AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 96 FirstFirst ... 14 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 34 74 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Nightmare Hunt (A Supernatural/Mystery RPG)

Crazy Personified janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Ouran Patch Manekineko
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2011 09:55 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Role: Unrevealed
    Items: None

SEAN'S POV

This is unbelievable.

Utterly and seriously unbelievable. If other nightmares hear about this, I am going to be the laughingstock of all the nightmares. They're going to gossip about me, and they're going to tell the future baby nightmares about how I, the great Sean of Nightmares, is attached to a guardian.

I really have to kill him.

I watch through Glaiza's eyes, inside the corners of my mind, as they both laugh oh-so-happily-together. It makes me sick. It's a good thing that people need sleep and when Glaiza sleeps, I will wake, and this town will realize just how uncomfortable I am with this situation. I'm sure a rise in body count here and there would make me feel better. I am uncomfortable, angry and annoyed, so watch out people, because if I can't kill this guardian, I am at the very least going to kill someone tonight.

“I wouldn’t end this for anything in the world, but it’s late and I should be getting you home, I think,” he said, taking her hand, my hand, again. I can feel Glaiza's happy conscious once more, and I mentally cringe away from it, wanting to have nothing to do with... normal happiness.

It has always stirred something in me, pictures of things I can't remember, smiles and laughters of a father, mother, and of a little girl, and after that comes the guilt. The guilt of a thousand tons is sure to follow, as if it was my fault they had stopped smiling. I can deal with deaths of others, deaths that I have caused, but the sadness that seeps in from these pictures are more than I can ever bear.

I ignore the pictures slowly creeping in, and remind myself to be patient because as soon as she sleeps, I come out and then I become the cold blooded killer that I know I can be.

That I know I am.

When I re-focused on loverboy, I noticed that we were already in the car, and he was driving. He is such a sick love puppy. Glaiza might not notice your glancing every now and then at us, but I do Bub, and you bet I'm remembering so that I know how many times I would have to stab at you.

“Glaiza, I had something on my mind that I wanted to ask you. You told me about your brother’s nightmare, and…well, maybe you know that this is not a rare occurrence; in fact, there are many nightmares in this town, it seems. I know Karn told you a little about the Guardians, and I think he told you that I was among them. I wish I could say more, but I’m oath-sworn not to...”

"You hear that babe, guardian. He is a guardian and if he finds out that you have a nightmare, you are going to be his next target, and then do you think he'll spare you? No. He's going to kill you, so that he can kill me. As much as you try to hide it, we're connected, babe."

I try my best, but she continues to ignore me and my pleas. Fine, get us both killed why don't you?

“Well…I got some info today that a nightmare has been frequenting the Teaberry. Don’t be scared…it might not mean much right now, as some nightmares won’t act out on their own…but, I was just wondering if you had any information that would help me figure this out.”

"SEE!"

"Sean, I'm sure he's not out to kill us."

"Yeah, what do you know?"

"That he won't kill me."

Ignoring me, she turns to the guardian and says some mumbo jumbo about not really knowing anything about that and the only incident that can be tied to it is the death of her boss, but she did also mention that time when Mr. Jace-snot-kid came for a visit, mentioning how for a moment something like a hallucination came upon her. And even though I felt her consciousness frown a little bit, there is still that persistent happiness.

Damn that happiness of hers.

“Oh, Glaiza, do you need to go back to the Teaberry, or do I need to take you to your house?”

"Teaberry, cause I sort of live there now."
    ---
    "They called me mad, I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me." -Nathaniel Lee
    ---

---
    Being crazy only means I'm smarter than you
    ---

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Role: watcher
    Items: tracking bracelet

Melinda shivert as she woke up, she guessed she had been asleep for just a short time since it was still very dark. She stood and stretched wondering what to do now she did not want to go back to HQ yet even if she should since alot of people will probely be worried. But it was a nice night. She walked away from where the guardians were fighting. she moved in a street clearly populair by youngsters her age.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Jace
    Role: ????
    Items: ????

The wind wasn't blowing much today. But the little it did caused the wind charm to swing smoothly and the peaceful noise of the chimes relaxed him as he lay back on the sofa. It was incredable warm outside and he gulped down the water by the sofa. Unfortunatly drinking upside down was never a smart idea and more spilled down his face then he swollowed. He laughed at it as the cold dripped down him. A child's laughter. It was musical.

As he lay there for a few more minutes before he could hear a sound drown out the soft noise of the chimes. It was a womens voice, perfect in everyway. Each note sound majestic and pure. He stood up from the sofa and walked outside into the sun. She was there tending to some plants. Gloves on her hands, kneeing in the soft earth and carefully digging holes into the ground. He dark brown hair fell along her back like a waterfall and her dress was pattered with birds. She was being tender as he put in a new flower, like it was her child. She was singing too. Her beautiful voice, almost calling the flowers into bloom. He loved it every time he heard it.

He walked up behind her and suddenly hugged her. She jumped in surprise and laughed as she turned to look at him. Even with dirt marking her face where she had wiped sweat away he loved her all the same. He wrapped his arms around her tighter.
    "I love it when you sing. Please never stop singing for me." He said.
    "Oh my dearest dear you always say that." She smudged some dirt onto his face and he laughed. "But don't sneak up on me like that."
    He scooped down and picked up some dirt and threw it back at her. She laughed as she spat it out of her mouth. "I'll get you for that." She joked as she threw some dirt back at him. He laiughed and giggled before running away.
    "Stop it." He laughed.
    "Make me." She joked.

It was another ten minutes before they were both to tired to continue on. He fell onto her and hugged her again despite the dirt on him. She rested a hand on his head. Smoothing down his hair she sung a little rhyme. He smiled and cuddled up closer.
    "Don't ever leave me mum. Not for anyone." He muttered. He buried his face into her. "Promise." His muffled voice said.
    "I promise." She said, "No one will ever seperate us. There is no one more important in my life then you Jace. No one." He smiled into her as she said these words and he drifted away into sleep. The last thing he heard was her voice singing, so softly, yet so sad...
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Senior Member Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2010 05:14 PM
    Threads

Role: Guardian
    Items: Sword Handle/Trench coat

Ikazuchi was on the floor meditating When the man started talking out of his sleep." I wonder who he is talking to." Ikazuchi thought. But knowing him it was a dream. He used to dream like that. They were never good dreams but Horrible or sad ones. people laying dead before him, or people crying out in fear of him. He shook the thoughts out of his head and continued to meditate...

Never Give In, Never Give up.

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Silver Ribbon Four Leaf Clover Teal Ribbon
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2019 02:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aspirantgarde

Items: Guardian radio, cell phone, CCTV tape

Jace…

He had been to Teaberry. Of course he had…he’d threatened Glaiza during their fight, and admitted to murdering Glaiza’s late boss.

“Thanks, Glaiza. If you ever notice anyone strange around there, please call me ASAP, alright?” Piers said, leaving out the fact that he was going to set up surveillance outside of the Teaberry. If the owner of the apartment complex across the road from Teaberry let him, that is. Either way, he’d find some way to monitor Glaiza’s safety, even if it meant he’d only have a clear shot at the entrance. He’d have to get techs on shift duty to monitor the video, of course.

Glaiza lived at the Teaberry now? That was a change of events.

“Then Teaberry it is,” he replied, hiding his surprise that she lived there now. He’d asked enough questions as it was.

Parking the car beside the building, Piers got out and opened Glaiza’s door. “Just call me if you suspect anything, okay? And don’t worry, I’m just being paranoid.” There was no way he was going to tell her about Jace’s threat.

He embraced her before walking back to his car, watching her to make sure she got in okay. “Oh, Glaiza…I’m really happy about all this. Ecstatic, actually.” Was he supposed to say that? Or was he just supposed to just be silent and speed off to impress her, leading her to think, “Oh, my guy’s so intense…”

No, that was dumb. And fake. He knew he didn’t have to put up a façade in front of her. Until it came down to Guardian business, that is.

“Goodnight, Glaiza,” he said, getting in his car and hoping he’d concluded the date the right way. Was he making the right move? Was something else expected? “I’ll call you tomorrow,” he added.

While watching her go in, he called HQ on his radio. He knew his next step, but it would have to wait until he got some sleep. In truth, he’d known what his next step would have to be ever since he first recorded his experiences in Gu.I.L.A., the Guardians’ log.

“This is Piers DeFoe. Requesting status on Melinda.”

There was a noticeable pause.

“Requesting status on Mel-“̋he began, but was interrupted by a tech.

“She’s missing…again.”

Piers would have dropped the radio, had he not clenched it so hard in his hand at the unwelcome news. He didn’t feel like placing blame on anyone…yet. Why did the techs have such a hard time keeping up with her? She was intelligent and crafty, sure, but how was HQ so blasted permeable?

“How long has she been gone? And why didn’t you call me?”

“Hours now,” came the response. “We alerted everyone in HQ over the intercom, Piers.”

Piers didn’t respond, and he hoped his silence conveyed his sentiment that the techs had made a huge blunder. Quickly, he pulled out a portion of his middle console and flipped down a screen that displayed two blinking dots that displayed where Glaiza and Melinda, the two he’d given tracking bracelets to, were located. It seemed Melinda was in the residential area of town.

Glaiza was inside now, and Piers started his ignition again and, ironically, sped off despite himself, going towards Melinda.

Location: Residential, a few blocks over from the small residential park (out of earshot and sight)

He almost couldn’t see her, what with all the teenagers loitering around. He parked on the busy street and looked through the teenagers, most of whom were probably neighbors to one another in the residential area. He got a few stares, but finally his eyes rested on Melinda.

Walking up behind her, wondering if she knew he would come via a vision or her Watcher’s intuition, he placed a hand on her shoulder and spoke softly.

“Outwitted the techs again, I see?”

He laughed, relieved that she was fine…though she looked terribly tired and just as sick as ever.

“I’ve got a proposition for you, Melinda. I need your services now more than ever. First, we have to get back to HQ…I’m exhausted, and need to reapply some medicine to my burns. And, if you accept my proposition, we’ve got a big day ahead of us. What do you say? Let’s go back to HQ for the night.”

He was being truthful, but he intentionally left out the part about making sure Melinda received more medical treatment when they got back.

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Role: Vagrant
    Items: Cellphone

After running out of the park, Meril caught her breath as she slowed down to a walk. Moir walked slower than Meril as she was focusing on matters that puzzled her. She sighed at her thoughts and continued to walk on. Meril looked from side to side and stop in confusion.

"Moir, do you know where we are? I think were lost." Moir face palmed and sneered at Meril.

"If you knew which way you were running, we wouldn't be lost would we?" Meril rolled her eyes and continued walking till she stopped at a sign.

"Maybe someone will randomly appear and help us. That would be a miracle."

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

As soon as Melinda wandert in the street three boys aproached her "hey sweety pie whats a cutie like you diong alone", the second boy pushed him aside "sweety pie, what age are you from none calls girl sweety pie anymore"he turned to her "forget him princess, if you come with me i can get you into a good club". before she could react the third boy butted in "club come one man she is clearly the romantic diner type" he turned to her running a hand through his hair "and i just know the place to go deary".

Melinda's eye twitched as the three guys started to fight who could take her somewhere, she wasent very used to male intrest unless you counted the guardians intrest and the ocasional tech who had a crush. she started to wheez lightly and turned around only to see Piers come her way. She raised a brow at Piers qeustion about the techs "if i can escape what can get in is maybe a better qeustion" when he started about HQ three boys stopped fighting "HQ are you from the militairy or something pops?". melinda's eye twitched again "i think i am better of dating one of the HQ techs huh?" she muttered to piers. she nodded to show that she acepted the proposal and coughed maybe giong back now wasent a bad idea a warm bed would be nice.

She turned to the three boys "he is my husband" she turned back to piers "can we go home honey, i am rather tired" she looped her arms throughs pierces and hoped he played along as the boys there jaws dropped.

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.

The lazy demon kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2014 11:30 PM
    Threads

Items: Cell phone

"I know this is a trap but let's see his power." Duo said running towards the man. Duo did a low kick towards the man's knee "I'll break it and then end

this." Duo said kinking at his knees.

OOC: Didn't have alot to run with.

King threw three cards at the wolf to use as a distraction. King flicked out two handful of cards and held them like fans. "These cards

are sharp...." King said in his wisper like undertoned voice. "It's a fair warning.." King said running at the dog swinging the newly assembled card

fans. "There are many trick's to a jester I'll show you some......Dog..."

I MADE IT.

Quotes: To be a man you must have honor and a penis (Shin-chan)

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Items: Cell phone, Guardian radio, CCTV tape

“’Pops’? Did that kid just call me ‘pops’?” Piers wondered to himself. Had he been wearing his jacket he would look even older, but he’d left it with Glaiza.

His surprise mounted when Melinda made her bold declaration and hooked her arm through his. Then, he smiled a bit to himself. “Crafty, as always, Melinda,” he said to her under his breath.

Turning a bit to the three boys that he had previously ignored, he responded to the question of the one who’d called him “pops.” Smiling, he said, “No, I’m not in the military. But I was. Got kicked out for maiming some boys that I caught trying to talk to my wife. I’m startin’ to feel that itch again…”

Piers wasn’t a bulky man, but he figured his age and seriousness went far enough to make the boys scram. They walked quickly in the opposite direction, leading Piers to call over to them, “And if I hear about any of you louts not treating a lady right, I’ll know where to find you.”

He wasn’t sure if they took that part to heart or not as he had his back turned to them now, walking with Melinda back to the car. He laughed out loud when the boys got out of earshot. “Nice one, Melinda,” he said cheerfully, opening her door for her while she got in. Walking around to the other side and starting the ignition, he pulled out swiftly and started back towards HQ.

“Melinda, I know you don’t like HQ much. But, I have to wonder why you feel it necessary to leave like you do! And you’re right…if you get out so easily, it’s not saying much for security. At least you kept your bracelet on.”

He drove quickly down the road, his thoughts racing just as fast. “Melinda, my proposition is going to sound strange, but there’s someone we have to find. Her name is Madeleine…she’s the girl that I saw in my vision while you were at Lambert Hospital. I also encountered her nightmare, Jigsaw. After we both get some sleep, and you get some additional medical attention…do you mind coming with me as I look for her?”

He let her consider the basics before he gave her additional info. He then continued, “I don’t know where it’ll lead us, but I feel like she’ll be in town. She’s just a kid, and she used to live in the residential area until just recently when her…well, she has no more living relatives that we know of. No leads whatsoever. It’s a blind search. But a blind search isn’t so bad with a Watcher. Catch my drift?”

Piers knew that this would be more difficult than it seemed. He also knew that he would need to tell his fellow Guardians his plans and about what had happened at the hospital. On that note…how was Landy?

On this mission, he would be completely responsible for Melinda’s safety, and in light of that fact, Skitters needed to heal. Thus, they needed some repose.

Walking in with Melinda in tow, Piers turned to the infirmary and walked in. “Don’t keep her here long,” he told one of the doctors. “You let her go anywhere she wants to in HQ after you’re done.”

Piers waited in the same room as Melinda and called another tech, one not belonging to the infirmary, over to him. “I need someone skilled in setting up improvised surveillance. I want to talk to them directly, so please find someone with that skill set and send them down to me. Oh, one more thing…I don’t mean to be hasty but time is of the essence, you understand…find me every Guardian present, if they’re not resting.”

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Karn
    Role: Guardian?
    Items: Wheelchair

Karn hadn't giving up looking for the missing person, his first guess falling up short, but a tech approached him sometime into his search.

"Excuse me Sir but Piers has returned from his *cough* outing." Karn raised an eybrow, "He wishes to see any guardians not preoccupied. Quickly if possible. He is near the infirmary." The tech said quite formally. Karn was sure he picked up a british accent. The techs here did come from all over the world. Best of the best from everywhere. Just like the Guardians.

"Thanks for the heads up." Karn said. The tech just smiled, "Watch the chair for me then." The tech gave a puzzled look as Karn stood up. Gray warped into existance by his feet and arms. The tech didn't seem surprised but more confused as to why Karn was in the wheelchair to begin with. Karn just smiled at him while answering the unasked question, "Can't tire him out carrying me now can I?" The tech nodded. Karn however was already moving. He didn't add that he enjoyed the feeling of walking now, since Gray seemed to make it feel new and better.

Karn was able to make his way to where he guessed Piers would be in easy time. The HQ was getting easy to navigate now that most of the wreakage was gone. He gave a few quick knocks before walking in.
    "Well, well Piers boy. I heard you had gotten yourself into a mess." Karn said looking at the injuries covering his friend. "Now I see it was true eh? I'm looking forward to having to read this report now." Karn shook his head while smiling. "What would the coffee shop girl think if she saw you like that eh?" He laughed at his own joke.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Melinda entered HQ with piers and sighed as she sat on the examination bed as the doctor ran the same tests has always. She he smiled when he was " you havent caught another virsu this time but i do advise a inhaler" He gave her one and she pocketted it. She looked at karn as he came in and smiled slightly. she did not like the idea off the mission she and piers were gonna undertake but it was beter than being stuck in HQ al the time.

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Items: Cell phone, Guardian radio, CCTV tape

Karn’s voice interrupted Piers’s thoughts, causing him to place his face in his right hand. “Here it comes,” he said to himself, knowing he was past due for a few insults from Karn. Surprisingly, they were rather light tonight. His eyes widened when they fell on Karn.

“Whoa…someone’s had a makeover,” Piers said. How was Karn standing? “What did you do? Wait, that color…don’t tell me that’s…somehow, I think it is…Grey?” It was amazing…and quite an innovative use for one’s nightmare, not totally unlike the way Skitters covered Piers’s body when they synched to a higher level. Yet, it was more amazing, and the fact that the huge Grey could manipulate its mass to form onto Karn suggested an extremely close attachment between the two. His thoughts were broken by Karn’s next words.

He laughed awkwardly at Karn’s comments about his wounds and what Glaiza would think. “Funny you should mention that, Karn, heh…we’re sort of…well, dating now.”

Leaving absolutely no unnecessary time for Karn to process what Piers had said (as Piers knew Karn would follow-up with some jokes at his expense), Piers quickly changed the subject…despite the fact that mentioning Glaiza’s name brought up the fond memories he’d shared with her just a little over an hour earlier.

“So, yeah…about the log…” Piers produced the CCTV tape from his pocket. “You won’t have to wait to read about the fight…thanks to a certain Miss Landy, you can watch it.” Piers used his right arm to lightly toss the tape to Karn.

“It was Jace, Karn,” he continued in a somber tone. “I’ve no doubt he was going to kill some of my patients in the Psych Ward at St. Birch. He’s the one who attacked HQ, and he’s also the one who killed Glaiza’s late boss. Not only was his weapon identical to the one you guessed was used in the crime, but he confessed it himself. He got away when another nightmare attacked, but…well, I’ll let you watch it. I’m afraid the quality won’t be quite good, and it’ll be cut up into four pictures…it’s closed-circuit television, you understand, and four cameras were feeding into it. But I feel that this will certainly help us deduce how best to confront him.”

Piers looked over to Melinda and then back to Karn. “Because of her,” he said, nodding in her direction, “I’m still alive; she warned me not to attack directly. Came out with a cut and burns, but I’m grateful…and, since Landy, a woman who helps out often in the Psych ward, helped immensely, no patients were killed.”

He brushed the hair from his eyes as he spoke his next words. “Karn, that vision I recounted in my log…we’ve got to find Madeleine. I’m not sure if I should go alone, but splitting up to cover more ground may be a good idea. We’ve got pros and cons to consider on each front, but if I go, I’d like to take Melinda. Madeleine has a nightmare named Jigsaw that has been manipulating the newspaper, like I mentioned in my log entry. I can’t get anything out of the newspaper, and they claim that the clues in the papers were only misprints. I also don’t think finding Madeleine is our only priority, though it’s certainly one of them. I’d like to go over this with the rest of the guys. Where are they?”

Senior Member Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Items:Sword Handle Trench coat

Ikazuchi Stopped meditating after a while, He looked around and thought to him self. " Guess it's time to check in with HQ." He stood up Went to the counter got his Sword handle and His Coat and slipped into the wall.

Ika Walked through the wall in the lobby. He looked around asked where ever one was. The Tech looked around. then said " Near the infirmary." Ika Nodded and headed Toward the Infirmary.

As he reached Where every one was He heard What Piers had said."
    I also don’t think finding Madeleine is our only priority, though it’s certainly one of them. I’d like to go over this with the rest of the guys. Where are they?” Ika walked around looking at every one then looking at piers." I'm here."

Crazy Personified janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Ouran Patch Manekineko
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2011 09:55 AM
    Threads

Role: Unrevealed

GLAIZA'S POV

I don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight.

Everything seemed to have happened so fast, and I can't believe that... well... wow, I really don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight.

Maybe... maybe things are looking up for me? Maybe now, now it's my turn to be happy... I'm sure I'll be staying up all night thinking about this...

I'm...

Just...

Sure...

Of...

SEAN'S POV

Yeah, you wish.

How thankful am I that this host of mine falls asleep so easily? I mean not even five minutes and she's down for the count. So much for sleeping late ey?

Finally, it's my turn, I think as I take complete control over our body, transforming our body and making it mine. I shorten my hair, and deepen my voice.

First thing I'm going to do is to kill whatever comes my way, just to feel better... Oh, wait no. That's the second thing that I'm going to do for the first is to take an hour long shower to wash off the Guardian cooties, and then after maybe a cup of coffee, I'll kill whatever comes my way.

I look out the window, and see the twinkling of Venus and Vega.

I promise myself, that when nightmares are in charge, there would be no more twinkling stars on this planet when I'm done with it. Venus and Vega would definitely be the first to go.

Ugh, and to think he touched my hand?!

Shower, shower, shower!
    ---
    "They called me mad, I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me." -Nathaniel Lee
    ---

---
    Being crazy only means I'm smarter than you
    ---

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads

" I knew it." Rod thought to himself, " I've only seen that move one time and I know it won't be a perfect copy."
    Rod waited as the man ran directly at him.

"I know this is a trap but let's see his power." Duo said running towards the man. Duo did a low kick towards the man's knee "I'll break it and then end

this." Duo said kinking at his knees.

Rod waited until the last second and blocked his low kick with his leg and used the other leg to trip him up. As he fell, Rod connected with a hard left punch to his face causing the man to fall faster to the ground head first.
    " My own technique, One Hundred Years of Defiance." Rod said as he jumped back from the attack, " I'm getting worn out, I don't know how much more I can fight."

" You're a pretty good fighter."

Zen
    King threw three cards at the wolf to use as a distraction. King flicked out two handful of cards and held them like fans. "These cards

are sharp...." King said in his wisper like undertoned voice. "It's a fair warning.." King said running at the dog swinging the newly assembled card

fans. "There are many trick's to a jester I'll show you some......Dog..."

" Dog?" Zen said dodging the cards, " I'm no dog, I'm a wolf."
    He saw the jester create some fans from some cards he made appear.
    " Ha, you're going to show me some tricks?" Zen said after howling at the moon, " I'll show you some of mine."
    Zen threw some air punches and kicks aimed at Vidar, Seda, and the jester. He grinned at the fact he had a good opponent to fight and defeat.
    " If you're going to attack me, come with something better!" Zen said grabbing a sturdy piece of a broken tree, " Let's see if those cards of yours do more than just look deadly."
    Last edited by The Rogue Devil; 10-15-2009 at 10:08 PM.

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Karn
    Items: N/A

“Whoa…someone’s had a makeover,” Piers said. How was Karn standing? “What did you do? Wait, that color…don’t tell me that’s…somehow, I think it is…Grey?”

"It's not much. Couldn't get it in hot rod red saddly." Karn joked looking at the pieces of armour covering his body again. He still didn't fully understand them. "I made a report that's on the log about my ideas on it. Read it up if you get time."
    Karn was ready say something as soon as Piers mentioned he was dating the coffee girl but he passed him the CCTV footage before he got the chance to get something in. The moment passed but Karn smiled knowing he would get him still. He noted to a tech to bring a video player quick so he could look at it as soon as. Thge tech ran off to get one. The name Jace on the other hand reminded him of something. An old memory, something that bugged him. Jace wasn't a common name and he was sure he had heard it somewhere before. But where? He moved that aside in his mind for the moment. Piers was still talking.

After Piers finished he paused. The others should have been here by now. Walking never took that long. As he thought on it Ikazuchi came in.
    "Speak of the devil..." He whispered to himself. He smiled at Ikazuchi. "Good timing, What have you been up too?" He asked. Karn looked as a tech came in behind Ikazuchi with the stuff he needed. Karn nodded to him and he began set it up as Karn turned to Ikazuchi. He smiled.
    "This means we can getting viewing straight away. Ikazuchi, you can help me a moment." He slid the video in and set it to play. "Let us see what the great Piers managed to pull off then shall we." He smiled at Piers with a little mocking smile, but not insulting. As he got the tape rolling he found himself thinking again about where he could remember that name. The qualitiy was poor but he watched and learned anyways.

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Items: Cell phone, Guardian radio

Piers laughed at Karn’s remarks, but he was still intrigued by the phenomenon on his legs. “In the log, huh? I’ll be sure to read it,” he said.

Suddenly Ikazuchi came in.

“Hey, Ika…thanks again for the help at the hospital,” he said, noticing that Karn had started the video.

“The ‘great’ Piers, huh?” he mocked himself out loud, responding to Karn. “Actually, some of your moves I’ve picked up on when we trained together came in quite handy. My decision to go after the arm he used the most to wield that scythe was inspired by you…it’s coming up here soon, I think.”

Piers was going to watch intently, seeing if he could learn anything new about Jace. Suddenly, Karn’s question made him realize that Ika had left HQ earlier. Where had he gone?

He waited for Ika to answer Karn, wanting to know if he’d picked up any information while he was out, also wondering where Duo and Seda were.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Items:Sword handle

Ika noticed every one joking around then heard Karn say something to him."Good timing, What have you been up too?" Ikazuchi looked at him then smiled a bit. " just played some robin hood. " he smiled then nodded at Karn asking him to Help him out. " Ika watched the video. It was hard to see but he saw what was happening. " so Exactly what are we watching out for?" No point in trying to figure out. but he watched some more as Piers and some other man fought it out on the video tape.

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Karn

Karn studied the video intently. Each bit of movement he tried to take in and remember. It wasn't possible to do it all. That would be a unhuman skill but he did he best to note the major points. From how he thought to how he moved. He only wished for some sound with it but it looked like that wasn't going to be possible. Piers would have to tell him about it later.

"So exactly what are we watching out for?"

"Us? We are wanting to learn what we can about him." Karn tapped at Jace on the screen as he was fighting with Piers. The pace was changing as they both had begun to sync more. Karn was still impressed with Syncing. Something he had never been able to do, he glanced at the armour on his hands, untill now.

He looked back from the screen.
    "Piers can you tell us anything about what his plans may be? We haven't be engaged by a Vagrant like this before. We need to catch him as soon as possible and find out what he is planning. He may need to be made a Primer. If we can't well...lets hope we don't have to go too far." Karn turned back to the video for a moment. "I'm glad it's a lone thing. He has managed to catch us either alone or unaware. He won't be a threat when working together but he still needs to be sorted before more innocents are involved." He face was painted with worry as he thougth about what where Jace would strike next.

"This Madeleine though." Karn added, looking back at Piers, "If she is critical to figuring what is going on with the nightmares then she should be made a higher priority." Karn was worried now, too many different things going on. What else was there he didn't know?

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Items:Sword handle

Ikazuchi looked at the video." hmmm, you can't see his face to well."
    Ikazuchi was suprised at how well Piers Had fought aginst jace. Even though piers was out strengthed. Ika looked at Karn, then at piers." So, Do we have any information as to if There is a group or not? Are all the "Evil" Nightmares working together?" Ika was new to all this business.

He Knew He Had to go out and look for some type of clues. Maybe Just maybe the man in His apartment Ha so clues.

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Location- Landy's apartment
    Status- Nighttime
    Role- Feral
    Items- N/A

Landy grew anxious and restless. She felt nervous as she stared at the closed sketchbook on her coffee table.

She had picked everything up and wadded herself back up on the couch but now, as a young boy and blue captian went on more candy filled adventures, she couldn't stand being alone in her apartment any more. She stood up as Miss Noir yowled.

She slipped on her boots and her cape with her pajamas, pulling the hood up to cover her face. She put her bag over her shoulder, took up Miss Noir's leash, and headed out.

Location- Near the Adandoned paper factory

Landy came to the edge of the residential area and looked around. She looked at the old factory, run down and yet someone possessing its own ancient beauty.

She had read about the old factory, about how it had shut down about 70 years ago for unknown and mysterious reasons. She had never wondered about it but now she saw that hypnotically demonic woman's face in every window.

Landy shivered and then turned right, following the sidewalk along the outer borders of the slums. Terrible energies rolled off the very buildings and she felt the horror of every human in its grasp.

Once she had passed the most dangerous regoins, she stopped paying attention to where she was going. She wandered aimlessly through the dark streets, not paying attention to where she was going.

A slight wind picked up and tossed the ends the hair she let hang out of her hood. It creeped under her cape, chilling her slightly with its cold touch.

For the first time, Landy looked around. She wasn't really sure where she was but the moon was very high in the sky and the wind was very cold.

She looked at her clothes, thinking she probably should have changed before she left. She wore a low tank top and boxers with elastic barely tight enough to keep them on her small frame along with her boots and cape.

She took a turn and spotted a landmark she knew. When she reached it, she took another turn and saw the park up ahead.

When she entered the park, the moon was directly above her and the stars glimmered in the late night sky. She made her ways to the swings, picking one that was higher up than the others so she could sit in it.

Miss Noir hopped into her lap as she started to push herself back and forth, enjoying the way the cold wind felt against her face and the moonlight made everything dark and sparkly at the same time. Her hood slipped down off her head and she turned her face to sky as she swung higher and higher.

The feeling of flying through the air made her giddy. She felt like she was 13 again, when she would sneak away from school to the park, just to swing.

As she went higher and higher, she let the giddiness spill over. She let her laughter fill her ears as the moon and wind kissed her face and helped her fly back and forth through the sky.

Miss Noir had climbed into her purse, which was still on her shoulder, but she stuck her head out and swatted at Landy's cape as it swung violently around with the wind. The funny sight made more laughter fall from her lips and spill into the sky to mix with stars and the leaves of the trees that surrounded her.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Items: Guardian radio, cell phone

Piers’s wounds were playing up now that he had gone so long without applying more silver sulfadiazine, so he requested the medication from a nearby tech as he watched along with Ika and Karn. When the tech brought it back, he removed his turtleneck as gingerly as possible. Despite his efforts, the pain seemed to sear into his very being, the burns being painful and the cut limiting his motion with his left arm.

Finally he got the turtleneck off and began to reapply the medicine, listening to Karn and Ika and glancing at the screen when he could. One should never assume that everything was known in any investigation; even Piers could learn something from his own fight, something that he’d earlier missed, from reviewing the footage.

Responding to Karn’s question he said, “Yeah, he made some of his…preliminary plans clear enough,” he said with disgust and seriousness. “After admitting to killing Glaiza’s boss, he threatened Glaiza herself. Whether he knew I had a personal stake in her well-being or not, I can’t say…he might’ve been just rattling off another victim since I’m the one who brought up the Teaberry. I tried to interrogate him while dressed like a doctor, but he’s smarter than I gave him credit for.”

Piers then made a fist with his right hand and placed it under his chin, thinking. Finally, he said, “Beyond the threat, I have nothing else to go by. But, strangely, I’m thinking that his nightmare is the weapon itself. You see, his voice changed as his skills advanced, and I truly think this Vagrant was syncing. No, he had to be syncing, I’m sure of it. Either way, the nightmare spoke for itself, saying I had only met the ‘host’ so far…then he attacked. Our fight was interrupted by Sigataph, a nightmare belonging to Landy…you’ll see her in a second on the video. It was then that Jace’s nightmare said something…strange, something about being the son of…Nicks and…someone else. Airebose? I don’t know. He also said he had a twin called…something, I can’t remember. I wonder if he meant any of it at all.”

Piers grunted and winced a little as he rubbed on the topical ointment. “But he sincerely said that he wanted to fight me again. He seems to revel in it, you know. The last thing he gave me was a clue that he promised me if I survived…he seems to like games and uses illusions often. He said that there is a very powerful nightmare at the Teaberry coffee shop, and implied that it could actually be just as strong…or stronger…than him. Glaiza didn’t know a thing about it, but verified that Jace had come in the Teaberry earlier.”

Placing his shirt back on, fatigue flooded his senses. He would have to sleep soon.

Ika had brought up an interesting question. Were the Vagrants working together?

“Well, Ika, I can say that they were not in collusion here at the hospital. Sigataph made Jace run away, as he was injured, like myself. We usually only see Vagrants work together out of expediency. Nothing too complex or coordinated, you understand. As Karn said, should Jace team up with another one, it would be a serious problem. I have yet to see any serious, concrete signs of that yet, as no attack was made on HQ, meaning the hospital attack was likely not a decoy but just a random attack by Jace.”

Going back to Karn’s statement about Madeleine, Piers thought for a second, then spoke. “I can’t say just how relevant she is to the overall nightmare infestation, but her nightmare, Jigsaw, seems to have been working behind the scenes for a while, using the media as his outlet. I think finding her is a true priority.”

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Karn

Karn was shocked to hear how the vagrant had openly declared his intentions for killing the coffee girl. He could tell instantly this must have been one of the reason for Piers choosing to sync so much and fight him instantly. And to be smart. Evil and bad intents should never be mixed with the brains to support them. The next part was something he himself was already thinking about having just watched the video.

"To think that weapon style nightmares existed beyond Ambers." Karn paused, a small smile on his face at the memory of her, "But Airebose? That sounds an awful lot like Erebos." Karn laughed, "But that's impossible because Erebos is the name of a greek god. A nightmare can't possible be the son of a god or else we would all be in trouble." Karn laughed again. He even had to rest himself against the side of a wall , his eyes a little wet with tears. This time the laughter was was that his studies in school had helped, as well as the silly thought that the nightmare was a god. He had always like greek mythology, funny how it helped here. "Besides according to them he only had one set of twins. And well they ain't the kind of things we want to see running around. They were Hypnos and Thanatos. Personified Gods of sleep and death respectively. A god of sleep would be the worse as a nightmare and a god of death leave no questions asked. You must have been hearing things Piers." He gaves his friend a light tap on the good shoulder.

"You should get some sleep man. It's getting late and I think most people deserve some rest. You the most. Your day must have been a hell of a ride and I insist that you get some rest now. The rest of us will do the same later." He smiled, "Unlike you we haven't been fighting for our lives and then causing our hearts to race." He smiled again, "So you get some rest." He walked back over to the video. "Me and Ikazuchi we talk things over for a bit before going bed ourselves." He face was a little more serious, "The Landy and Teaberry problems can be solved tomorrow. I'll look at my newspaper clippings to see about any Madeleine before I go to sleep. And see if any others have been tampered with by her nightmare." Karn had a habit of keeping newspapers clippings and store them up. He felt clues would show up someday and a use for each would be found. If not they would be important for any crimes that happened. His office here and at home was always littered with them. Duo use to joke that only someone with Karn's mindset could find something in the mess that was his clippings.

Karn gave him one last tap on the shoulder, "Now move along soldier." He joked.

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads

The fight was winding down and Rod knew that he and the smiling man were getting tired and exhausted. Rod used the last of his energy to summon the stronger half of himself to him.
    "Zen, we need to leave. We'll sync and escape." Rod thought in his mind, "We'll get them next time."

Zen

Zen was fairing with the jester until he heard Rod call for him.
    " He must be getting worn out from fighting against the smiling one." Zen said, " I'll take my leave and leave you my name Jester. My name is Zen and remember it from now on for you will face me again."
    Zen reverted to his ball form and faded away.

Rod

With Zen back he began syncing with him to make his chance of escape even better.
    Sync: 35%
    Rod grew a tail, fangs, claws, and a long wolf nose that mad him look like a lycan. He howled at the moon and let out the strongest howl he could make at the ground. Smoke shot up from where he was and he jumped away throwing a few air attacks to stop the smiling man's advances. After jumping a few hundred feet, they escaped and were safe from them.

" Something is wrong with our home Zen." Rod said as they were near their hidden home, " It feels like Ozman."
    They knew that it couldn't be good if he was around and he would put them through more rigorous training. They figured that they could handle it as the walked into the house.

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

Senior Member Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Green Tea
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2012 09:42 AM
    Threads

Sync: 0%

When the wolf suddenly disappeared from view, Seda stood up and stared at the now empty space in front of King. "What the hell was THAT?!" she shouted to no one in particular. She was confused by the fight abruptly ending as quickly as it had began. And a little bit miffed too.

Vidar hissed next to her and Seda rolled her eyes. "Well, look on the bright side," she said, waving her hand at him and bringing their sync back to zero. As her skin returned to normal and as Vidar returned to his original form, she let out a huffy breath. "At least we got to fight, even for a little while." She grumbled about werewolves, crazy teenagers and hangovers as Vidar disappeared and went back into her mind.

"Well," she started, walking towards the entrance of the small park with King following her. "That was anti-climactic, wasn't it?" she said over her shoulder, nodding at the jester. "And Vid was all ready to use that new body of his with those cards of yours. Those were pretty impressive, by the way." She rubbed the bridge of her nose as they kept walking and eventually reached the street. "I mean, really." A stray strand of her fell into her face and she angrily blew it away.

She looked around the street and could not see Duo anywhere. "You better tell Sunshine we need to get back to Headquarters and soon." She looked up at the sky, then at the houses around them with their lights shut off. "It must be real late right now... Man, I can't believe we've been here for a whole day and we haven't even made it back to HQ yet. It sure doesn't feel like it's been an entire day." She leaned against a nearby lamppost, shaking her head. "We should go back soon..." she murmured as she waited for Duo to show up.

Not knowing where I'm going; but I know where I've been...

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information