AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 96 FirstFirst ... 11 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 71 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Nightmare Hunt (A Supernatural/Mystery RPG)

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

i got a error message so i posted twice, ignore this one.:P
    Last edited by Nespa; 09-24-2009 at 03:31 PM.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

Senior Member Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2010 05:14 PM
    Threads

Role: Guardian
    Items: N/A

Ikazuchi looked at Landy
    Then at Piers. " She may see you if you want to or not. Just hang on your badly hurt just hold on and close your eyes." Ika ran over to the light switch turned them off, then ran back over to piers. He touched the floor as both of them sank through the floor.

Few minutes later they ended up near the exit."hang on i'll get you a wheel chair." Ika ran over and found a working wheel chair.He rolled it over to Piers. then carefully put him in it wheeling him out of the hospital toward the car Ikazuchi used. "Next time don't go with out back up." As he rolled up to the car, he helped piers into the car strapped him in, then got in on the drivers side, Started the car then drove off. He used the radio to have some techs pick up piers car.

Never Give In, Never Give up.

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Silver Ribbon Four Leaf Clover Teal Ribbon
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2019 02:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aspirantgarde

Items: Guardian radio, cell phone

Piers chuckled at Ika’s comment about backup, his eyes closed the whole time. “I was worried that…ugh…the attack from Jace was only meant to draw us out so HQ would be vulnerable. Plus…all the other Guardians were recently wounded, and we’re not even sure what happened to Karn’s legs. I’m glad you came when you did, Ika. I’ve never been hurt this badly, but I was sure I would be fighting one nightmare, not two highly intelligent ones.”

Remembering the technique Ika had used to get him out of the hospital, Piers remarked, “That was cool, you know? I mean, the disappearing act you did back there.”

Piers wondered how the other Guardians were faring. His mind then shifted all so easily back to Glaiza. Jace was injured, true…but he was also loose. Would he make good on his promise to target Glaiza? Piers knew he had to take preemptive measures, but wasn’t quite sure what to do yet. Then there was Landy’s nightmare…he would have to tell her how to make it submit, or it could harass her to no end and, maybe, manifest itself in a terrible way again. At any rate, he’d call Glaiza and Landy as soon as he could stifle some of the pain.

He sincerely hoped that he could get into HQ without seeing Melinda, as he didn’t want to make her worry over what happened. Reflecting on the fights at the hospital, he thanked God that his initial fear for the patients’ safety had proved unfounded; they had all been protected by Landy’s actions, and that was the main objective of the fight. Piers truly thanked God for that, as he would gladly sustain injuries for them. He reminded himself that though Jace was loose, the attack on the hospital could have included civilians, but didn’t. This thought gave him a modicum of relief in his pain and in his worry over what to do to protect Glaiza from Jace’s threat.

Senior Member Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ikazuchi Looked over at piers." It's a way for me to escape quickly if i need to, As part of my nightmare's ability. It takes up a lot of energy." He looked around, Then back at the road." we'll be using it to get into The HQ to the doctor to fix you up a bit." The drive back seemed Longer then it had when heading toward St Birch. But it always felt that way. He guessed.

Senior Member Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Green Tea
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2012 09:42 AM
    Threads

Items: None

Seda watched as Karn wheeled himself back up the hill, wondering a bit as to why he still preferred his chair over walking. The Karn she saw walking around his kitchen was not a product of her hangover, that much she knew. The fact that the grey markings on his legs had disappeared as well made her even more confused.

Shrugging, she turned back to her only travel companion. "Looks like it's just you and me, Sunshine," she told him and began jogging in place. "And it's a long walk back to HQ." She recalled her long search for HQ on the first day of her assignment and it had taken her out of the city, a lot farther than she had expected.

"Of course," she said, pausing to think for a moment. "It could be a shorter run." Her arm may be out of commission but Seda was sure her legs were up to the challenge of a long run. She had always enjoyed running back in Africa. Running from the village to town and back always made for good exercise.

For a moment, she closed her eyes and let herself be lost in the memory of such a thing. The wind blowing all the scents of the grasslands her way, waving at passers-by in motor vehicles, seeing the mountains in the distance for the entire duration of her journey. She remembered laughing, talking even though she was panting from running so much. She remembered... Him.

"He always loved running." Suddenly, the image of a boy appeared in her mind and her eyes snapped open. The thought, although pleasant, was unwanted. The image was pleasant, the memories of the night that came with it were not. She felt Vidar stir in her mind, hissing a question. "I'm okay Vid," she said out loud. "I've been okay for a while," she added in a softer voice.

She looked around her, seeing the houses and concrete of the residential area. A far cry from the grounds she would have preferred running on. But it would do for now. She needed something to calm her down and push everything else out of her head.

"We're burning daylight, Sunshine," she said to Duo, stretching her legs. "We've been out of HQ for too long. Let's get going." With that, she took off into a run without awaiting his response. Her feet pounding against the pavement, the heat of the sun bearing down on her and what little wind the city had blowing through her hair, she felt free. Free of the past, the present, her current condition, her fears and her doubts. "Better savour it while it lasts, girl. When it's back to HQ, it's back to business."

Not knowing where I'm going; but I know where I've been...

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads

Role: Vagrant
    Items: Cellphone

Rod saw the girl run from the man that was smiling and he figured this was his chance to see if he could talk the man into joining his mission on taking out the guardians. He figured if he said no he'd still fight him to test his own strength. For now, he would wait to make his next move.

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Location- St. Birch
    Status- Day
    Role- Feral
    Items- N/A

Landy was stunned for a moment. Everything seemed to be moving very fast but she absorbed as much as she could.

When Piers and the guy disappeared, Landy did her best to stand up. Miss Noir fretted around her feet, licking her legs occasionally and meowing and yowling in worry as they struggled as quickly as they could down the stairs.

Lloyd had locked his office but Landy picked up a chair nearby, swinging it at the window till it shattered as Miss Noir hid behind an over turned table. Landy quickly jumped through the window, adding new cuts and glass slivers into her skin.

Landy looked around, not sure where the security tapes were. It took forever of pushing buttons randomly before she got what she needed, hopped back out of the broken window, and collected Miss Noir.

Landy was about to head for the front door when she thought better of it and went out a back way instead. She looked around to make sure no one was around before sneaking out and heading for the Teaberry.

Location- Teaberry
    Status- Day
    Role- Feral
    Items- Bag, cat

Landy snuck through the alley around to the back of the coffee shop. She ducked into the kitchen, quickly dodging out of people's view before they could see how bloody, bruised and battered she was.

She entered Glaiza's office and shut the door behind her, leaving it open just long enough for Miss Noir to get in. She locked it before slowing turning to face Glaiza.

"I know this looks bad, and I really can't explain cause I don't know what happened either. I mean I do a little bit but if I told you what I do know you would probably think I was super crazy. Which you probably think anyway. I'm so sorry, I'm probably not making any sense, but I need your help. I've got glass shards and slivers all over and I can't reach a lot of them and plus, you were closer and I'm really sorry- so sorry!!" she said as a single tear ran down her cheek. She went to wipe it away but it was to painful.

She felt awful to impose on Glaiza yet again without an explanation but she didn't know who else to turn to. She needed someone who she knew she could rely on.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

The lazy demon kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2014 11:30 PM
    Threads

Items: Cell phone

"I guess I should pick up speed also," Duo said. "Hey Seda, how do you like it here?" He said running beside her. "I think it'll take 'bout 15 minutes if we

increase our speed, but if you can't go that fast I'll slow down to let you keep up." Duo said with a smirk.

(OOC: I have had so much to do lately sorry for being so inactive. Hope to have bigger posts later.)

I MADE IT.

Quotes: To be a man you must have honor and a penis (Shin-chan)

Senior Member Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Green Tea
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

(OOC: Trying to get this up as fast as I can. Internet's been spazzy.)

She opened her eyes and looked at her running companion. "How do I like it here? Well, aside from surviving an attack that will leave my arm like this for the next few weeks... Pretty good." She smiled. "Even though I can't remember much of last night, I bet I had a good time. The stronger the hangover, the harder the party." She laughed, rubbing her forehead a little.

"I think it'll take 'bout 15 minutes if we increase our speed, but if you can't go that fast I'll slow down to let you keep up." Duo said with a smirk.

Seda began laughing. "Oh please," she said, feigning weakness even as she was running. "I can hardly go more than ten steps a minute." She lightly punched his arm. "You want speed, Sunshine? I'll show you speed!"

She took off, running as fast as she could. "Eat my dust!" she called out over her shoulder. That euphoric feeling was coming back, stronger now that she was running faster. "Woohoo!" she yelled as she ran down a hill, her hair being whipped every which way by the wind.

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

Role: Feral
    Items: none

Alanna sat on the stiff hospital bed curled up in a loose fetal position, reflecing on her current situation. Both her parents being dead was something she's still trying to cope with, but at least she's stopped crying about it. It seemed she didn't have any tears left to cry. She was only left with sorrow and anxiety. She knew she'd have to get over it quickly. She couldn't let her guard down.

People may think she's crazy for it, but she finally convinced herself that the ghost that has been haunting her all of her life had killed her parents and somehow framed her for it. Even if she was walking around subconsciously, she would never kill her parents. Her adoration for them was much too deep. Yes, it wasn't her fault...

Taking a deep breath, she stood from her bed, the tile cold beneath her bare. It seemed that the girl who had also been put on an oxygen mask earlier had left as well. She removed her own mask and headed towards the door, hoping she could sneak out without having to pay any fees which her parents usually took care of. She refused to be put in the custody of any "distant" relatives, who all lived in Ireland. She knew where she was headed and it was definitely not Europe.

Slowly opening the door of the hospital room, she peaked out into the hall. Instantly she realized that this was not the hospital afterall. Luckily, the unfamiliar hallway was void of people but she could hear voices talking from somewhere. She moved quickly, running down the hall to a pair of double doors which seemed to be an exit. There were no windows so she couldn't tell what was on the other side. Gatherwing her wits, she pushed it open slightly, peering in to what seemed like a lobby, which had people walking around looking rather pre-occupied. Even though it was a loby, she didn't see any exits. She bit the inside of her lip and closed the door. Where in the world was she? She looked up at a door that didn't have a room number. Some of the voices were getting louder so she threw herself at it and hid inside. It was too dark to see where she was but she didn't care as long as no one found her. She leaned on the nearest wall her hands touched and tried to come up with a way to escape this strange facility.

The doctor, Jason Rhodes, that was tending to her earlier walked into the room with a clipboard. "Alright Miss O'Leary. I can see that you have a history o-" he looked up to find the hospital bed empty. He cursed and pressed the red security button, alarming the other guardians that there was a feral on the loose. Then he instantly contacted Piers but only reached his answering machine.

"Piers, that girl that Chinatsu brought in earlier has ran off. There's no way she's gotten out of here without anyone noticing so she's running around HQ. I've already alerted the others to be on a look out for her. What should I do if we find her? Please return my call as soon as possible." He asked, turning on his heel to head back out into the hall.
    Last edited by ~Shobu~; 09-28-2009 at 08:46 PM.

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads

Items: Cellphone

Rod looked surprised at how fast they were moving and he was keeping up with them from the shadows of some trees. He figured now would be a good time to talk to them seeing as they have the energy signature as Zen.

" I'm going to stop them and talk to them Zen." Rod said in his mind, " Stay where you are until I call you."

" Very well then, but be careful around those two. Something seems off about them." Zen said watching them from a rooftop.

Rod began to pick up speed to get a little farther then they were. He jumped from the trees and waited for them to arrive.

" Get ready Zen." Rod said watching the two run in his direction.

" I'm always ready Rod." Zen said as he faded away.

As the two got closer and closer, Rod put his hand in front of him in order to make them stop running.

" Hey, excuse me but I need to ask you two a few questions if you don't mind." Rod said with a grin.

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

Senior Member Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-17-2010 05:30 PM
    Threads

Items: iPod

---

Vierra walked through the crowd of people, slowly winding her way down the street. She didn’t know where she was going, or where she wanted to go, but maybe it was better that way. After all, she was never the orderly type. She scanned the crowd to try and catch a glimpse of the face she had once found so familiar. But the chances of that happening were only one in a million. She had no idea whether the person was even alive, let alone in this town.

Although the ebony haired girl wasn’t too worried, if at all. Vierra reached up and absentmindedly tugged on an earring, contemplating whether to turn left or right. Loki hadn’t given her a deadline yet, so she wasn’t in any hurry. She probably would have just ignored him if he had, she being more than slightly annoyed at him for sending her on this wild goose chase. No clues, no evidence, no traces, just name a random town and go search.

“Y’know, if you’re so pissed, just stop looking. She’s probably not even in this freaking country!”

Once again ignoring her whining nightmare, Vierra only adjusted her headphones and scrolled through her battered iPod, looking through the selection of songs. The vagrant girl stared down at the light blue chunk of metal in her hands, her thumb lightly tracing the dents and scratches it had acquired along the years. Pocketing the device, she continued to stride briskly down the street, eyes flat and unfeeling. Her lips slowly formed words as she mouthed the lyrics of her current song.

“...why do you have to wait…where were you...where were you?”

“Just a little late...” Tira’s high, smooth voice finished for her. “Y’know, thinking about the fact that your mother hasn’t come back for you isn’t going to make her. She won’t be coming back.”

“You found me…”

Tira sighed, a hint of impatience lining her voice. It’s been close to 8 years since Tira had been born from the girl’s fears, and though pure stubbornness had lead to Vierra being the dominant, she never seemed to acknowledge neither her fear nor her nightmare. “Keep singing.”

Vierra hesitated, her sharp eyes softening ever so slightly, and her pain became evident as she struggled to whisper the next sentence.

“…But in the end…everyone ends up alone…”
    Last edited by Minyrama; 09-27-2009 at 03:15 PM.

聞こえますか 僕の声が 君の事を そっと想う季節が続く

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Karn
    Role: Guardian?

Karn began thinking over what Melinda. It was weird for nothing to be happening recently. It made him wonder if something big was coming. At that moment an alarm went off to indicate an problem. Karn suddenly sat up straight as a tech ran in. He turned to face the tired man. He had been running.

"Sir." He panted, "The feral Miss Melinda found has left her room and we think she is trying to escape. Please help us find her."

"Right away. You stay here with Melinda in case anything happens." The tech nodded. Karn tunred to Melinda. "I'm sorry about cutting our conversation short. Another time maybe." He wheeled himself out and began looking through the corridors. Some people joined him but he told them to go away and look else where.

Karn paused as he reached one corridor. Something told him to go down it. He slowly wheeled his way and stopped. The corridor was now empty besides him. He looked around. Nothing seemed out of place but the feeling he had. He took a deep breath. "Hello." He said, "Are you hiding because your scared?"
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Role: watcher
    Items: oxygen mask, tank

Melinda nodded as Karn left, finding the vagrant had priority. If the nightmare took over al hell would break lose. As soon as karn left the room melinda slipped out of bed to the horor of the tech "m.miss melinda please stay in bed". Melinda looked at him "i just need to go to the bathroom" she pulled the mask off and went to the bathroom that was connected to her room. To give the tech room incase something happend she left the door slightly open.

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

They reached the HQ He looked at piers. " Close your eyes," he held him sinking through the car through the ground into darkness.

A few seconds later they were in the HQ Hospital." Hey.... Piers needs some help." He said stepping through the door he made holding piers up. He lied him down in the closest bed and went off into the darkness leaving piers with an echo around him." Be careful next time, I wont be able to save you next time..."

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: I have been super busy and I don't quite remember where I had been before. So, I think I am just going to start somewhere randomly.

Items: Cellphone, sketch book

Meril paused for a moment as she walked. A cool breeze nearly pushed her over as she paused.

"The wind is very cool today. I have a bad feeling Moir."
    Moir was a few feet away admiring the birds flying overhead.

"I know how you feel Meril. I am getting that vibe too." Meril looked at Moir in surprise.

"You barely ever get that Moir. Why now?" Moir glanced at Meril and had a huge grin upon her face.

"Not sure. Its kinda creeping me out though. I think your happiness is jinxing me." Meril smiled at Moir and then continued walking till she found a bench to relax on.

"Well, I just hope its nothing serious." Moir seemed a bit disappointed and Meril could tell. Something terrible was coming there way.

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Silver Ribbon Four Leaf Clover Teal Ribbon
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2019 02:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aspirantgarde

Items: Guardian radio, cell phone

“Thanks, Ikazuchi…” Piers said as the man left. He thought he heard his voice again after he left, but his senses were groggy. A few of the techs spoke to him as he tried to gather his wits.

“Is it bad enough to require skin grafts?” Piers asked almost mechanically.

“Not sure,” someone said. Piers had his eyes clothes as the techs began to remove the burnt fabric from his arm and chest. He heard the fabric being cut in places and felt a cool liquid being swathed on him with something that felt like cotton.

“Silver sulfadiazine, huh?” Piers asked curiously.

“Exactly,” one of the techs responded. “Almost forgot you worked at a hospital.”

“Well, I actually don’t care for patients physically, but…I do catch up on some of the medicines and lingo from time to time. Really, I’m just trying to stay conscious by focusing on stuff I know, concentrating on anything poss…”

As soon as the fabric began to be removed from his skin, the surge of pain caused Piers to flinch too much to speak.

“You’ve got a cut, too…” the tech said.

Piers didn’t respond, for it didn’t take long for the pain to put him into unconsciousness again.

After the techs were done, he briefly woke and then went to sleep, the medicine they had given him taking a full effect.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ika ended in the lobby Since he had never really had been shown a bedroom. He Looked around and Sat down at the couch It was becoming night time and soon Kage will wake up. He grimaced at his loud voice that only he could hear.

Junior Member Dark_shepherd is on a distinguished road Dark_shepherd's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2011 11:40 AM
    The space between reality and your dreams.
    Threads

Zack is sitting on the bus to home as he felt the pane the pane of loseing him self. "Can you stop the bus!" He said holding him self in pane. "At the next stop" the bus driver replide. As the driver finished his words it as too late. "Well I can stop it for you" genisis said as he blasted the bus engin with energy. The bus goes out of control and runs into a lamp post. " My bad" genisis said with a smile on his face. He ripted open the door and walk off the bus leaveing every one on the bus in pain. "Well a nother night of fun and joy." genisis said with a smile walking down the side walk to the Coffee shop.

Crazy Personified janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Ouran Patch Manekineko
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2011 09:55 AM
    Threads

(OOC: Sorry, been suffering stuff. Hahaha)

Role: Unrevealed

GLAIZA'S POV

After helping Landy with her wounds, I tried to ask her what happened, and she did tell me... but it felt like she was hiding something. Something that must be important to keep so I let her keep it to herself. I let her rest in the room upstairs again, as she seems really tired.

I couldn't help but wonder about Piers...

Is he busy?

He did say he could come by... and I think I would really appreciate it.

Maybe I should text him.

"Hey. Coming here today?"

I sit by the counter and wonder why I'm so worried about him. It feels as if he's doing something that's weirdly dangerous or something...

"Maybe it's the obsessive-senses that's tingling"

"I am not obsessed. I'm just concerned, nothing more."

SEAN'S POV

Just concerned.

Yeah, right.

She is so obsessed.

(OOC: Sorry it's so short....)
    ---
    "They called me mad, I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me." -Nathaniel Lee
    ---

---
    Being crazy only means I'm smarter than you
    ---

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Jace

There was a weak feeling in his chest. Each breath sent pain up his body and caused his arm to stab into him. Without opening his eyes he reached his hand around to feel the damage. The bone was out of place and broken in two places. The pain was like nothing he had felt. A single tear ran down the side of his face and mixed into the sweat from his body. His tempreature was rising and his pulse fast. He didn't need any medical traing to know he was close to death. The very thought shook him and in doing so increased his pain. Thinking became hard and he breathing heavy. Still he didn't open his eyes. Still he waited. He braced himself against what he felt was a wall. With a quick turn his snapped his arm back into place. Only then did his eyes open and as the stared up for a brief moment. He feared the worse. Then he passed out.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Junior Member Dark_shepherd is on a distinguished road Dark_shepherd's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2011 11:40 AM
    The space between reality and your dreams.
    Threads

Genisis walks in to the coffee shop and said "Get me a coffee black." And then takes a set. Genisis looks over everyone in the room and thinks too him self 'They all look too easy to they would stand no hope face to face with me I will sit take my time in picking the right one.' At this time a women walks up to his table, and gives him his coffee and asks him "don't you think it is a little late for coffee." and he replide "The night is just sarting."
    She smiles at him and walks away.
    Time goes by and genisis has made his pick an older man in the back.
    The older man gets up and pays for his drank and walks out the door. Genisis gets up and walks just far beck so the old man thinks nothing of him. As genisis and the older man get close to the park He grabs the older man and throws him to the ground and said "So do you scream?" Genisis said as he held a energy ball next to his face.

(ooc) sorry i will pick it back up later.

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Role: watcher
    Items: towel

Melinda stepped out of the shower and grabbed a towel. Passing the full lenght mirror in the corner she glanced at her body, she had lost more weight if that was even possible and a reddish pink scar had formed on her lower back where the nightmare had pierced her body. Melinda knew that even if the nightmares were stopped she would never be able to live in normal society, the things she knew and had seen would prevent that. she sighed maybe if everything was over she could date a nice tech from HQ atlist she woulden't need to hide her history and status then. her hand brushed another scar on her shoulder when she had recently brought into HQ a nightmare managed to get far enough to wound her, he unlike most nightmares was shot by a tech and died in the process. As far as she knew the tech was fired and send away, she never had the chance to thank him since she was placed in extra security confinment. Suddenly she started to pant as her eyes glaced over

vision

a bus hitting a lanternpost, a boy getting off walking to the coffeeshop and ordering a coffee as if nothing happend. A clock showing some time passed and the boy holding a older male threating him with a energy ball

end vision

Melinda! Miss melinda! She blinked and realised she laid on the floor of her bathroom, the tech had pulled off his jacket and covert her "what did you see" melinda looked at him "warn karn or one of the other guardians, there is a nightmare in th๋ coffee shop he already caused a bus accident". he nodded and helped up "first let get you back to bed" as soon as melinda laid in bed again with her oxygen mask on, he left to seek out a guardian.

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Location- Teaberry
    Status- Early Evening
    Role- Feral
    Items- bag, cat

Landy paced the room nervously in her freshly bandaged body, staring at the tape in her hand. It held approximately the last 4 hours of hospital going ons, Landy knew, but wasn't sure why Piers had wanted it.

She figured it was to cover for who ever had burned him like that, but she was contemplating that maybe it had been him, or another friend in the hospital with him. A tech in a rage, a crazed employee, anyone Piers would want to protect.

But there were other optioins. Maybe it was supernatural. Maybe it was something that would be better left unexplained, something Piers was privy to.

Still contemplating, Landy gathered her things, picked up Miss Noir's leash and led the way out of the coffee shop but forgetting to stop and say good-bye to Glaiza. She began walking around town as she texted Piers 'Where do you want to meet?'.

She walked back toward the hospital. When she got there, she thought better of entering, turned and began to walk the perimeter of the city, starting slum-wards.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Green Tea
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Being made to come down from a high was annoying and that annoyance was reflected on Seda's face when she slowed down and stopped in front of a boy with a shock of white hair on his head. She raised an eyebrow. "Now what could this guy possibly want?"

"Hey, excuse me but I need to ask you two a few questions if you don't mind."

The look on Seda's face when from annoyance to an unreadable poker face. "Questions, eh?" This guy did not look like some kind of survey taker and she doubted that his questions were about the weather, the government or what her favourite flavor of ice-cream was.

"I'm listening." Seda said sharply, crossing her arms over her chest and wincing slightly when she put pressure on her left arm. Out of the corner of her eye, she looked at Duo next to her and wondered if he was suspicious of this stranger as well.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information