Aiden Hayes
Role: Vagrant
Items: N/A

Aiden smiled up at her, "Thank you for the offer, miss. But my whole family's gone, so it's kinda impossible for them to get upset over muddy clothes."

He debated with himself whether to add exactly how they had 'gone', but decided against it.

"Come to think of it, I don't have the house keys! Aw man, I'm locked out!"

He slumped over, but when Philo playfully licked the blood off his cheek, his groan turned into a chuckle.

"You're right, boy! We'll come up with something. We've done it countless times before anyway, right?"

Aiden stood up and stretched, as if he had just woken up to a bright and sunny morning and a sleepless night is past behind him. Still, there was work to be done.

"Miss, I kinda have to go. Gotta take care of some people. We'll definitely see each other again soon. Please take care, and tell Mr. DeFoe I said 'Thank you for everything!' Bye!"

Aiden Hayes turned and ran off east, Philo barking happily by his side. A closer inspection would reveal that his light hair had turned a shade darker, and his brown eyes were now almost black. However, for the sake of our peace of mind, we must dismiss that as a shabby trick of our imagination.

(Aiden is ready for the Epilogues! Whoo!)