the mirror and placed her forehead on it.

"Who are you?" Meril kept muttering the same phrase over and over again. She tried to think of who this person was but when she thought about her, she had gotten a massive sharp pain in her head. Meril clutched her head and then slammed her fists into the mirror causing the glass to break.

Moir noticed that Meril had placed both her hands on the glass and then her forehead. She didn't understand what Meril was muttering on the other side of the glass. Moir placed her forehead and tried to concentrate on what she was doing but as she did so, she looked and had seen that Meril looked like she was in pain. She frantically called out to Meril but her voice was gone. Moir couldn't say anything. Just as Moir was about to yell, Meril had broken the glass from the mirror.

Moir woke up and gasped for air and she sat up from the couch. She gasped so hard, her lung tubes were going to collapse. Moir looked around frantically wondering where she was and what had happened. She was very scared at this moment seeing as she was in a different place than before. Moir continued to gasp and try to remain calm. Her pace had become far paler than her normal complexion color. She appeared to be more of a ghost now than before. Moir had a cold sweat going and began to panic. She swallowed hard and looked at Rod before she started to get a headache.

"What in the blazes happened?" Moir lifted her hand to her head but she shook so much that her hand nearly hit her in the head.

Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Rod was shocked to Meril wake up as frantic as she was, he tried to calm her down but then saw Moir wake up as well. She looked a bit odd and he didn't know what to say.

"What in the blazes happened?"

" To put it bluntly Meril tried to attack me and passed out and apparenly you tried to kill Ozman and Styx." Rod said, " Both of you were bleeding and it shocked us."

" Moir I never would've believed that, you of all people, would change into a killer." Zen said clenching his fist, " I thought that I would've had to kill you if I didn't think Ozman could handle it."

" Luckily, Rod forced his own energy through Meril at the time and it stopped both of you completely." Dizzy said pointing to the web on Moir's stomach, " I had to put that web on you since I didn't know if the blood was a one time thing or it would keep flowing."

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Meril looked at the pieces of glass and had seen that her reflection was now in the glass instead of that other being. She didn't know who that was nor did she want to. Meril walked away from the broken mirror and went back outside. She covered her eyes when she opened the door since the light was so bright. Meril took a breath of fresh air and walked towards the beach. She took a seat in the sand and looked up towards the sky.

"Glad to be here aren't you?" Meril sat up quickly and looked around. She had heard something but didn't know where it came from. Meril looked around suspiciously and then layed back down.

"It's a paradise isn't it?" Meril got up and stood in fighting stance. In front of her, stood a little girl. She was roughly seven years old and looked exactly like Meril when she was younger. Meril walked towards the girl and took her hand.

"What is your name young one?" The little version of Meril smiled and took her hand.

"I am Arina." Meril lead her towards a dock at which they can sit down and enjoy the water at their feet. Arina splashed her feet happily in the water. Meril smiled to see that the girl was happy.

"So tell me Meril, how long do you plan to stay here?" Meril looked at her suspiciously and wondered what she meant.

"I don't think I quite follow what you are saying Arina." Arina looked up at the sky and then smiled at Meril.

"You will understand soon. It's only a matter of time."

" To put it bluntly Meril tried to attack me and passed out and apparenly you tried to kill Ozman and Styx. Both of you were bleeding and it shocked us." Moir stared at Rod, stunned by his reply.

"Meril attacked you? But why? And I tried to kill Ozman?" Moir looked towards the ground and tried to search her memory for anything she missed. She got an instant headache when she tried to think about it.

" Moir I never would've believed that, you of all people, would change into a killer. I thought that I would've had to kill you if I didn't think Ozman could handle it." Moir let out a small but faint laugh.

"I didn't know I would or could change into one either." Moir took one hand and scratched the back of her head.

" Luckily, Rod forced his own energy through Meril at the time and it stopped both of you completely. I had to put that web on you since I didn't know if the blood was a one time thing or it would keep flowing." Moir looked at her stomach and had seen that the web was still there.

"Are you absolutely positive that it was because of Rod's energy or was it another factor that could have caused the bleeding? I remember the start of the fight and no one used any kind of sharp or blunt weapon. What could have caused this?"

Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

Trojan.FlyStudio.I i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-10-2012 03:53 AM
    Threads

Harue
    Role: Guardia [trainee]

"So is he your boyfriend?" the girl said with a wink and twirled around for effect as she addressed Landy.

Harue blushed a deep scarlet. "She's a bit forward with her assumptions, isn't she?" Harue thought to himself.

Landy giggled at this comment and Harue stole a few awkward glances at her.

"How has the shop been?" Landy asked. Harue was adamant to stay quiet the whole time. There was something weird in the air. He can feel Grauld getting more and more agitated. It gave him a headache. A somewhat familiar headache, really.

[I]Could it be this girl?[I] Harue asked himself. No. Although there is something uncanny about her, there's something else that feels more sinister. It's like a scent.. A faint smell of power. Grauld can feel it.

Harue looked to the right and left, surveying the area around the park. There were weird pulses of power everywhere, like everything was covered in plastic. Harue thought about releasing Grauld to survey the area, but he thought against it.

"If this enity is hostile, releasing Grauld will probably provoke it and endanger everyone. He hasn't made a move yet, and it would probably be unwise to do anything hasty."

Harue stood there vigilant, keeping his senses tight and his breathing steady.

++
    hyrez goldmine

“Marianna, huh?” Piers smiled and introduced himself. “My name’s Adam Cross. I won’t bore you with the details, but I work for a real estate agency that just acquired a lot that can be easily annexed to this estate, and…

...“Ah, but I’m not here to see much of this estate per se…I’m here to make an offer. Though anything I can see on these grounds will help me present my acquisition sale, it’s not necessary. So, where to next, Miss Marianna? Don’t let me take too much of your time; working in an estate like this must be difficult, I imagine.”

Marianna only stared at the man with her lethargic eyes. Not once did her pale face twitch or show any sign of annoyance, interest or emotion.

She waited for him to catch his breath before she gestured her hand towards the inside of the house.

"Won't you come in then, Sir." she said simply. One would note that the prior statement was not phased as a question, but a derogatory statement; if one was cynical enough to catch it. The matron didn't wait for her quarry to follow her. With the turn of heel, her shoes were echoing against the cold marble floor.

++
    Yorick
    Role: Guardian

Yorick has been walking around the hospital for a while now, looking for any sign of Chinatsu or that red-headed Guardian hottie aptly named Cerise.For some reason, Mainland has always assigned him to all-male teams. It will be his first time to work intensively with a female Guardian.

Yorick giggled to himself, causing a 6-year-old kid to slinker away from him.

He wasn't sure which wing of the hospital he was, although there were a lot of people being rushed in and out of heavy swinging doors. It reminded him of Hollywood and the many times they open their scenes with--

*Doctor burst open heavy swingin doors with the sliding bed*

To think nobody kept such doors always open, hm. Well that's a thought.

Yorick was aimlessly walking while checking out the hospital bulletin boards and pretty nurses, when he saw a slender, raven-haired girl with a pained expression on her face.

Yorick strode over to the counter where the girl was standing, stealing glances at her from time to time.

"If there is one thing I like more than girls," Yorick grinned inwardly, "it would be girls with pained expressions. Haha."
    Last edited by i_say_sabotage; 03-17-2010 at 11:27 AM.

It is hard to say there is a reason for being anywhere
    Even if you retrace your steps

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

" I have a question for you Moir." Rod said, " Who or what is the One?"
    He thought of what the being said about it and it made him even more curious about it.
    " When Meril attacked me she said somethin about the One." Rod said walking over to Zen, " The entity said it was a side thought of the One."

" I honestly can't say what that means." Zen said, " What is the One?"

" As to your question, Moir, I hit you in the stomach when you tried to attack me."

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

" I have a question for you Moir. Who or what is the One?" Moir thought long and hard about Rod's question. She really didn't have any idea what Rod was asking.

" When Meril attacked me she said something about the One. The entity said it was a side thought of the One." Moir search through her memory to see if anything that might help answer his question.

"Well, the One....I am not sure. I can only think of examples such as God and his angels. The One in that situation would be God and the side thought or second in command would be the angels. Another one would be like a King and his guards. The One is the leader and the side thought are the second in command. It's the only logical explanation I have."

" As to your question, Moir, I hit you in the stomach when you tried to attack me." Moir looked glumly at Ozman who had synced with Styx.

"I seriously attacked you?"

Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

" Moir seriously tried to attack you?!?!" Rod said in shock, " I don't believe it Dizzy."
    Rod didn't know what to think anymore, his thought process was jumbled after hearing that statement. He walked outside to get some fresh air and he felt a chill sweep through his body. He sat down and meditated on what to do next.

Ozman stopped the sync with Styx and sighed, he was disappointed in Moir for allowing something like that to overcome her.
    " Moir, you are not yet ready for my teachings." Ozman said rubbing his stomach, " If you cannot defeat what me, Styx, and Rod did then I can't teach you. What you changed into affected Meril and she attacked Rod, I don't know how bad the damage is to her psyche but let's hope its not severe."

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

" Moir seriously tried to attack you?!?! I don't believe it Dizzy." Moir snickered at Rod.

"I don't believe it either. Me attack you? Maybe in training but to have the intent to kill? It seems so illogical." Moir didn't know if she should believe Ozman or if she should just believe him and let it be. She looked through her memory for any sort of attack on Ozman and she found nothing.

" Moir, you are not yet ready for my teachings. If you cannot defeat what me, Styx, and Rod did then I can't teach you. What you changed into affected Meril and she attacked Rod, I don't know how bad the damage is to her psyche but let's hope its not severe." Moir nodded silently and then remembered something.

"When I was unconscious, I was in a dark room. A very dark room with no light in it. There was a mirror in the spotlight. I saw Meril in the mirror. She looked fine but she looked at me as if I was a complete stranger." Moir paused and tried to remember more. "We touched the mirror and she whispered something. I can't read lips so I found it hard to even try. Something happened to Meril because she looked like she was in pain and in turn, she broke the mirror. And that's when I woke up." Moir looked towards the unconscious Meril.

"I wonder what could be happening to her now."

Meril talked to the girl who her name was Arina. The girl had appeared in this place along with Meril. Meril was very curious to know who exactly this girl was besides her name. Arina poked Meril in the arm and smiled.

"Don't think too much. You could get wrinkles on your forehead." Meril grinned at Arina and then looked at the sky.

"Arina, where exactly do you come from? I have never seen you before so how can you exist?" Arina stood up and grabbed Meril's hand.

"Come with me. Let's walk." Arina led Meril towards the beach close to the dock. Meril was far taller than Arina but she loved walking with the girl as if she was her younger sibling.

"You see Meril, I come from your mind. Well, more like your imagination or memory. I was in one of your dreams remember?" Meril pondered and went through all the dreams she had that she can remember. She shook her head. Arina giggled.

"It's normal for people not to remember certain dreams. But, I do exist. I was in the dream of one you had before you met Rod." Meril looked at Arina, completely puzzled at who this Rod character could be.

"It might not make sense right now but I am your future daughter."

Meril slowly woke from her long slumber. She rubbed her eyes but then, jumped from where she sat. There were five complete strangers in her living room. Meril ran for the back porch to get a baseball bat to arm herself.

"Who are you all and what are you doing in my house?" She was ready in case any of them would attack her.

Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

The lazy demon kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2014 11:30 PM
    Threads

Items: Bag, Comms device

Duo made his way onto the window seal, leaned inside and hung an arm

outside of the window. King jumped up grabbed his hand and made his way

over inside the building. Breathing heavily Duo said "Good lord King, I never

knew you were so heavy and why didn't I make you disappear and reappear in

here." Duo caught his breath and turned on the comms. "Okay Karn, we made

it over with a few heavy technical difficulties," He said looking at King "But we

are in." Duo took off in a quite sprint towards the front of the library. "I got a

bad feeling about this place Karn, I don't know what it is but it's there."

I MADE IT.

Quotes: To be a man you must have honor and a penis (Shin-chan)

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Karn
    Role: Guardian (?)
    Items: Pc, Comms device

"That's wierd." Karn muttered to himself. The screen before him was buzzing and thin lines appeared. He gave the screen a few hits to the side and it returned to normal. He looked at it and frowned. Maybe their equipment was getting old.
    "I have a bad feeling too. Things are acting a bit funny. But we are on a good roll of luck. Lets not quit now." He gave a quick scan on the map.
    "Your in the library now. It's unlikely but check if anyone is doing any late night reading. If so Try to avoid them. We don't want to be spotted." He tapped the screen again as it went funny. "I do have a bad feeling now."
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Rod saw Meril wake up and he smiled. He was walking over to her until she ran and grabbed a bat.

"Who are you all and what are you doing in my house?" She was ready in case any of them would attack her.

" It's me Rod." he said slowly walking over to her, " Put the bat down, no one here will hurt you."
    He didn't want her to get frantic but she was already in a state of panic. He knew she probably wouldn't listen to him but he had to try.

" It would be better if we leave her alone." Zen said as he faded away, " She's lost her memory and it'll be hard to say when she will get them back."

" This is most troubling." Ozman said rubbing his chin, " Moir come with us for the time being until she can get her memories back. I know it will be hard for you but you must be strong."
    they walked toward the door but Ozman stopped and turned towards Rod.
    " Oh yeah I just remembered something." Ozman said putting his hand on Rod's shoulder, " Consider yourself single for the time being."

With that statement Rod's heart dropped, he lowerd his head and walked out the door. He didn't speak at all on the way back to his house and when they all got there he went into his room and laid in his bed.
    " Damn......" Rod said

Senior Member Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-17-2010 05:30 PM
    Threads

Items: -

So lost in her thoughts, Vierra didn't notice the man who stood beside her at the counter. She jumped slightly with a bewildered expression when she heard a low voice in such close proximity, only catching the end of his sentence.

"-Haha."

Vierra lowered her head and tried to avoid eye contact. Was he supposed to be in the mental ward? He was laughing to himself, and had a peculiar appearance. In the back of her mind, Tira giggled.

"I think he's pretty cute V-ra, hows about you?"

Taking another glance at him, the girl gave a small shrug. He wasn't bad looking, although a bit messy. His clothes had probably seen better days though. She hoped he didn't escape from the loonie bin, she'd had enough of those people as it was. Planting her elbow on the counter, Vierra leaned against her arm and closed her eyes. She ran a mental summary of her day through her head.

- Had a mental battle with a manifestation of her worst fears over the possession of her own body.
    - Was scolded by some strange man living in a clock tower.
    - Resorted to injuring herself to gain control.
    - Prepared to face a mentally unstable girl.
    - Found a crazy, sadistic nightmare instead who held a 14 year old boy hostage.
    - Knocked out said 14 year old boy. (*BA-DUMP*)
    - Fought with the crazy, sadistic nightmare.
    - Is now in the hospital waiting for 14 year old boy to wake up. (*BA-DUMP*)

Vierra let out a bitter chuckle. Maybe it was her that was going insane.

She wouldn't doubt it.

聞こえますか 僕の声が 君の事を そっと想う季節が続く

The lazy demon kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2014 11:30 PM
    Threads

Items: Bag, Comms device

Duo made his way through the Library and with luck on his side no one was

there. "Okay, just a few more feet and I'm out of this book infested place." He

continued to walk and just as he was making his way to the door he heard a

page of a book being turned. "Crap, just my luck to get caught huh." He

turned to the table and noticed that it was the weird lady with the bad hair

and ugly sunglasses. "Why is she here." he thought to himself. "and she's

staring right at me. Duo was stuck in a bind that he didn't know how to get

out of. "Uh Karn any help." He couldn't hear a thing through his comm link. "I

knew I didn't trust this place." He said staring back at the woman with the book.

I MADE IT.

Quotes: To be a man you must have honor and a penis (Shin-chan)

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Karn

Role: Guardian (?)
    Items: Pc, Comms device

"Duo?" Karn was worried, ""Yo Duo can you hear me." Karn was glancing at each of the screens. They had all suddenly died. Something was blocking att the information and comms. What ever it was it was fast and powerful. It didn't take Karn two guessed to figure out it was most likly a defensive Nightmare. He cursed and slammed his fist on the table.
    "Duo! DUO! Can you hear me damn it?" He cursed again. "Damn it man respond if you can?"

Hearing nothing Karn grabbed the comm and threw it across the room in anger. It hit the wall and fell to the ground a puddle of melted metal. Alround him the heat rose as his anger did. He looked up "You better damn well survive this thing and get back here Duo." He said in anger. Then without realising it he passed out and the room cooled down.

"Hello Duo." She smiled, "It's been a while."

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Silver Ribbon Four Leaf Clover Teal Ribbon
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2019 02:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aspirantgarde

(OOC: @Sols: it’s my pleasure to babysit Aiden, and I do believe he’ll give me less trouble than Piers gave you. @Minyrama: Sorry to keep you waiting with Aiden; it was a delay on my part alone, not on the part of Sols. Again, sorry for the delay).

Aiden
    Role: Feral
    Items: (Inside possessions bag placed beside the hospital bed) Parcels, tarot card, mint

Slowly, ever so slowly, colors began to fade into view, began to merge, began to make some modicum of sense to Aiden. He blinked once, but it didn’t help; he still couldn’t make out figures or make sense of any familiar objects around him. He blinked again. And again. Slowly, he made out the wall in front of him and, next, the television attached to the wall’s high upper-right corner. Next, he discerned that he was in a bed, and it was a bit difficult to move at first. As he tried, he noticed that he was a bit sore, as if he had been tackled or fell down a short flight of stairs—something to that effect, perhaps. The back of his head seemed to hurt the worse.

“Ohh…huh…hello?” he said, groaning more than truly speaking. In the strange way that dreams often operate, the dream he’d been having began to slowly come back to him moments after waking from it. He could barely remember it, but he knew that in his dream he’d been having a riveting conversation with a highly intelligent woman from far away—a distant land, perhaps—who harbored an unusual phobia of turkeys. She had said things that made him believe that she had an uncanny knowledge of himself, though she barely knew him. He couldn’t remember much more; her face was never clear, and he couldn’t discern what she looked like, save for the fact that she was almost as tall as he was.

Then, just as slowly as reality became clearer in his vision, the colors moving to the proper objects in the room, Aiden began to recall a few images from hours ago. Besides the Daycare, he remembered Egie and Miss Vierra, and…strangely, nothing else. What had happened? The unexplained blank spot in his memory didn’t bother him very much when he realized that he had in fact gone on a date (however curious) with a cute young girl with remarkably light hair and had seen Miss Vierra the same day. Egie! That was her name. He blushed, but wasn’t sure which female—Egie or Miss Vierra—was making the blood run to his cheeks more.

Suddenly, as if that thought was attached to his next one, he realized where he was—a hospital room. Again.

“Whoa…how am I gonna explain this to Mom?” Aiden said out loud, genuinely dreading the very thought of his mother’s very likely reaction to yet another call from the hospital. His words, unlike the feeble groan he’d made a few moments earlier, attracted attention from the nurse that was placing the things he’d had on him (the parcels, tarot card, and mint) in a plastic bag for safekeeping beside his bed. Her back being turned to him, she suddenly turned around in a bit of surprise. Quickly, a smile formed on her face.

“Awake now, are we?” she said in a particularly maternal manner. This particular nurse had not seen Aiden during his previous visit to the hospital, or she would certainly be more concerned over his return.

The nurse was around middle-age, and seemed to be as nice as her voice implied. Aiden immediately felt more comfortable and replied, albeit slowly, “Yeah; and…um, Miss, this may sound strange, but…uh, how did I get here?”

The nurse retained her kind smile and said, “A woman out front brought you here, dear; I’ll go get her right now.” And with that, she walked out of his room and to the counter at the main part of the particular hospital floor, searching for the woman she’d seen bring Aiden in.

A woman? A woman! Not a girl, like Egie, so it must be...Miss Vierra! Though it would be so nice to see Egie, too...

Not wanting to get his hopes up, Aiden waited patiently to see who the woman was who had been so kind to see that he received medical attention. He believed it had to be Miss Vierra, and that thought caused him to blush again.

It wasn’t difficult for the nurse to find her; she had been diligently standing in the same spot, it seemed, that the nurse had seen her in earlier. A new gentleman was standing nearby, but that was about the only other change in the scene. Just before she spoke, the nurse was fairly sure she’d seen the young, handsome man look quickly at the woman and then away again, causing her to smile in amusement before she spoke to the woman.

“Excuse me, ma’am,” the nurse said, still with a maternal tone of voice, “but the boy you brought in has awoken, I’m glad to say.”

===
    (OOC: Christine, I know you’re still on hiatus, so I’m going to improvise a bit here to get Cerise to find Yorick; you can still have Chinatsu answer Cerise’s questions later, if you like. Also, if you’re still on hiatus later on, I’m going to mod a bit if you don’t mind, and take Chinatsu with Cerise to wherever Yorick and Cerise choose to go, presumably HQ)

Cerise
    Items: Guardian radio, cell phone

It was getting late.

Is Casanova still recovering? I should check on him…

“Chinatsu, hold that thought; I think I need to check on Yorick. I haven’t seen him since we got here; be right back, okay?” She smiled before getting up from her chair and walking to the door. Hoping that the verbally abusive medical personnel wouldn’t make another appearance in lieu of her absence, she closed the door behind her and began to make her way to the counter to ask where she could find Yorick. Fortunately for her, he was already there.

Ahh, that explains why he’s here, she thought, noticing the young woman nearby.

Not wanting to wear out his Casanova moniker, she chose a different one to employ, her voice ringing with humor but also laced with delight to find him seemingly recovered, at least to a large degree.

“So there you are, Lothario,” she said, laughing a bit to herself. “Glad to see you’re doing better. I can almost say the same for our friend…” she frowned a bit on this point, and then continued, “but, it’s safe to say she’s ready to go as well.” Though Chinatsu was still in relatively poor condition, Cerise was sure that she’d recover much more comfortably (and thus much more swiftly) at HQ, though she couldn’t say anything about that in front of civilians.

===
    Piers
    Items: Guardian radio, cell phone, paper and pen (both inside jacket)

"Won't you come in then, Sir."

Had Piers’s nervousness been lessened, he would have probably caught the acrid nature of Marianna’s response. Yet, as things stood, he was almost paranoid with the realization that his every move was likely being monitored, as the sudden call that Francis had received just moments after seeing him had proven. To complicate matters, he was starting to develop deeper feelings of sympathy for Madeleine. Whereas he’d harbored these genuine feelings for her well-being ever since his initial encounter with Jigsaw where he had seen her plight at the hands of her aunt and uncle with his own eyes, the feelings were now bordering on empathy within his mind. Instead of merely being an objective, she was a scared little girl lost and captive in the mansion of a mysterious entity.

At least, this is the “Madeleine” Piers assumed existed; she could, after all, be quite comfortable. Yet, Piers’s devotion and commitment to her rescue was deepening, a usual phenomenon that accompanied him on most of his missions, and the same phenomenon that he had been scolded over by Cerise in the past, and Karn in the present, as Karn had done much to bail him out of tight spots this commitment placed him in, along with Duo, though Duo was less harsh in his judgment of the actions that Piers called “innovative” and Karn called “foolish.”

Perhaps it was thoughts of devotion that led his mind to wander to Glaiza; at any rate, they certainly came to rest upon her, and the thought of her voice and, as Piers had discovered more recently, her touch, worked as a curious kind of solvent to his anxiety. Though his nervousness remained, it was greatly lessoned, and he walked inside with the most resolve he had mustered since discovering the answer to Jigsaw’s latest clue.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

" It's me Rod. Put the bat down, no one here will hurt you."Meril kept the bat close and her stance firm with her elbows out for a strong swing. She never played that much baseball in her life but she watched a bit of it from games she attended and from tv.

"I don't know anyone named Rod. And how do I know any of you won't hurt me?" Meril was very cautious when it came to strangers. When they looked suspicious, she was ready to fight them off in case they were to attack her.

" It would be better if we leave her alone. She's lost her memory and it'll be hard to say when she will get them back." Meril looked at the being and then put the bat on her shoulder.

"What do you mean I lost my memory? Everything is still intact." Meril looked at them curiously and wondered what they were talking about.

" This is most troubling. Moir come with us for the time being until she can get her memories back. I know it will be hard for you but you must be strong." Meril watched as the ghostly being had a grim expression upon her face. She wondered who that being was but let it go since she didn't know who or what she was. Meril watched as they headed towards the door but then, they stopped.

" Oh yeah I just remembered something. Consider yourself single for the time being." Meril leaned her head towards her left shoulder and wondered if they were actually together. She watched as they left and headed towards there own place. Meril sighed and went back to put the bat where it belonged. She looked out the window and then her shoes. Meril got herself a thin hoodie and tied her shoes tight. She snickered and then knew that the buildings in the night were gonna be a challenge for her. Meril ran out the door towards the various buildings at which she could climb and be free.

Moir watched as Meril acted so strangely to them. She shook her head and finally knew that Meril didn't remember any of them especially her. Moir thought she would have been the last one to have been forgotten. They had known each other for years and many years as in since Meril was very young. Moir walked with Ozman, Zen and Rod. She knew she would have to leave till Meril would regain her memories and as Zen had said, it would take time before she would remember again who they were. Moir looked once more at Meril to remember the face of a girl who was now a complete stranger to her as well. A few tears ran down her face but she wiped them off her cheeks before any one of the men would notice. Farewell Meril. When you remember who I am, I hope to see you again. Moir was brought to Ozman's place. She had layed down on the floor and stared at the ceiling. Moir still wondered what had Meril said when they were both looking at each other in the mirror. She had dozed off for a few minutes and then, the thought had clicked in her mind. Moir snapped her fingers loudly. She asked: Who are you? She began to guess that Meril began to lose her memory when she was unconscious along with her. Moir had come to the conclusion it had began when she stepped into a room and had looked into the mirror.

Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information