AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 94 of 96 FirstFirst ... 44 84 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 LastLast
Results 2,326 to 2,350 of 2393

Thread: RPG: Nightmare Hunt (A Supernatural/Mystery RPG)

Member desidoodle07 has a brilliant future desidoodle07 has a brilliant future desidoodle07 has a brilliant future desidoodle07 has a brilliant future desidoodle07 has a brilliant future desidoodle07 has a brilliant future desidoodle07 has a brilliant future desidoodle07 has a brilliant future desidoodle07 has a brilliant future desidoodle07 has a brilliant future desidoodle07 has a brilliant future desidoodle07's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Wolf
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-03-2013 05:06 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: RPG: Nightmare Hunt (A Supernatural/Mystery RPG)

Role: Vagrant
    Items: none

Clarissa bent down to her knees and watched the wolf/dog closely. She was afraid it would kill her since it didn't care about her and wanted to get away. "You can't kill me," she told him, "you know it. If you kill me, you die right? Lets just work together until they all die. We will kill them all."

Osaka's muzzle crinkled into a snarl, and he started to growl. "Then I'll run your life once we are home free," he said as his tail swished slightly.

Her hands reached out towards him, and she saw that Osaka's threat disappeared. "Remember, it's all an act," she told him sweetly even though she knew that she was the only one that could know what he was saying.

His ears folded back to his head, his tail dropped, and his eyes closed. Feeling the care and kindness that he was receiving was a great experience. "Fine," he said as he moved his head away, "we'll go back in there, but I'm staying by your side."

She nodded and they both walked around to the entrance of the restaurant, and entered through the front door. The nightmare was grey and black with bright red eyes, and his back almost came to Clarissa's shoulder. She knew Osaka didn't like Aiden and especially Charlie, so she was going to keep an eye on the tree.

Senior Member Black-Cat0001 is on a distinguished road Black-Cat0001's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2016 05:20 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: OPG ECHO WOLF

Jean was now very angry at her younger subordinates since This was obviously something huge The Metropolitan Task Forces was dealing with and They went and screw it Sky High! Also attacking and assaulting another Guardian; But not just that but also He was the Chief to boot Which about made her explode with anger. She speed dialed and angry patiently waited for them to pick it up to give them an earful, and have them return to HQ at Once.
    Last edited by Black-Cat0001; 01-19-2013 at 07:19 PM.

Senior Member Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Grey Ribbon Silver Ribbon L Laptop
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2013 08:48 AM
    Threads

Aiden Hayes & Charlie Reid
    Role: Watcher and Vagrant
    Items: Cellphones, Guardian Radios

“Alright, alright, I understand. Yeah, I'm sorry too. Thanks Jean. For everything.” Charlie put the phone down on the table, not bothering to keep it safely in his pocket. Unmoving, still, he stared blankly ahead, seeing nothing.

“What’d Lady Jean say?”

“She wants us to go back,” Charlie shrugged, “But we might as well stay here ‘cause we just lost our jobs.”

A thick, horrible silence fell on them, as if someone who meant the world to them just died despite a hopeful fight against cancer.

Then Aiden snorted, which grew to a giggle, then he threw his head back and laughed.

“You know what?” He wheezed, “I’ve always wanted to be a barista at Starbucks. Or a babysitter at the Daycare Center.”

“Yeah? I’ve always wanted to be like my sister. I thought Guardians were cool.” Charlie was grinning, “Think if we still hunted Nightmares, HQ would mind?”

“We’d be Vagrants, Char.”

Char shrugged, “Why not start a Vagrant organization? You know, whatever, Guardians, we don’t need you, we can take care of ourselves? You could ask help from Loki or something. I guess since I’m not with the Guardians anymore it doesn’t matter.”

“Ironic,” Aiden smiled, copying the way Char had lazily put his arms behind his head, “After I told Loki to leave me alone, I’m crawling back."

"Yeah, and I'll come crawling back to my parents. At least they can't lose their only child anymore."

"We’re just throwing our dignity and pride out the window, huh?”

“Life sucks that way.” Charlie laughed dryly. It quieted down to a sad smile, then he covered his eyes with a hand. When his shoulders began shaking he crossed his arms onto the table and buried his face into it.

Aiden looked on outside the window, wondering, though his thoughts were lost and jumbled with a myriad of emotions. Brown leaves fell off an oak tree and were carried away by the wind.
    Last edited by Solsaiden Hel; 01-19-2013 at 09:30 PM.

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Suddenly Charlie's phone went off again." Hello Charlie, I just had an chat with Jean, and got it squared away after calming her down. I requested you guys over to working on my crew. It was approved if your interested in working under my rules. I'm chief of the MPTF A.K.A Metroplain Lycan Scout Task Force. We're going to have lots of fun blowing up bad guy's bases and playing with huge toys but We also try to keep the damage to non-involves to an minimal. Don't worry your paycheck would go up from $7.50 to $12.50 an hour. I'm bringing you the new uniform's and we chat it over desert My treat No? I'm coming back to GOV's. GGGK ALright Send in the troops!""Yes Sir.GGK" Suddenly the area began to rumble. Jack got out and then climbed up into the hatch looking outward.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:M2...in_Detroit.jpg
    Last edited by Black-Cat0001; 01-19-2013 at 11:57 PM.

Senior Member Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

“Char, it’s Clarissa.” Aiden nodded towards the door. Charlie rubbed his face furiously, though he ended up looking more like a tomato. “Don’t worry, I’ll talk to her.”

Aiden hoped his clothes weren’t too tattered. He dusted off a bloody mark on his sleeve. Charlie’s phone rang, the caller ID could not identify the number. They exchanged glances.

“H-hello? Is this... is this Jack?!"

Aiden’s shoulders drooped and his hands were in his pockets, but he still managed a smile, “Clarissa, hi. Glad to see you’re back. Listen, we’re not Guardians anymore, so you don’t have anything to fear from us. In fact, I-”

“Metroplain Lycan Scout Task Force?” Charlie repeated, coughing through a constricted throat, “Who’s-? What-?”

Aiden turned, if he were a dog both ears would be pricked and alert.

“Hey Aiden!” Char yelled, smiling happily despite himself, “We’re employed again, by the same guy you threw a table to! Epic, isn’t it?”

Aiden grinned at Charlie and gave him a thumbs-up. Good job.

“So I guess we’re employed again.” Aiden laughed, rubbing his face as if waking up from a bad dream, “Sorry for the confusion. How are you?”

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

After rumbling up into the parking lot he got out in his Tank commander uniform belonging to his task force."Ok now what do you want for dessert?" He said slowly pulling off his gloves.

Member desidoodle07 has a brilliant future desidoodle07 has a brilliant future desidoodle07 has a brilliant future desidoodle07 has a brilliant future desidoodle07 has a brilliant future desidoodle07 has a brilliant future desidoodle07 has a brilliant future desidoodle07 has a brilliant future desidoodle07 has a brilliant future desidoodle07 has a brilliant future desidoodle07 has a brilliant future desidoodle07's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Wolf
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Clarissa folded her arms to her chest and rolled her eyes. "As you could tell, I'm no longer afraid of you and haven't been for a while," she said as she was eavesdropping on what Charlie was repeating. It seemed like good news for them, but it might be worst news that had ran through Clarissa's mind.

“Metroplain Lycan Scout Task Force?” Charlie spoke up, coughing as he talked, “Who’s-? What-?”

"A what?" she muttered to herself as if to think what it might be.

Once she was out of her 'trance' if thinking, she looked back to Aiden. "Sorry for the confusion. How are you?" she heard him as her in what seemed like a friendly tone.

"This is a first," she said, "as you can see, my nightmare has been conquered."

Clarissa didn't have to bend down to touch the dog/wolf because it was so tall that all she had to do was extend her arm straight out beside her. Stroking the rather large animal and standing close to it, she smirked as if to say a childish comment of 'I told you so'. "I see Charlie still hadn't learned my warning since the plate of Dimsum was payback for the little things. No matter, I have other things in mind for what I'll do to get him back for shooting me."

Osaka felt the anger she was feeling which also made him equally as angry. It wasn't, however, rage but enough to know that she wasn't happy and she was going to settle that score weather they liked it or not.

Clarissa heard something rumbling outside of the building, and she looked out. She saw people that looked like the army stop at a distance, and she had seen a guy walk out of a tank towards the building. "Who is that?" she wondered out loud as she watched him walk towards the building.

Osaka had other plans, and watched Jack come towards the small group with what seemed like a happy expression across his face. Once Jack got close enough, Osaka flattened his ears, narrowed his eyes, and bared his teeth into a snarl while growling. He didn't know who this guy was, but he was going to defend Clarissa if he had to. "I have a bad feeling about this guy. Under no circumstances, we shouldn't trust him."

Clarissa kept petting the dog/wolf as he was showing aggression towards everyone that was unknown to him. "I agree," she said out loud even though they could communicate only through mind if he's ever in a different form other than his true one which he was in a different one now.

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

"Hello again miss, did you enjoy that Blueberry cocktail I made? I'd like to request your help in this matter also if your willing to follow my orders." He then set an closed encrypted laptop onto the table, before going back into the kitchen. He whipped up and made Strawberry Cheesecake for the owner and the rest there. He inserted an flash drive into the third USB on the right side an hidden projector came to live. it was casting on an blank projector screen. He typed in an code and the laptop came to live. Jack then inserted an disc into the CD/DVD disc drive. Suddenly an whole archive came to life. "OK this is my target. Jean Pyscho." In the video was an man in his late 50's still very muscular for his age, and still pretty much black hair with an few white strands in the back. 6'3.Black jeans,Grey Turtle Neck shirt,Black snickers,Brown eyes. Guarding nightmare Was an futuristic robot which had more weapon then an assault trooper. "He is involved in the black market and sells stolen military contraband. I was trying to arrest him but Someone blew that operating in Two years of making Sky High! Now I guess the only options are to try and arrest him again which will be harder, and if that fails to eliminate him."
    Last edited by Black-Cat0001; 01-20-2013 at 11:29 AM.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

(I'll just alternate the color of one post from the next.)

“Honestly? You’ve conquered your Nightmare? Amazing. Some of us even take months with therapy.” Aiden learned to be silent, so much so that it’s become subconscious to him. When he pulled up a wooden and leather chair from the nearest table for Clarissa, it made only a breath of a sound. “So tell me, how’d you control your Nightmare so fast, Clarissa?”

Jack did something funky on the computer, pulling out and plugging in all sorts of contraptions Charlie knew he should know about. Still, he felt like a grandpa coding an application for an iPad. Leaning with one arm on the table, Charlie studied the dark-haired Jean Pyscho on the projector screen. While Jack explained who it was and why he was after him, all Charlie could think was, Ah finally. A face to a target.

“Hey, about Charlie. I’m sorry about him, really. He can be brash at time, but he was just doing what he thought would protect other people- Excuse me, Clarissa.” Aiden bowed when Char made a come-hither motion with the leather-gloved hand that was missing two fingers. He glanced at the screen, blinking once, like a camera click.

“Yeah, Char? What’s up?”

“Apparently we got fired because we blew undercover Guardian agent Mister Jack Russel’s cover while he’s hunting this guy down.”

Charlie raised two fingers like a peace sign while Aiden waited for a reason why he should care.

“Option one is to find him,” he brought one down, “Catch him, bring him in, blah-blah-blah.”

He brought another finger down until all he had was a fist, and he was grinning. “Option two is to eliminate him. Get it?”

“Alright.” Aiden shrugged, then his commanding tone brought the Nightmare hound forth. “Philo!”

It materialized almost magically with a puff of dark dust. It sat on it haunches, its head as high as Aiden’s chest, and scratched its ear with a back leg.

“Do you remember seeing this guy? In here? Around town?”

Philo tilted his head at the face in the screen, then barked once for yes.

“Still have his scent?”

The Nightmare dog raised its nose in the air, sniffing, sifting through hundreds of different trails until it could find the right one. It barked once again.

Its owner’s voice darkened like ink drying on a death certificate.

Fetch.”

A deep growl reverberated from the dog’s chest. It leapt over a table, soundlessly, as if it were a whisper over water. Then it dove through a wide glass window, but no crash was heard, and the Nightmare dissipated like a passing afterthought.

“Awesome. Oh hey, about our paycheck.” Charlie pulled up a chair and sat on it backwards, “Is that $12.50 per hour of the whole workday, so it’s a $100.00 a day, or is it per hour while we’re on active duty? Also, does our insurance cover our lives? Our hospital bills? A car?”

Aiden rolled his eyes. Really, the stupid things Charlie does. He went back to Clarissa’s side, laughing a little.

“Again, he’s brash, arrogant, easily angered, and all that.” Aiden gave a small smile, “But if you're mad because of something he did, take your anger out on me instead.”

He spread his arms, "Really. I don't mind."

Junior Member Cold Eyes is on a distinguished road Cold Eyes's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-04-2013 06:24 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: CJBouriaque

Name: Ardan O'Malley
    Role: Guardian
    Items: None

Ardan soon found himself waking up to a nurse uncuffing him from the hospital bed. She left the room and Ardan got up to his feet, though he was a tad bit shaky. Looking around, he saw the Cuchulain was no longer in the room, but there was an Asian man wearing a business suit. "Mr. O'Malley, good to see you awake. You've been brought here because you have a special set of abilities needed for a job. You may call me, Mr. Tanimoto, I'm a representative of my company. We are looking to hire you for a job."

"What job and how much will I be paid?" Ardan asked, stretching. He was surprisingly calm for someone who appeared in a hospital in the middle of nowhere.

"$100 per day, $12 an hour of work." Mr Tanimoto said.

"Sound good, I've been needing a new job. Where do I begin?" Ardan asked.

"Today, you'll find that there is a set of clothes on the table behind you. Get changed and meet me in the lobby." Mr. Tanimoto said as he left out the door. Ardan got changed into the clothing, which consisted of a basic plaid button up, a pair of jeans with a belt, and a leather blazer. He got the clothing on and headed down to the lobby to meet up with the business man.

"Alright, I want to know what the job is about and what will I have to do." Ardan said as he caught up with him.

"We'll speak more about it in the car, I'll explain everything. We'll be needing to take a ride to head quarters where the job begins." Mr. Tanimoto explained right as a car pulled up. He left out the building and got inside, Ardan of course followed. "Your job is simple, there are monsters that roam the streets known as nightmares. Nightmares can escape from the average person's dreams and actually cause a lot of havoc. Our job, as Guardians, are to capture and return these nightmares back to the proper owner without killing it. You've got a nightmare under your control, from what I understand, because a big brute dropped you in front of the hospital unconscious."

Ardan knew exactly of what Tanimoto was talking about, Cuchulain. So he took it seriously as to normally he'd be in an 'Are you joking me?' Sort of disposition. Instead he calmly asked, "Do I get on the job training for this?"

"Yes, you'll learn really fast at head quarters, good sir. Trust me on this." Soon they arrived at the Guardian Headquarters where Ardan was escorted inside to his proper room, awaiting the instructer to explain things further to him about this new job. The fine details of it were made unknown.

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Wolf
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Seeing Jack hook up a laptop to a projector was a little amusing although he wanted them to go after someone she had no intentions on being involved with. When he offered for her to join, she thought about it long and hard when him and Charlie were conversing.

It'd be fun to follow them and have a good adventure with them. The downside would be working with Charlie, and not being able to kill him on the spot. Being torn by her decision, she stood silently while listening to the trio of male conversing. Seeing Philo run out and Osaka was sitting quietly like a good nightmare was a relief only because she assumed there wasn't going to be a fight between the two.

“Again, he’s brash, arrogant, easily angered, and all that.” Aiden had given a small smile, “But if you're mad because of something he did, take your anger out on me instead.”

He had spread his arms, "Really. I don't mind."

Osaka stepped between Aiden and Clarissa with him facing Aiden. His bright red eyes stared down at him with a slight growl emitting from him warning Aiden to back off. "We're going after Charlie remember?" he reminded Clarissa.

Knowing this, she only nodded slightly to try not to let Aiden know that she could communicate with her nightmare. "I'm not going to hot you Aiden," she said in a low tone, "you did nothing wrong, therefore I have no reason to lay a hand on you."

The nightmare sat down between them just to make sure Aiden didn't try anything to threaten Clarissa. He was considering to tell Clarissa for her to join them, but he wanted to hear more insight on the mission before he made the quick decision.

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Role: Chief of Task Force,Watcher
    Items: Laptop,Cellphone,Recording prescription glasses, Tank commander arsenal.

“Awesome. Oh hey, about our paycheck.” Charlie pulled up a chair and sat on it backwards, “Is that $12.50 per hour of the whole workday, so it’s a $100.00 a day, or is it per hour while we’re on active duty? Also, does our insurance cover our lives? Our hospital bills? A car?” Jack respond back looking at Charlie,"It's $12.50 on active duty. The family will get payed an certain amount of money if your killed. No, your current insurance won't cover some things such as ear piercing,some forms of treatments,or petty wants. It's the normal insurance you'll get but an bit upgraded on some extra things covered in case of accidents. Depending on what type of hospital bill it is your insurance Might cover it. Your current insurance for the car needs to be updated. It's now outdated. Oh here's you new uniforms." The new uniforms looked very close to that of Resident Evil 4 http://alanwongpf3rdblog.blogspot.co...nt-evil-5.html but instead of the B.S.A.A on the side there was the M.L.T.F On the left shoulder
    along with http://www.sahibandcrew.com/2012/05/...suspended.html as the patch on the arm shoulders. Zzt"Boss come in."ZZT "Yes? You found his hoarding base?! Wonderful. Get our troops ready to surround the base and fight if need be. Over.""Yes Sir. Birddog Out."GACK He turned back to the party, "It seems His hidden stash HQ has been found in an old but now recently running Sawmill."
    Last edited by Black-Cat0001; 01-21-2013 at 08:48 PM.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

“Thank you. I promised someone that I would protect her brother with my life, so I hope you understand.” Aiden smiled. He swept a lock of hair so light it was almost white away from his eyes and unzipped his dark blue jacket because of the warmth.

“Look, Jack, our job has a high injury and mortality rate.” Char held up his gloved hand and folded the pinky and ring fingers. Empty. “So if you’re sending my best friend and me out there and one of us ends up nearly dying, I’ve just gotta be sure the hospital won’t refuse to help us just because we can’t pay for it.”

Aiden cocked his head towards the window, narrowing his eyes.

Philo pushed the restaurant door open with his cranium. From its mouth hung a hairy black and pinkish globe the size of a soccer ball, dripping red liquid onto the floor. It turned the air around it sour and salty. Philo marched proudly towards Jack look, look what I did! I'm a good dog, and dropped Jean Pyscho’s bloody head before his feet. He had died with a permanent expression of terrible horror - mouth stretched opened and brown eyes wide like golf balls - as if a hellish monster had sprang up out of nowhere and ripped his head from his body. It rolled and rolled, leaving a glossy trail the color of roses, until its nose halted its movement about two feet away.

“Come here, boy. Come. Good dog,” Aiden ruffled Philo’s head fondly when it sauntered towards him, “Though it took you a little slower than usual, didn’t it?”

"That reminds me," Charlie jolted upright, “What kind of bonuses do we get once we finish a mission?”
    Last edited by Solsaiden Hel; 01-22-2013 at 03:56 PM.

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Jack saw Philo come in caring the head and smacked his hand to his face mutter growling under his breath,"We were suppose to surround him and give him an chance to surrender himself up and talk it out If that didn't work then eliminate him." Jack just shook his head. Another Plan gone wrong right off the bat.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Charlie Reid
    Role: Watcher-in-Training
    Items: Cellphone, Guardian Radio

“Is that a human head?!”

“It’s still bleeding!”

The ugly sound of someone retching made others even more nauseous. Chairs screeched against the floor as people hurried out, yet the din of panicked voices never ceased. It won’t be long until some authority barges in and demands explanations, which they’ll never get.

“Robot Nightmares? Military contraband? Better people have died for a lot less.” Charlie gripped the edge of the chair, “You can negotiate with these… things till you’re blue in the face, and then they’ll still try to kill you. They’re not people, Jack. You might as well plead the fourth amendment to the Terminator.”

The restaurant was utterly empty now and probably will be for the next year. Aiden should just let Philo devour the leftover food. A table lay overturned. A woman had left her bag on her chair.

“The sooner we clean the town of these safety hazards, the better.”

Charlie lightly kicked an empty glass that had rolled off a table towards the bloody head. It bumped against its occipital crest and was marked by blood.

“So, what’s next on your to-do list?”

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

"Yeah but he was suppose to be captured. He was going to be our key to getting the bigger fish who are boss's of Mafias. Now we can't get the required info."

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Wolf
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Seeing the events unfolding, both Clarissa and Osaka were laughing at the upset Jack. They listened to the conversation wondering what to do next. After all, they weren't going to stay for long.

Since they didn't care about any of what they were doing, she decided to leave. With a small goodbye, she exited the building with Osaka following at her held. They ignored everything that was going o on around them.

Getting away from those people had been a relieving time. They entered the woods with smiles on their faces, happy to be alive and away from them once again.

Junior Member Cold Eyes is on a distinguished road Cold Eyes's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-04-2013 06:24 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: CJBouriaque

Name: Ardan O'Malley
    Role: Guardian
    Items: Guardian Radio, Cell Phone, Motorcycle Keys, 9mm Barretta (Ninety-two model)

When Ardan awoke again, he was visited by the same man wearing the business suit. On the table, he set down a box. "Look inside." Mr. Tanimoto said. Ardan did so and found a loaded 9mm, keys, a couple hundred dollars, a radio, and an iPhone. "These are to be your tools for on the job, use them wisely. Seeing as your first job is in the slums and some residents are a little... Unfriendly, that pistol will come in handy. You'll find a shoulder holster at the bottom of the box. Wear it under your jacket. Now then, the job that I am entailing to you is an escaped nightmare. Don't worry, we're not putting you on anything big since this is your first time on the job. You'll find this one in the form of hobgoblins."

"Hob what?" Ardan asked, confusedly. "Are you saying I half to go and catch little mythical creatures?"

"No, not at all! What I am saying is you'll catch little creatures and return them to this address, therefore to their rightful owner. This person by the way is only a young child, so try not to wake him up while you are playing Mr. Sandman." Mr. Tanimoto said, an edge of humour in his voice as he handed him the address slip. "You'll find the motorcycle parked in the lower garage, use that as your method of transportation."

With that he left and Ardan, unfortunately, was finding himself asking around for directions. Soon enough, however, he found where to go and the bike as expected. He gave it some gas, popped it into gear, then rode out of the garage and onto the street. Following street signs and the supposed address, he found the area. Then he turned popped the bike into neutral, removed the keys, and dismounted. It was time to do some hunting.

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

One of the boss's found out something was wrong and decided to go see what was taking so long with the shipping of the AK-47's. GGK"Sir it seems one of the bosses is on their way to look in on the progress of the shipments." "Ok."GGK He got every one to the area and got them working one making it look like they were part of the crew there.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Aiden Hayes
    Role: Guardian-in-Training
    Items: Cellphone, Guardian Radio

She left again.

And Aiden was struck between two choices, to follow or to let her go. He wanted to be a good Guardian, really, but there always comes a point where the Guardian, or any person, has to make difficult decisions, and difficult decisions break people. Right now, it was between staying here or letting go of a Vagrant, who seemed lost in this confusing world, and wasn't as untrusting as she probably thinks she is. And if he chooses to let her go, he risks losing her forever. Because Aiden is also a hunter and one day, he might meet her again and he would have no choices to choose from at all.

"Wait! Wait up!"

Aiden didn't look back at Char, didn't even ask permission to leave. He ran out after her and saw her retreating back, her long dark hair waving in the wind.

"I know Char and I have been doing this all day." He slowed to a walk slightly behind her, "But what do I have to do to convince you to stay? Really. Save for hurting people, I'll do anything."

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

The area was way out of town in an forest and Clarissa was heading towards it. Jack quickly got Charlie to follow him and had him put some coveralls on over his uniform to make the impression he was part of the crew. "Ok move out." His tank sprang to live moving down the road followed by the next tank. All arrived and began immediately working on the shipments looking to see what was their after fighting off the resistances there. There was everything from grenade's down to fighter jets and Tanks. He made sure the tanks look to be part of the shipment available.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Charlie Reid
    Role: Watcher-in-Training

Driven by the unquenchable desire to be able to buy food and clothing, Charlie broke into an uncomfortable run in his newly-acquired cover-all’s. Maybe he looked much less like a suspicious Watcher-in-training and more like your daily average construction worker or hopeless street kid, which is far, far from the truth.

He texted Aiden, who texted back ‘If u die may I hav ur DVDs? lolz’

He ran until he had to lean against the wall at the end of the road to catch his breath. Then there were fighter jets and grenades and tanks. Lots and lots of tanks.

Charlie covered his right eye. Hm, no Nightmare here nor there. In fact, the place was Nightmare-free. In a place like this, he was totally useless.

He might as well have fun.

“Okay, boss Jack.” He tried to sound husky, key word being ‘tried’, “Who do you want me to shoot?”

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

"Quit fooling around1. The target is 10:00 north-east 14mph wind high." He peeked then ducked as an bullet bounced behind him three feet where his head would have been if not for ducking quickly.

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Wolf
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

(Sorry, I've been busy and @Black-Cat0001 please don't godmod my character)

Clarissa stopped walking after she heard Aiden's plea to stop from walking away. She turned around to face him along with Osaka beside her closely.

"I know Char and I have been doing this all day." He slowed to a walk slightly behind her, "But what do I have to do to convince you to stay? Really. Save for hurting people, I'll do anything."

"We aren't going to kill anyone, so save your breath kid. Secondly, I am my own person so I can go wherever I want whenever I want. I don't need people like you and Charlie following me like lost pups. Either you come with me, and help me with my mission or you stay with Charlie and never see me again," she growled slightly, "Or do you have a better proposition Aiden?"

She was leaning on one leg with her arms folded over her chest. The wind blew slightly making her hair dance, and her eyes scoring around Aiden searching for a response.
    Last edited by desidoodle07; 01-29-2013 at 11:38 AM.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

“I’ll follow you.” Aiden nodded, hands in his pockets, “Wherever and whatever you want to do.”

“What are we looking at?” Charlie didn’t exactly know what he was supposed to be seeing, “Is it a person? A tank? A Nightmare? Do I get rid of it?”

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information