AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 96 FirstFirst ... 21 61 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 81 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,775 of 2393

Thread: RPG: Nightmare Hunt (A Supernatural/Mystery RPG)

Junior Member JinxiBear is on a distinguished road JinxiBear's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2013 11:25 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    TN, wanting to go back home where my friends are...
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: JinxiBear XFIRE ID: JinxiBear Steam ID: HajimeRulesOverLeo

Location: "The Animal Rescue Center for Cats and Dogs" next to the St. Azalea Foster Home to St. Azalea Foster Home
    Role: Vagrant
    Items: A crate with two kittens and one puppy on a leash (hehe!)

"It's finally that special day again, you guys..."

Ada Elise Heinrike, a sweet girl who loved her animals. In fact she loved them so much, she took up a job at the Animal Rescue Center; devoting her time to the furry creatures as if they were her own. There was never a day she hated to be there...especially today out of all days! It was "Spread the Love Day" held every week by the rescue center. These days Ada would take a few fluffy bundles-of-joy and go next door to the St. Azalea Foster Home where she would go see Mama and the children. There, the animals and kids would play freely as she would conversate (sp?) with Mama about anything she came up with. Even Ada's troubles.

As Ada finally got to the tall, slightly rusted gates of the foster home, she felt herself even more excited yet....strangely desperate to see Mama, who was sort of like a mother to her though she hadn't visited in a while considering how sick she had been feeling. Quickly, she pushed opened the gates and ran up to the door; puppy trailing behind in excitement.

The door, from what Ada could tell, seemed to be a little bit rustier than what she had remembered and the window... Had she been gone really that long? Realizing that she was staring at a door pointlessly as if it was going to just let her in, Ada reached her finger upwards and rung the bell that seemed to echo throughout the house. At least that didn't change! She stared blankly at the door; waiting for her moment to smile pleasantly at Mama who probably would be trying to ward of the stampeding children as she greeted Ada warmly.

No answer.

Ada stood there, becoming very anxious as she rung the bell once again. This time, as she waited, she started to role play in her mind of what to say or how Mama would react after not seeing Ada for a month. Not to mention that the last thing Ada had talked about was her sudden massive headaches and the dreams that always revolved around mirrors, one of the many deep fears she has tried to avoid in life. But should she tell Mama that it seems to be getting worse...or would that worry her?

Ada's eyes saddened a bit as she continued to daze. Before she realized it, the door knob slowly unlocked and the door creaked open. With the same look, Ada glanced up at the woman before suddenly shaking off the saddened, pathetic facial expression plastered on her face and replacing with an even more pathetic, embarrassed smile.

"M-Mama" Ada gasped before realizing it wasn't her but a different strange lady she's never seen before. Quickly, Ada gathered herself though her face was flustered even more. "Oh, you're not Mama! I'm so sorry, ma' am. Is Mama not available at the moment?
    Created By JinxiBear. All Rights Reserved.

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads

Items: N/A

Rod smiled when the dome finally closed up around them. It was pitch black, but Rod could see clearly inside of it.
    " With this dome around us I'll show you my true power." Rod said clenching his fist, " Don't hold back."
    Rod unleashed his full power and readied himself for Zen's counter attack.

Dizzy sighed and scratched his head when he realized that Rod unleashed his full power. He shook his head since he knew Rod was lying and that Rod was using half of his strength.
    " This just might get interesting." Dizzy said as he saw Meril and Moir running towards him, " Hey there girls."

"What brings you here if I may ask?"

" I was here the entire time watching the spar." Dizzy said, " Ozman wants me to give you and Moir something so here it is."
    Dizzy placed his hand on Meril's head and gave her Ozman's knowledge on everything he knew about creating powders and fighting.
    " He wants you to transfer this to Rod and Zen after they fight." Dizzy said with a grin, "He also said that what he gave you is for you as well. That way his daughter can helpothers even if you're not with him."

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Karl became worried, he thought that one of the Guardians might have sent out a distress signal before he had a chance to kill them, smiling at the thought that he might have gained an opponent he entered the factory to rest.

OOC- short post but hey

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Now I can Post with Ace

Role: Guardian
    Items: Two Flint Pistols, Pirate Sword

Ace looked at the tech strangely untl he heard a distress signal. He ran out of the room to get his weapons and saw a tech with a radio.
    " I'll borrow this for the time being." Ace said as he grabbed the radio, " I'll go ahead and find out what happened."
    He gathered his weapons and made it to his boat and he got ready to sail.
    " Titan!!! Get ready to sink a few ships and gather treasure!!!" Ace said as a water jet exploded from the back of the boat.
    Last edited by The Rogue Devil; 06-28-2010 at 06:15 PM.

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2015 01:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

Arcelia/Damian
    Items: Cell Phone, Mp3

Arcelia looked out the window, her mind in the clouds. It paid no attention to the man next to her. She thought about Jace, and wondered if he already forgot about her. He could have, seeing as he found a girl he might already love. Arcelia knew she still had some hope.

She worried of his health and well-being, worried if he was ok. She then averted her mind to her own self. What could she do if something happened to Jace? She could never forgive herself but then again she was a monster, someone who deserved to be feared and hated.

Damian had addressed that many times.Damian... She thought to herself. Slowly she felt her scar and took out a compact mirror. She noticed it was slowly turning a corrupted black. "¡Mierda!" She said to herself, covering her eye.

Damian laughed and sat between the two. "I knew you loved black, Mamita." He said touching her scar before disappearing. "Maldito seas, Damián." She whispered before looking at Yorick. "So, Gringo. What were you doing near the hospital at this time of day? Were you hurt?" Arcelia asked keeping her eye covered.
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Silver Ribbon Four Leaf Clover Teal Ribbon
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2019 02:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aspirantgarde

Yorick
    Items: Cell Phone, Guardian radio

Slowly she felt her scar and took out a compact mirror. She noticed it was slowly turning a corrupted black. "¡Mierda!" She said to herself, covering her eye.

Though Yorick did not hear what Arcelia had said, he turned his head to see if she was talking to him. She was covering her eye, and he had no idea why. He knew her hand was hurt, but he had seen no wounds on her face. So why was she covering her eye?

Damian laughed and sat between the two. "I knew you loved black, Mamita." He said touching her scar before disappearing. "Maldito seas, Damián." She whispered before looking at Yorick.

Yorick was pretty sure he had heard Arcelia mutter something, but again he was unsure of what she said. Was she okay?

"So, Gringo. What were you doing near the hospital at this time of day? Were you hurt?" Arcelia asked keeping her eye covered.
    “Gringo?” Yorick replied, laughing. “I haven’t heard that since I played a soccer match against some guys from Mexico.” That was not quite the full story as Yorick had been, at the time, trying to impress the female bystanders with his decent soccer skills. Two phone numbers and a smile made the loss very, very easy to bear.

Yorick wanted to ask about her eye, but Arcelia’s question brought his inquiry to a halt. “The hospital? No, I was—” Suddenly, Yorick saw something out the window that caused him to pause mid-sentence, his mouth still frozen in position, poised to pronounce the next word that never came out.

As the two men stepped onto the sidewalk, they looked up to see the hideous form of Yuuko. They cursed and tried to scream, but Yuuko's hand was already inside of their mouths, gripping their tongues. She quickly dragged the both of them into the nearest alleyway as the cab drove by. She looked over her shoulder to see the man Alanna had run into earlier, Yorick, with that girl he took off with inside the cab. She grinned and continued to drag the two men by their tongues into the darkness of the alley.

“Stop the car!” Yorick yelled at the driver. In the startling outburst, the driver swerved a bit before bringing the car to a halt. Had Arcelia seen the sight as well? If so, there was no way he could let her get in harm’s way.

That was a nightmare, I’m sure of it...right here, in the town, in broad daylight!

Yorick opened the door, stepped out quickly, dug into his wallet quickly for a few loose bills and threw them into the back of the cab. “That’s for the trip home for this lady,” Yorick said quickly to the driver, almost stammering over the words. “I’m sorry Arcelia. I—I hope that...”

There was no time to exchange information, and that was truly a shame. From nearly the beginning of the short time he’d spent with Arcelia, Yorick had enjoyed every second of it. Saddened to see it end, he quickly added, “Arcelia, I hope to run to you in town sometime, and...I’m sorry to run, I promise that, if I see you again, I’ll explain—”

Yorick had lost sight of the men, and he realized that he was giving up precious time. Without hesitation, he ran towards the alley at full speed, crossing the road almost carelessly.

Please don’t follow me, Arcelia! I hope that driver takes the money and jets outta here with her...

Finally making it to the alley, Yorick began to approach the darkness cautiously, looking for a trace of the hideous nightmare and the two unfortunate men that it had targeted.

“Alright, ugly,” he called into the darkness. “Let the guys go and you get me in exchange; a pretty fair deal, if you ask me,” he said, still seeing nothing in the alley. He approached further to get a better look, his heart rate increasing with every step.

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Chinatsu
    Role: Watcher
    Items: Cell Phone

Chinatsu averted her gaze to the door and walked towards the doorway. She peeked into the hallway spotting one of the techs. "What is it, Miss Chinatsu?" The tech asked walking towards her. "Would there be any chance you had Yorick's phone number?" She asked walking towards him. "Yes, could I have your Cell phone?" The tech asked, extending his hand.

Chinatsu rushed back into her room and then ran back to the tech, opening the place for new contacts. As the tech entered the phone number, Chinatsu began to think. Will he think I'm stalking him? Or Will he read me like a book? Ah...I guess I could hope if I tell him my feelings, he might She blushed and took her phone back as the tech finished. "Domo Arigatou Gozaimasu*!" She said going back into her room.

Chinatsu entered the his name. Yorick ^.^ was officially his name. She created a new text message and typed.

Hi, Yorick. I mean Guardian Yorick. It's Chinatsu. How are you? Are you out of the hospital? Is everything alright? If not, I'll get help or come myself if I have to. I have to repay you somehow! Text me back.

She hit the send button and put her phone on the table next to her, hoping everything was alright.

Arcelia/Damian
    Items: Cell Phone, Mp3

Arcelia looked as Yorick walked away and uncovered her eye. "That was a close one." She said, with a sigh of relief. "I must say you get weaker and weaker everyday." Damian said, sitting down where Yorick was. "Remember not to trust everyone, Mamita. I mean look how scarred up you made us." He laughed changing his appearance to hers with no scars.

"'We'll be best friends. We'll never hurt each other.'" Blood began to form over Damian's eye and body. "'I thought we were friends!' Or the one I liked the most. 'I haven't done anything, Mami. Please don't hurt me!" Damian laughed, and watched as Arcelia put her hands over her ears and succumbed to her fear. "That's my girl, fuel me with your fear. Then you can become just like your little boyfriend, Jace."
    Arcelia gave the taxi driver money and exitted the car as they reached their destination.

Arcelia ran into her house and slammed the door checking the mirror as she reached the hallway. Her scar was three quarters of the way black. She looked at other scars and noticed they, also, started to become black.

She growled and ran into the kitchen. Her nightmare appeared before her, taking her by her wrists. "Can we have fun Mamita?" He said, Sadistically smiling. Arcelia nodded her head and watched as her scars became a full black.

Sync: 95%

Damian smiled as he liked his demonic form. He then closed his eyes and began to walk into the shadows. "Mamita, I might give you a treat after this. I'll take you to your darling, Jace." He laughed again, regaining lost strength from the sunlight.

*= Another way to say thank you very much
    Last edited by Luka Megurine; 06-30-2010 at 04:00 PM.
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Item: knife

Karl rested his head on the cool stone of the enterance to the factory, savoring the respite from the fight he thought of the people like him who were hunted for wanting to be free to choose their own paths, the Vagrants who had been killed at the hands of the guardians. His brother had tought him to be self reliant and independent, he had tought him the art of pickpocketing to gain enough money to live and thrive in the cities slums. The art of the knife was something he had learnt out of neccesity rather than choice, it had kept him alive during the years following his brother's murder by the guardians but now it was of use in his quest for vengance. Karl watched as the civilain population of the city went about their everyday lives and was jealous of them, they had secure jobs and good prospects while his was the path of the exile, cursed to wander, to kill, to avenge.

Crazy Personified janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Ouran Patch Manekineko
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2011 09:55 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Change Of Color View Post
    Location- park
    Status- day
    Role- feral
    Items- bag, cat

"Oooooh, yes. That's right. I see it now. You were at that fight thingy last night, correct?" she said, the fire in her eyes sparking and burning as she stared at him.

"And what, do say, were you looking for me for? Would you just happen to have the answers to my questions? Because I have high doubts of this." Suddenly she felt something jerk from her hands and looked down to see the cat running off into the woods.

"Oh dear. Landy will be so upset with me for that," Sigataph mummbled before shrugging it off and sighing. Then she turned her eyes back to the man in front of her. "What was your name again? Shane?"
    Role: Unrevealed
    Items: None

SEAN'S POV

Answers?

What is this nightmare talking about?

I'm not the one who is supposed to have the answers. She should! Ayoh, this is a little troublesome.

"But darling, didn't I imply with my statement that I had wanted to to know about you? If had answers to your questions, I really wouldn't have to ask about you, now would I? It's Sean by the way, it's pronounced as SHAWN, but spelled as S-E-A-N, but let's not get nitpicky on names, alright?"

I fidgeted for a moment.

"But you can try to ask me some stuff, hey maybe I'll actually know what to say right?" I say, my voice matching the friendly smile I gave her.

Except it was obviously fake.

The smile, I mean.
    ---
    "They called me mad, I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me." -Nathaniel Lee
    ---

---
    Being crazy only means I'm smarter than you
    ---

Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Default Re: RPG: Nightmare Hunt (A Supernatural/Mystery RPG)

Just Damian
    Items:N/A
    Sync: Flux

Damian licked blood off his fingers, satisfied with the kill he had just made. The man was pretty nice to Arcelia too. He laughed and slid the man's body off of his hand. "Kindness is not accepted, lo siento poor soul." He said, mocking Arcelia's misuse of kindness. He began to walk and as he turned he felt his fear absorbed host trying her best to take control. "You've already succumbed to me. I will be in control until my fun's over!" He said, walking towards the bus stop spotting the familiar figure.

"Why hello there!" Damian said, looking at Thanatos. "If you dont know me, I'm Arcelia's little monster! I decided today she'd become my monster. See, I was thinking about your little Jace and her. After all, wouldn't they be perfect? Ah I forgot, to introduce myself. The name's Damian. Yours is?" The demon asked a wicked smile curling on his face. "I'd love to see what we could do, mi amigo."

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: Time to get things rolling again. My other character, Ardelle is free to interact with anyone. Not entirely sure what to do with her at the moment.

" I was here the entire time watching the spar. Ozman wants me to give you and Moir something so here it is." Meril flinched as Dizzy placed his hand on her head. She felt as if her head was about to explode. Moir held her hand and wondered what was going on.
    " He wants you to transfer this to Rod and Zen after they fight." Meril sighed and felt a bit light headed. She grinned weerily at Moir.

"I'm fine." Moir knew she wasn't but decided to go along with Meril.

"He also said that what he gave you is for you as well. That way his daughter can helpothers even if you're not with him." Meril and Moir both looked at each other.

"Ozman has a daughter?"

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Rod felt his power flow through him and he readied himself for the upcoming fight.
    " Zen, Bring it on and don't hold back." Rod said clenching his fist. He appeared in front of Zen's face and began attacking him.

Dizzy grinned and couldn't help but laugh at them. He put his hand on Meril's shoulder and smiled.
    "Of course he has a daughter, I'm looking at her." Dizzy said as he felt a strange energy from within the dome, " He has two of them and they would be you and your nightmare."

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Of course he has a daughter, I'm looking at her." Meril noticed he was looking at her and she grinned.

"I do believe that would be figuratively speaking. I know you aren't my biological father." Moir face palmed and sighed.

"Oh ya because you just know who your biological dad is."
    Meril glared at Moir but Moir continued to giggle as her piercing glare caught her eye.

"What? I am just saying. You don't know, for all you know, it could be."
    Meril thought to herself how wonderful it would be to see her father but she shrugged it off since he was never there for her. She began to think if he didn't want to see her now, why would he want to see her in the future. Moir patted Meril's head and hugged her.

"Don't worry about it. I was merely joking."

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Amber (last post)
    Items: Stealth suit.

Amber could feel herself drifting. She wasn't sure she could keep this up.
    "Hey. Duo." She yawned, "If you don't hurry your gona have to carry me home you know?" She said with a smile. It was dauhting on her that they might not make it in time. That was the last thing that she wanted to happen right now. Of course no sooner had she thought that then something worse did hppen. She felt the vent give way. In fact she heard something pulling it from below. She glanced down to see light emerge from the bottom and something dash up. Before she could even react she was knock down and flew out of 5he bottum of the vent.
    "Duo!" She called up. But as her feet hit the floor she felt the air rush out of her and the pain twist in her.

"Now dear please be quiet you don't want to wake anyone this late at night." Said a voice smuggly behind her. On instint she shut her eyes and squeezed them tight before replying.
    "Ethan? What the hell are you doing here?"
    "You have the same manners as your stupid boyfriend. It's Mr Dioletti, I will have you remember. I also think that asking me what I'm doing here is quite the wrong way around." His voice replied.
    Amber's fist tightened.
    "Yes be as angry as you like dear. I think we are going to have to have a long talk about what you have been up too here."
    "You have no right."
    "I think you find I have every." She heard he walk closer. She kept her eyes shut. "You see I no outrank you by quite a bit."
    "What? But that would mean your? Since when?"
    "Nothing to worry about girl. Now if you would please open your eyes and we can get this dreadful business out of the way."
    "No!" Amber shouted, though she had none of the strength to back it up.
    "Defient ain't we? Well don't you care about what happens to your friend in there?"
    Amber snapped and opening her eyes swung for Ethan. But in that moment her whole body froze in place. All she could do was look at the figure of Ethan standing a smug as he looked. Floating around him where 8 eyes with small batlike wings growing out of each. The hovered with glowing blue light. His Nightmare.
    "There that was't so bad no was it? Your temper involving your friends in well known" He smiled, Amber boiled with hate. "Now sleep dear you look tired. I'll make sure all this goes away and let you get back to normal. What do you say? Sound good? Well it doesn't matter you won't remember any of tonight. And if your unlucky you may loose a few precious memories as well. But that just luck isn't it." Amber bearly heard the last few words as her eyes drifted close and the world went black.

(OOC: Post as Thanatos later)
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Role: vagrant
    Items: knife, broken bottle

Karl watched the sun set below the dark skyline and smiled, it was time to go to work, He preferred to act at night as he felt more in controll of Prometheus. Drawing his knife he moved away into the darkness towards Guardin HQ, his plan was to ambush a guardian or two as they left to carry out their duties in the city. The light of the moon reflected on the bright knife blade as he snuck silently through the blackness, he felt his burns tingle in anticipation as his nightmare yearned to be released to exact his bloody vengence on the ones that had killed his brother.

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Items: Pirate Sword, Two Flint Pistols

Ace looked around the area and noticed that the distress signal was coming from the slums, he sighed as he locked on to the signal and headed for it.
    " I wonder what happened there." Ace said as he made his way torward the slums, " Maybe it was nothing serious but an apprehension and they needed back up just in case."

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Just Thanatos
    Sync: Flux (high end)

"Why hello there!" Damian said, looking at Thanatos. "If you dont know me, I'm Arcelia's little monster! I decided today she'd become my monster. See, I was thinking about your little Jace and her. After all, wouldn't they be perfect? Ah I forgot, to introduce myself. The name's Damian. Yours is?" The demon asked a wicked smile curling on his face. "I'd love to see what we could do, mi amigo."

Thanatos looked up from where he sat at the Nightmare before him.
    "I have high bets going that this is another bloodthirsty one. Or atleast as insane as the rest." He thought to himself, "You would think there could be a different type now adays." He thought with a grin appearing on his face. Different to normal it made him look tired and worn. The blacken skin seem to crack and groan slightly at the effort.
    "I think you have made a mistake...Mr? Mr Damian." He said slowly, "You see I both never asked for your name nor cared to hear it." He leaned back and tilted his head to one side slightly. He inspected the beast before him with minimum interest. The Nightmare was sounding more and more like what he thought it would. "I also don't care for your pathetic excuse of a female host. In fact neither did my host. If he did I assure you that we wouldn't be having this conversation. Or atleast I would be speaking remosefully to your corpse." Thanatos practically growled the last part. He wasn't in any mood for the insanity of another Nightmare.

"I also don't team up with anyone." He said, "I think your being floolish to confront me in the middle of a street having no idea about the limits of what I can do." He looked around at the empty street. "You also fail to take into account what would happen if we were spotted by normal people. You see I quite enjoy spending my days not being chased by Guardians. I also have the ability to get away quickly. But what about you?" he sighed with fustration, "Nightmares should think before they leap ahead like this. When am I going to meet one more capable in the world?"
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

The lazy demon kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2014 11:30 PM
    Threads

I WILL POST

Items: none

"I'm coming Amber so don't fall asleep on me." Duo said laughing as he climbed up to

the vent. He heard the vent make a noise and Amber then fell through. "Amber!" He

said as he reached for her but was unsuccessful in his attempt. He tried to jump down

the vent but felt a grab on his leg."You aren't going

anywhere...."
    Said a man in black jeans, a black shirt with a crowned skull on

it. He had shoulder length black hair and wore black eye shadow. Duo's limbs fell and

he lost all control of his functions and he backed out of the vent to see this mans

nightmare. It stood at about the same height as Duo and looked like a man without

skin. Duo looked down at his leg and noticed that the hand had combined itself with

his leg and the veins from it went from his leg up. You

went against the motherland......good night Duo."
    Before Duo had a chance

to speak the veins began to pump and duo hit the ground unconscious. As he was

going out he heard. "A new test subject, take him to the

holding room."
    "Yes sir." Duo then went out.

I MADE IT.

Quotes: To be a man you must have honor and a penis (Shin-chan)

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Location- Park
    Status- Day
    Role- Items
    Items- bag

Sigataph giggled. She walked over to Sean and began circling, dragging her hand from his collarbone and around his shoulder.

"Well, Sean darling, what could you ever want to know about me?" she crooned in his ear. She trailed her fingers across the back of his neck before coming back to face him.

"I mean, if I don't even have to answers to my own questions, how could I have the answers to yours?" she said with another giggle.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Crazy Personified janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

SEAN'S POV

I looked up, it was getting darker.

I like the dark. This is getting better. Totally getting better. I could my body getting all psyched up for... well for something.

And that's when Lady Sigataph started, get this, she started tracing her fingers on my neck. Talk about unsanitary! I mean, how was I supposed to know where she came from? Call me crazy, well I am crazy, but I do not like random nightmares, no matter how... interesting... touch me.

"No touchy! No, no touchy!" I jumped about a mile back, ok an exaggeration, deal with it, after she touched me.

After I regained my composure, I looked at her, trying once more to smile, but again being fake about it.

"Lady Sigataph, with your burning eyes, why not give it a shot? Who knows the questions that we may have for each other are questions that only we can answer right?"

I gave a pointed look, which said in basic pointed look terms, you first.

[COLOR="rgb(153, 50, 204)"]GLAIZA'S POV

Man, this nightmare is weird.

It's all talk and no torture.

...[/COLOR]
    ---
    "They called me mad, I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me." -Nathaniel Lee
    ---

---
    ---

Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

JUST DAMIAN (Beat you Valk!)
    Sync: Flux (High End)

"Easy I just do this." Damian turned into Arcelia's appearance and copied her voice. "Oh I thank you for addressing that my host is pathetic. Although I must say so is yours. Mine is just much weaker than yours, I'll give you that." Damian smirked, the simple idea of how much he could torture his host. The simple feeling of her heart being broken fueled him. He wanted to laugh but he simply kept quiet. "I never said we had to work together I simply said, we could do great things. This could mean things like torturing our host to attacking the same people. However, since you are not interested I guess I could torture my host on my own." Damian said turning away. "If you need me, I'll be in a very dark alleyway."

JUST ARCELIA
    Role:Vagrant

Arcelia was absorbed by her fear so much that she was taken to a new place. This was a personal chasm of fear one where she'd suffer more than ever. "Damian! Let me out." She pleaded floating in her chasm. She sighed and looked at the cracked pieces of glass that originated her fear. "What is th-" She was cut off by being brought to her home in New York, around the time she was in high school.

She saw herself walk in the room and set her backpack down. "Hola, Bruja! Where have you been?" Arcelia wrote on a white board throughout those years because of being mute. "At School, you know that." She wrote, showing her mother. "You speak to me when I ask you." Her mother bared her back, and smashed the bottle on it sending shards into her back. She then began to beat down on her, making her body scarred. "Now speak and I'll stop beating you." Arcelia mouthed out a letter but no sound came out. The scene faded to black as Arcelia's mother beated on her more.

Arcelia cried and pounded on the walls in the chasm. "Let me out!" She yelled louder and louder.

Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Karl Soldi
    Role: Vagrant, currently nightmare state

Karl moved silently through the streets in the dierection of Guardian HQ, swiftly he climbed onto the fire escape of one of the buildings and began to climb, his studded boots clanging off the steel steps as he went, "This would be the night for carnage" he thought as he surrendered himself to Prometheus as he reached the roof. The giant salamander burst forth lighting up the cool night air with a shower of flames his large fang filled maw opened up into a barbaric smile as he letout a savage howl which echoed over the city.

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: Will post for Ace soon

Rod was on equal ground with Zen until he decided to fight back and force Rod into a defensive position,
    : I won't lose to you." Rod said clenching his fists while blocking Zen's attacks.
    One of Zen's punches brok through Rod's defence and knocked him to the ground.

"You thought you could beat me?" Zen said kicking Rod, " I'll take over your body and destroy that old fool and the girl."
    Rod suddenly felt light-headed and felt a new power growing within him. He grabbed Zen's leg and threw him into one of the walls of the web dome. He felt the power take over him and he was ready to finish the fight.
    " I'll make sure you won't return ever again." Rod said showing his pupiless eyes, " I'll show you my true power."

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Location- Park
    Status- Night
    Role- Feral
    Items- N/A

After Sean recoiled from her touch, Sigataph couldn't help but laugh loudly. "Why, Sean, afraid of a little touch?" she said, giggling again.

She moved closer again, getting so close the fronts of her skirts brushed against him. "I've only got one question," she said, moving even closer so that there were only a few inches between them. "Have you ever heard of the vortex?"
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

SEAN'S POV

Afraid?

"Well afraid is not the word I would use. I would use disturbed, annoyed, a little offended, borderline insulted, but not afraid," I said as I brushed myself from Sigataph cooties, "I just don't like being touched," It might lessen my ultimate awesomeness, were the unsaid words that I expressed in my eyes.

I'm really good with expressing with my eyes. It's like I look at you, and you totally get what I'm trying to say. I'd have to say it's one of my talents. Hee hee.

Did she just move closer to me?

Did she not get it? I do not like people messing with my personal space. There is a reason why it's called personal space. Personal means mine, and she's not me. HOW DARE SHE ENTER MY PERSONAL SPACE?!

I did not express this in my eyes though, I just took one step back, and twirled away.

"Vortex? Is that what you are? Is that why you literally sucked that poor nightmare's hand? Vortex sounds like a sucking gadget? Do you suck?"

Hee hee hee, I made a joke see? I laugh and giggle to myself.

"Nope I've never heard of it."
    ---
    ---

---
    ---

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information