AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Thread: RPG: Nightmare Hunt (A Supernatural/Mystery RPG)

Threaded View

Member desidoodle07 has a brilliant future desidoodle07 has a brilliant future desidoodle07 has a brilliant future desidoodle07 has a brilliant future desidoodle07 has a brilliant future desidoodle07 has a brilliant future desidoodle07 has a brilliant future desidoodle07 has a brilliant future desidoodle07 has a brilliant future desidoodle07 has a brilliant future desidoodle07 has a brilliant future desidoodle07's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Wolf
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-03-2013 05:06 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: RPG: Nightmare Hunt (A Supernatural/Mystery RPG)

Role: Feral
    Items: none

“Three assumptions,” he simply said, holding up one finger. “One: you know some of our lingo, which means that you’ve had some contact with either us or someone who knows us.” Had she learned those words from Charlie or Aiden? He didn’t know, but at least this whole thing wouldn’t be completely new to her. He held up two fingers now. “Two: You have a nightmare of your own. Otherwise, I wouldn’t have been called here.” He lifted a third finger. “And three: you don’t like us.” He kept his hand up. “I’d like to know the reason behind my third assumption.” He waited a few seconds before speaking again, this time putting down his hand.

“All of these assumptions are more than plausible. So, tic for tac? You give me an answer, and you get to ask me a question—any question—and I’ll give you one. We both know that walking away simply isn’t the answer. For instance, look at the dog—carefully, I mean. You see just as well as I that he’s not simply a dog, right? You have one of these as well, though I can’t see it.” He left out the fact that Charlie, indeed, could see it, but perhaps she already knew that. “For everyone’s sake, I think it’s best you talk to us. From my experience, nightmares don’t always play by the rules, and there are a lot of people in this town that might unfortunately end up as the casualties of those broken rules if we don’t do our job. So, let me restate the question: what’s your problem with us?”

Clarissa rolled her eyes and put a finger up in a sassy manner. "One, yes I have. Their names are Charlie and Aiden. They, however, failed to mention that they SHOT ME!"

She held up a second finger, "Two, apparently I do considering they wouldn't shut up about it!"

Then she put up her third finder up in frustration, "Lastly, of course I don't like any of you! I got shot, frightened, scared, and your so called comrades chased me all over town!"

With anger in her tone and her fists tightening, she wanted to run again. "I have been knowing this dog was not a real dog. I knew the whole time he was a nightmare."

The voice cooed, "Let me get rid of them for you."

"Enough!" Clarissa growled more to the voice than the male, "Leave, Piers, I can handle myself."
    Last edited by desidoodle07; 01-07-2013 at 06:15 PM.

Thread Information