AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 96 FirstFirst ... 32 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 52 92 ... LastLast
Results 1,026 to 1,050 of 2393

Thread: RPG: Nightmare Hunt (A Supernatural/Mystery RPG)

Senior Member Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Grey Ribbon Silver Ribbon L Laptop
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2013 08:48 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

(OOC: What's this about Somnia? Lol, we're so mean to old people.)

Theo
    Role: Feral
    Items: $15.01, Tarot Card

- "...None of your business."

Theo turned to look at Harue, taken aback by the iciness in his tone. His question elicited an even worse response than what he had intended to prevent. But he knew overreaction to a small remark meant a sensitive spot had been touched. Where did Harue live before, what kind of life did he have there and why was the mere mention of it enough to make him apprehensive?

Theo smiled. He could sense, taste Harue’s fears. And all Nightmares relish in people’s fears. But the kind that Harue had was so similar to Aiden's; it nourished the Nightmare. Theo's soulless eyes momentarily lit up with a sadist’s delight as he watched Harue fidget uncomfortably. He even moved further away as if frightened by Theo. Harue was like a vulnerable puppy struggling to get away as it was fondled against its will. Theo’s fingers twitched, longing, desiring to pet him.

But Theo quickly took a fierce hold of his senses and forced himself to turn and look out the window. Harue must not see his smile.

“I’m sorry, Harue.” His voice softened, “If it was something I said, I didn’t mean it.”

The taxi pulled over by the hospital gates. Theo took out five dollars and handed it to the driver, with no concern at all if it was too little or too much. Then he opened the car door on his side and made a show of shakily trying to get on his two feet. If Harue still did not help him, Theo would let himself fall to the ground. It was a detestable thing to do. But by doing this, perhaps Harue could forget about what had transpired between them.

Items: $10.01, Tarot Card
    Last edited by Solsaiden Hel; 12-18-2009 at 08:52 AM.

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Role: watcher
    Items: inhaler

Melinda sended one more scorning look to nerisa, she did not trust the female much. Throwing the tissue in the paper basket she followed pierce out of the apartment and into the card. she buckled herself in while being mindfull of her wounds "pierce there was something off with mark, the rest of the vision was clear but mark was blurred as if he was scratched out or something" she looked at him "i would say it was braindamage but why was mark alone unclear then and not the vision itself". She wasent sure if pierce had a answer but asking could not hurt.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Silver Ribbon Four Leaf Clover Teal Ribbon
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2019 02:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aspirantgarde

Role: Guardian
    Items: Guardian radio, cell phone

As Melinda got in, Piers nodded towards the back seat so she could see that Ika was with them and, likely, drained from a fight. He didn’t seem to have any open wounds at any rate. “What happened, Ika?” he asked. “Either way, I’m getting you to the infirmary.”
    He was relieved that he could now talk freely again without fear of being overhead by an outsider. The freedom seemed to allow his thoughts to race in his mind as well. He thought about the fact that he had let Sigataph loose on the citizenry and, even though it didn’t seem that she was intent on harming anyone in particular, he couldn’t excuse the action. Also, for all intents and purposes, he’d left an unconscious Landy in the hands of a stranger. It was safe to say, at the moment, that he hated himself; or perhaps it was more accurate to say that he hated his inability to change those things bringing guilt to his mind.

Looking at Melinda increased his guilt. In less than a week, she’d been injured twice while under his care. Her burns might not be intense enough to demand medical attention, but he wanted to have her visit the infirmary just in case. Before he told her, she began speaking about her vision, leading his thoughts in a new direction.

“You say Mark’s image was blurry, and undefined? Hmm…I honestly don’t know what to make of this, but…if there’s anyone who knew Mark backwards and forwards, we both know it was Karn. Let’s run this by him, Melinda. And…”

His tone grew more somber as he switched subjects. “Melinda, I’m sorry you got hurt back there. It seems that’s been happening a lot around me lately. I want to take you to the infirmary, and we will rest at HQ. Ika needs to get there as well. I know it seems like we didn’t get far today, but we—I—can’t pursue a case without getting you at least some degree of medical attention. We could both use some sleep as well.”

Piers parked and opened Melinda’s door. “Time to get to the infirmary, Melinda; we’ll make a fresh start of it tomorrow.” Then he opened the back door and picked Ika up in the same manner he had in the stairwell. “You too, big guy…to the infirmary,” he said in a grunt-like manner.

Senior Member Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2010 05:14 PM
    Threads

Items: Guardian radio, Sword handle

Ika laughed at the weight joke that piers had made.His body was numb he could feel it. Once they got back to the car, he was sprawled out on the back seat. He looked around to notice melinda come out." i guess i over did it." he laughed the best he could." i'll never take jace that lightly again."

Ika laughed a bit. he had never been cared for before. He liked the fact that he could, but he felt bad he was wasting there time. it was no excuse for what he had done. as they walked along he decided to ask." Did you guys find any info on what you were looking for?"
    Last edited by Keisai; 12-18-2009 at 12:47 PM.

Never Give In, Never Give up.

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Items: inhaler

Melinda looked scornfull at Ika and turn so she was looking at him "you should not try to take on a nightmare you can't handle idiot". Her voice was light though clearly revealing she was partly joking, she was stupid enough to jump on a fire nightmares back afteral. she sat back and nodded at pierce his answer "i just hope we wil not open old wounds with mentioning mark". Melina and karn had never been on a really friendly level, she could understand it though mark had died protecting a watcher.

guardian hq

melina walked into the infirmary and showed her hands, the nurses let out a sqeuk of surprise and ran her over with qeustions and reactions "what did you do? someone get the burning cream, you get a new shirt how are you feeling futher? no troubles with your lungs? You poor thing you do not have any luck do you? I am gonna kill pierce when i see him!" she was quickly changed in diffrent clothes and her burns were treated and snickered at the eldest nurse reaction about killing pierce. after a few minutes al the nurses left except one who examined her black area's and sighed as she poked "the nerves are dead" she straightend and grabbed a pill and some water "this wil help you sleep". Melinda shrugged and swallowed the pill and laid down in the bed. The nurse turned off the light and sought out pierce "she wil be fine some her nerves in her fingers and hand have been burned to badly she wont be able to feel with them anymore" she gave him the chart "and watch out for nurse chelsea she wants to kill for the state you brought her in" she chukled and walked away.

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Silver Ribbon Four Leaf Clover Teal Ribbon
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2019 02:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aspirantgarde

Items: Guardian radio, cell phone

Piers only carried Ika a small distance away from the car, and allowed him to try walking the rest of the way. As he did, he responded to Ika’s question.

“Funny you should ask. We didn’t find any leads, no. But I did meet an editor with the Town Tribunal, and that’s not a total waste, seeing as how clues are turning up in the paper recently. But, she’s a lot more capable than most of the paper’s staff. Her name’s Nerisa. If she questions you, you’d better be ready with believable answers.”

He could’ve added that Nerisa had a way of looking at you that made you feel like a specimen on an examination table, but they made it to the infirmary before he chose to elaborate.

As he awaited a diagnosis on Melinda, Piers walked to a nearby tech and spoke with him a bit.

“He’s sleeping, I’m pretty sure,” the tech told Piers. Piers had asked him where he could find Karn.

“Right,” Piers said, thanking the tech for his time. Just then, a nurse walked up to him and gave him the status on Melinda. As she walked away, Piers feared that he had underestimated the damage done to Melinda’s hands. Did she mean that Melinda would only temporarily have no feeling in her hands? A cold sweat broke out across his forehead as the potential for that type of injury set in his mind. The feeling was much worse than the threat the older nurse had given Piers, as that was certainly not the first time she’d been angry with him. The question remained: would Melinda regain the feeling in the spots that were so badly burned?

He knew the staff would put Melinda to bed soon, and Ika might have to stay in the infirmary for the night as well. Karn was already asleep, he’d been told. Thus, Piers decided to head to the aerie to sleep.

Before he practically fell over on the bed he thought of Landy and how she must be doing, worried over Melinda’s injuries again, and then, slowly, his mind settled on Glaiza. It wasn’t hard; she always had a certain way of captivating his thoughts. Or was it because he could see, from the aerie’s dome above, Venus and Vega shining brightly in the night sky? Those were his last thoughts as he fell into a sound sleep.

Senior Member Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ikazuchi laughed at the fact that this Nerisa person looked at people like a specimen. Once they reached the infirmary, a nurse came up to him."Alright let's see the damage."Ika pulled his Coat off, then his shirt,There were bruses all along his body some cuts that looked like they could need stitches."my goodness, how did you get hurt this badly?" Ika laughed then bent over a bit." Ohh..... I just met and old friend.""Well i'm going to have to have you stay here to night, I need to patch up the stitches." Ika let out a little laugh again." alright then.

A little time had past and he was wrapped around the waist and some across the chest, to hold the stitched in place. He had a few patches on his face. The nurse asked if he need some medicine."No i'm fine." he laid down and looked up at the lights, he had always seen these lights. he started thinking about his past. soon enough he was out cold.

Trojan.FlyStudio.I i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-10-2012 03:53 AM
    Threads

Nerisa
    Items: Photo

Nerisa straddled her arms on her hips, actually letting out the "editor" aura she's been trying to suppress all this time. It slightly peeved her that she was found out, but she thought of it as a minor lie unworthy of speculation. It was something she said to protect herself from strangers knowing details about her.

“Is this true, Nerisa? If so, why couldn’t you tell me you were an editor?

"Because I'm a humble person." sarcasm dripped off the response, "I don't owe anybody the truth about my personal affairs. But if you must know, normal people don't really know what an "Editor" is. I use the word "columnist" or "reporter" because people instantly connect to it. Is it really that big of a deal if I tell you I'm a plumber?"

That was partly true, of course, but another reason would be to mask Nerisa's little "extra-curricular" investigation. The sudden turn of events obviously annoyed Nerisa that she didnt catch the other half of Piers' response.

"I'm sorry, what?"

“As Melinda said, we have to leave soon. And, to answer your question about Mark…well, it wouldn’t be too hard for him to find out much about a ‘Nerisa’ working at the town paper, would it? I mean, what’s the likelihood of someone else having your name?”

"YES, but at this day that the EDITOR Nerisa is actually in this house, at this moment, talking to you? Conveniently, Mark just remembered an editor named Nerisa and that editor lied about her position. And he TOLD YOU? I mean, what are the chances a conversation like that ever happening? And in a span of five minutes? Look! Her hands aren't even fully dry! I don't th--ARGH."

Nerisa paced around the room chewing on her thumb. These people. These people are dangeous. They are. Especially Piers. He's... he's got this ability to gain a person's trust. And by far, a talent most alarming it is.

It's the dress jacket, isn't it?

“Now, as I said…I’ll still be open with you. Let’s try ‘openness’ as a new policy between us, shall we?”

See? And there he goes offering me a white flag. Who knows if he would be telling the truth? I'm not too good with truces. I always end up losing. Nerisa tried to calm her nerves down. There was nothing to lose anyway, if Piers was lying, she should expect it, after all, she knew nothing about the guy except the skin-deep details, and the fact that he stands with his feet in a 45 degree angle, a clue of some military upbringing. She nodded slowly, not bringing her eyes up.

“SuraCorp…so, it seems you know about them. Then perhaps you know about their latest sleep-inducing drug, ‘Somnia’? Turns out the FDA didn’t realize how habit-forming the drug was…”

“Well,” he continued, “another side-effect of the drug concerns hallucinations. Some patients have been reported to lash out with physical violence at loved ones. Others have become uncharacteristically cruel in terms of speech. In the most extreme cases…and also recent ones…some have set fires in their hospital rooms…”

Piers looked at Nerisa with a silent glance. The type of glance a stranger gives you when your zipper is open and they're too ashamed to tell you up front. So he's implying that--

“I saw the latter with my own eyes in the Psych ward…”

Nerisa calmed down almost instantly, digesting the information she retrieved from Piers.

Too easily, perhaps? After all, Piers actually laid the whole conspiracy in front of her like cookie dough. Who does he work for anyway? A rival company to SuraCorp? The police? Secret Service? Why would he know about SuraCorp and instantly give it the Press?

Without money... okay, so that's a first. Nerisa ammended. But it does make sense, now that you think about it. She remembered a law suite filed against SuraCorp a couple of years back. There was even a petition to close it down. The controversy died, though, and it doesn't leave much to the imagination why.

As Nerisa continued to feast on her poor thumb and on the plan needed to investigate SuraCorp, Piers went over to the coffee table and began to scribble something. He handed her a piece of paper with his cell number written on it and Nerisa couldn't help but stare at the thin, measly scrap of paper that actually took more worth than Nerisa could ever give.

He looked back over to Landy. “I want to stay ‘til she recovers, but…you heard the first lady, right? So, will you stay with her?”

Nerisa nodded absent-mindedly. She was still staring at Piers' number, fighting the rising feeling of trust. He's an idiot to give me his cell. Nerisa scoffed at it.

Piers left with the close of the door, Melinda shooting her a snide glare before leaving. Nerisa sneered at the girl's turned back. Foreigners with fancy accents. Tsk.

Nerisa found herself still glaring at Piers number after they've already left, a flood of thoughts overcoming her mind. SuraCorp, the incident at the Hospital, Somnia, The psych ward, hostile patients, burns..

And then something in Nerisa's mind clicked. A huge forbidding hand of knowledge slapped her, like a faucet turning off from an already full tank.

The fresh burn on Piers' face... cannot be from any of the hospital patients...

...Because Piers himself mentioned he has been on extended leave.

++
    Harue
    Role: Guardian (trainee)
    Items: GPS, notes, radio

“I’m sorry, Harue.” His voice softened, “If it was something I said, I didn’t mean it.”

Harue felt guilty at Theo's apology. It wasn't his fault he had to ask. He just wanted to strike a conversation. Harue didn't turn around, though, still torn between the feeling of his past and present. He was about to mention his abrupt rudeness and express his regrets, when the taxi door opened and Theo tried to get out without his help.

Harue quickly opened his taxi door and ran round back to assist Theo.

"Don't be stupid." he said, failing to hide his concern, "You're injured. You shouldn't go on by yourself."

Harue thanked the taxi driver and carried Theo towards the Hospital Lobby. Once inside the premises, he looked around for a nurse or a personnel who can help them get Theo admitted.

"Excuse me, my friend just had a motorcycle accident--" he began. No sooner had he said this that a nurse instantly appeared with a wheelchair and another nurse took Harue by the arm. She began asking him a barrage of questions about Theo and himself, most of which he didn't know or wasn't in the position to say. The nurse gave up after what seemed to be his 50th "I'm not sure" respone and opted to hand him several pieces of paper he had to fill out. He was given forms identifying Theo and himself. Fortunately (or not), he has forgotten his pen--

"Wait... it broke in Sir--uhm--in Karn's hand this morning." Harue sighed.

Harue looked around for a pen, or somebody willing to furnish him with one. He wasn't sure which room Theo was carried to, but he was sure to find it once he asked. He knew that patients who need immediate attention will be placed somewhere in the first floor.

Harue walked around the lobby trying to find a working pen. He saw a middle-aged woman standing by a desk, writing on a form similar to Harue's. He stood next to her to wait his turn, careful not to look too annoying or creepy. The woman took glances from him from time to time, sometimes it was accompanied with a social smile, sometimes it was wary. Harue sighed.

The pen was attached to the table by a thin slip of garter. The woman wore a frame of dark hair on her head, and as she passed him the pen, Harue couldn't help but think she reminded him of somebody he knew.

Harue smiled back at the woman and began to fill out the form.

Patient's name:

Theodore Hayes

No sooner had the gartered pen scrape off the teeth of the sheet of paper did Harue feel a cold hand grab his wrist. Dark soulless eyes stared at him with manic concern, filled with the right helping of hysterical sadness.

"Th--is patient." The woman started, obviously trying to control her voice from breaking down. "Take me to him."
    Last edited by i_say_sabotage; 12-19-2009 at 10:45 AM.

It is hard to say there is a reason for being anywhere
    Even if you retrace your steps

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads

OOC: Styx and Dizzy are one in the same, Dizzy just looks like Ozman's sync.

Role: Vagrant
    Items: N/A

" Dizzy, you know just as well as I do that you didn't seal me away." Ozman said in his mind, " You said that to scare them didn't you?"
    " I'm a very good actor and you know that." Dizzy said, " I know I couldn't seal you away because you allowed me to take control of your whole body."
    " Yes it's true, we've reached our maximum power right Styx?" Ozman asked, " I'm surprised that you and Dizzy get along."
    " Well, we have become one but Styx's personality still come out sometimes." Dizzy said, " Don't give me that look, Ozman, of course he gets out all the time."
    "Styx was the very first friend I had until you were born from mine and Styx's anger and rage." Ozman said with a serious look, " But that has changed since you fought my two sons."
    " Yeah, yeah, whatever..." Dizzy said trying to change the subject, " I'm going to sleep so get up already."
    Ozman woke up and saw Meril and Moir arguing about what to do with Rod and Zen. He smiled as he got and jumped into a tree without them noticing.
    " Dizzy, help them for me." Ozman said as Dizzy appeared.
    " Fine but after this you owe me and Styx another fight." Dizzy said transforming into Styx.
    Styx appeared before Meril and Moir and hissed. He laid down and motioned one of them to put Rod on his back. He figured he would have to talk to them eventually so why not start now?
    " Meril or Moir, put one of them on my back and I will help take them wherever you need to take them." Styx said still motioning one them to put one of them on his back.

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

Senior Member Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Theo

A wheelchair. Nobody even asked for his consent. An exasperated expression crossed Theo’s face as they deposited him onto a wheelchair. Wasn't there anyone, anyone at all, who gave even one iota of concern for the patient’s opinion?

- "Wait... it broke in Sir--uhm--in Karn's hand this morning."

His interest piqued. Sir… Karn? Who could Sir Karn be? The ‘Sir’ honorific probably mean it was someone Harue answered to. Interesting… so Harue was some sort of employee? Of what?

Theo’s eyes followed Harue as he wandered around the lobby. For some reason, the guarded way the boy carried himself amused the Nightmare. He was so wary of others’ proximity to his body. He smiled until he watched Harue approach a frail-looking woman. She had familiar dark hair that reached to her back and a thin frame that shivered occasionally. Theo’s eyes widened in recognition.

He cursed. He put a hand on his face. For this exact reason he had always worn a mask. The clamorous scene Theo had so diligently avoided for years will now tumble down upon him. Harue wasn’t looking. This could be his chance. Theo stood, no longer caring about keeping the show up. He had to find Aiden fast and return to him. But it was too late. The woman looked past Harue when he stood up, her eyes attracted by his movement. She saw him.

“Theodore!” She cried with all the might of a mother who had not seen her son in years. Theo froze like a deer flashed with headlights. Viane Hayes, mother of two, dropped the bag she carried and ran towards Theo. She spread her arms wide and hugged him tight.

Theodore! Theodore!” Theo was about a head taller than the sobbing woman. She cried on his chest, “My son! My son! You’re… you’re alive!” she choked, “I thought … you were lost… Theodore, oh Theodore…”

Already hospital staff and patients were casting them curious looks. But it was a mother-son moment after all and they knew better than to interrupt such an emotional affair. Theo gritted his teeth in frustration. All this trouble because of a broken bike. Francis is a dead man.

“It’s… it’s all right now, mother.” He said, placing his hands on the back of her head. She was still crying, mumbling incoherent words of love that fell on apathetic ears. “Here I am. I’m fine…. Perfectly fine… don’t cry. Don’t cry now…”

Viane looked up from sobbing on his chest, “Where have you been all this time, Theodore? Four years. Four years I thought you were dead or kidnapped. Didn’t I raise you well? Do you hate me, Theodore? Why did you leave for so long?”

Aiden is right, as usual, about many things. His mom is nuts. But Theo is not. He had already prepared for this scene long ago. He knew exactly what to say and do.

“I went away to protect you, mother.” He whispered into her ear, “There are many, many bad people in the world. Father, for instance. I had to leave so they won't hurt you and Aiden. I’m sorry.” he caressed her hair, “I’m sorry you had to go through too much. But this is for the best…. I’ve been watching you all this time, mother. Always making sure no harm came to the two people I love the most.”

Viane hugged him tighter. “You should have warned me-! Why didn’t you tell me? I’m your mother, you can tell me everything! Who are they? What do they want?”

He sighed, “Because they would have traced me. They’re very intelligent, these bad people. They could have easily harmed you and Aiden and taken away everything we had. I had to leave for our sake. Where is Aiden? Is he all right? I want to see him.”

“Aiden…” she breathed, as if the name was unfamiliar to her, “Aiden is on this floor.”

“Take me to him.” She led him away. From the corner of his eye, Theo took one last look at Harue.

Aiden lay unconscious on a hospital bed. It was a room shared with three other people. One woke up and watched confusedly as Theo and the kid’s mom entered the room, creating quite a racket. A male nurse kindly followed to see if they would need anything.

“I don’t know what happened,” She shivered. She was so thin. “They found him on the park floor. They say he’s fine though. Just asleep. But I don’t believe them.”

Theo paused and then said, “Mother, you’ll have to leave us…”

NO!” She clutched at him tighter, like a child whose favorite toy was being taken away, “Stay with me! Don’t leave me! I’ve only just found you again. Son. My son. Stay…”

“Shh…” Theo crooned, stroking her hair, “… shh… don’t cry. Mother, you have to go home. Go home and protect us. They are after everything we have. So go back home, there's a good girl. Wait for me there. I still have business to attend to. After that, we can be together… for as long as you want me there. I promise."

“Promise…?” She repeated. He continued whispering to her until her sobbing stopped. The male nurse and the other patient strained their ears to hear, but heard nothing coherent.

"Mother... please do this for me, this one final thing. Then I’ll be chained to you and I’ll never leave again. I’ll take care of Aiden, trust me... I love you. Only you and Aiden and no one else... I’ll come back... I promise. So don't cry, all right? Good girl... now go...”

Finally, she took one last look at Theo. If her tears weren’t blurring her vision she would sense something odd, something different about her son. She wiped away at her face, took one last hug at a being she thought was Theodore, and left.

Theo shot a look at the male nurse. He got the hint and scurried away.
    Last edited by Solsaiden Hel; 12-21-2009 at 07:45 AM.

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Role:Vagrant
    Items: Cellphone

" Meril or Moir, put one of them on my back and I will help take them wherever you need to take them." Meril and Moir looked at each other. Moir looked at Styx and then at Meril.

"We should probably put Zen on him. Rod you can carry."
    Meril sighed and shrugged. Its always me doing everything and you doing nothing...She picked up Rod and carried him towards Styx and placed him on his back.

"Alright. I think we should head to my place. I have all the equipment to do first aid in case."

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Theo

To the Eskimos of Alaska, the stars are living beings. By some cruel twist of fate they are made to roam the heavens forever, unable to swerve from their paths.

To a Nightmare millions of miles away, that kind of life would be a blessing.

Now Theo was left alone with Aiden. He opened the window and collapsed into the chair next to it. What a tiring day. A cold wind blew in, ruffling his hair as if playing with it. Aiden shivered and made an uneasy moan but the Nightmare took no notice.

Theo knew the night had to end here, with him going back into Aiden. The Human must stay oblivious to his existence. The Nightmare painstakingly maintained it that way for years and it wouldn’t do to break the status quo. But for Aiden to stay in the dark, his task would have to wait. Theo was not eager to prolong the assignment. That man was not known for his patience and mercy.

… Or he could get Aiden to do it for him? Yes, that would be even better.

A picture book lay on the side table. Theo picked it up. The flourished name on the inside of the front cover said that it belonged to Viane Hayes. Theo visualized the mother, exhausted from a day's work, reading the story of friendship between a dog and a cat to her unconscious son. What had she been trying to do? Had she been hoping that her loving words could reach Aiden and somehow revive him from his death-like sleep?

Theo knew what Aiden would do. He would wake up and look at the book. He would realize it belonged to his crazy mother and wouldn’t want to read further. But he would take it around with him before going home. Theo picked up a pen from the side table and wrote a note on the inside of the cover page:
    Dear Aiden,

Reading is a beautiful blessing. Always take advantage of it. If you ask nicely, the nurses will let you borrow the newspaper.

Love, Mom

He closed the book and laid it back on the table. Theo took out the Tarot Card. The Fool. Perfect. He tucked it between the last and second to the last page. Then he placed the money under the book. That would cover Aiden’s lunch.

Theo sat back in the chair and raised his soulless eyes up to the night sky. He did not move for a while. He indulged himself, just for a moment, in the tranquility of the silent room. Venus and Vega shone brilliantly. A few other scattered stars paled in comparison. Because they would light up even in the deepest darkness, people revered the heavenly bodies as guides and symbols of hope for those who lose their way. These days, people lose sight of the stars because they let their worldly lights shine too brightly. Yet, Theo knew that back in that garden isolated from town, constellations upon constellations would conceal almost every inch of the darkness.

Do Nightmares become the shadows of stars after they died?

He stood up and walked beside Aiden’s bed. Theo looked down at his Human's sleeping form, watching his chest rise and fall with each breath. Brushing a lock of hair out of the boy’s face, the Nightmare smiled.

“You have hell before you because of me. So my sacrifice and greatest gift for you is your innocence. It will keep you safe.”

Theo placed both hands on the bed and pulled himself up. His body became intangible like a ghost's. He turned on his side and slowly fell backwards onto the boy. If he sensed Theo, Aiden showed no sign of it, except perhaps for a slight twitch of his brow. As his body started disappearing, Aiden took a deep breath as if absorbing his Nightmare. Then Theo was nowhere to be seen.

Aiden heaved a long sigh. He stirred, muttered something about a kitten's cute ears and continued his blissful slumber.

Crazy Personified janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Ouran Patch Manekineko
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2011 09:55 AM
    Threads

Role: Unrevealed
    Items: None

"Uh. Right. Mother? She's good." Yorick answered, not sure what to say, "Addicted to hair perms and sporting an unhealthy crush on Zac Efron?"

And now he's scared.

I'm sure this wasn't the family reunion that he had planned to meet his father.

FATHER, I'm still getting woozy on that one. How did I make this little bugger? And when? And how? And this is seriously weirding me out because how could I have made a son this old, at such a short time span?

This is not right! I must make a bigger effort in making sure that just because I did not know how this could possibly happen, a son is still a son! We need to bond totally like big time...

"So son, aren't you going to show me where you live?"

(OOC: Hey, Sab dude, I'm sorry for the lame replies, been really busy at the moment. Do forgive me!)
    ---
    "They called me mad, I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me." -Nathaniel Lee
    ---

---
    Being crazy only means I'm smarter than you
    ---

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ozman watched as Meril and Moir debated on who to put on Styx's back, he smiled but he felt one of the webs disappear. He figured it was the nightmare that disappeared because he felt the web he put on Meril. Ozman watched from a tree close to the three so hecould hear what they were saying.
    "We should probably put Zen on him. Rod you can carry."
    Ozman laughed when he heard that remark, he had to jump down and help them.
    " I'll help you also." Ozman said jumping down from the tree, " Meril and Moir, you girls are special people for putting Rod and Zen before yourselves."
    Ozman saw that Rod was placed on Styx's back and Styx was waiting for them to show him the way. He walked over to Zen and picked him up, carrying him over to Rod's sleeping form. Zen faded away and Rod shuffled a little bit.
    " I'll walk with you guys to your place, I'll make sure you get there very quickly." Ozman said gathering web from Styx, " I'll put this over Rod so no one can see him. So, are you girls ready to go?"

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Location- Landy's apartment
    Status- Night
    Role- Feral
    Items- N/A

Landy's Dream

Everything was fuzzy, clipped. Nothing fit together right. There was a face, but she couldnt see it because the sun was behind the womans head and directly in her eyes.

A woman's face. How did she know that? The woman had long black hair hanging in a braid over her shoulder, a soft pink scoop-neck blouse showing off the beautiful, pale creme skin of her neck and shoulders.

Her laugh was tinkling as she reached out a hand and tucked her hair behind her ear. She could feel herself laughing as the sun kissed the smile she was beaming at the woman.

Her memory cracked and someone was hitting her. She couldnt see the face again except for the eyes, which had fire in them as the large hand came down on her again.

She could hear screaming and crying somewhere else. Suddenly the beating stopped and the screaming and crying turned to yelps of pain. She relished the few moments of relief but the yelps suddenly stopped and the blows were turned to her again.

The fire seemed to burst from those demon eyes and through her veins. She could taste the blood in her mouth, feel it flowing freely down her skin.

One of the blows hit her in the head and the jolt shocked through her body and she couldnt supress a whimper. The next blows where harder than before but then the memory broke again and she was on the street.

She heard voices and knew she didn't know any of them. She could feel the concrete beneath her, the wet puddle she was lying in.

There was light, it burned her eyes through her lids. She tried to flinch away from it but she couldnt move. Then someone's voice was right next to her and the noise hurt her ears.

The voice was followed by a touch and the pain was so severe she couldn't stay concious any longer and she passed into darkness.

In the waking world

Landy's face twitched and she let a small whimper. Her brow creased and a tear ran down her face.

She rolled a little in her sleep and her face shifted to look at the ceiling. She let out the smallest gasp as she her lips moved without making a sound.

Silently, the words "Mom... dad..." escaped her as another small tear bunched in the corner of her eye before slipping between her lashes and falling down her cheek to disappear in her hair.

Sigataph's POV

Her skirts russled as they brushed the concrete. The night was slightly foggy and the dew seemed to condense on her dress.

She yawned as she rounded a corner. It was so boring and she had not seen hide nor hair of the one she was looking for.

It had not even occured to her, of course, that the person might not be from this town. Her search grew more and more tedious as the night wore on.

After scoring the whole of the town, she was left with one place to search. The slums. She let out a sigh as she took her first steps into the trashy, digenerated houses of people who had lost all hope.

She liked this place. It suited her. The disppair and loneliness that filled the air were like a fresh summer breeze to her.

Dark eyes peered out at her from darker doorways, suspicious and curious about this fine woman in rich clothes. No one approuched her, no one spoke to her.

Sigataph sucked in a breath of cool night air and let a smile brighten her mood. She needed a small spirit lifter for her to continue her long search for the one she thought would have the answers.

[OOC- Sigataph is looking for Jace! ]
    Last edited by Red&Stiletto; 12-23-2009 at 11:32 PM. Reason: Cause I bloody well felt like it!
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Role:Vagrant
    Items: Cellphone

" I'll help you also. Meril and Moir, you girls are special people for putting Rod and Zen before yourselves." Meril nodded at Ozman.

"Thank you. We put people in need before ourselves. I don't like seeing people helpless."

" I'll walk with you guys to your place, I'll make sure you get there very quickly. I'll put this over Rod so no one can see him. So, are you girls ready to go?" Meril and Moir both nodded.

"Well, we should hurry if we don't want to be seen. Unless we want a disguise so that we won't look so suspicious."

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Trojan.FlyStudio.I i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-10-2012 03:53 AM
    Threads

(OOC:I am announcing Day now. If there's anybody out there that would like to show any more events from the Night Status, please refer to it as a flash back.)

Yorick
    Role:Guardian

A tap on his forehead woke Yorick up from two grass skirted Hawaiian girls dancing on top of a jelly fountain, dancing to the beat of Omarion's Icebox. They inched closer and closer (sometimes they looked like green camels, sometimes like Scarlett Johannsson)--

The tapping on his forehead continued.

Yorick didn't open his eyes but he replied to the tapping with the most annoyed drawl he could pick from his morning breath.

"Whoever's tapping ought to be female or so help me I will roll over and fart."

"Is that so?" a loud voice suddenly boomed in his eardrums. Definitely not female.

Yorick opened his eyes and found his body a couple of inches off the floor and Mr. Big Burly Bouncer is holding him by the shirt. The scenery registered to him little by little, like a curtain of red drawing open for the first act of a play entitled: "Where Yorick gets a-beatin'". A Brutal Comedy.

He giggled at the thought, impressed by his creative thinking at such an early hour. He stopped himself when the fists around his shirt wound up a bit tighter.

"You think this is funny?" The bouncer snarled. Yorick knew this guy. Arty. Marky. Snarky. What? He knew this place. This is a bar not far off the Conifer beach, placed between the crevices of the shady south of the town.

"Arty, m'boy.." he began to speak. "Come on now! I'm a patron here. I'm one of your boys. Put me down."

"Yep, one of me boys, alright. But you almost got me fired last night 'Rick." he cried, obviously irritated. He dropped Yorick. "You owe me big time, man."

Yorick's feet landed on the floor and he almost lost his balance. His legs felt like the huge mound of jelly in his dream, minus the dancing camels/Hawaiian girls/Scarlett Johannsson medley. His head was spinning. He almost wished Arty didn't drop him.

The curtains were open, and he saw the bar trashed and tables upturned. Bottles of booze and cigar filters littered the ground, there were some patches of blood on the floor, torn clothing, teeth--

"Teeth?" Yorick checked his molars and found them in the right place. "What happened here, Arty?"

"My name's Maximillian, Yorick. I don't know why you keep calling me Arty." The beefy guy rolled his eyes. "And I can't believe how you can forget what happened last night."

Yorick scratched his chin. Not a clue. Not even a glimmer.

"The lady you came with left something for you." Arty handed him a torn notebook.

"A lady? Damn, I must be really whacked."

"You were. She knocked you out cold."

"She what?"

"She knocked you down." Arty repeated. "Dunno how she did it, but she did."

Gads, Yorick scratched his head. What the hell is up with all this? A woman knocking me down and me waking up to a trashed bar. Hmm.. Sounds like a Saturday.

"Actually, it's Monday today, Yorick. I dunno if you've realize your weird habit of whispering to yourself."

Yorick ignored him. "Did you just say MONDAY?"

"Yes, yes I di-"

"Holy sh--" Yorick sped out of the cluttered bar towards the bus stop. His first day as a Guardian and he's late.

"Yep, it is Monday."
    Last edited by i_say_sabotage; 12-26-2009 at 01:02 PM.

It is hard to say there is a reason for being anywhere
    Even if you retrace your steps

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: Let's just say we made it to Meril's home.....

They arrived at Meril's house and stopped at the front door.
    " I guess this is where I leave." Ozman said looking at Styx, " Styx you know what to do."
    Ozman walked away from the house leaving Meril, Moir, Styx, and Rod at the front door. He waved good bye and continued walking.
    " Once I know Rod is settled I'll leave and go after Ozman." Styx said putting Rod on the ground, " He'll wake up in a few hours."
    Styx began climbing the walls of the house checking if anyone was inside. After he finished he shook his saying that no one was inside.
    " Shall we go in?"

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ika woke up, He looked around to notice that Melinda was in the room."Did she stay over night?" He said under his breath. He noticed his shirt was off and he was covered in bandages. He put his shirt back on as he looked around." I wonder...." He looked around to notice it was really early he deiced to walk out of the place and look at the HQ. As he did He took a step and noticed his legs were just as badly hurt. He fell over. "Damn it." He rolled over on his back and looked up at the ceiling.
    Last edited by Keisai; 12-26-2009 at 06:24 PM.

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Karn

Role: Guardian (?)
    Items: none

With a stretch and a yawn Karn opened his eyes slowly. He rubbed the sleep from them and then looked around. He wasn't sure why he had just decided to fall asleep with his clothes on. He pushed the cover to the side and sat on the edge of his bed. Gray disapeared into mist against and gathered around his hands and feet. Despite now having a mechanical look they felt the same as flesh. Karn felt something else though and opened his hand to find a small comms device. He couldn't remember what it was for but then something clicked like he heard a name.
    He quickly stood up and made his way out the room. Forgetting to change into fresh clothes he began scanning through the corridors. He bumped into a tech.
    "Hey do you know where duo is?"
    The tech shook his head and karn kept looking.

Jace
    Sync: ????

Items: Guardian Radio

The sun was just peaking over the top of the run down buildings when Jace looked up. His new heavy cloak laid over his body. The orginal owner was not needing it. It covered him from head to toe, so that no one could see what he looked like. He laughed slightly to himself, at least he thought he did. He was sure he had. But he was tired, he hadn't slept. He hadn't needed to sleep. Sleep was a waste. Wasn't it? He couldn't remember. He stood up slowly. The left side of his felt weak as he pulled it off the cold stone wall. Guess that was what he deserved anyways.
    "A new day. New times." He voice sounded rough. He began to grin. His hand ran across his face wiping the cold sweat from it. He shuddered.
    "A new day?"
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Items: inhaler, bandages

Melinda yawned as she opend her eyes, her hands stung a bit and she was hungry. She needed to go the bathroom as wel so she slipped out of bed and into the infirmary bathroom. Two nurses came in, one tended to ika and the other looked at her wounds as she sat back on the bed. after wrapping her hands the nurse looked at her "we heard you retained your memory, the doctor wishes to do a catscan to make sure everything is alright". Melinda just nodded and followed her to the cat-scan room. she sighed as she laid in the machiene ánother day another research' she thought. The doctor looked at the active area's with disbelief "sir with these pictures she should be..". the doctor nodded "she should not be able to speak or see, someone get pierce" a young tech ran off as the doctor looked at the pictures where alot of area's were died off.

The lazy demon kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2014 11:30 PM
    Threads

Items: Cell phone, Guardian radio.

Duo woke up with full of energy. "I haven't had a sleep like that in a long

time." Duo went to the bathroom to brush his teeth and and freshen up. "I'm

going to the higher ups today might as well look the part." Duo began to look

through his closet to find something dressy to wear. "This is taking to long,

forget it they hired me for being me *I think* so I'll go as me." Duo put on a

pair of black jeans, a white t-shirt, a black trench coat, a pair of socks and a

pair of shoes. "Comfy is the best was to go." Duo said walking out of his room.

"Whoa, I almost forgot." He said walking back in his room picking up the comm

and put it in his ear. He went to look in the mirror. "Good you can't even tell I

have it in." Duo walked out of the room and closed the door behind him.

"When was the last time we went on a road trip king?" Duo waited for King's

reply. "Yeah it sure was Beijing because Karn was chased by a panda. Good

times good times, but this isn't one of those trips King we're going for

business." Duo said walking towards the front of the HQ. Duo looked at

king."Do't look at me like that I'm saying this for myself I just don't want to

make it seem like I have to tell myself that." Duo made it to the front and

pressed the PA button. "Umm Karn, If you are up come to the front and if you

aren't then WAKE UP and come to the front." Duo sat down in a chair "He'll be

here within a minute sleep or not Karn is a punctual person.

I MADE IT.

Quotes: To be a man you must have honor and a penis (Shin-chan)

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ika laughed, as one of the nurses tried to pick him up." you Sure are heavy, Sir." Ika got up, and looked at the nurse." Oh, Don't Call me sure please, Call Me Ikazuchi." He smiled. The nurse blushed then nodded and walked off.He Sat back down on his bed and picked up the radio. He spoke into the radio."Piers If you can hear this... I know how you feel about being hurt and crippled." He laughed and put down the radio.

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Karn
    Role: Guardian (?)

Items: none

A voice suddenly blurted out of the small device in his hand and Karn almost jumped.

"Umm Karn, If you are up come to the front and if you aren't then WAKE UP and come to the front."

It was Duo. It also meant that device was in fact a comms one. Good guess and good luck he didn't put it in his ear when Duo was shouting. Karn slipped it in place and it hid itself behind even his short hair.
    "Not a bad toy I wonder what the range is?"

Karn swiftly made his way to the front. Duo was relaxing in a chair waiting for him.
    "Hey you could at least dress for the occasion. HQ isn't going to let you just walk in scruffy like that. No amount of smiling will hide it." He joked as he met up with him. "And this device." he pointed to his ear, "When you get this done?"
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Crazy Personified janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Ouran Patch Manekineko
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2011 09:55 AM
    Threads

Role: Unrevealed

GLAIZA'S POV

"Glaizaaaa~.."

"Oh Glaizaaaaa~"

"GLAIZA!"

Owwch. The shouting inside my head isn't helping the humongous, pounding headache in my brain that seems to be boring a hole into my head.

"Apparently this is what a hangover feels like."

Hangover, how the heck did I get a hangover, I don't drink.

"And apparently, we can't hold our liquor either," Sean said, and I can almost see him shrugging nonchalantly, as if my pain meant nothing, all can be sacrificed for the sake of experiment.

"Of course not love, your pain means everything to me," Sean replied with a giggle, leaving the obvious afterthought lingering in the air, the more the better.

I sit up, and notice that I'm nowhere near the Teaberry. I had woken up somewhere I did not remember sleeping in again. It's been a while since this has happened, I'm almost relieved for the a semblance of regularity in my life.

I stand and lean on one of the tombstones. I wonder why, but the cemetery does not seem as scary so early in the morning. I don't bother trying to remember what happened the night before, I've tried it before, but I've never had an inkling of what happened to me after lights out, and Sean has never really been helpful in that arena.

I stay there for a while, just leaning.
    ---
    "They called me mad, I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me." -Nathaniel Lee
    ---

---
    Being crazy only means I'm smarter than you
    ---

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information