AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 95 of 96 FirstFirst ... 45 85 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 LastLast
Results 2,351 to 2,375 of 2393

Thread: RPG: Nightmare Hunt (A Supernatural/Mystery RPG)

Senior Member Black-Cat0001 is on a distinguished road Black-Cat0001's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2016 05:20 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: OPG ECHO WOLF

Default Re: RPG: Nightmare Hunt (A Supernatural/Mystery RPG)

PEW the bullet barely missed Charlie's head and ricocheted off the ground to another direction.

Member desidoodle07 has a brilliant future desidoodle07 has a brilliant future desidoodle07 has a brilliant future desidoodle07 has a brilliant future desidoodle07 has a brilliant future desidoodle07 has a brilliant future desidoodle07 has a brilliant future desidoodle07 has a brilliant future desidoodle07 has a brilliant future desidoodle07 has a brilliant future desidoodle07 has a brilliant future desidoodle07's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Wolf
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-03-2013 05:06 PM
    Threads

Role: Vagrant
    Items: none

“I’ll follow you.” Aiden nodded, hands in his pockets, “Wherever and whatever you want to do.”

Clarissa's eyes widened at his answer because she was surprised he was willing to leave his best friend to go with her. "Are you sure?" she asked with uneasiness while thinking that this was a setup, "You know Charlie will panic because he doesn't know where you are or what you're doing."

She started to walk again, and headed into the center of the residential area to search for something. Looking left and right through every street, she wanted to find some remembrance of when she was little before her parents gave her up. Worry started to show when she got at the end of the street, thinking her parents are dead. One of her fears.

Osaka looked at her since he had the feeling of worry engulfing him. He knew why, but he couldn't help considering they were connected therefore he knew as much as she did. Sitting by her, he looked around to try and find a familiar scent since his nose was better than hers. He sniffed the air to try to even get the slightest scent of what would be home to them both.

Senior Member Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Grey Ribbon Silver Ribbon L Laptop
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2013 08:48 AM
    Threads

(It's a little hard to reply to one-liners. Mind expounding on your posts, Black-Cat? )

Charlie Reid
    Role: Watcher
    Items: Cellphone, Guardian Radio

Charlie threw himself to the ground and bit into a mouthful of dirt. He's going to hate paying for his laundry later, "Hey, you! Firearms are illegal in-! Wait, never mind.”

He knelt behind a telephone pole. The black revolver materialized in his hand, light and cool to the touch. He fished some ready-made bullets from his jacket pocket and loaded it into the magazine.

“Jack, I have a gun, but it’s just going to stun them for a good one minute. And it’s useless against tanks.” He breathed deeply to steady his shaking hand. “What's our plan?”

Aiden Hayes
    Role: Guardian

Aiden lived in this town his whole life. He knew the detail of every house as if he had a mental panorama picture of every street. Though, there used to be an abandoned paper factory where there is now a warehouse, and they built a flower shop over the demolished remains of his old home. Sometimes he still says hi to the neighbors, those who were good friends of his dad.

“Amelia, I’m not Char’s. I can do what I want. We stick together because we keep each other alive, but if we need to do something on our own then we won’t hold each other back.” Aiden followed her down the street. She seemed lost in thought, so he wanted to give her some distance. “Right now, I’ll do what I can for you. Just ask.”

Member desidoodle07 has a brilliant future desidoodle07 has a brilliant future desidoodle07 has a brilliant future desidoodle07 has a brilliant future desidoodle07 has a brilliant future desidoodle07 has a brilliant future desidoodle07 has a brilliant future desidoodle07 has a brilliant future desidoodle07 has a brilliant future desidoodle07 has a brilliant future desidoodle07 has a brilliant future desidoodle07's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Wolf
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

A frantic look was on her face as she was lost in wonder and thought. Having no clue where to go, she turned towards Aiden and gave him a scheming look. Her fingers snapped together with an idea, and she was hoping to get Aiden to help but not getting him to know what she wanted to do in the long run. "Aiden," she said as she rested her hands on her hips, "I need you to hack into a database to find a few people for me."

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

"Darn that Sniper!" Jack cocked his 50 cal. Jack looked at Charlie, "Ok if you can stun him then I'll take the aim." He quickly sprinted and barely missed getting hit as he dove behind the next upper Brick wall 5 feet away. He carefully put his hat onto an wooden post and slowly raised it above the hiding place PEW. His hat went flying.

Senior Member Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Charlie Reid
    Role: Watcher-in-Training

Charlie raised his head above the defense and aimed. His gun made no sound.

The sniper had a little sister named Risa. On the evenings when he picked her up at the daycare after work she would run to him and cling around his neck, happily shouting his name again and again. Risa was his sunshine, chasing away the guilt and regret of blood on his hands.

As the bullet collided with his chest he thought, I’m going to die. I’m finally going to die. It’s only fair. After his death he will meet all the people he killed and they will judge him. But who will take care of his little Risa? She would be all alone.

Aiden once suggested that instead of horror movies and gory paintings, Charlie should make them see happy scenes. It chases away the Nightmares, makes them weak. So Charlie did, and it worked so well it sometimes made the living dreams disappear.

Therefore, the last thing Risa’s brother saw, while he unknowingly waited for another bullet, was the sunrise Charlie and Aiden once stopped to watch the morning they went out for a jog on the soft sands of Conifer beach. Bright light slowly rising at the edge of the world, wispy clouds floating in the azure sky, the gentle thunder of great waves crashing against each other, turning into frosty froth, the air heavy with the saline smell of the sea, next to someone who would accept you for who you are, would forgive your greatest faults, who thought you could do no wrong. He knew what that was like.

Aiden Hayes
    Role: Guardian-in-Training

“Hack into which database?” Aiden tilted his head, “Who am I going to look for? I can try hacking for you, and I promise I’ll try very hard. But if you want, you can also just tell me what they look like and I’ll find them for you.”

It was true. His previous Nightmare Theo had eidetic memory, and through the couple of years he scoured the streets as Loki’s Retriever he had memorized every nook and cranny of this town – from the rough brown bark of the mango tree at Benedict Lane all the way to the scratches on the door of the Apple Blossom daycare made by little children and crayons. He knew every face and every name.

But Aiden thought if he used these powers to often, Theo would wake up again. So he used it sparingly, only in necessary situations, like helping Clarissa find someone for instance.
    Last edited by Solsaiden Hel; 02-02-2013 at 05:35 PM.

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Jack Quickly put his 50 Cal on the brick wall and fired hitting the guy sqaure between the eyes. The sniper fell forward out of the clock-tower somersaulting downward. Jack ran quickly to retrieve the keys and the identification tag. Retrieving them he ran to use them on the nearby security door and it opened after beeping confirmation green light.

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Wolf
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"The database that keeps the records of every system in this town," she turned towards him, "you can't know. It's classified information."

Clarissa rubbed her hands together trying to rack her brain of where they could be, or where they might have gone. The people she was searching for. Her parents. She hadn't seen them in years, and since this was her opportunity to find them now was her chance. "can you do it or not?" she questioned impatiently.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Aiden Hayes & Charlie Reid
    Role: Watcher and Vagrant
    Items: Cellphones, Guardian Radios

"Sure. I can retrieve almost anything. Where and what?" Break into some place to steal something? He's has been doing missions like this for years. "Wait, by classified, do you mean this going to be illegal?"

Whoah. Jack was almost as fast as Philo.

Charlie picked up a branch and threw it in the line of fire. No one shot at it.

He turned around the telephone pole and shot in the air. No one fired back.

He had never ran so much in one day. Charlie carefully stepped around the sniper, still twitching in a pool of dark blood. Today might be his last day on Earth too, but in any case, he'll definitely be asking for a leave tomorrow.

Charlie did not feel like James Bond at all when he flattened himself by the doorframe, ready to enter the compound. He waited for Jack to tell him what to do.

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Jack cocked his Cal. Looking at Charlie back plaster to the door frame. "Ok I'm going to toss an smoke screen in I want you to stun them then I'll finish off the remaining survivors. Don't go in."

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

(@Cold Eyes
    Thanks for waiting. )

Role: Watcher and Vagrant in Training

"Copy. I'll wait for your signal." Click-click-click went in each ammo. Cerise would be ashamed of him... wouldn't she? He doesn't know. But after Guardian training, she developed a hard look in her eyes too.

Aiden saw someone getting off a motorcycle, his curly brown hair the only distinguishable feature from this distance. Maybe he was a Vagrant with a Nightmare of his own. Maybe he was just passing by. Aiden felt like a lone goose flushed out by hunting dogs, exposed and vulnerable, without a Watcher. He watched him until he turned and he could see his face.

It wasn't anyone he could remember.

"Clarissa," he kept a wary watch on the biker, "Where is this database you're talking about again?"
    Last edited by Solsaiden Hel; 02-07-2013 at 09:54 AM.

Junior Member Cold Eyes is on a distinguished road Cold Eyes's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-04-2013 06:24 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: CJBouriaque

Name: Ardan O'Malley
    Items: 9mm Baretta (40 hp rounds), Motorcycle Keys, Guardian Radio, Cell Phone, $900

The first thing Ardan would notice would be Aiden staring at him, because of the fact that he had been hunted as a terrorist by British officials before. So just to be safe, he took it as a bad sign and walked into the nearest alley hoping the man wouldn't follow. It wasn't that he was frightened, but if he were to gun this man down because he was a threat, he'd have the entire law enforcement on his back.

While continuing down this alley, he was joined at the corner by his friend Cuchulain, who was in a less frightening form. That form being that he wasn't a giant hulk and he was wearing civilian clothes like a regular person. The only thing that made him slightly unusual was his long and strangely colored hair that went well down past his shoulder blades in a curly fashion. "Good ta see ya, mate." Ardan greeted him. Cuchulain nodded in acknowledgement and stayed at Ardan's side, matching his exact pace.

Ardan was thinking and he knew Cuchulain could hear his thoughts too, because he reacted as such. 'First things first, we need to question locals about the sightings of the hobgoblins, then we track them down. Once dealt with, we subdue the nightmares and return them to the proper owner while they sleep.' Ardan thought. 'It'll be a hard job, hobgoblins as I know 'em happen to be tricky little buggers. You really are going to 'ave fun with 'em.' Cuchulain answered, in thought without saying anything.

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Wolf
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"It's in a normal house, but on the inside it isn't. There's a whole bunch of computers and files about every person that lives here. Too many people are in there, so it's almost impossible to get in and drive everyone out to access the computers. I already have that planned out though," a sly smirk was across her face as her devious plan was going to be in action in a short while.

Clarissa noticed the biker and noticed Aiden's uneasiness about the stranger. She was wondering why this might be since he looked normal to her. Feeling slight agitation, she noticed Osaka was acting odd as well. This is weird she thought, lets just hurry to the building and leave that guy alone. "Come on," she patted Aiden and slowly walked to let Aiden catch up.

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Jack threw in a smoke grenade followed by tear gas. The people inside began coughing."Now!" He plaster himself to the concealment of the wall by the door frame.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

(Thanks so much for your patience. )

The figure retreated into an alleyway until Aiden could only see his silhouette.

"Philo." He muttered under his breath. The giant Nightmare hound materialized in a poof of dark dust, "Keep watch."

Philo sniffed the air, narrowing its eyes. It smelled something metallic that wasn't blood. Invisible, it padded back and forth the walkway, its gaze never leaving its target, as silent as a gust of wind.

Charlie thought of sending a message to Aiden, but thought better of it. When he tried looking beyond his hiding place, the gas made him tear up and cough.

Oh well, orders are orders.

He protected his face with one arm, jumped out of his hiding place, and shot wildly into the dark. He missed the targets and lost bullets like an amateur arcade shooter who would get eaten by the monster.

Even so, Charlie cursed and rained more bullets until he fired blanks - which meant they stunned no one and did no harm at all.

Then a real, killing bullet whizzed past his ear. Oh God. He's going to die.

"Sure, Clarissa." Aiden walked quickly to catch up with her, "I've broken a lot of buildings and even a lot more people. Breaking a house should be a walk in the park."

Hang on. If this database contained everything about the town, how does she know about it? Only a few actually do and-

Oh man.

No.

"Anyway. Not that it changes anything, but do you happen to know Loki?"
    Last edited by Solsaiden Hel; 02-11-2013 at 07:02 AM.

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Role: Watcher, Chief Guardain of MPTF
    Items: Soldier's arsenal.

"Get back behind cover!" He unscrewed the bottom of a grenade and using the rope chucked it into the hidden darkness also ducking behind cover.....KABOOOOOOOOM! The whole area shook.

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Wolf
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

[[Sorry, I've been busy with a lot of things ]]

"Anyway. Not that it changes anything, but do you happen to know Loki?" she heard Aiden ask.

Clarissa hesitated a moment, and stopped in mid-stride. "Loki who?" she looked at him with slight worry.

Knowing what she did, she quickly changed her body behavior into a more calm nonchalant posture. She twirled to face him, her facial expression more curious like, and her arms drooped to her sides. "Who is this 'Loki' you speak of? Isn't it that guy in that mansion you told me about?"

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Charlie fell backwards, covering his face with his arms from the explosion. A jagged piece of glass whizzed through the air and slashed his cheek.

He has not heard of anyone giving anyone else authority to throw grenades, especially to people without Nightmares, who aren't even under their jurisdiction. He didn't sign up for this.

He shot up on his feet, ran, and pressed himself against a tree. Then he grabbed his phone out of his pocket.

"Well, yes. I mean that Loki." Aiden, unfortunately, was not blessed with the kind of perception Charlie and his first Nightmare has, "Do you happen to know him personally? Because if you don't, that's okay. But if you do, that's okay too, though I've gotta stay away from you because you might kill me, or worse, people important to me. And that would be terribly horrible. I mean, for everyone else involved."

His phone vibrated angrily.

"Hello?"

"AIDEN!" Charlie yelled so loudly that Aiden had to distance the phone away from his ear, "This guy! Is throwing explosives! We are being shot at! I almost died!"

"Uh-huh. Did you ask for Life Insurance?"

"Do something!"

"Er..." Aiden turned back to Clarissa, "Where did you say this normal-looking-actual-hidden-database house is?"

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Wolf
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Look Aiden," she glared, "I don't know him, so you don't have to worry about that. Secondly, I'm not entirely sure where it is, I just know it's here somewhere."

Clarissa looked to her left, seeing a small and awful yellow house which appeared to be a one story building. As she turned her head to the right, she saw the same house but a different color. Looking behind her, there where few buildings that were different and had two stories. "Odd," she thought out loud as she looked straight ahead of her where Aiden was standing.

She kneeled by Osaka, and whispered something in his ear making sure Aiden didn't catch what she was telling him. Once she stood up, she saw Osaka rise to his paws and change into his normal ghoul/death form. Knowing this was going to be a bad idea, she ignored it and waited for Aiden to respond in what he wanted to do.

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

More guys came out firing away the bullets of AK-47's going everywhere. Nightmares emerged. Noe appeared behind the enemy up on the roof looking down and waiting for a order.

Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Items: Motorcycle keys, a 9mm pistol, and an AK47 assault rifle.

As soon as Ardan heard the gunshots, he ran back to the place where he parked his bike. Cuchulain was right at his heels, following close behind. If it was one gunshot, that would have been one thing. Since multiple ones rang out, he was going to have to see what the hell was going on. He saw Charlie taking fire and the AK-47's firing off the well known 7.62x39 rounds. He drew his pistol and turned the corner to put the gun point blank to a man holding an assault rifle. With a single shot, the man fell back with a hole in the center of his forehead. Under it were bits of skull and brain. Without wasting time, Ardan holstered the pistol and picked up the assault rifle; he ran to Charlie and shared the cover with him.

When the nightmares came out, Cuchulain doubled over as if in pain and his face turned red. 'I- it's happeneing...' He said via thought. Before long, Cuchulain's clothes tore off and he changed form into the hulking monster with giant hands. He gave a fierce roar as bullets bit into his hard muscles, but didn't seem to get far through the beast. He went off fighting nightmares. "Cuchulain, subdue, don't kill them!" Ardan shouted over the gunfire.

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Jack Russel gave a series of finger gestures and Noe dropped right up behind the enemy knocking them unconscious with a downward punch each. All were still alive."Noe return." Noe disappeared into thin air after doing several hand signs.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

“It’s here somewhere…” Aiden mumbled her words to himself.

“What’s here somewhere?”

“Oh nothing. Clarissa thinks there’s a house here somewhere with data about everything in the town, especially Loki. I think she’s right.” Aiden followed Clarissa’s gaze towards the small yellow house, which looked about as charming as bird feces, “You know Char, we should outsource more often. Get non-Guardians to help us out. It’s not healthy fighting and arguing against people all the time. It’s bad for our blood pressure.”

“You’re telling me this now?! OH DUCK!” Charlie literally ducked and threw himself to the ground amidst the rain of bullets. “Could you at least send Philo over to help if you plan on staying there?”

“Can’t, I’ve got him trailing someone suspicious.”

Philo broke into a full, silent run after said suspicious someone mounted his bike and sped for the sound of gunshots. A small child in her running parent’s arms turned her head when she felt the wind whistling past her, but saw nothing.

Aiden told him to watch, and watch he did. So who is this suspicious someone? Why have they never seen him before? Why are some butterflies yellow? Why do Kibbles and road-kill squirrels taste so good? These are the thoughts of the Nightmare as it raced through the streets of the town.

Then the air smelled of metal, gunfire, smoke, blood, and Charlie and Jack. He barked with joy. He didn’t have to reveal himself for Charlie to see him, but he became visible anyway so Jack could. Maybe he has more free steaks.

“Oh good, sounds like Philo is there anyway. Things worked out for the best after all. You should be okay now, since I’m also technically there. In any case, need anything else?”

Charlie couldn’t reply because someone dove right next to him. “Hey! Who are you and why are you-!” and he couldn’t even finish his sentence because he saw a boy all the height of six feet with muscles that would make Olympic bodybuilders cower in shame.

Then he realized, when he turned from Bruce Banner into a towering monstrous Hulk , that it was actually a Nightmare.

Jack’s Nightmare subdued the firing soldiers and the pops of gunfire died down. But Charlie aimed his useless, bullet-less gun at the newcomer, his phone falling forgotten on the ground. His hands shook. Cerise’s hands never shook. His heart pounded in his chest. His sister was always calm and in control. What’s happening? What should he do? What would Cerise do?

“Who are you?! What are you?! Vagrant? Guardian? Answer!”

No, aiming a gun wasn’t what she would have done.

Aiden pocketed his phone. He stepped backwards and sized up the height of the fences. Then he strode up to the gate and studied the lock, rattling it to test its durability.

“Clarissa, you’re looking at this house like it’s significant. Do you think it’s suspicious or something? I wouldn’t mind breaking into it or even burning it down, but Charlie might get pissed if we get our pay docked for damages.” He straightened. If someone was home they would have chased him away with a baseball bat by now.

“Well then," he smiled, "Command and I’ll obey.”
    Last edited by Solsaiden Hel; 02-23-2013 at 06:28 AM. Reason: oops

Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Items: A loaded AK-47, 9mm Pistol, Motorcycle keys, $900, guardian radios, and a cell phone.

Ardan knew his gun wasn't loaded, because in his head he counted how many shots the man fired off incase he had to grab extra ammunition for him. "Ardan O'Malley, guardian. You'd best get that gun out of my face, loaded or not I will kill you." Ardan's voice was cold as ice when he said this, because he meant it. Which is why he aimed his gun at him likewise. "I on the other hand, have a full magazine and I believe this gun is fully automatic. Pumping your guts full of lead is always an option... So even if you have a bullet loaded in there, if I fall and hit the trigger on the gun chances are you'll get killed from hellfire of bullets."

"Keep in mind, sir, that I am not your enemy. So you have two choices, lower the gun and we can be friends, or you can die." A sardonic smile spread across Ardan's face. He just loved how the man bluffed and how his hands were shaking badly, even more reason to assume that he'd counted his shots correctly and that he'd recognize that Ardan wasn't bluffing. Once the nightmares were subdued, Cuchulain came at Ardan's back to guard against Charlie's nightmare.
    Last edited by Cold Eyes; 02-23-2013 at 07:55 PM.

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Wolf
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"No," Clarissa whispered as the atmosphere somehow shifted.

She looked around nervously, trying to find something unusual. Was it hidden in plain sight? Did it look normal? Does it look different form all the rest of the houses? Questions rand in her mind as she noticed Osaka was getting restless as well. Calm down, she thought to herself as she closed her eyes to take a deep breath. "Now," she opened her eyes to speak, "something has..."

As soon as she was going to say her sentence, she looked everywhere and gasped. "This...." Clarissa tried to say, "This is an illusion. These aren't real houses, but how are we going to escape this illusion?"

She noticed that all the houses were mostly the same except the yellow or blue color with the one story or two. The sky was unbelievably a light blue with no clouds, and the sun shining brightly. "Osaka, see if you can find a loophole," she told him as she saw him disappear into thin air.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information