AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 96 FirstFirst ... 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 22 62 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Nightmare Hunt (A Supernatural/Mystery RPG)

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Silver Ribbon Four Leaf Clover Teal Ribbon
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2019 02:20 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aspirantgarde

Role: Guardian
    Items: Guardian radio, cell phone

Skitters receded from view as Piers inferred from Karn’s fall to the ground that his services would no longer be needed. Gray had vanished, and Seda was recovering inside the room. He was kneeling, the force from the charge carrying him to the floor when Karn rolled out of the room. Looking back to Seda who was more distant now, still in the archives, he said, “You okay?” Turning back to Karn, his concern quickly rose. What was going on with him? When he said he was going mad, perhaps he was being more literal…and serious…than Piers had wanted to imagine.

His concern was interrupted by a sudden realization. “Hey!” Piers called out to the nearest tech. “Don’t we have two armored cars here at HQ?” he asked quickly, a plan forming in his mind. “Yes, a twenty-foot one and a thirty-foot one. Why?” the tech responded. “Prep the twenty-foot one ASAP. Park it at the front door.” Piers responded while lifting Karn gingerly so as not to further injure his legs. Piers carried him over his shoulders, just as he had been taught in the military. Even smaller men could carry larger ones this way, using the skeleton for support at the shoulders and reducing muscle use. Also, it allowed Karn’s legs to dangle freely, being spared from potentially-damaging contact from being carried. “Seda, Duo,” Piers said quickly while picking Karn up, “If this happens again, the damage done to HQ could be catastrophic. I know Karn’s skill, and we’ve got to get him away from here. However…”

Piers suddenly stopped, his face becoming a bit tenser. “…however, I’m not going to abandon my friend. Something’s happened to him, and I’m going to try to figure it out. I deliberately chose the twenty-foot armored vehicle to deter Karn from bringing Gray out in such a confined space, so I should be fine. If he pulls a surprise, I’ll have to think of something else. My top priority is Karn right now, and I have to find out what’s happened to him.”

Piers turned before heading to the door, facing Seda. “Seda, I’m sorry. Just understand that this, right now, is not our comrade that we all know as Karn. Hopefully, I’ll return with our true companion. I need you and Duo to watch over HQ and see if the other Guardians show. My radio and cell phone will be on, so you can contact me. I’m taking the vehicle to the countryside, about ten kilometers away. Again, I’m sorry…and thanks.” With that, Piers exited the main door and walked down into the awaiting armored vehicle. Placing Karn in the back, he went to the driver’s side. “I’ll be driving alone,” Piers said to the driver who quickly exited without an argument. With that Piers drove quickly away from HQ with nothing but a sigh and a prayer on his lips. In all the commotion, he did not realize that Melinda had sent a message to him about leaving his house.

Bringing the vehicle to a halt, a hastily moving Piers opened the rear doors of the armored car and jumped inside, shutting the door but not letting it latch into place and not locking it. Only a small push would swing the door open, though it appeared to be closed. Skitters sat up front, the keys still in the ignition. His amorphous form seemed to blend with the seat itself, moving to and fro a little as he waited on a command. Those final touches were the last elements of Piers’s “contingency” plan that he hoped he would not have to use. Karn was sprawled out on the floor, his wheelchair still in HQ.

Piers walked over to him and knelt beside him. “Karn…what’s happened to you?” Either way, Piers intended to find out and save his friend, somehow, from the madness that plagued him, and doing so was clearly worth the risk he was taking.

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Location- Teaberry Coffee Shop
    Status- Morning
    Role- Feral
    Items- Bag, cat

Landy's sweet facade faltered as Jace continued to stab at her with words and jabs continued to miss their target. When he started to sing, even Landy was enthralled through her dislike.

The next moment, he had stopped singing. Her head felt fog-filled and things flickered slightly.

It felt like long, spindlely fingers were scratching through her brain, probing this way, finding nothing, turning back the other way, finding nothing. It felt like it was taking eternity for then to search her memories, her soul, every nook and crany of herself, though it was nothing but a spoonful of microseconds.

On and on they searched until they hit the wall. The inpenetrible wall at the back of Landy's mind that not even she had been able to get through. The fingers dug and scraped, feeling for a crack, a loose stone, anything to get to the other side.

There was no way in. They gave up, took one last sweep of her insides, and left.

Landy blinked a few times, the pain renewed. Her eyes made things disappear, reappear, disappear and reappear again. It had only been a second but she suddenly felt like she had been awake for years and needed a long, dreamless sleep.

When everything settled, she looked around. Jace looked satisfied. "I said my name was Landy. And my cats name is Miss Noir. Don't act like you dont understand just because you feel like bragging that your a good singer," said Landy through pursed lips.

She lifted her black coffee to her lips and took a seering hot gulp, swallowing slowly. It hurt her throat but numbed the pounded in her head and settled the empty stomach that hadn't eaten in almost 24 hours.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Crazy Personified janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Ouran Patch Manekineko
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2011 09:55 AM
    Threads

Role: Unrevealed
    Items: Apron

GLAIZA'S POV

The song starts playing in my mind.

Overwhelming all my senses and soon, everything feels heavy. Like there's some weight pressed on top of my mind, making everything hazy.

"Glaiza..."

I hear him. It's Xedo. He's alive! He's back!

"I gotta tell you something... You wanna know who killed our parents? Well... it's...---"

And then there was nothing.

SEAN'S POV

Sorry babe.

You won't be able to handle the truth just yet.

I force to overtake our body completely making it all mine. So this one deals with illusions. His is the illusion of the mind, and mine, well mine is the illusion of the world, stretching it, making it reality. The gears and mechanics are almost the same, except he works inside and I work outside. Also mine works pretty well when you want to use shadows to disembowel somebody.

"Jace, was it? Lookie here snotty kid, you wouldn't want to be acquaintances with me. Because I usually end up stabbing them, in the back or otherwise. However, I am interested in that nightmare of yours. So if you want to talk, banish this ridiculous illusion, because they do not affect me."

I stand up, still in Glaiza's form, stared daggers at the French Freaking Cat, promising to kill it someday, someday soon.

"I'll meet you tonight, at the park. Where we can talk freely, and if I don't like what I hear, you won't like what I'll do."

I let Glaiza's consciousness seep back in, as if she was just waking up from a dream, except that part that allows illusions in. I don't relinquish control of that just yet... There, there babe. Everything is back to normal... As normal as this twisted interesting world could be.

GLAIZA'S POV

And everything is back.

Except there's no Xedo.

Only the two customers, who haven't yet to finish the coffee.

And of course Ms. French Cat.
    Last edited by janajee; 07-29-2009 at 05:29 AM.
    ---
    "They called me mad, I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me." -Nathaniel Lee
    ---

---
    Being crazy only means I'm smarter than you
    ---

Senior Member Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Green Tea
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2012 09:42 AM
    Threads

Items: None

When the creature vanished into mist and fog, Seda felt the ground rushing up to meet her then a hard thud. Her head hit the wall she had been pinned against, causing her to black out for a few seconds. Vidar, who had been trying to get himself out of the pile of papers and files, vanished as well.

"Oh frig," Seda murmured as she began to regain consciousness. "What the hell just happened?" Propping herself up on her good arm, she tried to take a look at her surroundings. Slowly, the archives room came into focus, along with the flurry of techs running about in an attempt to save the carefully organized files. When Seda tried to stand, a sharp jab of pain shot up her right leg and she collapsed back on the ground.

"Dammit," she growled, pushing her hair out of her face and inspect her right foot. Her sole was red, as if she had suffered a particularly bad sunburn. "Damn thing hurts." Suddenly, she remembered what did actually happen. It was a blur, one big and painful blur that was coming into focus. Being pinned against the wall and slowly being deprived of oxygen. A huge suit of armour glowing red, almost angry in its bearing. "What was it so mad about?" she wondered, still sitting on the floor. She also remembered the man at the door. His eyes. Nothing but white. A shiver went down Seda's spine.

“Seda, I’m sorry. Just understand that this, right now, is not our comrade that we all know as Karn. Hopefully, I’ll return with our true companion. I need you and Duo to watch over HQ and see if the other Guardians show. My radio and cell phone will be on, so you can contact me. I’m taking the vehicle to the countryside, about ten kilometers away. Again, I’m sorry…and thanks.”

She looked at the doorway and saw the man who had been in a wheelchair being carried by the other Guardian. Nodding slowly, she gave him another salute, more of encouragement this time, before watching him carry the other man off. "So if the hot head was Karn... That guy must've been Piers, she thought.

Looking up, she noticed Duo was in the room as well. "Ah, yes. Mr. Sunshine and Rainbows. Looks like we're playing welcoming committee now," she remarked, managing a smirk as she slowly pulled herself up and into a chair. She noticed a familiar black suitcase lying open and partially empty, along with a familiar coat next to it. "Hey, isn't that my... Oh dang," she muttered, noticing that most of her things had been thrown out of her suitcase and were now lying littered around the archives.

"One fight with one seriously whacked Vagrant, several injuries, some dude yelling at me, some... Thing attacking me, and now this," she murmured, rubbing the bridge of her nose. "I've had a fantastic first day."
    Last edited by Talli; 07-29-2009 at 08:55 AM. Reason: Realized Cross and I have the same coloured post text. XD So making Piers' words yellow didn't distinguish them at all from my RP post. Whoops. :P

Not knowing where I'm going; but I know where I've been...

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Jace
    Role: Vagrant
    Items: N/A

Jace stood up slowly and pushed away the illusion. There was a slight look of shock on his face. Not much but some. This was the first time someone had defeated the illusions and it was two in fact.
    "Only once does it happen, Boy."
    "Once?"
    "My illusions are perfect. If they ain't they become it. Were you to try again it would work on them, Boy."
    "Well then..."
    "...No! You know what you want now. So leave, Boy."

Jace would have loved to stayed. To push them futher. But instead gave a graceful bow and made his way out of the door. He looked back in and smiled while waving.
    "Good bye employee, Cat girl, Rat and..." he looked at the third person, "Skinny." He grinned and walked off a confidance to his steps. He whistled to himself. Sean had threatened him when he had no clue who he was dealing with. All people feared Death. Jace would bring it. He promised he would. He grinned to himself while begging to skip. No nightmare was as powerful as his. None.

Karn
    Role: ?????
    Items: Wheelchair

Karn could hear a voice. It was someone he knew. Who? Who are you? He tried to make the words. But his voice wasn't coming. He tired to lift his arms but they wouldn't move. He tried to move his legs. Only pain came. He was on the verge of giving up. Where was he? Why was he here? Had he asked these questions before? It didn't make sense. He felt as useless as that time before. What time though?

His head stung as he slowly opened his eyes. His legs seemed to be burning. His vision was blurred for a moment. He reached up a hand to rub his eyes. Someone was before him. He blinked a few times before things came into focus. Karn allowed a thin smile when he saw it was Piers and not an enemy. But it wasn't enough when he looked around and saw he wasn't in the HQ. Karn coughed and covered his mouth. His chest was burning too.
    "Piers..." He coughed, "What's going on here? Where am I?"
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

A surge of relief caused Piers to laugh a bit while he walked over to Karn, knelt, and placed his hand on his shoulder. Karn was back to normal…at least for now. Piers hated the fact that he had to leave Karn’s wheelchair behind, and he was sure Karn was uncomfortable, but he could take no chances in giving Karn any unnecessary edge should he have another destructive episode.

“Karn, I’m so glad you’re back with us. Just a while ago, you flipped out on Seda. I’m not sure how much you remember, but you brought Gray out to choke her in the archive room. Also, an intense amount of heat was being generated from Gray, and I felt a similar wave of heat while you were arguing with Seda in the infirmary. Also,” Piers paused, remembering how Gray had appeared in his last manifestation, “Gray looked totally different. He was wearing crimson armor and appeared to be full of malice…I can’t even describe the feeling he gave me, but I knew it was malignant.”

Piers paused to give Karn time to take it all in. Then, he went on. “Karn, I was able to separate you from Gray and then I brought you here. We’re in the countryside where nothing can be destroyed and no one can be hurt if something happens again. It’s just you and me. Seda is fine and is back with Duo and Harue in HQ. Karn, I’ve got to find out what happened to you. Your eyes were blank in there…you didn’t appear to have pupils, and you seemed completely different. I’m here now to figure out what’s going on so we can make sure this doesn’t happen again.”

The difficulty of that task was heretofore unknown. How would they be able to figure out the essence of Karn’s malady? “Karn,” Piers continued, realizing that more information was needed before they could proceed, “what can you remember? What happened after we encountered that Vagrant who held Melinda hostage? Is there anything in your past that will give us any clues?”

With the mention of Melinda’s name, Piers grew worried. He had heard no word from her, so she was probably safe. He checked his cell phone just to be sure while giving Karn time to think. “Great,” Piers said to himself as he realized Melinda had messaged his cell phone during the commotion back in HQ. “She hasn’t gone far…and a bit of freedom is the least I can offer her after all these years of observation and…well, confinement, to put it bluntly,” Piers thought to himself, hoping that he was worrying too much. He quickly sent a message back to her to show her his support for her new exercise of freedom: “OK. Cal ASAP if u hav N E prblm.”

Looking back up to Karn, he awaited his answer. He kept Skitters in the driver’s seat with the keys in the ignition just in case something went wrong. It was just a precaution, but he had one last ditch effort in mind if this session of Q&A with his close friend didn’t solve anything. Even so, Piers would die before he abandoned all hope for his fellow Guardian.

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Items: cell phone, some money
    Role: watcher

Melinda calmed a bit when she realised they didn't know what she was. when the boy started to sing her sight blurred a bit and before her stood the headnurse of the institute "time for pills". Melinda raised a brow she had been around several nightmare so this stupid woman wasent very scary "time for payback" she spoke calmly as the woman advanced and drew her fist back grinning for a moment. and punched the woman in the face only to have the illusion broken. she frowned "well that wasent satisfing" ignoring the other ocupants she left and rang pierce his number "pierce there are a vagrant and feral in the coffeeshop, i am oke they didn't know what i was but one used ilusions" she quickly returned to pierce hsi house.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Status- Morning
    Role- Feral
    Items- Bag, cat

Suddenly, everything was blank. It flashed back again just as quickly, and she saw Jace standing up to leave. She scoffed into her coffee at his rude names.

The fog cleared completely as the boy walked out of the shop. The other woman who had been standing by the doorway turned and left too and it was once again just the girl, Landy, and Miss Noir.

Landy gulped another seering pull of coffee before she turned to the girl. Even through the pain that crowded her own brain, she could see the girl looked confused.

"Are you alright, um.... I'm sorry. I didnt catch your name. My name is Landy." She paused, not sure how to put into words all her greatfulness. She had been tossed around her whole life and was not used to stable kindness.

"Thank you so very much for everything. I know I've been a burden but I dont really know whats wrong with me. I feel broken and disoriented and dazed. My head hurts and I got fired this morning so I cant go to a doctor," she said, mummbling the last part into her coffee, and an unstoppable tear rolled down her cheek.

Landy wiped it away quickly. She didnt have any right to be crying when she had been such a burden already.

She placed Miss Noir on the floor, keeping a hold on her leash and went to stand up see if she could help the girl but the shift sent her head whirling so she gingerly sat back down.

Crazy Personified janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Ouran Patch Manekineko
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2011 09:55 AM
    Threads

Role: Unrevealed
    Items: Apron

GLAIZA'S POV

And then he leaves.

Without paying for his coffee.

"Snotty kid." Sean says with a touch of amusement, as if he's already changed whatever ill-view he had of the boy.

And soon everyone was gone, even that thin girl who eyed the customers weirdly left right after... Jace? Was that his name? Whatever. It's just me and this girl left now alone in the shop.

I glance at the watch.

The other employees should be coming in soon.

"Are you alright, um.... I'm sorry. I didnt catch your name. My name is Landy."

I smiled back.

"The name is Glaiza"

"And I'm Sean, the guy who lives and thrives inside her head"

Ignoring the talking demon inside my head should be getting easier right? Wrong. I sigh inwardly.

"Thank you so very much for everything. I know I've been a burden but I don't really know whats wrong with me. I feel broken and disoriented and dazed. My head hurts and I got fired this morning so I cant go to a doctor,"

And then she tried standing up, but obviously she wasn't so up to it just yet, and soon sat gingerly right down on her seat.

"You know, you could always work here? I mean, if you really need a job. We could use another waitress..."

I don't know what comes over me, but I think, well why the heck not?

SEAN'S POV

Oh great.

Now I can't kill that stupid French Freaking Cat if Cat Lover here is going to work at the coffee shop.

Eyuck. I hate animals.

I am so bloody pissed---

Think happy thoughts, think happy thoughts, think maiming, burning, screaming, breaking, dead, happy thoughts.

That's better.

I'll get you soon Ms. French Freaking Cat.
    Last edited by janajee; 07-30-2009 at 07:56 AM.
    ---
    "They called me mad, I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me." -Nathaniel Lee
    ---

---
    Being crazy only means I'm smarter than you
    ---

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Karn

Karn shook his head. He couldn't believe what Piers was telling him. It couldn't be true.
    "What do you mean Gray was different?" He kept shaking his head as if it would it go away. Gray couldn't be different. It was his nightmare. His to control and command. To lead. He pushed away Pier's arm.
    "Your making no sense Piers. That can't be true. I don't rememeber anything..." Something clicked, "I couldn't remember anything with the Vagrant either. Why is my mind filled with holes? Why can't I remember these things?" he suddenly felt quite constricted. "Piers." he said in a panic. "Gte me out of this thing. I feel like I'm suffocating." He tried to crawl his way forward. But he would need his friends help.

Jace

Jace skipped along happily. It was a fun day. Fun indeed. He stopped off at his house to pick up some snacks and food for a while. He had to feed his new pet. Otherwise what kind of human being would he be if he let him go hungry. Not a good one at that. He also picked up a newspaper. He guessed that nothing he did would make the headlines but it was always worth a look. He read it as he pranced his way happily back to where he left Gill.

Jace
    Items: food, drink and newspaper.

He opened the door to find a nice hole in the ground below him. he looked down to see the body of his new watcher lying on the floor. He laughed while throwing the newspaper down on him.
    "Wakey, wakey sleepy head." Jace joked. He summoned Thanatos to his hand and jumped down. Pointing Thanatos down, so he hit the floor first, he landed softly on the floor. He dropped the food and drink in front of Gill.
    "Hello my newest friend. You had best be careful around here. Also stay in doors." He smiled as he threatened him. "Your in the lower end of the slums. In this nice spot I like to call my home from home. You wana know why? Of course you don't 'cos your a watcher and know already don't you?" Jace grinned and picked up a biscuit from the food pile. He crushed it in his hand and let the crums fall down on the floor.
    "Well?" He lifted Gills head with the pole end of Thanatos. "Because this is were feral Nightmares gather most. You can hear them can't you." He cuped a hand around his ear and moved his head about, "So dear Gilly. If you try to leave without me...well then your in a lot of dnager which you can defend yourself from." He smiled and let Gills head drop. "So my watcher friend. I need your help finding out some stuff. You going to or will I have to leave you to die here?"
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads

Items: a cup coffee

"It feels good to be back after the spiritual trials back home." Rod said smiling drinking his coffee, " Don't you think Zen?"

" Yes, after the training with your people I feel stronger and more relaxed" Zen said with confidence, " And with that training, I learned tosense other nightmares presences throughout this area and there aren't any to be found."

Rod sat calmly and finished the rest of his coffee and got up from his chair and left the shop but something didn't feel right after leaving like there was something he was missing but he shrugged it off and left.

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

This wasn’t good. Karn was becoming upset due to his confusion, and now he seemed to be expressing signs of shock. “It’s okay, Karn…hold on, let me help. I’ll get you out of here.” Piers placed his left arm under Karn’s right shoulder, reaching across his back and supporting a little over half of his body as he rose up, lifting Karn a bit with him. Slowly, he began to walk to the back twin-doors of the armored car, Skitters still sitting in the separated cab up front.

“Well, this throws a few kinks into my ‘contingency’ plan, but hopefully I won’t need it in the first place.” The “contingency” plan didn’t matter to Piers right now; what truly mattered was taking care of his friend.

“Don’t sweat any of this, Karn. We’re going to figure this out, and it’s not all on you; I’m here to help,” Piers said as reassuringly as he could, simultaneously trying to ease the shock that Karn seemed to be going through.

Piers was doing a poor job of multitasking. Had he noticed the message from Melinda, he'd be just as worried over her as he was over Karn.

Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Status- Morning
    Role- Feral
    Items- bag, cat

"You really mean it? That would be wonderful. I've a... volunteer job sort of thing at the mental hospital but I only go about 3 times a week for about 2 hours each time. I just try to help the patients feel more understood," Landy said, a warmth building in her as she talked of the place she loved to be most.

"Its almost like a home there. I know what its like to be trapped in your own mind and the people there know I understand. It's a really big help to them and I think it helps lighten Dr. Piers load since Lloyd the Lard doesnt even seem to notice," she rambled on.

She drank more of her coffee and then tilted the cup so Miss Noir could lap a little out of her cup. She was so happy, even if she was still so tired and her head still ached something fierce.

Trojan.FlyStudio.I i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-10-2012 03:53 AM
    Threads

Gill
    Role: Watcher

The floor gave way and Gill's body was engulfed in dust and pieces of wood. He might've blacked out for a while (he doesn't know how long), because the next thing he knew, Jace was already beside him in the dark, a newspaper thrown on his head waking him on impact.

"Wakey, wakey sleepy head." Jace joked. He summoned Thanatos to his hand and jumped down. Pointing Thanatos down, so he hit the floor first, he landed softly on the floor. He dropped the food and drink in front of Gill.

"Hello my newest friend. You had best be careful around here. Also stay in doors." He smiled as he threatened him. "Your in the lower end of the slums. In this nice spot I like to call my home from home. You wana know why? Of course you don't 'cos your a watcher and know already don't you?" Jace grinned and picked up a biscuit from the food pile. He crushed it in his hand and let the crums fall down on the floor.

"Well?" He lifted Gills head with the pole end of Thanatos. "Because this is were feral Nightmares gather most. You can hear them can't you." He cuped a hand around his ear and moved his head about, "So dear Gilly. If you try to leave without me...well then your in a lot of dnager which you can defend yourself from." He smiled and let Gills head drop. "So my watcher friend. I need your help finding out some stuff. You going to or will I have to leave you to die here?"

Gill scowled at Jace and his threats, but he was far too weak to push him away as he poked his head about. Jace just doesnt understand it at all. He has no intention of leaving. Thanatos gave him a goal and he's not going to throw it away. He just thought an open door gave better comfort than a dark dreary room.

"Let's get this straight, Jace." Gill retorted as he tried to sit by himself. "I'm following Thanatos from this moment on, so leaving is the last thing on my mind. Also, I will be following him, but I won't be following you. Thanatos is pure... And beautiful. Intangible. One day he will be much stronger and I will be at his side when that happens. You are still human like me. Beneath your strength I see the frailty you try to bury so hard. You're not pure... Not yet*."

He grabbed some of the food Jace handed by his side and stuffed his mouth with it. It scratched his throat as he wolfed it down, but he didn't care.

"I will do anything to help Thanatos and his goal." he said. "Anything."

Inside him, he felt a certain kind of tainted strength etching its way into his heart. A sudden flickering passion that humans had always had, but chose to ignore because of society, of standards, of fear. Gill doesn't belong to any of those anymore. He belongs to Thanatos.

A shiver passed Gill's spine but he ignored it. He could feel humanity slipping from his fingers.. And he decided he doesn't care.

OOC: *Valk, Gill is refering to 100% sync. Or when Thanatos engulfs Jace completely.

++

Nerisa

Role: Feral
    Items: Notebook, Tape Recorder, Bag

He had a face that simply bore "This woman is going to waste my time."

Nerisa beamed at the Police Officer in the crummy tie and untidy desk. You can smell two-weeks worth of cigarette smoke in his shirt, his stern face lined with every capable stress the vocation can beat him with.

"Officer Callaway." she started.

"Detective."

"My bad." she smiled some more. "I'm not sure I can tell you guys apart by rank. Come to think of it, how could anyone ever?" she laughed sweetly. Is it just reporter senses to adore annoying the police? If that's so, then she has been found guilty.

John Callaway cleared his throat and very politely (but with the hint of malicious impudence) faced the reporter with a grin.

"Right, Miss. Okay, so what could I do you for in this damn good morning. I hope you make it snappy because, you know... This day couldn't be that bad."

Nerisa mused. Ohh.. Attitude. Gotta love it. "I'd like to file a missing persons case please."

The detective chewed on his cigarette butt before sucking in the menthol. He was obviously surprised at the woman's purpose. He thought she just wanted to pester him cos it's part of her job description.

"Uhm."He coughed. "Well, you have to fill in a form here, and answer some general questions to help the investigation. Do you have a picture of the person?"

"Yes, matter of fact!" Nerisa answered. She fished around a bit in her bag, turning it into ends and shaking it for good measure. When she was done, her hand produced a stack of photos, all of different people.

Callaway stared at the faces and turned back to the reporter with surprise. It was not something he expected to see. The sheer number of them rendered him speechless. Then realizing He couldn't afford to look too shocked (the reporter had already turned the tape recorder on), he just hissed a mouthful of smoke held too long in his lungs. Damn PRESS.

"These," Nerisa started, "are all unreported cases of missing persons in the last month alone, Detective. People have been contacting our office with them. They've been sending phone calls, pictures, letters, information. Look at them."

Nerisa spread the photos around. The ages ranged from 8-50 years old, male and female alike. They all looked homely and sad, their hollow smiles staring back at Callaway with disturbed silence.

Nerisa looked at Gill's own picture in the desk and snapped back. "Why havent the people contacted you? Why the Press? Must it be that they've lost faith in the town's finest?"

"That's biased judgment, Miss." Callaway savagely killed his light. "First of all, we are aware of the uncanny events in the town and we're giving it our all."

"Yes. And how so?"

"The details are strictly confidential as of now--"

"Is there any such details?"

"We're trying our best."

"Ah yes, trying. Of course you are."

"There should be an anger-management training in the Academy." Callaway thought gritting his teeth. "Maybe there was. I think there was.. Must've slept through it."

He stood up and started taking the photos in the desk. "I'll be looking through this, then. Thank you for forwarding the information to us. We appreciate your concern." he said this quite grimly, standing from his desk and grabbing Nerisa's arm, intent on dragging her out.

"This meeting is now over, Miss. Don't make me show you your way out."

Callaway was obviously stronger than her, Nerisa knew that, resistance was futile. Still, she had to say her piece. "Ookay, okay, put me down. One of those pictures is my brother. This is personal to me. So drop me! Drop me or I'll scream rape!"

There was a silence that engulfed the office at the last statement, and the two characters stared at each other in a long dismal glance.

Callaway couldn't help it. He burst into hysterical laughter, taking Nerisa aback and lightening the mood at her expense.

"And What the hell's so friggin funny?" Nerisa cried.

"HHAHAHAHAHAHA... Rape..? Me..? You...? In my own office.. A reporter and a Detective... HAHAHAHAHAHA.. I mean... You? Oh damn.. My insides are bursting... I havent.." he caught his breath, "laughed this much for as long as I can-hahaha-remember.. Hahaha.."

"I wish I could punch you and it would hurt." Nerisa scowled. "Anyway, those pictures aren't the only info I have my hands on. I've done my own investigations. I've uncovered some things people have called me a crackpot over."

"No Kidding." Callaway said in a lighter tone, almost on the verge of another giggle. He seemed younger now than first glance, a kind of youthful disposition that doesnt thrive well in his job.

He shuffled through the photos one by one, noticed one particular picture of a boy in a faded photograph, around 16 years old. He was standing in front of a fence with a bike. He wasn't smiling, but his eyes were serene.

"Is this him? Your brother?"

Nerisa paused. "Yeah. yes, that's him. How'd you know?"

Callaway studied the picture and mused. "Old picture.. Lots of dents. Therefore, not current. Also, people who forward missing people pictures tend to choose full close-up portraits for easy recognition. This picture.. Not only is the face not the focal point, you can tell it's a very personal photo. It's also wallet-sized. Not the type you'd give away to newspapers."

"Awesome deduction powers, Detective" Nerisa rolled her eyes and snatched Gill's photo off his hand. She refuses to admit she was a bit impressed by that sudden display of prowess from the surly man. I mean, that would destroy their sincere mutual dislike for each other.

"I need help." Nerisa finally said. "Nobody wants to believe my theories. Nobody wants to listen. Nobody wants to help. But I knew you would.. wouldn't you?"

Callaway's youthful glow disappeared once again. His jaw tightened at the implications of one nosy reporter into his life and his job. He tried to find words to drive her out, finish the conversation or shut her out his world forever. Still, all that manage to say was:

"You have a name, kid?"

++

OOC: Nobody wants a Police character so I made one HAHAHA! BUUT... He will be considered an NPC since he's a normal person (no Nightmares, no powers), that's why I didnt put him in the sign-up thread (also cos it's getting embarrassing flooding the Sign-up thread with my own characters huhuhu).

Despite this, the character will play a somewhat major role in this RP (Nerisa's companion/bodyguard) so none of the Vagrants kill him, please. XD Oh btw, you guys can make a character like this if you want. A Normal character that you control for your own plot enhancing leisure. Just make sure they're good and well-thought out roles. Keep them as supporting cast.
    Last edited by i_say_sabotage; 07-31-2009 at 11:00 AM.

It is hard to say there is a reason for being anywhere
    Even if you retrace your steps

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Items: none

Rod sat down on a bench and watched the people come and go as sat and thought about his trials he had to go through.

" Something wrong Rod?" Zen asked from within Rod, " If so, let me know and if not I'll reasd your mind anyway."

" No nothing's wrong it's just that I've found out about the so-called Guardians and I figuer they will come after us eventually so I figure that we find some others like us and get rid of them." Rod said sighing at the fact that he might have to fight others like him in order to get their hel, " And It's getting dull around here so this will give me something to do."

" You know as well as I that what you just said is pointless. No one will help us and no one will take them down with us." Zen said solemnly, " It's best that you do it yourself and with only yourself."

Rod sat and thought about it and came up with an idea of how to get others to join them.
    " Hey Zen, you can find out where there are other nightmares are right lets go to the slums and check for some." Rod said as he headed for the slums, " Who knows maybe we can fight along the way to see how strong they are."

" That's crazy but lets do it." Zen said appearing before Rod in the form of a dark ball, " Its been a while since I fought anyone."

With that being said, Rod chuckled as he made his way for the slums and possibly new allies.

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

The lazy demon kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2014 11:30 PM
    Threads

Duo pulled a seat up infront of Seda's. "Yep," He smiled. "That's me." Duo said trying to lighten the mood. "How are you feeling," Duo said looking at Seda's neck.

She noticed a familiar black suitcase lying open and partially empty, along with a familiar coat next to it. "Hey, isn't that my... Oh dang," she muttered, noticing that most of her things had been thrown out of her suitcase and were now lying littered around the archives.

"Oh, I'll get that for you." Duo got up and started to pick up the papers, once he was done, he noticed Seda's foot. He picked her foot up by the ankle and

began to examine it. "Hmmmmm." Duo was looking at the wound "I can fix that myself." Duo pulled out a king of hearts card and placed it on Seda's

foot. The foot started to heal and Duo removed the card, shaking it and making it vanish. "Your Welcome." Duo said standing back up. He theen took

notice to Seda's arm and wondered how it felt. "What the hell, I know you people saw this where is a Medic!" At that point some techs came in to

cheack on Seda. While the Medics did their job, Duo felt that being so close to Karn it was somewhat his fault. " Seda, I'm sorry for what happened. I

know I sound like a broken record, but that was not the Karn I know. Just let Piers handle it and we'll hope for the best." Duo said placing his hand on her good shoulder.

I MADE IT.

Quotes: To be a man you must have honor and a penis (Shin-chan)

Senior Member Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Green Tea
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2012 09:42 AM
    Threads

Items: Suitcase

"How are you feeling," Duo said looking at Seda's neck.

At his question, Seda gingerly touched her neck, wincing and turning away. She wondered if it was already beginning to bruise. "Like I've been through a cage match with several wrestlers," she deadpanned. Going through a brief mental check of her body, she noted several sore spots, cuts and bruises from the fight with the Vagrant and, of course, her arm. "Which I probably lost," she added with a chuckle.

When he picked up her foot, she nearly drew back in surprise. She felt a little bit of her temper flare up and was about to open her mouth to say something, but stopped when she realized he was actually healing her foot. "That's useful," she said quietly when he finished. She carefully put it down on the ground and noticed that most of the pain had gone. "Thanks."

While the medics attended to her, she sorted through her things with her good arm, folding clothes and tucking papers back in their proper place. "Let's see... Files to read, files to read eventually, files to read if I'm REALLY bored," she said as she sorted them. "And... Paperwork," she grumbled. "Great."

"Seda, I'm sorry for what happened. I know I sound like a broken record, but that was not the Karn I know. Just let Piers handle it and we'll hope for the best." Duo said placing his hand on her good shoulder.

She looked up at Duo and raised an eyebrow. "I can't really judge. Haven't been here for long so the only impression of this Karn guy I have to go on is whatever's in his file. And whatever words were exchanged." She looked at his hand on her shoulder and wondered why she hadn't shrugged it off yet. Reaching over, she lifted his hand from her shoulder and let it drop to his side. "But... With you and that Piers guy vouching for him, I guess... I can believe that. It's a little... Unsettling. But nothing that can't be handled, right?" she said, winking at him and regaining her attitude.

"Now," she began as the medics finished wrapping up her arm again. "Where are those other Guardians? If we're gonna meet them, it better be soon." She walked over to the window and looked outside of a sign of anyone arriving. "I've still gotta look for a place to stay, after all."
    Last edited by Talli; 08-01-2009 at 07:18 AM. Reason: Didn't like how some things flowed :P

Not knowing where I'm going; but I know where I've been...

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Items: MP3 player

Rod reached the slums and began to attempt to locate another like him in the area.
    " I feel a strong presence but I can't tell where it's coming from." Rod said trying to trace the nightmare's energy signature, " Zen, I might need your help to find the nightmare."

" As you wish Rod." Zen said appearing as a dark ball. Zen stood motionless as he and Rod put their abilities together to locate the strong nightmare. Zen let dark pulses spread throughout the area and located a faint but strong energy signature.
    " We won't get any rusults standing here, lets try to move around and try locate it." Zen said.

" If we're going to be here for a long time, might as well listen to my MP3 player while we're here."
    Rod switched it on and listened to his music while searching for this new and strong nightmare. He figured that Zen might want to fight it if they find it. Rod smiled at the fact that Zen had others like him and that they might cooperate even if Zen likes to do things with Rod only. As the searched through the slums, Rod and Zen thought of what to do next.

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

OOC: Sorry, I was being lazy and posted for only one rp.

Alanna awoke when someone poked her in her side. Groaning, she rolled over only to hit a brick wall. She heard litlte voices behind her whispering to each other.

"See? I told you she wasn't dead!" One whispered excitedly.

"Well those other guys are! I thought she might be too!" Replied another.

"Lady? Don't die 'k? I gitchu a sammich." A very small child, most likely.

Feeling rather cold, Alanna chifted to her knees and stretched herself like a cat. She moaned a bit then yawned, still having trouble opening her eyes. She rubbed them tiredly and opened them slowly, but there was no light. She was in an alleyway. What shocked her more than that was the dead bodies of several thug-looking men sounding her. She gasped and threw herself against the rigid wall. All of these men laid beside bloody organs and bones that look removed from their own body. But the men themselves only bled from the ears, eyes, nose, and mouth. Their bodies seemed completely unscathed otherwise.

"Hey lady. You scared or somethin'? This kinda stuff happens all the time 'round here. What's there to be scared of?" Said a dark skinned boy, who sounded like the boy who spoke first.

"Don't be scawed. Dey is aw dead now," the squeakiest voice belonged to a little asian girl who carried a raggedy old teddy bear that was missing and arm, an eye, and its nose.

"Did you kill 'em lady?!" another asian, but older and male, most likely the girl's brother.

Alanna couldn't bring herself to speak. Not only did the seem unfazed by the dead bodies, but they assumed she killed the thugs. She numbly shook her hea and earned a pout from the asian boy. "Well they had it comin' anyway," he said.

"You wan' a sammich pwetty lady?" the little girl erged.

"Bing! No sharin' food with strangers! We don't have a lot to share anyway!"

"B-but-"

"Alright Hau, cool it. Let's take her to Mama and she can take care of her."

"Mama will beat her for wearin' all that "{word meaning one who engages in sexual acts for financial compensation has been redacted} clothes"," Hau gestured to Alanna's slightly skimpy pajamas.

Finally able to find her voice, Alanna cut into their conversation, "Wh-where am I, exactly?"

"You in the slums lady. Not a place to be sleepin' outside. 'Specially in an alleyway."

It's not like a chose to sleep here... she thought sarcastically then reminded herself that they were all young and somewhat still lacked common sense.

"Come on Laisha (Elijah), les go git Mama!" the little one, Bing, squealed as she tugged on the dark kid's shirt.

"Hold on Bing Bing! We'll just take her to Mama!"

"Yaaay!"

"Come on lady, you got some blood on you."

Alanna gasped and looked down at her blood-splattered clothes. What in the world happened? She was becoming rather scared but also annoyed with herself. she can't remember a thing from the previous night. But she needed someone to talk to and maybe this Mama can help her get back home.

Unexpectadly, the three lead her to a church. A very rundown church but it was holding up better than it looked. A sign on the window said "St. Azalea Orphanage".
    Last edited by ~Shobu~; 08-02-2009 at 04:52 PM.

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Karn

Karn wasn't sure what was going on but the fresh air was helping his head clear. He looked up at the sky and tried to calm himself down. He began laughing lighty to himself before he burst out louder.
    "Hey, hey Piers." He said through the laughter, "Bet this was never in the job desciprtion was it." He tried to push away all these thoughts, to think positive. He knew what he ahd to do right now to prove what was happening. "You remember the christmas party that one year? I think in my office is still some a rum I was drinking from then. I've got good money on me need a stiff drink of that when ths is over." He didn't know if Piers even realised what he was about to do. Karn lifted a hand forward into the air.
    "Come Gray." He whispered. The air around him chilled and began to swirl. Gray was coming.

-----------------

Jace

Jace sort of stared away as Gill talked. When he finished Jace smacked him across the face with Thanatos.
    "I'm sorry I thought you said something about not following me." Jace hit him again, hard enough to knock him over. "I was almost sure that you were saying I wasn't pure." He kicked him in the gut, once, twice and then a third for luck, "I was sure you said something about me being human." Jace hit him one more time in the arm with Thanatos. Then he kneeled down to look at Gill. He grabbed him with one hand and looked into his eyes. His madness far more overpowering to Gills.

"You listen to me Scum." Jace's voice was harsh and evil, "Me and Thanatos are the same thing. He is my Nightmare. My fear given form. You should know this. We are the same person. Not questions asked. You follow him as much as you follow me. Understand this and I'll avoid showing you want so many others have felt. You hear me." He let go off him. "Being here with you makes me sick." He smiled, "I'm going back out for some fun." He turned and then looked back for a moment, "Scum."

Inside, within a world only the Nightmares knew off, Thanatos existed gently. He smiled at Jace's progress and laughed as he beat Gill. Everything was how it should be.

Trojan.FlyStudio.I i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-10-2012 03:53 AM
    Threads

Gill

Gill sniggered as Jace left him bloody and bruised. It seemed as though it's his role to get beaten up? Haha, how valiant.

"Poor human.." Gill whispered. "Still chained to your emotions. You can't even control them that my words instill anger that easily?" he sighs. How would he expect to handle the truth and the future a Watcher is supposed to give him?

Still, he saw the malice glinting in Jace's eye the whole time. Its sheer evil swirling behind the anger. How beautiful. It's almost there. Almost time.

As Gill concentrated, he can envision an agreeable future. He can see it clearly now, the Nightmares' rise to power.. The faction of the Guardians destroyed. But somebody is blocking this vision. There is somebody...

His gut suddenly gave an painful lurch and the wounds on his arm started to throb with pain. He took the drink Jace brought over and let the cold liquid wash over them. He couldn't even heal old wounds before getting new ones, much is how Life always treated him.

"PSST."

Gill looked around the darkness, amused whispers gathering around his ears.

++

OOC: Will post for Nerisa later hehe (It's kinda late and I must get me some sleep)

It is hard to say there is a reason for being anywhere
    Even if you retrace your steps

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Melinda entered the house quickly and sighed in relief leaning against the door. She frowned and just decided to go to sleep. She undressed in pierces bedroom and laid down.

vision dream

Melinda looked over the town everything was on fire, nightmares running lose. People screaming, mothers crying for helpen, childeren gurgeling as they drowned on there own blood. She looked to her left and saw her grandma stand beside her "this is the world if the guardians fail." she looked at the chaos and fliched a bit when she saw duo's head on a pike, the other heads were to rotten to reconise, grandma started to sob "the guardians of my time warned me, we managed to keep this from happing much earlyer". melinda turned to her "of what did they warn you?" her grandma smiled at her sadly "that watchers should not have childeren for the power would be given through, when your mother did not have it i knew you would". Melinda just blinked now she understand who her grandma was the only one that thought she was not sick, she looked up when she spoke again "one of your own will betray you, beware of the insane one" her grandmother faded.

end of vision dream

melinda panted as she sat up "grandma..." she bit her thumb, so one there own was untrustable. she sighed and hoped pierce called soon, she laid back down tired again.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

Alanna followed the three orphans through the threshold, the little one, Bing Bing, pulling her by two fingers as she skipped happily. The orphanage was small, not very appealing to the eye at all. There were two rows of long table set up and at the far back wall there was a statue of Jesus on the crucifix with unlit candles surrounding it on various alters. Behind the statue was a gorgeous stained glass window encrypted with the scene of the birth of Christ, the only attractive display besides the statue. An iron spiral staircase that led through a hole in the cieling stood in the far back corner on the right and there were only two doors on opposite walls; walls which had doodles chicken-scratch handwriting all over them. But as unsightly as the place was, it comforted Alanna. It was enough to reawaken her belief in Christ when she had almost abandoned it.

While taking in the scenery, she noticed that there weren't many children inside. In fact, there was only one little girl sitting on one of the benches scribbling something into a notebook that looked nearly filled. She didn't look up when Alanna entered. She couldn't really see the girl's face though for it was curtained by her long and wild black hair as she hovered over her notebook.

Apparently Alanna was staring at her, for Elijah had to speak to break her gaze. "That's Madeleine. She's kinda shy but she's a'ight. Her only problem is she's always drawin' on everythin'. Mama use to whoop her a lot for it, but now she doesn't and lets her draw on anything she wants. That'll be her 20th notebook she's filled!" He said, almost exaggerating.

"Is that so?" Alanna asked, genuinely intruiged.

"Yeah. But come on, Mama's prob'ly out back with the other kids," he said.

"Bye bye Maddy!" Bing Bing squealed as she waved vigorously at the lonesome girl then continued to pull Alanna back out the door to the backyard of the orphanage.

"Mama! We brought a friend!" Hau hollared, seeing the dark-skinned nun on the bench supervising the turbulent children running around. She looked over to them and stood with an unhappy scowl.

"Where did you three go this time!? I was worried n' searchin' all ova' for you an' you thinkin' you'd been kidnapped or somethin'! You three bettah be ready for a butt-whoopin' tonight an' if you try to hide it'a be 15 slaps!" she yelled as she approached them waving her arms in vigor.

"She only talks black when she's mad," whispered Elijah to Alanna.

"What'dchu say boy?! Go t' your beds! All three o' ya! Now! You talk n' that's anotha five!"

"Yes Mama!" the three of them said as they ran towards the entrance of the orphanage again. Once they were out of sight, Mama turned to Alanna, who felt rather nervous at the moment. Maybe this wasn't such a good idea. Her doubts were demolished when she woman smiled.

"Children. What can you do?" she said with a huff. Alanna was at ease once again, seeing that the woman was just very worried for their safety. "I apologize you had to witness that. Those three are always running off somewhere though. The adventure type you know?" Alanna smiled and nodded in agreement. "And what is your name young miss?" Elijah was right. She's speaking in perfect English now that she's not yelling.

"I'm Alanna O'Leary Sister," Alanna relied politely.

"Sister?! Oh no child! There is no 'sister' here! It's Mama! Call me Mama!" she shouted heartily.

"Oh," Alanna laughed, "Okie dokie Mama."

"Hahaha! 'Okie dokie Mama', you are a jewel Miss Alanna! What brings you here to the slums? I have never seen your face before."

"Well..."

OOC: DUN DUN DUN! Cliffie!!! Haha, just kidding. I'll finisht te rest later. I have to go somewhere.

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Items: MP3

Zen had taken over Rod's body to help locate the strong nightmare and as he jumped from rooftop to rooftop, they felt they were getting closer to him until they finally reached him. He seemed odd but Zen knew that he possesed the strong nightmare from within. Zen jumped down from the rooftop and landed directly infront of him. Zen gave Rod his body back so he could speak with the man.

" You must be the one with the strong nightmare are you not?" Rod asked the man, " If so, I have a question for you to answer. I want to know if you would consider joining me in taking down the Guardians."
    Rod hoped the man would say yes but it appeared to him that this man had other things to attend to. From where Rod was standing either he would gain an ally or an enemy.

The lazy demon kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2014 11:30 PM
    Threads

She looked up at Duo and raised an eyebrow. "I can't really judge. Haven't been here for long so the only impression of this Karn guy I have to go on is whatever's in his file. And whatever words were exchanged." She looked at his hand on her shoulder and wondered why she hadn't shrugged it off yet. Reaching over, she lifted his hand from her shoulder and let it drop to his side. "But... With you and that Piers guy vouching for him, I guess... I can believe that. It's a little... Unsettling. But nothing that can't be handled, right?" she said, winking at him and regaining her attitude.

"Thanks." Duo said happy that Seda wasn't to mad. "I'm glad you are a forgiving person." Duo had moved out of the way of the medics by now.

"Now," she began as the medics finished wrapping up her arm again. "Where are those other Guardians? If we're gonna meet them, it better be soon." She walked over to the window and looked outside of a sign of anyone arriving. "I've still gotta look for a place to stay, after all."

"I'm here just like you." Duo said sarcastically. He moved next to the window Seda was looking out of and rested his back on it. "We could wait here, or we could check through one of these computers and see the Guardians dispatched here and find them ourselves." Duo said energetically.

OOC: I think that they would have some type of file on who was sent here. otherwise anyone could say "I'm a new Guardian."

I MADE IT.

Quotes: To be a man you must have honor and a penis (Shin-chan)

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information