AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: what you sugest for my radio?

Senior Member Shinigami_55 has a reputation beyond repute Shinigami_55 has a reputation beyond repute Shinigami_55 has a reputation beyond repute Shinigami_55 has a reputation beyond repute Shinigami_55 has a reputation beyond repute Shinigami_55 has a reputation beyond repute Shinigami_55 has a reputation beyond repute Shinigami_55 has a reputation beyond repute Shinigami_55 has a reputation beyond repute Shinigami_55 has a reputation beyond repute Shinigami_55 has a reputation beyond repute Shinigami_55's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-02-2011 06:15 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default what you sugest for my radio?

in another forum a person complains about the music in my radio,saying its not from anime.

for that porpose,i ask everyone to sugest some anime's musics to put in the radio,ova's work too.

ill listen to every sugestion (unless the site that gives me the musics dont have that anime,but if you could link me to a download site whit that music it would be great) and i'll put it in the radio if is good or get lots of requests!

tanks to those that sugests musics!

EDIT: i ask that you post the anime name correctly, so i dont try to find the impossible.
    Last edited by Shinigami_55; 05-27-2009 at 06:12 AM.
    Created to Overrule Everything

boopaloop! IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-12-2012 02:03 PM
    I live in South Africa, Kempton Park, Birchliegh
    Threads

A good site to get anime music from is one of the links in my blog, as for the songs on your radio I don't have an issue with any of the songs you've played so far
    Last edited by IFS; 05-27-2009 at 08:26 AM. Reason: To avoid possible problems with moderators

Millionaire Campaign:
    Making millionaires out of everyone

This was unknowingly
    brought to you
    by .Elmer
    and knowingly
    sponsored by Baka Baka!!!

avi made by my sweet cousin .Elmer

The Rogue... Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 05:05 PM
    Threads

Sadly,Ryushin,links of that type aren't allowed here...
    If something haven't changed tho,and admins suddenly started allowing advertisement...

As for your radio...
    Why does it have to be anime music...?
    Perhaps some Jpop/Jrock/Kpop/Krock would do the trick as well (seems that most people consider them as anime type music)...?
    My personal favorites are Mika Nakashima,Megumi Hayashibara,Masami Okui,Yuki Kajiura,YUI,Kwon Boa,Ayumi Hamasaki etc.
    They have done music for anime as well,if you're aiming at that...
    Mika has quite powerfull voice,and has combined styles in her songs,from jazz to pop and rock music,everything...
    Megumi and Masami are well known for their songs in Slayers soundtracks,and Kajiura has just amazing instrumentals...
    Boa and YUI are having some songs inserted in anime as well (Inuyasha,Bleach,FMA)...
    Then,L'Arc~en~Ciel,they have done most of their songs for Gundam (Daybreaks Bell one of the best),but their songs are actually quite rocking...most of them...

As for OST's,my personal favorites are NANA OST collection,Ikkitousen OST collection,Ghost in the Shell OST collection and Slayers OST collection..
    ======
    =========
    Ok,I've checked your radio station...it's supposed to be just asian based,as I see...
    But you don't need more anime music,you need more music in general...
    Try out these (asian artsts and bands,not anime names)
    ~ Mika Nakashima
    ~ Namie Amuro
    ~ YUI
    ~ Kwon Boa
    ~ Ayumi Hamasaki
    ~ Megumi Hayashibara
    ~ Masami Okui
    ~ Abingdon Boys School
    ~ Ai Otsuka
    ~ Yuna Ito
    ~ Anna Tsuchiya
    ~ Olivia
    ~ Maaya Sakamoto
    ~ Utada Hikaru
    ~ Yuki Kajiura
    ~ Yoko Kanno
    ~ Taniuchi Hideki
    ~ L'Arc~en~Ciel
    ~ Daisuke Ishiwatari
    ~ Lee Kyung Won
    ~ Koda Kumi

etc.etc
    Last edited by Hamashimura; 05-27-2009 at 07:09 AM.
    ...a gift from Balance...the legend itself...

~ click the button,I dare you ~

boopaloop! IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

its not advertisement, I could care less about how many people know about the website, its just a place where he can get anime music from, but if its illegal then I'm sorry didn't know that.

Millionaire Campaign:

This was unknowingly
    brought to you
    by .Elmer
    and knowingly

The Rogue... Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I know it's not,you know it's not...probably there are more people who will think like that about it,but believe me,there are people who are thinking like that about it...
    Everything that's considering anime,show,movie,program and music downloads is quite...well,it's quite not allowed..atleast it wasn't,last time I was on..

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I didn't know that sorry if its going to cause any trouble, would it help if I edit my post and took it out?

Millionaire Campaign:

This was unknowingly
    brought to you
    by .Elmer
    and knowingly

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hey...you don't actually need to apologize...you've made a mistake,so what...?
    We're all humans,we make mistakes and learn through them (most of us anyway)...
    You do what you feel is right...
    I've just informed you about the policy of this place,nothing else...I'm not the one to judge...

Senior Member Shinigami_55 has a reputation beyond repute Shinigami_55 has a reputation beyond repute Shinigami_55 has a reputation beyond repute Shinigami_55 has a reputation beyond repute Shinigami_55 has a reputation beyond repute Shinigami_55 has a reputation beyond repute Shinigami_55 has a reputation beyond repute Shinigami_55 has a reputation beyond repute Shinigami_55 has a reputation beyond repute Shinigami_55 has a reputation beyond repute Shinigami_55 has a reputation beyond repute Shinigami_55's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Originally posted by Hamashimura
    As for your radio...
    Why does it have to be anime music...?
    Perhaps some Jpop/Jrock/Kpop/Krock would do the trick as well (seems that most people consider them as anime type music)...?
    since the site tha provides the music is an anime site so yeah anime music is a better sugestion

@ Return of Ryushin: thanx for the link.glad you like the musics

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

No problem, hope the link help anyways I'm going to take it out now, if you loose it and need it again its in my blog

Millionaire Campaign:

This was unknowingly
    brought to you
    by .Elmer
    and knowingly

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i dont use firefox as browser,but those who do and checked the radio,did you could listen to the musics?

a person complained about that,and since the net home is down and i use school net, could anyone check that for me please?
    I'll be eternally gratefull.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I use firefox and I could listen to all the music that was played

Millionaire Campaign:

This was unknowingly
    brought to you
    by .Elmer
    and knowingly

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

then maybe he/she has a crappy computer!
    i dont care anymore.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Shinigami_55 View Post
    since the site tha provides the music is an anime site so yeah anime music is a better sugestion
    Ok then...my bad...Tho I thought that,since the thread was *what you sugest for my radio?*,should post a reply about it,but oh well...

Then,this might help...
    My top 5 anime OST list:
    ~ NANA OST collection
    ~ Ghost in the Shell OST collection
    ~ Ikkitousen OST collection
    ~ Slayers OST collection
    ~ Death Note OST collection

Closed Thread

Thread Information